Speaker 1: Went back Baby season three and I said it would have last. Hi, I'm George, Atha, thanks.
Speaker 2: And I'm Nick, and welcome to the Quick Hands Regulating podcast. This is the part tells her what it is.
Speaker 3: It's the quick Hands podcast. The bull does used to be good, but that did not last. That's why I George w stuff the Panther season now, gust and Country first year is a corner. We don't walk past Nicks. It have been in shambules since sety six. Dragons haven't done no better. Twenty takes a clinch. Only team that's see success as Path is getting rich. The Bronkers keep on taking loss of times heating this. I call up and I'm asking NAUGHTI for some movies. It said that has to sit there for waters defeat Friday night food in East Tip. It's just to be complete. I'm off the bench when I see Wall she running for the team. I ain't playing in the NFL. We only mess with the league, getting tries to every day time we're killing. Never seem I'm super cooking with all these hands. I cast a month to day. George, Nick, Tony Arthur to the stage.
Speaker 2: Please Quick Hands repla podcast. We're back for season three, episode twenty two. That's one hundred and sixteen. Welcome back, guys, Georgey, Welcome back to the Final week.
Speaker 1: Depression started. I stablished are not working. I stablished you're not working. Depression started already, so I'm loving it. What a week? What a week?
Speaker 2: And hey on, oh so.
Speaker 4: Happy our only grand finalists the moment.
Speaker 2: You, George were the printingste They're nice tucked in in the can, in the can, undergo in the can. In the final week Storm versus Bronx, is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a great match.
Speaker 4: We're talking about it later, but what what it was a good match?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You get away great in.
Speaker 2: The week, Michael.
Speaker 1: Thing of the week is.
Speaker 4: Real PA Player of the Year fourth time in a row, fourth time now is James de Disco. The only person who's done that before is Jonathan first will done to Teddy. So one thing I like about this one is he's thirty two years old. A couple of years ago ron had him as retired. A lot of teams are quick to get rid of players once they hit thirty. They think, you know, they're too old at our cars or what's his name? The other guy that we got King Gutho's and whatever as since they hit thirty, they're too old, let's get rid of it, and they've lost his speed. Well, Teddy just goes to show that no matter how old you are, you can still be a good player. And that guy's all class. And he's had a worker team than other years. He's had better teams that he's played for and never won and won it. But this one he won with a young team of eight debutantes. And it's hats off to Teddy. Good year and well done. Hopefully it gets to the dam as well.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe Look, I'm not sure what's going to come in front of in front of him next year also, but this year was an extraordinary year, extraordinary for his age, for the team you had. I'm sure even to say that he played okay, you play it okay, and not to.
Speaker 5: Like digress at all. But there's a thing right that because I read a lot. There's a thing called a book called The Outliers, and they talk about and we see it with the boys as they get better throughout the season. It's a ten thousand hour all so usually find and he talks about athletes and when they're born and you know, like the hours they put in, and usually when you hit the ten thousand hours, you've become professional. So if you look at how often he plays, like his training, like you know, the challenges or how he has to adapt, it would make sense that he is getting to the point where he's becoming elite.
Speaker 2: Does anyone in this room nowhere the ten thousand hour originate?
Speaker 1: No, but actually I've actually heard half that book.
Speaker 5: I don't think he took it, like he didn't create it, Malcolm Gladwell.
Speaker 2: But the got that book the ten thousand hours is the Beatles. Oh really ten thousand hours in a club in Germany before anyone knew who they were boot Boodles in the okay, when they still had pete based on drums on drums drums, So yeah.
Speaker 5: I think, And it's funny we start to see the guys really come into a good stride this time of year, which is annoying because we're almost a band. Yeah, but one of the daily ms, it's obviously like after.
Speaker 6: The Grand Final, no, no, no, tomorrow, during the week Okay, it's why why, especially since the concussioner all changed, I've been saying it should be a week off before the Grand Final so you've got two week breaks.
Speaker 2: So any concussions are cleared, makes sense, any niggling injuries are cleared. You can dedicate the whole first week to media and the breakfast and the daily ms and all the rest of the bullshit and kissing babies and photos and all that, and then the second week just get down to preparation. That makes sense. That's what happens in Americans. And apparently what's his name, fucking fat boy Slim or whatever pulled out of the Grand Final.
Speaker 4: Swims said he's okay. They ranged him up and apparently recovered under I read a story that it happened he pulled out of a concert on the weekend, and then that fears that he's not going to make it. But Abdo confirmed yesterday on and then the word three sixty and he said that they contacted rooms and he's fine.
Speaker 2: Did they have Teddy waiting for with his squeeze with.
Speaker 1: Now that was the good.
Speaker 4: There's always a bad.
Speaker 2: What it's actually a bit of a shame this week. It's it's unfortunate, but we've seen the I don't really know how else to put this, but the Sharks their finals winning streak of two matches has come to an end once again.
Speaker 1: So poor shut.
Speaker 2: Talking all the ship this year, the hype about after they won one game and then then they won, then they won the second game, and and they're not nice guys anymore and all the rest of it, and they were and they're too. Match winning streak has come to an and he was calling Nicole the bad boy Nicol. So they crawled back under the little rock from where they came from and back to back to square one. Disappointing, disappointing.
Speaker 1: We expect a little bit more from bad boy Nicola and his mates there at the Shire.
Speaker 2: But not what do you guys, what do you guys put when we're going to talk about it, what do you guys put?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 1: Down to.
Speaker 2: The game?
Speaker 4: The game.
Speaker 2: He went missing, All the big names went missing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's It was a funny. It was. It was a funny old game. Because I don't think that Cornella played Paul. I really don't think. I don't think they played Paul. I think Melbourne the Spine especially was was outstanding. And uh, Stefano has become a different human being. He's come he's become paint hust.
Speaker 2: Like maybe three good games.
Speaker 1: At the moment, all I can do is judge him on the last game, the best game of his career. You're all I'm gonna do is judge him on his last game. And he was playing huss like the Melbourne Storm. Uh, the Melbourne Storm spine controlled that game. I'm telling you now, the halfback Duram Hughes, he still got to break an up.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you now, how he did what he did. They didn't target him.
Speaker 1: They didn't target him.
Speaker 2: They tried.
Speaker 1: I think they tried at the start, but that just that's just not good enough to tell you. I think they tried to the.
Speaker 2: Guys running on one arm. There's no excuse. You gotta run your big man anymore. Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he actually pumped off some some guy with his bad It was amazing, but he was he was outstanding. And we said Stefano was outstanding. Harry Graham and uh and Tanya's Tanya's favorite Cameron Monster my god, my god. Well, the spine and and and and paper house, and that's that was the That was the all. The the spine of the Storm just got the job done. On the other side, I think they really tried. I think I think everything went to plan. The Cernal forwards went forward, they rolled then then for Blake it's not first thing, but second stint it was outstanding. It was like I said, another one paying hassl Like, uh, but I don't know. Just you know, the supporters are blaming Paul Kennedy for not getting the job done, but Kennedy's on two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Kennedy is pretty good value.
Speaker 2: The sport is the last people you asked.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying they're never get they're all blaming him.
Speaker 2: You never get a logical view from.
Speaker 1: They're blaming him. Look, Trendle Trindle was Trindle went missing. I think then Nicol just said that Nico had an ordinary game as well.
Speaker 7: So I don't know. I think all the pieces are there, but someone's got a someone. Melbourne is just too good man. It's just coached and you know what it is, George too good. I know you guys are waiting for these rookies to come good. But in the last twenty years it's Cleary, Robbo Bellamy has It's the same and we're going to see the same.
Speaker 4: Again this year. We're going to see Cleary against was his name McGuire and he's won it as well. You know what I mean, These rookies, I don't know when how long it's going to wait till they get one. But FITZI is come the closest. But I can't see anyone outside of Bellamy, Cleary or Robbo, all these guys winning the next five premierships. Says until they retire.
Speaker 2: Maybe. Nicol always says that the cream rise at the top all the time. It does.
Speaker 4: And Bellamy just outplayed Fitzy, that's all he is. He professional coach and knows how to play it perfect fair enough.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't put my finger on Coronella.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, the referee was atrocious and I'm going to bring ten in here because I don't know how much lucks go Ashley Klein. So but he was, he was out, he was he helped. He just helped helped us spam in the game, because every time you stop start then the ground comes into into play. About about clin I think, well.
Speaker 5: Look, you know, I know we'll talk about it. But the ref certainly tried to help Panthers on the weekend and it didn't.
Speaker 1: You want.
Speaker 5: I talk about this with the boys, Like we're talking about the game, the Storm Sharks game and their run home hasn't been you know, very difficult, Like I haven't seen the game, like the team that Storm can be for like I think I've said this like every week, but they haven't. I probably would have expected them to like smash them a bit more like there's there's something that's happening in that team where like they're they're great, and are we just like, oh, they're so good because that we're conditioned that Storm are good, right, But I wouldn't. I just I thought it was going to go one or two ways. I thought either the Sharks were going to beat them by like you know, hair or Storm like we're going to completely going to smash them. And like I quite like Storm, like I think they're good, but I just I feel like they've just been a bit off recently.
Speaker 8: Klein.
Speaker 5: I don't know, like I don't know what's happening with the refs, Like I just I feel like there are very obvious things that they miss as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's too much and in the first half the balls in play for twenty two minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's suits terrible. Well that suits Melbourne to t that's what I'm terrible. The slovel the better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I wasn't. I actually thought the Sharks were going to win. But I just haven't seen the Storm that we've seen in previous years. And we could, you know, we could say there's been injuries and everything else, and obviously I'm very partial to Broncos, but we've also had injuries.
Speaker 1: And do you think it was one of the Storm's better performances of the despite they're not hitting the heights that you're saying, was it one of the better performances.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say so, But they've they've hit pretty like some looking at their previous games, like they've they've had better like games though, like I think at the beginning of the year, probably before all the injuries. But yeah, yeah, the largest reason for their massive points difference is when they absolutely smash the Tigers this year as well. But I think I don't know, like I thought it was like a good game. I just yeah, I probably expected them to go a bit harder. I don't think the score reflected what you know.
Speaker 1: So do you think so you think Carnell was closer to to them, because I think think I don't think Coronella ever looked like I're going to win the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like the game. Who did they play the week before? Because they were.
Speaker 1: Brilliant Coronel Yeah, yeah, camera.
Speaker 5: That game and they traveled for that. They played in Canberra.
Speaker 4: Coronola got in there on the back of these good defense. They defended very well against the Roosters, and they defended well against Canberra. And I thought against Melbourne they were in there. Man, it was you know, they scored a try early and then Coronella hit back straight away and I thought.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good.
Speaker 4: They could have just sat back, but they hit straight away and then they went in at half time.
Speaker 1: Was a toll vight or something? I can't remember again, I can't put my finger. I can't say the Coronela played bad. I really can't.
Speaker 4: They defended was just I can't say.
Speaker 1: But they don't play great. But I can't say they're playing bad. Now we can pick little bits and ps. We said about Nickel, but he didn't play bad. But it should be great. It should be great. Yeah, he should be. He should be. And and some other players, you know, I mean, like they say about Kennedy and you want us to think about they say about Kennedy, not that he's a bad player, but your full back is supposed to be like Papenhauser at this end of the year. Oh yeah, I look for me. I like him, but look at so So that's what I think. That's what they're alluding to. Not that he's not a good player. He's a great value for money. But and I think the forward pack I think for no Blake is amazing. Yeah, he's amazing. I think break Blake.
Speaker 4: He was brilliant.
Speaker 1: He was his best year. Yeah, yeah, it's really good, really good. Billy Burns got that background, the wrecking machine, So I can't they.
Speaker 2: Played bad too much. Winning streak came from and help what a what a streak and what a streak, one of the greatest final It was better than last year one Game one too. They're improving, they're improved. The two prelims in a old and complain.
Speaker 1: If you know what, if you told me and you told me you made a prelim this year, you're happy, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: I'll take it. I'm on board. I'm on board. Better than losing forty six a halftime and game one that.
Speaker 1: Was going one. But that's going on. I don't know. Look, look, who do you in terms of the game. So you think they've got improvement in it? Storm? Yeah, absolutely, I.
Speaker 2: Have to you have to improve, They have to improve.
Speaker 5: I just you know, you kind of watch different coaches, right, and like you don't obviously I'll lean towards what I'm'm more familiar with. But you've got Bellamy that absolutely like rips them apart. And you guys have all played played sport, and then you and you've your leaders too, and then you've got coaches that are a bit more I guess they're forward with their leadership. So if we compare Christian Wolf with you know whoever, it might be right. So I feel like the boys, I think they respect like Bellamy and everything, but there's that it's very obvious that he would be quite difficult, right, Whereas if you watch Madge, you know, like even the press conference after with Reynolds is incredibly humble and again I have very tinted rose glasses, right, But I don't know, I think there's improvement.
Speaker 2: You watch you watch House target Town, right, m Yeah, he saw just liking the change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they deserve the but.
Speaker 2: That's his style. That's he's just better he's better at putting on a posa face in front of the cameras. He's good. Bellamy is not really good at doing that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not you know what. That doll seem to love him behind closed doors. So yeah, they say that. They all do say that. He goes on and he does spray just randomly. Sometimes it just goes to sprays. But I don't think they sort of take it seriously sometimes. Monster said, sometimes we walk down and start laughing. So I don't I think they've got some sort of balance down there.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, but Nicole told me something RT which I didn't know, and I should have known. Eleven Grand finals the guys made this would be number eleven. So there's something doing.
Speaker 2: In twenty three years as a coach the finals twenty two times.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that.
Speaker 2: And the only time we did it was when they were expelled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't believe. That's amazing. That's a that's a record for anyone.
Speaker 2: Eleven sorry, ten.
Speaker 5: Hours.
Speaker 2: There you are.
Speaker 4: If you look at if you look at these two teams too, if you look at their line up, their spine in twenty twenty two, which is four years now, same spine as what they had then to what they've got now. I think the only difference is Shark said Moyland as well and Trendle was coming through, so they were sort of backing each other the spines. Yeah, Melbourne had the same Pappenhausen, huge grant and until last year Penry. They lost up the curus after the first Grand till last year. But they lost the first round Hill hooker and then they replaced him and then they lost either one after that, So they lost two of their spine going into this year.
Speaker 2: But they know, I mean like they lost final, Yeah, but then they were intact until this year.
Speaker 4: Probably spine probably about that was that hooker. They got their spine. There wasn't another hooker. There was one, and that he came after the Yeah, there was another hooker after Rappy and then it.
Speaker 1: Was yeah, happy that it was still there. It's a good question that wasn't he's going to Super League this year now, yeah, but he's been there mostly the hookers.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but those two teams particularly, they've had the same spine there going into the semi finals game.
Speaker 1: So what you're saying is they've been stable they've been stable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they've had the luxury of having that, you know, and a lot of teams have that luxury. You know, you keep your spine intact the whole time.
Speaker 2: Did you did you like any other performance that hasn't had a couple of very long sin Yeah, he did in that time almost two years.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what the guy, the guy freak up because I know he's quick and and he's eager, and he's he's full of courage, but he's a small man. He gets he gets ragged around so much, he gets hit. So I just keep from bouncing up and he goes good on.
Speaker 4: But if you look at that Melbourne spine, before they had Harry Grant, they had Cameron Smith, what a good and before Jerome Hughes was cronk before. Okay, So Bellamy's spine has always been top.
Speaker 9: He says around, he says around, He says that, and in that interview he said he goes when everything was going to crab, I wanted my spine around the spine.
Speaker 2: That's that's how it plays.
Speaker 1: He plays down the middle corridor in the train on those two train tracks, on both sides.
Speaker 2: That's why he did English go yeah, because he wasn't one of the spines.
Speaker 5: It's interesting to see the No, It'll be interesting to see next year because we were talking Georgia last week how maybe it was a week before. How they normally get their like their feet teams come from all their their pool comes from Queensland and they've close those relationships. It'll be interesting to see how next year looks like if they you know, they're obviously not working with whatever teams they were in Brisbane too, how that will evolve.
Speaker 1: So everything's now everything's badged storm and in that in what was that one of the Queensland teams that one one of the competitions up there, there's nine Victorian players in the team.
Speaker 2: You didn't hear about that In one of one of the.
Speaker 1: Comps up there was it on a ball or fleet or something like that too, there was there was nine Victorian players in the team. So they're really concentrating on on pathways in Victoria really really are so, and it's looking at what it's will everge, will everge? Seriously, they've been getting all their players from Queensland, I mean a long way away, like I like like.
Speaker 5: With Raiders, like we kind of adopt Storm because a lot of the players are Queenslanders and they pay for Queensland and I love Slater but then obviously this weekend it's going to be different. But I have like this almost love hate relationship with Storm, Like I like them, but then you know when they're playing Queensland different right, But but yeah, like I think they've got more in them. I think, you know, Bellamy might, I don't know, Like it's funny we look at the list of what it looks like now and then it could potentially move around. I don't feel like they have enough as many players as we do to move to shuffle around. I'm surprised Hughes did so well.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was excellent.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I thought he'ld run and hide and just inject and running a hide and inject. But he was straight in there all the physical stuff and Nicholas right, they started targeting, but they just dropped off. They just as Nicol said, I would have been running in the front roller eighty minute for eighty minutes just to keep on straight to him. But there you go. They didn't have the ability to do it.
Speaker 4: And he's scored a tough try using his arm arming off a.
Speaker 10: Great try, an extra two days rest. That's a big thing in very big film.
Speaker 1: But the year, yea, it's a big thing, and especially for a huge would be a big thing because also Storm.
Speaker 2: I mean it depends how far the annual is real. But Storm and Sharks played at night. Broncos and Panthers played in a hot afternoon as well.
Speaker 1: That would have been draining, That's true.
Speaker 5: It was so hot that as well, Like I know what it's like down there, but even right now it's probably like maybe twenty six degrees, but today it was probably like thirty thirty two, but hot like Queensland. And that's what it was like on Sunday.
Speaker 1: We had we had thirty two day as well. To you know, I'm not looking for summer, not really looking for the summer. But anyway, let me look at the forecast. It's on Sunday.
Speaker 2: So the sharky is on their way home and I'm thirty two and the storm march into the b One, all much of the Big One and Broncos Panthers sixteen points to fourteen. Panthers are winning fourteen. I was going to say, I don't know how the Broncos won, but I'm going to change that too. I don't know how Penrith lost. I gree when they're winning forty and Neil on a sudden death match.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I agree. It was a strange game, very strange. You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna throw it over to see what she thought. Yeast ball and then and then I alter with me.
Speaker 5: I was blowing up to think about it. I was like, I think it's a half time. I was like, I've counted about ten forward passes pulled.
Speaker 2: Up, there was one ready made one and the Panthers second try. Did you say that on the left side of the field from dummy half he threw a blatantly forward pass and then they scored.
Speaker 5: No, you said to me, You're like, that was only a meter forward?
Speaker 2: Did you say it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I did, and al dropped the first try.
Speaker 1: That's fifty fifty we can argue.
Speaker 2: Then the other one.
Speaker 1: That's a fifty fifty one.
Speaker 5: Frame by frame. But also if they say that Mariner's try is a double movement, then you also allowed the first try, so whatever, but.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 4: That wasn't a double movement.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, well that was what meant.
Speaker 5: That was the new South Spals fiery hate, breathing up.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then there was the case of did Man tackle Cleary in the air? He didn't frame by frame They showed that on three sixty.
Speaker 2: Don't if you saw three.
Speaker 1: Sixty, but that that's that's null and void because the worst thing that could have happened was a penalty.
Speaker 2: But he's got the penalty anyway, So.
Speaker 4: I don't know how they got the penalty.
Speaker 2: That's that doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: That's could late the.
Speaker 2: Point that the point for me is that emotion. Everyone gets carried away with emotion. Just look at the frame by frame, like I said last night, because I thought the same thing until I watched three sixty last night. His foot was on the ground when the defender made contact with him. That's legal right now, Even the commentators calling the game. I watched the Channel nine coverage, not the Fox teel coverage, right they said, it's fine. Is that's wrong with that? During the game right clearly through, I wouldn't call it a part. It was as much as a punch is as Walsh's head but was a headbug. It was a nudge. But he threw the first shot at Ezra Man. The clearly started that situation. Then then what's his name? Ginger megs ran in? Yeah, right, what's his name? I forgot? If anything, those two should have been penalized because Ezra Man actually did nothing wrong. At the end of the day, I'll put a stop to this. At the end of the day.
Speaker 1: What really happened was they had a scuffle, and then what happened the last game happened this game, and I would have if I was off and clearly I would have said to him, do not break it to scuffle because all of a sudden, because because Brisbane is an emotional team, that emotion lifted straight away and they were on a different platform.
Speaker 2: So at the end favor for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So at the end of the day, we can argue about that incident. You know, I say it was tair. You'd say that that doesn't matter because the worst thing could have happened was a penalty, no sense off, nothing.
Speaker 2: But if you park that for a second, right, it helped use more than anyone. The other night, I was watching highlights of a few games of para games this year. In the Easter Monday game against the Tigers, three or four para defenders picked up one of the players and carried him over the sideline. It was all fair play, right, they took him in touch Taruva ran over, grabbed one of the power players and threw him. But then one of the other power players ran in and grabbed Throuva and they both got seen me in. Okay, that's coming in after the third man. So why didn't Ginger megsic.
Speaker 1: Okay, I agree regardless, Ginger megsamah, Liam Martin, So I agree that Ginger med anyone third manion. It's spaghetti if I agree or disagree. Oh yeah, that's been happening. But why is it okay? Okay, it's okay.
Speaker 2: You should have been making clearly clearly through a soft jab Again again, why is that okay?
Speaker 4: Because it got late, that's what.
Speaker 2: But he didn't.
Speaker 4: It wasn't protected but anyway, but.
Speaker 2: He didn't need exactly. But but the issue is if you don't agree with it, it's all wrong. No, everyone saying it.
Speaker 4: Was a bit turning point because they got the penalty and they scored that.
Speaker 1: But the issue is this that if you look, if you look at what happened, and we can't obviously, if you look what happened, I saw it last night. If you look at what happened all through the year. Okay, foot on the ground, not on the ground. That's a penalty.
Speaker 2: How's it a penalty? If you put something around it doesn't matter. It's late. How is it late if you're protecting kickers. It wasn't late, though, you can tie Jim. We've seen it was. Sorry was he penalized as man was later? If it was late, it would have been penalized, but it was.
Speaker 4: So we're growing with every refereement decision now. It was calls that it's right. If it was, it would have been a tackle. He just didn't call.
Speaker 1: It's got their opinion.
Speaker 4: Everyone's got their opinion.
Speaker 2: That doesn't I didn't call it either.
Speaker 1: That doesn't matter exactly. The worst thing could happened was it was a penalty, and he's got the penalty. But the worst thing that really happened was he lifted Jews on a different platform.
Speaker 2: Yes, what really happened. It's the same thing with Hudson Young Canberra and the backfighted on them. Yeah, did the same thing in a backfight on them. But what I want to know is why did they get special treatment?
Speaker 4: Who Henry?
Speaker 1: I didn't I.
Speaker 2: I saw four or five examples in that.
Speaker 4: In the last six weeks, I've seen so much pen Hat, the people wanting them out and this dynasty to end from New South Welsh people as well. I went to a party, I went to a player and there's a lot of people Fromales that were going for Brisbane teams and g T was going, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: We're in Sydney.
Speaker 4: What wouldn't you want to Sydney team in the Grand Final and you'd want Broncos.
Speaker 2: I'm not hiding. I'm not hiding from that. I wanted them out too. I'm glad they're Yeah, that's cool, that's no problem. I'm just talking a lot of it.
Speaker 1: I'm just specifically one game now, list to social media and stuff, just specifically, regardless you went in your favor forward passes or forward passes. You know what, it happens every game once we do see once we don't see once that score try, they don't score a try. I put him in the two hard scored at different ye, but I put him. I put him in the two hard basket because we see him every game. I agree, they disagree, but it just happened.
Speaker 2: That does.
Speaker 5: Every week. There is inconsistent exactly.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, that's my that's my thing.
Speaker 5: We collectively can't argue because there's actually no anchor to argue too, because even the basic rules that we know, which like I've mentioned it before, but ten twenty years ago, thirty years ago when I started watching the Broncos, like well, I was like three, the rules are very different.
Speaker 2: So I even messaged you during the game and I said, how did that Brisbane player I don't know his name not get simmed in for that cannonball tackle? Yeah, that was a cannonball. That was dangerous. That was a is that not a simbing?
Speaker 4: At least it didn't get changed nothing one like you can do an aco like that.
Speaker 2: That was good. We feel the dangerous it was.
Speaker 5: Will listen. But the issue is also we have and I've said it to you guys before, now that I now with like Corey and the boys watching it, it's confusing to explain to them when I'm blowing up about certain calls. But that's not the same call as what's present today. The other thing, too is if you look at Origin Raiders, like if there's a point where we are pushed into a corner and people are essentially shitting on us, we're actually going to rise up more. So you're right in that them angering the Broncos team. I think that is the thing that kind of unifies them to what I'm happy about.
Speaker 2: And it's a coincidence. In the last two weeks, it's it's gone the Broncos way both times. But what I'm happy about is if there's one thing that we see it, whether it's a coincidence or not, you look at the as your man tackle on Cleary, whether it's late or not, whatever, we can argue about it all night. Clearly instigated the first thing, and then Lea Martin ran in and apparently went Brisbane's way the week before, week or two before whatever it was. Huts and Young Yeah, for no reason at all, went up and got in Walsh's face and instigated. He got penalized. So what I'm happy about is that the person who instigated the bullshit has been penalized. Now, Okay, that's what I'm happy about, right, whether it's right or wrong, because the one thing, one thing that I've always hated since these rule changes is that now these players know they can't get punched, they can basically do whatever they want and when you and and there was a game. There was a game. I don't know what you it was, but it had to be five or six years ago where Melbourne played Manly and our guy Dylan Walker was playing for Manley. I don't know if you guys remember, and Curtis Scott was playing for Melbourne and the same thing happened. Dylan Walker. He was he was a big nag. You're on the fields. He's changed now right. Incidentally, after this game he went and got in Curtis Scott's and Curtis Scott just started belting the ship out of him. I remember, I send you the Dylan Walker walked off the field with a quicker ball on his eye, and yeah, sure enough Curtis Scott got SimBin. But it was a case of you know, it was a reminder to everyone. So if nothing else, I just like the fact that I'm seeing two guys instigating something. The parody's going against them. I'm happy about that because you should need to do something if you're not going to follow through it.
Speaker 5: But the thing is too like you've got to go, you know, we get we get a lot of ships like and I know, and I was talking about it with Nick, but we are fourteens, like you know, I can't really say anything about Titans, Cowboys kind of up and down. Dolphins are fairing new and Dolphins don't get as much flak yet they will. I know it's going to come.
Speaker 2: But do you mean from Queensland people?
Speaker 5: No, from news, from news from us we love.
Speaker 2: Then you guys create a budget we love because I've always liked the Broncos. I've never I've never said a bad thing about it.
Speaker 4: But you guys create your Slanger started saying Saints can't play. That started everything, Honestly, that that started everything on the Broncos.
Speaker 2: They need to.
Speaker 5: Get on the Broncos and we can go back to like, you know, the party last year, like and I was. I'm always a harsh on them, as we all are in our teams. But Walters wasn't good. You had the mam shit, the Cobo stuff, you had all this movement. Walters was out, you know, all mate, like Langer left and everything happened, and then this is we've I didn't think we would get to this point, right, Oh really, Reynold, No, we've had Reynolds out, We've had Walsh, Walsh in the media all like, we've had so much stuff Hars needs to have a surgery immediately after he finishes.
Speaker 6: We've actually had a really yeah, but we've had both young into this game, neither one of them at their best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be a strange mag Yeah, you know, I.
Speaker 5: Think I think it's just for us, Like you know, I was thinking about the last time. You know, we've obviously won, but also you know, just just seeing I think people get behind the Broncos. We've had Mam people like even Bronco supporters doing him that we've had all this stuff that happened, and I would say the I'm just probably proud that they've adapted. And I even said to you guys last year Madge is good for them because they need a good kick up the arse and it's actually worked. Like when Shitvasaki turned up drunk and Madge was like, not your band, but that was a risk, right, but I actually respected his decision to do that.
Speaker 2: The last one you guys won was against Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I think, look and you know, props to and it was actually it's three you guys in last year that I've really started to see other teams like I don't dislike the Panthers. Actually I'm not. I don't think it's great that their dynasty is over, like I.
Speaker 2: Don't think it is.
Speaker 5: I don't have anything like any negativity towards Panthers at all. I don't think that their favorites or whatever. I think that they've had a bit of a ship time. They were dead last like at the beginning of the year, and they've actually come back really well. And I don't have any issues. If they were playing Bruces, it's a different conpert.
Speaker 2: I thought what they did was remarkable. Reason the only reason I said I wanted them out was because I just want to see a change different Grand Far after five years in a row, you know what I mean. I just want to say a change.
Speaker 5: That's all we wanted Raiders Broncos, right.
Speaker 1: I wanted again.
Speaker 2: I wanted that again, and I thought it was going to be raided. Broncos really did.
Speaker 4: And at the end of the day that was three minutes away from making the Grand Phone, you know what I mean. It took the Broncos that excellent to play to win it. So you know what, it did come close. The Broncos just too good in the end.
Speaker 1: If we want to talk about the actual game the first half, I mean Panthers were doing Panthers sort of stuff. Yeah, you know what I mean. Nathan was controlling it like a violin.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was like and and me who loves watching high quality that top of rugby league like systems and processes, because of that second half stage, because of that cana between in the eighties, because we hadn't I'll say it again, they can be him in the eighty had no no right to be on the same paddic as that Paramatta team because that Parameda team was the Broncos absolutely full of stars and we're just a bunch of faddies running around with systems and processes.
Speaker 2: Easy. You guys had superstars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, growth more.
Speaker 2: Of a brother's turny both teams, but we played differently.
Speaker 1: We played system system and played.
Speaker 2: Interesting thing about this was that, like in the first half, the Broncos were shooting themselves in the foot. Yeah, they knocked on three times in the Panthers red zone unforced errors. Reynolds kicks the ball out in the four what he did in the Grand Final when he had a line dropout, putting themselves under pressure with errors they did, and somehow that pendulum swung in the second half.
Speaker 4: I still think you know why this is what I reckon. It's Ben Hunt is one of the best hookers in the game. I don't care what anyone says. It right last, and he should have as soon as he went the hooker, it just changed. You put got Ezra Man and Reynolds are the two best halves right now, the two best in that team, the two best.
Speaker 2: It was horribly unorganized in the second half.
Speaker 4: As soon as Ben Hunt came on, it changed because he knows when to run, knows when to give it.
Speaker 1: Just is just a better player. He's got the origin. What he gonna say. The game changed in the second half when pain Huss went skits and that helped one hundred and seventy five twelve. He could hit ups, every everything came off his his playablele spent the line they were going forward and then guess what, when he was running, he gave He gave a channel for Wilson to run Willison and them as a tandem. And and that's why he should have been sent off. Sorry, and he shouldn't have played next week.
Speaker 2: Next week, the very least.
Speaker 1: At the very least. Okay, Pa Pain hoss is the key and even the last try painhuss run okay, Reche Walsh to shut down there, Reece Walsh got room and through that, I've got one Pains is the key to this time.
Speaker 2: I've got one thing about Reee Walsh. I need to be careful for hell. I've got to choose my words carefully here because I don't know. I don't know if everyone's missed it or no one's talked about it. Maybe this is just my personal opinion. And I'll preface what I'm about to say with I think he will, and I think he'll do it winningly. But I think Reese Walsh has now backed himself into a little bit of a corner as far as his superstardom goes, because there was a huge moment the other day that he gave up to Adam Reynolds, right, and everyone just looks at that as, yeah, well Reynolds is a better kicker or whatever that was. It wasn't humbleness. He showed himself because he missed the sitter himself, because he missed the sitter. He missed the sitter five minutes earlier. And and the thing is now he's got to face that moment again at some point in his career, you know what I mean, where he's where he's got to take ownership of it.
Speaker 5: But Artie's right, like there is a humbleness in this. I actually sent this to Nick. I had about, oh, I know, ten mates at the game. But I said this to Nick at halftime and I meg visiting right near like the coach's bugs. And at halftime I said, go and find match and tell him Reynolds looks tired. He needs to go off. Hunt needs to go to hooker, ma'am to five eight, Wilson needs to chill out, and Stag seem to get angry, comes back in Stag scores a try payinghousekets like there was. I found it interesting he didn't move.
Speaker 2: People in the first you know what, respectfully, that humbleness came after Reynolds kick the kick. Yeah, right, But Artie, as a soccer player, you know this, right, There's there's especially in grand finals or finals whatever, there's two types of players on the field. There's the one who wants the ball and there's the one who's hoping someone else will do something. Who or not?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: I know who. We both were right and I'm just saying there's going to come a moment in his career where he was a goal kicker. He had that moment, now I fully understand. I mean I wouldn't want to take it either, a right, you know he missed an easier one, yeah, a few minutes before, and so he wanted Reynolds to take it. But there's going to come over. But that's going to sit in the back of his mind. There's going to come a big moment down the track where he's going to make that call again and he has to take it.
Speaker 5: You forget, he's twenty three two years ago. He got absolutely ko in the first state of original last year. Whatever there is, you know a thing to him where there is. He's starting to be a bit more mature. Obviously. We get a lot more interviews and stuff up here as well, and he even put up a he was getting interviewed today and he was saying, He's like, look, you know, I've always tried to steer away from being the typical footy player person. And I know we can roll our eyes about that, but He's like, I try and resonate with people and be as authentic as I can, but sometimes I probably need to refrain, you know, the toilet water thing and everything else. But I think there's a maturity in him saying to Reynolds, say you take it. Also the other thing.
Speaker 2: To I think that's a shit that happened after the game, me personally, because at that time he had the ball, he had the moment, it was his to take, and he didn't take it.
Speaker 5: We collectively we're all like, thank God, he's not taking it.
Speaker 2: I can relate to that because Max has been kicking shit all year, right. I'm just saying in his personal development, that's going to be in the back of his mind where he had that moment to really cap off the last two weeks of what he's done. What he's done is being phenomenal.
Speaker 4: But I think he mentioned that, didn't he mention something like it?
Speaker 2: But that's all after the fact, Reynolds, that's after Renalds.
Speaker 4: He got plenty of time to do that in my career.
Speaker 2: That's after Renal kicker. Why did he take the kick before them, which is a lot easier and he missed it.
Speaker 5: What you're like arguing is correct. He completely should have bed and he didn't want to stuff it up, and you give it to the captain, right, But I also.
Speaker 2: Think, Yeah, all I'm saying is it's going to come into the boere. He's got to reface that moment again. That's all I'm saying. Have you ever thought of this? Though?
Speaker 4: If he didn't missed the goal and he got it, they would have only been two points behind. Instead of going for tries, I would have been going for two point field goal and they might have lost that game. So like he did miss the conversion and they got the four points.
Speaker 2: But I'm also will in the bed. If he kicked that goal before, he would have kicked the next one too. My one of my there's no humbleness there, and he kicks the goal before he kicks the one after.
Speaker 5: Because one of the favorite moments was Edwards trying to get a field goal.
Speaker 4: That's desperation.
Speaker 2: He looks like he's this year's carrying where and tear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they look.
Speaker 2: Like I saw I saw highlights of the Parapen's Grand Final which was what three years ago, and he had a four, had a hen and he was a lot thinner. It was a lot thinner as well. But he looks, he looks, he looks like he's got the miles on him. Now after three more years, you know what I mean, he's got the miles on his legs.
Speaker 1: I hope he doesn't get picked for Australia because you can't.
Speaker 5: You'll probably Teddy pretty worried watching Reynolds play.
Speaker 2: So I was like, he had a pretty poor game.
Speaker 4: Instead up a try for Stags, put that kick through.
Speaker 2: Overall, the first.
Speaker 5: Half was bad, but adi if it takes the pain away, half half plays for New South Wales.
Speaker 2: So when you I thought you, I thought you were going to hit us with some origin bullshit before when you started going down the Queensland.
Speaker 5: Route right, Well no, but.
Speaker 2: Did you always do no? Right?
Speaker 5: We're going to see how Nex next week.
Speaker 2: Right, just before we move on, I just googled something, Just just googled something I want to say before we move on, right, and I've got to hear in front of it. Before the State of Origin series began in nineteen eighty, New South Wales dominated the Interstate Rugby League series against Queensland, winning fifty out of sixty six series. That doesn't compared to Queensland's ten with six series drawn fifty to ten.
Speaker 5: How many of you guys won in the last twenty years. Let's not talk.
Speaker 2: About fifty ten, fifty to ten, fifty series to ten, fifty series to ten. So if we're going to talk history, we're going to talk the whole history.
Speaker 4: Can I just got back one thing? I just want to mention, you know which guy felt sorry for. I think he had a really, really really bad game for Penrith in the second half, the half five eight Talagi, So I think he put him under a lot of pressure.
Speaker 2: My heart bled.
Speaker 4: He'll get better. I hope he'll get better. First off, feels good. First half I thought it was good, it was okay.
Speaker 2: The second half he was Nathan. I tried to do everything.
Speaker 1: And then that's last year and the year before the year before he had had Jeron and we can say anything about but he took some pressure off him.
Speaker 2: I mean he was looking for some help and.
Speaker 4: Look, he's going to be good. He's going to just drop it a couple of times. He's going to be He will be here and once we're giving flowers. Can I mention Ivan's master strike of putting all at team in the semi final series.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that coming. I would have I would have had if you asked me would have had. Mookie Jenkins was le tri score and he got all the trop the past few weeks. I can't believe qu for New South Wales.
Speaker 5: Al what I did. Like so obviously at the end and all the Broncos players are screaming and running into the field, the one Penrith player, as he should that came into that scenario was Yo. Like everyone else is jumping. You could see the Penrith panthers like you upset in the background, and Yo came straight in like you have full respect.
Speaker 1: Have you have you heard interviews with with Yello? Have you ever heard interviews? Because he's a country boy, he's a Forbes boy. He's the most humble. It's like those North Queensland kids, you know, I mean to come from cattle, cattle towns whatever.
Speaker 2: It's the most humblest human being in the world.
Speaker 5: And there was a lot of players that had and you would probably know this, George in how you study the game. But Smoothie.
Speaker 2: I loved Smoothie. I didn't could pick it. I couldn't pick it.
Speaker 5: Smoothie. Smoothie was brilliant, brilliant. He's just Willison just needed to like chill out, like.
Speaker 2: He's just he just an experience.
Speaker 1: I think, Oh no, no, Look he once once the second half came on and and he followed pain, because that's what he does. He follows pain. He was a wrecking machine. He was nearly as good as as Pain. He just came off every pain. Those two guys just put the concrete bed in and all they had to do is twinkle all the rest. The other thing I noticed was, of course, when when you have Reynolds in the team, you give the keys to the castle to Reynolds. The last six weeks, the cause the castle was was to Rees. Reese running into into a line of passive defense is completely different or when he comes off shape around the back, sweeping into into defensive in defensive when they're on good ball, you know what I mean. So the line is more aggressive. So when he gets the ball at halfway first off the ruck, the line is passive. So you saw a massive difference. I would be giving the next year the keys of the castle to Rees. I really would. I'll still have Reynolds there. I still have Reynolds there, but I'll be giving him more more opportunity to run first. And no blinds were shot. I love how Reese shoots blinds. I love how this shoots blinds.
Speaker 5: If Reese doesn't think and he just and I say this all the time and he's just in that state of flow. See it that much. Last week I did see it in the second half of the Raiders game.
Speaker 1: We gave that passed to the winger there, so he did do it, and I didn't see that coming on. I had got that passed away. But look he does Rewashed sort of things, Swash does Walsh.
Speaker 2: Things and Free. Yeah, there's there's players so good.
Speaker 1: There's players to you that do things that others can't, like Toho and Reese. It's just you know, just plays down.
Speaker 5: The stadium was nine people of full capacity.
Speaker 2: They're the ones who just didn't turn up apparently, and.
Speaker 5: There was apparently at the Cacston afterwards. There's some Penrith player sorry fan punched the Broncos player and then he got taken away by the cops and all the Broncos guys outside the Cacks and going turn.
Speaker 2: In the bench, really on on on on that.
Speaker 1: And I'm interested to see the ratings for the Grand Final this week because I don't know if you guys have heard AFL Grand Final nearly six million view. Yeah, records break on. Yeah, so you beat the Origin was the biggest ever watching show of all time. I think a couple of years ago that beat it. Yeah, well that's well.
Speaker 5: Sydney is incredibly When I was looking at getting tickets for incredibly expensive, like they're like the flights are like eight hundred one way, it come like twelve hundred like a night, Like they're like, you know your team, your fans must really love if they're coming coming.
Speaker 1: To see No, it's expensive. Expensive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but no, it was. It was a good game. I actually was not. I said to Nick, I was like, no, it's not going to happen. And I think it was when like Corey's system messaged me and she's like, oh, that's not going to happen. I was like, we've got ten more minutes. We do we do a lot in the last ten minutes, and then when Mariner scored, I was like, okay, we're fine.
Speaker 1: So so I actually told I think this before to Nicole. In a whole eighty minutes, Broncos are going to play fifteen minutes of Bronco's rugby league. If the other team can manage that fifteen minutes. So are they going to score ten points? Are they going to score thirty points? You can manage that fifteen minutes. They could. It could come all at once, or it could come in five minute blocks. Okay, they get out of the grind. How they did, how they did on Sunday. They get out of the grind, they play their football, they get back into some sort of I don't know, some sort of obscure top of rugby league. Then they get out of the grind. So that's where it comes down to it, and that's what will come down next this week. How much how Melbourne can hold that fifteen minutes as simple as that.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about a match for a minute, because we really haven't.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about match.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's talk about match. What a what a story? Absolutely? I mean it wins the Premiership at South then he goes to the Tigers as a horrible time, gets sacked, takes out of New Zealand, wacks Australia thirty toil in the final, takes over in New South Wales, wins the Origin, goes to Brisbane in his first season there is in the Grand Froed. What a story he loves, He loves he loves having.
Speaker 4: Good players and if he wins it two in a row, two Grand finals. He's been in two Grand finals one too, and.
Speaker 2: Let's not forget the first one was was breaking Sous exactly, which was massive in their history. It's a good nose. He's obviously a great coach and.
Speaker 4: He's on them over the Queenslanders.
Speaker 2: Isn't he.
Speaker 5: I think he's great. If you guys like hat and you needed a New South Wales coach to kick your Broncos for them to win the Grand find, I'm like, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Like you told me, there's no Sydney team in the Grand Final, but there's two Sydney coaches.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Two Sydney coaches in the city.
Speaker 10: Coaches seeing a Syney before I went to Camberra, he came from the country.
Speaker 2: But camber New South put it that way there, you know, I didn't know.
Speaker 5: I think it's good. I think Madge because I recruit a lot of like general managers and ops managers and stuff really similar to like next Roll, and I don't envy their role because they have to come in fix all the crap. They're the horrible person that's making all the changes. You know I didn't envy Madge's role.
Speaker 2: Am I getting it right when I say that form we can with teammates. Yeah, well yes, at the same time, right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there's that famous footage of Bellamy that they run on Fox every time where he was like the play got the ring and he's got the clean jersey and he's running around with it with the trap and they always put it on everything and he just he just shakes his head.
Speaker 2: He did playing one after that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sans get credit for that because was.
Speaker 2: The coach who ironically was replaced Madge at the Tigers to add that whole wonderful uh eleven year streak that Madges had the only black bottles at the Tigers, one everywhere else, and he might win a Brisbane was a winner. The guy's a winner.
Speaker 1: And you know what he does something that that other coaches can't do, get bigger guys in a room and control them by the end. Because apparently it was a rocky ride this year.
Speaker 4: What it was I'm.
Speaker 2: Happy about it is that all this criticism he copped about taking him out on a cruise or on a camp or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's buzz I heard people.
Speaker 2: Have to throw ship is it true that they brought in a crisis manager this year.
Speaker 1: I had that on end, but I know that they turned I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: There was such thing as a crisis manager. I thought the manager's job was to manage a crisis manager.
Speaker 5: But I think they can.
Speaker 2: I get access to a crisis a crisis manager. We have we have cakes at work tomorrow. If it's the wrong case show Oh no, you got to bring a corodinated crisis manager.
Speaker 1: Got to bring one. Did you? Did you get that reporter as we'll tee up there. But the crisis manager, no, I know.
Speaker 5: That they They did a bit of a turnover last year during all the water stuff in the Broncos, like you know, all the positions. Their crisis manager would just be like a PR. And I've recruited and worked with people like that before and it's wild like PR people, if you're like remove this, this, this like it just happens.
Speaker 2: Walters. He made a lot of changes that put this rister together.
Speaker 1: A good coach and.
Speaker 4: George find this crisis manager because I think they needed Since twenty twelve, they're always in chrisis crisis.
Speaker 2: Our one, Our one ended up going with the age pension.
Speaker 4: You're right, Nick Walters did make some big moves. Yeah, he got rid of he cut a lot of the fat. He said, you know, I don't want you, don't want you when he capt a lot of stick out of it.
Speaker 1: And the really team when Madge walked in, there was it was the team. Was it was things, it was it was the thing, but it was it was the Walters team. He wanted to put it together. So there's no changes and it's not going to be any changes. So yeah, so yeah, another thing that has done a good job. So Carrigan's back with after two weeks rest.
Speaker 4: Huge, that's a huge inclusion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a massive inclusion because he's been rested for two weeks as well. Yeah, he's healthy.
Speaker 4: So apparently lock On Galvins wopped himself as well to Melbourne. So I can play final that won't taking.
Speaker 2: So what does everyone think is going to happen this Sunday at seven thirty seven thirty doesn't normally kick off for eight by the way, will they're also lobbying for an afternoon Grand final in the next redial.
Speaker 4: After the two videos? Yeah, so what we're gonna wait till twenty twenty eight?
Speaker 2: Probably yeah, two more years, that's if it even goes through. But it's been overwhelming support for it, he said. He said he's going to happen. I read his article. He wrote it last week. That's going to have been a non negotiable week. Doesn't next ye, But we've got to wait for the next Yeah, I can't wait to see that again. I missed the three o'clock kickoff for everyone exactly. I don't think it'll be three. I think it'll be aout five.
Speaker 11: That's better than better than still like it's midway four o'clock. Yeah, it's too late, man, sweet, that's not too late. The next day is probably how line know?
Speaker 4: You know what they've done. Now, If they do it at four o'clock, that means the women's rugby league has to play two and then the other one has to play at eleven You have nineties?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was eleven one and three, right, that's right? Yeah, eleven thirty one and three. Yeah, because I used to watch Para with the president's coming.
Speaker 1: President there then the reserve.
Speaker 5: Because do you guys have Monday off?
Speaker 2: Yes? Do you have Monday off as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Seven thirty is very late, and if you guys.
Speaker 1: Will remember what a six year old and yeah, and that's what I was alluding to.
Speaker 5: Seven thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess what I was.
Speaker 4: I never had but savings this week, so there's coins and yeah, they get that, lots of get that surturday at eight thirty there. Oh no, it's after the game. It's after the it's Saturday night, Saturday nights, so it's eight thirty coins, land time, seven thirty time thirty Oh so it's before we're one out, four go forward, so.
Speaker 1: You get at six thirty two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's perfect.
Speaker 2: I remember. I remember because I remember because a New Year's Eve last Year's Eve straight after midnight and I got on the phone for about an hour until her news eve, which came at one am our time, so we're one hour in front. I hate that lights over.
Speaker 1: I hate that.
Speaker 5: It's horrible when I traveled to Sydney, even though it's only an hour during daylight.
Speaker 2: Savings, like just it just cut a way for it. Yeah, I think a finished work out, play the back nine.
Speaker 1: I think you've got a more sun than us any way too, but it's too much for me, Like nine o'clock at sometimes it's you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So he's going to win on Sunday. What's going to happen to what's going to happen?
Speaker 1: Have you got a coin?
Speaker 4: It's a toss of a coin.
Speaker 2: This one, it's it's a tough one to pick. I think I think Storm haven't been anywhere near their best. I think the Broncos are slightly lucky to be there. They've had some couple of close calls in the past two weeks. I don't know what to expect. Refuse he called the Broncos team saying he doesn't like him, They're arrogant. I'm sure Bellamie would have loved that.
Speaker 5: He said we were stuck up in paying house. Was like, I don't really pay attention. But he's like, we'll see what happened.
Speaker 1: That's a question. I have a eighty minutes. I've being honestly over eighty minutes. Last week, did you did you think Broncos was a better thing? Honestly, I don't think they were in the last week.
Speaker 5: I don't think they were.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. The victory is the victory. It doesn't matter how you get the victory. But have a ready minutes because I think I think for two weeks now they haven't been the better team.
Speaker 2: I've already minutes.
Speaker 5: I feel like Reynolds was you don't have to be no, you don't have to be no.
Speaker 1: You don't have to be no.
Speaker 5: I feel like they struggled to adjust back to playing with Reynolds and Man.
Speaker 2: Like I think his name the same, his name in the same lineup.
Speaker 1: I just saw that.
Speaker 2: Now I'm shocked he didn't put Well, he's still my thing straight back in. I would have put Man at six, and I want to to put Hunt either at nine or on the bench to come n.
Speaker 4: He's the best number nine in that team.
Speaker 2: I would have put.
Speaker 1: I think he took him a bit a bit well to to sort of warm up Man, so I would have put him straight in. But anyway, God, I just love.
Speaker 5: To see Arthur's play one more time. I know he's the eighteenth man, but I just love him, like to kick out.
Speaker 2: Is his contract money?
Speaker 5: He can't, he hasn't played for ages, but I just love to see him like on the field. I don't want anyone to get hurt, but I don't know. I would say that Walsh was off last week, Reynolds was tired like Stags was not, and This is why I struggled with Stags because money loves him. But I'm like, he takes longer to get in gear.
Speaker 2: But he was good. He was one of your best. He was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what. He didn't get at opportunities, but the opportunities he got he took. And you keep on saying that that Reese was off. Ree wasn't off. He was trying hard as hard as he could. But they adjusted. He's running lanes, so he might have taken him a little bit longer because remember last two weeks ago, he had the case of the he had the keys of the castle. He was first, the first man off the off the rock. He was his ball, so he controlled the game.
Speaker 5: He just seemed hesitant, even ma'am coming on in the first couple of like in the first ten twenty minutes, he seemed quite hesitant, like he just.
Speaker 2: Took him all six weeks he hasn't played.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I think it was not. I don't know. I probably wouldn't have brought them in for that, you know what I mean, Like, you know they've they've been going well, and I know they had to make adjustments because of Carragan and Walters too. I wouldn't say they were the better team. I wouldn't say what they were lucky either.
Speaker 1: No, they weren't lucky. No, no, no, they were lucky.
Speaker 2: They won the game. They won the game. It doesn't matter how good you already.
Speaker 1: I just want I just wanted to ask over eighty minutes if I didn't think, that doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: I feel because on Sunday I wasn't sure, and at one point I was like, no, they're not going to win. I feel like looking at Broncos compared to Storm in terms of how they've played, I feel like Broncos will win. And that's me and I'm very like, you know, wary and and and the way they're.
Speaker 1: Going to do it, the specific way they're going to do it.
Speaker 5: Storm dissimilar to Penrith or even Bulldogs.
Speaker 1: Where they have a very system based system.
Speaker 5: It's very obvious and once the guys get used to playing them. I mean, you've got to remember that those boys are played with Monster and Grant during Origin too, so they know their moves and everything else. It's just predictable, right the way that Storm played. If perhaps off, you know, if something happens with Hughes and we're not even relying on that anyway. But if they can't get their head in the game, Broncos will take advantage. Or if something happens like the Cleary Mardern thing, that will just fire the boys up.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it won't happen, I think, won't let that happen.
Speaker 5: Well, Nelson, Nelson's not on the same.
Speaker 2: Nelson's what do you think that's going to evolve?
Speaker 4: Look, I saw an interesting stat a couple of stats actually, the Storm of title of fifteen players who played twenty one Grand finals between them, right, and then you've got the Broncos of twelve players who played Ford and Grand finals. So there's a lot of Grand final experience in there with a lot of these players. Because I don't forget Melbourne were in it last year. In the year before was Broncos. So they're coming off grand final loss. So they're both going to be motivated. That's what makes it a hard game to pick because the motivation factor is so high for both they they're both desperate.
Speaker 2: The two clubs at the ben News position you know and know exactly exactly what.
Speaker 4: To do and how to do it exactly. The cattle is similar, man, there's not much you can't release. I think the I think Broncos have got the edge with pain House and Carrigan up against thereforewards, the fun is good, but he's not a paint House. But Painhouse didn't touch the ball much in the first half.
Speaker 1: Is he niggling?
Speaker 2: Is he injured?
Speaker 4: Is he playing with needles?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm worried about.
Speaker 4: All he could lose, He could be out in fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: His is But guess what did you see what he did in the second half? True, I'll say it again, he won the game for him. He did it. He destroyed, He broake their heart. He took you know what I say. Pen used to take souls. He took of soul takers, and they got their souls taken. They had nothing, They had nothing in their tank, They had nothing in their soul, in their heart in the That's what won their soul there had you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: But can can can compare the soul and heart and great of each team? Which would you say has more of the.
Speaker 1: In terms of the Grand Final? Well, my question to you is what would you back a system or brilliance?
Speaker 2: It's it's it's a tough it's a tough one. I'll back back the system overall, but the Brilliants can bring you undone.
Speaker 1: They showed us two weeks in the road.
Speaker 4: I'll back Brilliance because if it comes off, the system doesn't work.
Speaker 2: If the Brilliance doesn't come off.
Speaker 4: That's the things the first half it's gamble, yeah, but Brilliant is a tough one.
Speaker 2: Can switch like that.
Speaker 4: Systems can't. They get lost, you know, they just stick stick, stick stick, and then when it start working, stick stick and start working.
Speaker 1: That's that's what Melbourne do. Nathan's got four rings, says that the systems work. Nathan's got four rings.
Speaker 4: But he does adjustment slight little adjustments. The kettle is a little bit different each year. Melbourne's at the same kettle most.
Speaker 2: Of the years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's had and he had a different team in those Grand Finals as well. But systems, if there is it's like the cog in the wheel. If one of the cogs are out, they're like, I don't know what to do. Whereas that whole we need to dig in and just win and not if we win, how are we going to do that. Broncos have shown adaptability all year in terms of players.
Speaker 1: My question to you then, and it's a hypothetical. You know, the first half of last week's game, or what happened if Pende have played at that standard for eighty minutes sixty I'm asking a question. Or Nathan took that two points, which which he declined.
Speaker 4: But Melbourne's got a similar system and we saw Roosters score forty points in one half. I've never seen that ever happened with Bellamy, and that only happened three weeks ago, three games ago. So I think Brisbane, if the Roosters can do it, why can't the Brisbane do it? What can't Brisbane do?
Speaker 1: I can easily that I can. Oh no, I'm just putting Melody's going to win.
Speaker 4: I just think if Brisbane, if Brisbane get the lead, Melbourne is just going to ship the bed.
Speaker 1: But if Melbourne win, it's going to be tough.
Speaker 2: To get place.
Speaker 5: We beat them three rounds ago as well.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to you one thing, Okay, if Melbourn's up a twelve nil or forteen not happening, they're going to shut it down because that's because no, no, no, no doesn't work right, doesn't work ground They were great.
Speaker 2: Jerem Hughes is there if he stays fit. If that's if Hughes there.
Speaker 1: And and things that Harry Grant to So so if fourteen affording up and it might not happen, I mean Broncos will before and then and then Melbourn's going to shoot.
Speaker 2: What else is interesting? You've got Brisbane. A lot of this team is carrying the Grandfather lost pain of two years ago, and a lot of this Melbourne team is carrying the lost from last year exactly, players like Harry Grant and Reecee Walsh And I think I don't know Monster, but there's a lot of this place haven't actually won to follow yet. You think they have? Could you mix I don't think Harry Grant's one way yet. I don't think so, because you kind of mix them up with the teams they're in. They used to be big names, but there's a lot of players that haven't done it yet.
Speaker 4: You know what someone said, I think buzz someone said on the on the in all three sixties, Monster's never won a Grand Final without Cameron Smith.
Speaker 12: Yeah, really, so that's why that's what's motivating him. Okay, but at least he's oneok I have really I have no idea. There's so many hypotheticals. The only the only thing I can point out is how they both teams technically play and like Brisbane. Like I said, they're going to get fifteen minutes of Brisbane Brisbane playing.
Speaker 2: Is that going to be enough?
Speaker 1: Or can can Melbourne sustain it, hold it and come over the top? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know really.
Speaker 5: I think I think with Bronco is something that you were. They're very unpredictable, so you can't even go if this happens, this could happen like could we call what happened in could we called what happened in Canberra?
Speaker 2: I think I think Melbourne will win. I think cred will be the difference.
Speaker 1: Well, I know you I know one one thing, one hundred percent watching this Melbourne to the ground. They're going to under ground one They're going to under ground. So if Broncos can get over in the ground and you know, paint huss you can't stop paint house. But I think they will manage paint huts.
Speaker 2: So let's go with the tips. Tens obviously tipping Risbond, who are you tipping? Leaning on Melbourne only because of Bellamy, but I honestly, I don't know. I'm going Melbourne because of systems. That's that's I'm a big I think, you know what, could just have one of those days and switch and bang and scored talk honestly, could just you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's a tough one.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going to go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with Tan. We're gonna do it, man, We're gonna do it.
Speaker 4: You know what I want, Reece is going to spring something out of.
Speaker 6: You know what I want?
Speaker 1: I want?
Speaker 2: I want.
Speaker 1: I want double extra time. I want extra time the Golden Point. That's what I want. I want to care who's after that. I want extra time in Golden Point. That's what I want.
Speaker 2: Really, I just I just if Brisbane win. I hope it's late. I don't want to see let me lose your ship?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine?
Speaker 5: And then you're gonna watch the conference.
Speaker 2: And now I'll ever match Ricky Stewart when it comes. He's okay in the conference one minute forty four seconds. Who's that, Ricky?
Speaker 1: No? No, I mean Craig is usually okay.
Speaker 2: Hold hold last week, Ricky Stewart's press conference is one minute forty four seconds was just said down, got up?
Speaker 4: Can I can ask a question, what's what do you think is going to happen to the team that loses? Like, how's Melbourne's mindset going to be having two losses in a regret?
Speaker 2: I see them both in the top four next year.
Speaker 4: Well, directing will mentally screw them like Brisbane.
Speaker 2: Se penything up there as well.
Speaker 1: I can answer you the question. I think Broncos are the more the emotional team. So imagine'e gonna have a among his job trying to bring them back. Okay, the way the way the Melbourne are and the way they get coached. Okay, once they're once January comes and it's so hot down in Melbourne and they're burning because if you just run how many hills? Okay, and they're hurting, they're going to forget about it really okay, because apparently.
Speaker 5: I don't think cost will hurt that bad.
Speaker 1: We've had very very an emotional team. They're very emotional team.
Speaker 5: But like we've had a new coach like we've had and even Mariss that like to get we had a point where we wanted to get to and we've gotten there and we have like a goal. I think even watching press conferences, I think sometimes when they win, they're like, ah, you know what I mean, Like I think, I think.
Speaker 2: I think when the Broncos, for me, I grew up watching them be invincible. They've lost their last two Grand finals. There's two or three.
Speaker 4: I just I just remember Saint George lost too grand finals in a row and the second one they lost to hurt them a lot and they didn't recover. And they're a good team then. And that's what I'm thinking with Melbourne, because they've been together for a while. If they lose to in a row, it's going to hurt them more than you think. It's not easy to come back from. Whereas Broncos, You're right, they're new, they've got a new coach, he's brand new, new ideas. They'll bounce back. Whereas Melbourne maybe it's going to be all of a sudden, Billin's going to doubt himself.
Speaker 2: I think. I don't say that. I think they all bounce back, like even like for.
Speaker 5: Me, like for them to get to this point with a new coach and the insanity of their year, I'm happy, like I'm so happy.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 5: This will just be amazing for so many reasons. But I'm happy right now sitting where I'm sitting.
Speaker 2: Is that the sentiment up there in Brisbane?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 5: I think I think there are a lot of diehards right and for me, like you know, there's a lot of of course, like for Storm too and other teams, like there's you know, that blind faith which we all rely on. But I'm probably a bit more removed from that, you know than most people, because like I was talking to a couple of people and I was like going into the intricacies of how the guys are playing, and I was like and they were like, well, obviously you study this for the potty and stuff, and I'm like, yeah, but also have to look at it really impassively to go. Are we like a team? I think we're more prepared than twenty twenty three and I think they have more They've got a better leader in match. But I think the general consensus is like that nervous hope, you know that kind of like can I hope we win? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you something. Also, Jail Sunday, seeing the pictures from Queensland and feeling it through the TV. We don't get nothing like that. We were really beside Origin and I don't even know if we get that in Origin. We really thank anything as good as you get there in US. So you know what, you was a very lucky year up there. Seriously, we didn't get nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Did you watch?
Speaker 1: The game? Was amazing? It was annoying. You can feel it for the TV. You feel the emotion for the TV. It was amazing.
Speaker 4: But if you get a game like that and you've got Saint George and Paramatter or Paramatter and Canterbury or something, the two Sydney teams playing, you're going to feel a lot. Sydney will be buzzing just.
Speaker 2: As much I missed. Yeah, it was the was the Bulldogs, those big those days.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know what a paramount of stadium if we had a game people Para or Saint George.
Speaker 2: Remember that premium in that we went to nine eighty thousand people. There was also yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, teams are shit.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 2: It was fun. What else you offer us? Uh? How do you? I just got the one who's got for us?
Speaker 4: Oh look, I was just going to go did you want to do the super Leg or do you want me to go run through the nerl W.
Speaker 1: You've got the nrol W covered. I've got a team, team, got.
Speaker 4: The Queensland Cup. I'll go through those results. Burly Bears twenty two be the North Devils. North Devil so Burly Bears go into the State Championship Cup for next for this weekend and the Warriors thirty up against the Dragons twelve. So the Warriors will meet the Burly Bears in that grade final.
Speaker 1: Should be a good game.
Speaker 4: Any predictions, George, you watch these games?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did, actually hard to watch. Yeah, you know what, sorry to I got this guy. I got this Warriors. If you look at the team, if you look at the team, but the first graders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know who ripped them everyone apart on the weekend Tanner boyd for the Warriors. He was amazing. Apparently killed everyone.
Speaker 5: Burly Bears. I think you're a idel.
Speaker 1: I watched Burley, I watched burle on.
Speaker 5: They have they've got a pretty stacked team, but they've got a lot of like you know, some of the other guys as well.
Speaker 1: But I.
Speaker 5: Maney played on the team last year. Just the way that they coached them and stuff. And I was talking to Great Bird a couple of weeks ago and I was like, honey, I'm going to put money in next year into a team and he was like, because obviously it's friends of Todd Kenney, but where Todd coaches is too far and I was like, oh yeah. I was like, their dad wants them to go to Burly Bears and Greg's like no, and I was like, I know, I'd rather send them to like run Away Bay or somewhere else, but Burly Bears is not. It's just real grubby, so I'm not Yeah, it'sn't like their style, right.
Speaker 4: They're good, they're good good, but they're just if like yeah, okay, let's go to Europe.
Speaker 2: Now. This is Siple League.
Speaker 4: Leeds played Wakefield Trinity in one of the finals there knockout finals. Leeds won twenty six to four to ten against Wakefield Trinity and in the other game was Brad after.
Speaker 2: Well you missed the louclist jerseys in the world.
Speaker 4: Sorry, the ugliest in the jersey in the world. Pods team, Sorry mate, the Pods team. I was going to bring him up the next week's games. So they won twenty six to ten. After that, we had the Leeds Rhinos fourteen, were leading twelve six at a half time, but they went down to Saint Helens our team they won sixteen fourteen sixteen.
Speaker 1: Did you watch the end of that game?
Speaker 5: No, yeah, I did, because makes to me it was insane.
Speaker 2: It was just insane. And did you see he's through the money the money ball.
Speaker 5: Nockround Tristan Sailor.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you, the only reason that Saint Helens was in the game at all, Sniff, was Tristan Sailor. Please somebody bring Tristan back home.
Speaker 4: Bringing back home, George, did you just mention Maddie Lee's Maddie Lee's. I'll tell you what happened to Maddy Lee's. He had to go halfway through the game because his wife was giving labor. So one of the players from Saint Helen's had to run off because his wife was just visiting. He's one of their key players as well. So imagine being that halftime, you're losing down twelve to six. Coach goes, sorry, mate, you gotta go. Your wife's in labor. Anyway, maybe it's good that he left, because I ended up winning so Maddie Les can play in the Grand Final next year. Next week, so next week's games are the Wigan Warriors and Lee Leopards, the youngest team in the journeys. They'll play on one side and on the other side we've got hul Kingston Rovers who came first, playing up against St. Helen's the next one third of October. Fourth of October, Friday night. Their time is the first game and Saturday night our time is the their time is the second one. So what's that, George? Saturday morning someday.
Speaker 1: So Saturday morning at four thirty it starts and Sunday morning a bit earlier. What's your tips?
Speaker 2: Tell me?
Speaker 4: Who do you think is going to win those two games?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Interesting, Wig will beat Lee and yeah we wig him and wigam and whole KR. I can't see how Saint Helen's been challenging Whole k Are. Yeah, and look the game, the type game will be Lee and Wigan. But I just got this gut feeling the Wigan Wigan will win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if games. If Lee does get their at the first time they're in the Grand Final.
Speaker 1: It's not the first time. It's been a long time because when when their coach took that Aussie coach. I took them roll running really lowly and he's built them up over the last few years.
Speaker 4: So just just to give you, just to give you guys a reminder that Lee Leopards have got testing you lockdowm Lamb. Yes, Isaac Leu and David Armstrong, they're the players that are in that team. So just they're the Aussie contingent.
Speaker 1: And Lamb and Lamb is their coach as well, Adrian Lamb.
Speaker 4: So ougust seem in the Jersey's got the Lamb brothers for the Lamb family, just like the Clearies.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but they're the Lee Leopards now in a real w Yes, what's t let's talk, let's go straight to the Grand Final. It's got going to go straight to the Grand Final.
Speaker 5: Close's Sharks, Yeah, we can go straight.
Speaker 2: You're talking about Shark. That was amazing. I was on the edge of my seat.
Speaker 5: I think they're lucky that Justin Kallaho could kick that day, like normally she's really good. Right, So guys, the score where it's like seventeen to sixteen, but Rooster is normally smashed, smash and then Bronx just destroy the.
Speaker 1: Knights destroyed the Knights and they didn't even play well.
Speaker 4: So we have is the Roosters undefeated?
Speaker 1: Yeah for two years? Yeah, for the whole season.
Speaker 4: They lost one game.
Speaker 2: I was forced to watch that game on seven.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm sorry. Uh so the grand Father we thought we're going to have Teas and the Dragons. What do you reckon?
Speaker 5: Well, we predicted this and like wasn't too.
Speaker 2: Hard to predict.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I like Ruth's it so good, but I feel I don't know. I actually can't pick it, and I know Broncos is I just I can't. I can't pick it on that last game.
Speaker 1: The Risters are so good, They're very good, but you can put them off their game. The best player on the field is a girl called Tamoka Upton. Full back for the broncost Isabel Kelly. Isabel Kelly, and the good thing about Isabel Kelly and and Jessica Jessica surges. They carry him out of bad ball really easy. And then once the Fawards get it, they're on the halfway and they're in that set of six, they're doing a taking kick. That's what that's what is the best team about the best thing about this team to make up. She's amazing. She's a very slight at all, but slight girl, but she's extremely quick. And what what's the best thing about Tamika? She understands rugby League. She can, she can, she looks and she can, she can read the pattern and she will inject.
Speaker 5: The surceagine imagine like a perdue was in his peak, Like that's well, he will get back to his peak. But that's what she's like. She's very, very experienced, like she's insane.
Speaker 1: Well, wherever she goes, she brings trophies. She brought a travied to Newcastle. She Travis to Newcastle and now now she's in Queensland.
Speaker 2: Now, my my.
Speaker 1: If you look at the two teams and how they went all year, you're going to say Roosters will win nine times out of ten.
Speaker 2: But guess what.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to be the other way. I think the Broncos will win. I think Tomka going to go off a rocker. I think what's her among who's gonna what's her name, Sory? I can't pronounce her name. That Manga is gonna get She's this center, massive, massive unit and Robinson and and my favorite player off the bench, the Italian international t I forget her name now you can.
Speaker 2: Come again.
Speaker 5: Froncos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Broncos.
Speaker 1: Halfunger anyway, but what position did she play? She's a backroll but role. But anyway, she will come on, She'll come on. She's she's one of those and also the solo.
Speaker 5: She played last year, she's last week.
Speaker 4: She's the sort of Nielsen top of player Destiny, Chelsea Leonardoozy, Cecioka and Shalom.
Speaker 5: You should watch it, Artie, Yeah, try pretty decent like that, like that. I've been watching it with the boys too, and they've kind of I know why they had Tana and the reading not in the wing George for Ross, So Artie, you can guarantee, like the top, Tana surges up to Johnson, Melly and Robinson and mad they all score tries every single game. They moved for some reason, they moved the Race's team around last week, and she's one of the best.
Speaker 1: I was alluding to Chelsea Lennar Doozy, so actually one of my favorite players, Chelsea Lennar Doozy.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a doozy.
Speaker 1: Honestly, this is going to be a tight game if they can reduce their mistakes. If they can reduce their mistakes, because obviously the girls make a little bit more mistakes. And I think the time they're playing almost four o'clock, it's going to get a little bit hot. So it's going to be a cracker of the game. I'm tipping the Broncos. I'm sure she's tipping the Broncos.
Speaker 2: Let's see what Bill Kelly she it's going to be.
Speaker 1: Actually, if if you're gonna watch any game, if you're gonna watch any game of an old w this is.
Speaker 2: The one to watch.
Speaker 4: Definitely, this is the one to watch. And the Broncos have lost one game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very slightly, very slightly.
Speaker 1: You don't know, because I want to. I want to give a shout out to remember the French international lord. Yes, yeah, we to you to know we are. We interviewed a year and a half or two years ago a French international lady who was playing at the time for Wigham. We got her through the boy wander there and she got injured. Unfortunately, she went back back home. She went back to her club Ladda shell Shell. This year Lada Show won the domestic competition Aarti and they beat to lose, and this week they're playing in the cup final against Catalan, So all the best to loden and to finish off because next year we've got a World Cup year and and once rugby league is finished in a month, I'll be knocking on your door with my iPad, addie, because there's a tournament in Europe which can see of Jamaica, Serbia, Netherlands, Italy, Brazil and Greece the second tier and we've got to fight to stay in the second.
Speaker 4: Ki Yeah, okay, so there's nothing, no chance to make a World Cup is second tier, yeah.
Speaker 1: We have, we're out of it, but it's got a chance of making the first tier. I think none of these TEMs will make anything, but that's my opinion. But I enjoy watching mistake of Thorns.
Speaker 4: And Georgia that I'll probably lose to that those guys as well.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's us from No n Roll. The fun part of the next We drag team.
Speaker 2: Next week we're obviously going to review the Grand Final and that will be our season finale with.
Speaker 1: The Team of the Year and some some of the fun questions like.
Speaker 2: You know, the.
Speaker 14: The season of the season, Yeah, the the best hair style, best hastyles, the most controversial man, most controvers.
Speaker 1: The best the best acting performance, A few we're thinking of a few things. The best performance by an actor or a rugby league player.
Speaker 2: Forty halftime.
Speaker 1: So I'll actually I'll send you use all those questions again from the same as last year ten.
Speaker 2: You're what were we talking about earlier today? I forget And then you said something to me and I said, I said, you want sympathy from an ill supporter? You will, I said, the last time I celebrated you will one. Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was saying, we need this.
Speaker 8: I need to win Origin and the Grand Final this year imagined, imagine before the other, start with the Queensland Cup and the and I feel exactly man I feel, and what.
Speaker 2: The Queensland, Queensland queens alight. Well, on that note, enjoy the Grand Final, everyone enjoyed the big one, and we'll be here to wrap it up. Happy rugby league, bad time, the same back channel next week.
Speaker 1: Happy rugby league, everybody, Happy rugby league guys.
Speaker 2: Good night, bye bye,