Speaker 1: You. Hello, h m, hello, hello, Hey, what's up guys? Yuh yeah, what's up? Guys? By the way, if anybody that does want to do a donation, they there. Yeah, but what's up? Guys?
Speaker 2: Listen up. This one's for d live.
Speaker 3: The ghost platform still trying to break dot you with a revolution, but you just to see it started in seventeen with big blockchain dreams, zero coup of creators.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it's seen.
Speaker 3: Beauty, pie hop, dumb use one sky hop for a minute, then reality hit You turned into what dumpster fire remitted switching more times in the Politician Lives, Themit, the Leno, the trump Bro pick a side, it tore and bought you in nineteen said where the future?
Speaker 2: But are you delivered?
Speaker 3: Was lag bugs? If you view was now it's twenty twenty seat you're still out here posting appy new yet while your view will cancelow was then my grandma's bed fed one hundred percent to creators couplex on the pitch. But when nobody's watching.
Speaker 2: That, payy, it's just the glitch.
Speaker 3: You became a spot where the band ones ran, the high extremist conspiracy clowns, neo Nazi pride cat for those ride streams, donations rolling in live what Twitching Kicks said, Now, fam, we got guidelines tight the community un it's co for act no shame. But where the where it's tax yet amplified dot what contained your discovery receiver? Wilgod, Rhythm broke in and Dusty. Your homepage looks like it hasn't been updated.
Speaker 2: This twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Trust me, let me coin you whatever.
Speaker 2: Your crypto trash was called.
Speaker 3: Nobody's catching Now it's basically stalled, extremely centralized, like it's some moral high ground, but decentralized just means nobody's around.
Speaker 2: Twitch takes the cup, but at least they.
Speaker 1: Got service that work.
Speaker 3: You crash mid stream while some dudes yelling by merch. You two got the vod's kid got the drama and Spice Dee Love got crickets in the blackchain that's on life support nights. So here's the dead straight Max, no cap you had to shot. You fumbled the bag of the man promise the world delivered the laggy ghost town that you're just that one that everybody forgot about.
Speaker 2: Hanging it up.
Speaker 3: Lord God, think the black. You don't stream your bulls drink yes, clap go back to being fit. So it's weird side project by the real streamers in freemas Stay Mad, Stay wreck, Mike drop, Mike drop.
Speaker 2: Drop.
Speaker 1: What's what's up, guys? I hope everybody is there day. I hope everyone is doing okay, have no m yeah, but I hope everyone is standing safe? Yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah. By what's up guys? What'll be yond? No? Sure, it's d d.
Speaker 2: Hi. I was writing a message in the chat like I'm here. I don't know how to go back now, you know me? I get lost in this thing. Hold on, let me figure it out. Oh, let me panic? DD you've got this okay, you're just hitting things all right, Jake? What did what did I?
Speaker 1: Oh? You just did that? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh no?
Speaker 4: Uh huh hello, h.
Speaker 1: M hmmm. This is the reason why we don't want there's two dadies here.
Speaker 2: What's worse than one? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Hey yo, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Jacob? Mm hmmm, nay, you better not. Ian. I don't want to get in trouble by schmule. You know how he's sensitive.
Speaker 1: Oh did you see what I did? I tell you what I do do? No?
Speaker 2: What's tell me?
Speaker 1: So I am doing a fundraiser for a local hospital.
Speaker 2: What local hospital.
Speaker 1: It's a children's the Mississippi Hospital in Jackson.
Speaker 2: Okay, that sounds good. What do you have to do to raise funds? Just promote it.
Speaker 1: I have it right here. I have the people who donate to this league. I'm posted.
Speaker 2: Okay, excellent, Everybody, go donate to the link if you if you have the ability to do that right now.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing this for Extra Life. I'm not doing this.
Speaker 2: For anything, right Jake, You don't have to explain that. Go ahead, just tell them what's up.
Speaker 1: The hospital that I'm raising money for is Children's Mississippi Hospital, also a formarly known as Barry Batson Hospital. It's the only specially children's hospital in the state with a specially pediatric bursity department. And I've raised money for these guys before through Extra Life, but I'm doing it now for myself. I created a thing called Jake's Kids, Okay, because I just want to help. People just want to help. I love that. And you know what it's It's more like it's not like the gree to be It's more like, I just want to get these these children when they when they go to hospitals that they're having a bad time. I just want to make it good for them. And also the final boss is here.
Speaker 2: Hey tfe oh, don't be nasty behaviorself. You know what's wrong with him? I saw him the Mommy mentorship programs did not involve milk.
Speaker 1: You ote me just said Tom the link?
Speaker 2: Does he want to come on stream? You think.
Speaker 1: He says meling but so so what he does. There's a way you could do street stream labs obs. I actually used to use the stream last desktop to the point where I've had people on air before.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 1: I I could actually have that I wanted to do. So I want to talk about did you see that I donated two dollars to uh to Sam?
Speaker 2: I did you send her a super chat? Flirty mcgirty?
Speaker 1: I made you a.
Speaker 2: Song Sam.
Speaker 1: Video video?
Speaker 2: Get it rid of I made you? Hey Sam? First of all, everybody, when Jake pass me in the morning, he's like, did you know Vince or whatever? But I guess it was the afternoon by the did.
Speaker 5: You know Vince was live with Sam?
Speaker 2: Hot Sam? And he keeps referring to her as hot Sam, And I'm just like, oh, all right, I get it. Jake, you think she's hot, like enough, he's like really obviously rubbing it in. So anyway, Yes, Vince was on for all three hours and thirty four minutes and twenty four seconds with hot Sam. I will regain. I will reclaim all my time when I see him.
Speaker 1: But you, uh, did you know that the last did you see number one? Did you see all those clips we had last yesterday? You were in some of this clips about your red hair?
Speaker 2: Oh no, are people noticing it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How bad.
Speaker 1: Clip it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's terrible. I looked like, what'd you call me strawberry shortcake?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't call you that.
Speaker 2: Who said that to me? I guess if somebody on FaceTime was like, all right, strawberry shortcake? And I was like, okay, how.
Speaker 1: Can you siddenly to smel.
Speaker 2: He has a show live right now.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, he's doing to it.
Speaker 2: Trusts me. We don't want him slowing things down. He really it's like pumped the brakes when when she scheels around you sure, stop the clock, stop the clot.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, I h I hope that everybody is. I do have super tips.
Speaker 2: Okay, everybody, Jake has super tips don't forget that. And you were saying, I hope that everybody is nice and warm on this beautiful Monday night. Are you gonna ask me how all the snow got cleaned up?
Speaker 1: How how you.
Speaker 2: Would think, you know, everybody knows this independent woman here, miss I don't need a man, never.
Speaker 1: Husband.
Speaker 2: No, Jake, I'm not I'm not there.
Speaker 1: Yes, No.
Speaker 2: I actually had just talked to Mary Anne and I was like, look, I was like, look at how nice I did. And I showed her how I shoveled. I thought I did a really good job. And the next thing I know, her husband and my got somewhere here cleaning the snow up. And I was like, thank god because they came and they cleaned up all the snow in front of the house and.
Speaker 1: They were all vacation.
Speaker 2: She goes, no, no, no, she's away from work, all right. Yeah, sorry dots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I also want to talk about something that is like important, So I want to throw I don't know the case, the Karen Ree case, like a lot of people, but so so I hear you talk about it some of the some of the some of the channels like and Judy talked about it. Then it just talked about it a lot. But what what happened was there was there an affair? Was there?
Speaker 2: Oh? On that side of it? I know. I have thought about this so many times. I'm pretty sure that I am. If I could guess Karen and Higgins, they probably felt something between the two of them, and when and when they went out and they saw each other, they didn't really need to like communicate much because what happened.
Speaker 1: We did a We had an offline donation Johnny Carson, five dollars cash up offline.
Speaker 5: Today, Thank you Carson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I even gave him a shout out.
Speaker 2: Good he is. Uh.
Speaker 6: I even did what bro I did a video for Brian lad one for for some man Sammy. Whereas for sure I can't. I can't say her last.
Speaker 5: Name, Beno.
Speaker 2: Beningo, Sam Beningo, who was her dad? Joe Bingo? Who's the I just know that he does sports and the guys apparently love him. I don't want to, That's all I know. I have no idea. I'm like a sports lover when like the sports are on. And it's not even that I love competition.
Speaker 5: I love seeing people compete.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, we're compete with we're compete with the steel toe.
Speaker 2: Oh well, we might as well just send now.
Speaker 1: No Jacob kidding.
Speaker 2: It's so serious. Anyway, you were asking me what I thought. I thought Karen and Brian probably didn't keep saying that, Oh they didn't hit it off because she was like, well like, and I don't think that's what happened. But I know that that because Karen and Higgins had so much more in common with each other than Karen and John that they probably were able to like have conversations. Like he probably knew she was overwhelmed with things without her even.
Speaker 5: Ever having to say it, you know. So it's just stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I think people take it for granted that people from the outside can see and recognize things that, you know, maybe a regular person might not pick up on. There are people that are like very good at watching and observing and reporting.
Speaker 1: Oh he has a podcast. B Ego has a podcast.
Speaker 2: So this whole time you were listening to me. Okay, we've established Jake is not listening to me.
Speaker 1: I was because I was just trying.
Speaker 2: What is his podcast about sports?
Speaker 1: Oh? He worked for he worked for w Fair or I go there in.
Speaker 2: The morning sometimes when I don't have anywhere else to chat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You know me. I'm all about that chat life.
Speaker 5: If I can't be talking, I gotta beat that.
Speaker 1: Let's let's do a little bit of a I was you said? Because he been said that. Here, I'll take it for you. Ready, Okay, he's a here. Here's here's what it has overview. Joe sb is an American sports radio personnel. He was the co host of The Jacob Evans Show with Evan Roberts week days for two to six pm Eastern on w FAN AM and w FAN AFM. His retirement was announced October twenty eighth, twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Oh, how nice. I hope he's enjoying his retirement. So great job reading. By the way, you did that like so smooth y.
Speaker 1: I try to do it fast. Let's see if I have any have.
Speaker 2: To do it fast. You did it perfect y. So let me ask you about him? How many does what are you in his Wikipedia? No?
Speaker 1: I searched. I go to his Wikipedia.
Speaker 2: Go to his Wikipedia. I'm gonna ask you questions. Want to know everything. He spent three hours, thirty four minutes and twenty four seconds with Today. So with Vince Today, all right.
Speaker 1: Here's here's the thing. He also has a podcast called All the Page Edgers, a weekly podcast. All right, all right, what year was he bored?
Speaker 2: You're asking me? I was going to ask you questions so you can tell me because I was curious. He's two, okay, seventy two? As he married?
Speaker 5: I know he has children? So was he married?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 2: Book? Is your smoke detector?
Speaker 1: What is your smoke?
Speaker 5: I hear a smoke detector?
Speaker 1: No, I think that's the TV where we have some of the other rooms.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so go ahead, Jake. Is he married? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh look, it doesn't show it only talks about.
Speaker 2: Okay, it does to say how many children he has? Obviously he has. Damn. I wonder if her name is like Samantha m h yeah, Oh my gosh, what, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Something just occurred to me.
Speaker 1: Your your your your in love with beds.
Speaker 2: It's so ridiculous. Jake, stop, he is married.
Speaker 1: But you're gonna get me.
Speaker 2: Did you see what went on down in Florida and that Atolson case. That's a fun around find out type ship. Okay, I'm not trying.
Speaker 1: To he hangs up with he hangs up with where ge said he But he's very he's hanging up with all but he's a very man.
Speaker 2: But you don't hang out with me. So before I get a good jewels then dragged through the mud, I would like to say he's again spent three hours, thirty four minutes and twenty four seconds with Samantha Beningo today. You might into that.
Speaker 1: By the way, what's up with nervy brain? How you doing? Brother?
Speaker 2: And I know he's always like give me and Emily c where we were chatting and then me and Judy, Miss Judy, we were chatting like how much time do you actually have? Honestly, here, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: He might not be seeing this anymore because he's all on podcast.
Speaker 2: He might not be doing what anymore? Oh that I if he is, it would be a miracle.
Speaker 1: By the way, we do uh we do. I raise the money for Children of the Mississippi Hospital. If anybody that does want to support that, it'd be awesome. We have a thousand dollars goal.
Speaker 5: Hear, I heard you, You're just good job.
Speaker 2: A thousand dollars goal? Everybody. How long do we have to raise it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Anytime? We can raise it anytime next year. But we got it. We can put a picture of principal on the.
Speaker 2: Wall behind me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, clip that your hair looks good.
Speaker 2: By the way, so we've hurt.
Speaker 5: Don't start with me.
Speaker 1: Ohn't known what did that do?
Speaker 2: It's like your picture with the flames behind it towards.
Speaker 1: Hey. Hey, uh brain? Can you make DEDI a picture like this? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I don't always have to come on camera and be in my pancho and everybody's sending me messages. Take off your pancho. I'm not here for your entertainment. Boys.
Speaker 5: Can you get a little tired of everybody right now?
Speaker 1: Is it in to my email? So I could send it to her? Oh, I don't have to send you just said it to me. I'll send it to her. I love this bar.
Speaker 2: So who's in the chat? Could you say hi to anybody? I know you don't like reading the the what does they call it?
Speaker 1: The pores patrols? Is that?
Speaker 2: Who's in the chat? I love it?
Speaker 1: Let me get you, but I short you're not. By the way, guys, we do have super tips. If anybody that does want a super tip. If anybody that does want a supertit super tip because you know, and here's the thing. I'll read them all. It'd be funny read them.
Speaker 2: You're kidding me? What but nobody? Not one of our friends is in the chat.
Speaker 1: But short, you're not the check on her rank of the.
Speaker 2: Chet okay, so hi on nerving brain.
Speaker 1: He says he might do something for your Let's see where you could do.
Speaker 5: So listen to this. You know who wo Vicky is.
Speaker 1: The girl who thinks that she's a black.
Speaker 2: Why does everybody see that about her? I think she's just she's just a white girl who probably was raised around black people because she it's not It doesn't sound like she's faking that. I don't know where where she's from anything?
Speaker 1: But do you know the how about that girl? But maybe? Yeah? She made a million dollars on only fans, which she turned eight tea. I know, I know, Please don't make it only fans.
Speaker 2: I'm not Jake. I don't know what it is about me. I just couldn't do that. I don't know. I don't know what it is. I I don't care who does it. I just can't.
Speaker 1: Content.
Speaker 2: Huh who spend twenty dollars on? What?
Speaker 1: Lit?
Speaker 2: Whose content? Whoa Vicki's so what else? Jake? What were you doing when I had originally messaged you missed her.
Speaker 1: I was I was dealing with h dealing with but she said baby, oh.
Speaker 2: Bad, baby bad, baby okay, And then what did he say? Now I've already forgotten. Oh okay, you okay? So you watch it like that's what I mean, Like, I just think eighteen years old to you, you are approached with a million dollars, you mighty be coerced by the people around you that are such poor circumstances that you would do absolutely anything to get them out of it. That's how I think a lot of these girls end up in these situations, because I just can't see a kid who doesn't need money doing that.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, I just want to let people know. If you guys want to, I gotta show you this.
Speaker 2: I show my boss for fifty dollars. But you're how old I show? Let me tell you. And that's why I always think it's funny when people talk about nudes. I'm like, are you kidding me? Like it's like, oh, you have access to such filth on the internet. If the most harmful thing you want to see is my forty seven year old breasts to me, You're the kind of person I find normal, Like you know what I'm saying, Like not you, Jake, but like the greater good, like the people, and honestly, even at that sometimes I'm even.
Speaker 5: Thinking to myself, Oh, they're just fucking with me.
Speaker 1: You're you're a beautiful person.
Speaker 2: You're beautifuler.
Speaker 1: I don't feel I don't. I don't feel I don't feel beautiful.
Speaker 2: Don't say that, Jake, You'll make me cry.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like I just you know, I just see people, you know, trying me trying to do the honest stuff is I see people getting bigger stuff and I'm desidering here trying to get body to do my digital stuff. It's like, right, it's hard for me to make money. It's hard to twenty dollars a day. Go needs to come back because for the last few months, I'm not promoted to gold. Okay, don't cry.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Jake. I don't like.
Speaker 1: Hearing that. You know. It's hard, thums.
Speaker 2: I know. I just wish I could help everybody and make you feel beautiful, and.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't make rain.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes I don't want to be on air, so I'm either that's the reason why I turned off my camera a lot. I don't want to. Please, don't be don't get upset, Diddy, don't I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: No, it's okay.
Speaker 1: I'll delete this episode if you want to.
Speaker 5: Find nobody's here.
Speaker 2: It's just us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've always brought up my stuff. I'm last time I weighed myself was I was two hundred and thirty five pounds.
Speaker 2: To I don't even get on scales. I don't believe in scales. I could tell by my mirror and my clothes when I'm overweight.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also the thing is, I do want to say this. I see all the things that you do, Giddy. I see you waking it up at the before the dog because of your job. I see what you've done do in your amazing person.
Speaker 2: Well, I literally I could not get up every day and do it if I didn't have something to look forward to.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The thing is, I see, I see you. You're you're having issues at your marriage everybody. But you know the thing is is I you know, to the people that were were trying to crucify.
Speaker 1: You with B y B and stuff. I didn't like how.
Speaker 5: That I had such a good time, but then.
Speaker 1: You got clipped for that Monday ground call day. Ground Hall Day is Monday. Oh, I showed you the Will Harry clip. I showed you were that there Will Harry Clippy clip chief.
Speaker 5: I don't even remember now, Jake, which part did he clip?
Speaker 1: The thing that you you admitted to, uh, sleeping with Ray?
Speaker 2: Oh it's so funny, Yes, clip it. It's true. Everybody heard. And now I'm getting pictures of me and Ray in bed from Oscar Electric. Do you see the things that he puts on my pictures? He's insane. He literally put a picture of me and Ray in bed together.
Speaker 1: Like you can't see you're having a baby. What he thinks? Yeah, but you know what, all of us got to come together and start making some magic.
Speaker 2: Yes, all the way.
Speaker 1: Are you going to Alantic City a couple of days.
Speaker 2: I'm going Yeah, I'm gonna go down with Lady KB, but I'm really going down for like a weekend.
Speaker 5: I need a break.
Speaker 1: You can see. You're your boy, Johnny, Johnny be Carcon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I mean, Mike. I'm just looking forward to seeing everybody. I'm not gonna like party, and I know I'm boring, but I like to go to bed.
Speaker 5: They like to play poker all night.
Speaker 2: I just I want to see everyone and just my people, the weirdos.
Speaker 1: Yo. If anybody that does want to do a supercar there you go. We do need to get some super cats coming here. We do need, buddy and I do. And I wish you had a cash app cash.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. We're good for now, Jake.
Speaker 5: We'll square away soon.
Speaker 2: We'll figure it out when I get my channel set up. How's that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we'll work on it. Listen to it, because I right now I am, I'm your producer. I'm GPS kill host.
Speaker 2: You are busy, little b I definitely have to pay you.
Speaker 5: So that's why I got to get my channel up and running.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see if we get you, I got the perfect How about f k A m uh dot gg slash f k f k aim for f k A mommy?
Speaker 2: How cute? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or how's poppy?
Speaker 2: How is poppy?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Haven't spoke to Poppy Poppy underwear mister? Why?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh no, I haven't spoke to them today. You want to call him check on him. I'll be like, can you just tell Jake if you need something you could be my assistant. That would be so nice to afford an assistant. Forget it.
Speaker 1: How's how's your great dad?
Speaker 2: Oh he's good. He just called. He was complaining that how's your aunt? My aunt is good, she's feeling better.
Speaker 5: My mother is.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get checked in on soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, I was, Actually I was. I was. I was nervous about his You got me scared about what your your when you said you had to leave the podcast to go kick your your Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was crazy. But she's doing okay. She had un emergency surgery, but she's good.
Speaker 1: The sweatshirt up word is a The name of it is a Whole Hope Potato sweatshirt.
Speaker 2: You hear what I said, a Whole Hope Potato. Yeah, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Did you get rid to you with the screenshot? I don't know?
Speaker 2: Hold can I look.
Speaker 1: It's the screenshot with Johnny Carson.
Speaker 2: Carson, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yeah. Anyway, Jacob tired.
Speaker 1: I am to just sit here. That does all? Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna go watch some shows. And I kind of got.
Speaker 5: Out of it already.
Speaker 1: At the card afternoon started talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as soon as it goes mainstream.
Speaker 1: I go.
Speaker 2: Time for me to step back again.
Speaker 1: Carter was talking about it.
Speaker 2: And when I say mainstream, I mean because that's why stream like my world anyway. But yeah, I'm focusing on.
Speaker 1: That. It's called Ryan Hall, y'all. He does the weather. He gets seventy thousand people watching him in the stream.
Speaker 5: Okay, right, oh, y'all.
Speaker 2: Right now, Actually I'm in the middle of something I want to finish. It is a podcast called The creep Cast and Annie put me onto it, and I'm listening to the episode called Pempal and it's freaking me out because I'm getting really bad day shoo Hey.
Speaker 1: If you ever watched the TV show that's That's seven Heaven, Okay, mckinz, Rosea, Beverly, Mitchell, David, three people, the three young key people that were on that show did a podcast called keep It h Kitchen Up with the Camdds.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Is that it's actually very good. It's watch long.
Speaker 2: Did you send me a link?
Speaker 1: I'll send you the leak.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, sir. You're the best producer. So I love If I watch it, can we talk about it.
Speaker 1: I've actually watched the shows when it first had it, but with with this is just just re walk there watching something and they're just talking about like or they have a guest. Don't they have people from?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: They had?
Speaker 1: They had?
Speaker 2: I gotta go get a tissue.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, No, it's okay, I'm listening. Go ahead, How was worked today? Work?
Speaker 2: What the hell? You don't ask me that question after five m because I'm not going to say anything.
Speaker 1: Uh what did they do?
Speaker 2: Do anything at all? I just don't. I just you know me either they make me call people, and you know, I don't like I get uncomfortable talking to people.
Speaker 1: That the rule they make you call people, they make no but.
Speaker 2: Like it's not that I get uncomfortable talking to people, but they make me call people to collect rents. Why I did account receivable collections for seventeen years of my l high.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was was that's that's what that's what that's what your job is. You have to do that. I get it. We've had to deal with people. Don't understand.
Speaker 2: But when I tell you, when you're collecting money from a corporation, it's a lot different when you're calling some human being that I'm telling them the roof over their head is at risk. It's a lot different.
Speaker 5: I don't whatever like making that phone call.
Speaker 1: We've had to do that. We have with some of my friends own houses. I know that we have had to keep people out of housing.
Speaker 2: Is probably the most important thing for stability. If you cannot have an address, you cannot have an identification. If you cannot have an identification, you cannot be a human. Basically, you have to have an address. It still literally it's like you have to have identification to function.
Speaker 1: I've had I've had the same ID for years.
Speaker 2: It's just very difficult for me to do it. And I know it's like a cop out and blah blah blah whatever.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, you know, here's the thing. You have a job to do.
Speaker 2: You know, it's my job and I have to do it.
Speaker 1: A lot of the people that dobble verse don't have exposabilities like you. They don't have Here's a lot of people think that you just sit there every day. But you know the tubs that I see you work.
Speaker 2: I think that I wish I could chat all day.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, I know that I know the business. Hello, I work, I've worked. It's I've done this stuff. I've had to go repossess a boat or stuff. I've had to do that before because the person won't. We did it for a friend. We work. I've worked things where I've had to do that. You were coming to pick it up with. I just want to I know you're getting tired, so we might end a few minutes, all right. I just also want to say that I do appreciate you. Hold on, we'll see if we have any donations that pulled in.
Speaker 2: I do appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Do you do an invitation on me yet?
Speaker 2: Jake? No, try again.
Speaker 5: I think it's gonna get better every time.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't do impersonations like you. So we've gotta we gotta spam her the chat guys spammer?
Speaker 2: Are they doing towers.
Speaker 1: Saying hello, hello, Hello, Hello Hello.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not spam Hi, just say hi and then just Jacob, it's like you, you number one troll. Come on, you know how to hand to these people. Okay, did you catch up on Grace? I know, Okay, I don't know if it's clippy. I haven't watched it yet. Oh, but it says she was in contact with her ex boyfriend and she had to put a retraining or call. The police were called, so I have to I'm never gonna go. I need to find a clip of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it probably is. I can't everybody that else. You can't talk about Grace dude, the fact a lot of them came evio her day because she's a bad word, because her leaks are buzzband from the shows, because of all the bullcraft that they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure what went on there, but I've been kind of paying attention to.
Speaker 1: That, by the way, uh.
Speaker 2: For a very long time, ever since Courtney and Ben started fighting.
Speaker 5: I was like, I mean, Ben Thorpe, Courtney, Grace's.
Speaker 1: Mom, Uh, there's I got into an argument on Locale, these Locale rejects because uh they so I basically a guy over there I was like, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm going on those shows.
Speaker 1: I was like, uh, I heard a rumor that Grace had been we're seeing each other, We're sleeping together. This guy was furiated. He's like, why are you saying that. That's not that's not appropriate. They're not each other. Guy started acting like a thunderhead.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the rumor everybody says, But forget rumors. We don't talk rumors. We talkip it back, clip clip, And what what we need to do, if we really care to see what's true and false, is we need to start from the beginning and then go through it. And unfortunately a lot of stuff gets taken down and so you have a lot of context pay wall. Because yes, as soon as you can't tell the story anymore, because it's that you did, it's one video will take something completely out of context. For me, I need to see the whole thing over again, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I think about the industry. Love you, Love you, I'll talk to you later. Have a good day at work.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Jake.
Speaker 2: I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you, bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: Need me, need me to kick you out? Nope, right, don't believe you