Speaker 1: Oh oh, how good? What is up guys? How is even body? Babe? My mad? What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today to help? Everyone is staying safe today? Let me by the way, so I paid so I paid nineteen dollars to have the paid version of restream.
Speaker 2: Kahk mhm.
Speaker 1: Hold on you got a hold hold of by the way, Happy New Year, y'all. Oh, this is about TB of fifteenth. Shoot. I didn't no by Joe bye. By the way, Hey, what's up, Joe? What's up? Brother? Uh? No, Joe, I didn't mean that fat pig was talking ship about you, the fat pig. You were right about the fat pig. Hey, you were right about the fat pig. He's a scum bag. He's a fucking scum bag. Yeah. By the way, what's up, brother? Well, he did yeah, he he talked ship. By the way, turns on Dad did a video about They watched us and they were like, they were talking about you, telling the story of how you how you smoke bowls in the nursing home. But the fat pig is a piece of ship. The fat pig, it's a piece of garbage that that's what he does. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they were watching an old clip of UH with me and a GP on it. This was like months ago when you when you UH, when we when we did that show with Riley and stuff. Oh so starting January first, my friend Peshi is going on it is going to be doing rebels with DIGGI with is doing the local show. Hes she got a job on the Beat show. I would have went on the A show. But yeah, but he wants to add like a moron. Yeah, but I just wanted to do a stream today to tell people that serve Jose with Peschi. By the way, we are on super tips super tips. If you guys want to do a donation, super tips dot g G s excep one. If anyone that does want to support this channel, you don't. You don't have to give money U by the way, I know, M I know, I know that. Yeah. I just want to say thank you guys very much for coming on the streams. Y'all. This is not yeah super tip. Yeah, if anybody that does want to support the channel, thank you. You guys are doing a lot. Okay, I just wanted to jump on. I just wanted to I just wanted to jump on and do a quick little stream just to get people, just to tell people. For right now, we're using a restream. Yeah, yeah, yeah, hold on, I'm checking. Hold on super tubes. It hasn't shown up yet unless you m Yeah, where did you donate? Bade didn't show up? Not showing up? You might have gotta um hm hm wreak for uh. I'm not saying alone. Hold on, give you one minute. Yeah, I'm checking right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, name.
Speaker 1: Told to get in here to start working.
Speaker 2: What m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 3: No, it does that when you don't.
Speaker 2: I didn't touch your TV. I didn't touch your TV. I did.
Speaker 1: I didn't leave. Here's the thing. After you left, I went and locked the door, and then I went, you know, did I started live stream?
Speaker 2: I didn't touch the TV.
Speaker 3: Don't let it be jazz today we'll fight.
Speaker 1: I didn't touch the TV. I didn't touch it. I didn't touch it. I didn't touch it.
Speaker 3: You can check it, hey through my live stream.
Speaker 1: I didn't touch it. I was doing. I wouldn't lie after you left, Yeah, I didn't touch the TV. Said it's sometimes because off you want to play this on the paper. I wouldn't know about what the leadership that I didn't do.
Speaker 3: Okay, h.
Speaker 2: H kaya, you haven't donated, so guess why, Phase.
Speaker 1: You relyar Guess what boom boom, have a nice day. Phase the blocked M. Because all right, I'll talk to you guys later. Bybe