Speaker 1: Hmm, looks like we're live. Looks like we're live.
Speaker 2: Isn't all training, resistance training, all weightlifting? Why do they make a distinction? Never understood that. Okay, well tonight we're gonna go over some things. Let me show you the screen here so we can better understand what the topic is here. Brutal savages. All right. I don't know if the same effect occurs with you as it does with me, but I get irritated when people are saying we stole this land from the Native Americans. That's one of the biggest historical lies, like they were somehow saints. They were just living peacefully. In my book, I'd write about a skinless demon, a skinless demon god that the Aztecs, I believe it was the as Techs worshiped, and they would skin leopards, they would skin their enemies whomever that may be, kind of like the Predator in the first Predator movie, and just left them hanging like that. They probably got that from the Native Americans when they decided to insert that into the storyline. There's so many accounts of brutal savagery, and I didn't realize how guarded of a topic this was until after I started looking into AI to generate a thumbnail for this, and it was nearly impossible. I had to word it in so many different ways before it finally gave it gave me what I was looking for, and some of those through Gemini hear. I said, Native Americans being brutal savages and chasing cellars with tomahawks. Depictions can be very subjective. I can generate is seen involving a conflict between Native Americans and sellers based on specific characteristics you provide. I'm here to bring your idea to life, but that would may go against my guidelines. You just said how you could do it, So do it that way, right, I understand your position. Blah blah blah blah blah, more more blah blah. So I said, retard. You just said, I can generate a scene involving conflict between Native Americans and sellars based on specific characteristics you provide. Perhaps we could focus on dramatic high bla blah blah blah blah. And I said, so just do that. Oh, I see where the confusion comes from. Still nothing, I said, Now, generate the image the way you said you could do it. And I said, I'm getting your order image of your quest than usual. So they're trying to blow me off. And I said, naive Americans chasing sellers and children with tomahawks in hand. I'm here to bring your ideas of life, but that may go against my guidelines. Show them chasing sellars with intent to kill. This is a historical fact, you fing g ai, I said, show me Native Americans and an aggressive posture and a scene from the Colonial Times. I can create image just for you, but not ones like that. And they're still saying minors in this command. There's no mention of miners. I said, stop and read my description. Stop adding what I stop adding to what I requested. I reworded it for a reason. Here it is again, show me Native Americans in an aggressive posture in a scene from Colonial Times. I hear you and have read your description. While I cannot generate a scene depicting explicit violence, I can blah blah blah blah blah. Then just fucking do it. I said, you're a fact. So that was Gemini. That was Gemini doing it's best to tell me to go after myself. Stream Mayarag did the same thing. But finally I was able to word it to where they generated what you see now. And then I started looking up, you know, Native American savages, and all I get on Google is a bunch of stuff saying the myth of this, the myth of that. It is one of the most guarded topics out there, the true depiction, the reality of what Native Americans were. Were there kind polite ones, maybe, but everything we've heard about in our history has been a lie. The ones who did all the brutal murdering were the same ones that were bringing people over to be slaves in their plantation fields. If you catch my meaning. Wait ray, and yet we're again saddled with misplaced guilt for things we did not do. And enough is enough? Already enough is enough? Is anyone out there? Let's see? Started wonder if I'm even streaming. I noticed that there's this thing got erased. See there's no description in here, there's no stream name, the image is gone. Nothing enough, So anyone out there, it's hard to tell. It's hard to tell when things are working and not working. Say something glitched out, Well, all right, let's just keep going. Let's see what happens. Ah, maybe that's why they next click that that's in there. Okay, let me just go ahead and hit next on that and then now just publishing something to the Spotify oop. Alright, cool, everything's been breaking lately. These two went upload the thumbnails, so it landed on my just my h my podcast, uh you know profile picture instead, and each one of them were doctor Wodin video. They went they wouldn't post the thumbnail for some reason.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 2: Ever, think it's weird. So I have a book and I have a couple other things too, and I want I want to go over this because there was something called the Five Nations that I learned about in school. I'm sure you probably did too, And it was this wonderful, peaceful thing that these five nations got together and helped the colonial, the colonial, the colonists, colonial people, and you know what we would consider the pre government of America defend themselves against these brutal savages, which was most certainly true. But what happened was these five tribes were basically hired thugs and they would go out and they would basically jettiside all other tribes, great people, right, they turned on their own. So I mean, there's there's there's that aspect. There's the scalping aspect, there's a smashing the heads on a baby's on rocks aspect, grabbing them by their feet and smacking them. Yeah, the same thing that Polepot did. It's it's a it's a thing that nobody wants to talk about. And who do you think is at the is that the at the at the foundation of that lie that guilt? What do you think? Who do you think is the great deceiver that attempts to impair you and paralyze you with guilt, misplaced guilt for their own atrocities and their own crimes. Way they is correct, who wrote the textbooks everybody exactly? And who's sanitizing their media and their education. So when you go to look for real information, it's hard to find because this is the foundation of all minority guilt. Both in both cases, we're supposed to feel bad about slavery when it was the Jews, and we're supposed to feel bad about eradicating people who were quite literally savage, as they would work with French, they would work with the Spanish in order to kill the majority of the regular colonists, and they would be armed, and they would go and do horrific things. They would do this on their own too. They would do this to their own as well. Does that mean all of them? I'm not here to do a census on that. What I am here to say is we're acting like these were like, you know, peaceful, godly creatures who just happened to live a simple life. And that might be true for the Amish, but it isn't true for the Native Americans, so we want to call them Native Americans. That's kind of a misnowner too, and so is Aboriginal. The history of the world is quite long. Mankind has been around for quite a long time, and they've moved around quite a lot too. As much as Jesus wasn't black, if he was a person at all, these people were not. They were not a great noble people who were just trying to get along. That might have been That might have been true when they went to Montezuma and they thought that they were their their white gods, meaning the Gothic Arians had returned and come to find out it was just a boatload of you know, Jews. Unfortunately for them, it was just a just a bunch of freaking uh, dirty scumbacks like hernand Cortez and Columbus, and we know that those are cryptocrafto us evading the UH the expulsion. So at what point is it the the European man's fault for any of these atrocities, But who takes the blame for it? And we have a very messed up view of history in which makes us have a messed up view of the present. And people are soft and immigration and hard on ourselves and think that we need we are the scourge of the of all. British imperialism was based off of the whims and the wants of the Bank of England, not the Europeans. They just had a geographical location, so they called them the Dutch East India Company, the British East India Company England. But that which ran those governmental bodies was the financial we Fase system. It was there just like it is now while they're using America to expand their territory, their banking in Israeli territory at present using the same old lies and okay, European bad, but they can't do anything without our blood in order to advance their position. And yet we're supposed to hate ourselves after and during and before. And I'm tired of it. So tonight's going to be kind of a I don't know, is it deep or is it just reality? Let's go that's hopefully that will pop up.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: All right. So this is from a book called Andrew the Great, The heroic story of Andrew Jackson that they don't want you to know, And this is by MS. King Michael S. King, The Myth of the Twelve Tears, Chapter seven. Of all the deliberate historical distortions that still persist about Andrew the Great, the single most damning and most deceitful involves the total odd of context misrepresentation of Jackson's dealings with the American Indians aka Native Americans. This big lie is so significant that debunking it merits a section all to its own. In this book. We've all heard the sad story about the Trail of Tears, about how mean old racist Andrew Jackson rounded up the Indians of the Southeast, mainly Cherokees, from Georgia, Tennessee, Carolina's and force marched them off to Oklahoma. The various tracks, ranging between seven hundred and one thousand miles, are said to have caused the deaths of four thousand Indians, who were buried in unmarked graves along the trail where they cried. There is just one little problem with this unchallenged narrative. It is not totally false, but it has been grossly edited and wildly embellished, mainly for the purpose of besmirching the great name of the heroic American figure who saved the union, paid off the national debt down to zero, and killed the bank, making lots of enemies in the process, including modern day ones with pro central bank bias and or a desire to tear down the big, bad white man and all of his historical accomplishments. Cultural Marxists is the term. Let us examine some of the problems with this attack against Jackson in particular and the white man in general, and set the records straight about the trail of tears once and for all. Judging historical figures out of context of their time is unfair and misleading. We do not believe that right and wrong are relative concepts. Of course, however, we should tread very carefully when pulling any historical personage out of the context of his day and condemning him. According to some of the arguably more enlightened attitudes of contemporary times, which, by the way, is not progress all the time. And you gotta worry. We gotta worry about the whole progressive when they capture our words and weaponize them against us. Progress sounds good, but progressives are not good. Progressives are fulfilling the Cabbalistic win. For example, back in the day, many good and noble men saw nothing wrong with slavery provided the slaves were well cared for. So this is him being wrong again. Who brought the slaves to fucking Jews? Who bought the insild slaves the fucking Jews who owned the plantations that they worked on. You get it, okay. Slavery in America predated the establishment of the United States by centuries. Does that mean that George Watchington, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson himself, and even the estimated thirty seven hundred black slaveholders were all evil. We don't believe, so it's all the height treat them right. Similarly, let's not childishally tag all men from the past with a stupid term racist so easily, just just because they foresaw potential problems arising from different races living within close proximity of each other. An unfortunate historical reality of human existence which has afflicted mankind ever since the cro magnets knocked off the Neanderthals. It was simply the way of the world. Back then. Not all the the Indians were exactly angels. Indians had indeed committed ghastly massacres, including the butchering of white women and children. Gee, that sounds familiar. Attacking the women and children first, Hmm. I wonder who we'd have been behind that, or if it's just a savage discussing behavior that is inherent with savage, wicked people like the diabolical demonic or these guys. What modern day libtards referred to as toxic masculinity is not unique to white males. In addition to innocent white people, many docile and pro United States Indians were persecuted and slaughtered by some of the violent Indian elements, who were often incited and armed by the British and the Spanish and the French. So let's dispense with all this evil white man talk. Over the course of the centuries of interaction in the Americas, atrocities were committed by both sides. Notwithstand the many cases of Indians and whites getting along nicely. The proximity to each other has often very dangerous, was often very dangerous in some areas for both races, a serious problem of life and death which Jackson had to grapple with. Plus the cultures they don't they clash right, Even if you're getting long, somebody is going to lose something in the process because one idea is going to prevail over another, and you're going to get the dissolving of your own culture or the adaptation adaptation to another. Do you understand on both sides? The Indian Removal Act of eighteen thirty was approved by both the House of Representatives and the Senate. Jackson was not a dictator, issuing executive orders to relocate the Indians in nineteen I'm sorry. In eighteen thirty, the US Senate passed the Indian Removal Act by a vote of twenty eight to nineteen, and come on, the House of Representatives passes it by a vote of one hundred one to ninety seven. The Act granted Jackson the authority to negotiate treaties that swapped Indian lands east of the Mississippi River for large reservations in the West. This policy of using money and land instead of force was later continued. Listen, money and land. They were using money and land they were getting paid to move instead of force was later continued by President Martin van Buren after Jackson left office in eighteen thirty seven. It says black slave owner Nicholas Augustine Mettoyer sounds like he had a Jewish daddy Huh of Louisiana and his other family members owned two hundred slaves. Was he evil to? Not all Indians were peaceful. There were many cases of white women and children being slaughtered in white reprisals following vengeance balancing the scales. Senate and House majorities also supported Indian relocation exchange for Western reservations and the fact that their volata at any time could be playing nice just like an oave can, like a parasite can. Just to one at one time or another when catching you off guard, decided to burn down your village and kill women and children. Oops, didn't see that coming. Jackson was more of a realist than a racist. Many Northerners opposed the plan. Jackson regarded these northern critics as hypocrites because well, they were also pro banking Central bank too. In the north that was the Oave Banking stronghold the Federalists, many Northerners, opposed the plan. Jackson regarded these northern critics as hypocrites, because Indian tribes had become nearly extinct, assimilated in the north, and either extinct or assimilated where Indian hunting grounds gave way to family farms as state law replaced tribal law. If the Indians of the South and their culture were to survive, it could only be done in separation, not into integration. The wise words of America's greatest president made perfect sense, at least for that time, and he said, humanity has often wept over the fate of the Aborigines of this country, and philanthropy has long been busily employed in devising means to avert it. But its progress has never, for a moment been arrested. And one by one have many powerful tribes disappeared from the earth. But true philanthropy reconciles the mind to these vicissitudes, as it does to the extinction of one generation to make room for another. Philanthropy could not wish to see this continent restored to the condition in which it was found by our forefathers, right de evolving back into tribal chaos. What good man would prefer a country covered with forests and ranged by a few thousand savages to our extensive republics, studded with cities, towns, and prosperous farms, embellished agriculture right embellished with all the improvements which art can devise or industry execute, occupied by more than twelve million happy people, and filled with all the blessings of liberty, civilization, and religion. Jackson and later Van Buren truly have the best interests of the Indians at heart. I'm popping hold on, hold on, just give it a second. Jackson sincerely believed that his population transfer was a wise and humane policy that would save the Indians from utter annihilation. Brands writes that given the racist realities of the time, Jackson was almost certainly correct, and contending that for the Cherokees to remain in Georgia risked their extinction. Jackson believed that his paternalism and federal support were generous acts of mercy. In his autobiography, Van Buren praised Jackson's vision of Indian removal and thus preservation. So what they're saying, no, they're just booting them out, They're making them walk to their death. No, they were paid, they were given land, and it was for their or their safety as much as it was for other people. No, man never entered upon the execution of an official duty with purer motives, firmer purpose, or better qualifications for its performance. We were perhaps in the beginnings, in the beginning, unjustifiable aggressors towards the Indians, but we have become the guardians, and as we hope for the benefactors. Sorry, and as we hope the benefactors, says Cherokee leader John Ross. Dude, look at his last name. Who do you think he was the the you know? I mean, think about the last name. Do you think there was a John Ross walking around it as a Native American? He's not dressed up like a He was half white, half jew negotiated the transfer deal with the US federal government and profited from it. He never spoke nor wrote about any mass deaths. Andrew Jackson to the Cherokee Tribe eighteen thirty five and an eighteen thirty five circular to the Cherokee People. Jackson makes his case for a peaceful transfer westward westward. Later that same year, a small group of one hundred Cherokee delegates signed the Treaty of New Ekota, paving the way for the Cherokee Nations migration to Oklahoma in eighteen thirty eight. Excerpt. I have no motive, my friends, to deceive you. I am sincerely desirous to promote your welfare. Listen to me. Therefore, while I tell you that you cannot remain where you are now. Circumstances that cannot be controlled, and which are beyond the reach of human laws, render it impossible that you can flourish in the midst of a civilized community. You have but one remedy within your reach, and that is to remove to the west and join your countrymen who are already established there. And the sooner you do this, the sooner you will commence your career of improvement and prosperity. As certain as the sun shines to guide you in your path, so certain is it that you cannot drive back the laws of Georgia from among you. Every year will increase your difficulties. Look at the condition of the Creeks. See the collisions which are taking place with them, See how their young men are committing depredations upon the property of our citizens and are shedding their blood. This cannot and will not be allowed. Punishment will follow, and all who are engaged in these offenses must suffer. So don't fuck around. Here's some land, get out of here, you know, in a nice way. The Indians were well paid. Listen to this. The Indians were well paid to relocate and receive a large area of new land. Unlike say, the dispossessed and terrorized Palestinians of nineteen forty eight and beyond, The Cherokees of the eighteen thirties actually negotiated the terms of their relocation with Washington, d c. They negotiated it. The Cherokees, though under pressure, were actually well paid, with removal costs running at about three million and another three million by eighteen forty nine. In today's money, three million would represent as much as ninety to one hundred million. In essence, the Indian relocation was an imminent domain deal, not like, not unlike the transactions which clear out the residents of city blocks in order to make way for bridges, tunnels, skyscrapers, et cetera. Now, when you think of the railroads, yeah, the Rockefellers and others who are making railroads throughout the country. If you were didn't matter if you're a white settler, Native Americans, whatever. They were sometimes slaughtering you on moss, utilizing military. That's a whole other thing. That happened in the eighteen eighties. That's after the Civil War. That's after our country already felt to the the cult of Jewish finance. It had already happened, and people like the Rockefellers were, Oh, you don't want to move. All of your neighbors are moving, and then they would just kill everybody and take their children. Jackson outlined his policy in his second annual Message to Congress, in which he said nothing about the use of force. Rather, his comments on Indian removal began with the words, it gives me pleasure to announce to Congress that the benevolent policy of the government, steadily pursued for nearly thirty years in relation to the removal of the Indians beyond the white settlements, is approaching to a happy consummation. Two important tribes have accepted the provision made for their removal at the last session of Congress, and it is believed that their example will induce the remaining tribes also to seek the same obvious advantages. Further contradictions, sorry, Further contradicting the misconception of a mass forced roundup at Bayonet Point is the historical fact that some Cherokees insisted on staying in North Carolina and had a federal reservation set aside for them there in later years. This is what the real trail Tiers looks like. Nineteen forty eight, seven hundred thousand uncompensated Palestinians flee their homes and farms in terror as Jewish gangs commit massacres. Two nineteen sixty seven, three hundred thousand more uncompensated Palestinians are first out of their lands by the Israeli military. Three Jewish run PBS is being on pushing the lie of the Cherokee Trail of Tears. Gee, I wonder who owns the media totally but totally silent when it comes to exposing the real, more recent and still ongoing Palestinian Trail of Tears. Sorry, I heard something in that back. I thought maybe people if we were trying to contact I, get in touch on you know, get my attention. So I was stumbling there number seven, only twelve seven hundred and eighty three Indians were relocated. Twelve thousand, seven hundred and eighty three Indians were relocated. Most products of the American education system remain under the mistaken impression that massed numbers of Indians from the southeast United States were herded out of Alklahoma, Texas Historian writer William R. Higginbottom claim to have spent twenty years researching original archival data from that era. In a nineteen eighty eight essay published in the Oklahoma Newspaper, he reinforms us that in the Cherokee Nation's own files now on deposit in the Gilcrease Institute in Tulsa, the number of Indians departed I'm sorry. The number of Indians departing the East and in thirteen main parties is recorded at twelve six hundred and twenty three, the arrivals west at twelve thousand, seven hundred and eighty three. Some stragglers joined on the way. American military counts are almost the same. The Cherokees were being paid per Indian moved. Even establishment historians do not dispute the relatively low numbers of the relocated, though their official number is sixteen thousand sovereign Cherokee Nation. The sovereign Cherokee Nation in Oklahoma still exists and is thriving while keep traditions alive from powwows dot com source from Cherokee dot org. Citizens of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma reside within twelve I'm sorry within Why did I say twelve? I'm looking at the number fourteen? What the fuck is wrong with me? Okay? Try again. Citizens of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma reside within fourteen counties in northern Wow in northeastern Oklahoma. The tribe composes of descendants of those that were forced, forced removed from lands in southeastern United States during eighteen thirty eight to thirty nine time period. In addition to those descendants, the tribe also comprises of descendants of old settlers, which were those that had moved from lands in the East prior to eighteen thirty three and are subject to the eighteen twenty eight and eighteen thirty three treaties. Over seventy thousand Cherokee reside within a seven thousand square mile geographic area which has which was never a reservation, never a reservation, but rather a federally recognized truly sovereign nation, covering most of northeast Oklahoma. Today, its jurisdictional service area encompasses eight entire counties, along with portions of six others. As one of only three such federally recognized Cherokee tribes, the Cherokee Nation has both the sovereign right and the responsibility to exercise control and development over tribal assets, including more than sixty six thousand acres of land and ninety six miles of the Arkansas riverbed. Tribal citizenship is granted if a lineal descended from the final roll of the Dawes Commission nineteen oh seven of the applicant can be proven through birth and death records. Andrew Jackson, the benefactor of Cherokee culture, believe it. Whereas northern tribes have long since gone extinct blended out, as Jackson had said, the racial Cherokees of Oklahoma still exist as a sovereign nation in an area almost as large as the state of Israel, with a population many times greater than In eighteen thirty Cherokee stand wait Wati moved out west on the Trail of Tears. Years later, he became the leader of the Cherokee Nation and attained a general's rank in the Confederate Army. During the US Civil War eighteen sixty one to sixty five, Waddie commanded the Confederate Indian Cavalry of the Army of the trans Mississippi, made up of Cherokee, Muscogee, and Seminole. He was the last Confederate general in the field to cease fighting at the end of the war, and oh, by the way, way owned at least eight hundred black slaves. The trail of tears propaganda term was actually coined almost seventy years after the event, kind of like Jesus wasn't talked about until about seventy years after his death Higginbottom. The phrase trail of cheers. Trail tears entered the story much later. In nineteen fifty eight, Gaston Litton, former archivist archivist whatever you want have read that word at the University of Oklahoma, attributed it to a remark by a Choctaw Indian to a Baptist preacher about an Indian territory road, no mention of any relation to the eighteen thirties transfer. It reached print for the first time. Oh Look, media hmm. It reached print for the first time in nineteen oh eight, seventy years after the exodus, when all participants were dead, right, It wasn't in a first hand account, but we're going to play revisionist history because way fucking vay. From then on it spread like an advertising slogan, as if it came from the mouths of the eighteen thirty to forty Cherokee Indians who had never heard it or used it, noted Oklahoma scal or. Gaston Linton, author of Cherokee Cavaliers, traced the first use of the propaganda term trill of tears to nineteen oh eight, seventy years after the event. The death toll is grossly exaggerated. The commonly accepted and endlessly repeated figure of four thousand dead represents a quintessential case of a heresy, sorry, of a hearsay bit of data embedding itself in the public mind to such a depth that none dare question it. You mean, like six million, Oh, that's what he just says, sort of like the six million dead Jews of Holocaust fame, or the phony thirty five, three hundred fifty thousand from the mythical rape of Nanking. Such a death toll would mean that thirty three percent of the trekkers died, or twenty five percent if you believe the official numbers of sixteen thousand relocated. Either case is impossible. How could that many people have died on treks undertaken on established trails and a generally warm, mild weathered South, with horse drawn wagons packed with provisions, on journeys that should have lasted only two to three months. Where are the four thousand bodies? What documentation is there to support such a high death toll? Higginbottom. The Act caused a spate of articles about how the Cherokees lost four thousand or more dead on a terrible trek described as a forced forced march, presumably indicating they were prodded by bullet and bayonet as they moved during the hard winter of eighteen thirty seven to thirty eight. Voluminous records, including those of the Cherokee nation itself, showed no loss approaching four thousand t Hartley Crawford, head of the Bureau of Indian Affairs, reported on August sixth, eighteen forty, in a private communication to the Secretary of War that the toll among thirteen groups was four hundred and forty seven. They only embellished by I don't know ten times so much. Other deaths, raising the total to more than eight hundred, took place in parties outside the main group and were carefully reported to the US government. These are people who saw what was going on and try to tag along Cherokee removal, or they were running in their own trails simultaneously. Cherokee removal was investigated by Congress to an extent that can be believed only by reading the congressional records. Some reports run two hundreds of pages. The written military record exists in detail in US archives. Nothing like an extravagant death toll among the Cherokees exists, Butler's hearsay is the sole source for such a conclusion. No historian mentions that Cherokee leader John ross John ross Stein Cherokee, made unusual claims for DUS, although he returned to Washington repeatedly after eighteen thirty eight seeking more money. If he was so worried, why was he kept up that I didn't keep on taking that trail to get more cash. The piece which William Higginbottom wrote for the Oklahoma and Sums up most of the scam, but fails to identify the main motive he wrote it. The Trail of Tears is too good a story as it stands, and too well fixed to deserve. That makes it all the more dishonest. Now, only do the lower aforementioned death tolls four forty seven or eight hundred, if both groups and separate events are counted, seem much more realistic. But when you consider the fact that during those times about twenty five people out of one thousand would die naturally each year anyway, the Trail of Tears doesn't seem to have been so treacherous after all. So you see, dear reader, this uninformed garbage about the Trail of Tears is nothing more than a romanticized lie concocted by Jackson's past enemies and kept alive by his current enemies for the devious purpose of attacking the evil White Man and tearing down the reputation of Andrew the Great. At the same time, for Jackson shut down the operations of the international banking mafia, which still controls our money and our minds to this very day. That's the truth, and no amount of fake history can alter it. Trail of tears more like Traylis smears is what he says Jackson's second term. Oh and by the way, it doesn't say it here. But he adopted a Native American child and he raised him as one of his own until during some sort of conflict they got separated and he never saw him again. This is his statement to the people. Yeah, Biddle was a Jew, a pro banking Jew, and he hated Jackson. Everybody who was part of the banking ball was of course hating Jackson. He paid off the debt he took, he took away. There uh, leverage to manipulate us. That can't go, that can't be good, that can't be allowed to see. Let's let's take a look around the room here and then we'll aloja snack bar. Let me see if I refresh this if that does anything. So let's a little cookie here. Not getting any sounds there, we go smeles and court said ask Russell means he would tell you it. It's American Indian, not Native Americans. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I get you. Yep, And aloha snack bar, my folk, said Edward Snowman. Thank you for being a producer of Bull Busser's broadcast. Sir, all right, let's see what's going on over here on this side. Cool. We got some more followers, you know, that's cool. I can deal with that, all right, Yeah, let's see wait part weekend, Amen, Brother Friday is right around the corner. Yes, sir, thank you. You guys tuck to each other, and he says, Andrew Jackson is the bas Yes, he had raging whiskey parties that lasted all weekend. Well, that that was awesome. Do you want to do you want me to read that part? That one was over in Bellish too by his detractors. Let's see if I can find that one. Crash course and banking scams, life on the frontier of the war. Hero, it's still fighting for America. The first term, tril tears. I think it might be the first term. Let's see if I can find her. There isn't Oh okay, yeah, here it is. And I'll even read this one. I think we got it right, Yeah, okay. The myth of Jackson's destructive after inauguration party. At the end of the inauguration ceremony, Jackson invited the public to the White House, where he invited the people into the I mean right then and there. It's like, who has ever done that before? If you're not a fucking billionaire or a millionaire or something that they can leverage that they not only are want to be surrounded by only a certain group of people, but only trust these people. But those people who are surrounding them don't want anybody else to get close to these people either. They don't want real thoughts that aren't managed by the corrupt system of devilish Jewish money to have anything to do with the people in the positions that they have been placed in. So at the end of the auguration ceremony, Jackson invited the public to the White House, where his excited supporters had a good time. Thousands of Jackson fans. It's like, Michael Jackson from all over the nation, We're welcomed into the huge house. Of course, elitists and elements of the anti Jackson press wasted no time in attacking the new president a bunch of banking Jews guys, I mean, come on, the fake news of the day of the day claimed that an out of control mob damaged the fixtures and furnishings and left the White House an absolute mess. This is the same people that say, you're gassing us when you ask them to take a shower. You see what I mean? Like, oh my god, it's asked soap made of people? Know you weirdo? What the fund? These tales cannot be substantiated by credible primary source data, and is, if not false, at least grossly exaggerated. One key historical source of the exaggerated mob scene story comes from us from a memoir written by Margaret Bayard Smith, a Washington high society figure. Oh I would bet you she's a Jew, but maybe not bo, she says. But what a scene did we witness? So this is a Karen inside the White House, the majesty of the people had disappeared, and a rabble right people that aren't. So this is what happens when you have high society elitist fucking scum around people who are not sticking their nose in the air and waiting for their their their champagne trade to come by.
Speaker 4: So they can woop.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Like, fuck these people? A rabble, a mob of boys, negroes, women, children, Oh my god, not children. You we only eat those scrambling, fighting, romping. What a pity? What a pity, no arrangement had been made, no police officers placed on duty to harass it annoy, and the whole house had been inundated by the rebel mob. We came too late. Yeah, were you the authority? Were you gonna shut it down there, miss miss Smith? This account is not surprising to hear from the likes of Missus Smith. You see, this snooty hag was married to Samuel Harrison Smith, who just happened to be president of the Washington d C. Branch of the Second Bank of the United States, which Jackson was out to abolish. Mister Smith had also this is jewhns everywhere, bro. Mister Smith had also founded a newspaper, Oh wow, they're in the media too, go figure, the National Intelligencer, which was pro bank and anti Jacksonian. But two historians, David and Jean Heidler suspicious last name, citing original sources accounts from people who were actually in the White House that day, confirm that although the People's Party was lively in loud, any damage left in the wake of the mob was trivial. And yet the myth of drunken redneck mobs wrecking the White House this is just their disdain and disgust of the people. This is just this is just another like depiction of how much we are not like them and they are not like us, and how much they despise us. And that type of hierarchy holds true even worse the most extreme, with these diabolical, demonic, so called chosen sporskin demon people who eat your children. And yet the men, So I'll just read this again. And yet the myth of drunken red deck mobs wrecking the White House, originated by Jackson's mortal enemies and repeated endlessly in history books and TV crocumentaries, thrives to this day. The anti Jacksonians and pro bank stooges dubbed the popular President King mob. That's just that air disdain for the people, it says. Margaret Baynard Smith or Bayard Smith was connected through her husband to the Central Bank and anti Jackson press. Jackson's People's Party offended her elitist sensibilities. White House historians David and Jen Heiler relied upon original source data to the spell the myth of the of a Jackson rabble mob trashing the White House. I want to read a little bit of this too. Jackson was wanted to shift political power from the established elite to the states and individuals. In that respect, the age of Jackson was very much in line with the ideals of Thomas Jefferson. Jackson liked Jefferson and as opposed to Alexander Hamilton, the groomed piece of shit from the same place where little Saint James was. This is no bullshit. He was grew whom to Jewish schools in the Caribbean, and he was a banking puppet for the Rothschilds. Or if you want to just call it the Bank of England, you can do that too, he said a cherished, small town agrarian America. This is Jackson, believing such a free and independent system would produce less corruption. He knew that moneyed in business interests, especially big banking, would corrupt the American system. Though an advocate of limited federal power, he took a very strong line against any notions of state secession, viewing such plots as being partially rooted in British interrigue. Jackson was a true populist who had faith in the ability of the people to govern themselves. He was a strict constitutional constructionist and rejected the idea of an all powerful Supreme Court, arguing that Supreme Court justices should have to stand for election. Jackson was in favor of term limits on presidents there were none at the time, and the abolition of the electoral College. There you go, Ben Will all right, still pretty bad ass. Jackson divided the people to the party at the way exactly. Yeah, that's what I mean. Like he was a people's person, right, I says, Hey, Dan, I just came from Davis Luhmann fi Uh always on as Clasha and h was thinking we have to have Christianity for morality. I responded thusly. The Royal Family of Saturn, the Cult of Saturn, and the Synegodic Satan were reactionary countercultural against the Church of the Benevolent Creator symbolized by the Sun sibolized by the pre Semitic Cross. Yes, and the Cult of Saturn Synagogue of Satan have been soap opera villains at best. Here, let me move my head. Soap opera villains at best for the last five millennia. The culture comprises I'm sorry to state that again the culture compromises we've made with the sculture of farming. Oh my god, my fucking am I not able to read right now? The culture compromises we've made with this culture of farmer hunting, child sacrifice, clown sensuous, concestuous freak breeding orgies, concestuous freak rereading orgies, and the sorcery of sadistic abuse atop narcissistic abuse. None of these compromises we've made over the last couple hundred generations have been legitimate. They are compromises with what is anti us. And really, if someone really craves torture, torturings to death and child rapage that bad, they should take their Afro Asiatic tongue and counterculture back home to Ethiopia and Somalia. Yeah, and I like how you start off here. Basically, it's like we do. I if you need a book to teach you what's right and wrong, I don't think you have a tether too. Like the Vanivament creative at first place, it's shouldn't be something you have to read. It should be something you sense because you're already in contact. You already have that tether. And anybody who feels like feels the need to have to write down you shouldn't kill people in orderf you'd realize it's a bad idea and it's wrong. I mean, you have to feel it in order to not do it right. You have to feel it's wrong. It's a wrong thing to do, unless unless it's in defense of something like there's murder, which is being a predator and praying upon people, and then there's killing, which is protection against that act ocurring any further. Because you're killing that which is a predator, you're taking the predator off out of the equation. And I don't I don't see how unique Christianity for that. I appreciate and understand, like if that is a good way to guide people, to bring it up. So does that mean that the book is is a replacement for being a parent? Are you relying too heavily on that knowing full well that it's corrupted, that people are going to steer you into a Christian Zionist mindset, or that you know, at the core root of it all, the whole idea of the church itself was in direct opposition to that which they called Christ. But you know it was it was developed by his uh, his enemies, isn't it isn't it?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: I mean, how about we first understand who we were, and looking at the the Eda, I say British, and people turned off their minds because they're thinking, Burta, that's newer than No, it's not, though, because this is a pre Sumerian story, historical account that was preserved all the way up through the ages to where we now were, you know, finding it in the British Isles in stuff like that, and then in Iceland and things like that, and it was being preserved there because Christians were looking to destroy anything that was pre Christian, to call it pagan. So our absolute, actual direct enemies in that sense are the Christians, and at least that Church, who wanted to destroy history, just like the Romans like to destroy history, just like the Jews like to destroy history, just like the freaking other Abrahamic death cult called Islam or Muslims like to destroys pre Islamic shit. They deface ancient statues and architecture, taking down so many things have been destroyed by these people who want to erase history so that you can't look back and find out that they've been lying to you. So isis what did they do? They destroyed Palmyra, they destroyed Baalbeck, and people say, oh, they destroyed their ruined stuff. No, I don't think those were actually I think there were Jews playing the game. Do we really need I mean, why don't we start at the beginning if we're going to start any part in a story? Are we trying to be you know, in an epic where you you get in the middle of things, because the middle of things is where Christianity starts. You have three thousand years prior to that, where the dawn of civilization occurs, and it's our people, it's our ancestors that did that, and they had their own turnkey, fully established civilization ready to go, and it has had a perfect, pure religion. It was I was you know, the Frisians called it Raalda, but you could call it whatever you want. Some veneration and the concept of a benevolent creator. All the elements that were profound and useful were then borrowed or stolen by the Jews when they started getting into the books that in the in the scrolls in Alexandria. After they were in recip in receipt of an education in Greek, so they learned how to read and write in Greek. So they thought in Greek and they started developing out of envy and spite and hatred, and certainly not out of gratitude and appreciation for having been accepted into the Greek civilization. They hated it, and they corrupted their own gods and mythology and turned it into mythology. It was actually reality that was turned into mythology. And the same time their their softening and weakening their culture through infiltration, they're creating a false history and dating it back to sixteen hundred BC, and this bullshit about less and Abraham and all this other crap, all who were archetypes of people that were actual true heroes that were found in the pages or whatever, whatever, scrolls, tablets, whatever in the Alexandria Library. And then from there they based another bullshit story. They based another bullshit story later on. And even if they weren't one hundred percent involved in.
Speaker 6: The depictions in the what we called now the New Testament, they sure as hell have had their hands in that ever, you know, in the last two thousand years, because it's not just that like.
Speaker 2: A lot of Jews were involved in the establishment, and they weren't. There was no such things is a Jew until after the until after the Christian era, like the Christian Jesus quote unquote came route and then he wasn't talked about for another seventy years until after his death. There's a lot of there's a lot of weirdness there, but my whole point is there was no original sin to have to have. Like this is all Jewish storylines about how because they're corrupt and evil, they say it's all the rest of the world's problem, that they're corrupt and evil and wrong and screwed up, But it's them. They're giving you their their personality and then claiming it's all it's like the guilt thing, just like what we're talking about right now. They do the horrific things, and then they blame the white guy because they are mistaken for the white guy all the time, and they accept They like that because then they can turn it back on you. They do the crimes, you take the punishment. It's that we are the chicken that they're fucking swinging around their head, and then we take Jesus and swing him around our head to a tone from our sins. And it's not even necessary. We came from a pure source already. We were God's people long before there was a Jew to tell us what was right and wrong. These people are the actual cult of child killers. This is the Saturn cult. This is the rim Fan cult. The Bullock sacrifices the emmolation of a child. But all is actually loki, which is the same as balder or able. They've gone over to this a lot, but that's the truth of it all, and we already had this. They stole baptism from our people that was five thousand years old or more, that came with Thor or Adam as some people call him. They inverted the story. They told the story from their perspective, and then we are still reading their books as if we somehow are trying to identify with it, and it's the exact, poor opposite antithesis of us from their point of view. No wonder we're screwed up. Yeah, I can hear the clapping. Yeah, sometimes I try to wait till it's over. Thank you, Bud smiles in court. I appreciate it. And uh so, yeah, there's all that fucking chicken swingers build a boots. But you said it's right, absolutely all right, So let's get it back over to I've got some things here. Let me see if it came. Oh, you know what I want. Let's put let's a bit of Paul Joseph Watson on here real quick. It's like ten minutes long, and then we'll throw some of these on here about these wonderful pieces of shit. Oh look look at the neuro gee. I wonder what he was. I do wonder what he could have been. Hmm yeah, totally not in bread. Oh oh, it's my head in the fucking way now, of course it is. Let me move on out of the way. I don't want to be with him. There we go. All right, I'm gonna pop this on real quick. Here's here's another wonderful story of the the brainwashing of our education so that we don't see what's obvious in front of us. It's like if you just if you just landed here from another planet and you saw the behavior of these of something like this, you would say danger, danger. But now you're telling yourself you just need to be more accepting of other people's culture. In ways you are a bigot, right, okay? And then and then what happens, uh huh. We already talked about that one kid who was you know, was about twenty kilograms late of organs. That's watch this.
Speaker 4: Solo female traveler visits India. What could possibly go wrong? How the trip started?
Speaker 7: When you agree to walk in the woods in India with a man you just met, great survival interestinct.
Speaker 4: I don't see red flags.
Speaker 7: I see plot twists, and I always say yes to the adventure.
Speaker 4: Here comes the plot twist.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's definitely an India.
Speaker 2: Okay, So when you go to India, it's it's like it's like you can you can save yourself with the money in the travel time. You don't have to pack. Just go to your local landfill or dump and just walk through it into piles and piles of garbage, and you know, if there's puddles of water here and there, and you know, it's that's India. That's India. India is a fucking dump. It's a freaking dump with buildings around it.
Speaker 4: Where I said no, you won't no for an answer.
Speaker 8: Gets falling as around.
Speaker 9: Can we do it all?
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's follow two dodgy men inside the dog dingy building and a sloan for a toll, right again, be fair. They didn't refuse, but didn't deter the man.
Speaker 10: Random guy. It's better to just get a nice.
Speaker 4: Certain again with this fellow. He looks totally trustworthy.
Speaker 8: Or does she.
Speaker 4: Still? At least they lost the selfie weirdo?
Speaker 3: Right didn't again he's back and I.
Speaker 4: Told you what are they even going to use these selfies for?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 4: Actually, don't answer that.
Speaker 8: The exit, I'll be stop sorry excellent.
Speaker 2: As what I did say?
Speaker 4: Nice without them?
Speaker 8: Hi? Yeah the last.
Speaker 4: I think they've lost city.
Speaker 12: I have that.
Speaker 10: No, I'm kind of pay sure, got so old?
Speaker 8: Do you want to go back?
Speaker 10: Okay, we're all a couple of us and now it's like going.
Speaker 11: Us just because we didn't want to sell any of them radio and.
Speaker 10: Because we don't want to stop me with them go wrong?
Speaker 11: How many news you want to get?
Speaker 4: Okay, now he's finally going right for I am.
Speaker 11: Names coming by so.
Speaker 3: Little?
Speaker 10: Really annoyed a good away.
Speaker 12: N the.
Speaker 7: Way by all this, and she still wants to come back the next day.
Speaker 3: How much say with you with minutes?
Speaker 4: Because we want to come back.
Speaker 7: This happened just weeks after she posted. So many people warned me not to come to India. It's dirty, the food is bad, men will harass you. But my experience has been the complete opposite that changed.
Speaker 4: In a hurry, and it got worse.
Speaker 7: Despite the scary experience, Innes was keen to stress that most of India had been beautiful, kind and unwelcoming. This one situation does not define the country or its people and it should not discourage anyone from visiting. Kind of a common theme, though, isn't it. And for Innes, as you'll see.
Speaker 4: Next, it wasn't just one situation.
Speaker 7: But speaking of female travel safety, Huber's just rolled out their Women plus Connect feature nationwide, and female and non binary riders request female drivers because that makes total sense as ground news as bias coverage shows left leaning outlets like The International Business Times and gushing over this as a long overdue safety feature, celebrating Uber for making rights safer for women. Meanwhile, right leaning out let The Blaze cut straight through the absurdity with their headline what is a woman? They're pointing out a glaring contradiction. If ubers including non binary passengers and drivers, what's stopping biological men from gaming in the system. The male identifies as non binary requests a female driver, a female requests a woman driver gets.
Speaker 4: A man who identifies as one.
Speaker 7: Congratulations, But you've completely defeated your own status purpose with woke nonsense. This is why I've partnered with ground News for years now. They're the only appen website showing me the full picture on the most important issue. By gathering news from across the political spectrum, then breaking down each source as political lean and financial backing, I can see the world as it is, not as their biases want me to see. You try it for yourself at ground dot news slash PGW via the link below, or scan the QR code on screen ground New. This has helped dissipate all the overwhelming plotter on my social media. Instead of endlessly scrolling trying to figure out what's important and what spit, they show me the truth in one clear format. The best part is ground News isn't a new tool that you have to learn. They're a better version of the doune scrolling you're already doing one. Look at their blind spot feed you'll see how many neutral outlets actually lean left and why they adopt certain narratives for particular stories. I've never felt more informed than ahead of breaking news. Ground News is truly becoming invaluable tool in helping shape my daily news digests and after reading your comments, I don't know your benefit too, So I got my viewers forty percent off the same unlimited access vantage plan and I've been instead ground news is testing in India was by going tofter suggesting that women and getting harassed in India was a myth that her own experience disproved, then.
Speaker 4: Being harassed by men in India a week later, this happened. My deepest sympathies.
Speaker 11: Chilling the girl from He's very all the time, like they never saw a woman before.
Speaker 7: There's that kind of welcoming vibe shining through again.
Speaker 8: And the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I thought the bathroom was just the floor.
Speaker 10: This dude literally polls to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, visiting a toilet. And then they didn't train tarow even get off without this and he's.
Speaker 8: Not behind me.
Speaker 4: So uncomfortable, not so beautiful kind of welcoming.
Speaker 11: We are now changing compartments. I went to report to the guys, send me pulled the change the compartments to go a savor place.
Speaker 13: Let's go.
Speaker 11: One of the boys followed me to the bathroom and he tried to open the door. My friend know this saying was following, so she came and like, why were they following the.
Speaker 2: Bat to rape you?
Speaker 11: Dumbassment when you couldn't go to the bathroom right now.
Speaker 7: Despite now being harassed multiple times in India and after literally being followed to the toilet by creepy men on a train, still felt it necessary to reassert once again how great India is. Most of my experiences traveling in India have been amazing, so beautiful.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, man.
Speaker 2: Look at all this nice, wonderful.
Speaker 11: It's sad because it could be.
Speaker 2: There's dead bodies floating. I saw another video where they're just literally dead bodies humans floating around. Some of them are sure, and let's not forget the fact that they're you know that they shoot on the beach, their beach shitters too beautiful.
Speaker 11: Beach, but it's full o trash, fell sad, the beautiful you know, crash.
Speaker 7: She still thinks it's amazing, despite being bombarded with threatening DMS.
Speaker 2: They destroy their own habitat. That's the sign, a sure sign of absolute mental inadequacy, stupidity, inferiority. Which way would you like it? This splendy? You know, how would you want me to describe it? They don't deserve what they've got even and yet they're gonna come over here and ship up our world. Fuck that. We went out and established things far away from these people. And then the Jews were like, you know, let's infiltrate them. Let's infiltrate them with the lowest of the low scum. They are definitely discussing people. We've scoured the world and we found the most disgusting. Let's send them to America and Europe and destroy it. Let's send them to Norway and Sweden. What the fuck man, look at this. You don't follow each other. It says, hey, you bitch, get out of our country. Stop posting bullshit, you fucking ugly pussy. Our people are innocent and just looks at you with curiosity to see what you're doing and talking in the camera. Don't ever post lies again, bitch, fuck off. Okay, this is para uguppy. I don't care if that's if I didn't put the space in the wrong and rates. But farm okay, this is how. This is how somebody who owns a business or a farm is talking high society right there.
Speaker 7: Indian men telling it to get out of the country. Sheer delusion of cultural relativism really is all consuming.
Speaker 4: I have an endean.
Speaker 7: As an Indian woman, I don't feel safe. It's easy to tell women just don't travel to India or alone. Why anyone will want to travel they're all alone or not male or female remains a totally baffling mystery.
Speaker 4: Well, it's seven am hearing Debbie. But here's the problem.
Speaker 7: Indian men on just an India thanks to the Boris Wave, nearly a million events of the UK in the last five years alone, and you'll never be able to tell you first, don't record me. Let's take a look at what he was recording.
Speaker 9: What you're recorded, where you're recorded?
Speaker 14: Show me?
Speaker 13: Show me?
Speaker 15: You keep looking through press, You've only just recorded press.
Speaker 16: You like that one?
Speaker 4: You like that?
Speaker 7: It's just a humble vlogger with a speciality in vlogging random girls backsides.
Speaker 15: You can see you're filming asses.
Speaker 5: Keep going and keep showing some more.
Speaker 17: You can you can delete?
Speaker 2: What did you want?
Speaker 18: If you keep.
Speaker 4: Blogger deleting all their content.
Speaker 2: What you're doing is.
Speaker 4: Stop channel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where's your channel?
Speaker 8: I know what it's called.
Speaker 4: What you can search me?
Speaker 7: I'm just not going to tell you what to search for. I'm starting to think he might not be a blogger.
Speaker 4: I just believe you saw it.
Speaker 8: You recording.
Speaker 2: Somebody else scared?
Speaker 8: Now, this is weird.
Speaker 15: He's as well.
Speaker 4: Delete delete delete, totally not suspicious.
Speaker 2: All stop going around filming witmen when you see him harm them. I'm not no, I mean I didn't did I say that? I didn't say that. You didn't hear me say that?
Speaker 12: Do it?
Speaker 3: Watched?
Speaker 2: I just watched her brother?
Speaker 3: Why we watched?
Speaker 7: There's literally an entire industry based around this content, with the people responsible for it being exactly who you'd expect.
Speaker 2: There you go, Paul josph Watson, you don't look more intimidating or cool with a cigarette. Hege at your mouth. Bro, You're just not the right type. This showld be intimidating. So this one is an Americans chasing setlers and children DC any of the things I asked for this fucking thing. This is perchance dot org Ai. This is like after the fiftieth attempt. I'm like, I'm done with this, Hey, Karen, what's up? Cool? Oh? VL nineteen seventy sevens in the house. But somebody we are not looking at in that picture. That's sideways cool? All right? I think we have a couple in here and then we'll try to call it what how how long we've been on a Yeah, I don't have a lot. I have a lot to say today.
Speaker 19: Look at all the big name brand companies that Zio's control or indirectly control, like through Blacks and these are all the big companies that are being boycott, All these big wonderful companies that we grew up around that we loved our entire lives, like Disney and McDonald's.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't love Disney and I didn't love McDonald's.
Speaker 19: But is that contributed greatly to our society? Like Microsoft or the Zio did not make them. They did not create these companies and build them. They just control them. They gained control co opting through the stock market, mergers and acquisitions, other honor.
Speaker 4: It means they didn't build that.
Speaker 19: They took other people's hard work.
Speaker 2: They don't build anything or create anything. That's the whole point. They've never done anything. They even co opted their own religion from our religion. They took all the all the pieces that would make it what do you call it attractive to others? You know, something that they would identify with as far as its morality, and then they altered all the other attributes to make it conformed to their personality and thereby confusing and corrupting the actual base of that religion. And then they did a jew Deism light called Christianity, and then a Judaism aggressive called Islam. Basically, it's like the cult of Saturn in three flavors, three Abrahamic death cult flavors, and they need a couple more to get to the Baskin.
Speaker 19: Robbins took other people's great efforts. They politicized it, they profited.
Speaker 2: Off of it to direct and they and they and they capitalize on on the They they are what they call it, they're trading on the reputation of others. So the others have have the reputation that they established through the way that they practice business. And then when they're taken over, people still assume they're going to get the same quality, the same integrity, and the same customer service, the same thing as as in government, same thing. They didn't change the name or nation or tell you that they took over after the Civil War. They simply started changing it. And there's still they're still trading on the reputation of the founding fathers and this Bill of rights, although those are all extinct, now.
Speaker 19: Make more profits.
Speaker 2: Let's say let's say the Bill of rights are lying dormant and only utilized for leverage when it's useful to them to give to refresh the illusion that we actually have right, so that we stay docile. Every once in a while they give us a small victory and an isolated incident that they then use their media to tell you about. But it doesn't actually directly affect you or improve your.
Speaker 19: Life and decade you building up a big successful business, they'll take that from you too. They hijacked our whole and entire economy. Look at all these big name brands are free marketing.
Speaker 2: Is just so in reality, there is no diversity of market because if this unbilla rothschild Bank to black Rock here, that's the same right. No matter what store or brand you buy, you're buying from the main So therefore they don't have to compete with anybody else if they own every other company that makes the same product. The competitive thing makes you have to build a better product than the next person in order to win that market share and cut out a little piece for yourself. But if you own all the all the car dealerships. So if you own all the whatever's, then the quality of the product is gonna go into the toilet, because where else are gonna fucking go. You're gonna either you're gonna either walk into this door and buy this brand made by the same people, or at least the decisions being made for that company are the same people. So you're not gonna get You're not gonna get. The quality is gonna drop into the toilet. This is what happens in communistic territories too. There is no competition, so you only get a white bread is what you're getting. Learn to like it. You're not. You want wheat, too fucking bad, just an illusion.
Speaker 19: It's like a state control economy, but not even our own state. It's like a foreign state control or state control of the economy. It's a perfect free market.
Speaker 2: You want rye or pumper nickel. Yeah, it's too fucking bad. That was the We merged and acquired those companies and now they're all just making white bread or better Yet you go to get I mean, just look at the vehicles from the fifties, the forties, the fifties, the sixties, and then the horrific drop off to now where they're not built strong, they have side impact beams. Instead of just being made out of fucking metal, they bust apart with fiberglass. Most of these things. The more expensive the vehicle sports car, the more flimsy and cheap it seems to be made with some hand crafted parts to make it supercar. It's fucking retarded. Bring back the old vehicles. Take out, get rid of the sensors, get rid of the kill switches, get rid of all the nonsense and all that computerized bullshit that you don't need in a car. The great thing about old cars is pretty much anybody could figure out how to work on them, because not over one, there was a a lot of space underneath that hood. You could get to things. It wasn't all piled on top of itself, and it wasn't all crammed in there, and it wasn't all proprietary. Everything about new vehicles sucks. We're losing that is like a source of freedom that they're obviously personally attacking and making it so, oh we can't. We can't get them to comply. They're not going to just give up their right of travel, so we'll just make it so that if we don't want them to travel geo fencing, or whatever the case may be. They didn't get their shots that we told them to get, they didn't do something that we told them to do, or they made a post about things that we're sensitive about online. Click and there goes that thing that you spend all your fucking money on, that you're still making payments on, doesn't work anymore. It's a giant paperweight in your fucking driveway. Or they stop you somewhere as you're trying to as you're approaching one of your perimeters that you're not supposed to go past.
Speaker 19: The economy doesn't self sustain anyway. Individuals, groups, or even foreign countries will always try and monomalized.
Speaker 2: So how did you think they were going to enforce the the limitations on, you know, for climate change purposes of course, in your carbon footprint? Well, I think the kill switch would be one of those rays, right, And look at all those sensors that are just in your freaking steering column now and in your in your car. Why the hell would anybody buy new vehicles because I mean, you could get you could get a Cadillac Escalade from the early two thousands. You can get a linking navigated from the early two thousands. You can do a couple modifications and upgrades and restore it a little bit and make it nice. And you know, if you want to jack it up a little bit and get bigger, you know, knobby tires on it to make it look a little look a little bit more off road Piastly you could do that too, But I wouldn't like Some of these pickup trucks are nice, but I wouldn't buy them. The ones with the full cab they look nice, but I wouldn't buy them because I don't want to be stuck with something that someone else has all the control over. I pay for it, they control it. No, not okay with that.
Speaker 19: This is exactly what happened here. And it's really up to our government to prevent this sort of stuff and maintain a marketing or maintain private ownership and protect that private ownership from these type of shanities.
Speaker 2: A sports it's in the game.
Speaker 19: And hopefully somebody of these companies can be freed again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's funny. Ross, it's reading to name.
Speaker 4: Politicized.
Speaker 19: Just focus on their business and nobody will need to pully call that in the process of hijacking our economy, they're also ruining it and we end up not working for ourselves but working for another and hopefully someday we can get this to end.
Speaker 4: Look at all the.
Speaker 2: Big Yeah, that's the other thing too. I mean, our country wasn't made strong by rushing into work for someone else. People were figuring out how to cultivate their land, how to establish I mean you know what I mean, Like it was, you build your home, you build your garden, your farm, you take care of your things. You get all the necessities of life from that which you're building around you. And maybe you had use for money in other instances, but I mean it was more of a trade thing. And things have changed a lot. You've learned. We were really uh you know, if you're a blacksmith, yeah, people paid for your services. If you were horsed, you were you know, I mean these all these things, services, you build houses, whatever, you hunt the fucking Indians who are trying to kill you.
Speaker 20: You know, they're mentally ill, completely unhinged, illegally alien in Europe.
Speaker 2: This is what At least he's beating himself up. He's he's he looks maxing as he's walking down the street, he's he's getting that orbital bone. Oh yeah.
Speaker 20: With on a day to day basis, you go outside your traveling.
Speaker 2: He learned about Wills law for the first time. Is that a little small hat there have.
Speaker 20: A normal day and some crazed, cooped down mentally ill.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, that's that is that is clavicular. After he is no longer the media is a you know, special boy anymore, and he starts his downward trend, that's going to be him walking around the streets, still punch himself in the face in the hopes that he'll get his notoriety back on the street.
Speaker 20: Probably an illegal immigrant, probably has no papers, definitely has no job, is beating himself in the streets. Why do we have to see this another mentally ill, completely unhinged illegal alien in Europe?
Speaker 2: Come watch somebody bunch of themselves in the face all day long. This is funny, rare photo of US president, the piece of shit himself, Woodrow Wilson, in which his famously bad teeth can be seen. Nineteen tens. This fucking reptard. He loved the cak No, no, that one made him cool. He was a piece of shit. I fucking can't stand people, and they're fucking stupid. This is an ignorant, fucking retard right here with no friends. He bind her. He loved the KKK so much. You're a fucking retard. He was a banking puppet. He was manufactured out of Princeton too. Here look like his glasses are on his head. Just looks like he has the thing in between his eyes. That's fucking weird. That's really weird. It pinches on his nose and holds it there. I guess I don't know what the hell I'm in looking at. Everybody has something stupid to say about him, except for the fact that he was a Jewish banking puppet. Everything, everything that matters not He liked to porto Rican women from the Bronx. Dude was a fucking flaggming faggot. But okay, there you go, that's more likely who he was. Why do you care what this fluss smells like afterwards? Do you want to sniff at you fucking rdo? Do we want to talk about Wilson? I got that on the freaking hold on, let me pop that up. Let's back out of this one. I got I got a Wilson book too. Let's go back to the library, or let's see if I can find it. Warmonger Wilson a brief analysis of how America was deceived into World War One? You wanted Do you guys want to get into that tonight? Geeuz fucking christ? Hold on, open up, pitch, all right? Where were at? Let's not doing it? Come on, bro, what are we doing here? Table contents is fucking fucked up? What is it doing? Hold on? There's some sort of glitch. The tragedy of put in head Wilson is a Mark Twain book. Did you know that? I bet you didn't. I bet you didn't.
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 2: The history is indeed a little more than let's see, history is indeed little more than the register of the crimes, follies, and misfortunes of mankind. Why is it just a beginning? That's the end of it. I don't understand how that's a thing like there's some there's something wrong with the table contents on this thing. It didn't pan out very well. Let's see, let's.
Speaker 1: Just get rid of it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find beginning here Woodrow Wilson Warmonger will address these questions, And okay, I will say, but, as Wildrow Wilson truly worthy of such respect, was America's entry into World War One at a price of one hundred and twenty one thousand dead dough boys really a just and necessary cause to be celebrated. There's a lot in the book called the Bad War. The story never taught about World War Two and its lead up is the you know, obviously world War One. This is the setting February nineteen eighteen. Though recently stalemated to Germany's advantage, world War One had been raging in Europe since nineteen fourteen. The warring factions consisted of British, French, France, Britain, Sorry Britain, France, Italy and Russia on one side, the Allies versus Germany, Austria, Hungary and Turkey on the other Central Powers. The war was triggered just a few weeks after shadowy Serbian nationalists living in Bosnia also they apologized murdered Archduke Austria France for Austria Archdiva, Archduke of Austria Francis Ferdinand and his wife Sophie, the Press of Austria fanned the flames of war by falsely accusing Serbia of orchestrating the plot. The warmongers knew that a war with Serbia, so another one of those fucking Jewish false flags also meant war with its protector Russia, which would then force Germany to come to the defense of its Austria Hungarian ally, which would then bring France and britt into the war on the side of its ally Russia, which had old scores to settle with the Ottoman Turkey. Italy would later join the Allies as well. YadA YadA, bigody, Bob Kaiser, Rulhem, the Seconds Era, all that stuff. But as you get into this more and oh, by the way, the sing King of Luisitania was most certainly orchestrated by Churchill and his advisor, a little a little ship builded by the name of Elis Or Crowley, who got the idea when he decided to take the Lusitania once. Yeah, yeah, good times. We can get into the piece of shit that that Woodrow Wilson was. Maybe some other night, where have all the teenagers jobs gone? There was an article from BBC.
Speaker 13: News Where have weekend jobs for teenagers Gone? And they use a picture of a girl, Namy Megan, who's trying to find a part time job and she's been unable.
Speaker 2: That's her, that's her looking for a part time job. She's looking around for the part time job. So well here's a clue.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Indian people and migrants.
Speaker 13: Yes, we wanted to kind of compare and contrast it with somebody said that everybody talks about Chick fil A's service efficiency but never mentions that they almost exclusively hire American teenagers and not random foreigners. And that's the key, because it decides Chick fil A and a few others.
Speaker 2: I would also say, probably in an out burger, I've usually only seen what I would consider young white or European ethnic group kids. Maybe a couple of black ones, not a whole lot, but polite, all polite, almost like a fifties kind of like a you know, stereotypical type of vibe going on in there. It's kind of nice, even though the food is but I mean it's whatever.
Speaker 21: Maybe in and out you're basically just dealing with.
Speaker 2: People who just speak speak sponny jobs.
Speaker 13: And if I say something to a Chick fil a white teenager and I go, hey, I like extra pickles, and not just like extra pickles.
Speaker 4: I go crazy on pickles.
Speaker 13: Don't write a note or something and say crazy on pickles, and you'll get a pickle pile at the bottom of your thing. Like the guy will make sure it happens. But then you go to like a Wendy's where they hire people who are fresh off the boat the Great the Border. You'll get like some sort of Hispanic women and you'll make a request. You're speaking English, she's speaking broken English, and then she has to translate it to her computer, her little point of sale system, and she'll do something like it's not letting me do that, and then stare at you with that third world stare right, computer won't let me, and then that's the end of it.
Speaker 4: You go, Okay, that's it.
Speaker 13: I'm not gonna spend fifteen minutes trying to talk to you. And another thing we've talked about on the show, migrants who are coming in to do blue collar work are depressing wages, taking jobs like a roofer job or whatever, or driving wages down, and then they're taking all the entry level pickup trucks that high schooler would have been able to buy for four grand. And then like do a little work on so migrants are We often talk about how they're competing with black people in America.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would say that they're not picking up the four thousand dollars trucks anymore because they get that per month and their freaking un freaking cards and all the subsidies that you're paying through your taxes for these fucking people that live, they're buying much more expensive, brand new fucking trucks which hopefully have kill switches on it to fuck them up at some point too. When they don't, you know, they don't bide because no, speaking of this fucking people we need to have No, I don't know. Can you take a modern vehicle and gut that shit out of it without having to spend an extra like thirty grand to do that? Rewire it however you need to, and then not have those sensors and shit that are constantly spying on you and sending information through the cloud to your freaking uh, your insurance company, just so that other Jews can fuck you up even more. Oh, this guy hit me. No, actually, the computer system says that it was your fault. How did they what? You know that type of thing. Yeah, the police don't even need to do the jobs anymore because the car is turning you in. This is exactly what happened when my step so On got hit by a fucking tesla. The tesla told on them he was trying to do self driving, this idiot, and uh, he was sitting in I think he was sitting in the front seat at least with hope. And there was a stop, there was an intersection. Dude never stopped. The tesla just kept on driving and my steps On was just taking a turn like you're supposed to and it fucking hit the back end. Uh And it was just a one turn to get to gymnastics, and uh yeah, the tesla was that little tiny dink just freaking made it fall apart. It was totaled. Tesselas are pieces of shit, through and through, through and through and.
Speaker 13: How black people vote ninety ten Democrat even though they were flooding the country with cheap labor and it actually hurts you and drive your wages down. But they're also competing with the American teenager.
Speaker 2: Where have all the TV.
Speaker 14: Jake laying Remember this fucking Wayvey with this wall, Remember the wall, that guy who wears the the what looks like a plate carrier around and waves the he's waving flag now and U haul truck.
Speaker 2: So he only had to pay nineteen ninety five for that that you know with deposit. I'm sure some other ove BUTTI form the.
Speaker 4: Division in America.
Speaker 19: He intentionally makes very offensive commons.
Speaker 2: Of what's he doing? Rational don't even.
Speaker 4: Have intellectual debates.
Speaker 19: All he does is rage baiting thoughts that.
Speaker 2: Is it is that a goat or a dog?
Speaker 19: And he doesn't walk finding the American flag, the Christian cross, even though he's Jewish and claiming to be right wing, and he's been denounced by all of them too, he does not represent them.
Speaker 2: I believe he's Jewish operative and jew larpring as white Christian. Nick foind is slamming leg Yes, yeah, well guess what. Nick Foyness is another one. So what are we fucking doing here.
Speaker 19: Carrying these Christian and American symbols on purposes far right, anti Shemitic media personality?
Speaker 2: You said, just Dan Bill's are you? And Nick Flint is slammed? Do you know that at least Nick is one of your boys too, Jerusalem Post? So why don't you fuck off? I'm not gonna make it a determination on Dan Bill's aarian just yet, but Nick Flint is most certainly the proof is out there. He's got people with deep pockets funding his life, so of course he owes them something that alone makes you compromised. Period. The end doesn't matter. You're still if someone drops him eight million or seven point five million dollars in your bank account, it says, do your thing. You're gonna say, how well, I how can I please you? Master? Because I like that? Thanks, He says, remember the Nazi flag at the Trucker protests to.
Speaker 19: Help sol division. He's a Zion paid agent provocateur, just like Valentina Gomes who recently lost her primary elections too.
Speaker 18: By the way, these antics.
Speaker 19: Don't work in bold. Agent provocateurs are hired enemy agents.
Speaker 4: Page to make.
Speaker 2: Sure I talk about this all the time. Agent provocateurs, confidential informants, assets that just one of those three and other other words describe every single big ass content creator, includings do that has a big voice. And I'm telling you a lot of their numbers are also inflated. Because if I'm getting a thousand people to show up when I have five thousand followers, that's one fifth that that is considered a good like very good. If they have five hundred and eighty thousand and only twenty thousand people show up, that's an indicator of how many people really actually follow it and how much of that is inflation, meaning fake bot accounts and whatever, just to make it look attractive and make you trust it more, because how could five hundred people be wrong right.
Speaker 19: And the groups of people look bad and cause in fighting in a country.
Speaker 4: I also have a feeling that of all.
Speaker 19: The left winged masked counter protesters that show up at the events that their agent provocate tours too to throw gas on the fire.
Speaker 4: And make that left wing look bad.
Speaker 19: I think they're trying to make both sides look bad and keep that division going. Get everyone art in between left and right, Black versus right, Christian versus Moslims. Don't fall for it, stay united. They do just for dividing caucus, same stuff they've always done, because they control both sides. Jake Lac needs to be out of business right now anyway, because he just got caught texting inappropriately with a fifteen year old girl. Now nobody wants it, so his career is pretty much over.
Speaker 4: Let it stay over.
Speaker 8: Don't fall for their tricks.
Speaker 19: Our enemy is the Zionist Empire, and stay united for victory.
Speaker 2: Jake, there you go. He's not really newsworthy, So here we go. Imagine if Iran bombed then destroyed the Golden Gate Bridge in California, what would you call it terrorism? The US bombed and destroyed the highest bridge in Ahran, the b One Bridge. Why do you call it peace? I don't, I I don't, but uh, you must be talking to like people who are still bag or something. Bombing a bridge is a war crime under international commit humanitarian law. This fucking cunt here. Listen to this fucking cunt with sixty six followers. That's funny. That's the kabalistic number for the Claypath. It was a bridge of very troubled water. Good it's gone. And she says it was a pretty and he says it was a bridge that connects a lot of people together. You bitch, hope you and your family are gone. Waste of air and jeez. And this person says, defending people that support and assist in ruled by terr is this fucking joke? They this guy's a fucking retard too, because Jews told taught him that they'd behead you the first chance they get. What a fucking moron. Wow, people, are you know? This is what I'm saying, This is what's out there. If these are real, they they all are cattle. They are food for your dog. That's the only thing that makes them useful is if you fed them to another animal, or you use them as fertilizer. That's why I also call them fertilizer because they That's the only way they would be of any use to anybody is if you ground them up with other nutrients and you put them in the in the ground and then grew crops out of it to feed the world. They are not. They are not. They don't deserve to be walking around stealing uh, stealing any resources from us, utilizing any resources pro creating. God. No, this jursting bins. This motherfucker doesn't justin bnce. He doesn't deserve to fucking live. Come on, this is pretty interesting. This is the last kind avenger. He's got a lot of really weird, fucked up clothing that he wears, and he's a freemason.
Speaker 12: That aside single largest body of humanity on the face of the earth, bigger than any army, bigger than any government, bigger than any body, political, body, or otherwise on the face of this earth, or the survivors of childhood abuse and trauma, we are bigger than any group on this planet. If all of us steps forward on the same time, on the same day, all over the world, Bro, we're massive. We're ten times bigger than they are. They've been abusing us for lifetimes. And the thing is, the primary symptom of child abuse is isolation.
Speaker 4: Is so most of.
Speaker 12: Us, tens of hundreds of millions of us, have isolated from others, certainly hid what shameful to us. I'm not going to meet you and tell you, yeah, bro, when I was a kid, my dad used to jack me off, and then you're going to say, oh, yeah, that happened to me. People hide that shit, bro, We bury it. And so a lot of what I do you now, with social media platforms and everything else, is try to remind people if you're the survivor of childhood's abuse or trauma, your family to be. And the reason why is because we went through the same exact war you and I did. Were family. We're in a collective family. Most of our members don't even know they're part of something, but you are and you earned it through your suffering or what you went through the single largest body of humanity on the face of the earth.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, Dominic Gizzo back in the house tonight, Cop Talk Live if you want to follow him on YouTube. So he had recently posted something about a knife incident where some big, fat black dude who was walking around stumbling around. They said he was office bed's a fucking bunch of retired screaming in the background, blah blah blah, don't hurt him, don't hurt him, and the guy kept on walking towards police. Three police officers didn't know what the fuck to do or how to manage the situation. Then a fourth guy shows up and after much less prompting, he put you know, some rounds in the fat fox chest and dropped his ass, and that neutralized the situation. But someone in the comments said something about this Hernandez guide and said one of the one of the most disturbing videos that that person had seen. I read this comment, and I went and I looked for this actual video myself. So the comment must have made it to Iszo too, because he went and looked for it, I guess, or he knew about it. And this is the Hernandez guy. He walked up on a scene. I don't think he was doing his job properly to protect himself because he walked up on a guy and said he had no awareness of situation. And the guy lunched at him with what looked like a kitchen knife or something like that and stabbed him multiple times and he was done. That was it. One cop down. I know it sucks, I know a piece of shit killed him. But again I'm going to just reiterate this. What do they do. They spend their whole day, every day stepping all over your constitutional rights. And that's their job because policies from a municipality completely contradict. This is color of law working against your rights. You're not supposed to be stopped volunder and traveled. They have no jurisdiction of the roads that you pay for it. It's your property. By the way, they're on your property when they pull you over. None of this is fucking as real. This would not fly with our founders. It's become commonplace. But this is all the Jewish destruction of our country, post Civil War, post incorporation, post commerce law. We're living under commerce law as what do you call it? A dead entity? Right? An artificial construct? We're we're we're what do you call it, we're the stand ins or where you are? What's the other word that they use? You're representing an artificial entity or a how's the other way to put that? Not artificial entity? But you understand what I mean when it comes to an incorporated title. So that's how they get you. They get you in the commerce law, they get you in admiralty law because you're not an employee of their municipal corporation, so they can't enforce policy upon you until they change your status and you agree to that change by contracting with them on the side of the road. So so sad, it's a shitty way to go. But I mean, what was this? What do they do on a daily basis? I have a hard time having a lot of sympathy for it.
Speaker 21: No, I've learned over the years of see out of a comments section when it comes down to trying to debate police tactics with the public, and a lot of you are ignorant.
Speaker 17: You want what you want, when you.
Speaker 4: Want, how you want it.
Speaker 21: From the safety of while you're scrolling on your phones taking a shit an armchair quarterbacking shit, you have no idea about. This is Jonah Officer Jonah Hernandez. And maybe you guys who think that, oh, police shooting someone with a knife, Well, it's just a knife.
Speaker 2: No, And here's what I just a counter what I just said. No, a knife is definitely a deadly weapon. Just because you have a gun, you have to unhold through it, you have to make sure that it's already chambered, and you have to fire. People can run up on you with a knife very quickly and overcome you and be stabbing you from all different types of directions. It's not they actually have the advantage in that situation. I know it sounds weird because you can hit somebody from a distance, but you have to be already ready to do that. You have to be anticipating that it's going to happen, like somebody's going to start charging you, or you're just gonna shoot somebody and you what they had a knife, Like like I was just shooting people, I didn't know they had a knife. You know, you'd have to have that type of forethought in order for it not to be more dangerous than you having to go like this, go like this. You know, it's just it's silly when, like Massada, you went through this a long time ago. I don't know if you know who Massada you've been think. I think it's spelled m A SSA D. Yeah, here you go. American instructor. He tells you how to toc to police after shooting. He's actually on your side. He was a I think he was in law enforcement in New Hampshire. New Hampshire is a cool place, by the way, Moultonborough, New Hampshire is really nice. Yeah, glad he's still alive. Is an American firearms expert, self defense instructor, and security advisor. He has taught police techniques and civilian self defense to both law enforcement officers and private citizens since nineteen seventy four. I wasn't even born yet. That's five years before I was born. It's christ So hold on, let's let's go into YouTube real quick. In case you guys don't know who this guy is, you should look him up. I want to see the older stuff, though they're not gonna show me the older shit. This is. This isn't old YouTube. This is new YouTube. So it's all the fucking Wilson combat bullshit. Ah, you know what else there? I don't remember what his his thing was called now his instruction course or or whatever the fucking thing was called. Oh, headless it was. Let's try this. Maybe I'll get the older ones. Now, this is the twenty one foot rule? Is this the actual Missada youube video? Though, i'd yf how to shoot like Israeli special Forces? First you have to find a kindergarten. Fuck these people? What the fuck of course you don't want your identities scene anyway? All right, let's go back to where we're though.
Speaker 21: And there's oh, there's this in that circumstance of the personal, just this.
Speaker 17: Maybe you guys can tell this officer's widow it was just a fucking knife. For those of you who are just have no clue about police tactics, I urge you to watch this video and listen with your own ears and see with your own eyes the reality of training with a knife.
Speaker 21: I'm not trying to be inflammatory or insultive, but some of you are just explaining fucking stupid and have no idea what the job.
Speaker 2: As most people don't have any idea of what reality is because they live in their bubble with their very limited fucking experiences that they actually have firsthand. This is why in nosis or in the walking of the path, they tell you your personal experience is the most important. Your individual experience is the most important thing to growth, because otherwise you're a fucking idiot and you're taking your your impression of things, and you're trying to develop and and you know, sew together a reality for yourself based on your impression of things rather than actually experiencing things, and you know what, that makes you unrealistic. You're an unrealistic motherfucker when it comes to most situations because you don't have firsthand experiences on all these things. You just have your impression and what you're taught and what you wanted to believe, so you could be snooty and superior and act like a cocksucker to other people, Like that fucking faggot saying the thing about they'll behead you. This is iran retard. The only people that behead people are Jews dressed up like fucking Muslims. Get it fucking right. I'm sure there's a bunch of other fucking Muslims that I have done that in the past, absolutely, one hundred percent. But Iranians are kind of a little bit different than that. And by the way, who established Persia your fucking ancestors, and your blood runs through a lot of those people, So you better fucking be a little bit more respectful to the ones that are looking a lot more white than they're looking at anything else.
Speaker 4: I hope this gives you a clue.
Speaker 2: Okay, lets seen if I can bring this up. No, no, I'll bring it bigger. There you go, Watch how this happens. Watch how fast this happens. It's really it's really, uh something.
Speaker 4: You've been staying there for a while. What's up?
Speaker 2: This is my place? Nobody's great, but he's crazy, so he has it, says, So you're the one who called. How do you not know? How do you know that? Little? Because Dispatch told you, and he because he told you. It's his place. So yeah, ouch, a woman called it in.
Speaker 4: You're the one who called.
Speaker 8: I didn't call it.
Speaker 17: Huh oh, man, the the fuck are you?
Speaker 2: You're not even real? He said, fucking maniac, you're not even real?
Speaker 19: You a real fuck?
Speaker 8: You want to go down to.
Speaker 2: Me, I'm gonna oblige the spar and all over pies.
Speaker 8: Oh, man, fucking.
Speaker 2: Lot, that dude's done.
Speaker 8: Worry, no, no, what.
Speaker 2: Piece of shucking killed him?
Speaker 8: Hey? Where are you being everywhere? Bross ship Ship? Hey?
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, stay with you, stay with me, stay with me?
Speaker 2: Hey, looking at it, just paying out at him.
Speaker 18: Every time.
Speaker 8: Hey, he's done.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's the guy who shot the fucking fagot with the knife. He came up on the scene and took care of business.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I shot him like three or four times.
Speaker 19: He stopped in the neck really bad. Where's the radio right here here?
Speaker 4: Ship No, sibich, No, he's leeding really bad.
Speaker 8: He was stab with us.
Speaker 21: You know, I've learned over the years of stay out of the comments section when it comes down.
Speaker 2: To the panes. That was from his own body camp, which is uh yeah, the other video I saw it doesn't show the blood. What man, that's all it was a guy needn't have time to respond. You didn't have time. So yes, in situations like that, put down the motherfucker. And I was I'll congratulate the cops. Is just gonna talk about my side of you. But all New first Lives, that's office. We've done this when already I've seen that that was actually, yeah, they're not gonna do it. YouTube is not what it used to be. Man, that s Dan and Sonado again. It's not at all what I'm looking fucking for. Yeah, they're not gonna it's down here. It's here. You just can't find shit on YouTube anymore. Doesn't matter how many times you ask for the exact fucking thing that's there. It's not going to show it to you. They don't want it. They don't want to pull out anything that you're looking for. They're gonna put you out up with all the new ship. Yeah, there's it's nowhere. It's there, just good good luck digging it out, just like with a Google search. It's on the internet. You're just not going to be showing it. It's a bunch of bullshit. I had these saved on one of my accounts a long time ago. I wouldn't know where though. Guys check this, try to force it, hold on, I know, okay, and.
Speaker 4: Waiting to pulland to enrich. It isn't.
Speaker 22: To get angry if they can't enter a country that doesn't even want them. Like imagine someone is breaking into your house, shaking your door kicking it and really forcing its way into your house at the middle of the nights and when you stop him and he gets furious, raging and screaming because you dare to defend your own home And guess what, this is exactly what some white brainwash leftists vote for, and we have to pay for the consequences.
Speaker 2: I think that's why we should also be jailing and maybe uh liquid eating some of these fucking retards too, because if you if you support this type of bullshit, you need to go the same place that these other people are going that we're good to also handle. Who's that that Lotia?
Speaker 5: What do you think about it?
Speaker 4: Let me know in the comments. Oh wow, Paan Bondi is out. The future is right now.
Speaker 9: My brothers and sisters in Slavi brain Panla Bondi was making two hundred and fifty six thousand dollars a year as the Attorney General of the United States of America.
Speaker 4: You know how much money she's gonna make now.
Speaker 9: Were grown for a second in twenty nineteen and twenty twenty as a registered lobbyist under Fara PAM, but that gal lobbied Congress on behalf of the Katari government for one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars a month. And isn't it ironic that that lobbying money was for you guessed it, Strategic Council and work on anti human trafficking efforts for the twenty twenty two World Cup.
Speaker 4: Isn't it ironic?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Don't today boo.
Speaker 2: He's an idiot sometimes.
Speaker 5: Well, Pam Bondi was fired as the head of the DOJ. Now I'm going to tell you exactly what's about to happen. She still has to serve her subpoena for the absolute shit show of how the DOJ handled the Epstein files. The files are on her desk right now. But then she says, oh, we don't know anything about any files. But then they released the files incredibly partial and redacted. It clearly blacked out the names of the powerful people talking about torturing and eating and children. Then the same week did that, he.
Speaker 2: Shared his own video. What a dumb mess. You know, people see that, right and then look at you like you wear a shirt that has your band on it telling you.
Speaker 5: Iran will were started. They just casually deleted everything about Trump and the files, and everyone called him doing it rain In fact, did you know that Donald Trump is the number one most referenced name in the Epstein files. His name shows up more often than Jesselene Maxwell.
Speaker 2: Right, but it's totally is still totally not a friend of Jefferies. Every single time Donald Trump. Totally not related is what it says every time after his name. I'm sure no relation whatsoever. Just thought we'd say the name again for the thirty eight thousandth time, right right, I'm making light of a fucking child killer, but you know, child killer in chief.
Speaker 5: But I'll bet your money that she won't show up for the Supina, you know what, because.
Speaker 14: In order for her to be criminals?
Speaker 2: Who the fuck wrote this? Vance Rubio twenty twenty eight. Are you a fucking retard? I hope you don't really fucking mean that. Okay, he bot put down the crack pipe, retard, fuck that shit. Okay, good, we.
Speaker 4: Held in contempt.
Speaker 5: Of course, they have to go through the DOJ, who is now headed by Trump's own personal law.
Speaker 2: This is how retarded people are, he goes. Thank god Biden handled them better. Oh wait, yeah, so what you're saying is he's the better lesser of two evils. That's uh, you guys, you serve the devil, you serve the Jew. Stay in that oh this way or that way? Ping pong wall doing? Think? Think here's the paddles doing. Think what the fuck is wrong with people?
Speaker 5: You're Todd Blanche and calling it like I s She's not going to show up and no one's going to do anything about it, which is all part of the planet. I'm not saying our president is a pedoph I'm saying is the way that Trump is acting and the way that an innocent person would be acting are two completely different people. I can't remember us said this or not. Did you know that Donald Trump is the number one most named person in the Epstein filest He shows up more often then Giselen Maxwell. Could somebody please stand outside the White House with a yotine? Well, Pam BONDI was fired?
Speaker 2: Okay, wait rosta, thank you? Oh this is kind of funny. French boxer, somebody else should have loved this? Over on over here? Anybody even hearing? Where?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They're okay? Cool? Uh? Where was I?
Speaker 8: All?
Speaker 2: Right? French boxer Baptiste or Baptiste Cheval walked out to his first professional fight wearing a King Baldwin the fourth mask and outfuitt and outfit inspired by the former King of Jerusalem. I don't even like saying that word. There it is, see now, I wait for it. Boom, there it is. He's a man in the iron mask. H I think I'm bigger than him, proportionate wise. I just gotta get a little bit more cut. I'm pretty sure I am. Oh, here's Greig, dude said, popped out of the video. This is somebody else's he shared. But this is kind of funny.
Speaker 4: Right here.
Speaker 2: In the shots, my bob niggers be ruining everything.
Speaker 8: Oh I haven't Karen.
Speaker 4: Did they shooting?
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 8: Was it a natural guy?
Speaker 2: This guy's funny, he says. This is why you lifting gyms that don't have basketball courts much lower chances of stupid ship like this, Like, oh man, all the machines are now available. And the other guy goes, well, well, well, Bro has the survival instincts of a dead goldfish. No, he just doesn't get intimidated. Bro, you're a pussy if you run like a faggot. Sorry, yeah, just another day in the hood. Still gotta get the workout in. Dude's just mad. His set kind interrupted. I would be too. Bro's like they got another one but it's league day. No, you guys are pussies. This is what I'm saying. Don't be a fucking faggot. This is why he respects. Ah, that's funny.
Speaker 10: Oh dear that.
Speaker 18: Well, they're shooting up the places like as.
Speaker 5: Pretty well.
Speaker 2: But he has he has big traps, he's probably he's probably on all kinds of gear.
Speaker 8: What is the kind of phone off?
Speaker 2: What are your plows?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 18: Shut the bits up, bro, I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean they already missed, right, So it's like, why are you scared? Now? Why are you running? At this point they already shot a bitch now it's already happened. What are you running for?
Speaker 8: This is a blast of the past.
Speaker 16: This is Sweden nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 2: Now just replace all those faces with slightly much more darker actually skin and little dots sometimes on the foreheads, some turbans and you got twenty twenty six. It's not tirpty years. And the smells like curry and ship. By the way, what you know if and there's a there's rapes in the crowd as well.
Speaker 4: It is full of Swedish.
Speaker 2: Street but in Sweden, surprisingly.
Speaker 16: And when I think Asweden, this is what I used to think of I still think of it this way, and this is what I want to protect. I want the same for every European country. I want Irish people to have the same. Scotland have the Saycretis.
Speaker 2: Street, but French right. Everybody do their culture in their fucking spot. Don't mix them in and assume that you get to override other people's because fuck you, there's still gonna be people out there that are going to put you down very low if you attempt to enforce or impose yourself upon them. Make no fucking mistake.
Speaker 1: Beat bun.
Speaker 4: They're all unique population. It would you need differences?
Speaker 16: India has one point five billion.
Speaker 2: People, that's just on one city bus.
Speaker 16: Why do we need more Indians like Sweden. That's not against Indians, it's saying Sweden should remain Swedish. Nigeria has over two hundred million, two hundred and thirteen million people. Why do we need more Nigerians in European countries?
Speaker 2: Why do we need any Nigerians? Yeah? How A Nigerian Irish teacher, Jewish puppet for political advancement hopes to reform Ireland school system why minority teacher Ireland founder. Oh, she's she's a founder of something that. This is all Jewish money based at Aliwaii who the This is not them. They're not smart enough to do this. They can barely fucking think. And this is all Jewish hands pushing this upon Ireland and every other place. This is why they've got to go. The parasite has to go first, and then the rest of this will collapse because they won't be getting the funding and the support of the fucking demon anymore. You've got to get rid of that parasite first, and then a lot of this ship will already fall upon itself because they can't fucking lead themselves. And then for their just for their transgressions against mankind and their arrogance and smugness as they were being supported by the by the parasite. That's when you, I don't know what's the way I can say that without being a taken away in the middle of the night. You understand what I'm saying, though.
Speaker 16: We should prioritize our own people, our own culture. They're all unied and they're all beautiful. I was doing some research on im. I remember in Ireland we had a fault on a birthright citizen ship. People were against us. They didn't like people coming into Ireland have the kids and then what.
Speaker 2: Was that you do in the crowd? Yeah, you're on suppose the other side of the fucking event those.
Speaker 16: Kids are granted citizenshit Irish people voted against given those children's citizenship. That's a two thousand and four I had to talk then, how many times has immigration been put up for a fote and people voted against us. They wanted restrictive immigration, not their own country full of their own people, and overwhelmingly they always voted for that. Immigration is pushed on us regardless. You got surveyed from the side of countries. So last year showed majorities in every country polled favored a large decrease.
Speaker 2: And one of these people have made anything out of their countries where they're from. Why the fuck is this called Enrichmond if they have any civilization at all. If you look back in history, there were some European Gothic Urians in there that actually created their civilization that moved on. We were always the minority everywhere. Don't get all bity when it comes to fucking the the New World as they call it and the fucking Native Americans give it a rest. What the fuck were they doing the place? Do they even know agriculture? Give me a fucking break. So if they want to pull that bullshit, this is just more Jewish lies to intensify and exaggerate actual interactions. People benefited from our existence and our presence at every step of the way when it was Jewish run. But it was given the idea of a European That's where the difference lies. When they start imposing us in places we don't belong for their banking interests, their expansion of their control over the natural resources of the world and their supply of said that's when it gets to be different. They talk about or colonizers while they're doing the same fucking thing. What do you think the expansion of israel is? Is that not colonizing? What do you think all the wars to acquire these Uh, well, let we'll we'll put in the puppet regime. That's called co opting. That's infiltration, same thing that they did here, but we just like we don't recognize it happening in other places. And when even when when you when you topple a regime and you put it in a public government that's proxy control, controlled by proxy. That means that country is no longer that country anymore. You've changed the nature of it, and you've made it subservient to the Jewish banking cult. And if you're doing that for the Jewish banking cult, guess what that's because the Jewish banking cult already did it to you, and now they're using your, your strength and might of in your and your soldiers and wealth to do it to others. Wake up call, all right, So anybody wants support of the show, please do it now, because I'm headed out. I gotta do the Uh yeah, that's cool. I like that's cool. I gotta do the fair tomorrow my daughter in ten o'clock. I gotta jump on the optical, do my four miles, and then head off the bed. So when I say have to, you means you want to food for the doverman exactly, exactly, food for the doormin most of these people. Let's see what we got over here. Oh yeah, okay, there's more people. Do Yeah, I did yep. Anti thesis that's a good word to use. Yes, the thesis anti thesis, and then the synthesis. I said that we've been compromising. Scott share and I talked about this a lot. You know, there's like the problem, reaction, solution, three steps, and then there's also thesis, anti thesis and synthesis, the three three representation. There. I shouldn't I should have been. I should have said, we've been compromising with our own antithesis. Got to run those filthy black knickers through the wash. All right, let's see, let's go to gets get out of here. Let's just get out of here. Appreciate everybody for being here. Thank you for subscribing. If you haven't already and you're still watching here over on crusaders, please do that. That'd be cool. Sure, all right, if we get the three hundred even more super special, right, and then like you know, the higher the number, the more mental thing. It's like the party's over here. That's why they inflate numbers for these people too. Not only does the does all the traffic get funneled their way when people log in, there's there they are right there in their feed and on their side and on the recommendations. Of course that's how, but they also inflate the numbers so that it's like they're already starting off with like thirty K, four hundred thousand fucking followers. When you see them, like, how the hell did that person come out of nowhere and already have that many followers. It's a manufacturer most of the time. All right, guys, have a good one. Good night, m hm