Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: It is now time for the game where you choose your own cinematic adventure. There are ten movie clips that we have assembled from various decades in American movie history, as we do each and every Friday night, and your job is to pick one and then name the movie from which it comes.
Speaker 3: Some days we play for prizes and some days we play for fun.
Speaker 2: And after hearing the clip, you can ask for help from anyone in the studio or in your house. You can Google, you can text a friend, you can lie, cheat, steal, we don't care.
Speaker 3: But the answer is up to you.
Speaker 2: You'll have thirty seconds from the end of the clip and one hint from those of us in the studio to give the right answer.
Speaker 3: Now, let's get to it.
Speaker 2: This is name that movie cult classic, and we're off.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you these are not going to be easy movies.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Mark Ronner will be able to get any of them. We're not playing for prizes tonight, We're just playing for fun. We have to restock the gift cabinet. Hopefully we'll have that done sooner. Than later. But I see we have almost a full boat of calls, meaning we have a couple of lines which are still open if you want to give us a call an eight hundred five to zero one KFI eight hundred five to two zero one five three four. So let's kick off things tonight with Rachel calling in from Corona. Rachel, how are you this evening?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good mode.
Speaker 3: Have you played the game with us before?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yes, I have several times.
Speaker 2: Alrighty, alrighty. So I need not explain anything to you. I do know that I have to ask you what your number will be between one and ten. My number, ah, fight number five coming up? Here we go.
Speaker 7: I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big, dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme. I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call.
Speaker 2: But mostly I hate the way.
Speaker 7: I don't hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
Speaker 3: Rachel, do you need a hint?
Speaker 4: Is it ten things I hate about you?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: See that is someone I don't know. If you have you seen a movie?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 6: I have?
Speaker 2: Okay, but if anything, if you're really paying attention, there are plenty of clues just in that cl well done, well done, Thank you, You're most welcome.
Speaker 4: I love playing with the game.
Speaker 9: I love calling in.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I can play, but a lot of times you're having newcomers.
Speaker 6: And I can't play.
Speaker 4: But I love listening to you drag the people across the finish like I didn't have.
Speaker 3: To drag you. You were just fine. You knew exactly what was going on.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you, Moe.
Speaker 3: You very well call us again sometime.
Speaker 4: Okay, goodbye, bye bye.
Speaker 2: That's Rachel. Let's go to uh Leslie in Long Beach Leslie.
Speaker 3: Good evening. Have you kicked off your Friday yet?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: Not really, I'm working right now.
Speaker 2: Please don't get fired. Let me just ask you this. Are you working security? And are you in a bathroom right now?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: I'm in my car, I do uber.
Speaker 2: Oh is that right? How long have you been working? How long has your shift been today?
Speaker 6: I started about an hour ago?
Speaker 2: All right, how le like do you think you go? I should say? How long into the morning might you go?
Speaker 6: I do? I work all night usually.
Speaker 2: Bless God, bless you?
Speaker 3: All right? Have you played the game with us before?
Speaker 4: No, my first time.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it. It's real simple. There are ten numbers. When we started. You can't choose number five, but you can choose any number between one and ten, with the exception of five. And then I will play a clip which is assigned to that number, and you'll have to see if you can guess it, but will help you along the way.
Speaker 6: Okay, and they are coke classics.
Speaker 2: They're supposed to be. We argue about whether they're cult classics, but they're usually very popular movies, well known movies on some level.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, and your number please?
Speaker 6: Number three?
Speaker 2: Here we go, ed, Ronnie.
Speaker 10: This is George Peterson.
Speaker 2: How are you today, sir?
Speaker 10: Well, we've had a bit of bad luck this morning, as you may have heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard, and I'm all broken up. Boy, what a blow?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Well, well it's been a tough morning and we've got a lot of family business to take care of. So if you wouldn't mind excuse me, Sloan, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Sure, you know i'd be happy to Yeah, you you you.
Speaker 2: Just produce a corpse and I'll release Sloan.
Speaker 3: I want to see this dead grandmother firsthand.
Speaker 2: Leslie from Long Beach? Do you recognize this movie?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was filmed where I grew up, in the suburb of Chicago, and it is one of my all time favorite movies. Oh it's Farris you this day off.
Speaker 2: That is correct, we're two for two. Ladies always do better than the man. I don't know what it is. They're just more prepared. Leslie, are you from I should say how long have you lived in Long Beach or do you live in Long Beach? You're just calling from Long Beach?
Speaker 6: No, I live in Long Beach. I've lived out here for gosh forever.
Speaker 3: What brought you to Southern California?
Speaker 6: I was nineteen. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: What brought you to Southern California?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: You know what most people come out to do, and the no no, no, no, no no no. I moved right up to the strip, right across the street from the Roxy and the Rainbow and the whiskey. Oh you chasing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh my goodness, Yes, I remember going to the Roxy.
Speaker 3: I know you probably have a lot of great stories to.
Speaker 4: Tell, just a few. Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: The book is in the making, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm going to put you on a spot. Can you give us one? Just give us one story, something that you're trying to.
Speaker 11: Do, something.
Speaker 6: Out what though, I mean.
Speaker 3: You're chasing the entertainment dream.
Speaker 2: And tell us about a person that you met or a circumstances.
Speaker 12: That you had.
Speaker 6: I was invited to a little party at Jack Nicholson's house once.
Speaker 2: Now you know, I'm not going to let you just drop that bomb and just leave it right there. Tell us that you went to the party.
Speaker 6: Well, he was on the phone and actually giving me directions, and I said, well, I was going to wash my hair jacket and he was like, oh okay, and then he called I have red hair, and he called me infrared.
Speaker 3: What years this about, roughly?
Speaker 6: Mmmmm, I want to say like nineteen eighteen.
Speaker 3: Oh, so we're talking about peak Jack Nicholson.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm, yeah, I guess you could say that.
Speaker 2: Now I need to ask one follow up question. How did he get your number? Oh?
Speaker 6: My girlfriend was dating one of his best friends actually, and she said, oh, I have a friend I would want to come over. And he goes get her on the phone. And when I answered, I'm like, who's this, he goes, this is Jack, Oh my god, Jack. And then I remembered I put two and two together. I remembered her boyfriend, you know, with friends with.
Speaker 4: Him, and yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 6: I nearly crashed my car as I was driving out of there, I banged into the wall.
Speaker 3: And oh, you got story.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, wait, you crash your car going to the party or leaving the party?
Speaker 4: No, leaving.
Speaker 6: I was backing now and I backed into his wall and it made this really loud noise in mel came up.
Speaker 2: No judgment, but I know you have about thirty five more stories like that, don't you tell the truth?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 6: I have a couple.
Speaker 11: Yeah, just cancelah much better, much better, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Leslie, give us one more quick, a quick antidote if you can.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, really, oh my gosh, I can't.
Speaker 3: All right, did you did you ever see Jack again?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: That was the only night. Actually, that was it. But it was all night and I had to get out of there, so I told him that I had to go pick up my family from the airport.
Speaker 3: Just make this so time did you meet the house?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: I think it was like five or six in the morning. Yeah, yeah, Oh.
Speaker 2: Man. I asked for a story, and you give us one of the best ones ever. I will inquire anymore. But Leslie from Long Beach, thank you. Thank you for coming on the show tonight and spending some yarns with us.
Speaker 6: Thank you. I'd be more than happy to come back when I can think of one or two?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 2: What time? Anytime? He tells about Marlon Brando next time? Or maybe Morgan Freeman.
Speaker 6: Oh he lived next actually he lived next door to Jack the party time. No, no, no, no no. I started driving up to his driveway and somebody came running down, got in the back of my car. No, you can't go in there.
Speaker 4: It's Marlin.
Speaker 12: Tell okay.
Speaker 2: Her book needs to come out tomorrow. Yes, Leslie will let you off the hook. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, you too, Thank you for having me on.
Speaker 2: Absolutely oh less is going to be back on again in the future. We got our phone number, can if I am six forty. We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app up, Mark, you got any Jack Nicholson stories.
Speaker 11: I wanted to hear what Jack Nicholson's pillow talk was like. Was he like, you can't handle the blank? You want me on that wall? You need me on that wall? Yeah, we need more details.
Speaker 2: This is the best of Later with mo Kelly kicking off Memorial Day weekend on KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: We're Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: I AM sixty.
Speaker 2: It's Later with mo Kelly named that movie called Classic. We are live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app. We are just playing for fun tonight and I have a feeling this is going to be an all timer of a show. Let's go to Kimberly listening on the iHeartRadio app in the state of Georgia. Kimberly, how are you tonight?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 4: Got how are you?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna profess your love for Mark again?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 13: For the three for you and Mark and Tuala Friday nights or the nights I can come out and play with my boys.
Speaker 3: Oh we're you're boys now?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 13: Yeah, you're my boys and Mark? Ever need a quiet place to come to the place. And yes, the long suffering one can come too. I have space for her.
Speaker 3: Well, things are going to get a little awkward when I go home to.
Speaker 13: Tala Nose Nose. Any time me shees my number come up? And we also Chimberly is going after Mark?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 13: What is she gonna say?
Speaker 3: You know us a little too well.
Speaker 2: I wish you could see how beat red Mark is right about now, how dare you?
Speaker 11: I'm eating your delicious Panda express.
Speaker 13: Yes, uh huh, the spicy ones I love.
Speaker 2: All right, believe we have business to attend to. You could choose any number except three.
Speaker 3: Or five, seven, lucky number seven.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 8: Hey, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm not going to hurt you?
Speaker 13: What do you hey?
Speaker 12: Oh my god, listen to me.
Speaker 3: Nothing's just supportant.
Speaker 12: Come on, come come down here. What are you doing?
Speaker 8: What do you kid?
Speaker 14: Because I owe somebody a favor, not me?
Speaker 8: Why not you?
Speaker 12: You know a minute ago, all I could think about was getting my next fix.
Speaker 2: And then I saw you and I and I changed my thinking. Oh please go away, trust me.
Speaker 6: I'm not worth it?
Speaker 2: Why said, oh God.
Speaker 12: Come on, tell me?
Speaker 6: Why are you not worth it?
Speaker 10: Are you kidding me.
Speaker 12: You think I live at the ridge?
Speaker 8: Have a cup of coffee with me?
Speaker 10: What to me?
Speaker 8: A favorite.
Speaker 12: Saved my life.
Speaker 2: Kimberly from Georgia. Do you need a hint?
Speaker 13: Yes, sir, Oh God, yes, because I have no idea. Okay for the first line. If the guy says, I won't hurt you, Mark, I won't to hurt you.
Speaker 11: I think you already have ma'am, get Kim Kim.
Speaker 2: In this movie, we had Kevin Space, Haley, Joel Osmon, Helen Hunt, Jay Moore in that scene was Jim Caviezel. John bon Jovi was even in this movie. And the log line is.
Speaker 13: The movie that comes newing movie that's coming to mind is the demon Seed that I'm going blank.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, here's the log line. A young boy attempts to make the world a better place after his teacher gives him that chance.
Speaker 3: Here's another way.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been like in a Starbucks line and the people will say, Hey, I'm gonna pay I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Purchase this for myself.
Speaker 13: Forward.
Speaker 2: There it is, pay it forward, Well done. Okay, I'm just gonna get out of the way. I'm gonna go to my car and get something, So, Kimberly, if you need to talk to Mark now, sid Tim, I think we're good but always nice.
Speaker 13: To talk Mark. You know I don't mean anything bad by it, of course, good?
Speaker 2: No, no, good.
Speaker 3: Look at the time.
Speaker 2: Have a question since since Mark is busy getting his his news break together, Yes, Kimberly, if you had twenty five minutes of Mark's undivided attention, what would you do? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm asking a question.
Speaker 13: I would love to get to know him better, his likes, this, dislikes, and why he chooses not to get married.
Speaker 3: Oh you were do it fined up into that last part?
Speaker 13: But Mark, Mark, just to give make your mind a little bit more of these. I'm old enough to be your mother, so no, you're too young for anything. The God your voice does it all?
Speaker 3: Kimberly, you are ninety five.
Speaker 13: I feel like it. No, I'll be sixty.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're not old enough to be his mother. You're you're right in the wheelhouse.
Speaker 13: Just my kids are forty five and forty three.
Speaker 12: Her voice does not sound she's I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling in. Have a great weekend. I'm quite sure we'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 13: Oh, yeah, the next time we can call in. That doesn't require that first times to call see soon?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 3: Ma did me to cut her off.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Ben in Corona before we close out this segment.
Speaker 3: Ben, how you doing?
Speaker 8: Ex? How you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm doing fine? Do you want to hit on Mark as well?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 8: You know what that voice is?
Speaker 12: So well?
Speaker 2: I want to take you home.
Speaker 6: And I don't want twenty five minutes.
Speaker 8: I want thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: We all like an optimist.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be one of them shows tonight.
Speaker 2: Ben.
Speaker 3: Have you played the game before?
Speaker 8: I have not played, but I've heard the game and I love it. Love it.
Speaker 3: So you can choose any number except three, five, or seven.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go with number two.
Speaker 2: Here we go, number two coming up, guys. I have an idea. Remember what Dad used to say to.
Speaker 10: Us, never Rager's garden?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what else did he say to us?
Speaker 13: Don't electrify a lady headhog?
Speaker 3: Maybe we should rethink some of the other stuff Dad said to us.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, like you can't put lipstick.
Speaker 6: On a pig.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, this is lip bomb.
Speaker 2: It's cherry flavor.
Speaker 3: So it might appear to be lipstick.
Speaker 2: But this is lip bomb.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is okay.
Speaker 2: He also used to say, you can't out clever a fox, so use his cleverness against him.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, take you, We'll go. That's enough, Ben and Corona. Do you have any idea?
Speaker 8: I'm drawing a blank at the moment.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: It stars James Corden in the titular role, Dom Hall, Gleason, Sam Neil, even Margot Robbie fills out the cast Daisy Ridley. As a matter of fact, the log line is a rabbit sneaks into a garden to steal food and they get a new challenge with a new owner. TikTok, TikTok another okay, another name translate Pedro for me, Peter okay, the tortoise in the hair correct Peter Rabbit twenty eighteen. I knew I'd get it, Yeah I don't.
Speaker 8: I wish Mark would have helped me out, though Mark.
Speaker 3: Would have been no help at all.
Speaker 11: Well, I've never seen that movie. You know why, because you're an adult. Because I'm an adult. Let me just get Kimberly another.
Speaker 2: That's right now. That means we have to call Kimberly on the line. I think Kimberly's good.
Speaker 8: Let's get her on the line while I'm on the line.
Speaker 3: Line that will be calamitous.
Speaker 11: We've got to get to the news. There's some hard news coming up. Or that's what she said.
Speaker 2: Good congratulations, Thank you for calling in. I'm quite sure we'll do it again sometime soon.
Speaker 8: I love you, guys, Love you as well.
Speaker 2: Be safe out there. It's Later with mo Kelly. Can if I Am six forty live everywhere in the iHeartRadio App. More of your calls, more of our clips, more fun for everyone in just a moment. This is the best of Later with mo Kelly, wishing you a meaningful and memorable Memorial Day on KFI AM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio App.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Mister web Kelly, We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: And I think I understand why everyone loves this game because nobody knows what is going to happen, nobody knows what someone is going to say, and we're all just having a little bit of fun on a Friday night as we kick off the weekend. It's simple. It's so simple. I think people make it hard. Let's just have fun and bring in the weekend. And with that we'll go to Charles in Lake elsinor Charles. How's your evening going so far?
Speaker 8: Great man? Thanks to you.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad that I could do something right in this world. What were you doing prior to calling in?
Speaker 8: I watched a little march madness?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yeah, we have like ten TVs and they're on like three of them in here.
Speaker 3: Do you have a particular team that you're following?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 11: You know what?
Speaker 8: My brackets are been broken so long ago? So right now? Is those looks like.
Speaker 2: The man Michigan State.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's play the game.
Speaker 2: You can choose number one, four six eight nine or ten one four six, eight nine, ten.
Speaker 8: Nah, let's go it one.
Speaker 3: Here's number one? Where's my food?
Speaker 2: Isn't it up there?
Speaker 3: What the food was in a leaf?
Speaker 14: Sitting on?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 11: Sure it's not up there?
Speaker 2: Are you saying I'm stupid?
Speaker 3: Do I look stupid to you? Let's just think about the logic, shall we. Let's just think about it for a second.
Speaker 9: If it was up there, would I be coming down here to your level looking for it. Why am I even talking to you?
Speaker 2: You're not the queen. You don't smell like the queen. She's learning to take over for me.
Speaker 12: Hopper.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see under new management. So it's your fault.
Speaker 12: No, it wasn't me.
Speaker 6: It was the.
Speaker 2: First rule of leadership. Everything is your fault.
Speaker 9: It's a buggy bug world out there, Princess. One of those circle of life kind of things.
Speaker 2: Charles from Lake Elsonor There were a ton of clues in that clip.
Speaker 8: Yes, so many. It's just I'm being bombarded and I'm just like coolest.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: With that said, all right, here's what I have with that.
Speaker 3: Do you have a guess before I give you a clue?
Speaker 8: Ah, I'd open a beer. It's like a process. Let me think. It's definitely moved from the eighties.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 8: It's something.
Speaker 3: Listen to this.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen to this. I want to give you a hit.
Speaker 10: Every think is your fault.
Speaker 9: It's a buggy bug world out there. It's a buggy bug world out there, Prince. It's a buggy bug world.
Speaker 8: O world.
Speaker 3: No, is this your first or third beer?
Speaker 8: Oh? Just definitely a third beyond.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's stars Kevin Spacey, It has the late Phyllis Diller, Julia, Louis Dreyfus, Yeah, David Hyde, Pierce, Dennis Leary.
Speaker 3: And here's the log line.
Speaker 8: I know the movie. I know the movie. I just can't place the name. I just I do know the movie.
Speaker 2: All right, let me help you out here.
Speaker 9: It's a buggy bug world out.
Speaker 8: There, Doggie, what world? It's all I have?
Speaker 2: Okay? Let me see, all right, what's another word for insect?
Speaker 8: Insect? Or incests?
Speaker 3: Sect?
Speaker 2: Sect?
Speaker 3: Sect?
Speaker 2: Let's be clear, sect set Okay, insect. If you if you're bothering someone, you say stop blank huh, yes, okay, that's the second word. All right.
Speaker 3: So what's the opposite of what's the opposite of death?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Bugs, life, that's it.
Speaker 8: Yes, thank goodness, my bloods salone. I knew that voice.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't Semester Salon. It was Kevin Spacey. He's thinking of ants. He's thinking of ants.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, Runner, stop it, seriously, dude.
Speaker 3: That was That's definite not Runner.
Speaker 11: Not only am I on your side, but I would like to know what Moe is doing stacking up to Kevin space Material tonight. Is there something you want to tell us?
Speaker 2: All? No, just no hidden message, no hidden message.
Speaker 3: Sure, you're all positive.
Speaker 11: There's nothing about him that appeals to you more than it would to an average person.
Speaker 2: It's just a coincidence. I'll tell you if you say so, Charles, I'm going to leave you to your third beer. I appreciate you calling in and being a great sport, and hopefully you get to play with us again.
Speaker 8: Oh. I appreciate you, guys, and thank you.
Speaker 2: Have a great night and weekend. It's Later with mo Kelly. We have the Lightning Round when we come back. So Saul in Glendale, Hang on, Alicia on the iHeartRadio app. In the Bronx, hold on. We're coming to your calls next. Taking a moment this weekend to honor those lost while serving our nation with the best of Later with mo Kelly on kf I AM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: It's Friday night, nine o'clock.
Speaker 5: Turn to Namo, Come Class six Calm show, Time to move.
Speaker 8: Tell me what you know?
Speaker 2: Hey, help you?
Speaker 5: He say that Mooney Cold Classic with Mombo. Have you heard it's Momo spread the world.
Speaker 3: It's nay turning mom Canty Boomo. It's say turning Bam cally.
Speaker 2: Let's close out the weekend k IF I am six forty one live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app Let me say that again. Let's kick off the weekend and close out the week It's the lightning round. Let's go to Saul in Glendale. Saul, you ready to do this?
Speaker 8: I'm rady mo.
Speaker 2: Are you sober?
Speaker 8: We're very sober. We just got back from the gym, so yeah.
Speaker 3: Will be sober at the end of the night. No goodenough, you, No good enough. It's a team effort.
Speaker 2: You can choose one, four, eight, nine or ten.
Speaker 8: Ten.
Speaker 3: Here comes number ten.
Speaker 8: For madmen, for a madness eh and water you will find plenty of both done there.
Speaker 3: No man personal grief, No man sudens a messenger. You bring the crumbs and heads of conca cans.
Speaker 2: To my such a steps and insult my queen.
Speaker 3: It's threating my people with slavery and that Oh I'm chosen by one's carefully persian.
Speaker 8: But you should have done to say.
Speaker 3: This is Flashey, this is madness. But Saul Glendale, what movie is this?
Speaker 8: That is three hundred.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is three hundred. Now I have a question for you, very quickly. How is it a guy with a Scottish accent was playing a guy from Greece.
Speaker 3: As you didn't care. You didn't care about the voice of the accent.
Speaker 2: The abs were enough, fair enough.
Speaker 3: Did not skipp me a be.
Speaker 2: Saul.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get in trouble for asking this. Is that your wife with you? Yes? Yes, I always yeah, I always ask that question with trepidation because I don't know if someone's not supposed to be where it are, and you know.
Speaker 8: Right right right.
Speaker 2: I hear you, I hear you.
Speaker 12: But thank you, guys.
Speaker 2: You are most welcome. Thank you, please call back again. Let's have fun again in the future.
Speaker 8: Thanks solen enjoy the weekend, guys. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Absolutely be well. Let's go to Alicia in the Bronx listening on the iHeartRadio app. Alicia, how you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm doing great?
Speaker 2: You ready to do this?
Speaker 8: Yes? I am.
Speaker 2: I know it's almost one in the morning, so I know it's past your bedtime. Probably, am I right?
Speaker 4: No, I'm working.
Speaker 3: Are you in the bathroom?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not in the bathroom here all by myself, though.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I ask what you do professionally?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a CIDO technologist.
Speaker 3: What is that exactly?
Speaker 14: WHOA Well it means specialist of the cell So I look at people's cells under the microscope, knows from them.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel awful stupid. Now you outrank everybody in the room, including Mark Ronner. My goodness.
Speaker 4: No, most people don't know what it is. So what I did that when you did the special? For now, I'm drawing a blank on his name.
Speaker 2: You know, guy who just died, Gene Hackman.
Speaker 4: Gene Hackman, and I never got my prize for that.
Speaker 2: Well we're still Yeah, we're still in the process of sending that prize because that wasn't too long ago. I'm sure it just hasn't reached you yet.
Speaker 4: It just takes a long time to get Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's all to do. No, we don't have a prize fulfillment department. We do this ourselves. So that's what you.
Speaker 4: Said, So whenever you get around to it, I got.
Speaker 2: We're slow like that at Lisia.
Speaker 4: You ready, Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: You can choose four, six, eight or nine.
Speaker 4: Let's do nine.
Speaker 12: Here we go, hey' forgrite your appetite with it.
Speaker 10: Well I did, Charlie.
Speaker 4: The kids look great.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't think, thanks, charl Just between you and me, do you ever notice that your kids have sort of a year round ten?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well my great grandmother's half Italian, have Italian?
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 14: Oh, that's probably why the water beats off the hair.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, so a lot of people have different kind of hair.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, what are you?
Speaker 2: What do you what do you getting that?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm just saying it is. Yeah, come on, Charlie, dammit, kids are bigger than them sausages.
Speaker 8: See knock it off there, and those white children you're talking about.
Speaker 2: At least you're the bronx. You're gonna close out the week for us. Do you know this movie?
Speaker 4: No, it sounds like a comedy, though it is a comedy.
Speaker 3: You are warm.
Speaker 2: It stars Jim Carrey, renee Zelwigger. Even Anthony Anderson, a Blackish was in it.
Speaker 4: Oh what movie is that?
Speaker 3: Opposite of opposite.
Speaker 4: Of you, opposite of you them?
Speaker 2: No. Instead of saying I, I could say, as a direct object, okay, we can't diagram sentences.
Speaker 3: Mark, you want to help me out here?
Speaker 4: Oh like I am.
Speaker 3: Okay, you can warm her. She got one of them.
Speaker 5: She did.
Speaker 3: She did mark through the ball to not I.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no grammatically mark through the ball to person, not the word I let her?
Speaker 11: I but.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, okay, And I'm going to if I'm going to do something to me? How can how can I explain this one? Mark?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 3: In other words, I like.
Speaker 2: Going to the movies.
Speaker 3: All bye, okay, good okay. So we have me, myself, myself and I hello, very close, very close.
Speaker 2: This would be.
Speaker 11: There's an old song that people reference when you knock somebody out. It's good night blank. Yeah, put her all together, put it all together?
Speaker 4: Oh me myself and Irene?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I mean myself and Irene. Yes, thank goodness. Do you know that's saying good night Irene? Good night Irene? Absolutely right. Any boxing fan knows that one. Well.
Speaker 4: All I can say is, I've seen that movie.
Speaker 3: Oh it's very funny, it's very funny.
Speaker 4: It sounds funny. Yeah, but I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: You seem very cical in your analysis of movies.
Speaker 4: Yes, I used to movie buff I haven't. I just kind of watch them on Netflix now. But I used to go to the movies all the time.
Speaker 2: Me too, now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's easier to be with your dogs at home.
Speaker 2: You know, I understand. I like just being by myself, me myself, and I.
Speaker 4: Preach me too, so I should watch out, Alicia.
Speaker 2: I want you to have a great weekend. Thank you for playing the game with us and closing the show out right.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, thank you for helping me so I could get the movie, and.
Speaker 2: I'll make sure Twala gets the prize out to you immediately. Okay, we have better things to do, but we'll make sure you get it.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, no problem, thank you, Okay, thank you, bye bye, bye bye.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the best of Later with mo Kelly, wishing you a blessed Memorial Day on kf I AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty