Speaker 1: My next guest spends every weekend in the Hamptons. He's got a beautiful house and puts on a great party as big time speakers every Saturday morning. In fact, I spoke to Bill O'Reilly as he was on his way.
Speaker 2: To John Kata Matiti's house this Saturday.
Speaker 1: Happens to be the man that owns this station, hosts not one but two great shows, Kats and Cosby alongside Vita Cosby five pm every weekday afternoon, and of course this masterpiece eight am every Sunday morning, the Cats Round Table. My great buddy, the great John Katz and Matities. John, Good morning, buddy, how are you well?
Speaker 3: Good morning. I'm driving through Nasau County right now in the Long Island Expressway and it's raining. What was the old eestpression? It's raining cats and dogs.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is an ugly, ugly day. We've got power outages in my neighborhood and Queen's and I got to get through today. It'll be nice the rest of the week, but it is. It is rough Nassau County. My man, Bruce Blateman doing your man too, doing great stub out there by the way. As Bruce spoken as he set to speak at their house on a Saturday.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not my house. We do it in a great restaurant on seventy five Main Street, right in the middle of Southampton Town and Zach Erdham is the owner of the place and he does a great job. And we had about seventy five one hundred people this weekend.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 3: Bill O'Riley was going to come in and speak for ten to fifteen minutes, and he stayed for an hour and a half and we got into some good discussions. Bruce moselm spoke, who was the chairman of Ben's and he's training of Pushman and Wakefield. He spoke very intelligently. Bill O'Reilly spoke very very well. And next week we got Governor Hoko and I told everybody that regardless of your position, you've got to be civil because we do run a civilized breakfast and we respect everybody. Uh and uh, look, everybody has the right to speak. And we took a survey about while Bill O'Reilly was there, and out of the seventy five or eighty people, I said, well, who voted for Harris last time? Only one person out of eighty people a visiting.
Speaker 1: Wow, I thought they voted with Kamala Harris and the guys.
Speaker 3: Are little by the way. The guy's a long time friend of mine. He was the number two guy and number three guy at City Bank. And uh, And I said, you're a smart guy. I mean, aren't you afraid of what would happened and into our country? Look what happened in Spain. I mean while working your show. It took three of us to work your show, and on Friday night, on Friday morning, and while working your show, I mean the military age, you know, Moroccan Muslims that will coming across yep, my god, nobody would stop them. And what happened that little town? Riders tells me that little town that she's been through and she's lived there and has maybe a population of sixty thousand and seventy thousand, And what happens when sixty thousand people come in? I mean, if you're down nine one one, is anybody gonna come If twenty of those people you want to take over your home? No, if you have six bulls and if you only have six bullets in your gun, right, are you gonna be able to stop twenty people coming in your home.
Speaker 2: No, it's bad. It's very, very bad.
Speaker 3: People have to realize that. I know. I mean, you know, it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, it's it's unsafe, it's dangerous. I am curious about one thing you mentioned. Hope's gonna speak saduray and you want your crowd to be civilized.
Speaker 2: And I agree. That's why I'm not coming.
Speaker 3: At a lot of shit. There's a lot of angry people.
Speaker 2: I know. I was going to ask you.
Speaker 3: One hundred nine hundred and seventy five thousand applications that are applications bills have gone out to New York City residents saying you owe money one of our guys, and I'm not going to mention your names in our real estate department. He pays, he lives in Brooklyn, pays ten thousand dollars a year real estate taxes, and he gets a bill for forty thousand dollars no tax. Now, you know, we had Dershowitz on and we had some other lawyers on and in this particular way they did it. They did it in such a way where you have to prove yourself innocent. They don't have to prove your guilty in the United States of America. You have to prove yourself. You know, the government has to prove.
Speaker 2: Guilty, right the other way around. This is the other way around.
Speaker 1: They actually got my friend, No, they got my friend Keith Canschwitz on this tool, but they delayed until September. But a lot of people that I know, good friends of mine, like you, John, gonna get hit over the head with this. But I'm curious. Have you ever had a situation at one of your breakfast because look, there are most people that I speak to, most are really angry with two people in particular. They hate him, Kathy Hokele and Mom Donnie. Have you ever had a situation at one of your breakfasts in the Hamptons on a Saturday where it got unruly and a bit.
Speaker 2: Out of control.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Never, I keep rule. And you've got a gun. You got people that were.
Speaker 3: All the time. I keep rule. I never talk about that. I always talk about carrying the Rocky Colordo bat.
Speaker 2: No, but it's true. I know you got security there and stuff.
Speaker 1: You have to because there's so many people there that show up that are.
Speaker 2: Very very important.
Speaker 3: We have to the Southampton Police forces. There is there. Yeah, So no it's always very safe, and it's always uh you know, there's a few people yell once in a while. Yeah, but it's done in a civil ways. Okay, do you know it's a civilized breakfast Uh with the civil very civilized discussions. And we got you know, it's it's everybody's Jews, Irish, uh, Greeks, uh, Italians. Well, we got everybody. You know.
Speaker 1: What's interesting though, two weeks ago you had Andrew Cuomo speak and he was lucky because he spoken to breakfast.
Speaker 3: He did very well.
Speaker 2: I know he did, buddy, he was lucky. He did well.
Speaker 1: But he was lucky because he spoke only a few days before Anthony Fauci embarrassed himself on the hill. The Cuomo would have spoken after Anthony Fauci. It may have been a different Saturday for Cuomo.
Speaker 3: No, well, I don't know the course reference with Fauci, and for more, I'm not familiar with it. Butuci, we played on one of our shows. I did the first ever interview with Fauci that may feign on January twenty twenty, almost seven years ago. And everything you said was a lot of crap. And you know, a lot of people suffered a lot of people died, I mean, and just some of the justification is that, well a lot of people were saved. So the truth is, I don't know what the truth is, but I don't think you know. What I'm afraid of is that Fauci did not tell the truth. He knew a lot more than he knew, and that the Chinese don't forget what happened with the Chinese. And I don't blame all the Chinese people. I blame whoever was responsible for that. I blame the people that don't forget what happened. And what was the name of that city?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they stopped sending airplanes out of Ruhan like three weeks before, and no place else in China, no place, but they kept sending them to Italy. Say they kept sending him to the United States. So didn't somebody know, I mean, was something you know, what was the only expression? Something's rotten in Denmarkina, something's rotten. Something was rotten in Washington?
Speaker 1: No, one hundred percent. I do want to ask you too, because tomorrow's a big primary day. John, as you know, this is the great John katz Matiti's catch and cosby five o'clock every weekday afternoon and the Cats round Table, Great show eight a m. Sundays about six states. And the guy getting the most play is this guy. El said, he's in Michigan. As you know, John, he's a DSA guy. He is a He hates Israel, he hates Bob, He just he hates America. He's another one of these Mamdani Hassan Piker, Hassan Piker impactors out there campaigning form. Although yesterday Hassan was in Wisconsin and they got this a big convention coming up, is that right, John, Well.
Speaker 3: The Democratic Socialist Convention was in Where was it in Chicago this weekend? Yeah, but it was only like a couple of one hundred people. I understand. You can't have a couple one hundred people controlling the United States of America. And I said to all common sense Democrats, I said to all common sense Republicans, I said to all common sense independents. As Americans, we have to ban band together for common sense. You can't have these nut jobs making headlines. Uh, you know, I blamed some of these networks. I can't you can be making headlines on ABC, TV, CBS, NBC, MS, NBC. Well, only twelve people are watching h you know, and they're giving him large head lines. Oh, the Democratic Socialist Convention, it's only two hundred people showed up.
Speaker 2: That was it. Two hundred people.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's embarrassing, all right, But before you leave me, you give me the lowdown on oil prices.
Speaker 2: Where are we with that today?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, we're in no man's land. I mean, every time oil prices go down theh my opinion, they they panic that they want them higher, higher, higher. Don't forget the open nations they're making. The Russians are making a zillions of dollars on oil. The wt I for America should not be that high because we have zero problems in North America on oil and we're fighting it. We're fighting it. President Trump knows what it's goron, because don't forget November elections. A lot of it depends on depends on the price of oil. I said, gasoline, And depending on oil and gasoline, that's what happened. Face. So for the Republicans to have right November, they need lower interest rates, and they need they need lower gas prices under three dollars a gallon. But you know, even our our worldwide news with network. People are saying, oh, Trump's I didn't understand that. This morning said Trump's ratings are down to thirty two. Yeah, it will. Somebody please check on that, because we just want to know the truth, and we just want our news department to tell the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I did see that on New York One, but of course that's a communist channel.
Speaker 2: I can't trust them either.
Speaker 1: I don't trust New York how people re reported. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know if that's true. Yeah, well, I'm going to find out for you, John, don't you worry. As far as I'm concerned, I still love President Trump.
Speaker 2: I love him.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'll be in your office someday because this rain is coming down, and every time I look at ways, it's still take me longer to get time office.
Speaker 1: Well, just be careful, okay, seriously, it is kind of dangerous out there, John, so be careful.
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 1: Great job on my show as you do every Monday morning, and we'll all be listening at five o'clock this afternoon. John knsu Matidi's excellent job.
Speaker 3: Fighting fighting, fighting, fighting too, because uh, without a strong Washington, without a Donald Trump, without a strong Washington. The free world is not going to be free.
Speaker 1: I could not agree more, totally agree. And without a John Kainsu Matidis and Sid Rosenberg and you, it could be in big, big trouble. So John, you're great. I love you, Thank you so much. Great job this morning.
Speaker 3: Be safe to me, good evening.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 1: Take care, John Katsu Matidi's right there on his way in. He needs an arc. He needs an arc at this point. The weather is so bad outside this morning. John, Just be careful.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to SIT Friends in the Morning. You can hear SIT and Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app.
Speaker 2: Hit that subscribe button on.
Speaker 4: All major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 3: What the heck is going on here.