Speaker 1: You're listening to. Sorry for asking, Sorry for asking. I'm Cold Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk, shop, ask questions.
Speaker 2: Tell stories, and laugh some laughs about.
Speaker 1: Being creators as well as consumers of adult content.
Speaker 3: He love watching too.
Speaker 1: We certainly do. We also discussed the impact adult films have had on us, on our guests, and on the LGBTQ community. So strap on and strap in.
Speaker 2: And here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello, what is he?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Hi col'connor.
Speaker 2: Hi Adam Ramsey.
Speaker 1: Hi. Yes, that's right. I am Adam Ramsey and I'm Cold Connor. And this is sorry for asking. Jump the gun on that a little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm okay, you're okay. Yeah, I'm a little bummed. I was working out on Friday and I was almost done and I went to do a little bicep curl. Yes, and I definitely popped something.
Speaker 3: You popped something.
Speaker 2: I definitely definitely tore something.
Speaker 3: From a bicep curl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I did something a few months ago and I guess I've been being careful with it, but I thought it had felt better. And yeah, I heard the oh God, and was like yeah, and now there's like a little bruising.
Speaker 3: Do you stretch much?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I do. I do all this mobility ship and it's like I think I just have put my body through it so many times, so much over the years training and right, yeah, well you look lovely fresh. Well I called I made an appointment with the same surgeon that did my hamstrings.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's like that bad like you need.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to take a surgeon. It's like it's not oh yeah, I see it looks like it's not attached. So oh god, Like I mean it's attached it like the end side.
Speaker 3: Are you in pain?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Not, so, I mean it felt it's only it has almost been a week, so I mean like it just feels you know, it'll feel weaker and yeah, it feel like like.
Speaker 3: You hear that everybody having muscles, you know, in a walk in.
Speaker 2: The park training is just fucking I mean, what the fuck? But I pro I told myself with the hamstrings because I put those off so that I could work and do you know, do scenes studio stuff, and like didn't really help me out to push it off. So I'm like, take care of your body first, Like body first, everything else later. Yeah, like you got to like make sure that the body is working, so take care of you. Yeah. So, I don't know I'm gonna I don't know what I'll do. I won't be able to give massages for like six weeks.
Speaker 1: No, maybe maybe this time you can get massages for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you deserve it, but I need to make the money totally. Yes, that will be the problem anyway. There that yes, But let's get to our guests.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Yeah, I'm very excited about today's guests. It's very excited. I've been wanting to have this person on for a while. I have so many questions. We have the iconic legendary Land and Conrad.
Speaker 4: You guys.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, you can't hear you.
Speaker 2: How's that?
Speaker 3: Yes? I can hear you now.
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm great, looking, good to see you too. Thank you so much for joining us today. How's it going in this lovely, lovely may gray.
Speaker 4: It's good, it's good. Yeah, just enjoying the nice weather today, and I'm excited to be here with you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the time of this recording, it's been it's been kind of gray these days. But yeah, I feel like summer is on its way.
Speaker 3: Yes, good, I know I'm a te uh huh are you big summer baby?
Speaker 4: Yes, definitely. That's why I live in LA because I love the beach, the sun, weather.
Speaker 3: You've been in La a long time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have been in and out of Lay for about twenty years, but originally from Salt Lake City.
Speaker 3: So oh you are yea. What was it like boy here?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Is that true?
Speaker 3: You grew up Mormon?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Of course everyone there does. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what was that like?
Speaker 2: It was actually pretty good.
Speaker 4: Like I wasn't really very active in the church and my family didn't really push it on me, so I knew very young I was gay, so I kind of distanced myself from the church and kind of did my own thing. So okay, but definitely growing up there, if you're gay, you're extra gay just to go against establishments. So we're very queer gay, you know, we're out there. Definitely.
Speaker 1: Is that kind of a common story with Mormon families, Like, well, if you're gay, that you kind of like really put it out there.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean mine didn't have anything to do with my family, had to do with the community, the Mormon community there, because, like I said, my family was accepting me being gay. But yeah, I mean I think a lot of people they either do or they don't. They live in.
Speaker 3: Sixty christy secrecy.
Speaker 4: I have a list. So if you're out, yes, definitely.
Speaker 3: So was it pretty comfortable for you in those times, those formative years?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Good times.
Speaker 2: What would you say, like, at what age did you did? I mean, like, did you tell your parents? Like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told my parents when it was going to come out eventually. I mean some of my family knew, and they when I asked them not to tell my parents, they were like, well, the cat's out of the bag. So I knew I needed to come out with it, and I was. I was prepared to do that anyway. So I came out to my mom when I was like I believe I was twenty. But to myself, I mean I was out to myself when I was Oh. I knew I was gay when I was in kindergarten so oh wow, really yeah, and I accepted it like when I was in your high okay, so and knew what it actually was.
Speaker 3: Were you were you practicing?
Speaker 4: I did practice towards the end of high school. But during high school I did have girlfriends and I didn't really do much sexually with them, but I knew I was gay, so you know, I didn't want to get too involved sexually with them. But they were more like girlfriends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like squirrelfriends.
Speaker 4: Girlfriends titty fucked.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yes, Oh you can say whatever you want, don't be afraid. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I was always really scared to touch my girlfriends in high school. You weren't, though, no, but I was.
Speaker 2: I always. I mean, titty fucking to me is just like silliness. It is to like the things that have no feeling for one person. I can't get into like what it's hot about it. God, I guess, I mean, I guess a hand jot. It feels it feels good, like.
Speaker 4: Sliding in between.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like I just kind of think of like a woman bouncing and like the teds being smashed together to make some kind.
Speaker 3: Of I mean shit.
Speaker 1: As fans of Peter North, I feel like that was like a common thing we watched He titt fucked a lot of his co stars.
Speaker 2: That wasn't what I was. I've watched him actually.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but a lot of time his titty fucking scenes is what ended in those cum shots, if I remember correct.
Speaker 3: Speaking of were you a porn watcher during those days?
Speaker 4: Definitely?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What kind of porn did you watch?
Speaker 4: I mean gay porn worn? Yeah, like I loved Matthew Rush and Coleton Ford. I actually like porn was illegal in Utah and this was kind of before the Internet, so well, no, the internet what it was around, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that wasn't Were you born in the early eighties like we were.
Speaker 4: I was born in the seventies, what, daddy? Yeah, oh wow, seventy six.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, you look so fucking good. Well done, an inspiration to us all like a fine wine. All right?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Okay, So then, wow, I mean for somebody to be born in seventy six and know as early as kindergarten that you were gay, Like how did you even have the verbiage the you know what I mean? Like, how did you even know what that was?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 4: I didn't know what it was like when I was Like I said, when I was in kindergarten, I wanted to be friends with the cute boys. Okay, later in life I realized that was a crush, you know, but then it was just I wanted to be around them. I remember the first kid I ever had a crush on, and he had Michael Jackson parachute pants. Oh wow, So I wanted to go and get Michael Jackson parachute pants, and I did. Actually, the funny thing is it turns out that this guy was actually gay and way down later in life in high school, we actually did hook up, kind of hooked up, kind of hooked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you remember like a first hookup, like a first gay hookup.
Speaker 4: Yes, this, I mean, this is so gay. But the very first guy ever hooked up with. He lived south of Salt Lake City in a town called Provo where the b yu is and I met him through the Madonna Fan Club. And in the back of the Madonna Fan Club monthly publication there were ads for penpals, okay, and I saw that there was this guy that lived in Pleasant Grove, Utah. And I wrote to him and we exchanged letters back and forth, and then finally one day in my little Honda Civic, I drove down there and I met him and he was living with his boyfriend and his parents, and wow, he was you know. Of course, we talked about Madonna and then we gave each other hand jobs and blow jobs.
Speaker 1: And that was the extent of this so innocent an analog I let impals in the personal section of a Madonna fan club publication.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. I do not hear stories like that much these days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's definitely from someone born in the seventies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so then were you Were you in Utah until you.
Speaker 2: Moved to La Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was in Utah until twenty okay, and I moved to La two. I was working for I was working for north Strom at the time, so I came here to work at the Grove to open the grove, and on my days off, I would go hang out at the abbey, and which was usually midweek, and back then the abbey was just a little coffee shop.
Speaker 2: And I wait, well, year was this? This is like sounds like I was.
Speaker 4: I met I met two thousand and two. Two thousand two, gotcha, And I.
Speaker 3: Thought he met like, yeah, I just love that.
Speaker 4: Sorry, thank you for clarifying. So I would go hang out there and I had a boyfriend at the time, and I would take his dog and I would just go and you know, drink lattes and get like pastries, and I would get approached by porn Scouts. They had that then, and they would come out and have you ever thought about doing porn? And would hand out their business cards, and I just kind of just started to like, you know, I started to think about it. I'm kind of a not kind of I am an exhibitionist, and you know, I loved porn stars back then, and so I was like, yeah, I want to do it. It took me about it took me eight years to actually do it, but I had all that time to you know, marinate on the idea.
Speaker 2: Eight years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I finally did porn in twenty ten. And like I said, this was two thousand and two.
Speaker 2: So yeah, shit, wow, yeah I remember I remember being a fan of yours, of yours stuff. Sure yeah wow.
Speaker 3: So okay, So if so, were you like kind of a twink or were you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, I've never been a twink. Actually, I was a swimmer. I swam in junior high, high school, and in college. I was had a thicker swimmer's body. But yeah, never been a twink. But I never really started working out until.
Speaker 2: Like more in a bodybuilding kind of yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, until I moved to LA in two thousand and two.
Speaker 3: Gotcha.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I've always been pretty fit.
Speaker 2: You those Mormons have the best genes.
Speaker 3: Huh, Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean that's what.
Speaker 4: People say, but like, I don't know. I guess it depends on what you like, just.
Speaker 2: The gay ones.
Speaker 1: Well, so let's so let's talk about this journey like in twenty ten. Yeah, you were you finally decided you were going to give it a shot. Yeah, what was your first I reached.
Speaker 4: Out to Chi Chi LaRue, Okay, and she was actually coming to Salt Lake City to DJ, and she's like, oh, let's meet up. Come by my hotel. There's a Starbucks in the lobby and we can talk about things. And I went and I met her and she asked about my name, like what are you thinking about doing? And how serious I argue about doing this, and you know, we talked and everything and she liked me, and a few weeks later she flew me out to LA because I was actually living in Saltlake when I started, so she flew me out to LA and I did. My first movie was Playing with Fire, which had Matthew Rush in it, which was pretty intimidating for me, and Johnny Hazard and oh geez, I can't even remember who else but it was an orgy and a fire truck. So yeah, the fire truck, I think, so yeah, yeah, yeah, it was it was fun. It was crazy. You know, she was sitting there like screaming, landing suck his cock and you know, just screaming.
Speaker 3: Like what to do.
Speaker 4: And I was just like, holy shit, like I had this out of body experience. I'm like, it's just really my life right now. Like it was very liberating, scary, of course, wild as fuck, but fun, a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I had I didn't have a feeling like that on a porn set. I had a feeling like that when I was shooting something with Raheem and he had like organized something for me to top this guy I don't even remember who it was, like, I don't think he does it anymore. But I remember sitting around like we filmed for like an hour and then it was like we were waiting for things to transfer and like air drop or something, and it took a lot longer than and I remember just standing there. I'm like naked, everybody's naked, and we're like sitting around with these fucking iPads and iPhones and shit, and I'm like, what the fuck am I doing?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, and I drove home and I just felt like all this anxiety and then I like and then I forgot about it and like that seems similar to what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, it's for a lot of people who are listening at home who know who Sheishi LaRue is who is a drag personality who also directs porn and and DJs. You know, it's interesting working. I'm considering that she was your first scene and it was a group. The way she she directs is she pretty much cheer leads the entire way through, like she's kind she kind of like almost narrates what she wants you to be doing, which makes it very hard for the editors and sound people. Like after I heard that, after a few years of that, they started asking her to not be in the room right and she she would pretty much say what she wanted and then leave the room because the editors were like, we cannot do this anymore. So did you feel like when you film that scene that like this is what porn is like?
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I mean I worked, you know, I didn't work with a whole lot of different directors At first my pretty much my whole studio career, I was with Falcon and Raging Stallion.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 4: After I did the shoot with Channel one Chi Chi, I was signed with Falcon right after.
Speaker 3: That, Okay, and so I only really worked.
Speaker 4: With Steve Cruz and you know the directors there, and you know, they kind of have the same style, not maybe so much the yelling and everything.
Speaker 3: But yeah, very well lit studio. H Grista. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So between twenty ten and for like the bulk of your early career, you were mostly with Falcon Aging Side.
Speaker 4: I was with Falcon and Raging Stallion and then until like I believe twenty fourteen, and then I was a free agent after that and I worked quite a bit with Men dot Com and you know whatever other random studios, and then about like twenty fifteen, I went back for about a year and was exclusive with Falcon again, and then I ended that same Yearror.
Speaker 1: So you ended around twenty fifteen. Yeah, before that was when your hiatus began. Yeah cool, Okay, Well, before we get into that, tell us a little bit about your memory about that era of porn, in that style of creating porn. Are they good memories?
Speaker 3: Bad? Memories.
Speaker 4: I mean they're great memories. Like I always had a good time, and working with Falcon was like back then, it was kind of like your you know, we made used to make jokes. It was like your porn family. Yes, we were all very close. The other exclusives didn't really like me at.
Speaker 3: First, But why is that You think they're jealous?
Speaker 4: They were, they were, I mean I was. I was taught for a while and they didn't like it, you know, but I ended up becoming really good friends with a few of them who are no longer here, unfortunately, But.
Speaker 2: It was it was great.
Speaker 4: I moved to La twenty ten, and so then I was always flying to San Francisco to film because that's where they did it then, and it was a great escape from La I love San Francisco. It's like, you know, definitely got break from here, and it was like little vacations, you know. Yes, it actually kind of almost became like a second home to me because I was up there like at least twice a month. And yeah, it was it was fun. I liked it, like it was a lot of fun. But I knew that, you know, I was just going to end when it no longer was fun, and you know, I kind of got to the point where I'm like over it, like you know, we all do, and I decided I didn't want to do it anymore, and I left and I I'm back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's weird though. I guess when it was only a studio world for like porn, it was kind of easy to just start saying no to jobs. Oh yeah, but like when you have only fans now in the mix, Yeah, like, how do you just like stop doing only fans?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean if it's your main gig.
Speaker 2: But I just I feel like I feel like for me, it would be hard to just like get rid.
Speaker 1: Of well, if it's your main gig especially Yeah, definitely. Yeah, but that was kind of when I started. I started in twenty thirteen, and actually, you are story it's really actually quite formative for me.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you remember those joys.
Speaker 4: I definitely remember.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to throw this picture up on the screen real quick. If you guys are big raging styling people, this is a picture of our project together called cock Fight Direct posting very hot. That was, I mean, that was I think so well, you certainly want awards, so this is what happened for everybody who doesn't know Cockfight is was this project we did where it was the first time they did something that was like really interactive with the audience. Chris Ward, who was the president of Racing Stallion at the time, he picked his three favorite performers, thank you very much. That's me, Land and Conrad and then the dearly departed Sean Wolfe on the right, who was lovely, and he basically had us do three scenes where we each had like a match. It started as like a like a boxing fight, wrestling fight sort of that turned into us fucking and then the last scene was a three way and then the audience had to vote for their favorite and their favorite would win.
Speaker 3: A cash prize. Mister Conrad over here was the winner, deservedly.
Speaker 4: Remember you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah you won. Yeah you were the winner.
Speaker 4: And m's not been very much because I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I mean, so let me tell you that there was a cash prize and then they never have had.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you don't mind, I'm going to share with you my experience as someone who was kind of new to the industry.
Speaker 3: I had barely been in a year, and I was very intimidated. You were so beautiful, and you were.
Speaker 1: Established, and we were actually on a plane together to get there, yes, and I remember being like, oh my god, that's him.
Speaker 3: What should I do? Should I say hello? And like you were so nice.
Speaker 1: You were so kind to me, and I was kind of like, well, I'm really hungry, but I think we're filming tomorrow and I don't know, and you were like, bitch, I'm a get a pizza because I'm gonna eat what I want and you should do the same. You like kind of reminded me to ask for what I need. You were so nice to me. There was kind of an air about you. You were sort of like, let's just get through this. And you actually taught me about trimix. You were the first one to share it with me. You were so giving, so kind. It made that week go really smoothly. And I was going through a lot that week too, like I had just like donated sperm to my lesbian sister and her wife. I was about to move to San Francisco, so it was kind of a stressful week, but you made it really really easy, and I just wanted to say I really appreciated that. It always stuck with me.
Speaker 3: Thank you. So yeah, thank you for making that such a good week and a really really hot scene.
Speaker 2: It was because I moved to la and to that and six I didn't realize that you moved after me. So in twenty ten, and then I started seeing you around like I saw you I used to see yeah, because I was working there, Like there was.
Speaker 4: A little like there was a crush between.
Speaker 2: I definitely had a crush on you, but I felt like I never got anything back for I felt like I was, yeah, he's hard to read, I know. I was like I was like, I was like anytime I saw you, you were always with like the same two guys, like two or three guys, and I that like I wasn't really friends with them, but I was like I just had I always felt like he was like protected by this like shield of his friends also, so it was hard to get and it was just like I think we chatted on grinder once and nothing ever happened. So but then in the last couple of years when you started your only fans, and I don't know, I think you reached out to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah you were. I was like, you were the first one.
Speaker 2: I was the f I was your first only fans clad. We titled it Daddy Versus Daddy, and like, like, I don't I think that's I think that's done the best of any scene I've ever done on Really. Yeah, people like love that one. Yeah, I'm gonna re release.
Speaker 1: It because you guys are killing killing the Salt and Pepper game for sure. No, but back then you did, you had it, You had that like late two thousands, quaff you had my.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah it was great.
Speaker 1: Well, first I want to, like just give it a quick because I want to I want to get into the later part of the land in conradt Forreer. So let's give you a moment to our sponsor real quick.
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: Okay? Pop Star everybody, We'll be right back puff.
Speaker 2: As performers in the adult industry, we get asked all the time about tips on how to perform like a porn star and.
Speaker 3: What says porn star more than a big load? Right?
Speaker 2: Cool? Right? Introducing pop Star, the only doctor formulated men's health supplement that is guaranteed to up your porn star game. This bad boy will make your comtaste pineapple sweet.
Speaker 1: But we're not just talking about taste here. Popstar is also formulated to give you massive loads that make your orgasms feel volcanic.
Speaker 2: Designed by Ivy League trained doctors, Popstar contains only the highest quality ingredients and is backed by scientific research to maximize your bedroom experience.
Speaker 3: Even better, It's vegan, non GMO, and safe to take every day.
Speaker 2: So why wait? Get your hands on Popstar today.
Speaker 3: Visit Popstar Labs dot.
Speaker 1: Com and save twenty percent on your first order with code sorry twenty Popstar, Big Loads.
Speaker 2: Better taste, and we're back. We're back with Landon Conrad.
Speaker 1: Backland Conrad, Thanks Popstar. Okay, so that was twenty fourteen, which means you were still kind of in your exclusive with Raging Stallient falcon Era in twenty fifteen. That was sort of when you decided to exit the industry. Walk me through that process. What was reasoning?
Speaker 4: I mean there was it was really no process. I like, I kind of just had grown tired of doing it. And you know, I I won some award, like one of the best awards to win I won. I can't remember what the expert or.
Speaker 2: Like Performer of the Year, Gay Performer of the Air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a cool cat right here. Y'all doesn't even remember the awards.
Speaker 4: Well, so anyway I wanted. I won some award. It was downtown, and I don't know, I just was kind of like over it. I didn't really want I'm like, I've gone as far as I can go.
Speaker 3: Like I did it.
Speaker 4: I fucked everyone I wanted to fuck, and I was done, and so I just decided, you know, I was done.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: There was no process or anything.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I wanted to ask you about when you decided to because you did like a naked sword thing.
Speaker 4: Well I did that.
Speaker 2: That was like the faster you started your Only Fans.
Speaker 4: Then I actually filmed that before I started Only Fans. Okay, I think that was twenty twenty three, the end of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was that the one in Mexico?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I read it was twenty two actually because I just read an article about it. So was that that was your re entry into the Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah. They had reached out to me and I was kind of already planning on doing the Only Fans, but I don't know, I'm a procrastinator really bad, and so I was like, i'll do it, I'll do it, and that kind of like got me going again.
Speaker 3: And you know, did you enjoy it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was great. I love Mexico City. It's one of my favorite cities. And I got to, you know, go down there and film with a really cute guy and it was fun.
Speaker 2: I remember we were talking about it another time that we filmed something, and I remember you saying you were like, kind of a little disappointed with with how little they, like you thought they would make a bigger deal out of it, oh.
Speaker 3: About his return to the industry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, yeah, I would have thought so too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was a little bit they they made the big focus of the scene about this kid revealing his face, which kind of fucking pissed me off because I was like, I'm doing this scene. I'm not you know. Yeah, you know, I had other people that wanted to do my first one, and I chose to go with them, And you know, I'm not trying to be shady or anything, but I was a little pissed off about that, and you know, and I don't really know how the scene went, and I don't really recall him exposing his face really anyone fucking caring about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, you know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: The fanfare around that scene was more about him than it was about you exactly exactly. Well, that might have been falcons call, but I will say like, there were definitely articles on the blogs that were sort of touting your return to the industry, and like, you know, a lot of people, you know, a lot of the comments are like, oh my god, icon, like he's one of my favorites.
Speaker 3: Finally he's back.
Speaker 4: Well I kind of enjoyed with the idea for a while, Like so people kind of probably were like, not really, Oh, here Landon is again talking that he's going to return. I multiple times tweeted that I was going to come back, and then I would go by and I don't. And I still am kind of like in that same mind set, Like, you know, I say as busy as I want to.
Speaker 3: Say, Yeah, so are you pretty active?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, not really. I need to be more active, but.
Speaker 3: I say that every goddamn day.
Speaker 4: Yeah I I you know, I honestly, I didn't realize how much work it was going to be. And you know, people are very you know, there's a lot of people that can cancel and a lot that goes into it that I, you know, didn't know. And you really have to social media now, you know, prior to when I was, you know, starting porn. You really got to put a lot into it.
Speaker 1: And so when you say the work, how much work it is, you're speaking specifically on the upkeep of the contest site.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, filming it and promoting ites like I mean, I didn't have to do ship when you know, I was with a studio. And also like my social media, you didn't have to post every fucking day like you could post. I mean I hardly posted it all and I had, you know, a very big following. Now it's like you got to you got to put something out all the time, and that it's not it's not really me. I'm not really a big social media person. So that is like, you know, where I'm kind of learning and I guess kind of struggling even with getting it all going and maintaining it.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like your fan base is still pretty present and supportive like.
Speaker 4: Some definitely yes, yeah, but I feel like I've changed, you know, my look is definitely different, but I think the majority, you know, they are the same group, and you know, I have a certain brand I guess that I'm maintaining and so yeah, but I definitely have a lot of newer fans, Like there was just the other day and some kid like recognized me and he was really young, and I was like, oh my god, like I would not expect this young, you know, like I don't know if he was like a teenager in his early twenties, but I would not have expected him to watch.
Speaker 1: My stuff, did you get my My favorite is when people come up to me and tell me they've been watching me since they were a kid.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, have you heard those?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yes I heard that. When I was in high school. You helped me overcome my fear of being gay, And yes, I get that a lot. And I'm like, oh glad, I can help a lot. But now a lot of them are like really hot, and I'm like, oh, yeah, need any more help?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, and that's why I'm speaking of the D word you mentioned, Like, are you are you into being called daddy?
Speaker 3: Does that something that you like or dislike?
Speaker 4: I don't mind it, you know, it depends on who is who is from. I don't mind it. I don't like every little young, you know, guy running up and saying hey, daddy, daddy, daddy.
Speaker 2: But you know, I.
Speaker 3: Just like running bouncing up and down, you know, it was It's like, oh god.
Speaker 4: Daddy wasn't really that big of a thing back when I was starting porn. It's it's kind of a newer thing.
Speaker 3: I feel.
Speaker 4: It's very I'm gonna. I'm gonna. I mean, I'm going to run with it. You know, like one day I'll be wishing I wasn't this young I am right now, So I'm you know, I'm down, Like, call.
Speaker 3: Me daddy, you know, call me daddy. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I ran into somebody this past week at Hot Dog who was talking about how when they were younger, they were mean to older gay men, and I was like, how does that make you feel?
Speaker 3: To say out loud, like that's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: There's still no there is still I did that podcast with those guys, the Wild Boys, okay, and oh my god, like people are still commenting on on the reels and stuff that clips of that podcast, and they're like they have some mean ass young fans that are like, yeah, too old that like like shit like that that I'm like, oh huh, that's mean.
Speaker 1: I thankfully haven't reached that part yet where people are negatively commenting on my age or my.
Speaker 2: Or they're talking about well, I remember that happened with when I when I collabed with Timothy Champagne, what happened was was more of like the ageist like his fans why yeah, like what like the comments on the post that it was like us kissing, like a picture of us kissing. They're like, why do you Why don't you film with guys that are as attractive as you and as young as you? Like, why are you hanging? Why are you filming with these old guys?
Speaker 1: You know what, I almost wonder if it's older guys who are making that those comments, because I feel like a lot of the younger, the younger ones are super into what we're offering right now, which I'm very grateful to be living in this time.
Speaker 2: You know. I just think the people that are your fans say a lot about you. The things that your fans comment sure say a lot about what kind of person you are. That shade shade boy.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool? Well what was your hiatus? Like, what did you do during those seven or so years?
Speaker 4: Traveled the world?
Speaker 3: Oh that's okay.
Speaker 4: I traveled a lot. I worked on did a little inturn design. I was being part time in Palm Springs.
Speaker 3: Is that you're what you do? Are you an interior designer?
Speaker 4: I try, I try, but but yeah, that's that's it. Like I was just living life and having a good time and did you miss doo porn? I don't know if I missed it, but I felt like, you know, with the explosion of OnlyFans, I kind of felt like I was missing an opportunity. I'm like, Okay, fuck, now all these guys are like, finally the studios aren't taking advantage of the performers. Now the performers are actually making the money. And I was like, fuck, I want to get a piece of that. And so I kind of I kind of waited a little too long to actually do it. But that's kind of like where I was at. I was like, you know, I want to, you know, make a little extra money and you know, do it again. I don't necessarily think I missed it, but all those kind of fun things that you got to do with studio work, you don't really well, I don't do so much with OnlyFans, and that that part of it I do miss But you know, that's not really how even studios work now. They don't have the budget studio things.
Speaker 2: Now, they don't do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a different time for sure.
Speaker 2: Well what they do if if they travel to a location and if like Falcon goes and shoots stuff in Spain around the Grabby is like they have for the last four years, they hire talent there. They don't bring talent from over here. Yeah, they never even as an exclusive. They never took me any.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure the revenue was very different. Like Landon and I were part of the last years of DVD you know, sales. I mean that was probably that was huge. That was when studios were making handover fist money and treating their stars like stars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was different. Have you been enjoying kind of taking control of the creation process? So are you like this?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I definitely think that having that studio background, I feel like I am with some of my scenes. I think I am a little more creative with and I'm doing a little bit of both, like some you know, can just be you know, let's fuck, and then some like oh, you know, let's try to make a cool little scene and have a little bit of b roll. I mean it definitely, I do like being in control of my content, the way I look who I'm filming with, choosing I'm and I was always able to somewhat control that when I was with studios, But now I you know, everyone that I work with, I have chosen them. Who I work with now is definitely a lot more eclectic than when I was with the studios, just because that's the way I personally prefer it, and that's also more the way the industry is.
Speaker 2: And you probably have a different taste now that you're older than you were. Yeah, yeah, I mean, like I know, I know I would find guys attractive now that I probably wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our tastes develop, especially if we allow them to, is what I always say. You have to be open to developing different tastes. You know, when I was in my early twenties, I was like, give me white muscle men, white guys who treat me special. Now it's very different. I like some diversity. I can't believe the only diversity in the room. Do you I'm curious if you don't mind telling some stories, I like kind of having a segment like this. Do you have a memory of a scene that was like, oh my god, this is amazing, like maybe a bucket list co star, or like a scene where like you were just like so happy to be doing this, and then also a scene where you were like, God, this is so much hard work and I hate it, or yeah, tell us a couple of stories.
Speaker 4: I mean, one of my favorite scenes was when I would shoot with Jessearez. Oh yeah, we kind of had a little bit of a flirtation, and I was at Falcon when he was filming for it with Titan, And as soon as Tightan he got out of his Tighten contract, I told the guys that Falcon, I'm like, get him. I want to work with him. So they did, and we did a scene and it was okay, and you know, he's a beautiful guy, and I was so into him, but you know, I'm a shy I'm shy, and nothing really happened, and then we ended up Lucas actually hired us both to go shoot on Fire Island the Other Side of Firearm, which is a series of movies and extent of a series of scenes that I used to be a fan of back in the day. So I was really excited. I'm like, cool, that would be fun. So we were staying at I believe it's called the Palace on Fire Island, and when we got there. The crew was up in Toronto filming and they were up there for Pride, Toronto Pride. So Jesse and I were at this hotel pretty much all by ourselves for a couple of days, and they got stuck up there like there was like weather issues, like rain or something. So we were stuck at this hotel by ourselves for a couple of days, running around completely naked, just fucking everywhere.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And it was it was.
Speaker 3: It was really magic.
Speaker 4: It was it was and you know, yeah, and so that it was a lot of fun. And then when we finally filmed the scene, you know, Adam Killian was the director of it, and he was just like, you guys, you know, obviously you guys have been having fun while we've been you know, up in Toronto, So why don't you guys just kind of do what you want to do and I will just film.
Speaker 3: It the best.
Speaker 4: And I mean it was it was real, like it was completely one hundred percent real, really hot, you know, fucking.
Speaker 3: Wow. I love stories like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, and like, you know, as for like bad scenes, you know, I never really had anything that was too horrible except this is a little this might be a little gross tell us I did. I did do a scene. I believe this was. I want to say it was with Chichi LaRue again, but later it was with these two twins and actual twins, yeah, identical twins. One was gay, one was straight, and uh, you know, we're getting into the scene, and you know, they didn't want to touch each other and it was kind of awkward, and so I kind of make them touch each other, like I rub their dicks together and everything, and they'd act all disgusted and whatnot. But the straight one I was topping them both, and the straight one he I was laying on the table and he was bouncing up and down on my dick, and when he lifted up, a pile of ship all over, all over my stomach and all over my dick and everything. My god, and it wasn't just like dirty water. It was like chunky money, like chunks, and he got all he got all mad at me because I told him, I was like, dude, what the fuck did you even bother cleaning out? And he's he responds with like, you know, dude, I'm not gay. I don't fucking know these things. And I'm like, well, you're fucking doing gay porn. Also, if you you just fine, you don't have to be gay to do gay porn, but if you are going to do it, you need to know how.
Speaker 2: To protocols as your brother.
Speaker 4: So anyway, he cleaned out and uh he came back again and it was the same situation.
Speaker 1: And which, by the way, I feel for a person who goes like that that much speak, he's so devastating.
Speaker 3: To hit him, well both of you, but like imagine being him.
Speaker 2: Too, like that that's a really that's an embarrassing that's I.
Speaker 4: Mean, ship happened, but I think he didn't make any attempt at all. You know, like if it's just a little bit of water, that's fine, but when it's like, you know everything you ate the last two days on my chest.
Speaker 3: Oh god, sorry everyone, you just heard all that.
Speaker 2: Jizing.
Speaker 1: Yeah for everybody, damn, wow, I didn't know they like I guess they do have like actual brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I hate it on a studio thing where you're like where it's just not an they don't have like a shower hose. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for you it's like you.
Speaker 1: Got it or like just the bat that's most most studios, though, they don't provide showered shots.
Speaker 2: I mean, like if you're yeah, they don't. Sometimes they do, and I'd always be like okay, and I would always bring my bulb or sometimes I would bring like.
Speaker 4: If possible, you should arrive Yeah, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Sometimes your call time is so fucking early, you're like what the fuck. I'm like, my body doesn't work like that. My body doesn't want to get rid of everything until like eleven.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So like if I have like at nine am call time, things look great until eleven. Yeah. Like so like usually I'm like, okay, broll, well, we can do pictures and burol and stuff, but it's not shooting sex until after noon. I'm gonna need to clean out again. I mean, I don't care how much I did at six am.
Speaker 3: It sounds like he just should not have been cast. Like was this an icon Mail shoot? It sounds like an icon Mail shoot.
Speaker 4: I'm not even sure. Yeah, I'm not sure, but I, like I said, I think chi Chi was the director, so it might have been Channel one or maybe she was filming for Balcon. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Wowsers. Yeah, that's that's that's a bad one.
Speaker 4: That's and you know it was his first time, so I'm sure he probably.
Speaker 3: Got better if he did it again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe he was too traumatized. Yeah, I almost was.
Speaker 1: So I've had a couple of scenes with guys who that was definitely their last scene, you know what I mean. Well, yeah, where like it just wasn't a great scene, and you could tell they were just like really dejected and defeated and were like, maybe this is just not for me. Yeah, it's not for everyone, y'all. It is not for everyone. So what's the future of land and Conrad? What?
Speaker 3: How? How are you still still doing it? Still feeling it?
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, I mean I'm doing uh, you know, I'm filming my only fans. I'm still kind of in the process of doing my just for fans.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: And like I said, I say, as busy as I want to say, I don't plan on doing it for really too much longer. I'm going to be fifty here shortly, wow years, and I do not want to be doing this shit. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course, And who knows now that I just said that, I'll probably end up doing it longer, but you know, as long as people are wanting it, you know, I guess I will do it and as long as I'm having fun with it, just living life and having fun. I guess I don't know.
Speaker 3: It looks good on you. I mean, as consumers of porn, we're certainly happy to have you back. Agree. Has it been pretty lucrative the only fans situation, I mean, it.
Speaker 4: Has been okay, it's been okay. It hasn't been anything.
Speaker 2: I think it's Yeah, only fans is not quite. I don't think we'll ever reach the boom that had pandemic. I'm sure people that start and like have something special about them. I think that they can kind of milk that for about a year, I think, before it starts to go into decline, right, you know, because there are always new people coming through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, I haven't really put a lot of work into it, and I feel how much you put into it definitely determines on your outcome, pay and everything. So I feel like I need to probably work harder at it, and you know, maybe I will. You know, it's fun right now. I'm enjoying it to an extent, and you know that's.
Speaker 2: Have you guys filmed anything for only films we have?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You were like one of the first ones I did.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that scene.
Speaker 1: I actually it's one of my favorite scenes because I don't know if you did this on purpose, but your bedroom is very like you have a very very dark colored aesthetic. Yeah, so to have like a light, you know, the film with like a camera light, like I feel like we were like it felt like a raging stallion scene because you.
Speaker 3: Know, we were just so beautifully lit in your bedroom.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look for that on our content sites, y'all. It's beautiful. It was a lovely reunion.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Later I came, I came after you.
Speaker 3: Yes. Yeah, was that surprising?
Speaker 4: No, I I remember, I remember I liked our scene that we had done, and so I wanted to, you know, work with you again.
Speaker 3: You guys have right, Yes, we have.
Speaker 2: We have.
Speaker 3: Your first.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, and we've done and we've done in one since we had a group. Yeah, we've done three three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we need to do one. I want to do one in your place. Was now that I hear about the last? Yeah, do you still have that place?
Speaker 3: Yes? Do you like doing group scenes?
Speaker 4: I don't like doing gang bangs unless he's the one. I have never been gang banks, but I do I do you know? If if one person is going to be getting an attention, I do want it to be me. But I haven't done a whole lot of orgy scenes. I like them in real life and I like them in scenes, but I don't like too many guys. Like everything that there's too many guys. It's just too much. So like you know, four or five?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, hell, let's make the Land and Conrad gang Bang Happend deserve all the attention. Casting begins tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Everyone cool.
Speaker 3: That's it for me. Do you have any anything else you want to add? Do you have anything you want to add? Mister Conrad?
Speaker 4: Nope? Okay, subscribed to my only fans, Yes, Land and Conrad.
Speaker 3: Land and Conrad Cool. Thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad.
Speaker 3: I hope was this good? Did you have fun? I did?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: All right? Good?
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I'm Adam Ramsey, I'm cold. Connor has been.
Speaker 3: Sorry for asking, see you next time.
Speaker 2: Bye. This has been sorry for asking.
Speaker 1: Be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy.