Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday, Happy Hope Day.
Speaker 3: Nobody says that, No, I know, Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 2: We're the DV show. I'm Selena, I'm Jet, I'm TD. Let's just jump right in to today's show, the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 4: Good morning JV Show. It is the sixth in the morning in Utah. Five clock for you over there, currently.
Speaker 5: Head to the gym, still in the grind. This is a mirror of Utah. Went to bed at ten thirty last night, so I feel like a grandma. I'm twenty two years.
Speaker 4: Old and I have a boyfriend, so hate anybody better early. But I'll be grumpy in the morning, and I'm mature.
Speaker 3: If I'm crumpy, you don't want to be grappy in the morning ten thirty at twenty two years old. I mean, I hate to tell you what time I went to bed last night, and I'm only twenty seven and a half. I went to bed at eight last night. Might have been eight to fifteen. I might have made it to eighteen exhausted.
Speaker 2: Yes, len'sday night.
Speaker 3: I'm jealous, jealous, define jealous because you guys take three hour naps in the afternoon. So like I'm doing that, Oh, you're up to four hours.
Speaker 6: No, I replaced it with some gym time, painting time. You know, I'm trying to work on my hobbies.
Speaker 2: Imagine having all days on a hobby.
Speaker 3: Let me wow do today, maybe my watercolors and I'll go to the gym.
Speaker 2: But whatever I want. How about that? Just look at myself and still have hobbies and.
Speaker 7: Still have time for a nap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I don't do that. I work here, then I work on a job site building a house until six or six point thirty every day, and then I go home and I'm so dang tired. I just fall straight to sleep. So last night I went to bed at eight fifteen.
Speaker 2: I was out.
Speaker 7: I was out.
Speaker 2: Must be nice.
Speaker 3: Day on my schedule today, I've been doing.
Speaker 4: That early.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's it. I'm not saying you don't work hard. Two things can exist at the same time.
Speaker 3: They cannot not in this case.
Speaker 7: You take that back.
Speaker 2: Let's do one more talkback.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, without the haircut. This talkback is for the wild thoughts. I was thinking about that full frontal scene on Monsters. So a question for you guys, grand if a movie studio paid you one hundred thousand to just be an extra stayed locker room extra and you have to walk through the locker room naked. Are you doing a prosthetic or are you going on natural? Thing? For you ladies? For your men, would you want them to do prosthetic or full natural?
Speaker 3: I'll answer first as you asked me first, one hundred grand I got to be an extra in a locker room scene to go full frontal and walk through.
Speaker 7: I am not wearing a prosthetic.
Speaker 2: No, why?
Speaker 3: I like how Genese like, oh go, could you walk out there with that dinky thing? Because you would never ever ever hear the look. You're never ever going to hear the end of it being in a full frontal nude scene. Right, everybody you know is going to see it, and so you're going to never hear the end of it. But you would never hear the end of it from your buddies if they found out you were a prosthetically.
Speaker 2: If you're wearing a prosthetic, it's not like your actual thing. At least you feel somewhat covered up, right. That would make me feel more comfortable because it's not.
Speaker 3: Like actually you I think it's like half.
Speaker 2: You right, I thought it was like a just full a full fake one.
Speaker 7: How would they put a full fake.
Speaker 2: To google it?
Speaker 3: There? Extensile google it? They're attaching an extension on there?
Speaker 2: How to attach a prosthetic? I also I also feel like if you're an extra, though.
Speaker 6: I think, if you're going to do your junk, then wouldn't you want to get paid more and be like an actual main actor, not for an extra?
Speaker 8: Right, No, if they're paying me one hundred thousand, I'll be an extra for that's everything.
Speaker 3: One hundred grand, fine, I'll do it. I'm in, count me in, But I'm not wearing a prosthetic. I just want to be afford some couple you know, adequate amount of time. I want to make sure well, one, I want to make sure the temperature on the set nice and war nothing cold, No cold temperatures in there. Not going to be doing that. And I want to be given, you know, so my own trailer of course, with adequate preparation time so that when I do saunter across the scene, then I want to make sure certain preparations have been taken.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't think it's it's an attachment. I think it's a full on.
Speaker 3: It's a full a full so they just wait, you tuck one down and they stick another one on top of it or in it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I don't I don't think. I don't think anything.
Speaker 3: Did you just say in it? Yeah? Like what it goes inside?
Speaker 7: I think so, I'd be incredibly painful.
Speaker 2: Why yours goes inside? That's why I said, why is that painful?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: It made it sound yeah, I mean you.
Speaker 2: Could talk about this the way like I could just explain what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: You made it sound like the prosthetic was being stuck inside currently, which would be incredibly painful.
Speaker 7: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: You know, let's move on. Let's move on. We do have crazy cash on standby First Gram.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait just a second, ladies didn't answer.
Speaker 7: You're part of the question from that talk back.
Speaker 3: If your man had to saunter across, you want them wearing a prosthetic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did. I said I would rather prosthetic that way, he's like covered and saw his actual thing on display for everybody. That make me feel more comfortable if he's gonna get clowned. Nope, do your do your thing show? Really?
Speaker 1: The one.
Speaker 3: Respect.
Speaker 6: I respect that he decides to do that, then it's his decision, his body.
Speaker 2: So go ahead.
Speaker 7: And if you had a man.
Speaker 8: Oh, I wouldn't want I wouldn't want you to do a prosthetic prosthetic.
Speaker 3: You want him to wear a fake one? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why maybe being out there like.
Speaker 3: That, you're in a nude scene. You're out there, We've already at that point.
Speaker 6: You're out there, and at that point a lot of people are going to think the prosthetic is his.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fight as well. Just show show show them.
Speaker 7: There's nothing to show.
Speaker 5: Show.
Speaker 3: What are we going to attach the prosthetic to? There's nothing there?
Speaker 2: Really, quick, Graham, because you mentioned the house you're building, How we haven't checked in on that.
Speaker 3: What's what's the update you guys? Big day to day, big big day, big inspection day for the Herberts on the job site. This house is you guys, this house almost I mean almost. Look I said that like a year ago, like I thought we'd be done by now, but what for real? We are almost done today. So I'm excited. It's a big inspection, not a very exciting one, but our septic system finally get inspected.
Speaker 7: Dude, We're so close to being an old flush and toilet.
Speaker 3: You can't believe that. I can't wait.
Speaker 7: Oh the inaugural flush.
Speaker 2: Is it going to be first one?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I've already been eating Chipotle every day, just so disgusting. I paid a lot of money for the septic system. I want to make sure this thing works well.
Speaker 2: You don't want to break it on the first try.
Speaker 7: Look, the amount of this thing costs. It better be able to handle.
Speaker 3: Whatever I throw at it, even if it's that new Chipotle brisket burrito. That thing's pretty good, by the way, pasty.
Speaker 2: So after you get this going, yeah, it's gonna be left. I mean, the house looks almost complete.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's pretty close.
Speaker 3: I got a bunch of I mean for our to get ready for our final inspection, like final final, and the house gets signed off on. There's I made a list yesterday. There's about ten things on there. Some of them are larger than others, some of them are very minor, little things. I just got to go around and fix up and you know, little tweaks and stuff, and then just a lifetime of projects after that. Because none of the closets have shelves in them yet and like stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna be stuff.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be doing that stuff to the end of time.
Speaker 2: So are you gonna have a party, No, no, no, I'm not letting you in there scuff up the new floors.
Speaker 7: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: Because I don't know? And then you got I'm gonna give you a drink, and then you're gonna spill it.
Speaker 7: And I'm not having that, uh huh.
Speaker 2: Gram all this, and you're not gonna invite us over for like a welcome open house party.
Speaker 3: You guys can stand on the outside and look in, not on the new not on the new driveway though.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna have furniture outside, because I'm okay with that.
Speaker 3: Then I have a couple of plastic folding chairs. I'll let you guys look in the windows. Don't put your fingers on the windows. You don't want a bunch of fingerprints.
Speaker 2: Can I breathe on the windows?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: But I'll give you guys some binoculars you can look from across the street.
Speaker 2: Perfect, all right, thanks for the invite.
Speaker 3: G Yeah, I don't need those, allowd I don't need those animal that cheeto dust touched on everything.
Speaker 7: Nope, all right.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Just talking about junk prosthetics on Wednesday morning, No big deal a JV show.
Speaker 1: Good Morning Jose for NAPA, Good Morning Jess.
Speaker 3: While you guys were talking about prosthetics, the Mark Wahlberg movie came to mind.
Speaker 4: Boogie Nights hilarious. Anyways, have a good day.
Speaker 3: That Jose from Naples, the one that tried to shoot a shot at Jess.
Speaker 2: I was like, why the redoma just in there.
Speaker 3: I haven't had his voice in a little while. He let you know he's still there. He doesn't need a prosthetic from what I can tell, that deep manly voice.
Speaker 7: Any of you guys seen Boogie.
Speaker 3: Knights, No not, okay, very famous scene in there. Mark Wahlberg, he does wear a prosthetic. He plays a buddy and adult film star. I haven't seen this movie a long long time, but yeah, he needed the prosthetic because his character Dirk Diggler there. Dirk Tiggler was, Uh, yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: We're gonna add that to my list if I want to see that.
Speaker 6: What if they had a character that needed like a really small one, how would they like, just.
Speaker 3: Lower the temperature on set, take a couple of laps in a cold pool.
Speaker 7: You'll be just fine.
Speaker 2: All right, all right?
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: The ninety two people still remained unaccounted for North Carolina after Hurricane Helene. I remember misteach ninety two and this is the hurricane before Hurricane Milton. The governor said that number could change as more reports come in, but for now, search and rescue teams are still working hard, and there still are thousands of people without power, running water, and reliable roadways.
Speaker 4: Jeez.
Speaker 7: All right, a couple of quick things in sports.
Speaker 3: First, the San Jose Sharks unfortunately still looking for their first win of the season through their first three games. They lost to the Dallas Stars last night, three to two in a shootout. And secondly, maybe more importantly, it's time to get locked in, my fellow Mets band wagoners, because game three of their series against the hated Dodgers tonight in New York. First pitch five, oh eight pms go mad whoop?
Speaker 6: It's Cardigan weather, you guys, So where are your cardigans?
Speaker 2: Waiting by? Javy made me burn mine? Oh I have nobody wearing a cardigan in the room but me. But we'll see. Hi's in the low to mid seventies, Fie seas and your day is going to be a nine.
Speaker 8: Financial discussions will go well for you because you will benefit in some fashion. This is a perfect day to ask for a raise or look for a better paying job.
Speaker 3: In the room.
Speaker 2: That's just.
Speaker 6: If our boss is listening, I think this could work as our conversation.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's gonna work, so you might have to find a better bang.
Speaker 3: Boss just left to talk back.
Speaker 2: All right, are cool or not? Listen to this Every Wednesday morning we throw some things out and we ask cool or not? And you can definitely weigh in and you know what you think on the talkbacks, Jess, why don't you kick it off?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Cool or not?
Speaker 6: The Sabrina Carpenter's sports curse, please curse?
Speaker 7: Is it worse than the Drake curse?
Speaker 6: Maybe not to that that thing is worse, Yeah, not to that extent, But you guys, it is building up to be just that because she's getting more and more powerful. So she's on tour right now, right with each stop, you know, she's trying to relate to the crowd, and in doing so, she shows up to her shows wearing.
Speaker 2: A jersey to support like their local sports.
Speaker 6: Team, but she is jinxing those teams that she is representing.
Speaker 2: You guys, Now, we can trace this.
Speaker 6: Back to July, before her tour actually started. But this is when people might seem to think that the curse actually began because she put on an England soccer jersey when they were preparing for the euro Cup final. Well they lost that game tooth Spain because Sabrina Carpenter, right, So then her tour starts. She heads to Canada, she wears a Toronto maple leaves Jersey and they're getting ready for their home opener and they are playing their rival. Well it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: An easy game for them. Nope, they lose that home Wow.
Speaker 6: And the most recent example and the most powerful one yet, you guys, this past weekend, Now, she was spotted this wasn't at one of her shows, but she was spotted wearing a cowboy sweatshirt.
Speaker 2: And then this last weekend they get pounded.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, that was beyond pounding.
Speaker 2: And because of Sabrina Carpenter. You know, it started with her wearing stuff to her shows.
Speaker 6: But I think now it's become something where no matter where she goes, whatever she's wearing, representing a.
Speaker 2: Team, they're gonna lose, They're gonna lose. Better not put any naw.
Speaker 6: That's the That's what this all leads to because November ninth, she's gonna be at Chase Center.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm wondering.
Speaker 7: November on the Seahawks game.
Speaker 6: That's right before they played the bus. Now, is she going to set a Niners curse if she wears something Niners to her show?
Speaker 3: Okay, let me just let me just throw this out there though, because right around that, when's the NBA season opener and she's at Chase Center.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking it's a Curry jersey.
Speaker 2: Or maybe she'd just wear something Sharks and they're already losings. That would be best.
Speaker 3: She's going Sharks, I think Chase Center. I think she's going Curry or wild Card.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 7: She could be wearing a new Valkyries jersey.
Speaker 3: The new w.
Speaker 6: I feel like Sabrina likes wearing her red colors, and I have a feeling she's gonna go for a Niner jersey.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping, you know, for your sake, Graham, that she doesn't.
Speaker 7: She better not, but.
Speaker 2: She's the newest. I think the curse is cool as long as it's happening to everybody else.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: Very interesting.
Speaker 7: She puts on a Niner Jersey.
Speaker 6: I swear to god, Okay, things could look up because she's going to be in Missouri and aren't aren't the Niners going to play the Chiefs soon Sunday?
Speaker 2: Where what if she does wear a Chiefs Jersey.
Speaker 3: Dates a line on that.
Speaker 2: Let me double check her tour date.
Speaker 3: If we could get her in a Chiefs in Travis Kelsey, Jersey, that would be great.
Speaker 6: Fantastic show in Missouri is coming up?
Speaker 2: Please tomorrow? Oh my god, if she wears the Chiefs tomorrow, we're good.
Speaker 7: I need eyes on this.
Speaker 3: I need somebody to give us about what she's wearing all all the hours leading up to this show and post if.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, welse Jersey.
Speaker 2: I think very very cool until it affects us.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: So how scary is technology these days? With deep fakes? I feel like the most of the ones we talk about, or all the ones we've talked about, are having to do with celebrities, and we've seen what they can do manipulate videos or just create images. Taylor Swifts and then there's been a number of other celebrities that have had that happen to them. Well, there is a whole investigation that was done and I guess does z of ai powered chatbots were unearthed. There's supposedly like fifty of them that can create any explicit image you want, and according to this report, so far there have been about four million users a month taking advantage of this. We all I going to do is like upload, upload a picture and they're able to manipulate the face or take the clothes off, or you know, whatever you want.
Speaker 3: It to do.
Speaker 7: Making a JV show account right now?
Speaker 2: No, you're not.
Speaker 3: Why not for research purposes is scary.
Speaker 2: They're calling it. They're saying that this could ruin lives obviously and create a very nightmarriage scenario for young girls and for women.
Speaker 3: I think it makes a nightmare scenario for everyone. Yeah, you're up and coming in your career. It gets derailed after a tape leaks of you and coworker. It's not real, of course, but it looks incredibly real. You're a politician, you're an athlete, I mean applies to anybody's life.
Speaker 7: Your life could.
Speaker 3: Get totally blown up by this, like totally blown up by this.
Speaker 2: That's scary.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm really scared for technology in the future because if this is available to four million people already, can you imagine what's going to be created in the future, like holograms and.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, a hologram deep you sopen at your Internet and just pops out.
Speaker 3: In your room, Get out here with the boss, take that outwhere. But you know, anything is possible. Anything just started the new idea. Yeah, market Justice launched a whole new channel. People are going to start making those I did have an idea okayep JV show account already what should be the JV show?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Like what if? Because we always hear all the time about how much money these only fans creators are making.
Speaker 8: What it made like an AI and then you get person Yeah, but we're about.
Speaker 7: How it is way ahead of you.
Speaker 2: Dang it.
Speaker 3: You guys don't get serve this kind of content on your Instagram. You do, though, but a lot of the models I'm using air quotes there that you're seeing they're already AI.
Speaker 7: Like feed just full of them.
Speaker 2: Can you tell you can see the ones on Instagram?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's just it's a but now we put them into one of these sites and then they're doing other things and we're collecting the only fans of money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, already got that. I'm sure we could do one. But we have to use your face on it. Oh no, No, people want authentic.
Speaker 2: Why don't we use esses?
Speaker 7: We'll put Jess face.
Speaker 2: On it has the most followers.
Speaker 7: That's a good point I'm back to.
Speaker 2: But but not not people that want to see that. It's like other moms. So I think we should use Justice face. No, but maybe moms want to see that. You don't know that. Yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Want each of you.
Speaker 2: Okay, a lot of people want to do that.
Speaker 7: I want to make some real money. Now, finally, a business plan.
Speaker 2: You're not giving anyone ideas to have, like the JB Show members working, don't.
Speaker 7: Cut and paste in our faces.
Speaker 2: Right now, Graham, what are you happy?
Speaker 3: You guys?
Speaker 7: We have a major nut controversy on our hands.
Speaker 3: The results from this year's World Conquers Championship in Great Britain, they're being called into question after one of this year's winners was found to have an illegally strong nut in his sack. The Conquerors, if you don't know, is a sport where one contestant hangs their nut out in front of them, and then their opponent then swings their nut at it to try to break it.
Speaker 7: Talking about chestnuts, you sickos.
Speaker 3: They go back and forth striking each other's nuts until one breaks, and if yours does, you're out.
Speaker 7: You lose.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: Eighty two year old David Jenkins, affectually known as King conquer He's been competing in this event for almost fifty years, and for the first time ever the twenty twenty four competition in his illustrious career of nut swinging, he finally won it for the first time.
Speaker 2: Way to Go.
Speaker 3: But after the competition, judges discovered that he had a nut made out of steel in his pants, and it looked exactly like the real thing, and he might have reached into his pocket, pulled it out and used it because let me enter this into evidence. In the championship match, he defeated his opponent by mashing this other guy's nut with a single swing. They say, that's incredibly rare and conquers. Usually you're just bashing each other's nuts back and forth, back and forth until one finally breaks. He's of course denying this nut swamping allegation, but an investigation has been launched. And this controversy, of course, comes on the heels of last year's twenty twenty three soggy nuts saga? Do you remember that? We talked about it on the show Last year's con Last year's Conquers competition results also called into question because everyone's nuts were too soggy and spongy and they weren't breaking. So they got a lot of rain that year or something and the nuts didn't fully dry out.
Speaker 7: Okay, the saggy nuts saga? You don't remember that?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 2: It sounds familiar.
Speaker 7: Yes, we talked about the Conquerors World Championships.
Speaker 3: Do you guys think this guy is being honest about what's in his nuts?
Speaker 7: Out?
Speaker 2: He used the steel.
Speaker 3: One, but he doesn't. He's just saying that it was like a like a piece of memorabilia, like he didn't actually use it in the competition.
Speaker 2: He definitely did because he broke the other guy's and n'ts with one hit.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. That suspect. I can't get over that. I want to believe King conquer. I mean, this guy, he's a liar.
Speaker 2: He's a cheeter, he's a thief, he'll steal.
Speaker 3: He defines nut breaking. I mean he's devoted his whole life to it. But what I mean maybe where.
Speaker 2: Is this by the way?
Speaker 7: Okay, but I mean maybe.
Speaker 3: He's thinking, look, I'm eighty two, I may never get a shot to win this. I need to break out the big guns. And he got out the steel nut.
Speaker 2: And bam doesn't make Sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to watch a whole video yesterday on how this works, because as you read this article, I'm like, I don't what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: And they do. They just drill a hole through a chestnut and they put like a leather string through it and tie it and that's it and then they just hit each other's nuts. So stupid, but it's a real thing. Hundreds of people came to compete, and you guys, this year. Then they'd have a men's division. They have a women's division. Women like to smash each other's nuts too, and they at the end of it, so they crown a female champion for the first time ever competitor from the United States. Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Her name is Kelsey. Okay, that's yeah, she's my mind automatically when Travis Kelsey, Yeah.
Speaker 3: No first name. She's from Indianapolis. First American to win the competition. Then she went head to head with King Conquer. They let the women and men try to smash each other's nuts, and she actually beat him. So if he wasn't cheating and using the steel nuts out of his sack on that one, so enter that into evidence.
Speaker 2: I don't know who to believe, because it would have been too suspicious if he would have done it.
Speaker 7: Again, if he had smashed with a single sway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he tried to conquer anyway.
Speaker 7: Conquers ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Coner very interesting, Graham.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there are some new photos of Sydney Sweeney and Graham. I hear you're a big fan of hers.
Speaker 7: I don't know a fan is the right word, but you know.
Speaker 2: What do you like about her?
Speaker 3: Her acting? Of course, remember what you remember when she went on Saturday at Live. She was fantastic on there.
Speaker 2: Have you seen any of her shows or movies? No, I have not, Okay, you would really like her. Yeah, she's great, I.
Speaker 7: Do, trust me.
Speaker 2: There are some new pictures of her on the set of her latest film, where she's playing boxer Christy Martin Martin, excuse me, and it's a completely one eighty from how we're used to seeing Sidney Sweeney. You know, we're used to seeing her done up, long blonde hair. You can see these new photos at the JV Show sorry, not the dvshow dot com but JV Morning Show. That's our Instagram. We posts everything on our story and you can see that she has short, dark hair and looks like she's got no makeup on. Like you wouldn't even recognize her if you didn't know already that we're looking at Sydney Sweeney here. And the comments are like, so this is just her without makeup, or like, wow, she's a walking catfish, or wow, this is how all women look when they wake up in the morning before the glamor and makeup is a lie and all this stuff.
Speaker 7: I agree with all that.
Speaker 2: Well, we're not gonna.
Speaker 6: Wear makeup if it's gonna we're gonna look exactly the same. The point is to look a little different.
Speaker 7: Where do I see? Where do I see the picture?
Speaker 2: Jamie Morning Show? That's right, Jamie posts everything on our story. Make sure you're following us, Grammy following us.
Speaker 3: I am following us. I'm about to hit unfollowing this picture. Who is Who's she playing in the new movie?
Speaker 2: Justin Bieber No, Christy Martin. She's an iconic nineties female.
Speaker 7: Boxer, got it, got it?
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 2: I think we have to remember like she was supposed she was made up to look like this. This isn't just her walk around with no makeball. Not you just to the people leaving the comments, but it is about it.
Speaker 3: If you saw this picture of this person and had say, who is this? Had to guess I wouldn't you think you'd be able to guess? I will know she looks very different. But that's in movies. That's what we see transform into a character.
Speaker 2: Thank you. She's an ac jar. Yes, that's what's supposed to ask, right, all right? The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show came back.
Speaker 7: That's the best trending you've ever done.
Speaker 2: Thank you, great talk to me. I don't know if you remember, but the Victoria's Secret Fashion show was called off back in twenty nineteen. Graham was devastated, but they called it off because of you know, dwindling ratings among other things. But yesterday they brought it back with some of their most iconic models. Adriana Lima was there, Irena Shaik, Tyra Banks came out and closed out the show. She has not walked a Victoria's Secret runway since two thousand and five, so that was a major, major moment they had to share performing. Cardi b was in attendance. They had deep systures where they're walking, you know, among a lot of other names. K Moss. I'm curious if anybody watched. I didn't get to watch it as it was live. Gigi had said that she was going to do something on the runway that Taylor Swift taught her, like a little trick. But I don't know what that is because to me it looked like looked regular.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, like I just met her her wings coming down.
Speaker 2: Nothing like really stood out, Like, what did Taylor stuff tell you to do? I don't maybe post, I don't know. I mean that part I was I was a little confused by but it was a good turnout and a really big deal to have all those ladies back after such a long time they did.
Speaker 3: Just how do you guys feel about this being brought back? Because there were a lot of people. Yeah, I mean it was a heavily criticized thing that you know, we're just objectifying women, and it was, you know, sort of canceled, like you alluded to, Uh, it's back. Are we happy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because they look so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, also looks so good. But do you understand the criticism about about it?
Speaker 2: But I like it kind of. I don't necessarily agree with the criticism. I get it. I get what people feel that way, but I don't think we're like objectifying these women their models who are right.
Speaker 3: But such a body positivity movement it was during that time in this country, and that was as a very great thing, and it was a great thing. We were becoming accepting so many more shapes and sizes and you were seeing that represented in advertisements on TV and in movies and in print and everything, and so that was great. Are we swinging back the other way now? I just want That's why I bring That's why I asked that.
Speaker 2: Because an interesting point I didn't watch it last night.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they included models of different sizes or they are they back to the Victoria's Secret of old where we're setting an unrealistic expectation for young women.
Speaker 2: Well, one of the reasons why stopped walking is because she's she's not that, you know, size zero, you know, stick figure, you know, losing that term loosely. So for her to come back, I mean, I think that's a big deal, because that would say that she was okay, you know, being a woman of her size walking the runway. It's interesting you bring this up, though, Graham, because you know, we just had Paris Fashion Week a couple of weeks back, and I did see a report that a lot of the models there were that ultra slim, skinny nut I mean, your average regular size. So maybe we are spinking towards that that way, and that I'm not okay.
Speaker 7: With me neither.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I did read that last night's show they did have like it was like multi multi racial size and generational cast.
Speaker 2: Good at their bringing in everything.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they Again I didn't watch, but I'm sure they had too, Otherwise it would have been seen as very, very tone.
Speaker 2: Test Graham, what do you have.
Speaker 3: It's time to check in on our old buddy, Lay Thompson And oh no, you guys, it's not good. It still sounds really weird to say former Splash brother Clay Thompson currently a member of the Dallas Mavericks, which is again so weird. Him leaving the base still seems like a bad dream. We're just gonna wake up and see him out there shooting around with staff. But nope. He signed a three year, fifty million dollar deal with Dallas's pass offseason, and his performance in the preseason's been raising a few eyebrows, and not in the good way. On Monday, Clay went oh for nine against the Clippers, including for six from three. I think that's probably why they brought him in there, drained some threes, capped it off with four turnovers. Mavericks are oh and three this preseason. Clay's played in two of those games, and he's going to combine three for eighteen from the field and just three of eleven from three pointers.
Speaker 7: Again, this is just the preseason.
Speaker 3: You can't make anything of the preseason, but it does remind us of Clay's last game as a Warrior. Which was against my Sacramento Kings, and then he went oh for ten in that play in tournament game in the playoffs against the Kings. Are you guys touch me?
Speaker 2: I'm not really concerned because it's not.
Speaker 10: The preseason, but part of me feels bad for him. Yeah, of course you want to see Clay succeed. He's a splash he was a warrior. You still want to see Clay success. Villain play's like the least villain character in the NBA all the time. You plays a great guy. You want to see Clay.
Speaker 2: This is kind of karma for breaking up the Splash Brothers. I'm with Selena, thank you.
Speaker 3: No, I think the karma warrior. I don't think he's the one that broke up the Splash Brothers. The Warriors are the ones that Splash brother They didn't offer him that money.
Speaker 2: Graham to.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Selena, you were just talking about that picture of Drake. Oh my god, Drake, what what?
Speaker 1: Who teaches them?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Who dresses him in the morning? I think himself?
Speaker 6: Or Yeah, where do I see Jess?
Speaker 2: Will you get up the latest picture?
Speaker 3: Please? If all Jess is doing.
Speaker 2: That, we'll let you know as soon as it's up.
Speaker 12: All right, Good.
Speaker 13: Morning everybody, coastcard Joe and Santa Rosa here awesome chats about the Victoria's Secret show.
Speaker 4: Happy it's back, really good stuff.
Speaker 13: It heads up one on one south through Santa Rosa in the Pedalumna parking lot.
Speaker 4: Good lucks, take some back roads. I know it's a little northwest of you, guys, but that's a traffic report.
Speaker 5: Peace.
Speaker 2: I am looking at ZID traffic report. Yeah, owner park, there's an accident, two cars in the left lane. It is one on one south at Wilfred Avenue. Everything is backed up.
Speaker 3: Stuff.
Speaker 7: Stretch can be very rough.
Speaker 2: We're brutal this morning. Jess. Is the photo of Drake and going up right now, So JV Morning Show on Instagram if you want to check that out. In the meantime, let's kick off. What the bleep is? Where you can win a JV show chug Mug just got to be the very first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word as always leave your guest is on that same talkback Michael the Free iHeartRadio app. All right, here is today's clip. What do you look for when you're buying a do you order it online?
Speaker 6: And do you get it in person? And how do you even pick the size?
Speaker 2: Oh? I mean honest question, I guess.
Speaker 3: Okay, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember always, this is a family show, so keep your guesses PG for our younger listeners. Then leave that guest on the talkback Mike. Leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. You gotta be the first correct answer in the morning to win the JV Show Chug Mug, the coveted JV Show chugmun You want that.
Speaker 1: People want this thing the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get back to what the bleep? Where you can win a JV show chug mug, which I don't know about you guys, but not I'd rather have the money. Never mind almost that, I'd rather have the chug mug, but a thousand dollars thousand dollars a thousand, so you can hot coffee chug along with us. All right, So here's how it works. We play a clip. You gotta be the first person to guess that bleeped out word. As always, leave your guest is on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. In case you missed it, hear is today's clip.
Speaker 6: What do you look for when you're buying a Do you order it online?
Speaker 2: Do you get it in person? And how do you even pick the size? So many questions? Yeah, I want to get one. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 4: This is the from Berkeley, and I think that the bleeped out.
Speaker 2: Word is ring. Have a great day, ring guy. You can't get it online? Right? An engagement ring?
Speaker 7: You could get it online?
Speaker 2: You can get anything online? Yeah, yeah, but isn't it better to shop for it in person? Well, if you know your size, your size is your size plus the deals?
Speaker 3: Yep, get it on Amazon. Two day boom, Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 14: It's Cat from Dublin and I think the bleeped out word of the day is bra.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Bras are a little.
Speaker 2: Hard to order online.
Speaker 4: And do you kind of have to guess? Don't you have a good day guys?
Speaker 2: Okay, that one's as in store.
Speaker 3: You have to try it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: This is Andrea from All and my guess for the bleeped out word is costume for Halloween.
Speaker 10: Thanks, have a good morning.
Speaker 2: Costume.
Speaker 3: That's one of the most popular guesses coming in this morning costume Halloween costume?
Speaker 2: All right, will you guys get online or in person? Either or I'll be both.
Speaker 3: Nowadays you just order them, right, Halloween costumes back in the day used to have to make them. There was some creativity, put some effort into these things.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm not even that there was.
Speaker 7: Something different about Halloween.
Speaker 2: All right, continue to leave your guesses on the talkback Mike and the Ieheart.
Speaker 1: App the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: And we're playing what the bleep? We're hopefully we can get someone this JV show Chug mug. You just got to be the very first person a guest today is bleeped out word. In case you missed today's clip, here it is one last time.
Speaker 6: What do you look for when you're buying a Do you order it online? Do you get it in person? And how do you even pick the size? All right, let's run through. Let's run through your guesses.
Speaker 15: O G Show Markinis.
Speaker 16: I'm from Donna, Texas, and I think the bleep word for today today.
Speaker 12: Is going to be phone case.
Speaker 16: Yeah, because you know there's different seasons for phone case and all.
Speaker 2: That it's a good guess.
Speaker 3: Thank you for leaving that talk about I just checked. I think he said Donna, Texas. I'm not quite sure, but we are number one in Donna. That's where it's said. That's for number one.
Speaker 2: So thank you all because of you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Good morning the Subronica and San Mateo.
Speaker 6: And I think the bleep that word is carm Thanks, have a great morning.
Speaker 3: Car A lot of people car shopping online these days, there's all those.
Speaker 2: Companies like that. I could not do.
Speaker 3: I need to see it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sit in it.
Speaker 2: See how it smells.
Speaker 7: It smells like new car.
Speaker 3: What if it doesn't?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 8: Good morning guys, It's Alahadra and her crew from Richmond.
Speaker 4: We think the missing.
Speaker 8: Word of the day is either it's mattress.
Speaker 4: Sorry, the missing word of the day's mattress.
Speaker 2: All right, have a good day, mattress.
Speaker 3: It's a great guess, not the right one.
Speaker 2: Did nobody get the words?
Speaker 3: Nobody got it?
Speaker 7: Guys, just threw a curveball at everybody.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. All right, Well here's today's clip. Unbelieved listener, what do you.
Speaker 6: Look for when you're buying a plant? Do you order it online? Do you get it in person, And how do you even.
Speaker 2: Pick the size of plant? Yeah, I'm sorry, no, But one thing I've realized.
Speaker 6: I was so excited to move out on my own to finally be able to decorate my space.
Speaker 3: It's your own plants, look at me?
Speaker 2: Parent is the thing?
Speaker 17: Mom.
Speaker 6: I do see a lot of people use like those giant plants that they buy to like decorate their home, and it looks so nice.
Speaker 2: But I just don't even know where to start.
Speaker 6: I've come to realize that maybe I'm just not a good decorator, or.
Speaker 2: Just get the fake ones on Amazon.
Speaker 3: And the yeah bake plants, the ones that look real are probably pretty expensive, right.
Speaker 2: Yes are they?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Get the real thing, Get a real.
Speaker 2: Plant it and it's going through. Yeah, I can't even keep like succulents a lot. Oh yeah they don't know. No, Yeah, listen years water All right, nobody won this chug bum ten day, but we're gonna play again tomorrow seven o five, so you will have another chance here on Wild.
Speaker 1: The JV Show. On Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Graham usaid to be a talkback because it's been kind of like sprinkling up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and sprinkles across the Bay Area this morning.
Speaker 4: Eggamarin JV show Gamar Bay Area.
Speaker 15: It's a Wednesday hump day, half way through the week. No, it's not the very best, it's not the very least. I did walk out to something that made Wednesday a little better. I walked out and seen a mother flipping rainbow and it's.
Speaker 4: A pretty full one.
Speaker 15: I'm currently in Fairfield, so yeah, anyone in Fairfield enjoy that rainbow.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen one depth will in a while.
Speaker 3: I gotta say. I've had a couple of people dm me pictures of these rainbows they are seeing this morning. They are pretty spectacular because it's kind of these you don't usually see that sunrise rainbow, so the sky's kind of orange too, and then you've got the big rainbow going across and I've seen a couple.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you see end to end. The entire thing very cool.
Speaker 2: And if you're gonna say mother or anything, can you just try not to give me a heart attack.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Away, my heart's sake, that's fast enough over here. Just just in case, you know, please please don't.
Speaker 7: Yesterday I checked my weather.
Speaker 3: It's a zero percent chance of rain today, and then I wake up and then I look at my phone. Thing it's like rain starting at NAPA and now I'm like, what what what's happening?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phone Smaldi for nine.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 12: Who is this Hi? This is Amanda, Hi, Amanda.
Speaker 2: How's it going this morning?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 17: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: We are wonderful. Was it a little drizzly where.
Speaker 12: You're at No?
Speaker 10: No, not at all.
Speaker 3: No, no rainbow thing.
Speaker 12: No, this morning, like sixty five seven, it was kind of like a reddish pink sky, though.
Speaker 3: Weird red sky in the morning and sailors take warning. You know the old adage, where do you live Amanda?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 2: In final day?
Speaker 3: Okay? All right, so maybe it's a north faying Maybe.
Speaker 2: It is, And that's okay, Amanda. Thanks for being on this morning. You are gonna play the JV show yep, nope game. You know it's for your chance to win tickets for Becky G. This is kind of huge. Yeah, all right, so here's how it works. No pressure, no pressure. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. If you get three correct, you're gonna be there checking out Becky G. Let's get right to what question number one by land area, Alaska is the largest US state. Texas is number two. What's the third largest, California. Yeah, way to go.
Speaker 3: Nicely done. Nicely done. Texas is number number two, all right. Question number two, Although Big Max sauce is called secret sauce, it's essentially just McDonald's version of.
Speaker 6: What Elvin island.
Speaker 17: Yep, this would be green.
Speaker 3: It's still so good, though.
Speaker 7: I like it better secret sauce.
Speaker 3: I like secret sauce way better than that. I like battles. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Question number three, you're doing amazing. In nineteen oh five, President Teddy Roosevelt called on leaders from what sport to make rule changes to make it less violent, or he might ban it.
Speaker 3: Football. Yep, nicely done. They had football back then. I thought they were like, my guess would have been boxing. I thought they were like boxing kangaroos and stuff. Back then, I don't know football was a thing. All right. This last question, you don't even need it because you already won the game.
Speaker 7: So we'll do it just for fundsies. THO, see if you can run the board.
Speaker 3: Question four, finish the title of this classic novel, The Catcher in the.
Speaker 11: Right wo.
Speaker 2: We needed that.
Speaker 3: My God, we needed that. Thank you, Amanda. I was losing faith in humanity in our public education school system.
Speaker 12: Congras, that's so fun, very very nerve wracking, but very fun.
Speaker 6: So yeah, you did amazing And now you get to check out Becky g show up next month November twenty first, and you just got two tickets.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Ada, You're very welcome. We hope you have a great rest of your day. Hang on, she's going to pick up from the next room. Get you that winning Graham. Do we have a million of birthday shodow.
Speaker 3: Do mom's, dad's coworkers and fiances and my DM's first one A mom and says, hey, Graham, it's my oldest son, Oliver's tenth birthday and his only wish was for a JV show shout out. Can you make his dreams come true? We're so proud of this kind, thoughtful, quirky cat, loving heart. We give a big fart about this one. Love Mom, Dad and bros. Meal meal and that is from Tricia. She made me add the meal. Yeah, that's just it. So happy happy birthday, Oliver. My dad's and my dam's dads and dams go and says hey, Graham, good morning.
Speaker 7: My son Hudson is turning ten today.
Speaker 3: He enjoys listening to you guys in the morning on his way to school at Silver Oak Elementary in San Jose.
Speaker 7: Go Go Bison, Go Bison. That's a mascot, I think. Is there any way you can give him a shout out?
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 3: And that is from his dad Henry, So happy happy birthday, Hudson.
Speaker 7: Another one here it.
Speaker 3: Says, Hey Graham, please give a shout out to Xandra to Share, a special education director at Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District. Go Go Wildcat.
Speaker 7: It's National Bosses Day.
Speaker 3: Xandra is an amazing leader and we are so lucky to have her, and so are the students and parents at that that she helps daily. Thank you for helping us make her special day. She deserves all the praise. Thank you Conley from Taylor, Amber, Wendy and Victoria. Did you guys do anything? It's National Bosses Day? Do you guys do anything for our boss?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Wow, I got a move. I got him an edible arrangement.
Speaker 3: Just skip the meeting, that would be nice. One more here it says, Hey Graham, would you please get my fiance Antonio shout out. We are getting married on Saturday and are super excited. Thank you. We love playing the EP milk game. Not on air, I would die. You guys are the best in that. It was pretty caring. Yeh, don't be scared everybody. You could do better than most people.
Speaker 7: We have pot for sure. Not Amanda, she just dominated the game.
Speaker 3: BA congratulations, congrats you guys exciting getting married, the hottest thing.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Diddy is asking the judge for the names of all of his accusers. This doesn't sit very There's so many you.
Speaker 3: Can't remember them all.
Speaker 7: He's like, I don't even remember that one.
Speaker 2: Or are you gonna send people to like do something today? Like what do you what are you going to do?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: According to his legal team, prosecutors are making it impossible for them to build a proper defense because they don't know who the accusers are. So they're asking the judge to direct the US Attorney's office to identify every single one of these victims. That way they can specifically address each allegation, and they can provide the proper evidence that these interactions with these accusers were consensual. That's what they're claiming. They'll be able to accomplish.
Speaker 3: If you were on his legal team.
Speaker 7: This is legitimate ask, right.
Speaker 3: You want to be able to vet whether or not that person will ever step foot on your property or was ever at one of the parties. You want to be able to go through that and see. But on the flip side, like you pointed out, Selena.
Speaker 2: I don't trust anything worried about nation.
Speaker 7: His you know, intimidation tactics and stuff. He's been very well known for of the years.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They also say that because of the federal case, there's been a ton of civil cases now like those one hundred and twenty you know, victims that have come forward in the six lawsuits they were filed earlier this week. Did these attorneys said that they asked for those people to be identified, but they refuse to give them that information at this stage. They were denied, right, So we'll see what happens. I'm speaking of lawsuits, Member, I told you how Kanye's former assistant is suing him for sexual assaults, among other things, non payment and you know, a bunch of other stuff, harassment. Well, apparently Kanye has been paying attention to the takedown of Diddy and he does not want that to happen to him. So that is supposedly why he and Bianca started those divorce rumors about themselves, so that way those reports would overshadow all of the other lawsuit talk. Supposedly. I don't know. I do kind of believe that they are.
Speaker 7: Not They're not split up. They are No, we don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, a couple of days after those divorce rumors came out, they were spotted together like holding hands. They were like fine, I.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't shock me that they wanted to create their own publicity. No, not at all, regardless of whether or not was to distract from something else, just in general.
Speaker 2: Just because he likes attentions. Graham, what do you have? All right?
Speaker 7: Let me hit the official bed bug alert.
Speaker 3: If you went to Las Vegas between February and August of this year four year, Yes, I did.
Speaker 2: I went to Vegas in June.
Speaker 7: Where'd you stay?
Speaker 2: That is a good question, but you know on the list. Let me let me do some digging.
Speaker 3: Four different Las Vegas hotels found to have our little bed bugs. You guys might want to reink. Okay, no bed bugs there, not that we know of. I've never even heard of that place. You guys might want to rethink your costumes for this year. I mean, we haven't talked about what we're gonna be for Halloween. But last year you guys thought Paris bedbugs was like the greatest costume ever. It still doesn't make any sense to me. Do you guys could be Las Vegas bed bugs this year?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So that's actually really cute. But is this story big enough for people to get it?
Speaker 7: That was the problem with the one last year. No one would have known what you were.
Speaker 3: But whatever, all right, the Cosmo Resorts were old, the Bolaggio, and Hilton Grand Vacation Club all were found to have some bed bugs. This is per the Southern Nevada Health District Inspection Department, and they found them there. Now, look, it was a very limited number of rooms that were affected by the bed bugs, they say. They say, considering that there are more than one hundred and fifty thousand hotel rooms in Las Vegas and approximately forty million people visit there each year. This number is a teeny tiny, teeny tiny fraction. But I don't know about you, guys, but I'm already feeling a little itch. And I didn't even go to Vegas, brought them home. And I didn't even go to Vegas and just did and probably brought them back, and the whole studio is infected.
Speaker 7: Now now we have to punt the thing and fog it.
Speaker 2: Do we get the day off or now you have to go in even when it's tented.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll go to Vegas again. I'll stay in those specific hotels.
Speaker 2: Are you bring them back so we could get some day days? You just said, no, we stelf to work even though the place is being tented. Yeah, dam it, no days for us.
Speaker 1: Saday The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: A lot of talkbacks this morning. I love it.
Speaker 9: Good morning JV Show. I was wondering if you guys could bring back that game where you guys guess the commute time of the listener calling in. That was a fun game. Thank you Gabriel for Richmond. Have a good day.
Speaker 2: I would love to do that.
Speaker 3: I think we should definitely play that one of the days this week, maybe Friday or something. We played that net work people call in tell us they drive from Tracy to Milbray every day and then you gotta get we go around the room. You got to guess how long that takes him, because people in the Bay Area have some just staggeringly.
Speaker 2: Long commute times. Yeah, we have to bring that back one of these days, you know we will. Thanks for the suggestion.
Speaker 17: Good morning JV Show, Selena, Graham, Kady and Jess. What's going on? Cousin James in the East Bay over here seeing an ad big old rainbow. I think it was almost a full circle out here.
Speaker 4: All right about JV.
Speaker 17: Immediately, y'all have a blessed day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the rainbows, rainbows more rainbowing. They were very big and very like vivid and very clear. It's a cool, cool sight.
Speaker 7: I've seen it. I had a couple of people send me pictures of them.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, all right, so crazy cash Your chance to one one thousand dollars is on standby. First, I do want to talk Halloween decorations because I just think anyone who owns a pet, this is information you might want to know. First, Graham, have you decorated your house?
Speaker 7: We just did yesterday.
Speaker 3: The decorations are finally out front of the house and Holly October went by fast. I know, I was too busy complaining that people were putting them up in August, and then I blinked and it was mid October.
Speaker 7: We need to get these things up.
Speaker 2: So do you go full on spooky scary or like, what is the what's the vibe of the Herbert House.
Speaker 3: We've got the in the front yard. We've got the giant spider web, multiple large spiders. We've got a couple of skeletons peeking out of the bushes. We have that one skeleton that looks like he's coming out of the ground, like just his hands, like his arms and his feet are coming out, and then his skull.
Speaker 7: And then we've got a couple of tombstones.
Speaker 3: And then we did a couple, uh like a couple of strings of orange Christmas lights but their Halloween lights.
Speaker 2: Love that Halloween colors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like it's a spooky motif. I'd say there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Vets that are saying like, hey, if you have dogs, even cats, I guess just proceed with caution. I don't know if you guys saw the viral video earlier this week. We posted it on our story yesterday of a dog finally working up the courage to walk past some Halloween decorations.
Speaker 3: It was cute, gold It was the cutest thing.
Speaker 2: But bet a lot of beds are like, this is actually a real thing, like the strobe lighting or just scary decorations, or even those towering, towering excuse me, twelve foot skeletons that you'll get at home.
Speaker 7: Deepot, someone on my street has one of those.
Speaker 2: Those things can really freak out a dog. Like even dogs that don't normally have anxiety, they could see that and feel threatened and it will like just automatically trigger their fight or flight response. And so you have to be like really careful and walking by these really spooky houses with your dog because from a dog's perspective, they don't know that these things are fake plastic. They just see something that looks somewhat human y, yeah, but it's massive, and they get really scared.
Speaker 3: This is a real problem, Selena. You don't take your dog for a walk, but I do. And I.
Speaker 2: Don't like picking up the poo, so my man does that.
Speaker 3: That's fine, It's just a nice time to bond with your pet. But anyways, this is a real thing. My dog is terrified handbone is very because she gets very scared by a lot of these. She's gotten better over the years, maybe she's gotten used to it. There is that twelve foot tall skeleton on my street. That one didn't freak her out this year when that went up, but now it is it looks like it's walking a five foot tall dog skeleton. That has given her some pause now when they added that to the display, that one's freaked out a little bit. There's another house on my street, house the street that I live on, a NAPA. They've gone all out the decorations like they've been up since August, end of August all through September. And there's one house that has some of those motion activated figures and they're like it's like a really you're looking it's a really scary looking witch and if you when you walk by it, it like, you know, it says something to you, oh my god, you've.
Speaker 7: Never seen my dog pee or pants faster than than that.
Speaker 3: Because I didn't make me sad. It scared me though, because I got I wasn't expecting it to move, you know. And those things, yeah, they she we take kind of a wide walk around much like the Golden retriever in the video that we posted yesterday. We take kind of a wide walk around, but she you can tell, like even when the ones that we do walk on the sidewalk next to that are close to like she's on high like you can tell she's looking out of the corner of eye like I don't don't you try it? Don't you try it? Decoration. I know you're about to do something, and she we go buy rather quickly.
Speaker 2: So just something to keep in mind while you're walking your dogg os. They say, even cats, you know, they can be afraid of these things.
Speaker 7: You don't walk your cat does.
Speaker 2: As some people do. I've definitely seen somebody walk a cat before. I tried a harness training my cats if not work out.
Speaker 3: I saw somebody walking their cat behind home deeper the other day and I was just like, bro, oh, what do you do? What if you do?
Speaker 2: A guy, just don't that would be too embarrassed. Me too, cat, We're just gonna stay home forever. But I love a bond with my cat too. Do it at home.
Speaker 3: We're saying you should try taking your dog for a walk. Sometimes it's a great time. It's quality time with your pet. They're part of your family.
Speaker 2: I don't walk to begin.
Speaker 3: With, I can. She's like Selena complained how Sorcy is for the next three weeks, bine never mind?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So is this cute or creepy? You guys tell me.
Speaker 6: A woman was at an airport when she got a text and it freaked her out because it read, Hi Kristin.
Speaker 2: My name is Nate.
Speaker 6: I saw you and thought you were so beautiful, so I had to find a way to talk to you. I saw your number on your luggage tag and decided to text you. I promise this isn't as weird as it seems. Give a guy a chance.
Speaker 3: When you say those last years he said what you said right there, it wasn't creepy.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's creepy?
Speaker 3: Mildly? But I also think, what if? What if it's leads to something great and it's like you have an incredible story?
Speaker 2: Is creepy If he's not cute.
Speaker 7: That's not fair. You can't put those parameters on that.
Speaker 2: But what if you're like, send a picture and he's like the most beautiful man you've ever seen that does help. So, Graham, is this something you would try?
Speaker 3: No, I mean I hope that you have the guts to actually touch because that means that tells me you had the opportunity to speak to this person in person, if you knew what bag they were connected to, then you are standing at the same baggage carousel at some point, right, So when you see said person collect that bag, that is your time to go make your approach. Whether or not it's creepy to approach somebody at the baggage carousel is a debate.
Speaker 2: Another debate that's not creepy. I don't think that's creepy at all. I think I think it is creepy.
Speaker 6: It's creepy, yeah, because it you would make me wonder at what moment did you take a picture or like, at what moment you know my address?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you get my information?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: It would make me feel like I was being watched by Most people have their address on their luggage tags as well.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you just know everything about me at this point.
Speaker 1: I don't know who you are.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of personal information. But in his defense, you did put it out there. It's just dangling. It's standing there for the well, it's dangling there for the world to see.
Speaker 7: I don't know it is.
Speaker 3: The thing that would make or break it for me is what did she respond? And then it because like if she said, oh, sorry, I'm in a relationship, not interested. If he texts anything further after that, now you've crossed into creepied him. Like then you're thinking, how do I get rid of this guy? He's got my number? I guess you're blocking, but you know, like it's the how is it handled after that? No, I think he used to bother you.
Speaker 7: Then it's very creepy.
Speaker 2: I think I was doing it. I think the act is creepy.
Speaker 6: She did end up saying, like, if you wanted to talk to me so bad, why not just come up to me to talk? She said this in a video. Why not just come up to me and talk to me like a normal human being? Like this is uh going out of your way to get my number for my luggage tag, Like that's.
Speaker 2: Even more work than just coming up to me and saying, hey, I get I mean that's not easy to do either, though. I wouldn't be able to just go up to some person and start talking to you. How do you don't want it that badly.
Speaker 3: Then, yeah, I mean it takes some guts to go up and talk to somebody. Irl. People have lost that art to actually go start a conversation with someone. Do you want? You said it would be less creepy to actually get approached while you're waiting for your bag at the carousel.
Speaker 7: I see how most people dress when they go.
Speaker 3: On to the airport, do you Is that how you'd like to be approached in your sweats and crops?
Speaker 2: But at least I don't know he likes me for the real Yeah, you know that's a good point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it can only go my worst remember that time?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you serve me best.
Speaker 3: You weren't there. But equally creepy when I got on that flight, I was flying out of Santa Barbara, and the air traffic controller radio down to the pilot to the plane to tell the flight attendant to tell me who waved to them out of the window. That did not happen one percent happen factual story.
Speaker 7: And is that creepy?
Speaker 3: Because I was a little weirded out by that, but also flat but also flattered.
Speaker 2: That's a little creepy, I think it is. They're just watching you as you were walking on the tarmac or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you had to walk out to board the plane in Santa Barbar was a real small airport, so you walk out to it's I mean, it's a tiny airport, teeny tiny.
Speaker 7: I don't like it's somebody in.
Speaker 3: The tower radio down to the plane to tell the flight attendant to come tell me to tell me to wave to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it's weird. Don't take offense to these guys. But it's creepier when it's a guy doing the creepy stuff.
Speaker 7: How do you know it wasn't I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was a yeah, we don't know that part.
Speaker 7: We don't know.
Speaker 2: I think for now you should be flattered. If it's a real story.
Speaker 3: It's a duore on everything. It's how can I make a story like that up? It's so random.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, before we.
Speaker 2: Get to Cheaties Dating Update, we were just talking about a woman who received a text message after flying and it was from somebody who stole her number off of her luggage tag. And Jess, you're asking, is that cute or is it creepy?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 14: Guys, if this guy has your phone number from your luggage tag, chances are he probably has your home address. So if you start sending you flowers at home, you know it's time to move.
Speaker 2: Have a great morning.
Speaker 6: That's crazy creepy.
Speaker 3: I do want to go back to the point that you made, Selena, and you said it's only creepy if he's not attractive. That doesn't That doesn't that I mean, I agree with you, but doesn't that doesn't that suck? I mean, yes, what's the message that that sends? You can do no wrong? If you're good looking, sure, I'm glad you got my number that way, But if you're not my type or you don't look at oh what a creep you're the worst. They're doing the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, I think if we're talking just the behavior creepy.
Speaker 6: But regardless, do guys feel the same way when it's like a woman, is it creepy if like she's not that good looking versus if she's like smoking hot?
Speaker 7: Of course.
Speaker 16: It's it's the woman's spot because she didn't like put her I don't know who puts information on the luggage like all their her phone number, Come on, be smart.
Speaker 2: Everywhere I supposed to do. Yeah, if you're like luggage gets lost, you want them to contact you to have it returned so you can pick it up.
Speaker 7: But does it need to be dangling the outside of the bag.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe you can tuck it in the pocket or something, although they don't look. Yeah, I don't know what.
Speaker 7: I don't know what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: That all danglin, It's all just danglin. Mine actually has like a cover on it, so you'd have to actually go in and like open it up to get my information. Yeah, but it's on the outside of the bag.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm gonna start putting just a QR code on mine or something. All right.
Speaker 2: Wednesdays we talked to cheaty and see how dating life is going. You're still single, you've been on the apps?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 2: What's the latest? Okay?
Speaker 8: So you know, last week I did have to drop one of the guys because he was asked about my income and talking about visas and stuff.
Speaker 2: So dropped him. And just for some contexts, Cheating was recently out of the country. She was the Dominican Republic and matched with a bunch of guys and these ones that she's been talking to. Yeah. I love it here.
Speaker 8: So there's one guy in Spain that I've been talking to and everything's going cool.
Speaker 2: We've just been taking it slow talking this other guy.
Speaker 3: And I was supposed to taking it fast with somebody that lives in Spain. Would like get digitally to the second base.
Speaker 2: What you guys like sat picture? Okay, okay, all right, I mean going away in Spain, for God's sake, give him something. Oh my gosh. So there was this other two guys I was talking to.
Speaker 8: The dr one I kind of stopped talking to because he just kind of like dropped his relationship trauma on me because he was in a relationship a lot time and then it was just toxic.
Speaker 2: And he just it was a toxic on his end.
Speaker 8: I think on her end, but I hold that against him. No, it was just like it was like the first time talking and I was just like, oh wow, Like he's very I don't know how to explain it, but he knows what he wants.
Speaker 2: It was just kind of scared me a little bit.
Speaker 8: I'm not dropping him all the way, but it was just okay, maybe I'll have fun with the other guys first.
Speaker 2: Okay, the dr.
Speaker 8: One though, there's one I've been talking to more consistently. He did ask me about like my relationship views, which is like I want monogamy, like I want to marry one person and be in a relationship one person, which I thought was kind of weird. But I told him that, like, right now, I'm not looking for a relationship relationship, especially because they're in the dr, Like, I don't think that could happen. But he kind of told me the same thing too, So I'm just like kind of iffy about the whole situation.
Speaker 2: He told you that he doesn't want like a serious relationship, like a relationship, but if it happens, it happens. But that's exactly what you want, just.
Speaker 3: The exact same thing.
Speaker 8: Wait, this is called though, because I'm just like okay, because if you want to one, I'm like, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: But so that is what you want.
Speaker 6: I don't know because if he says he wants a relationship, you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna be like, oh, he's coming off just strong. I don't want that's true though, but that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 8: But he's been texting me a lot, and then he's been giving me pet names and stuff like.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, like what like are they He called you my.
Speaker 8: Love and I'm just lovewe.
Speaker 2: I think that's cute.
Speaker 8: He's cute, But I'm trying to contain myself because usually and and stuff like this, I kind of like love bomb too, Like I get like really clingy in.
Speaker 2: The first couple of days.
Speaker 8: So I've been trying to take a step back and just been ignoring.
Speaker 7: What are your pet names for him?
Speaker 3: None?
Speaker 2: I haven't done.
Speaker 3: You haven't reciprocated all these sweet things you have to. Can we rebran this segment from Cheti's dating Chronicles to the Confusing Chronicles, because Yeah, it's like this guy said exactly what you want to hear, and you're like, I don't know, red flag.
Speaker 8: He sounds in my past like I've been very I've been reciprocating really fast, and it's and it has ended in situationships. So I'm trying to learn my lesson and take it really slow. And pet names is something I'm not I don't want to do just yet.
Speaker 3: I Okay, Look, I understand that pet names continue. You need to like build a real relationship with someone. In my mind, at least from a guy's perspective, I'm not throwing out pet names until you know we're further along in the thing. But back to you saying I'm not looking for something serious and he says I'm not looking for something serious, and then that should be like ding ding ding, that's he's you guys match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you actually like on the exact same page, you were waiting for him to say that he does on a relationship. But why would he say that knowing after you just told him that's not what you want.
Speaker 8: Because it raised to me, it raised like a red flag about the monogamy part, because he was asking me why I wanted that, Like, what's my reasoning for that?
Speaker 2: So I don't know if he's into like you know, multiple part partners or just one.
Speaker 3: Guys are what if he had said, I'm looking to get into a super serious relationship right now, I want to get married and I want to have kids immediately as soon as possible, then you'd be like red flag. So again we're back to the confusing Then what's.
Speaker 2: The perfect end? So like a question, Jess, I like his answer.
Speaker 8: That's why I'm still talking to him, Like he's still he's like the Spain guy's number one, he's number two.
Speaker 6: Like your ideal man, though, what would he have said, like, do you want somebody to tell you that they want a relationship.
Speaker 8: Or no, Well, I'm in like maybe like in the long term, like oh, like relationships would be nice like in the future, But I don't know. The monogamy thing just kind of threw me off a little bit. That's why I was like, oh, like I do.
Speaker 2: I think you should ask him, like, well, what are his views and why does he feel that way? I mean, you have to be upfront about what you want and what your intentions are and things that you don't really like. That way you can rule out the guys that aren't for you.
Speaker 6: And that might be the reason why he asked you, because I think these are all questions that maybe might be a little a little too forward if you're meeting somebody in person.
Speaker 2: But because it's through the apps, I think move things move a little bit quicker. Yeah, and you ask more of those questions and send nudes and stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that might be write down start calling him, it's a pet names for him.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild.
Speaker 2: Nine, Let's get one talk back in to wrap up you know, Cheaty's dating chronicles and we just found out that she's still talking to some guys. But it's just all very confusing.
Speaker 15: Hey, JV show is Christian from Hayward Cheaty. You need to step out of the dating pool right now and figure out what it is you want because you have no idea what you want and I mean sorry, you're just gonna disappoint some guys. Okay, figure out what you want before you get back in.
Speaker 2: Well, here's why you can step out of the dating pool because we need updates for me every Wednesday eight thirty five, So that's not an option, but you do needfigure out what you want.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh, right now, I'm just having fun and then if it happens, it happens like I'm just going with the flow right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, does that work for everyone?
Speaker 7: I'm so confused.
Speaker 3: I understand that part of it, but then we hear different side. But yes, no, have fun right now. Don't jump into something too serious because yeah, we need these updates. I like it the hottest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories Happening today.
Speaker 6: In the Bay and Trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine.
Speaker 2: Children's health access to excellence. So Travis Kelce was spoiled on his birthday. You know, he turned thirty five on the fifth, and now we're learning all that Taylor Swift got him. You know, that includes a four thousand dollars our Martie backpacks, who thirty thousand dollars Cardier watches. But the biggest thing she rented out the entire Manza F one race circuit in Italy for a day where Travis Kelce will get private driving lessons. But we obviously can't do that until after football season because you know, in case anything happens, so it's got to wait a while to cash in on that. But that supposedly costs her like two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: Jeez, I thought I thought it might be more than that.
Speaker 3: Can he fit in an F one racing car?
Speaker 2: Don't know, that's a great question.
Speaker 3: Like I wanted to see the picture with his head popped up like two taller than all the rest of the drivers that drive this ings.
Speaker 7: It's usually kind of.
Speaker 6: Small dream though, to be stating Tailor, I would dake Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: The source also said they really love spending time in Italy after the vacation there, and that they're probably even gonna look into buying some property there together next year, and.
Speaker 7: They settle down as a married couple.
Speaker 2: Yes, according to our prediction journal.
Speaker 3: I mean those aren't just boyfriend presidents there, those are fiance presidents.
Speaker 7: Yes, sure, I think they're already engaged.
Speaker 2: You know it's possible. So a fat Joe, he'll always be fat Joe. He ain't changing his name, but he is down two hundred pounds. Have you guys seen him recently?
Speaker 7: He's like unrecognizable.
Speaker 2: Saw his picture honors Yeah, our Instagram story. JB Morning Show you may have seen him as he hosted the beads He Hip Hop Awards that aired last night, and he was looking very different. So what's his secret? He told us Weekly that he dramatically changed his diet. He cut out carbs. He also exercises. Oh and he also uses ozemping. Thank you for That's what I was gonna say him being honest about it. He did say that he actually is diabetic, but he's not gonna lie. That is one of the things that contributed to this dramatic weight loss. Okay, thank you for not hiding and lying Yeah.
Speaker 3: How long do you think he because he's been on this weight loss journey for quite some time. Now he's saying it. I mean, he didn't drop two hundred pounds overnight. No, I'm glad he finally said it. Yeah, there was a long stretch of time where he didn't say it.
Speaker 2: But I wonder if maybe he wasn't using it, then maybe the maybe the initial weight loss years and years and years since he's been losing weight, Maybe the initial stuff was dieting exercise. But now two hundred pounds, Yeah, he got a little hope.
Speaker 7: He was twenty five pounds diet, exercise, the rest.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying.
Speaker 7: Ozempic uses rampant among celebrities. It is rampant. So yeah, they're all doing.
Speaker 2: Thank you for owning up to it. Yes, shouldn't be a big deal, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: Yesterday, the NFL officially approved Tom Brady's bid to become a part owner of the Las Vegas Raiders.
Speaker 7: This is nothing out of the blue.
Speaker 3: They've been working on this deal for quite some time, and the reason it took so long, about seventeen months to be exact, is it is because of his role as a Fox broadcaster. We know he signed a very lucrative deal with Fox to be a commentator. This is his first season commentating games he famously referred to San Francisco the San Francisco forty nine ers, says San fran So he still has quite a bit of learning to do in the booth. But I don't know if you guys know this. As an NFL broadcaster, in the week leading up to the games that you're going to call, you meet with coaches and players and you go in the locker room and they talk to you. You get a lot of inside information about the team so that you can use little nuggets and drop them here and there in your broadcast. Well as part of the basically him showing the NFL that he is serious about getting this minority stake in the Raiders, he's been barred from all those meetings. He's not allowed to go into them because again, you're getting accessed maybe to some of the playbook or coach might say, yeah, we've been thinking about running this play this week. And meanwhile, that's a conflict of interest because he owes he's a part owner of the Raiders and he can be funneling that information and other inside information. Back to the team. I still think it's a bit of a conflict. But Tom Brady's the golden boy, and why not Raiders current valuation I've heard around three and a half billion dollars. That seems a little low since they are in Vegas and they have a brand new stadium, but three and a half billion dollars in he has got a ten percent stake in the franchise.
Speaker 7: Now it's not just him.
Speaker 3: I think this is a bit of a equity group that's gone in on this, but Tom Brady's sort of the face plate of this whole thing. So Tom Brady is your new owner. I mean, it's cool, It's incredible for him. He owns a team, He's got three hundred and seventy five million dollars deal with Fox to be a broadcaster. He's the goat. He's won more Super Bowls. You know, it's like, what a life. He's a living life life for sure.
Speaker 5: But I do star.
Speaker 3: I feel just love match, just a team toy, bit of a conflict, and if it was anyone other than Tom Brady, it might have been a little tougher.
Speaker 2: I could see that totally, all right, Thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Now a few weeks back, Ram it was inside one of our yep nope games and then one of the questions had to do with Toy Story that's right, and you brought up how Andy or the person who voiced Andy in the Toy Story movies listens to the JV show.
Speaker 3: I did you? Guys were like no, I don't know. I was like, no, he's in my DMS. Trust me, I don't believe you. That reminded me that I forgot to DM him back. So I DMed him back and I was like, hey, John, do you want come on the show sometime to talk about this? And here he is.
Speaker 2: His name is John. Hi John, are you there?
Speaker 12: Yes? Hello, good morning, Jory and stop. Yes, it's true iconic.
Speaker 3: Okay John, do you live in the Do you live in the Bay Area?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 12: I live in San Francisco.
Speaker 7: Oh awesome, Okay, see I'm not lying you guys.
Speaker 2: I believe you fine.
Speaker 3: So have you been the when what year was the first Toy Story movie? Because it's like the og of of all these pisar animated.
Speaker 12: Yeah, the first one came out in nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 3: Ninety five. So how old were you at the time. I don't want you to put you on the spot and have you tell everyone how old you are, but.
Speaker 17: No, that's fine.
Speaker 12: I just turned forty and I was eleven at the time.
Speaker 3: So how did you how did you even?
Speaker 7: How does one get cast to be Andy and Toy Story.
Speaker 12: So the story goes that there was an open call and they needed to cast Andy. And you know, the staff was much smaller at Pixar at the time, just about like thirty employees. They were in Richmond, and they said, bring your favorite toy to the audition. And I brought all my X Men figures and my mom said, you know, I have to pick one, and I said, no, I have to bring them all. And so I just started like playing with them and you know, creating all the voices. And then they later said, well that's what Andy does. Andy, you know, plays in his room and creates all the voices and brings them to life. And then that's you know, how the movie starts, how Toy Story starts Andy playing is the room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're talking to John who's the voice of Andy and Toy Story films. Were you Andy? And all of the films.
Speaker 12: Yes, I was Andy in in one through four. There's just that you know, small flashback at the beginning of four.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I was.
Speaker 12: I was lucky enough to voice them through all of them.
Speaker 3: And does your voice your voice? I mean my voice changed a little bit from eleven to now. It got slightly deeper, slightly hard, was it was it hard to do the voice from the time that you were eleven and then some of the obviously these later ones have come out years later to make it sound similar enough.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so I was. I've always been older than Andy in real life, and so I that actually helped me because I kind of like knew what he was going through, you know, like when he was off to college. I was out of college, so I knew what that was like, like going through your you know, going through your room and going through all your toys and everything.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 12: I mean, you know, my voice changed before Andy's voice changed. So for Toy Story two, I had to just kind of think a little bit younger, but then I was still able to to voice them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then in the new the upcoming Toy Story is Andy's gonna be like fifty years old. Hey, Mom, give me my do bring me another Bruskie.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 12: I hope Andy is in it. The only anything that's been confirmed is that, uh, you know, Tom Hanks and Tim Allen are returning. Andrew Stanton is going to be the director. So it's in very good hands because he's been there, you know, the whole way with Toy Story, he directed Finding Nemo, he directed.
Speaker 7: Wally very cool, super cool.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and then we know it's going to be about kind of toys versus tech. But that's really all we know, including what I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't wait. Yeah, can I ask one question about the process of the whole thing when even back in ninety five for the first one, did you record your voice spots with the other actors or do you record it stand like stand alone and then they edit it together.
Speaker 12: So stand alone, I was just you know, like in the booth with the director. And then it's always really fun to go to the premieres because that's the first time that the cast is altogether and so we take a group photo and we get to chat for a second and and then see the movie altogether.
Speaker 3: That's that's super cool. Slen, you know, because Selena and I, you know, we record commercials over the years where sometimes they give you the parts of the other person and you have to just record your voice standalone reacting to it's so difficult. So I mean that's it speaks to your talent as a voice factor, because that's the hardest thing. It's so much easier when you're engaging with somebody in person. I'm really impressed by that. I figured you guys would they do some of the scenes where you guys got together and recorded together, but Tim Allen was probably too drunk for most of it, I.
Speaker 5: Think.
Speaker 12: So I think back in the day, I mean back in the day with Disney movies, I think that is how they did it. But you know, with kind of Pixar and and also the fact that like you know, when Andy comes in, the toys go lifeless, so you know, I yeah, so, but I didn't record with Laurie Metcalf either, you know, because you had scenes together. So yeah, to your point, it takes a lot of imagination. Yeah, it takes a lot of focus, It takes a lot of timing, and I don't know, if you know people who aren't familiar with voiceover voice acting, you know, it does take a lot of work to kind of bring it to life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, amazing. And when you meet someone at a bar, does everyone ask you to do the voice?
Speaker 2: Do the Andy voice? Do the voice?
Speaker 12: So I do hear people say, gosh, you sound so familiar, you know, it's like I know you from somewhere, or especially if they're Toy Story fans or Disney Pixar fans. I think my favorite line of Andy's from the end of Toy Story three is now Woodie, He's been my pal for as long as I can remember. He's brave like a cowboy should be, and kind and smart. Just because it really shows that connection. Thank you, John, Really, go ahead, it really shows. I just say, it really shows that connection between you know, Andy and Woody as his first favorite toy.
Speaker 10: Oh very sweet, John, Thank you so much for coming on this morning the voice of Andy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is so iconic. You actually listened to the JV show. Thank you so much.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I love you guys, and I love you know. Yeah, I've I've listened to you for years, so it's nice to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you so much. Yeah, we know what, John, have a great rest.
Speaker 5: Of your day.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for being on.
Speaker 12: Okay, thank you you too.
Speaker 2: Bye. All right, Graham, I believe you and toy
Speaker 1: St I th high line at the beginning b The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine