Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: The dress trying real sol step, I'm doing the feeling in the field. That's the road, fell in your own burd step on your that's fine.
Speaker 3: The car and a step I gonna standing.
Speaker 2: I'm killed and they never never got tie out of my thoughts about and I'm done. Wait for the worst, but the worst one card stop quiet, that's somber, little ship Choman and step the wants was a running.
Speaker 3: The sun of its own lot of compt.
Speaker 2: Stop sign okay, and a Mena's coming dang out wild. That's a boat in the sails to.
Speaker 3: The riding out and the sickness.
Speaker 2: Claim for that moment in time, the final the back and stowing me and that man.
Speaker 4: Listen here, what is calling in real.
Speaker 5: Soon feeling this it here, It's just telling.
Speaker 2: You the.
Speaker 3: Got stop signed kay and the Mina's start with dang out Why.
Speaker 2: That's a boat of the sales bad Biggs Clamba mon.
Speaker 6: Fire uncle back.
Speaker 7: Some client.
Speaker 2: Want not a number.
Speaker 5: Number.
Speaker 4: Hello, I've missed everybody. It's been a while. It's been a while. It's been not as.
Speaker 8: It's not as frequent as it used to be because of all the stuff I'm doing for the business, for the hot sauce stuff.
Speaker 4: Hello one time for the one time? Oh are you m okay?
Speaker 2: So I did this to.
Speaker 8: The Telegram group and I put it in the f TJ media chat as well. I'll put it in the Rumble chat in addition, so you will see a link and that will be for the stream yard, which means it'll go directly into here. If you have anything you would like to add to today's talk, and it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: Discussing the fires.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm, that's funny, awesome, Okay, So yeah, it's gonna be discussing the fires and the constant assault on America, you know in the the what do they call it, one that you would have to, I guess, be paying attention to to.
Speaker 4: Assume that or maybe be suspicious.
Speaker 8: Of the fact that maybe these aren't all natural events like the hurricanes, the flooding, the timing that people lose their insurance prior to an event. And you can go all the way back to like I was saying before, you can go everywhere and anywhere with this.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 8: The reactors. I think it was the Stuck's net virus. I think that's how it was pronounced. I'm trying to remember what the word looks like in my mind Stuck's net virus. That because it's a closed system, meaning it's not connected. The computer systems aren't connected to anything like on the outside. That virus had to be put into computer systems at Fukushima.
Speaker 4: On site and.
Speaker 8: From all like from what I've got, people who were doing security at that facility were connected with the Masad huh surprise, surprise, and they had this thing called, uh, you know, nuclear blackmail.
Speaker 4: So same usual suspects every time.
Speaker 8: It seems because thirty minutes prior to what we considered to be a natural earthquake, some people the cooling system for the reactors was shut down because of that stucksnat virus. So thirty minutes before that, a month before floods, people lose their insurance. A month before the fires, people loser insurance. It's just seems very interesting, and we'll just leave it at that. Okay, So I have some I have a lot of stuff to share with you. Unfortunately, maybe maybe unfortunately because of the size of the screen, it might be a little irritating to watch.
Speaker 4: He's on Instagram.
Speaker 8: But as I was collecting these things, I was saving it to a little group I have in here, and then I have some stuff from Nick Nicodemus's talk. We have a you know, a thread in the instagram as well that we communicate on and he's been adding some interesting things. So remember Lehina right.
Speaker 4: Behind. It happened on eight eight.
Speaker 8: Eight, eight eighty eight Palanciaga VB. Well, anyway, eight is the number of Saturn, and it's Saturn coal anyway. There area code is eight to eight and it was established in the area code is established in nineteen fifty eight, and it was also it's called the Lion's Gate for people who are celestial you know, whatever's what they call those into astrology, right, So the Lionsgate is supposed to be this portal now for people who believe in that stuff. I guess it's meaningful.
Speaker 4: So there's that.
Speaker 8: So Lahina gets taken out and they don't have water. There seems to be a pattern developing here. And when did these fires start on an eight? So we'll get into more of that a little bit later, but let's first have a look at this and hopefully it'll just pop right up and be wonderful.
Speaker 4: Looks like it will be all right. Let me eat my face off of here, so it's not as small. Okay, that's better.
Speaker 8: And yeah, yeah it's right, I know, right, holy craft bully crap. It's almost as if these are a you know, a a an effort, an effort to put their signature on everything and working.
Speaker 4: Their own little.
Speaker 8: Numerological magic, because they are in fact a Saturn cult.
Speaker 4: And eight is very important to them. All right, let's watch this.
Speaker 8: If you haven't, if you have seen it, well, all right, you'll get my analysis now. It says, while California wildfires ravage, LA, firefighters are unable to access enough water to stop the spread of stop the spread. Ah, one billionaire couple owns almost all the water in California. Meet the resnics now. Also, I was watching video and I was seeing these firemen. They had like their own tank on their truck, and you can see them filling up bucket and then running over to a fire and throwing it up over like the you know, the border walls of a of a home. H Yeah, it's twenty twenty five and we're doing a bucket brigade to put out fires. This is what is what does what does Davis Lerman say? This is your country? On Jews like this is your brain on drugs, This is your country on jews.
Speaker 9: Forty million Californians suffer through unprecedented drought. One billionaire couple owns a massive share of the state's water system.
Speaker 4: Before we go any further, I don't want him to spoil it for us.
Speaker 8: Has anybody seen all the pistachios in the supermarkets that's say wonderful on them?
Speaker 4: Have you ever had that weird thing that looks like a butt plug?
Speaker 8: Surprise, surprise, they happened to be jays a butt plug, But it's like two round balls with a cap on it, and it's a palm like the pomegranate juice. And they have a blueberry pomegranate juice, and they have a cherry pomegranate juice.
Speaker 4: It's good stuff, but it's from these guys.
Speaker 9: Sees in a series of secretive meetings two decades ago. That system was largely paid for by the very taxpayers whose water these billionaires hold hostage. Urban water systems are desperate for water, but in twenty twenty three they'll receive just five percent of what they requested from the state. The Resnics are the biggest farmers in California, As of two thousand and seven, they owned four San Francisco's worth of farmland, and nearly half of Americans buy at least one of their products. Their pistachios, their pomegranate juice, their mandarins, their flowers. It's all under one massive umbrella. The Wonderful Company, a privately owned company worth at least.
Speaker 4: Five Fiji water as well.
Speaker 9: All right, yeah, five billion dollars. The majority owners the Resnics are worth at least eight billion.
Speaker 4: How how many other farmers do you know are doing that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: Who were they able to take over such a large percentage of what should be a shared public resource. This is the classroom from More Perfect Union, and today we're looking at how the Resnics got rich. Linda is a former child actress, the daughter of Jack Harris, a successful movie distributor of The Night Oivey eighteen fifties, most well known for The Blob starring Steve McQueen and the Cast of Exciting Young People. At nineteen, she in.
Speaker 4: The Cast of other People that are so exciting They're not worth mentioning by name.
Speaker 9: Found as her own advertising agency, Stewart was born to a middle class New Jersey family and started his first business, janitorial service.
Speaker 7: In grad school.
Speaker 9: He eventually acquired American Protection Services, a burglar alarm and security company, approached him about marketing services for the company, and they hit it off, not knowing that one day they'd work together to take over California's water. The lovebirds became business partners. They bought Teleflora, the flower delivery Company, and the Franklin Mint.
Speaker 4: For They all with interest free loans.
Speaker 9: I'm sure hers of inane little chotchkes. Linda was the marketing person and Stuart was in charge of business. As Linda told the La Times in nineteen ninety three, I've always said that Stuart and I together make one perfect person, like little salt and pepper shakers. In the late eighties, they found their primary industry agriculture. They got into the pistachio business. Linda said, We've done more for the pistachio than anyone ever since it was planted in the Garden of Eden. My husband should.
Speaker 8: Interesting how she put that out there, with the whole Garden of Eden thing, where pomegranates are connected to that?
Speaker 4: To you, aren't they aren't they.
Speaker 9: Be canonized for all the work. He's done.
Speaker 4: Oh canonized, interesting word again.
Speaker 9: They started branching into other products almonds, pomegranates, citrus wine, and acquiring more and more land to cover it, including some very important land in Kern County, which granted them water rights in the area. As the Resnics were building their empire, the state of California was building new water infrastructure with taxpayer money. California's natural water supply is very inconsistent, vastly differing amounts of rainfall. Means the state can go from surplus to drought and back very easily. So they build water banks to store water during And this.
Speaker 8: Is the thing that people need to understand before they start saying, because I've heard people push back on the fires and the lack of water and be like, you idiot.
Speaker 4: They've been in a drug for a bit.
Speaker 8: But they have water banks, guys, and it literally means that people can buy shares of this. You'll hear about this in a second, but this is, you know, know what you're talking about before you start fighting back and babbling about something that you're not really equipped to do. I'm not saying this that you individually, just saying because of the comments I've seen on some of these posts.
Speaker 9: Surpluses to have during droughts. One important storage facility is the current Water Bank, started in nineteen eighty eight. The facility was built with hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars, which could have been a good thing. The people of California would have owned the water. But there were two Californians thirstier than the rest, and they wanted more water, Linda and Stuart Resnik, and they had a lot of political power. We'll get to that. In nineteen ninety four, state water officials, water infrastructure contractors, and agricultural landowners with water rights arranged a secretive meeting at a resort in Monterey Bay, California.
Speaker 6: These groups mix.
Speaker 4: Ten of sounds like what they did out in Georgia, huh.
Speaker 2: With the.
Speaker 9: Jaco Islands of private companies and public agencies rewrote California's water rules without any input from voters, taxpayers, or legislators. The new rules, called the the Monterey Plus Agreements or the Monterey Amendments, were devastating for working Californians and great for agriculture billionaires. The original code included urban so.
Speaker 8: Two people great for two people, Agricultural billionaires. Not a whole lot of those walking around unless they're factory farmers.
Speaker 9: Reference a long standing rule that in times of drought, the state Water Board would give urban areas where people live access to water supplies before agricultural interests. Monterey acts that that means that in times of drought, the water systems for normal Californians would have to buy water from private companies because so.
Speaker 8: They have to buy their own water that they've already used their tax payer money to build the infrastructure for. So this lucky strike looke over here doesn't seem to get that, because he says, so this guy, who is very even tempered, says, is pissed off that a huge farm uses lots of water. Why isn't he Why isn't he talking bad about the company that literally has an adequate dug of billions of gallons of fresh water coming from the Calibrad River. I lose it hold on across south southern California. Why can I not just get to Yeah, I think this thing is doing like a gyple thing. I can't scroll it right.
Speaker 9: Oh well, as they weren't getting it from the state. The new agreements also loosened regulations on paper water that's water that doesn't necessarily exist.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 8: See this guy goes, I'm a union ironworker. Okay, see your communists gotcha anywhere.
Speaker 9: But on paper the full quantities of water that providers could have but don't actually need to have. Today, five times as much water has been promised and sold as actually exists. And importantly, the meeting changed ownership of the current water bank. What once belonged to the state was transferred to a few private water contractors, one of which was west Side Mutual, a wholly owned subsidiary of Wonderful Foods. The wonderful employee who runs west Side, Bill Fillimore, is the chairman of the public organization that manages the current water bank.
Speaker 4: Boom, that's convenient.
Speaker 5: Boom.
Speaker 9: One secret meeting and the resnics owned nearly sixty percent of an important California water resource, built with hundreds of millions of dollars in taxpayer money. The new ownership combined.
Speaker 4: So they build it. We build the infrastructure, just like we do the roads, and then we get ticketed on them. Right, don't we own it?
Speaker 2: Is not?
Speaker 4: Can't we just say you get off my property officer?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 8: You build the infrastructure for your you're electric to meet your house, and yet you're paying for a delivery fee which is more expensive than the usage. And I'll just say it again because I like what David says. This is your this is your government on jews and with the rules.
Speaker 9: On paper and surplus water meant that during times of drought, the resnics could sell current water back to the state water systems. They took Californian taxpayers water and sold it back to them, both literally as the water supply and also to grow expensive food like gourmet pistachios and pomegranate.
Speaker 4: Which they are also charging you florid. Isn't that nice?
Speaker 9: They converted the people's water into products many can't afford. And that's just one water bank. The resnics also have control of other water boards and have been sued for directing more water towards their properties.
Speaker 4: Waterboard sounds like something they should do, then, So how do.
Speaker 9: They get away with this Chinatown level chicanery?
Speaker 10: Going to be a lot of irate citizens when they find out that they're paying for water that they're not going to get.
Speaker 9: With philanthropy, the resnics donate millions of dollars to politicians and research institutions which help them secure control over water systems and even get more water and more taxpayer funding. One important project is the proposed California Delta Tunnel, a taxpayer funded project which would send water from northern California to Central where the Resnic's farms are. They've spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on state and federal legislation and politicians who support the tunnel project. But their favorite politician is Senator Dianne Feinstein.
Speaker 4: So this is dated because she's dead.
Speaker 5: Man here and you say it has to be my way or the highway.
Speaker 9: Chair of the Energy and Water Subcommittee, she's a close personal friend of the Resnics, attending their holiday parties and aspen and maintaining their financial interests. A quick look through the bills she's sponsored shows several which would direct money to current adjacent water projects. The Resnicks even ask her for things directly. When a pesky study about endangering salmon and shad fisheries threatened the Delta Tunnel, Stewart wrote a letter to Feinstein demanding a new study. She immediately forwarded it to the Obama administration, who agreed to spend seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars on a new study. It returned the same results as the first one. Can't buy science.
Speaker 4: But that's a hilarious statement there. You can't buy science.
Speaker 8: Every freaking study that you see out there is jaded to well, when you talk about allopathic ps, it's always going to favor that safe and effective.
Speaker 9: Snicks have tried. They are among the top donors to the University of California system. With their donations focusing on agricultural and ecological studies. The Resnics have basically bought entire departments who put out studies on how water system should be managed and where funding should go. That leads to even more federal and state taxpayer dollars being used to fix up what the resnic's profit off of. This is all bad for California, even in a capitalistic sense. Agriculture uses eighty percent of California's water but only represents two percent of its GDP. The resnic's water monopoly is just one way their quest for wealth hurts the rest of us. They allegedly lobby for increased tensions with Iran to keep embargoes on superior Iranian pistachios.
Speaker 4: Isn't that interesting? Where do we want to fight?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 4: Where does jump want to take us to war? I mean this is older, right.
Speaker 8: Obviously we just said that this is dated because they're talking as if Diane Feinstein's alive. So it's very interesting how long this has been going on. And obviously it's been going on for hundreds and hundreds and thousands of years, this war in Middle East. But it's just funny that that would come up. It's just that the sign wave, that energy flowing through human history just keeps on showing itself.
Speaker 4: Do you want to call it the matrix? That's fine too.
Speaker 9: Their giant crops lead to monocultures, which kill important pollinators. They siphon taxpayer dollars into the company. Town charter schools they own set up to train children to work for their farms, and of course, like any company of the size, they exploit their workers. We need to treat water for what it is, a necessary public resource, a human right, and something that shouldn't be owned by anyone, and work towards legislative change that stops people like the resnics from stealing it.
Speaker 4: While yeah, and.
Speaker 8: Like they were, they were selling enough shares of water too, for water that there wasn't that didn't exist, some much like fractionated uh.
Speaker 4: You know, banking. What do you call it? You know, fraction fractional reserve.
Speaker 5: All right, so this.
Speaker 8: This is interesting. I'm not sure this picture, this picture here doesn't really match up with what is said, but at least it's something to note that in the past he did this picture, and I'm sure it.
Speaker 4: Meant oll kinds of stuff, right, I don't know if it did or not.
Speaker 8: Lots of people to make are told to, hey, do this and I'm gonna take your picture, and it doesn't necessarily mean it's because they're trying to send a message.
Speaker 4: But who knows.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, I know they're a mess with the water, letting reserves go for one reason or another.
Speaker 5: They've been doing that a while.
Speaker 1: California has a lot of problems that sort of baffled the mind as far as.
Speaker 5: Why they do things. And then in the events like this, you sort of look, well, isn't on purpose? Which it's an insane thing to think.
Speaker 8: How many people want to make a bet that he's going to get a disease like a what do you call it? Uh, mister diehard. God, we're even not able to talk anymore, right, Bruce willis.
Speaker 6: And begins to ponder.
Speaker 5: Whether or not there is a purpose in mind. What could it be?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 5: Do they want to stay empty?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 4: So that was short and sweet. Here we go, Yeah, let's go. Let's do more. When we're Lady Johnson on here.
Speaker 12: Friday morning, would you continue our coverage of the wildfires that are burning across southern California stew up in Skyfox. I have to remark on just the natural beauty of our landscape juxtaposed with the horror.
Speaker 4: Of what happened.
Speaker 8: It is, how there's two footprints of foundations here with some retaining walls or whatever, like all those you know, the little bloundary walls there, privacy walls, and a tree a tree at tree here, a tree there had enough to melt this shitt to nothing.
Speaker 4: But you know, tree right there. Everything's good. They must have just watered it.
Speaker 5: You know, most definitely.
Speaker 1: And this, you know, we just see so much of it, we kind of become numb to the devastation we made up.
Speaker 8: That's almost like you're insinuating that's that's how people should react to this. Because they are. It's almost like they're implying that this should be normalized.
Speaker 5: Their way all the way up to the Malibu area.
Speaker 1: Now we've heard Gigi talking about how you know, Malibu has been affected, and Malibu has been affected. This the first time we've actually been able to get up here to the shore and actually see some of those homes actually at the water that have been destroyed from the Palisades fire.
Speaker 5: We're making our way, We're going.
Speaker 1: To keep moving along, and that destruction just kind of continues as we're trailing behind sky Fox right there, and it just goes and goes and goes.
Speaker 5: Every now and then there'll be a home or two that are standing.
Speaker 8: Very nice homes that are standing that apparently didn't have any politically incriminating evidence of ditty and children in there now, not unlike the BLM lady who lost two of her mansions. Why does the BLM lady have two mansions? You ask, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is also one of those things where we just how does that happen? Can't I really don't know. You've got a home right there across the street on Pacific Coast Highway between two other homes.
Speaker 4: As almost as if it was a precision guided laser.
Speaker 5: Yeah, levels gone, but the other homes seem to be fine.
Speaker 8: And when you talk about those isn't guided leaders, it doesn't mean that normal fires aren't lit to kind of cover for the targets that they're going to take out. Right, So you have the regular brush fire, forest fire, whatever that is started, and then you under the cloud of you know, the cloud cover, smoke cover and people panicking and not really you know, examining the skies too much. Then you just roll in and you start vaporizing homes.
Speaker 5: Go cross the street. Two of them or three of them are good, and then.
Speaker 1: You have a row of just destruction after destruction and some of sky fox and the shot you know, and it just goes and goes and goes. You know, the fire department there out here, there's plenty of hotspots, as we would just kind of looking around out here, flying the coastline. Every now and then you'll see some smoke up there on a hillside. Firefighters are out there. There's there's still spotfires that continue up here as well. But this is all the area that's been evacuated going to end with one more shot again, this one also I believe is technically still going to be in the Malibu area, but again just neighborhood after neighborhood just leveled and then maybe one or two houses standing.
Speaker 5: Right there. Those are the ones that you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Those are the seaside homes that are off of Malibu, and they're just all of them just are gone, just one after another.
Speaker 8: That you beach property is going to be bought up pretty quickly by the Black Rocks of the world, which is basically just one but leveled.
Speaker 1: And of course, you know, I'm also kind of wondering. I mean, I know this kind of goes down to another different rabbit hole. But you know, I've heard in the past that they weren't going to allow construction there anymore.
Speaker 4: And now that the oh, surprise, surprise, what's that reforesting?
Speaker 1: These homes are gone? Are they never coming back? It's just more questions than answers right now.
Speaker 13: But Friday morning, would you there you go, Oh, I guess I had that one on there, toys or is that no?
Speaker 4: I think this is a different one. Okay, let's try it. Let's do one with later Johnson.
Speaker 7: Here the recent fires in California Australia and now.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess it's Greg Greese that he repurposed.
Speaker 7: Hawaii are unlike anything we've ever seen before. They are being called forest fires and wildfires, but they are clearly something very different. These fires are burning homes into a white, powdery ash footprint, while often leaving the surrounding green trees and shrubs practically untouched. In extreme cases, forest fires can reach temperatures up to fifteen hundred degrees fahrenheit, and the melting point of aluminum is twelve hundred and twenty degrees fahrenheit, so it is possible for an extreme forest fire to melt aluminum. But there are cars with puddles of melted aluminum that were clearly not in the wildfire area, and melted glass, which has a melting point around twenty five hundred degrees fahrenheit.
Speaker 8: And just to answer the question here that came up, this is dumb question, but if trees are healthy and filled with water, wouldn't they be able to survive a fire? Well, lots of trees are healthy and filled with water or whatever you would call that, but at those extreme temperatures that these fires get to, no, they would conbust they would have some sort of charring on them, but they're not. It's not like a bag of water. It still would you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: These are unexplained anomalies.
Speaker 7: In the California Fires of twenty eighteen, cars were randomly bursting into flames on the freeway with no surrounding fires. We've seen these same anomalies in New York City on September eleventh, two thousand and one, cars completely burned out with no explanation. In Maui, these unnatural fires spared the homes of the rich while burning the native homes of the working class with precision. These fires destroyed the most envied, high valued areas of Maui. For decades, directed energy weapons have been classified, but they have been on the public record for several years now. Directed energy weapons, known as dues, have the ability to burn homes with this sort of precision, but in order to be this precise, the area would have to be mapped out. In January of this year, green lasers were seen over Hawaii, which could best be described as a geospatial array for mapping terrain. We have seen that among the ashy ruins there are blue colored objects that have somehow survived the devastation. Blue cars, blue umbrellas, a blue boat, blue planters. Videos online are going viral that show how lasers can easily burn through certain colored objects, but objects that are colored blue remain unharmed.
Speaker 6: Directed energy weapons.
Speaker 7: Include lasers, millimeter wave, and microwave millimeter wave.
Speaker 8: Now, like those towers that they planted all over in front of your children's schools, all the first responders, your fire departments, and everyone else the block, you know, because of internet and cell phones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 7: They are all based on light frequencies, and different wavelengths of light affect colors differently. For example, in laser tattoo removal, different wavelengths are used for removing different colors, and this is because color is a quality of light. Each color has its own frequency. Interestingly enough, the frequency of the color blue is six point six y six.
Speaker 8: So what you're supposed to see is that flash before the fire is shown, So you see a little flash.
Speaker 4: Almost like lightning.
Speaker 5: That's the way that does.
Speaker 7: The reason five.
Speaker 8: All right, I believe that just started itself over again. All right, this might be the one I was like, this is still shining, bitches. She's funny like a name.
Speaker 9: While forty million Californians suffer through unprepud.
Speaker 8: It's the same guy. Never mind, we already got that. Lots of people are sharing that one. I don't think this is the same Greg reees, So let's just check this one out too.
Speaker 5: Never sell your bitcoin.
Speaker 14: The Trumps have been very bullish on bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Speaker 6: Again, it's coming.
Speaker 15: Everybody knows it's coming, and the people who don't embrace it early are going to ultimately lose.
Speaker 14: Eric Trump recently met with Michael Saylor at mar A Lago, who has been proposing a plan to preserve US dollar dominance.
Speaker 8: Now there's a point to this, and it does link up if you see what's happening. I mean, you've got to take the mile or two, you know, vantage point view of this and see all the elements, all the irons in the fire. You know, you don't see what one relates to the other. So they're doing their groundwork, but they're also in omitting things.
Speaker 4: So it does it does relate.
Speaker 6: By utilizing bitcoin as a reserve.
Speaker 16: Here's the strategy. You dump gold demonetized.
Speaker 4: In dump gold.
Speaker 8: For imaginary currency that you need to have elect electricity, internet, and a computer, and lots of other things that you probably won't be allowed to have soon.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: And then it's even access.
Speaker 16: Entire goal network. You buy bitcoin, you buy five million or six million bitcoin, you monetize the bitcoin.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's a you know, that's something that every regular person can afford. You know, five six million big cooin.
Speaker 16: No big deal coint network. And you just define digital currency as the US dollar backed by US dollar equivalents, and a regulated US custodian replaces every currency in the world with the dollar, which the US controls, and it siphons off one hundred.
Speaker 4: Did you say us the GUS controls.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I think he said, Prince of trillions of dollars of twentieth century capital assets and half of the capital and the rest of the world and most seventy five percent of the capital of our enemies get siphoned into bitcoin. And the bid beneficiary is the US government.
Speaker 8: And after that, and who's the US government? Israel before Israel is ever Israel a proxy country for the banking and Edenite Saturn, col Elhaite.
Speaker 16: Every US company because we're the ones that own and run it.
Speaker 14: Trump has been rebranding the North American Union as Canada being the fifty first state of the United States, and Justin Trudeau has now resigned, leaving a clear path for Pierre Poliev to make significant changes. We haven't really seen a lot of concrete proposals from mister Paul yet.
Speaker 6: I mean he did make one. That's not fair.
Speaker 5: You're right.
Speaker 7: He had one great off opportunity for people to opt out of inflation.
Speaker 6: He recommended this last last spring.
Speaker 14: You can opt out of inflation if you invest your money in bitcoin.
Speaker 6: Yeah no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 14: He stayed up late, watched all sorts of YouTube videos and came to that conclusion.
Speaker 4: He said that himself he should have been in comedy.
Speaker 5: Where are going to buy this shwarma with this bitcoin? Sand done? I got it? Who is he?
Speaker 4: Starks?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 3: He?
Speaker 4: Is he iron man buying shwarma?
Speaker 3: You get it?
Speaker 11: We bought the drama with bitcoin.
Speaker 1: So that gives my plan to enable Canada to become the blockchain and crypto capital of the world.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should invest in sharma to hell the bitcoin.
Speaker 14: Debt slavery has existed on Earth for thousands of years, which is why a cashless society has been of great concern to freedom loving souls.
Speaker 8: I'll catch the ketch what he says here, and then you tell me what you think I'm thinking when he says it. Alex Jones interviews Aaron Russo full length.
Speaker 6: In the earliest days of civilization.
Speaker 8: Look, it's a goth literally with his goats, yes, although they'll tell you it's something else.
Speaker 14: Of course, farmers would borrow against their harvest, and if the harvest failed, the farmer would lose everything and to become a slave until the debt was repaid. Eventually, the amount of slaves with nothing to lose becomes a threat to those in power, and so debt jubilees were issued at regular intervals.
Speaker 8: Because it was way too you know, you took a lot of heat if you were just gonna mass murder a bunch of people discreetly. You know, you can't really be discreet about it back in the day. But now they have vaccines and epidemics and pandemics and all kinds of stuff, and they also have, oh, I don't know, floods and fires, so they don't really have to forgive anything anymore. But that's kind of like a saturnalia, too, right, isn't it. Isn't it kind of like a Saturnalia.
Speaker 6: As a matter of public stability.
Speaker 14: The Bible describes a debt jubilee that would happen every fifty years as an economic reset, a year of liberation and restoration, where debts are forgiven, land is returned, and slaves are set free.
Speaker 6: The ancient Greeks.
Speaker 4: Remember, the servant becomes a master.
Speaker 14: In Saturnalia, debt jubilees to avoid violent revolutions and uprisings. As economist Lynn Alden wrote, it wasn't out of kindness that rulers did this.
Speaker 6: It was a solution to a societal math problem.
Speaker 14: If you run a computer long enough, eventually it starts to work less efficiently. Refreshing the power and rebooting the system gets the computer running smoothly again.
Speaker 8: What an interesting analogy for people who think that we're in simulation or a matrix.
Speaker 14: A Jubilee year has been celebrated every twenty five years by the Catholic Church since thirteen hundred, but the need for debt forgiveness has been avoided by the current debt based FIAT system and the Uniform Commercial Code, which has been running for nearly a century and it is at its emergency.
Speaker 4: Baking Act of nineteen thirty three. I actually have that pulled up here.
Speaker 5: You know, the.
Speaker 8: That which followed made us all enemies of the state because that was the only way they could have confiscated gold.
Speaker 4: Oh what did that guy just say? Dump your gold?
Speaker 8: Yeah, dump your gold, get bitcoin, Get vapor by vapor to help with real things.
Speaker 14: And twenty twenty five is a jubilee year, and Pope Francis has called on affluent countries to forgive debt.
Speaker 8: It's a jubilee year. He opened five portals, you know, banging three times, knocking three times. I'm sure none of this has anything to do with anything at all.
Speaker 4: This is not the symbol. The symbolism and the set off or whatever to signify.
Speaker 14: The reset ets and to address ecological debt, which sounds like a carbon tax.
Speaker 6: The emerging system is much more than just money.
Speaker 14: It is a cataloging system where every person and every piece of property can be connected via a digital identity.
Speaker 6: This is called tokenization.
Speaker 4: It is called starving to death.
Speaker 8: Anybody who resists the system, many will die resisting the New World Order.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks HG.
Speaker 14: Wells, and is set to replace the birth certificate and every other document of title in the real world, biblical.
Speaker 4: Prophecy, you can put real and quotation marks.
Speaker 14: The Christians are saying that this is the mark of the beast, but there is no need for a mark when facial recognition will do the job. And if it comes with debt forgiveness and universal basic income, then those who fight against the system will be seen as terrorists by the public.
Speaker 8: Well, we already are seen as terrorists, so funny you should bring that up. We are called domestic terrorists. We are enemies of the state by the definition of that Emergency Banking Act.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And the Patriot Act did the same exact thing. It actually makes any untrackable.
Speaker 8: What do you call it, purchases or transactions, unlawful and punishable by death, because of course we're all terrorists, and you don't want to be funding terrorist groups. So you can't have gold, you can't have cash. This is all part of the Patriot Act and it is punishable by death.
Speaker 4: To do.
Speaker 15: So what's going to happen is the US dollar is going to be the world reserve currency, and it's going to run on billions and billions of mobile devices and the digital asset that on lines underlies that currency's going to be bitcoin.
Speaker 8: So since it's in my mind, you know, I think this whole flood of videos of people, you know, recording and stating that people are starting fires and trying to light fires and hey, look I just saw something try to light a fire here in California and blah blah blah is misdirection. Now, remember, pretty much every homeless person has a free cell phone thanks to your tax money, so they can get something promised to them if they go do something. But really that's not what sets off the major event. That's just the distraction. That's the misdirection. I don't think any of that had to do with just an organized, categorized eight points of fire starting simultaneously. And there's that eight again, eight points where the fire began, and they just all they all got crazy at the same time and decided to do the exact same thing. They're on the streets all the time, they're crazy all the time, all right, and they're drugged out all the time. But this is the this is the one time that they all were coordinated to do something like that. Come on, come on, you know, that's that's the thing about homeless people. They're so organized, so well organized, uh, I want to go to his page, but I gotta go a different way. Maybe I can just click it real quick and then go to this page. Yeah, we go, there was Maybe I've already h you know, maybe it's on the other one.
Speaker 4: You probably game. You see what I'm doing right now. No, you're still seeing the other I think. Let's see. You know you're on the same one. That's cool.
Speaker 8: Sometimes they don't let you be too fluid when you're on a certain type of share screen. So climate vaccines. There, there's something that we need to draw back into here about the fog too. But there was one specifically. Oh that's the one, all right, So I actually did have that one pulled up. But let's see what he says here. This one's long, so we might we might skip ahead a little bit. But and before we get it started, Oh, you can't. You can't go forward on these.
Speaker 4: That is lame. There's a bunch of junk at the beginning. That's kind of stupid. He does have a he does have a website, though you came back to it. Oh my god, I can't just bring it to full screen all right here, let's gog this mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Hold on, let me see if I can find it. There is dollar vigilanti dot tv site can't be reached. Took too long to respond. Okay, the fuck?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 8: I think it's trying. Nope, it's trying to fail. Okay, so apparently Vigilante TV is knocked off or something.
Speaker 2: All that.
Speaker 4: Let me try this one. I think I got this.
Speaker 8: Hold on, jeezus, this might be my computer, but everything's moving super slow. I'm still working off the old one, and that took me to the spot I needed to go. Hull still isn't loading anything yet though. Nope, I don't think you can get it. It's not it's not letting you.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 8: Could be something blocking it in the browser. Oh wait, hold on, hold on, hold on, there we go. Okay, there's an ad. We gonna want that. All right, I found the video. Let me see if I can skip ahead on this one. Yes, I can, Yus, this is super slow. I can't re pause it yet because it's so slow.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, well that's thinking way too long. Let's move on to something else, sir.
Speaker 8: Go back into my messages and we'll look at what was sent to me by and I guess refresh that one too, because everything's stupid.
Speaker 4: Okay, alright, here we go.
Speaker 8: So this one from shared by Nick says breaking suspicions are mounting that only homes in Los Angeles with smart meters remotely accessible by who knows who burned down, and homes without didn't did not. This needs to be investigated every single time Los Angeles fires, BBC zoom in on his helmet and there it is. This is obviously no accident, and it's a thirty three number thirty three right there. All right, So here's this one here. Fires in Maui eight, eight fires in Paradise, eleven, eight fires in LA one eight what's up of the eight Well, we all know that's the number of saturn. Los Angeles County official has stated that there have been nearly three hundred fires set intentionally by acts of arson and a terrorism in a in and throughout the city by either homeless individuals and organized arsonists, right right, And I said, I'm telling you that's the distraction. So you're not looking up for I don't know the laser late show. Los Angeles is under attacked by those with a nefarious plot to destroy our lives and property. You can't just say Jews You can just say elitist bankers. You can just say black Rock is acquiring more land. You can say whatever you want. Every citizen must be vigilant and proactive.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: Proactive is a word that people who aren't very smart invented because you can be vigilant and active. Proactive just means like I'm all for active. That's a stupid word, like I support active.
Speaker 4: This moronic.
Speaker 8: Contact your local law enforcement officer. Yes, you should totally tell authorities that do not have your best interest at heart and who are actually working for the municipal corporation that's owned by the banks. You should tell them your every move before you do it. You should also ask permission instead of beg for forgiveness, right or fire agency, if you see suspicious activity, do what you must to protect your community, because they've always been so good at, you know, prosecuting the scumbags that they allowed to do crime in the first place, So that'd be the great way to do it right. Exactly the same thing I guess I'm trying to say happened on the East coast of Australia. Our brushfires followed the exact route of a proposed high speed rail system joining smart cities. Any use of anger moojis will earn you an immediate block. California wildfire line up exactly in the same path as the California High Speed rail system, and I'm guessing that they're attaching that also to the Paradise fires from a few years ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, look at this. This is cute.
Speaker 8: Arson suspect arrested yesterday had five cell phones. Heay, he stole four from some other homeless fuckers, and a United Nations prepaid debtit card on him. So four grand a month. Don't want to have that shot off. Better do what they tell you. When they tell you, imagine.
Speaker 4: Get free four grand a month. I'd like to imagine that. I'd like to imagine that.
Speaker 8: Hey, by the way, Gibson Goo dot com backslash Ballbusters.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 8: You want me to make more of these things, I'll be happy to. I just have to, like, you know, also provide for family. Otherwise they don't like you as much. They don't like me anyway. But hey, this is the play anyway that tells you everything, it says. Cameras pointed at the palisades before the fire appear to have captured a man starting it, of course, right, And I'm sure there's some things to this, but it's not the main thing. Oh look, you see San Diego, you see sd all the evidence points to this being an intentional fire. Well, no shit, it's intentional, thank you, Captain obvious. It wasn't climate change, surprise, surprise. Climate change isn't going around, you know. Doing this doesn't have a it doesn't have a conscience and an intent, and it's not real anyway, So this doesn't matter. What else was I going to say about? Oh, yeah, you see SD I used to go to their Oh man, I can't think it was it arc DA. I can't remember the gym. I used to be a member of the gym and I ended up putting the the solar panels on the roof of that gym too at UCSD when I was working for.
Speaker 4: Sullivan's Solar as a union electrician.
Speaker 8: The National Guard is allowing people to enter only one time to collect items from burned Pacific Palisades Holmes Grave. What you need, because you will not be allowed back. That thing's pretty pretty definite and firm and permanent, doesn't it. This is a zoner you can never.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's that nice beachfront property, you can't have the plebs on there.
Speaker 8: And this last one here, it says breaking Gavin Newsome working with developers to change zoning and burn areas to allow mass apartments. Oh boy, already huh this is a little Oh wait, it doesn't matter if it's suspicious or not, because nobody does anything about anything anyway. All they do is and make memes, all right, and talk to one another about it. Meanwhile, the the zionist ball keeps on rolling. Newsom is allegedly working with developers, allegedly so they give themselves an out there. Newsom is allegedly working with developers to convert zoning and Pacific palisades from R one single family to our three apartments.
Speaker 4: And who do you think would be? Uh, the one doing that?
Speaker 8: Who's all about the picking up real estate? It ends with a rock, starts with a black or a stone. Either one one's the butting of the other. All right, So there's that. Trying to think there's anything else in here that we talked about, I just missed it. Yeah, so here goes the Great Chicago fire burned two thousand, one hundred and twelve acres. Yeah, that's easy, that's a that's a it's not even an afternoon now. A disaster, Whord taught is impossible today thanks to modern building codes and fire departments. Somebody set those ones too, by the way, in Chicago and fire departments. Yet the twenty twenty three the line of fire and the ongoing Palisades fire each squared over seventeen thousand acres, more than eight times larger. Here's a map of Chicago to put this into perspective. Pallisates fire two twenty six point nine to three square miles. Oh look, the Great Chicago fire was three point three What do you know? Square miles?
Speaker 4: Really big?
Speaker 8: Masonic presence in Chicago, Illinois itself is just a mess of bad things at least has been for no one, at least since the eighteen hundreds. The Palisades fire in la is eight times bigger than the Greek Chicago fighter.
Speaker 4: Yep, to we state with it was sorry said in bigger words.
Speaker 8: I thought there's one more. Okay, Yeah, let's check this one, real cook, I don't think the other is.
Speaker 4: They won't, so we don't.
Speaker 8: I can't stand looking at this eddiot's face. But Joe Rogan, but that could be. We don't know how valid that is. I'm sure this is exactly what it's what it's doing, but that that line and editing and things like that, or catching something because it's already out of focus. You know, you see what I mean, right, like, don't just oh boy, look at that. But I mean it's too consider it's something to put a put a pin in for sure. All right, I think that's I think that's all we got there.
Speaker 4: Let me check the.
Speaker 8: Comments here, Mike Yeager, what's up? Let me get to the top here. I mean, as soon as I get to where well you guys are, like I said, the thing is in there. If you guys don't see it, you can't scrow up to the top of I'll drop it in a more time if you have anything, Like I was really close to it on Wednesday. Wednesday, I showed it up to La to get bottles. And you know, it's always smog, right, and it burns off during the day as day, so I didn't think much of it. And then when I got to the loading docks of General Bottle Supplied, all the gates were closed like the rollout gates, roll down gates. And then I went inside it go, you guys closed up or something.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 8: And he said, no, it's for the fire. I said, you guys are on fire. You guys were on fire. It's like no, no, no, no, the fire that's burning down all of la. I'm like, oh, sorry, I've been in the car for two days and I don't really watch the news anyway.
Speaker 4: Good to know. So there's that. But yeah, that was.
Speaker 8: And then as I'm waiting for my bottles to you know, my time to be called up to the loading docks, I'm seeing big chunks of ash landing on my vehicle and all of the parking lot. And it reminded me of a time. And if I can find this video, i'll show it to you. But I think it was twenty twenty two. I want to say it was twenty twenty two. There was a fire in Pasadena where in that area, and it was on September eleventh, and I was driving through there to get supplies for and I had to go out that way to get supplies at that time for some other reason, maybe it was the only store that had whatever I needed.
Speaker 4: At that moment.
Speaker 8: And Orange Orange Skies kind of like what I then finally when somebody told me, I recognized that it was an orange more orange color, and you could smell what smelled like. It smelled pleasant, which is kind of sick and scary at the same time, you know, uh, like like a campfire. But I mean it was really thick when I was driving through Pasadena and stuff like that, and the ash was coming down in like rain at that point, a lot more, uh than where I was in La at the time. I wasn't it was close enough, but I mean you could just look over and you could see the thickness. You can see like the line where oh, here's the sky, I know it's supposed to look like, and then here's all this. Oh, let's see. Yeah, you guys are awesome. All right, let's see. They got me with the mandarins. Yeah, yeah, they sold lots of things. Philip Morris never connected smoking to cancer. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't either, honestly, at least not nicotine or.
Speaker 8: Tobacco. But although other chemicals that they throw into it, sure heart disease and all other stuff too. I mean they soak it in ammonia, so that apparently I don't know what the reasons are, but uh, let's see on an aesoteric note. We have to have angelic help coming in this hell.
Speaker 4: Is burning.
Speaker 8: The kisters have their day coming. Yeah, we would hope. But it doesn't happen without somebody doing something about it, does it? In western North Carolina they took out over ten thousand people. Yeah, yeah, probably more. I'm sure they're all flushed away. We're under a pile of mud. Dumb question, but okay, yeah, I alread.
Speaker 4: Answered that one. Oh shit, why does it do that? I gotta set this moss better?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Here we are?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that part I can't explain. Why are there are home were two spared and then a whole bunch that are just burned. Yeah, because you can just focus when you have focused energy weapons.
Speaker 4: I read, I read. I don't know how true it is, but they're there. Let's say there are the r.
Speaker 8: Is being rezoned the area I think is but supposed to be the area is being rezoned from single Yeah, yep, funny, funny you said that because I didn't catch that before.
Speaker 4: Weird. Yeah, microwaves cook from the inside out. That is true. That is true.
Speaker 8: Did you guys see the projectiles being shot into the fires? I did see something like that. Yeah, and they also said that they were trying to put out the back end of the fire, not where it was spreading to.
Speaker 4: That was a horrible use of their, uh.
Speaker 8: The resources, unless they were trying to guide it a certain direction or to let it go that direction. You know, if Trump likes bitcoin means no point. Oh, yes, this is true, Soaring Eagle, twenty twenty four. So I was talking to somebody else. Okay, sorry about that. That's your conversation. I gotta keep going here. You guys are basically having a.
Speaker 4: Sailor.
Speaker 8: What does he talk like that you trade in fiat currency? Yeah, I know, right, that guy's got a weird voice. You traded fiat currency with a more valuable currency yet. Yeah, but now they don't even want to give you fake paper. They want to give you vapor vapor leader like a digital Come on, here, here's your here's your NFT money. He sounds like Jerry Seinfeld. Well, you know, lean on all the gold, so we're gonna give you absolutely nothing in return for it. And it's not exactly at all like the rehashing of FDR and everything that happened there. Oh, by the way, they had a great depression at that time too, right, Yeah, and lots of war, sona lots of war. I think most of this is people talking to each other. I had a wonderful conversation with my mom and told her to look up Jude's and Saturn.
Speaker 4: She was very receptive.
Speaker 8: I can't trust anyone that sounds like Michael. I agree with Jesus Jeevus. Yes, serious note, folks stay away from folks who took the COVID aged nineteen facts. They have been compromised unless they got a place boat and we're fortunate.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's what was bursting into flames.
Speaker 8: Maybe they just pressed the button to activate the shit inside the people and all of a sudden they just blew up and causes a bunch of fires. They only needed eight people to get it started. Did the fog prime the land to but hey, even if it didn't, even if that fog wasn't for that, my dog's parking and I hear like echoing my ears.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, it's kind of distracting.
Speaker 8: But even if they didn't do that, I mean, think about accelerant if any of that stuff that sprayed above us actually does ever not just become suspended in error, And you know with the rain or whatever can actually make it to the ground and not just you know, be carried away or just never come down. Then there's an awful lot of many years, decades worth of accelerate that will. You know, metal burns hotter, and there's all kinds of nano in there. So the smaller something is easier it is to ignite. Right, Try alighting a piece of paper or try lighting a log. See which one you can laid on first. Right, Both are made out of the same material, essentially. Jeff Berwick talks about great stuff. He's a real he's really the light yeah something. He's funny And I did I didn't even realize that that's that Jeff.
Speaker 4: That Berwick Sorry I said it wrong, is the one that Max talks about.
Speaker 6: I didn't.
Speaker 8: I didn't put it together until recently and I'm like, ah, oh, yeah, that's the guy. Oh okay, So I could just go to Rumble Channel if I wanted to. It's okay. I found it on this one too. As long as it doesn't like Buffer, we can just do it from here. But i'll, i'll, uh, i'll, what do you call it? Follow that one too. Berwick has a lot of mystic a eric occult knowledge. Yeah, you should read my book. You should read my book prest Craft Beyond Babylon, and read the one that's about to come out too once I start it.
Speaker 4: Because if we're gonna, we're gonna get.
Speaker 8: Deeper into who the hell we are and why the hell we've lost our memory And it's gonna.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna be bringing in the Waddell and re introducing it into a world like I did with h you know, Bill Cooper, you know, supplying it to a new generation type of thing. Uh. But we need to we need to focus on that, and that needs to be back out there in the ether too, because it unravels all of their nonsense, all of their superstition, all of their hold over us, because the religious beliefs and all that stuff, all of it. That's not to say there's no God, but don't let the demon tell you who God is and what his attributes are not a good way to go or what he wants from you, or what he expects you to deal or not to do.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 8: Oh, let's see, Hey there's Karen. Hi, Karen, Happy Saturn Day.
Speaker 4: Saturn Day.
Speaker 8: Planes dropping seawater works well on fires and real firefighters know that.
Speaker 4: Well, so what the fuck are la uh.
Speaker 8: La California government leaders ignorant, incompetent drunks or cover enemies, deshoying us, showing us us? Well, Mike, glad you asked, because they're not as stupid as they think.
Speaker 4: I mean, they're dumb, they do. They're just the figureheads.
Speaker 8: They are the talking heads for whatever is working behind them with their hand up their butt making their mouth move.
Speaker 4: That is true.
Speaker 8: But this is like reconstruction in the South. It's just everywhere now and it has been for a while. Once you see the signs of it, where they put the biggest morons in positions of power so that it erodes and destroys society, and then they can blame whatever they called it, capitalism, constitutional, republic or whatever, even though they strayed so far away from it that it has no resemblance of it. When the system that everybody assumes and thinks because they've been told exists doesn't work anymore, then they're going to tell you that you need something else and that you need to or they'll set you so angry at it so that you destroy yourself. And that's one of the things that they love to do the most. They like to have you dismantle and basically tear down your own retaining walls, thinking that there's something better on the other side, so that the floodwaters come in and kill you. And that's what happens in Russia, right, that's what happened. I mean, it goes on and on and on, get the people to use them as the tool to destroy. This is what happened with monarchy in Europe too. Everybody started in the eighteen hundred so, and you can even say earlier than that, with the French Revolution, they started bumping off their monarchs thinking that that was the right thing to do. All it was doing was getting people out of the way for the bankers. And you know, when you don't have this if you don't own the people who are considered to have the quote unquote divine right to rule based on blood. If you don't if you don't own those people already, or if they become irritating and they have a mind on their own and they don't follow all of your dictates, well you're kind of stuck with them unless you kill them. But hey, if you introduce a four year term type of system, then you can institute anyone you want those in those places. And when people get caught on to the corruption of these people, you're flipping out, flipping out another one anyway, And then all of a sudden, everybody's hopes are back up because it's a different face, different face, same talking mouth, right hand up the butt, Los Angeles directed energy fires, Castro resigns, yeah, to bring in ultra Zionists, and Trump pushes the New World Order to thunderous applause. Yes, that would be a good heading for a news article or or one of your sub stacks. There, soaring Eagle, you should do that. Homes among large trees in LA.
Speaker 4: But did better, but.
Speaker 8: It's kind of better than those in open areas. Halftime Ravens twenty one, Steward zero.
Speaker 4: Thanks. Uh, let's see California. There's a there's a.
Speaker 8: Video somewhere that I saved about the woman being asked about you know, hey, why did you sell off the water and dump the dump it? The mayor, the woman right, the one who's oh, and the fire chief is a devout lesbian and wants everybody to know about it. And the LGBTQ flag flying. Uh, you know pedophile promoter that she is. This DEI shit is also an aspect, right, but you know she went off to Ghana while this was you know, it's whatever mismanagement on purpose because they're all a bunch of idiots. But in reconstruction, like if we ever do watch like do a watch party and watch.
Speaker 4: What the hell is it called?
Speaker 2: Now? The the D W.
Speaker 8: Griffith movie from I think I have written down, Ah, it's not my notebook's not here. The Birth of a Nation, The Birth of a Nation from nineteenth fifteen. You'll see you'll see some of that stuff. Or if you just read the book Crimes and cover Ups in American Politics by Donald Jefferies, and you read the Construction era section Tip of the Iceberg, and this is what I'm saying. We lost our country already to the oaves.
Speaker 4: Long ago.
Speaker 8: They just you know, they didn't make it. Obviously they want to baby to freak out, but there was a soft takeover. They infiltrated, and the just it just changed nature and they had a war already, and we lost it. The American people lost it, and they were brutalized ever since, and they got more and more aggressive and more and more bold, about it as time went on, and to here we are being chestnuts that they're roasting on an open dew fire. Anybody here seet drones or UFOs in the last month or so. That's why Serving Eagle asked, Yeah, I just think seen this too. I saw a doc it's twenty twenty eight. It's a big year for them. A lot of these, a lot of these smart cities are all supposed to go into effect. Then I saw a document called smart LA twenty twenty eight, but couldn't put it up on the night cell phone.
Speaker 4: Pull it up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there was one hundred miles of proble winds too, which don't make sense unless they're drumming something up, because that's not all suck from the from the fire. That this was something that was happening as the fires are progressing, So it doesn't make sense. Doesn't line up to that being just because it's such a big fire that it's making like a a healthstorm type of scenario. Right, that's it happened too soon for that to be one of the causations of it, or causes of it. The fog did give me a headache last week. Yeah, sure, it's not good for anybody. Yes, I am, and I'm gonna go with what Niche says about her. She's not maybe aware, but she Niche calls it a Medusa, a Medusa program in her, meaning people get transfixed on her and it kind of draws you in. But it's kind of like in a trance state, and it's not if she is as augmented as she says she is, she may not have control or acknowledge or the capacity to be aware of certain things that are manipulating her. So I would be careful in leader of Sabrina Wallace, honestly, you know. And what Niche says is to go there for the information, grab the documents, but leave her, you know, don't don't get too wrapped up into her. I think that's wise advice from Niche. And I watched a couple of videos and I was just kind of like slightly of trailer trash with them with a smarter mind. I had x X friends who took the bug shot, the boogie bugshot, and they told me a few years ago, we don't feel the same about a year ago, these ex friends were describing a French wine like computers creep. Yeah, when you're not attached. When that tether is severed, you don't have the passion that a normal human being has anymore. Now you're a block of wood, You're a high lick. You have been just been converted into high lick. Somebody has taken the spark that you had inside of you and stomped on it like they were putting out a small fire.
Speaker 4: YEP.
Speaker 8: If you want information on chemical look up safety debt, Yeah, yeah, SDS. I know, I've I've been in the well a lot of different companies but and a lot of different things. But I was in the US Coast Guard, so you have it used to be called MSDS material Safety data seats and also when I was in the ib W as a union electrician, all about that stuff. Sabrina a super brilliant inspira. I would be very careful, soaring ego. I'm just trying to just keep that in mind. Just think about what is this really?
Speaker 4: Just are you?
Speaker 8: Is this just fascination for because of the material? Is a fascination for fascination fascination's sake? And if so, is there something else going on there? I would just you know, all right, there's a lot of comments there. Uh, you can if you want, George, I can put the number in, but I also put in the link if somebody want to come in and talk.
Speaker 4: My d lesbian.
Speaker 8: That almost sounds like a imagine that remember like when was it was it America Online? You've got mail. It's like you've got syphilis, you've got aids. Been seeing dudes with beards and red nails for years, and.
Speaker 4: These mountains too. This ship is just too surreal. Oh my god, are you talking about California or what? Where is that? Are they yetties that are just dressing differently these days? What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Hm?
Speaker 8: Oh, George, you can't walk in and this late and ask that question. Come on, we're talking about the fires. Uh let's see. So let's go back to that.
Speaker 4: Now, let's go to.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: I gotta click on it again. I think looks like we might be able to play from here. Let me let me test that real quick.
Speaker 8: I gotta if I can go ahead of the nonsense in the beginning, because it's like some wait, is this the one? Hold on, there's some nonsense. You know, this is actually cut up different than it was on the Okay, yeah, so he went in the donated a bunch of money and gave out a bunch of toys during Christmas for the people, the children in like Mexico.
Speaker 4: Where he's at. He's in He's in the Alcacoco area too, hold on, just trying to get there. Okay.
Speaker 8: Trump announces twenty billion dollar data centers, claims windmills make whales insane. What windmills make well, well, I mean frequencies. Whatever sounds great. We're not gonna watch this whole thing because this what wasn't already long at an hour, because that's what Instagram clips you off at. This one's an hour and fifty two. So we're just gonna get try to bounce around here and get a gist of things here.
Speaker 16: But let me.
Speaker 4: Like that, I gotta get up and do something real quick. So I'm going to leave you with mister Berwick here for a moment and I'll be back. Look at that. Trump announced its twenty billion dollar data centers.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, by the way, when when discussing this, and when discussing switch, look up the five locations that switches. There was one in Nevada, one in Georgia, and a couple of other places. There's a huge giant data centers none of the classified equipment was even in it.
Speaker 4: But when this guy I think was his.
Speaker 8: Name is Dave that called into Niche's cosmic salon one a couple of times. I think he's a regular listener. He works for like AT and T or something like that, and he was he was loud in't there. But there's four phases of security, so like four levels. You could you know, this is access to this level of you know of secret clearance, and there's another clearance level he was allowed in so he could, you know, give an estimate or whatever, and he said, this place is very very military like in nature, the way that they are guarded, And it makes you wonder, is it because if people ever catch on that these are the stations that are powering the AI and powering the kilgrid and powering their digital prison, that they would one day try to put it down, stomp it out. So they have this impossible security with all kinds of you know, death in an instant type of reactions if you get too close or try to you know, damage anything.
Speaker 4: Anyway, let's take a look at this.
Speaker 17: In basically the world. He's apparently core in Canada now Greenland, and he's renaming things on the world maps. So I thought I should get out here and talk about everything going on, because it's getting pretty wild. And before I get into all that, there's been what looks like a weather weapon type attack in Los Angeles. I forget what they call it, the Palisades City or something, but it's also Malibu and basically a whole big part of Los Angeles. And once again, it looks very very similar to a number of the other weather weapon attacks. And when I say weather weapon, I mean like directed energy weapons, all that stuff.
Speaker 6: I don't even really know.
Speaker 17: We'll get into that in this video. But once again, tons of places burnt down, tons of places, not tons of trees still with leaves on them, very very similar to many of the Maui weather weapon, the Jasper weather weapon, and so many more. And just like with Maui and many others, all of a sudden, the water all got turned off. All of a sudden, no one had internet or cellular connection, and a lot of people are pretty upset about it and saying where's all the help. Well, it's a DI week again. To start twenty twenty five. Here's the fire chief of Los Angeles.
Speaker 5: I'm super inspired.
Speaker 11: She took time out of her already busy schedule to tell us about her vision for the department's future, one that includes a three year strategic plan to increase diversity.
Speaker 9: People ask me, well, what number are you looking for us? I'm not looking for a number. It is never enough.
Speaker 11: Out of thirty three hundred city firefighters, only one hundred and fifteen are women. Right now, she's already looking at ways to change that. She's quick to point out that doing so has a greater purpose attracting the best and brightest for the job.
Speaker 9: They feel included, they feel valued, and they feel part of a cohesive team.
Speaker 5: But Chief also checks another box when it comes.
Speaker 8: To inclusive, because that's what's important, right, That's what's important that they feel included. Forget about whether or not they can do their job. Fuck, oh, that's racist, bigot.
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 11: Civity and diversity and this department she's a proud member of the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 9: That just kind of opens the door of people that thought, oh, I didn't even know that.
Speaker 4: That was an I didn't even know that this man looking woman was an LGBTQ. Go figure opportunity for me.
Speaker 17: And here's the three lesbians and one trans queer that run it.
Speaker 9: You want to see somebody that responds to your house, your emergency, whether it's a medical call.
Speaker 8: Or a fire call in mascara, regardless if they're a male or female. You want that, don't you? Don't you want that that.
Speaker 6: Looks like you.
Speaker 9: It gives that person a little bit more ease.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 8: Oh, so transgenders want to be rescued by transgenders, I get it. I think in a crisis situation, a transgender would prefer a non transgender to rescue them because they will probably think that they're more competent because they know how fucking crazy they.
Speaker 9: Are, knowing that somebody might understand their situation better.
Speaker 4: Is she strong enough to do this?
Speaker 17: Or you couldn't carry my husband out of a fire, which my response is, he got himself in the wrong place.
Speaker 13: If I have to carry him.
Speaker 4: Out of a fire, What an asshole? You're a fireman saying that?
Speaker 8: Right? He got himself in the wrong place if I have to carry him out of a fire. Does he not know how fires start? They're not on purpose. Usually usually they're not on purpose. Right when they happen organically, it's usually not on purpose.
Speaker 17: And also just like many other of these type of events. For example, in North Carolina, no one had flood insurance or couldn't get flood insurance. We see this a lot that the insurance companies a few months before something major happens basically cancel everyone's insurance.
Speaker 10: I know I'm not supposed to be here, but this is my parents' home.
Speaker 8: I know the feeling.
Speaker 10: And they just lost They got canceled from their fire insurance.
Speaker 6: So they're dealing with this.
Speaker 10: They're ninety years old and through the state of California because of this, they're ninety years old that they've had They've lived in this house for seventy five years and they've had the same insurance and these insurance people decided to cancel their fire and we're going through this and it just happened and they have no fire insurance. So thank you California insurance companies supporting residents who pay taxes and love California and they wonder why people leave California.
Speaker 17: Californians had their home insurance canceled prior to these fires. The La mayor Is in Africa actually spent their tax dollars funding fire departments in Ukraine and there was no fire water to put out these fires. Yeah, James Wood, who's.
Speaker 8: A act because it's not a cult, right, because they're not redistributing the wealth to other countries and sucking this place. That's why it's this money funneling to Ukraine is happening and to good old Israel. I don't understand how people don't recognize. And I think everybody who's listening here and watching probably does get this that. You know, what does it say about America If we're the ones who were the biggest element that brought about the Bolshevik revolution, installing Mao in China, betrayed Shan Kaishak, and establishing the illegitimate terrorist state of Israel? What must we have been first for that to happen? We were Israel before Israel was Israel, because we were already conquered by the banks. And we can go into an whole Alexander Hamilton discuss some other time about what a piece of crap that guy was.
Speaker 17: Chure's pretty got a bit pretty big following on Twitter. Apparently it looks like his house might have burnt down. I'm recording this. I don't even know what Dave is. I have no clue what dat is? January eighth, I.
Speaker 8: Think, And uh, it's funny because his dog keeps on tilting its head to like jerking his head to the left.
Speaker 4: He's like squirrel, squirrel.
Speaker 6: He posted this.
Speaker 17: Actually, one of the major insurance coupanies killed all the policies in our neighborhood about four months ago. Of course, a lot of these insurance companies, well everything's owned by Jews, and they're super super smart and they're super able to try to kill everyone.
Speaker 8: I don't know how super smart they are, you know, I think they used us for a lot of the foundation of those claims that they're so above and beyond everyone else. They they co opted, they played dry, they outright steel in common deer ideas, good ideas, and then convert those into weapons that harm people rather than help them, and have been doing so for thousands of years. So who's actually coming up with the creates the creative ideas there. They know how to be a menace, they know how to be treacherous, they have a mind for that.
Speaker 5: But I don't.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't say, just because they're good at finaggling you out of your money, and it's taking everything that you own that they're somehow you know wise, I think wisdom requires some sort of empathy.
Speaker 17: Going on earth, which I don't have you noticed yet. And they also make sure they don't lose any money on any of these deals.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no no, they actually make it as they go.
Speaker 17: So to me, it's very clear if your insurance company says we're not going to be doing, for example, earthquake insurance anymore, it's all canceled.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like if you live anywhere in the blast radius of what would happen if the new Madrid fault line ever decided to grumble and rumble, if they start saying there's not going to be any insurance there, I would get the hell out.
Speaker 17: Of there, it would you Just a rational, intelligent person would have to at this point immediately try to sell their house for as much as they can get for it, which is hard also, by the way, because if it's not insurable sometimes you can't get death contracts for it, and everyone's needs a death contract a mortgage. But it just makes sense now if they cancel your insurance for some event, you need to try to, you know, if you want to, you know, survive better than most people. Try to get rid of your house as soon as possible, at any price, and move away from there as soon as possible, because that it's a huge clue that something's just about to happen.
Speaker 4: That Black Rock is about to buy it for whatever you're asking price it is you.
Speaker 17: Have, and there's all kinds of theories about what's going on there.
Speaker 18: You will use the app like Ubert, but not anymore to call some tribal.
Speaker 2: But uh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it doesn't seem too intelligent or wise. It just seems like somebody who's trying really hard to utter a very simple statement.
Speaker 18: Automatically guided car, set stream and car, we'll come to your hotels or wherever you are, and we'll bring you to the airport.
Speaker 4: I could see him in a sandbox playing with like Tanka trucks.
Speaker 18: No, Los Angeles is one of the cities with the heaviest traffic. Who told me in two thousand and thirty Los Angeles will be private car, live and free and since.
Speaker 8: So, by twenty thirty, you won't be able to travel and move about freely anymore. You will have to have credits and you will have to pay somebody for every goddamn inch you move. Isn't that nice? That sounds like the the Zionist jew utopia, right, every single thing that you think, say do try to move and you know, accomplish well, I'll be taxable.
Speaker 18: Will allow to transform highways into talks and as a public spheres for.
Speaker 8: Me personally, this happens so free wilding the world. So think about that, because I think this happens in cycles as well. You know, we talk about primitive man and we assume because we're focusing on an area and we're seeing primitive tools and primitive that all people lived at that level and that state of being during that time period, and we never really think too much about, Hey, you know, we have primitive people right here, right now in this time in the present in Papua New Guinea.
Speaker 4: We have aborigines in certain places.
Speaker 8: What so if we only focused on them, the twenty twenty five you know, perspective here would be that everybody still you know, shits where they eat and throw spears at each other. And that would be inaccurate. So who's to say that there wasn't a higher society back then too? And we're sifting through the crap of the most primitive people and being all inspired by how advanced they were, right like abd, like look at the idiot children were so advanced.
Speaker 17: Asked hardly anyone seemed to know was even happening, which is again very similar to what we've seen in Maui and stuff like that. It's like it's it's like the surprise category five, a surprise category three hurricanes here in Acapulco, no warning whatsoever.
Speaker 6: Just you wake up.
Speaker 17: Oh it's a category five hurricane in La It's you wake up. Oh, everything's on fire.
Speaker 5: They're not.
Speaker 17: They don't give you much time. You gotta be really using your intuition. You gotta be really smart. I would just get away from a lot of the areas that they're trying to take down.
Speaker 8: Okay, so is everybody still seeing the stream because I'm noticing right now that my my connection is unstable, it says, and I don't know why. It's it's tanking. Let me see something real quick. I gotta tak something real quick. I want to see. Ah see, it's not supposed to be recording. This fucking thing sets it recently, that's itself all the time, So it's trying to record for other viewers. That's not that there's no other people here, So it decided to just up and change my settings. So it's doing a local recording in addition to the fact that it already does that for me anyway, so I already have a backup. So now it's destroying my internet. Yeah, that's awesome. It's it's it's bearing down on it. So this whole this whole show is probably grainy as ship for everybody.
Speaker 4: And I didn't even know that.
Speaker 8: It's when it's when I clicking recorded recording and property that shouldn't be there, that should not be there local recording please note recording settings disabled. Yeah, so it just ups and did that on its own. I really hate stream yard so much. Every I checked everything, I thought the regular stuff that screws up broadcasts, But that was the one thing I didn't look at this time because I never turned it on because there's no point in doing it. And now it's destroying my internet because it's trying to do something that it doesn't need to do at all.
Speaker 4: On effing real, All right, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna stop this one.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna start one back up, and I'm gonna put up everything on here, but I'm just gonna I'm gonna fix this, but I have to shut off the I have to turn. I have to shut this one down in order to do that. So we will be back. We will be back.
Speaker 4: Stand by, and you'll see the notification pop up in.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be the same stream yard link if you want to come in and join and talk, because that's gonna be the static link for a stream yard when I'm on. But I'm going to post in the telegram group the new link for the show. And if you're already a subscriber, which you should be on Rumble, at least you'll see the new notification pop up.
Speaker 4: Usually it's late, but whatever, all right,