Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Depictions Media Radio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Policy and Writes. Go Show, Kay Golcom Policy Human Joy.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to policy and rights here in Depictions Media Radio. I'm your host, Michael Clark. So today we're going to talk about the peace deal that happened in Palestine, the Hamas of course, turning over more than two thousand prisoners, and what a lot of people are hoping to be more than just a prisoner exchanged, hoping the real negotiations about a two state solutions are going to happen between Israel and and Palestinian people, that it will that some of what many people are calling the woes of colonialism will be stunted a little bit for the Palestinian people and allow them to thrive as an independent sovereign nation. Now, remember before under the Ottoman Empire, uh we if we roll of clock back to that point, Palestine was actually a sovereign country until the British took over the the Ottoman territories. So we're gonna we're actually have heard that despite the ceasefire, that there was still shelling and gunfire happening in the Gaza Strip even coming into this morning as the IDF was reportedly pulling back out of Gaza. So Mark Karney negotiation with Donald Trump and the over the tariffs and trade issues with the United States is quote saying that maybe, uh, the renegotiating renegotiating the CU SMA will not resolve all trade issues. That there's still going to be industries such as steel, auto, and energy that are still going to receive tarres. Along with that the software lumber industry it's always been kind of problematic as they provide most of the software lumber for house building across the United States and Canada. That there's still going to be a trouble spot with tarifs and trade deals. So you were going to hear the conversation that with the press that Mark Carney had with Donald Trump over the negotiating of trade and how Donald Trump says I like the guy. He's a good man and I want to be great too. So well, we'll have to hear and listen to how all that played out. Donald Trump over Arctic icebreakers with deal with with Finland, We're going to hear here that also as he had a visit in a bilateral meetings again with Alexander Stubb and how the icebreakers are going to be built there at total of I believe seven of them, and and how is it going to affect the Arctic security and Arctic industries between the United States and Finland. So why don't we get started and hear how this all played out with Donald Trump sitting in the White House as he had his bilateral meetings and press conferences from there.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, everybody.
Speaker 4: It's an honor to have the Prime Minister of Canada, Mark McCarney, who I have made very popular. He's an extremely popular prime minister, and I'm very honored to do it because I liked him. Pray, from the beginning. I liked him, and we've had a good relationship. We have some natural conflict, but we will probably work that out. But we've had a very strong relationship. And you're hosting of the various countries that showed up. That was a beautiful job you did. I appreciate it very much. We're gonna be talking about trade, We're gonna be talking about a lot of different things.
Speaker 3: We'll certainly be talking about Gaza.
Speaker 4: We're in very serious negociations to I guess you could say, depending on the way you count three thousand years, you could say, five hundred years, you could say, but that it's been raging for a long time, and I think there's a possibility that we could have peace in the Middle East. It's something even beyond the Gaza situation. We want a release of the hostages immediately, etc. And so our team is over there now, another team just left, and other countries, literally every country in the world has supported the plan. I don't think there's anybody that hasn't. Actually, not that I've seen. But there's a real chance that we could do something. So you may have some questions on that later. But in the meantime, we'll spend some time and we'll make some deals, and we'll do some things that are good for both of our countries and markets.
Speaker 3: And honor to have you.
Speaker 5: Thank you Remina very much, mister President, if I may, you kindly hosted me and some of my colleagues a few months ago, and I said at the time you are a transformative present and since then, the transformation in the economy, unprecedented commitments of NATO partners to defense, spending, peace from India, Pakistan through to Azerbaijan, Armenia, uh disabling Iran as a force of terror. UH, and now, and I'm running out of time, but this is many respects the most important UH trade of Canada.
Speaker 6: I wasn't where I was going.
Speaker 5: I would know, but you know, on this, on this solemn day of commemoration of the Octo October sarific attacks of October seven, UH, for the first time in decades, hundreds of years, thousands of years, this prospect of peace that you've made possible. Canada stands for square behind those efforts, and we'll do whatever we can to support.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you man very much. Any questions any.
Speaker 7: What would it take for you to draw or lower your tariffs on Canadian sectors in Kuman and aminumst.
Speaker 4: We're going to be talking about that with the Prime Minister. We'll be talking about taris. We'll be talking about a lot of that, but that's for a little bit later on. Acknowledge are a great ambassador. Is he doing a good job.
Speaker 6: He's doing a good job.
Speaker 4: Aways I'll get him out of there.
Speaker 8: Is it the White House his position that furloughed workers should be paid for their back pay.
Speaker 4: I would say it depends on who we're talking about. I can tell you this the Democrats that put a lot of people in great risk and jeopardy. But it really depends on who you're talking about. But for the most part, we're going to take care.
Speaker 3: Of our people.
Speaker 4: There are some people that really don't deserve to be taken care of, and we'll take care of them in a different way than you.
Speaker 9: Why in the United States failed to read it up until now, Well, it's a complicated agreement, more complicated maybe than any other agreement we have on trade, because you know, we have natural conflict.
Speaker 3: We also have mutual love. You know, we have great love for each other. I love this.
Speaker 4: I love Canada the people of Canada, and Mark feels the same.
Speaker 3: Way about here.
Speaker 4: The problem we have is that they want a car company and I want a car company. Meaning the US wants a car company and.
Speaker 3: They want steel and we want steal.
Speaker 4: You know, so in other countries they're very far away and there's no problem. You can compete and you can do We don't like to compete because we sort of hurt each other when we compete, and so we have a natural conflict. It's a natural business conflict, nothing wrong with it. And I think we've come a long way over the last few months actually, in terms of that relationship. So when it comes to trade, the United States was always giving everything. They would they gave everything to Canada, and they would they would, you know, let car companies leave here and go to Canada. But that hurts the United States. And you know, other presidents didn't see that. They weren't business oriented. They might have been good politicians and some cases not. In all cases they were bad at both. But it's it's a very natural conflict, and it's something that we're working.
Speaker 3: Outmise this summer.
Speaker 5: Are you willing to offer some compromise to Canada ideal steel.
Speaker 3: In any of that.
Speaker 4: Well, we've made compromise, and we we've made some compromise even on steel, but you know, we have the same basic authority and the same basic This could be also a little bit of a conflict with other countries all over the world on steel because we want to make our own steel. We don't want to bring steel in for the most part, but we will bring it in, and we do bring it in. We continue to bring it in from Canada, but there is a tariff to pay, and I think that would be a normal thing to say, but we've come a long way. I think, Howard, we can truly say, do you want to make a comment on that?
Speaker 3: Parking the opportunity to work together.
Speaker 4: But as you've said, this conflict, you know, why do we make cars in Canada.
Speaker 3: You've called that out and you've addressed that.
Speaker 4: So there are places we should work together and there are places that we have natural comfort. It's a tough situation because we want to make our cars here. At the same time, we want Canada to do well making cars. So we're working on formulas and I think we'll get there.
Speaker 3: Canadians are refusing to go to the US.
Speaker 6: Numbers are down like twenty three percent in the first seven months of the year.
Speaker 5: What do you say to Canadians They don't want to go to the US now because you're fifty first state talk because of the trade war that tear us.
Speaker 3: And look, I understand it.
Speaker 4: And Americans don't want to buy cars that are made in Canada, you know. I mean, we have the same conflict, so there isn't It's something that will get worked out. There's still great love between the two countries. But you know, American people want product here, they want to make it here. Detroit was emptied out and moved to Canada and moved to Mexico, moved to other places, not just Canada, And now they're all moving back.
Speaker 3: You know, they're moving back.
Speaker 4: We have right now, it's just telling Mark we have seventeen trillion, but it's really much higher.
Speaker 3: That was as of a couple of months ago.
Speaker 4: We have over seventeen trillion dollars being invested now in the United States. As an example, Biden in he was the worst president we've ever had, but they had less than one trillion in four years. We have more than seventeen trillion in eight months eight months, and I think that.
Speaker 3: Number is going to be twenty one to twenty two trillion dollars.
Speaker 4: There's never been anything like that in the history of the world for any country, not even close. You know, if you did one trillion in a year, that's pretty good. We're gonna do over twenty. And it's coming in with AI. It's coming in with auto lance. You know, we're building auto plants, a lot of auto plants in the US. It's coming in for a lot of reasons. It's coming in because of the fact I think the November fifth election was a big factor, and I think the tariffs are a big factor. And again, we want Canada to do great, but you know, there's a point at which we also want the same business.
Speaker 3: We're competing for the same business. That's the problem.
Speaker 4: That's why I keep mentioning one way to solve that problem is a very easy way. But we're competing for the same business. He wants to make cars, we want to make cars, and were competition. And the advantage we have is we have this massive market. So it's a you know, it's quite an advantage.
Speaker 7: In both the Inspiration Act and that would be you know, a very long Stanity war of lawness and book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's been invoked before.
Speaker 4: As you know, if you look at Chicago, Chicago is a great city where there's a lot of crime. And if the governor can't do the job, we'll do the job. It's all very simple. They probably had fifty murders in Chicago over the last.
Speaker 3: Five six seven months. Many people were.
Speaker 4: Shot, and then the governor gets up and he says, well, we can handle it. They can't handle it. They don't know what they're doing. The mayor is grossly incompetent. He's at a four percent approval rating. In Chicago, He's at a four percent lowest approval rating, lower than even Deblasio.
Speaker 3: Had, which is hard to believe.
Speaker 4: In New York, I thought de Blasio would always maintain that record, but the Chicago guy is even lower. So I think that we want safe cities. If you look at DC, you would right now, Mark, you could go out, take your family out to dinner. You could walk right down the middle of the street. There is no crime in DC. When I got here, this place was a raging hell hole where people would come from Canada, people would come from other places and end up getting shot. Nobody's being shot. The National Gunsmen unbelievable. I mean they are strong, tough guys.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: We want something at the Supreme Court, which is a big deal. Merit Everything now in this country is merit based. I didn't think i'd ever see it again. And we have our soldiers in merit based too, and they're central casting and they walk through that town and I'll tell you what, this place is safe. It's beautiful. Now we're in Memphis and the same thing's happening. You're getting the reports the bad guys to say, we don't want anything to do with this, and we're removing many people and DC we took out seventeen one thousand, seven hundred career criminals and sent them back to the countries from which they came, mostly let out by Biden and his people that had open border and open border policy. And you know, Canada, you suffered because of that too, as had come here and they'd go into Canada also. So we're like a buffer for that in terms of they Canada suffered greatly by Biden and the open border, the policy of open water, totally unchecked, totally unvetted, and these people were you know, we've you got five percent.
Speaker 3: Now you were getting a lot of bad people.
Speaker 4: And we now have a closed border. You've done well. We have a closed border, and it's a really closed border. In fact, for four months, I don't even know if this is possible, but they this is the figures were released. Zero people were able to come into the United States from the southern border.
Speaker 3: Zero.
Speaker 4: And as you know, we're we're taking a very hard stand on drugs.
Speaker 3: This is also benefiting you.
Speaker 4: We've a lot of the we call the water drugs, the drugs that come in through water. They're not coming there are no boats anymore there. Frankly, there are no fishing boats. There's no boats at the period. If you want to know the truth, we'll say, does anybody go fishing anymore? The fact is we knocked out probably saved at least one hundred thousand lives American lives and Canadian lives by taking out all those votes coming in. So it's and now they don't come in that way, and now they'll come in other ways, and we're not going to allow that either. So we've done a great job on that. But on crime, Chicago is a great city, but you can't be a great city if you have murders and if you have a lot of problems, and they do, and they have an incompetent policy, just like that open border policy, anybody could come in. They came in from prisons, they came in from mental institutions, drug dealers, they came in from all over the place. And we don't have that anymore. This country is becoming very very strong country. Look financially speaking, I would say that because of the tariffs, because of the election, because of the policy, because of the great, big, beautiful deal. It's what I added the word great because it really is the biggest. It's the biggest bill ever passed in the history of our country.
Speaker 3: And we don't need another bill.
Speaker 4: It's the biggest tax cunts, the biggest I mean when you think no tax on tips, no tax on social security, no tax.
Speaker 3: On overtime to the people.
Speaker 4: But far beyond that, what it does is incentivizes auto plants and AI and all of the things that nobody's ever passed a bill like, we don't need another bill. We don't need any more bills. I said, let's get it all at once. I was greatly helped by our Speaker Mike Johnson and by the Senate.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what John Thune's been.
Speaker 4: Both of those guys have been incredible, and we got a bill passed that we really I said, let's see we can get it all done. Because these Democrats are like insurrectionists. Okay, they're so bad for our country. So their policy is so bad for our country. I said, let's se if we can get it all done in the and everybody said it's not doable, because it's the biggest bill ever passed in the history of our country.
Speaker 3: And we got are all done.
Speaker 4: We don't need anything else, we've got everything we want and now because of that, that's a big reason why the companies are coming in. You know, one year depreciation, one year right off, one year expensing.
Speaker 3: Nobody's ever seen anything like.
Speaker 4: It, so they're so they're coming in from all over the world. But to have a great country, you can't have crime, and we don't have crime, but we have cities with this tremendous crime and Chicago's one of them. And if the governor can't straighten it out, will straighten it out?
Speaker 3: Question for the.
Speaker 5: ID, the UK and the your opinion, and have succeeded to sign deals and bring the taps down, and Canada still hasn't been.
Speaker 4: Able to do the same because they're not located right next to each other. And you know, it makes it uh in many cases it's much better and easier.
Speaker 5: But yeah, if I may, let's be clear about the relationship as it stands right now.
Speaker 6: We are the second largest trading partner of the United States.
Speaker 5: We do a lot of trade going across the border where we're cooperating.
Speaker 6: First thing.
Speaker 5: Secondly, we are the largest foreign investor in the United States half a trillion.
Speaker 6: Dollars in the last five years.
Speaker 5: Alone, probably eight trillion dollars in the next five years if we get the agreement that we expect to get. Thirdly, there are areas, as the President just said, where I wouldn't conflict, maybe not so much conflict.
Speaker 10: We compete.
Speaker 5: There are areas where we compete, and it's in those areas where we have to come to an agreement that works. But there are more areas where we are stronger together, and that's what we're focused on. And we're going to get the right deal, right deal for America, right deal obviously from my perspective for Canada.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 4: Wait, so one thing where we are working very closely is the Golden Dome. That's the protective mechanism, and you see how that works.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 11: The uh.
Speaker 3: You know, Ronald Reagan wanted to have it, and at that time they didn't.
Speaker 4: Have the technology and even close to the technology, but he was he was advanced.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And we'll be working together on a golden Dome for the two countries, and something that I think is going to be very important, especially when you look at the world, you look at what's happening. We want to have we want to have that protection. It's really amazing. The technology is unbelievable.
Speaker 12: Why do you say some federal workers should not get their back pay?
Speaker 3: Why do you say something?
Speaker 4: Well, you're gonna have to figure that out, Okay, ask ask the Democrats that question.
Speaker 7: Just to follow up there. I mean, the law says that with the government is reopened, that workers will receive their their back pace.
Speaker 5: Where you're going to defy the law there?
Speaker 3: Or what are you?
Speaker 4: I follow the law and what the law says is correct, and I follow the law.
Speaker 8: Will Canada be leaving empty handed? Or will Canada be leave or will mister Carney be leaving Washington with a deal on tariff?
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna be very happy.
Speaker 4: We have a lot of things that we're working on that people don't talk about. They talk about, you know, competitive this she's a very competitive person, and they talk about things that we don't necessarily agree on.
Speaker 3: But I think they're going to walk away very happy. I think so.
Speaker 9: All your trade deals that you've sawn, there has been a minimum tarraff that countries of God.
Speaker 4: When usmc A gets renegotiate, if you want a minimum terraffun goods between Canada and you would, well, we're gonna have tariffs between Canada and you know they have them with us.
Speaker 3: I will say with our farmers.
Speaker 4: As you know, they went up to as much as four hundred percent two hundred and fifty, three hundred and even one at four oh one.
Speaker 3: We found one thing to do with a very small product, but it was high.
Speaker 4: So we've had so you know, we've always had tariffs between the two of us, and actually Canada was charging us very high tariffs on our agricultural things, a lot of our agricultural product, and that's one of the things that we talk about for bringing that down. So you know, this is a mutual thing. But we've been charged to tariffs. Look, we're the king of being screwed by tariffs, just so you understand. And I'm not talking about with Canada. I'm talking about with countries all over the world. When you look at Europe, when you look at China, when you look at all of the.
Speaker 3: Almost every country charged the US.
Speaker 4: We'd enjuge them because we were led by stupid people. In many cases stupid people. They took advantage of our country. They're not taking advantage of us anymore. You know, if you looked at European Union. They're all my friends. I don't blame them. I blame our presidents. I've been blame our past presidents and you know, business leaders.
Speaker 3: But we are the.
Speaker 4: Key of countries that have been taken advantage of for many, many years. We've been paying trillions and trillions of dollars and receiving nothing, nothing at all. As an example, prior to the deal with Europe, where they paid a lot of money. But they're happy, and I'm happy. The deal was good. It's a fair deal, but it wasn't fair. You couldn't put a car into Europe. You couldn't sell your agriculture into Europe. You couldn't do anything. And now we have it so that it's open. We charged them tariffs. We didn't charge them tariffs a car. They charged us tremendous. I said to Angela Merkel once, I said, how many cars have gone to Germany from the United States? And she said, well, I don't believe any. I said, you're right, you're right. Well that doesn't happen anymore. And they're paying a fair amount. It's just a fair amount. It's not I could ask for much more. It's a fair amount. But the United States now is using the same thing that they've used on us. And I just can't believe it's taken present and so long to do this. And again, we're going to treat people fairly. We're going to especially treat Canada fairly. But I can't believe it's taken so long where we get charged and don't charge them. Japan was a good example. We made a deal with Japan. You saw the deal with Japan. It's a much different deal that we've had in the past. But they would send us millions of cars no charge. We weren't allowed to send them cars. We sent them no cars. I doubt you had one car go into because we were restricted. They didn't want our cars. Same thing with Europe, same thing with other places. So we all we do now is fairness. But fairness leads us to the most successful country there's ever been.
Speaker 3: You know, we have some advantages of.
Speaker 4: Our other countries, and we do have a great market. We have an amazing market. But you know what, if I let this go, if we didn't win this election, if we had these people that were running that were ruining our country, destroying our country with their open borders and men playing in women's sports, and transgender from everybody, and windmills all over the place. If we allow that to go on for another couple of years, we would be I don't I'm not sure that we'd even have a country. By the way, I'm not sure we would have even had a country. And now we have the most successful country in the world.
Speaker 3: Ran sir, what is.
Speaker 13: Your message to Democrats ahead of the next vote to open the government?
Speaker 3: The American people are saying, open the damn government. What's your message is in right now? Well, they're the ones that started it. They're the ones that have it.
Speaker 4: And it's almost like a Kama Kazi attack by them. You want to know the truth, This is like a Kama Kazi attack. They they almost you know, they have nothing to lose. They've lost the elections, They've lost the presidential election in a landslide. I saw the other day where Kamala said, this was a very close election, very this was one of the biggest sweeps that anybody's ever had, won the popular vote by millions, won the electoral college by a massive amount. They said, if I got two hundred and seventy, that would be great, But I got I think three hundred and twelve or three hundred and fifteen and they got to twenty. So you know, we won that, but we want counties. The big thing is counties. So out of all of the counties thousands and thousands, we got two thousand.
Speaker 3: Five hundred.
Speaker 4: They got five hundred and twenty five. There was a landslide and we listened. Oh yes it was. It was one of the greatest victories ever and it was a mandate to do what we're doing.
Speaker 3: And I hope and Mark once is as much as I do.
Speaker 4: We are very close to making a deal on the Middle East that will bring peace to the Middle East.
Speaker 3: After all of these years of.
Speaker 4: Millions and millions, tens of millions of people being killed. There's a chance to bring peace to the Middle East. In addition to that, I made seven other deals and they were, you know, great, and we're you know, things are happening with respect to Russia Ukraine. That's one that last week, Mark seven, eight hundred and twelve people were killed soldiers, mostly soldiers, but seven thousand, more than seven, almost eight thousand soldiers were killed.
Speaker 3: It's a crazy it's a crazy thing. I thought that would have been one of the.
Speaker 4: Easy ones I get along very well with Putin, and I thought that would have been a very disappointed in him because I thought this would have been an easy one to settle.
Speaker 3: But it's turned out to be maybe tougher than the Middle East.
Speaker 4: We'll see what happens with the Middle East.
Speaker 14: Crisis over with Tenada, with the Canadian border is what the fentanyl crisis.
Speaker 3: No, it's not over.
Speaker 4: It's never I think it's never going to be over, frankly, but they've done Canada's worked hard and they've done a much better job than in the past. We have very few people coming in through our southern border too. We've we've worked with Canada and we've worked with Mexico, so we've made it a lot better.
Speaker 5: On fendyl, any amount is too much, so we've gotten it down. It's down substantially, it's less than one percent, but it's it's still too much. It's too much at home in Canada people, we got to.
Speaker 3: The two of you both committed to seeing it through. In the renegotiation of that deal that you.
Speaker 4: Make, Well, we can renegotiate it and that would be good, or we can just do different deals. We're allowed to do different deals. If we were we might make deals that are better for the individuals. I don't care. I want to make whatever the best. You'll listen to this country and also very much with Canada in mind. Go ahead, sir, work in Una sites in Canada together. China, well, you have to be able to compete. They're a great competitor, and Mark and I both know that, and you have to be able to compete. We have big advantages over China for lots of different reasons, and I think we're doing.
Speaker 3: Very well with China. I get along very well with Presidents you.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be meeting him in a few weeks, as you know, I'll be meeting him in South Korea. But we've had a very good relationship for a long time. But you have to be able to compete to do well with China. If you can't compete, you're not going to do well with China. And Canada is very competitive. I can tell you that Canada is a very competitive country. And I think Canada has done very well over the years with China.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we have, but we'll do better together.
Speaker 15: Well.
Speaker 7: The Middle East, what guarantees are you giving at your air partners that Israel want all presume it's offensive after the hostages are released.
Speaker 4: Well, the primary guarantee is once this steal happens, if it does happen. Look, they're in negotiations right now. We are going to do everything possible. We have a lot of power, and we're going to do everything possible to make sure everybody adheres to the deals at the airports.
Speaker 10: And how do you see the shot.
Speaker 15: Down they need?
Speaker 4: Oh sure, I mean it's said they're all Democrat delays. There are delays at the airport that standard. And again, this is something that we've every day. We put forth a bill, just a continuation. It's a very simple thing to sign and very simple to do. And I really think that these are people that I think they have nothing to lose. They have a party that's out of control, they have no leader, nobody knows who the leader is. I look at people with very low IQs, like a Crockett, This woman Crockett, I never met her, but she's.
Speaker 3: A low IQ individual.
Speaker 4: I look at AOC talking about how if they want to negotiate, they can come to my office. She's done in that position to do that, and who the hell is she to say that? And then I watched Nancy Pelosi not knowing what to do. Watch I watch their leadership. Look, Schumer is petrified of primary because he's not going to win probably against anybody in a primary.
Speaker 3: You know, Schumer did the right thing, but he handled it badly.
Speaker 4: Originally a year ago, he did probably the right thing, but he handled badly.
Speaker 3: I think Schumer is incapable of making a deal.
Speaker 4: They are a mess. They're a party that has no leadership. They have and they have no policy. You know, we have great we have great I think we have great leadership, but we also have great policy.
Speaker 3: We have strong borders. We have no men and women in sports. I mean basic things. We're not We're not going to.
Speaker 4: Take your child away and change his sex of your child.
Speaker 3: We're not going to do things like that.
Speaker 4: What they're doing to the country is so incredible, and they got away with it with all their woke crap. And now it's stopped, and we have a country that's based on common sense and strength and intelligence.
Speaker 3: I mean, we have the United States of America. And I say it. I say it all the time.
Speaker 4: Other leaders have told me there's Marquessen yet, but I think he was a year ago. We were a dead country, and now we are the hottest country anywhere in the world.
Speaker 3: Maybe Canada. I'll give Canada, but because I do like Canada, but you know, we're the hottest country in the world right now.
Speaker 4: There's never been a country that has the kind of money coming into There's never been anything like this. There has never been a country that if you get if you take a trillion dollars, that would be unbelievable.
Speaker 3: We're going to have over.
Speaker 4: Twenty trillion dollars invested in this country. There's never been anything like what you're seeing. And it's based on good policy and common sense and leadership.
Speaker 8: Mister President, what is Canada giving you in return? Have you said, mister Carney is going to be leaving Watchington happy? What's Canada giving you?
Speaker 3: Well, you'll find out. But I think the people of Canada they will love us again. Most of them still do. But if you say only twenty fives, I assume I assume a lot of them. I think they love us. And you know what, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not the biggest hockey fan, but I like it a lot and I watched some of the greatest hockey games I've had.
Speaker 3: Helped them those games.
Speaker 6: Right, very good, We're coming down for the World series, mister President.
Speaker 3: With Canada.
Speaker 7: That doesn't include us apply managed goods like dairy for example, at the federal governments dairy.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's include everything we'll we'll do accomplish. Have you identified programs to eliminate under this shutdown?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Shoot, shoot? Which ones we have?
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna tell you, but we'll be announcing it pretty soon. But we have a lot of things that we're going to eliminate and permanently eliminate. You know.
Speaker 3: One of the things that we have.
Speaker 4: Some advantage, you could say, but because of the shutdown, which I think they've made a big mistake, we're able to take out billions and billions of dollars of waste, fraud and abuse.
Speaker 3: And they've handed it, you know, or a silver bladder.
Speaker 4: And you know, Russell Vote, he's a serious person, very serious person, and he's sitting there and he's getting ready.
Speaker 6: To cut things.
Speaker 3: And this is something that was handed to us by I assume Schumer. I don't.
Speaker 4: I just don't know if she has any power anymore. I look at your leadership. I don't know who to speak to. I'll tell you what I'm getting calls from Democrats wanting to meet I never even heard their names for and they're claiming to be living. The Democrats have no leader. They remind me of Somalia. Okay, No, And I met the president of Somalia. I told him about the problem he's got. I said, you have somebody from Somalia who's telling us how to run our country from Somalia.
Speaker 3: He said, would you like to take her back? He said, no, I don't want her.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: How many permanent jobs are you talking about?
Speaker 15: You?
Speaker 3: Well, I can tell you. I'll be able to tell you that in four or five days if this keeps going on.
Speaker 4: If this keeps going on, it'll be substantial, and a lot of those jobs will never come back. But you're gonna have You're gonna have a lot closer to a balanced budget.
Speaker 7: Actually, is there anything the prime minister has done it's making it more difficult to reach a deal?
Speaker 3: Say it?
Speaker 7: Is there anything that the prime minister has done it's making it more difficult or easier to.
Speaker 2: Reach a deal?
Speaker 4: No, I think you a great prime minister. I mean he could represent me anytime. I will tell you, you know, I'm not saying that No, he is a very strong, very good leader. He's a he's a nice man, but he could be nasty, nasty. Maybe it's nasty as anybody, how I think, I think Canada.
Speaker 3: Let me put it this way.
Speaker 4: I can tell you this because I deal with lots of leaders all over the world. He is uh, he's a world class leader. He's a man that knows what he wants. And I'm not surprised to see that he won the election and wanted substantially, and I would think he's more popular now.
Speaker 3: He's a good man, he does a great job, and he's a tough negotiator.
Speaker 10: If he's a great man and you want to do a deal with Canada.
Speaker 3: Why aren't you because I want to be a great man.
Speaker 4: To set a record, we have both the President of Finland and we have the Prime Minister of Finland, and that's never I don't ever remember having a president and a prime minister.
Speaker 3: But that's a great honor.
Speaker 4: And thank you very much both for being here and Alex we've been friends for a long time and I've heard wonderful things about your prime minister also, And we have a big order coming up.
Speaker 3: We're buying icebreakers and we're building them together.
Speaker 4: For the most part, we're doing four over there and seven over here, and we negotiated a pretty tough price, I think, But I assume you're going to do very well. But what you're doing is you're going to be teaching us about the icebreaker business very for a strong We only have one icebreaker and all of that millions and millions of acres. We only have one icebreaker, and other countries have more than we, And we were buying the finest icebreakers in the world.
Speaker 3: And Finland is known for making them. They sort of have.
Speaker 4: Almost a monopoly on icebreakers if you think about it. Nobody makes them like Finland. I've heard that for a long time. So we're gonna have a total of eleven. And it's been really an honor working on it. It was very important we were making them, but we didn't make them right. By the time we finished, we're going to make them maybe better than you, but at least as well. Probably not better, but at least as well. So I appreciate both of you being here. It's an honor to have both of you really tremendous reputations and it's a great country.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Thank you, mister President.
Speaker 15: I mean I remember our first conversation just after you had been elected in November.
Speaker 6: The first thing you mentioned was icebreakers.
Speaker 15: We need them, and then we've been working on this issue ever since, and we're happy to announce that we'll basically building eleven icebreakers together, four of them in Finland, enjoined endeavors, seven of them here. And I think the reason that we've landed in Finland is that sixty percent of the world's icebreakers are built in Finland. Eighty percent are designed. We've been building them for over one hundred years, and speaking of price and time, I think we're the country that can provide them half.
Speaker 10: The price and half the time that others have it.
Speaker 15: And I think this is a huge strategic decision by the President as well, because we all know that the Arctic is important strategically, militarily and in terms of the economy as well. And now we can work on this together. Finland is a strange country in the sense that we are probably the only country in the world where all the ports are frozen in the winter, and that's why we built the know how in icebreakers.
Speaker 6: Now we can work on this together. I remember the first conversation we had.
Speaker 10: You know, you mentioned the fact that Russia has forty and you need to start ramping this up.
Speaker 6: And this is in indication that we're going to do it, and we're going to do it together.
Speaker 10: I also think that this strengthens our lateral relationous.
Speaker 6: I know, I come from a.
Speaker 15: Small country, but for us to be able to work together with you is extremely important from a.
Speaker 6: Strategic perspective as well.
Speaker 15: So we appreciate the corporation and we're going to deliver the first one twenty.
Speaker 4: Eight good, just a little bit before a big event. That's great. And actually it's true. I came here and they were building an icebreaker. They had no idea what they were doing. They had no idea how much it was going to cost. They knew nothing. And we have our Secretary of the Navy right over here. We're working on a lot more than icebreakers. We're working on some very very big and important chips. But they had no idea what they were doing. And I was with you, and I ended up meeting you and knowing you, and I heard about Finland and they're icebreakers, and I said, do me a favor. When you have your people take a look at what these people are doing and came out that just as I thought, they had no idea what they were doing, and we got.
Speaker 3: Involved and we ended up.
Speaker 4: We need we need these ships very badly because we have we have a lot of territory, more than anybody.
Speaker 3: And so I'm very honored to have this deal and thank you very much.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be great, it's gonna be a great partnership and it's a great honor to have you.
Speaker 3: Mister Primaries. Would you like to say something.
Speaker 6: First, mister President, thank you very much.
Speaker 10: It's great honored to be here today.
Speaker 11: And as a Prime Minister of Finland, I want to say that this deal is it's very important to film in Finland and our economy because our economy is suffering a lot because of Russian Accrussian and ukray and this this deal, it means investments, it means jobs, and jobs means hope, and that's.
Speaker 6: Why this is so important.
Speaker 11: And I want to thank your leadership on this deal and this issue. Thank you.
Speaker 4: So you've been affected very badly by the war going on, the ridiculous war going on.
Speaker 3: Yes, because we have we have to close the border with Russia.
Speaker 11: We have one thousand, three hundred kilmentals common boarder with them and if it's the atmosphere in film londing investments and that's why we need good news O.
Speaker 6: People need hope.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: So your border is closed and that's because you have so many Russian Russians trying to get in.
Speaker 11: Yes, they started to push illegal micrafts aboard it.
Speaker 6: That's why we have forced close to it.
Speaker 4: And people also that don't want to go into the military, I guess, trying to come through.
Speaker 10: Yeah, some of them are escaped. Fortunately on our side we don't have that problem in Finland.
Speaker 3: Have you have a great military it's yeah, we have.
Speaker 15: I mean we have a compulstor military service and as I always say, we have nine hundred thousand men and women who have done it, including myself and the Prime Minister.
Speaker 4: We have to have you been fighting Russia for a long time, So how many years have you been indirectly fighting Russia?
Speaker 15: Well, in this way we have managed our relationship since the thirteen hundreds with about thirty skirmishes.
Speaker 10: But it's been very peaceful at our border after World Warts.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but it's been peaceful at our border since the Winter War and the war continuation, But I mean a lot of it is because we actually have a very large military. It's the biggest in Europe. Together with Turkey, Ukraine and Poland. We have over sixty f eighteens. We just bought sixty four f thirty five, so we'll roll out the first one in Texas in December. We have the biggest artillery in Europe together with Poland, and as I always say, we don't.
Speaker 6: Have it because we're worried about Stockholm.
Speaker 4: Well do you really have, proportionately, I think the largest military in the world.
Speaker 6: Proportionately it's quite big.
Speaker 15: Yes, I have to admit, but you know we have it for defense purposes and also to build a deterrence and it's worked, and I think that's one of the reasons that our relationship is so good as well.
Speaker 10: We have the Defense Cooperation Agreement with you.
Speaker 15: We're new allies in NATO, our defense expenditures going north of three percent.
Speaker 10: We work very closely with you and the rest of our allies.
Speaker 15: And you know, when you put the ceiling of defense expenditure in NATO to five percent, you can imagine that a country like Finland was quite pleased with that, because that means that all of the allies have to bring up their defense expenditure, and you basically increased our security just with.
Speaker 6: That decision in the head.
Speaker 15: And I have to admit that, having been to my first NATO summit in the summer of twenty twenty four, if someone would have told me that you will move from two percent to five.
Speaker 10: Percent after Trump enters, I would have said, go see a doctor.
Speaker 4: You know, And you were great about it in Spain has Spain is the one that didn't do it, and so I think you people are gonna have to start speaking to Spain, the only one that didn't do it, the only NATO country that didn't do it, to Spain, and you'll figure what that's all about.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean, we'll work and I think with the leadership also Mark Route, the Sectary Journal of NATO, I think, you know, there are a lot of commitments that have to take place, and this is of course is going to also increase industrial defense exchange is I think we buy four times more military material here from the US, and I think it's an essential part of our whole military setup in Europe and it's good to be working on these together. But there's one thing that I wanted to mention also, I want to congratulate you for what we.
Speaker 10: Have seen in the past twenty four hours in Gaza.
Speaker 6: I think it's a historic deal.
Speaker 10: I went through the twenty points.
Speaker 6: It's almost like the best of record.
Speaker 10: You really see all the key elements.
Speaker 15: And if someone would have said a few weeks back that you and your team are able to push us to a position where there will be a cease fire and exchange of prisoners hostages and then a pullback, I would not have believed it.
Speaker 6: But this is what diplomacy is at its best, and I think it's a potentially huge deal. So congratulations piece peace in the Middle East.
Speaker 4: And every country came together, every single country came together, and people are shocked by it.
Speaker 3: But it's an amazing situation. Nobody go who's going to happen? Thank you very much. And you've been of help too, you have always, But we are really working more clessly together having to do with Russia Ukraine, and I would have thought that.
Speaker 4: Would have been easier, because that would be number eight for me, number eight, and I would have thought the.
Speaker 3: Russia deal maybe would have been one of the easier ones.
Speaker 4: And unfortunately last week they had over seven thousand soldiers die unnecessarily, So it's a terrible thing.
Speaker 3: But I think we'll be getting there hopefully.
Speaker 10: So I probably will go I mean, or you will be going peace by piece.
Speaker 6: I mean, there are only so many agreements that you can.
Speaker 15: Get done, and I think this one will be the next big one. Of course, this one needs to stick, and I'm sure it will because the incentives are all there, and then we'll.
Speaker 6: Continue to work. The mean.
Speaker 10: The last time I was here in the Oval Office was with the other.
Speaker 15: European leaders in August, and I think we did a lot of good advancement there on security arrangements. I think you've pushed us Europeans hard not to buy oil and gas from Russia.
Speaker 6: Which I think is a very correct decision. Europe just put down it's nineteenth sectioned package.
Speaker 15: I think Russia is actually right now, both economically and militarily not in a very strong place, and I think it's because of the commitments that we've made to Ukraine.
Speaker 3: So you know, day by day on this one, we're going to get it worked out.
Speaker 14: Questions question for presidents to you have time and again said that one could not underestimate mister Crump's negotiating ability. Do you personally believe that mister Crump deserves to win the Nobel Peace Prize tomorrow?
Speaker 15: Well, I think that's probably a decision that comes from the Noble Committee.
Speaker 10: And my take is that.
Speaker 15: There are two key pieces that have to be solved in the big picture. One is in the Middle East and we're seeing the sorts of that, and then the other one is between Russia and Ukraine Great and once.
Speaker 10: Those are sorbed, you know, and I don't see any impediments to that's when this year, I think probably.
Speaker 15: The best nomination would be coming from Zelenski and then the King of Jordan.
Speaker 6: Those would be two that would come.
Speaker 3: But I think you have.
Speaker 6: I mean, my experience with.
Speaker 15: The Nobel Peace Price comes from Mark the Artisari, the former president of Finland.
Speaker 10: He got it in two thousand and eight, and he got it because.
Speaker 15: He negotiated three peace agreements on three different continents, Namibia in Africa, Cosso Serbia in Europe, and then Acha in Indonesia. And his message was always that when you do a peace agreement, the key is that it looks like an equal match that the big guy doesn't win. Over the small guy and vice versa. But I have to say that the track record of the President of the United States in the past seven months eight months is rather impressive.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, mister President.
Speaker 12: First of all, thank you all of you in behalf of the state of Israel for everything that you're doing for my country. I wanted to know, how do you see the Middle East you a year from now under your leadership and if you see me the option for an organization between Israeli and israelant study review.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be great. I think it's Uh.
Speaker 4: The hostages will be coming back Monday or Tuesday. I'll probably be I'll probably be there. I hope to be there, and uh, we're planning on leaving sometimes Sunday, and I look forward to it. And everybody, Uh, I see celebrating in Israel, but they're celebrating in many other countries, to a lot of the Muslim and Arab countries, they're celebrating. Everybody celebrating. Everybody loves the deal. So it's uh, it's a great honor to have been working on it. And as you know, it's all finalized and done. We've had a lot of terrifically talented people. We've had tremendous support from UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar has been unbelievable, unbelievable, Egypt as you know, and Jordan, Indonesia. I mean, I don't want to leave anybody out. Just so many, so many different countries. It's been nobody's seen anything like it. So I think in a year from now it's gonna be great.
Speaker 11: I think it's gonna be How do you rate your chances of winning the Nobel Peace Prize tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Well, no, Look, I made seven deals and now it's a solved.
Speaker 4: The wars one going thirty one years, one going thirty four years, one going thirty five years, one going ten years. I made seven deals. This would be number eight. The one I thought that I was gonna make and I think we will probably is because it's a ridiculous war. It's a horrible war, the worse since World War Two. You look at the people is Russia, Ukraine. I think we'll do that too. A lot of reasons for them to do it, and I think they'll be coming to the table pretty soon.
Speaker 3: But this was this is the biggest of them all. This is a big one.
Speaker 4: Although I think India and Pakistan is where I made two nuclear nations.
Speaker 3: I made that.
Speaker 4: I did that based on trade and because of the tariffs. If we didn't have tariffs, you wouldn't have been able to do it. But I said, if you if you guys are gonna fight, I'm putting one hundred percent tariffs on each of you. And they immediately stopped fighting.
Speaker 3: And that was going. That was gonna go nuclear. You know, this was back and forth. So I know one thing. I don't know what they're gonna do, really, but I.
Speaker 4: Know this that nobody in history has solved eight wars in a period of nine months, and I've stopped eight wars, so that's never happened before.
Speaker 3: But they'll have to do what they do. Whatever they do is fine. I know this.
Speaker 4: I didn't do it for that. I did it because I saved a lot of lives. And that's the thing that there's me so much about the Russia Ukraine. Seven thousand people are dying a week, young soldiers. They're almost all soldiers of Ukraine and Russia. So in theory it doesn't affect us, no, but it's a terrible thing, and we'll get that, solve too, But nobody has ever done eight wars. Nobody's done eight wars in thirty years, let alone nine months.
Speaker 3: You can step step up the pressure for a Ukraine view.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we are stepping up the Russia, We're stepping it up together, We're all stepping it up.
Speaker 3: NATO has been great.
Speaker 4: The leader of NATO is you know, Mark has been fantastic, I think, And he's a fantastic guy.
Speaker 3: And they are stepping it up.
Speaker 4: And we're selling a lot of weapons to NATO, and that's going I guess to Ukraine for the most part, that's up to them. But they're buying weapons from the US. We make the greatest weapons in the world. That you buy our planes and a lot of our equipment, and you have a big force. Actually, you have a tremendous force of equipment. So I uh, I think we'll get that one done to you.
Speaker 3: Obama got it from finish.
Speaker 7: The president feeling.
Speaker 3: From you look you look great? God uh from Yeah, But what RUSSA and attacks.
Speaker 6: Would you defend female?
Speaker 3: I would, Yes, they're a member of NATO. I would.
Speaker 4: They're great people. But I don't think that's gonna happen. I don't think he's going to do that. I think the chances of that are are very very small. But it's very interesting because you have a very big military relative to your size. You have a very powerful military, one of the best, and but certainly, well we will be there to help.
Speaker 3: Okay, please.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 15: US President said, uh, how about you exactly defendland?
Speaker 14: And uh yeah, thank you?
Speaker 6: Say what how would you defend philand.
Speaker 3: Vigorously? We I mean, can I can I just ad can I just add on that.
Speaker 15: We're very We're very pleased with the fact that we have so much training going on with American soldiers right now, so they're getting experienced from art Arctic conditions, and we're integrating our militaries together, working not only through the dca.
Speaker 10: UH agreement, but other ways as well.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: We see that day to day in the work that we do, and it's working well.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, please yeah, how where are you from? Very impressive? I like them better than our records.
Speaker 6: So how do you see the situation in the developing?
Speaker 9: Are they gonna be.
Speaker 3: Any usual plans? We hope then us, well we will, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, we we have a lot of relationships together, I mean mostly buying our military equipment.
Speaker 3: They buy a lot of it. They they they have an order.
Speaker 4: I guess sixty plan sixty sixty four, uh sixty four F thirty five's.
Speaker 3: And uh many other things too. It's uh, it's a big order. Big countries don't order that many places. You know. It's a ten.
Speaker 4: You have a lot of uh, a lot of aircraft, a lot of great military. We make the best military equipment. They they buy a lot from us. So it's uh, it's very good. We're gonna work together very closely with Filing and with NATA.
Speaker 3: We have a very good relationship.
Speaker 4: As you know, I requested that they pay five percent, not two percent, and most people thought that was uh, not gonna happen, and it happened virtually unanimously.
Speaker 3: We had one laggard. It was Spain. Spain. You have to call them and find why are they a laggard?
Speaker 4: And they're doing well too, you know, they're think because of a lot of the things as we've done, they're doing fine.
Speaker 3: They have no excuse not to do this. But that's all right. Maybe you should throw them out of NATO. Frankly, please go ahead. Why are you planning to do? Old gentlemen, nice to tall gentlemen with a yellow shirt.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Miss President.
Speaker 3: I wanted to change yours really quickly and ask you you're.
Speaker 6: Going to Walter Reed tomorrow or are you?
Speaker 10: What are you having done you?
Speaker 6: How are you feeling.
Speaker 4: I'm meeting with the troops and I'm also going to do a sort of semi annual physical which I do and I think I'm in great shape.
Speaker 3: But I'll let you know.
Speaker 4: But I know I have no difficulty thus far. Is there wood around here? I'm no difficulty physically. I feel very good. Mentally, I feel very good. You know I did about six seven months ago. I do physicals. I like to when I'm around, I like to check always early, always be early.
Speaker 3: It's a lesson for a lot of people.
Speaker 4: But I also did a cognitive exam, which is always very risky because if I didn't do well, you'd be the first to be blaring it. And I had a perfect score, and one of the doctors said he's almost never seen a perfect score. I had a perfect a perfect score. I got the highest score and that made me feel good. When they asked would I like to do one? I said yeah, I said, did Obama do it?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 3: Did Bush do it? No, did Biden do it? I definitely did.
Speaker 4: Biden wouldn't have gotten the first three questions right now. Biden didn't do it. Biden should have done it. I'm actually a person that believes that if you're president, you should do a cognitive exam. But the last time I took a cognitive exam and it was a perfect score. The doctors announced it and by the way, not the easiest test. The first few questions are pretty easy once you get into the middle against a little trick here and there aren't a lot of people in this room that would get every single question right.
Speaker 10: I could. There.
Speaker 6: You're putting me in a difficult spot. The next question.
Speaker 16: Peace Prize for way less than you did, and you Obama, President Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize way less doing nothing exactly.
Speaker 3: Obama got a prize. He didn't even know what he got it.
Speaker 4: He got elected and they gave it to Obama for doing absolutely nothing but destroying our country. He was he was not a good president. The worst president was sleeping Joe Biden. But Obama was not a good president. Are you going to you gave him a prize? How many months after he won the election? Then they gave the peace pressure. My election was a much more important.
Speaker 16: Elect Now that you're fixing the situation between Amassa Israel, are you going to be taking care of the el or armed the Lebanese armed forces to.
Speaker 3: Take We'll be able to do that. That will be It's a smaller part of the puzzle, but very important part.
Speaker 4: They have a great new ambassador that I appointed, Michelle, great new ambassador.
Speaker 14: So will be released on Monday or Tuesday? What's your street deadline? When do they have to get release time or do.
Speaker 3: You make sure it's party it's going to be around that time. You know they're working on it very hard. They're in very diverse parts of the earth. Okay, they're very very diverse. Actually, it's they're gonna I think they're gonna come through. I'd be surprised if they didn't. I think it'll happen, sir.
Speaker 15: The nineteenth point of the twenty point plans that in the future there could be conditions in which the Palestinians might potentially get to see under what conditions do you think the Palestinians.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll looking at it at the time.
Speaker 4: We're going to see how it all goes and you know, there's a point at which we may do something that would be a little bit different and may be very positive for everybody. But we'll be looking at that at the time, and I think we'll get to that. I think we'll get to that period too. Yeah, please, yeah, please.
Speaker 3: Blesses, thank you.
Speaker 17: Mister person at the United States has previously say that you you would be uh that Europe would have to take more responsibility for its own security.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 17: Are you or the US learning to withdraw some uh the U some of the US forces from the European soil.
Speaker 4: No, but we may move somewhere around a little bit. Uh, I'd ask uh you that question, Pete. Uh.
Speaker 6: I think that's right, mister President.
Speaker 18: We're looking at we're very much hardened by your leadership to get uh NATO to rise up to five percent, which means they can take primary responsibility for defense and the continent. But that doesn't mean America is abandoning NATO in Europe. But we could look at where our troops are postured. What makes the most sense for for America and are.
Speaker 3: NATO allis we have a lot of troops in Europe, as you know, a lot, and uh.
Speaker 4: We can move 'em around a little bit. But now basically we'll be we'll be pretty much. Uh set, go ahead. What's your second say question?
Speaker 17: Movie, are you lenning to people to more recent and roughs?
Speaker 3: I might, Yeah, I might.
Speaker 15: Your twenty point of plans says you will encourage people to stay in use that asked gaza is rebuilt, that no one will be forced to leave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nobody's gonna be forced to live. No, it's just the opposite. This is a great plan. This is a great peace planned. It's a plan that was uh supported by everybody. I mean, as I said, they're dancing in the streets of many many countries right now. It's amazing. I've never seen anything like it. Uh No, we're not looking to do that at all.
Speaker 5: See a fool with dribs and miss president couldn't cut through the politics on the shut down.
Speaker 10: We had another fail of boat today. Can you speak to our viewers from Orlando to Sacramento.
Speaker 18: What's your message to some of these families that I facing missed paychecks, potential layoffs, and missed benefits.
Speaker 3: Due to the struct Yeah, I blame the Democrats.
Speaker 4: They ought to uh call the local Democrat representative whether it's a senator or a congressman, and uh, it's their fault.
Speaker 3: I mean they admit it. It's their fault.
Speaker 4: They campaigned to the fact that they've never shut down the country, but they wanted to shut it down. And you know, we have the greatest economy, were the hottest country in the world right now. I think you'd admit that the hottest country. We went from a dead country a year ago to the hottest country in the world.
Speaker 3: So I think they probably don't like that. But we're doing great. I mean we're doing great.
Speaker 4: I would say my message is called you a local representative, congressman.
Speaker 3: Or senator and tell them to get on the ball. The Democrats, of course this problem.
Speaker 13: Thank you, mister President. I'm from Finland. I would like to circle back to the Icebreaker deal. So Finland and the US are strengthening their economic partnership for the deal. What other areas of cooperation with Finland do you see as possible for you at this moment.
Speaker 4: Question.
Speaker 3: We're going to be talking about that in a little while.
Speaker 4: We're going into the next door room commonly known as the cabinet room, beautiful room, and we're going to be discussing that, but we'll be doing other things. So wonderful country with wonderful people. We've had a long term relationship, but it's never been a slash as it is now doing.
Speaker 15: I mean, we've been talking about a lot with the President. I mean the two specific fields where I think Finland has strength. One is quantum and quantum computing, and we know that that is basically what gives.
Speaker 10: Food for thought for artificial intelligence.
Speaker 6: That's very important.
Speaker 15: The second one is actually networks, and you know that they're too sort of safe and trustworthy Western networks right now.
Speaker 10: One of them is Nokia and the other one is Ericsson.
Speaker 15: And actually seventy percent to more broadband in the United States is Nokia. So one of the things that we could work on together is creating the six G space through networks, and we actually Nokia seven thousand people working here in the United States and an American CEO.
Speaker 16: Okay, what is the international stabilization for s that swing to twenty the what is that going to look like?
Speaker 3: To be determined really too.
Speaker 4: I think there's gonna be a large group of people determining what it will be and a group of people funding it that are very rich countries are going to be funding it. People want to see this work. It's gonna work. It's absolutely gonna work, and it starts. It's already started. We've signed, as you know, everybody's agreed. I think Monday is going to be a very big day Monday, Tuesday, but it's going to be depending on where you are. It's going to be a very big day. I think it's going to be a day of great celebration. I've never seen anything like it. The streets of so many countries right now, they're just roaring with love and with praise for the people that did this. And these are countries that did this. The whole world came together for this, even Iran, and I really thank them for Iran came out and said this is a good thing, is a very good thing.
Speaker 3: So it was terrific. It's been a terrific experience for me. Thank you very much right away.
Speaker 1: The show has been produced by Depictions Media. Please contact us at Depictions dot media for more information.