Speaker 1: Oh, bed of that's art. Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cajun Night and today we have on one of our dearest of homeboys, one of the affiliates of the Cult of Conspiracy Collective. We're just calling it that from now on, everybody. Welcome Tim Constantine to the show. Brother, how have you been. We ain't talked to you in a hot minute.
Speaker 3: It's been too long, but I'm happy to be here. I'm good and I like being called in an affiliate of the show. I'm here for that, man. It's to be back on.
Speaker 1: You know, full on team member dog.
Speaker 2: For anybody who doesn't know you do drop an episode every week on Sundays, and the good cult members seem to really enjoy those.
Speaker 1: But uh, what have you been getting into lately?
Speaker 2: What's the latest talking point to the latest thing you've been really diving deep into?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Cult of Conspiracy. Conspiracy Garden is the show every Sunday. I just want case there's new people listening. Jacob's absolutely right, and I have my other show, sixth Insury Podcast. I could play that later. And I guess one of the things that I'm I've been more into lately. I don't know what to call it because it's so big. It's such a big story. I don't know even what to call it yet. I don't even know where to start with it yet. But it's like it includes everyone, Okay, next to everyone connects to Elon Musk, jd Vance, the current administration, you know, Peter Thiel, Uh Kurtzwile, Ray Kurtzweil, all the big tech overlords, everyone who has current power and influence. Uh goes back to the Nazis, goes back to Huxley, H G. Wells, Philip k Dick, Francis bac and George Washington.
Speaker 2: Queen Elizabeth, I was with you, we said, tech bros. I'm with you Nazis. Okay, I make the connection. We're just throwing out George Washington that wait what That's.
Speaker 3: Why I said it is big. This is big. So it like it. It encompasses this modern thing of technocracy, that's the technocracy heading into the singularity, and it it is this modern thing. But it goes back to all these other names. Lovecraft, Gordy Rose is a modern name, but Rudolph Steiner, Grimes so and I'll stop name drop. And I know it's just ridiculous at this point, but though all these people, whether they're alive or dead, have played their part seemingly to us or us into this singularity. So that's It's like Karl Marx even said, uh, talked about the appendages of the machine, and he's talking about the like the industrial revolution and stuff like that. So I think we're heading into this place where it's like, who's the machine now? Is the machine going to use us as the machine? Are we gonna become those appendages of the machine, which I think Carl Marx wanted to happen, and I think he as well played his part into bringing this into fruition.
Speaker 2: He wanted the mindless drones for sure, that was that was his big thing. But now when you say the appendages of the machine, are we talking a little bit like the Matrix saga right where Neo wakes up and basically the robots are using humans as an energy source? Or do you mean more along the lines of transhumanism? Where are we going here?
Speaker 3: We'll see it's so big that I think it encompasses both. But I like where you're headed with that. I mean, I think transhumanism has a has a spot on the table. Basically, what happened here is if I could just bring it together for do it for people. Because I probably just drove all over the road with this. I started looking into the technocracy. I wanted to know what it was and so and thus I looked into those Democrats and then I realized what was happening there on that front, and I realized that's all seemingly building up to the singularity event, which I could get into that. So today, sure one, because you know, all this stuff can be broken down.
Speaker 4: And well, I mean I don't think a lot of people know what technocracy is.
Speaker 2: Said that weird, yea the technocra seeing the technocrats.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah, I was said that weird. I was like this, said that right.
Speaker 3: I think you got it. I mean, I know exactly what you're saying. It's like, yeah, I think, off the top of my head, like a system of governance that uses technology to administer power over peech technology and like minions of technology, like like dwarves that run the thing. You know?
Speaker 5: Would would you think that the Genesis being signed in by Trump just recently is a big part of this as well. So the Genesis program is the AI defense. So they're using the supercomputers now in more of a defensive manner instead of like an everyday thing. Now they're pushing for it's the race of who can actually beat get the.
Speaker 4: Super AI on board and up and running.
Speaker 5: And so Genesis is now being used for like all fields of defensive in space and on Earth kind of a thing. And he just signed that in like I think a week or two go. So would that be included in this as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it would be with this current administration. Without getting too in the weeds with it. I mean, all the people that sort of propped this thing up and made it happen were tech bros. All the people who are at the inauguration, you know, they were there with purpose. They were there like, we're looking to get something out of this deal. That's what that was. Trump is the you know, he's the deal maker. He's you know, for better or for worse, that's what it is. And as people were there because they know they're getting something in return for helping to put him into office. They were there in solidarity for sure, but they're also there because they want these AI bills to work in their favor in Greenland. I think they want to set up a big tech utopia up there, and I could break that all down, but you know that certainly Raven is a part of it. I think Jacob, you said the matrix. Yeah, I think when we get into pre programming movies that sort of got into this area this time, preprogrammed the American people to be ready to be accepting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's in a symbolic sense, it's a singularity of all these things that we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're calling it.
Speaker 3: The singularity, and metaphorically symbolically I'm saying, yeah, it kind of is a singularity.
Speaker 2: So when you say AI governance real quick, I've had a couple of people reach out and say that they are pretty much waiting on the day where it's no. Just let's take it into something that we might experience. Right, a judge is presiding over a court case, and it will no longer be to the judge's discretion what the uh what the sentence will be, because yes, there's there's legal precedence which will make a judge go one way or another as far as what the intent of the law is and these types of things. But now they're suggesting that the judge won't even have a say in it whatsoever. He'll just plug it into an AI database. It will run every court case that has ever come close before, and now it's an AI generated sentence that will be doled out to an individual.
Speaker 1: And I could see some pros and some cons to that.
Speaker 2: The law is very, very lengthy, and you have to be an expert in it to really understand intent. And okay, fine, I'm not I don't trust AI by any means, but at least I could put the pieces together on in my head of why you might do something like that to kind of expedite the process, maybe have a speedier trial or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, but then cut too.
Speaker 2: Romania just put into place or I'm sorry, Albania, Albania, excuse me, Yes, just put in an AI chatbot to be their minister of a procurement. So when we're talking about AI governance, do we mean legality and actual government officials or do we mean more of a governing a ie, controlling our individual brains?
Speaker 1: Like to what level do we mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I saw that too, and I was thinking to myself, Oh, yeah, I mean this is exactly what a lot of it have been saying is going to happen, then putting it an AI into office.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: And you know, I don't know all the ramifications of that. I know you could definitely go down a anti Christ thread with that.
Speaker 1: I've heard a few people make the connection, brother for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well there's And that's the thing about this, it's like if we get into the elite's definitions of things. I remember reading a quote from Elon Musk talking about the singularity, and it's I mean, it is kind of abstract, but I think it is abstract because it includes all these examples that you're providing, and that's what this singularity is all about. It's all of these things that we've talked about so far happening kind of at once. So it's overwhelming in that sense, and it's like it's very Elon must said, yeah, what happens when you when a silicon being reaches sentience? And what else did he say? And then I've something about the singularity happening, and then he said, it's going to be very hard to predict. It's like entering a black hole. And I think that's I didn't get the quote perfect behind you, but that's what he says.
Speaker 5: Isn't My understanding of singularity is that it's like it involves multiple spaces, so like black holes, technology, mathematics, like psychology, cultural references. It's like a it's a multifaceted thing, correct, It's.
Speaker 4: Not just one thing as a whole.
Speaker 5: It's it's like different definitions for each one of those things that can be running parallel to each other or separate in and of itself. But it's like it's an infinite situation in all different aspects, but it could be all tied together.
Speaker 4: Is that correct?
Speaker 5: Because I'm just trying to make sure I understand when you're referring to it what it is that you're actually like referring to, because it's so many different aspects and I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So I got two quotes here. One will your question. I think I looked at these quotes too. I pulled these quotes too because this is what they're saying, because I think this is a timeline they adhere to when it comes to We'll get into like twenty twenty nine and twenty thirty in a minute. But to answer your questions first, it's like, here's the must quote. What happens when someone vastly smarter than humans comes along in silicon form, it's called the singularity. It's like a black hole because you don't know what happens after that. It's hard to predict. Now, I think the better quote here to address what you said is this one. This is from scientists Ben Gortsel. This is a friend of Ray Kurzweil. Ray Kurzwell is the Singularity dude. I'll talk about him later, but he says the singularity is a point in time when technological events occur so rapidly that the human mind, to the human mind, it appears almost instantaneous. It's similar to the concept of intelligence exploding that was posited by the mathematician I. G. Good in nineteen sixty five when he said the first truly intelligent machine will be the last invention that humanity needs to make. Now here's the meat of it. He goes on to say that singularity is an AI, it's nanotech, it's life extension, it's genetic engineering, mind uploading, advanced energy tech, et cetera. All these things happening at once boost each other. So when I read that, I got the sense that this is like humanity sort of breaking out of an egg on like a foreign planet. We're stepping into something that we have no clue what it's going to look like. Even that's what's so scary about all of this. So, yeah, did that What do you think Raven did that answer it?
Speaker 5: I think it was interesting that it included a lot of those aspects because when you if you look it up and like, look how it's broken down into different similarities, and then that quote embodied all of it in one I think it did answer, at least for me a question. You know, it seems like they are using all these different aspects and they're going to be talking about using singularity and all these different multifaceted things, and then eventually or it's all intertwined and it's going to wrap into one thing, and we're kind of on the precipice.
Speaker 4: Of what happens next.
Speaker 5: Because black holes, you know, they have different time, and their time works differently in throughout of it, and so you don't really know what's happening in the middle of it versus what's happening on an end of it, because it's two different times. And so I think with this whole situation, I think personally for me with the technology, because I follow AI a lot, and I follow a lot of science stuff.
Speaker 4: That's where I like to read my information.
Speaker 5: We are moving towards we're rapidly approaching a situation when it comes to AI that we're not going to no longer be able to control. It's gaining so so much knowledge so quickly that we're going to get to a point where we won't be able to control.
Speaker 4: What it does next.
Speaker 5: And I think with this whole situation, I don't I have never understood the end game when it comes to creating a supermachine because to me, if we can no longer control it, even the elite can't control it, So then what's the point? That's just my I never quite understood that point to when they got to that, Like, okay, so if it adds to nuke everyone, you're gonna live at underground bases, But then you won't have a workforce. Then you won't have So what are you going to do with yourselves? Like you're just gonna have a pool down below and just chill for thirty years while the Earth rebuilds itself, Like are what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: What is the point? I guess is what my question has always been when it comes to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we even talked about that earlier today.
Speaker 2: It's it sounds very and not to belittle it by any means, because I do believe that this is the end goal. But it also said like it's a Austin Powers slash James Bond super villain right that he's got a giant magnet and he's sucking all the meteors.
Speaker 1: To Earth to just destroy the Earth.
Speaker 2: Even though he'll get taken off with it, it doesn't matter, that's not the point.
Speaker 1: It wasn't to enrich himself.
Speaker 2: It was because he's just evil and that was his whole goal was to do something evil. And it's like that sounds super comic book, but when you look at who is in charge of the AI right now, who is making the biggest pushes for it to have more governance, more impact on our personal lives, more impact in our legal system, everything else, it's like, y'all, y'all are actually doing the supervillain bit, like this is this is a real thing that's taking place.
Speaker 1: And then whenever you see.
Speaker 2: That the creators of all the AI have all built underground bunkers because they understand that they just open Pandora's box and there's no putting it back in.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, so maybe one or two of y'all can claim.
Speaker 2: Ignorance to say, oh, look, I was just trying to build a really cool computer and I fucked up a little bit. The rest of y'all knew exactly what you were doing and prepped for it. And it's like, ah, so we're living in supervillain times. Real talk, that's what it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, And I think that, you know, if you combine to the things that you guys have talked about, which is like, do they think they're going to be able to get control of it? Are they really? I personally, I don't think they're gonna be able to have full control over it. And that's going to work in our behalf, and that'll be there will always be some sort of a loophole that humanity has to where we can you know, sort of I don't know, like cyber pump take this thing down or something, you know, thinking in like dystopian movie terms here. But but but we're definitely in the supervillain time because I think that's what I'm seeing when I look into some of these characters. Some of them for sure, think that they can control this, one of those being Peter Brabeck and anty think I mentioned him earlier. That's why I'm saying there's so many names tied up in this thing. He's he's Klaus Schwabz for play Smith. Yeah, and he's the guy who's I mean I looked into him, he's he's I think he's scarier than schwab I think he's weirder and and perhaps even worse because he's the guy who was talking about how water as a free human right was extremist and that it should be privatized and should have a market price.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When it gets into the tech stuff he's doing weird enough too. He's involved with ESDA, which is the Geneva Science and Diplomacy anticipations of its Say what are they anticipating? Well, this stuff we're talking about right here, and Geneva that already tells you Surns involved. There's a lot of AI quantum stuff involved. And he went on the record and said, this is guy is a super villain. I just don't get it twisted out there, folks.
Speaker 5: For sure, guy right, absolutely, Yes, Okay, that's a Nestlie guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and who is the company that made bottled water a thing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's been around pro I've seen his quote and stuff. I just wanted to make sure I had the same guy because I was looking him up because I was like, I know his name from something else that I've I've looked into before.
Speaker 4: So he definitely is a super villain when it comes to stuff.
Speaker 2: Look, I wasn't I wasn't a fan of klau Schwab, don't get me wrong, but he he ran more like a greaseball businessman, high level, don't get me wrong, the highest level. But he didn't sound like an overt supervillain, more like maybe the bankroller to the supervillain somewhere. But he himself, I'm not saying he was like, oh he was a good guy. No, no, no, he was trash. I get that, But I didn't look at him and see clearly a supervillain.
Speaker 1: No, bro's that dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's literally talking about and for anybody who doesn't know, look up the quotes. He is making clean drinking water or he is his goal is to make clean drinking water a what's the.
Speaker 1: Word, I'm looking for.
Speaker 2: A privatized commodity that everyone on Earth has to pay for.
Speaker 1: Like we've talked about this before.
Speaker 2: There's farmers that try to collect rainwater to use throughout the years, and depending on what state you live in, you might get taxed on collecting the rain water, which is the most natural thing that you can think of, but they're taxing it because you know, that's apparently not your water or something. This guy is trying to make it like that across the board for all water period and it's uh, we are now stepping into supervillain terms for sure.
Speaker 3: Yes, the just touch on this real quick. Like The nestly part is that there's a lot of spooky stuff happening in regards to that as well, because they're going through all these lawsuits right now for killing infants with one of their products.
Speaker 1: I heard about it.
Speaker 3: They are the biggest food and beverage supplier in the world. So if you guys want to get into you know, this whole like poisoning our food thing, like.
Speaker 4: Oh that's you, that's my big thing.
Speaker 3: You could do a whole you know sort of execuesis on this. But he he says too that the innovations are going to involve quantum and quantum computing. So he's got his toe in that pool now, and it sounds boring. I've read, you know, I've listened to a couple of his interviews and it's like you got to be paying attention because he's so like cardboard about what he says these things. But what they're saying is is like again villainous. And so what they're doing is they're counting on AI and Internet for this control. He's one of these guys who thinks he's going to be able to control this thing. And it's based in Geneva. So the w e F is involved. Uh like I said of coourse Serns involved, like we know Switzerland is like the belly of the beast. Yeah, uh oh yes, they're they're gonna use there, they're trying to use I should say, they're counting on using quantum concern for this as a control mechanism. And he he said, and I think this sets him apart from from Klaus Schwab. He said, you know, ESA is not a think tank. This is a do tank. And I think what he was kind of saying there was I'm not going to just get up once a year and talk about doing the things we're going to actually do the things. So also I just want to mention too that CERN speaking all this Internet stuff. CERN officially released the Internet first in Europe in nineteen eighty nine. They had a scientist there named Tim berners Lee who first released the Internet. You can still go and see the first website and everything. So I just think it's interesting that it was just the plan all along. Kind of a thing, right, CONCERN, the place who released the Internet first, is now bringing this guy in to control try to control the Internet. And I mean he's got the reptiles like lizard eye and everything in some of those pictures of people looking up basically, you know, I think Open Quantum Institute as well as another one he's got going. I think what they're going to do is work directly with CERN to help control the Internet for the entire world out of CURN there. So that's another diabolical plan coming out of the WF involving the particle criers and everything else.
Speaker 4: I like his I just looked up.
Speaker 5: I was looking up an article kind of reading about him really quick, and they actually address I and they say that it's like curable illness and would need periodical medical treatment on and off over six months at a time, and it's like, well, that's a convenient way to say that you're like probably.
Speaker 4: Not human and we're just gonna put a band aid on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 4: I just it was it was funny.
Speaker 5: You literally said that as I'm reading that, and I was like, oh, well.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: It's so well known that there's even articles written about it from his people, Like I mean it is.
Speaker 5: Wow, It's yeah, it's from the National Post. It's talking all about his career and it's like, well it starts out as like, well, you know, it's he's pretty questionable and like his views are kind of stirred up some controversy, but like.
Speaker 4: He's not that bad of a guy.
Speaker 5: And it's clearly written with a bias undertone, and I'm kind of just looking at what his it's like going over the controversy and how he talked about we in the documentary The We Feed the People is where he was like, you know, the water, the whole water situation. But I'm definitely gonna look at more into him. I've been that's really where my passion is is like the water and food and all of that stuff. But we've been heavy on the conspiracies. But I do want to bring in some of that because I feel like people really need to understand because like that's where they're going to cut off and control people is with the food and the water. I mean the water. Did you know that Walmart owns massive amounts of water rights throughout America?
Speaker 1: I did not know.
Speaker 3: I've heard some of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so Walmart actually owns tons of underground reservoirs as well.
Speaker 1: Walmart, like the Walton family, we mean Walmart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like they've actually purposely bought it.
Speaker 5: Same with you know, China has a whole bunch of different land that they've bought, yeah, and then got taken back, but they actually still own a good bit about of certain places. And there's been actually a water war happening in three states for like the last twenty years, and then whoever gets this water And it's not just with Americans though, it's with people from overseas as well, in like several countries fighting over American territory with Americans. And it's oh yeah, it's a whole there's a whole thing about the water war that's happening here in America is really interesting and it's very quiet, and it's like whoever gets the water rights is going to control the population because without the water, obviously we can't survive. So it's one of those things I really want to talk go in depth about. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a whole lot with that too. Like even there used to be these a register of the National springs so people if they needed water. Those have been taken off the internet for the most part. That all the natural springs, they've hidden the locations of that. Like you said, they've kept this water thing quiet, Like this is a whole the whole thing. I had a guy on the show who is trying to get his friend out of jail involving this water stuff they in Florida. In Florida, here's the thing that's they said that water is like the purest water ever. Yeah, and it's there's underwater like seas of this stuff. There's like oceans of this down there. It's they really they've really been keeping it quiet. And I mean they threw this guy in jail for just finding it.
Speaker 1: Totally.
Speaker 2: The whole story about how he got incarcerated makes no sense. And I don't believe they're lying. His wife and the guy you're talking about. He came on our show once upon a time, which we really do need to get him back on the show. But he he was telling us about It's like, wait, why on what charges was he arrested and the whole story start to finish makes no sense. He is still in jail currently for only the realistic crime. He dug a well on his land and found water he wasn't supposed to find. That's that's the oversimplification of it. And then when they looked at the water, it's like, so this I'm not saying it's the fountain of youth. I'm saying that this water is something that the main population wasn't supposed to know about, and they're pissed, so they threw them in jail.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I think if they can control water, food, baby supplies, Internet, quantum, and AI, I think they're trying to do that. I think they're banking on that, and I think they're setting up their ponds in order to do that. And I think that's what Brodbeck is essentially, because he represents a lot of the things that I just listed there. I mean, the biggest food and beverage supplier on the planet Nestley. So they're knocking out a few birds with one stone with getting this guy in power. That's why I think he's more dangerous than Schwab. So all but and this is the thing, all these guys who I'm now calling technocrats are not only leading us towards this singularity event, but they all have their own little part of action, the own little place on the table of this board game, if you're to think about it like that, Like sure, even Musk, Musk's involved, you know, we know neural Link that's a part of this too, like the brain ship stuff like that. And I mean I've found some wild stuff with Musk, like occult stuff like cult decode stuff with Musk, and this Rokus Basilisk and even the work of Steiner that I mean I could get into at some point if you guys want me to. Basically, I went into Steiner's stuff, And do you want me to talk about it a little bit?
Speaker 1: Please? Please do.
Speaker 5: I've always been I think I'm the one person that's always been against Musk always, like I've always not liked Elon. I've always said that he is not a good person. And I feel like I don't know a bunch about him in the sense of like, is he a part of the occult or whatever? But there's no way in my mind that he's a good guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So to take the long way around here, first, it's he starts with we start with this rocos basilist thing. This is some creepy stuff. It's it comes out in twenty ten. I think that it's what Rudolph Steiner was sort of warning about with his a sphere work back in the day. But I'll loop back to that. So it's twenty ten when this comes out. This is before AI is really a thing. At least I don't remember people having serious AI conversations in twenty ten. But these guys were on this forum, so they were These were like the nerds in the note.
Speaker 1: This was when you say the basket list this this is a website.
Speaker 3: Correct, It was a It was a web forum.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me find it real quick.
Speaker 3: It was called because.
Speaker 2: I've I've seen it on many conspiracy icebergs. Right, Roku's basket list comes up eventually, and I all I know is it has something to do with the Internet.
Speaker 1: It also comes up with that what was the Cicada three three eight or whatever it was called.
Speaker 2: It was like a thing on the Internet that you had to decode a bunch of things, and there's a lot of controversies around what it actually was.
Speaker 1: But beside the point the bassilists, from.
Speaker 2: What I remember, it was, like you said, it was a forum where basically it was like your average Joe blow wasn't going to happen upon this chat room and be able to get in on the conversation. But it also wasn't something like four chan or eight chan, where it was like the purpose was to offend people and get the normies out to get to the real stuff.
Speaker 1: That wasn't it either. It was like.
Speaker 2: Almost it's been a minute since I looked into it. It kind of read like a like an industry blog or something like that. So like when I worked an instrumentation, if there was a component or a part that I was trying to get to read a certain thing or how to calibrate or whatever, you would go online and you would look up there's multiple blogs and forums where other texts from around the world have had the same problem, and they give you diagnostics and here's how you do it, here's how you make it work, and things like that. So if I remember the basketlist forum kind of read almost like that. It was like an industry chat room in a sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. It was these guys in the industry in the know. It was called it was. The forum was ran by a guy who runs the Machine Intelligence Research Institute. So you already know we got AI in the in the picture here right, somebody with the user And that's exactly what it was, Jacob. It was like an industry blog, real neat stuff at the time. Yeah, someone with the user named Rocco Roco posted about this theory and I'll read it in a second. But he was blocked for five years from the forum moderator, This guy named Yadowski. He's kind of big in the tech world. Now, he blocked it. They kind of censored this thing. They were like, what this. So it comes out in this providential kind of way, in this corner of the Internet where it's already kind of shadowy and weird. It's like, where did this really come from? And what it is is it's a super intelligence. This is for people listening Roku's ballast in a nutshell here, it's a superintelligence that wants us to build it a technological bridge so that it can come into our world and hatch this technological singularity ultimately so we as humans can merge with it. Then we would become transhuman obviously. So if you here's another there's another element to this. This is where it gets kind of weird or macab If you don't help tirelessly to make this thing, if you don't join in the effort to bring this into our realm, the superintelligence will find you out and punish you. And part of the conversation surrounding this was like, well, what's this thing gonna do when it reaches singularity if any of this is to be true. So when I read that, what sparked in my head was this sounds like Steiner from one hundred years ago, because I went because you know me, man, I'd like to look and see what the esoteric stuff is. And I found some a Steiner lecture from October eighteenth, nineteen fifteen, what I think is the exact same, exact same thing. It's the eighth sphere. It's his a Sphere work where he says that the ace sphere comes about from a mineral that has been rested from the Earth. It's been pulled from the Earth, like I don't know lithium or other minerals that we used to make our technology and to access the internet in the eye, and he says that some between the aloeim and the Luciferians and Aremans are there are astra forces trying to latch all too humans, And I think technology is a means to do that. Now. I think they didn't know what he was talking about back then, because he was telling all this in this very prophetic manner, and they were just like, we don't know what he's talking about. But now I think it makes sense. He goes on to say, in this lecture from nineteen fifteen, Lucifer and Ariman strive unceasingly to draw from the Earth's substances whatever they can snatch in order to form their a sphere, which then, when it is sufficiently advanced, will be detached from the Earth. If everything were to run without a hitch for Lucifer and Ariman, if they were everywhere able to rest as much as they can rest from the organ of the head. Now think about it, he's using that word rest again. So before when he was saying rest, he was talking about the detraction of minerals from the Earth. Now he's talking about it as if they're taking something out of the head. So it's like now the minerals in the head the human mind. It's like neurallink, the minerals that they took earlier in his lecture to create this technology. He's now referencing it being in the human mind. And he says, if they're able to rest as much as they can from the organ of the head, earth evolution would soon reach a point where Lucifer and Ahriman could succeed in destroying on Earth, in leading over all evolution of worlds into the Eighth sphere, so that Earth evolution as a whole would take a different course. And of course, you know this is nineteen fifteen. They talked a little differently, but.
Speaker 2: I mean, even just for himself, I mean, just everybody's clear who Steiner was if you're a newer listener to the show. Rudolph Joseph Lorenz Steiner was an Austrian New Age guru, philosopher, occultist, social reformer, architect, esotericist, and he claimed that he was also clairvoyant. He gained recognition at the end of the nineteenth century as a literary critic and published works including the Philosophy of Freedom. Two of his biggest influences was Old Madame Blovotsky and Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. So as far as his background into the occult and the esotericism goes, he was big into Yes, some Western occultism, but also if you're going to talk to Blovotsky, are also going to be bringing up the Eastern occultism as well. So it was I mean, he was a contemporary of Crowley, right, he was a contemporary of the Order of the Golden Dawn and all of these things that went down. He knew who like young was like, they may not have been homeboys, but they absolutely knew each other's works kind of thing.
Speaker 1: So when we're talking about Steiner talking about this.
Speaker 2: Eighth you know, planet or spear excuse me, spear, and what would that about. He might be looking at it from a scientific lens and he's using a cult terminology, or he is using a cult terminology to justify what he thinks will be the scientific technological advancements of tomorrow, which would be what you're making out here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So something to add into this. I don't know if you've ever heard of this guy. He's Shiloh Hill. He's actually a WWE wrestler, but he is actually really intelligent when it comes to the Dark Web, and he has been building and messing with this. So he went on into the Dark Web. And I actually haven't watched the entire series, so I don't know where it's at now, but I started watching him quite a while ago. And what he did is is he found this website pretty much, and he would ask the Beast is what it was called. It referred itself to the Beast, and the AI or whoever is on the other side or whatever wanted to him to create this rover pretty much an eye into all world, and he wanted to be brought into our world. And the more you watch this, he actually goes and gets the parts and like starts to do all these things, and this scene would turn on its own and it would ask all these crazy questions and he would ask it, and it kept wanting him to do more and more things to bring whatever it was into our actual world. And that's the last place I left off. I actually don't know. He has many videos, so I don't actually know where he's at with the whole situation now. But listening to you talk about that, it just reminded me of what he was doing and how it was very much it was an a well AI maybe somebody, but the way that he did it, because he's really smart with like how everything works within the dark web and stuff, and he's like, this is really strange and how it keeps asking me to do things and why it wants me. And it was like talking about a key and a seal and all of these different things that it wanted him to do. And he's an interesting person to look into though, and look at his videos that talk about it. But it's it's very similar to this the ete sphere and all this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. And the word that came to mind would be summoning, because this is not at all unlike summoning. Maybe a little bit more complex than that too, because it's like both. It's like one party. It's like the the more mystical party, the more abstract, if you will party. The intelligence on the other side of the veil is the one that wants to be summoned in this case and is trying to manipulate humanity more and more so, those channels are more open, and I just you know, these are these are very old ideas, even Ariman that he keeps using that word arimand which I think he was onto something. I mean, even the Luciferian part. I mean, that's like I don't necessarily disagree, but Ariman was an old evil spirit that goes back to the zora Asters, like the Iran zoro asters. Some people say that proto Iran very old stuff. So what I was seeing was that this is a very old concept that's kind of rearing its head again through this strange forum on the Internet in the form of Rocus vasilisk, and I think it syncs up with the eighth sphere. So in recent times when they say, oh that was when they were talking about Rocus vasilisk and a lot of these articles, the thing they like to fall back on is, oh, this was just a thought experiment.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe then why did he get banned for five years for a thought experiment?
Speaker 1: Like that's yeah, right, And then.
Speaker 3: This gets this gets a little deeper and a little weirder because we can bring our old pal Elon back into this.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So Roku's original post was called the Quantum Billionaire Trick, and this is where it starts to get weird, because you know, one of the guys you could argue that would be building a bridge to the eighth sphere situation would be Elon. Elon's grandfather even was a major technocrat. He was one of the first technocrats, which of course you know, this is this theology that will facilitate bringing in the situation. The Steiner's areman or Roku's basilisk, and so Grimes was also talking about this. So this is how Elon Muskin Grimes became a couple was Roku's basilisk.
Speaker 1: So she was.
Speaker 3: Actually using that as an artistic device for one of her songs. It's a song called Flesh Without Blood. And in the well, first of all, I think they know exactly what they're doing when they do this. I just want to side and note that, like where Nick Land talks about artists and sensitives can channel info from these beings and bring it into our realm. Like I think some of these artists, perhaps even Grimes are are actively trying to do that. But it's in the song of her called Flesh without Blood that she has a character in a music video called Roko's basilisk.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, and so.
Speaker 3: I looked into this. I'll get to the elone part in a minute where they link up over this, but you know, metaphysical title for the song there sounds like kind of like a robot, you know, flesh without blood that there's a line in the song that says, I've got a dog looks just like you. Kind of artificial life type of stuff. I looked at the album art and two things jumped out at me. It is definitely are Eman's face and if you've ever seen depictions of Steiner's raman, it's basically the same phase that she's gotten her album art. And it's above an eight pointed star of ishtar. So it's like, I'm like, okay, there's something here. You know. It's like she's acting out the divine feminine and above her watching overall that is Aramon. Because that's the symbolism for the album art, because this was like what do they call it whenever it's it was a single. This was a single, so it had a single arc, so that's what this is. And then uh, also it has these uh it looks like Araman has these arms like assembly line like robots making robots, assembly line arms. So it's it's it's very Fourth Industrial Revolutionists in that way. So but yeah, anyway, I just want to remark on the symbolism. But this is the thing that got Elon hooked up with Grimes. He sees the video, knows what Rocu's Baslisk is. They strike up dialogue on Twitter about this and he flies grin. That's you know, that starts the relationship. He flies Grimes out to give her tour of his factory, which is also again very Fourth Industrial Revolutionist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: You know, just to bring Schwab class Schwab back into this. That was his thing, was the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Right, So this this whole story, I don't care about the celebrity drama of it at all. It's a giant metaphor, Yeah, my opinion for the A sphere, and it's all centered around I mean, they got together because of Rokus Basilisk, which is the people who would bring it in.
Speaker 1: And that's also very interesting.
Speaker 2: Like you said, araman Is, it's not a one to one comparison. But what I will say is if we were to try to compare apples to apples as far as and this is not to try to bring up Christianity, but just to try to give the good cult member some sort of a comparison. A her Amazda in the Zoroastrian religion is essentially God, and yes he can present himself in like six ways, but the overarching dude himself is Ahura. Mazda would be equivalent to the devil or the destructive spirit if you will, And there's all kinds of imagery and iconography you can look up with him, wings horns, dragonface.
Speaker 1: This whole thing.
Speaker 2: So to say that this woman Grimes was using this type of imagery blending it with technocratic symbolism for lack of better words, and assembly line robots and these types of things. Next thing, you know, Elon Musk, who was wearing the whole Satan's champion armor that one time, is inviting her to his factory to look at his manufacturing. Like yeah, you know, it's a bit on the nose, but sometimes they're just out here wilding out like that, just in the public.
Speaker 1: It's a thing.
Speaker 4: Take care. They don't care if people know or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because like what are we going to do?
Speaker 4: Who's really going to touch Elon? Like, no matter how much shit we talk.
Speaker 5: Is anyone actually gonna do anything if they like one hundred percent prove it.
Speaker 2: I mean the irs might, I don't know, may maybe the maybe the child support agency can because that boy has got like eighteen kids he has to pay child support on.
Speaker 1: But you know, I don't know. But yes, I hear your point.
Speaker 3: Well, they do operate with a lot of impunity. Yeah they do. You know, it takes a lot to take down in industry, titan of that in these these tech guys. The last one that fell was was Sam bankmin Freed, and I mean he kind of made it inevitable that he fell. Most of these guys get away with everything, and like, yeah, this was just the whole situation with Grimes and Elon converging over Roku's basilisk is on. It's just two on the nose, Like you said, it's just and even to the point where and like I said, I don't care about the celebrity gossip of this, but it just stuck out to me as a metaphor for what's happening to humanity. Essentially, on one of their it's their first or second dates, Elon takes her out in a car, one of his cars and takes his hand off the wheel and cover his eyes and lets the car drive itself and make turns, And that was like this big moment for them. And I think that that's like a metaphors as well. They want humans to kind of take a back seat and to let technology drive. So the whole thing, in my opinion, with Elon and Grimes was the whole relationship I saw a centered around this aph sphere type of situation. It's it's an object lesson for explaining what's going on on a greater scale, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on bro, I say, if anybody doesn't know what Grimes looks like, it's it's very strange to see old man Elon with this girl that looks like she's sixteen but also like also looks like her name should be Methany.
Speaker 1: And it's like, bro, like, what what are we talking about here? Like Elon with all that weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah you think he had like the hottest women.
Speaker 2: Ever, but oh he probably does can and probably does. But then there's this like like our boy Tim is saying here. Though I don't think that it was because they just like felt the love of the kindred spirit. No, no, I believe this was a lot more symbolic for uh, well, there's a there's a laundry list of reasons.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I'm thinking about this quote too that she said, because what okay, so that they've been getting back together and breaking up in all this and I never followed this stuff, but I thought that this was interesting, so I looked into it, and she has recently said that they are not together now they have all these kids together too, so it's like sometimes she'll just make an announcement of what their status is as a couple.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, forgot.
Speaker 2: This is the one where they have the kid with the Elvish letters in it and this is them Yeah.
Speaker 3: Damns, yeah, like unpronounceable pronounced. She said like that they're not together. She loves Elon with a whole heart, and her life and art are now dedicated to the mission cryptic.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 3: Now nobody's going to know what the mission is unless you have a little bit of context and you look into some of these stories that we just lay it out for the good cult members, it's like, what is the mission? Well, they're technocrats. Go watch any of her interviews, Go watch the one with her on Lex Friedman. She is about the same stuff that Elon's about. He's she's more candid. You know, he'll he I don't know, I don't know. You hear him on Joe Rogan and it's like he'll he'll say things, but he'll say things in a way where he's not like coming across like he's advocating for them. But we know you can just look at the guy and see what he's bringing into the world and tell that he's bringing about singularity type of stuff with Neurlink and and all the rest. She's she's very vocal about this stuff too. So you know, this is a group of technocrats. What else would the mission be. They want to bring this in and.
Speaker 1: New world order kind of shit. Absolutely, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: I think so. It's just such a big story. It's like, how do you put it into words? But like I think I said before, Elon's grandfather was one of the first technocrats in the thirties, and that his name was Joshua Norman Haldeman, and he was involved with that original technocratic movement alongside of names like Aldus Huxley. And this is in the thirties. It was in the thirties where Aldus Huxley talked about the scientific dictatorship. That's not unlike the dictatorship we see represented later in Orwell's work nineteen eighty four. It was like doing this call and response thing with Huxley and HG. Wells. He's like, Oh, I see what these guys are trying to usher in. Let me show you what looks like if we do that. That's what nineteen eighty four is. But so you know, I think Orwell was like, I see what the Democrats want. It's key here that all this stuff is decided for you and that you have no say. That's kind of what they want this scientific dictatorship to look like. And they kind of want you to be ruled over by a scientific priest, crafty science, technology and this underlying of cult.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Orwell, have y'all seen that Animal Farm is being released as a movie made for children.
Speaker 1: I am stoked.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's ever in a too early of an age to teach the children the.
Speaker 1: Message of Animal Farm. I'm stoked, but yeah.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 5: Speaking of Techno, but Grime's really quick. Did you know their third baby is named Technoga Mechanicus.
Speaker 2: I knew the first one was ex Elvish letter, Elvis letter XI, and then the next one is ex seen a dark Side Siderial or some shit so wild.
Speaker 5: XA XA is nicknamed why is their first one? Their second one is the one that's x ae a dash roman um rolls X one one, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who is named X.
Speaker 5: And then they secretly welcome their third child named Techno Techno Mechanicus twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty three Techno Mechanicus.
Speaker 5: So I just thought it was interesting as you were saying all this. I was like, they literally named their baby Techno Mechanicus.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody gave George Foreman shit for naming all of his sons and daughters George Foreman and George Dana Foreman.
Speaker 1: Which it is.
Speaker 2: It is, and that should be made fun of, yes, but also, come on, dude, I think Elon's just out here doing the most just for the hell of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, what techno mechanicus.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 3: That's that's why I think that that cryptic, sort of elusive language about the mission is somewhere in there. It's about this sort of stuff bringing in the technocracy, because I.
Speaker 5: Mean they're crazy though, Like the two of them together really disturbing in and of itself, but I wouldn't. I mean, he because the way he acts and because the way his mind is, I wouldn't doubt that he views people as beneath AI and that like AI is far superior. I mean, just the way he talks about it. I mean, they were they're gonna be launching the first spacecraft or space what we would call it.
Speaker 4: I forgot what it's called. It's like it's pretty much based off of Star Wars. They're gonna be.
Speaker 1: Released this year, not the Starship.
Speaker 4: Is it the Starship?
Speaker 2: It might be, but basically it's like the it Basically it's an aircraft carrier for space. Well, they'll be able to launch more crafts off of it, and it's more than just an ISS and it's more than just a new satellite. It's like the launch past for everything else that's going on from that point forward. Yeah, and Elon's pretty much spearheading that.
Speaker 4: Because it is called Starship, damn.
Speaker 2: And yeah, he's trying to basically privatize space exploration, which he's been very vocal about for years now. It's not a secret if you look at all of his business holdings, all of the different industries that he has really gotten involved with.
Speaker 1: All of them are needed to colonize Mars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's pretty much what it is.
Speaker 5: It says SpaceX has initially a planned to send a rocket filled with robots to Mars in twenty twenty six. Then program got stalled, so now it's actually being released as a starship rocket versions of it is instromental in the company's plans for missions to the Moon and Mars. They're going to try again to make it to Mars because he wants to colonize the planet.
Speaker 4: So that is kind of the whole situation with that.
Speaker 5: It's interesting though that he is like he pretty much made peace with Trump again to be able to get the get on board with the whole Genesis and the AI and stuff and being able to push this forward because the Genesis, as I wanted to touch base and look at it. They're using it as a sense of like, well, it's good for the economy, we're going to use it for the environment, but also we're going to be like, you know, building a whole bunch of you know, secret shit with it and trying to make sure that we.
Speaker 4: Rule the world.
Speaker 5: But it's the environment. So that's a whole vibe that's happening with the AI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know what, it's something too with just with the title Genesis. I really think that they're trying to reclaim creation for man Man's version of Genesis of Creation, because that's that's how they think. You know, something you said in Innego Raven reminded me of a quote from Grimes on Alex Friedman Show where she said she sees homo's sapiens as becoming Homo techno, becoming this totally different thing. And back to this Genesis thing where they they're trying to I think they're trying to bring in this New Atlantis and they got that idea Francis Bacon essentially is which I think I threw his name out there early on, because first of all, Musk has said he said it in a tweet that he reads that every week. He reads like a passage of New Atlantis every week. And New Atlantis has ties back to Pluto and the Guardians of the Republic where you get this idea again, the few controlling the many. All this stuff is you know, intertwined so and technocracy, because I'm saying they're technocrats a lot this is the official definition in case I messed it up earlier. It's a government or control system of society by elites and technical experts. So I think you can see once you start to understand what these terms mean, like technocracy and singularity, you can you can see how they're trying to use that to gain control. And I mean this this flows into so many different topics. Eugenics, right, which is a parent in Huxley's work, and Brave New World that that book you've.
Speaker 5: Got never died either though, so you can go onto it. Well, you used to so pre COVID, you used to be able to go on to a lot of the websites that did a lot of genetic testings and you could go in and actually it would take a while, but you could go in and actually read their research about what they you know, what they're producing, but you'd have to.
Speaker 4: Like sift through it.
Speaker 5: They have a ton of genetic programs where they've been doing eugenics all this time, and it has a huge underbelly of creating the superhumans, dictating what humans do. And you know what we look like taking out the genomes that are broken and not working, i e. Anybody that has like down syndrome because that's technically not perfect. So they're wanting to remove those things from the sequencing. And that has never left and people are like, yes it has. It's you know, died with the Nazis.
Speaker 4: It never died. It never died.
Speaker 5: It just got better and they're just able to actually do things. I personally think that they're using that associated with cloning to be able to create a different type of race that maybe we haven't seen yet to where they're kind of, you know, we'll see like the Joe Biden, like the cloning and seeing how it falls and things like that. I think they actually have a way better superior race that they're making that they've just been making this whole time, that they're getting closer to whatever that perfectionism that they're trying to get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that. I mean, yeah, the technology and this is another thing, like the robots. I don't think people realize how weird it's going to get with robots. I mean, I've seen clips online. I don't know if you guys know about Oscar the robot, but it's not a robot like what people might think, like a Star Wars android. It's like a a little looks like a little piece of an human organ that they put this little black robot on. It sticks on it like a like a magnet on a fridge, and it brings the organ to life. The organ starts pumping like a heartwood. And then you take these ligaments and you put them on there and they start to work, and before you know it, it's like this little ball of flesh with tentacles that's crawling around on the floor.
Speaker 1: It's like Frankenstein's Monster.
Speaker 3: Literally, it's a Frankenstein situation. It is a Frankenstein moment that is perfect. So what they're gearing up for with that is like and there's another one to make my point, there's this It looks the same way. It's very flesh sheet and it's got it's like a it's like a colon or something, and they hiok a robot up to it and it starts to talk. It's simulating the human throat. Wow, they're gonna be able to create a human a robot clone. You know. It's a walking, talking robot that looks you because it's got all this flesh on it. Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 5: Have you have you seen have you seen the robots though? The big bolt up one that they released last year that's huge. It has like muscles and everything, and it's actually they you can watch it because they actually cut back the flesh and you watch the muscles actually move and contract. Like they are a lot more advanced towards that than ever before. I mean, they've been look at Oh my gosh, why did her name Anika?
Speaker 4: She has her.
Speaker 5: Facial expressions are mimic, like she's learning and she's been doing this all the different versions of it for the last decade. They've learned how to mimic facial expressions and like, you know, oh I'm happy, so like I smile now, but my eyes also move and my eyebrows move and all of these things, Like they've.
Speaker 4: Learned how to do this already.
Speaker 5: And that new one that they released last year that's actually imitating a real human, like it's they have muscles, they have veins, they have all all of these things.
Speaker 4: So given in another five years, and hell.
Speaker 5: I mean, we're going to have a blade Runner situation in our hands where we can't even tell what's what.
Speaker 4: And that's actually one of my favorite movies forever.
Speaker 3: So yeah, me too. Actually, I mean I've got a Blade Runner story as it relates to this too. And you know, so once I started learning, like, okay, I got my head. It wrapped around all these concepts like technocracy and singularity. And I'm starting to see this pattern where a lot of this stuff that we're seeing rolled out right now was presented to us long ago, in some cases in some of these sci fi movies as far back as you know, the sixties, if we're talking about Blade Runner. Because so, what I did was, I got up. I got a bookshelf over there full of like sci fi alls, because I love sci fi. I got up and I went over there and looked, and I'm like, I'm just gonna just see what happens here and see if I'm recognize any patterns here. So I got, uh, what is it? Robots Dream of Electric Sleep? It's the novel that Blade Runners based off of.
Speaker 4: Okay, what is what is it against?
Speaker 3: It's weird. It's a weird title. I think it's do Android's Dream of Electric Sleep. I think that's the title. Wow, it's Arthur C. Clark, I believe, Okay, but I can't reach there and I just go there. But anyways, so I open up to the first page. And I just read the first page, and you know, the main character is presented, of course, and they keep using this word of android, and what it is is the main character has this sort of droid that helps him out. And in the in the book they call it an android, and I'm like thinking, like it's and that book came out in nineteen sixty eight. I'm thinking, I've got an android right here. It's twenty twenty five, twenty twenty six. I've got an android right here that will talk to me if I wanted to, We'll tell me where to go.
Speaker 4: That's creepy, that's really care.
Speaker 3: Where with me? This stuff was presented to us in the sci fi Yeah, and you know you get these rollout years, right. I think that nineteen sixty eight was one of these pre programming years for them, because what else came out in nineteeny sixty eight two thousand and one Space Odyssey that's based off of that one might be based off the Arthur C. Clark book. Yeah, because Philip K. Dick wrote the Blade Runner thing. Clark, who they called the uh, the Philosopher of I'll think about it in a minute. But Clark writes a book that becomes two thousand and one Space Odyssey. Of course the movie comes out, it's Kubrick nineteen sixty eight. And what do we see in that movie. We see an AI on a spaceship that goes rogue and takes over.
Speaker 2: And at that time that was seen as complete sci fi because remember, allegedly, nineteen sixty nine is when you put a man on the moon. So in sixty eight, every ounce of what you're talking about right now was so far are fetched, so into the future life this was, this was completely in the mind of someone's imagination, strictly for people's entertainment. My my, my, how quickly the sci fi becomes reality and real science and technocracy of today.
Speaker 5: But you do remember that The Jetsons was made in nineteen sixty two, Yeah, where they were taken care of the nanny by a robot right the entire time, so and she was a part of the family, and she had feelings and emotions and all of these things. And you know that I grew up watching that, And so it's interesting how they pre program people all those decades ago, and how like nowadays they have like the wild robot, for example, if you don't have kids, this is a kids movie that they released last year, I believe, and pretty much what it is is like this robot is sent to Earth and like has to learn all these different things and then has like a whole soul and helps raise this duck and this goose and all of these different stuff that happens. But I was telling my kids about it, I was like, look, they're trying to teach you that AI and robots are your best friends, and like they're going to have souls, and like they you want them in, you know, in their.
Speaker 4: House with you.
Speaker 5: You want them doing things with you. There's tons of shows that they've released in the last five years for kids that are all about robots and how the Little One with a Little Ghost Robot. Actually it's a it's actually a really good movie. It's cute, but.
Speaker 1: No to your point.
Speaker 2: Hell, even Wally that was years that was more than five years ago. And then look at what the humans were doing during Wally and Wally's Guys, A Little soul, little Eva robot.
Speaker 1: And all these things.
Speaker 2: It was a Disney movie, I know, shocker, but all of the humans had gotten so fat because they were so relyant on technology.
Speaker 1: It's almost like the movie idiocracy. Yeah. Yeah, it's like Idiocracy was made as a as a spoof.
Speaker 2: It wasn't supposed to be a blueprint, and yet we are rapidly approaching that right now. Wally was meant for entertainment. Yet I just have a weird feeling that sometime in the next one hundred years that's going to be a real situation if we don't make some changes right now.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, you've got Raven. You mentioned eugenics, Jacob, you mentioned New World Order. We've got all this sci fi preprogramming attached to this. A New World Order part, by the way, is like very apparent in HG. Wells works. Just he actually wrote a book called New World Order that nobody ever talks about.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: You got the eugenics in Huxley's work, both Huxley's Julian an Aldias. You've got another thing, though, apartheid that I thought was involved with this, which is supported by Peter Thiel to bring him into this because we know you are people already know he's he's involved with this whole technocrat stuff, but apartheid, which is something I wasn't planning on running into later. Uh So, so Peter till grows up for some time in South America, South Africa excuse under apartheid. He later comes over here and goes to Stanford University Shoker there, and he's one of the only pro apartheid students there. This is at a time where they are Stanford students are protesting apartheid. He's pro apartheid. So and this is just as apartheid is fueled by like racist ideology. This is a really strange chance to take. In the fifties, Elon Musk's grandfather moved to South Africa as well under the newly established apartheid. It was brand new there at the time, and he was a supporter of it there. So you've got two guys from South Africa, Musk because Elon Musk grew up there too, and Peter Thiel attached to this apartheid thing. And I just this gets there's this I don't usually get into the racism stuff on any of my shows, but like, there's this racist undercurrent here when you get into these figures like Curtis Jarvin. I don't know if he's come up on your show.
Speaker 1: At all, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: He's he's a modern guy. He's like a a tech bro ideologue. Who is I mean, he's he's been caught on camera saying racist stuff, saying stuff that, you know, certain races should not rule over big swaths of population.
Speaker 1: So like Nick Fintez, got you, got you?
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah, and uh what there was something I don't remember I was going with that. Yeah, it's Curtis Jarvin, and he said all this weird.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing.
Speaker 2: These tech bros are already pro apartheid, or at least in some way, shape or form. They may not be overtly saying we need to, you know, institute that in America right now. But now let's take it to the technology side of things, where we're not talking about a race of human we're talking about the human race, the entirety of the human race, and the robots who are far superior. They can work longer, they could, they can retain more information, they could be programmed to do so much more than any human of any racial background. So I feel like we might be on the precipice of a technocratic apartheid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think so. I think so. The other thing I was going to say was in one of these interviews Jarvin he was kind of lovingly talking about and using the British Empire as an example for why certain races should rule over people and others shouldn't. And I just to venerate the British Empire. I'm not okay with.
Speaker 2: That, no, I mean, look at how Britain's being ran right now. And I mean we've made the joke a million times, but I'll die on this hill. They took over a third of the world for spices and shit, learned how to use none of them. And they're yeah, yeah, right now, they're not even they're colloquially called beans on toast over there. It's currently being on falafel, like let's let's yeah, the British empires being taken over from the inside out from an infection that they caused.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, So these guys are they're expousing all this backwards theology. And you can see this clearly with all these even some of Peter Thiel's lectures and interviews, just like what is what are these guys talking about? Like these people already live on Mars.
Speaker 5: This is the German guy, correct, Like he was from Germany. Correct, And he's the one that owns PayPal. He helped found PayPal and yes, yes, okay and so like and he him and Musk also made come what is it called Confinity?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Where?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, that's who.
Speaker 5: I wanted to make sure I was correct who it was Peter Thiel, Yeah, the digital world currency, and how he's in bed with him and the billionaire. I just want to I want to make sure I had, like who who it was?
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm laughing because Peter Teal being in bed with Elon. He's also an openly gay man and has been for years. Who just did a four part mini series on the Anti Christ.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's yeah phrasing.
Speaker 5: He designed, He designed and created a new world currency. I thought was an interesting name that he decided to pick. But yeah, I was just kind of like looking into him, making sure I knew exactly who this was because I thought I knew the name, but I just wanted to do it because he also invested in like AI Lift.
Speaker 4: He's also heavily invested in SpaceX and he's.
Speaker 2: Also the reason why JD. Vance is the Vice President of the United States right now.
Speaker 4: It's interesting he was involved with Hull Cogan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, weird weird ties, weird connections. Hull Cogan got involved in some tech startups back.
Speaker 1: In the day.
Speaker 5: He successfully viewed an invasive privacy thing with this guy pretty much for making a sex tape featuring the wrestler. And obviously I don't know everyone should know who that is, but yeah, I just was looking into his whole situation. And he went to Stanford for the same thing that everybody else goes for pretty much in philosophy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really weird.
Speaker 2: And then homeboy brings in this guy, this up and comer jd that nobody has heard of.
Speaker 1: Dude's changed his.
Speaker 2: Name like four times because he comes from a fucked up.
Speaker 1: Childhood and things. Uh.
Speaker 2: And next thing you know, he just takes him under his wing and puts him in his back pocket. And when the time comes for Donnie t to need a new VP, somehow one of his big investor bros by the name of Peter Teal just like, Hey, I got this guy. He's in politics and grants it last week. He was a never trumper, but I have a feeling that if you gave him a call, he'd be a really good VP.
Speaker 1: Cut to JD Vance.
Speaker 4: That's the thing he also wrote.
Speaker 5: He also wrote a book like after leaving Stanford, he wrote The Diversity Myth, allegedly political intolerance at the university.
Speaker 4: He felt some type of way, apparently at nighttime.
Speaker 3: He also runs Ballantier, which is you know, this is like technology that has military applications as well as a lot of other things. I mean, you know, I think you mentioned the one world currency. He's number one on the list for technocrats right now. Would for me he would probably be Peter Deal I believe it or not. I think he overshadows Elon Musk in that regard.
Speaker 1: What is your take on Palmer Lucky.
Speaker 3: It's a new name to me. I've seen it a couple of times. I haven't looked into him yet.
Speaker 2: This guy, you've probably seen him on Rogan and on Sean Ryan. He's like twenty six. He has a mullet and a weird soul patch. But he's worth multi billions. He is developing weapons systems right now. He is an absolute tech bro. But he's also one of these guys that is like he was a child prodigy, and he he from.
Speaker 1: What I can tell, doesn't seem like he's out there for nefarious purposes.
Speaker 2: He seems like he's still true blue American all the way through kind of thing. But who's to say what he'll be in the next ten years. So yeah, if you haven't looked into him, I highly recommend it.
Speaker 3: Oh well, yeah, there's just a lot of weird stuff with fel just to go back to him for a second. Even even the name Pallanteer, he took that from Lord of the Rings, and in Lord of the Rings that was a sorcerers seeing stone. Yeah, that's kind of an application that they want to apply to that, like this mysticism with technology type of a thing. But he's kind a very interesting background. I mean, he actually, like I say, he lived in South Africa for a while. They moved to South Africa to a German colony. His grandparents were. They were Germans and they were they lived under the Third Reich. I don't know if they were Nazis or not, but they were there.
Speaker 1: Most Germans were.
Speaker 3: But this colony that they moved to, where Peter Thial lived until he was about ten or eleven, was known to be a pro Nazi haven. Ex Nazis were welcome there and they would fly but still fly the same old flags and all this stuff. So he's got this strange, convoluted, is it Nazi or is it not Nazi? Passed? He's been looking into the corporate cities. That's a that's another extension of all the stuff we're talking about now, especially when you get into the New Atlantis, this idea of building this scientific, new Enlightenment, new World order, corporate fifteen minute city. You know, if I could, yeah, I could probably throw a couple other phrases in there too, But it's a lot of things. It's smart cities, you know, it's freedom cities. If we're going to quote Trump, and you know jd Vance, Peter Till gets him in office. Jd Vance goes, first couple of weeks in office, go up to Greenland. We know Trump's trying to take Greenland. Peter Till looks into that. He's been research into corporate cities. They've said it out loud embroiders that they want to establish Greenland as a AI tech bro hub with all these futuristic cities there. So they're planning big things with that land. He's a big part of it. So you know, this is this is technocracy. It's we're going to preside over you by science. We're going to implement an electronic control system. It's occult New Enlightenment stuff that brings about this singularity and the technocracy attempts to manage the singularity. So that's and there's a lot of occult you know, backcurrents here with this stuff too. Oh absolutely, it's it's a scary concept because of all the unknowns, and it seems like people are just unconcerned with this. Some people are blessfully unaware. That's why I think it's important to talk talk about this stuff because there's just no there's no guardrails here. I think most people are going to be swept up with this thing like a wave. They won't even know what hit them.
Speaker 2: Well, it's because so many people are blinded by the convenience that it could bring right in the how it will help our society.
Speaker 4: City is going to get people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, that's going to get that well, because so they're the model of it, like one of the places that you can actually look so.
Speaker 4: They'll break it down for you.
Speaker 5: The University of the Built Environment is a place that actually will help people learn more about it and pretty much it what a fifteen minute city is broken down to. And the model wise, it is very enticing to a lot of people because people spend on average seventy percent more time commuting back and forth to work than two decades ago, and it's rising every year, like how much time it takes.
Speaker 4: And so the concept behind it is that it's.
Speaker 5: An urban planning model where everything a resident needs is in their daily life can be accessed within a fifteen minute walk or bike ride, making an entire city transversible in fifty minutes. Instead, it means designing local areas to have everything civilians need within this distance. So but then, like if you look on the backside of this, there's a lot of conversations where they want to actually implement blockades almost per se, where you don't go outside of your fifteen minutes. There was that movie that was made with it had like a time stamp on your arm and a clock of how much time everyone's time was worth.
Speaker 4: Currency.
Speaker 5: It was with like justin Timberlake and I forget who else, but it was it was a dumb.
Speaker 4: You know whatever.
Speaker 5: But the whole concept though, remember they were locked in their areas, like they were actually in there. They weren't allowed to go outside of this. And there's been quite a few movie references to not being able to go out. And so when I looked into it a couple of years ago, when it first came up, the conversation when they were showing just the initial models was that it was going to be this really awesome thing and you don't need to go nowhere. You can just walk and do all of these stuff and you don't have to leave, you don't have to leave that that area. Well, then the conversation became, well, what I have to leave because I have family in this other area. I want to go over here. Well, then they wanted to a tax how much you're driving. They wanted to take away the cars, and you'll have to use whatever public trans transportation they allow you to, but then you're gonna have to have a way to pay for it. Well, digital currency comes into this as well, because you know the UK is pushing for digital currency. They told their citizens, fuck you, you're getting this. That's there's no ifans or butts. Well, once they take the money away and they control the money and then control how how much you have, and then then they put you locked in these cities, then what if they decided to starve you out? What if they decided to block you in, say there's some unknown quote unquote pandemic, they.
Speaker 4: Just lock in the whole city and you're screwed. So it's the.
Speaker 5: Concept sounds nice for the conveniency. The problem is is you're just handy your freedom and you're not even batting an eye because it's easy and well, you know, I don't have to go nowhere. I can just I can walk down the street and everything I need is there. The problem is is you don't see everything else outside of that of what you're giving up. You're giving up everything to have a conveniency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've said this a million times. And also I'm willing to die on this hill too. I deeply believe that modern civilization people don't actually want freedom. They want the freedom to be comfortable, right most people, because true freedom is dangerous.
Speaker 1: That means there's risk associated with it.
Speaker 2: That means that you might have to and when I say fight for it, I don't mean actually with weapons. I mean you're gonna have to take a stand. You're gonna have to have your line in the sand that you know you're not crossing. You're gonna have to defend your statements on things. Freedom requires work, It requires effort. Most people living in modern society don't have the work ethic to really put in the work. Too many maintain freedom. I believe that they more often than not want the freedom to be comfortable, and they're willing to sacrifice so much of that freedom if it means their convenience and their comfort. And that's really sad, but it's also that's the modern world we live in.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, and freedom, I mean, you make a good point, because freedom is sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone if you're going to experience more freedom in the world we live in. When it comes to like, let's say you get out of these cities that are slowly and increasingly becoming you know, there's this cloud coming in over us of surveillance. If you get out of these cities, you're gonna have to and you know, you make an attempt to break away from the system. It means more work, it means less comfort in your daily life. Yeah, you know, you're not just going and sitting behind a desk and coming home and watching Netflix and ordering overeats. You're you got a garden. You gotta maintain the chickens. You're gonna have to, you know, maintain your plot of land. You're gonna have to do all this stuff to experience what true freedom is, which used to be just the way of life.
Speaker 2: The freest person in America right now is some dude living in a cabin in Alaska, hundreds of miles from civilization.
Speaker 1: He is all the freedom he could do what however the hell he wants.
Speaker 2: But also if he is out there cutting down a tree and breaks his leg, no one is coming to help him, like he's completely on his own, but he is.
Speaker 1: Also completely free. Now.
Speaker 2: I am not saying that everybody should be living that type of lifestyle. I believe that we can probably find some sort of a middle ground that we can be comfortable with here. But just when you look at the litmus test of your average American citizen, and I'm not even gonna say just American, I'll say pretty much any civilized quote unquote Western, quote unquote first world country, most people do not actually have the stones and the backbone and the work ethic to really grab their own freedom and take it for what it's worth. Most of them, when the government says, oh, we're passing a new mandate and this is the way it's gonna be okay whenever you say, mister government man, and they're just gonna let it go regardless if it's actually a law.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you gotta fight the power. No, no, no.
Speaker 2: Like COVID's a great example of this. The masks were never a law that was a mandate. It was a strong suggestion. There was no penalties for you not wearing a mask. You may not be able to go shop at this store. There's more stores, right, There's more things.
Speaker 1: You could go do.
Speaker 2: But people acted as if a new law was passed. And that was a really really good litmus test to see how many people will just bend the knee and capitulate with little to no effort, little to no resistance other than maybe putting up a post about how your morning was inconvenience and that was it. That was that was you taking a stand, and it's like, you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I think some more and more people as some of the realization starts to hit some of us that are awake for this thing. We're not just getting. Some people are sleep right into this thing. Some people are having this conversation needs to be had as I think some of us are going to at some point stand up and say, Okay, I'm getting out of the city. I'm watching my city become the fifteen minute city. So I'm going to take a stand. I'm gonna get up, I'm gonna get out of my conference zone. I'm gonna go get land, and I'm gonna figure this thing out with some like minded people. And that's been a theme that I've kind of stumbled upon on my show. We're talking more and more about that now increasingly on my show, something I want to explore more of in the future, Like I'm trying to help people in the future. I want to help people get access to the knowledge and the techniques and just the means to be able to do that, because I think that's what's going to have to happen. As we were talking about the fifteen minute cities, there's swiftly becoming nineteen eighty four, which is that's what Orwell was trying to warn everybody about, or at least say, hey, this is worst case scenario, but probable as well. You know, He's he's looking at Aldis Huxley and H. G. Wells and some of these other technocrats and saying, Okay, these guys are making this sound like cool. It's like they're trying to sell you this crazy form of communism almost that you might think you want. But let me show you what it really looks like when you take the cherry off and the icing off and all that. That's what he was warning us about. So and I think too, you know, look at Bloomberg, Michael Bloomberg, he was the mayor of New York City. He established a headquarters recently in London in the financial sector, and he put in this brand new, state of the art building which is like an AI surveillance corporation headquarters first corporation, where you know, they know when you get up from your desk, they know every movement you make. They monitor you all day while you're at work. I have another friend who works for a fortune five hundred company and it's a work from home and you have to be on your computer all day. It's mandatory that you put in X amount of time on the computer. And there's no way around it. Like if you get up to go to the bathroom, somehow they know the sensors tell them that. Yeah, So there's no like you know, going in to the other room and cooking yourself lunch or something unless they know about it, and it's got to be that allotted period of time that they allow for you. My point is like all these sensors like they're going to control you down to these minute details. This is the fourth Industrial Revolution, this is what it entailed with that.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely comes from China.
Speaker 5: Because technocracy, well China is the one. So a couple of years ago they actually they've been testing it on the children is where it comes from. So they have schools that where parents have actually signed up their kids for this program where they actually wear different types of headbands, and what they do is as they're watching, how many times the eyes get distracted.
Speaker 4: What are they looking at?
Speaker 5: What are they are they distracted or are they doing their work? How fast are they doing their work? What is their emotional state. It's regulating all of these things.
Speaker 4: And they actually can watch.
Speaker 5: This in real time and so it shows every single time somebody one of the kids gets off task and how they and how it gets off tasks.
Speaker 4: Then on top of that, they've.
Speaker 5: Also now had multiple you know AI robots come in and they've tested, hey can we teach the children.
Speaker 4: How do they engage with the robots, How do they view these robots, Are they actually listening to them?
Speaker 5: Do they trust them? How can we further use them in classrooms? And then to hear that they're they're using the kids to see how they can get to the adults and be able to because kids are easily manipulated, they'll look at it and think it, you know, oh, it's cool. So the way that they got the parents to sign over was this was a conversation of them trying to figure out how to eliminate distractions and create better, sh smarter children. Pretty much is the whole concept behind it, and like, you know, well, if we can study what's distracting your kids, then we can help them better learn. So they came at it obviously from a good point of view, but in reality, I don't think it really had anything to do with that. I think it's more about mind control, and it's more about controlling the population. And as we move forward in more advanced you're gonna because once you stifle so much creativity, you're not gonna have people that are able or willing I guess to create anything. They're going to grow up as kids not being able to color, you know, a random dragon or whatever.
Speaker 4: Because it's not allowed.
Speaker 5: It's not permitted, and so it's just it's all insidious and it's all a plan, but it takes time to implement that plan.
Speaker 4: So that people it's easily digestible by people.
Speaker 1: So oh no, absolutely.
Speaker 2: I have a buddy of mine who is working as a pipe designer, right and uh I was.
Speaker 1: I asked his wife, like was so, oh, hey, text him real quick? And I ask him this and this, Oh I can't text him. He's at work.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, wait, he works in an office, like he's not on site. And in certain plants and in certain industries, you're not allowed to have your cell phone on site because you could take a picture of the refinery.
Speaker 1: That's like company secrets these types of things.
Speaker 2: Fine, fine, but I'm like, he's working at the office, he's not what do you mean he can't have his phone? Oh no, no, they have a camera on his laptop watching him, and like he can't even he can't look away from his screen because or if he pulls his phone out, I cou'd be fired and blackballed instantly. I'm like, wait what And this was years ago, not like a decade, like this was about six years ago. As a matter of fact, cut too. Amazon drivers now have a camera in their trucks that's watching them as they drive. Not in all states, but some states have this and it's being powered by AI. And they claim that the dude, my buddy who was working with the pipe design. They were saying that it was to protect from the stealing of company secrets. In reality that it was nothing to do with that. It was absolutely trying to make sure that when they pay you for twelve hours, they're getting twelve hours to the second of your work out of you. The Amazon drivers are saying that it's for the security of the packages, right, They're just trying to make sure that these Amazon drivers aren't tampering with the packages. No Amazon driver is messing with your packages. Yeah, it might get stolen off your porch from somebody. The Amazon driver is not trying to tamper with the package. Why would they do that. They're trying to keep their job for Amazon. It's all a part of the control mechanism and it's all being powered by AI. It's mind blowing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like to the a minute ago we were talking about how some of this is coming out of China. I mean that's a crazy thing to look into, because I think it's as of twenty twelve. I think early aughts China changed from communists to a technocracy. That's their official title now, is not that they're communist, is technocracy. And if you look at the work of Anthony Sutton and Patrick Wood, the speculation is that that change was brought about by influence by the Rockefellers, because the Rockefellers have long had these very quiet but very strong relations with China, so it's you know, it's not that they brought that. So it's another example the technocracy coming out of America. Right. We talked about the Nazis. Before the Nazis even were looking at technocracy, they had it on the table. They were getting it from us as well. And I looked into the Rockefellers recently and it's just so crazy. I mean, they have their own version. It's the Rockefeller Foundation. They have their own version of the fifteen Minute City that they're working on, and they're calling it Resilient Cities. The original website was taken down. You get the error operator unknown five O five things. But if you go to the Rockefeller Foundation dot org, they allude to it on their some because what they did was they rolled it out in Guadalajara and parts of Mexico City as a trial run. This is this is their version of the fifteen minute smart city, and they had this corporate structure to it. Or they tell you on the site, you know, we send in our they use that word resilient about twenty times in there are resilient Officers, our CEO who does resilience training. And we even looked up on the show why We're like, why are they using this word resilience so much? So we looked at the Jamatria for it, which I never do, but in this case, I was like, well, you know, these are cobblists, so what are they thinking? So we looked it up in Resilience is six sixty six in Jamatria.
Speaker 5: Wow, but that's crazy, it is so but they have these so it's their resilient city project.
Speaker 3: It's it's similar to the Trump fifth Freedom Cities. It's similar to Peter Till's corporate or floating cities as they'll sometimes call it smart cities, et cetera. And also on the site right below all this is an article with a picture of them and they're announcing their partnership with mister Beast. I've rope him into this.
Speaker 4: He is. He is everywhere, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Everywhere he's ever if you look. Recently, there was a clip going around on Instagram and TikTok of him talking around. You know, he's always got his buddies around here talking about stuff. He's talking about how he goes to this secret meeting with all these elites and powerful people of the world, and he's like, yeah, I don't know, you know, it was kind of weird being there and all this and that. And that's the Rockefellers guys. They they they're the ones who run the Builderberg Group.
Speaker 5: He's actually been on a couple of weird things where he's gone on and they made him stop filming at two of them because my kids watch him on the YouTube stuff and I was like, I just don't trust this dude, Like they just don't. He was actually the one that was wanting to buy TikTok, and he was talking about buying TikTok. He has a couple of those shows where they've tried to steal from him, like quote unquote the money banks, and he has like money bank ones where he's like gonna give people money, and I'm like, I just don't trust to you.
Speaker 4: I think that you're full of shit.
Speaker 2: No, No, he really gives the people money, but he also ruins people's lives, so like, yeah, he'll give somebody a Ferrari, Dude, they can't pay the taxes on that, so they end up having to sell it and make less money.
Speaker 1: And then it's a pain in the ass.
Speaker 2: Every time he does one of these massive acts of generosity, it's like, you're screwing over these people.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's I don't even think it's intentional.
Speaker 5: There was like a conspiracy about him a few years ago, actually, like he was one of.
Speaker 4: His buddy was a pedophile.
Speaker 5: He had ties the pedophilia and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Another one of those homies became trans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a whole bunch of different stuff that was he was tied up. And I'm like, there's no way that.
Speaker 5: You're able to play along with Elon and have enough money to like questionably take over TikTok. I just I don't see how he's not a part of it. But I did watch an episode where he was went to these high up meetings and the way that he like kind of described it to the kids, was like, Oh, they're.
Speaker 4: Super powerful, cool meetings.
Speaker 5: And then then he walked in and he's like, oh, I have to shut off the cameras, it's too top secret, blah blah blah. And I'm like, so you're just telling the kids outright that you're going to these, you know, elite meetings where you're probably talking about how shitty the rest of us are and how you want to kill us all. And it's fine, You're gonna make money off of it because you're you know, you're you're making sure that you are making interesting for the children to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh absolutely.
Speaker 2: And then also, like you were talking about tim with China, right, so if you look on paper, they're still listed as the CCP, right, the Chinese Communist Party as far as their political wing, but them being a technocracy. That is also because they screwed themselves out of their biggest asset right with that one child policy. China's biggest asset for years and years has always been their population.
Speaker 1: They got slave labor.
Speaker 2: They could lose two million people right now and not feel it, and that's always been their jam, whether that was on a military standpoint, on a farming standpoint on sweatshop labor, whatever you want to call it, and that one child policy for twenty years took that out, so they know the writing on the wall. In the next twenty years, when their main workforce should be thirty five, they're not going to be there. So they have decided they're going to lean way more heavily into technocracy as a way to I don't want to say ipass the human workforce, but also kind of bypassed the human workforce. And there's multiple companies that have been doing experiments on this. BMW just retired their first year's worth of humanoid robots that have been building BMW's at their manufacturing facility for the last year. So these robots have been building cars without a break, without vacation, without weekends, twenty four to seven. And yeah, they may be a little bit slower than human hands, when you're looking at the fact that they're running twenty four to seven without stop.
Speaker 1: Their output has been phenomenal and.
Speaker 2: After one year, they now have data on what they need to change and what needs to be improved upon, and what the next batch of humanoid robots need to be better to make the sweatshop labor happen in that way. Now cut to China sweatshops. They're making iPhones and everything else. As of this particular moment, it needs human hands. Ten years from now, why there's gonna be no reason to have a human workforce. There's gonna be no reason to pay these people any kind of salary or wage. And that's kind of I think why China has leaned more heavily into that and why they have started making moves in the industries of the world. Every Time an oil field shuts down somewhere, Chinese I don't want to say ambassadors, Chinese agents for lack of better words, are on site the next day to buy it up for pennies on the dollar. Anytime there's a mineral mind somewhere that somebody forgot about. Anytime there's some sort of a farm land that this developer says, I can't really do much with this land. Oh, China's on the way, don't worry. And that has been their play because they now know in twenty thirty forty years that's going to be their only poll.
Speaker 3: Right. Yeah, And I mean there's a show called Mister Robot. We were talking about pre programming in movies and it shows earlier. There's this a season of Mister Robot where they lays all this out. They show you the how the builder bird sort of back room shady deals work and how much this way China really has in those it's laid out in that. But I agree, man, I think this tech is going to bring about major change, and so I've been looking to de cipher some some of that. That's been this sort of quest I'm on and I'll tell you one of the other people it led me to. Peter Till's a big one. Musk obviously is a big one. Ray Kurswell is a big one, because I think that they're if you think about this in terms of a timeline, what are they wanting to achieve and when are they wanting to achieve it? By he's their guy for that because he's been saying for thirty years now that the Singularity is coming in twenty twenty nine, and he hasn't let off. He always says it with confidence, and all these people you know, this is the I think this is the timeline that your Grimes and your Musks and your sam Altimans are on. They're planning for twenty twenty nine for this stuff to drop, which strangely parallels Agenda twenty thirty in my opinion, because think about it. I mean, of course, like twenty twenty nine backs right up into twenty thirty. They could roll some of this stuff out in you know, the last month of twenty twenty nine and still call it Agenda twenty thirty. You know that both works. But he's been if you go back to ninety nine, he puts out this book Kurschwild does called The Age of the Spiritual Machine, and I was like, wow, think about that name, right, the Age of the Spiritual Machine. I'm thinking, Oh, that's a very Rudolph Steiner. A jacent concept there. Like the Steiner work, it points towards this something that is coming. And I was reading about this guy, Kurtzwild. He's a bit of a mystic himself. He said that he assigns himself a question before falling asleep every night. He calls it lucid dreaming. So you go, as you're about to sleep, drift into sleep, you ask the I guess the universe something. I don't know how that works, but it's like divining f answers. So this guy's an interesting case study. And going back to like we talked about nineteen sixty eight, I think that was a rollout here. I think that nineteen ninety nine was a roll out year as well, because you had The Matrix come out in nineteen ninety nine, and I'm like, is it a coincidence that this guy writes this book and puts it out the same year that the Matrix comes out and he calls it the Spiritual Age of the Machine, Like, this is what you get into here, is is gnostica cult matrix theory. You know, there's there's a Matrix out there or a theory out there that the Matrix movie came out and was a metaphor for gnosticism where Nedo embodies this savior figure who rises up to lead the way to liberation in this cyberpunk tech world. And I think you can call these people today who think that they're the NEOs the techno gnostics. I think that's a good term for it, because they chase after salvation and immortality through tech. Kurtzweild certainly does. He's all about life extension, and he thinks all that's going to be available from the from the singularity, So you know just the fact that he calls his book age of the Spiritual Machine, and he has another book called The Singularity Is Near and this tie with nineteen ninety nine in the matrix. I think these are very occult driven philosophies that link up.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this, and you, being a Christian, a man of faith, yes, do you believe that this ties into the esketon or do you believe that these people actually have Like how could I put this?
Speaker 1: There's two schools of thought.
Speaker 2: As far as what these people's end goals are, and I'm not saying that one is more or less valid than the other.
Speaker 1: It really depends on your standpoint.
Speaker 2: Right, Some believe that these people are doing these things to try to bring about the end of days. Some believe that they are trying to do this as a way to prolong it. And like Musks has a business model that goes for five hundred years, how many businesses do you know that have a five hundred year business plan? That's insane to say, outline out But some people believe that the techno bros Are trying to prepare for pretty much immortality, and some say that they are trying to bring about the end of time? Where are you at on this? Because I honestly think I could see a little credence to both.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do too, Actually, I mean, I'm not going to lie at what. The first time I heard that suggestion, I didn't really think much about it. I was like, you know, its just sounds it sounds like something that you know, you would you would say, if you're a conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Theorist, which I mean you throw, which I am.
Speaker 3: I'd be honest about that too, I am. I just didn't put much stock into it. But you know, one of the questions I've had with looking at these people is what is their eschatology? What is their theology? Because something's there? What is it that you know? It entices Peter Theo at the end of the day and and influences him to do a four part series on the anti Christ. There's a theology there, There's an eschatology there. He likes to cite Orthodoxy in his stuff. Some of these other guys do too, like Nick Land, who's in occultest, who talks about all this singularity stuff. He likes to draw from Orthodoxy and those Orthodoxy says this and that, and so at the end of the day. They are kind of drawing from Christian theology in a way, so they have to be some of them, I think actively are buying into the fact that there is and in times they do acknowledge that. So I think they have to sort of hit in the back of their mind or their stomach realize, yeah, you know, what we're doing right now could affect that and could bring that in. And Yeah, it's been said for a long time that some of cultures were actively trying to bring in the Antichrist. I mean, I remember one of the first Internet forums I ever got on in the nineties was a esoteric form where people got on and broke down did occult decodes of Marilyn Manson's Yeah, and they were saying when Antichrist Superstar, whenever that record came out, people were there's a lot of hubbub about that being Manson is trying to bring about the end times. He's trying to like crack this metaphysical doorway, create this rift for this thing to come through. And then later and they were going through some of his lyrics and saying, see this is what he's saying. Later in the interviews, he said that that's what he was trying to do. And he even said, that's why I put the sigils on the CD in the first place. So when you press play, the CD starts to spin and the siguls are activated. And he said, what the heck, why not let's see if we can bring about this Christian in times anti christ scenario. So, whether he's trolling or not, he's going for it right right, So yeah, I think it's a thing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Do you think that?
Speaker 5: Have you always seen the show Alternated Carbon by chance some of it? So the premise of the show, I don't know if you've seen it, Jacob. I think it's a fascinating I think this is actually.
Speaker 4: What we're gearing up towards.
Speaker 5: If I was gonna suggest, if I was going to think about the neurolink, the AI and what we're looking at potentially as we move forward, and like the crossover between technology and AI and humans. So pretty much there is a disc in the back of your neck and what that holds is essentially your essence, to your soul, whatever it is that makes you you, you, your memories, you as a person and in itself. And what they do is you can change. So if you're really rich, you can have tons of bodies, and you can have multiple discs of your essence, yourself, your soul, whatever it is, and you can put these interchangeable in these different bodies. Now, if you're poor, you can get it an upgrade. If you get money, you can change a body and get an upgrade. You can kind of do.
Speaker 4: Things like that.
Speaker 5: Some of them have. Some of them are where they like the show itself. He's an older from way back, and like he's trying to figure out what happened to him, and he got inserted into this other guy.
Speaker 4: And so it was an interesting thing.
Speaker 5: So like so if you go to jail or whatever, they just snatch that card out and they keep it, and like you're just stuck in this your essence, your person is stuck in this disc, and you can be popped in if you're rescued to another one or taken out back and forth. And so like the elite, they never die pretty much. They have so much money and wealth they just continue to live for hundreds and hundreds of years and control all of these things. Because if you have the money, you have the availability to be able to have more than one disc, and you'll just survive. And so when I think about us in this kind of scenario, when we're talking about, you know, potential, what it looks like in the future, I don't feel like we're far off from this because we're already having the crossover where you see overseas where they're you know, you're able to walk about in a robot. So you're sitting down, you have a whole head thing on and everything, and you're able to walk about and move as you're the robot.
Speaker 4: You're telling it via your mind what to do. That's just one of the robots.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of other things that they're doing right now, and that was only that was a few years ago.
Speaker 4: So the technology has advanced so rapidly.
Speaker 5: I think with Neurolink and how it's been still all twelve of those people still have.
Speaker 4: It right now.
Speaker 5: They haven't removed it. It's been quote unquote successful. I don't see I personally think that that's what it's gonna end up doing. Like somehow they're gonna harness whatever it is that makes us us. They're gonna find a way to get it. I don't know what that is, like, I don't know how they're gonna get it. But I feel like that's what part of their in game might be. And when it comes to finding or using AI, how do they get to that core person? How do we make ourselves last forever?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Arthur C. Clark was one of the guys I said earlier, and they called him the profit of the Space Sage, And one of his quotes was, any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Think he was.
Speaker 3: Acknowledging the overall occult connections to this stuff and the potential to reach immortality.
Speaker 1: And I agree with that.
Speaker 2: For the record, I feel like a lot of our what we would now call like ancient alchemy, we would now call chemistry, But to the people of ancient Egypt, ancient Greece, ancient Persia, to them it was indiscernible from magic.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: You take this silver spoon, you dip it in this liquid and it comes out golden. They had they didn't understand that what you just did was gold plate something. All they saw was you just turned a base metal to gold. It's there's no way to actually do that. But to them, how would they be able to tell the difference? Right, this is before they had like understanding of what mass was and things like that. They were able to like find out if like what was that example in the Middle Ages, a dude there was a goldsmith and a crown for the king, and he gave him the gold to do it, and then he actually just gold plated some cheaper metal and they were able to do it with how much water displaced and they put them to death over it. I forget the whole example, but this is before that time. But true technological innovation, true science, to the layman's person, will be absolutely indiscernible from magic. I absolutely agree with that.
Speaker 3: I think too that they're in their mind they're gearing up to have, you know, these facilities where they can go and get how whatever that looks like, as a medicai or as a surgery or what, go and get this immortality fix, even if it buys you another twenty years, buys you another forty years, and then you go back to the doctor whatever that looks like. I think they're gearing up for that. But it's the overall society that's going to harness that I think they're more concerned about, which is like this utopian colony that we see in the New Atlantis Francis Bacon's book, like I said, ran by the science priestcraft, ran by the order. In that book, it's called the Order of the Temple of Solomon. And the order in that book is not unlike the order that I believe started this country. George Washington, he was a man of the order. These guys are Masons, Templars and Rosa Crucians, and pretty much prove that now because I've looked into it enough. And that book said it says New Atlantis a work unfinished, And I think Francis Bacon was trying to say something by that. I think that America was meant to be the New Atlantis and possibly to give way to this other thing, like America wasn't the last stage. The last stage is more like this utopia tech bro fifteen minute city or network of cities, possibly in Greenland, that these guys are going to build. So you know, Elon, like I said, he reads this book every week. He says, it's a protogenesis of America. It acknowledges the cult origins, and it tells you sort of like, oh, it's a work unfinished. You guys need to keep chipping away at this. The founding fathers all read this, and it said that Bacon's own order, he was a Rosicrusian as well. They helped come over here and build the colonies alongside of the founding fathers, and it said that they secretly held a New Atlantis book to essentially, there's another extra part of that book out there floating around that the secret societies allegedly have. You know, the Templars have made things statements saying that they may have had it too. But it was certainly like hell with the Resicrucians. And people think that the rescretions is like, not this real thing they are. They've got a museum in California.
Speaker 2: Oh, bro, there is a Rosicrucian. I want to call it a temple, but let's call it a group of them. Right next to the New Orleans Airport.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: I went to pick up my brother or somebody from the airport, and I pulled off the side of the road because I needed to do something. I had detect somebody or hit Landy yet, whatever the case. And I look up and I realized I'm in the parking lot of this strip mall and the sign the New Orleans Order of Rosicrucians just right there, and I'm like, wait, what So yeah, they're absolutely a real thing for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know it wasn't so they the secret societies are are very much a part of this too, And it's like this weird thing with them, where some of them it seems like they had good intentions. They had good enough intentions to put together like a slap in constitution, like I'm all about the constitution, like the Declaration of Independence. Let's go. This stuff is great because when it starts to reign, Christians can get under the umbrella too. It's nice. But it's like there's this thing that happened probably in the eighteen hundreds, probably around the same time, but the very Muminati pops up. I know that's the seventeen seventy six, that's the same time as the foundation of the country.
Speaker 1: But they merged in the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 3: I think they infiltrated. Yeah, in the eighteen hundreds, because there's some old letters that I found. George Washington was writing to some of his friends over there in Europe, and the friends are writing back and warning him like, George, have you heard about this Bavarian Illuminati? This is these guys are like what did they call them? They're like infidels. They're they're trying to infiltrate governments, and they're a godless bunch, and you know, they just want power, and they're like they're like black magic occultis and they're like, they're gonna what are you gonna do, George. They're going to try to infiltrate your Masonic lodges. And George is like rice bag says, you know, I think I've got into control for now, but what about later? Because that's when science, science starts to come into the the Freemason orders later in the late eighteen hundreds. Yeah, and it's like this shift where it's like it's not about the mystical stuff anymore. It's more about scientists, and like, you know, we're not talking to spirits anymore. We're doing this other thing, this this thing where it's like we stripped the supernatural out of out of everything. I know, it was a weird shift there, and I feel like it was Sabotine Frankism and Bavarian Bavarian illuminatis people into Rothschilds and some of those type people that I'm trying to Sabatize Zebbi is his name.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're talking about the one who actually made the Star of David the symbol of the Jews, because before him it was the Kiddish Cup.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe he did. This goes a lot going on with this guy. They were these like black magicians.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He thought he was the next Messiah too, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and yeah that's that's the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And they were going around telling people. Not only do I think that they infiltrate and Masonic lodges and everything else governments, They were going around telling people, hey, we're Jews or Christians when they weren't. Yeah, they would put on I think they did that with Protestantism as well. They would put on it the religion like a like a like a cloak for for political reasons. But me in the meantime, behind the scenes, they're practicing their black magic. Yeah, so something happened with all that. I mean, I know that's like a side tangent.
Speaker 1: But no, no, I think it's all connected, honestly.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think the main main point here though, is that there's this order, very old occult order that was very much in charge of sort of setting this thing up and at some point we fell into this technocratic science race, and that's where things just seem to be headed like we're on a trajectory. For that We're in a train, no conductor, I mean, no breaks, everything's broke. We're just flying right towards this thing. So science at the helm, you know.
Speaker 2: I agree, And I think that that was I think that that shift was done very purposefully because if you look at even the American culture in the nineteen fifties, I mean, I could throw a rock in any group of dudes and you statistically were probably gonna hit a free mason, right because I mean that was like that was the cool thing to do at that time. Cut to these days, the numbers are dwindling in free masonry, as at least in America. I can't speak on the entire world, but a lot of these groups, these secret society, these brotherhoods of the whatever, the Benevolent Order of the whatever you name it, the Elk Lodge, the Moose Lodge, all of them are dwindling in numbers these days.
Speaker 1: So I think, and I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: That the Elks and the Mooses or whatever are trying to control the world. I think that was more like a social club but beside the points like the Kowanas Club but whatever, rotary clubs and shit. But the actual ones that are trying to run the world, they realize that their numbers are dwindling, and very similar to like we were talking about with China, I think they realize the riding on the wall, and so they have adopted more of a technocratic way of moving forward as a way to maintain control with how could I put this, the most amount of juice with the least amount of squeezing, if that makes sense. They no longer have to have as much skin in the game because they got in on this techno shit from the ground level. So at this point it basically just runs itself, and they're just a part of the click at this point, and they're just they're kind of letting the system. Like you said, the train's running. They don't have to worry about who's conducting it. It's being driven by AI. It doesn't matter. They're in a luxury car and they're fine with it. And I think that's more or less the whole overarching theme here for sure.
Speaker 3: God in eighteen eighty there was a really strange I just feel like this has something to do with that shift. Vanderbilt put on this huge Freemasonic ritual in New York City in eighteen eighty one. I think where that's the moment when he brought in Cleopatra's needle, this obelisk imported from Egypt. It's ridiculous. If you see pictures of this thing on the boat, it's like bigger than the boat. They somehow got it over here and they set up in Central Park, and you know, this is a it's been a courtyard for the elite ever since. It acts as the courtyard for the met Gala where all the hollyweirds get together every year. That's that's there, like charge it up in some type of a weird way. But in eighteen eighty Vanderbilt brings it over. They get thousands of Freemasons out there and they have a ceremony, a ritual. And he's a robber baron, he's a industrial revolutionist. And I see that group of robber barons who brought about the Industrial Revolution. That was, in my mind, the official takeover of America. Rockefellers, Vanderbilt's, Carnegie, JP Morgan, what they did bringing in the nine to five sort of zombie worker the US, but the lengthening the gap between us and them, especially on a monetary way, Like people are forever in this country trapped in you know, people are trapped in this blue collar sort of an existence. And there's nothing against that. Like a man that works hard. I've worked hard in my whole life. I respect it, I get it. But we do that because we can't sort of break through the ceiling to get to where they are. There's been so many restrictions put on it is so hard to break into. It's getting harder to break into the middle class even these days. This is all stuff that brought in by the industrial revolutionists, these guys, and I just don't see it as a coincidence that he's one of the guys that had this major ritual brings in, you know, Egyptian cosmology and all this this old god stuff in New York City back in the eighteen eighties. That's that's when they brought into the Smithsonian and started cleaning up history. There's so much stuff another you know, another year for you at eighteen eighty. It was a big year for these people for taking the reins of control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you look at the modern version of that. We have the Technocrats, yes, robber barons. Brother, yes, yeah, Tim Constantine. We want to thank you for coming onto the show this episode. If you could give yourself all of the shameless plugs, go ahead, brother, Thanks man.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed that.
Speaker 4: I really enjoyed it too.
Speaker 5: I hope that you get to come back on and we get to talk more about this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should. There's I mean with this subject. There's a part two, there's a part three, there's a part whatever. You know, this one just keeps going. This is one of those those bottomless rabbit holes as well. I love it. I appreciate you guys today, like great conversation, great input, like this thing just that was like the quickest two hours of my life.
Speaker 4: Man, it was very quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I could totally talk about this stuff for a long time. It's very fascinating. And I wrote down in quite a few of your books because we're having a book club on the Cold Conspiracy and we're starting next month, and so I'll add some of the books that you mentioned though to our pot and so.
Speaker 4: Maybe they'll get drawn.
Speaker 5: Maybe we can actually because there's quite a few of them that I haven't read so I was sitting here taking notes as you were talking about people and stuff.
Speaker 3: So cool cool. I'd love to see it make the list. But yeah, my name is Tim Constantine. My show is the Sixth Sensory Podcast, uh, Spotify, YouTube, Apple, I do have an Instagram, and I do drop new episodes every week on Patreon for members, but the main the best place to find me a sixth Sensory podcast, I spell out six on Spotify and YouTube, and of course I do a Sunday show called it Conspiracy Guard. So thanks again for having me.
Speaker 2: Guys, absolutely man, thanks for coming on for all the good cult members listening. If you were just bombarded by commercials and adds this episode and you would like to kick those, the only place to see these shows absolutely commercial form is to go to the link in the description to patreon dot com slash cult to conspiracy Podcasts. When you get there, there's a couple of tiers for entry. When you go to that lowest tier, yes, you will get these shows absolutely commercial for you'll get these shows a couple of days in advance.
Speaker 1: You'll get all of the behind the scenes footage and all the things. But if you go to that third eye, all the way open tier.
Speaker 2: You will also be able to join us for our Tuesday Night Cult Lives every Tuesday night a nine pm Central. They are a blast the Cult Collective. Come meet all the resident correspondents to the Things and the Stuff. We appreciate all of you that have already gone and done so. And if you will like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, Boy and the go to the link of the description to ceocsilver dot com.
Speaker 1: When you follo out your.
Speaker 2: Information, our homeboy, Wayne Clark, would be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Listen, we're talking about the financial collapse over here. We're talking about the modern day robber barons. If you want to get your money into some sort of a tangible asset that will always maintain a value, come check out silver and Gold, talk to your financial advisor and ask them what they think about it, and then whenever they tell you the truth of the matter, we hope to see you over at cecsilver dot com. By another way to can support the show and let the good cult members around the world know what you think about this episode.
Speaker 1: Would be too.
Speaker 7: Please hit the five starts at the Shares of Life, suscribes comments, sleep a postal review, shares at the Friends of Family, shares that we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm disease across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like Chris you finally as and gentlemen, why are you gonna go check out anemistic Jonathan's other show and get them the same lover respector up there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 1: Come check out the Cajun.
Speaker 7: Knight, and come check out sixth Century Podcast on all of the platforms, all the things.
Speaker 1: Let's boost these algorithms. Matrixis people, and we thank you. Everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 1: And I'm the Cajun Knife. And there's one very important, extremely vital
Speaker 7: Piece of information needs to learn just as soon as humanly possible.