Speaker 1: Warning, the Root, the Root, the Roots on fire.
Speaker 2: You're about to experience the most high octane, pedal to the metal controversial show of your life. Please buckle up and hold on tightly. This station is not responsible for injuries. This is Wayne Alan Roots direct from the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: What time is it?
Speaker 3: It's time War War.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, one hundred percent raw truth, one hundred percent American made the Warrior, Wayne Alan Roots.
Speaker 1: All right, I think it's my turn. Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the broadcast. My name is Lee Elsie filling in Alan Rudwayne again. We'll be back tomorrow. The show is the War Zone and you can email me if you like. Le Elsiradio at gmail dot com. That's l E E E l CI Radio at gmail dot com. They call me the Voice of Freedom. I'm broadcasting from this extremely boiling hot studio in Connecticut. I know I've been talking about that all day, my four hour morning show, the ac in this one room only. The rest of the building is gorgeous and golden and a home run. But this one room, this one little office room, well it's not really in office the studio is about three hundred and fifty degrees, So if I wind up sweating by the time we are done, that is What's not because I'm nervous. It's not because I'm upset. It's because I am hot. Welcome to the show, looking forward to it. We have one of our friends from the Heritage Foundation will join us in just a bit. I'm sure you've heard the audio from Donald Trump, and eventually I'll play it in this opening break here because I think it says a lot. A couple audio clips I have for you, But since the last time we talked, twenty four hours that passed and there was you know, in exchange, if you will, we had talked a little bit about the Uranians hitting three ships in the Straits of Horror moves and then in the overnight hours we struck them eighty different times. And Trump has said he's strike him again, possibly again tonight. And I thought, you know, this morning on my morning show, I sort of talked a little bit about what I ran is essentially all about as a nation, like we talk about the country, but it doesn't feel like a lot of Americans know anything about it. Like if I were to ask most people in this country. I hate to say this, but if I were to ask most people, hey, where is yes Iran, they would probably be like, I don't know. Somewhere over there, somewhere in the Middle East might be the most intelligent answer. They wouldn't know anything about it. They wouldn't know how many people. They wouldn't know what religion is. They don't know maybe the commerce. So I figured, you know, if you'll indulge me, I'll give you a quick, very quick, very basic background on what Iran is all about. It's a mountainous region. It's basically almost like a fortress. Believe it or not. There's plains, but it's essentially in a region, which is why it's very very difficult to get to. And the religion, the state religion is Muslim, like ninety nine percent Muslim, predominantly Shia, And I'll get into that in a second. So roughly, like I said, ninety nine percent identify one way or another some form of being Muslim. The core actually commerce the economy. The strength is hydrocarbons, natural gas oil. They also do petro chemicals. Their top export is petro chemicals, iron or other agricultural agricultural products. Minerals, that's what they sent out. Other key sectors they have an automotive manufacturing sector. They have pharmaceutical sectors, sections, textiles, carpets. And I think that I say this to you guys because I think there's this thought that we're simply dealing with a bunch of knuckle draggers who don't know anything about anything, and nothing could be further from the truth. I'm not saying they are a bunch of Einstein's running around, but they're certainly not Third World. This isn't like dealing with Afghanistan. It's very different. Their major trading partner is China by far. They also trade with turn Backpack, essentially where they exchange most of their goods. Their employment bisector, essentially their largest employer is a service industry retail, public administration, education, healthcare, and hospitality, believe it or not. Their major industry construction, mining, oil and gas related. Their agriculture, the number one thing is pistachios, Believe it or not. They also have grains, fruits, and livestock. Their common jobs for the most part, have to do with oil industry, petro workers, factory manufacturing, roles, those kinds of things. Some of their challenges. They have high youth unemployment. In some periods they informal work, and they have sanctions that end up have hurt them in the past. They have about ninety three million people who live within the borders of Iran, highly urbanized, which may surprise you. Seventy seven percent of the people in this country we live in cities. The median age is thirty four, so it's a relatively young population. Most of the people were born after the nineteen seventy nine revolution, which is a lot. Their ethnic breakdown is pretty much. It's sixty one percent Persian and they have about ten percent courage. So there is a battle within a battle inside. But I ran as ethnically and linguistically diverse despite the overall Persian dominance, the cultural dominance, it's basically a Persian country. Now the military might this is a little surprising. I thought on paper they had a better military, but according to my research today there are somewhere ranked around fourteenth as far as the strongest military might. They have six hundred and ten active members, including the Islamic Revolutionary Guard. Their reserves are about three hundred and fifty thousand. They have a large additional force that they can call on. Their strengths are large ground forces and defense in depth. They have extensive ballistic missile arsenal and a growing drone arsenal, which you know we have we have witnessed as well. You know, they also have some things that we you know, we're just finding out about, although we didn't know about the super hypersonic missiles they have those. Their defense budget is roughly ten billion dollars, which is modest compared to its capabilities or our capabilities. And you know, I was I was thinking, in addition to some of this, like what what is this? Like, what's the goal? Because I'm trying to get inside the heads of the new regime that's in charge. What's the goal? What do they want? I mean, do they want regional influence? I would assume yes. Do they want a nuclear capability? I think that's clear. That would be a game changer. They want to be able to I think trade more openly, that would be my guess. But their overall approach as far as the military goes, is this fortress approach, right, But I think they want to prioritize independence, deterrent. They want the nuclear capability, and they want I think they want complete dominance over that region, and with a nuclear weapon they get it. And because they've had fifty years of being some of the worst actors on the planet, there is absolutely almost zero trust that certainly zero trust that we can give them. And we've already now learned an early lesson in this negotiation with them. Maybe Trump has learned an early lesson, which is, you cannot trust these people as far as you can throw them. They are constantly going to be battling you in one way, shape or form, for some kind of an edge, some kind of upper hand, some kind of dominance in some area. And you know, we gave them a whole bunch in this quote unquote deal that we were supposed to have it just have discussions about this evolving deal, this memorandum, if you will, of agreement, and they've you know, they've already broken that and we've hit them, and I assume that they'll break it again and we'll hit them. But the question is, you know what, like what do we do now? Like Trump says he's gonna knock him around tonight. Okay, I get that, But Trump says a lot of things, and it's it's hard for me to believe, like I'm of the belief that a negotiation at this point in time seems to be a bit far fetched. We can't trust them, They don't trust us. They want to make sure that there's some kind of of a disruption straight on through the midterms. I've talked about this multiple times. Wouldn't it be better for the Iranians if they had, you know, a week leader. Wouldn't they want to wait until there's potentially a Democrat leader in the White House because then they can negotiate and get more of what they want. You would think a negotiation with Trump, certainly you're never going to get to that nuclear arsenal that you so desire. But you know, Trump, as many of you probably have already seen, had some very ugly words for his Iranian I was going to say friends in a sarcastic way, but you can't even be sarcastic about that Trump has now it seems like he's gotten to that point where he genuinely dislikes the people that he has to deal with, and he had had this to say, I think it's over. I don't want to deal with him and with this gum.
Speaker 4: You know what scum is there's gum, there's sick people. They're led by sick people and then the vicious, violent people. And if they had a nuclear weapon, they'd use it. As far as I'm concerned, us over, I'll speak to our negotiators. They want to negotiate. They're good people, Steve Woodcuff, Jared Kusher, but they have to come back to me. So as I'm concerned, it's just a waste of time.
Speaker 1: Dealing with them. They're liars.
Speaker 4: We make a deal, and if I make a deal with him, we have a deal, and he goes out, he talks, We make a deal. Everyone's agreed, no nuclear weapon.
Speaker 1: We make a deal.
Speaker 4: They go outside, jokes to the press, they say, we never even talked about it. There's something wrong with them. They're cuckoo. Sar as I'm concerning yourself.
Speaker 1: They're Cooper, I think. All right, so they're Cooper. They're Cooper. That was Trump early this morning. I got a one more cut. I want to play here in a second, but we'll take a short time out. You are listening and watching the war zone.
Speaker 5: Hey way down the route, America speaks.
Speaker 6: You call in and we talk about it, your opinions, your comments, your questions. How do you call in three four seven Route eight hundred three four seven Route eight hundred three four seven seven six six eight show airs at midnight East Coast time nine pm Pacific, but we tape it at six pm East Coast time three pm Pacific. So you call in at six pm Eastern, and I talked to you in an airs that night at midnight. The phone number again eight hundred three four seven Route. That number is twenty four to seven. You can leave voicemails.
Speaker 5: We play your voicemails on the air as well.
Speaker 7: Hey, Wayne, what do you think about Obama?
Speaker 6: He's a communist, socialist, Marxist radical.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 5: Or you can email me Wayne Root at gmail dot com.
Speaker 6: I'll read your email live on the air with your comments or questions.
Speaker 5: America Speaks.
Speaker 3: Hi, Wayne L. Route for zee Chad Genesis Medicine.
Speaker 6: Their CEO, Dan Montano, has been a guest on my show many times to discuss this company's medicineans to reverse type two diabetes, reverse Parkinson's, and reverse heart disease. Over three hundred patients have been dosed with their medicines during research studies, and all patients have shown great improvement with no adverse events reported.
Speaker 3: I know many of you have Type two diabetes.
Speaker 6: Or Parkinsons or heart disease, or you know someone who does, so listen up. You could participate in one of their upcoming free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines.
Speaker 3: They created a website.
Speaker 6: Just from my fans, redster now at cure dashwar dot com. Let's cure cre dashwar dot com. Also, if you're interested in learning about their investment opportunities, go to cureashwar dot com. Wouldn't it be great to make money and help cure diseases? Go to cure dashwar dot com.
Speaker 8: What would you say if we told you you can reverse most any ailment or.
Speaker 9: Symptom without painful exercises.
Speaker 10: In just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penny intercellular hydration protocol.
Speaker 8: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better.
Speaker 11: We know there's a lot of false hope out there, and many people have ball programs that work for a moment, but life's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 10: We have been helping people gain inter cellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 8: You will lose fat, not wand fat fast, including that killer, visceral fat Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of many ailments and symptoms.
Speaker 11: Ask your doctor about energized health. Don't miss your opportunity to transform your health.
Speaker 9: Now, so log on to energized health dot com. That's energized health dot com.
Speaker 12: Possible side effects may include increased joy, energy, potential reduction and prescriptions, more of the filling, relationships to your doctor visits, and overall improved quality of health and life.
Speaker 1: Welcome back everyone, This is the war Zone. My name is Lee Elsie. I am filling in for Wayne Allen Root. Okay, I know Trump has these bombastic ways to negotiate a lot of times he goes above and beyond you know what he's really thinking to try to give you this illusion that easy. Either he's on edge or he's very unhappy, or you know, a deal is impossible, and you know, maybe this is one of those tactics. It's very possible. But when you call the people that you're supposed to deal with scumbags and lunatics and cuckoo, you know, I think you have drawn this artificial line in the sand that I would think makes it kind of difficult for you to get to the same place on these negotiations, and considering that, it seems like in this original negotiation, in the onset of this, we gave up a whole bunch, And I don't know how much more we can give up and have the United States save face, if you will, and make sure that the standing deal is worthwhile and worthy of what we've already put into it. So I'm not really sure exactly how much more we can give, which leads me to think, Okay, what's the next step. What are we going to do? I mean, we can allow this uncertainty with ships in the straits. You can't do it. You can't have an economic or a global economy where a portion of that global economy flows through those narrow straits if these ships don't know if they're going to make it without getting fired upon. So what is the next move for the president? What else could we possibly give the Iranians that we haven't already given them that would allow some sort of formidable, long lasting not diplomacy, not even peace, but a long lasting stability in that particular region so that the ships can go to and from and we don't get six dollars gallon of gas across the country, because I think that's what everybody's looking at. The Iranians, I'm sure they're all about stretching this thing out getting to the mid terms. The more or the closer we get to the midterms, possibly the more Trump is willing to cave on certain issues. But I think we've already caved on about as many of the issues as we possibly can. That's just the way I see it. Obviously, I don't have all the information that Trump has. And then Trump, you know, was asked a question and he gave this answer, what the.
Speaker 13: Ramseyes fire possibly over?
Speaker 6: Are?
Speaker 1: You can we expectors? I'm sure we'll.
Speaker 4: They are behaving very badly, as they have for forty seven years, and you know, we hit them hard last night after the lunch they launched a couple of You do not have to know about this. You got stuff on your mind that they launched a couple of drones and one rocket, one missile and at chips because they would in the straight which they have every right to be. And so we hit them very hard last night, very very probably hit them hard again tonight.
Speaker 1: I'll give them a little warning. We're gonna hit them.
Speaker 4: Hart tonight, but we'll see how it all works out.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not happy with them.
Speaker 4: It's like, for instance, we'll have a meeting and we'll talk about the denuclearization of Iran, because that's what the war is. It's a war is really the denuclearization of Iran, and we'll have a meeting and we'll talk about just that. Because my whole thing, it's not about regime change. It's not about it. Although I think it's regime change when you knock out the first group, the second group and now you're I think that's maybe the ultimate regime change, But that's not what it's about.
Speaker 1: It's about we.
Speaker 4: Don't want them to have nuclear weapons, and it's the nukin or de nuclearization. And I think we've made a lot of progress, and they'll get out of the room, we'll talk about like we hear don't agree on everything, and then go ahead of a his conference and say we never even talked about it.
Speaker 1: The cuckoo. There's something wrong with these people.
Speaker 4: And for forty seven years they've been the bully of the Middle East and then not the bully anymore.
Speaker 1: The only thing I would disagree, I disagree with a few things, but I do believe that originally it was about regime change. I think he thought by taking out all of the leadership in that one strike, you were going to get an uprising from the Iranian people. And it never happened. Anyway. Before we get to this break, Freedom Fest is happening. In fact, the World's Fair of Liberty is coming fast. It's actually technically here. Today is the eighth and Caesar's Form Convention Center in Las Vegas. The most popular event freedom Fest every single year is the mock Trial. This year, Ice will be put on trial and Wayne Allen will be the Ice defense attorney. And that's happening Friday, July tenth, So this Friday, not tomorrow, but the day after. Wayne will be doing his thing as the Ultimate Attorney with Clarence Darrow something like that, somebody that fantastic. But he'll be up there and he'll be swinging and ducking and there'll be twelve jurors picked from the audience that might be you. Bottom line is warfans get a fifty dollars discount on registration feeds. You go to Freedomfest dot com use promo code war fifty for fifty bucks off. That's coming up Friday one day special ticket to watch Wayne defend Ice in a mock trial. Go to freedomfest dot com promo code war fifty and get a chance to see Wayne. We'll take a short break, we'll come right back. Keep it right here. You're watching and listening to war Welcome back everyone, This is the War Zone. My name is Lee Elsi. I am filling in for Wayne Allen root You can find me lelsradio at gmail dot com. They send me emails from all over the country. It's always a lot of fun going back and forth. So it's l E E E l CI Radio at gmail dot com. If you would like, you can watch what's going on at the Gateway Pundit. It is the most heavily trafficked conservative website in the entire country. The Gateway Pundit dot com, Wayne's Rumblewayne's X, get a root for America. All have the video feed and again the audio as far as the great radio stations from one coast to another. Before we get to our great guest, I do want to remind you that this particular segment of the show is being sponsored by Energized Health. Listen, you've seen Wayne Allen root Man, He looks like an Adonis for goodness sake, right, I mean, he's lost twenty five pounds of fat, including the dangerous inner body visceral fat, gained about ten pounds of muscle, and that intercellular hydration. So he talks about it all the time. He did it all in only eighty eight days. Now five years later, he feels the best he has in his entire life. He gives all the credit to Energized Health. Energized health is not a traditional weight loss program. It's a fat loss program. It's a game changer. It's a life changer. And by the way, people right now are saying, ah, man, I'm using ocentpic or I'm using the glpiece. Well. Energized Health is working alongside those pharmaceuticals to help We'll help minimize the side effects. And there are a lot of side effects. So it's fat loss to healthy way, not weight loss, but fat loss. And here's your chance to be like Wayne. Energized health can change your life and supercharge your health, just like it did for Wayne Allen Root. Right now, Energized Health is offering the forty percent off action discount, forty percent off. All you gotta do is say war, energizehealth dot com. That's energized health dot co. All right, special guests joining us right now. I've been lucky on the radio if got a chance to talk to Dare I say, dozens of great folks from the Heritage Foundation. I have a number of regulars that are a weekly segment to have weekly segments on my morning show here in Connecticut, and they're fantastic and joining us right now. A PhD Research fellow Thomas A Row Institute for Economic Policy Studies and a senior advisor. He's at the Heritage Foundation. Alan Mendenhall, Well, Alan, thank you for coming on. I appreciate it very much.
Speaker 13: Hey, I appreciate the opportunity. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: All Right, So we got chaos again, man, right, So oil popped back up today early this morning. I didn't get a chance to see it since about ten to eleven o'clock. What is already up seventy eight bucks? So I'm assuming that we can if something doesn't drastically change here and you don't get some kind of deal that the price of gasoline is going to go up. Correct.
Speaker 13: Yeah, probably so, I mean today the price that the pump didn't really change but the price of a barrel of oil is going up, and so you know, I suspect we're going to go back to where we were when the strait wasn't open, assuming the Straight closes, I mean, hopefully we can keep the Straight open. We're still at a point where we don't have nearly the amount of traffic that we had beforehand. I mean, we were getting one hundred and fifty, maybe on an incredible day, two hundred ships through. Right now on a good day, we're getting fifty ships through that straight. And when we're talking twenty percent of the world's oil supply going through that critical choke point, that's a big you know, that's a big deal. So yeah, I think, you know, I would not be surprised to see the gas prices go up. And this is just as they were starting to come down too. They had creeped up from February, March and April and then May they peaked and they were just coming back down. So disappointing but not surprising at the same time.
Speaker 1: So everybody, you know, always ask this question, and I ask it of people, and it's always an unsatisfactory answer. And I don't expect you to give me a great you know, a great I'll come to Jesus moment for everybody listening. But you know, everyone says that we're supposedly energy independent, and I know, you know oil is a global market, but why don't we just pump more? Why don't we pump more here and sort of limit the overall negative exposure we have to the world market. Can we do that or is that just too hard and too difficult to lift?
Speaker 13: Well, part of it has to do with regulations which have been eased in the current administration, And part of it has to do with if you're a private company and you think that this conflict is just going to be really short, you may not want to spend all the money it takes to start, you know, ramping up production if you think the conflict's just going to be short. We've been dipping into our oil reserves quite a bit. But yeah, you're you know, there's really nothing that stops these these companies from pumping more, and they may have to, look, they may have to. One interesting dynamic is Venezuela has the number one largest proven oil reserves in the world, but they have all this kind of crude stuff that isn't refined and we have the ability to refine. So now that we have this new relationship with Venezuela, it'll be interesting to see if we're able to tap into some of that oil. I know, both Exon and Chevron are starting to expand operations down there, so we'll see. There's just so much corruption and stuff like that that you know is inhibiting to the to the access to oil there. But you know, we'll see.
Speaker 1: But is there a way for let's say, these United States companies, whether it's Exon or Mobile or whoever. I mean, if they were to produce more, can they decide where they sell it or does it have to go on a global market?
Speaker 13: No, they could, I mean they could decide where to sell it. Yeah, I mean I think it's good for our oil companies to export. I mean we are you know, we're like the number one producer of oil and we have been energy independent since twenty nineteen. Where we're really really good is the liquefied natural gas though, because we have these shale deposits in like New Mexico and Texas that just don't exist in other places. I mean, you can't just be a country that just says, oh, let's just try to like increase our liquefied natural gas, because we're talking about like millions and millions of years of sedimentary activity that just can't be replicated. China actually has more extensive shale deposits than we do, but they're in these really arid areas that are tough to get to. It's really hard to frack because the ground's really hard there. So even though they have more extensive shale deposits, it's more difficult for them to get to them. So we're just lucky in that regard that we just have the topography, we have the geography, we have the history and the natural resources to be able to get that liquefied natural gas. And that's a really key thing because that's where we get our energy. You know, the oil is for the travel and the transportation and jet fuel and you know, putting it in our cars. But that energy stuff is really important, especially now that we're growing inn AI, because a lot of that AI is going to depend on that sort of that type of energy.
Speaker 1: Talk to me about the political ramifications. You mentioned Venezuela, right, So there are some people who truly believe that Trump is playing these three d game of chess while we're all playing checkers. And you know, you you get Venezuelan oil, Okay, you have pseudo control over that. And if we were ever able to get the you know, the Iranian oil, or at least some control over how it's dispersed, we would then essentially have China almost at their knees. Is I mean, do you think that was part of this plan and on the onset? I mean some people think that's like a fifty sixty year plan that was put in place, you know, prior to right about the time of the Uranian Revolution. I mean, is that something that you think is a possibility.
Speaker 13: I have a hard time imagining that it wasn't at least a factor when you take into account that the number one importer of Venezuelan order oil was China and the number one importer of Iranian oil was China. I just I find that hard to be a coincidence. Some other kind of geopolitical dynamics that are different. Now in light of the straight up her moves closing you had UAE as of May first say, we're out of opek. We're tired of these quotas. We want to pump as much oil as we want. And you know, we got other OPEC countries that are cheating without consequence, and like, what do we get out of OPEC now, Like we're not getting anything out of it. Let's let's get out and now we can pump as much oil as we want. And so when the strain becomes fully open, I mean it's it's open now, but it is not fully opened. Like I said earlier, we're not getting one hundred and fifty ships through every day. But when we do and UAE is pump and oil, you know that's going to be a big game changer, especially if you have other OPEC countries look at what UA's doing, say wait a second, right, they're gonna do that, let's do it too well.
Speaker 1: Speaking to that, I mean a lot of people don't know anything about the petro dollar. And we're talking with Alan Mendehol from a heritage foundation. A lot of folks think that maybe you know, with the Uranians, India, I think you know, got together China as well, wanted to flip if you will, how oil was bought and get it off the United States. Yeah, so is that part of the sequata? How important is it for us to keep that petro dollar.
Speaker 13: Well, yeash, yeah, that's a tough question. I mean, I think it's important for sure, whether that would actually happen, I don't know. I'm it's crazier things are happening. There are things that I say, I don't see that being possible. Well, I've said that about like five or six things that happened over the last five or six years. So who knows. But you know, the one thing that we really do need to do is get this situation. And I ran figured out because it is contributing to inflation. I mean, headline inflation is at four point two percent, and the reason you can tell that the oil situation is contributing to that is because if you look at core inflation, it's still below three percent. Headline inflation as measured by the CPI includes energy costs and food costs, but core inflation doesn't. So when you remove the energy and food costs and you see that cor inflation is that much lower, you realize, oh, yeah, it's definitely. This oil situation is definitely what's given us these inflationary problems. And so you know, we've got to figure that out or else we're gonna have to deal with that. We get a new CPI report next week. By the way, I'm looking forward to that to see. You know, at first I was looking forward to see, like, oh, how much better is it going to be now that gas price is a drop? But now that we've got this new change here in Iran, you know, over the last twenty four hours, I might be looking at it and see what hasn't changed or what might it may have even gotten worse.
Speaker 1: You know, anybody who does the food shopping and their family knows that inflation is still a heavy burden on every household. You know, you go to buy the most basic and basic foods now and it's you know, you're you're looking twice, you're looking three times. You're making that families are making a decision. I'm making a decision whether or not to put back that box of cereal. I always talk about that. I looked yesterday, as a matter of fact, I was walking through and they had this special on a box at Cheerios. It was a big box, but it was like six bucks. I mean, six bucks is a special price. That's crazy. I mean, what world am I living in? All Right, we'll take a short break, don't forget. You can watch what's going on the Gateway, pundit dot Com, Wayne's Rumble, Wayne's x Getter, Root for America, all those great spots.
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory VR KIP peradge is one of a kind global investment and economic newsletter.
Speaker 11: Listen up, Trump is in charge.
Speaker 5: The glory dayser here.
Speaker 3: Growth rates are only going to grow from here.
Speaker 6: This is your four year window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the.
Speaker 5: Rest of your life. Kiff wins whether the markets are up or down. With an economy is up or down.
Speaker 3: Weset our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 6: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor. During that time, he's beating the markets eighty six percent of the time. Well, the average Wall Street money manager loses the market ninety of the time. Now Kip is predicting a new golden age for the economy.
Speaker 13: Let Kip proove it to you for free.
Speaker 6: Kip's offering is daily VR investment letter completely free for two weeks. Free for two weeks, Try for two weeks. I know you'll stay for life. Join now, at vra insider dot com. Hi, I'm way down the route the national TV and radio host known as the Maga Warrior and the Capitalist Evangelist. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America the energy capital of the world. Enter Lost Soldier Oil and Gas. It took forty years to piece together. It as forty thousand acre giant gas discovery. It's estimated to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, with a management forecast projecting the first twenty five welds alone to produce four or million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we empower the AI future of America with clean natural gas, headed by.
Speaker 5: Oil and gas legend Mark Bruner.
Speaker 6: Previous public companies delivered spectacular returns for investors at their peaks. Petico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors, Ultra Patrolling grew about.
Speaker 5: One thousand and one for investors.
Speaker 6: To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the screen or go to Lossoldier dot com. That's Lost Soldier dot Come Wayne Allen Root for Freedom fest the World's Fair of Liberty July eighth to eleventh at Caesar's Forum Convention Center in Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: IATs in every year.
Speaker 5: I can't wait to meet all of you there.
Speaker 3: Freedom Fest is the gathering place to celebrate the two hundred and.
Speaker 6: Fiftieth anniversary of Independence Day to network socialized and celebrate liberty. Hearing me famous speakers, authors, economists, health experts, political leaders, a financial freedom Seminar with America's economist Mark Skousen. The Anthem Film Festival, a comedy show, a pitch tank for entrepreneurs, and great debates, including the big annual mock Trial. This year, Ice will be put on trial and the Ice defense attorney.
Speaker 3: Is Wayne Allen Root.
Speaker 6: The MC is Kennedy Fox News with speaker Steve Forbes, Glenn Beck, Adam Carolla, John Mackie, and celebrity actors Rob Schneider and Deen Kane.
Speaker 1: Join me at Freedom.
Speaker 6: Fest for my fans only, get one hundred dollars off the red stration fee. Go to Freedomfest dot Com use Trauma code War for one hundred dollars off. That's Freedomfest dot Com promo Code War.
Speaker 1: We're back. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome back and we're talking with Alan Mendenhall from Heritage Foundation. You know, I think hopefully that the gas prices can come down because you know, as well as everybody, the idea that the midterms are right around the corner, and you know, the last thing we want to do is lose the House and potentially the Senate because nobody can afford their regular bills every single month.
Speaker 13: Yeah, no, you're exactly right, and that's the only thing that really the Democrats can latch onto as I ran and uh and in this inflation. But it is important to keep keep it in context. I mean, yeah, we've got four point two percent was nine point one percent under Biden with gas prices over five dollars. So we have short term memories and we forget that, and it's important to bear that in mind, just to contextualize things. The other thing is, you know, we've gotten pretty good jobs reports. I mean, this latest one was beneath expectations, but it was still not bad. I mean, our only really bad month was February where we had some declines. But the other thing is the stock markets are going gangbusters. I guess not everybody has access to capital markets that can invest but those who do are seeing I mean records. I mean the dal Jones has hit twenty one records in twenty twenty six alone, and that's not even counting the records at the SP five hundred and the Nasdaq. We're seeing rallies that are unbelievable. Obviously, today wasn't a great day for the markets, but it's one day, you know, it's a one off, So people are seeing those four o one cases. The President continues to remind us making astronomical gains, and you know, maybe this is a good thing with the Trump accounts to get these young kids invested early on, with you know, looking at capital markets, learning how to invest, getting financial literacy. So I see a lot of positives. You know, the gas is the most negative. But again to contextualize, it's not nearly what it was under Biden.
Speaker 1: So give us a little bit more detail. The latest BLS job report, what is it? Insight? Can you tell us moving forward from that late from the latest report, I think it came out with yesterday today yesterday.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well, I guess the positive is that we did gain jobs. So it wasn't what we were expecting, but we did gain jobs. Unemployment stays about the same. It shows that the economy's kind of stable, it's resilient. But one interesting thing is where we were gaining jobs. I know, earlier in the year, people would say, oh, yeah, we had a good jobs report, but it was just all healthcare and as if that were just like a totally bad thing. But this time we saw gains in the category of professional and business services. And so that's like, you know, I mean your professionals, engineers, lawyers, accountants, whatever, you know, scientists and that type of stuff, which is interesting to me. That suggests, I think a very positive sign that some career oriented sectors are growing. And I guess you know, we're also seeing hiring in some ways. Yeah, it's wages are still growing, hiring is cooling. I mean, the only positive you may take from that is that it signals that we might have Fed Reserve cutting.
Speaker 1: Rates later in the year.
Speaker 13: I don't know. We've got on the dot plot. We have suggestions that the Fed's going to maintain rates or maybe even raise interest rates. I personally don't like anything that the Federal Reserve does whatsoever, But you know, I wish the thing didn't exist. But if you're trying to take it from the president's perspective. He's been calling for a reduction in interest rates, and if you're you know, if you're on board with that, is that would be a positive. I get nervous about the Federal Reserve lowering interest rates to artificial rates because that's also how you get inflation. If you just put too much money in circulation and you risk stimulating the economy based on artificial numbers, that's always a bad thing. So that stuff makes me nervous. But yeah, I think the jobs report is for the most part, Yeah, it was blow expectations. But is it bad news. No, it's not bad news, it's just news.
Speaker 1: We're talking with Alan Mendon Hall. I got one more for you before we run out of time. But this is sort of a thirty thousand foot view question. I'm sure you get it all the time. But you mentioned artificial artificial intelligence. So I know with the birth of the Internet, you know, jobs were created because of the Internet. This feels different to me, right, It feels like artificial intelligence for how amazing it is and it is, it's going to be incredibly destructive to jobs that you know, you may farm out to somebody else, like the number of jobs that are going to be replaced or limited. I mean it's almost end us. Where do you see that. Do you see a lot of new jobs or equal jobs being birthed from AI or do you see a massive loss there in the end?
Speaker 13: Well, I share the anxiety, but I try to keep a historical perspective in mind and look back over the course of centuries. I mean, we panicked when the printing press came out, you know, we panicked when we had cars. I mean, there are a lot of jobs that we don't have anymore. I mean there was a huge demand for UH train conductors at one point, and we don't do training. There was a huge demand for switchboard operators and drivers, right, So yeah, yeah, a lot a lot of things like that. And so I try to bear in mind that there are things that will come out of AI that are just unforseeable. We don't know what they're gonna do. That's the whole notion of Schumpeeder's theory of creative destruction is that, yeah, you get some really disruptive technology that comes in and it does eliminate jobs in different sectors, but it creates new jobs that are totally unanticipated, and it's because they're unanticipated that I can't say what they're going to be, you know, so I just have to be hopeful that AI follows the historical pattern of other innovations and other technologies that came.
Speaker 1: About there, Alan Mendell, tell everybody where they can find you, and you know the pieces that you've written and what you got going on over at the Heritage Foundation.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well thanks. My website is www dot Alanmanninhall dot com. I say that because it rolls off the tongue. I had this one host make fun of me because I throw the www. You don't have to say that anymore, but yeah, it's just my name, Alanmannonhall dot com. And then of course you can always go to the Free Enterprise Initiative at the Heritage Foundation and look at what we're doing there. We're doing a lot of cool corporate engagement where we're filing shareholder proposals with companies that are doing some bad things. So that's fun work.
Speaker 1: Outstanding, Listen, I appreciate it. It was great talking to you. Let's do it again real soon. But I thank you and and I'll talk down the road.
Speaker 13: Sounds good.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me right, brother, you got it? All right, we'll take a short break. You are listening and watching the war zone, all right. I think we're back. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back. I think did I just cough into the mic? That's just unprofessional of me. Send me home, tell me to take the rest of the day off. I never know that. I never did it. I got my own button here that says the cough button, and I wasn't prepared. Maybe nobody heard it. And again, maybe everybody heard it, and that I'll be very embarrassed. This segment is brought to you by Tangible Investments. Yeah, how important is it to own goal? Yeah, that'd be nice. China Central Bank just increased their goal reserve for the eighteenth consecutive month. China is preparing for what's coming? Are you preparing for what's coming? Buying goal may not be enough. You need to buy at the right price. And this is where Buyer's Guide buyers get misled. Other goal companies say we charge one percent over cost, But whose cost are they talking about? The real question you need to ask is what are you charging me over spot price? Then compare that answer to tangible investments. Tangibles excuse me. Tangible has been in business for more than forty years. They've handled more than two billion dollars in transactions, and their team brings over two hundred combined years of experience. Right now, Tangible Investments is offering gold bullion at just one percent overspot. That's unheard of, ladies and gentlemen. They offer silver as low as three percent overspot. If you want gold, silver, precious metals, or rare coins from a real firm with real credibility at honest pricing called Tangible Investments right now eight eight eight three three zero four to three five one eight eight eight for US three to three zero. That's eight eight eight three three zero four to three five to one. Or go to the website they created just for Wayne's fans. That's root for gold dot com. Root for gold dot com and tell them more sent you. Okay, let's uh, let's talk about one of the subjects I think I talk about probably more than any other conservative talk show hosts in the entire country. And this country is a republic. It's a republic. Our founding father is built on liberty, self government, and unappollgetic American exceptionalism. All right, follow along, and I want to ask you the question, before America dissolves into something unrecognizable when it comes to Islam, are we in the West just too stupid to survive? Look around, after more than two decades, since nine to eleven, countless terror attacks, waves of migration that have stained our cities and our culture, we still cling to this, this myth, the myth of the moderate Muslim. We treat it like gospel.
Speaker 2: We act like.
Speaker 1: If we pretend it's really not happening, then it will disappear, the incompatibility will disap peer. It won't. So let's be honest. We are a constitutional republic. We are built on Judeo Christian values. I talked about that yesterday. Individual rights, assimilation, whether you like it or not, and not every ideology can coexist without changing who they are. You have to coexist here. You have to seed some of your own culture. We are a great melting pot, and that's a wonderful thing. Anybody who says a conservative doesn't believe in the great melting Pot is lying. They're not being factual. But Islam, as practiced and as preached in its foundational text, demands something fundamentally different, a global caliphate where Sharia rules and Western freedoms bend the knee. It's just a fact. Think about it. What other toxic ideology gets a polite moderate prefects? Have you ever heard this before? And think about it for a second. They always have to throw moderate in front of Muslims. Were there any moderate Nazis in Congress, even in Congress before World War two?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: With a cherry picking good parts of mindcomp no, are there moderate klansmen who only lynched on weekends? Are their moderate wife beaters who promise not to leave bruises? Of course not. It doesn't work like that. Those ideas were rightly rejected because it just doesn't make any sense. But here in this country we want to throw moderate in front of Muslims to make everybody happy. Why do we do it? Elon Omar has become the poster child for this so called moderation. Hah. But she shows up in western clothes, stylish turbans, groomed eyebrows, nail polish and all of it. But you know what, The Islamic doctrine is clear. Women must be fully covered. Altering God's creation is forbidden in many ways, and Mohammed cursed women who dressed like men. But why does she get away with it? Well, she's in a position of extreme power.
Speaker 14: She used vulgar language in Congress. She's done everything essentially against this the Muhammed. But Muhammad himself again called out these cafeteria believers.
Speaker 1: Hypocrites is what he's called them. He's reserved a special worst place in hell for all of them. But the bottom line is the reality of Islam isn't hidden. It's in the Koran, and women like elan Omar are just tools of that Koran. You may call me crazy, you may think I'm out there, you think maybe I talk too much about this stuff. But I've watched what happened over in Europe. I watch what's happening in some pockets here in this country. I watch what's happening on our door, my doorstep here in Connecticut, in New York City, And in a culture where husbands may beat disobedient wives, where non Muslim women can be taken as spoils, where if you're a homosexual you get stoned. There's certain levels of violence that you'll incur if you listen to music, or play chess or laugh too much. You can take a beating for that true fact, and in some cases, innovation in a Muslim faith is forbidden. Imagine that, Imagine not being able to be innovative. How does that jive with America? That's what we're all about. We're all about it, innovation, We're all about capitalism. We're all about this amazing experiment of the republic. But it doesn't work through the Muslim lens. It just won't work. Our republic thrives when newcomers embrace our language, our laws, our culture of liberty, not when they import parallel societies demanding special accommodations. You can't come here and demand that wherever you're living is a mirror of where you came from. If that's the case, why are you coming here? I talked last week about the grooming gangs in Europe, no go zones in Europe, demands for Sharia courts in Europe, honor violence, and terror plots that have happened right here in this country. And every time we prioritize diversity over assimilation, we weaken the bonds that hold us together. You know. To throw myself into the mix again, I've talked about this before. My grandmother spoke broken English, my grandfather didn't speak any English. I never knew him. He was dead before I was born. But they came here and they worked as hard as you possibly can work, and they learned how to speak English, and they put two other My grandmother could speak link three languages, Italian, Albanian and eventually English. But they came here to assimilate, to live this amazing lifestyle of freedom. They didn't come here to bring Italy with them. The idea of out of many come one is an idea that we all should hold, not out of many, a fractured caliphate and waiting. That's not what we want. And leftism compounds the problem, tearing down our own heritage while importing one that despises who we are. And the left cheers that somehow, that is that is compartmentalized by our progressive friends as being like the holy Grail. You have to be, you know, you have to be so welcoming to the diversity to the point where your own culture is destroyed. And guess what this isn't a Islamophobia. It's a pattern recognized rooted in fourteen years, one hundred years of history with the Islamic faith and their doctrine. This is what they want to do. They've said it. We're going to come, We're going to ask for your tolerance. We're going to ask eventually for your forgiveness, and then we're just going to multiply and in the end we're going to you know, we're going to run different sections of different areas, and before too long, we're going to run more, and then more and then more, and then next thing, you know, you're looking like Europe. I just ask you, if you don't know what I'm talking about. This sounds like a foreign language to you, just go, you know, google Islam, the Islam Invasion of England and just watch. Just soak it up. I'm not making this stuff up. So if I have to be one of the few people that scream about this at least once a week, I'll be the one, you know, the one person, that one lunatic that screams about this once a week because I watch it happening in New York City. You know, the socialist angle of the Democrats socialists of America through Mandami is bad enough. But you know, the socialist as I've talked about before on this show and my own, you know, the Muslims are using this socialist angle as a way to infiltrate all of it. We have every right. We have a duty, by the way, I have a duty. You have a duty to scream at the top of your lungs that your culture is okay. To systematically destroy it is not okay. It's not. And it's time for us to really secure the borders and China chain migration and the refugee pipelines. The hostile regions coming in here to demand, by the way, demand full assimilation or you have to be repatriated. I mean, what are you coming here for If you don't want to, You can bring your culture with you, but you can't take my culture and have it replaced with yours. You need to teach your kids, by the way, the truth about this. You need to educate everybody in your family, all the people in your inner circle. All right, we'll take a short break. You are listening and watching the war zone.
Speaker 8: What would you say if we told you you could reverse most any ailment or.
Speaker 9: Symptom without painful exercises.
Speaker 10: In just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penny intercellular hydration protocol.
Speaker 8: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better We know there's a lot of false hope out there, and many people have ball programs that work for a moment, But Mike's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 10: We have been held me people gain inner cellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 8: You will lose fat not wanked bat fast, including that killer visceral fat.
Speaker 11: Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of many ailments and symptoms. Ask your doctor about energized health. Don't missure opportunity to transform your health.
Speaker 9: Now, so log on to energized health dot com. That's energized health dot com.
Speaker 12: Possible side effects may include increased joy, energy potential reduction and prescriptions, more FI filling relationships, viewer doctor visits, and overall improved quality of health in life.
Speaker 15: For two hundred and fifty years, America has stood on independence, forged by determination, built by those who believed freedom was worth defending. Now that same spirit lives on in stainless steel. The Bond Arms America two hundred and fiftieth edition Handgun American made, precision crafted. I am built like a tank, the smallest, most powerful personal protection you can care in. Built to honor are past designed to enjoy for generation. This is the finest in double barrel protection. See the bond Arms America two hundred and fiftieth adition handgun precision crafted from stainless steel. Visit get Bondarms dot com to secure your America two hundred and fiftieth audition handcannon. Go to get Bondarms dot com or call eight one seven five seven three four four four five.
Speaker 1: Hi Wayne L.
Speaker 3: Route for see chad Genesis Medicine.
Speaker 6: Their CEO, Dan Montano, has been a guest on My show many times to discuss his companies medicines to reverse type two diabetes, reverse Parkinson's, and reverse heart disease. Over three hundred patients have been dosed with their medicines during research studies and all patients have shown great improvement with no adverse of that reported. I know many of you have Type two diabetes or Parkinson's or heart disease, or you know someone who does, so listen up. You could participate in one of their upcoming free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines.
Speaker 3: They created a website.
Speaker 6: Just from my fans, redster now at Cure Dashwar dot com. Let's cure c U R E dashwar dot com. Also, if you're interested in learning about their investment opportunities, go to cureashwar dot com. Wouldn't it be great to make money and help cure diseases?
Speaker 7: Go to cure dashwar dot com.
Speaker 1: My name is Lee Elsie, filling in for weeen Alan Rudwayne Again. We'll be back tomorrow. The show is The war Zone and you can email me if you like le Elsradio at gmail dot com. That's l E E E l c I Radio at gmail dot com. They call tell me the Voice of Freedom. I'm broadcasting from this extremely boiling hot studio in Connecticut. I know I've been talking about that all day my four hour morning show. The ac in this one room only. The rest of the building is gorgeous and golden and a home run. But this one room, this one little office room, well it's not really in office. The studio is about three hundred and fifty degrees. So if I wind up sweating by the time we are done, that is What's not because I'm nervous, it's not because I'm upset, It's because I am Okay, let's talk about our founding fathers warned us over and over and over again about foreign influences undermining liberty, and they gave us this republic, as Ben Franklin famously said, we have the republic. If we can keep it, and can we keep it is a you know, it's a great question. We are fighting things on all like all fronts, whether it's internal strife, whether it's the fight against Ice, whether it's this fight here against the Muslim invasion, whether it's a fight against the socialist ideals. We are constantly battling in this republic of ours, and all of us who are I think righteous and stand for what I think is the freedom and the liberty and what the founding fathers wanted, we have to we have to fight together. We have to get arm in arm and try to make a magnificent difference before it's all said and none. I mean, Islam isn't like Italian or Irish immigration. It's not like that. Assimilation into America was what they wanted, what my grandparents wanted, It was part of the fabric of coming here. I mean, it's a comprehensive political, religious system. That's what Islam is. It's different. It's got its own legal code that claims supremacy over man made constitutions, and we've ignored this and acted like it's not really, but it is. And polls are showing growing support for sharia among Muslim populations in the West, And right now is the first time ever that more Americans support what's the Palestinian side of things than the Israeli side of things. There is a definite tilt in the way things are perceived in this country. So the question, I guess is the question isn't whether moderate Muslims exist as individuals trying to live peacefully. I mean, some surely do. Of course, some surely do. I'm not trying to condemn all of them. The question is whether you can bet our civilization's survival on it? Are you willing to do that? Are you willing to bet your kids survival on that? And America first, which I think most of us want to live through, means putting our people, our culture, our constitution first. A pro republic means defending the rule of law against any rival legal system, not laying down because you think people are going to call you an islamophobe or somehow they're going to call you racist, or whatever image or term that they can conjure up to try to belittle you or slow you down. I mean, if we refuse to face this reality, if we keep importing a problem while silencing debate I'm just looking for debate, then yes, we may be too stupid to survive. There's a video circulating on these social media sites I popped up, I think on my Instagram where there was an Englishman walking down the street and the police were waiting for him to say anything. All he did was say something just slightly negative about Muslims and they put him in chains and haul them away England. England. Free speech has been minimized. Fact absolute fact. So we all still have the spirit I think of seventeen seventy six. We can choose strength and clarity, and we can choose this exceptional republic over disaster. I guess all right, I think that's it for me. I'm sweating bullets here and I want to thank Wayne for allowing me to do this. It's always fun to fill in for Wayne Allen root my thoughts or he'll be back tomorrow right here, right, Well, he'll be in his own seat out in Vegas, but he'll have his I think he stands out. He stands up during the show anyway, you can watch what's going on the Gateway Pundit, waynes Rumble, Wayne's X Getter, Root for America. Write that down and crayon, put it up on your refrigerator and remember that because maybe, you know, maybe you're having dinner, maybe you have a chicken cutlets or some spaghetti or something, and you're like, you know what, I feel like I need to hear some Wayne, And you know, you log onto the Gateway Pundit and willah there he is like magic. So check that out. It's always fun. You guys, have a fantastic day. We'll do it next time and keep watching and listening to the war Zone. See you