Speaker 1: Welcome to the love Shack.
Speaker 2: Baby, Ben's getting ladies talking love life and a white Mercedes Wavid. Let us be nice to you.
Speaker 3: Oh it's icing you.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the love Shack, Lady. Life can get crazy. You need two sexperts. Rollinghouse Suze.
Speaker 1: Slip had problem.
Speaker 3: Do you guys have uh pet names for your wives over the years, I've talked about mine on the air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sugar teas, Okay, that's nice. I usually roll with ice bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, I've heard I've seen that video where you walk You're like, I'm a melty ice bitch and You're wearing that speedo and you're pumping bout your fists in the air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's like all the energy leaves her body. She's like, oh God, is that video still on YouTube?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, YouTube dot com. Slash Ben, What about you, Kevin? Uh No, not really.
Speaker 3: I mean hold on, let me ask you guys right quick though. You guys don't consider mama a pet name, do you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, I call her mama about a thousand times. Yeah, I can't say that I had off the top of my head.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe what about you see any pet names for your lover? No? I hate pet names, So I think lover is the dumbest thing. I Have you ever introduced your significant other is your lover? This is my lover. Dang, I should do that. That would make everything real awkward. You know what's fun is to introduce your wife and then introduce the girl next to you is your lover. And I just watched the fireworks. I have introduced you as the guzzler. Okay, yeah, that's good. This is my lover and guzzler Ben.
Speaker 3: So you know, the the whole study that you find out, what is gen Z the younger generation doing.
Speaker 1: They do a lot of bro.
Speaker 3: They call each other bro, even if you know they're lovers, but they're bro, you know, because they're they're pretty.
Speaker 1: Cool bros that are lovers is brothers? Right? Also queen and king.
Speaker 3: If you're a world king, are you looking down on the generation just below you because they're young and they're irritating? You know?
Speaker 1: I think that's just American tradition at this point.
Speaker 3: So what really got my attention in this article though, was ten pet names for your significant other that gen Z finds outdated. So you are really crossing the line if you use one of these things. So far away anyone, any guesses?
Speaker 1: How about what we just said, lover.
Speaker 3: Okay, love on there number ten actually love probably baby, right, babe, babe, I'll give you babe.
Speaker 1: Wait, what what's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: Because there's some couples that will just constantly say, babee, babe, babe.
Speaker 1: You are not in a healthy relationship, are you, babe? Chris? What about yes number three?
Speaker 3: Hone honey honey bears good though, I guess that is one I get called.
Speaker 1: That's just a father John misty thing. Yeah? Yeah? What about uh sugar number two?
Speaker 3: Sugar and leave off? They are the four letters slang a slur at the end. Okay, so not sugar teas? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What about doll? And'll say that's Risina? Christina? Can you print this doll? Hey, doll? Can you be a doll and go pick that?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Would you do? Christina? Did you ever say you're getting old dolled up?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that because I don't ever it's probably different now that there's love dolls. Yeah, yeah, what about love doll, love doll? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't see love.
Speaker 3: Doll on there by the way, great song, though you'll only be getting two or three dolls for Christmas this year, not thirty Yeah.
Speaker 1: What about love bucket? Love fucking not on there? That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Receptacle no receptacle When is that ever used outside of that one shocking term?
Speaker 1: Angel?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Darling, which I think Darling should make a comeback for the new soccer team Athletico Dallas missed a great opportunity to be the Garland Darling.
Speaker 1: I agree. Well that's what they're that's what their groupies are going to be. Okay, yeah, we can still save that the cheerleaders.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Bubba Bubba is a love term in prison. Maybe this is something that freak Jesus says to everybody. Hey, he sent me a joke yesterday, and it's not important.
Speaker 1: That's a good story.
Speaker 3: No, it's important to say on the air, I think, because it was a pretty good joke. It's all there here you go. Even if a bear wears socks and shoes, it still has bear feet. Bubba.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's good and it put me in a good mood to get that good last one. And then really the only reason we did this. Okay.
Speaker 3: Gen Z thinks you can't be calling your significant other muffin. You can butter that muffin? What about muffy? I like just muff who's sing muffin? I've never even heard that. Hey love muff? Have you?
Speaker 1: Love muffin was the first thing that came to mind. Well, I do think you can abbreviate it love muffin.