Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach.
Speaker 1: Your name's glazed by the great Chris ray Guns, Derek black Beat and Tom Sway.
Speaker 3: Sit back and prepare for some a shit.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some lazy ready question. Do they when you guys, when you got when you got your apartment? Uh, did they just hand you mailbox keys? Like here's your keys for the mailboxers?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So where I live, for whatever reason and maybe just nickel and dime people, they make you they discard the old keys of the other tenant, and then they make you purchase a new set at the post office.
Speaker 2: They make you buy, yes, your mailbox.
Speaker 1: Fifty dollars for three sets. And then that's first of all, that's insane. Of course, of course I didn't know this. I thought all I thought was when when I'm looking at the contract, is like, oh, you have to pick them up at the at the post office. Oh okay, So I was already expecting some ship to come and I'm gonna pick up my keys, like oh no, a separate company makes the keys and it takes roughly ten business days and I'm like, oh, so we can hold your mail here and I'm like, cool, So I order something from Amazon, you know, fine usually comes to the door for some reason, they put the fucking thing in the box. And so it's my studio phone and it's been sitting there since Friday. Studio phone, No, the sound the sound proof ship.
Speaker 4: Oh phone, I heard phone studio lamline.
Speaker 1: Why would you why?
Speaker 3: I thought about.
Speaker 2: I thought about it, and then like, uh, a friend of mine did it, like did a whole experiment recently where he had it for like a month and he said, like the spam calls.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, that's the only thing that's gonna call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, serampolls are already crazy on your cell phone. Yeah, and like imagine having a place where you can't really silence it.
Speaker 3: I missed. I missed the phone with the lower bottom part, the antenna, the plug, the plug it in the long record. I miss those.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you missed those? Well, yeah, you never experienced those. You're talking about the double ones.
Speaker 3: No, I'm talking about the ones that had like it was like a little white bottom like part and then it had like the other like upper white party you put inside of it, and it had the the like wire.
Speaker 2: You mean a landline, like a standard landline, the one that we've been talking.
Speaker 3: There's various kinds of landlines. I thought land it was just like a home phone, that's all I thought it was.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean yeah, but like, but that's the standard phone, right. It has the it has the foundation and then you put it in there and has the wire neck.
Speaker 3: Because we had I had we had that one for it. We had one that was.
Speaker 2: I thought you were talking about the ones where it was like a separate thing where it was like, hello, no.
Speaker 1: My grandma has so I inherited it because she used to use not that all, one of those not that all that's way too old, the one where you have you have the separate so I have a regular rotary that she legitimately used until her death. She died in twenty nineteen. Pretty long time to be using using that ship.
Speaker 3: I like those cool.
Speaker 1: I mean they're sturdy because she I don't know how I don't know how old that phone is, but clearly it's a very old phone.
Speaker 2: They built those things at an interesting point with capitalism right where they were like they were like, oh man, let's actually build the best thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, And then they.
Speaker 2: Were like wait, a minute. We shouldn't build the best thing. I remember, you remember, can't sell anything.
Speaker 3: We can't sell anymore when America was building terrible like the country that built things the last Oh yeah, we were that country once. Isn't that crazy? It's not insane, it's crazy, it's not crazy.
Speaker 1: My couch so I you know I bought a starter couch, right, yeah, of course you know so too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like piece of shit, dude.
Speaker 1: My elbow caved in a part of the like you know, the rest there was like I don't think I'm that heavy, and I was just adjusting myself and as like crack, and I'm like, wows just But again, I guess you get what you paid for. But I feel like even what I paid for it back then would have gave me something infinitely better.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, of course.
Speaker 3: Well relative you would have paid less, even relatively still paid less for much better. Like it's it's just insane thinking about that. Like like when we used to, like in our lifetimes, we would get ship. We would make sure and be like, oh this would be like a game boy the way they is endured. My game boys still work, Yeah, like a sixty four just still works like I'm my game.
Speaker 2: Or Advance as Peace still works. I just had to change the battery, and it was like, that's.
Speaker 3: No way, there's no way a Nintendo Switch is gonna laugh in our forties. It starts breaking.
Speaker 2: Literally, the Nintendo Switch feels like a device that would break in moments.
Speaker 3: There was an aficial price to it, especially compared to the second one. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Even the second one, to me, dude, feels fucking flimmery, Like it feels better than the first.
Speaker 3: One feels, you know what. It feels really flimsy. The steam deck, the steam deck feels like it's a bunch of tech inside of a cell that's bigger even a tech that's supposed to be inside of it.
Speaker 2: Dude. Even my steam deck's been having fucking I think I might sell it, really, yeah, because mine it's been doing this thing where like I'll turn it on and then I'll hear the fan go, and you know how like the touch pad like has the feedback on it, like that'll work, but then the screen will be completely off cool and then like I'm just like okay, and then I restarted like a million times I charged it. I hook up to like a doc that it won't output a display.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then a series one like one of the first ones.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I got a fan send it to me.
Speaker 3: I got an and mine is Mine works still perfectly fine. Mine is modded to fuck like I have like a bunch of shit on there. Mine.
Speaker 1: The batteries trash it. The guy that send it to me probably like played the funk out of it because I don't know, maybe it's normal. I just don't know.
Speaker 3: They don't have a great bat that doesn't even.
Speaker 1: Retain Does your just retain battery power? Yeah, that's what this does. This so you have to plug it in, yes, because then it within so it'll run out fairly quickly. But the thing is if I leave it alone for let's say two like a.
Speaker 3: Week, maybe oh yeah, no, mine does that yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's normal battery What I mean is that, Yeah, that's like it's like, my dude, my head I have these headphones though, whenever I talked about buying the rock products that these JBL rock headphones. I haven't used them in like almost a year and they still have battery power. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: My three D product it doesn't three dyes, I can turn that bitch on right now, it's been almost a year after I use the n will be still at the blue. That's nuts because those things were built to fucking I don't. Like I remember playing my DS and my ps B to the point that battery would die. And now I think about it's like how much was I playing that hoe for the battery to die.
Speaker 2: Event, So probably not long be Honestly, my battery life back then was my three.
Speaker 3: Yes, battery life is still crazy and yes, they just still.
Speaker 1: I mean PSP SP.
Speaker 2: The PSP was like notoriously not good for the time because that was like console quality like stuff, was it, I guess at the time. Yeah, it was like within the generation almost a PS two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really was. It was like comparable.
Speaker 2: There were games that were there were games that were comparable on both of them.
Speaker 3: That's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it was a little because I remember playing the God of War games and thinking that this is around the like end of the PS two eras quality. Really yeah, when like say, because like PS three was already kind of doing its thing, and uh, like I was, so there was already games to compare it to, and so the quality was just a little bit.
Speaker 2: It was like maybe it was early probably PS three, the PSP, because the PSB came out in two thousand and five. The oh six, I think was the PS three, and so like when you got the PSP, it was like, this is surprisingly kind of like it's like early PS two.
Speaker 1: You could play stuff basically, you know, maybe.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I just it wasn't like the Game Boy Advance or like the where you know, the game where you'd be like you play the Game Boy Advance and you're like, oh, okay, and then you compare it to the n C Saphore and you're like, oh well, or like the even the you know, the game Cube and the n Scophore. They were just like, well, this is clearly a this is clearly a compromise.
Speaker 1: You remember old school game Boy games?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, well the game remember the game Boy? Before we get into that, I forgot what was our Gang podcast?
Speaker 1: Everybody?
Speaker 2: Look it's us, Look it's me, it's Chris, it's Timo Tweeney's, Tim's Derek Patronic Compass, the Stark Tank.
Speaker 1: Remember that.
Speaker 3: Don't you dare forget it?
Speaker 1: If you forget it, let's go what what happened. What's the problem, what's the problem.
Speaker 2: What is that hat man?
Speaker 1: You guys don't know Noah Knigga. Okay, what were you talking about?
Speaker 3: You don't know?
Speaker 1: Fucking Noahnigga.
Speaker 3: I thought it said night and I was like, why do you have a hand had that says night on it? And I looked on the rest of them and I was like, Oh, that's nigga.
Speaker 1: It's there's a real person. There's a real person who's entering college ball, college football. His name is Noah Caigga. Now, when he was a kid, I think they could pronounce it. But then like once it caught on, he was like, it's it's coniga.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that is so thought.
Speaker 1: If he wasn't white, it wouldn't even be funny, dude, you know what I mean, Like, noa would.
Speaker 2: Care that had I thought you maybe I thought you made I made it.
Speaker 3: That wouldn't be that wouldn't be a strategy. Like Derek was like, Oh, this is so funny. I got to do a bit.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting to be attacked or something for it, like right in the train, just right in the trains, like the somebody's gonna like take it the wrong way. Wow, the trained people are crazy. I've already I've already ran into a few interesting characters. Cool guy Wend a cool guy from Tennessee. Uh, he traveled all the way over here and he's like, all musician guy. I met some guy that I thought was like flirting with me, want to fuck me or something?
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 1: I actually I thought he was gonna attack me because he was saying all this weird ship to me. He's like, OK, what are you doing over there? Looking all like fucking decked out, And I was like what the headphones are on? I'm like, why are you talking?
Speaker 3: Why are you talking to me?
Speaker 2: It's insane to talk to.
Speaker 3: Us on loud. But you can still hear him. I can hear that's the thing talking into your brain. And you're like, I'm listening to ship.
Speaker 2: And he's like live equing himself over your music.
Speaker 1: He fucking you know you fucking put awareness mode. His voice just does that.
Speaker 3: You know you hear me?
Speaker 1: I know you can hear me. Do do don't look away from me. But he started like talking and I was walking away and he was still saying some ship. And then I'm like looking over my shoulder to be like dude, I don't this guy's gonna snatch me up or something. And then like I had to, I turned around to go look at the schedule, and then I had to go this way, and I saw him like fuck, just like what am I gonna do? But then I just I just walked by him real fast, and I think he was preoccupied by some other one, like he found new prey. So I got a new prey. Yeah, I got lucky.
Speaker 2: So he's nice when they find new prey. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But other than like, I feel like this hat might trigger somebody that's let me put it this way. One time I was on Venice.
Speaker 3: We're on the.
Speaker 1: Boardwalk or whatever, the strip or whatever, and we were dressed like you know, eighties future neon shit. We were just kind of like doing our thing, playing some fucking vapor wave shit, and some guy almost attacked us. You know, I don't He was probably semi homeless or something, and he was like, oh, this fucking future bullshit, and he started like going off and he was getting our face. He was getting all close to us, and we're like, yo, just don't say anything, like this guy seems rappy, like he has rapis.
Speaker 3: It was crazy, mad at the idea of progression, like you damn move forward. I hate you. We're just having fun.
Speaker 1: It's like the eighties future, and this guy's really upset about it. I was like, what happened to him that? Why did that trigger him? He was molested by the eighties? Can you imagine he went to the future. It was like that, and all he got was sexually assaulted, and.
Speaker 2: Then like a time and then he was at least like then he he went back to.
Speaker 1: His current time.
Speaker 2: And then he was like, I don't know, I guess we could. I guess we'll. I guess the very least. I can wait to see that future. And then that future never happened. No, no, so he went to like a separate future and then he just waited to at least see like the wonders of it. And then when he finally got to the point that he traveled to, was it anything like he went.
Speaker 1: The only thing he had to hold on to he got raped. But he was like, well, at least that future is awesome. At least that was was fucking crazy. And then it's and then it's just like it's there's just no jobs. You get that instead of of the what is it the Jaws hologram shot.
Speaker 2: It's like really fucking shitty, but would still be impressive today.
Speaker 1: So like if that just manifested.
Speaker 2: In front of you, it would, oh my god, I would eighties uh game Boy games right.
Speaker 3: Yes, look man, I would go to it.
Speaker 1: Like if if there's a wormhole and it's like you can go this way, you can never come back. I'm doing that too, Like I'm like, sorry, well, unless Jojo want to come with me, I'm sorry, I'm gonna do this crazy thing that you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: In a lifetime experience.
Speaker 3: Literally it's a crazy experience. But I just don't. I don't. I don't care to know about the future that much.
Speaker 2: You know, you're a painfully and curious person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't tell me curious. I would say, like I I kind of want to go the like if I go back in time, maybe I'll try to do that. What if you can only gouff like the visual like not, I don't want to be there. I want to, but you have to It doesn't work that way. It's not fair.
Speaker 2: What if you can only go back in time three days every ten years?
Speaker 3: No, it's not worth it.
Speaker 1: Go back in time three days every ten years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like do you you basically burn out your ability and you're cool down? It is ten years, but you go you can get to go back three days.
Speaker 1: Do we choose the time period or is it? Is it randomized? It's crazy you can't use randomize. Time travel is the scariest ability. It kind of is because what if it lands like well, the Earth isn't even completely forked. It's like you're you're before like you're before the crunch, the big crunch.
Speaker 2: You're just like the sneeze, and then you're suddenly stepping on molten bacteria.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the atmosphere you definitely can't breathe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just all carbon. There's no fucking oxygen.
Speaker 2: You're a fiberglass atmosphere.
Speaker 3: No photoplankton to make oxygen yet, So you just are you telebt back in time to like when the meteor is coming. You're like, bro.
Speaker 1: Crazy if you're you get out of the time machine or whatever. You step and you see all the dinosaurs and they're all looking up.
Speaker 3: You're like, they're not even fucking they're not even bothering you. The one dinosaur says.
Speaker 1: Is there is there a cool down, like can you go immediately immediately like so if you if you step in the you go to the past and it's terrible.
Speaker 2: Can you leave a media ten years?
Speaker 3: Always it build up? Right? Is it build up the goal at certain times? Crazy? Can you burn it quick to go? Not very far?
Speaker 1: So you keep continuously burning it here just before the media right hits over and over again before.
Speaker 3: You just.
Speaker 1: That is a horrible Just kill yourself at that point, just.
Speaker 3: Using your last humorously. You get a year more of life, but one second before your infinite death. Why would you do that? I guess no, it's not. That's not better than that's.
Speaker 1: Not better than dying at all.
Speaker 2: It's not even a little bit better than dying. It's not even like slightly.
Speaker 3: So we mad when we went.
Speaker 1: Back to the dinosaur age and we saw like the big dinosaur chickens wearing touxedos and ship.
Speaker 2: Like they actually had a functioning society that up really a lot that would like they still had like black and decker toolboxes like that was like it was really fuck, it's.
Speaker 1: A little bit like it has to be like you know, you know, they found they found some really old tools that they attributed humans, Like, humans are way older than two hundred and fifty thousand years old. Has they speculated like the humans were probably around millions years No, that was just dinosaur tools. We're just too stupid to understand. And the dinosaurs at Tuxedos that got vaporized just like the their fa.
Speaker 2: They couldn't fossilize.
Speaker 1: It's a complete misrepresentation of them because of the fossil record, because clothes evaporated.
Speaker 3: That's so unsane. But if you go back in time, it was a dinosaur Jesus, you something that I can't.
Speaker 1: It was. I guess they would have a deity like that.
Speaker 2: What I do think about, like what did you think about the dinosaur time, is that like it would be like it would really nice to step in there for like a second and take a deep breath. It would hurt because they got a lot of air back then, I guess, depending on what I don't think, it would probably feel like completely.
Speaker 3: It would give you like a really because there's so much option, it would give you a really bad headache. It'd also be way hot too. How do you know the planet was way hotter than I don't think it's true it was. It was a hotter planet then.
Speaker 1: I actually don't know. I can't say I.
Speaker 3: Can there's so much more air would hurt your lungs. Probably you think, like, are you sure?
Speaker 1: I don't even have like I've never I've never looked that up. I've never like, there's never been a point of focus for me. To me, it's like when those Earth the Earth was forming, it was obviously extremely hot, multi everything exploding, lots of carbon DIXI blah blah blah blah blah. But like as far as oh, dinosaurs a room in the Earth, like it was older, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it would be not too dissimilar.
Speaker 3: Now because I'm sure, I'm sure there's.
Speaker 2: Really it's hotter now because of people.
Speaker 3: There's technically more there was an industry and right technically then right or more.
Speaker 1: I'd say once the planet settled, probably probably significantly less. There was way more and then less. I just don't I can't say, like this is one of those things to feel retarded, even speculating, you know what I mean, Earth, What was the temperature of the Earth during Disaur dinosaur dinosaur, the Jurassic U giant chicken era.
Speaker 2: The Earth was significantly warmer during the time of dinosaurs than it is today, with average global temperatures ranging from eighteen to twenty five degrees celsius.
Speaker 1: So what is that I'm so bad with celsius? Like maybe like I'm too American to like, I'm too American to like accept it, you know, really no, I think third I've accepted kilograms, but like when it comes to celsius, I just can't accept it.
Speaker 3: It's only better when you're doing scientific studies of temperature. That's the only time. It's like, if you're if you're measuring things that you have to jot down research for it is objectively better just to personally, it's not really that. Yu, here's my only problem.
Speaker 1: Twenty five degrees celsius is seventy seven degrees.
Speaker 3: That's the average.
Speaker 1: I guess, So what's the average now, well, I'll tell you less.
Speaker 3: But so I guess it.
Speaker 1: Would have to be less if it's warmer than average temperature of Earth, because.
Speaker 3: I know it's like it's like three points something divided by sixteen three point it's like three point something every celsi. It's three point one degrees divided.
Speaker 2: Byround fifteen degrees or something like that. From fifty nine degrees.
Speaker 1: So it's fifty nine degrees is the average.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, okay, that's pretty Yeah, it little bit hotter.
Speaker 2: But this is kind of like one of those things where it's like Mars is like eighty degrees, you know what I mean. I'm like, that's not really that cold. No, well it isn't famously cold. No, it's not famously cold. It's just not it's just not famously hot.
Speaker 3: I think I thought Mars is actually colder cold, yeahly cold that like night. No, I just don't be cause that's because that's pretty better.
Speaker 1: The sun looked at him to it's not it's not it's not about the sun. It's just like this, Yeah, it's the atmosphere doesn't hold. It's kind of like like Venus versus Murcy. We're learning Mercury is significantly closer, but Venus is just with all of its fucking Yeah. It's like, did you I started hanging out in Venus on a star field a little fun oh yeah, just an infernal it's me. It's cool, like you can see kind of a little bit of the like like it's how heated some of the parts are, and my suit like barely works. Like I'm still like, oh, yeah, you're fucked, and I'm like all right, yeah.
Speaker 2: I genuinely kind of like stopping on those empty planets. Yeah, there's something about it. It is boring, it is objectively like empty, but it's like there's a vibe there to me.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to I don't know how to explain it right.
Speaker 1: Being in soul like was awesome, like being able to the Only thing I wish is like, can I kind of if they would have done something? I know that's a that would have been a lot of work. I know I can't land on the gas giants. Can I at least fly around in them?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I just I just I just want to see that. No one's done that yet.
Speaker 2: H If you land on Earth, depending on like where you land, you'll find like, uh, like a little like landmarks and ship Oh.
Speaker 1: I tried. So I landed. I landed like in the La area. I landed, uh in Africa. I try to see the differences, but I didn't see anything. It was like a chance.
Speaker 2: There's like I can't remember what the chance is. Like I think I saw like the tipt the empire state building or something.
Speaker 3: But Yeah, it's it's cool. That was cool doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's only minus eighty one degrees only.
Speaker 1: Minus ca Yeah, yeah, there's it's only extremely cold. How do we tear a form an atmosphere?
Speaker 3: You have to put you have to put, you have to put things there to creoid that created stuff.
Speaker 1: So we just put a couple of trees. You put two trees and then it'll be fine. He's a real here's a real question.
Speaker 2: Do you think if every person on planet Earth, so eight eight plus billion people I think we're at now right something like that, gathered in one place and hyperventilated for a year like straight. Uh huh, would the atmosphere in that area be like fun because of all the carbon dioxide?
Speaker 3: Probably not. I think eight billion.
Speaker 2: People exhaling carbon dioxide the trees in like a really enclose space, I mean like maybe like a like a square mile.
Speaker 3: Some insane.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh, I think the scientist could actually calculate that it might be a little significan difference.
Speaker 2: So all the scientists who listen to the show, I'm sure there are many of you, write in give us like a dissertation kind of thing. Ye please, you know, if you get get fund and get a government grant, whatever you need to get to get this research done. I want seven billion. I'll settle for no less than seven billion. But like, if you could get to eight billion, that begins eight billion people one square mile hyperventilating for one straight year, no rests allowed.
Speaker 1: I'd appreciate that. Yeah, me too. Yeah, we'll do it. We'll get it done. Well. I believe in whomever is gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I believe in the spirit of the spirit of cooperation that has so clearly as clearly everywhere right now.
Speaker 3: I remember hearing this like some sort of like fucking science talk where it's like, if we ever found the means to terraform Mars, we would just fix Earth first, Yeah, and we wouldn't go to Mars. We'd be like, oh, let's just fix your yeah, then go to Mars afterwards.
Speaker 1: Mars isn't very useful.
Speaker 2: This is kind of thing.
Speaker 1: It's like a lot of like unless you.
Speaker 3: Need like magic, well later, like well on, like you.
Speaker 1: Guys are speaking out of practicality. You guys speaking out of practicality. But it's these retarded fucking billionaires. They're the ones that are because they just want to do that frontier ship, So they're going to spend money on trying to terraform Mars before fixing Earth, like because.
Speaker 2: Like figuring out the technology to fix Earth would be it would be beneficial, Yeah, it would you.
Speaker 1: Now, if you can convince them that that to do that, yeah, like it would be. Hey, if you guys just invested in fixing the Earth, it'll actually free up a lot of people to just now figure out how to terraform Mars.
Speaker 3: You know. But they're so fucking.
Speaker 1: Greedy they don't think that way. If I want to buy an AI, they don't.
Speaker 3: They don't they don't understand that. Like the problem. The problem is that a lot of them are not smart people. They're just rich people.
Speaker 1: They're very rich, and then they're well they are smart people to think for them, Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're smart, they're not intelligent or like one of the two. Because the thing about it is like, if you have let's see, if you have a lot of money, you have the freedom to be autistically dedicated to a very particular thing and drive and learn a lot about it and get to the point where like I don't care what other people are actually saying. It's actually like a degree of arrogance that is inherent to being successful in any in anything, right, that's kind of the separation. And so what he happens is like you have a lot of people who think that they're like gifted, when in reality they just are afforded the.
Speaker 3: Time, yeah, to be able to to be able to Who would who would.
Speaker 1: You attribute this to? Because I can't think of anyone that's actually liked that in like that that that's coming to mind of, like this really rich person that's really driven. Usually they get to a certain point where they hire a bunch of people to do everything for them.
Speaker 2: No, I think that's true. I think what I'm saying is like to even get to the point where you're even able to do that or willing to do that.
Speaker 1: Like, just think about it.
Speaker 2: Think about if you had a billion dollars, would.
Speaker 3: You be doing any of this?
Speaker 1: Would I be podcasting?
Speaker 2: No? Would you be like, oh, like, would you be like doing what el Nuss he's doing. No, you'd probably be like enjoying life and fucking off.
Speaker 1: Oh what would be doing with the you?
Speaker 3: The you, the you that you are now? Would do that? The you that would have been written because it's like I Kingston me right, the person I am right now, right, I've been poor, so now my brain is like, I don't really I really even before that, but now I'm like, I can't sit idly by and know people are suffering in their lives. I wouldn't want to don't. I would want to do.
Speaker 1: You do it all the time, I guess, but I wouldn't want to do I guess to the level of like power and influence you have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the that's the biggest difference.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest. If the world wasn't suffering me being involved in and like space trekking and ship like that, I would love to be involve than that. Even though I'm like retarded, I would still just love to be like here in the zener room and hear what you're talking about, dumb it down for me please, and stuff like that, basically what they do to Elon Musk, right. But the only difference is he's using all of the subsidies from our fucking pockets to do that ship. And that's one thing where I wouldn't be able to do. I'd be like, I can't fucking take all these such these billions of dollars and use it on my dumbass endeavors knowing that people are starving. That's the only difference, right, all that ship was privatize and give it to me by like a I don't even want to. I was gonna say Saudi oil money. But that's complicated too, you.
Speaker 2: Know, this is the way it's like once that's the problem, Like everything is complicated. Yeah, I think I would get some headache and thinking like is this money ethical? Is this money to go?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Thing do ethical things with it? I think at that moment, you know, because it's like the idea of you morally watching the money yourself.
Speaker 1: If you can flip it, yeah, flip it into something good.
Speaker 3: Even if I got like like that fucking like money from Amazon and probably the n R and all that bullshit I would build recently helping people, I.
Speaker 2: Would spend all my money building building a scarab.
Speaker 3: For terraforming. Isn't it terraforming? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 5: Like what.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: So it's a giant tank that shoots the lasers of the ground. Oh are you talking about not the actual like beetle?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I mean maybe I would dabble in like building a little scat Okay, that.
Speaker 1: Was like what are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, like a scab tank. I want to build a scaub tank.
Speaker 1: And that's all.
Speaker 2: That's all I would If I had money, I would.
Speaker 3: Just like giant wildlife preserves.
Speaker 2: If I had like ten grand I would do that.
Speaker 1: Just that would like nigan't how much of car costs you would hire, you would and they would be employed for like a week, and then they would be like, we're out of money. Well, we're out of money. Just we're paying us to be here for a week. We don't even have materials. Well, we jotted down, we tried, we tried.
Speaker 2: It's the complete lowest effort attempt, just to say that you attempted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be cool, like history books, Christal attempted to build a fucking scare up taken it wouldn't be a footnote out of the thing.
Speaker 3: I think anything that's true. I trying to revitalize.
Speaker 2: I'd have to become president and then like, uh re revise history so that.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's possible.
Speaker 1: I I literally feel like right now we could trick enough people and to start donating a bunch of money and get the wave going. And all you gotta do is do what the Democrats aren't willing to do is just fucking why just lie like you're you're gonna you want to do real ship, but also lie about all this awesome ship. Yeah, what you can't fucking do.
Speaker 2: There was a point in my life where I was like, you know, what, principles are important, But then it's I don't know, I don't know if I feel that anymore. It's it's too ridiculous, just because if you're playing a game, if you're if you're the only person in the game not cheating, then.
Speaker 3: You're just you're just lose. Why are you playing if you know you can't?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like why play at all?
Speaker 1: Like just I don't care, like a the dealer tells you, Uh, I wreag this game? You should? I deal you in sure? Like what do you mean?
Speaker 3: I tell you what?
Speaker 2: Democrats just pass laws with no approval. Fucking just do it, just do it. We don't care anymore, like everything, yeah, everything.
Speaker 3: I think. The thing is this, right, It's time pander to the groups that you can pander to, you know, like, pander to the green niggas, lie to them, the moderate niggas. Just lie everyone, because like, don't even you don't even need. You don't even need the stupid other side. There's more people on the modern and progressive side. Just fuck those other guys like you niggas suck.
Speaker 1: No, just lie nothing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely yeah. I think it's like the idea of like I think if we got like a really altruistic person I became president, next it was like, all right, I'm going to becompress, isn't it. I'm gonna roll back all this retards bullshit, and then I'm gonna give up a lot of the power of the president. That'd be amazing, but that would never happen any person that would president.
Speaker 1: You went too far with the other part is they're not gonna give any power, but they can't roll back the retard ship and then make laws to make sure that retarded ship couldn't happen again, because that's that's a better that's what they're trying to do in ways like say you see, like what's happening in Texas, for example, I think we should just to see it.
Speaker 2: Quite frankly, I honestly we would.
Speaker 3: We wouldn't.
Speaker 1: The Red States wouldn't be too good.
Speaker 3: They would just conquer us. Again, there's no Red States we'd be leave America, right, it would be succeeded, right, and then what happens They'll be like, no, no, they wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: There would be a good riddance.
Speaker 3: I think they would say that. I think it was that at first for sure, they'd be like, yeah, get out of here. And then they'd be like yo, yo, Georgia's eating itself literalous look at it. Kinda adopts us trying to be like wild this ship.
Speaker 1: Let's get those fucking cars. Man, I want a Chinese electric car. Those vehicles, I'm not gonna lie. Have you seen the thousand bucks brother?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: But even not even like I was looking at one that was thirty it was like there's cheaper ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like yeah, fourteen thousand dollars for car, better than any tussla on the market.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, what what do you mean?
Speaker 3: It's frustrating they can part sideways seeing that shit is crazy. They look like fucking tron bikes.
Speaker 2: But cars is the real The real issue with all this stuff is like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Probably wouldn't drive you around, you around and me around, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: The f I'd be like, the funny thing about all this you the funny thing about all this is like there's like a generalized kind of like feeling China where it's like, oh, China's not free and they're doing all sorts of crazy like evil shit, right, and uh yeah, But like I think the dividing line between us and them now is so painfully minuscule that it's just like, oh, well, what's the fuck difference? The word like going up to people with in like masks with secret police and throwing them in fucking jail, throwing them into fucking random camps in El Salvador, Like, yeah, what's the why? What's the difference?
Speaker 1: I do want people to understand who cares now that like, instead of just listening to your freak fucking social uh social media experts or whatever, that's just feeding you propaganda. Like why not compare and contrast?
Speaker 3: Maybe use a.
Speaker 1: Chat GPT or something to see what are the worst things that China are doing right now versus one of the worst things that America is doing right now? And you'd be fucking horrified by Like the American Empire has been so fucking disgusting and we've been unfortunately completed because we live here.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it would be I think the issue is like I think it would be largely equivalent, and so like, what's the I think.
Speaker 1: I think we beat them severely.
Speaker 3: I think I think, I think we think.
Speaker 1: I think I think now, I think we. I think American empire for a thousand military bases over the world. I think we beat them.
Speaker 3: I think as the Empire of America, we are. We are. I think we.
Speaker 2: I think without the nuke, I think the nuke does it.
Speaker 3: I really think.
Speaker 1: I feel like the problem is like since we can't like conceptualize, or at least most people can't conceptualize what America has done to countries because they don't get to see the murdered death and famine instruction, like they can picture how bad the American Empire has been. So when I say, like how significantly worse they've been, You're like, I don't know. I'm like, this is what I'm talking about, Like it's it is, it's here. It's just like it's it's really bad. It's unfortunately bad. And we're just seeing as since one of the West where it seems good guys, same thing's happening right now Israel, palasteign West, good guys. East bad guys, it keeps happening.
Speaker 2: Well, the reality is like the way that I feel bad, It's like it seems like everything's everything's a bad guy. So like, what's what's really the difference? We like, who really cares the problem? From the perspective of an American where you're like, oh, China's bad, It's like, well, we're bad too, So what's the difference?
Speaker 1: What's the moral line? And being like, oh, it just it makes I actually agree with you and I'm and I was further on I was, yeah, no, I completely agree with that actually, and it was just more of like I'll go even further and say, if you're all about morality, you should have left America a long time ago, you know.
Speaker 2: Like if you're being there that it's like I just don't know enough. I straight up just don't know enough about China.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just the thing. But that's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's Uh, I feel like it was really funny that uh, speed of all people.
Speaker 3: Showed regular people.
Speaker 1: That China isn't nearly as bad as I thought, because people have an idea of how fucked it is and it isn't certain aspects, but also they're making great gains and other like say, when it comes to labor and other things that we remember how bad fucking it it was notoriously and then now it's starting to pick up it started, and at a certain point it's probably gonna overtake America. It's treating their fucking people better. It's fucking crazy. It's pissing me off that like American close to that, it's even close.
Speaker 3: Crazy in our lives, it was way word.
Speaker 2: I remember the fucking fox comment, like the nets on on, like outside of the fox Cott factories are people like to catch people from killing them.
Speaker 1: Exactly and ship like that. Obviously it is good in the countries around China. It was like Southeast Asia. That still is happening pretty prominently. In China itself, they're like taking care of their people better significantly than when we grew up when we knew, like when they're at their absolute worst, especially around the North American Free Trade Agreement, like things like that, when China was like everything's being built over there now and uh, it's I think morality doesn't like unfortunately, people, morality doesn't matter anymore, dude, it doesn't, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: It's just it's time to just until people start actually enforcing it.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I'm over it, I think because Vince.
Speaker 1: You can't convince people to be moral. They don't care.
Speaker 3: You have until it's like a mandatory cause. Expecting someone expecting a capitalistic place to be moral is like, no, it's not gonna just like any place with unless someone is somebody more powerful installing morallity, like hey, you gotta do it. Any place, they just they can't exist, but they have to be red, like you can't have one immediately.
Speaker 2: Any place where dogs roam free is inherently evil.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 1: You say that because dogs are the worst. They're literally the best. I think they're kind of evil. Look, I think they see their shady eyes, you know, when they're like they never see the dogs.
Speaker 3: You ever see the dog ship?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Dogs are so heavily created by humans. They're just a mirror of ours.
Speaker 2: They have our eyes. Literally, we gave them human eyes.
Speaker 1: And gave them we installed human eyes.
Speaker 3: So that's so unfortunate. Would just get worse eyes, They would just get so much worse out there.
Speaker 2: No, well, their eyes are actually notoriously worse. What do you dog's eyes are way worse.
Speaker 3: They see as much color variety. But they're they're literally sharper eyes. They're better at tracking movement and stuff like literally congratulations.
Speaker 1: So would you rather have a human's eyes or a dog's eyes? I'd rather see all the color. I want to see more colors. I actually wish I had better eyes than human that which I had, like a bat's eye or whatever. The what's what's that animal that sees everything?
Speaker 3: Bad eyes? I think all I know is that.
Speaker 2: I think they're not actually blind, but they're not blind.
Speaker 3: They don't have good eyes though whatever whatever.
Speaker 2: Animals dark, but you have to have really good eyes to live in the dark.
Speaker 3: No you don't. That's what I have.
Speaker 1: That's why they have their own special build location.
Speaker 3: They don't do that. That's fake.
Speaker 1: That's like an X Man. You're confusing that with like confusing X.
Speaker 3: Men's with real life. What are you doing.
Speaker 1: That dumb and fucking Sega game echoed the dolphin. We don't real that.
Speaker 3: Stop. Stop. That is a constant thing that I went through my life. Stop. I literally was in class talking about idiots and my teacher was like, that is a time where I was like, you play as this doff while you beat pollution. But at the end there's a.
Speaker 1: I don't know why there's I was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, this is a real game. Was the first two of you now you're fired?
Speaker 1: Friend, you you're fired?
Speaker 2: Friend was recently and there was this, uh one of our friends was high and he was like, there was there's a fly kind of flying around the apartment, and he was like really obsessive with that. He was he's trying to kill it, and all of us just agreed to just pretend like there was no fly.
Speaker 1: He's g gonna really psyched up.
Speaker 3: That's so mean.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. I love that. It's so fun messing with people who are just like not all there. Yeah, until they like snap and kill all of you. That's fine.
Speaker 3: Whatever. There was this movie. There's this movie that Lily had a bunch of friends over and they were watching a bunch of women. So it was you know, it was terrible.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: It was watching this movie about a family, a man who was marrying this woman and he had two kids and she was from like she survived the cult. She survived the cult, right, and she was like living she know, she rehabilitated and everything, and the kids didn't like her. So what they did is they started they found out she's a five of the Colona stood purposefully like fucking like lying to her about like fucking information sort of like just like re reigniting her her fucking traumatic experiences. Jojo watch this movie and it's such a crazy movie because she completely snaps again and I'm like, how the fuck could you be so inconsiderate to play on a person's trauma like that? I think, And she kills the family and it's like, this bitch, this family, Like I was watching that movie and I could not call them. I forgot what was called.
Speaker 1: I could actually because I remember some weird she was watching some dumb cult thing and I'm like, this is dumb and gay. I don't care, but like it was the TV was next to my computer.
Speaker 3: That concept.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing some cult ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that condent was interesting. But it's like imagine that, imagine doing that somebody and being like I can't believe she snapped on us, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't, Like how dare she?
Speaker 3: That is?
Speaker 1: So that is evil, like people like fucking with animals and then it rips their throw it out and like could.
Speaker 3: You it's it's the people that like shouldn't even be in a place. It's like, oh, you're not even studying this.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't no place, just like I'm gonna go bother these grizzly bears.
Speaker 3: It's like, my guy, why what purpose gotta you know?
Speaker 1: Sometimes you gotta just like go up to a grizzly bear while it's eating its salmon, snatch it and then push it.
Speaker 3: You think scared You pushed it down, like shoved it to the floor. They're gonna be nervous.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, like if you were, we're gonna say down that flight and stairs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. Famously battle inclines trees. Trees aren't inclines, you fucking.
Speaker 1: I mean they're vert vertical incline.
Speaker 3: No, they're just vertical like hills like people are. Like, O, if you're running from my.
Speaker 2: Bear, you do you think a tree is exactly ninety degrees kingson.
Speaker 3: I know it's not exactly ninety degrees. I'm referring to walk it.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't use its claws to like burrow into the hills. Yeah, that doesn't make sense to me that it wouldn't be out.
Speaker 3: Of stubby legs. That famously stubby legs.
Speaker 2: Actually, I just I it doesn't register to me that it would be harder to walk up a hill then climbate tree.
Speaker 1: Why do you have such stupid facts like in your.
Speaker 3: Head autism, autism and a lot of PBS bro.
Speaker 1: Like that feels that's such an unnecessary thing to know.
Speaker 3: I heard it, you're funning from a bear, you go down a hill, and I was like, why the down and down?
Speaker 1: Looks you mean up?
Speaker 3: I think I think down. I think they'll just roll and then they'll be faster. They'll just yeah. But like, I don't it's not gonna I'm not taking straight.
Speaker 1: I'm not taking advice from you anymore because I think the fucker's like, it's gonna start rolling, it's gonna sonic into your body. I don't trust that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I've seen bears whole ass. I don't want to be anywhere near bear.
Speaker 3: I've seen bears. Don't like the way they move normally, and then when they're running after something, this their locomotion doesn't make sense because they move really fucking fast. I'm pretty sure bears horses, which is crazy, and it's like, why is this possible? True? I think they are faster horses on average. Maybe the fastest horse is probably faster. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't I can't see that.
Speaker 1: I know that. I know that bears can burst up to forty miles per hour.
Speaker 3: The horses can't do that. Horse is a doing that?
Speaker 1: I don't know how.
Speaker 3: I literally have no probably like average, like thirty something, not forty.
Speaker 1: I've seen a horse running like one hundred miles an hour.
Speaker 3: It's interesting. Was it called the Mustang? Was it a car?
Speaker 2: You retard well well seeing fairness?
Speaker 1: It was like six horses, bro, do you know how scary adding horse?
Speaker 3: The damage? You know what the damage would do to its own body? If it moved that fast.
Speaker 1: It is going to break its legs and then you're fucking it was set on fire, it might have spurned.
Speaker 2: It would break its legs, crunch into the ground and sand itself into nothing.
Speaker 3: Just slowed down just enough to where you'll be fine, just the s laughting and like, uh, here was another horse? What is the lit's max max horse? Let's see, I'm guessing like thirty five.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing two hundred an hour.
Speaker 3: Even though I'm guessing I'm guessing thirty max.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here's here's a question, that's the speed of a horse. What do you think the fastest a horse has ever traveled at?
Speaker 3: That's a dumb question because the horse why you got knocked out of a car that was moving one time, that's what I'm saying, moving at like two.
Speaker 1: That's like a speedy tru There the forty four miles per hour forty four forty four fast horse ever calculated. That's current world record fastest horses approximately forty four miles.
Speaker 3: That's a crazy that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: That horse doesn't even understand that he has that record, of course not. It's so sad, there's right, he doesn't even just like you're the best at something and it doesn't even occur to you.
Speaker 3: It's like never get recorded, like oh, this is technically the fastest jolk forever.
Speaker 2: It's like there's someone out there, Yeah, there is, there's someone out there with like the quickest come on record. There's someone out there with like we.
Speaker 1: Got thirty five, not forty for the bear, so but close enough.
Speaker 3: What's the average speed of a bear off a horse? Like on average usually twenty something? Right?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, that makes average speed average beat of a horse? I would say around twenty It makes sense average beat of a horse, doesn't it happen that like if they're lying down too long their fucking organs get tangled or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I read that a long time ago. Woweah damn remember adging averaging thirty miles an hours?
Speaker 3: Crazy as a human? Yes, because they are small. That's like that's terrified to be able to sight.
Speaker 1: You ever see like a human run like faster than like twenty five miles an hour. It's fucking like notice it. It's like it's weird because like a car, you don't think anything of it, but when it's a person, it looks fucking hilarious because it's just you know, your eyes are You're like, humans aren't supposed.
Speaker 2: To become immediately concerned safety.
Speaker 3: It's the idea because of like like leopards, right, or like cheetahs. Seeing a cheetah move forward when it's sprinting is insane because you feel like this is getting dragged forward, like someone sped up the camera on it a post like humans were not. Really we're not the biggest animals, so us moving that fast it's kind of freaky gorilla like moving at you and it's just like skipping frames because they're moving so quick. Let's say you're getting.
Speaker 1: Give me your home, right, I think you've be a gorilla and chess. I think maybe that'll probably get upset and just.
Speaker 2: Break that it doesn't understand what's happening, will be like I don't get this game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really likes you know, like the way it's arranged, and then you move something and it just gets mad and slaps.
Speaker 3: Your face off.
Speaker 1: I can see that happening, meet.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's anything that it could be the gorilla in uh maybe shooting.
Speaker 1: Maybe what if like, okay, so separate room PvP, you're playing some fucking Halo or something. I guess I think I would just through the fucking wall, grabs you, and it yakes you out like fucking Freddy Krueger in that first movie.
Speaker 2: But it drags the bitch, It grabs the three sixty, understands it as a weapon, and bashes my brains in with it.
Speaker 1: That's what will happen.
Speaker 2: Sculpts always gorilla always wins.
Speaker 3: Sculpt a figure of chief figure skating, ooh, grilla win. You can be a gorilla swimming. I've seen gorillas spin a lot. I don't know, man, you can't swim, that you're that bad at swimming.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, it's I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't. I have never paid. Can you consider yourself someone that can swim? Honestly?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: So? No, I know I can swim. Can you swim?
Speaker 2: I can swim? What does that mean? Can you con I've The only contexts that I've swim in are situations where you really don't need to know how.
Speaker 3: To swim, Like like, if you go in the pool, can you can you, with not major effort get from one point to the pool, yes, and then to the back to the same point.
Speaker 2: Because anybody can do that. There are people who can swim, who can do that.
Speaker 1: I think they're just terrified and then they just somehow can't. I think that, in my opinion, that's all it is.
Speaker 3: I think most people can swim. It's kind of innate with us. Literally, I don't think so. I think the question convince themselves to swim as a thing, because here's the thing. I think the question can you swim? Is the question really is if you were dropped in the ocean, Oh no, most people can't swim.
Speaker 1: If you were dropped in the ocean.
Speaker 3: You can't the ocean?
Speaker 2: How could you regulated?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 1: Could you realistic?
Speaker 2: Could you effortlessly or not effortlessly, but like reasonably well? Could you regulate yourself to be as maximally efficient at getting from one point to another in like a situation where you're not in just a pool where you could kick off the ground like you're in deep water.
Speaker 3: If you were, if you were putting Olympic pool, would you be fine?
Speaker 2: I don't know how big, and I don't know how big. It's just the biggest thirteenth yeah, whatever, this is.
Speaker 3: The biggest pool. Fine.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's the difference between nine or thirteen? Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Swimming, there's nothing. If you asked me to swim from one end of a lake to the other, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you know that? You know that big gorge, I don't know if I could do that, You know that big gorge and Newpaulets where the cliff jumps are. No, I swim from one side of that to the other one. And it was maybe it was maybe like a little over a third of a mile. When I was in good shape, and I got out of the water, and I vomited so hard and I couldn't breathe, and I was like, oh, this is like real because I've never really swam before. That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Nobody's crazy.
Speaker 3: Can you float? Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't float.
Speaker 3: But because i'm I'm because I'm bigger now, I can float very well when I was young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I just can't. I can't. I still can't. We got we gotta pull out our apartment. I still float. Really, I don't flow?
Speaker 3: Are you just muscle?
Speaker 1: I'm just I think it's I heard that it's about bound density.
Speaker 3: That is a part of it. To me, it's it.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a science fucking like racist ship. No, not when you're when you're trying to float at all. No, it's just it just doesn't happen. So I have to kick my legs like a retard if I wanted to try to float. You know what I'm saying, I'm compellering my feet.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't just mean treading, because I can, I can just treading.
Speaker 1: No, I literally just can't. I can't float.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Like even if I try to go on my back, I'll start like sinking. Oh really, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Can tread water pretty well.
Speaker 1: I did, But I know to swim easily, like the things you have to Swimming underwater is easy.
Speaker 3: It's very easy.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that I feel like anybody should be able to figure out to do because all you gotta do is just kick your legs and you'll start moving forward and then you can use a little bit extra or you can do this. It's above water where I feel like it gets tricky because then people that's where you need to learn, like have a class to how to breathe. So like say, if you're doing the you know, like you know when you're trading, that's not intuitive, like you need to learn how to do that.
Speaker 3: I guess swimming for me felt I learned how to swim later in my life. Granted I know how swim when I was gonna be like nine or.
Speaker 1: Ten, nineteen ten. You said later in your life, nine or ten, that's not later in your life.
Speaker 3: Well, that's like how to swim when they're just young already. What do you grandma? My grandma can't swim, but like my her kids and stuff like that, they were like little kids.
Speaker 1: Oh because they like this, So somebody taught them like as little kids out of.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, but they learned, but they learned how to do that younger. I learned how to do it later.
Speaker 1: I don't think I guess relative to that, but I think ten is like pretty it's probably average.
Speaker 2: Later in your life is a dumb way to describe later.
Speaker 3: Later.
Speaker 1: No, I just bed later.
Speaker 3: It would have been better. I learned how to swim a little later compared to.
Speaker 1: That's not even later. Like I thought you, like, oh, you learned in high school swim probably around seven eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 2: That's pretty normal. Yeah, probably eight years old.
Speaker 3: That's what when when.
Speaker 1: You said later in life, I'm thinking, like, you're already got like care.
Speaker 3: Something, you know, Like I was a verg I.
Speaker 2: Was not a virgin by the time that I was envisioning what.
Speaker 3: Was because most people, I know, I learned how some way earlier. If they know how to swim. YEA, babies very.
Speaker 2: See of people dropping babies. That's crazy, that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: What crazy is that it's supposed it's supposed to be fine, but it feels so brutal the way they.
Speaker 2: Just the thing they think about it is like you couldn't do that to me currently, as an adult and have me like be okay, yeah you couldn't.
Speaker 3: You couldn't throw me Definitely try.
Speaker 2: Underhanded into a pool and I'll be okay, I'd be very upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't do that thing, Like I can't. I don't, like I can't.
Speaker 2: I need a like a one of those nose clips. I think I just inherently like breathe and I can't stop myself from like doing it.
Speaker 1: So I need a nose clip underwater. Yeah I can't.
Speaker 2: I can'tnot like I cannot inhale through my nose when I'm when I'm doing anything.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting. So you just like like you don't hold your breath and then I do, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I do, but then I get in my head of it and then I start to freak out a little bit. Oh it's interesting that, Yeah, but like I need it's just like I can't.
Speaker 3: Because you're afraid of the water.
Speaker 2: I'm just well, I'm just aware that like I could drown right now.
Speaker 1: Well aware.
Speaker 3: I don't know. For me, it's like swimming was always just boring, so I didn't do it much, but but swimming was like it's it's felt second nature. Once I got it. Once I realized that, like you literally are pulling the water your body along water, I was like, oh this is pretty simple, and I got I got it down packed for the most part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's that's an interesting way.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, this is like I'm not you kick your feet and you kind of grab the water and yank behind you.
Speaker 1: The swimmings into it.
Speaker 2: If I just think, like certain the way that you have to breathe and the way that you have to I mean, the way that you have to not do the things that you're literally trained to do without thinking about like inhaling.
Speaker 1: I never thought I were breathing specifically.
Speaker 2: Like under specifically upside down you were like swim upside or like like you're on your back. No, just like even if just like swimming, if you like swim in verty you'r upside down and water like goes up in your fucking nose. I like, like if I'm diving, I don't know if you're diving or if at any point you're you're upside down in the upside down versus like so I'm going to standing down like ye desending.
Speaker 1: You knows just like the water.
Speaker 2: Just like fucking pools immediately it does. Yeah, it just like rushes up and I'm just like I can't I can't stop this.
Speaker 3: I think the point when you touch the water, you probably instinctively inhale a little bit and then water just shoot straight up your nose.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Maybe I never thought I don't know, that's an interesting uh, because we've ever been It makes me think of like what other people their experiences because uh, you know, it's yeah, I never I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I've ever been hit by a wave and didn't know if you were an upright or not upright.
Speaker 1: And I'm a regular black man.
Speaker 3: I don't do that. Ship really, no, I've seen toot. There's too many people that have drowned.
Speaker 1: It's like it's not it's not most people, of course, but like I've seen enough stories of people getting caught and ship and just drowning.
Speaker 3: And be me. I don't like the ocean. I don't like swimming in the ocean. I've swam in the ocean before and I've hit this.
Speaker 1: Nigga's been hitt You're getting hit by ways, you know, like the ocean that seems insane.
Speaker 3: Before because I was if I'm if you're in like Puerto Rico, you know, like you go to the beach, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, I go to the beach, but I just I go for like enough, I'm my cousin war is not submerged essentially a little bit doing having a ball.
Speaker 3: It's I that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean it's fine, like okay, funny fair. When I was a kid, I was I was way stupid.
Speaker 3: I didn't care.
Speaker 1: So we were boogie board, so we we catch waves on a booe board. I wouldn't surf board is fine, yeah, because boogie boards was safe. Essentially you weren't like standing and like you were just riding it. You know, you're you're literally just riding your you know. And then so that was I used to boogey board.
Speaker 4: I know a kid who died on a boogy board. That's crazy shot with the lifeguard just shot him. He was loking like a little fun. He thought it was a seal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like, you thought it was a quail.
Speaker 3: There was a seal. He thought there was a quail on a boogiey board. What is that kid? If you thought it was.
Speaker 1: Crazy ship, I didn't realize I was a little boy.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, when I went to Mexico, used to be boy, sorry for going to get away that quail. He still like oil when I when I went to Mexico, we were we were in like obviously you were by the Caribbean. That's where water is like the prettiest ever, so into it. Yeah. So we were over there and I was swimming and like I got hit by a wave and I was like, am I up or down? And I was like, hm, let it's crazy And I was in the water for a little bit and I was like that was.
Speaker 1: A crazy face, like a completely different person. Yeah, was crazy, but he got scared different person.
Speaker 3: I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: I forget sometimes that I can't to my face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forever, like the should go to the bar and just like show up like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If I was ever a mask if I was ever a masked vigilante, yeah, and I got unmasked, I think I could get away with it, except for the.
Speaker 3: Part of being capture. You just look at them and you look like you look like an idiot woman. That would be awesome.
Speaker 1: It's like you have a completely you have a completely different nose now and then and you also like you see that's that's what you If you're walking anywhere, you should do that.
Speaker 3: No one's gonna talk to you.
Speaker 1: No one's gonna talk to you.
Speaker 3: Mister asking for the time. And they're like if they like crazy see you, they screamed. They don't even run away, they just walk off a trail of piss and they're fucking frightened. Like what was that about.
Speaker 2: Guys, don't give him any fries if he comes in here, I'll be honest.
Speaker 1: There was a couple of guys there. A guy wanted to buy my Recee's peanut butter cup. I took it with me on the first time on the train, and I didn't eat it, just a singular sorry know this is the package. Yeah that's I just meant the one candy bar or whatever the package that crazy. I'll give you reason. He actually offered me two bucks, and I was like just I was like, bro, just take it, like you know. But like he was a really nice guy. But before he talked to me, this motherfucker like just sunburnt. His fucking teeth are just hanging out, He's like, and I was like, oh that. I was like, oh, I was kind of like that guy fucking don't.
Speaker 3: Don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be like if are you describing it?
Speaker 2: Sounds like he's he sounds like he looks like one of those you know, there's still frames with SpongeBob where they paint a lot of detail onto it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean yeah, I think it would have been inspired, that that would have been an inspiration to do something. But then he turned out like he was a very nice guy, you know, but he just looks crazy, especially his mouth. Your mouth hanging open the entire time is such an unfortunate thing, because unfortunate this makes you look crazy. Yeah, you're like.
Speaker 3: What happened to him? What was his story?
Speaker 1: I didn't find out. I didn't hang around to find out, but I gave him the thing. He's very appreciative, said bye, and I was like, I hope I never see him again.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have given him shit. I'm like, fuck you, and I don't walk.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: How badly do you need?
Speaker 1: And then he's like I was testing you and then he fucking takes you down to some abyss, you know, and like fucking wraps you up and tortures.
Speaker 3: You'll be fine. I'm like, are you still I shouldn't get it.
Speaker 1: He he like he makes he makes so he he uh, he has like vortexes like portals, and he pulls you into his you know, his abyss and then he tortures you with Basically he lives with the Are you where of the Four Kings and Dark Souls? No, so that's basically where he lives. He lives in is so stupid new New Londo that got drowned and sunk right and then you you you you take off the water. You can finally go there and there's all these rats and ship. You go in there, there's an abyss where you fight the four fucking Kings. Retarded boss. That's where this guy is. He actually he kind of looked like, you know, he look the four Kings and.
Speaker 3: I would getting taken into the abyss and throw it. So he still doesn't get.
Speaker 1: Even he still like he's like looking up you really throw it? Still like yeah, I did, fuck you, I don't care if I get hurt down here torturing you. You're laughing, you stay resolutely, stay already, I will look. We're an hour in. We got a lot.
Speaker 2: We got some submissions from our patrons over at patreon dot com slash a snark Tank, or you can go over there add free access, early access early uh, exclusive episodes, all that stuff. Go over there, stark take that's out for merch. You know what it is. Uh, Actually you know, I'm not I'm not happy with how I said that.
Speaker 1: You do it.
Speaker 2: S exactly what I said.
Speaker 3: You go to patreon dot com slash a snark Tank. Five dollars gets you a question read and one dollar gets you early.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I like, I like the direction.
Speaker 2: Then I like what you're saying all that way. I give you one note. I like what you're doing with it. Differently, I want you to do it happier, with mort and with your mouth open.
Speaker 3: Uh. So you can go to patreon dot com slash the snark Tank and for one dollar for the soul.
Speaker 2: I'm not really feeling the happy. I like the direction. Let's go way happier, Okay, mouth way open.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to be happy, really, but I'll try. Uh. You can go to patreon dot com slash the snark Tank. One dollar a month gets you early access to our episodes mouth more. Five dollars a month gets you the chance to have a question red.
Speaker 1: There you go perfect.
Speaker 2: We're gonna cut that out and we're gonna make that. We're gonna edit that into every episode going forward as the default called action.
Speaker 3: That is crazy, that's perfect. They do a little happier mouth your mouth of it.
Speaker 1: It's a stupid.
Speaker 3: Develop a mall.
Speaker 2: That has become a favorite whitest kids, you know, sketch ever, the Silver Titan, let's.
Speaker 3: See, at least are the Tard Titan.
Speaker 1: I was like, the Tard, well, they have you seen some of the the aboriginals, like there would be the abnormals Aboriginals what they say that the abnormals they're like running And I was like, that's not an accident. That's not an accident. That they're the attack on Titan. They have the normal Titans and they have these abnormal right, I was like, I don't know, I don't know why I said that they don't have any black I didn't catch I would say it was that you said that there's no Negro Titans. Oh my god, Australian Negro Titans. No, but they have the abnormal ones that run and they're like they're all silly and they're clearly retarded. And I was like, why did they do that I love. I love the people are scary.
Speaker 3: I love the idea of killing the Titans. I thought that was really funny, just murdering the Titans.
Speaker 1: Would you join the Survey court to kill some titans? Fuck?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Would you join the military police to like regulate niggas? No? I would join ICE?
Speaker 3: I would I would? Okay, well, well, actually.
Speaker 1: I get to be doctor Philiel.
Speaker 3: I like that if I saw that join Ice.
Speaker 2: Doctor phil joined Ice. He went, he was hanging out, he tagged along on the raids and he was on Bill Maher and he was like, oh dumb. And I think Bill Barer was like, why are you doing it? If you don't Well, it was a whole fucking thing where like he was saying, it's not separating family. He's like, if if if a criminal, if a if like a person who's guilty of a crime gets separated from the family, do we think that that is separating people from their families?
Speaker 1: Like, if you don't like it, change the law. I'm not out there because I like it, change the law.
Speaker 2: But he's like, he's, of course you are, because like why would you be out if you didn't like it?
Speaker 1: So insane, Bill just In the most effortlessly way. It's like, if you don't like it, why are you going like the crowd like they're like, yeah. The one time I've seen billmar and not be a retard is.
Speaker 3: I think is famously stupid, of course, but.
Speaker 1: He especially late in the last like ten plus years, last ten plus years, he's lost his fucking mind. He I think he just wanted money. He's old and if you if you be saying sinner right, is gonna get you a hell of a lot more money than.
Speaker 2: Being Everybody thinks I'm straight, but I'm not.
Speaker 3: I am listen, I'm yeah.
Speaker 2: I hate that, like a little so pretentious.
Speaker 1: Is That's what I've never liked that about him, because he's always been like that. Of course, he's like, well, I think I know better than you, Ben Affleck, Muslims should die.
Speaker 3: And Ben Afflete was like it's racist. You're racist. He's like, you're gay. That that never made me so mad, because it's like better that fact. This has a very reasonable stand. And Bill Maher is like Ben Affleck that Ben.
Speaker 1: Hard is in the right place. But it's just the way that it's classified. I think it's incorrect, where it's like it's racist, and I'm like, you need to understand he's he's criticizing Islam.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean he's being like it's doesn't mean that are also the problem is that those come hand in hand.
Speaker 2: But yes, I agree, Yeah, it was a frustrating video to watch because I remember being like, we can't if we can't criticize the religion, that's so clearly like what are we doing? Like this is insane.
Speaker 1: I feel like if we want to shut people up to not and then just criticize it from the Southeast Asian perspective because they're all they're all Muslim too, so if you criticize them because people are usually always seeing like the Middle Easter and the Arabs, so then that's so I feel like it would it would help Ben Affleck. People like Ben Affleck understand that we're criticizing Islam because they're wilding out in Southeast asi to too.
Speaker 3: Oh here's this Muslim.
Speaker 1: Woman that probably literally a scar fell off a little bit and they lasted or like seventy times type shit.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The problem is that he was like, it would be a reasonable I think the people he was talking to don't match the way that he got upset, you know what I mean, because he got upset for the right reasons, but like as if he was talking to like Bill O'Reilly or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like.
Speaker 2: Sam Harris is not Sam Harris is not Like Sam Harris is not out there being like Arabs need to die, you know what I mean. Like it's just the wrong group of people to have that.
Speaker 1: And I don't know what he's been up to lately though, because I feel I think he's like he's kind of been downplaying what's happening. Uh, what Israel has been doing?
Speaker 3: Cool? No, Sam, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I haven't kept up with him. Sam probably well well well to be actually, I think he doesn't like those people.
Speaker 3: Hearing hearing I think.
Speaker 2: I think I genuinely don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know the Bradley Martin thing because I hate Bradley Martin too, but like, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Bradley the least here a cold play. Yeah wait, don't say that, Chris Martin. It's unfortunately because unfortunately Bradley Martin he's a giant buff the bodybuilder idiot that keeps trying to fight and makes martial artists.
Speaker 3: And it's like dude, he's gonna get yourself up from giant balld the idiot.
Speaker 1: Have you been watching partial arts?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 1: What the hell is that? It's like martial arts with people with no arms.
Speaker 3: I'm not, no, I'm not gonna watch that. That's so why even for me, I'm like, what's the what am I gonna see that?
Speaker 1: I hate seeing. I just saw one of the guys he's in one championship.
Speaker 3: That it was this kicking. He's a real guy.
Speaker 1: One championship and he has the partial arm, like you say, and he hit the thing that that checks your pounder pressure and it just I just I had to click off of it just wasn't impressive. It was, it was very impressive. Thousands of pasts, it was very impressive. But it's also I just like I hate I don't know, man, there's something about it that's amazing. I'm it's it's it's it's me. It's a me issue because it's like it's like watching it.
Speaker 2: You know, things have silent hill too, which one the main creatures, and like, never mind, let's for me.
Speaker 3: For me, it's for me, it's for anything other than to be like that person.
Speaker 1: Has one arm or like no I mean it's interesting.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm not gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: It's just interesting.
Speaker 3: It will die.
Speaker 1: Rather watch I'm all that's crazy. Rather watch people die.
Speaker 3: Like there's one with some people broke into a house and it was like booby trapped, so they kicked the house open and they went in and then there's a wraith of flames came out like like I will see a fire came out of the house.
Speaker 2: Like the Armless Armless. Everybody look at partial Arts. It's cool whatever, Like.
Speaker 1: If it's it, is it because it's not. It's it's definitely like a mockery, except it's called partial Arts.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's clever.
Speaker 1: It's it's like branding. It's not. It's not a real like.
Speaker 3: You know he said it's branding. You talked about me. You're literally it's like Lily. Lily watches this thing where these two fat girls fight each other over food, and I'm like, Lily, this is so demonic, Like it's like, I don't think I genuinely.
Speaker 2: Don't think you can compare fat people fighting over can I see, like, aremless people fighting to watching people perish.
Speaker 3: I'm not killing them.
Speaker 1: I'm not fighting the partial arts. Yeah, do you know what that is? Can I see it?
Speaker 3: I've said it to you.
Speaker 1: I want to It's really fucking that sounds awesome.
Speaker 3: It's really fucking Crazy'm like, Lily, why Watch's like it's so interesting because they're rabbid And I'm like, little you're fat, you're selling like, yeah, but these are monsters. But these are monster that's crazy, that's great. I want to see that next time you got to come over. I want to put it on the screen on the TV. You guys a gotta be so disappointed, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I want to see, you know, and you know me really interesting like a dual cam like multiicamp setup of just two fights happening to really mal people who haven't eaten in a long time fighting over food and then two really fat people fighting over food.
Speaker 1: So you see, like what like what what? What is more?
Speaker 2: What is a more effective driver like greed or survival?
Speaker 1: Well, here's that feels sick.
Speaker 3: It that feels sick.
Speaker 2: Let's fund it. Everybody donated to the Patreon. We can get this short of we're gonna pitch it to.
Speaker 1: We say we're gonna we swear we're gonna spend it on that and not ourselves.
Speaker 3: Not on hookers, not on hooker, not on the hookers that we beat up. You see hooker to beat her up.
Speaker 1: Uh, well you can do the the dominate.
Speaker 3: Well, you can get beaten up about you'll get beaten up. I'm like, put the gloves on. I mean, you're going to put the close right now. You give us cooker boxing gloves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you just go to go to Union station. You'll find someone who will be willing to do it if you go there, you freaking hey, you go there. I just want to throw some haymakers on you.
Speaker 3: How much you trained for seven months and then you go to the nearest preschool you throw our kids?
Speaker 1: What do you mean pre school?
Speaker 2: That's crazy boxing a child.
Speaker 1: As soon as you show up, he's gotta be in lo You're gonna be in boxing trunks.
Speaker 3: Immediately. The cops are going to show up. You are registering. Cops are starting to getting there and they're like, no, wait, let let me fight pan out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, maybe the ice age ice ages will show up because the cops are probably gonna be fired because.
Speaker 2: Then you'll look out and get the Uvaldi cops.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, do it in Uvalde Texas. You'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Oh that sounds crazy, but I have this PASTRAMI that's a getting a little cold.
Speaker 3: We're a pussy, so we're.
Speaker 1: Actually they might actually find them. Way they actually have I like fucking bleeding blood and there's.
Speaker 3: Like a saber to x men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they rare rare. That ship is fucking funny, insane. Anyway, we never got to this question.
Speaker 3: Yeah we did.
Speaker 1: I mean it seems like more like a request.
Speaker 2: The Silver Enforcer Herald of Gus like this frame road and he says, first of all, i'd like to hear Chris say your plan is marked for death by stopo. Frigg listen, you're just asking me to say things. This is actually a question.
Speaker 3: No, it's just a request.
Speaker 1: No, it's a request. I guess. I guess that is a submission. Y.
Speaker 3: Yeah, plane, it's bucks for destruction.
Speaker 1: Well, I herald your end.
Speaker 3: I herald lo spoios and monos. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like like the contrast would be like he fly, you know, because he can fly through space, but he speaks like that.
Speaker 3: It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: You know, what's what I got to tell you? What I'll tell you. No, never mind, I gotta I gotta write this, God damn it.
Speaker 2: All right, it's well you will you will you remember to edit this out if I if I tell you now, just tell me after Okay, No, no, no, it's just it's something cool.
Speaker 3: But I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to like get anybody's homes up, right, but uh yeah whatever, yeah, after the show, whatever, people get in what the fuck? You shouldn't get mad because you're lucky that you even have what It just looks crazy from my perspective, and.
Speaker 2: Literally just pulled the ship out of your crotch. I did not see the bag like there's there's there's no establishing out of the bag.
Speaker 1: So I uh, I ran out of zip blocks and there's plenty of room in my crotch because I have a small dick. I see, yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: Hey, what about place? Is my penis is so small that you first of all, you have chips down there. That's not a lot of real estate to store several chips.
Speaker 1: Listen, if you stack them like pringles, there's plenty of fucking real estate.
Speaker 3: And you're walking around a man.
Speaker 2: It's isn't it cool that like pringles aren't technically potato chips. They gotta be classified as like crisps or something because they're not.
Speaker 3: Is that what it's?
Speaker 1: Is that the thing? Yeah? Is it not? Like when you read the ingredients, is it says like put ato that the like change the name of it. It's a potato light or something.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: You're right there, budd, you're meditating.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just trying not to cry. You know that.
Speaker 1: You don't know that you don't want crotch chips.
Speaker 3: No, I'm really sure. I'm really okay. These are really good. Actually, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Sour cream and onion chips from a target. Actually, the flavor is immaculate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys, try to smeg my camerameo once.
Speaker 1: That's that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, freak, he's gonna go in the lab and do it now, turn on my music.
Speaker 1: Man, No, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: He's having an Iron Man scene. He's but.
Speaker 1: This motherfucker, this motherfucker is like fucking yeah. I hate that. Si sounds like gremlins being like molested. I hate him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, alright, alright, becoming unlistenable.
Speaker 1: Let's fix this copyright. Copyright because like you sound way too much like it. But it's like what they made me take my gay cover down? I even repealed. They're like, no, no, I feel like somebody probably from there.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, kid, I can't step silver surf and got a silver server Walter that seems so much in the movie is actually really cool.
Speaker 1: It's coal the silver horror prefer Wow, I got nothing. That was the worst one I've heard ever?
Speaker 3: Is this Shilah? I got ever?
Speaker 1: I got Jesus Christ duck back sic Corona.
Speaker 2: He says, hello, short short word, uh Patrick and Larry's body and son of miss missus Puff or mister Puff. I mean, I don't know why you would say, mister puff, there is a business puff to day.
Speaker 3: Your taste buds just woke up intense. Damn it's good man, it's not bad.
Speaker 1: Uh you taste the Target ones? Man, they're fucking delicious. What these are from Target? The market pantry ones or whatever the fun they call? Uh so cream and chatter m it's fucking.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: That sounds a bit that I haven't had anything today. Okay, I don't want that to be my first. This was my first thing that seems like a lot. It lit me up, man, it was good anyway, he says. I just wanted to share with you a clip of Gilbert got for doing racist jokes to a klansman. I found on I g reels.
Speaker 3: What Gilbert Godfrey racist? Clean?
Speaker 1: I've never I don't know what is this?
Speaker 3: Was it on Howard Stern show?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I feel like it was on Howard st Can I possibly answer that I know.
Speaker 3: A lot about racism, so I'm pretty sure I saw.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I want to look for this?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Why you I'm a racist?
Speaker 3: I think black? I'm actually how the yagle the bird squawk Nigga.
Speaker 1: Yaga was definitely a racist. That's I mean.
Speaker 3: The ja'far is so that's yago is. You know what I'm saying. Jafar is more of a supremacist.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean what kind of supremacists? I don't know, like whatever he is or or sorcery of supremacist?
Speaker 3: Well what is whatever? Identify?
Speaker 1: You ever see the move another move?
Speaker 3: The Aladdin sequels, you know, I've seen. I've only seen the third one once because I didn't like it, and the.
Speaker 2: Third one prind of these were what is the end of it? As too far as cousin. You close.
Speaker 3: No, that's crazy, that's crazy. No, you mean it lay close. That's I'm so bad. I can't laugh at it. I'm just like, what is fucking.
Speaker 1: Hank Casting? And the guy that voices Homer Simpson hank Cast?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can never say his name. Just that was the first time I said it correctly.
Speaker 3: Absolutely nailed it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he's he takes over Rob Williams because uh, Robin already told him, like, I'm gonna kill my go myself in fifteen years.
Speaker 3: I need you to do it. You need to do it.
Speaker 2: He doesn't understand that it's not Homer Simpson.
Speaker 1: He's so cooked out of his mind. Please take my job job.
Speaker 3: It was weird.
Speaker 1: I remember watching the Return of the far I was like, the fuck is this Homer so clearly here his boys, No, I'm home. Oh my goodness, you have never had a friend liked muche. It's like Princess Jasmine Borge.
Speaker 2: I just can't get out of there, can't get in the character at all. They they edited in the names of the real characters with like those old Texas speech.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Princess Jasmine, what is your wish, Aladdin. I want to watch the fun What is your wish, Aladdin?
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I always wanted to do.
Speaker 2: I always want to do like a fucking like a dub of something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me and me and me, J and Paul used to talk about like doing an entirely like a read dub of Spider Man two where everybody's just Southern.
Speaker 1: The entire time. Arthur Morgan, Oh, Arthur Morgan, voices of voices? Uh, Toldy Maguire, Peter Parker be great. Yeah, that actually would be really fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to do it.
Speaker 1: It'd be fun to do get him to get him Spider Man two, any of them.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I think the first one actually would be better because there's so many like lines that you could Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Do you know how much job sacrificed? That's great?
Speaker 1: I built this company?
Speaker 3: Do it is?
Speaker 1: John Marston? Oh? Uh, same line, same line?
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, I don't remember what I just said.
Speaker 1: Do you know how much I sacrifice it?
Speaker 2: I was getting ready for something else that I was preparing, so like I deleted it.
Speaker 3: Whoops. Do you know about job sacrifice? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's good, that's good.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: He's not always yelling, but I can't make I can't think of his voice not yelling.
Speaker 1: Imagine him whispering exactly what you can't what whispering back. That's why I being the hero is a fool's choice.
Speaker 2: You never know when some lunatic will come with a sadistic choice.
Speaker 1: The entire movie just you look at in there.
Speaker 3: He's making scenes longer than they should. It's funking. This next scene is gone, but it's.
Speaker 1: It's already serious. I'm so serious that I want to do this.
Speaker 3: That's it's already around, Gobby, out of your mind. They're already having a fight. They're starting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Duran, you just.
Speaker 3: Hear like, yeah, that'd be pretty good.
Speaker 1: My sister slash wife's gonna love that. My sister slash wife.
Speaker 2: Enigma Feenish ship, Feinnish ship.
Speaker 1: That was one of the ones. Crack this up, Fannish shit.
Speaker 2: I better be a hit in fucking out in Alabama.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'll love it.
Speaker 1: Finally, Representsian.
Speaker 3: I can understand what they're saying.
Speaker 1: Finally, I never understood that yank speeding. I don't need no fucking subtitles, even though I couldn't use them. Anymore.
Speaker 3: I couldn't read.
Speaker 1: They liked they re.
Speaker 2: Dub you know, like sometimes like they'll talk about like all my favorite food is like something American, even though in the original it's like Japanese. It'll be like, uh, just pretend like it's not even in New York. Yeah, like this takes away said like fucking don't know Little Rock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hell hero, spider Man, the hero, little Rock. I love these big buildings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love yeah, yeah, I love web slinging on these these fucking shocks.
Speaker 2: Webs websway through Arkansas and he lashes out of the black guy on a tree.
Speaker 3: Body that's crazy.
Speaker 1: He's a spider Man's like, oh, I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 3: I can't every Weben's every crazy.
Speaker 1: It's insane. Oh my god. He's just crying the whole time.
Speaker 3: He just wants to not be there. That's all. He wants to not be where he is. Get it?
Speaker 2: How did I get to? I woke up and I went to Ben Queens and woke up Arkansas. Man, I'm spider Man.
Speaker 3: It's a night. How you spott Man? You enjoy the ornaments And He's like, you're enjoying the ornaments?
Speaker 2: Oh god, and nig Mackee we wrote in I don't even know if we I don't even know what the question was previously, but whatever.
Speaker 1: Nigma Kee we wrote in.
Speaker 2: Hello, the one hello, the one there, the one over there, the one over the one over here. I read my favorite Futurama joke when when the was it the the Italian robots are coined to bender right right hey over there and he looks away and he's like, I'm sorry, I mean over here. I forgot where I was.
Speaker 1: That is the best joke.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 3: Just a passive joke like that.
Speaker 1: Was to catch it.
Speaker 3: The first time you hear it was like, over there, you look. It's so good.
Speaker 2: It might be the best joke I've ever seen in like any animated show. It's like easily my favorite one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cracks you have.
Speaker 1: Every time I hear it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he goes, I nave Kee rights and he says, what's a mundane scene from a show, movie, or game that most may forget but stuck with you. Although there are countless memorable moments in Breaking Bad and Medicals, all the exchange between the gun salesman and Mike just hits different. For some reason, I forget I don't even I just saw Breaking Bad.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: Even though it's never stated, you know, for the fact they both might have participated in the Vietnam War specifically.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I see, Oh I do remember this a mundane scene from a show, movie or a game.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what it is.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if this counts. But there's a scene in Scott Pilgrim with Chris Evans.
Speaker 1: Do you know, uh, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 2: Chris Evans shows him on set and I don't even really know what this is supposed to mean or like what the joke is.
Speaker 3: I know what it is, you know what it is.
Speaker 2: It sticks out to me because he's like he beats up Scott or he sticks his stuntman on Scott.
Speaker 1: Then he walks away and he checks his phone. He goes, that's actually hilarious. You never know what it is, like it has no bearing on anything, and I just like that sticks with me still to this day.
Speaker 3: His buddy, that's.
Speaker 1: It's actually hilarious.
Speaker 3: He's doing it Likeckhead makes it funny.
Speaker 1: He's doing it like a.
Speaker 2: Late two thousands video game village. Yeah, Like it's like it's no I know I understand, but like it's it's a perfect like that's actually hilarious.
Speaker 3: I do it. Yeah, that's a good one. I think he's my I think he's the funniest X on all of them, I think, and he's well the most personality. I want. I guess technic of the exes in that movie, I guess the brown one has more personality, but he's just like more annoying. The pirate, the brown one, the last X, the one but the final him knives and what you called herman have to fight it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's Jason Schwartzman. Yeah, well you're saying he's not He's not.
Speaker 2: Are you're talking about No, You're no, you're literally about the right. He's talking about the pirates at the beginning, he's like the first one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when he fights him at the at the show, at the show, the Battle of the Band, he.
Speaker 2: Is the Demon ladies. He summons the Demon girls.
Speaker 1: And then it was like he's like, why why you dressed like a pirate or something. He's like, pirates are in this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he has a dance number, the Blast.
Speaker 1: Jason Schwartzman, I thought.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with this big ass nose, come on man. I didn't want to to that part.
Speaker 1: He's a royal tenem bombs, oh he is, yeah, which Jojo just watched that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what, love that movie.
Speaker 1: I've never seen him. Yeah, I'm just like aware of it, you know either.
Speaker 3: But also all my friends were fucking Wes Anderson, motherfuckers. Yeah, she's she's a love, she's a fucking friend. She loved Wes Anderson.
Speaker 1: But big things, Okay.
Speaker 2: I saw that last one, which one the most recent one.
Speaker 1: That was kind of like, yeah, I like that one. I like that I look at better than the Astro Astro City.
Speaker 3: Pretty good, but it was also kind of like it was just taking lot.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna watch it again. I don't know if like maybe it's this style that's kind of like weird, dude.
Speaker 3: I love I love Island, I love I love dogs. I love Rotten of Bombs, I love.
Speaker 1: I Love I love dogs. Fucking idiot, I love dogs.
Speaker 3: Oh I got it anywayhead for me. They're the scene in Atlanta that's really funny where it's like his little kid's playing this video game with another kid and the kid is crying and he's like, I'm bruising this boy, and he's like, dang, and I've seen later comes down where Darius comes over looks at the TV and it's like, man, he's really bruising kid. And that seat sticks to me so much because it's just like it's just like he's clear, he really is whooping that kids out of the kid is playing against me crying, He's like holding con cry against it. I'm like this scene is so fucking funny. And then me and my friend Ben quoted all the time whenever playing something. It's like, damn, bruising this guy? What a shame? You know that movie?
Speaker 1: Ah fuck?
Speaker 3: Uh Grandma's Boy.
Speaker 1: That movie Grandma's Boy, it's like the very beginning they're they're playing like fight night or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: On and uh the main character's friend that's in every Adam Sanda movie, you know, like he's like a water boy, Like, ha, what's rop on?
Speaker 3: That guy?
Speaker 1: He just makes a comment like it shows the ring girl, it's all fucked up graphics, but he just makes a quick little comments like oh look at that ass. And it's just like it's so like it sounds so genuine and it's so like even in that day, like that ship wasn't hot to be like like and it was nineties, was like I'm a kid seeing Laura Craft was cool. But then once you get after that, and I think that's why you even put that in there. It's just like, oh, look that ass and it's just quick little pastor they don't focus on it, and for some reason that just I guess, like just make a purple like that.
Speaker 3: It's just it is beautiful, like, yeah, a video game.
Speaker 2: And to be fair, I guess, like what we're describing our necessary scenes so much as they are, they're like, you know, moments because like the that's got prokeram things like a larger scene and the same thing with that and the same thing of what you're talking about, but like these are the things.
Speaker 1: That come into mind. That's actually hilarious.
Speaker 3: There's a scene there's a scene from the New Alien Show. When that came out, Oh my god, did you watch it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't see it, but I saw I saw a screenshot circling aro on Twitter that said it's from the New Alien Show Alien Earth, which is like I guess was originally supposed to be a movie, but I.
Speaker 1: Think they made it into it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened with but I like, whatever I heard, it's kind of good, but like I don't I don't know anything about it. But like I saw a screenshot of that show, and it's like, this is a real scene from this is a real screenshot from a real scene from Alien Earth, and it's like some lady main character and then like superimposed like a really like faint image of Sid from Ice Age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, I saw that. I didn't think it was that a moment. There's a moment watching Ice Age. It's a process. It's a moment that reflects back on like her pass or some ship. But it's really funny. There's one ridiculous moment. Yeah, yeah, there's one real moment where some guy like a ship crashes obviously containing the fucking xenomorphs, and one guy's walking and a cinder block like a piece of building falls on him and the way the guy bounce it up off the ground, And Lily was like, did you see that guy get hit with a piece of the building And I was like, no, I didn't, And it's the scene is so fast. It's it's like he's standing up and then instantly concrete flattened him to the floor. And I was like, this is craze and everybody just kind of walking by because that universe is obviously like fucking the end of capitalism, so no one gives a fuck about people effectively, And I'm like, they just walk past that die. I'm like, that guy is flat. No one's even like, hey, it's cleaning up. That show is pretty cool?
Speaker 1: Is really really really sit even on Hulu, I don't have. I'm really excited for the new Predace. Watch that she looks cool, sap, I'm excited a lot of it. Keeps his helmet on, he looks dumb. I love terrible design, really faces. Well then then the new the new the new one looks I don't like how I like.
Speaker 3: I like he keeps his fucking you like the new one? Like thee of them?
Speaker 1: I think they just I don't think you've seen the new one. You keep seeing the design of them. I don't think you've seen like the main fuck the.
Speaker 3: Lights, the light greenish one with the fucking.
Speaker 1: Does do they like the Canari now or what is it?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 2: The is that what they are the from Dragon Age?
Speaker 1: The big headed freak is not that bad?
Speaker 3: They should be that they should feel like Mega mine now and does it look that bad.
Speaker 1: It just looks goofy comparatively, that's all.
Speaker 3: It's just compared to the original ones, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the whole idea is just kind of like anyone else Master achieved and it doesn't matter. Keep your home on, Yeah, keep your I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like I like the mass and think it looks cool. You're gay. I just want to say that that's interesting.
Speaker 1: It's a good thing to want to say that.
Speaker 2: I like them, all right, Yeah, kind.
Speaker 3: Of us are more literally both of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're they're more like kind of effusion. But cherry cherry Roosevelt fat lard eats eating spaghetti just.
Speaker 1: Looks more human. I know, I get that reference human like proportionally, and it's just I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Keep your hold on. I like him.
Speaker 1: They give him a.
Speaker 3: Soft little face.
Speaker 1: They gave him what is it, a turkey neck, and I like cool. You never like remember they humanized that ape from uh what was it, what's his name? Uh, that weird guy that made a Night before Christmas Tim Burton, Tim Burton, tim Burton's Planet of the Apes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Michael Jackson Ape. Yeah, gave.
Speaker 1: They gave her like plucked eye brows and ship and I was like, this is crazy. This is anybody gonna say that? She obviously looks like Michael Jackson, Like, is anybody gonna on set be like, no, we can't do this. Apparently not fucking Mark mack Wahburg. I think I think it was that. Yeah, He's like, what's so fucking Michael Jackson?
Speaker 3: I wish you he's an age looking ape, but he like the ape. It's an ape, so it's as strong as an apeist. But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Mike Wahlberg has an automatic critic against He's doing his monologue. He was about to fuck that Michael Jackson ape, and then all of a sudden he sees the Asian ape in the background. He just fucking beats the pit and then credits. He absolutely loses it. What the fuck? This is earth Mass? They blew it up?
Speaker 3: In What's All My Price?
Speaker 2: His Hello, Metal punk and hip hop quick hypothetical for the show, the three of you are tasked together with robbing Kevin McAllister without dying.
Speaker 3: We're cooked.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be difficult.
Speaker 2: Uh, This wouldn't difficult, by the way, because I depends.
Speaker 1: On the location.
Speaker 3: Well, I was bomb.
Speaker 1: Assume I don't think the thieves are a mortal window.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, I need to hear this theory. How are they not amortal?
Speaker 1: I don't think the thieves are immortal. I think Kevin.
Speaker 2: I think Kevin miraculously defatalizes everything that he touches.
Speaker 1: So like he has so he has powers. But not the robbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think if anybody stepped up to that house to rob him, they would have been fine, but they would have been abused the whole time.
Speaker 1: So we're just gonna get relentlessly fucked with if we try to rob him.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: But but if we're willing to go along with the premise that like, okay, like he's fatal and dangerous, okay.
Speaker 3: Pipe bombs in every window, I'm not going I'm not going in there.
Speaker 1: That's just a chain reaction, Like the second one goes off, the whole house is going, you know, just to rob him. What does he have that's worth that? It's worth?
Speaker 3: Just his body, just his body, because I know, by go in that house, I'm gonna die. Why. Actually, it's like worse than a house on the grudge. Technically, the premise of uh, I don't remember the grudge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was Asian mark.
Speaker 2: I remember some lady going like, oh yeah, yeah, like the little it.
Speaker 1: Was like a cat binger.
Speaker 3: That's what makes that sound. Oh that's what that is.
Speaker 1: Do should.
Speaker 3: That's the sounds she would be making. But there's no water.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember what I was saying. Yeah, I like Kevin mccallish, the purpose of the first wood. Why would Why were they trying to rob that house in particular?
Speaker 2: I think they were casing the neighborhood. They saw a big family. They knew that they were gonna be on vacation, and so that was the thing that they know that they were going to France or wherever it was they were going.
Speaker 1: I think it was France.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she goes and you're with the French called remember that line.
Speaker 2: This is the only French I ever learned. Nice but the Yeah. So they knew that there was a lot of valuables in it. There were a lot of people, they were rich, and they were gonna be gone for a long time. So that's why they chosen Okay, because remember the guy's impersonating the cop at the beginning. I don't remember much of the first one, the Joe Peshy, his character is impersonating a police officer doing like checks. It shows up, he shows up when pizza guy shows up, and he's like a get in pizzas, Huh. He goes like, yeah, we're going to Paris or whatever. He's like, oh interesting. Then he goes back and fucking.
Speaker 3: I see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, there's a lot of effort. There's a lot of effort.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no way. That house is like a fucking domain expansion. Like when you get in there, you're trapped in his little silly game and it's like, I can't go on it. I gotta throw bombs in those windows.
Speaker 2: I think about that Scream Bobs with the spider, they just the spider on the screen that he does in that fucking movie is crazy.
Speaker 3: Because Kevin McCallister is clearly a homegrown terrorist, Like he just needs he just needs to be radicalized. He has the potentially, Yeah, but like he is dangerous. So like there's going in that house because I think he'd killed one of us. Needs to be like I didn't mean to do that.
Speaker 2: Kevin McAllister built these traps in a cave with a box of scraps.
Speaker 3: I want to do it.
Speaker 1: I would is there has there been a theory that Kevin McAllister is the saw guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard, I've heard, I've seen. I've heard that before. I think it is him.
Speaker 1: I I wanted to be it's now.
Speaker 3: It's the idea of Kevin m. I like the Kevin Mackalison getting up at the end of the movie at the end of the first one and being like kem animals and.
Speaker 1: Chris some guys bleeding because his genitals got ripped off. Somebody fucking solves like the puzzle easily, and he does that, but he's like doing circles on a little my game. I would. I would love to see the jas I would do this.
Speaker 3: I want to see.
Speaker 1: I think that'd be a must have some deviate fucking that puppet.
Speaker 3: I've definitely seen that already. You have not, no way, I've definitely you've seen it. Definitely come across the Jigsauce Penis where the head of his dick has a fucking peppermint swirl on it. Definitely come across. I've definitely come across someone fucking that and being like, what the fuck what.
Speaker 1: I have to put in like jig how because I can't put in Jigsaw porn, saw Jigsaw porn. We'll see what, we'll see what happens. I w worked his way through it, like he saw him in real time figure out all this.
Speaker 3: How I look up jig saw porn.
Speaker 2: Just like I was like watching him figure out how to make the space shuttle.
Speaker 1: It's like, wait, get it, eureka, wait, why is he no? Why is his body all big? I don't what that's stupid?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: It's like a guy in a suit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like nipples are crazy. He's so shiny, too, so porcelain. Wait, switch the camera, Switch the camera.
Speaker 3: Give me, give me, give me, said switch. I don't like that. I don't like that. I'm sure you guys. When I saw that picture of Goofy where he was super jacked.
Speaker 1: With the giant, I said that.
Speaker 3: I showed that to literally and she felt disgusted. She was like, why would you show me that? I was like, look at him, he's just out here living. You see this one?
Speaker 1: I don't want to That took me a second, even.
Speaker 3: I thought. I was like, what's going on? You know what that looks like?
Speaker 2: It looks like you ever see you know those as you know, the abstract art in like math textbooks from like the nineties.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought.
Speaker 3: I was like, I feel so, you know, Plainton's terrified. Yeah, mister Crabs is packing.
Speaker 2: That's what the shittiest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Plainton is terrified. He's like.
Speaker 1: Gris. That's a pretty big one.
Speaker 3: Wait, what the hell is this? Keep your penis away from me? Crabs?
Speaker 2: And did you know?
Speaker 1: Fucking is it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 3: Boy? Uh?
Speaker 1: Chester from Lincoln Park was on one of the Saw movies. What Yeah?
Speaker 3: But was he like a saw? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He played one of the Saws.
Speaker 3: The Saw was singing like.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna kill myself to go there.
Speaker 3: You didn't have to talk about unlistenable? Yeah, it's uh? Is he?
Speaker 1: There's a scene I don't know, like what happens that's from Saw?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because Chester Bennington was in song Yeah, I guess so. The first I knew he was in that movie Crank. You know he was in one of the cranks in Crank. I think he's in the second one voltage high voltage. That's I wouldn't have known that. If he didn't say voltage, I would have escaped. Didn't kill yourself if you were in Crank two. Yeah, he was in Crank two and ridiculous. Do you remember I remember Crank? Is that was Brittany Murphy in that?
Speaker 3: Or was that somebody else's pretty girl that killed herself too? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Did she kill herself?
Speaker 1: I know she died. Yeah, I think something she killed herself? Oh shure, Well yeah, okay, maybe it was. Okay, it was like a Heath Ledger situation.
Speaker 3: Which sucks is that she's just she is. Was like, does an actress called Lily ryan Hart and she's just Lily Ryanhart. They're the same, effectively the same person.
Speaker 1: I've heard.
Speaker 3: I'm like, man, you lose the good ones, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we snow guys Sidney Sweeney though hile uh American Eagle or whatever. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy. It gave levi As a layup with Beyonce for another genead. You just gave them a layup. You just genes even need to be advertised.
Speaker 1: It's crazy to be that. Well, obviously they do. See the thing about it is like.
Speaker 2: It's so much money to spend on something that doesn't need to If they didn't, if ads didn't do anything. Nothing would work, you know what I mean? So clearly advertising does something.
Speaker 3: Advertising works, but it doesn't work the same way.
Speaker 1: I just think it doesn't work on us. I think that's the problem.
Speaker 3: Maybe I think that is.
Speaker 1: I think that's the problem. Probably they spend so much money on advertisement. It must work, like you're saying, you said that like a rug rat, I spent so much, buddy, But that was my is they're clogged, buddy, because we paid for no ads and things on purpose.
Speaker 3: That is true, which is in and of itself as a.
Speaker 1: Damn stuffed up like a Coca Cola commercial or something, or like a Burger King whatever.
Speaker 3: It literally worked.
Speaker 1: It worked when you're I guess that makes it.
Speaker 3: I mean, they do grow up.
Speaker 2: It worked in the sense that, like I already want, like I had it. I had burk King before and I liked it, so if I saw it again, I would be like, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still like.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it works so much, it just reminds me that it's real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what they probably.
Speaker 1: I think the only time something like legitimately worked was when they announced that Mexican pizzas were back at Taco Bell because they took them away because they're like, oh, we're gay, we're just gonna take away stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you have?
Speaker 1: Is that what they said?
Speaker 2: Anything?
Speaker 1: That's what they said. I think so because we're gay, they have, like it's all the stuff to make them is there. It was just the system they do. They they're they're here to stay. It was only they had like a thing they called the chicken fries at Burking. It's like they got rid of them and they're I was like, why would you laugh?
Speaker 3: Like the one thing I would never eat anything made by a Mexican ever, or with the name Mexican in it.
Speaker 1: So that's insane. But that's fair fucking its patriotism, jackass. Is it patriotism? I didn't know you're in a you're an American patriot? Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: All. We didn't even got We haven't even got to this. Kevin McAllister, you threw your tasks with Robin Kevin mckowssor without dying. In order to win, you must either oh I read this completely gregly, in order to win, you must either make out with at least ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Worth of items.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, gotcha, or kill him. Uh, he has prep time, he has prep time. What is your game plan and what do you think your chances are.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of gonna go with what he said.
Speaker 2: It's fine, Yeah, I'll kill him.
Speaker 3: Like the gas line of the house brutal, I would call.
Speaker 2: I would call Israel and say Hamas is hiding in Kevin McAllister's apartment to her house.
Speaker 1: The audia versus Kevin mccows for that.
Speaker 3: The idea is getting that. They're like, yo, we hit if a mos is in that house, they're safe. We cannot get that out. I do not care. Go you're you're going.
Speaker 1: If you die, farewell, well show up the country very well. Then you'll get a proper burial to sacrifice. I'm yeah, yeah, it's like I love that.
Speaker 2: I love I love that this is sacrifice will iconic line, Yeah, a great line from Shrek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably has a bunch of those scenes too. Actually, I think they must. Do you see that? Do you see that the new Shrek is the later year? Oh yeah? Why do you think so? I think because I already guessed what it was gonna be about.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't been paying attention, but like, I don't know why you would delay something an entire year.
Speaker 1: I thought they were kind of weird fixes penis. Oh yeah, like for that.
Speaker 2: One scene where like it plays a prominent role, and they're like, we need a year to work on need a year to work on the photorealisticness.
Speaker 3: We need AI.
Speaker 2: We need to uh, we need a AI upscale Shrekes penis, so it's in ten resolution.
Speaker 3: Images of strikes penis I've seen throughout my life are bewildered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have seen more individual images of Shrek's penis than I have sat down to watch Shrek films.
Speaker 3: Sure, that is literally true for me. I have seen more I've seen I've seen.
Speaker 1: Strikes to a fair number of times.
Speaker 3: By the way, I've seen more images of Strike's penis than I have seen of Shrek.
Speaker 2: That seems impossible, because you.
Speaker 3: Know times are just images of his penis without Strek in it.
Speaker 1: You know, Shreks penis, how you know it's talk about a green the curvature and the how do you know it's not like because it's what Karma's penis color show.
Speaker 2: I love those videos of Kermit on or whatever or the Yeah, a penis for you, like a cucumber something.
Speaker 3: You lift it up and I'm like, it's great.
Speaker 1: It's during the pandemic.
Speaker 3: That guy was like exploding. Of course rip is gone right, I'm really hard for you. Yeah, m what is at this?
Speaker 1: Jordan's Jordan Peterson on omego?
Speaker 3: What is a nude?
Speaker 1: What is a hard cock? Anyway? Did you present the evidence of said hard cock?
Speaker 3: I'd love to see, Jordan, Jordan, this guy's like, all right.
Speaker 1: Bro, oh that's a mighty impressive rod.
Speaker 3: It's a bunch of fucking fucking piercings in it. Yeah, the rod going through it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to see a light up plasma globes and what is wide up? Can it squirt the white stuff.
Speaker 3: Out of it? Jordan reminds me of Yoda and Curbit had a baby, but none of the wisdom. Jordan, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you were gay?
Speaker 3: What is gay?
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: They have like a vague tinge of Nigerian in that.
Speaker 1: What I love that?
Speaker 3: Wi? Are you gay?
Speaker 1: That fucking that class? I don't even know what's the context of what he's doing stuff like that. I think I saw an interview with him recently, really good quality.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 1: He's like, there's no bed that question, then why are you gay?
Speaker 2: And it was just like people read, well, it's somebody who was like asking is like the delivery of it was like gay? Why are you gay? They're just talking about the delivery of it. I don't I don't know who that guy is or like what he does.
Speaker 1: I've never looked it up. I think I will know. Yeah, you should on the show.
Speaker 3: That's another question on the show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let's sucking. Let's get a couple of more. Let's get the fun out of here, all right.
Speaker 2: The Silver the Silver Enforcer Harald of gus Lack. This Fring wrote in he says, is it black face to dresses Miles Morales for Halloween?
Speaker 1: If you are at black no black face under the mask, no black face under the man, just soon as the Spider Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've seen many white kids dressed as Zach the Black Power Ranger. Yeah, just suck. Who cares ye do the black face?
Speaker 3: Though? I would prefer it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's more authentic people taking off.
Speaker 3: Than the Blade. I love that Blade with black face on Jeremy Jones.
Speaker 2: I went to Blade for one Halloween you did, Yeah, did you.
Speaker 3: Dress black face? No, you just West skirt. It was like, oh sick, you're on Blade even sort.
Speaker 2: I genuinely hadn't even seen Blade when I wore I just thought that costume looked sick. Yes it does. That's crazy. It's a fucking cool costing.
Speaker 3: He looks cool as ship. It's unfortunate when never getting the next one, he's never going to exist.
Speaker 1: I think they should just do a continuation of the Wesley Snipes made an appearance. He should just put him on the steroids.
Speaker 2: Old.
Speaker 3: He's old, and as he's so deflated, he would put on steroids. Bad Wesley Snipe.
Speaker 1: That's why we're gonna put him on steroids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in his sixties.
Speaker 1: Yes, but fucking RFK is on steroids. He's fine. Yeah, he's fine. There's nothing bad.
Speaker 3: There's nothing wrong with you at all. I'm fucking RFK drinks potion.
Speaker 1: I drink the blue stuff, and my inside's are so clean out. Which my father was a Kennedy and my mother was a blender. Being molested on a roller coaster. That's why I sound like this. That's true, real origin, shit, real origin. This is real shadow RFK and amazing fantasy number one.
Speaker 3: Is him on the sidewalk, fucking heroin attic that niggas. I can't be unbelievable.
Speaker 1: This worm in my brain has given me political ambitions. Every time I start thinking about the administration. Every time I see a picture of cash Mattel, I'm like, this isn't real. He looks like an alien. I can't, I I because he's like, you know, brown, But no, it's his fucking face and his crazy eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't mean like illegal.
Speaker 1: He is infiltrating earth.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, the way his eyes bug out and the way that he stands like he clearly stands like like a Martian.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's I I I can't. I can't believe it. It's it's It still hasn't completely sunk in.
Speaker 3: Every time I see it, I'm like, what the what this is?
Speaker 1: This? Come on? So I'm being fucked with. I'm in a coma and the doctor's molesting me. So that's why I feel uncomfortable. Yeah, right, exactly.
Speaker 3: It's like slapping your forehead with his dick hard.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Like I keep hearing a slap and I'm like, whe's this coming from? Then the spoiler?
Speaker 3: What's going on What's happened to hear it everywhere?
Speaker 1: I go, oh yeah, So I'll wake up one day, one day, you guys, it'll be like, uh, it'll be like spoiler. If you haven't fucking if, if you haven't played fucking Exhibition thirty three by this point, shut up. But I would just say I'm hoping that's that's the situation. I mean that type of ending. Yes, that would be nice, It would be great. You guys are not real and you you fucking fade away.
Speaker 3: No me my own life.
Speaker 1: No, I'll wake up in the cold cave like Zion and I'm getting bud fucked. I do you want to leave it? I?
Speaker 2: Do you want to end off with this? One last ride? In Walmart Brand? Walmart Brand wrote and he says, Hello, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup. My cat almost hang herself on her collar stuck on the on a drawer knob a couple months ago, and it reminded me of that girl's unfortunate dog that you guys couldn't stop laughing at. Oh yeah, my my other cat tried to help her do it by dragging her down whoa soul wretching ship to see she's okay, though, all right, I'll hang myself and listen.
Speaker 3: That's cool, man.
Speaker 1: I love that story.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget that, man, Yeah, I'll never forget having to like take that super serously.
Speaker 1: And then just not being able to just run into my room. No, you laughed in fun of her.
Speaker 3: I did not. I didn't. You were there, you laughed.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 3: All three of us laughed.
Speaker 1: Stop, I did not you.
Speaker 3: All three of us laughed. We were all shocked, and we laughed.
Speaker 1: I didn't I remember it because I didn't feel comfortable enough around her to laugh.
Speaker 3: We laughed.
Speaker 1: I was like, you laughed, we I laughed.
Speaker 3: Her boyfriend at the time laugh Jalen laughed.
Speaker 2: I started, I started a break and I laughed.
Speaker 1: That's the same, the same. Yeah, yeah, I heard that.
Speaker 3: I was like, whoa, you suck.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I've never done anything like that, never tried to murder itself.
Speaker 2: It's just so funny, like just like that imagery is so like it's sad. But Jesus Christ, man, what an insane thing to happen. And you went to church too, like you coulda just like if you were just atheist, you would have been fine.
Speaker 1: You were just not dumb and believed in some and that's clearly not real. You could have, like, I don't know, particularly to.
Speaker 3: Save the life checkmate atheists, checkmate, checkmate liberal? Fuck you, Oh fuck you.
Speaker 1: I got a gun?
Speaker 8: This up, I got a chip gun. Yeah yeah, look at wait.
Speaker 1: Wait, go back, go back, go back. Jesus Christ, you know it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I've definitely done that exact thing before with food. I'm sure I like that ignited a memory where I'm like, I know for a fact I've like grabbed something that looked like food, that looked like something.
Speaker 1: I was like, hey, look good, it's the thing. Oh man, I'm so fucking am sure it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Alright, Uh, we're gonna read the twenty five dollars. We're gonna read the twenty five dollars patron names over at a patroon of concess turn Remember you can go over there, get your name right to the end of show. Snark tank dot shot for merch all that silly bitch shitna.
Speaker 1: Read all the names in one word? Okay, three, two do it now, bye, good job later, niggas peace that Kevin mc allister comes in starts streaking this up. I heard what you guys said about me, and.
Speaker 3: It's like, why are you a child? Mcaulay.
Speaker 1: He's like, again, well that's Kevin McAllister, right, that's Keys mcaulay Colkins off doing his own thing. Kevin Mcowster has arrived.
Speaker 3: He was like, like, fucking Hot Ones.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well yeah, I just I didn't watch it, but I saw.
Speaker 3: I saw.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he's gonna tell me, really that I want to know.
Speaker 1: I kind of I was really, I'm like, y'all need to get some better guests on Hot Ones. Do you want me to start watching again?
Speaker 2: I like Kevin.
Speaker 1: I like Kevin, I do like him.
Speaker 3: I like him.
Speaker 2: I just don't care about him at all.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I like him a lot. I like when he's on Red Letter Media eating hot wings. I don't care. I want it, like to be some dumb ass that's gonna freak out, because that's the whole point of the show.
Speaker 3: At least for me.
Speaker 1: It was like Shack making stupid faces, uh, fucking DJ Khaled fucking being a fucking idiot.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: Then Gordon Ramsey, who's freaking bringing everything he's putting like fucking lemon juice. And milk and like it was fun and then he didn't stop swearing that's fun. But Kevin, I'm sure he's just gonna be like, oh it's tat okay, fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Coming down three two one. My mom's labor duration would agree.
Speaker 2: It's huge, hotep Vegeta, the Deadliest Spider, great value, five gallons of come twenty dollars sweet dumb blends like Q too low. But Chris get his end card, handing a paper straw to the he nutted on my leg guy and making him uncome at gunpoint. Texas read Delta Gamma, big gay beetle sucking beetle dick for the taste. Literally fed this toddler last week? Why is it still crying? Squimp is bugs? Klamuel esquire the third. Sam Cedar is the ultimate Dilf suemy. Relax you, sir, guild master.
Speaker 1: That can't be true. Also beatles beatless beetle girl, How fuck you silly? I'm Sam Cedar. I can't do his voice me, Sam Cheeter, I'm almost there.
Speaker 3: It's me.
Speaker 1: It's me Sam. I'm gay.
Speaker 3: As I can't.
Speaker 1: It's like I admire your confidence. I'm trying it's an impossible because it's it's like raspy but hot, it's like gravelly but not.
Speaker 8: Fuck.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, it's me Sam Cedars. Welcome to the Majority of Report. It's me Sam Slater.
Speaker 3: It's me. Join us next time where we live the fuck out. That's right.
Speaker 1: We're so woke, nigga. I love you, Emma, I love you too, Sam. Our first guest is Kingston is dead. Thanks for having me. I'm a big.
Speaker 3: So what do you what do you think of?
Speaker 1: What do you think about wokeness? Kingston's dead? Thanks for coming on fucking waste times?
Speaker 3: Like, who's dad?
Speaker 5: Is this?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? Also?
Speaker 1: Why did he sound so fucking It's literally just us in like wigs of them?
Speaker 3: Dude, I love that.
Speaker 1: I think we should start a Majority Report channel because you can't copyright a channel, So like we just start the Majority Report and then we put gigs on and then do it and then eventually people get confused start subscribing to us. I want to which one of these is the real one, the one with four subscribers. It might be like, you know what this is more, I'm gonna start watching these guys.
Speaker 2: We just just like read. We should just read their scripts verbatim, like like, get their transcripts.
Speaker 3: Crazy, we go from one to the rest of them.
Speaker 2: No, no, just like their most recent stuff. We'll just do like one of the more recent videos. Get the transcript, just do it.
Speaker 1: But it just like that, like I'm that's crazy to do, that's crazy to do.
Speaker 2: Hey, whatever, I have so much time. Clearly, Uh, Colin Moriarty, what if you woke with this? What if you woke with the Sonachu medallion on you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All that uh sween said were starting over five minutes.
Speaker 3: God, damn, damn it.
Speaker 1: I like how we all do retard impressions when you on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh huh what retired impression? John Luke retard?
Speaker 3: Have I never heard that before?
Speaker 1: Je Luke retard? You know?
Speaker 3: Just that's crazy, that's even That's so fucking bro Holy ship.
Speaker 1: Beat me up?
Speaker 3: Whoa did you just say beat me up? Nigger? Did you say that?
Speaker 1: I didn't. I started to.
Speaker 3: I almost said it about crazy. I don't think that's my name.
Speaker 1: Wait, that's that's in the other chick.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah know this Scotty Scotty the Scotsman J. K.
Speaker 1: Rowling has name Scotty Scotty on the way on the way Scotty misbeats my wife.
Speaker 2: Is that his name was Scotty beats my wife slash drunk.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ. This is a very diverse ship. It's a very diverse thing.
Speaker 3: I'm retarded.
Speaker 1: That enterprise rules. I was podka.
Speaker 2: She just becomes increasingly like denser, monstrous, monstrous.
Speaker 1: This makes sense, by the way, she's not even remotely there's literally no it's just random, randomized pick stupid voice. It'll landed on deep viglade.
Speaker 3: Every every she looks more like yousday.
Speaker 1: But it's really gradual.
Speaker 2: You only know what if you like, if you like eskipe through the video, if you you know the little thumbnail that happens on YouTube videos and you skim.
Speaker 1: Through, Oh yeah, you see it, Like that's when you see it, like rapidly.
Speaker 3: Rapidly shifting, like that's a monster, that's a deemed male beams later then that's the end of the episode.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's the robot that's ever got that guy's name?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 1: You the fucking crazy ass robot? Slots is it slots it? It's something like that. Did you see that thing?
Speaker 2: We're like, uh, do you know Alan t dick wash from a firefly. Yes, he does a lot of like robots. For some reason, he's like every robot and everything. He's like the robot in Rogue one, he's the robots in Superman K two. Yeah, yeah, and yeah, and he does all other robot things. I saw this thing recently that like he was giving an interview and he was like, yeah, my name had to be taken off of I Robot Marketing because it was like overshadowing Will Smith's performance. And I was like, you're, of course he is. Of course he's the robot from my Robot. I had no fucking idea. I learned this yesterday and then it was.
Speaker 1: Like, of course you've owned.
Speaker 2: We're worried about like robots taking human jobs, but at least, like at least Alan Tunic is gonna be taking every robot's.
Speaker 3: Role for robots.
Speaker 1: They're gonna kill him first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're taking jobs.
Speaker 3: Is the guy that does all the animal voices, Bradley Baker he does instead of having animals voice, they just have him doing crazy.
Speaker 1: Clearly, it's a little like tongue in cheek thing. Let's get that, Let's get him, yeah, and just keep going. But when the when the Robot overlords come, He's done. Isn't that crazy? They're like yeah.
Speaker 2: Test audiences were like, yeah, we gotta get this guy out of here. He's stealing the spotlight. That's that doesn't make sense. I haven't seen I Robot. I don't think I have at least, but the only things that I do remember were him. Ah, I do remember, like his like dialogue.
Speaker 1: I never watched that movie. Looks stupid to me. It did look stupid to me at the time. I didn't see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe I'll watch it, and I really liked it.
Speaker 2: I should watch it. I've seen the scenes I've seen from it.
Speaker 3: I like, whoa.
Speaker 2: Immediately necrosis? Do you have any other guy with the hole in his head? And he's talking about how women always picked always ignore nice guys. I'm not even exaggerating. He's got like necrosis in his head and he's got just like a hole in his hand.
Speaker 1: He's like, women.
Speaker 2: Always go for the nice guy, or they always ignore the nice guys. And I'm like, you look, you look like you've been shot. I swear to God, what is this gonna be?
Speaker 1: It's gonna be racist?
Speaker 9: Yes, was spid I really that is such a powerful counter and that like that instance.
Speaker 3: Of a moment of.
Speaker 1: It's just because like I don't know what I was expecting.
Speaker 2: I had liked, I had like six other things I was expecting, like always gonna I even thought like maybe always gonna go like, oh, you know what I mean, like that fucking rang at sound. I had like seven other things. I just wasn't expecting the smoke detector being Oh God, that's like stulations you have.
Speaker 1: You have subverted my expectations effectively.
Speaker 3: There's nothing. There's nothing like some fuck some people are creative. Some people are creative, and they're like, all right, this is racist, but it's at least there's a little bit of a banos there. You know. That's good. It's layered. I like that.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the most offensive.
Speaker 1: You know, there's no worse racism than lazy racism. I think, ye if the best racism is clever, absolutely completed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Sween said, which I read that already. I hate when I'm hitting my my punching bag aka my husband and then my beer machine AK my son tells me to stop hitting daddy. I'm going to kill the president with the mortar. You don't want to see my hand. You know, you don't want to see my hand where my hand be at?
Speaker 3: Gay?
Speaker 2: Saul Goodman is slipping gay two rats in a trench coat sandporta bitches. I have Tim Allen trapped in my septic tank. What does that sound that he does.
Speaker 3: But echoed a little bit hearing the tank? Eavy out of this ship?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what are you showing me? God damn it. Oh no, I don't want to see that. He's gonna break his arm.
Speaker 3: No, they're just beating him.
Speaker 2: This shows like America's Funnies home videos that the audience couldn't see it.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh man, your fucking cheap bit.
Speaker 1: We should start show.
Speaker 2: We should say this is Oh wait, now I got a million dollar idea. We see we're thinking outside of the box here. Yeah, a clip show where we can see the clips but no one else.
Speaker 1: And nobody else can see and then people at home have the guests what the fun we're watching?
Speaker 3: Would? I would love to do a clip show, but the problem is that there's no means of time as they should be doing clip show. Because whatever I would do clips of it.
Speaker 1: Would it would be it would be like because it would be too like fucking insane ship. Well, that's why it would be. That's why it would be, uh picture, Yeah, crowd funding. So we we did have like six or seven episodes in the Inward Club.
Speaker 3: I'd be down to do it again with you if you just go through, if you let me foster all the clips, the clips that you have to watch all of them. You have to watch every clip I have listen.
Speaker 1: Look, I think, yeah, there could be there can be gold, there could be gold made there, but I think it should be we'll talk about after the show. Yeah, because I think I think, I think there's something we can do, because like if we if we can watch movies here, we could also do clip shows here, you know. So it's something that can be like and then he's like the Honorary Nigger or something or something. We'll figure it out off the.
Speaker 3: Show, uh.
Speaker 2: Chris Reaguan, Crystal Balisto and Tophe Knife, Tophe Knife to Knife, Berserker, Beatles, Big Bouncy Backside, Reckless Rhino, The slok Er two y So Derby. I love watching n C I S Numerous Cocks Inside Swen whoa boom boom.
Speaker 1: Bom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom bom boom bom bom bom boom boom.
Speaker 2: F it's for a fucking stupid god damn bullshit. Uh is the octo slur octager or the N word with sixteen g's the Silver Enforcer, Herald of Gus Lactus fraying the goon moon slurping up beetle clit dribble, Jesus twinking parks in my end be like I.
Speaker 1: Put my dick and you pushed as far as I can go.
Speaker 2: Bread the seas he saying it to him in uh corrupting a sheltered YouTuber with SNAr tank clips l from death note trying to figure out if you guys are gay or not. Derek nautchavn is innocent hashtag free him Sweeney comes in, bowling ball finger holes and puts them back on the rack.
Speaker 8: That's hot.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's a good, great idea, you know, good for business. Round eyed Asians sniffing every Vegas apartment to find a speck of SBG essence.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's fucking insane.
Speaker 2: That is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I was in a house though, so sorry, get that Asian out of here. It's a round eyed Asian. Get him out of here. You gotta start. You gotta start with the houses in North Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: It's like truffles. And then he does it.
Speaker 1: He fucking is busting everyone's house where you lived. I don't know, I've got the current tenants hostage.
Speaker 3: Uh come here and bring a we here underwear drenched in sweater. Also kill him. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: The amount of people with the money, the amount of money people are willing to pay for underwear, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Uh yes, terrible.
Speaker 1: Oh that The offers I've had are insane. I'm just like, what the fuck is wrong with you? That's wild, bad offers. I just bought a bunch of a fucking Chinese underwear. It's like it's just significantly smaller than it should be. Oh yeah, so like I need to lose weight if I want to wear them, because I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: But I think to your point, I'm gonna start a business now. Yeah, I'll be like, all right, hey, I just I went to the snark Tank podcast and rode the train in these one hundred dollars. I don't know, yeah, yeah, underdog, I don't know anyone anyone interested. I usually actually don't wear underwear very often, but I'll start worring underwear. Everyone's interested.
Speaker 3: Underwear that.
Speaker 2: Well. Intentionally, we heard the Star Tank officially endorsed the CNS Corporation. God bless the first Arcadian airborn, intentionally raising several children so that they have their left and right switched up. Brandy Hutzel, my bf K is my boy person while I was boy ovulating, maybe boy pregnant.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't want to a boy abortion.
Speaker 3: What do I do?
Speaker 2: Blonde, blue eyed a German Man violently masturbating when Derek and Chris bully sween Have you ever pushed a baby underwater?
Speaker 1: What happens? The baby fucking dies? Uh?
Speaker 2: Gotham's Biggest Diva, Bruce Wayne Trump's comically small penis and swedge swings, huge tooth gap, thug Zilla powering up with eighty thousand gallons of malt. It's a lot salt them all.
Speaker 1: G t A four swing set glitch. I look up Shagy's bizarre adventure on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Chris is octa gun Octo Mara of Octo Town, needing a goddamn Octo blunkin Jack w FM, Please get Noah Sampson on the pot. I'm begging I commit crime to play tag with the police. Ken Guys. Ken Levin is a producer of the first season of Cheers, Superman Joined Ice, Big Meat, He Stinks Canola, John Canola, Joe shot dead in Dublin, Ireland at rip. Believe in me, that believe in the me, that believes in you, Uh gay actor, good luck, Jonathan Kevin Spacey. Sorry, I can't, Sorry, I can't. I had a burrito. What would you do if you went to ET's home planet and everyone was wearing clothes? Heath paying more for concessions than for d X tickets? Uh gids f fi foh come, I genuinely don't think Kigson has ever had sex?
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: The Palestinian Assassin's got Ozzy Osbourne Hawk Girl killing Benjaminta who made me hard Obama when he met mission, I'll be like, let me be queer ice, cubes, Nemesis, steam rhombus, insane. Kingston is becoming genuinely irritated to listen to please fire him now Morbius but steals melanin.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's so crazy. Beating my meat with hammers.
Speaker 2: Mister pants Chris when Halo video or I saw you on other timelines, tresome soap cardboard Pie. I came in his gay ass so hard that I made m preg reel your next boys, Nick hard Zig Card, Mike Shinoda, Nobunaga of Rinkin Pak Who Insane Kingston cheets on Olivia Kolonosca be cheating on my wife for ten years of Prime two thousand and nine.
Speaker 1: Lebron damn Geez.
Speaker 2: Sweeny Bee like once upon a time I loved all the coffee gags in the Naked Gun. Also, after taxing my large drink was nine dollars and thirteen cents. Just in Isy Israel miraculously passed away bats and Palasenis can now rest easy. Sweeney and Kanye for President of twenty twenty eight. Goon Devil the man without come, Oh no he comes, Oh no, here he comes. Wachtout boy, He'll fuck your butt. Oh here he comes.
Speaker 1: It's a man's penis.
Speaker 3: Good one.
Speaker 2: That's that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Actually sick. That's good. That's a solid one.
Speaker 2: Good Ole Hall notes Am meeting Sonic the Hedgehog and gaining a corporeal body search Peter Lorrie Fish battle. Adam ruins everything, but she's not Adam and she's not ruining anything. Micro dosing Chris with one Milli, leader of Heroin Daily Smitchie the Kid Adam ruins everything versus Sheldon Cooper Nay Gigger featuring Ray Guitard, uh ur plankton be boy me cock.
Speaker 1: Is unsucked you vag uh me?
Speaker 2: Oh my new dand weapon plus four budgeting hamster and a sock Fagliacci the gay clown.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we all know him.
Speaker 2: Uh yush would gay weird al be gay al or weird gay in other words? Oh, in other words, oh yeay, in other words, letting me come.
Speaker 1: Inside.
Speaker 2: You're in your asshole, fill your ass with com and let me come inside your I really I love the idea of a Franks af or something like that. Uh cream pie, rita rapulsa until she comes undone.
Speaker 3: Damn Jesus Christ. I mean I would have hit Yeah, probably of course.
Speaker 1: For the cult.
Speaker 3: Exactly what the culture mask, Jesus Chris. They're fucking giggling and chortling. I don't have a penis. No, No, I'm a bigland.
Speaker 1: Well that's true too, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't have rita.
Speaker 1: Then, freaking lord Zed walks in and I'm like, you're next. I mean your next that don't have a dick either. He's got like that metal thong on his day is fucking shribled gone. Fuck, why are you doing? You know what are you doing? Kitchen, Stop sucking my penis. I'm sort on stop sucking my penis.
Speaker 3: Kingston, did you know.
Speaker 2: Bungee gum that has the properties of both rubber and gum? Cratenists, it's your boys showing to thank God for Asian women and thank God for celeblating nude mods cumshot gaming tm at grok.
Speaker 1: Is this true, Derek? You terminally foolish creton.
Speaker 2: You know what a population doesn't? He means nig mckeewee, Galactamus, Eater of Planets. Patreon releasing an update that pupably reveals everyone's display name history. There's a cult that's helping a lobster molt in order to see how big they can get. It sounds like almost sounds like a bar almost, uh, Sweeney, I'm sorry I called your magic cards gay drip mh uh. Forcing the Start crew to play Deltam in a gunpoint in cel Sebastian who wants to fuck aerial, but doesn't know if he has a penis or.
Speaker 1: Designer, if he lays eggs or what?
Speaker 3: Sorry, what was that?
Speaker 1: Play that again?
Speaker 3: Please? I don't know what. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: Means okay, nigga chicken nig.
Speaker 2: That Indian yodel is interesting.
Speaker 1: I love these daily pages. Bad nigga means nigga, underscore means love. I think it's the page.
Speaker 2: Okay, we want to blow me. The FBI intern tip Trump's name out of the files one page at the time, parentheses unpaid, uh so gape. They call him slip in Jimmy fucking my iPhone perfect with my perfectly USBC sized micro penis, Kremlin the Gremlin, blood Eagle Sweeney for any minor inconvenience. Uh crazy, that's insane. Fable four hype is dead now for me. Yeah, it's kind of like I don't know whatever We'll see Harry Rectam, Canon n word By Fries Peak, Boon Dogs, Benjamin Naho voice, Come bander, Shepherd, I need you to kill all planet.
Speaker 1: The Palestinians they worked for the reapers.
Speaker 2: Uh Waichley five eighty three Courage the Dastardly dog Bashing uses his head and while Muriel watches The Master Rates, Peppini Brothers presents Crash Course Cybertron history right through the Septicons, donc Donkerson, the Colon Swingey Slasher Mason, the metal Head, mockery of Megadeath pe Pe Patreon is starting to censor words. Uh, you can use in your name. Can't say ho, mo, but you can say the N word.
Speaker 3: What way the world?
Speaker 1: I can see it. We imagine we were, we were like it was us. Uh.
Speaker 2: Soho is a portmanteau of South for south of Houston Street. Maybe Fishy a mean lesbian gay superman, be like Kazama Cox Sarker, Yes, I am Uh. The JK and JK Rellings is for gigantic cunt whoa such a guy?
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: That's a great joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: John Strickland Mers eighteen eighty nine. Uh brought and bought and started playing Hogwarts Legacy, So you know the first jos of Key David presents something completely different. A man with two dicks in one b call him Alan Tu dick uh White Kingston violently raping king Dad, driving into Kingston's house at full speed. Pre Roz Blake eight nine six, I got Lockdow doing grave redships at the Dick second Factory, and all I got was Lockdow's previously mentioned honking a clown on his peepee and docking his nose forever by Chris Brown. It's like I waited my whole life to fuck one guy. It's gonna be me, you and my asshole. I don't think i've ever heard that song.
Speaker 3: Isally only got one life? When your pleasure, when you're fun in dance forever.
Speaker 2: You're nailing it. Blake eight ninety six, Big meat, these things, big gay beatle, sucking beetle, dick for the taste, berserker beatles, big bouncy backside Benjamin.
Speaker 1: Okay, I read this already. What's gonna happen? What's happening? What's clean?
Speaker 3: I don't think you read it. I think it lost fish.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think you're done. Hmmm, I think you're just done. It's so curious, curious, No, why are minorities so slippery? Curious?
Speaker 3: Did I let me try one more time? Let me get another shriine?
Speaker 1: What is occurring? Why are they always evading the law when I clearly trying to last with them?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Curious? What is happening.
Speaker 5: You fucking you fucking that fucking music is insane, dude. What the hell, dude, music is fucked up, dude.
Speaker 1: What fucking asshole.
Speaker 3: Made that a bad person?
Speaker 1: Fucking some trap, fucking chimp noises?
Speaker 3: I love. I love the Internet so much. It's so crazy, all right, Chris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just these very good views because I think nigga means love. Yeah, they're like in different places.
Speaker 3: Now, Nana chickens nigga. Dude.
Speaker 1: I love how crazy Britney Spears is.
Speaker 3: It makes me feel really sad because we watched that whole situation happening in her own life.
Speaker 1: But she's just living her best life. But she just dances in front of poor lighting and just just poorly dances in it. That's all she does. And like she made her money. She seems happy she made her money and popping out of this dress, she's lost.
Speaker 3: Her fucking mind. It makes me so sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unfortunate she probably you know. Yeah, it's different.
Speaker 3: Every time her family did. Every time is.
Speaker 2: Different, every time I every I think I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I think Patreon's sucking up right now. Oh oh so uh there's no filter to like say, like every time I do the filter, it like changes, like it's a different order every time.
Speaker 1: Nigga means love.
Speaker 2: And like, so I was reading and then I was like a name came up that I had already read, and I was like, that does makes sense? And then I went back and then like go.
Speaker 1: To the very last page and then if if King is the last person he's not, Oh, we can just watch Brady Spears be insane. Yeah, sorry guys, Yeah, well I mean whatever it literally can't do it.
Speaker 6: Sorry, we'll be He'll be fixedpe won and King of haphazard you guys, maybe we lost him, that'd be that's possible.
Speaker 3: I would will freak out. I would contact them. I'd be like, here you all right, do you need something? You know, anything, bring a.
Speaker 1: Gun to his house and be like, hey, what happened? That's crazy? What's the next time?
Speaker 2: By bye?
Speaker 1: Sorry it's me