Speaker 1: Now each time for the fresh out of bed Head to head Challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners, Other John, good morning, what any guys?
Speaker 1: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Great? Thank you for asking. I hope you're well.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You're going for win number four? Correct?
Speaker 1: Okay, I haven't heard any of those kids in the background. Are they still sleeping while you're playing this game? And you've got a gaggle of them over there?
Speaker 2: So I just woke the youngest one up and then she goes downstairs and cuddles with my wife. They don't try schooled on nine.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're like, oh yeah, dad's on the radio again.
Speaker 2: No big deal. All right, you're.
Speaker 1: Taking on oh Double O sept Sean Connery.
Speaker 2: Oh no, what moorial Sean Connery. I feel like you played two weeks ago. No, it's actually been two months. I think.
Speaker 1: Well, John'll let us know after the game. He's got all the notes on this now, Other John, you've played Double O seven before? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I left it.
Speaker 1: I'm last year, No, Sean Connery, do you remember though you beat Other John before?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I remember the game. I just didn't remember when it was.
Speaker 1: I couldn't remember if earlier late last year? Okay, well, how many times in the Hall of Fame? Uh, Sean Connery three times? Three times in the Hall of Fame going against a two time Hall of Fame or other John, shout.
Speaker 2: Out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 1: Vol Beat tickets on the chopping block, the greatest of all tours worldwide with special guest Hailstorm, which they got a new song coming out next week. All right, Other John, Sean Connery, shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 2: It's game on, Alex Please, I'll be ready, okay. Question number one Joe, Okay, good luck, Okay, good luck? Everybody? Here we go.
Speaker 1: What grade comes before John Sean eleventh grade? No, No, jumped in a little early on that. Other John, what grade comes before first grade in elementary school?
Speaker 2: Kindergarten? Kindergarten is a correct answer?
Speaker 1: Where are we going with that? Sean Connery? I thought maybe year before your senior year. Sure, okay, that makes sense. It was a good guest. Question number two Sean Connery, Other John, what article of clothing is worn on the feet?
Speaker 2: And Sean.
Speaker 1: Sean, Uh, I'm gonna say socks? Is often paired with sneakers and shoes.
Speaker 2: Socks is the correct.
Speaker 1: He's like listen, three time Hall of Famers don't get caught speeding twice? Do they? I absolutely.
Speaker 2: All right? Who you're in it? John? Sean?
Speaker 1: Wow? Name the tool that has a magnetic needle that don'ts Sean?
Speaker 2: Sean? Compass? Very good?
Speaker 1: The tool that has a magnetic needle that points north to help you find direction?
Speaker 2: A compass? Oh wow, very good. Sean Connery would have beat everybody today. What the heck? He was a killing?
Speaker 1: I mean, we know he's a good player, but holy cow, dude, that was the best game you ever.
Speaker 2: Had, Sean. I think? So why do you hate John so much? Why do you hate John?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, John?
Speaker 2: I love John the legend thinke Sure you're getting all other John is the nicest guy. Why do you hate it? Gentlemen?
Speaker 1: We love you?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right? John?
Speaker 1: We got to say goodbye to you, all right?
Speaker 2: Thank you. Sean Connery. You want to play tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And you scored some great tickets man Bowlby and hailstorm on your first win. A