Speaker 1: More than one reason she's so popular here at iHeart Pam from Sorcertas. How are you hang out? You're on mike? There you go, grab that one. I can't hear you can't hear anything. Fix her up?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Oh there you go. There you go. Now, don't give him your credit.
Speaker 3: Take you very far.
Speaker 2: I give you my Hilton reward.
Speaker 1: You do need headphones because we're gonna say crusade for children trivia here? How are things on National Taco Day?
Speaker 2: The really great? There you go. We got the crunchy taco.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, what your mic is on? And you're chewing in the mic? Go ahead, Pam, I know Sorcerta's chips are.
Speaker 3: You can't have Sorcerita chips in here? And express me not to eat them?
Speaker 1: Marry you got some cheese?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Jesus gone gone right there, Jesus gone though, Jesus gone.
Speaker 4: We're okay, Okay, I'm still here.
Speaker 1: Uh so National Taco Day? So do we have some specials today or no? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Well? What we did for National Taco Day is we're basing all of them off the app and we have been hosting a Taco October Fest it's really hard to say.
Speaker 3: Big talk.
Speaker 5: We went to a festoral like that and involved roosters, totally different. Okay, all right, so but we do like talk tober Frist.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So we've been having fun the whole month building up to National Taco Day and then you've already enjoyed two dollars off taco combos.
Speaker 1: We have no love it.
Speaker 2: And then once Taco Day hits, we're gearing up for National Notcho Day and that's going to be the big one.
Speaker 5: What do you.
Speaker 3: Suppose is bigger October or Clamuary?
Speaker 1: I don't know, So, uh I have I have to admit. Okay, I'm gonna be uh I have a confession.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh here, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: So it was a pin. It was in a pinch, It was late, you weren't open. Was sitting on the sitting on the back deck. John was who's stupid in nineteen ninety four and it's stupid today? So sitting on the back deck with John and he we you were closed. So we got we got taco bell by door dash.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Now? Here's the thing though, what I realized was because I don't I always go to Salceritas. What I realized was that the three taco meal at Taco Bell is the same price as the three taco meal at salser Rita's. I'm like, why would you ever go to Taco Bell? No offense to Taco Bell, it's whatever. But Salcerdas is fresh, there's no there's no question about what's in it. So it is the same price.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: So they're all, they're all. They all claimed to be more. It can I'm gonna go, but what but we're crunch here.
Speaker 1: Stop, pa stop, I know they're good, buddy, I'm so sorry. All right, Sorcery it is saucery is dot com. If you order enough, you can get some points and all that, and that's means freeze food. You ready to play? And you brought your partner with you?
Speaker 2: Brian is our manager?
Speaker 1: Bye, Brian.
Speaker 2: Wanting to join us?
Speaker 4: All right, so there we go.
Speaker 1: Right, you can give hand signals, but you're not in on Crusade three. It's you three, it's you three.
Speaker 3: Well, Brian, dude, I'll go eat saucertas.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Let's play Crusade for children Trivia. We're at two hundred and twenty dollars. I'll go to two forty for crusade. If you guys get eight of the next ten questions correctly, say uh, saucery. This is sitting in Pam's nervous but this is gonna be easy, all right.
Speaker 5: First question, Hey, Pam, if you get nervous being on the radio, here's a no radio trick.
Speaker 3: Just picture me naked.
Speaker 1: No you know, and it takes all the all the nervousness away. Just don't eat first, she looks sick like she has and already here we go. Ask question one? What name is given to a triangle with equal sides?
Speaker 3: Isauceles triangle?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's like equilateral or something like.
Speaker 1: That, elateral? Pam a saucerrea is? I know you make tacos, but you have any Uh? Dave, what did you say?
Speaker 4: Equilateral?
Speaker 3: I'll concur with my colleague.
Speaker 1: This is why we share a brain.
Speaker 3: That's an equal.
Speaker 1: Give me my dinghy.
Speaker 3: Why do you always put your dame?
Speaker 1: You got nothing, Dave says, he answers for all four brands.
Speaker 5: Hang on.
Speaker 3: Only one of us went to triangle school, and that was David.
Speaker 1: So I'm going with equilateral? Is your answer for a triangle? With all equal sides that day. Correct.
Speaker 5: Hey, remember when you went to college and you declared your majors was going to be shapes and your parents said, you'll never use that.
Speaker 3: Take that.
Speaker 4: Take that, parents, I can stand outside of salsa Rita's with a triangle.
Speaker 3: All right, let's put Brian.
Speaker 1: On the spot. Hey, Brian, we're putting Brian on the spot right now. See how smart this guy is who was the first person to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
Speaker 4: Really had that one.
Speaker 1: Say no, no, I'm joking, he's joking. It's not Amelia.
Speaker 4: That would have been my full answer. Alright, Charles Lindberg, Yeah, it is Lindberg.
Speaker 1: Well, your names are not Brian. None of your names are Brian.
Speaker 4: My middle name is Brian.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll open it up. David, what in the story, of course, sharp witted?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 5: People want to say naturally wilbur and Orville breaden Baker, but it's not it.
Speaker 4: It's Lindenbergh, David, what is it? Paris cheesey Charles Lindbergh.
Speaker 1: Charles Lindberg was also a Nazi, and.
Speaker 3: He also made Limburger cheese and he ate babies. That's true.
Speaker 1: I'm not being political. He actually was, all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Question three, let's go back to triangles. Let's go back geometry. Here we go. How many sides does a trapezoid have?
Speaker 3: How many sides?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 4: It's a square?
Speaker 1: Trapped your trapped? You in my heart? My heart? Uh? Is it? Foam says For final answer, Pam says, fur there you go, for God's sake, believe in yourself.
Speaker 5: So well, I'm gonna have a celibratory chip from Saucerta.
Speaker 1: H Please stop.
Speaker 4: They're wildly addictive.
Speaker 1: I know they are as a condition.
Speaker 3: Now he does, Well, hang on, Tony, guess for you. I'm gonna watch it down.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, I'm gonna get sick. Stop it. Question four, there is longitude and latitude?
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 5: Yes, all right?
Speaker 1: Which one is vertical? Which ones are vertical longitude or latitude?
Speaker 4: That'd be latitude because Jimmy Buffett changes in latitude, changes in attitude. You don't go around a circle, so it's got to be a latitude. Up and down, go south anybody else. You're in New York, you go latitude to the beach vertical. Which ones are vertical longitude or latitude?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Latitude is your final answer.
Speaker 4: Latitude doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Latitude longitude, longitude, latitude no confidence, vertical longitude.
Speaker 4: His song doesn't make sense?
Speaker 5: Then okay, in longitude changes in longitude you know?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, Pam, you'll know this. You'll know this, next one, this, next one. Everybody zip it was it?
Speaker 3: Undone again?
Speaker 1: Hang on question five for Pam from sorcert is Walt Whitman was an author or a scientist?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say both.
Speaker 1: Walt Whitman was an author or a scientist?
Speaker 2: An author? I think he was a scientist, and.
Speaker 3: Then he went on to make chocolates. He did chocolates, but first he's well known as the author.
Speaker 1: It was Worthers words words, did you say author?
Speaker 3: Author?
Speaker 4: He drew Mickey Mouse he did not.
Speaker 2: No think in my travels I've seen all of those guys were actually all.
Speaker 5: Did you really listen to us when you were in Rome? I really that's dedication.
Speaker 1: So iHeart media app punched it time in Italy? Are you gonna end up in Italy rather than Florida when you retire? Okay, that's a plan.
Speaker 4: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Can you speak Italian at all? I just need to know how to order a glass of wine. That's all I need to know, and I'll be fine.
Speaker 3: Any grapes, I have to give it.
Speaker 2: Credit out to lots of pasta because is good and yeah.
Speaker 1: Tastes like lots of pasta, guarantee.
Speaker 4: And guess what's coming the pumpkin Ravi and the Butternuts squash pumpkin season old beer.
Speaker 5: And then next week, starting next week through October only, you know, Tony, Dave and Dwight will now be available in pumpkin spice.
Speaker 1: That's nice, all right?
Speaker 4: Show question six.
Speaker 1: Here we go. It's you take the lead on this approx and approximately? How many acres is a baseball field?
Speaker 4: Is it two?
Speaker 1: Four or six? Two four or six?
Speaker 4: I've never heard this.
Speaker 3: It could be no more than two, right, I was.
Speaker 4: Thinking for I was taking four.
Speaker 3: Also, go with four. Think about two. Let's go four.
Speaker 2: Then we'll take it from home out to the outfield. And you got how many yards to home runs? So you got what three hundred yards?
Speaker 3: You got?
Speaker 4: You know, four hundred feet straight out?
Speaker 1: All right, let's go what do you want? Two four or six is acres approximately for a baseball.
Speaker 3: I was going to but they want to go four let's go four.
Speaker 4: We've got a third of an acres. That would be you know, six of those yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You say four, four financiers full, let's go for yes, stop it, it's two really two acres. It's not that big. Yeah, if you look out in the grass, it's not that big. Come on, alright, all right, this will be a team effort. Okay, and I don't want you to start screaming them out. I'm gonna go around the table and you're going to name these characters.
Speaker 4: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Pam, the chips that you bring here, you need to be non that addictive.
Speaker 3: Okay. Now, now you screw.
Speaker 4: Up a batch.
Speaker 1: When you screw up a batch. Okay, here we go. All right, I want you to name nine or ten characters of Sesame Street, and I'll start with Brian. Okay, okay, hang on, hang on one, here we go, hang on, go all.
Speaker 5: Right, big bird snuffles, Miss Piggy, Ernie.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Miss Piggy is a Sesame Street?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah s where she started? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, Bert Ernie?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Grimace two more?
Speaker 3: Grimace is no?
Speaker 4: Grimace is McDonald's no, it's too late. You already gave it.
Speaker 1: To us, Oh I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well in that case, Barney, yeah right, Almo, Grover Dave?
Speaker 1: What'd you say?
Speaker 4: Elmo and Grover?
Speaker 3: The good team work.
Speaker 1: Man, Kermit, it's the Biggie Kurbit's like this going, the most famous one.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what Piggy started there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was the whole outfit, that whole stoned group of folks. Here we go. Good job on that one, but you have two losses now, so you've got to get the next four questions correct. Okay, piece of cake Dwight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll have.
Speaker 1: Two seconds to answer.
Speaker 4: What go ahead?
Speaker 1: Who directed the nineteen seventy eight film Halloween John Carpenter?
Speaker 3: M h, there you go. Watch watch Halloween two yesterday and he.
Speaker 1: Built the stage.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Question nine? Who played TV detective Frank Cannon?
Speaker 3: The fat guy? Uh, fat ball guy? What's his name?
Speaker 4: Frank Cannon? Seventies crime shows? I shouldn't know either one of these questions, or the kids will suffer. It'll be your fault. Who played TV detective Frank Cannon?
Speaker 3: That question fat and bought?
Speaker 5: Is greasy like a couple of greasy hairs? Going this way? I can see the guy is that he played in Jake.
Speaker 4: And the Fat Man Cannon Jake and the Fat Man.
Speaker 5: Conrad Conrad, I'm sorry I couldn't hear you.
Speaker 1: I got my headphones on, Dwight. This next question is the last question. You cannot answer this question because you don't see gender. Okay, so we're gonna ask the last question has to do with gender. Okay, So here we go. If you get it right, two hundred and forty dollars goes to the kids. If you don't, they'll get less and it'll be your fault.
Speaker 4: Wow, no pressure though. Question ten, Yeah, I think William Conrad's here.
Speaker 1: Give me thank you.
Speaker 4: Can stop it, damn it.
Speaker 1: Question ten? If you have an X Y chromosome or you a boy or a girl.
Speaker 4: Or whatever you want to be?
Speaker 1: No, that's not no, I don't twenty twenty four. That is the answer the trivia questions.
Speaker 4: That's no, hits your day gender.
Speaker 1: That's why I said you're out.
Speaker 3: How about I believe it would be a boy an x Y x.
Speaker 1: Y you a boy or girl? Final answer and for the money for the kids, No, that doesn't they don't cy.
Speaker 3: I don't see gender, but I would say that's a that's a boy.
Speaker 2: And x y x y is a boy, x y is a boy, well he is technically a boy.
Speaker 1: When hey, I know plenty of men that are boys.
Speaker 4: Here we go, yeah, yeah, I know you do.
Speaker 1: X y chromozoon is a boy or girl? Your answer is boy?
Speaker 3: He boy.
Speaker 1: Good job, everybody, good job, good job. Send your hate mail to Gus. What she said, Gus Allen at iHeartMedia dot com. It's just a simple science question. If you want to get upset, all right, so good job, Sucerena is joining with everybody. Good job, super super super all right. So, uh National Taco Day go on by today or if you want to do some catering for football games or whatever. You got him covered because tomorrow's a football game down at u of L. All that uh SMU is in town. That's going to be a heck of a game. So again on it's a noon game though, it's a noon game. So all right, Thank you Brian, Thank you Pam for bringing in the salserdasn't in such good friends with us. I will talk about vision first vision first eye care. They are in the same strip mall as Sorcerritas in Saint Matthew's. They have seventeen other locations than that. Dwight talked to the lady today. Erica was just in here. We're talking about it, and their equipment is so advanced. When you go in there and you get your appointment. This took in an hour.
Speaker 4: This is it.
Speaker 1: I walked in, they called my name. Within two or three minutes. I walked back, and they basically took four seconds for each eye, and they took an MRI of my eyeball. It's unbelievable. The front, the back, the stem going back to the brain. It's incredible what these images look like.
Speaker 3: Some might say they took an mr eyeball.
Speaker 1: That's call the patent office and get it done. Copyright it. So you get an MRI your ball. You looked eyeball and you look back and forth and everything else. The doctor will go through it and they'll go, oh, it just looks clean. You don't have any future. We don't think you have any future trouble. And then the doctor will say, here's your prescription. You want glasses, and you go around the corner and the fashion forward folks with like two thousand pairs of frames will pick out some frames with you, and they know what they're talking about vision. Firstiyecare dot com. Make an appointment, took an hour, got taken care of the glasses. Back after this. On the Southern comfort hot tubs first, Yeah, Southern covered hot tubs, real quick, real quick.
Speaker 5: Southern covered hot tub. Baby, Yeah, vacation right there in your own backyard. What escape the worries stress of twenty twenty four and boy, there's a lot.
Speaker 3: There's a lot going on right now.
Speaker 5: You got a vacation right there in your own backyard with your Southern covered hot tub. Now you're probably thinking, I'm out of fancy pants. I can't afford a hot tub. Oh contraer bonjour, Yes you can. Hot tub's as low as sixty five dollars a month, that's right, that's less than dinner out for two. Uh, Southern cover hot tub. We're gonna take care of you. Over one hundred and fifty tubs with immediate delivery, immediate delivery plus twelve muth same as cash. Susan and I, we've had a Southern covered hot tub as long.
Speaker 3: As we've been married, and vision and being.
Speaker 5: Living without one seventy five oh one Preston Highway on the chips.
Speaker 4: There and
Speaker 1: A shrim back after this news radio forty w H A shut up for love of Pete