Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan Ray. I'm Wbzy Costs video.
Speaker 2: All right, we're through the weekend, and more drones have been cited over America, and more drones have been cited over more states. This all started a few weeks ago over the great state of New Jersey and it has spread to Pennsylvania and now New York and Connecticut and Massachusetts, and I guess Rhode Island as well. And we're going to get to my guest in a moment. His name is tatsu Akada, and he is a journalist who has a long career in technology and things like artificial intelligence. We want to see if we can get some information from Tatsuo as to what he thinks what he thinks is going on now. We attempted to talk about this last Thursday night, and for some reason, I think people didn't have any idea. Now I think we have a better idea. And there's all sorts of theories circulating on the internet. But let's deal with what the officials are saying. So here's Alejandro Majorcus. He's the head of Homeland Security. Not for long, Alejandro, and he was questioned over the weekend about on ABC News and this is cut number ten, Rob.
Speaker 3: I want to assure the American public that we are on it. We are working in close coordination with state and local authorities, and it is critical, as we all have said for a number of years, that we need from Congress additional authorities to address the drone situation. Our authorities currently are limited and they are set to expire. We need them extended and expanded.
Speaker 4: What exactly do you need?
Speaker 3: We want state and local authorities to also have the ability to counter drone activity under federal supervision. That is one important element that we have requested, and we've heard it echoed by the state and local officials themselves.
Speaker 2: Doesn't answer the question what do you need? He just gives him a salad, a word salad. So Admiral Kirby, who's a spokesperson, is asked by one of the reporters in the pool at the White House about this dilemma because in the one hand, the government, the Biden administration, is ensuring us that there's no problem here, but we don't know what it is. I mean, the doctor said to you, if you know where, doctor said you felt badly, he really felt sick. And if he said, well, you know, it's not we don't know what it is. We don't know what it is, but it's no problem. Why don't you just go ahead, uh and take the rest of the week off. So this is Kirby cut number seven.
Speaker 5: Rob Basically, with what you're looking at, how can you credibly tell people that there is no public safety threat, there's no national security threat, that there's no reason to believe it foreign government is involved.
Speaker 6: Because the analysis thus far in an investigation that is ongoing, has not revealed any national security or malicious intent or criminal activity. But Jackie, I would remind you we're at the beginning here, not the end. There's a lot more work to be done, and we're working closely with state and local authorities so gain more information. I would argue that it's we're moving pretty well here with a sense of energy to try to figure out what we can do to learn more about this we're at. We're still in the middle of an ongoing investigation, and I'm up here explaining to you and let you know what we know so far, what we believe so far. If information comes to light that changes that characterization, then my goodness, you will be the first ones to let you know. But right now, there's just no indication that this is some sort of form the line activity or in fact even criminal.
Speaker 2: Okay, a state representative from New Jersey, obviously a state which is more than familiar with the drones. He ripped John Kirby over this. This is State Representative Brian Bergen cut eight. Rob.
Speaker 7: That guy's an idiot that I can tell you right now because the colonel of the state police told the members of the state legislature that one of his helicopters was hovering above a six foot wide drone and he landed that helicopter because he felt unsafe for his pilots. I'm a former Apache helicopter pilot and a member of the New Jersey State Legislature, and I've seen these things in my own community. That guy, I don't even know his name, who was on here a couple of minutes ago, is a fool. If he's going to say that there's no issue.
Speaker 8: Well, he's a former rear a in the US Navy named John Kirby. So helicopter pilot again against John Admiral Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, go Army beat Navy. That's what I have to say in this regard. Oh turned out Navy one over the weekend. Chris Christy, the former governor of New Jersey. He went after my orcis. Chris Christie is someone who's very honest, maybe sometimes too honest. This this will show you the debate that's going on. Cut number twelve.
Speaker 9: Rub I've been traveling around New Jersey as I normally do, all week and I can't tell you the number of people have called it to me, concerned about it, and that is.
Speaker 4: This a mass hystery of some sort.
Speaker 9: Well, here's why, George, because of answers, like the secretary just gave, they're not answering the questions.
Speaker 2: Well he said that.
Speaker 8: He said that they're monitoring, that they haven't seen any unusual activity, and they need more authority.
Speaker 9: Let me say something. I agree that they need more authority, but to not say that this is not that to say this is not unusual activity, it's just wrong. I've lived in New Jersey my whole life. This is the first time that I've noticed drones over my house. And I was in a restaurant in Mamma's County on Friday night, had people at the bar coming up to me and saying Governor Murphy won't tell me anything. The President won't tell me anything, do you know, Like, well, I don't know, but I will tell you this. I think this is what happens in our society now, George when because we're used to having things so rapidly. If you don't fill that vacuum, then all the conspiracy theories get filled in there.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is a pretty sharp guy. I've known him a little bit. Name is Tatsuit with Keda. It's an investigative journalist who is very smart. Tatsuo, give me a little bit of your background. You have a long career in technology. Just give us some idea about why I would bring you on tonight and talk about this. You've written about it, but again, I just wanted you to introduce yourself to my audience.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Hey, Dan, thanks for having me on the show. And I have been definitely an investigative journalism just for a little while. But yes, my career is an it. I've been doing it for decades. And have you been helped in at certain points in his journey? I help small medium sized businesses universities manage their technology infrastructure, everything for networking servers, cloud stuff, hyper security, websites and app development and recently a lot of AI initiatives.
Speaker 2: So with that background, you can look at this with a little bit more of a CHRISTI yeah, the average person, what do you think is going on?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I got together all the information I could gather, which is basically a lot of I was testimony that those are interesting uh cuts that you had there from officials. I think to tell right there is that two of them were requesting, you know, basically more authority over you know, versus let's say civil liberties. And I think I think the people in power understand that drone technology is somewhat disruptive to their own you know, surveillance of the citizen me So maybe this is one angle, not saying that's what it is, but the drones themselves. You can you can read some of this in my article on sub stack. If you just search for my name T A. T. S U Substack you'll probably sign it. But that that articles and a half hole. I've been doing some interesting research on the drones themselves, according to I when it's testimony and what they described, anything from six feet to the size of car size and STV to the size of a bus in a quad copture format doesn't exist, and for a number of reasons, what.
Speaker 2: Do you mean by cloude copture. That's the term I'm unfamiliar with.
Speaker 4: Sure, So your typical consumer like drone which has four propellers in an upright fashion, so it uses four propellers and server motors and and you know, gyroscope to balance, which has more power, so it tilts this way, turns that way, goes up and down. The other kind of drone that people could be familiar with are more military style drones. They look like on man helicopters. They can still be powered by propellers. But it decides there really isn't anything sixty wide except for passenger drones. You know, there's one company in the United States that makes one, and there's another company China that makes these manned quad copter drones, but they don't fit the use case because according to military sources US military sources, these things do not have a heat signature. So the technology required two have a drone that doesn't give off any heat is very high tech and doing it as something a size is kind of incredible. It also just the fact that the drones operated at night tells us the drones themselves have thermally, So you're talking about a drone that can see thermals but doesn't generate any thermals. It's like magic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so that's so that might give us some insight as to what they might be looking for.
Speaker 4: It sounds to me, oh gee, what does that tell you in terms of I'm not.
Speaker 2: The experts, but it tells me they're looking for something that is on the ground that is hotter. I mean, if you would use a drone if you were looking for a lost child, you know, in a in a in the woods. I assume that's the way I would think you'd be using drones that, you know, if the child was lost at night. That's or you're looking for a suspect. The guy who escaped from the penitentiary of a couple of years ago in Pennsylvania. They couldn't catch him for ten or eleven days. Am I Am? I right or wrong on that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's definitely a potential use case that I hadn't even thought up myself, but a good one. And so you could be looking for a person, you could be looking for resources that give off heat. You know, it could be a giant man hunt. Some kind or child.
Speaker 2: That's that stresses that stretches the imagination because if it was a man hunt for a person, uh, the media would the government would know about it, and they would want to spread the word we're looking for if you see, you know, an escape prisoner. I mean, that's what that tell people. Keep keep your doors locked if you're looking for a child. Check check the sheds in your in your area in case some you know, teenager has has hidden there.
Speaker 4: I don't know unless yeah, sure, I mean it could be an asset that they don't want anyone to know about.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 4: The possibilities are are kind of endless, you know. I'm just trying to describe which should be the profile of the drums themselves in it. In addition, you know, they have the ability to swarm the information, so that could be AI programming that could be standard you know swarm technology that you see them deployed in you know, the Super Bowl, Olympic Games and events like that for shows.
Speaker 2: No idea all of the Yeah, but I don't think that that's what what they're doing in the middle of the night over New Jersey or Cape Cod. I mean there are people in the Cape who have said they have seen these now maybe some of them are mistaken or whatever. Let me do this tattoo. Let me take a quick break. Let me give our phone number. See if folks want to add to our conversation. And they again, we don't have the answer, but maybe we can hone down in on it a little bit. My name is Dan Ray. This is the Night Side. My guest is Tatsuo Akita. He is an investigative journalist with a great deal of background in a long career in technology up to an including artificial intelligence. I don't understand when the government says to me, we don't know what it is, but we know that it's nothing to be concerned about. Those two simultaneous answers cannot be reconciled because you cannot tell me there's nothing to be worried about if you don't know what it is. Just makes common sense. Six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven nine three one ten thirty. What do you think? So what's going on? What's going on? I know that there are some theories that I'm not necessarily interested in getting into, but uh, this to me is the last month of the Biden administration, and I thought transparency was something this administration was going to provide us. I guess not. Back on Nights Side after this.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the window World Life Sense Studios. I'm WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: So I guess there is tatsu Keda. Let's get some phone calls, tats who probably there are more people out there know about this stuff, and certainly I do, and maybe they can pick your brain and we can figure this one out. Let me go to Bob and Boston. Bob, you're first appreciate you call it in first this week on Nights On, you're all my guests, Tatsuo with Cada, go right ahead.
Speaker 4: Hi, Dan, I Tattoo. I thought immediately right off the bat that this was a fear mongering tactic by the bureaucracy. Once again, it's nothing. It's just there's so much discord these days about not trusting the government, not trusting the science, not trusting anything. And for the federal government to come forward and say they don't know what's going on is it's blasphemy. Almost. It's understood that the private sector probably has technology, but we should know about it, because.
Speaker 2: Why would the government. Bobby in Europe Onion basically put themselves in that position of being held up to ridicule and contempt.
Speaker 4: Well, because what they're trying to do is see amonger and as Tattoo said earlier, is that they want control. And so the control is is that they keep the airways. They have control of where drones can fly. So if you're just a you know, a run of the mill guy with a ninety nine dollars drone, but you can get into some mischief, or you can get into some areas where they don't want you to have any sort of of technology. That's what it's all about. Dan, I don't like, I don't want to them off as a conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 2: No no, no, you're not coming out, no no, and I'll get tattooed in here. In the second. What I'm saying is that this First of all, there were the two guys who a arrested at Logan Airport. They have nothing to do with this. Why people Cinnario with drones while planes are coming into land at Logan Airport? Those people got a problem, okay, because if they ever caused an airplane to crash, I mean, hundreds of lives could be lost. So this should just like, you shouldn't have drones. You can't fly small planes over the White House. You know, maybe everybody would love to fly a small plane over the White House, but if one of them decides to have a bomb on it, they're drop in the White House, that'd be a problem. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: I mean, no, it's not that I don't I don't agree that there should be things camped down on these things. But but once again, why would the government come across like they know absolutely nothing. These things are as size of a piano and they're saying that they know nothing about it.
Speaker 2: Let's let's see if Tatsu can can hone in on the point you're making. I think I understand what you're saying, Tatsu, you're you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate, Yeah, I appreciate Ball's spots repect perspective here in terms of, you know, whether they do know or they don't know kind of doesn't matter. They're using the crisis to their advantage by you know, being able to have more regulations around Pavilian use of drones while not disclosing their own capabilities with drone technology. As I was saying before, the drones that people are describing do not exist. The technical specifications for the six foot drone would require a gasoline engine as used in industrial farming drones, which use two store up motors, and to scale that up to six feet from three feet, you would require an even louder engine. The noise level would go from like a weed whacker in the sky to the lawnmower in the sky, very loud. And you know who I was writing the course, So we're talking about a drone that is the capabilities of a gas powered fixed drone, but it's quiet as an electric drone and a quad quad conture arrangement. It doesn't exist, right, So and the only people who know about technologies that don't exist is the government, right in conjunction with the military contractors, the only drone.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a lot of people right there, tattoo. I I mean, if I realized that military contractors can't say anything, I get it. But I'm assuming that even if you're a military contractor, you sometimes you know, have a beer with some friends or something. I don't know, I mean, I don't know how tightly they can tie up those people. I'm just I think the government looks incompetent here.
Speaker 4: And maybe intentionally. So you what intentionally? I mean, what what is the.
Speaker 2: Advantage, What is the advantage of looking incompetent intentionally? I don't get that.
Speaker 4: Incompetence versus malfeasance. Maybe you've heard of terms like positive denial, managed democracy, cambergarady, perception management.
Speaker 2: I mean, if if if we if we go over and and we sabotage a Russian oil pipeline, I don't want to know about it. If if that's in our interest to to to to hurt Russia's pipeline, and whether it's our guys or Germans or whoever it is, I don't need to know about it, do you know what I'm saying? But I just don't think we need to say, oh, yeah, we've we've we've blown up that pipeline. But if if if they have stuff flying over homes and all of that, and they're they're going to say, well, it's not a threat, it's not a threat, but we don't really know what it is. Those statements are inherently inconsistent.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, So it's to be maybe three things I actually don't know. Okay, very unlikely they do know, but they don't want to say and if they know it's either foreign or domestic, and they would have their reasons for not disclosing the motivations behind either of those.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you it's foreign and then and I don't know. Let me take a break. We got the news at the bottom of the hour. Folks who like the join our conversation. I guess is tatsu Akaita. He knows. He knows a lot more about the technology of this stuff that I will ever know. Okay, I'm just trying to point out what I think are pretty obvious that I don't know. I don't get the game. My question if someone can explain to me why the government wants to make themselves look incompetent, I don't know. I've never known a government wanting to make themselves look incompetent. But we'll get back to that, and we'll take a quick break. Nine thirty News coming back on Nightside, Boston's news radio. All right back to the phones. My guest is tatsu A Keda, again a journalist, but deep background in technology, and that's why I've asked him to join us tonight. Let me go next to one of my best callers, and that is Steve and Cambridge. Steve, you are next on nightside, say hell, well to.
Speaker 11: Hi Dantsu Tatsu. You have a background in technology, but that doesn't necessarily mean you're familiar with drone that drone drone technology or does it?
Speaker 4: No, I'm familiar I operated drones before. Uh, you know, not to familiar with the military style drones. I am familiar with farming style industrial drones. I can tell you about the power to the size ratio that you need as you scale up drone. For instance, one fact people might not know the size and weight of a drone is exponentially related to its power source. So if you have a two foot drone and you scale it up to a four foot drone, you need four times the power.
Speaker 11: And so so I'm getting the impression that the drones that we're seeing now you have never up until this point, this is the technology that you have did not know existed. Is that correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my impression. It's it's it's almost inconceivable device of this size and capability exists.
Speaker 11: So either the United States government or foreign government or an alien has got a drone source. It's so far it's extremely advanced. What is your speculation if you had to bet on it. You know, if you were at Las Vegas, what would be your bets do? What's going on here?
Speaker 4: I mean it could it could be new power source that you know, surpasses finally, gas technology, I mean battery even the latest generation lithium technologies are far less dense energy wise than gasoleene.
Speaker 11: But why would they be flying them all over the United States? What would be the purpose of that? Do you have any would you hazard a guess on that?
Speaker 4: I think you have to look back into history to get context or what's going on now. And the two the two communities on Reddit that have been talking very actively about this is our subreddit, our UFO and our Aviation and so they have very very very different views. The aviation community says, oh, these are just planes and people are making mistakes, and the UFO community is like, no, no, no, there's there's something definitely going on here. So but if you look at the way the US government has managed the UFO information stream over the past, what yeah, right? They They've always had this deceptive way of denying the UFO appearances or eyewitness accounts while behind the public's back studying the phenomenon for themselves.
Speaker 11: Well, my last question to you is Dan has mentioned this before. Do you think it's too early to panic?
Speaker 4: M hm uh uh to early to panic. I'm a very even killed guy, so you know, I don't see any drums of her mind place. So I'm doing okay.
Speaker 11: All right, that's very reassuring. Thanks Tatsu for all the information.
Speaker 2: Thanks Dan, appreciate the call. Good night. Let me go next too, John and Boston jog a redhead.
Speaker 10: Thank Dad, Tattoo. I've got a couple quick questions in front of mine.
Speaker 2: Too, Tattoo. That's John, go ahead.
Speaker 10: Yes, that's why I thought, I said, Tattoo. A friend of mine showed me some pictures he's former Air Force on the soft shore, shows a group of fifteen to twenty drones in the sky. If it wasn't for him, because I know he's in the Air Force, I wouldn't have believed it. The question is just a little bit of reading I've done on it. I know they have some way of detective frequency because the drones speak to one another from frequencies and they the jam is to jam the drones to bring them down. Why I'm they not using jammers now? Because they have the technology to do what they use the jam of SUPPOLSI and NFL stadiums to keep drones away. Why aren't they using jams to take the drones down to look at them?
Speaker 4: If you because you're an expert on that stuff, right, I mean, electronic warfare is standard s op. You know, in the Ukraine War, the Russians use it against Ukrainian drones and vice versa. In response to that, you might not know this, they do have fiber optic controlled drones which are impervious to jammers and electronic warfare technologies. So yeah, it's really disconcerting the information drops that we have getting from military sources. You know, the Air Force says, well, gosh, these things are you can't detect them. They have no heat signature. It's like how to how you do that? You know? But there's enough, there's enough visuals.
Speaker 10: Why wouldn't they fly a helicopter drop a net just to get one of them, just so they could check it out. That's what's confusing, because they obviously want people to know they're there and if someone's flying them, so why not fly a helicopter and drop some kind of net catch one, just one. All you need is one.
Speaker 4: I mean, the logical conclusion is that they don't want to capture one for whatever reason that they want disclosed, right, and they want you to know over there, which is weird, huh right right, So it's a it's a soft disclosure of sometimes you know, it's it's a show. I mean Trump that today. You know, the government knows what's happening. Our military knows where they took off from. If it's a grash, then go inside. I don't I don't know if you's me.
Speaker 2: I had the Trump I had the Trump sound bite from today. Tatsuo said, you just mentioned and I'd like to play it for the audience so they can tell what you're referring to in which I heard earlier. Rob. This is cut number twenty two on tonight's cut list, Cut twenty two President Trump earlier.
Speaker 8: Today, the government, the government knows what is happening. Look, our military knows where they took off from. If it's a garage, they can go right into that garage. They know where it came from and where it went. And for some reason they don't want to comment, and I think they'd be better off saying what it is. Our military knows and our president knows, and for some reason they want to keep people in suspense. I can't imagine it's the enemy, because it was the enemy they'd blasted out, even if they were late, they'd blasted.
Speaker 2: Something strange is going on.
Speaker 8: For some reason, they don't want to tell the people, and they should because the people are really I mean, they happen to be over Bedminster. We want to know that they're very they're very close to Bedminster. I think maybe I won't spend the weekend in Bedminster. I've decided to cancel my trip.
Speaker 5: Received intelligence briefing on the drones.
Speaker 2: I don't want to comment on that. That's an interesting response to the question that he didn't want to comment on that. That's interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, telling the silent part out loud, saying mean language.
Speaker 2: So yes, yes, yes, yes, all right, John, I appreciate your call.
Speaker 4: Just one.
Speaker 10: But I wonder if if a jet or a plane ends up crashing because of this, if that'll get enough attention to that, they'll have to say something and it's I would take that you have to take it down?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, or what about a smaller plane, is you know, you know, succeeder or something like that, A private jet. I mean, who knows. I still don't understand why the government is intentionally leaving me with the impression and that they either don't know, which is well again, which is pretty scary, or that they do know, but they're telling us at the same time there's nothing to be worried about. Well, if this's you can't not know and tell me there's nothing to be worried about. It's as simple as that, in my in my opinion, Thanks John.
Speaker 10: Maybe they should have the inaugurate inauguration inside then in so they know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, we'll see see Thanks much. All right, you're gonna get to Terry and Judy, And now my guest is tatsu Akada. Uh Tatsu certainly is sketching out a variety of possibilities. At some point I may try to pin him down in our final segment and say, hey, if you had to take a wild shot, what would it be. But we'll take a quick break on nights Side right after this.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan ray Mine from the Window World night Side Studios on w b Z, the news radio.
Speaker 2: But we heard this weekend there's some drones down over the Cape. Let's see if Terry from Harwich has spotted any of those drones down over the Cape Terry arm with Tatsu Akkada, go right ahead, Hi, Dan's.
Speaker 12: Good to talk to you. Tatsu, nice to meet you. So I have a couple of very interesting questions for you, because I do have a lot of information. Number one, the drones are different in size and I believe capabilities, but some of them in the last third of the of the design looks like it has a lounded disc, and because I'm a novice, I'm going to call it a satellite dish. Now my question is this, do they have the capacity to communicate to each other?
Speaker 4: That would make sense that they have. They need the technology to operate in a swarm like fashion because they have to do with the positions of all of them. Right, this solved, So yeah, they need to communicate. How that How that's done in the scenario, I don't know sure.
Speaker 12: So I'm going to take at another level and say, let's think that this is fiber optic run. Would it be possible to run those fiber optics with high powered electric currents?
Speaker 4: Uh biber epical cannot run electrical power sources. They can they run electrical signals, but ah.
Speaker 12: That's the key. Okay, So think about this for a second.
Speaker 4: Sorry, optical signals ahead.
Speaker 12: Perhaps we have a new communications system for people to buy drugs, to do illegal gambling, et cetera. And I believe strongly that the government knows exactly what's happening, but they're learning by they're intercepting the communication between the drones. How does that sound to you?
Speaker 4: Well, I think what you're alluding to in general is that we're describing a drone that almost defies physics itself. And you know, there's a reason why we don't have helicopters the size of a jumbo jet, right, physically impossible. If that size is that way, you cannot design a motor that would fit inside the helicopter to give enough thrust to get it off the ground, right, But they're.
Speaker 12: Not all that size.
Speaker 2: You gotta hold on here because I'm gonna let I got two more. I got to get in as well. You've asked some really good questions, and I think Tatsu was giving me some good answers. And if we had more time, your question is right, and tattoos answers might solve everything. But I got out the folks. I gotta grab a minute or so here as well.
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, Dan, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, y bye bye. I'm going to Judy and Boston. Judy your next on nights. I got to get room for you in one more. Go ahead, Judy, all right.
Speaker 13: So I just I'm actually at works, so I'm going to be super quick. So in September, Elon Musk commented about on the tweeted or x or something about drone war's coming. He has a huge military contract. He's also involved in the Trump administration. What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: I didn't know that. So he tweeted on.
Speaker 13: September thirtieth or so, like drome War's coming, right, and he is part of this Doge thing. He has a huge contract with the military and SpaceX and everything notes.
Speaker 2: So so why would the Biden administration keep that that out of play? I mean, if this Wass's project, why would they they just not? Why would the Biden administration protect Elon Musk?
Speaker 13: Why does he care?
Speaker 4: Uh, we got a month left.
Speaker 13: Why does he care? What's he doing at this.
Speaker 2: Talking about it? I'm not talking about Joe Biden. I'm talking about his administration.
Speaker 13: Go ahead, but not even.
Speaker 2: Let me get tattoo in here because he's more he's smarter than I own this stuff. Go ahead, tattoo.
Speaker 4: Well about an administration itself, you know, going back to your themes of incompetence scanning, I think, uh, combined with sorry your guests opinion of why why not let it all out of the bag at this point, you know, either one to be possible to some degree. Uh. You know, my concern is that the technology, the physics sort of defies reality in terms of what people are describing the they're seeing in the skies. And and I'm not sure Elon Musk is the guy to deliver that kind of technology. Elon Musk is you know, looked up upon mostly for his wealth, but I personally don't have a high opinion of his companies or technology. They strike me as sort of technologically pedestrian. And except for maybe starlink and is rocket technology to some degree.
Speaker 2: Has been important, that's for sure. Oh, Judy, we'll leave it hanging out there. We don't have an answer for you, but I think it's a great question. Thank you so much.
Speaker 13: I mean, he tweeted, I mean he tweeted on September thirty.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we got that shorty, I want to get already told you, I told you I got to be fear of everybody. So I appreciate. I think you made it really well. I mean appreciate your call. Thanks, Judy. Let me go out. I got about a minute for you. I got jammed on time. You're the last call of what he got in a minute? Ol?
Speaker 4: Okay, can you get back to me after the commercial?
Speaker 2: Did nope? Nope, nope, nope. You got about forty five seconds out. I'm changing topics of ten twenty five second quickly.
Speaker 10: Nothing seconds there.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to say that good night. Oult'll call earlier, al and I give you much more time. I want to thank my guest Tatsuo a Keda again. I think it's fascinating. Do you want to take a shot at what you think it'll eventure one one? Will we eventually be told this story is not going to go away. Maybe it'll disappear. You tell me what where do you think it ends up? A month from now, Tatsuo.
Speaker 4: Well, it could be years. The twenty seven team UH marks the year that the US government changed their policy internally regarding public disclosure about UFOs, and so you might be saying some of the same themes here with military technologies. It's it's probably a military technology, and maybe it's maybe it's just a signal to to the entire world. You know, a you know, our our navy fleet is outdated, and you know our military needs fears your building. But hey, you know we got you on the ground front.
Speaker 2: That's who I enjoyed it very much. People could follow you in substack right easy.
Speaker 4: To find Tatsuos newsletter on substack.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you very much, Dad, We'll talk soon. Okay, thanks to do a great job. Appreciate it. To the calls, look folks for and I try to save you some time you call in it whatever it is ten minutes off. I can't give you twenty minutes of time. We're changing topics. We're going to talk about the murder of the healthcare CEO and maybe what caused it. I have two medical experts coming up that might blow your mind. Stay with us here on Nightside.