Speaker 1: Okay, we're back to Villing, got raw and live, and our guests is William Ramsey. Of course you heard this numerous times, but still let it be known that his opus work is profit of Evil Els There Crowley nine to eleven in the New World Order, and he's a favorite for a bunch of us, to include Randy Loggins and Gordon Comstock, and we were happy that he came on to kick off the beginning of whatever. This is the tenth year of the many manifestations that we know as the Grassy know. But any rate, I just want to share something with folks real quick, I don't know, just as an icebreaker, something to consider because as much as William and I are talking about life, and you still have to live it, you know what I mean, matter what's going on there and how nuts it is, how bad it was perhaps in the ghettos in Warsaw, and we could only own, Yes, you've got to go on every day. There's got to be something you can extract from the day as something worth living for because you're not going this way again. And I mean use me for this. I just think it's just one of these things I have to share with you.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: I listened to WCBS eight eighty AM out of New York on the stream it's all news radio, and I heard this very early this morning because I couldn't sleep at five o'clock in the morning. I just want to share this with you. This is like one of these things like here's the bad news, here's the good news. Okay, it says suv falls from upper level of FDR drive slams into cab below. Let me just summit this up. An suv with eight seven people eight people was on an elevated section at three am in the morning on the FDR at a point where it goes up around twenty third and I know this area.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Now what happens is somebody's out there attending to a car off on the side, and here's this noise. This suv comes toppling over from the elevated roadway at least fifteen feet to the roadway below, lands upside down, but on a cab who had no fare. Here's the story. This is not good that you would flip off an elevated roadway with however many people in an suv. If you hit the pavement, you're probably all dead. Forget your seatbelts. Well, this hit the passenger side of a cab and broke the fall so that the suv rolled off the cab and righted itself on its wheels. The cabby had no fare You care where you get where I'm going with this? No, Well, my point is, here's the bad news. Oh, this suv is going over with all seven of us, and it's not going to be good. The good news is we hit a cab roof the roof and we don't get the real bad blunt trauma. We flip over and land up rout of the wheels and the bonuses. The cabby had no fare.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: But when you know, when I hear this stuff, I'm like, I mean, what are the odds that that could have all happened in that way? Anyway, nobody's died yet, and everybody can walk away. My point, I guess and saying this is that life is very random. Crazy things happened, and some people walk away and some people don't. So at any rate, forgive me for you know, you're right. I mean, I'm just looking at this because I know the area. I'm like, uh, you gotta be kidding me. An empty cab and the Cabby's like, yeah, it's all right, and uh no he could He didn't say I do a fucking knight. No, he didn't do that. So anyway, here we are. We're back into what we're gonna get into the nitty gritty. And obviously, folks, is people more, we're more aware of this. We would ask this of the Christian community that doesn't work too well with the rest of the world. How do you explain it? It's it's kind of like this thing where people understand it's evil and they kick around Satan once in a while, but if you tell them it's institutionalized and it's been with us for a long long time, you're not gonna get many people going, uh yeah, you're probably right. And herein lies the problem. And this is what I'm gonna throw it to you. And by the way, folks, if you want to call in, you can do so. From this point off. It's fair six one eight nine to one to two four six eight one six one eight nine one two four six eight one. It doesn't cost much an eight hundred number, but you'll live with it. I'm gonna throw it to you at William And here's the point now, The second phase I got into is I realized that this is a very spiritual matter. You can't make much headway with Heathens and those who don't believe in such because they keep thinking that the human spirit will elevate with you. And that's another whole story. Right now, I'm asking you, now, you got into all this stuff and when you actually entered the via the whole arena of nine to eleven, and how A called that was? Uh? I tell you why. For all of us, it's pretty sickening. But how did you progress?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think it is sickening, but uh, you know, I just wanted to get the word out. There were other people who saw saw different facets than I did, but uh, I think that, you know, I just wanted to led people to see that it was not just a cultural or political event but a spiritual event, much like you know Hitler. You know, Hitler's Reichstag fire was a political event, but it was also him instituting a Satanic h you know, ideology and political structure. And that's what I see with nine to eleven is the same kind of slave state mentality that's against them, total war, uh, you know, driving people into poverty, feud neo feudalism, and uh you know, so I see that nine to eleven was a you know, uh harbinger of those types of political changes that have taken place in this country, in the world. So you know, I want to I want people to see that that you know, there's a lot more beyond the material world that's taking place all right now.
Speaker 1: But bring yourself back to the time, because I think this is necessary for people to believe, because there's a lot of people out there too. I mean, we have also and that's the reason I asked you about you know, you being okay with your wife and myself being okay with my wife. We see have people coming in here who are like coming in by themselves and uh not going I'm being by any you know, condescending, but I'm just saying, go so far. But you got to let you gotta let your spouse know what's going on, because I've seen disasters and it shouldn't have been that way, but it was. And this happens really honestly goodness with the more intelligent, higher up people, it's almost like, what are you trying to do, dear? Destroy this whole thing? And I don't make it. I also don't want to make it a male entry type of thing. This happens on both sides. The guys might write me more yeah, okay, but they're not the only ones. But so what I'm going to throw you back to. I mean, there was a point where and I'll tell you there's a point when I said to my lab is taking me here a second, Come on me, sit down and just listen to this. And then when it started, I don't know who it was and what audio file it was, but she had known, you know that I had misgivings because I did have eyes and ears, and I was a couple of plays. I mean, I was in DC like yourself, and then this other thing that happened, and it's like, look, this is gonna be a little upsetting, but it's the truth. How about you? I mean, again not the hammer at home, But was there a point where you said.
Speaker 4: Damn, well, I think that you know, she had known my personality and that I was a reader, and that I would consider, you know, sources and confirm and look for proof and evidence. So you know, I think that it was more gradual, and I don't think she's you know, I think that she would prefer if I never looked at anything. But it's bothered me. And you know, it's troubling when you have a political system that's evil and gone sour. It's disturbing and it's bad, you know, and especially when it has an effect upon what you deem to want your country to be, in your society to be. You know. So I think that she in one sense, would would wish that it never happened. And I think in another sense, you know, she sees, she sees that me raising other people's awareness is positive, you know, and that people should take comfort in the fact that this is happening by design, that it isn't you know, some kind of you know, it's just happening, and it's not just happening. These are these are these are concerted efforts to you know, create wars, to uh destroy the infrastructure and economy of the United States, and to you know, increase the burden upon the people tax through taxation and the inflation of the dollar and manipulation. So it's a you know, to see that in the big picture and then see that the whole economy has always been manipulated, probably since the add that to fiat currency, and so you know, it's a they shouldn't see it. It's like, oh, you know, people shouldn't be like, oh gosh, such a failure, or you know, why is this happening. It's happening because people want it to happen.
Speaker 2: At the top.
Speaker 4: There's an evil elite who are pulling the strings on it, and you know, uh, I guess my point is is that it's good to see it for what it is instead of like, oh, you know, some up touse Christian out there is going to say, oh, this is God's will or you know this economies might fault, or you know, it's not it's really not. It's because there's evil people at the cop that you know, the religious leaders have failed to point out and reel against, you know, So it's uh, you know, I mean, there's there's not My book is just connecting a couple of two or three dots on a picture that has twenty more dots, and most of the people who've read it I can connect the rest of the dots and understand, you know, what it points at.
Speaker 1: But you know you have a caller, But I want to say, will you and win the reasons why a bunch of us found favor with you is because you do have a well developed brain and you went at it in a certain manner that attracted us all because it was very like I said, it wasn't crazy, it wasn't hysterical. He was fact And even though it deals with an evil side, though a lot of people don't want to win it. And we're going to go back to that later because you know, people are only going to go so far with evil, but not our politicians. No, sorry, that's not going to work. But anyway, let me just break for a second, and we have a caller by all means Jim Brigham on or Huron.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey is Yeah, it's steam from Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: No not you, Yeah, me the only one?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: But are you.
Speaker 2: Okay? I have a question for Bill? Uh? You know, I like most of the people you know, are around nine to one one. Uh. You know, rurehood wink by the fact that you know this is terrorism, this is this, this is that, and you know you fell for it in the beginning. But I always thought it was strange that I think within the month of the event happening, those attacks, is that President Bush comes on TV and he says, you know, we need a definitive amount of money for the creation of Department on Land Security. And I think it was like forty seven billion dollars or something like that was the was the you know, the monetary amount. But does that have a connection. Is there a connection between this Hitler type of government or this mentality? And really, you know, that's the only thing that I saw that I thought maybe it was free planned because I couldn't get over the fact or I couldn't come to glitz with the fact that the government may have had something to do with it.
Speaker 4: But I didn't it took I didn't either. I didn't want to come to terms with the facts that the government did it either.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not qualifying you. I'm just I'm just trying to figure out you know, yeah, you know, okay.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm just saying that I don't like my conclusions either. I freethought and thought my conclusions thousands of times, but I can't escape them. So, you know, you only come down to one, you know, conclusion, and that it was the inside job. But I think that it was part of a structured plan. These guys had a blue or blueprint that they instituted, uh and it was so quick and it's such a shock to people that they couldn't even see it coming. And it's probably the same thing about like Hiller. You know, nobody saw these abuses as they you know, it was just one thing after the next. I think one of the writers about the Likes tag is that these things happened so fast and so quick that the people just acquiesced. In the United States, people did too, you know, they judged it.
Speaker 2: They didn't have that sense, right, you know, like you know, it could be to me, it could be either you know, they either planned it and you know, had wanted to set this department up as a means of control, pre planned, or they took advantage of a situation and did something that they wanted to do or law you know, what, what does it seem to be like to you? You know, they're taking advantage and.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, it's fully planned and intentional. It was planned before the event. They didn't take advantage. There's no way in nineteen people in Afghanistan could control the style of the skies of the United States and create those events and drop Building seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, I'm yeah, you know, I'm not I'm not that a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people Jane Jean, let them go.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that there are a lot of weak minded people who cannot put together things. And I mean, that's not a nice thing to say, but they can't. They they don't key in onto the most salient points of the event. The salient points are there are huge amounts of military test things going on that day and Building seven drop period, So you can get some people who can't key into those important facts to talk about mystery planes and radars and stuff like that from the sky and frankly, they're just weak minded and it's sad. But the real reality is nobody from Afghanistan dropped Building seven outside of this country, and then you have to deal with that fact everyb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's I always can't you know. I always had a hard time dealing with that. You know that that aspect, I as too.
Speaker 1: I have a hard time to let me let me go in that conversation. I'm sorry. At this time when this happened, there was a listener who works for a PR firm in Chicago. He had stated to me, now, the problem here is and just understand what a muddies. The waters here is that he is a born again Jew. I hate that term. You're either you know, I mean, you're Christian whatever. All right, all right, fine, but his problem is he wants the average to be responsible for nine to eleven just because he's Jewish. And of course he doesn't have anything to do with Israel. He lives in Chicago any rate. But he told me, he said, and I mean his information was good. He said that the Rand Corporation. Now understand me here, the Rand Corporation, not your buddies. By the way, folks were in that office and they were bragging about how they had developed the Patriot Act like five to ten years before. They were just waiting for them the moment that happened, which of course they knew it would. My point is this Congress can't get a freaking lunch order right, let alone whip that thing together, that Patriot Act in what ten working.
Speaker 2: Days was real quick. It was very is that those those bills, there are tons of bills that are awful draconian that sit there and wait, they're already pre drafted, done.
Speaker 4: They've been worked on, massage, they've been read, you know, reading up to a bill there are two names, and they're waiting for the right moment to put those in. And people who are experiencing Washington politics know how to get a bill through that they want through. They wait for that right event, whether it's random or structured, and then say, it's fun to put this bill through, whether it's good or not. So it's not it's not a random occurrence.
Speaker 2: The events.
Speaker 4: They knew they were going to put the Patriot Act in, and the Patriot Act is this nice or willy in phrase that you know, sounds good to the majority of the people. They want to believe it's good for them, and it's it's uh, It'sirconi and it's not good.
Speaker 2: It's it's well, I was Alway Jays on instinct, you know, not you know, who knows what's in these bills? I mean, you know they're so big and so huge, and you know you don't know what's in them, you know what I mean? But on instinct, you know, just saying the Department of Home rand Security, doesn't that Hays, you know, doesn't that resonate with anybody? Doesn't that sound like it's you know, right out of nineteen forty two Germany.
Speaker 4: You know, exactly, and there's already Here's the thing is that there's already enough intelligence, military institutions and things overseeing everything that why would you need another level of security. I mean that we already have things in place to allay you know, terrorism. I mean, it's it's just it's only there for the American people, period.
Speaker 1: Let me share some with mos of you guys. Me to pop off, But there was something I did. I found when I was working at Saint Leo's Library. Okay, we got these donations from history professors. We got like three of them. What I saw called out I jumped on like you can imagine me. One of them was, excuse me, a transcript of a two day conference at let me think now. It was Harvard in nineteen fifty five, and one of the speakers was a leading Republican from New York State by the name of James Lord O'Brien, and he gave a speech and would knock your socks off. I've done a show about this, I've done another show about this, and I'll put this audio back up again. That gentleman understood exactly what was going on, and he warned everybody about giving up your supposed liberties for the promise of security. Oh man, is that right? Now, here's another thing. There was something that was past called the mccaren Act, also known as the Internal Security Act around I'm thinking nineteen fifty four. That sucker was worse than the Patriot Act because it was so vague. You could bring anybody else you wanted to. But remember what was going on at that time. We weren't worried about Islamic boogeymen. Then we were worried about the cursed Red menace, and that's what they were going at. Thank god. Look, you know what happened with Hollywood and that whole witch hunt thing, and it happened in other industries as well. But thank god that Internal Security Act didn't actually get an active because it was nastier than Patriot Act. The reason I'm bringing this up is is that this country and that blessed gentleman O'Brien knew what was going on. He knew where government was tilting toward because they were moved by something else, and what was going on was the constriction of all freedoms. He comes down to what Louis Brandai said, who was also no favorite, you know, no favorite of ours. He said, the most sacred, the most sacred right in America is the right to be left alone. Now you figure out whether that's happened or not, and I'm out, Uh no, no, I mean yeah, they've been at this for a while. They've been added for fifty freaking years since World War Two, and now they're really drawing the news close to us. And he's idiots that we live with are like, oh, do whatever you have to do. Yeah, okay, do whatever you have to do. Sorry, do you know you're still there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I refer to you. You referred to the mccount Act. But I read an autobiography of Harry Truman where he states that he passed the National Security Act in nineteen forty seven, and yeah, we went through that yet, right, I'm surprised you can hear that because he called it. He eventually calls it the biggest mistake of his presidency, and that those.
Speaker 1: Guys can say whatever they want after the fact. You know what you already did to us. Man, you know, he's like, yeah, sorry, doesn't cut it. But that's when he made not Now we talked about that, well, we we emailed about that. That's when he did what he changed something over it the c I A. Right.
Speaker 2: In other words, LSS became the c I A. Uh, the NSA was created. And as a matter of fact, from what I remember I read, I read it quite some time ago, is that presidents can't even read what's in that act. Nobody can, you know, it's it's and it says it tramples the Constitution. I forget where else I read it. It might have been referred to maybe in the book called The Secret Team or or one of those types of books. Uh, Fletcher Proud, he wrote a book, uh like that, And they you know, this has been done, you know before you know, and they just keep doing the same things over and over again. You know. But we already you know, And people are saying, like I slided to myself, and they created homeland security. I'm saying, well, we already got the National Security Act and don't know what that is exactly except that it created these new security intelligence agencies and that the presidents can't read it. So and people have said that it tramples the Constitution, which I now know that doesn't mean a fricking thing to us, because so, uh, you know, where does this where does this lend towards the occult as well. That's another thing that I would like to know.
Speaker 1: All right, that's a good question. We've got to bring Bill back into this, and it's something that's gonna be hard for a lot of people to swallow. And that's the one thing I did want to go back into. So honestly, thank you for bringing that up, Jeans, and that is Bill. You know, here's the point. Can you go to Christians with this? Can you go to the world with this? I mean, we're dealing with something that's absolutely freaking satanic, But yes, that doesn't fly with almost anybody.
Speaker 4: Well, then the Christians who are what comprised the Christians and the Muslims don't believe what they read.
Speaker 2: That's simple. I don't believe what they read.
Speaker 4: No, because the whole, the whole New Testament UH talks about the devil and quoted by their Messiah and he uses the term many times, and they cast out devils, and there's talks about Satan. He was tempted by the devil.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: There is the same thing within you know, the Muslim tradition and even the Old Testament has these you know, spiritual events.
Speaker 1: So you know, but let's go to a bigger scope though, too. I mean, think about what this really means. I mean, we all look Christians and otherwise and this is what drives me nuts. We all sit there and we hear about God and all that other stuff, and we have and you know this has happened, Bill, There's been this many fact, your connection between Jehovah after Christ, death and resurrection, excuse me, and government like God said, okay, hey, oh you guys get this. If you're really Christian, go to the United States because that's really cool. That's bologny. So now let me just start there. I know that's an abrasive thing to say, but it's like, there is no connection between secular government and the Lord, especially in the New Covenant, and yet we're dealing with all this stuff and even Christians will admit that that's true, and yet they won't look at the satanic side of the fact of what's running this country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm well, you know, there's been very few governments that have been truly inspired by the you know, the doctrines of God, and uh, that's an unfortunate reality, but uh, you know, typically not that way. And I think, you know, maybe Originally with the founder of the Colonists, they had a more Christian view, more communalistic, you know, original Christian kind of approach to daily life. But you know it certainly isn't that way anymore in this country.
Speaker 1: Well, all right, if we could, if this is time to do that. I don't know if you want to go there or not. But see, here's my problem. This country was the produce of an investment by the crown, and that's what we got all these places. Okay, I get it, Pilgrims went to like Massachusetts. I understand all that stuff, Puritans, but you know what, that really wasn't the deal. If you take a look at anything south of them. It was all about business and this idea that well they were all Protestants at that time. I'm okay with that. I mean, I don't care. But the thing is the government did not act as you would expect a Christian whatever government to be. And that's when I get into this thing about all right, now, tell me exactly where Jehovah said this school. I know that's like very vague and stuff, but I'm going to ask you to hit that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't, I don't know. It's I mean it's uh, it's a tough it's a tough one. I think that there is a you know this it's interesting that with the expansion of all these colonialism and everything like that, there was and it includes we were once colonists the United States, but we the colonists, the religious Christian colonists also went to other countries India, China, and there was always this uh, you know, Christian thing, but they always brought business with them and uh, you know, even the same thing in this country. So I forgot what the book. I think it might be uh Lever's other productant work Ethic. Anyway, I can't remember the book, but there's a tie there that's uh, you know, it's it's something that's always always been followed as Christian. I mean even when the you know, the the British controlled India was you know, this Critish Christian idea, but they're always a financial element there and same with China, and so you know, it's the same thing in this country. There was this topical thing about the manifest destiny and you know, we want a place to be free and live be free, but there was always that that fundamental economic element that we can't seem to get away from or you know, it's always and it it dominates everything. Unfortunately, you know, it's it's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: So I want to I want to get back to that too, because that's really really interesting because one at one time we have a color. So I'm going to get to them.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got to get off this Poe two guys later.
Speaker 1: Just stay later, bro. At one point they hang out the proselyation thing and then then of course you come over the statehood. We got to pull up from Kansas by all means.
Speaker 3: Come on, Yeah, this is Jason Grander from just outside of Wichita, Kansas. I was calling because I believe it's in the Book of Zachararyah. It speaks of a passage where it instructs the children of Israel or the daughters of Israel to separate themselves from the children of Babylon because they're spoiled by their servants. And I didn't exactly have a quote in front of me right now, but I read that, I don't know, around about the time, just shortly after the passage of the Act that produced the seven hundred some billion dollar bailout that George Bush past and when I read it, it just linked up with me that basically, that particular passage may have had something to do with that particular scripture, or that particular scripture I had something to do with the particular events that were going on at that time. But if I had it in front of me, i'd caught it verbatim. But I was just gonna ask. I said, vis you an email within the past week or so, an email with a PDF attached about how the federal government back in sixty seven was being charged two times for treasury bonds that were held by the Federal Reserve, on bonds that were actually already paid for. And I was just wondering if I get your take on that.
Speaker 1: No, but but we've all that you've said, though, because there's a wider scope of what you just uh, you know, kind of entered this conversation with what I'm asking you is and we've spoke before, and I remember you but none that's okay. But but the point is this, that's where we're driving at. And I'm not ducking any specific questions, but it's like our I guess the only way to say it is is our government screwing us? Yes, is a Christian, No, no matter who says what about I mean, have you ever seen a president that wasn't Christian? I mean, come on, so I don't mean it to mean what you've asked, but when you get down in particulars, does it not always come out in the end? We basically get flushed most definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I managed to during your question. Yeah, we always get flushed. Uh. I mean, and that's that's was so disheartening about everything that's going on. I mean, I remember right around just shortly after the attacks on nine to eleven, I was like, I was among those who were persuaded that somehow or another, sound Bin Laden and the terrorist hijackers supposedly had some hand or part in nine eleven, and I was all about, let's go get him. I had that mindset or mentality, and I don't know it was. It wasn't until about two thousand and two, two thousand and three, in which I came across information about a local UH when back when I was living in Denver, a local privately owned radio station broadcasting out Joshtown, Colorado. Know that I actually came across UH a j if you will, and UH, I was just like uh and then, and basically that's what woke me up in everything. It was just like And from that point on, I've been delving into to the best of my ability because I'm a I'm not I'm not a learned scholarly type that some may be. But I happened to uh pus my way through high school to the point where I dropped out before I actually obtained a uh diploma. But I went and got my ged. But I mean, a lot of this stuff is so I just don't get it because most of the people that I speak with or half spoke within the past.
Speaker 1: Do you still vote?
Speaker 2: Oh? Hell no?
Speaker 3: I actually, as a matter of fact, hell no, I don't know. As a matter just to clarify my position, about two thousand and seven, I sent a scathing letter to the the voters registration office out in Colorado, in the county that I was registered, requesting or demanding my name be removed from the voter registration roles because I didn't want to participate with the fraud and the scam being portrayed against the American people. And so I don't even remember receiving a letter of acknowledgment from them, but I had to go down to the voter registration for the county in which I resided in and get a letter of acknowledgment supporting the fact that I actually had myself removed from the voter registration role, and as a matter of fact, precedent to that, I hadn't voted in like, uh, at least two elections proceeding the point when I said I'd refuse to actually participate in the fraud or conspiracy.
Speaker 1: So all right, listen, We thank you for listening, but I would ask you also, is there a pointed question you want to ask Bill? I mean, because I'm I don't you know, we've been you and I have thought before. I got no problem with that whatsoever. Hope for the sake of at least addressing something to Bill while he's here, because he's I'll be here always, he won't. Uh, yeah, you want to ask Bill now?
Speaker 3: I just wanted to speak to you and tell you I appreciate your show and everything, and I appreciate Bill for coming on, and I hope you guys continue to pile through the researches you guys are doing and the farm us that are less cerebely endowed.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: Thank you did thank you. Thanks all right, bro, good night. Uh you know again William where we last left off again, how do you know I'm telling you this is not easy to do. You got a whole thing with Christians and they don't get it because they've been tied into this thing about And we were talking about this a bit before, and I know you were trying to get out of there real quick. My point is this countries. As far as I'm concerned. From what I understand from scriptures, mercantilism is at panic. It's okay that we that we get involved in it. He understands. He withdrew himself because the tribes and everyone else says, you know, we don't want the buying law to take a hike. That's a real I know, I know it's it's it's.
Speaker 4: So they had it set up there, the twelve tribes and everything like that, and they wanted a king. So I think when they set this country up, you know, it was uh, they were trying to move away from that in a more you know, return to that actually without a king, in a more sophisticated manner. But over time it's corrupted.
Speaker 1: Then let me ask you this, This is a tough question, and you get the time to answer it, and I think you have with you with your work as a whole, which isn't fair to ask you to pigeonhole it right now, but of course I will. My problem is is that we have this what I consider false construct about Christians thinking that this country that that Jesus said, what Jehovah said. I mean, obviously I think this happens after Christ's appearance. Here. The reason I'm saying, because we don't live under the law. Obviously we don't smite, you know, the Ammonites because we don't like them. Right, But I mean, and I'm like, folks, hold on, hold on, you know what I mean. It's a country. I only understand Jesus has concerned with souls one by one individually. This bit about well, this nation has to repent, this nation's not going to repent.
Speaker 2: Is an individual?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, is that a nation on the world. And let's get to Israel Lawso do you think everyone in Israel is so sold out to Judaism? Are you serious? No, nobody seeks after God. Let's fail.
Speaker 4: Viva is run by like crime families, like the mafia. It's it's crazy I mean, people have this kind of notion that everybody over there is, you know, religious on a holiday. I mean, there is a minority that's religious, and the judy is in the sense, but those people are very Western in any ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But so so here's where we go. Let's stop fixing secular things to what what the Lord wanted? Now, remember something, also, I think we can agree that the that the blurring of the lines between the state and the church was blurred by the church who took the cheese for a five oh one c three church. And I mean, if Jesus is here, I'm thinking he's like, what did I tell you about? That's not what we're about. That's the world. We don't need to do that. And I don't think that's being so rash. But then again, now take that beyond that, and here's the really great lie. If you can make Americans believe that everything they do is okay, this goes beyond nationalism in this sense. If you think you've got it spiritually backed by God, this is nationalism on steroids. I mean, this is like, whatever we do, you know, it's okay. And I'm thinking about this and I'm like, this is this is a recipe for disaster. So here we are at a very pivotal time. You know, people aren't liking what's going on in the country. Blah blah blah. We're looking for someone to blame. All right now, I can hear you know where I'm going with this, and I need not explain more. Go with it.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just I don't know. I mean, the Germans had gotten the Tunbs, you know, God with us as they went over and ravaged and killed millions of people. So you know, I don't see a lot of difference here. I think that people can be led to believe all kinds of stuff. I don't know where that jibed with the Bible. You know that you go kill, you know, live out of killing a bunch of innocent women and children in Iraq, I don't understand that. So, you know these I think that the people who run the country are extremely cynical and are not afraid to pervert or you know, misuse Christianity to further their aims unfortunately, and I think the Christian Church, and this is a general, are more than willing to go along with them without challenging them. And you know, they're like in Nazi Germany. There were huge battles within within the German Christian Church with the Catholics and non Catholic I mean, everybody was fighting about what to do. And the Pope Pious was a go along person who didn't complain about the satanic abuses of Hitler. But there were some people who actually stood up. Bondhoeffer, you know, rescued Jews, Nie Mueller went to the concentration camp, and Bonhaeffer paid with paid with his life. I mean, so, you know, I don't think that there's a lot of different Now. I'm astonished at how little, you know, the Christians see this as evil. I mean, especially the ruling elite. I mean, like I said earlier, it's I don't know who's worth the evil under the people who go with it, you know. And I think of the line from from the from the Bible where Christ says, you know, you know, some of you cast out demons in a high name, but you go to heaven and I'll say, I knew ye not, you know, So there's a tough standard there and uh, I can't remember that that exact, but it's there somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah. O.
Speaker 1: Again, this is honestly this is the toughest element that where we're going to come into. Now, for those who aren't Christian or say they're Christian or whatever, there's another whole level out there. They believe this is all on a secular level, and they usually usually believe in the I guess, enduring the spirit of humankind to rise above. I do not subscribe to that, and I think there's probably millennia of history to say that's not working. But we're not concerned with also is that so here you are. I'm not going to lump you in with me necessarily, but I think we're trying to talk to people and saying, look, for Christians, understand that this has been provsied and get off seeing an ABC, NBC and all this other crap and just stop and take all right, all right, so let me stop.
Speaker 4: Right controlled lies and nonsense.
Speaker 1: Well but you see that's the point. And I mean, I don't like to say this stuff because it's personal, but I mean my father in all, I'm sitting there and he's like he's all over like what Fox, why, well they're what do they what do they say?
Speaker 4: They are fair? And why?
Speaker 1: Because they said some And I looked at him and that actually is the last conversation we haven't we've in two years. I mean, no, I'm not mocking anybody. It's like, come on, man, have a clue.
Speaker 4: I mean slogan. It's like it's a Nazistic, stalinistic slogan.
Speaker 2: How can you buy that? Why?
Speaker 4: What makes it trusted? What's why is it even news?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's let me ask you this, let me give you, let me get your take on this. As we're going down, we get about about fifty minutes left, and folks, you want to call call in out, do it and do it now. Here's what I want to ask you. Also, I'm thinking to myself how much the powers of evil have to be absolutely ticking their heels in the air. I've been laughing their asses off since the inception of TV. I won't say anything more. Your take on.
Speaker 4: That, I mean, uh, you know, I think it's a powerful medium. It's put you in a passive state, and you know it's flashes.
Speaker 1: And you know it's it's it's.
Speaker 4: It's incredibly powerful, and it's an incredibly powerful medium of control. And uh, I think that you know, there is a reason why the Chinese government wanted every person in China to have a television keeping pacified and easy and malleable. You know, if you watch five hours of TV, you're getting state propaganda and corporate propaganda. A lot of people oversee the fact that they're watching maybe twenty minutes of corporate propaganda an hour. If you're watching a TV show, h you know, hopefully you can scan through all that stuff. But you know they're you're you're you're being bored, You're being It's it's.
Speaker 1: A form of mind control I've had.
Speaker 4: You know, it's not the putting a chip in your head type, but you know it's Uh, they're conditioning you and pad doing it passively. So it's very dangerous, much more dangerous than people consider.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Crowley has come and gone as far as we know, and you did a lot of work on him, and you extrapolated that into what has happened since and also most marketably with nine to eleven and the Towers collapses. What I want to know from you is Crowley may have come and gone, but that I think spirit does not die with him, and they continues. And just give me your take on the research you've done and also your own spiritual leaf about how that has continued from his demise, you know, in at least in earth, you know, in a bodily sense. But what took place on a nine to eleven two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: Well, I just saw, you know, I saw Crowley the nexus point for all occultism. I mean, he drew on the path. He drew on all the big writers from Blovotsky and alt velfis Lev and you know, all these other people. The Golden Dawn created his own system, dispilled all that information, wrote voluminously, and left the repository for other people to use as a foundation to push the you know, the torch of Lucifer forward. And you know, when he died in forty seven, there are other people there to pick up that torch. And one of them was Timothy Leary. The other is Alroon Hobbard. Those are more notable, there's lesser evil lights. And clearly the people who instituted nine to eleven for me are also carrying that torch. And you know it's Hitler was influenced. Well, he knew JFD Fuller, who was a who wrote a book about Crowley. So there's really no you know, it's not like seven degrees of separation. It's two degrees of separation from Crowley to GFC. Fuller, who's a notable figure in his own right, and Adam Fhitler, and they all had contempt for Christianity. So they saw themselves within that same cosmology of the New Testament and the Old Testament, which is, you know, the simple battle between good and evil and what's good and what's evils maybe question that's been taken out of our public discourse intentionally. And you know, so I see nine to eleven as within the continuum or construct of not only a historical current that is an undercurrent that has come to the surface, but also within the context of prophecy and you know, Biblical end times material because it is the beginning of the third millennium and it's the time right now of transportation and communications, where that ancient dream, as George W. Bush said, the ancient dream of global control is within view. And a lot of people don't know that quote from Bush. They know that his quote of the new World Order, but you know he did say it was part of an ancient dream that to the desire for a new world order.
Speaker 1: So William, I'm about to re broadcast an audio I did a long time ago. I'm saying like a well four or something like that, where I just wanted to get an audio from a lecture given by a Dean Ann Marine Slaughter who comes from the Woodrow Wilson School of Government in Princeton.
Speaker 3: She gave a speech at.
Speaker 1: The UTH Texas Law of Law School at Austin, and it was amazing to listen to this because she had written a book, I mean, right out in your face, new world daughter, no problem about it. And she went out there and she popped off everything. And I think I'm gonna run it because I think people should understand it that that's the menu. Now. What happened was and I don't know if I continued the audio, I may not have. But when they got to the Q and A, everybody threw up softball questions and she fielded them. But there was some guy I had a left because his posture in the seat was like slung back arms over the backs of other seats, like he ain't buying this. And he asked to something and she brushed and then she said, well, it's only in the planning stage. Now here's where I'm going with this. Every time you hear or if they mean it or not, like seep out stuff that people are like, well, wait a second, I always hear time and time again, well it's only in the planning stage. Well look, honey, you are you're not planning it, not to do it. And that's the kind of insitious stuff that I hear. But here's where I'm gonna go with you. A lot of people who have asked me, well, what are we gonna do? And I just said, well, basically, okay, now let's face it. Accept Jesus Christ's savior. I mean, you know, fine, and or look, you got to live your life. You can't beat this thing. It's like too far gone. And I'm not trying to be a pessimist. And William, you're gonna give me your take on it. It's like, do you understand what you're up against? This thing is crazy and I'll give it over to you.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, I mean I don't know. I mean it's a tough one. Do you fight it?
Speaker 2: Do you resisted?
Speaker 1: Do you you know?
Speaker 4: I guess everybody has their own choice and all.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Each individual may be different, but I think that the first step is to be aware and understand the contours of the program, you know, and then make your decision. One of the best things to do is you know, and that's an intrigue that is constant themed throughout the Bible, has come out of battle on you know, and that is why take part in it? I mean, how great is it to be in debt and run after money and be part of the rat race? Is it really that satisfying some people? I mean, I've done it. It's not that for me, not that satisfying.
Speaker 2: So why do it?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: How much value is it to have free time and not be stuck in a cubicle working for that money you might be able to better off to go live on a farm, grow like a slave system or debt labor.
Speaker 3: But that.
Speaker 1: Bro, will you were still within me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's still here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jim McKain. A little reverb here.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So you know, it's just something to be aware of avoid.
Speaker 1: Alright, hold on, let's let him clear it up by give it a shot, will you h?
Speaker 4: All right, Well, all I'm saying is that it's a good time to reconsider, re re raise yourself and uh, always be wary and watch and uh, you know, come out of babble one.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: All right, will you look thanks for being with us. I appreciate it. Uh, you look like we're having a little a bit of a problem. I'm gonna I'm gonna let you go and listen. Thanks for being with us, and we're gonna talk to you again.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Good night, William