Speaker 1: Put what's going on?
Speaker 2: Everybody?
Speaker 3: I would like to thank you for tuning into this week's episode of Hopetually Awkward. If this is your first time joining us, I would like to properly introduce myself. I am a host and favorite motivational speaker Mimi or Me me so one hundred. I am joined by my co host. We got this nigga in the bonnet just just just bro.
Speaker 2: No, So what we about to do? Is we about dang? We can't zoom in on him? Can Why do you want to zoom in on?
Speaker 3: Because last time we was in here and I was stuff in my face. You had so much and now look at this ship nigga back here eating meatballs and mac and cheese and ship. But when I was trying to enjoy my motherfucking meat loaf and ship, this nigga was talking cash ship.
Speaker 2: I was more critiguing on how you was eating it because you ate all the fucking sides and you went home.
Speaker 4: With just meat loaf.
Speaker 3: And of course, the man behind the magic we got mister tone Deaf. He's responsible for all of the visuals and putting Hoss Awkward together.
Speaker 5: I am exhausted, so.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what the baby and the daddy because the way he was fucking snoring last night. Lord Jesus, I had so many plans and things that I wanted to get done today, but I could not sleep next to that motherfucking fifty six Chevy or whatever it should be.
Speaker 5: That motherfucker was loud man something but no.
Speaker 3: So my baby showers yesterday and I wanted to take a little moment just to tell everybody who came out and support it, thank you so very, very very much. I felt so much love in that room and just being surrounded by, you know, all of my loved ones and my friends, especially because this has been a very very rough pregnancy and like these past couple of months have been kicking my ass.
Speaker 5: So being able to, you know, finally be.
Speaker 3: Surrounded by nothing but like positivity and most importantly good food.
Speaker 5: Oh definitely good.
Speaker 3: Shout out Takoya and Tarina for hooking us up with all of the hot dishes we had. Damn you know what, I damn near need to send this this baby shower plate to you, Tod for you to put this shit on the screen, because niggas need to know the delectable goodness that they missed out on every time.
Speaker 6: The funniest thing was, I don't know who made this post, but somebody asked who made something?
Speaker 5: And they both in the comments just well that was Tarna.
Speaker 3: She asked who made Swedish because she made the barbecue meatballs, so she asked who made the Swedish meatballs and the massed potatoes. I know you know that, Jenna Jackson me when she like that was me, I said, that's my fat ass in the comments watching my two favorite.
Speaker 4: Chefs who like the spider Man man.
Speaker 5: For me, it was like seeing and the mac and the yams touch on the plate?
Speaker 2: Can I get to the yams? Damn?
Speaker 3: You know, I actually forgot about that the song, like I forgot that there used to be a thing.
Speaker 5: It's two versions of the same song at that.
Speaker 3: I just I just sent you that that plate tone because that that needs to be displayed for them to know the awesomeness that was.
Speaker 2: And that wasn't even all of.
Speaker 3: It like that, that wasn't even all the food that it was a lot of food.
Speaker 5: That's that was a lot of food. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I took literally I took a whole taco salad home, a whole one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I went back to look at it. It was damn near a whole taco salad.
Speaker 3: Because I because when I looked, I didn't see any for a second.
Speaker 5: I would show word show up to bruh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm very, very very happy to see you in the comments, even if it's just briefly. Somebody named hopetually after some prayers out to our boy and his family, condolences on your lost baby.
Speaker 6: We're so so sorry. Apparently David drinks that we got beef. I mean you got beef, me, me, you and.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I have.
Speaker 3: Plenty beef at my baby shower. Yeah, so you know, we talk about the green beans. That's the only reason Tommy came.
Speaker 2: When he wrote that group, I was looking for parking and then I'm looking for green bean.
Speaker 3: As soon as I added him to the menu, I hit Tommy in the group chat said hey, we got action, because you know, I was trying to put the menu together and everything.
Speaker 6: But I'm she's supposed to be here. She made all that fussed, I'm gonna be on the show.
Speaker 3: She didn't have no details. I haven't talked to her today. We told her, Look, we probably recorded close.
Speaker 2: Probably don't mean we work. Look as you know where we're at now, and we just started to let you in. They don't be doing the lines you tell us. They don't never want to be on camera with us, you know, working you'd be back there playing two K.
Speaker 5: Do you see the PlayStation in here? So we got you see the PlayStation here?
Speaker 3: Now we we actually we actually had two different mac and cheese. It's two different people made.
Speaker 6: See that's how wild you know this food was, ba, you got two different.
Speaker 3: It was so there was another mac and cheese that is not on this plate. But of course we got the green beans and potatoes.
Speaker 5: That ship was.
Speaker 3: I'm so mad because like Bro, it's my baby shower and I paid for the food and I only got one scoop of the green bean that was on my initial plate.
Speaker 5: Niggas cleared that ship.
Speaker 4: Only got one scoop beans.
Speaker 5: I had the party sub pack, Bro, I didn't get either.
Speaker 3: I didn't get no sub. I didn't get no green beans. I didn't It was three subs in the box.
Speaker 5: At the end. It was two veggie ones.
Speaker 2: You ate one, yeah, because I didn't know they was putting a rugult more fucking yes, it.
Speaker 5: Was another veggie sub.
Speaker 3: And then it was one ham and cheese sub and my mama had the only reason I knew that it wasn't that many subs left was because Mama asked me to bring her a sub and it was one ham and cheese and I took it to her.
Speaker 5: So then after that it was only the two veggie joints in the box. So I didn't get up. I got one scoop of the green beans.
Speaker 6: You can tell who is clearly the comments section the beers, right, Okay, one scop of green beans. I didn't get any subs. I didn't get any of the hot wings, and y'all know I don't eat.
Speaker 5: I got the last four hot wings that I can say I did.
Speaker 3: So I didn't get any of the hot wings because y'all know I don't eat the barbecue ones.
Speaker 5: I didn't eat the barbecue meatballs.
Speaker 3: But we see them there on the plate, the Swedish meat balls, handmade and fire. She asked me how I wanted them. She was like, you want the handmade joints her. I didn't even let her finish hand made.
Speaker 5: I don't know any other ways to eat sweetest meat bass.
Speaker 3: Honestly, in the bag meat balls, they're not Sweedish.
Speaker 2: Like like in the in the in the in the words of a Danish bitch.
Speaker 3: Named yeah, but outside of like what's here on this plate, we also had We had the taco salad, we had the pasta salad.
Speaker 5: We had the buffalo chicken dip.
Speaker 3: We had the like my sister talking about in the comments, we had the fucking the different cake cups, red velvet cake, pineapple cake, chocolate cake. Yeah, we had to treat, you know, the chocolate dip, pretzels and ship made special.
Speaker 5: Shout out to London for that.
Speaker 3: London maid on the London made the buffalo chicken dip, the chocolate covered pretzels, and the cake cups.
Speaker 5: That was London. I'm surprised. Nikki said that the balls of meat.
Speaker 3: With chicken caesar salad, pasta that was Terina as well. So Tarina made that, the other mac and cheese, the the white mac and cheese, and then she also made the traditional baby shower meatballs.
Speaker 5: The barbecue joints.
Speaker 3: I need a Swedish meatball made special for me because y'all know I don't like barbecue sauce.
Speaker 5: M Oh Tom took the whole pen. He just said that.
Speaker 6: Because that's what when everybody was like, take food. I looked over there. I was like, damn, it's an old fucking pan of taco salad. Ye, and I just bought a big ass bag of Doritos too.
Speaker 3: Herry talking about she put her pussy and f I hate her someone she's been.
Speaker 2: Saying that or you that.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm not saying and then because I saw it on the post and I purposely ignored, I'm.
Speaker 5: Sick of her.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: I can't remember who walked up to me and they was like, bro, I just I knew he was gonna have a spread. And I didn't know how to take that, like trying to call me fat, like just saying I'm connected.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 5: My balls to meet them sweetish.
Speaker 3: I literally just finished eating some before we came. Yep, I was eating it today. Oh girl, you know she got her pain absolute because she was actually going off because I didn't see no taco cellar left and I was like, what the And then that's when they was like, no, yours is blue and it's in yeah, that fridge.
Speaker 6: And that's why I grabbed that one because yours was already confirmed.
Speaker 3: Because I was gonna run niggas like pocket checks and ship, like back in the day that ship home.
Speaker 4: Put it in the fridge. What was you looking to find somebody.
Speaker 2: In the pocket. I mean, it was, but that's wild if it is take your bags versus all that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was really really really nice and a thousand percent shout out to Kayla and her sister in law, Like.
Speaker 5: They really really really came.
Speaker 3: On the setup and the decorations and like, because you know, I basically just told them, you know, kind of like what I was looking for as far as like with colors and everything, and they just took off and kind of handled the rest. The cutest little thing was my pig roast. That was so adorable for those who were not you're supposed to bring that with you, but I didn't.
Speaker 5: Feel like like Karen and didn't have to put it back in the house.
Speaker 3: But I don't know because I have a picture of that too, and talking throw that up on the screen real quick while we talked.
Speaker 5: But it was so so adorable because you.
Speaker 3: Know, one thing, I am very, very very jealous of people who are creative because I'm just I'm not that person. Like when it comes to people who are good at like decorating and like you know, events set up and playing and all of that.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 3: Like, I really really commend y'all because when y'all have a vision, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like we've been saying that for.
Speaker 5: That's the name of the episode.
Speaker 2: No it ain't.
Speaker 5: It's one's baby bump.
Speaker 6: Crazy too, you know, the one we would have never known if you didn't post it.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, post that's where I got. That's where I got the screenshot.
Speaker 5: You sposed the screenshot.
Speaker 2: Because I went because I got a notification that somebody commented on the stack. So I went to the stud and I'm like, what is it? And I'm like, oh, it's a picture here. I don't like what the matter? You was a bitch ass.
Speaker 5: Wait, it was a whole another pan of but.
Speaker 2: In the fridge.
Speaker 5: I think she referring to the blue pant of your taco salad.
Speaker 3: Oh, then it wasn't a whole other pan because one nobody touching that and leaving them fingers.
Speaker 5: Unless she was talking about meatballs.
Speaker 3: Because if that's the case, Wine got him in the car, Wine got the he mama took some.
Speaker 5: Out for her, and the.
Speaker 2: Barbecue meatballs fire. George Jason, super delicious. They hit right with the mac and cheese. Something about meatballs and mac and cheese is a fire combo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, I had like when I walked in, they had a table that was decorated for me.
Speaker 5: Oh he was eating barbecue meatballs.
Speaker 4: Having you oh mynd.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that caesar pasta salad. That's definitely at the crib. We've been tearing that ship up. Yeah, that whole pan came at the crib with us. We and even with all even with all of the food that was siting.
Speaker 2: Look look at my little pig. Gross y'all.
Speaker 5: That's so adorable.
Speaker 2: That's how we be doing on the BBWs.
Speaker 3: That was so adorable like that, that was really creative and I like how they did that.
Speaker 5: Wow, you know what, but I just realized both walkers are here.
Speaker 2: No, can we get both these motherfuckers? Well, you know what, Nicky ain't doing nothing yet. But that little motherfucking pine size parosite. Hey, that's another peep word, pint size parasite. Can we block her? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I just I'm really just in a great, great mood, feeling all of the love from everybody yesterday. But yeah, people who can just go in and just hear ideas and just fully execute a vision like that, like y'all are fucking amazing, and you know, hats and wigs.
Speaker 5: Off to y'all.
Speaker 3: My sister talking about so we need to do a do over because I missed a few dishes, so did I. I paid for food that I didn't even eat and you and it's crazy because outside of the fact that I told everybody like, hey, you know, we got plenty of food, like take whatever, and well because most people was eating a dessert the cake cups. But that's why I didn't buy a big cake. I only got a quarter shereat cake. We usually you know how much our actual family eat cake and ship, especially like your mom. Yeah, so when we used to do parties, we used to have fool shreat cakes.
Speaker 2: I only got a quarter oh yeah, my shortcake.
Speaker 3: The short fact that my cousin she was basically personally catered from my party because lord knows, you feel like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but but it was awesome.
Speaker 3: Now, there was some question about London's cake cups because you know, a little bit, Niggas is concerned a little bit because and and as a person who loves edibles, at first bite, it did taste like it could have been infused. Now I'm pregnant, so it would have a different effect on everybody else.
Speaker 5: But it's still God damn.
Speaker 2: Wait, why is Why is Nikki and my us and the comments making plans? I don't I don't like what's going on here. Wait, what all I saw was just say I'm down, don't just flashing him on the screen. And I'm saying this and I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing.
Speaker 3: Oh, Nick said, let's have a baby sprinkle when he gets here. At that call like a sipancy after the baby gets here, like where after you had a baby, then you have a gathering and.
Speaker 2: Shipping people come to me to see the baby.
Speaker 6: All reasons to do something about a baby.
Speaker 5: Can we just hang out and eat?
Speaker 4: Why we gotta call him something?
Speaker 5: You just got huge?
Speaker 3: It's just there because he keeps fucking kicking me and Ship, I think because my voice.
Speaker 5: No, that's what they kept thinking. London's little things were.
Speaker 3: He said we had food and smelled baby feet.
Speaker 4: Hey that sounds like white coat.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 4: Don't don't say that, Nikki.
Speaker 3: That was crazy, No, but I see she's that's it is these fucking edibles because it did it tastes like it was infused, and I'm like, okay, I know that she knows that this is for a baby showering, it's for me, So you know she wouldn't intentionally, That's what I'm you know what I'm saying. But London be hide as a motherfucker too, So I did also have to thought like, damn, what if she forgot snug in then, because you know, motherfuckers get high and ship sometimes they kind of forget what they're doing. They just be going through the motions and ship and if you're so used to making in future, that can kind of you know.
Speaker 2: But I was cool and I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel high, so I was good. If it was, I would have took that whole trade. We sure had some left. I I ended up.
Speaker 2: I gave.
Speaker 3: I think Chantey probably took with she. She probably took those two. Yep, she took them too. The only one didn't she take. I think that listen shorter my draws now she took back in the day.
Speaker 4: But we can't talk about that here.
Speaker 2: Oh my, I'm said too much already.
Speaker 3: The only the only ones that we kept were like I kept red velvet ones because we like red velvet.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 3: I think it was something for my mom because I don't eat chocolate cake, so I was really only eating.
Speaker 2: Chocolate is delicious.
Speaker 3: When do you see me just sit up and eat chocolate. I don't like chocolate like that.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 2: And chocolate cake's fire.
Speaker 5: That's way too much.
Speaker 4: Big glass of milk.
Speaker 3: If I eat chocolate, it can't be the dominant ingredient.
Speaker 5: Like me, I'll eat twigs all day. But it's caramel and cookie.
Speaker 3: It's just got that thin ass and it's so thin that the ship melts immediately when you pick it up.
Speaker 5: That's how that chocolate is. So will you eat yellow cake with chocolate frosting? Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: And we had a debate about that because remember we were talking about how black people will call that chocolate cake.
Speaker 4: That's chocolate cake.
Speaker 5: That's yellow cake with chocolate frost.
Speaker 3: Right, But but niggas chocolate cake if it got any type of if it got chocolate it even if it's a yellow cake with chocolate frosting, they be like, give me some chocolate cake.
Speaker 4: Ve clean with no food color called red velvet.
Speaker 5: That's why you can.
Speaker 2: Get blue velvet or green velvet.
Speaker 4: No, you can't.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 3: Brit said she was passing edibles to anybody who wanted one. After shower girl by my show told her my mama had to ask. She was like, she said drinking. And I looked over and that motherfuckers. I was like, damn space Jam. I was like, no, she high, brick was high cost of living.
Speaker 5: She was stuck.
Speaker 3: Towards the end, Brit was cooked like that motherfucking spread. I had that girl cooking game.
Speaker 6: Fact that Britt had to say, you know what, I got some ship to do tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I need to be sober.
Speaker 5: I need to be sober.
Speaker 4: That's that kind of how where you go to sleep and you wake up high.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: No, but I got a lot of compliments on my dress. Now.
Speaker 3: That dress came from Amazon. Okay, and let me tell you because originally the price was like thirty eight dollars or something like that. But I bought it before prime days. But when Prime days kicked in, I saw that motherfucker had drop ten dollars. So I initiated a return on the higher price and reordered it for the lower price. And then when the new dress came, I just returned it for the original higher price and got my ten dollar difference back. So that beautiful dress that y'all love in the door so much costs me less than thirty dollars on Amazon.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a lot, it does. Being a girl is a lot, apparently, what because what the fuck did you just do?
Speaker 5: Sound like you don't explain it. No, I'm gonna explain it.
Speaker 4: I don't want you.
Speaker 3: So what happens is you buy something and you see that it comes on sale for a lower price. Right, but the new item was going to arrive later than I needed it, so you order it for the lower price, and when the new one comes, you just send it back, but you return it under the higher price that you bought it for, not the lower.
Speaker 4: I understood it. It just sounds like a lot.
Speaker 5: But that's not a girl thing.
Speaker 2: That's just that. It's not. That's just a smart spinner. Right you have just had two? Yeah, see, because we nigga, that's a girl thing. I promise you this nigga would have had two of that.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, oh I did that with everything.
Speaker 3: Everything that I bought I returned because when it came on selling prime days and it was cheaper.
Speaker 5: So like my decorations and everything.
Speaker 3: So I bought two of everything, and I initiated a return on all the stuff I bought first, and then as the new stuff came in, I returned it and I got all that difference back.
Speaker 5: So I saved money on all of my ship.
Speaker 3: But but no, but because it's you know, I think for me, the most expensive thing, obviously for my baby shit, I already knew would be the food. Shout out to me though, for picking out that amazing fruit, that fruit was good as fuck Metro Market and doing that ship with the fruit trays lately. So if y'all love fruit like I do, like sweet fruit, take your ass to a Metro Market and get you them two for twelve containers because they've been they've been killing them with the watermelon too.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker show is two for twelve. I saw that last time.
Speaker 3: Did you find that bag with the sour cream? I honestly I think I did, like some part of me remembers putting it in the fridge.
Speaker 5: Wait, there was a bag with sour crees.
Speaker 3: But if not, then I'm fucked and it's gone bad because it definitely didn't go in the fridge last night. If I didn't, I mean it could just go and that damn that tub was like eight dollars a thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: This ship was high as fuck because bro, yeah, and it was a three pound tub.
Speaker 2: Bro, who the fuck is that much sour cream? She uses it for? Like she puts sour cream and cream cheese and sh like in the taco.
Speaker 5: See. I don't know.
Speaker 2: But it was really real, really good vibes yesterday, and it was Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think we had fun.
Speaker 3: It was it was really nice, you know. It was a lot of food going around. Unfortunately, I got roped into doing a lot more shit than I planned to for the shower, like I was saying, like I basically felt like I was throwing my own baby shower a bit because I was way more hands on than I should have been. A lot of motherfuckers was useless. My mom's up the top of that list. It's bro, what are you doing? So I had like a lot of shopping and the store runs and buying stuff, and the day of I ended up having to make.
Speaker 5: Runs and shit that I wasn't planning.
Speaker 3: On the day of the shower, like yesterday, I had my day mapped out, wake up, wash my ass with the little bit, go get my makeup done, come home, get dressed, and I'm good.
Speaker 5: But that's not how it went.
Speaker 3: So my day kind of started off shitty, but it did pick up because shout out to uh to Brittany, she paid for my lawn to get done, did y'all y'all saw my grass when y'all was over there. And when I came home, my guy was out there cutting my grass and I was so confused because it was deaf, and I'm like, bro, how he like? Because I thought it was Uncle Carl when I was pulling up, because I just saw somebody on the mark and I'm like, no, he too skinny. To I was like, well, maybe he sent one of his people over here. And then I pulled I was like, that's definitely dead. And then he ended up telling me. He was like, oh, you had an anonymous donor, like go go go cut that forest.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it really really was.
Speaker 4: Shout out to that.
Speaker 3: Oh, britt said, I just bought the two for twelve today because of you. Thank you met your market. I told you that she had been fire uh me. She said on the game that shit was sweet and juicy. Yes, telling you man that fruit was fucking amazing. And yeah, because I do. I love fruit. Now speaking of fruit and sweetness. Uh told y'all, this pregnancy has been kicking my ass as we all know.
Speaker 5: So now I am.
Speaker 3: I will find out Tuesday if I have just stational diabetes or not.
Speaker 5: I really hope.
Speaker 2: Now that's a thing.
Speaker 4: I know, it's a thing. I've heard that term before.
Speaker 5: I thought you were talking about juvenile A rappers.
Speaker 2: What you think you got? You might, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Boosy got John Booty got diabetes, he got something. I was gonna act like I did, see you like bob yourself.
Speaker 4: Look, don't don't bring it back un.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so I failed my glucose test, my original one, so I have to go back on Tuesday. I've been at base for three hours, so I gotta be there six in the morning, and those who are not familiar when I get there, they would draw my blood.
Speaker 5: Then that would make me drink one hundred grams.
Speaker 2: It is super super sweet shit. It it tastes like a flat soda.
Speaker 3: I've never had the one hundred grand because, like I usually passed my first test, so I don't have that issue.
Speaker 5: And then after that they'll draw my.
Speaker 3: Blood every hour for three hours and then I'll find out if I passed or not, or if I have the station or diabetes. Hopefully I don't, but I mean a lot of shit would make sense if so, especially because he's been he's been measuring weeks ahead for a couple of months now. But yeah, I feel like everything will be fine and it'll work out.
Speaker 2: But you know, we'll see.
Speaker 3: They're talking about definitely a forest, I know, and it's like I can't get out there and fucking cut it.
Speaker 5: Uh you don't, and we ain't claiming that shit. I know that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's.
Speaker 5: I think he just he gonna be a big boy. But you never know. Because I was huge with Jellyban.
Speaker 3: I was all all stomach and she came out six pounds either. I never heard anything about her like her measuring anything, but when him, he's actually been measuring weeks ahead whenever I have an ultrasound.
Speaker 2: So we'll see next book.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I really really appreciate y'all because y'all were fucking amazing. Y'all showed out from the gifts and the vibes and just everything because honestly, there weren't that many people that that were invited that didn't show up. I think it was less than it was if it was ten, it was ten or less out of all of the people that I invited that did not show up or that I didn't hear from. Other than that, everybody showed up ready to celebrate, and we had a time.
Speaker 5: Y'all.
Speaker 3: I have been so fucking exhausted that I'm like, I had a bunch of ship that I had saved for tonight because I knew I was gonna end up potting, But I just I really didn't feel like scrolling through everything, so I only sent Tone a couple of things. Now y'all know how we didn't play any clips last time and were still here. We were still here, the world been going crazy. But one of the videos that I wanted to play, because y'all know that the past a couple of episodes like I've been talking about, you know, like with parents and shit. So if you were there, you obviously noticed that neither of the girls were at the shower.
Speaker 5: Who knows where we was. Jelly Bean was off with her friend.
Speaker 2: They like went to Chicago, like to the beach and did a bunch of shit yesterday.
Speaker 5: But there was a.
Speaker 3: Clip that I saw earlier today and it pissed me off so bad.
Speaker 5: It's to do with the locks. Stop saying that we entitled. A child cannot be entitled. You chose to have us.
Speaker 6: We didn't actually be here, so that FORO, you owe it to us. As a matter of fact, when I was in the wound, if I would have known that y'ad's gonna be poor, I would have never came out. We go through the misery and make me go through hell in life because you ain't get their shit together before you decided to have kids.
Speaker 2: What would you bring a kid to your miserable world?
Speaker 9: Okay, I he has some truth behind that, but that's why I Yeah, now the ending, I don't disagree with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, stop saying we entitled kids can't be entitled.
Speaker 2: Bullshit.
Speaker 5: Oh I got two of them in the house.
Speaker 2: Bull Shit.
Speaker 3: When you get to a point where you feel like you don't have to work for anything, or you don't have to earn anything, or you can just do whatever the hell you want and it should still be given to you.
Speaker 5: Your motherfuckers are definitely entitled.
Speaker 3: Now I understand everything else, Like, bro, like why you you know have me and I was born into poverty, and then you act like I can't want basic necessities and ship that I understand because while I didn't have to go through that, I did have a lot of people who were around me that they had to do for themselves early, so like whether it was working at fifteen so that they can be buying their own school clothes or shoes, or getting on hair done and like doing all of this little kind of stuff because their parents weren't taking care of them even though they were minor children, Like I can get that. A Britt, is so funny that you said that, because there's a cartoon about that. I like a little cartoon short and I shared that. Britt said, can you imagine a baby refusing to come out?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna send it to you. Uh uh.
Speaker 2: But they was like, I'm gonna hang out here a little bit longer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But the blood and shit was talking to me like you gotta get up out of here. He was like he was, and the baby was basically saying like no, like I'm staying put, like I ain't going out there, and they was like all right, now they go. They gonna do a Caesar salad and take you up out of here. He was like, ain't no damn caesar salad. It's called a C section, Like I was sending the video or I'll posted in the group, But that's what they ended up doing, cutting it, cutting the mom and taking them because the baby didn't want to go out.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck what you got going on in there. You guys together, fuckers, gott.
Speaker 3: Gouz listen, then you better do it the easy way, because nobody got no time for all that shit.
Speaker 5: I'm too old to be getting cut on.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even I couldn't even get through a regular fucking appendectomy, and they just do like a little small microscopic incision and that was down for fucking two months from that because I ended up getting a fucking infection from that little tiny ass incision.
Speaker 5: It wouldn't heal right.
Speaker 3: So I know I can't do no C section, especially because honestly, everybody in my household fucking sucks, and I just I don't have the type of support system that's needed to recover from that type of surgery. Motherfuckers ain't gonna cook, they ain't go clean, they ain't gonna do shit like they would be fucking useless, and I would end up in worse shape than I started trying to do everything myself. So yeah, praying for a healthy, easy vaginal burd without tearing from the root of to the tutor. So yeah, that that that's the energy that we're putting out here. But yet, and that really made me think, like damn, Like watching that video, I was like, damn, my kids feel like that, Like they're not entitled, and there's no such thing as them being entitled.
Speaker 4: I don't know, probably are you speak.
Speaker 5: Well, jelly bean?
Speaker 3: We never stopped talking re Over the past couple of weeks, like we've been saying more to each other in like casual conversation like cause at first, like we just we was like two strangers walking past each other on the street, which is how we even got to the point of me telling her, all right, you got forty five days at this point, because if you've got that much beefing and aimosity and shit to where you can't even speak, you don't need to be living here. But no, we've uh, we've started speaking more, uh, but they still, you know, pissy about it because brit Britt Taylor, she came and she dropped off a high chair, and uh, I wasn't home. But when I got there, I was about to go through the front door, and we was like, she was like no, she said, you gotta go through the back. She said, your friend came out. She dropped something off, like you don't know what the fucking hot chair is. So it's like she couldn't even bring herself to say, like she dropped off something for the baby and dropped off a hot chair.
Speaker 2: So she going, I just want to look cousins, like all them gentlemen dates you be going on, well, you gotta you got we gotta pay your own rent. That ship cut out, it's over. You cannot uber to her and then uber to the date and then send your bitch it is cooked. I just want you, you know.
Speaker 3: All them random Chicago trips and go to LA. You're gonna have to be a responsible adult or be home. That shit is nasty business in twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Five, and how the authority ain't helping nobody, and.
Speaker 2: If you don't have to do it, why the fuck would you want to do it? Yeah, And it's like, oh, because she bringing up Look, I had three motherfuckers embeed on me being the only child. You know what you do?
Speaker 4: You just adapted that ship.
Speaker 3: Oh say, you just gonna have to come stay with me till you heal my son going to college?
Speaker 2: Just a free room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I like and I'm that's like my biggest, biggest thing. Like I feel like if that were something that I had to deal with, there's no way that I would survive that because I just I don't have the support system at home. Because even now with me dealing with everything with being sick, like my mom still would complain like, well, I ain't eight because you didn't.
Speaker 2: Why is it my fucking responsibility to feed you? Bro?
Speaker 3: You're goen to be sixty in a couple of months. It's not my jobs I have to cook and order for you to eat. It's not my job for me to have to bring something home and order for you to eat. But when you feel like you want to get up and make yourself a breakfast every morning, you're making fucking grits and sausage your eggs and I don't eat pancakes. But it's the fact that you're whipping out the grittle and shit, but you don't make an extra fucking serving for me.
Speaker 5: Well, no, I eat everything else.
Speaker 10: Though, No taking out a pot to make a single servant of grits.
Speaker 3: The well, it depends because you know, like we know, once grits set and they get like that jelly at the bottom of it, like cold grits, ain't.
Speaker 2: Nothing you can do it.
Speaker 3: So I understand I wanted to waste grits, but it's like, bro, I am pregnant.
Speaker 2: You don't pay rent. Why would you not.
Speaker 3: Be like damn, let me go see if she's hungry, because she's fucking pregnant. Even if I wasn't pregnant, but the fact that I am pregnant and you don't even and then her excuses always well, you know, I'm on all that medicine.
Speaker 5: I had to eat something.
Speaker 3: What the fuck does I have to do with you cracking two extra eggs? The fuck does I have to do with you find a couple extra pieces of bacon?
Speaker 2: Nothing again, breaking out an entire pot for a single servant of grits you could have made in the microwave, is die a fucking bollicle? I was an unneeded ass dish that somebody gotta watch.
Speaker 4: It would be so pissed if that happened where I lived.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I uh so, I posted about it on Facebook.
Speaker 5: But for those who didn't see it.
Speaker 3: So last week Sunday, me and Denise we went to Kitchen eleven. If you haven't tried Kitchen eleven yet, I strongly suggested. I mean everybody has different tastes, but the requirements and everything else, Yeah, but I personally love it there.
Speaker 5: It's even if.
Speaker 3: The food wasn't good, like, because how many times had we gone to place where the food wasn't you know, it wasn't fucking five star, but because of the server and the service that we got, we always went back because it was vibes.
Speaker 2: The experience was though. We hung out Applebee's because we had a waitress yep.
Speaker 3: And then when we started going to Perkins, we had a special waitress there.
Speaker 5: Remember when we we went in after.
Speaker 3: I had the baby and she was so excited. But we went to Kitchen eleven and my mom she knew we was going, so I sent her the menu for her to look at. She never cash at me, so I didn't take her, you know, no food. I'm like, well, she she didn't say nothing about her wanting nothing to send it on money. Maybe she changed her mind aka she didn't want to pay twenty dollars, was so neat not my problem problem. So this was Sunday, so I think it may have been that very next night, Monday night, Tuesday night, at the latest, I ended up going to Dominoes and getting a couple of pizzas. I wanted pizza because little baby was craving pizza. So I got me a pizza, but I also got a pizza for her and Jelly read always on her own.
Speaker 2: I don't never bar re shit to eat.
Speaker 3: But I hooked mom up. And obviously jelly Bean is the miner. I'm still legally impossible for her, even though she being a dick. So the very next day I get up and I see that because my mom had to go pick up jelly from summer school that day because she was she had an appointment. So they are running, ripping and running through the city and ship they come back with chick fil A. Guess who don't get no chickil A? Well, ask us, we don't. We don't get no chick fil A. So when I asked her, like, bro, where my chick fil A at? And I didn't even want chick fil A. It was just because it's the principal because had you hit me and said, hey, we had Chick fil A, do you want something, I'd have been like, well, can you just bring me a lemonade? Because that's what I've been wanting. I've been wanting lemonade from there. This motherfucker had to audashy to say, well, where was my dinner Sunday night? Like I didn't just feed y'all the fucking night before, literally the night.
Speaker 5: Before you said that. And then don't even be petty, right.
Speaker 3: Because you you complaining about I didn't bring you nothing on Sunday, fed you day, but I fed you the next day. And what I fed you the next day is the equivalent of Chick fil a. You wanted a fucking twenty dollars dinner. Lemonade ain't twenty dollars at Chick fil a. True, And actually she wanted a thirty dollars dinner because she wanted pye ros. So I went down the line, and I'm like you sitting up here talking about because I didn't bring for one day when all of these times, especially since I've been pregnant, like cause I told you when we had came home from Chili's that night, but you're eating ribs at Chili's and shit because I wanted.
Speaker 5: I wanted Chili's bad.
Speaker 3: I have been craving them bad that ultimateccasion Pasta's slack, so I had that. Then I'm like when I order food off ouver Eats and shit, when I ordered a three piece big box off KMC guests who got a three piece big box with me? So you ate with me in Whenever I go to cousins and some shit, I'm always buying subs and shit for everybody. Like anytime I do shit and I feed everybody at once, you'd be like, well you always come in here without food, uh, because I don't have to do it every single time.
Speaker 5: I do it enough, you don't do it at all.
Speaker 3: You have this thing where every time I leave the house, I'm supposed to spend money on you, but whenever you leave the house, you never spend money on me. You never come in and be like, hey, I stopped at Wendy's and you know, I know you like the strawberry lemonade I got you there, so I got you a ten piece nod.
Speaker 2: You never do that.
Speaker 3: Whenever I leave you feel like if I come back with something I'm supposed to have it. No, if I feel like doing it, I'll do it. I'll do it, but I'm not obligated to fucking do it, especially for somebody who never does it for me. Absolutely, And I think that that's the thing that doesn't fucking click.
Speaker 5: She's another one who feels entitled to shit.
Speaker 3: So I got I damn never see where my kids get it from at this point.
Speaker 2: That's funny, Brit said.
Speaker 3: I usually see animosity from older siblings when they're preteens or younger. This is a first with teenagers and young adults.
Speaker 4: Uh, that's why I just smoke weed.
Speaker 3: And like I said, why are they mad about you having another baby? Have they even given you a reason? So, jelly, what.
Speaker 2: Reason could you have to be upset?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, now, if you were ever upset about your parents having another baby, even at your big grown ass age, it would be justifiable. But why would that be because you be responsible for their kids?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, because I live there and I like, look, I would be I can understand why I would be motherfuckers popped out another kid.
Speaker 3: Right, But you would have a valid reason even as a grown ass man, because you are typically responsible for helping to raise their kids. You will have to cancel plans because they'll make plans and like it is your kid tonight. So it's different. My kids have never had to go through that. Well, Jellybean doesn't have a younger sibling yet, but with Ree, Ree has never had to experience that, even with a five year difference, Like it's never been a thing like, oh, well, no, you can't go to the sea because I'm going out and I need you to watch your sister, or here, I need you to make dinner for you and your Like, it's never been that type of situation. Because as much as my mom pisses me off as a mom, I will never take away from the fact that she's always been a way better grandmother than a mom. So her and like my step pops, like, I've never had a problem with them, you know, as far as like with pitching in with the kids and stepping in with that kind of stuff, like if I had to work or like anything like that, my mom would if she was being petty. But then my step pop's like, man, fuck all that, I got them, so then it's like a bitch. But other than that, I didn't, I didn't have that problem so it's like you didn't have adult responsibilities put on you to take care of Jellyband. You're a fucking adult now and you don't have adult responsibilities put on you, So.
Speaker 5: What the fuck are you so mad about?
Speaker 3: But they I have this thing in their head like they would have to pick up the slack or help do this and help do that, Like.
Speaker 2: You don't pick up behind your fucking self. That's what I don't get.
Speaker 5: Where are you getting this from? Where are you getting this from?
Speaker 3: You motherfuckers don't take care of home now, So why the fuck do you think I would make y'all responsible for my baby?
Speaker 4: To be honest, I probably wouldn't trust them.
Speaker 2: With the babies.
Speaker 3: So it's it's at a point where it's like, like I said, Ree was never, you know, made responsible for raising Jellyban and I was working full time out of the house. Then they were either at my my grandfather's house and I would pick them up once I got off of work because I had their bus stop set up where I would drop them off at my grandpa house in the morning, and then because I had to be at work before they had to be at school.
Speaker 5: So it's so backwards.
Speaker 3: Who we live two to three blocks away from their school at the time, because they were going to school on seventy six in Congress. I would have to drive them all the way to nineteenth and Capital on my way to work and drop them off at my grandparents' house, go to work, and then the school bus was set to come pick them up from there, just to drive them all the way back up to the house and then I would pick them up from there when I got off of work. But they never had to do anything for themself. And you know, one thing Grandpa love to do. He loved to take them up on kid McDonald's and shit.
Speaker 2: And another thing that I think like they kind of missing the boat on is like, Okay, so it's a five year difference, right, Yeah, so that would mean.
Speaker 4: Like Riy's twenty, jelly Bean's fifteen.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's so much as but now to be sixteen and twenty one. But what I'm saying is like I don't think it's so much as like I'm raising you or I'm watching you, as to the point of like.
Speaker 4: I still live here, you live here.
Speaker 2: Like it's just normal shit we doing around the house type shit because you live here, right, like as I got older, I didn't look at and now as like, I'm raising my little brother, little sister.
Speaker 4: I live here, so.
Speaker 2: Just normal shit that if you wasn't here, I would still have to do in the house because I'm home. And I feel like now that i'm older, like like I used to hate it when they would make me watch the kids because like, now you're damp for my phone. But I was like, I like staying at home. I don't want to do shit. I want you motherfuckers to go be married and be a couple. Now, go be fucking married like they went on vacation, like do shit like that. Because now I'm old, I don't mind staying at home. I don't want to be outside. Me and baby k right the fuck out right.
Speaker 3: But I love because you're older now and your social media is down, They're still young, so I can understand not wanting to be saddled down with because I I've always been against that.
Speaker 5: I've always been against.
Speaker 3: Older siblings being made into secondary pearents because that's not fair. Taking their childhood to have them raised kids that you had is out of p and I've always felt like that, But y'all didn't go through that, and even now I work part time and I worked from home, I would be with my baby all the time. And guess what, his daddy. I still fuck with his daddy. So when even when I'm out, who am I with his daddy? So what we gonna do?
Speaker 5: Take our fucking kid.
Speaker 2: Now, See, if they came at you would like I hate you because folks got an actual dad. I would be on the side, Okay, I'd be like that is reasonable, Like you waited till the third motherfucker to get it right on the nigga. That's insane. Now.
Speaker 3: That was that now last year, like you know, when everything like first happened like prior to the prior to the miscarris that was something now, but they weren't like they weren't acting like they acting now.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 3: It was kind of like damn, like we was thinking about like you know, we was kind of salty, like damn, like this baby gonna have a dad and shit like they didn't say that this time though, but they did express like damn. It's kind of like that could be going to the park and like doing all this kind of shit like whatever, and it's like.
Speaker 2: Not and I would do that, and I will understand that because it's like I don't even know my pops, my daddy's Johns and knowing and k dad like he's technically not my father.
Speaker 3: Yeah that nigga let us know repeatedly when we was kids. But I was like, the fuck you think your mama's gonna do? Brian mgnite, It's like and ship you off, but hold on.
Speaker 2: But one has that not hindered your life? Is there any resentment there?
Speaker 3: I mean there's been times where you had to cancel plans with us because you had the babysit.
Speaker 5: And it was ship that we wanted to do.
Speaker 3: So it ain't always just been oh well, I'm cool with it because I want to stay in the house. It was some ship that even we had plans to do that you had to be like, no, I can't because now I gotta watch the baby.
Speaker 2: I don't think I parents, Like you know, life is life. It is what it is. Look at it like now, like just looking at certain things, like I don't want to go through what I watched like some of my friends go through. As far as being a real adult, Like I'm an adult to a degree, and if I don't have to be a full flage adult at this moment, in the time of my life. I don't want to be that way, But it also comes to a point where it's like, as much as we don't want to, you have to because.
Speaker 3: And you know, I'm not putting it in the air on some negative shit, and I'm putting it out there as this is just how life works. Our parents are not going to always be there. That's fine, and if we don't learn how to be self sufficient and ever leave the nest to live without them. When you're so used to having that lifeline and then it suddenly clipped, sometimes you end up scrambling because you're like, damn, I've never had to well, shit, moms always took care of this.
Speaker 5: Pop's always took care of this, Granny always took care of this.
Speaker 3: And now you in this situation where it's like you old as fuck trying to learn, or even if you're not old as fuck, maybe you just you early in your twenties, because it seems like now a lot of people who are younger than me have been losing their parents left and right. That's part of the guilt of why I ain't told my mom to get the fuck out. You she's going to be sixty. You see how frail she looked. Now you know, mama ain't never look that frail, So just knowing, but you know all of that kind of ship and it's like.
Speaker 2: No recognize.
Speaker 3: Right, So it's like, you know, I know she like she got a lot of health issues and ship now and it's that been kind of like one of the things where it's like if I put her out and then something happened that should go stick with me, and then I'm just I'm gonna feel like Granny looking like now you know damn well.
Speaker 2: And then you know one time she convinc hey.
Speaker 5: In my dreams and ship like me, you know, put.
Speaker 2: Your put your mama here right now, go get your mama.
Speaker 3: Let me see. Kayla said, I had to do a lot for my younger sister. It ruined our relationship and we don't even talk to this day. Having in years I was babysitting, combing hair, etc. Yeah, because it's like you get to a point where it's like I understand where that resentment comes from because like me and my like my younger sister, we have a sixteen year difference. So the same way how Jellybean and Landon will be. That's how me and my little sister station were. The difference was we didn't live in the same household. So when I baby said myself, like that was something that I wanted to do. I wanted to have my little sister, I wanted to watch her, I wanted to be around her and stuff like that. It wasn't something that I was ever forced to do because I wasn't in the household with them for them to force me to do it. So that was kind of like the difference there. But I really just I don't understand where there's mindset that's coming from where they feel like they're going to be made responsible for my child because they've they've never been in that situation for them to feel like that. I could see if this was like the fifth or six kids and ship and they're like, damn man, airtime this bitch get pregnant, we end up fucking going and watching the baby. We gotta wash the baby clothes, we gotta feed, and we gotta change, and we gotta do this, we gotta do that, and she always out kicking it or she always sleeping. We're doing this and doing that, Like that's different. But you motherfuckers have never lived that life.
Speaker 2: At what point do you not want to be a big sister now that that's killing me too? Yeah, I understand as a parent you should never don't take advantage of it, But at what point do you not want to be an older sevener like that shit coolest fuck to me.
Speaker 3: Who is ungrateful? Trying to actually say do you feel like she was ungrateful? Which one?
Speaker 2: Because that'shit whole, Like, at what point do you not like sometimes I wish I wish Johns and Noe was reversed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I always know it would have been first.
Speaker 3: Howbout that would have turned out? What do you think that would have been? Like, I think it'd been interesting, it'd be interesting as fun. But see, because you had an idea that you wish that they were reversed, I figured that you had an ideal scenario. Why you wish it was reversed?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: I think it had just been cool to have like a little brother that was like closer to my age that where we could kick it. That makes sense because like even like with all my friends, I've always been the youngest. I'm still the youngest of all the homies. Yeah, and then I was like, the age gap between me and my brother is so big, it's like it's crazy. And that's how it used to be, like when Jamar was alive, and Jamar used to always because we got to I'm like, bro, we too too deep in the gap for that. We got eight year Yeah that was eight years, and I'm like you and it's four years from me a Pool and then me and Pool.
Speaker 4: It's four years from right.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, you transitioned in the end as I'm transitioning out. I said, Now, now, if you want to come to the pot and gamble with a nigga, that's different.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 5: We ain't going to no clubs want me to come out out with partying.
Speaker 3: Sh I'm like, look, I've been there and done that.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 5: I was doing that while you were still getting your ass white.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's different.
Speaker 5: Oh okay.
Speaker 3: She was asking Kayla if she felt like she was her sister was ungrateful. Chris said, I've always wanted a sibling. Yeah, and it's like it's it's really really cool, like when you and your siblings are close in age, because nobody is expected to take care of the other one. So like even with me and Masha in the household, like we didn't have that issue, Like we was expected to do the same exact shit, Like both of us was expected to clean up or wash the dishes, both of us was expected to make something to eat, and you know, do all the other kind of shit. So there was never a point where one had to be responsible for the other for there to be resentment there. So it's definitely a lot easier when damn y'all don't have like no age gap where you are considered to be the responsible one.
Speaker 2: And shit, damn thinking about that. Though even in him a Jazz, this switch, that's still nine years. I was nine when Jazz was born and she just turned twenty nine. I just turned thirty South, so we're in there. I mean, the difference is like even though we ten years apart, we was already old.
Speaker 4: We met each other, happened to.
Speaker 2: Raise and wipe this nigga ass and this is like, bro, I'll fold you up with you and your clothes.
Speaker 4: That's fact, man. Yeah see she'll like that.
Speaker 2: Wuld have been nice been there to put focus off on like video games back then, because back when me and Jazz was younger, like that's when we still had the good ship, like Golden I was still a thing nintended out. Sixty four was the.
Speaker 3: Ship because I used to always be playing that ship out Achontatu Crick when Chantantum was still on Silver Spring.
Speaker 2: I used always be in the kitchen playing that shit.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, that's what it was.
Speaker 3: Like, Kayler said, I always wanted Deal to have a sibling because I don't want to leave him behind alone. He's cool being an only child, though, because see when Jelly was born, Ree was jealous, stand but you expect that from a five year old, so that wasn't something that you know, was really it was kind of taken with a grain of salt. And now even though they're much older and they obviously you know, the gap doesn't change. They're very very very close, like they you know, the motherfuckers is tight to the point where I think Re told Jelly that she can when she moves out, because I think Ree's Ree's trying to be out about August first, like have a place set by August first that she don't mind Maya coming to live with her. Bro, you cannot take care of a minor.
Speaker 2: You haven't even started taking care of yourself yet.
Speaker 3: So what the fuck you think? You just gonna take her and I'm gonna be paying you child's apport? Like, what is the plan here?
Speaker 2: What is the plan? I think she was like, you can come live here, but your mama still foots your bill. But you can stay here, have all the freedom you want, but your mama still gotta pay for you.
Speaker 3: Never now if on June twenty third, twenty and twenty seven, Amaya Janee Dinkin's house size that she wants to pack up all of her shit, she kept the house and go move in. Well, she not old enough to change it, and I didn't want to pay for it. So when she gets eighteen, she can do what she want with it because re grown now and she want.
Speaker 5: To drop the ross.
Speaker 2: So that wow.
Speaker 3: But you know, if twenty third, twenty twenty seven, she decides, Hey, I'm blowing this popstiple saying I'm fucking out of here.
Speaker 2: You eighteen.
Speaker 3: Dude, you gotta do the same with Ree. I've never forced Yaw to stay, but I also didn't force well jelly Bean being forced because she's a miner, but I never forced You don't want to stay home all of this time, the level of irresponsibility that that would be on me for a parent, because I know that these motherfuckers can I feel and Rie has grown.
Speaker 5: He's about to be twenty one.
Speaker 3: I was crying about it on Facebook like a week, like I feel bad telling Rita she had to move because I feel like she's not ready. But you can't be the grown motherfucking you think you is in this house and you not paying no fucking bills.
Speaker 5: You're not doing shit.
Speaker 3: If you want to be grown the way you think you're grown, then you're gonna be grown somewhere else.
Speaker 4: But it's expensive to be ground somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's gonna take her going through that in order to realize, like damn, maybe I should have just changed the diaper or two fact, like bro, and it's not you live.
Speaker 2: Here, it's just something I might be in the bathroom on some I gotta bee and the baby needs to be changed. You don't got five minutes, my nigga. It's all I asked you for. I said shit to you all day. You don't got five minutes for somebody that shares your lifeline. That's fucking insane to me. So it's like.
Speaker 3: But it goes back to what you said earlier tonight, where it's like once you start having to pay rent, and you start having to pay utilities, and you have to start buying your own food all the time, your own groceries, like your actual groceries, and shit like, you go realize, Damn, I gotta be single because I can't afford these milking holes no more. You ain't gonna be able to take these bitches out because they don't ever be taking you out in paying, so you're not.
Speaker 5: Gonna be able to have this lifestyle that you used to have.
Speaker 11: It.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think that's just a lesbian way. But when you get.
Speaker 3: To when you get to a point where you start seeing like, Damn, I got four g's in the bank, and I'm able to just go to California when I want. I'm able to go to Chicago when I want. I'm able to go to this restaurant when I want. I'm able to pay you know, fifty dollars one way for a fucking uber and do all of this kind of shit. You go realize how much your lifestyle changes when you don't have your parents fucking supporting you. So but they say hard head, make us so fast.
Speaker 2: So you know, I tell people all the time, I say, if I lived on my own, I would not have as many pair.
Speaker 4: Because I understand that.
Speaker 5: You can you can afford, right, so I do.
Speaker 4: I think you're sitting as a small price to pay for some shoes.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's like even.
Speaker 3: And again, my intent was never to have them taking care of the baby and doing shit because it's like, like I said, I work part time and I work from home, so I'll be with the baby all the time.
Speaker 4: But it ain't about the baby. Nigga, you live here, do y'all wash dishes?
Speaker 2: No? Do you clean the bathroom that I know you use? Because everybody's only one in this motherfucker. So everybody got a pee, right, And that's the thing.
Speaker 3: And it's like so red, We've we've had so many fights about this because if there are dishes in the sink and you tell me, hey, go in there, you know, clean the kitchen whatever, she'll get upset because she feels like, well, I didn't mess them dishes up. Well, I'm not the only motherfucker who uses the heat in this house. I'm not the only motherfucker who uses the water in this house. I'm not the only motherfucker who lives in this house. But guess what, I still pay the fucking energy bill, I still pay the water bill, I still pay the fucking mortgage.
Speaker 5: Y'all don't pay a dime.
Speaker 3: But you're you're using all of these things, right, I'm not the only one that's doing it, but I'm the only one that's paying it. So I don't want to hear that shit, because she's the type of motherfucker who she will go if she make her something to eat that one pot, one fork, one fucking plate or bowl or whatever she used, she'll go want to wash that out and then put it up and go about her business instead of just cleaning the full fucking kitchen.
Speaker 5: So we've beefed about that before.
Speaker 3: But you are the person who thinks that I'm gonna make responsible for my baby.
Speaker 5: But that's the type of shit that you pulled.
Speaker 2: Brow. Yes, I will put your daughter in a fucking full nelson.
Speaker 3: Because what And it's like they don't do ship without prompting, like you you might come home and, oh shit, the bathroom there, let me clean the bathroom, right, you don't have to be asked to clean something. I have to go in there and to like, hey, go in there and clean the bathroom. Don't share with him that nigga took the whole taco salad. Him deserve that ship.
Speaker 5: I don't even taco salad. It don't matter.
Speaker 2: You wanted me to stand there some eat like aco salad doesn't matter now. Now what we might beef over is the fact that he said he the last four hotway because I had uh.
Speaker 5: Let me see, uh.
Speaker 3: Kayla said, my older siblings and I have at least ten years between us. Who that shit makes a huge difference. Brit says, I think I wanted an older sibling more than a younger one. I'm sure my life would have been completely different if I had someone after me. Then she said that rude awakening will hit Keller say, is it because they think you all bark and no bite If they don't do what you say, will actually happen to them? So I have taken shit to an extreme, Like I know a lot of people like when they were like, oh, y'all didn't do this.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm canceling Christmas blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: It got to a point where I stopped doing anything for like Christmas, birthdays and all that shit like and I don't know if maybe that maybe that could be another reason. While they're mad, they're like, damn, we're finna watch this new baby come in getting presents and gifts and shit.
Speaker 5: Because this motherfucker ain't old enough to be defiant.
Speaker 3: I'll wake up, tell you happy birthday and marry Christmas and shit, and go about my fucking business. Don't the tree go up, don't no presence get but none of that shit because I'm not finna sit up here and go above and beyond spending my money and doing all this shit. If y'all feel like y'all can't do nothing around here, what am I spending my money for? So I can't tell you the last time that I actually went out and like splurge about no kind.
Speaker 2: Of shit and you and miss Zen shit, it is crazy. She's old now because all of this ship that you're going through is ass. Whoopabul offences like niggas would have got a whole stump if.
Speaker 3: We can tell you, I can tell you the last time, like bro, I whooped jelly bean ass, and you would have thought that she was gonna have a because I don't know if you remember this, but jelly Bean used to cry so hard. Remember she would start choking the game until she throw up, So she would be crying until she literally threw up. But it hasn't been until like more recently, because prior to that ship was smooth, like I could come in, Hey man, it's the first thing they do, run up, hug, kiss, whatever, like anything that was going on, like I didn't have to ask it, like it was cool. And I don't know if it's like that, like, well, damn Granny get away with that ship and mama on you know, spas and push her old ass down the stairs.
Speaker 5: That were good.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I do feel like it's come to a point where I have gotten so much restraint now because it's they're getting older. I know that a typical ass with it won't work as they're older.
Speaker 2: Son, it is because at this point it's like, y'all older, I know, a regular ass it won't work.
Speaker 3: And trying to restrain myself from literally like putting hands on like from turning into a Sheena.
Speaker 5: Remember how Sheena was?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, because it's at that point where it's like we're the same size now, like, bro, I really have to like follow you up, Yeah, like really really really put you on your ass and do something to you. And I really I don't want to beat your ass like a nigg off the street, but I feel like that would be the only way to get my message across.
Speaker 4: That's because you didn't give out whoopings when they were younger.
Speaker 3: Well, no, when I gave out whoopings when they were younger, I had to give them out so sparingly because they didn't try me like that. It wasn't until motherfuckers got older. And I think it's I don't know if that's just a thing where kids like once they get a size and shit, like when boys get a certain size and they feel like it's time to try their pops.
Speaker 5: So when girls get a certain size and break.
Speaker 4: You off, show you that you not really like that, you relax a little bit.
Speaker 5: But I'm.
Speaker 4: You relax a little bit.
Speaker 2: But he probably got fifteen sixteen, just like imagine if he's like a gym nigga like his pops, he gonna walk around chessall poked out fucking wool.
Speaker 3: We had some conversation. We had that conversation, tell him myself whatever happens happened.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: I I said, whatever happens happens, but I did, Like I got to a point where, like when I started physically restraining myself, it was across the board because I know myself at the point where I have so much going on that I really don't want to put my hands on anybody because I can go overboard. The last I put my hands on, we see what happened there. And I just even with Lando, like there's so many times I just I want to just a but I just I tune out. I tune out and I go by my fucking business. But yeah, so that that definitely could be a thing because outside of like taking step away or just not buying or not paying for ship, I stopped busting people the shit.
Speaker 2: Hi in London on the track.
Speaker 3: Thank you so so so much. I really appreciate your contributions. Yesterday, I'm sad that I didn't get a chance to see you. Uh, I was definitely running late. Oh I do want to thank people for actually being on time, but just I forgot to say that. I want to thank people for being on time with the shit that they were supposed to bring, because it's like you have motherfuckers, Oh yeah, I bring this, and then they show up two hours after the party started. So everybody was actually pretty good with getting everything to the venue on time.
Speaker 5: Proud of y'all.
Speaker 3: But yeah, because I've never been like one of those, because I know a lot of parents, especially like when they get to the point where like with girls, teen girls, shit, some even be fourteens, but you know they calling their daughters like bitches and holes and tramps and like all this shit and you know, beating the fuck out. I'm like, I always tried to be not that parent, but at this point, I do.
Speaker 5: I feel like, without even like beating the ship out.
Speaker 3: The motherfucker, I do be feeling like just grabbing the motherfucker by the throat and just pressing them against the wall.
Speaker 5: Like who the you think you're talking to?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, don't be that person? Me me, No, that person.
Speaker 3: But no, And I haven't been that person because, like I said this, why, because I know myself enough to know that if I let one person trigger me to that point, it's like trying to put tooth based back in the tube.
Speaker 2: You can, exactly right.
Speaker 3: So I feel like if I if I let one person push me to that reaction. I'm not gonna be able to bottle that back up, and then everybody's gonna start getting that reaction for me, and I worked really hard to not be that person.
Speaker 2: The bottom off caroling line seal the plastic back technical you can put the two paste back in the tooth. So depending on what you squeezed it out to use it for, it'd be okay to put it back in theto if you took it out and brush your teeth.
Speaker 4: And that is why. But again, so people, you can put the two pastes back in the two.
Speaker 5: Shut up.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 5: I've you like a brother, but.
Speaker 3: Shut and they said, no problemable. I hope y'all liked them. I had another event to take treats to. It was over, but I got your strawberry crunch cake this weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay. So now this brings the question because she said she had another event to take treats too, So did you give us the wrong one?
Speaker 3: So a lot of people were asking because the treats that we got from you taste like they was infused with weed.
Speaker 5: Like as soon as we ate them like, they taste like infused treats. So she used the treats.
Speaker 3: That you were supposed to drop off to that event in field, because we would because we wasn't sure when you used the edibles, you know how it tastes.
Speaker 5: We got, you know, use the same bowl. That's all.
Speaker 2: You say?
Speaker 3: I said that, she said, Now I'm really yelling threatening ass, mama butt. I realized that maybe my slapping retract game I have with my son is stuck for some reason. If I say be quiet, my daughter go ask why, like my son would have never tried me like that.
Speaker 5: Slapping retracking is why.
Speaker 3: London said, every day I want to body slam my three year old because their mouth crazy. I gotta get on this now before you get older. Yes, oh yeah, we've seen her how freely because because my and that's the thing, like I tell everyone, like, I barely had to whoop my kids ass. It's not that I didn't believe in whoopings. It's not that I wouldn't whoop my kids.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 5: I would whoop the fuck out my kids.
Speaker 3: I just didn't have to that often because one ass whooping it was like a factory reset. So when I whooped my kids ass and they it's because they earned it. And at that point, they was chilling. They didn't do no ship for a long fucking time after that. But it's like now, I think as they're getting, like I said, getting older, especially now because Ree is an actual, you know, adult, like she's over eighteen, I think they're getting in that mind space where like.
Speaker 2: I'm that nigga still like she's sweet. You think we're gonna try to sneak.
Speaker 3: I hope she ain't that done because because reactually remade a comment to Pops one day, So reactually made a comment to Pops years ago, because you know, he was still homing it, and she made a comment to him about something about her getting taller and thinking she could take me now, and Jerome Left laughed at and look he said, yeah. He was like I know, and you know I fought that nigga three times, so if anybody knows him, he was like, I ain't now you fucking around.
Speaker 5: Don't come to me for help. You basically told the fuck around and find out.
Speaker 3: But he told her that, he said, he said, don't ever think that's gonna be one that that you go take.
Speaker 5: And that was years ago.
Speaker 3: Call us say, at the very least, Jelli Nees chores like daily and weekly teachers responsibility.
Speaker 5: And that's the thing.
Speaker 3: So when I was working all the time, like mom put up a chort chart. There's a chort chart on the refrigerator, and she had it a sign like okay, you know, on these days, such and such got the bathroom and on that day the other one got the kitchen, and you know, just kind of like flipping it and reversing it. And shit, I wasn't home, like I was out of the house, like I was working full time during that time. And it's like even then, it started out okay, and then.
Speaker 2: God damn boy, ship man see this and this nigga trying me already, and he ain't even here.
Speaker 6: He just want to know why you're still here. He ain't used, he ain't used to this schedule.
Speaker 5: You hear my voice a lot more because it's just the most that I'll talk.
Speaker 3: Otherwise I'm in my room, isolated by myself, scrolling fucking reels.
Speaker 5: And shit scrolling.
Speaker 3: But that's been one of the major major problems, is like the consistency, because when I would do something and enforce shit, my mom was a major major problem on undermining.
Speaker 5: So if I have huh, I can see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's like if I say, Jelly going there, clean your room, do blah blah blah blah blah. I look up, guess who was in there straightening up shit or doing her that? Why is you not having her? I told her to do that shit for a reason. So it's like I feel like another thing of that is because my mom would always step in and kind of save them all the time. Or like I said, with me being out of the house and then I come back, if I said do this, why why am I walking in? I told Jelly or Read to wash the dishes before I left, and I come back, I see you, you know, draining the sink water and you know, finishing up wipe on the counter because you was in here doing it. But then when it got to a point where then they didn't want to listen to you, Now you're mad. How many times did I tell you to quit doing that shit? You wanted to make sit easier instead of letting him do what I told him to do.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, it's been a fuck up from the beginning.
Speaker 3: Not the beginning, but like more tours, like I said, as they was getting older, Oh, she said, did you mix up our damn trees. She said, no, that they weren't infused streets. I think I had a natural weeds smell. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I can believe that.
Speaker 5: Bro, you know how natural that is to stick to food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like when people like smoke in their car so much even when they're not smoking.
Speaker 4: The whatever the.
Speaker 3: Seats is just Yeah, but my chicken thum be tasting like tobacco and fucking nicotine and shit. Wait right, we're talking about the taste of the treats. And she said she think that she just have a natural weed smell, and I said, damn, it's to the point where like it's a smell can sit in the food. And then you brought up smoking cigarettes. Now we know a lot of motherfuckers like, ain't Julian shit huh. But we're talking about the taste of the treats. A smell is different.
Speaker 2: Would you ever smell an onion and then you can taste it? Because that shit happens at work all the time. Like when we back were back there making kebabs and ship like that's.
Speaker 3: How I like I And now I tasted of all things that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be back here trying to eat every time it tastes like onions because you making.
Speaker 5: That's that's wild.
Speaker 3: But that was, uh, that was so funny because I thought that it was just me and then everybody they was saying, hey, these got weed.
Speaker 2: Myself, I knew I wasn't tripping the fact that Cayla just like she was sitting there tasting and trying to pick up.
Speaker 4: I'm like, so I'm sitting in front of you and Britain, the cold.
Speaker 2: Next to you, and you, you the person that don't smoke weed, still trying to decipher if this has got weed.
Speaker 5: Hilarious because we didn't know if it had weed.
Speaker 3: We just know that it tasted like inedible because you know, I'm not a smoker like that, Like I have smoked and I will smoke, but that's not my go to.
Speaker 5: My go to is edibles.
Speaker 3: And it seems like no matter what the fucking edible weir is outside of fruity pepper, rice, christal trees, the motherfuckers just that's how I went through that whole bar and almost died the first time.
Speaker 5: But you know what that whether it's the.
Speaker 2: Weed, butter or whatever the fuck that they infuse it with, you know what, it.
Speaker 3: Tastes like so yeah delicious. See look at this she talked about, I might have used the little weed sugar. Now now to think about it.
Speaker 5: God, my baby's gonna be a junkie. What she said, she thinks she used weed sugar.
Speaker 2: He's hang out with me?
Speaker 3: Did that look like the path I want for my child? I'm trying to redeem myself from the first two.
Speaker 6: You just lost claiming to them before.
Speaker 2: He'd be all right, everybody smoke a little weed.
Speaker 5: It's legal everywhere, but here absolutely.
Speaker 3: I don't have a problem with weed smokers. I just don't want to ingest it while I'm pregnant. I'm gonna give him a chance. See you and Mama, he don't really have See at this point, we already know that you ain't gonna be ship, So you frying your ship really doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Beg your best years is behind you, Bro, you ain't gotta take that.
Speaker 2: Me and Tom think you're famous from Pond then that would being out became something. Now, if you want to say my best years of trying to do anything athletic, you are absolutely correct. And even rapping that ship is that shi It is way past.
Speaker 3: I think you got a better chance at rapping because somebody talking about it. Now, all you gotta do is repeat the same thing over another. If the beat fire enough.
Speaker 2: I listen to the way the new people in the walking ramp, I couldn't do it even if I tried.
Speaker 4: I just the way the way they do, the way they wrap.
Speaker 5: I can't keep up with.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 2: It sounds good to listen to, but I can't do it. See Bridge said, that's what took me out, Yester, that the fruity pebble Rice Chrispy. God damn you try to Rice Chrispy went upstairs and got one motherfucker. You feed me the goddamn stars. What's the fire bottle? It did the trick? They got weed starbursts whatever brit had. It was in the shape of a gummy that was a starburst. Oh no, I was thinking of Actually, you could probably go to the dispenser and get us, especially we really don't be hitting on.
Speaker 5: It's regulated.
Speaker 2: I'm like the ship I get off the streets be stronger than this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you also might be able to get some late ship too.
Speaker 3: So well, I was about to say, well, if it comes from a dispensary, and you know, somebody hit you with some fiting on, we can suit.
Speaker 5: Off the streets. You don't know what you're getting.
Speaker 2: On your own, bro, But I guess it's like, you know.
Speaker 3: So the fact that you pay more for weed from a dispensary, obviously, I feel like with the fact that people lay so much ship now, I will honestly be okay with paying more for the safety and comfort of knowing, Hey, this past quality check, and some niggas who ain't trying to you know, him off the top is adding some extra set.
Speaker 2: I guess it's like Bobus, you just gotta trust that this is cool. And if you are regular with the John. If you're a regular John, at some point you gained a level of.
Speaker 3: Trust, right, But you also have to look at your level of trust is with the middle man because he's getting his weed from somewhere else. So it's like your level of trust and tone don't have ship to do with. If I'm lacing the weed, I sold the tone because tone is selling it to you. You don't know what the fuck I'm doing to the weed before you get it. Got the point there, especially if he's the type of nigga who don't get high of his own supply.
Speaker 5: You should.
Speaker 2: I'm just an upstanding citizen in this black market that we're living in. That's all you got. You're the only hope for.
Speaker 3: The best upstanding it's in in black market. In the same sentence, it's exactly why I don't want him going down this path because what we just talk about and Fried.
Speaker 2: All, this is illegal. Man.
Speaker 4: We just gotta pray for the best.
Speaker 5: It's not illegal everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you had to go to the dispenser. Some people like the weed off the street.
Speaker 3: Oh, she said, I have testing strips and nar camp for free, no questions asked, test your weed people.
Speaker 5: I'm mad she got that on deck.
Speaker 2: Hey, like, what what do you lift?
Speaker 5: Like, hey, well, it depends on your job. Certain jobs.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: The fact that she said no, no questions asked on her end, but then y'all start asking her, it's crazy. She's like, damn, bitch, I just told y'all I want to go judge y'all, and now y'all asking me questions and ship to figure out how.
Speaker 2: Some people have things. It's kind of like when to just starts spending out useless sizes facts, you'd be like, why do you know that?
Speaker 3: And that was brit to me yesterday when I told her that Otters is rapist and maybe.
Speaker 5: She was like, maybe, why do you know this?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I told her I was gonna sit the link the little black dude you're watching.
Speaker 3: Well, I was like, man, was like I heard dolphins were rapist. I'm like, you know what I said, Otters is worse. Motherfuckers think they just so adorable when ship like they little water puppies and ship and the motherfuckers ministers and motherfucker had a goddamn raccoon by the neck.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine being an animal.
Speaker 3: And talked about that. She was talking about being reincardinated as animals and shit.
Speaker 6: Bro, every every TV show I'm watching on Netflix, that is what the concept is.
Speaker 2: But just imagine like coming back, like every day is a fight.
Speaker 5: See there's your answer. She said she work at a clinic. She got to work somewhere where she get it for free. I'm not judging, just wanted.
Speaker 3: To know where you and people blazing weed like every day is a fight for your life and that's what so shante her thing where she was like, if I was reincarnated, I would want to be a bird. Why because whenever you get sick, like you can just fly off and you know whatever. I was like, Bro, I'm not being a bird. I'm not being nothing where I have to live outside if I have, if I have, like absolutely have to be reincarnated as an animal. I want to come back as a dog, but not just you know, any your dog, not some stray dog, not some you know, not some pit bull that you know, a nigga on the east side on to fighting. And I thought enough in my human life, bitch, don't be throwing me in no motherfucking pit.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: If I ever have to get reincarnated, I want to come back as a dog who has a single, black childless person as an owner.
Speaker 5: You got to get a white woman from no.
Speaker 3: No, no black, single childless. They treat they fucking dogs like royalty. Don't believe me, take your ass on TikTok, Instagram or Indians and look at them, motherfucking them, them black women who don't have no kids and treat they fucking that's.
Speaker 4: Why they don't have any kids. Treat the damn dog.
Speaker 5: Look their dogs is fucking substitute.
Speaker 3: Single and and and the fact that I said black times, it has to be a white one, bitch.
Speaker 2: I don't want that ship.
Speaker 3: I want the ship that them black motherfuckers, the way that they be cooking them actual dinners and ship.
Speaker 2: Like that chante lanky as the funk around and come back as a gazelle. That that's what I want. That's what I want.
Speaker 3: Now, if you're gaze, I don't want to be nothing underwater? Why not be able to swim?
Speaker 5: Nigga? If you ain't bro, what's the motheruckers that just beat up on Orcas? Yes, if you ain't an Orca, bro, the rest of that black air force of the ocean.
Speaker 3: Nah, Bro, I don't want to be nothing underwater because a crocodile nothing nothing, I don't want to be. I don't want to be in the water because I don't like the way nothing underwater looks that she ain't gonna change just because I come back as an animal. But if you are, imagine me being a crocodile swimming away from squeets and shit because I'm scared, like you know what, I like. I know they're not in the same area, but it's still is like, bro, like they.
Speaker 6: Animal in the ocean or in the water, you're gonna look at the world completely different because it's not water to you.
Speaker 3: Were all the way gast and Mimi just walked out the door. Like she didn't just say the ship. She said, yeah, Broucker is terrorist, same season. We mean, those dogs are living a life we deserve. See Britt knows exactly what the fuck I'm talking about women who like bro Those dogs got more fucking designer than I got. Those dogs eat better than I do. Those dogs begin like, I ain't.
Speaker 4: Gonna say that. I'm saying how you don't say that.
Speaker 2: One thing? I know you will spend money. You will spend money on food the way I buy tennis shoes.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, those dogs eat better than I do, and they don't have to pay for ship. That's the part she looking for. No, I'm looking to be taken care of like.
Speaker 3: Them dogs be fucking they be massaging them and ship and when they're giving them the little babs And I'm telling you I'm a fine.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna show you just all I have to do is show you one video. And it's amazing that you want to come back reincarnated and is willing to give your dignity at the door. Now you don't even want it because you know you're gonna put you in some stupid ass suits. You're gonna have to take pictures in them stupid ass dog shirts. She don't care. It's better than now Christmas photos gonna be lit.
Speaker 3: Bro, I don't have to hit the ground because you know what the motherfuckers do. They put you in a person carry. This is the truth, That's what I'm saying that as they loaded you back into the real world. So everything, But if she is the type, if she is the type of woman who gets on the internet and cries for the right to being able to take her dog wherever she wants, want to take it in the grocery store, into the restaurant and all that kind of shit, that means she treats her dog like a fucking human.
Speaker 2: That's another thing that I want people to stop doing. Everybody don't need a fucking emotional stress on them. They don't because what what kind of emotional stress is grocery shopping?
Speaker 3: So I low key hate that they've made that thing. Now, the actual service dogs, yes.
Speaker 2: No, while you got your fucking cocker spaniel in here next to the banana, so I.
Speaker 5: Get the actual you know, service animals. That's different.
Speaker 3: They're detecting blood sugar dropping and you know, seizures and like they're necessary survival.
Speaker 4: No, that had a Yorki.
Speaker 2: No, But what I'm saying is is a Yorkie necessary to survival?
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is I agree about the emotional support that I literally just said. I hate that they did that, but I understand the service animals because service animals are necessary. You got a motherfucker that's blind or just be dropping out faintish, I get that. But just because you're like, oh, somebody yelled at me today and I don't like it, I need to be able to bring a kangaroo on this plane like that's wild as fuck.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. And I feel like that's what they be doing, like you just ain't here with a Yorki. It's my emotional support.
Speaker 3: Kayla said, I just watched the dog ride on a private jet before y'all went live, And.
Speaker 2: Y'all gotta stop letting people identify as whatever they want to fucking identify us. That shit is nuts.
Speaker 3: See see, Britt, This is why I say his best years is behind them, because he thinks that they're finna get famous while he's saying shit like this, This nig is gonna get itself canceled before they go anywhere.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to, but Okay, here's what I mean when I say that, if you want to look, we live in a world where it ain't just live in a world where do not you know what I'm saying is, we live in a world where there's not just regular gays anymore. It's not just lesbians and you like girls, or just homosexuals.
Speaker 3: And because we're literally we're at the point where gays will denounce other gays because about extray.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 3: And we at this point because I just saw Stephan the other night and he was like, I ain't part of them because they like you.
Speaker 2: Don't don't games. But this is not it's not really about the gays on this one. Like, look, if you feel like you want to be a girl and you a dude, do you. But we gotta draw the line when it's supposed.
Speaker 5: To something to drink man, since you ain't bring my water up here, No it's.
Speaker 2: Not nigga, what fridge? If it is bringing too back? I like to see you try that. But yeah, we gotta stop letting people identify as like cats. I heard they put I heard they putting litter boxes in school. You see that slippery slope we slide on.
Speaker 5: You bullshit, I'm talking.
Speaker 4: I heard this from a white girl who is trying to be a teacher.
Speaker 5: I think she's gonna say, trying to be a cat.
Speaker 2: And she was telling me, she was like, how many waters?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What fucking no?
Speaker 4: Where the fucking waters?
Speaker 6: Was that?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 5: Fridge?
Speaker 2: They was in there long?
Speaker 3: He just put them exactly I can tell because the bottom ain't even you know how the condensation and ship.
Speaker 2: Talk really all the other.
Speaker 5: And didn't take nothing. That brought my own fucking me buck.
Speaker 2: Mhmm.
Speaker 3: Okay, now because I'm being to google this ship because you ain't gonna tell me motherfuckers to identify cat.
Speaker 2: That's what she told me. She said, motherfucker's identified in these cats and I got little boxes in the schools. And I told her that was a slippery slope, y'all. Can't just let people identify as whatever the fun they want to? And she was like, hey, want be cool. Don't say that too loud, you know, shorty right there?
Speaker 3: Cat gender xeno ginger, in which someone feels an extremely strong connection to cats or other felis, either strongly identifying with them or simply wanting to incorporate them into their gender to better understand their identity.
Speaker 5: It is used to describe a gender that your speed h white people.
Speaker 2: And that some ship I just made up off the off the cuff. And I was like, it's a slippery slove letting people identify as whatever they want. She was like, why you can't say that because one of the cashiers is transitioning. But I want to ask it why because you you're definitely gonna look like a terrible female because you're not a good looking white guy. Like, and here's the thing.
Speaker 3: And it's like, I don't feel like there's anything wrong with that statement because it's realistic to say that, because some people do be identifying as some weird shit. That's what I'm saying, Like, it's not even as another person. Like you just said, you're talking about a cat and a lidy.
Speaker 2: In school, So does that mean See niggas is worried about sending they kids to school with the dude who want to be the girl because y'all don't want folks in the bathroom. Totally justifiable fit. But what if I gotta send my kid to school with a motherfucker who's dropping trial in the wrong way because he feels like because he identified as a cat, he can ship in a litter box wherever he wants. Why they't doing in the world? Me me exactly, Kayla said. I sent down with frozen waters and a sink for the studio.
Speaker 3: That is exactly what the fuck I asked about when I got in here, because I expected to have some cold ass.
Speaker 2: Water with him.
Speaker 3: Mimi got laid label on it, and you know he's talking about oh day in the car, defeating the entire fucking purposes of him taking all him fucking waters.
Speaker 5: I took him home and drunk.
Speaker 2: Now, Ken was the MVP. You can't say that to Cana. Do you have a hot pucket in your hand? Motherfucker was asking for my maga jeees and meat balls and got hot pockets.
Speaker 5: I told you don't give him. That's what you get, hot pocket?
Speaker 2: What flavor is it? Oh bitch, azz nigga got fancy hot pockets. They don't even make them in the regular You gotta wait, do you still gotta get them in the green box?
Speaker 4: Because I remember that the Philly Steak only came in lean pockets.
Speaker 2: Nothing now, because I remember the Philly steak and then like the spinish artichoke hot pockets. I don't that was only it was only lean pockets, which I never understood. What was so lean about this ship? Clean pockets?
Speaker 5: They remember, they got fancy and they came out with like the cruisant pockets.
Speaker 2: Crust. I was flaky, man? What last time people like bought like some Pillsberry biscuits the flaky joints?
Speaker 3: Oh a lot, because I randomly just like biscuits. I like Dowey stuff like biscuits, and sir, I just sit down.
Speaker 2: They got a cocktail?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: Why can drinking coffee at eleven at night? I gotta drive you'll home and I'm tired.
Speaker 4: That makes sense. I expected to to really says nerves ship be like I'm off tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I just want to sit up and gain wouldn't have been that.
Speaker 5: Either, right. That's why I was confused about you drinking coffee at eleven that night.
Speaker 4: You like a dcalf town, how you like your coffee? Buss? I don't know if that's a guy. I don't think.
Speaker 2: Just respect.
Speaker 3: So oh, I guess you do need coffee because don't forget that box gotta come out the van and go in.
Speaker 2: The back door.
Speaker 3: I took the box out by myself because that just it just gotta go in the back door. I can slide it to the know what I'm saying that as.
Speaker 2: Far as it was going to the back door on the kitchen.
Speaker 3: On the floor, and you can push that buffer, drag whatever, and I should make my slinky ass mama do it because she didn't want to keep pressing me about this fucking box.
Speaker 2: Because I needed because I hope she I hope she moved the van, like expeditiously, like I hope you left her the keys so she can move a van.
Speaker 5: I mean, but I doubt she moved van. I would probably have to move in when I get there.
Speaker 4: See, let's see, that's that's extra added ship that nobody has to do. Man, you do it now.
Speaker 3: She ain't gonna do it because when I was getting ready to go, she was talking about how she was hurting and Finn to go lay down.
Speaker 5: So I don't know she ain't moved a van.
Speaker 2: That's how cars get told a ton whatever. Do you think it's Is it okay to like ask your homeboy to go go have a drink with you?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 2: I just saw a video on the internet. Niggas make everything so okay, Like.
Speaker 5: Who do you think niggas go to the bars and hang out with.
Speaker 2: I thought, I thought, like last time, my check, we did it as a group. It's usually a group of.
Speaker 5: Nigga but that only you can't go ask your boy.
Speaker 1: Drink.
Speaker 2: I just niggas make everything gay and didn't blame women. But there making.
Speaker 5: Everything I'm being gay.
Speaker 2: That's a good game.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, ild on them. Gott to extend that because it was jiggling in the back. Okay, Now we don't move ahead and move into the next video. It don't even matter which one pick it, and we'll talk about it.
Speaker 12: Alternative is for her to relinquish them to the state. So if you're saying, what I'm saying is that the only other alternative is for her to relinquish.
Speaker 7: Them to the state.
Speaker 12: So if you're saying you was in the car with your mama freezing to death in New Jersey winter, why the fuck she ain't.
Speaker 7: Take you to the state. She took me to the shelter. We were able to get the sheltered.
Speaker 2: Said you were in the car said that, Oh you're.
Speaker 7: So, let's let's let's backtrack. We were homeless.
Speaker 2: I give you the the hole sand You was in a car. You were living in a car. How were you also living.
Speaker 5: At a shelter?
Speaker 7: We were in a car. We lived in a car. At some point we went into this shelter.
Speaker 12: So when you were not in the shelter, why the did your mama take you to the state.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. You think.
Speaker 13: But what I'm saying no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, because you think we have a nine days of being homeless.
Speaker 7: So now my thing is did you go there every day?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: I do, because now your child, mama child is living in the car.
Speaker 8: Is dead now because you didn't want to relinquish your child that you couldn't take care of. You didn't want to drive down the street when you realize that your kids are freezing to death in Michigan where it's fucking I was just in Michigan in December and January.
Speaker 5: It's cold as.
Speaker 2: Ship bro Okay, So watching this clip, now we know that there's this situation that we watched. Because you're supposed to restart turn it up.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well, replay it again for wanting to make sure you turn it up. Sorry, y'all, we go replay this one more again.
Speaker 2: Can you you know what I say?
Speaker 5: It might be the fan, It is definitely turned up.
Speaker 12: What I'm saying is that the only other alternative is for her to relinquish them to the state. So if you're saying you was in the car with your mama freezing to death in New Jersey winter, why the fuck she ain't take you to the state.
Speaker 7: She took me to the shelter. We were able to get the sheltered.
Speaker 5: You in the car, you did say that, Oh you're so.
Speaker 7: Let's let's let's backtrack. We were homeless. I give you the hole sand You was in a car, You were living in a car. How were you also living at a shelter?
Speaker 2: We were in a car.
Speaker 7: We lived in a car. At some point we went into this shelter.
Speaker 12: So when you were not in the shelter, why the fuck didn your mama take you to the state.
Speaker 13: That's what I'm saying, you think, But what I'm saying, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no, because we haven't days of being homeless.
Speaker 7: So now my thing is, did you go there every day, Okay for this woman, Yes I do, because now your child, mama child.
Speaker 8: Is dead now because you didn't want to relinquish your child that you couldn't take care of.
Speaker 7: You didn't want to drive down.
Speaker 8: The street when you realize that your kids are freezing to death in Michigan where it's fucking I was just in Michigan in December and January.
Speaker 7: It's cold as shit, bro.
Speaker 5: Okay, So we know that this happened a while ago.
Speaker 3: This is when the lady when they were sleeping in the van and her kids passed away. What was at the casino in Michigan. So when I first watched this clip, do you understand what she basically saying to do. She's like, Okay, you're riding this lady, because you're like, well, if you knew that you couldn't take care of your kids and had them homeless living in the car, you should have turned them over to the state. But at the same time, your own mama didn't even turn you over to the state, and you motherfucker was homeless.
Speaker 5: You just talking about y'all, I was living in the car and shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, George, and so.
Speaker 3: Watching that it because you know how much I hate that nigga. It made so much sense or why he feels the way that he feels about I really feel like.
Speaker 5: Damn, that's why.
Speaker 3: That's why that nigga is so angry with women, because he's usually not the angry nigga.
Speaker 4: With the women.
Speaker 2: From the videos I see. That's not the same light skinned nigga.
Speaker 5: He not the ball head nigga that's always angry, right, just the other.
Speaker 2: Light skin nigga from like the low ful gayzy pocket. Now that light skinned nigga absolute somebody. He'd be out of pocket for sure.
Speaker 5: Somebody hurt him, and.
Speaker 2: The women who sit on his podcast be out of pocket too.
Speaker 5: Okay, that ain't the same dude.
Speaker 4: Nah, that's the nigga table for a he used to be on Tonight's conversation. That's the first left. Yeah, that's the first dog.
Speaker 5: That left for money.
Speaker 3: So that ain't the dude who's talking about black women. I mean, single moms is only recreational. But he with the white bitch him, I think he got a chocolate white Trust me, I would know.
Speaker 2: I'll be sharing his clips in the group.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: It's not the same.
Speaker 5: You just you just threw me me whole show off.
Speaker 2: No, no, because it was two points to that. It was that because I thought that that was a dude who always because I hate that nigga.
Speaker 5: I know we all hate that, but we get it. We get it some of it.
Speaker 2: Some of the videos like okay, you might have cooked that one, but the most of that ship.
Speaker 3: Like it's one of those things where it's like even a broken clock is mom twice a day? Yeah, but no other than that, it was like, now I feel bad because I call him a bitch ass nigga when I first watched it, because I thought I thought he was doing like I'm a high value man, because that's six four.
Speaker 5: It's definitely not the same.
Speaker 6: Them niggas wild. Them niggas make it difficult to have a podcasting networks.
Speaker 3: I feel like the situations I'm not wanting to say, I feel like, you shouldn't be judging somebody for not turning their kids over to the state when you were homeless and your mom didn't do the same shit. Because the massic cas why you didn't say you're making excuses for where your mom didn't do it, But yeah, you condemning somebody else for not doing it. So that's what the lady is saying, no, because he was making he was making excuses like, well, no, we we went to the shelter. They've already said that that lady contacted the shelter and they didn't have any spaces for her. But you mad talking about, well she shouldn't if you can't take care of your kids. Motherfucker, if you was homeless, so that mean did your mama want to take care of you then because y'all was homeless and living in the car, she was homeless and similars, But clearly.
Speaker 2: They got up out that, Jane.
Speaker 3: But knowing that you are, you have been in that situation where you were homeless and your mom had you living in the car. She didn't turn you over the relatives, and she didn't turn you over to the fucking state. You got a lot of fucking nerves tell somebody else, well, you should have gave up your kids because she was homeless living in the car. Your mama didn't give you up when y'all was homeless and living in a car. That's what the lady is saying.
Speaker 4: But again, situations be different.
Speaker 3: I can't sit here and tell you if my mama was a crackhead. Okay, my mama's a crackhead, and she had us out living on the street, right. I got out this jam eventually later on. Whatever, Your mom was a crackhead living in the street, and then it's like, well, she knew that she couldn't kick drugs and she couldn't get no help.
Speaker 4: She should have just gave y'all up if she knows that this habit is what.
Speaker 2: At some point you, the former crackhead, understood that you were gonna overcome this habit.
Speaker 4: Some people can't overcome. If you can't overcome, I don't.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 4: It's a wise choice, I know.
Speaker 3: But if that's the case, then everybody needs to start down that path. And then after you get clean, you don't trus It's not about trying to get clean while you got your kids.
Speaker 2: If that's the case. Some people live like that.
Speaker 5: But if that's the case, then you need to be like, all right, you know what.
Speaker 3: Everybody as soon as they are homeless, then they need to give up their kids, whether to the state, and then after they get their shit together, all right, you know, I'm good, I'm clean, I'm off drugs, or I found a job or got housing or whatever.
Speaker 5: Can I have my kids back? Right?
Speaker 2: But if that wasn't in your mama, why are you pushing it on somebody? We don't know if we do know.
Speaker 5: He just said that she didn't know he was.
Speaker 2: Homeless in a shelter. Eventually we got out that jam because it was in my mama to get us up out of that.
Speaker 3: If it's not in you to get y'all up out of that. Before they were homeless, they were living in a car. I mean before they were in the shelter, they were living in a car. So you judging a bitch for living in the carpentr kids when you was living in a.
Speaker 2: Car with your mama. He's judging her because he's looking at the perspective of we got about that jam? Why you not doing what you can to get about that? So said that they had more time to get about that jam than his mama did. But what but what he's saying is if giving up your kids right now is a part of helping you get about that jam?
Speaker 3: Do So his mama didn't give him up to get about that jam. She kept him with him, kept him with her through the jam.
Speaker 2: Maybe his mama stronger than his lake. Shit's different. Everybody's not built.
Speaker 3: The same, which is why you need to keep your mouth up of other people's situations.
Speaker 2: When you didn't.
Speaker 3: Talk about so you you judging the bitch for being homeless with her kids in the car when your mama but that. But that also goes to what we noticed a lot though, from a lot of niggas. A lot of niggas whose moms did ship that they talk about single moms for doing they feel like them old bitch is an exempt.
Speaker 5: It's it's always been like that. So that's just kind of like another example of it.
Speaker 3: Like niggas will talk all this shit about bitches who got multiple baby daddies, but them and all their siblings got different last names. Your mama was that same hole that you're sitting up here talking shit about. But then when his Mother's day, if you want to give this extended ass shoutout and shouldn't act like she at the top of the fucking mountain, it's the.
Speaker 2: Same argument because I never I never hear a woman teaching the kid to trick on bitches.
Speaker 3: Uh, same argument, how no, just talking on that video got Oh, I think maybe she meant to say, dude talking on the video, uh, talking on that video got a white woman for sure. Brittany Cole said that man is a hypocrite and then CALLI say her kids could have been ruined in foster care, so strangely enough, they damn near were more safe with their mom.
Speaker 5: I want to know as far as like people who have so many different stories I've heard with people being.
Speaker 3: In foster And then I also want to know, like when you volunteer, like if you voluntarily turn your kids over, does that make it easier to get them back from the state versus if they take them from you or is it still the same shit? So now you then voluntarily say, hey, look, I'm in this temporary housing situation. I just lost my job, so you know, I can't pay my rent right now. I don't want to have my kids living on the street, or I don't want to have my kids living in shelter. You know, I want to relinquish custody until I can get my shit together. Then two months later, you know, you get hired at US bank or whatever. The folk banks are still up in the shit, and you find your crib and get back on your feet, and you go back and they're like, oh no, bitch, you was unfit, so you know we didn't already.
Speaker 2: Sign them, and shit, now you got to go through hoops. You gotta do this, this, this, and then the other.
Speaker 3: And then they end up being there longer than what you plan for because you thought as soon as you got your shit together, you can just get them right back.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it works like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think I think in the beginning they still if you're showing signs you're doing stuff, because you're still technically communicating with the pace worker.
Speaker 5: You're not just like in rehab for eight months, yeah, out of communication.
Speaker 6: If you're still talking, they will keep checking.
Speaker 2: Me mean, I don't I don't think life is like the movies that you watch on TV, where more for get their kids up and they come back. I'm clean now, Debbie, I'm clean up. Dave.
Speaker 3: Well, I've never seen anybody in the movies voluntarily get their kids. They always get taken and then they got approve.
Speaker 2: Whatever Loson Isaiah was about.
Speaker 5: She was a crackhead for show. Oh yeah, that was one of her best roles.
Speaker 4: I thought that when she let Billy Bob Thorn put the hammer on her.
Speaker 5: No, that's my football.
Speaker 4: I know what the name of the movie you said?
Speaker 3: Did you know?
Speaker 2: You know he was in jail in the movie Precursor Predecessor.
Speaker 5: What I miss?
Speaker 4: Well, she was like one Diddy and masters Ball.
Speaker 5: Yep, that was he was in jail. He was in jail.
Speaker 4: Billy Bob Thornton put it down on Holly Beard.
Speaker 2: Look, bruh, that's a wow.
Speaker 5: He hadn't had nothing in a while. She was available.
Speaker 2: I mean it's all that she used to be taking Angela and Joe Lee down.
Speaker 5: So she wanted to feel good.
Speaker 2: That really what she said.
Speaker 5: I've never seen that movie. I think she said something about feeling good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something make her feel good on this I don't know. This is iconic line. That's my thing.
Speaker 5: You know all that ship on the inside is beloved.
Speaker 2: My thing is spelled out a movie quote like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was Sandy. That was like her first role or some ship like that. Even that movie was weird.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for Happy Gilmore too.
Speaker 5: I just saw the pre before yesterday. I think it come out on the twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: It was like, hey, can y'all send us? The ads went out the a W Niggas in it and then run over here.
Speaker 5: It makes sense. Do you think the a W was running the ads with the w W niggas in it?
Speaker 2: Probably? Wait, so some of them in the movie, Yeah, you guys in there, Like I know m J F is in there. They said, Becky, it's a bunch of motherfucker's name.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I didn't know that because I haven't seen. You know, I don't watch previews and ship anyway, Devin. I don't feel like it would be a problem to watch previews because it ain't like it's anything.
Speaker 2: Right. Adam Sandlers got the Netflix got Adam Sandler the biggest fucking band, and he just put out the shittiest content in some of the movies. It's like sandral book. Now, what if the Chick for Friends?
Speaker 5: Oh, Jennifer Aniston, yea, when they married or something?
Speaker 2: Ship they married.
Speaker 5: That's just mister and missus Smith.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Dug, they paid you a lot of money to just produce bullsh it, so.
Speaker 5: Make no family friendly content.
Speaker 2: We know Adam Sandler and what he is typically known, Whooping Bob Barker as no just.
Speaker 5: Comedy movies, Goofy Ship, just white Ship.
Speaker 4: Little Niki is still his worst movie, so that was just getting his friends past terrible.
Speaker 5: I never watched it this second, they ever watched Elf?
Speaker 2: No, you know what I did?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: I finally watched Elf this Christmas at kaylor house because that's like one of kayler favorite movies and show. But then, uh, I'm just not watching it. But no, Adam Sandler is you know, he's known as the goofy dude. That's your shtick, the goofy Jew. But you talk about me getting you can't say nothing bad about your Jews.
Speaker 5: That's not bad about it. He always makes it. He's literally always been the goofy Jew.
Speaker 2: That's just that's the thing.
Speaker 3: But have any of y'all watched it? What's it called uncut gems? Watch his serious movie? I heard, yeah this. We sat down and we watched it because he's seen it before and he's like, no, like I really want you to watch this movie. And I sat down and I didn't know what to expect because it's like when you have somebody who you're used to seeing them in one type of role all the time. I didn't know what to expect from him in a serious role.
Speaker 2: Oh kind of like Will Smith, not Will Smith. I have before, Saul Man. I never know Sam Jackson to do anything that was pure comedy, Like he'll say some shit in the movie You're like, that was funny.
Speaker 3: But for him to do like pure comedy and that ship was gold. I love that movie so much. No, we do have another example over somebody kind of like flipped the switch.
Speaker 6: And it was like Mark Warburg in the beginning, he is Mark Wahlburger every movie, bro.
Speaker 5: But he used to guy with a jersey accident. Is it Jerseys? It Boston, Boston because he's inn something with with what's her name?
Speaker 2: Him doing paint and Game was hilarious. That what I'm saying, Like him Mark Wallburg, do anything funny and paint the game was gonna be he that was crazy.
Speaker 6: No, he did the other guy before he did paint and Game. Yes he did, he did, and that's what the very first time we seen him be funny.
Speaker 2: Paint and game is.
Speaker 5: I love that movie so much. But yeah, so I know so many people that hate that movie.
Speaker 2: Class I read a Happy Birthday love I be birthday reader.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, big forty. Welcome to the club.
Speaker 13: Huh.
Speaker 4: She could have told me have your birthday, but she blocked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, uncut Jim Uncut Gems was like a really good like I didn't know what to expect, but it was a really good movie.
Speaker 5: And the ending was like, it's on Netflix.
Speaker 2: What service?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because you want me to go to his house. It's on that plick, I wouldn't say. You got to google it and they tell you a platform platform, We can make our own platform.
Speaker 2: That's what I do.
Speaker 6: Everything Adam Sandler does now is exclusively on Netflix.
Speaker 5: You know it is, so he literally has where I need to find.
Speaker 2: The original I have to gilmore was it.
Speaker 4: Was on Max.
Speaker 5: It's probably on Netflix now, especially with the fact that he got Google.
Speaker 3: Hey, shout out to Tom for giving you all the wrong information because Netflix is damning.
Speaker 5: The only thing is not on that.
Speaker 3: Because I googled it. But it's not free on anything. That's probably why it's not on Netflix because everything else. But we we didn't pay for it when we watched it. It was on I don't know what we watched it on. It may have been on Netflix at the time because you know they rotate sh around.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I want to watch the wrong bitch.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know, I really want to man, I really missed the opportunity to say that during the baby shower on the mic, the motherfuckers getting the price is wrong?
Speaker 5: On uh the baby item prices right, the price is wrong.
Speaker 2: You want to me, old man, I don't want to piss. I want the whole thing. He got the beating out him, Sailor and then motherfuckers was stipped, wouldn't They said, I think you've had enough, and he kicked him in the face. Was like, no, you've had enough, bitch, Doug, Bob Barker got hands. Doug, tell his ship up. Man.
Speaker 4: You know, why did he want Cats to be stayed and newted so bad?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Bob Barker was really on that. You've never seen him little robot chicken clips. No, you just wanted Cats to be and new.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're not wrong.
Speaker 3: I was finna say do you want cats and still breed the motherfuckers. We talked about the being creepy skimmarkers for the longest.
Speaker 4: That'll be a fire ass like horror alien movie.
Speaker 5: They did have one like that.
Speaker 6: If Cats was just human fucking Stephen King made some ship like that, That's what I thought.
Speaker 4: To play Cats was about. But that's a Broadway musical.
Speaker 2: Why shut up, it's just white people dressed in This is white people being furries. Don't laugh.
Speaker 6: That's what I laugh because you didne found out about furries, and that's just that's your jam.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I want to open up a zoo. Shut up. I don't think they'll let me. Hey, britt if I opened up a zoo, would you like come work there with me? It's a furry zoo. Sex is optional.
Speaker 6: So you basically want to take these people that identify as a cat and give them a home. You discussed me on so many right, you discussed me. I'm all about a dollar, but the fuck is fifty cent point exactly? Let's make some money.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Chante was also quoting Wraps at the baby shower. I never want her to do that.
Speaker 5: She was remembering names quote.
Speaker 4: Never never asked me about a hip hop conversation.
Speaker 2: Ever. Yeah, I don't know how we got on fifty cent just we was not talking about power. I didn't want to engage.
Speaker 5: She just started talking about battle raps. That's what it was.
Speaker 2: That we was talking to Brittany about talking about battle raps and she brought me so I.
Speaker 3: Was trying to love somebody's comment who commented under my baby shower stuff.
Speaker 5: I was about to because I was in my head.
Speaker 3: I was thinking that she is funny and yeah, totally almost almost reacting wrong.
Speaker 4: You don't got to talk to us about this is all right, that's crazy, bro.
Speaker 5: Like one she asked, what would her role be?
Speaker 2: What would your roll be?
Speaker 5: Zoo keeper?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely zoo keeper.
Speaker 5: She gotta be the zoo keeper. She didn't even know about odds.
Speaker 2: Ain't no hos this zoo. I'm just saying, though, bro, her job is to feed them edible. She slandered me. She's just walking in with a big bucket of like the gummy joints and just toss them in there on the floor and they eat them at they will. They had to treat them like animals.
Speaker 5: Ain't fucking what's that ship on Netflix? Squid game? Hey look, hey, real talk. Some of them squid gay games look fun.
Speaker 2: Squid gay games. Squid game, Oh it did sound like that's why. That's exactly why squid gay games. I was like, what do you mean they look fun? Sir?
Speaker 4: With games, I feel like you gotta run, like.
Speaker 2: You gotta run naked fifty yards with the Buffalo again without a falling out.
Speaker 5: That just seems like a Mimi game.
Speaker 2: Now they did that ship. I don't know what was watching Blue Mountain State.
Speaker 5: On Netflix. They had to go from like I want to go and I want to go back and I want to watch it like in One.
Speaker 2: Zone and Joe Jackson ride with an oreo in your ass.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, What the hell you watching?
Speaker 4: Bru?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: He okay, so I know you don't be keeping up with certain ship, but they him go to They're finna make They're finna remake Street Fight.
Speaker 3: Now, when the original and that picture, Cody Rose's Guy made so much sense.
Speaker 2: That does make sense. But when the original like format for the cast came out, he was gyle and I want to know what the fuck happened? And why is he not Guy any So he's not Cody.
Speaker 5: I thought that was just doing like a concept kind of thing. So he's really gotten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cody's Guy Roman is gonna be a Koma fifty ball roll. You you are right, But he's makes perfect sense, especially when I found out that ball Rock is based off Mike Tyson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mike Tyson, we always you never you never want that thought like even though it wasn't confirmed.
Speaker 6: I've always felt like that initially was supposed to be invison.
Speaker 2: I guess when I got older, like after someone said it and I saw it, I'm like, it does make sense now, I've always felt like that, and well, I think it was probably because like when you look at him and his bill and it's like it wasn't no other mic, you know what I'm saying. It just it just fit.
Speaker 3: Just seemed like a knockoff. But the so, who's gonna be Vega or we not getting a Vega.
Speaker 2: Were getting a Vega. It was just like it's probably a Mexican. His name wasn't important. This stand out to me. Mmhmm.
Speaker 3: She got she gotta ad him Thighs't got no thighs and get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: What else? A fun fact when I heard that, Uh, they actually wanted Jean Claus. Jean Claud van dam was supposed to be Johnny Cage. That is what Johnny Cage was based off of. There was Johnny Cages based off Jean Claude van Damn when he did Blood Sport makes sense, which is wild, Like remember when he did was he guy in the original one? Yes, he was.
Speaker 4: A fucking German playing an American Germans that he was Canadian.
Speaker 3: Or something, Jean Claud van Dam because you know they got them French Canadian niggas up there. That's what I always I definitely always thought Dog was like a French Canadian or something.
Speaker 2: Which is crazy because he turned down doing the Mortal Kombat movie to do Street Fight.
Speaker 5: Because was more popular.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I was like, so you turned down this to be that.
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 5: No one just knows that ship about odds.
Speaker 4: Nos people.
Speaker 2: That's why I couldn't imagine being an animal, bro, Like, no animal really get to just be in a wild and chill, except for like maybe snakes, but other snakes eat snakes.
Speaker 5: There's a whole. There's a whole that's understand.
Speaker 3: It's like, Bro, I don't want to be no outdoor animal because you always got somebody who's trying to pick your ship up.
Speaker 2: And I saw that.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know eagles and goats had beef.
Speaker 5: Oh they dropped them motherfuckers off the edge of him, That's what I saw.
Speaker 3: They just yat like it is fucked up because sometimes they don't even die after the impact, bro, So they just be down there broke the fuck up and can't run. That's some Now, that's some diabolical ship. Like Bro, you intentionally carry this nigga all the way up to the clouds and just drop it and then he don't die after.
Speaker 5: Craziness?
Speaker 6: Does that make you feel like less of an eagle where you didn't get to kill on the first try?
Speaker 5: Man, I feel like because you didn't do it right. No, I honestly.
Speaker 3: I feel like they be laughing and ship because in order to do that in the first place, you gotta be a real fuck that person. So I actually think they probably get pleasure out of the fact that Bro didn't die.
Speaker 5: Which is why the eagle is the perfect animal to reference it.
Speaker 2: America. That is true, Bully, that is true? And laugh about Is that the bald eagle that do that? Ship?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 4: Or different?
Speaker 5: Because you know it's so maybe it's universal.
Speaker 2: Random.
Speaker 3: I played that Phillies Most Morning song like twice since listening to it yesterday with Toning one.
Speaker 5: I don't even know what saw that is. It was across the border and there was the other one that was popular.
Speaker 2: Please don't mind if I persue you take your parson their care. That's just Thusty shut Up one.
Speaker 4: That was back back when to make a hit you had to have a nigga singing the hook.
Speaker 2: The formula of making music back in the nineties was so simple, two fire versus a nigga on a hook and a bridge, and if the nigga had good vocals, he can have the bridge. That's Kelly made so much money during the fucking features. Take it to the bridge, bro.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just feel like it's so easy to get away with making music now, really make music as long as you got a good beat and it's trendy and like it, like it's it's it's catchy. But it doesn't last long though, then you can just like yeah. But by that time, if you're smart, you can to built up enough word. It don't even matter.
Speaker 4: They're not smart. All they do is drink lean and.
Speaker 3: Like you sit here and you eat off these little couple of singles and ship because honestly, I'm pretty sure motherfuckers thought that after Glow Real first single, that she was just gonna drop off and go away. But she consistently be hitting motherfuckers and like you know, seem like she's going await no time soon.
Speaker 2: After I heard like the full body of Work, the first project, I was like, nah, she might be here for a while.
Speaker 3: She actually correct, she cares, you know. It's not that she like when I listen to Ship that you know she's day and like some of the songs. As far as like we're putting shit together, I'm like, cool, it's just you know me, I'm a huge flow person, and when I feel like you to ahead of or behind the beat, it throws me off listening to you.
Speaker 5: It's effect.
Speaker 2: So it's like, which, in hindsight, he would be fucking amazing.
Speaker 5: Now he's ahead of time.
Speaker 2: Everybody rapp.
Speaker 3: Someverybody asked him how you feel about music today? I think he somebody did. I think he dropped a single one time and that was It.
Speaker 2: Was like they used to say, you didn't rap on beat, but now the way people rap now is not on beat. He was like, I was always on beat? Out like, nah, I know you wasn't.
Speaker 5: He was on beat for one song? Was that the No Good What No the Weed? In Hennessy One.
Speaker 3: The song is called I've Never heard something else because my ready Daddy was playing a song.
Speaker 4: Only thing I'm giving up the shaker credit for is they put beyonce'll I.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Hey my sister and she not in the comments no more, but she man, I used to play the ship out that song and and remember that was back when the signal and ship noybody used to let that instrumental ride Nigga.
Speaker 2: Man while I care, And that's what you know.
Speaker 3: And that's what kills me because like I know, that's not like a topic topic, but with IRV Gott his brother or whoever the fuck, like how they keep always bringing up a shanty like, oh well he made her because all of her music was just remakes or whatever, like the the beats for this was from this, and I'm like.
Speaker 5: Brouh, that's pretty much music period.
Speaker 3: Like you get so many people who are all and then for you to say that now and like in twenty twenty five, especially like bro, I'll be getting so mad because I hear something and I automatically think it's our ship and then he was something completely different.
Speaker 2: So excuse me.
Speaker 4: I just want you to know what he's been saying is about that's not new. Nigga's been saying that, but.
Speaker 5: But it's like, Bro, your brother is gone. We don't care no more.
Speaker 3: We didn't care then when he was alive and kept bringing up old shit, so we really don't care now that lady is over there minding her fucking business. Nobody even ask you about the Shanti and then y'all just be like, oh, yeah, well Shanti, we do not care.
Speaker 5: That is not the flex or or whatever that y'all think it is.
Speaker 2: But she's hip hop Chico, Huh.
Speaker 4: I think he was trying to insinuate that, like, which is true.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like she I ain't gonna say she don't have talent because I mean, she obviously wrote the songs that they gave j Lo, which is amazing.
Speaker 4: I think they should have let her sing because jay Lo can't sing, to save her for fucking life.
Speaker 2: But that's not for me.
Speaker 3: But it's like some of the best songs were what ever fucking remakes and Ship, which is cool. Yeah, but that's what I'm saying. A lot of the Ship it's fucking samples. It's not it didn't start with Ashanti. It's not like a like that was just a thing. Like even like back when we used to always listen to music and actually go to fucking Sam Goodie or wherever else and buyer Ship. That's how it was like. We was just seemed like, don't be straight with me and ship. That ain't no fucking original beat. I just hate when people make it sing like nepotism is such a bad thing.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 3: Everybody gets help somewhere and it's cool if you do. You mean, everybody makes it seem like nipotism is a bad thing. But then you go going to run about the Samoans, that's nepotism.
Speaker 2: I don't have a beef with the samon I got a beef with once a moment who won't shut the fuck up. Just shut up, like it's nepotism. Your whole family fucking here, bro, But not for real. People make it seem like nepotism is such a bad thing. Like if I'm sitting in the studio and ton't walk in this motherfucker with a beat and the beat is a flip and I don't gotta write the hook because the hook is there and all I gotta do is write three verses. Cool if the song take off because the sample was better than what I was rapping. Cool, I just got.
Speaker 4: Paid a million dollars with a little help.
Speaker 2: Why niggas. So what I'm saying, are you mad because you didn't think of it? That's usually what it be.
Speaker 3: I finna say, most people have a problem with you because they didn't think of it first, absolutely, or if they thought of it first, they didn't have a way to execute it first. Like me being pissed off because how much did I talk about do Rito's taco shells when we was living on Center Street? How much I talk about that shit? And how long was I pissed about it? Because I didn't have the fucking money for this ship. But now all of a sudden, motherfucker's like, you know what heck, We're gonna.
Speaker 2: Start like that. Like when I see somebody have a good joke, I'm like, I ain't think of that, see.
Speaker 3: And my thing is I have a lot of ideas and ship. But as much as they claimed that they not, we all know that these fucking cell phones be listening and shit, and I'll be having so many ideas and shit that I don't even be wanting to like talk to people outside. So it's like, damn, I'm supposed to get funded and shit because I can't even tell motherfuckers what I'm thinking to try to get fucking help because that gon be like, Hey, this little black bitch from Wisconsin just came up with some dope ass ship. Let me spit this to you and tell me if you got the funding for it, because this broke bitch ain't got the capital, so we can steal it nobody, you know, So I don't even say my ship out loud. I got so many ideas for ship, but I know that I ain't got the capital keep it moving, and I ain't you know, I ain't got the chops to be on shark tank or something. Cause soon as somebody says something slick, I'm diving on the nigga. So it's like you kind of stuck.
Speaker 5: You can't just be diving on Mark Cubans fan.
Speaker 2: Mark Cuban, don't be the rude one. He actually be cool.
Speaker 5: Mark Couban don't well nothing nothing that I've seen. He actually be cool. Checking he'd been checking the niggas.
Speaker 4: That be white dude who always.
Speaker 6: White niggas be on some bullshit, not Stone cold Stone code on bullshit.
Speaker 5: We just okay with his I mean he was punching Deborah and ship. That's bullshit. He hit a whole.
Speaker 2: WrestleMania with a car talking about storyline wise or real life.
Speaker 3: He was punching Deborah, you're talking about Stone Callers talking about Steve Bustin.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about Stone col Steve, Steve Williams. Steve Williams might have hit his wife, Steve Austin Wood. But you know, I don't know. He did whoop leading like he'd be. That's what I say.
Speaker 5: I don't know, bro, because he definitely stunned a couple of bitches and did some ship.
Speaker 2: So that's the ultimate. That's the ultimate. No, No, he really looked like he didn't want to do it, and he still Stephanie I saw a clip Stephanus always taken because you know she's doing this podcast now and she'd be talking to the wrestlers and she asked Randy how you felt when he had to do the spot when he had to kiss her. He was like, that was some of the most uncomfortable shit I've ever had to do in my life. I don't remember that. Yeah, So it's a spot where like so him teed DBS Jr. And Cody, they wooked Triple ah and then they hand comeing to the rope. So he's explaining how because like they had to get the distance right because he had to be just like you, had to be just out of reach where he couldn't so it looked like you.
Speaker 4: And then like they he punk daddy and d d T. Then he kissed her.
Speaker 5: See I remember the other story. I just I don't remember the kiss part.
Speaker 2: And it's crazy, say didn't want to do it, but you know, kiss.
Speaker 5: Her because I think the thing is.
Speaker 3: To talk about that whoever posted the real of that, because that clip is even popped up on uh Facebook, they cut it before that, so it just be he be mad, like you know, kick shut up.
Speaker 5: But yeah, the kiss party.
Speaker 2: Ain't doing that. Remember that had to smooched his mentor as a woman, how do you go to the bag Like, Bro, your father in law is on some bullship.
Speaker 5: I just want you to know.
Speaker 2: The real white people think they come up with this ship cool.
Speaker 6: Look, First of all, they already know that v k N was on bullshit because he was adamant about plus a storyline where he got his own daughter pregnant.
Speaker 4: He wanted to be Stephanie's baby dad, right.
Speaker 5: So they already know he'd be on bullh That created.
Speaker 2: Me and had to get opera like when he said it out loud, Linda is like Stephanie, So you're gonna have the baby and the fun.
Speaker 5: The way hey, it's creator the way out of book. You know that when they be in that classroom roasting.
Speaker 2: Each other and ship, I might have seen this little bit, but oh no, just the nere min.
Speaker 5: It's the firefighter.
Speaker 3: He likes skin. He just looked like the nigga who be roasting and ship. But you know that people were dog turning around and he got a little black little.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that had been me.
Speaker 5: It's creative.
Speaker 2: He's dead ass too, like said, I'm gonna be the baby daddy good ship.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, hey chill out, man, please stop.
Speaker 2: But again we talked about the same nigga that I showed up to work terrified as snakes and he handed me a python. Was like Jake snake. As you.
Speaker 5: To see, he was much funnier before.
Speaker 2: I just cann't imagine like a nigga doing a whole eight ball and then grabbing his snake.
Speaker 3: With nigga asks you if you like snakes, and he's like, no, I'm not too fun, no, not particularly.
Speaker 2: Too late like bron like snakes.
Speaker 3: Not a fan, because why are you asking me that after you've already purchased a snake.
Speaker 2: Because he was gonna give it to you anyway.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying. What the fuck was the point of asking? I just wanted to know, like the fact that you should have just as soon as I walk in, Like, all right, here's your new gimmick. But you asked me as if I was gonna have a choice, how do you feel about snakes with him? Okay, well we'll go in a different direction. You know that that wasn't an option, So what the fuck would you even asked me for?
Speaker 2: And then like this is back in the era where like you how to carry you? Which so we gotta travel. That motherfucker's in the trunk. When I fly, you gotta put that motherfucker in the trunk and put it under the plane. Like this is crazy. My snake gotta be well hydrated. So now with you and the motail, and you're sitting on the bed Indian style in yo mac of cheese, the shower running.
Speaker 4: It's the fucking python in there, just chilling.
Speaker 2: What the fuck I know? Man, Let Jake did so much cocaine. Now I am up, said that you did cocaine before you went out there.
Speaker 5: B Bro, you have a fear of snake. He's scared of snakes. He don't like snakes.
Speaker 3: He has to do cocaine to be because we know when niggas coked up, they would out of their mind. You gotta be coked up enough to be able to dig in his bag to grab this motherfucker out, you know.
Speaker 6: Do you not?
Speaker 2: I think he was getting big because after a while he started, You just started throwing that.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker because because I don't honestly, Tom, I told Wanda, I feel like Jake the Snake is very, very underrated just on that back alone, because I don't feel like he gets enough credit for his gimmick because for him not to like or fuck with snakes like that, at no time that he ever showed fear of its, Like you couldn't tell if it wasn't for a.
Speaker 5: Behind the scenes thing of telling us like yeah no.
Speaker 2: Not a fan, Like you know, it's you and a pipeon and it's twenty thousand people in this building. You probably have to be as calm as possible because I'm like, if you just throw a snake out there in front of twenty thousand people. He probably more afraid of y'all than y'all. Probably should be a big motherfucker at this.
Speaker 5: Moment as a person who was terrified of snakes.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Saying that I wouldn't be afraid.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not fucking but for you to say, well, he probably I was scared of me, scared of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when that motherfucker walked down the island, I knew it was.
Speaker 4: In the bag.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be next to the real I know, nigga. I saw how you acted when it was a toy snake because because Anthony put that ship on you while you were asleep.
Speaker 2: Bro, every day, it's a part of me that's like, you know what, Bro.
Speaker 5: Go beat his ass on GP for sure.
Speaker 2: Like that's why I want be like, hey man, you should come kick it with me and and I'll be like nah, because I want to flash out, just upper cut up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I just ain't fucking with dogsin that bullshit with my mama, Like gotta hear you, fucking junkie.
Speaker 2: But no, I do.
Speaker 3: I feel like he is really really underrated because he sold the ship out of that gimmick without you know, it's like, damn, like why he carrying that bag, Like like he acts like he he's scared of it, and like he's so with that jake the snake ship.
Speaker 5: Like you would have thought this motherfucker was a fucking zoo keeper or some ship. Damn there had to become one.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you have.
Speaker 5: Read Why was that? Why didn't you just a random shot thrown at me for no reason?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: I said, even my book something love a nigga that read, but you you definitely said something in you.
Speaker 5: You definitely said something under your breath.
Speaker 2: I asked me.
Speaker 4: I said, do you think ton't really read these books?
Speaker 6: She said, Now you keep the man for the hose unnecessary shot to being thrown at me for no reason.
Speaker 2: Then I followed that over like hose do like a nigga that read, I don't even know what book you picked up any of this. I don't hear him.
Speaker 5: Do not.
Speaker 2: Did not what he just said? It in this book? So that my booy. But somebody brother for a bitch gave it to him. Hey, Tom, I think you should you just broke hey, bro hit that clearance back of the fifty cent joints and just threw them up and make it look nice about the.
Speaker 5: Books are Tommy's books.
Speaker 2: So he came and out the speaker, but coudn't take his fucking books.
Speaker 5: Then Tommy's books.
Speaker 2: The chest nigga, you forgot something? Well, he did say he wanted the hells and started calling him doctor Miles.
Speaker 3: So I told him, say, you just pull up to the baby shot with the fucking nigga Friday hair cutting ship.
Speaker 2: See, any had his chest out with a little he's a little platinum chain. It's like this nigga is Wow.
Speaker 5: Tommy was definitely staying around like a prime.
Speaker 2: Tom wrote his name in French on this to go back. Remind me of the villain for Bad Boys. And I don't even know if Folks was French, and the first one was he French? Was his Spanish? No, the person.
Speaker 4: Second nigga was Spanish for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He was cubing.
Speaker 4: He slapped it's in.
Speaker 2: There, knickelhead. He was pissed. Oh damn.
Speaker 3: So they was beefing with a Hispanic motherfucker's two shows, I mean two movies in the road.
Speaker 6: Huh what.
Speaker 2: My bad Boys? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But but yeah, I do I feel like he was, you know, severely now I just want to go back and watch your magic.
Speaker 2: And ship is jake back back when the d d T was like the end of the end of the sentence he dropped you with the d d T. That was Itiggas get d d T every three moves, man, and get right back up.
Speaker 5: And it's like a company.
Speaker 2: I know that a lot of people feel like.
Speaker 3: It's it cheapens wrestling or whatever that a lot of like the old food finishers are not like standard moves now when you really look at like the skill set a wrestle, like, it makes sense cause it's like, I mean, niggas was kind of old and shit, y'all wasn't jumping off the top rope and shit like that like you had a couple and when they did it was like an elbow or dropkick or some shit. It won't like no fancy shit, you know what I'm saying. But it's like the ship that y'all was doing, like bro y'all was ending matches with a leg drop.
Speaker 2: But I feel like as advanced as it has come when you watch certain when you watch certain people wrestle. I won't say certain companies because it don't be everybody in the company. But when you watch certain people wrestle, give an example of a person, when you watch.
Speaker 4: The Young Bucks rust.
Speaker 2: They take a right and they take standard moves and like you just overdo it, like guarantee you right now twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: And if a motherfucker threw.
Speaker 2: A real super kick and a motherfucker laid there for three we could bring the super kickback. But because Jay Huso spam that motherfucker sixty eight times, it make you be like because at the end of the day, like whether the skill set advances is wrestling, it's still it's still theatrical. So if I hit you with something basic and you sell it like it killed you, then we got some money. But niggas is getting up from a DDT. Niggas is spamming a super kit.
Speaker 5: But I feel like everybody's handing out.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying, Like right with that bron Breaker, like Roman, I love bro Tribal Chief, but find a new finisher.
Speaker 4: It just let bron Breaker have the spear just because of the way he's doing his.
Speaker 5: Building up.
Speaker 2: When he hits you with this, it'shoul in the match. I self speed, Nah, he's dead. He broke up his soul. It's still where this year Indianapolis.
Speaker 6: I don't even think he's still there. This shadows still there, Like I don't think he's seen that come. I don't think that was like when of the sources of Supreme put your out his ship. Well, they told him what was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: But but you can never be ready for Like I can tell you, all right, bro, I'm gonna close line, and I can tell you like I'm gonna do it how I would hit a normal sized wrestling I tell you this. You can brace yourself, especially if you're not used to being in that environment to know in a way, in the way he took it, I knew he was not gonna brace for it, cause like the way you wanted to rotate and walk into But no, it's it is.
Speaker 3: And it's like, I guess it's kind of like a gift in the curse kind of thing in my opinion, because.
Speaker 2: Like the ones that live in your house, jelly An, that isn't.
Speaker 3: Enough for me, like the legs dropping, And that's kind of like the point that I was getting to, like it's kind of like a gift in the curse because it's like Okay, like you said, like we know, bro, shouldn't nobody just be getting put away off?
Speaker 5: No fucking leg drop and less and less. It's a big motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Was like, he wasn't. He wasn't leg dropping motherfuckers my size. I mean, but he coming down, bro, but he didn't already hit you with the big boot. Hey. Look, he made a lot of money doing this.
Speaker 3: Bush exactly, and looking back at it is it's like, Bro, you niggas, y'all could have got up.
Speaker 2: Man, you can't kick job.
Speaker 5: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So now if a motherfucker do some ship and that kick out, it's more logical now than it was back then. And we looking at it like, Okay, it's not logical for a nigga to really kick to kick out of a DT just get up because of Jake the Snake. But I think that also just goes to my point of saying how underrated he was. I don't even think it was just the time. I just think motherfuckers don't hit the d d T like Jake did. We stumbled upon that it was a complete accident. Indeed, it was funny, yeah, and then that motherfucker just went nuts with it you've seen, but really thought that ship was sweet enough to get clapped on the concrete.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised he like fucked up. Oh he probably was fucked up for a while.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, like he ain't got no long term effects, like Ricky Stein will still look.
Speaker 5: Normal because I think Ricky actually take care of himself.
Speaker 3: Like did he be slurring and shit, I'm just saying, we don't know if there's some cognitive damage going on in that last time I saw Rigo TV.
Speaker 4: He had all his faculties.
Speaker 5: He was cool and he was out here wrestling circles around people.
Speaker 4: His son is trashed.
Speaker 5: Look, everybody can't be u a son.
Speaker 4: He fizzled out.
Speaker 5: He was part of the early part.
Speaker 4: His name was Richie. Richie Steamboat is what they called it.
Speaker 5: Probably not his real name.
Speaker 4: He was part of like the early wave of like when they first became in next to you, like like.
Speaker 5: Ling years, like, yeah, this has never been thame.
Speaker 2: You gotta watch it. That's where all the new hotl No.
Speaker 3: I know, it's just because like they've come on a too and whenever I like, I'm gonna watch it, and then I forget the only time is like I'll end up stumbling like that.
Speaker 5: One time that I watched it was because Dada Parker has out there. Just watch highlights.
Speaker 2: You can watch an entire show in like ten minutes.
Speaker 5: Okay, well how about you said the fucking YouTube channel to watching for all the highlights?
Speaker 4: Cool the w W E channel. Subscribe to the actual channel.
Speaker 5: That would be damn. I thought to be like people that do recap.
Speaker 4: No, I just watched, like, I didn't watch SmackDown.
Speaker 2: So once w W start posting shit at a SmackDown golf at nine, they start posting clips at about nine thirty, I don't see.
Speaker 3: I still be wanting to see like the good matches. I don't want to just be like, you know, they give you a whole match in three minutes everything that happened.
Speaker 5: Oh so basically a trailer. So you get all the good parts and then that's.
Speaker 4: It, all of the good persons. Then who won?
Speaker 5: Let's do it bus for a ketchup thing, right? If you just catching up, all right, I'll do that.
Speaker 2: But like even if it's like even if I'm missing paper viewer, I watched highlights, but if it's something that I felt was good and I needed more than these highlights.
Speaker 4: I go back and watch the show makes.
Speaker 5: Sense, But how I watched that nice main event all it wasn't even worth watching.
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 3: Like all clips see and you was talking about something a baby showing the corner butch and Saturday see look.
Speaker 2: More lip.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I was gonna play another clip, but I want to go ahead and get us out of here because Tone does actually still have to work. Wine is off tomorrow. I don't work until you know two like in the afternoons.
Speaker 4: I'll be good.
Speaker 3: But once again, I want to thank everybody for all of the support and love shown this weekend. I want to offer my condolences to, you know, everybody who is grieving the loss of oh G.
Speaker 14: Tweezy, unfortunately everybody this weekend. Yeah, so I heard that they're trying to get his funeral to be in the.
Speaker 2: I saw somebody, and I think that would be incredibly dope if they could.
Speaker 5: They probably can.
Speaker 2: Support.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw somebody tag the Bucks for that, but that that was the only thing that I saw about it, So you know, I guess we'll see.
Speaker 5: And it sucks because this year has just been.
Speaker 3: Terrible with you know, like shootings and gun violence and stuff like that, and to even hear like, you know, he wasn't the target. Apparently he was like he wasn't even looking and was putting the wristband on somebody as the story, and you know, he was unfortunate that he got hitting. He was the only person that passed away because there were like five people that got shot. What I do want to say is a lot of y'all do entirely too much for clout. A lot of you do a lot of shit for Clout, and not not enough of you get punched in your ship for it. I really think it's to a point where, and speaking as a person who when there have been people.
Speaker 5: That I wanted.
Speaker 3: I will find you by any means, I think it's to a point where friends and family members and shit, you start clocking these little posts. Don't say nothing, don't argue with nobody on the internet, don't even let them know you're looking. You just silently stuck that page. And the moment they check in somewhere like oh, you know, I'm down here celebrating blah blah blah blah blah, and you think, shit sweet, and as soon as you walk out the door and they just punch you dead in the fucking mouth. You don't know who they is and you don't know why, and you have to sit here and kind of contemplate, like, damn, what the fuck did I do?
Speaker 5: Because that's what happened.
Speaker 2: For when the bitch who I found like that and I got the whooping her ass and she was dazed for a second and she's yelling what I do?
Speaker 14: What I do?
Speaker 5: You talk that much shit to so many people that you didn't need.
Speaker 3: It took you a second to realize who was on your ass right now, that is a sign that you should chill out and lead people the fuck alone. So there's a chick that posted her name on Facebook was Whennette Walton. I went to school with her. I just don't know which school. I don't know if it was elementary school, middle school, or one of my high schools. But I know that name as a former classmate because I even like pinched in like kind of zoom on a picture and I'm like, yeah, that's her. But apparently her and someone else they were making posts giving false information saying that he was, you know, in the hospital and currently in surgery and all of this shit, when he never made it to the hospital. You know, he was still outside of the venue where he was shot and pronounced dead on the scene. So it's like, I don't understand what people get out of shit like that, like y'all to be wrapped up in stuff so bad, y'all want to be included, and y'all, y'all want all of these people, you know what I'm saying, all of this type of attention. But when you get the wrong attention because you catch the wrong fucking family member, especially because it's like you don't know how motherfuckers react to death. That shit makes some people snap. So you're catching the motherfucker fresh and grief, and that was their people, and they really really fucked with them and they lose. They shit, you deserve everything that you fucking got coming. And then some so quit doing that shit, man, and then circulating and posting fucking bodies and niggas of bleeding out and shit like, I don't understand why you motherfuckers feel like that's so necessary to to do. It's so necessary to do, like I was scrolling and then it don't be like no Warner or nothing. I was scrolling nigga recording a fucking car accident that just happening and going the damn car bro head, Gunn he was decapitated in the car accident. Why did you feel that motherfuckers needed to see that? And like I said, it's like especially you know, most sh it is like it's auto play, so sometimes before you can even turn the sound on to know what's going on, and then all of a sudden it's some bullshit. You're like, bro, I didn't sign up for this ship. So y'all need to have more respect for people, families and loved ones and shit like y'all always want to be fucking TMZ and want to be the first one to get views and clicks and comments and all of this ship, you know, off another motherfucker track.
Speaker 2: To be asking can you respect our privacy? We're going through a lot right.
Speaker 5: Now, bitch, can you respect these hands?
Speaker 4: People goofy like.
Speaker 2: I don't want them to be my life. I don't want that to be like my last impression on fucking Facebook. The motherfucker to shared some ship in one out there.
Speaker 5: Up and you know they say you shoot yourself when you dying.
Speaker 2: Shit, then it's like motherfuckers like damn bro he leaking for real, why not shoot myself? I said, ship, Oh ship, that's crazy. Ship yourself?
Speaker 4: Yourself is crazy? Can I control looking?
Speaker 2: I stopped it everything.
Speaker 5: It's just.
Speaker 2: It's just man so like magic, gett clapped up Thanksgiving dinner.
Speaker 5: It's nasty.
Speaker 2: But nah ship, now yeah great, yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Y'all do y'all, y'all got that shit bad where y'all y'all want to go viral so fucking bad. Off another motherfucking tragedy. And I've seen it to where motherfuckers, you know, make the little check on your people whatever whatever, make it seem like they're trying to help the family. But you will literally watch the family under the post beg and motherfuckers to take it down.
Speaker 2: But they won't take it down. But clearly the family is here, they know, they see it. They're asking you to remove it. The people who you claim you doing it for, no bitch. You doing it because you're trying to get some clouts and gets some views and ship. So I ask you nothing. You just gonna find out one day. Chivalry died a long time ago.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you. Brings back punching niggas in the mouth.
Speaker 4: Oh niggas, women, children punch all you.
Speaker 2: Hm, But.
Speaker 3: On that note, I want to wish everybody you know a happy and healthy week. And depending on if these niggas try to scrap my show again, we should be back next Sunday because they've been doing me so wrong since I've been pregnant.
Speaker 4: Hey, I hate how you sit here. A lot of people.
Speaker 5: Y'all, they've been dogging me since I've been pregnant. No, we haven't.
Speaker 2: You prefer to hang out with your baby day.
Speaker 5: I don't even see him whatever? Does he always at work?
Speaker 2: That's that's what you tell us. But you you know what, you started all of this, so nobody cares how you feel. That's how you got pregnant in the first place. Did you nes to go hang out with folk?
Speaker 5: That's a lie.
Speaker 4: So now don't be like we don't hang out.
Speaker 3: I was hanging out with him when I wasn't even able to hang out with y'all because he worked late and by the time he would get off.
Speaker 11: Then you left us in the middle of a pod I have, So don't say how I got pregnant, though, yes it is.
Speaker 2: That's that's how the road started. Every day it's a wine den room.
Speaker 5: So I guess we go in the show with one winding tone line, but you know until next line that's pregnant mom.