Speaker 1: At a book.
Speaker 2: If you'd like to be able to listen to the show without ads and have full access to bonus content, that's an option. To find out how, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com. Forward Slash podcast. Two weeks ago, on episode six forty four, we had tonight's guests come on and talk about a werewolf encounter he had when he was eight. By the time he had worked his way through the details of that experience and shared some other things with us, we didn't have time to go into the three dogman encounters he had though, well that's what he came back to, you want tonight show. But having said that, Tonight's guest is Phil Cottvall. Phil, welcome back.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you very much for having me. It's great to be back, and thank you for the time that you give me in sharing some of the stuff that I've seen and beamfoot. I do appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you're welcome. I'm just so glad to do it. I don't know if the listeners enjoyed listening to you talk about your experiences more if I did, because, like I told you, behind the scenes, just just something about the way you deliver your experiences that just draws you in, It really does.
Speaker 1: Well, it's very kind of you. Thank you. Well. I'm just happy If people can take away something from my ramblings then that's great. That's great news. You know. That's all I care about really, because these things happen. These entities, these documents are out there. They do exist. I don't think they don't. Anyone listening that thinks they don't. They do. They do exist. So if anyone takes away something from this or it strikes a chord with people, then that's just fantastic. That's fantastic. I wanted to just really quickly mention about dog men. Before you go into a forest, there's an important thing to realize, and that is they will know a mile before you actually reach that wood. They will know. They will know your intention if you go armed up and going on a hunt or purposely going to find them, they will know. This is not to scare anyone going in the forest having a walk, enjoying the scenery. They're not going to do anything. They're really not going to do anything. If you go with the intent of harm, they will know. They don't. Particularly they're sentient creatures. Their cognitive abilities are supreme. They're masters of their environment. Some people say that they morph out, some people say that they go through portals. I don't believe so. I believe that a lot of times when we see them, we see them on the peripheral our vision and it's like a fleeting, black fast image, this figure flitting past us. We just catch with our ei. We can walk past a dog man, we can walk past one which is only a meter away, and we won't even know. They are masters of their environment, and so they should be. They've been out there for an awful long time. There's a guy that was called Edward be Titchener. Now he understood consciousness in free forms, sensations, images, and effective states. I'll just take a minute to think about that. Consciousness and sensation, Yeah, okay, we need we need the sensation to fire off, the fire off their synapsis and the hippocampus to say right at all, there's something there that's a sensation. Images, Yes, we do need that. We need images we need to view to take in to see what we're to know what we're seeing. And effective states. So effective states is dependent on the actual place you are in at the time, the environment you may be in the effective states. So the take, for instance, images, a lot of people take photographs, try to take photographs of dog men, and very often they come out blurry, they come out undefined, they come out pixelated. We often get photographs where we see sometimes it's very, very difficult not to be rude. Put it this way, now, I know that those people have seen what they've seen. When you come to photograph it, it just doesn't come out and it just looks like a shadow. It looks like it is ill defined. Now, my reasoning on this, with my own experience, and I'm only talking from my own experience going out looking for dog men, is with the camera. They don't so much interact with the camera. Okay. What they do have the ability to do is to move. They move very very quickly. Now, when I say they move very very quickly, I'm talking about the case where they are able to move quicker than the shutter speed then the aperture and the focal length can take in. Okay. So a lot of times, especially with digital photography, you have a set screen pixelate the amount of pixels, the amount of dots that you can see on the screen. You have a certain amount on aperture and it takes in the environment, it takes in the lighting, and it automatically adjusts the aperture for the environment. Then when a dog man comes on the scene and he's traveling at velocity, of course it doesn't have time to react. So the best way really that I can explain it, a dog man is both physical and an avatar as we will be to them. And what do I mean by that dependent on the frame rate of the witness to the entity. Phil you're talking really just spagee. Well, let's think of it this way, dog man divergence. I call it. It sees us as we see it, as if on two trains. So imagine two trains, and trains are going in opposite directions, and the lines of those trains so there there, there's a train on the left, train on the right of the tracks, and they're going on opposite directions, and those trains are going at slightly different speeds both looking. Okay, if there's me in one window looking out of a window, and on the opposite train going in the other direction a slightly different speed, there's a dog man and it's looking out the window. Now imagine that for a minute. It will be a lure up to the point, okay, where duality or time dilation sinks gravitational potential between locations ceasts. They exist physically in that moment. Only in that moment when the windows are good joined, when they're actually more or less less face it parallel to each other. We then see them as they see us, and then we travel on. And maybe maybe it may it may be a case that once they travel on, because they're on a slightly different velocity, they'll think and say, who was that guy? Is that Phil? Because we I would seem like an avatar to it. But Phil, what about footprints? What? But yes, there would be because at that particular time, at that duality, they would be physical as I would be physical to them. It's one thing which accounts for hunters when they go and say, oh, I want to shoot a dog man. But it didn't do anything. It didn't bring that dog man down. Well in the vacuum, when you drop a lead weight and you drop a feather, they both land at the same time. The velocity of a bullet will be a constant one fired from a gun. So if that dog man just say that we're on our film, we're traveling in a single frame of film. Just imagine that from it. Our lives, me talking now is on a single frame of film. I can't see the beginning of the film. I can't say the end of the It's traveling on thirty five frames plus second. That's all I know is chugging along. And we get that feeling of time not because of clocks, because clocks are just mechanical items which we use to judge time by. But the one thing which is quintessentially the governor of time is the second rule of firmodynamics, and that dictates of entropy. Everything shall a leaf will fall off a tree, and a leaf will land, and leaf will rock down into the ground. Everything goes to destruction, Everything fails, degradates. So I'm on my thirty five millimeter frame of film, one single frame of film. And if I ever gone, I try and shoot dog men. But a dog man he might be traveling at thirty six frames. He's on a single frame of film. But he's traveling at thirty six frames per second. Is that bullet going to seek purchase? No, he's going to miss it by mah, miss it by mal. It will seek purchase in the tree probably in our time frame, but not in its time frame. So that's just one idea of why these And there's been a lot of talk from a lot of people that have said and I'm not saying it wrong. I could be wrong. I probably am wrong. It's just theory, but I e gauge this theory on actual experience of seeing. In the pusher of my vision is thing going through a wood that I would struggle to get through with the brambles, the forms, the thicket. You can't travel that quickly through the forest. You can't travel that quickly through any wood like that, and no sound. It's almost as if the environment doesn't our environment we see dog men in our environment doesn't seem to make an impact on dog man in our environment. So I think some of the traits that they have that we call supernatural are supernatural. And I think probably that they are able two have improved site, they are able to have improved hearing. They are able when they're on this realm to have those facets that we lost long ago I think we did. We still have vestiges of supernatural ability. How many times do people go into a room just so we go into a room's crowded full of people, and we look around, but there's that one person we think you know something about, haven't spoken to them, but it's just something about the way they look, something about them that just no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no. It's a gut feeling. And yet there's other people that you just automatically, you haven't spoken to them before, you just know. You just bond. You just bond as places you go to and everyone's had this and you get that gut feeling. I'm not going to go up there anyway. No, it just seems wrong. That's our gut feeling. That's part of that supernatural ability we used to have, but society is has battered it out of us. You've got to get a job, you've got to earn money. You've got to then pay rent. Okay, you've got by clothes, Okay, I'm yeah, I guess I hear. So you've got to shun nature. We've got to jump on board society and you've got to forget the older ways. And I'm not saying about the old ways as in more pagan ways, No, I'm just staying from the point of view of knowing nature, knowing our abilities that we used to have, that we did have, And I think that when we're so surprised seeing dog Man with his abilities that he has, shouldn't really be that surprised because he's still got his supernatural abilities. It's just that we've forgotten ours because of outside factors. So yeah, that was my take on dog Man, really, Vic and how I figured that it's interacting with us.
Speaker 2: That's off to you, Phil, That's got to be the most impressive, in my opinion, accurate explanation for why they're so difficult to film, why they can do so many of these things that just normally defy explanation. I'm really impressed.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, Thank you, sir. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: If you've had a dog mean encounter that you need help dealing with, or if you'd like to be a guest on the show, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com and submit a report. If you've had a big Foot sighting, we'll like to be a guest on one of my two big foot podcasts. Please go to my Bigfoot Sighting dot com.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying, you know, obviously it's open for debate, but it's as I say, it's just my take on things from experience and reading up and you know, just kind of acknowledging some of the things that some of the traits they have see. I also believe that now a lot of people were going to say, because the dog man in a way gets dog man, do get really bad rap, And I'm not. I'm not completely against that. You know, there is there is some which are okay, dog man going plans. They do going clans. Okay, Now there's certain rules they have as well. They have rules. If they're found too have there's a dog band which has unlived a pregnant female, then they are unlive themselves by the clan unless they leave escape if you like, and that's when you get the rogue single dogment. It's much the same like with.
Speaker 3: H They they have a they have.
Speaker 1: Rules they have to abide by. They have to abide by them. They're not just reckless animals monsters out in the forest, which they are sentient, they're cognitive, they're thinking creatures. The one thing which differs with them because of their supernatural abilities, they're also instinctial and they can't help it. If there's a dog, they will they will attack that dog. If they can attack that dog, they will and if that's your dog, they will attack that dog. Cats they will torture. They will torture a cat. So that's that's another thing which they're quite well known to do. Now people say, well, okay, now I know myself like other people have that I've been near a dog man and it gives you that feeling of fear. It's just fearful. Why does it do that? Why does it give you that feeling of fear like it's going to like it wants to attack or take your head off. You know, Well, that's a byproduct of it's supernatural abilities. I believe it's part of what it is, what it does, it's part of it's if you like its infrasound defense system. Doesn't do it on purpose, it's just part of what it is. You have to remember that these things there, they when they're in this realm, when they're in this environment, they have to be very stealthy, and they're very good at being stealthy. But if they do come across us, then we will interpret their them themselves as being on intent to harm. But we have to we have to take on board one thing, and that is how many witnesses have come forward. Quite a few witnesses, you know, the VIC show many many witnesses. How many witnesses have actually been her injured or bitten? How many witnesses have been taken away? How many witnesses have lived to tell their account? Yes, I know they have taken animals. And I'm the first one. I'm the first one to be absolutely. I've got dogs myself. I've devastated. I know. There's one account I'll talk about where I had to with me and it really annoyed immensely. It annoyed the documents that were there, but the witnesses themselves. Yes, do you get that feeling, Yes, you get that fear feeling. Yes, you get a fear factor. But that's a byproduct of their supernatural ability. That's what they have, Like crocodiles, like elephants, they have that infrasound byproduct their ability. And it's not just with you, it's with the bubble of silence that happens in the forest when they're near the witness walks into a part of the wood. I've done the same, and it's the best way I can describe it as a bubble. You're walking into a bubble and all of a sudden, you just noticed that boy is quiet, I mean really silly quiet. It's like just nothing. There's no there's no sound at all, a birds, nothing, It's just absolutely quiet. It's because it's not just us. It's not just us that recognizes that this entity we call dog man is in the area. It's supernatural. Birthy is infrasound, is able to permeate through that bubble in that forest and all all of those animals. It is a premum premium predator. Think of it that way. It is a top of the tree predator. Well, what gets me is with evolution, all animals are honed by diet, prey, an environment. Yeah, polar bears are built the way they are built, huge and white because they blend in you get an all manner of animals. Grizzlies why they built the way they're built because they spend a lot of their time in the woods. That's where they spend their time. And their predatory birds why they built the way they're built because they're not so predatory they're offering sects. But environment and prey hone the evolution of an animal. It's physicality. It molds as it has done with us. We wear clothes. Hence we're not hairy all over. Well some maybe, I mean I won't talk about the ex wife, but but a lot of times with evolution, it's it is the preying environment. So it begs the question, what then, being type free dog man? The dog man we know that builds with the large claws, big teeth, long muzzle, diamond shape, upper body filtering down into a smaller waist, and massive, big powerful legs. Digit grade legs with a hook. Has it got that Well, it's because it's instantaneous acceleration, like a dog has that ability, and when you see them run, it reminds me they've got that flexation in their legs. When you see one run, you can see its flex It flexes its legs in such a manner as a cheetah. Ward cheetable has almost like a boomerang spine. It has a lot of flexation on the spine, so it's able to actually it's able to flex its spine and then shoot straight off, so it kind of like careers off like a boomerang. That's what it gets up to speed. Exactly the same with digit grade legs. Evolutions made it so that it's instantaneous acceleration evolutions made it so it's got a massive, big claws. But it begs the point, what is it that praise on to warrant those claws, those digit grade legs, the speed of it. Did you want to hear my theory on what I believe that dog Man is actually here for.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'd love to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I believe with dog Man that they are predatory. I also believe even though they're on us, they're able to's call it. They're no more felt. But they use velocity to skip framed. Okay, so they go faster than our frame of time. They can just instantly bomb gone. The way they look and the way they are, there's nothing on God's planet which would warrant such a a a predator. I mean, it's not until your you see one. People out there that I have seen them, and I know you've seen them, will be the first to agree with me that it's like nothing else on earth. These things they do stay with you because they are just a catch your parents' time. It's just a massive and they look so just I still have nightmares now, I still have nightmares and I'm fifty nine years old. I still have nightmares and my interaction was years and years ago. What could it possibly take down? Why is it built? Well, I think that it's built because it's part of It's part of Earth. If you like, it's Earth's warrior, it's Earth's soldier, it's the planet's soldier. No. I know there's people out there that all love and that's fine. I get it. I get it. It's just a theory. But just wait one second. If as we all know that, we feel it. I feel it. There is something on the horizon. There's something coming. There's something which governments and agencies are not telling us, but we've felt it for quite some time now. There's something. There's some rumblings going on. When you think about aliens. I think that with the aliens and alien accounts, they're the true horrific ones the grace. There's not one. There's not one single witness testimony that's come back of an abduction where they haven't suffered extreme memory loss PTSD. They've been experimented on, they've been probed, they've had objects placed under their skin. These people have really not had a good time. These entities that take them don't seem to almost childlike in their understanding of humanity. They have no idea the pain and suffering they're causing. Very often that the bacts, he will be on the table and crying. They're absolutely in tears. Why are you doing this? Why are doing to me? And the gray will turn around on them, whatever entity is taken, or we'll turn around that will say why are you crying? Well, of course we're crying. We're emotional beings. If as I feel that something is on the horizon, if as I feel that they would pose a threat, then I think dog Man would be the one and the clans would be the ones which would eradicate and it would nullify that threat. They would protect the planet. It's one thing that they will do. They will protect the planet just to really, you know, grind it inward people. And I'm so sorry about this. With Bigfoot, I do honestly think that Bigfoot is part of the alien agenda. I say that because a lot of times when UFOs land, there's been so many cases when UFOs are spotted, there's very often people have spotted a bigfoot in the area, and that's happened many, many, many times. How many times has it been to a dog man let me ask you that how many times, Oh, we saw an alien, it just landed over the then we saw a dog man. No, what you will see is you'll see a dog man after the fact, but you'll see a dog man traveling or going to the area. The dog man, I believe is here. And what we're what I'm getting, what witnesses are getting, is part of its supernatural ability. It's part of what it does. It's predatory, it's part of its makeup. And we're getting that fear, we're getting all the the rest of its abilities. We're picking up on it. It's here. I think it's always been here, and I think it is a protector. Yeah, and that's what I think. That that's what I believe anywhere. It's what I've come to realize.
Speaker 2: You've put a lot of thoughts into this avenue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I kind of like a lot a lot of people out there. And I'm not saying I'm right, but like a lot of people out there. I uh, I'm trying to put the pieces of that jigsaw together, you know. Ah now it Yeah, some just don't fit and others do fit into the frame. But the ones which are fitting seem to be the ones that I'm mentioning, but you know, who knows who knows? You know, I do honestly believe you're right as well, Vic that they have been militarized, that they were. There is a place over here, and that place was closed down in nineteen fifties, but people will know it if you google it. It was called it's it's still called Porter Down and they've done a lot of chemical and virus testing there. Stars was tested there and developed another really nasty bugs and stuff. Now I know that there was a there was a chap I spoke to, and this is many years ago. Now. It was back in the time when urban explorers were kind of you know, the big thing, and there was three guys that yeah, there was three guys because the girl didn't go in in the end, but there's three guys that went into. It's not used anymore, all of them. But I did hear that they went in and they found that it was like a doorway. It was a doorway in the ground. It was like two cellar doors. Yeah, like you're getting a house when you open up the two cellar doors on the ground and they'd like flip open, you go downstairs. Case it's kind of like that anyway. They said it was open, but you'll guess as good as mine. I probably don't believe them, but you know, it's this huge base, if you like. But they went down there and they said they took footage. That footage has since disappeared, but they took footage of cages down under there, so if you can measure it. I was described to me as like a long, long corridor and to the left and right of them as they're walking down and it was like a dripping water because it's underground, so it's like kind of disused now, but to the left and right these cages like cells. She liked. But they said that the walls just claws, claw marks in the walls, just deep claw marks. Now, one of the guys said, went on. The other two kind of they kind of like freaked when they got to the end of the corridor because they could hear howling. Two of the guys freaked and went out, ran down the corridor and went out. The last guy he went on a little way. As far as I know, they didn't see him again as far as I know, And there was no investigations. I understand. This is just what I've been told. The footage that the guys had, the two guys that ran out, they had video footage that disappeared, but the last thing they said they heard was howling. And I think there is basis both in the UK and in the States, which have and probably do militarize they make these into military soldiers. They genetically splice them with other DNA and they make them militarized. I don't think it. It may not work entirely, and I think the ones that they try it and do it on, I think that they go into kill mode. Because remember these things, even though they're they're they're they're sentient, they're understanding, they're still instinctual. And if you militarize that and they've still got animal the animal instinct as well as that, as well as superior strength, as well as fantastical speed, instantaneous acceleration, then you're creating a weapon that really cannot be controlled and shouldn't be about. So whether those are still with us, whether they're still used, I don't notice anyone's guess, but yeah, it's a it's a scary fact. And I think you know, you're quite correct that they have in the past done that, and I think they would make great soldiers. Let's face it, they would make great super soldiers. But being that there hasn't been that many there has been accounts, but not that many accounts when it comes to sightings with super soldiers. But then you see, well, when you when you when you go into military archives and you're trying to get freedom of information released about something like that, you're just not going to get it. And I suspect any well, God help them. Let's face it, any enemy facing even two or three of those, if they've been if they've been suppliced at DNA to create a military weapon, a weapon's gray dog man, God help any enemy, they wouldn't probably be around to tell the tale that you know, or at least be a witness. There's no way.
Speaker 2: There definitely wouldn't be considering all the abilities they obviously have in addition to them being so formidable, How do you think it would be possible to force dog men to follow orders?
Speaker 1: No? Easy? Yeah, no, they would. I think they would done easily follow orders because I think the chemical that when they get spliced, they would also have to have a symbiotic relationship with the handler, so they would have to be both a chemical tracer and a I would suspect they would have to be like a implantation within the hippocampus itself for the handler, because there would only be one handler for that one soldier. It wouldn't be a case of just giving it orders and off it goes. It would have to be regulated. It would then have to be monitored. They would know it's heartbeat, they would know it's they would know its blood pressure, they would know it's it's probably even to the point of they may even have had techn now I think even years ago, and this would have been probably in the fifties sixties at its height that this probably was going on. And since then we've kind of like had rogue ones which were even escaped from bases. Because you have to remember that a lot of times with witnesses, they often see soldiers themselves, yourself often see dogmen buy military bases. You yourself. I've listened to a lot of your people that have come forward on your show, and they often have said, look, you know, we were stationed at Merchi Base. I used to be at Merchi based, were out maneuvers. We saw a dog man in the forest because they they they've still instinctually got that symbiotic relationship. They will still have that. There'll be rogues, they'll be single, they won't be part of a clan that be ousted by the plan. If they go back to the plan, they'll be unlived their rogue. They've been worked on, they've been militarized. There's symbiotic both be chemical tracer and also it would be an electrical input which will be sent from giving instructions. So it's it's not a robot. It's not been robotized. It's not it's not it's not mechanical. It's still a dog man. It's still flesh blood in this realm. But it's monitored and it's given instruction by one single handler, and I think that would be the way it would be governed and given instruction.
Speaker 2: Vic, You've definitely got some interesting theories about all this. You have put a lot of time into this. I'm impressed.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you. Yeah, as I say, it's just you know, I've listened to a lot. I've listened to a lot of people, and you know, it's another thing when you listen to people's accounts. It's funny the amount of times that these accounts they bleed over on to one another. People have the same type of experiences, the same observations of this same entity. So it's it's nothing which is really quite unusual, that's laughable, but it's everyone has the same feelings when they meet them. We have to look at those commonalities and we have to put those commonalities together. So, okay, right, they exude the feeling of fear, that's the first thing we get that. That's okay, But I've explained that that's fine. That's a byproduct. They also have lightning fast speed. Okay, like, yeah, they did. Well, that's their evolutionary makeup. That's their digit grade legs, their hooked legs, that's their they're gone. That also goes partly because they can't be captured on film. Why can't they be captured on film? Because you know, even with some of the state of the art cameras that we have now, which are doing one hundred and twenty frames per second one hundred and twenty frames individual frames per second, it's shooting at four K, even AK still can't get them because they're on a different velocity to mauk. They're on a slightly different frame when they five off and they kick off and they move, they're moving it a slight, a different velocity, which gives them the ability to us it looks like they're all for now. They then become avatars. There's much the same with when you go into the quantum realm and you go into neutrinos and everyone's looking for now. They've got the neutrino detector in Antarctica miles down, these probes miles down just to try and because when the trinos go through the ice, they react with certain atoms within the ice which can then be detected. Because these neutrinos, as we're talking at the moment, as you're listening, there's millions of neutrinos going through you. And as neutrinos will come from space deep space, but they're traveling so quickly. Now. Unlike photons, photons don't have mass, Photons carry light, they don't have any mass. Neutrinos do have mass, only small, but they do have mass. And what they're trying to find at the moment is relic neutrinos. Just a few minutes, a few minutes after the Big Bang, these relic neutrinos were let loose into the universe and they're trying to to detect those. Why do I mention neutrino is because of velocity. They used to try and detect them before Antarctica and Antarctic google it the Antarctic detector. They used to use mines so deep underground minds are people that no longer use gold mine, silver mines, copper minds. They used to use those, and they used to go to the deepest part of the mine and they put on a lead plate, massive, big lead plate just to try and slow the neutrino up enough to capture it. Now, I use that as a vague analogy to dog men and it's supernatural ability. It goes on a different velocity, but we take it to be it's morphed out. No, no, no, it has actually morphed out. Oh it's gone for a portal. No, it has actually portals. Do exist, don't get me wrong. Do exist. I'm absolutely one hundred percent behind the fact that they exist. But I'm also one hundred percent behind the fact that dog man is nature's own predator, ultimate top of the tree predator. It doesn't need it doesn't need bottles. Bigfoot may Bigfoot does Bigfoot does, but then Bigfoot is a totally different kettle fish. Bigfoot is not indigenous to Earth. I'll probably get a lot of flak for that, but that's fine. I'll fight my corner. It's not indigenous to Earth. Dog Man I believe is well.
Speaker 2: Like I said, you've got some interesting theories that definitely seem to be well thought through. I'm sure a lot of people listening to tonight's show are gonna, unfortunately disagree with some of the things that you said, but they can believe what they want. They can refuse to believe what they don't want to believe, but they can't say that you haven't thought this through. So have to give you credit having said all of that, Phil, You've got three dog mean encounters, so you haven't shared with this yet. So instead of asking you to tell us about those dog mean encounters tonight, I'd like to ask you some questions here to round this show out. If you'd be interested in coming back for a part three where you told us about your dog mean encounters.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sure, that'd be great, thank you, Vic. Yeah, not at all, Yeah, far away with questions.
Speaker 2: That's fine, great, Well, we'll do it that way. Then you said that you think dog men are likely going to eradicate the Grays if things go to pot with the Grays. That is, how do you think dog men could overcome the grays technology.
Speaker 1: Though, Well, because the Grays don't really have technology, we believe that they have ships UFOs. Once again, they're much aligned with the military side of things. With militarizing dogmen, there'll be a handler, there'll be one single pilot of an organic what we take to be UFO. So these UFOs, you have to look. When you look closer at the UFOs that we see, they tend to morph, they tend to change shape. These ships can also have instantaneous acceleration. They can go eighteen thousand g's. They can go up eight thousand g's with ease and then do a ninety degree term. Anything organic on some would be mush turned to soup. So how does it do it? Right? Okay, Well that there has been there's been theories that they actually create gravity around them. They create a bubble if you like, so they pull instead of pushing with frost as we do with rocketry and engines where we thrust our way through the atmosphere. They actually create their own gravity around the ship. I really believe that these craft that we see are actually organic, so you can take them to be creatures in a way. They're grown that they have a pilot, they have a handler. Technology wise, do you know what I think we deem to be. Wow, that's really high tech what they've got, and they can do such maneuvers. I think is once again a case that these craft are organic. They're able to do it as much as a we see a hummingbird, and we look at a hummingbird ware, how does it able to flick around so quickly and do those incredible turns and maneuvers at such speed we can't even take in by been watching it. It's much the same if they had that technology. I think I think we like the idea of technology, and I think we're at home to the idea of technology. We're very adaptable to the idea of technology. If you were to take a mobile phone now and take it back a hundred years ago, they'd be looking at it and going what is that? But we've kind of and kids nowadays have have grown into the digital life really easily. They've adopted it so easily, almost too easily. It's like we're triggered for it. Uh, And I think that's what we tend to grab hold of. We tend to grab hold of the fact of technology. Maybe it's not rick, maybe it's not Maybe it is organic. Maybe it's more organic than we realized. And that's the big show, you know, that's the big rollover that they're going to come out with it. It's a bit like that film Nope, you know, when the ship and they're going, you know, and it looked like a cloud and it just morphed and changed and it was actually an organic entity. So I think I think, yeah, it would cope. I think dog Man would cope. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It seems like before you come to a conclusion about anything, you definitely do put a lot of thought into it. And yeah, this isn't any different than the other things that we talked about. It sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this as well. You never cease to impress, you really don't.
Speaker 1: No, thank you. I appreciate that really, especially coming from you. Man.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're welcome. But yeah, I'm just telling them like it is now. Phil, you made some definitive statements about the behavior of dog Men on not being critical of you. I'm just trying to understand here. How do you know those things that you said about them are definitely true, such as how clean how a pack is going to deal with a dog man that steps out of line by doing this or doing that.
Speaker 1: I came to that conclusion because they would have to have rules, and with people also that have come forward and spoken to us, and with my own experience, they don't and haven't. I wouldn't. I'm alive anything that is pregnant. I've never known that. I believe they do travel impacts. One of the reasons I believe that is because when I first started this, and people might be thinking what we feel, well, why do you call yourself on YouTube dog man TP hunting? What's the TP hunt? What? What kind of cooking things out? Ah? Well, it's because I used to go out with my dogs into wards and how I used to track dog men, and the way I used to track them was using what they left behind. Now, I'm not saying that every tpe structure, I'm not saying that every X that we see in every y made up a branches we see is down to dog men. There's a lot of tepee structures that we see a bushcraft. There's a lot which is made by the the Young Army Cadet Force, but they always believe in the ethos of if you use it, you then dis use it, you take it down again, you don't leave it up. You do get bushcraft, you do get kids going out making shelters, but you don't often get kids going out hiking for an hour into a thick wood thick wood and then coming across a shelter or a TP structure or an X. One of the reasons I believe that they're traveling clans is because they leave the xes behind, not the very big ones, but the smaller ones they leave behind, and I think you have to read them. There's a little bit like hieroglyphics. Think of it like hieroglyphics, but a three dimensional hieroglyphics. And if you are to use that X structure as crosshairs in the gun sight and follow the X, it will lead you onto a TP structure. It will lead you on to something else. It will lead you on to a gathering spot. And you'll know a gathering spot because a gathering spot will have fallen trees around like benches in a kind of circle with the TP structures a lot of them. They've got a central spy and then they've got branches coming down on them. Now, if it's bushcraft, then they would be using what it's called a spud, and a spud takes off any burs on the wood so that it enables a bushcrafter to put a canopy over the top to protect them from the rain or to protect them from the wind. There's not a lot of point in building a shelter if you haven't got protection from wind or rain. But these structures don't have that protection from wind and rain. They don't have ferns on them, they don't have impacted mud grasses that open the open spines. And I think that once again is a language. And I think when you find them and they're out in the middle of nowhere, that's a language. And that's basically they will use a scout, and a scout goes on the head and the scout leaves the configuration, belts it together and it makes it really quickly. Uses branches which are always you won't ever find any of the branches on these structures, which are newly cut off trees or broken off trees. They are all gathered backbreakingly, all gathered off the forest or wood floor, and then put up into a structure as a telltale sign. Who who would actually do that? So you know it's you would You would saw down a branch, branches you wouldn't backbreakingly pick up from the forest floor around you all the branches to put together. They do. They do for reason because it's sending a message to the plan that's following. This is the direction going in, and it gives information eg uh, prey, type of prey, quantity of prey. It's just unfortunate. I as yet don't know how to read those. Not yet, I don't know. But there is a commonality with them throughout the world that wherever they're found, always in a deeper part of woods. For forests, they've got the same bill type, a central spine and branches coming off to left them right, almost looking like a rib cage. And they're all branches off the forest floor, all deadwood branches, all stacked up neatly. A lot of them are intertwined, woven into each other, quite complicated. But again they don't give any They give purchase for strength, but they don't offer any protection for wind or rain vig.
Speaker 2: If you found that many structures that they've made, I'm sure at least on the occasion, one or two of these guys have been around when you found these structures. And if that was the keys, I wonder what they thought about you finding them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that I've had. I've had a few hairy, hairy occasions. Pardon the pun, I've had a few hairy occasions. Uh. Like I said, you know, if you if you take dogs with you, you look, Look, I don't want to scare anyone. If you go in the wood, it's brilliant take your dogs with you. They are not going to interfere. If they don't, why should they expel energy on something that's not a threat. Even if you've got dogs, it's not a threat. They're not going to show themselves or expel energy needlessly. They will, however, register the fact that your intent is to harm. They will register that. They will even register that before you get into the wood. They have that ability. They know these entities know that, and then yes, then they will they will. But yeah, I don't know what they think of it. They probably think I'm a I don't know. I think they're beer mused to be honest, week, I think they just look at me like some oddity.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure there are still a lot of things about you they don't understand, so to them, you probably are an oddity, but you could be a lot worse, so I would worry about that. Phil, we're out of time. Are you sure you'd be up for coming back to tell us about your dog me and encounters? And I've got plenty of questions for you still.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure. Yeah. I've got three really really good accounts and also one very interesting legacy account that happened to me when I was younger. I was twelve years old, and I think people will find that that's a quite scary one. Though, that's quite scary one. But yeah, I'd like to share that one.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's greatly. I would have pressed you to tell us about your encounters in the confines of this particular episode, but it's been a long time since I've had somebody come on and just talk dog men, someone who studies the topic, just come on and share their knowledge with this. In fact, if there any other researchers out there, investigators out there, who would like to come on and do the same thing, share their discoveries their opinions. By all means, please let me know. I'd love to bring you on. Just go to Dogmandcounters dot com and submit a report. But having said all that, Phil, I can't thank you enough for coming back on to do this, and of course I'm looking forward to having you back for part three.
Speaker 1: Now you're more welcome. Thank you, Vick, and for anyone out there, everyone out there, I just want to say, Nick, people loved you when you came on our show dog Men TP Hunting on YouTube. People are still raving about you. They still they just love you. Man.
Speaker 2: I never will understand that why anyone would do that. But thanks again so much for having me on and everyone listening. So that you know, I'm going to post a link to that show where I came on Phil's show and he interviewed me and we had a good talk about dog Men. I'm going to post a link to that show in the description for tonight's show. That'll make it really easy to find that.
Speaker 1: I'd love to have you on again one time, if that's okay.
Speaker 2: Oh, by all means, yeah, just let me know on definitely we'll set that up. But having said that, thanks again, so much and have a great night