Speaker 1: Michael.
Speaker 2: The Republicans are spineless comer and Jim George did nothing to Biden the whole four years.
Speaker 3: They talked a big game and did nothing.
Speaker 4: I get so fed up with the Republicans.
Speaker 5: What happened in Idaho on Sunday just that some people are just pure evil. It appears that one or more individuals set fires to lure firefighters and police to the scene where they were ambushed, resulting in several deaths, critical injury, and more than ten total injured. Very very evil. Interesting to learn the Democrat candidate for New York City mayor has a mother who is a Bollywood Academy Award winning filmmaker worth at least fifty million. His father's a Columbia Profeese elementary school he attended as a kid in New York has a tuition currently for fifth grade of almost seventy thousand dollars. I hope he's not taking any money from people who were capitalists or who were rich. On Sunday, June twenty second, teenagers did a takeover event at the shops that North Filled, which resulted in many brawls, and they had planned a takeover in City Park on June twenty eighth, which made the Denver Zoo shut down at one pm. And we hear nothing from Mayor Mikey or Jared Pullus about these teen takeovers. Yet Jared did have time to attend a parade over the weekend. What crappy leadership. These are teenagers.
Speaker 3: East of Cheyenne, there was a bad wreck and a fire. It took the DOT in Cheyenne about two weeks to cut out the part of I eighty that was charred and replace it with brawl brand new material. States are different.
Speaker 6: Like there are pedestrian and bike underpasses and things like that. And for collins that are routinely closed because of homeless people taking a presidence there, it's a good place for shelter. Well, I can see this monumental waste of money in Denver being coming the same thing, and they're going to have a problem.
Speaker 7: Michael, I recently drove from Evanson to Denver, and I counted the poddles and I eighty and from Evanson to Shayenne there's.
Speaker 8: About nine poddles.
Speaker 7: Then I crossed into Colorado and on I twenty five down to Denver, I lost counted about a couple of miles this place is just destroyed by just communist people.
Speaker 1: Mike. Maybe we could stop the Polus Bridge by offering to let them rename coors Field into polist Field. And the other benefit to that as all the losers could be in Polish Field.
Speaker 5: Michael.
Speaker 8: I wonder what the founders thought about birthright citizenship with regard to illegals. I mean, is this ever discussed? I mean you think they just glossed over it somehow. But I wonder.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Michael and Dragon. Aren't nationwide rulings laws, whatever.
Speaker 7: You want to call them.
Speaker 9: Aren't they supposed to be made by Congress and signed into law by the president. Shouldn't it be legislative, not judicial to get those things done?
Speaker 7: Have a good day, Michael.
Speaker 10: If the Left wants to argue that district court judges rulings should apply nationwide, then shouldn't the district court judge ruling in California that overturn their ten round magazine ban and the district judge in Illinois that overturned your assault weapons ban. Shouldn't those two rulings apply nationwide?
Speaker 5: Michael.
Speaker 2: I know some Canadians distance whose kids were born here in America and before Trump was elected the first time. They were kind of freaking out that their kids would lose their citizenship if you were elected. Did they lose their citizenship? And I'm pretty sure I did not? Michael. Are you aware of any other nations that allow for people who are illegally present in their country to have kids and then that kid is just automatically a citizen. I wonder if there are any that allow not, Michael, you mentioned in this last segment the word sovereignty. It's a word that seems to be just sort of fading from the lexicon, like no one really cares.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: You know, open borders are good because it makes us feel good, and you know, we don't care if people assimilate or just you know the world is just one big nation, right And no, I don't think so, which is crucially important to our country.
Speaker 6: Red tomatoes, golden cheddar, the green of avocado, white sour cream, blue corn shells.
Speaker 1: That's my rainbow.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow is straight dogo Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Hey, Michael, what about the potty stops on A twenty five south of Colorado Springs. They haven't worked in many moons now, and nobody's trying to fix anything. We suck as a state with travelers coming to visit. Brodie, I tell you what you run for governor, and I'll be your driver.
Speaker 5: I'll take you all over the state.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll become best budgs.
Speaker 11: Michael, Am I wasting my time. I know that the big beautiful bill is not one hundred percent, or rather I feel like it's not one hundred percent. But there's a whole lot of good things in there that I do want. And I've encouraged anyone that I come across to call their representatives and their senators and say that they want that even though it's not one hundred percent, there's a whole lot of good stuff in there. Am, I'm wasting my time.
Speaker 6: See, the Republicans missed a wonderful opportunity. He insisted on it being read by the clerks. They should have insisted.
Speaker 8: He sat there for the entire reading, all the way through, not just the Democrats but Schumer himself.