Speaker 1: Fluid fluent Dorg.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Fluent Fiction Mandarin Chinese, the podcast where we bring you bilingual stories to supercharge your listening comprehension. In each episode, we'll present a short story in both English and Mandarin Chinese with the aim of helping you to improve your listening comprehension.
Speaker 3: In this episode, we'll dive into ways humorous mix up leading to an unforgettable Labor Day celebration complete with spring festival flare.
Speaker 2: Right after this commercial break.
Speaker 4: At Fluent Fiction, we're not just telling stories, We're bringing the world together by learning to understand each other. By subscribing to Fluent Fiction Plus. At plus dot fluentfiction dot org, you do more than just remove ads. You support a platform bridging global language differences, one story at a time. Your subscription not only guarante tease you an uninterrupted narrative, it also sustains our mission to bring stories in diverse languages to everyone. It's simple visit plus dot Fluentfiction dot org and become a plus subscriber today. When you do, you become a champion for global language learning and enjoy an ad free experience. So please join us at plus dot Fluentfiction dot org. Let's transform the way we experience the power of stories. Your journey awaits at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Together we can keep the world's stories flowing.
Speaker 1: Way sugarfishing so shis al Talaa, the Tindu jays pet Binzaygdidi and kil Zubayshundata Trinsia Zuhu Yaoyu, the taitahapong Yo li huaelchen ygating lando U Yetien with a yan p lie Mang, the Buker Kaija Tagua halahunsu, the don Loong Tisha, Trillian Jisi jong Shi Jim Bouto, tatsu yan su Yu Da tajung belajiot Nienga Hamai, the bim Pak tasa Yanji, the Trinity paybird one may Usia Lihuaslchan Beyatin one, Tami yen Ti silber Hoo tong Santin dialog wait jenyum Sinna be Quashu dijesisio y sell tan Dento for her were girls sing the booker Kaiji Tamanja by being paed by Vaha yahodir Ya La tama Yanti, the Singing Tephan beishund Di Leana tie Ja Taiju Bekashi Chinese show trun Ton the Senian Gurtu Tu sa jushi li Juana nat do we sure naiger where Wumahin sigranida umpire danzing tiy and Tishi Shiu ye ye ha shiludunt sie it bushi trains ye it wallong Jula yen shag Lu tula Diifan kung hu ta tito kla Kashoti gur yan Kandei Tiho taijung y ye shidou see the tour si Chu Tayosi Ganga dan hung Qui tata da Celti la ha ha with then gout twallah way sure yahoshi huad the Lihua risel train sail sa may guen si wum u ji si jong shi Haha ting ju la dunzie bah di huasel ten is sailah shia van Jean jun Zai god Kasima Tamii si da yan ti li Chi Jinian girl sing jou lu don jiu di d ji gush de ha waming Baila ti Hua Guran Junya danyosh yeah Jishu yay the mah ha you tashish the tintu fun sh sshi Yen Ti si Shao te Chu Mala hu Shu selly just Hashiyo Yizuna de Shanqua.
Speaker 3: Let's take another listen. Listen closely to any parts you may have missed.
Speaker 1: Way Shiga fish Hansi.
Speaker 3: Wei is a very meticulous person.
Speaker 1: tATu gu Huadu Hue Chu Mayu ting son Shi Si al Noue Ponyo Ma Ta la nan Juan the Tingtu hu Do.
Speaker 3: He is passionate about planning parties and always hopes to bring an unforgettable celebration for his friends.
Speaker 1: Jeez Tat Diza di yen Hi Li Tuba Shunda the Tunsi du Hue.
Speaker 3: This time he decided to hold a grand spring festival party in an underground bunker Ta.
Speaker 1: Yo ye la tadahupong li Chen.
Speaker 3: He invited his good friends Li Hua and shau.
Speaker 1: Chen Yigatin land Yetien h A yen Pi Li mound Ka.
Speaker 3: On a bright day in May, Way was busy in the bunker.
Speaker 1: Taula juns del Tich.
Speaker 3: He hung up red lanterns and put up spring festival couplets.
Speaker 1: Jim Patsi Yenda.
Speaker 3: These decorations are really nice, he muttered to himself.
Speaker 1: Taji Nien ga hamae le bien pa.
Speaker 3: He prepared dumplings and rice cakes, and even bought firecrackers.
Speaker 1: Tastrini paia me wusa.
Speaker 3: He wanted this spring festival party to be Flawlessnen de y Ta, Li Hua and Shauchen were invited to join him.
Speaker 1: Tami yen ti Tilberhuna.
Speaker 3: As soon as they stepped into the bunker, they were amazed by the red scenery.
Speaker 1: Way Hua su daijisio.
Speaker 3: Ye, Way, you really put a lot of effort into this, Lihua said, with a hint of hesitation.
Speaker 1: Shao Chendi and Fu.
Speaker 3: Shauchen nodded in agreement.
Speaker 1: We go sing the book kaiji tamanja babimpa bay fa ha yaho dear yeah La Tama.
Speaker 3: Way was overjoyed and was busy arranging the firecrackers and then lighting them.
Speaker 1: Yen ti the sensif the shuniena.
Speaker 3: The new year atmosphere in the bunker was immediately lit up.
Speaker 1: Tieja pat jushi chin show tun.
Speaker 3: Then he was ready to start singing a traditional New Year song.
Speaker 1: Tu segeshi li juan a la naoto deue shure naga wheia wida Ampire. Then zintieni shu ye yeh shi lao donzie bush tun tie.
Speaker 3: At that moment, Lihua scratched his head and said to weighway, we really like your arrangements, but actually today is May one, Labor Day, not spring festival.
Speaker 1: Wee lung joula yensha fun kun hu.
Speaker 3: Wi was stunned, showing a bit of confusion on his face.
Speaker 1: Tad ca la can sho ti gour jen can tie chih ta ju ydoids.
Speaker 3: He looked down at his phone, and sure enough, after seeing the date, he finally realized his mistake.
Speaker 1: Ti chu tayusi ganga da hung quai taddi la.
Speaker 3: At first he was a bit embarrassed, but soon he burst out laughing, Ha.
Speaker 1: Ha wudienko shula wait sure ya hoo shi Hu Li Hua chen s lisa.
Speaker 3: Ha ha I actually got it wrong, Wei said. Then he laughed freely at Li Hua and Shauchin.
Speaker 1: Magen si wum sh haja singdulo dona.
Speaker 3: It's okay, We'll just use these decorations to celebrate labor day.
Speaker 1: Li Hua che se lah shia Juan jun zai de Kasima.
Speaker 3: Li Hua and Shauchin laughed too. Yeah, anyway, the important thing is to have fun together.
Speaker 1: Tami size yen kili chi jin yeno sing jou lao.
Speaker 3: Don they ate rice cakes in the bunker together, celebrating the workers holiday.
Speaker 1: Gushiz ho w mian baila ti huajunya da yoshi yea tieshu y wey the may Ha.
Speaker 3: In the end, Wei understood that while planning is important, sometimes one must embrace unexpected beauty.
Speaker 1: You pono man teeshizeh the tindu fun.
Speaker 3: Sh Sharing joy with friends is the best way to celebrate.
Speaker 1: Sishe the yen ti si shao te cho mala h y just hashi o yizuna de chanqua.
Speaker 3: Although the bunker was small, it was filled with laughter, which is the warmest sparkle of friendship. Today's vocabulary words are coming up right after this commercial break. Here are today's vocabulary words, first in Mandarin Chinese, then in English.
Speaker 1: Sis sis sisi, meticulous, chu many ting chu manjing chu manyuting, passionate, nan langda nan landa, nan yangda unforgettable, singhuhu do sing chu hu do singchuhu do, celebration, shim dada, shin dada, shim dada grand yan pe yin pe yan pe bunker Zinsha, zinsha, zinsha scenery yo yi yo ye yo yi hesitation go singda go singda go Singda overjoyed kun Hu Kunho kun Hu.
Speaker 3: Confusion Ghangha Ghangdha, Ghangdha, embarrassed.
Speaker 1: One may woosha, one may woos ya one may whoosha.
Speaker 3: Follow us chief a chief chief an atmosphere zie show zie show zie show embrace Ye waida ye wayda ye waida unexpected sin lauda, sin lau da, sin lauda, diligent, shagua, shagua, shangha uh sparkle umpire, mpare, umpire, arrangements. H yeah there yeah, h yeah, ignite their bed, their be the bed scold pere yeah, peer yeah, peer yeah. Glance You should that, ye should that? Ye should that realization.
Speaker 1: Hong Kong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong z Yeah, Hong Kong Konga.
Speaker 3: Red scenery sees you, seize you, sees you, hint you too, you tool you tool intention to to j setbacks ye ye hoy reminiscenia c nya gna commemorate hichingda chingda, chichinda festive jambu yo da jambchu yao da jambchu yao da untenable.
Speaker 2: We hope you've enjoyed this episode of Fluent Fiction Mandarin Chinese. Our team works tirelessly to bring you high quality, engaging content that will help you to reach your goals, but we can't do it alone. Your support is crucial in keeping our doors open and our content flowing. Please consider becoming a Premium subscriber today. You'll get more stories, no ads, custom episode requests and more. Visit www dot fluent fiction dot org Premium Mandarin Chinese. Thanks for listening, and now a final word from our sponsors