Speaker 1: Time, I feel like you know what I feel. I feel like parents who just want to go out right. And we're right at that stage where you know, we're gonna all right, We're gonna get a babysitter. Kids are old enough, there's none of that weird like I can't leave them. No, no, no, no, We're we're good. We're gonna we're gonna go have a night out. And yet like within thirty minutes, I get a call from the babysitters, like everything's on fire? What's going on? Why are your kids such hellians? How is it? Every single time? Ross and I just try to take a day, man, just one day, just one day to accomplish one thing. Everything should be fine. Y'all can't handle yourselves. I I there is a there is a running trend where if we take just a day off and I'm not talking about it even a week off, but if we take just a day, the most insane crap happens. What's up with that? So we try to take a day, We got some stuff to accomplish. Whatever should be an easy thing. Riots in La. The most insane crap you've seen in decades out of Los Angeles, which is saying something y'all can't behave for one day. I mean, I understand it's not you per se, but you're definitely following it. I saw it on the Twitter. Just wanted to have a peaceful day, get some stuff accomplished, Roster, did you get some stuff accomplished?
Speaker 2: Right? So you know, I'm like a big travel guy, like I love to travel.
Speaker 1: Right, it's your thing, it's your passion.
Speaker 2: So we had this time off, so I'm like, you know, we're gonna go visit Los Angeles, like California.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, we're gonna go there.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: We stopped by Taco Johns because you always talk about the Taco Johns.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a mid that's a rocky mountain things.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I got really anxious and nervous over the menu because it was did you have a potato Olay? I don't know what I had, So I ordered something and just say yes, yeah, it'll change. But I ordered something and they came back and I realized that I had ordered the wrong thing. It was completely my fault, and he said to the guy, hey, this isn't what I ordered. And before I knew it, everything was on fire and I'm sorry, oh oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, all right, And here I am blaming the audience, and it's you who does know how to order at Taco Johns. You get the you get the potato ol Supreme and then uh, you don't. However many tacos you want pretty much, and on Tuesday it's all half price. It's amazing. So anyway, yeah, yeah, that's fun. What the help me? I know you're not a news follower, but tell me you followed a little bit of that. What was going on in Los Angeles? In all seriousness, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't find out until maybe maybe Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, and then let me see what they're up to.
Speaker 2: I got up in one of our beautiful twitch viewers sent me a DM on X and they were like, how come every time you take time off the world blows up? Yes? And I'm like, what is he talking about? So I went to the trending and the LA comes up, and I got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, I'm sure it's fine, isn't it, La la PD chief is It's fine? Right, It's all fine.
Speaker 4: The federal authorities have the right to be able to do what they're doing as far as people worried about the violence that we was saying.
Speaker 3: This violence that I've.
Speaker 4: Seen is disgusting. It's escalated now since the beginning of this incident. What we saw the first night was bad. What we've seen subsequent to that is getting increasingly worse and more violent. Tonight, we had individuals out there shooting commercial grade fireworks at our officers that can kill you. And we have adapted our tactics to be able to have a chance, to be able to take these people into custody and to be able to hold them accountable. We are overwhelmed as far as the number of people out there engaged in this type of activity and the type of things that they're doing. They'll they'll take backpacks and the backpack will have a cinder block in it. They have a hammer, and they'll break up the cinder block and use that pass it around to throw at officers, to throw at cars, and throw at other people. We've seen people with hammers, and you've broadcasted breaking the ballards behind the Federal Building and taken the rocks, if you will, or pieces of concrete and throwing them at officers. We've had liquid who knows what description thrown at officers. There's no limit to what they're doing to our officers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well that sounds awful, but I'm sure. I am sure this chief of police who serves Los Angeles. So let's just be honest. Is how do I say this? I don't want to say necessarily he's going to be a little more leftist, but he's going to have to play his cards, right, do you know what I'm saying? Because of who he answers to, Mayor Bass a city council full of lunatics, right, so for him to be that aggressive in his language is quite something. But that's probably not fair. In fact, you know what I should do? Let me check with the Let me check with the local media. How about KABC, right, the big ABC affiliate out there in Los Angeles? What's really going on? Guys?
Speaker 5: Large group of people, it could turn very volatile if you move law enforcement in there in the wrong way and turn what is just a bunch of people having fun watching cars burn into a massive confrontation and altercation between officers, oh and demonstrators.
Speaker 1: It's just people out for funzies. Yeah, who hasn't watched all the way moos burn?
Speaker 2: That is absolutely that's insanity. That on the right side of the screen are cars burning on the highway wherever fun for fun, He's like, these are his people enjoying s'mores, who are singing songs by the burning car. I don't know what the big deal. Listen, if you ever I have, If if I were to look at the window right now, heaven forbid, my car is on fire, that would be an awful experience because that's my property. That's like part partially my life being ruined. That's somebody.
Speaker 1: But if I had granola or excuse me, gram crashers hershe's and marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Right. So I'm once again just to just to reiterate, I'm a big fan of the smores, but I don't want my property being on fire like this guy, this news guy, like news guy. Hey, dude, that's somebody's life being destroyed. That you're like, Oh, it's just a car on fire. Like that's not a cool, that's awful, that's a bath.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What was crazy about the waymos too is they were ordering them on the app.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, explain to me what a weaimo is.
Speaker 1: So waimo is a driverless uber.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you can like get inside it and plot your leftist agenda. Well it drives itself well.
Speaker 1: Or or you just light it on fire. Okay, it shows up she called the uber with nobody in it, and then you light it on fire. So it's like, uh, it's it's it is this small machine on on demand.
Speaker 2: Is that like a California thing? We don't have those here, do we?
Speaker 1: We don't have I don't think we have Waimo's in North Carolina yet. No, they're they're not just in California. But do you remember the video in San Francisco of all the cars in the parking lot and nobody could get out.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I do remember they.
Speaker 1: Okay, those are Weamos, So they have been California. They also have an Arizona because we did the video of them pulling the Weimo over and the officers like, what the hell's going on? Right?
Speaker 2: So from like a news perspective, he's talking about you people eating s'mores, singing songs around the burning car, right, like it's not private, but that they're like, oh, well, insurance will pay for that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, that's just some of what's burning. One of the shots in the video or waymos. The rest are regular people's cars.
Speaker 2: Right, So that's somebody's life being destroyed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially LA, which is you pretty much need a car if you want to properly get around there. Yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 5: S'mores large group of people. It could turn very volatile if you move law enforcement in there and the wrong way and turn what is just a bunch of people having fun watching cars burn into a massive confrontation and altercation between officers and demonstrators.
Speaker 2: How often are they going to do this? Because we saw the same thing during Atlanta when the Wendy's or whatever was on fire and they're very peaceful protest, right. That became a meme mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And they're still doing the meme yeah on steroids. I mean really. And and we're told, well, it's not all of LA, which is true, it's not. It's not all of LA, like not down to the last neighborhood in the Beverly Hills area, but it's major portions of it. The one oh one is shut Dude, to shut down the one oh one, which is kind of a fan favorite among dirtbag protesters is LA traffic sucks anyway, So if you shut down the one oh one or the four h five or both like they did. You've gridlocked Los Angeles for all practical purposes unless people want to go all the way outlet by like Apple Valley and Ratro Cucamonga and all that stuff. But you basically shut down the main thoroughfares. I've driven through. I've driven through the La Metro. Obviously, I know it. I can sit there and just recite how I used to pay pass through it. Man, you shut down those two freeways like they did.
Speaker 2: You know, people are like, oh, you can drive around. That's like hundreds of miles right like your Yeah.
Speaker 1: Driving all the way out through the top part of the valley there is It's just not practically Listen.
Speaker 2: I've never actually driven in La I've been out there for like radio stuff, but I have played a GTA five. Oh okay, And you know, if it's like, you know, if the traffic is bad and you're like, I'm just gonna drive around, it's gonna take you forever to drive around that map.
Speaker 1: So it's great it take to drive through there anyway. So now you're just adding fuel to fire. But I want you to listen to the mindset. I want you to listen to the mindset of the reporter one more time.
Speaker 5: Large group of people, it could turn very volatile if you move law enforcement in there and the wrong way.
Speaker 1: And all right, so the so the problem is not that they're having a carbique, okay, which is a phrase that I learned from a previous ride. It's not that they're having a carbique. It's if law enforcement were to come in there with the wrong attitude would be the problem. And that's the game we played through this, right, That's what If you watch all Gaven Newsom's tweets, they're like, oh, no, this is all this is all Donald Trump trying to set a trap or make them violent, or you know, stoke the flames or create a situation so he can capture I'm kidding you, not so he can capture the uh, you know, handling of elections in California next time around. Dude. It's all insane. It's all it's all gamesmanship. And I'm like, I like, I don't under the political tactic. To sit there and approach it from that direction is insane. And they're in Unison doing it. Every leftist lawmaker is like, everything was fine, and then Donald Trump brought in the or federalized the National Guard, or brought some marine and to simply stand around on federal property. Let's be very clear what they're doing there, right and Lassen, until he invokes the Insurrection Act, they can't actually carry out law enforcement duties, but they can stand guard on federal property, which is what they're doing.
Speaker 2: We saw this during the summer of peaceful protests too.
Speaker 1: Most mostly peaceful protests, where you add like you know, federal agents to whatever guarding courthouses, and you add people on the left going, look the fascists. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what they do.
Speaker 2: I don't think they understand how this plays outside of California to the average person watching this, like even me trying to stay away from the news this weekend, right right, trying to try and enjoy the day off. But you keep seeing his photo popping up of the dude on the motorcycle with a ski mask on holding the Mexican flag and everything behind him is burning like it's a Michael Bay movie.
Speaker 1: And everyone's and then everyone's trying to correct it on Twitter, going this is fake. This is a fake photo, and it's literally part of the Reuter's package. For those who don't know. Each of the syndicated new whose outlets has a package and you can subscribe, Like we we have permissions for Getty, which is another one of the big film So my company iHeartMedia contracts for utilization of photos from Getty Images, which is one of the huge ones. Right, so we can see this stuff. I can go check it right now. I can check whether it's Reuter's or Getty or any of the rest. And we have to do that from a copyright standpoint, but like it's really easy to check that photo Ross is talking about in front of Randy's Donuts and you know the big that's the one you're talking about, the one in front of the big donut, right, yeah, that's the Iron Man. Yeah yeah, it's the Iron Man. Yes, yes, yeah, So that is an iconic location in Los Angeles. That photo is one hundred percent real when they're posing like the female Avengers coming in except there as he's on the motorcycle, there's a group shot of them, the dude on the motorcycle holding that giant Mexican flag in front of Randy's Donuts. The imagery there is amazing and not in a good way. And leadership out in California is like, it wouldn't be this bad if Donald Trump wasn't out here meddling with stuff That is a huge gambling investment in trying to figure out what narrative you think plays. And to Ross's point, to anyone who's not actively participating in these mostly peaceful but fiery protests, it plays horribly. Do you know many people on the left you lost because of this? Seriously, people who would normally vote for you because they feel, you know, some sort of I don't know, they feel that it's virtuous are looking at this going are you kidding me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Even my buddy Michael, whose house waiting I'm going to bouldoze out of a joke. You know, he's a big leftist, and he said my message. He lives in Chapel Hill, He's an eild roommate from Atlanta, and we work together the same radio station down there. He sent me a message that was like, believe it or not, there's a lot of people, like a leftist who don't understand how the First Amendment works, talking about how you know, you can protest, but it needs to be a peaceful protest.
Speaker 1: Right right.
Speaker 2: And I wrote him back I'm like, really, that's crazy. Oh wow, I can't believe that.
Speaker 1: Do you invite him over for smores?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: You know, you know what they need and here, you know what we need. Let me let me consult with the leader outside of the US. I think that's the only fair way to do it. How about former Philippine President d'warte.
Speaker 2: Why don't we Uh? Yeah, I like hearing from him because his thoughts are always like, you know, complicated and nuanced and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, since he's not a leader in the United States but rather a former leader of the Philippines who is now on you know, trial for war crimes. Let's let's go Duarte. If this let's say this was Manila or Cebu City, how would you handle it?
Speaker 6: Orders shoot them dead?
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh no, Dewarte, Come on, buddy.
Speaker 2: You always got to bring up the Hague, don't you.
Speaker 1: Oh geez, well, I just want people to understand the context by what he's delivering.
Speaker 6: This stop them dead.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is why you're at the Hague, bro, Just why you're at the Hague.
Speaker 2: All right, we got lots of audio.
Speaker 1: Hang on, you got all the rest of this real estate fly you could go be a fly anywhere else? Go be a fly anywhere else. But no, you gotta buzz around my head while I'm trying to talk. It's been hanging out waiting for me. Oh look it is hold.
Speaker 2: I just got a text.
Speaker 1: Oh oh Ross, look you this you're from USPS. Your package could not be delivered. Just click this link. That's not at all sketchy. Yeah, I'll get right on that anyway. Fly, what are you doing? Go away?
Speaker 2: You imagine being a fly on the seventh floor here like you're on Mars. Dude, fly has no idea what's going on?
Speaker 1: Are you just just like? Why is that guy screaming into that inanimate object? I will murder at some point while I'm talking, You're gonna hear like a snap. I have acquired a swater. It was a big fly too, you know, only slightly more annoying than Greta. Who is it toonbird?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Did we change her name?
Speaker 2: By the way, did they do the Kiev Kiev thing to her name?
Speaker 1: Like they changed I guess so those Yeah, I know we've been following this. It almost got Barry. She's got to be so mad over the La riots that her trip to Gaza get overshadowed, except it's not gonna happen. It never will happen. So for those of who don't know, even though we've been following it, Greta Tunberg, I'm gonna say Thuneberg because I don't care. And her team of useful idiots was on the freedom flotilla to Gaza, right along with power bars and milk and some baby food, I guess, and they were like, we're gonna sail to Gaza. Everything's gonna be amazing. In fact, can you should we put the original cut up. We're gonna do this. Let's at least go ahead and do this right. So, uh, they and they were sailing like across the entire Mediterranean and they had like eleven of them, and then they acquired an actor from Game of Thrones, which was actually a good get, as I pointed out, because Gaza does look like the dragons just got done with it. That's a Game of Thrones reference. So anyway, so they're, you know, they're off doing their thing, and they were all super exciting. They were making promotional videos like, oh, we're on our way to Gaza, it's gonna be amazing. Here.
Speaker 8: I got the audio a little bit messy, but I'm trying to go as fast as I can.
Speaker 6: Right now.
Speaker 8: We just left Augusta and we're heading is towards Kitanya and we're on the Madarine. We have been trying to sail to Gazza with aid, with solidarity and love for so long and we are huge step closets of getting to Huzza.
Speaker 9: Now it was so overwhelming.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, that's all right, that's all I'm going to torture with. So anyway, so they were actually they were set to reach Gaza, which Israel said is not going to happen because they currently have it blockaded. And you know, they pointed out that that wasn't gonna work, and a couple of things happened. One as they were sailing to Gaza with their hugs and their baby food and their milk and their power bars, they literally came upon a refugee boat that was in a significant state of disrepair. So these are North African refugees, right who were making this dangerous attempted passage to Europe. And then you know, and it's like, you know, if they can hit, if they can hit the beach, they're going to run in. They want refugee status, right, and like some of them were in the water and stuff. It was not going well. They just sailed on by.
Speaker 2: Well it's not fair that they did film it.
Speaker 1: I said it took video, Yeah they did. Look what's behind me. It's a bunch of poor people from Africa, some of which look like they might drown. Duck face.
Speaker 2: They throw them a booie man.
Speaker 1: To do the duck face, right, Well, you never done duck face with drowning refugees behind you, Russ, Come on, man, do you do the duck face? Or do you do like the gangster pose were down with the double fingers point Now, everybody back in the day did the duck face. Like everybody did the face.
Speaker 2: It's just something you did. And it's a weird phenomena. I know, I don't know why, but it's definitely something that happened. So, yeah, that you do want to pull off the Zoolander blue steel look in front of the refugee sinking boat.
Speaker 1: We're gonna help people, not you people, but some other people, mostly us.
Speaker 2: They're like, we need supplies. You're like, no, these are for the terrorists as well.
Speaker 1: The terrorists didn't get them for two reasons, the first of which apparently they ate them except for part of the baby food. Dude, that's so funny. You've got it is not you have a performative amount of of like aid. Right, You're not. You're not there really to drop off because if you were there to drop off as much aid as possible, you know what, you don't have on the boat eleven other people, right, because those people got to eat. They take up weight, they take up space. If you really were on on a mission to drop off as much supplies as possible, you have whatever the minimum amount of crew is to sail your sailboat to the location and then and then when you get there, obviously you can offload the spots. They ate them, which is not surprising when you when you check out some of the video. Two, the Israeli Navy got them, and I don't mean they got them in an evil way. They literally it's a sailboat. They was very easy to stop. They pulled them off of their they took Thuneburg's been deported already.
Speaker 2: You know she did she make a video or a post saying that they're being kidnaped, a hostage post.
Speaker 1: Yes, she goes. If you're seeing this video. I've been kidnapped by the Israelis.
Speaker 2: Right, and I think it's the other side that she's going to help that actually does the kidnappings, correct.
Speaker 1: That is a thing, yes, that's uh, we have seen some of that. So so she wasn't kidnapped, and she's already been deported, and they gave her a choice. By the way, too, you could be insta deported, but she chose, or you could challenge your deportation, which some of her fellow folks did. But she's very busy.
Speaker 2: She does not have time.
Speaker 1: Apparently to do this. And by the way, in case you think that she got near Gaza, you were wrong. You know, they cap They stopped the boat one hundred and twenty five miles from Gaza. So based on is going to irritate you flat earth, there's based on the curvature of the earth. She never laid eyes on the prize. You can't see one hundred and twenty five miles through the horizon, so she never even sniffed Gaza. Plus they were basically out of food, so probably did them a favor. I hate this though. I saw this in multiple news stories where people referring to it as the selfie yacht and not the hugboat.
Speaker 2: That's an inferior name.
Speaker 1: Well check with us people, this is what we do for a living. This is a really selfie yacht. I understand what you're trying to convey, but the hug boat. Israeli Foreign Minister portrayed the voyage as a public relations stunt, saying on social media that the quote selfie yacht, So it's the Israelis who check Israel, check with us.
Speaker 2: The whole thing was obviously we know it and the audience knows that. The whole thing was super dumb and it was yeah, is it was for publicity, but like you see these photos and they were so infuriating if you consider what they said they were trying to do. And they see the photos of them on the deck of the boat with their glasses of wine. Yeah, and they're in their life jackets and they're yeah, just so dumb. Yeah, I'm just looking at.
Speaker 1: Some video from Yasmin who was the chick you heard in that audio there, and they're like, oh, we got our hands up. They got a little map here and like, oh, we're so close. No you aren't. Now one hundred and twenty five Miles, ain't it. Ain't it son? But again, how mad do you think they had to be because of this big publicity stunt? And honestly, I almost didn't. I didn't put it in the prep. I almost I just added it as a story to mention because of what's going on in Los Angeles, like you got your your moon battery got overshadowed by other moon bats. Like that's that's got it. That's got to irritate you trying to do, you know, massive moon battery. Meanwhile, the only thing that people in America give two flips about is this garbage.
Speaker 4: The La County Police say that they have it under control.
Speaker 2: Caring a flag is not illegal.
Speaker 10: As you know, what did happen in nineteen ninety two was so different from what we're seeing now.
Speaker 11: I mean that that was a real riot.
Speaker 3: Video after video has shown that these agents are the ones provoking protesters and also making up, you know, aggression by these protesters, and later video shows people were not aggressive.
Speaker 10: We are having an administration that's targeting peaceful protests, people that are there at protests. The President is sitting in the National Guard because he doesn't like the scenes, he doesn't like the scenes of people peacefully protesting.
Speaker 6: Unrest is isolated.
Speaker 11: LA has homed millions of people, most of them are having a normal day here on Sunday.
Speaker 1: You know, you've heard reports that there are riots on the streets Los Angeles.
Speaker 12: That is not what's happening across the city of Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Governor Reason's right.
Speaker 11: There was anything like a riot happening on Friday, Saturday, and we.
Speaker 10: Just witnessed protesters thanking a National Guardsman for his service here in.
Speaker 2: California, lapd By most estimates, had this under control last night.
Speaker 13: No, I don't think the National Guard is needed now. Things in La are calm. There was a protest that got a little unruly late at night.
Speaker 14: There been no violence where anybody that was protesting hit anybody, shot anybody, anybody nothing.
Speaker 5: What is just a bunch of people having fun watching cars burn.
Speaker 13: Most of those demonstrators were very peaceful.
Speaker 15: They were chanting, they were shointing, people were driving by plonking their arms.
Speaker 1: That's the local media, and then there's a little bit of local lawmakers or federal lawmakers that represent the local area. You heard Maxine Waters by the way, fly I.
Speaker 6: Do I do with this fly or shook them dead.
Speaker 1: All right, you're gonna something's gonna go down if it doesn't stop.
Speaker 2: I brought broke out the chopsticks, so we're gonna be fine. Just let me focus on too early for that. About this montage too, is every single time one of these people you're hearing in that the montage, and we did retweet it on the show account Casey on the radio is on the right side of the screen. Every single time, it's things being burnt. Stuff, yeah, thrown at cops, like this city on fire.
Speaker 1: They tried to light the police horses on fire. One of the I don't know, did you see the video of the absolute beat down.
Speaker 2: That dude go, oh no, I missed that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he threw accelerant all over the street where where it like it's a trap. So threw accelerant all over the street because the line of police forces were coming, and then attempted to light the accelerant on fire. And it's clear that the officers could smell the accelerant. So they go into just absolute like you know, they're gonna they have the horses to monkey stomp like it's just crazy, man, And it's like it's just I was thinking in national cards. Dude, this thing has gone so sideways. They just pulled a bunch of marines. And they didn't just pull any marines. They pulled marines from like the angriest US duty station possible. Right, these guys are sitting in the middle. If you guys have never driven through Death Valley and passed twenty nine palms, you don't understand the sheer hell on earth it must be to have to live out there. It's miserable. So now you're dealing with a bunch of Marines who are not at Coronado, right, They're not down in San Diego. They're not at even Le June, where you got the beach nearby. Right, you got a bunch of marines who sit in the desert all day. Who's like they fill their day with pulling pebbles out of parking lots, right, busting sand, hardened sand open for volleyball courts that they'll never use. This is a description that I heard one of the marines. You give, right, and now you brought them to la right ahead of payday. Maybe some leave they were going to get and now they got us sit there and protect federal property from lunatics. What kind of mood do you think they're in.
Speaker 2: You know it's good though, because historically the marine's like a good police action.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess I think they like not being in twenty nine Palms.
Speaker 2: I was telling Markey about him, like, you know, they're sending five hundred marines. They're going to Mobile seven I think number seven, seven hundred now to Los Angeles And she goes, is that a lot I like for marines? Yeah, seven hundred. Some marines could cause a lot of damage. You play a lot of damage.
Speaker 1: And and and look, it's a balancing act, right because because Pozzy Comatatis, which I'm probably mispronouncing, is the things you have to be very but you know that there's going to be professional agitators trying to get something out of them so that they can claim Trump has violated this and he has not invoked the Insurrection Act of point, which would be a trigger to be able to do additional things. But they're not gonna put up with you trying to burn a federal building down. These are not and this is not to take anything away from law enforcement of federal officers who had to deal with things up in Portland where they tried to burn that courthouse night after night. That's not who you're dealing with. You're dealing with a bunch of marines who are gonna have zero tolerance for that. You want to shine lasers in their eyeballs. Let me know how that goes for you. I feel like it's not gonna go well. Dude, my retired marine buddy who was a master sergeant when he retired, his text. He's so excited, he's so excited, uncomfortably excited, uncomfortably excited over this thing, like wanting to re enlist, even though he did his twenty plush. Oh man, all right, we got more audio and you heard some max You heard in that montage, Maxine what she did? The funniest thing, it's it's probably my favorite audio of the day. I know that this right here should be.
Speaker 5: Large group of people. It could turn very volatile if you move law enforcement in there and the wrong way and turn what is just a bunch of people having fun watching cars burn into a massive confrontation and altercation between officers right and demonstrators.
Speaker 1: How did the car catch on fire? Did you stop to ask yourself that, sir, Even if you think they're just there to watch the cars burn. Did you ever go how did the car catch on fire?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: Spontaneous combustion? Like that's that's part of this story. Like if you have there's people watching a car burn and at no point you're late, and here's how the car ended up on fire. We just get past that. Apparently there's just car fires here. I didn't see any this morning. Ross. How many car fires did you pass on the way in this morning?
Speaker 2: You that I'm aware of? Oh wow, but I was very tired in groggy, so I could have passed it been really you know you.
Speaker 1: Notice a car fire in the middle of the road because you'd have to drive around it.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, I mean if I did, I would just pull up and be like, what song are we singing? Guys? Where is this?
Speaker 1: Wars? Well, that's a good point. Yeah, what do you uh? What tune do you use? All right, let me grab a call. We'll get to the Maxine Waters audio here in the moment. Yes, Boston, Paul, he's probably would have let the cars on fire. What do you want?
Speaker 7: We're going to bring back more mounted units.
Speaker 16: Those are great.
Speaker 1: You tried that of fire you were a mounted unit? What would you what would you have done because you you set a picture of you on a horse, what would you have done with somebody.
Speaker 16: Tried you would ride with that stick waving around? You know, I have had this nagging question since this all started. Well the New Raleigh, Mayer and Joshi wrecked downtown Raleigh turned into chaos and burning buildings. I mean, you know, his stores, and we're gonna find out windows.
Speaker 1: We're gonna find out because on the fourteenth there is this no Kings which supposed to be a nationwide pay we'll see because they tried to do some protests. Yeah, Sunday and then nobody showed up. But if this thing on Saturday, and let me let me explain to you the sheer hell that this is. So on Saturday, I'm headed up to the mountains because I gotta. I'm doing the Mountain Broadcast all next week, going to be up in Ashville, right, We're gonna be doing that. We're trying to talk to people, let people know, hey, tourism is ready to go, and western North Carolina could use it. And even though we're based out of Ashville, we're talking about all of western North Carolina. I have to go to Charlotte on Sunday and then drive to Ashville. So I and our iHeart facilities in Charlotte are downtown, so I got to go do that and then go downtown and then drive to Ashville. And that's Saturday when they're supposed to have protests. It could be awful. I appreciate to call their Boston PA. I just realized them up against the clock, so like, I'm not looking forward to that. Plus whatever is going on? Oh hell no, hell no, anyway, we'll be right back. Ross, Are you want to I'm sorry you wanted me to talk? Why don't you get the host, mister o'deal to talk? Why don't you go ahead and get him to talk? What the hell did I just hear in my ear? What on God's green Earth did I just here?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: That is hilarious. How did that happen?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Some voysover guy. I got a task over the weekend, put it in last minute. Nobody listened to that. Okay, can we find can we find that piece of audio? Will you go back and look at the log put on my button bars?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Ross? Sorry, and that probably only aired in the Raleigh market, but we're gonna make fun of him both, So I know it's not a Monday, but it is a Monday for all practical purposes. All right, hold on, So I just I gotta I gotta figure out if this is what I just heard? All right, here we go.
Speaker 11: This Hour of the CaCO Deal Show is sponsored by Wind Donation.
Speaker 1: Who's that guy? Who is that? Wait? Am I fired? Oh? No, I figured out it might be fired. Oh yeah, so clearly we had Did you try to get a voice over from somebody who's not in the market, right because you don't want to use local voices and little typo goes a long way? All right, Well, uh we'll address that after the show. What do you think, Ross Haynes, what do you air to the Underwear Fortune? By the way, I don't know if you guys know this, So Ross Haynes, Underwear King of Raleigh.
Speaker 11: This Hour of the CaCO Deal Show is sponsored by Wind Donation.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's never gonna not be funny.
Speaker 2: I I think you need to keep it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're gonna dump that into another cart because they'll change this one. I need that forever. Oh that goes in the forever file. I'm so excited, so excited. Anyway, Good morning, everybody coming up on the show. We are one hour from now, one hour from now. Oh and I didn't even ask is that one Ted's on? He's on a Dato five right, Yeah, he's all right. So I's sent me a text last night saying that we had booked the senator. So I realized, I don't remember what time he said.
Speaker 2: He has a new communications director. And they sent me a message yesterday said is there anything that mister O'Dell wants to talk about?
Speaker 1: Oh? Did they?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So the words out is what I'm what I'm understanding.
Speaker 11: This hour of the CA c O Deal Show is sponsored by Window Nation.
Speaker 1: By the way, if your Window Nation look at this free ads again. And I know the window name guys didn't do it because I know them all over there. Ah, what a morning? What a morning? What a morning? Any who? Speaking of what a morning? Uh, we got tons of great audio.
Speaker 11: This is this hour of the Case O Deeal Show is sponsored by wind Downation.
Speaker 1: Them sort nine year anniversary on the show too. Did you know that, mister Haynes.
Speaker 2: Listen here, Odeal. I don't like your your attitude.
Speaker 1: Oh no, what is with this fly? It's probably the fly you are.
Speaker 2: You any relation to Gordon deal? Are the odeals and the deals? Are they related? I can't that way.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to get into a story of nepotism, which clearly could tell other people's opinion. That's what was in all those boxes that photo I saw on your porch, nothing but underwear.
Speaker 2: Right, dude, Oh my god. So on Friday, because I had a bunch of people who had been asking to God, they've been asking like, is there like a baby registry?
Speaker 1: I thought it was a joke and you just put like lambos on it. I never know we really had people. I had people asking, so sure you got a baby registe? That's not unusual. Mark you put it.
Speaker 2: And in case you haven't heard the news, Hayes baby number two is coming in late November. Right, it is a baby boy. We're not giving up the name. We haven't really decided yet.
Speaker 1: Whatever the name is Haynes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, right.
Speaker 2: So we put out on Friday. I just sent out the link. I said, this is going to be the you know, the Amazon baby registry, right, And then it was maybe like an hour later and I'm at the gym and Markey's like, did you post the Baby Registry. I'm like, I did wow, And she.
Speaker 1: She's like, do you remember how Miracle on thirty fourth Street ended were coming in dumping all the mail bags.
Speaker 2: She goes, my phone just started going out. You get like the Amazon notifications, she said, you get like thirty or something, people buying stuff. And it just kept happening and all we can long and I posted one photo on the on the account and retweeted on the show account Casey in the radio, that's.
Speaker 1: The one I saw. It was like it was your porch and it looked like it looked like a comedic scene in a movie of packages showing.
Speaker 2: Up like and and that's happened every hour on the hour for like three days. The amount of packages and support we've had, it's completely amazing and overwhelming. When I say thank you so much to anybody who's been, you know, just the incredible generosity. It's just amazing to us. And we're writing like thank you notes to everybody, like handwritten thank you notes, but they just keep coming. And we've got like like highchairs, gliders, recliner for the nursery room. Glider's pretty much it's just like a glorified recliner and it's from the nursing room, so like Mark, he can be up there when feeding the baby. So it's like like baby mind you just.
Speaker 1: Throw kibble in the room. I'm sorry, I don't know anything about babies.
Speaker 2: I just like a cage o thing.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: No, but it's like, dude, I'm telling you, Like she said, she's like, we need to slow down because her friends at work are going to throw her like a thing. And she's like, there's not going to be anything left on the list, and they just she was napping on the weekend. We take turns sort of napping on the weekend so one of us can watch Lincoln while the other one rests. It's something we've done forever. It's just what we do. We really enjoy the weekend because we get to catch up on sleep. So they came, like the Amazon guy started to coming, and I just started piling up the packages in front of the door, like you know, making like a tower packages. I just wanted to see her reaction when she got up. And she gets up and she opens the door and she goes, oh my, what the just Amazon and the poor Amazon dude. I think he's like I think the drivers are super pissed off at us because the guy keep the guy pulls up. The Amazon truck pulls up, and the guy you can see him, like gets out and he looks at the house and looks at the van and looks at the house and looks at the van and he just shakes his head like this like this your wife is a shop a hal No, yeah yeah, And he I'm like, Oh, it can't be that bad. This is like when they first started coming on the weekend. And he takes out like a like a dolly and he he's stacks like four or five big boxes and brings him up on the porch and I'm like, oh, that isn't bad. And he goes he goes back to the van and he puts four or five more packages and brings them and he does this like three times in.
Speaker 1: The They're just gonna get a dump truck. Got back into your patio. So if you guys are out, there's a really cool leather flask with some engraving, and I saw, can we add that for the baby?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 2: So I really want to say thank you. It's been it's been in We've been incredibly overwhelmed by the support, So thank you. Crazy man. Yea, yeah, that photos unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well good I'm pregnant.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're knocked up. Yeah, I just found out. So wow, when is baby o'deal coming?
Speaker 1: Uh? Baby o'deal nine is months? Is that?
Speaker 2: How yeah something like that?
Speaker 1: How long that takes? So something like that. I'm not a doctor, So anyway, what do you have on your on your red just all lambos? Oh wow, nothing, nothing but the baby o'deal, big lambo.
Speaker 11: This hour of the CaCO Deal Show is sponsored by Wind Donation.
Speaker 1: Dude, I got to tell you, do you know how many people I've worked with in this industry who would be so mad right now they would literally dive out And it's the funniest thing in the world.
Speaker 2: Fantastic. And the guy, the voice guy, I mean, he's a good voice guy. He probably thought he nailed the read's like yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: You're sitting in Phoenix or whatever, because you have to understand how we get stuff done. Like I don't even know who that voice guy is, but yeah, no, he's like, I killed it.
Speaker 11: This hour of the k c O Deal Show is sponsored by Wind Donation.
Speaker 1: He's like he probably did the thing with his hands, like, job well done.
Speaker 2: I wanted to not.
Speaker 1: Light him up.
Speaker 2: Who put the L at the end of your name in the copy? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 1: Well, Also in A the A and the L are on the exact opposite side of the keyboard. Look down at your keyboard because A is obviously the last letter.
Speaker 2: Of my name, not an L.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that. How does get the complete opposite? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: If it would be a cacodeed or odeese or odo or deeds, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Like any of those would be be fine.
Speaker 2: Oh bad.
Speaker 1: By the way, if I get in trouble for anything, I'd be like, it wasn't me.
Speaker 11: This hour of the Cacodeal Show is sponsored by Window Nation.
Speaker 1: I assume it didn't do his production. You should fire that guy. Dude, that is so funny anyway, all right, So I'd love to dwell upon this, but we got to get the Maxine Water stuff is too good. Oh good. People are making farmer in the Dell jokes. It's Odeal, not Odell. Now you'all are just being mean. Uh, not as mean as this federal agent was to Maxine Waters though. So there is this beautiful, beautiful clip of Maxine who's decided to take it upon herself. You got to understand why she's there. So the head of one of the local SEIU offices, so this is these are government union employees. The head of one of the locals in California is an illegal immigrant, and he was taken into custody, you know, for being an illegal immigrant, right and then being openly out there. The amount of people that were serving it up on a platter this weekend is crazy. And we'll get to a few of the other ones. But so this guy's out there, He's like, I'm here illegally and they can't do anything, and they're like, well, you got an order for removal, so they took him into cause. So Maxine and Waters decides she's going to go down to the federal building, which I understand this. This is the federal building that's essentially under attack, which is now surrounded by Marines who are super itchy brichy. By the way, I've had several marines and former marines email me this morning who are so jealous they would love to be there. I think most marines would just be anywhere rather than twenty nine Palms. But whatever, anyway, So this very same federal building, So they have any of the officers, any of the you know, sys pre marines, any of the federal agents that are working out of this building, have zero patients for the likes of Maxine Waters, right, who just wants to come in there. She brought a camera crew. They're gonna go, We're gonna find what they did with the SEIU president who's here illegally. And so she thinks she's gonna roll up in this building because I using my power of being a congresswoman, and this what this one agent does, who's standing out there, opens the door to figure out who the hell's banging on the door. He just I'm gonna play the audio. You have to understand the visual. When he's done, talk can do her as hymn, slamming the door in her face and then locking it so she can't get in, and she is she cannot understand what just happened.
Speaker 2: Check this out.
Speaker 15: No, I want you to hello, hello, hello, Congresswoman Water, I just came to use my congressional Sorry all.
Speaker 1: Right, by the way, because it's kind of hard to hear, and if you don't hear it, she went Cartman, she pulled a cartman, which is the funniest part. She's like, hi, Congresswoman Waters here, I'm just here to use my congressional authority. She went full eric.
Speaker 15: No, I want you to hello, Hello, Hello, Congresswoman Water I just came to use.
Speaker 14: My congressional I'm sorry to check on.
Speaker 16: A visitors.
Speaker 7: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: I need to get in public apparel.
Speaker 9: I need to get ed.
Speaker 6: What do you want to congressman?
Speaker 15: I just want to see David Work.
Speaker 2: That's the guy. Would a congress person normally be able to enter it normally?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you mean when the buildings not under siege. You mean that normal?
Speaker 2: I love but I love how he pulled off the gandolf like you have no power here, and yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh it's great. I'm gonna use my congressional thword tie. No, no, you're not.
Speaker 9: What some of the thorn is.
Speaker 15: I don't know who they were, and I'm trying to get in to see David Worker, who they have arrested. He is the head of SEIU local union here. I don't know why he was targeted. I don't know what they're doing with him. I don't know whether they're going to deport him. I want to report back to my apostles about what company.
Speaker 1: Dude. It's so funny, and you know, I don't mean to be rude.
Speaker 2: No, listen, I really don't. We can make fun of her for many reasons, right, because she's a an idiot, she's a moron.
Speaker 1: But her husband running a bank that's probably a Ponzi scheme.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, yeah, it's weird to see her this way, not just because the door was thrown, you know, locked in her face or whatever. She looks so old and feeble, and once again, I don't mean to be rude. She can barely stand. Look at her. She's she's actually completely shot. I don't know. She should not be in office. She really should not be in office.
Speaker 1: She is well, look, it's not like they're going to get a Republican's not going to win her districts, right, that's she's She's in one of the bluest of blue districts, right, So if you got to have a lunatic in there, I'm happy it's her.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying, you know, obviously there are also people on the right that are like, but she's it.
Speaker 1: Looks like she's stuck. They stuck the Texas congresswoman in all Alzheimer's homes, right, yes, yeah, yeah, she is looking a little a little rough man. Yeah. You go back to the video of her during the first Trump administration where she's like if you're at the Petro station, I remember that, where she's like, you know, harassed. Anytime you see a maga person.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: People are concerned that there is a Gordon Deal connect. There's not a Gordon Deal connection.
Speaker 2: It explains why he's always on when you're off.
Speaker 11: This hour of the CaCO Deal Show is sponsored by Window Nation.
Speaker 1: I do what I do. Maybe this is part of contract negotiations, so like make him feel small. We're not actually in contract negotiations, but you know it's on the horizon. So but Diata Ross's point, she just looks like an old lady and a confused old lady in a tracksuit, like the Al Sharpton tracksuit. But let's face it, she was going on. She was going in up there to have the video, and she wanted video of this Seiu dude who is in the country illegally, you know, sitting there in some sort of holding cell, so that she can probably do a sit in I strongly suspect she had that whole crew with her, that they were gonna go do some sort of sit in.
Speaker 2: She was not there just to talk to somebody.
Speaker 1: I don't believe her for a moment, because you're not rolling up with cameras rolling, do you know what I'm saying? They rolled up with cameras rolling. If she was actually there, she wouldn't have a montage with multiple camera angles. She'd go, she'd be, she'd talk to him and maybe have ended the same way. But and anyway, that's not even that's not even the totality of the Maxine Waters audio. So that'll be coming up in just a few minutes here on the Caseyo Deal show hang on video, ros. I don't know if you've seen this even I literally just saw it a moment ago. So you have this woman, Oh hold on, I don't want this audio to go on. I don't need you to rip the audio because there's a lot of swearing in it. But people should see this video. So this woman, she's only in a white sedan. It's in a white sedan. She is clearly Hispanic, right, there's no question. Yes, I'm gonna I'm I'm paying with a brusher. She's clearly Hispanic, and she is terrified. She her car is surrounded. It's it's clear she's just trying to get from wherever she's going to wherever she's going. And they have this car surrounded. There's fires all around her, and they are pummeling her car with whatever they can get their hands on. And she's screaming, I have babies in the car. I have babies in the car. I don't know how many babies she has in the car, but she got babies in the car, and they're and they're and she's screaming that, and and nobody seems to care. There's maybe one person who is trying to like kind of shield her, realizing that he and his crew have gone way too far here, but nobody else cares.
Speaker 2: What a terrifying scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just watched it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my god, it's awful.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine? Can you imagine you get your family in that car, and and and you want nothing to do with this right and and iron, and you're the person who they're purportedly protesting on behalf of right, you're you're you're She is a Latina, she is she is within the Hispanic community, that is, you know, those who are primarily affected by what's going on with all this immigration stuff right now. And she's screaming and screaming, I have babies in the car, and she's opening the door to try to get her. She's willing to abandon her car just to get her babies out of there and maybe make it to safe. Look, I don't know what happened to her.
Speaker 2: Look at everything in the background is just on fire while these people are like jumping around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're just there watching the fires.
Speaker 2: It looks like something out of like an apocalyptic like apocalypse movie, yes where it's the End of the World, one of those movies that came out like the day after Yesterday whatever they were, yeah, Court where it's like, you know, everything is on fire and the earth is opening up and people are freaking out. That's what it looks like. And they're trying to get to her car. It's terrified. What is that?
Speaker 1: What was the thing in the Bible you just read about the big with the where it opened.
Speaker 2: Up the chasm? Oh yeah, yeah yeah to she Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's no, you know, it looks like it's sodom, right, It's you she's driving through sodom right now, but screaming I have babies in the car and nobody cares. They're still throwing.
Speaker 2: Have these idiots newscasters from there, like national and local that are like, oh well, it's just they're just singing around the cars like it's a bonfire, eating small risk, so.
Speaker 1: Just having fun, just having Let me play that again for those who just joined us, large group of people. This is the local, this is the LA so these people have more invested than even the national people. This is KABC, this is the Los Angeles local ABC affiliate.
Speaker 5: Large group of people. It could turn very volatile if you move law enforcement in there and the wrong way and turn what is just a bunch of people having fun watching cars burn into a massive confrontation and altercation between officers and demonstrators.
Speaker 2: Just listen to that delivery, right, The delivery should be they're setting cars on fire and destroying lives.
Speaker 1: That you probably why it isn't because I bet that dude's going they will go burn my house. If you're that newscaster, do you think they're not gonna go burn your house if you come out aggressively, Probably in the back of that dude's mind. I'm not justifying it, I'm just pointing it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean if they could get into his gated community, sure, well that that is.
Speaker 1: Oh well, gated communities aren't really a thing in California.
Speaker 2: It's like these things us the time. You know, when businesses are burned down or property is destroyed, so it's like, ah, it's no big deal because the insurance is going to pay for it. And we've gone over numerous times. It's not exactly how that works. Like you said, when you see something like this or all this property being destroyed, that's like a person, part of a person's life being destroyed.
Speaker 1: And then look at how hard it is. Even though we're going back to like the Palisades fire. I don't know if you've been following this, remember when they said the per meanium was going to be easy. It's not.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's gonna be a disaster. Adam Cars done the whole thing on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people coming in and doing the clearing. Like one of the things that the Army Corps is supposed to be doing is they're supposed to be removing and all foundation. So you got to dig up all that concrete everything there, and they just found no doubt that a lot of these guys are coming in and just burying it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got the permits and the regulations because it's California, and good luck rebuilding. You're gonna have to move somewhere else.
Speaker 1: You're surrounded by fire, screaming, my babies are in the car, and people are throwing trash cans at you, and you're reportedly the reason they're there. But no, everything's everything's fine. Everything's fine, isn't it? Isn't it right? Everything's fine? Isn't that right? CNN?
Speaker 13: But if you dial back time and go to Friday, if immigration raids had not happened here, we would not have the disorder that went on last night. I will tell you that it is peaceful now, but we do not know where and when the next raids will be. That is the concern because people in the city have a rapid restimponse network. If they see ice, they go out and they protest, and so it's just a recipe for pandemonium that is completely unnecessary. Nothing was happening here Los Angeles was spoke before Friday.
Speaker 1: Now, before you think that's a pundit on CNN who's sitting in DC or somewhere Atlanta, and that's the mayor. That's that's the mayor of Los Ates, Karen Bass, the former commed congresswoman. Well still commy, and that's not me going oh making comedy jokes. No, no, no, no, you should learn about her.
Speaker 2: Right. So the take is that this wouldn't be happening if the laws weren't enforced.
Speaker 1: Correct, yes, right, yeah, come on, man, is that so hard to understand? If only they had not enforced any which is why it's probably her policy. Well, if you don't enforce the law, then they can't break the law. You see. It's how they it's it's a gotcha like let's say, Ross, Let's say that you went and murdered somebody over the weekend. Okay, I don't know, maybe they cut in front of your line at Olive Garden, to your boothro whatever. Not murdered, Yeah, the nerve of those people, Yeah, I mean, who would do that? Right, and you murder them, it's not murder if they don't charge.
Speaker 2: You with murder, right, I mean that's a good point. Yeah. So if you're just say, ah, yeah, yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Did murder those people, but he didn't because we're not going to charge with me. That's so no murder. The murder rate of the olive garden is still zero. That's the mayor. That's the mayor who one of her citizens is in a small white Sedan trying to get her family from point A to point B and he now thinks her babies are going to get killed by a bunch of these lunatics. No, everything's pieced, everything's fine, everything's fine. And then you have the idiot useful idiots like Maximue Waters running.
Speaker 14: Have no violence. Where anybody that was protesting, hit anybody, shot, anybody directing anybody, Nothing has happened.
Speaker 9: He may have people, one or two or few people who will not conform. That happens everywhere. That happens at our workplace. There's always someone who does something. But we are saying to people, don't be goaded, don't be goaded into the don't be got into violence, because that's what Trump wants. He wants to violence so that he can send in the military and create martial law. That's what he wants. And if a few people were doing that, so I don't know what all this so called violence is all about.
Speaker 1: It's vaccine.
Speaker 6: Have you seen this video?
Speaker 1: You'll never be this terrified because you have security that travels with you. This woman is terrified. Look at her face. All she sees in her head is my kid's gonna get hit with whatever they're throwing. And her mom instinct is kicking in and she realizes she's powerless to do anything. She's surrounded by fires and felons. Okay, fires and felons who have now picked her out as a target for having the audacity to attempt to travel. Ah, there's a couple of people at work Ross. I'm sorry, maybe I missed it on those days. Has any of our coworkers ever created a fire doom ring?
Speaker 2: That's the thing she said. I mean, all of it was stupid, But I'm like, what is she talking about?
Speaker 17: There?
Speaker 2: It happens all the time.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been down to sales when they have the where they're burning the station vehicles.
Speaker 9: Sales.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. I have thought about burning or destroying the printer on numerous occasions, that is true, but I have the self restraint not to do that because I don't want to go to prison. Now the printer's been asking for it let's be honest, right, Yeah, jerk been asking for it for years. That being said, you don't do it.
Speaker 1: That what is she talking about the fact that this is the strategy the Democrats have chosen, right because they had to figure out his strategy to deal with it. The strategy has been Gavenuwsom and Karen Bass tweeting incessantly that nothing's happening or whatever is happening is very small and isolated and not really violent. In the other video, it says hang Trump over and over, So I guess they want the most peaceful presidential assassination anyway, raised agic from the Weather Channel there. It's a good rioting weather because I because you know, Saturday, like Saturday, you probably don't want to travel to downtown Atlanta because they're doing protests all across the country. And I have to go on Saturday. I got to be in Charlotte and Ashville by two of the cities. Yeah, and I have to go to downtown Charlotte to our iHeart Cluster to pick up equipment for a bro I'm going to be broadcasting up in the mountains all up in Ashville. On next way I got to pick up I have to pick up some equipment that we actually have in the Charlotte facility that I need, and that's downtown.
Speaker 12: They are they providing a tent for you? Will they provide a tent to protect you from the elements?
Speaker 1: So I can't even go because we have weapons policy, which right absolutely, but I'm also driving a giant SUV, so you know, don't make me think that you're about to cosmic right, moodily hard, that's all? Yeah, yep. Anyway, is a good riot weather or not good riot weather?
Speaker 12: The weekend be a little wetter than maybe the next few days. Today, a few showers, thunderstorms, this little kind of complex coming through with a front probably after two or three o'clock into the evening hours, and we are outlooked for maybe a little bit of severe weather. It's a marginal risk, but from the try it to the triangle, probably gonna have a couple of stronger storms. Would be surprised. There'd be some warnings, least for some gusty winds and hail. There's a small chance we get an isolated tornado into early tonight, and then tomorrow just a hit or miss storm and we're up into the mid upper eighty same thing for Thursday. So Wednesday Thursday fairly similar days. But later in the week we'll start to see the rain chances jump up once again. More scattered name the afternoon showers and thunderstorms, and that will include the upcoming weekend. And that will include Triangle try it, Charlotte, and Ashville. So we're the southeast. May see wherever you're going, Yes, wherever you're go. It looks like they'll be at least uh sub wet weather is scattered around, not all day stuff, but good chances will have more wet weather towards the upcoming weekend.
Speaker 1: H Thursday through Sunday. What's the weather in Pittsburgh gonna be?
Speaker 12: Pittsburgh?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Goodness, gracious us open Pittsburgh you Thursday? Good? Thursday?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Well, not really, it's not the top.
Speaker 12: It's not one of my top sports Friday. Okay, maybe some showers for Saturday Sunday for Pittsburgh. Yeah, it's Oh come on, you knew goodness? Oh come on, Ross write that down? Are you mocking me?
Speaker 1: By the way, you want to hear the most thing you want to hear, the most respectful thing you heard. So this morning, there's we have new uh, you know how the stations we have a you know, sponsored studio sponsor radio station. All right, so I come in this morning. We have we have a new new sponsor, Window Nation, which is one of my clients. Good claims so and the voiceover guys clearly from one of other markets. This is what this is what I hear this morning in the top of the hour. Ready, here we go.
Speaker 11: This hour of the CaCO Deal Show is sponsored by wind Downation.
Speaker 1: Cat played again. Did I hear it correctly?
Speaker 11: This hour of the CaCO Deal Show is sponsored by Window.
Speaker 1: I don't know somebody to be fairly worked here, like fifteen years.
Speaker 2: What is that? That's your name?
Speaker 1: Now that's my name? Now it's nothing I could do. No, you're stuck, all right, yeah, all right, we'll come up with a funny name for you. We'll talk in an hour.
Speaker 17: Have going.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, there you go.
Speaker 7: Don't want to miss Are you doing?
Speaker 1: That's way?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know something?
Speaker 7: So you know what case, let me go and get started. Number One, people need to stop saying the word violent protest. It's not a violent protest. It's the two words violent protest. It's only a riot in the constitution only give you one type of protests and one type of assembly. It must be peaceful. A lot of people keep associating and saying violent protests, so they can still say this protest is covered by the First Amendment. It is not the Once the first projectile is wrong, it is a riot. Abraham Lincoln squashed two riots of draft one called the Jackson Jackson temp a fair and Missouri and the Baltimore riots where in eighteen sixty one, Abraham, excuse me, George Washington, the Whiskey rebellion. That was a wriot. George Washington squashed the Whiskey Rebellion. What the problem is, when you have these riots, you can use lethal force. And I have been saying this for the longest time. Once you start throwing projectiles, rocks, stones, anything like that, those are things that can hurt and kill someone. And this is over people trying to break into a prison. If I was to go down to cald On you and shake on that fence and demand to go in there and see a friend or family member because I believe that he is in there wrongfully, guess what, you know them guys gonna do a cald On you do you know them guys gonna do it. Old them, if I go down there and shake and beat on the wall, you know they're gonna do if I go down to Central Prison and shake on that gate and try to get in. If I try to do that, So what ice facility being a federal property, President Trump can authorize leap the force.
Speaker 14: And people keep harping.
Speaker 7: On this the Kent state, the Kent State issue. Do people realize all those people the National Guard, all of them was found not guilty because the court's ruled at Kent State. They got violent, they stabbed, hurtinly projectiles.
Speaker 1: So what the limeral level A couple of guardsmen the day before the other thing? And this to answer your question, and I understand what you're saying there you have to you can't just shoot them, okay, And because there is still it's not a technical issue. And thanks for the calder, Jamal. It's the idea that you have to have some sort of strategy, right, And I understand there are situations where the authorization of lethal force on the part of law enforcement happens. How many police shootings have we talked about? But when you have thousands of people, you know, out just watching cars, burn and you start doing something like that, you have to think what does this escalate to? And as much as you may not want to take that into account, it's something you got to think about. But I would also remind people that following Kent State, Nixon got super elected. I just want to point this out. Nixon lue like almost all the states after Kent State. You know why because people were fed up with it. The CaCO Day radio program Tuesday, and absolutely nothing is going on in the news, so to helpful time, Well, welcome in. Senator Ted Buddy joins us this morning, how you doing, sir.
Speaker 17: Good morning, Wild Times. How are you?
Speaker 1: That is the understatement of the day. I can start off on the somewhat tongue in cheek on this, or I could tell I could start off on the really serious. I just watched a video of a woman who is who's terrified. She's clearly a Hispanic woman. She's in a small white car. She's trying to get from point A to point B and she is surrounded by fire. It looks like a mad Maxine. They're throwing things at her car. She's outside of her car screaming, my babies are in the car. My babies are in the car, which causes people to throw more things. And I got to watch lawmakers, including your colleagues, sit there on the news for the last few days telling me that there's nothing going on. It's mostly peaceful. They're making s'mores, they're watching they're just watching cars burn for entertainment as you do. How is this a strategy? Help me understand it, Kathie.
Speaker 7: It is a strategy.
Speaker 17: It is a strategy because all those colleagues that you mentioned are all running for president for the Democrat primary for twenty twenty eight, so they're all running as hard left as possible, which is not where the American people are. They're on the twenty percent issue that calls them to lose in twenty twenty four to President Trump, and they're doubling down on the worst issues we've ever seen in this generation.
Speaker 1: But Gavin Newsom was he was trying do you remember those he started giving the interviews where he was trying to sound reasonable and it was pretty.
Speaker 17: Well for a little while, but that's gone. Now we see the real Now we see the real Gavin Newsom, and he's now a candidate for president, and but he first has to pass not the reasonability test for our nation. But he has to pass the and win the Democrat primary twenty twenty eight, which is how far left can you go? And that's they're trying to out crazy each other right now, and boy, they're winning in California.
Speaker 7: It's so sad.
Speaker 1: Do you have a problem with what Trump did with Let's start with the National Guard. We'll get to the marine stuff here in just a moment, because you know, people are screaming Aposta, Coomatatis, the you know, Gavin Newsom said they're suing that there's a lawsuit that was filed yesterday right to to make it so Trump can't federalize National Guard troops anywhere. All the Democrat governors, including Josh Stein, have signed on to this thing. I mean, this is blood sport man, and are you.
Speaker 17: Asking about had a problem with this?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've got a problem with this.
Speaker 17: I think any reasonable American who turns on the news in the last week has had a problem with this. We've got a problem. People had a problem while they went to the polls and said people who are here illegally shouldn't be here. I mean they are four I mean, this is a sixty seventy eighty percent issue across party lines for people who are especially those of you who are here with criminal intent to be gone, and now we're seeing the criminal intent for those that are here. They're waving Mexican flags and they're they're throwing stuff on police cars, they're throwing scooters, damaging property, setting things on fire, and is the story you just told. They're scaring legitimate parents there that are, you know, trying to protect their children. So this is ridiculous, And yeah, I've got.
Speaker 1: A problem with that. But do you have a problem with utilization of US marines, especially marines who are just happy to get out of twenty nine poems. I don't know if you've ever been there. It's just miserable.
Speaker 17: What do they call it, twenty nine stumps? I think it's a marine, not my name, the marine's nickname for this. So you know they are there for support purposes. Right now, the Insurrection Insurrection Act has not been invoked at this point. If Trump's got great attorneys, he's he's going to take great advice on this. He's going to do it the right way if he has to. But so far, he has not invoked the Insurrection Act. And that is not expected at this point. But what he will do is restore law and order. He not let this get out of hand. And I mean that the people that wanted to get out of hand. I mean this is the Gavin Newsom who I mean, whether it's neglect of his forests and you know, the wo agenda inside of the fire departments which allowed these fires to go way beyond what they should have a few months ago, or whether it's this craziness that we're dealing with now. This is a pure lack of leadership, and they're all trying to raise their hands saying they want to be president. So I think Trump's winning on this, but nobody wins when you burn down part of our country.
Speaker 1: Now at this moment, this is going on primarily in Los Angeles. There was some stuff that happened in New York over the weekend, but on Saturday, and I'm super excited because I have to be in both Charlotte and Asheville on Saturday. On Saturday, they are they're promising nationwide demonstrations. So now we're into your neck of the woods. Mister guy, who represents four of the cities where these are planned, what do you think this looks like if it escalates, and we've see how bad it can get. If you remember the video from Charlotte where they're blocking freeway, they like that. They look at they lit that truck on fire. They looted the walmart, Ne's to the ikea, but not the ikea for some reason. How do we is there a discussion up in Washington as to you know, what happens if this takes takes hold in other places around the US. Because clearly you can if.
Speaker 17: Somebody wants to protest they don't like what's going on, that is a First Amendment right, But it is not at First Amendment right to damage other people's property, to impede people to do block highways. I mean, none of that is a First Amendment protest. You can express your opinion, you can protest, you can hold up signs, you can go to the polls, you can say pretty much what you want to as long as it's not inflammatory and causing violence. But this is over the line here. So if you don't go over the line, you're fine, but if you break the law, there's going to be punishment.
Speaker 1: But they but they want ken state right. Would you agree with that? There's some here who I think you would see by.
Speaker 17: Their current actions that they're headed that direction.
Speaker 1: But we don't want that.
Speaker 17: You don't want people want to get hurt or killed or anything like that. You want the law to be followed, you want people, you want you want to rain this in within the constraints of the law. You don't want this kind of conflict that they're shooting for. But I think this is a horrible situation, and I think Trump is right to help rain this thing in. And this just shows you how out of touch that people are that on the left with the bulk of America. This is why people went to the polls so that we didn't have this kind of bs that the left is invoking.
Speaker 1: The really crazy thing too, and it's it's something that constantly happens, and it's the ability of one of the political parties to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Like the news cycle was going pretty well for Democrats with the whole elon Trump thing, right like that, what was going well for them, That's kind of what they all wanted, kind of predicted, Hey look at this, it's dysfunctional, and now that's that's nowhere in the news man.
Speaker 17: I thought they were going to be fans again of Elon. I mean they were already showing up starting to finance Tesla's and you know, buying them back off the auction block. And then well that was a celebratory eighteen hours for the Democrats. And then now they have they have doubled down on their crazy. They just can't help it or hide it.
Speaker 1: And that's what we're seeing right now that now that disagreement. I'm curious what you think of it, but it tends to stem from this big beautiful bill. So where is Senator bud.
Speaker 17: At Well, look, you've already got you've already got Elon already retwheeting the president again in regards to you know what's going and this this is the guy who's largely built in Elon Musk largely built his h Tesla company and a lot of his companies based in California, whether it's Starlink and SpaceX at Vandenberg or whether it is h you know, southern cal Alifornia for Tesla. But now the big beautiful bill has got it is a wonderful offer from the US House sent to the Sendate to sent over here to the Senate. But it is, and Mike Johnson has said this. He said him getting this passed was like crossing the Grand Canyon on a strand of dental Plus. I can appreciate that Mike Johnson speaker is a great friend and he's very skilled to get it across. However, while you would like us to do nothing and just rubber stamp it and send it back, we got real problems with the spending here. He is asking for a big debt limit increase, and that's probably something that needs.
Speaker 16: To be dealt with.
Speaker 17: But I have never voted for a debt limit increase and I will not do it without significant structural spending reforms, and that is not happening in this bill. So we need to put we need to put some reforms in this to start raining in our spending. But let's take Medicaid for instance, and you get all the calls in the the main letters about this, I'm look, I want to protect it for those that's actually therefore, like the poor, like pregnant moms, that is who it's actually intended for. And you get working, age able bodied adults who were on it, and there's no incentive for them to go to work First of all, we need them in a growing economy. And secondly, it is taking from tax payers and taking from resources or for people who actually need it. So we got major reforms to do that will really help our workforce and will really help our economy. And then start reigning in this debt which we've been accumulating to the tune of thirty seven trillion.
Speaker 1: Republicans in North Carolina within our own legislature, they spent ten years with that being their objection to the expansion of Medicaid, right, that was the objection in North Carolina, and then one day they just gave it to Cooper.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: What is the possibility that Republicans up in the Senate, maybe not you, but that they do yield on this because I'm not filled with confidence watching what North Carolina Republicans did.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't know.
Speaker 17: You've got about six hundred and seventy thousand people in North Carolina that are in you on Medicaid expansion. I get it, some of them actually needed it. But you have to protect it.
Speaker 13: You have to.
Speaker 17: Make sure that you don't spin yourself into oblivion because then there's no programs there for anybody, and you want to preserve it for those that was intended for children, mothers, people with disabilities, seniors. And I don't really don't think that we should codify Obamacare by continuing and unsustainable federal cost share or allowing taxes on providers. I mean, there's just or letting people that are able bodied, working age adults without eving out even an attempt. I mean, we've got provisions in there, like Clinton era work provisions that said you can go to school, you can be volunteering, you can be helping out somebody in your own home. That stuff counts. So and also I don't think Casey, that we need to let one point four million illegal immigrants receive that's across the country, receive Medicaid benefits. I don't think we should let people register in multiple states and get benefits from multiple states. So there's a long list of things we can do to protect it for those it's actually there for.
Speaker 1: You know, one of the discussion points as far as being able to track what people are doing is this Palanteer discussion. I don't know how deep you've gotten into us, but a central clearing house of people's data, which would make it a lot easier to figure out who's trying to gain the system, who's not, whether somebody is in fact who they say they are. But also we live in an environment where you know, data theft. I can't tell you the number of times I've been offered free credit monitoring because a company I did business with got hacked, right, So what is your comfort level? Even though that is right now? Just a suggestion with creating a database like that, Well.
Speaker 17: What North Carolina is one of the better states on dealing with data and dealing with improper payments, it's still too high. But you've got other states which are like fifty percent of their medicaid payments are improper. So we need to do a twenty first century job of dealing with this. And I don't know, I'm not going to I don't know if a particular vendor that you mentioned is the right one or not. But having our own, you know, computer which probably has dust on it, you know, maybe somebody's like gaming on it on the side, I have no idea like what we're using. If it's floppy disks, reel to reel, you know, from something like Star trek Era, I have no idea, But we need something a whole lot better than what we're currently doing. And if it's an outside vendor that is a whole lot safer than what we've been doing now, then I'm all for it. Anything to save the taxpayer dollars and do a better job of protecting their data.
Speaker 1: So well, forget the vendor. It's just it's the concept. It's the concept, because look, you know, anytime anytime Republicans hear about you wanting to mask put data in there, you know, they start thinking about like gun registries, you know, all of these, all of these little tips and tricks and things that you just think are ripe for abuse. And I got to tell you, I'm on the fence with this because I understand the need to after what we saw with the fraud during COVID. Like I get it, I get it. I just don't know what the answer is because nothing is one hundred percent secure. And oh, by the way, China tries to hack us, what a thousand times a day or some crazy numbers.
Speaker 17: Oh, it's in the millions, it's in millions. And it's not just Chada, I mean, it's North Korea, Iran, Russia. I mean, it just goes on and even places that are. We would think they would be more friendly states, but we're in the billions upon billions of attacks on us in the cyber world every day.
Speaker 1: How how is speaking of China and all the rest of the world, how's all the tariff stuff going? A lot of this stuff's just getting lost in the news cycle. Where are we out?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 17: So, look, they're they're meeting in London, they're having the discussion. There was a good what hour and a half call between President Trump and g kind of kick things off for those on the ground in the UK. So I expect some Uh, we've got critical minerals or a major issue. We've got serious things in our supply chain that we need to deal with, and I expect we're going to do a good job and we're going to get it read out very soon.
Speaker 1: It's been a while since we chatted, so I'm just going to throw in a few things at you. What Ukraine did? I'm waiting for the other Russian shoe to drop. How nervous are you that Russia does something that's outsized based on what seems to be a very successful Ukrainian attack.
Speaker 17: Yeah, well, they took out a third of their bombers, they're they're proven that they're still in the fight. Here, let's go back to twenty seventeen.
Speaker 7: Before all this happened to something.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Yeah, President Trump is getting the world to stand up, the Western allies to stand up and stop freeloading on the US. And what we've seen is we've seen Ukraine. You know who I'm sympathetic to, but I'm cautious about is, Hey, you know, we're not going to fight your war for you. They have stood up and proved that they're still in the fight. Probably is Putin has built his whole economy on being in this fight. So I think if he were to reverse course, he's done as president. I think that's the that's the concern, is he's wrapped his identity around being in that fight and this Russian mindset of just being in forever wars. US doesn't like that, but Russia doesn't care. And it's a it's unfortunately put Putin has a very low value on human life. But these guys have stayed in the fight in Ukraine and they're they've been impressive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I was in Russia, if I was in Putin's inner circle, you couldn't get me above the first floor of a building the way that guy. All right, Senator, I appreciate the uh this the whole laundry list. There, we'll we'll talk. Let's talk soon because the craziness is just picking up. Okay, sounds great, all right, all right, there you go, Senator Ted budd here on the Kcoday radio program. Oh somebody's mad at me. What are you guys mad at me for? Are you pro palat here?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no no no. I understand conception of the idea. I don't like the idea of an outside company, but I also like the idea of the government. So I just I get the need. I just don't know the process is correct. Anyway, We'll be back. Dude, watching Steelers Nation react to the Aaron Rodgers signing at his bringing me joy this morning because Aaron Rodgers said he was retiring and then you just signed a one year deal with the Steelers, and it's like, I have several Steelers fans and they're all really angry about it. But I would be too, Man, I don't want coming over to the Vikings.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I hope JJ McCarthy pans out because we're betting.
Speaker 16: A lot on that.
Speaker 9: Ross?
Speaker 1: You play the Steelers this year? Why do I think the Bills play the Steelers this year? Check the old deal schedule? He uh, Or let me just check the Steelers schedule. That'd be a lot easier. So who gets to feast on Aaron Rodgers?
Speaker 6: Do do do do?
Speaker 3: Do? Do?
Speaker 2: Do do do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This is how I'm This is how I'm chewing up a valuable time. Sue me, All right, here we go. H only all of we play them though, love that for us. Yes, and the Bills do play the Steelers at Pittsburgh Ross. Are you excited? Do you guys get to play Aaron Rodgers this year? That sounds fun?
Speaker 2: Sorry I was, I was emailing Trevor about the Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. I apologize, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Mean I'm I mean Aaron Rodgers are not. I'm terrified about the season because the Bills are like the only team favored to win all their games.
Speaker 1: And then I'm also I guess your hard ones are all home games.
Speaker 2: Every single one. They're the only team this year and also there favored by some to win the Super Bowl. So I see this is like oh and seventeen inbound, like death.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, I hate that for you. So anyway, you guys play the November thirtieth. It's an afternoon game. I know how you love those. Yeah, what are the Vikings plays it? A wait a second, Oh, son of them? That's right, that's right. I forgot we plow. We're screwed. Do you know where we play him? Ross Ireland? That's right, that's our Ireland game. Oh it's messed up and it's like nine thirty in the morning or something. Crap. Yeah, it's like super early.
Speaker 2: I hate the International games. I hate him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we play.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 2: I was like, why does that time look so off?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So it's Viking Steelers in Ireland.
Speaker 2: I think it was what a few years ago where the Bills had a game in London against Jacksonville and Jacksonville had been there for like three weeks or some stupid like two weeks in a row, so they were like used to the time change. The Bills had the game on Sunday and then they had the Thursday game, so they had to fly back, get used to it, and then play on Thursday.
Speaker 1: So we have the buye, we have the buye after that, so which is how that should happen, you know what I'm saying, either before or after. That's if you're gonna make teams play overseas, even in Brazil, even though it's not much of a time change, even if you're if you're gonna make them travel for that, you got to you gotta end cap a buy or something on there, or at the very least as much time as you can. So yeah, we have the buye the week after. That'll be great. Go over to Dublin, lose to Aaron Rodgers, and then have to think about it for two weeks.
Speaker 2: I'm just good for him, but I'm amazed people like teams are giving him money, like they.
Speaker 1: Give him like fourteen mili. Yeah, that's some cap. That's some cap you're chewing up there. So anyway, all right, couple other things we got to get to remember how I pointed out too, like wait, hold on, what do you want Boston, Paul? What is your thing? The Patriots play the Vikings. Yeah, it's like preseason though, I think, yeah, oh actually you said that in your another too, Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, hang on, I got here. Yeah, it's the second week of preseason, so nobody cares what he gives a crap, not for pre They might give a crap about the first week of preseason because you're just saying, ah, football's back kind of, but you're sick of it by about two quarters of football and then you're just like, ah, bring on the regular season. So any who, Yeah, we do close out the year against the Packers two, which I hate for us, But all right, sorry, got a little football distracted there, all right, back to this was like go oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right. There's a couple other things, like I could not I could not tell you how many people were just volunteering their own prosecution, Like it's it was so weird to me, by the way, refollowing the saga of La Scanner, Dude, all right, so this guy, this guy right here, he run, he ran. They've they've since the leaded the account. Although I've seen some people that have created accounts to pretend they're like a reincarnation of his, I don't think they are. But this guy was actively twet tweeting locations of ice agents. And I don't just mean hey, like a news reporter is like, oh, there was just a big ice raate at this poultry plant, right where you're post reporting it. This account called at La Scanner was actively tweeting out not just where action, you know, law enforcement actions were taken, but also where law enforcement officers were being were staying. Right, like, so this hotel and he put the address of the hotel out here, I have an example of it. Hang out just a second. Yeah, here we go, so it says holiday in Torrance. Now they're not staying here anymore, so I will read it. I did see that they had moved agents because of this, all right, holiday in in Torrents and then they put the address ice agents are staying at this hotel. Confirmed this is what this guy's tweeting out. And then of course a bunch of a bunch of you know, rioters willing to assault woman with babies or burn all the cars, they would go over to the hotel and go after them like that's that's not legal, man. And so what happened, Well, people saw what was going on, they said, we're not going to put up with this stuff. So what do they do? They figured out who this dude was, and it wasn't hard because he has cross promoted his other Twitter account with his name attached to it and he's just he's a dimwit activist. He doesn't even live in California. He lives in Houston, Texas. So they were very quickly able to figure out where he lived, who he was. You know, the doctor was doxed, and it hit so hard and so fast. He started sending tweets out quote, I recently discovered several posts containing my family's name and home addresses. This is unacceptable and violates our privacy. Be warned if anyone appears at my residence with harmful intentions, I am legally entitled to use deadly force in accordance with my state's laws. Well, what do you think people when they saw that who had been out for blood on this dude, what do you think that caused him to do? They just doubled down because the audacity of this guy. I discovered several posts containing my family's name and home addresses. Now, look, I don't want this. I don't have anything to happen to this guy's family. I don't know if they simply put up with this guy or they're all in, But it doesn't matter. But the audacity to tweet that out and think it wasn't gonna go worse for you. Well, it went worse because people start showing up at his house, which again I'm not recommending, but is completely predictable. Starts showing up at his house and beating on his door. So let's see, that was at seven point thirty in the morning. He tweeted that, no, it was in the morning. Have to go back by a few hours later, he tweets the following, I want to issue a formal apology. I should not have posted the location of ice raids and will no longer do so I've contacted the authorities to take responsibility. They're reviewing my account. The account was then deleted, so I don't know what's up with that or lockdown at least you can't.
Speaker 2: Access mom or Dad threatned to whoop his ass? Is what happened?
Speaker 1: I yeah, I don't know, man, But here's the crazy part. So while he did, and it goes there's more to it there, And honestly, I think there might be some sincerity just based out of fear there, but like you dug this hole. Well, then they found out the dudes of Felon and a lot of peote Now and remember what he had tweeted previously. He tweeted, if you come to my house, I'm entitled to use deadly force. Now he doesn't state a firearm, but that's kind of what he's implying. But what is crazier is a restriction on felons in Texas that most people don't realize. Ross if you're a felon, what are you not not allowed to do? That is your understanding? What is your understand if you're a fellon? What rights are you or what things are you not allowed to?
Speaker 2: Vote? Okay, owning a firearm?
Speaker 1: Correct? Own a police scanner? Oh, okay, you're not allowed to own or access a police scanner if you're a felon in the state of Texas.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have thought about that, but yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Well, your Twitter handle is LA scanner and he utilizes police scanners to garner and gather information.
Speaker 2: What a weird thing to be doing from Houston, Like you're obviously he.
Speaker 1: Used to live in La. He moved to Houston, probably because it was cheaper. Yeah, it is a weird thing to be doing. This guy was really this information clearing house. People sent him all this infos. So this guy, this guy, because he got in over his skis, and he irritated so many people, and he was willing to endanger the lives of law enforcement so he could feel virtuous.
Speaker 16: Is now.
Speaker 1: His accounts are gone, which probably was a bit of a revenue stream for him. He had a lot of followers and he is a blue check account. And he basically semi admitted to threatening to shoot people, but definitely admitted to using a police scanner, which is in violation of his felon status. I will say his alleged felon status, although it looked pretty convincing the information that they had dug up on this dude, and it's just say, why are you telling on yourself? A state representative in Minnesota also said this yesterday, as.
Speaker 11: His mother had died.
Speaker 10: My father as the one processing the paperwork, but my grandmother down as his mother, And so I am illegal in this country.
Speaker 12: My parents are illegal here in this country.
Speaker 1: She's not allowed to hold that office in Minnesota's as wildly blue as that state's turn. She should be thrown out of office today. She's not legally eligible to be a state representative in Minnesota. You cannot hold that office, just as you can in almost any other state. Just tell it on yourself. So look, there's a lot more crazy ahead of us, but maybe some crazy weather too. We'll see what ray stage it has to say right now from the weather channel, do we get crazy weather or not.
Speaker 12: So crazy weather that that's so crazy something coming through Cople hour this afternoon. Other than that, clouds and some sunshine. Right now, look at that sounded like picture us. See more clouds than sun So not a real good looking morning. But I think the showers all hold off until later. We are painted in kind of the light green from the store prediction center. So there could be a strong storm or two around right through this evening and then tomorrow less of a chance of rain mid upper eighties both days. Tomorrow's rain chances is more isolated. Same thing for Thursday and then Friday ramp chances back up with scattered storms in the afternoon, but warm and humid in the mid upper eighties close to ninety four Raleigh and the cooler readings in the eighties to try it. So I think the message next few days is more dry than wet today, better chance than we will Wednesday Thursday, than a little bit better chance.
Speaker 1: Friday the weekend.
Speaker 9: Eh.
Speaker 12: Right now at least some wet weather around. We'll worry about that as we go toward the rest of the week.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you sir, appreciate it a good one, and we'll come back with Jeff Bellinger next.
Speaker 2: Welod Morning, Casey.
Speaker 18: Small business operators feeling better about the economic outlook closely followed Optimism Index not only improved for the first time this year, it improved more than expected the National Federation of Independent Business as seven of the surveys ten components improved, especially expectations for business conditions and real but businesses are holding the line when it comes to their workforces. Hiring plans are close to their early pandemic lows. American and Chinese trade negotiators are holding a second day of talks in London. President Trump told reporters the US is doing well with China, but China is not easy. McDonald's shares could be a drag on the Blue chips today, Redburn downgraded the fast food giant from buy to sell. The brokerage says weight loss drugs could cause trouble for the company. Investors were apparently not overly impressed with what they heard at the start of Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference. We say that because shares of the iPhone maker fell more than one percent yesterday, expectations were set high. Apple's attempt to start an artificial intelligence comeback fell short. The company announced non AI upgrades to several products and unveiled a major visual overhaul that it calls Liquid Glass. This conference continues on through the week. The primary distributor for Whole Foods Markets has had to take some systems offline because of a security breach. United Natural Foods says the breach was detected last week. It's under investigation. Some deliveries have been disrupted. The Indeed Hiring Lab analyzed millions of profiles on the job site and found that nearly two thirds of the workers who changed jobs between twenty twenty two and last year also changed careers. Nurses and software developers tended to stay put. Workers bail a lot of jobs in hospitality and arts and entertainment and Casey app actor John hamm Is signed on with Carvana. The star of Madmen will appear in ads promoting Carvana as an easier way to sell your car.
Speaker 1: Casey, oh, okay, all right, thank you, Jeff. To appreciate it well. Chat tomorrow, sir.
Speaker 18: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 2: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: Yeah you too, Jeff Belling, you're there from Bloomberg News.
Speaker 2: All right, Ross and I were.
Speaker 1: Talking off here, who is it that wants you to name the baby after a wrestler? Trying to figure out if you should do.
Speaker 2: I've actually had a few people ask me if that's the case.
Speaker 1: Have you is there a particular wrestler, because I think hul Hayes has a wonderful nighting and you can get tear away onesies.
Speaker 2: It's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Your wife's like, why is the baby naked again?
Speaker 2: What the hell's going on doing?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Rais the remote Haze or Undertaker Haze or yokoze?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What was my favorite? I can't believe you've never heard of this wrestler, Beaver Cleavage. You don't remember beaver Cleavage?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I don't remember him. I just remember reading about him and looking him up one time. It was an attitude air a wrestler for about five minutes. So I'm just saying it's an option. There's lots of options. So uh anyway, all right, well, Ross won't tell us what it is, but I think Kentucky butcher Hayes has a nice ring, but that's just you know what, the kids would respect him, whether it's respect or just out of fear. They ain't mess with the same thing, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever gets you there, all right. Couple other things, speaking of ways to make money, so yeah, if one one we got to have the tear away ones, that's probably a terrible idea. Two, I dude, So, I don't know what the hell's wrong with people, but it's five thousand of you lunatics just paid Sydney Sweeney eight dollars for a bar soap of her bathwater. Why are we not doing shut? Do we got to get some merch? How much you think we could charge for bathwater?
Speaker 2: You're saying I'm gonna have to start bathing, Well you.
Speaker 1: Just have to do it once, I guess, and then use a little drop for each of the bars.
Speaker 2: Now when it comes to these bars, are you aware of the hoax going around involving it. There's a rumor that isn't true about the Sydney Sweeney soap or whatever.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, it's not her bathroom?
Speaker 2: No, the rumor is when you buy it, it comes with a hole in it. Okay, anyway, No, it's really a thing. And people are like, oh, she's disgusting, it's not appropriate. Well, it's not real, it's not part of it. So if you watch it, like we have the New York Post story that was in prep and the dude is holding it up and it's clearly just a bar soap.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that people were running that bush yep.
Speaker 17: A.
Speaker 1: People are weird, man, people are so weird. So anyway, five thousand, you paid eight dollars for a tidy bar soap