Speaker 1: We hold these truths to be self evidence that all men are created equal except the Jews.
Speaker 2: Franklin.
Speaker 3: Jews have words for anyone who is not a Jew, derogatory terms, meeting everyone else but us. So they want to harm as many goys as they possibly can.
Speaker 4: And look at their talmud. Their talmud says kill pemmle hall.
Speaker 3: It's your religious duty to steal from this, to bring harm to them. Martin Luther, the man who created Protestant Reformation, back in fifteen forty three, wrote a book.
Speaker 4: Called The Jews and their Lies.
Speaker 3: In this book he outlined toad code of Jewish doctors. Jewish doctors are here.
Speaker 4: To poison us Germans.
Speaker 3: This is what he was saying in fifteen forty three.
Speaker 4: The Jews and.
Speaker 5: Their lives and their lives and their lives. The Jews and their lives, and their lives and their lives. Jews and their lives and their lives and their rimes, the Jews and their lives.
Speaker 6: What did Martin Luther know about these Jews back in fifteen forty three that people seem to have forgotten now because the media is owned by Jews.
Speaker 7: I want to ask you also about a very important issue.
Speaker 2: Mm hm m hmm. And would you look at that. We're back all right beneath, we are back on this today. See that this isn't the description here. You should check that out for sure. And then you can also find it from here directly the link to doctor Goodin's website. And there's also a hot sauce there, and a keep on cut for the hot sauce, a keep on cut for doctor Gooden's website, and a BB five code for the whole food multivitamins for the ninety essentral nutrients that you need. All right there, Okay, let's get going. Now what are we looking at today? A couple of things have brought been brought to my attention or as I've been scouring and looking and reading and all this other stuff. And you know, as a parent, this should be very important to you. A sneaky way. Maybe back that out a little bit, so it's like that there you go, a sneaky way to get your children. It's like if it is going to be forced compliance one way or the other. Oh, by the way, the last penny was minted, so that's just another step. It's remember the boiling of the frog is slow, and it has been. Even if it's rapidly affecting change, the majority of people aren't going to notice right away, and that's gonna be sold to them as some stupid realistic, some stupid reasoning utilizing one virtue or another incorrectly. Oh, it's going to save us money. Why the hell do you care what the government saves. They're not going to tax you less. The money is gonna be worth less at the end. And then you're gonna be in a digital prison with a digital ID and a digital currency which is nothing at all. It's all vapor. It's even worse than Fiat, and you'll be a complete slave to the system. And if you don't comply to all the medical procedures that they insist that you and your family have, they will track them down and take them from you and force them to go undergo those procedures. This is the digital cheka, and this is what I've been warning about, and it's coming closer and closer every day, and they're utilizing roadblocks to force compliance because children are addicted to that. If she doesn't like playing it, they make it. Some of the games are absolutely retardedly unfun, repetition like work, and I think there's a point to that. It's not because developers suck, because they're not trying to make the games fun. They want it to be perceived as game and fun because of how it's presented. But there's a lot of dark, occultic themes, just like there are in YouTube family channels, which happen to be mostly under the same umbrella of Disney, and people think, oh, this is just you know, any family can start vlogging their entire life and coming up with stupid skits and eventually they'll have millions of followers and millions of views. That's not how that works. It's not agrantnik, but it makes you chase the carrot and it allows you to subject to your family to the public. So what started with Facebook and maybe even my Space, but they don't let MySpace grow very very long multiple photographs of yourself or your family basically a catalog for predators to flip through and say, I want that one. Well, now it's a lot easier to find that one, and when you're not there with them, And this DIGITALI D thing is a very dangerous, small, massive surveillance technique, and children who aren't old enough to have any type of identification and shouldn't, will be able to be tracked, and without their knowledge, they'll be consenting to things while playing video games that will put them in a system that you don't want them in, and then they'll be targeted. And if you aren't a complete schlep to the system, and you understand the dangers of the poisons that they want to inject your children with and you resist it, you resist it or you stay away from it, you won't be staying away from it for very long before they take your children. This is the world that we're coming into. Then it'll be championed by the masses of asses, the retards who told you that you were going to kill Grandma and during COVID. These people are in the cult of society and a lot of them are Trump supporters too. And anything that shows on paper or can be spun in a way that's going to be beneficial to people who are completely lazy and helpless and don't want to do anything for themselves and want the government to handle everything, they're going to be supportive of this. It's going to ultimately destroy everybody, but they don't care because they're short sighted retards, and there was other people who control everything. What's up, lazy Pixel? What's up Archangel?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 2: Guys doing.
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: So let's get going here on this. Did I ever pull up a thing? I didn't hold on FDJ support the show bro they get I didn't have any see my notification? What did I not change the thing?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 2: Well, fuck that shit. I didn't change the Is that true?
Speaker 9: I swear I did.
Speaker 2: I guess I did. Well, that's not the right thing then, and I don't even want to look at it. Well, whatever I thought, I changed it. FTJ works on a very archaic gay system sometimes, and you know, I'm just gonna say it because that's what it is. Well, we have a lot of videos here to look at, and as I sift through them, I'm going to start someplace, but I'd like to start here and just show people this. We're going to get into how the Masonic Order is very much like the Roman Catholic Church in structure, and when you listen to enough of it and you read enough of it like I have been, it's also very very much like Judaism and how they operate and how they enforce and how they think, because it's all supremacy, and it's all about obedience, and it's all about not having a mind of your own. That's how Jesuitism is, That's how Catholicism is. The fathers, the fathers of the of the religion, dictate how you're supposed to interpret the Bible, and if you do it any other way the scripture, you are committing a crime worse than murder. Yeah, with the punishments as equal to murder, like capital right, the same thing with the Masonic Order. Obedience. So let me see, let me tell you what anocation is. Anication is a term signifying a Mason who, by living in strict obedience, strict obedience to the obligations and precepts of the fraternity, is free from sin. So they dictate to you above the Bible, above any other type of you know, belief system you would have, or if you'd just have a one on one you know, relationship with that which informs you what's right and wrong, your conscience, your empathy, your compassion, that which we would call the benevolent creator. They step in front of that and say, it is but us who will allow you to be free from sin. It could not be possible to frame words so as to express a simple position in any clearer or plainer language than this. Strict obedience to the obligations and precepts of the fertility, it is guaranteed by freemasonry, will thoroughly free a person from sin. Well that's interesting, isn't it. And that's called an acation, and acation is the term. Come on, stand the fuck up, motherfucker. All right, stay all right. And I'm not into this whole blood and sacrifice and weirdness of Christianity. Oh the blood of this that's it sounds discussing and the evil and sternal because it is. But people don't get it, and they don't they look at it like the literal And I think that's a big problem, if anything, because of where he arose and where he was focusing his energy in the pursuit of it was you can consider it a being or a person, but it could be a person with that consciousness in them, that connection, strong connection to the benevolent creator by which we were calling Christ in the first place, and not to particularly a actual person. Maybe also, but not limited too. And that's where people have fallen and failed to think that it was limited to when the very words say that, And I know there's a lot of words that have been added and a lot of things that if that was an actual Jesus would never have said, like only through me. Well, symbolically yes, because it's that connection or that tether with a benevolent Creator that you'd have to hold on to in order to understand right from wrong and want to do right. So yes, but also not just this one guy who has to come back in order forever, because everybody else has this knowledge, who's not detached from the great benevolent Creator. They understand what's right and wrong. They have empathy and compassion for their children, They care, they're connected, they are bonded with love, and therefore have an obligation responsibility of duty to protect the innocent, not wait for somebody else to do it who's been dead for two thousand years, if they were ever here. The fact that you have all that proves that you have the christ consciousness, if we want to call it that. I know a lot of people don't like that in you, which means you have a you have an obligation because you are aware of it. It is in you, don't waste it is what you're here for this is your purpose. We have to eliminate or neutralize evil. We have to at least keep it in confines. We can't let it run free amongst us and merge and mingle with us, because it will be to our detriment. And it is that which controls all of the levers of government, which aren't really a government anymore. It's a cult. It's a saturn cult. And it doesn't matter if they ever call it by that. They are operating from the ancient ways, with the ancient ideas in the ancient structure, serving the evil that is singular when you get to that level. And this is why I wanted to bring up that he's back on YouTube, and I'm very happy that he is in pursuit of truth, which is actually, by the way, the exact way. Now I'm not saying I'm not trying to cast dispersions upon sir Patrick Mack, but there's an Albert Mackie who was a huge Freemason. So for him to pick the name, if I don't, I mean, the serve part obviously is a joke. Patrick mack maybe that's his real name, but there's also a Mackie, and in pursuit of truth is literally a precept of freemasonry. I'm not saying this has anything to do with him. I like him. He's been gone for five damn years. And look at I said. I said, I've been following the series and shared it on my Rumble channel with commentary when it was released. I'm the guy who sent you the awesome hot sauce some years ago. Hope you are doing well, Sir Patrick Mack. Great to see you again, Sir Patrick Mack. Those are my two comments. Those are on the top, all right. I think they're on the top because I'm the one that because when you log in, they usually show yours, which is nice because you don't have to go fucking looking for him and digging through seven thousand different comments to see if you can find yours. But this was done in twenty twenty one. I've actually used this and shown this before. But we're gonna go through a little bit of it again, and we're gonna look at the Saturn Sabbath Saturn and uh Oiva's frankism Sabbatai, which means Saturn zeb in the Sabbath being Saturn again. It's all the same same words. Now I'm gonna describe through here a little bit. So listen to this. The Jew, the Mohammedan, the Parsi, and the Buddhist, the confusion and the savage would be offended at the bare mention of Christ's name in any Masonic prayer or religious ceremony, And in order to please all of these and render the religion of Masonry universal, his name must be carefully excluded. So it's not really about being an anti Christian.
Speaker 10: They are.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that they're not, but it's by the fault that they're trying to gather as many fucking of the herd and use them an energy in public ritual or even private ritual to create the grimoire. I'm sorry they're grigory. In their lodges. A Christian Mason is not permitted to introduce his own particular opinions with regard to christ mediatorial office into the lodge. Right or wrong. Your very existence as a Mason hangs upon obedience to the powers immediately set above you. You're superior those who have a higher ranking than you do. If your wife, or child or friend should ask you anything about your initiation, as for instance, if your clothes were taken off, if you're you were blindfolded, if you had a rope around your neck, et cetera. You must always emphatically deny everything you must conceal. Hence, of course you must deliberately lie about it. It is part of your obligation. Nevertheless, you but you know, if you live in strict obedience to your obligation, you'll be free from sin. How does that work? Doesn't your actions of creative committing sin determine whether or not you're free from it? This is atonement. They're talking about atonement. These are swinging chickens right, as long as you're beating, you're swinging that chicken over your head. And the same thing with Christians. Oh, you're swinging the bloody Jesus over your head because you think that you're free from your sin because that other person took on the responsibility. That's not how that works. That's not how that works. If it sounds ridiculous with the chicken, it's just as ridiculous with a human being. Whenever you see any of our signs made by a brother Mason, and especially the grand hailing sign of distress, you must always be sure to obey them, even at the risk of your life because you are worthless. Do you get it? It's all about the collective. If you're on a jury and the defendant is a Mason and makes a grand hailing sign, you must obey it. You must disagree with your brother jurors if necessary. But you must be very sure not to bring the Mason guilty, for that would bring disgrace upon our order. It may be perjury to be sure to do this, but if you do, then you'll be free from sin. This is all from master Mason handbooks. This is from Albert Mackie's own mouth and other people. And this is in the book The Master's Carpet or Maha Bone, which by the way, is the they called the horrific name of God. Why would it be called the horrible? And you know it's always it's always a negative word in the name of God, because it's not the God that you think. It's Laturn, it's Satan, it's whatever the hell that demon is that they worship. Right, Ball worship identical with Masonry, not Bell different thing. Ball reviewing the similarity between Masonry, Romanism, and the Mysteries and comparing the whole with the Bible. If you don't have my book already. That's okay, you can fix that. Let me see they throw ass back on here real quick. Okay, so this is the hardcover. You don't need to go that far. I mean, this is the color hardcore hardcover. And again, if you get it from Amazon, I'm guessing they're going to give it to you sooner than they give them to me. But like, there's the whole Walmart thing and the boring and that's the tool, and that's the logo. Looks identical to the thing that they drill to make tunnels to make their underground ruld that they're going to escape to when they're destroying this surface to start their reset. Oh how would they do that? How would they unleash chemicals and the warfare? And because they already have a whole ecosystem down beneath us, and it could have been ours, it could have been our ancestors that built the original and they expanded on it. Because remember, these people don't create shit. They co opt and anybody who has the engineer they know how to make people do things for them, but they don't do things for themselves because I would be remember when I say that, I'm talking about the cult. But yes, Judaism is a big forerunner in that cult, and so is Catholicism, so is Freemasonry, because Freemasonry is based on the Lurrian Kabbala. Seventeen seventeen came after sixteen sixty six, right, and fifteen hundreds was when the Luran Kabala came out. And then Francists and Jesuits entered the lodges in the late seventeen hundreds and completely terrorformed whatever was there that might have been considered Protestant and turned it into something wicked, And by seventeen eighty nine they were causing a French revolution to counter the wave that was happening in America with our revolution. They wanted to co opt it basically like Marxists, and change the nature of it and change the outcome, and they did, they succeeded, and then you know, they're the same lodges were responsible, including America's funding by that time, because we were destroyed for the Bullsheviic revolution that killed a bunch of Roman I'm sorry, killed a bunch of Russian and mostly Christians, but you know, anybody that wasn't them, basically was fair game. Starvation murder, torture, horrific ways to end to life. But when I was holding this up, there's a whole chapter on Edmund Romaine and the Master's Carpet and Mahabone and all that stuff. You're not allowed to have known that name, Maha Bone. But obviously as time goes by, a little bit of disclosure helps them out to have it anyway. So it's nothing is by accident, my friends. And it's not they're losing there getting they're losing control of the narrative. It's not that's that's a little knife, kids. Oh where's the freaking Oh okay, there, I see. I was trying to find where they put the page numbers, so thirty four. So there's this little you know. And I've since caught a few things I don't particularly care for with Cooper, but remember he was the pioneer, so getting a few things wrongs all right? In my opinion, he just was very against Germany, which bothers me because if he didn't buy the narrative for everything else, why did he just suck on that one?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 2: So this is the edmin ronein section, and uh, let's see the prayer as we see is offered to the grand great architect of the universe, the g A O t U. But who is the g A t O U G A Oh? It's like the goat, right, But it's just the O and the aar flood round. So when people call you the goat the greatest of all time, they're talking this is that's that's actually a Masonic reference in encryptid. That's why I don't utilize words just like they say I low key blah blah blah low key or word Loki Loki the mischievous fucking demon. Yeah Loki, gotcha. Yeah, that's why I don't repeat stupid shit that becomes popularized on social media. And what attributes does he possess? It cannot possibly mean the God of heaven because he at sundry times and in a diverse manner spake and times pass unto the fathers by the prophet. Wait, hold on, I just missed the word. No, no, no, no, hold on, Okay, I mean that this is the part I want to read. It says an architect is a man who furnishes plans for and super intense the erection of a building made from material already prepared. And I've made this statement many times. That's an architect stuff that's already in existence. But God created of nothing, the heavens and the earth, the benevolent Creator I'm referring to, and all the hosts of them, and hence he cannot be a mere architect, and it would be a direct insult to call him such a nickname. So, by that definition alone, what they're talking about in the lodges, what they're talking about in Judaism, what they're talking about in the Roman Catholic Empire slash Holy See, isn't the God that you think they're talking about. This is in reference to generic nature of the Masonic prayer to the Great Architect of the universe. It implies there's an impostor working through those in the Fraternal Order, whom cannot create anything itself, but can only manipulate that which is already brought into creation. These are my words. And it does so by furnishing plans, the agendas, and guiding or superintending those of the flesh to carry out its bidding, kind of like Ai. To extrapolate, it means the Masons are following a different leader than the creator God. And beginning on page two, twenty five. And while the pagan masses offered their public devotions to their myriads of senseless idols, the pagan priests and philosophers and rulers had a different worship, which they practiced only in secret, which they conducted with the most imposing ceremonies, in which they always celebrated in honor of the Chief Deity or Sun God. Nothing wrong with some God, it's what they did with it, because the some God is a benevolent creator. That was its original symbol. But when you have a bunch of these little creeps in the moon colt reintroducing human sacrifice to it and try and put an office, they're trying to co opt it because people already follow it. It's easier for them to manipulate the people just by giving them what they want and then steering them differently. The secret worship of Paganism in every country was termed the mysteries, and is that which was revived by the Masonic Fathers in the beginning of the Eighth Sense seventeen seventeen, so that what was called the mysteries of Osiris or ball or Bacchus or Dionysus, and ancient times is today known as the Mysteries of Masonry, co opted and stolen because Bacchus wasn't necessarily bad, and Bell not Ball was not necessarily bad, and neither was Osiris until they got their hands on them and corrupted it. On this point, all our Masonic writers as says, and I don't mean like in seventeen seventeen corrupted. I mean when they destroyed the Egyptian Empire through their priestcraft, being the advisors to the pharaohs and reintroducing their sick, twisted logic and practices and sacrifices into and also the finance and all that shit into all of these these ancient kingdoms and destroying them because they can only suck life out. They can't produce anything. They can only suck the life force out of other things. Let's see. So you can look at the rest of these yourself. But this is priest craft. On Bablon. There's a lot about Edmund Ronin in here from the Master's carpet, and he used to be a big freemason. That's that's where he is. Out of Chicago, which is one of the havens of like everything that's evil. Chicago and New York are huge on that. That's where we got a Lincoln from right, we got a mount of Illinois. If you cheat wrong or defraud any other society or individual, think about this in Jewish terms like Judaism and how they feel about all the nations, and tell me this isn't their words almost identical in freemasonry, because this is like the law of the Stranger explained. If you cheat wrong, or defraud any society or individual, and it's it is entirely your own business. If you cheat, the government, even masonry cannot and will not touch you. But be very careful not to cheat wrong or defraud a brother mason or a lodge, whoever else you may defraud. Live up to your obligation, and you'll be free from sin over and over. The mantra furthermore, that I will not strike a brother Mason, master Mason. Whether you quarrel with or strike other men is none of our business. But your obligations enjoin you not to strike a brother master Mason. It may be wicked and sinful to be sure to strike any man, or to quarrel with anybody, But our rules make no provision except for the protection of mason's only way fucking vague. And if you live in strict obedience to your obligation, you'll be free from sind damn. Where's the rim shot? Where's the rim shot? When you need it? Come on, give me some rim shot?
Speaker 11: Where is it.
Speaker 2: There? You? This gives These are all quotes from other Masonic books, handbooks and stuff like that. And like I said, Ronane wrote a handbook. That's what's on the on the thumbnails of this video, unless it's on FTJ, which I screwed up and didn't put any one on, but I will do that later. This gives you full permission, my dear sir, my dear sir, to do as you please outside of the Masonic order. This is the law of the Stranger by Moses, the Killer, who, by the way, was not even one of their people or a real person. It's just construct of other noble people from Gothic Aaryan descent, that they then inverted his entire existence, but utilized things that would be recognizable, and then through that at you said, here you go. Because they were in Alexandria writing their damn book Grecian Africa in the about anywhere between three hundred BC and two thirty six is when you get this Torah slash Tannak and then they say, oh, yeah, we've been around since sixteen hundred BC, and blah blah blah, Abraham bull shit. You were the Saturn cult for a very long time. You didn't have anything beside that, and then you decided to codify because you wanted to compete with what you were completely envious of, which was the Grecian culture and their accomplishments. And that's why they over time encouraged Arab slash Islam to go destroy them and burn this and burn the library, which they said was looted by that time anyway, But I don't know buy all that. They don't want you to be upset about it, so they tell you I wasn't that much anyway. There was just a few things left on the show. They already liquidated everything else. Yeah, okay. There was a decline at that time because of the same poison being in tooleomes the Tleome dynasty, of these people gaining high places and changing even their mythology and altering the attributes and details of these mythological well, they weren't mythological to begin with. They became mythological because of the bards and the mythmongers, and a lot of them were owa vase with Greek names because they were raised in the Greek culture. They they learned Greek. This is all in my book too about uh. The book called the Laughing Jesus and UH the giant fraud of Judaism, which, by the way, you can't you can't set rate one from the other and have either one of them exist, even though they say and this is what I mean, this is what I mean because the church itself was built by people who we used to be of this cult, who then decided that it would be easier to scam people and and gain power and manipulate in all this other shit by accepting what they canonized and only what they can is that would fit there, and then readjust everything else wave turned Jesus right, sure, and that's where we get. And then they're like, oh no, no, it's a whole other thing. So it's an opposition to that. No it isn't. It's controlled by the same people. And then when the Jesuits step in the fifteen mid fifteen hundreds, that's just more cryptos. Look at the track record of the popes and how wickedly evil they were. And I know this doesn't reflect on Christianity, but Christianity also has this weird thing about blood and the whole idea of the body and blood, I mean, the whole Well you know what's that transmutation, whatever the hell it is. Yeah, it.
Speaker 9: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Let's become cannibals and child killers and say that that's a good thing because He did it for us. That's not how that works unless you understand that it's not literal, and then it makes a little bit more sense. But it's still kind of creepy the way they say it, And I think a lot of that's been altered, especially the things I say you can't get through can't get there from here unless you get through me. Well, yeah, that could be true as long as you're looking at it in the sense of the presence of that connection with God that is representative or are represented by this character that's called Christ. It could be a real person or maybe not. But I think the way people have interpreted this and how they've translated it have problems that they were already guarding information when they were translating, and not enough people understand what language and when, and have access to original documentation who would be honest with you as well in addition to all that to give you the true understanding of it. And honestly, there's some there's some languages that you have to understand the language itself and read it in its language in order to really grasp all of the minute details, and they might be important details. So it says in this this gives you full permission, my dear sir, to do as you please outside of the Masonic order love of the stranger, but you must always respect the female relatives of Masons. Yeah, don't go banging and covening the wives of other Masons. How is this not the Ten Commandments? And and in its more honest form, which means it's not ten commandments that oh, other people walk around and walk by and they say, wow, these ten commandments, these are good? Wow, this is this is moral? Well, if you can I if you can recognize it as more, you already had that morality without anybody having to tell you it and write it down for you. You just thought that, hey, since it's already written down, this would be a great thing to show other people so that they become moral to these damn fucking savages. Yeah, but consider the fact that these people who are supposed to be morally superior needed it written down for them not to tear themselves apart, and that you're not included in that. This isn't You're coming across an alien document that is actually designed as a plan to kill you, and you're thinking, Wow, there's some virtue here. No, there's not. You are not included in this. Only other people in this cult are included in it. And I keep saying this cult because Judaism wasn't a thing when this was allegedly first written. It wasn't considered, It wasn't that thing. It was just the other's pharisees that the other thing. And then there's this Jesus guy, and then the definition of Judaism was the rejection of that guy. And then some of them went that direction so they can manipulate on the other side, controlled opposition, thesis, anti thesis, synthesis. And then you have Islam, which is like the wrecking ball for this cult. And before any of this transpired, they were always very indistinguishable from one another. All right, So it says adultery is a great crime under any circumstances. It is true. But so long as you lived in strict obedience to your Masonic obligation, you'll be free from sin. So fuck anybody you want and steal their wives or whatever, but just don't do it to Masons, and you'll be free from sin. Ha what commits sin? But this is a tonement. This is your chicken. You're swinging it around your head, or if you're Christian, you're swinging your bloody Jesus around your head and saying, ah see, now, I curse the chicken. R I curse the Jesus with all my sins. Any went hungry? Here's a communion? Is it? An even hungry? Here's some chicken. Furthermore, that I will not give the Grand Masonic word except upon five points of fellowship, and then only in low breath. The Masonic word probably is Maha bone, binding myself under no less penalty than that of having my throat cut across and my tongue torn out by its roots. Handbook, page seventy four. Oh, it says, but then you know you have solemnly sworn not to take the Maha bone the name of the Great Masonic God in vain, and you must be very sure to keep your obligation, for he who lives in strict obedience to his Masonic obligation is free from sin. All right, let's see what I got here. You must always hold yourself in readiness if called a pond to cut his throat from ear to ear, pulled out his tongue by the roots, and bury his body at the bottom of some lake or pond at the edge. How do you get to the bottom of a pond and water and dig? Doesn't it kind of just like?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 9: I fuck? You do that?
Speaker 2: Or do they mean this? Like sink them there? And is that burying underwater? Not under the earth, under the water. I didn't understand that too. I am too literal sometimes, m or I just know what English words are supposed to mean. And then when they don't mean that, I've glitch out because I'm like, are they that stupid? Or am I stupid? Somehow? I don't know, I don't get it. Uh. This is very much like the Jesuit oath. And this is why their spices is spy on their own. Spy is just like the Masonic quorder. Is this They're always keeping tabs on each other to make sure that they're you know, have you have tails when you're in the mom In Mormonism, you have a tail that follows you around, ones you don't know about and ones you do know about monitoring you at all times. They are surveillan the whole. Only people who need to keep secrets because they're doing horrible things require surveillance. And if something's surveilling you, it's because you're the enemy. There's no other way to look at that. So if we're under mass surveillance and our government is installing it, what does that tell you about this quote unquote government. We're the target. They want us dead. They're the enemy and we need to wake up. Otherwise they'd be focusing that outward if they were so paranoid about their quote unquote enemies. There are no real enemies because they all are represented by the same cult at the very top levels. And then skirmishes and racial war that's I'll fucking add on, you know, perks of the job for them. That's got nothing to do with them. And I mean, they stone the fire, they add, they give the weaponry, they fund the criminals to kill innocent tribes and stuff like that. But that's not that's not where their power lies. You know, they're not. They're not the ones creating like actual war comp I mean, they are creating the actual war conflict. But they're doing it. They're doing it themselves, so they know damn well that there's no actual unless they cause it. There's no enemy. Most people who are true and honest and independent countries like two Left two, maybe they don't go around starting fights anyway. An everything would be in response to an assault or an attack or some sort of threat upon their very existence that they would have to respond. But they're not out causing trouble and starting fights. Only demonic fucks are doing that. And if there's no so there's no real reason for them to be worried about, you know, worldwide espionage. They might have pawned that off for a while until they got a more under their belt of control because of the wars that we fought to give them the control over those territories where nationalism was sprouting up and people were having a nice life, they had to go ahead and destroy that for this cult of Jewish deadly banking saturn cult ship. But really they were building up their surveillance and their technology so that they could turn it inward and they're not here. We are here, we are. So they're telling you, you know, just like a jesuit, you have to go kill your brothers if they disobey, and if they you know, have a have a a conflict or what do you call a conscious conscious consciousness?
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 2: A what they call that?
Speaker 8: Ah?
Speaker 2: The word of the other one word is the conscience is the other word. But I can't think of crisis of conscience. There we go and do the right thing for once. Then you have to go kill those people who did the right thing. Of course, all this must be done in secret, as it was in the case of that notorious man Morgan, remember Captain Morgan. Literally that they murdered, and then they had the anti Freemasonry party for a while, for both law and civilization are opposed to such barbarous crimes. But then you know, you must live up to your obligation, and so long as you have sworn to do it, by being very strict and obedient in the matter, you'll be free from sin. The fellow craft represents a man laboring in pursuit of truth. Oh, there you go. The fellow craft represents a man laboring in the pursuit of and then they they do in these italics Truth in the Masonic Ritual List by A. G. Mackie, md I read the keystone of a of a mark Master is therefore the symbol of a fraternal covenant among those who are engaged in the common search after divine truth. Truth. Remember they're using a word. It's complete into other deceptions. We're going to get into that second. There's another guy uh in the general A Hman Reison by Sickles. Sickles has another big name in the past. It is Sickles too. Isn't that kind of funny, like the green reafer, syth sickle or the sickle hammer and sickle. It's kind of interesting that his name would be Sickles. And maybe it's a maybe it's a fake name. Who knows. It is one of the most beautiful. It's also a saturn simple sickle. It is one the ham sickle is Communism is Saturn. Those are saturn and symbols. The reaper thresher, right, that's that's Saturn. It is one of the most beautiful, but at the same time one of the most abstruse doctrines of the science of Masonic symbolism that the Mason is ever to be in search of truth, but is never to find it. This is literally their words. This is Sickle page one sixty nine. In the general Ahamen reison are e z o n page one sixty nine says they are they are to be in search of but never find truth. So you're spinning around, you're chasing your tailor you're chasing the dragon, because you're in a place where no truth exists, and they're going to lie to you and tell you were on the path before you got into the freemasonry, a lot closer than you were when you got into it. This know also that in the last days, perilous times shall come, for men shall be lovers of their own set els. Think about present day, think about social media. Covetous boasters, covetous boasters. Ah wow, does that not describe everybody who likes to put everybody else down and talk down and be condescending when they think they have a piece of information, when they have absolutely no concept of any of the history or the knowledge of it. They just tell you that you're stupid for doing things like the ones who shame you for you know, I don't know how you voted, or whether or not you had injections in the past or anything like that. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you're so intelligent. You're probably too lazy to go out and get your shot. And then you found out some things and you're like, you're too scared and much of a pussy to do it, and then all of a sudden, that makes you better than someone else. I think that's more likely the case when you get down to it with some of these people, you know what I mean, And then they get on social media and they like to talk down and people rather than be nice. It doesn't cost section to be nice. It doesn't cost section to be.
Speaker 8: Like you know.
Speaker 2: It's unfortunately. I really hope that nothing bad happens to you because of being misinformed by media and government that these were necessary steps in order to keep your family and your and your loved ones safe from an invisible, you know, unicorn virus. I hope the best for you. I hope that nothing bad happens to you or your children. Does that cost extra to say that?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: But these people have nothing to stand on, so they have to try to distinguish themselves from the rest by putting everybody else down. That's a sure sign of somebody who's just vapid. There's no substance to them. There's no intellect to that, there's no compassion. They're not good people. They think that intelligence, which are they don't have either, is defined by how you speak to others. And what I mean by that is you speak down to them. So it's a persona. It's an air of it's an air of arrogance, but it's an air of superiority that is unjustified. And I don't like those people. I think those people suck dicks, probably for a living. Okay, this no also, Okay, So we always said the covenous boasters, proud blast, proud comma, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers, in incontinent fears, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady like high minded lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God, having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof from such from such, turn away, turn away from these people. Don't even give them time, and they don't even contemplate them, don't think about them, consider their their statements or anything else. I believe that was actually biblical what I just read there. I don't think that came from Freemasonry, mister Barton, So there was a in this book, the Edmundruinine writes, it's basically Barton and his son discussing whether or not he should go into freemasonry, and the father, who is a Mason, is saying, don't do it, don't make my mistakes. And then this is who this dialogue was, how he decided to write the book. So, mister Barton, in our investigation of the Masonic philosophy, thus far, my dear Henry, which is his son, we have made at least I think one very important discovery, namely that as religious institutions, there is a most remarkable coincidence between Freemasonry and Romanism, which they call the Roman Catholic Church. We have fought the Roman Empire the Holy See. We have found that both systems are based upon lying traditions, that both teach justifications by works, and that both prescribe the same remedies for purifying man's evil nature, That both claim universality and a vast antiquity, that both assert a divine origin, That both use altars and lighted candles in their religious worship, and that both claim an unchangeable or infallible perfection for all their decrees and landmarks. But the similarity between them is still more clearly manifested in that in the fact that both religions positively and absolutely deny the right of private judgment. You can't God gave you discernment. You have to cultivate it to get good at it, You have to go through experiences, and you have to gain wisdom to actually really understand it and be quicker at it. So that's not to fall into some sort of scam or scheme that they're being played on you to rob you or whatever. But you're not supposed to use what God gave you in any of these things. You're supposed to relinquish all that for obedience, which means what the hell is the point? Because aren't your skills, your individual value that you bring to something based on how you discern things and your ability to understand. So what does that tell you? Well, it tells you that whatever is actually controlling this entity that they call Freemasonry, Judaism, Catholicism and so on, Islam. That thing, that entity that demon already feels like it has all it needs. It doesn't need any input, It doesn't appreciate any input. Its followers have been taught that their input doesn't matter. So therefore all you are is a body. Your life force energy is being sucked and utilized to power its generator. But aside from that, you have no worth or value. That's what it's saying. That's saturnali yell, that's saturn cult shit all day along. You have no value. Therefore you have no individuality. The individual does not matter. And sure as how your opinions don't, which is the complete and direct opposite of what you're supposed to gain from Christianity and just natural philosophy and in them self. But I see so both religions positive thing, absolutely deny the right of private judgment. Neither the Mason on the one hand, nor the Catholic on the other dare think and act for them himself in matters pertaining to either system and or the Jesuits, or the or the Frankest. And in this total subjugation, which means Zionist by the way, that's Frankism was for there the precursor of Zionism. It's just a different word for the same shit. And if you understand what Francis did, you understand what Zionists actually do, what they're what they do their children, how they create more of these psychopathic, sociopathic, indifferent to evil creatures from probably innocent children when they're first born, but what they do to them throughout their life turn them into monsters just like them. Neither the Mason on the one hand, nor the Catholic on the other, I dare think and act for himself in matters pretending to either system. And in this total subjugation of the will, subjugation of the will would be completely indirect opposition to natural order. The reason why you are you and not someone else. Why the law of conservation of the universe means you don't create anything extra that has no meaning of purpose or value. Well, if you relinquish your purpose and value, well then you made yourself obsolete by doing so. But it was a choice that you made to hand yourself over to only be utilized like a battery for your energy to power generator of evil. Otherwise you maintain that you retain that and you are finding your purpose as a soldier of the themnolent Creator against that very thing that was going to try to turn you into a battery. All right, let's see, And in this total subjugation of the will and judgment we discover the real secret of that terrible power which both Masonry and Romanism exercise over their members, and by means of which the latter are kept in such complete subjugation and are made to accept as truth all the wicked absurdities and the stupendous mass of ridiculous fables found in the traditionary teachings of both institutions. Just as a Roman Catholic is bound to submit to the will of his priest or superior in the church, so a Freemason is bound to submit to the will of the worshipful Master or his superior in the lodge. And that even whether the Masonic decree be right or wrong doesn't matter, And don't think about it, just do, just obey. We may not call in question the propriety of this organization, i e. The despotic character of Masonry. If we would be Masons, we must yield private judgment. Or in other words, so far as the Masonic standing is concerned, no member of the fraternity is allowed to exercise his own judgment, but must submit to the decrees of the order and believe whatever the Masonic ritual teaches. Does this not sound like other things like Zionism, Judaism, anything that has anything to do with a supremacy over all other people. These are all just different flavors of the same cult. Prove all things hold fast that which is good. Now that's a different statement, right. But apart from the coincidence which exists between Freemasonry and Romanism in their mock solemn ceremonies and in their moral and doctrinal or sorry, doctrinal features, there is also a very closely similarity, very close similarity plainly discernible in their construction and in the vicious principle of secrecy. Secrecy shows you that there's up to something that if other people found out, they'd be pretty pissed off, because it's in their threatening or planning and plotting against the safety of other people. That's why secrecy is necessary, so that it becomes as a surprise when they're ready and prepared to do what they're about to do to you, and giving them time. Just like when it comes to the art of war, hesitation favors only your enemy, because you're giving them time to be prepared and ready for what they're planning to do to you, which you might not know their strategy or the plan. And the more time you give them to develop it, the worse off you're gonna be. The less you're gonna favor, You're not gonna you're not gonna make it out the way you would like to, and the vicious principle of secrecy is so peculiar to both systems. And as for carrying the Bible in all our Masonic processions, that is simply done with the view of blindfolding the Christian public to the real design of Freemasonry and to advertise the pretended goodness of the order. No, my son, Freemasonry and the Bible have nothing in common. Let's see, don't you remember that Masonic law which states so plainy that the Masonry has nothing what? Okay, sorry thatsoever. Let me go to the thing. Now here's an interesting statement, because who wrote something called the Book of the Law. A giant, big ass freemason who had a standing far greater than anything that's alady been publicly acknowledged in plain emphatic teaching of freemasonry, and one of the bowls of Leo the thirteenth might as well be this book of the Law as any other so far as freemasonry is concerned, and occupy the same position in the lodge that the Bible does. They put the Square and Compass on top of the Bible, showing the Bible's subjugation to the Square and Compass. If they're in a country where the Quran is the popular book, then they put it above the Koran or the Vedas, or this or that, showing that it is merely a subjugate of the Square and Compass. The Masonic slash saturnal symbols. In order to accommodate the Masonic philosophy, the Bible and the chron must be placed on tops right. This is pure Masonic law, as inflexible as granite, as unchangeable as the decrees of fate. The Masonic covenant must be considered above and superior to every other covenant, human or divine. The laws of Masonry must be placed above every law, and hence the Square Encompass, the pure universal symbols of the order must always be placed on top of the Bible to signify that the covenants of masonry, its law and requirements must be held as being paramount two of more binding force, and therefore more to be honored, respected, and obeyed than all the laws and ordinances of God as revealed in the Bible, in all the laws and covenants of the realm, as recorded in the statute books of the nation. Okay, you can go and find information that is too, and it's you know, most of the time you have to go through the minutiev lies that you know, the semantics of is this person Jewish? And they'll say no, they're they're Catholic, or they'll say no, they're from France. That's the worst one of those from France. But are they are the Jews in France? You know? Are they? Are they? And then then they play that game is a ethnicity? Is is it a is it a religion? And you got to kind of ask the question going to different times and then they'll find they'll finally tell you the truth. Well, okay, do you honestly think that they creep public logs as to who a freemason is to the people and the higher ups that they don't want to be known to have affiliation. Do you know what black rock is? It's a black cube, black stone. They're talking about that element. This is masonry. It's also Judaism because it's all part of the same cult. Judaism is just another name for the Saturn cult and me Freemasonry is how they move around basically, and I'm not saying they do it in lodges and in person. This is a network that goes well beyond that. That's all time thinking. But masonry is at the highest levels this cult, and this is how they've been doing it since they're first beat down by the Gothic arian people that we talked about in the EDA. They went underground. They secretly kept their rights and rituals and practices going, and they would slowly manipulate, corrupt and infiltrate and corrupt civilizations throughout time, and when they got to a certain level, those civilizations would collapse because of the erosion of the parasite, and then they would move on to the next one, jump off like a flea. They don't ever keep things going. They don't treat it in their own image because they don't have an image. They don't have a history, they don't have a past, they don't have an identity. They don't have a culture. They have what they could steal from others to put up the the appearance of the persona of all those things. They don't have morality. They're a wrecking ball. They're a force to be eating and destroying that which is around it that does create positivity in the world. They need to destroy the positivity. Let's see. But again, the Holy Bible is not set forth by see at home, And that's a different thing composed exclusively a Jew. So they're talking about like the benigh Birth, composed exclusively a Jews. Of Jews, and I believe reckoning among their number, some of the most bigoted and most bitter. He's talking about the Jews being the most bigoted and most bitter and the most blaspheming against the name of Christ and Christianity of all Jewish population in the city. Well, they have the Holy Bible, old and new on their altar. Do you think the worshipple, master of that lodge, means anything by it when he says, at the initiation of a Jewish candidate, the Holy Bible is given to us as a rule and guide of our faith. They hate Jesus, but they still use the Bible or do you think or do you suppose the candidate himself pays the slightest attention to what is said when a Roman Catholic is initiated into masonry. But I just do Okay, I guess that's okay.
Speaker 9: Sorry.
Speaker 2: When a Roman Catholic is initiated into masonry, does he accept the Bible as his true rule of faith? Or when the wortible master calls his attention to it in the words of the ritual, do you think he attaches any meaning to what has held and does hold to which it belongs to the judge? Or the true sense of the interpretation of the scriptures? And neither will I ever take the Okay, I think these are two different things. But yeah, but you get the point, right, Yeah, And this is a different thing. It says the scriptures I, and neither will I ever take and interpret them otherwise than according to the unanimous consent to the fathers. This is the Roman Catholics saying that they're not going to interpret the Bible any other way than the way the fathers have told us what it says and what it means. And now remember there's a national consul at churches and prior to nineteen fifties or something like that, they had a different name. They were exposed for being as corrupt as they were bringing in doctrines that were completely anti Christian, and later you would be able to designate them as Marxist culture, Marxism or whatever they were and still are making the mouse moves for pastors and priests. So unless you're doing this solo reading on your own, you're gonna get a different interpretation when you go have somebody else taught to teach you or tell you what it says and what it means. And if they don't, oh, we're not part of the national console churches, Well you're part of something because you're heavily funded and you have a multimillion dollar church, and you never see this like the buildings, like they go from like we have this little you know, we're renting out a space in like a business suite to all of a sudden they have this mega complex. How did that happen? Who's investing in them? And what do they decided? Who sold out to what to preach whatever they wanted them to preach to their flock, which is now increased. There's a thing called the vertical church by here that is one of one of those examples. The Romanist promises to read the scriptures through the eyes of the Church represented by the priest, and to understand them only with his understanding, not his own, either by Jesuit cunning or Lodge duplicity. It is very greatly to be feared that forgetting their petty differences for the time being, both Romanism and Freemasonry would make a common cause and stand shoulder to shoulder the very embodiment of the works of darkness. They would bond together to destroy mankind. This is coming from a Freemasonry who used to write handbooks on Freemasonry. He got disillusioned to realize he was worshiping Satan slash Saturn slash ball and said, uh, yeah. An architect is a man who furnished his plans for and superintends the erection of a building made by This might be the one that I actually used in my book, made from material already prepared, but God created it of nothing. Yeah, this is the same one creator of nothing, the heavens and the earth and all the host of them. And hence he cannot be a mere architect, and it would be a direct insult to call him such. So it's like cutting down a tree and making lumber to create a building or a house, or creating the seed that makes the tree.
Speaker 9: Get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's the last of thing. But uh yeah, that was fun. We have fun going through that. That's so if you were looking for that book, I'll show you again. You can find it right here. And it is called The Master's Carpet. Sometimes you find it as Maha Bone the Master's Carpet or Masonry and Bowl Worship identical reviewing. So this is the link. Let me right click that minshere and I'll put it up here in the rum bowl and I'll start looking at the chat here in a second because we have a breakdown. There's that and rumble, me go to the YouTube drop it in there. Well, we got lots of YouTube too. Cool. Here's that. If you guys are interested in that, there's the archive dot org thing. They do the dot dot dot thing. But I think if you click it, you should just get what's up doctor evils. Let me get caught up on these guys, okay, and then I'll put a video up and I gotta do the the we wei real quick. Let's let's all get FTJ up too. I talked to like two people on here. Yeah. People are like, oh you're you're on excite like this is just another site, and people are usually you know, supportive of it, so it's all good. I wish that wasn't the wrong thing. Hey, mister Busser, Synthetic Will, what's up? I think you were on with Hey Tom? Noware I think you guys were on with uh Synthetic Will. I think I heard your name on Davis's last Tuesday this past Tuesday. I think I heard your name Felled. No, I remember things, and I know Tom was there. Hi Tom? All right, cool, So that's up. It's gonna spin. I just wish it wasn't the wrong I'm like staring at my mistake because I'm seeing the wrong thumbnail on there. But it'll be. It'll be changed after the show. They never stick anyway. There's a lot of things from with that thing. It's like nineteen nineties technology. Anyway, let's get to the top here. I can probably do it eight from here and have them all right, I think, So yeah, okay, here there it is. Let's move my head. So Archangel nightstl Pixel, good afternoon. Dan always a pleasure. I think that's where we ended. Hello Karen, Craig Carrey, Hello G five E to the seven peeps in here?
Speaker 9: What up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know, you know, you know how it is. It's not like it's not like they broadcast on YouTube when I'm on, or even tell you by a notification when I am. So it's not like, you know, it's not like they're doing that on purpose or anything. Where the hell is Mike? I don't know he's doing stuff. Uh okay, so somethings that when there are other people talk to each other. I just leave it.
Speaker 11: Though.
Speaker 2: Let's see guilt, fear and shame. Let's go worship the demiurges. Yes exactly, Uh yep, Hey, where the fuck is the best going? Yeah exactly. That's not something that anybody rests right, Let's just hop on it seems like every else is doing it. Let's get in line. You know that they've done that. They've done that, They've done that study where if there's a line and it's a long line, people just get in it and not knowing what the hell, what the hell it's for? Goddamn sheep. I don't like seeing sheep. I mean that was that was a thirty five years ago with Bill Cooper thing that's not you know, things have moved on since sentence. You know, how well did it work for him? He was basically destitute towards the last few years of his life. His family left him. I don't think it was, you know, by choice. I think they just left him. I think he made up a story. Honestly, I don't know. I hope, I mean maybe not. But why what else would you give up your children to fucking sit in the chair like this? And like isn't that kind of defeating the whole purpose? Like the world didn't end back then, So he could have stopped what he was doing and just paid more attention to being a dad. And I think that would have been a better Like what did he owe anybody? He didn't know ow anybody anything? So why did he choose his family over that?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 2: Why did why didn't he choose his family over broadcasting? Because he was saving the world? Was he really that delusional?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: Anyway? The whole sheepl thing got me going because insulting that everybody really didn't work out for him too well. It was kind of hard for there's times when you need to do tough love and like wake people up to what they're doing wrong. I get that. There's Mike. Hey, there he is. Okay, let's a welcome to Hell everybody, or is it Jewish heaven? Either way, No bueno exactly. Stanley, good afternoon, Thank you, buddy, See you next. Okay, when you see all the bots running the program and they think you are the loser, priceless, Craig, what are the number one and number two? Okay, never end? See how I spies on itself too, yep, yep conscience? Yeah, yeah, I was looking at crisis of consciences. What part that I was looking for? I need to call a robot running program? Fauci means sickle too, Yeah yeah, I know the sight of the of the yep. Daniel, good afternoon. Hello doctor Evils. Just comply and be retarded. Yeah, that's fine until you realize that you're also endangering a child if you submit, because then they get to poison them however they feel and groom into whatever else. And that's not okay. This world is going to try to destroy our most precious and I'm not gonna let it happen. To whatever extent I can do because of course, it only takes a bullet or a noose and then I'm gone, or a poison or a disease quote unquote, that they just give you. Pride is God's most hated per sin, steaming stream crash, where there we go. That's why I tend to reject the notion of outer space. It fits too nicely into their need for us to be to self identify as insignificant, more meaningless. Yeah, no, there's I'm not even having to be convinced. And you can't really food to me otherwise that there isn't a ferment because there is. And that's the whole reason why they're new rituals in the first place, is to try to bypass that burier between us and something really not good. So what do they do. They make, through trauma and torture, gateweights into themselves and to other children to bring in something wicked from the other side, so that at least that manipulates us. But now with AI they can give it unto a digital electronic system to have a presence there, and from that it can create synthetic artificial things to put its presence or its consciousness into it. And I don't think AI is something new. I think this is probably something that's happened multiple times in the past in a cycle. But I'm not sure if we're smart enough anymore to break their plan before it gets to the point where it destroys everything. I don't I don't think people. I think people have been rooted too much. You know, five thousand years ago, we had eight foot tall Gothic Areian people to settle the score and keep everything like we were supposed to do. We're supposed to be like the the bodyguards or the security at the fricking velvet rope. You're not supposed to be into the club, you know, keep limitations and you know, being a guard, security guard on duty and filling your duty and not even realizing why that you had a duty because you forgot your purpose because of vaccinations and stupidity and culture and blah blah lack of culture. But the cult of society altering and did de education of education going through public you know, public state run schools. All that contributed to us not knowing our purpose. We don't even know that we're supposed to have children anymore. What does that mean for us in our future? And how are we going to actually assume that we're going to man up enough people that we would need, because I don't think three percent is going to cut it this time of people that are aware and ready and willing and not cowards, and I don't think ten percent would do it. I think we need all hands on deck, and it needs to be an understanding of recognizing of the evil and where and how it's so widespread, how widespread it is, and into everything before we allow another step further because by the way the penny's gone, it's just one more step into digital currency. The penny's gone. They did this last minute. That doesn't say they're gonna pull them out of circulation, but they will slowly. Yeah, I don't think out of space as a thing. I think I think certain and things like that and and black Magic ritual that they're not digitizing with D wave and things like that are ways of punching holes, making portals, and allowing things that shouldn't be here into here. And if they can't bypass the ferment and they haven't figured out how to do it, then they're going to utilize this technology to sort of circumvent it. Old saucs in the house, Hey, guys. All right, uh, let's go with I want to watch a couple of these myself, so I don't want to put on something that I had intended to watch with you. Let me see what I got here. Where's Ritchie? Where the fuck is Richie?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right, So I did watch this. I think I watched all of it this morning, but I think I watched it on the bitch shoot version. Whi's my head is in the race.
Speaker 9: That's fine.
Speaker 2: Now let's cut it down a little bit. Not my head off or anything, but let's change it to the one which doesn't have the outline there. See now I'm part of the background rather than have that X. It's just because my green screen doesn't have like a doesn't curve. So this other cameras at an angle where you're seeing some of the shows, so you still get that square blocks, which isn't cool. Anyway, I've got to get it for a second. But I'll be back, and I did watch this already, so I'm not gonna really miss anything. We're gonna get into Sir Patrick mar X and this whole thing of the Saturn cult too. But I wanted this, if you you know what maybe we should do that when instead that's a hell of an idea.
Speaker 9: Let's do that, all right.
Speaker 12: Christmas a season for glad tidings and good cheer, a time to gather with loved ones, burn the Yule logue, and exchange gifts in celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ in a major in a little town of Bethlehem. What are the origins of such celebrations? Celebrations so rich with symbolism that it should be obvious to all those who observe what many call the most wonderful time of the year.
Speaker 2: All Right, I got to move it up a little bit here. Let's listen to Manley P. Hall. He's going to be speaking in some voice augmentationtectar. That's what he does to distinguish his voice from what he's reading from somebody else. But Menley P. Hall, which is a thirty third degree, Oh, he was an you know, honorary Mason. Well that everybody who's a thirty third is honorary because you have to be selected for it. It's not something you can be you can advance into by you know, hitting some sort of qualification or whatever. You have to actually be invited into it. So that's not really a really distinguished Uh, it's not doesn't really distinguish anything. But he's gonna say something and it's about, you know, the understanding from him, his point of view as a freemason. His discussion about the Saturn Saturn and the Saturn cult is very interesting here. Whenever he eats around to it, it's the foot. Yeah, just real quick though, those like this. This scene kind of reminds me of where I grew up. Nice big colonial houses. I mean, this could be Pennsylvania, but I was from Upside New York and this might be multifamily like, but they might not be just big houses, big families, lots of love, lots of good times, a childhood that probably none of us actually appreciated until we realize what the alternative was. And seeing that now, it's like a it's like a lost history that maybe or may not, it's up to us to preserve it. Right, Tradition is preserved by the generations that came before it. Don't let that slip away. Don't be like, oh we got in I did to go to someone else's house for some Thanksgiving. No cook your fucking turkey, sit down with your family, make it about them. There's every other day in the world that you can just be distracted by. If you want other family members to come, so that's fine, but don't be invited over to someone else's house. You know, we did that one year and I didn't like it. It's like, now, this memory for my daughter is going to be about us hanging out with other people rather than what we were able to make for ourselves as a family unit. And to me, that means it's more traditional. It's more family oriented, not socialized, and that's a huge thing. It may not seem like a big deal, but it is. You don't want to have every every thing about socializing with other people. In fact, you grew up like me, it was always about family and really not a whole lot of outsiders. Not mean like not a bunch of family came around, like friends came around or anything like that. Ever, we didn't have that situation there, but we were in a small town. Here, there's so many like we have this like this mom homeschool group, and there's a lot of kids and a lot of people love my daughter. So you know, there's a lot of opportunities and invitations to go do things all the time the holidays don't need to be that way. And in fact, if I get enough support from the show, because that's the only way everything that I make goes to the bills. Right, If I get enough support from the show, I'm going to take my daughter to New York again for this out for the holiday season. But I don't know if that's gonna come about. I need like, I like probably like nine hundred in order to make that work. So if there's a support for the show, then or you know, people keep on picking up the ninety essential nutrients from Doctor Monzo's Azure well products, the Whole Food multi vitamins with the code BB five, then that will be what I do, and that'd be appreciated. Let me move my head again. No, actually, you know what that square is annoying? So no, remember this was twenty twenty one when it first came out.
Speaker 11: The solar system.
Speaker 4: It's fire forces operating in from the great rate.
Speaker 2: Soill again. A bunch of bullshit, cabalistic nonsense that they've decided was true, not because science told them. Science itself is a fraud that supposed that's made to validate cabbalistic mysticism nonsense it's a whole spell. The majority of science at its roots, those who control it were Freemasons and cobbylists, and they have designed and orchestrated and formed your opinions around their beliefs. Thank you. I can't see it right now, but I'll go back to it.
Speaker 4: And since the beginning of all things we're.
Speaker 13: Under the control of Suffer, the most reasonable interference is that the first forms of worship were dedicated to him and his peculiar symbol.
Speaker 12: The stone of the entranting nature of cider is synonymous with that.
Speaker 13: Spiritual rock which is the enduring foundation of the Solar Temple and has its anti tipic or.
Speaker 4: Lower octave in that restaurant rock the planet Earth.
Speaker 2: So he's talking about octaves here, So that means frequency vibration transmissions. You can also look at that as a signal.
Speaker 13: Which sustains a pull its jagged's surface, the diversified genera.
Speaker 2: So let's say that there is an entity or presence in its flesh. It needs not be here, and it's energetic. It can embody that system of artificial creation that we know as AI and computers and anything electronic and everything is smart. Now you've freaking your dishwasher, and you're in your in your washer and dryer and your stove and your refrigerator telling you that you need more milk? Do you really need that? Does all that shit have to be connected to a cloud or the internet? Do you not realize that those are all spies with cameras that you don't see in there messing with your this is this is the prison, and you're seeing it as convenience. Oh wow, look at how a novel this is. That's dangerous. Man, that's not a goddamn thing. You can't fart in your freaking bathroom without your toilet saying you know something to someone.
Speaker 8: One day life.
Speaker 2: If you don't see a huge nutsack and a shaft, then you're not looking for closely enough. Here's the old sacaroni and there's the shaft. It's just in the you know, if you're depress it, that would be the impression that you'd make in the sand type of thing or in the clay.
Speaker 13: Remembered that Saturn is the chief of the Elohim, and.
Speaker 4: That he is the eldest of the seven planets the county.
Speaker 2: Don't who's this say that those archways and the way that it has like the arch form isn't supposed to also represent a very ornate womb, for in which for that cheft to it's all very sexual with this, With this, the true pagans are the ones I call everybody else pagans, just saying in the beginning, let.
Speaker 13: There be a firmament in the midst of the end, when the first day of manifestation remanifestation begins, the Saturine principle of christamization dominates space and a firmament is manifested.
Speaker 2: I'm not quite sure why he's given credit to Saturn for all of that, and the ferment. That's a little interesting. And then remember this is this is all based on c. G I and us trusting that there's a tramp stamp on Saturn that only NASA can see. Sure thing.
Speaker 14: Is, I would say, after my research over the years, is fundamental to understanding how this quote bad copy became our fake reality.
Speaker 2: He continues to be so. Remember everything artificial is what these people operate on. Saturn, cult, Judaism, Jesuits, the Roman Catholic Empire, the Globis Crusiger is and you're not going to find any reference to this. But I'm telling you what it means. Trust me. You don't have to trust me, but just contemplate this. It is the artificial world which they can hold in their hands, that they've created around the inside the real world or reality, that which they can hold in their palm they can control. So they've created an artificial world for you in which you are stuck in. It could be a cube, or it could be a globe. It doesn't matter what the shape is as long as they have control of it. And that's what I keep going back to saying, the fish bowl, the pan Opticon fish bowl, where all the things inside of here never penetrate out far enough to actually make a difference to anything. So whatever discussions we're having, whatever you know, points we're making, whatever whatever things we're verbalizing, it's all under the same control. It doesn't go out far enough for it to make any impact. It takes action for that to happen. So as long as we are creating the distractions for each other, we're actually helping the system because we're all paying attention to things other than them. While they close the freak and cage the cube over that Globus cruiser, and it's going to be a digital it's gonna be an electric, electrified cage, electrified fence, and you won't be able to say no to things that they want you to do. So it's either going to be we're about to all choose death or we're going to choose to fight, which will be kind of inconsequential if we let them get to where they are going to where they're going, because it won't even be us fighting other living blood in flesh things they don't even need to deploy that there will be no and that even if we did, those people aren't going to make a difference or put a dent in what the evil is. Those are just the foot soldiers.
Speaker 11: We have to.
Speaker 2: So what I've talked about with the cult here of having no no, none of your own individual thoughts or you know, interpretations of anything, that's how the whole world is going to be for we're all going to be forced into the lodge, and if we can't do it right, they're going to have capital punishments for that, which means we have to give over our children to their sick system of you know, the altar of sacrifice when it comes to poisoning our children with injections that now fucking Oracle is going to be designing with AI. So if we don't want that to happen, and we're going to get into the roadblock shit here soon. If we don't want that to happen, we need to start acting now. These data centers can't go in their plans, can't continue forward. We can't hope that some guy who's become crowned King of the Torah silver crowned King of the Torrea somehow just playing the long game. How many children had to from injections? How is it that like nothing of that kind of unprevented, like six month old children being put on a shot schedule for a COVID mRNA injection, three of them by the time they are five. I think it is by the time they're school age. That had to happen to There will come a time when people have to get realistic about and then it doesn't matter if it's true or not, whether or not he was a pedophile, whether or not he was having oral sex with you know, getting oral sex from thirteen year old girls. It doesn't matter because he's still killing people and he's hanging with these most evil people. Why well, I will not completely unlike Putin, he wasn't doing it for you know, espionage purposes, because in order to infiltrate, you have to be considered one of them, right, you have to be in disguise. Unlike that, This guy is just a piece of shit. Nothing's coming to save us except for us and those who decide to default into religion. And you better be sure that that's what that book was telling you in the first place, because the way I see it is that we screwed up two thousand years ago when we didn't take up the mantle. We didn't take up we didn't we didn't carry the torch after they if he was a guy, remember nobody talked about him for like seventy years, nobody wrote about him for like seventy years. Seems like a plot device to me. But whatever, we failed because we were supposed to buy that. And you know what, maybe it was done in good intentions that they wrote this about this guy, because there is a good message there, and that is the ultimatum was given to these scumbags, these scumbags through the you know, the last chance offered in the face of the benevolent creator in the form of spitting out his tortured and dead messenger back at him after they had pinned him up for a while. So it's like, okay, well, hey, everybody else, soldiers of God, of the Benevolent Creator. They just made their They just that was their final answer. So that's when we were supposed to kick in and and handle the problem. And we still can and we still should. Otherwise it will be the demise of the rest of mankind. And it won't be God's fault because he already tried to signal hey, there's no redeeming these people. There's they have been killing children for three thoughts. At that time, it was three thousand years and you know, black magic, terrorism of the countryside, stealing, robbing, abusing, poisoning, all this stuff, and when the final ultimatium was given, and this is how you're supposed to live your life, and here's your teacher to show you this. And you don't want to adopt the ways, you want to continue on that dark path and continue to well, you made it pretty clear when you treat how you treated that person, how you felt about it, and you had the consent and the willingness of the Roman Empire to carry out the deeds or the wishes of these scumbags, the Sanhedrin, and why with that same cult. That's why, same goddamn cult. Come on, alright a little more. See how they're showing the moon, see the sickle the crescent. That's why I'm calling it the Saturn moon colt because they were they were interchangeable symbols for the same and the moonies were child or human sacrificers. The Sun cult was not until they were corrupted by the Moon cult and merged with them. And then again, remember Jesus, the no more human, no more animal sacrifices. Well, we were never about that in the first place. So who was he really and who was he representative of the manivolent creator? The Gothic arean type of person regardless, it seems an awful lot like that that at least that spiritual element of consciousness was within him, if that was, if he was a real thing, or the writers put that in there, because in the beginning, in the in the beginning of our trajectory, when we encountered these people, we already had baptism, monotheism, a monogamous lifestyle with the marriage. These are all things that were introduced into karchamission into Samria by our people, and we had a been Eble the creator. There was no human sacrifice, there was no animal sacrifice. That was only things that were corrupted into the system after the fact, after the breakdown and erosion and weakening of morality over time by this parasitic force.
Speaker 14: First of all, Saturn was widely, widely, widely worshiped in the ancient world. Question why would it be when we can hardly freaking see it, never mind what the ancients could do. Well, there's a story about why this as we see it today wasn't always like it was, and in geologically very recent times it wasn't like this.
Speaker 12: For those who celebrate Christmas, winter season often evokes memories of family, friends, gifts, food, music, and for Christians, the Birth of Christ celebrated on December twenty fifth, at the end of the Winter Solstice. The Winter Solstice occurs between the twentieth and twenty third of December, depending all the year, and has been observed since the Neolithic era or around ten thousand BC. Monuments such as New Grange and Ireland are aligned with the sunrise.
Speaker 4: I'm the solstice showing a reverence for capturing the.
Speaker 2: Sun right prior to introduction to these fucking scumbacks, right, yeah, back when things are pure, Back when a druid was a druid and it didn't do a human sacrifice. They learn't about the wickerman. That was all stuff. That what they called Hebraic, which I think is also a fit term in regards to these people they were the Saturn called co opting whatever they were co opting at that moment. And then we carry on the lie of them.
Speaker 12: But anyway, on the shortest day of the year, and ancient Romans held month long festivals leading up to the solstice. This event was called Saturnalia. Drunken orgies, parades, games, and feasts, all named for the god of plenty or Saturn. During this time, all social order would be turned upside down. Slaves would become masters and masters slaves during this time lawlessness.
Speaker 2: And when you have a group of people who constantly call themselves the victims, what does that mean When the slaves become the masters. That means there's a perium involved with that. That means there's a purge. That means there's a free for all mass murdering of innocent people by the people who constantly pretend that they're being oppressed. Oi freakin' Vey would.
Speaker 12: Often go unpunished are carnival of disorder. Part of this hedonistic celebration was known as juvenilia, or a legal practice of pedophilia. The upper class would also pay homage to Mithra, god of light, born of a rock in the later years of the Roman Empire.
Speaker 2: And again this was a bastardization of something that was much more ancient Gothic. It had nothing to do with any of this saturnalia ship. This is the moon cult. This is the saturn cult mixing with the sun cult, having Jesus and ideas of Christianity being interwoven with the summer or the sun. Those aren't negative pagan things. Our perception of that. I mean, that's more of a credit to Christianity than it is a detraction, and it's more of a credit to Jesus than it is a detraction or evidence of something wicked or bad happening in the writing. That's actually which there are plenty of bad and awful things that they did to that to mold our opinions of things. But these ancient things, in their purest form, this is what it was before there was Jesus, the Benevolent Creator. Worship and relationship with nature and natural order and family and tribe and nation was all part of our Gothic Aryan heritage. If you don't like the Aryan word, drop it, that's fine, Call me into European if you feel like it, or called them European minimal modern term mithra, just like Osiris, just like Zeus or Zax or thor. Those were all positive imagery of heroes, real people who were representative of the Sun cult or the cult of or the worship of the Benevolent Creator, who didn't practice any of this wicked, evil shit. And they were noble, just people who always benefited and improved the lives of those around them. And they were welcomed as rulers because they taught and guided mankind into battering themselves. That's why they were such a threat to a cult that wanted everybody stupid, helpless and an indentured or dependent upon the cult for everything. That's why the attack family. That's why they attack the Sun and try to deflect it. It's all hatred of the very things that made us who we were. They hate marriage, They bring in transgenderism and all those other debauchery. The family has to go because with family comes tribe, comes nation. You can't have nationalism unless you're them. You can't have pride and identity. Remember, no identity, no identical, no no individual thought.
Speaker 11: You were.
Speaker 2: You were forced into being subservient to them. Regardless if you're a lodge member or not, you are in their mind. So this whole thing of Mithra intertwining with Snia. By this time it was already corruption. The sun was a positive symbol of the benevolent creator, and to have that attached to Jesus in anyway through the you know, they're saying, oh, this is like this, and that's like that, and therefore to you know, December, this and all that, Well, those are all positive things because it's it's saying that it's actually preserving something that was very pure that was corrupted, kind of bringing it back in kind of like truth, resisting anything that tried to make it murky by having revival. That's how it should be looked at.
Speaker 12: Mithra would blend with soul Invictus, god of the unconquered Sun. Mithra is often depicted slaying the life giving bull whose blood fertilizes the Earth's vegetation. In Greek culture, Mithra is known as the titan Helios who drives his chariot driven by four winged steeds.
Speaker 2: And they took that and made it stupid with their Yeah, yeah, okay, anyway.
Speaker 4: East to west, daily Guardian of oath and god of sight.
Speaker 14: What they said in the early astronomical traditions is that Saturn was the primeval son.
Speaker 4: That's how they described it, and.
Speaker 2: Plato referred But who's the They to.
Speaker 14: Saturn as Helios, the sun god, not our son that we see today. How do you know that the saturn son referred to as Helios? Now we tell Helios to me.
Speaker 2: No, See, that's bullshit. All this is fucking bullshit. You're you're gonna tell me that everything was re arranged and that there again proof you're saying. You're saying that the sun is not the sun, and this is it. This is this is more of the deception, and this is why this guy's a piece of ship. By the way, I don't like David like, but anyway, you can find out the truth if you want, and if you want, then I would highly recommend you read Makers of Civilization and Raci and history and in Race and History, Makers of Civilization in Race and History. Here, let's do it s as it just pop up the main times I've ever written. Oh, because this thing keeps on updating. There you go, the Arian words and the alphabet, the British ed boom, there's a British edit right there. Makers of Civilization, Race and History. Where's my head on the wrong side. Yes, first of all, let's go back to this, and then let's go back over here.
Speaker 11: There you go.
Speaker 2: The cover is inconsequential, but there's other images of the cover like this one right here.
Speaker 15: There you go.
Speaker 2: It's worth it. It's the best book you've ever read. Probably. Why do I say that, because there's information in there that is not allowed anymore. Civilization stealers, civilization makers. Oh that's interesting. I wonder that's a that let's say, I'll just pause that. I'll have a look at that later on. I'm sure it's not as deep as I would hope it to be, but it's okay. We got out here on FTJ Media. Oh thank you, Thomas Dwyer. I like like the little Lady Bay. I actually saved that and I put that on a thumbnail A couple of times I have that it saved on my computer. That's great, thank you. All right, let's go to the next part. We got three fifty one here, okay, let's go to there's two biomeicri Oh yeah, okay, so let's get into this. Go go to Instagram refirst. Yeah, and I have to show you this first real a bit yet oh here it is now, yeah, okay, we'll use this one.
Speaker 10: I soon realize that kaba in Arabic means cube and an allah means God. Therefore, the literal translation of kaabala in Arabic means cube God. And then it filmed on me. I had seen the cube before. In fact, I had seen it everywhere. Here is the cube or kaba in Mecca that forms part of Muslim worship. As you can see, those worships in the cube forms circles around it, much like the rings of Saturn. Here are Orthodox shoes in their morning prayer using the tephillin or the black cube with scrolls inside attached to their foreheads. Here is the pope with a six pointed seal of Solomon on tat. Interestingly, if you take the two D shape of the crucifix and begins to fold it into a free D shape, it produces a cube. In Hinduism, the hexagram is more commonly known as Shaq Khan. It is the union of Shiba, who represents the male, and Shaq, who represents the female. Hindus also refer to Siva as Kabbalah Ishwara, the lord of the Kabbalah. And did you know that there are huge monuments to the black tube throughout the world. Here is the nine eleven memorial from above, an inverted black cube within another inverted black cube. Furthermore, the Saturn symbolism, if not just specifics, religions and memorials, even in the everyday life of a so called atheist, its rife with Saturn symbolism. And this is not just limited to the cube itself or the star. The rings of Saturn and popular are everyday world. We all live by the symbol of Saturn without realizing it. The symbol of Saturn is inextricable from the number six.
Speaker 2: Saturn is here where's grach In? There must be older videos planet.
Speaker 10: From the sun in the helocentric model. Also, Saturn Day of what we now refer to as Saturday, is the sixth day. If you look closer at the free Mason square and compass it is in the a broken six star hexagram. When link in the letters that spell Mason on the one dollar bill, you get a six pointed hexagram with the I of Providence or the Horrus specifically highlighted Horruce again Egyptian gods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's because they co opted it, not because there's anything specifically wrong with Horace or Orsiris or Isis before it was corrupted.
Speaker 4: I often realize that cover.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 16: Same warning that the US is very quickly advancing an agenda to implement a UK style digital ID.
Speaker 17: The writing has been on the wall.
Speaker 16: For some time, and unfortunately, unless you've lived through the steps governments take towards digital ID, it can be hard to recognize that.
Speaker 2: The pact has happened.
Speaker 16: But I can tell you unequivocally that the US is heading in this direction very quickly, and people need to start paying attention to this right now, before America turns into the UK or Australia. We recently told you that Texas had passed SB two four two zero in summary as of the first of January twenty twenty six, all Texans will need to submit to age verification or identification in order to use basic Internet services like.
Speaker 17: Apps and Google.
Speaker 2: So that's that's Texas slow trickle state to state. Texas is a huge state, by the way, awful lot of government agencies there, like the FBI headquarters and shit like that. Surprise surprise, aful lot of oil, aful lot of oil companies, of a lot of influence. The one, the one state that allegedly held truest and strongest. This is how they loved. They liked doing this, right like New York was one of those places that was at one point uh a symbol of resistance and lack of compliance to the British which is basically the Bank of England. And in Texas history, they were the patriots, right they withstood the most, endured the most, wouldn't, wouldn't bend on the most. So every time they conquer something, they have to constantly invert its its previous nature to a point where it's dark mockery and kicking a dog while it's down type of thing. And this is what they're doing in Texas with fucking scumbacked up governor Abbit. So they're gonna force this because they're talking. Remember I told you see, SAM is going to be the excuse child sexual abuse material or grooming or you know, targeting on apps. So it's not Roadblock's fault, right, No, it's it's the It's not the it's it's everything. It's gonna it's gonna make it so that your children are put on a digital ID before you even are. How fucking evil is that? And how evil is it when they want to make you comply to a certain medical procedure that you know is going to harm your child, but they haven't in your in their system because they wanted to play fucking roadblocks, or because Roebucks sneak, sneak sneakily, you know, got them to click on something. And you know, everything on your computer, everything on your phone has a goddamn camera on it already, so they're doing it basically, just consent to play the game or consent to be Remember remember remember that that episode of South Park with the terms of conditions, the human centipede thing. We're living that right now, y'all. Click through some of it, click through the terms of conditions, Yeah yeah, yeah d And then next thing, you know, those terms of conditions didn't limit themselves to that use of that software or if it did have other implications that were deeper that you then had consented to. So they got their your consent, your compliance, your your your your will. Yeah, on your own will and accord, as they say in the Masonic order to do these things or let these things be done to you. But now they're doing it to a child who doesn't have the proper you know, in our system or common sense. They're not old enough to even make those decisions, but they'll be clicking into things so that they can play their fucking games. This is very sneaky, This is very evil.
Speaker 16: This is exactly what happened in Australia and as of December all Australians have to link their ID to their online activity to even do a basic Google search.
Speaker 2: Now here's the danger there. I remember I just told you about the medical one. So two things are going to happen. Your digital ID is your digital wallet, is your digital currency? Is your social credit score? Is the money that they are going to replace Fiat with ones and zeros, just like they are pretty much now anyway, Because of course transition pitcoin was a way of getting people used to the system. You don't think you think I'm just think that's some Maybe some Asian guy did come up with it. But the whole mining thing and all that little bullshit and you know, oh you can become rich. That's all enticing, right, it's entricing for people to want to skirt the system and come up with their own thing. This was their way of introducing this to the world as a thing and making it a value and dropping it and bringing it back up. And doge coin, and which is e God by the way, doge is e God when you spell it backwards, electronic god. Remember, remember they live. When he's holding the bills at the newsstand, that guy at the end, he's and it says, this is your God on the bill when he's looking at through his glasses at the guy's hands, this is your God, your E good doge. It's not dog with an E at the end. It's it's e good. And this is the same guy who has an X, which I think it was a vocational school science, associational science of whatever the hell vs o F. He showed that the crossing of the crumpass in the square make that that very X in the in the Twitter x dot com. And also there's a rock and rock looks like a freaking saturn the planet. Yeah, okay, so we're looking at that, We're looking at Milania and Donald Trump having their own their own coins thrown, their own digital bullshit coins. These people are demons, man, and the're rubbing into our faces. We're not gonna be able to feed ourselves or our children or get We're not gonna allowed to drive our car, let alone, get it fixed. We're not gonna have access to anything that we as human beings should be allowed. We are fucking slaves. We are not even slaves. We're like worse than slaves. You feed slaves, you care about them existing and having the strength to do things for you. They don't need us for anything, according to them. I think they're overestimating their abilities. But the level of surveillance, you're not gonna be able to think. This is gonna be hell on Earth, prison planet, hellscape. You'll be praying for death and death won't come. That's not familiar. And why would you be praying for death? Because life is so unbearable and because they've already taken away everything that you love their this is right around the corner. Are you a parent not a parent? Are you a parent, then you better be very very weirded out by this, very cautious, and very ready to do whatever takes to make it not to happen. Digital ID. Remember what I talked about last one of the episodes, when I was talking about I think it was actually on a it was on It was almost Stuo Peters. There's one hundred and fifty potential markers on a thumb or on a fingerprint, right, they only use eight to identify a person. Don't you think that there'd be at least eight common with a lot of different people. So they don't really care if they get the wrong person for a crime as long as they can sell it to a jury that this science, this faked forensics of theirs, this parlor trick is somehow valid and therefore it couldn't be anybody else because we found a fingerprint, Well, the UK does sixteen point matches. There's one hundred and fifty markers. I would say that there's probably quite a lot of people that also have sixteen points that are pretty similar on a fingerprint and could be any of those people. And I think they know this, and this is why they're fucking wrong with people. So then thirty two point match would be double the sixteen, and nobody has that standard at all whatsoever, So you can never fight that in court and say, well, there's not enough. There's not enough points of data to verify this person is who they are based off a fingerprint, because the standard is eight, which means it's basically may as well be none. You're analysis fifty percent inaccuracy half the time it's wrong. Okay, And I'd like to bring this up because Steth like to argue with me, and he's turned into a fucking maniac jackass since then roid it out of his fucking mind, out of his gourd, and he likes to tell me that I'm stupid because he's twacked out of his mind on fucking Royd's, So fuck him anyway. A facial recognition is a sixty eight point at the bare minimum. Let me see what I have some I have some notes here. Let me see if I can get into it. Yeah, I figure out where I had him. I made notes when I was about to go on stew.
Speaker 9: Alright, let's see.
Speaker 2: If it's not it doesn't take long for me to find it, then then I'll I think we got it here okay, so let me find out where it's. If I had to forgive the noise, I'm not going to turn off my mic just to do that. There's a place where there's numbers, I guess gotta finde the numbers there. I'm trying to scan this, okay, Yeah, sixty eight to eighty three point match in a facial two dimensional scan, so like a nine definite identification. But if you're on a camera and you can turn your head like this or that, the third dimensional scan can get thirty thousand points of matching points on your face. So when they want to criminalize you, when they want to find you, when they want to send drones out to you, or if they want to send the forces of human labor out to you, they will be able to. And there's up to five hundred thousand data points on a face, so they say, so thirty thousand, it's probably probably still able to have some level of miss identification, which they don't care about because the best of the boy kill them, remember, so they don't care who the fuck they kill. They don't care if it's the wrong person. But the facial two dimensional is sixty eight to eighty three, which means they can misidentify a lot of people, probably in the same family. Plus you always have somewhat doppleganger of a person out there.
Speaker 16: This is at of course, how mandatory digital ID starts. Well, another alarming step has taken place in Texas, and it's also another avenue the government is using to achieve digital ID that we've been warning about on this show for months now. We've heard a lot about roadblocks and the concerns surrounding child.
Speaker 17: Safety on the platform.
Speaker 16: But instead of roadblocks ever being truly held accountable for the inappropriate content, which includes adults praying on children on their platform, American lawmakers are going after laura abiding American people, subjecting them to age verification tactics, which eventually translate to digital ID, and Texas is the latest state to join in on the trend. This story comes to us from reclaimthanet dot Org.
Speaker 17: Texas sus roadblocks of a child.
Speaker 16: Safety failures joining multi state push for digital ID.
Speaker 2: See the shit here. So they're saying, oh, we need to protect the children by enforcing digital ID. It's you should have been doing that drollblocks. See they're creating a false argument and a false discussion here nobody fucking wants that, And that's not the only way of doing that. How about seek out these people who are doing it and remove them from your site and criminalize them and put them in prison. No, don't do that because it's widespread. Because this thing, whole thing was created by pedophiles in the first place to be a haven for this anyway, and it's not going to stop them at all at all. All they're going to be able to do is identify your children when they're not playing video games, where they are, and where and and and if they want them. You know, these these perverts, these scumbags, these murderers will be able to pick them out like a catalog and say that's the one. This is how much I'll pay putting your children on digital ID, Like this is what Governor Abbott in Texas wants to do. They're playing the game of pedophilia with the people who are the masters of that of that uh industry. Roblox is just a platform for them, for them and problem reaction solution. Don't go after the pedophiles because that's who they are, and then they don't want to destroy their like kind because then there'll be a push for more of the same, and they don't want that. They don't want that, they don't want that three times is the law. That's why I said that they're going to go after your children and criminalize them, make them go through identification in order for them to play the games that they want to play and interact with their friends online. This is not this is not the proper approach. This is how it's been sold to us. But all it does is make your child a mark anywhere he or she goes in their entire life. Wherever they go, every step you take, every movie you make, they'll be watching you.
Speaker 16: Texas has become the latest state to take legal action against rod blocks joints.
Speaker 2: Are you okay with this type of system, knowing every step your child makes when you're not with them, and when you are, and when you turn your head for a second. Are you do you want to put their non leash and have them attached to your waist? Are you diligent enough to be caring at all times?
Speaker 13: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you a bodyguard for your child the way you need to be in this world? Do you understand the threat that's happening here? Do you understand that you're completely outnumbered, and that the system and the and the and the judicial system is against you. Do you understand that they're going to remove the father every opportunity they get because the father is the protector and the woman is the soft is the soft target, easily manipulated by motions. And that's why they have the right to vote in the first place. And I'm not saying, I'm not trying to be mean, but this is what they've done. This is how they think, at least, this is why they did what they did. That's why the feminization of America has occurred.
Speaker 16: The growing number of a Chinese general who accused the gaming platform of failing to protect children.
Speaker 17: This case also renews attention on the board for online.
Speaker 2: Age verification of This is the same argument with guns. It's like, hey, guns kill people, No people do, why don't you go after the people who are killing people who don't deserve it? Like murder versus kill, because killing is what you do to evil things. Murder is what happens to innocent people. Murder is when an innocent person who had it was not in that fault for anything. It's murder is uh ended life is ended by a malicious wicked force. When that malicious, wicked force is then ended by an angry, mourning parent or a just just uh community like that that that Leo Frank fucker that they hung. That's killing, that's not murder. That's evening, evening things out, giving consequence to actions, cause and effect accountability for your wicked deeds.
Speaker 16: If that would not quote, would lead to widespread digital idea requirements, Attorney General can past and involve the lawsuit on November six, alleging that robots allow the predators to exploit children while misleading families.
Speaker 2: Then then use their databases and all the information that they can and have gathered on these people who are the predators and the accounts and find and don't don't don't. I wouldn't even say confront the account owners directly because that gives that that's the signals to them, that that notifies them, that puts them on alert that they're being uh investigated. I would say, start your investigation there and then show up with the with the warrant and the UH and the and the the the the action plan to get them out of the system. But the system is comprised of a bunch of pedophiles so it would never happen. Instead, they're going to preserve the system, just like they do in our system. They're going to preserve the system and punish the people in it. Right, preserve the rollbox system, which is huge and now now it's uh indispensable to this sick, wicked cult because of the amount of influence it has over people and how the mower users, the more victims uh, and the more compliance they can put they can push without your parents even being aware that their children are being forced into compliance. You don't even know if this has happened to your child yet or not. Have you had have you been there every moment they've went on rodbox. Do you know if they had their you know if they if they accidentally set up for digital ID through this process. Because it doesn't mean just because a oh well, that's just no. It's not just for anything. It is your digital idea. Whatever way they can entice you and tempt you to continue to do the things that you are used to doing, but you first have to do this thing. Then they have that and it's used everywhere you've already created it. It is your digital ID, digital wallet, and that's what people need to realize it's not, Oh well, that's just a robox.
Speaker 9: What is a robox?
Speaker 2: No, you're missing the point. That's what the That was the temptation that they utilize for that particular demographic of people in order to get them to comply to the system. The whole system is one big meta. It's a fake universe. It's the artificial reality that created an artificial reality within its artificial reality with artificial intelligence to boot, but a real presence within that artificial because it's not artificial intelligence. What they give us for consumer grade is artificial intelligence in the sense that it's artificial, not the intelligence that they're actually communicating with, but the mockup that they want to sell us as being artificial intelligence.
Speaker 16: About safety protections, now, they've linked a copy of the lawsuit there, which you can peruse.
Speaker 17: On their website.
Speaker 16: At the filing claims of the company put pixel pedophiles and corporate profit ahead of the safety by neglecting to prevent grooming, sexual exploitation.
Speaker 2: And act they tried to be witty and say pixel pedophiles fucking retards. Then it's like, is anybody professional anymore? Are they even trying to write this script? Are they to make it believable, or is this like Michael bayshit, Oh wait look explosion, Look giant Robot.
Speaker 16: Says too explicit material Passion said, we cannot allow platforms like roadblocks to continue operating as digital playgrounds for predators.
Speaker 2: Right, then shut down roadblocks or get rid of the freaking pedophiles on it, keep it going, and then continue to catch predators. Don't penalize the users who aren't the problem. You fucking scumbags, and fuck you Abbot, and fuck you Texas.
Speaker 16: The well being of out kids is sacrificed from the ulder of corporate greed.
Speaker 17: He outed that any corporation that enables.
Speaker 2: This is just them saying they're praying upon your children, So let the government pray upon your children instead. And we're all and they're all pedophiles, and they're all they're all child killers, and they all are part of the same cult, the cult of child sacrifice, cult of human sacrifice, the cult of sorcery, poison, and pharmachia. Yeah, okay, great sounds awesome.
Speaker 16: Abuse will face the full and unrelenting force the law. Texas is now the fifth state since August shoe action against Roadblocks following Louisiana, Kentucky, and Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Louisiana, Kentucky, Florida, Texas, these are all places that they're going to try and enforced digital ID. First, Florida is already a police state. It was fifteen years ago. It's a police state. If some asshole from out of nowhere accuses you of something, you have an injunction. It lasts forever. There's no time limit on it. Even if it was proven, you still have to try to have it dissolved. Even if it was proven to be a lie, you still have to have it disolved, which means it's just another way for you to be fucked by another lawyer and spend and go into poverty spending to have it fixed because someone else lied, shouldn't the liability be on them, shouldn't they be allowed to be sued? No, because then that's the fake victim who was never a victim in the first place. That's picking on the victim who wasn't a victim. Is off right, well, Homer.
Speaker 17: Conducting a related investigation.
Speaker 16: Now, there's no doubt that Roadblocks has kind of problems with predators in the past, But the proposed solution and these coordinated efforts reflect a rising demand for strict safeguards around online activity, which in practice could mean mandatory digital ID systems.
Speaker 17: Again, I say not could.
Speaker 16: Would such requirements risk turning into digital identification programs that collect and centralize personal data. Roadblocks rejected Paston's accusations in a statement, calling them misrepresentations and sensationalized claims, and the company said that it shares Paxton's commitment to child safety and has introduced industry leading protocols designed to remove bad actors. Now, we want to show you we've covered this Roadblock's fiasco back in.
Speaker 17: August of this year.
Speaker 16: Here's the broadcast, and we really want to encourage everyone to go back and watch it.
Speaker 17: We'll link that in the description below.
Speaker 2: Yeah, parental failure into digital ID cruside. It's actually Roadblocks failure to not have it like this is. It's really easy with everything they do with software to make.
Speaker 18: It so that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's Tristan Larkin. All right, I'll look at it. I'll go look at it. But it later says DoD budget. It's an Apartment of war, now not the DoD Let's see what was I saying? What was I saying goddamn it, the failure of oh yeah, like their software that they could write that would identify characteristics or traits or attitudes or you know, people who are trying to entice children or whatever. They could find that out if they wanted to, and they could use that platform for good, because it would be a place where they could capture predators if they wanted to allow them to attempt to mess with children and then take them down, and it would be a great platform in that particular instance. But instead they want to continue to put your children in further danger by handing them over to the greatest predators there are at this false government run by fucking Jews and the Saturn cult who rape and murdered children in the most tortuous way possible. And at any given time, anybody with a bank account of their fake FIAT money can say that they want one of your children, and they will use all forms of government agency or whatever else to steal your child from you, because they'll find oh, look, they didn't get their shots up today, or they don't they don't like shots apparently, Well, we'll just send the few people over to the house and we'll claim their child. We'll say oh, there's a dirty dish in the sink that's in unfit parenting. And then we'll take them and then we'll give them to that very person who said they wanted them. This is the world we live in. Wake up to it. This has been going on since nineteen ninety seven and probably earlier, but that's when the Adoption and Say Families Act was enacted by the demon Kant herself who likes to rip faces off of girls, little girls and wear them Hillary Clinton. They weaponized and incentivized CPS lots of money involved in stealing children of from good homes. Amber an alert sense was set up so that if those children were ever avenged by their parents and tried to be spirited away from the torturous foster families that they were in, that you assholes. I'm not saying again, I'm speaking to generalized you know. I'm not saying you people yourself. You know, I'm just saying it in that way because there's more of an impact. I think you're doing something good because you get an alert message on your phone and you're like, oh, I know that, car I just saw it. Yeah, great job, you just turned over a child back to the demons because Alert Sense was didn't explain to you who it was and why they were. They were what do you call it liberating a child from a horrible situation? They didn't tell you any of that. They just said that a child is abducted. And you're like, oh my god, I can't let that happen because it is our natural response to try to protect the innocent. But it's being misused, it's being used against us. We're doing it in the wrong way, and we shouldn't be utilizing anything and trusting a system or the system, or authority or anything. Nothing, Nothing that the system creates as good.
Speaker 16: In that broadcast, we explained in detail how roadblocks and platforms.
Speaker 17: Just like it spend years being accused.
Speaker 16: Of allowing the proliferation of a child's sexual exploitation, material and predatorial behavior seemed to never be held to account. Think Mark Zuckerberg giving an apology to parents with zero accountability having come his way.
Speaker 17: And then all of a sudden, the solution.
Speaker 16: After letting these platforms behave in this matter for years on end, is to punish law abiding people who would never engage in that kind of behavior with far reaching age verification age estimation all of the buzzwords across the entire Internet.
Speaker 17: As always, it spearheads us towards a zero trust system. What do I mean by that?
Speaker 16: Zero trust means that if a small group of people can't be trusted, then nobody can be trusted and furthermore, must be considered guilty until proven innocent.
Speaker 17: This is what digital ideas being built on worldwide. Now here's the interesting part.
Speaker 16: The company meaning roblots reported implementing over one hundred and forty five new safety measures in twenty twenty five, and said it is developing an age estimation system OH to stop adults from interacting with miners. Age estimation, of course, is just another word for age verification, which really just means digital id eventually to use all of these things, but they take little baby steps along the way so that people won't notice, and they keep thinking that this is somehow about protecting children. It goes on that Roadblocks calls this a safety innovation, but privacy experts have voiced concern that such systems often rely on biometric or government issued information, increasing the risk of long term data collection on children. Other states have echoed similar complaints. Florida Attorney General James Uthmeyer issued criminal subpoenas to Roadblocks in October. Kentucky Attorney General Russell Coleman sued Roadblocks in October as well, accusing it of creating a hunting ground for child predators by failing to verify users or parents to risks. In August, Louisiana Attorney General Liz Mural said Roadblocks is overrun with harmful content and child predators because it prioritizes use of growth, revenue and profits of a child safety and Bridblock says that it works closely with the FBI and National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, submitting more than twenty four thousand, five hundred reports to n SEE.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen to this freaking mongol, this this groid here. He's like, ain't nobody doing that dumb shit over First of all, everything that you just said in that sentence was dumb and shit. But okay, ain't nobody doing that dumb shit over here? Where are you? Idiot? You're in America?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 2: Do you realize that's the whole entire things about Texas, Louisiana, Florida, and wherever the fuck else They said were you Georgia? Oh wow, yeah, okay, because you don't see the whole country as being a whole, You see it as individual states.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 2: I doubt anybody who talks like this, let's see, Oh yeah, there you go is from Great Britain where they already are doing this, or Australia. You think because she has an accent that you're like, you do, where did you glean this information? That ain't nobody doing that over here? Oogle booger, ooga boogerooga booger, look at this fucking thing. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 19: Me see.
Speaker 16: Last year, with Texas now entering the legal fight, pressure on Roadblocks continues to build. The lawsuits are also driving a larger conversation about digital identity and whether government backed verification will become the new condition.
Speaker 17: For accessing online platforms.
Speaker 16: So Roadblocks is allowed to continue its alleged behavior for years on end, no one does.
Speaker 17: A thing about it.
Speaker 16: Then all of a sudden, when we have the infrastructure for digital ID, after real ID was passed, biometric surveillance AI and the likes, the.
Speaker 17: Government cares to do something about it.
Speaker 16: Right at the time that Roadblocks is implementing a type of biometric surveillance of children as the solution, and the government loves that. Yes, let's put every man, woman and child and their biometrics on a digital database that will one day, maybe one day very soon be used against them, taking out human oversight, digital platform to be governed, digitally automated, once again, eradicate the parents and relinquish their responsibilities back to the government and back to private companies that link back to the AI skynet they're building over in Silicon Valley, across the country and across the world.
Speaker 17: Once again, this has appened.
Speaker 2: Remember, Remember, according to the Clintons who have stated this, the state is more capable and should be raising the children, not the parents. Do you know how evil that is? Do you know how collectivized that is? You know how behive minded that is? When you understand that this is a cult Masonic and Jewish and whatever else eternal. This is that serpent wolf cult of the ancient times that I've been talking about that is ribed in the British eda End in Makers of Civilization and Racient History, and on the walls from Sumeria to Egypt, to Persia to the Indus Valley in India, Aron Rock, everywhere the great civilizations once were that our people created everywhere the same story. Their history was told about this horrific group of people that they could even fathom existing, couldn't imagine them existing because of how predatorial they were to everything that was living and their destruction of it, at least for a time, but so horrified by it that these stories stuck in their in their crawl and their history was more important than their own lives. When they were being hunted down by the Assyrians, that this cult in uh emboldened to take them out, and there was a second wave into be in this valley because of that, because our people are being hunted, you know, skinned alive, mutilated, and this is all. This is actually written in my book too. There's a portion of that about it. Here we are, here, we are They've this, this is it. This is it, guys, this is it. Well, the Clintons represented and still do. It's just an aspect or an attribute of this cult, this evil, wicked cult of old. She wasn't the first putt to rip a face off, if you get my meaning. And they have through their own legalese, justified and made it okay for them to do, because everything's inverted, right, everything's legal, eSEE everything that's the tum an excitin way, codify it and make it okay, and create a false authority for it, assume that authority yourself, and then steal from people because they're lost in the minutia. The spell of this idea that government means that they're in control and that you're supposed to obey. Fuck that, that's not what it means at all. Does anybody know that that's a spell? This idea of government everything is about force, and also it's about force, but it's not supposed to be a force against you. That's supposed to make you obedient. That's not how government supposed to operate. It's supposed to be that they've shown process in victory over people who are trying to harm you, and because of their ability to protect the people, they were allowed to be in charge, because they were supposed to be the watchdogs for that civilization. That's how it was supposed to go down. They were supposed to make life better for you and then earn that. Do you think any of these fucking mental midget morons have done any of that? Or do they just send you about to get killed in wars and send your children out to get killed in wars, poison you at any opportunity to get by lies. This isn't this isn't what government is. They've lost their authority. They are a false authority. They've never had authority. In my opinion, they don't even have the veneer of attempting to do good by the people. They try to then focus on micro groups who have lost their goddamn minds, people who had mental illnesses. Those are the people that they want to utilize the feminine female instinct of nurturing and weaponize it to garner sympathy for fucking, demonic, deviant lifestyles. Rather than let women be women and let women be mothers, let's harness that energy and turn it into stupid fucking causes. Let's erode the idea of be getting married and having families and being happy. Let's have unfulfillment so that we can cram a bunch of garbage in that hollow space that used to be fulfillment. This is where we're at. Are we happy with this?
Speaker 16: Absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with protecting children. This is about using the moral issue of protecting children to trap everyone in a system that will become digital idea Before you can even blink unless Americans wake up fast.
Speaker 17: My advice is to oppose this and any.
Speaker 16: Other measures for the age of verification, age estimate assurance, anything.
Speaker 2: Any app any any game, any software, any anything if it ask you for it. Sorry, only fans, stop jerking off the one only fans. You'll save some money in your state.
Speaker 17: Let parents be response.
Speaker 20: Why did it.
Speaker 16: Stopsible parents of their children and parent them accordingly?
Speaker 9: And wait?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on? Did I just lose my foot? Hold on, let's see if something else plays they just stopped playing. Let's see do we get audio on this one? If I told you that the United Nope, something just happened. All right, guys, Hold on one second. I gotta do a refresh on the board. It just fucking caught out. Hold on, what the fuck? What the hell's going on there? It goes all right, you can hear me now, I think. Let me know if you can now it's back. Hopefully you guys can all hear that. That's fucked road My roadcaster is being infiltrated by something. I don't know. How does that happen?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 2: It just in the middle of it just drops dead. Something doesn't like what we're talking about. Because that's just a little too great, that's a little too weird that that happened right in the middle of it. What the hell? Yes, I'm on YouTube. Hi, Hi, you werewolf? How's it going? All right, let's go back into this real quick, and then I'll check. Let's see they probably they'll probably rebland roadblocks to a name like safe Kids. Yeah, right, A system funded funded by well, roadblocks is also a block. It's also a black cube, right, is it not? Is it not saturn all day long? It's something to trap your children in the false reality of the cube, the holographic universe, or if you will call it, the halid deck. You're back in that fish bowl. You're in the fish bowl. You're being distracted a system funded by armed robbery. Hold on, let me get my head out of the way. Keep remembering this because I'm not looking at that screen. A system funded by armed robbery can only grow poison fruit. Important stream. Sure, guys and gals, I hear it. I heard audio after Maria zee, Yep, you're there. Audio is good. Yeah, now, yeah, but I didn't hear it. I have to be able to understand what the hell when to stop and when to start. So even if you guys heard it, I didn't. It wasn't on the board. It stopped. So now we're good. Now that's weird that the broadcaster was just and the fact that I might if it's supposed to drop, it's supos to drop for everything, not just cut off the feed for the the audio for what this? That's messed up? How did that happen? Can't replay chatt replays. I don't care about chattery play. What the hell's the play? Okay, so this is her again. This is called vigilant news, but I don't think this is where this uh, this is another DIGITALI D thing. This is talking about this two months ago with Louisiana's DIGITALI D trap. I think you said it all right there, though I don't know if we need to do it twice. But it's basically the same idea, same concept. Let's get to that's kind of interesting. I don't want that anymore. That was good, but I mean, you guys can look at that and when you want ritchie. Oh no, let's go with it without that one. Here we go, let's go full screen. The hell wait, hold on, where the hell is in my head? Now it's on the right left side. It's too big. I have a big head. Let's see that one. There you go, Then you can see more of this thing. And I have to get up for a second again because I'm like, I'm thirsty. I I don't want more coffee. I have too much coffee. Why is over there? Is it all really over there? Anyway? Doesn't make any sense?
Speaker 9: The fuck?
Speaker 2: I didn't watched this yet? I mean I did, but all right, there we go. Let's watch this and then the next one.
Speaker 21: Prior to the twenty twenty lockdowns, by now pay later services were obscured for most of the market. A firm was founded in twenty twelve by Paidpal co founder Max Levchin, but was only used on high purchases by a small handful of merchants.
Speaker 4: After the twenty twenty lockdowns, as people's.
Speaker 21: Money became weaker, sudden partnerships with Apple pay and Amazon, a Super Bowl ad and an ipo brought a firm and the entire buy now, Pay Later scheme to a public already slipping into debt. The first year saw an over four hundred percent increase in people using buy now, Pay Later services to buy essentials, including groceries, gas and paying their utilities. Starting in twenty twenty four, a firm has been gradually rolling out its new requirement for biometric identification.
Speaker 4: Once again, this is the.
Speaker 21: Old fashioned problem reaction solution scheme being deployed under the guises of safety and fraud prevention. The buy now, pay later industry will soon require biometric ID, and Visa is following close behind. Visa launched their payment pass key in twenty twenty four, which allows you to voluntarily make per just is with your phones built in biometrics. Visa aims to be biometric first by twenty twenty six. The International Banking Cartel has made it clear that this is where we are headed. It's the only way the crypto AI control grid can function well. Many of us can clearly see this as a major upgrade for tyranny and in a front to human free will. Many are perfectly content with an authoritarian state. The twenty twenty lockdowns seemed to have reinforced.
Speaker 22: This tyranny and authoritarianism doesn't always look like what we think it looks like. They can go the nineteen eighty four jack booted thugs with the boot on the face sort of tyranny, or they can go the Ald Suxley Brave New Worlds drugging people with SOMA and making them love their servitude kind of a tyranny, And either one is bad. But at the very least, when you have the nineteen eighty four police state, big brother kind of police state, at the very least, people know that there is a tyrant, and they know that the boot is on their face. I think there probably is a point at which you invested your identity so much in a certain political propaganda line that it would be very difficult for you to come back from it, which is why I think the COVID conversation basically disappeared so quickly, because so many people probably understood intuitively they've been had, but no one wants to talk about it.
Speaker 21: An FAA waiver issued last March made it legal for government agencies and local police to operate drones beyond a visual line of sight at over large crowds of people here in the US, and since then, California company Skydeo is now deploying its quad copter drones.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean kind of like that they live eye in the sky or he can't only see it with his glasses on in just about every major online a site.
Speaker 4: For US city.
Speaker 21: These drones have thermal imaging cameras, they're operated without a human user, and they have been deployed by Israel since October twenty twenty three to try to trace and murder tens of thousands of non combatant Palestinians.
Speaker 2: Oh so, what you're saying is they are battle tested. They are?
Speaker 10: They are?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, so now they can sell it as battle tested. That's wonderful. Anybody anybody else with a central bank owned by the Saturn Jewish cult out there in any other country, they would like to completely devastate their populace and put them under ultimate fear, terror, and obedience. Oh yeah, well here by these things.
Speaker 21: The very same drones used by the US Department of War to surveil its enemies, the same drones used by Israel to ethnically cleanse what's left of the Palestine.
Speaker 2: Are Now if you ever see the one where they're burning the child alive and blowing them up, who was laying on the ground and the drone was killing it? Yeah, I guess who got to give those drones the targets and and the coordinates and the target identifiers Palenteer being.
Speaker 21: Launched every day in most major US cities to track and trace every individual the new Financial City.
Speaker 2: Did they really have to put the three three one up?
Speaker 23: There?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: Did you see what they just did? They flashed at thirty three one.
Speaker 21: System is now ready to be borne out of the ashes of the old, and all that will be required in order to buy and sell will be your consent to the biometric digital ID GREG race reporting.
Speaker 2: All right, well there's that one. Now here's this one. That's one might have come out before I.
Speaker 9: Come on.
Speaker 21: The digital ID provides government the ability to track, analyze, predict, and control a person's private activities. It is the antithesis of individual freedom and will not require an implantable chip, as many have feared for decades.
Speaker 4: Evidence clearly shows that bio.
Speaker 2: Metric rights misdirection. You are, you are the trackable thing, your face, whatever you're identifying markers make you. Oh, by the way, did you know that little thing that they have on your I don't have a credit card with me right now, but that's the same thing that's in the that looks a sim card, looks like the very first IDs that they put those on those little chips, those are GPS coordinator like tracking devices were on military IDs. I had one of the first ones when I was in the Coast Guard when I had to renew my ID that I saw this little gold chip thing, gold dish looking, brass look brass colored chip. And then they started putting them on your cards and that's what you do the tap with and stuff like that. That is a SIM card too, it's a GPS coordination. So if you have any of those things on me, if you have your cards, if you have your phone, if you have an ID with one of those on, if you're military, all these things that you don't think about, you are geting all sneaky and clever, hiding here, hiding there. They know exactly where you are.
Speaker 21: Bro such as fingerprints and facial scans will do the job much more efficiently, and the aftermath of the COVID lockdown shows us how it will be deployed.
Speaker 4: Duro.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, right, there's two ways of this works. They don't have to know where we're whereabouts are at all times when you make when you have to appear someplace in order to conduct life in the sensible way, you know, in whatever way is like reasonable and rational and obvious that everybody would have to show up to get groceries, or show up to do this, or show up to plant their garden, or show up to this thing or that thing. Well, that's when your face is being logged and recognized as as you. So anytime you have to interact with with a system, or with other people or with anything that would be predictable that you would find yourself at, that's when they can identify you. So it's not even about where you go in the meantime, but they'll be able to track that too. They'll be able to trace that as well.
Speaker 4: During the COVID era, government said that masks were.
Speaker 21: Recommended, while private company said no mask, no entry, and the public overwhelmingly complied, but not with an overreaching government. They complied with the grocery store to buy food, the airlines to travel, and their own banks to access money. Looking back, it is quite clear the COVID lockdowns provided an opportunity to beta test digital ID compliance and.
Speaker 2: Who would it? Both the things that entertain your video games, your movies, your Netflix, you're this or that, oh age requirement restricted from blah blah blah, you have to shure you're right digital ida. Oh you want to be on this thing or that thing. Oh you want to continue watching red Tube and parn Hub. Oh you want to watch this R rated movie on Netflix. Oh you want to whatever else. Roeboxing was another one, only just to use the site itself. You have to identify who you are so you can be protected and age categorized accordingly. So, well, how do they do that on a get and see? This is the whole thing that doesn't make any sense, because what game doesn't allow other people of other ages? So you have to It's not the identification that's that's of importance. It's recognizing through the software that they have plenty of the behaviors of predators so that they can be removed and new and before they can cause harm. Having an idea, a digital idea for your child doesn't protect them in any way, and in fact, it alerts the fucking government, the thing that's that's masquerading as government, as to everything about your child and whereabouts at all times, anytime, anywhere, anytime their faces in a camera, which is everywhere, they know where they are, and if they're carrying a phone around, they know where they are and if you let your and if you have your child caring a phone because of you know, emergency situations or you need to get in touch with them. You know it, all all that stuff makes sense, but you have to get one that doesn't have a sin card in it. How does that happen.
Speaker 21: Through private company mandates and helps normalize the use of QR scans and facial picks for entry into private businesses and it proved to be a success. Now we are seeing the same techniques being you.
Speaker 2: I didn't go back to the Sprouts for the longest time because they were fucking devil communists. When it came to this, they threatened to have me arrested for not leaving the store because I said I wasn't going to put out a fucking mask. And I said, I'm in, I'm checking out now, and when I check out, I'll be gone. There's no reason to be doing this. If you just let me finish my process here, I will be leaving because that's what the that's what the logical thing to do is after you've done paying, And some asshole came out of a back room and started to get in my face, saying and trying to threaten me and try to try to tell me that you know, they're going to have the police here and all this other shit. I'm like, you do what what the fuck you want? It's like, I'm not I'm not doing what you're telling me to do. I'm not going to coward through this. So that day I didn't buy anything, ended up having to leave, and you kept on threatening me. On the way out the door. I turned right back around and he ran inside. Little fucking faggots. Everybody had, Everybody who doesn't feel power in their own lives was empowered to be a tough guy back during COVID, and the worst of humanity came out in spades with the rollout.
Speaker 4: Of the digital ID.
Speaker 21: The gold standard for biometric regulation was written in two thousand and eight as the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act and is being replicated all over the United States.
Speaker 2: And for those of you who did, in some way, shape or form, consent to something because the government building whatever, this the other thing you have to work in, you don't have to feel bad about that anymore because they're going to make you do that again. And this is a time where you know, because you've already been through it once, when to take a stand and when to not do it, and when to throw it in their face, and understand that this is the final war right here, regardless if it's if it's apparent on the outside or not. What you're fighting for is your very survival. Do not comply.
Speaker 21: This time mandates that private entities obtain written consent before collecting biometrics, disclose their policies, and destroy data after a set period. And most importantly, it exempts government entities entirely allow state and federal government to collect and utilize biometric data while passing the liability to private corporations. These laws have been met with over a thousand class action lawsuits since twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: Now do people think when they think biometrics? Do you think that they're talking about mapping out your genome or your DNA or anything. It could be as simple as facial recognition. Honestly, could be as simple as fingerprint unlocking your phone. That's biometrics. They're meters metering your something about you. That's biological. It could mean to all those other things too, in a deeper sense, but it doesn't have to mean all that. Biometrics simply means how they can identify you and identify verification through some sort of physical markers. We shouldn't never have id'd ourselves in the first place when they said that you need a license to drive or to travel. We should have started a war and we should have hung many people on sticks through their chests. But we didn't do that, so here we are, which resulted.
Speaker 21: In the standardization of consent prompts in apps and services, such as Affirms Biometric Consent, which now states by clicking accept or proceeding, you consent to collection of biometric data.
Speaker 4: Click a button and you're in the new system.
Speaker 2: And that's how that's how they get your children who are just trying to click through things to get to play in their game or whatever, or getting out to their TikTok or whatever the hell it's going to be. That's going to capture them in the system. There's going to be compliance without realization in most cases, just like terms of service. Oh yeah, click through, click through, Oh look, I'm part of a human CENTIPEDEO.
Speaker 21: If government were to mandate the digital ID, it would predictably ignite mass protest.
Speaker 4: We can see this happening today in the UK.
Speaker 21: The United States will avoid this by utilizing the private sector in what appears to be voluntary action. The FBI's Clearview AI has harvested over thirty billion faces from social media.
Speaker 4: And because Clearview is technically.
Speaker 2: They said Facebook specifically meta, but Facebook prior to That's what I was saying. It's like a little catalog for these little fucking freaks.
Speaker 4: Private company.
Speaker 21: The FBI has access to all this without the need for asking. In over forty three states, the Department of them.
Speaker 2: Because it's all one thing. Cooputocracy is the government, it's not separate from it. The CIA is an agency that was built for the Jewish Saturn cult banking system after they had conquered Germany after a Second World War against nationalism everywhere Japan, after the devastation of proud civilizations and people and the wicked evil that crept into their countries after the fact through IMF loans, the Bank of International Settlements and central banking systems that indebted and and jewified their fucking country and changed their educational systems to expressed Holocaust bullshit. They terriformed the top of the surface of the planet, and now it was time for focusing inward and outward to maintain the structure that they had just set up. And that's why the CIA was created here. That's why America was in all those wars, because this was their hub of control. They we were the military powerhouse. It wasn't the Bank of England, never Europe anymore. It was America, American American wealth, American souls that they were sacrificing for their cause that were completely in opposition to what would be best for us. Anywhere there's good people, they can be allies, and they should have been. And when we destroy them, there's less of those people out there and more of the evil States collect millions by selling drivers data to private investigators data brokers. Nationally, DMVs have pulled at least two hundred and eighty two million in twenty twenty four from personal information sales despite federal privacy law. The DMV is a foreign health corporation. It's not a legitimate policy maker, and if they made policies, it would only be for their employees, not for you, not for drivers, not for what driver means. You're conducting commerce on the road. A traveler is someone who is just going back and forth to places. Are you conducting commerce? Then it doesn't apply to you. And by the way, that thing that they pull you over on is your property if your tax is paid for the road, so they have no right to pull you over anyway. These policy enforcers that we call police officers are completely invalid, unauthorized, and operating under the color of law for municipal corporate rules that have nothing to do with law. They can call them laws all day. They're not valid cause no harm is the only law. And uh yeah, all these light pole cameras that are plate marking you from the time you leave the grocery store because they have cameras there too, in the in the parking lot to time and get home. Their data brokery are selling all that too to demonic entities. In this quote unquote government.
Speaker 21: Vot vehicles have sold driver's license photos to the private firms.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, not just driver's license photos though, kids license plates, tracking who reach habits where you are. Most of the time, that's all known sold to If anybody ever cropped up and wanted to really take on the system, they would be a mark or they would be a fraud because anyone that was actually posing a real threat wouldn't even get out their front door without being turned into a grease spot by something that was demonically controlled by the government. Anything that would have actually you know, oh well, that person's pretty popular. They would have a good reach and be able to amass a great falling against us. Now, they would never make it out the front door. They would never make it out the front door. Their ring camera would notify the drone local.
Speaker 4: Police for facial recognition.
Speaker 21: The government doesn't need to mandate biometric ID, which would most likely be considered a violation of American rights, And so it outsources the man.
Speaker 2: That's Nemesis, by the way, in case you're wondering, that's one of the names of my hostasices. And guess what she's doing. She's standing on the serpent. The serpent is that cult. I know this is probably just AI, but it's interesting that they put a serpent there, because the serpent cult is what we vanquished for time, and that's what Judaism is, and that's what the Saturn cult. All that shit, the moon colt, all that stuff. If it's human sacrifice involved, it's that same old wicked cult. There's Pharmachia. Oh there's they're not Pharmachia. What the hell's allopathy. If there's not drugs, if there's not poisons, in sorcery and human sacrifice. All those things are present in modern day Judaism, Islam, Catholicism in the dark recesses of.
Speaker 21: It date to the private companies who are legally required Frankism to get consent while the government is free to collect and utilize this data under legal immunity. Just like the COVID era. You will be free to give consent, but if you choose not to, you will have to leave the reservation and find a way to fend for yourself.
Speaker 2: Greg Greece reporting, Okay, so this was just sent to me by Rob from the Black Lads podcast. Let me read what he says. So, the government was shut down for forty days officially forty days and forty nights everybody, and now we've got Starbucks strikes and forty cities. You know, Starbucks was also part of that system of selling and tracking and all that good stuff that the app. Oops, I didn't mean to do that. Let's go back to Oops. They're just refreshed, I think. Shut down for forty days. Yeah, so yeah, their app is selling your data and your bare bots and tracking you Starbucks. Yeah, yeah, you've already entered ad digital light D system if you have a Starbucks app on your phone. I forgot to tell you that. So the government was shut down for forty days officially, and now we've got Starbucks strikes in forty cities, and they keep dropping that forty number, basically threatening us with another pandemic quarantine because quarantine means core, which is for forty days. They're going to move for another lockdown for some reason around the beginning of next year. I think he's saying when he's say for some reason, I think what he's expressing is they're gonna come up with an excuse as to why it's necessary to have one, not not for obviously for the purposes of doing so. It's pretty pretty relevant and evident why they would do that. Let's see, let's flutch me back to this. Oh no, maybe not all right, whatever, let's say, what do you say. They're gonna move for another lockdown for some reason around the beginning of the next year, and which is only about two months from now, and they're probably going to need it because I think even the reasonable people by then will be taking direct action as if it were wait, hold on taking direct action as it were. As the Antifa folks like to say, it won't be the kind of civil war you dreamed about when where the Southern Bells will be able to sit on some lookout point and cheer at the bodies coming apart from cannon fire. But I guess we really don't need that to have that sort of spectator and spectacle. We all have cell phones, and even if it's not happening, they'll just use AI and make it up. That's his prediction. It says, until the government divests itself from the health industry, we absolutely can't trust anything that the mainstream health industry rolls out. Obviously obviously, but that's good. Sometimes hearing it said in a different way from a different person will be that one violent thing that people say, Oh yeah, okay, now makes yo whoa you know. So it's fine. I'm happy with other people sustaining it in their own ways, especially a friend.
Speaker 9: Let's see.
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 2: Moving right along though, because we have to how long we've been on this, mofo Mister mofo rising two fifty. Yeah, that's still pretty to have along. Snake venom in the job, yes, snake everything Yes, Sarbrex is owned by Israel. That's not surprise, is it. Oh, by the way, so is Mexico owned by Jews? Isn't that funny how they did that? And uh pretty much? Also, well Jesuits too, if you really want to get down to the history of it, like what comes first missions? And what were the most of the missions? Jesuits all over this country and over there they were claiming staking it out for the Roman Catholic Empire for long before whatever, you know what I mean, you figured it? Uh, where's the one I wanted to show. Well, that one's interesting. Oh, here you go, here's a here's a Cooper about.
Speaker 24: Whether Jews count is white or not has been sort of an object of debating. We do so, I mean, it depends according to him, and that's a pretty recent development. Okay, so it's a religiou it's do you not agree that you are a white man? I mean, I think that it depends on on the context in which you're discussing it. Are you not a white guy? I mean, I'm I'm a man Jewish ethnicity, which is sometimes grouped with white and sometimes not. I mean, that's a more accurate way to put it. But with Jews, which is any which is an ethnicity?
Speaker 2: I mean, so you're not white at all?
Speaker 24: I mean again, it depends who's doing the grouping and how I've seen. I've seen Jews groups with white and Jew's group and.
Speaker 9: Now what do you so?
Speaker 2: So reality is based on is subjective to whomever is saying so real?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Is that white? Or is that black? Or is that Greener's that orange? Is that a cat? Or is that a dog? Is that a sephardic asshole lying out of his teeth? Or is it an actual demon serpents? I mean, what white?
Speaker 4: And are we just pretending that doesn't he just Jewish people?
Speaker 2: Did you notice she was wearing an actual dog tag, like a tag that had the bone shape on it. It's like she was like her nameplate was was it was an actual tag that you put on a dog. Are Jewish people not white?
Speaker 21: Now?
Speaker 2: Remember remember a good old brother Nathaniel. Here's him showing his true colors and completely blowing up his spot. And I don't think even what's this guy's asshole? What's his asshole's name? Is that ween Troyer? I should have him on the show. I shouldn't call him that he's not even trying to pressure him, and this idiot fucking completely exposes his bullshit Christianity. Lie, this is a Jew pretended to be a Christian, but he refuses to call himself white, right right, right, this is this is so great, This is so great.
Speaker 4: Not white, there is not racially white, but they may have but you are you Jewish?
Speaker 11: Racially on the jew but my.
Speaker 4: Skills, we look at you, you're white.
Speaker 11: I'm not a Caucasian though racial.
Speaker 2: You'd make even fucking mean. You're making a bullshit so you believe in it. This is what you're saying. This is what I'm saying. They believe their own bullshit, so therefore any other claim that they have it's all cryptocrypto bullshit.
Speaker 8: Here you go.
Speaker 2: There's the Roman salute, my friend, or better yet, the Bellamy salute, which, by the way, can get just slapped in the face by a nigger. I found out when I was in high school, because he didn't he didn't appreciate that even though he didn't understand, because he's too stupid to his mongol Aid mind, his Groid mind that I was I was being sarcastic or satirical to having to stand for the pledge when I didn't believe in the government or its act actions. So I did, okay, sir, like one of those. And that's when he looked that must mean that I'm some racist white boy. Yeah, okay, but that's not what I was doing it for. In your stupid little ignorant fucking you know they call that savage mind uh from Miami. Didn't pick up on that because you're a fucking retart he holds he fucking oh sorry sorry the words he was. His name was Jamel Williams. In case anybody cares. He slapped me with a lot of force, and I just went like that, you know, they might be more toned, they might their muscles might stick out more, but they wasn't that tough. I just like looked at him, and then everybody else is like, ooh, he wins because he's the nigger who hits the white guy.
Speaker 21: No.
Speaker 2: No, I sit there and took it. And then later on that faggot threw an elbow when we were doing the layup drills in basketball practice tryouts. That's when you chip my tooth and I landed on my ass because I wasn't expecting him to throw a fucking elbow and uh, yeah, someday I'll kill him, but not now.
Speaker 11: Ye have virtually the exact same skin color. Yeah, but we look very different.
Speaker 4: I look very Jewish and you look very Aran.
Speaker 2: Can I just my color? I'm saying, very Aryan. Do you see what he's saying. That's he's putting people down, and he's making distinct Brother Nathaniel doesn't have any credibility. And all the bullshit he did with you know, oh let him talk, Alex Jones, that was all for you to be doing that too. It was all in orchestra or it's all. It was all orchestrated, it was all. It was all performance. This guy with his stupid crosses on, it's all. It's a costume. He wears a goddamn costume everywhere, and he talks bad about the Jews because that's the cool thing to dos. Who funds him? I wonder, gee, I wonder if he gets Jewish funding. Car is one thing, but race is another. Jews How is that a thing? Okay, Well, then don't use a color to define race. Retard that, because that's why I don't do it, because it's stupid and you just Yeah, this is a this is a point, even though he's wrong. Oh, Jews don't see themselves as being of the white race. Well, because the white race isn't a race European Arian goth That might be more racially ethnicity ethnicity, right indo European, which means area or Gothic. That's that's an ethnicity. White is a color. I wouldn't call it black race either. I would call it the homo erectus with a little bit bigger of a brain, but not by much. Did you ever see a homo erectus? Want to look at it? Take a look, I'll show you. There you go, there you go.
Speaker 9: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Can I open a new opening. No, it doesn't have that one. It's not gonna let me have it. It must be an under protection. Hold on, let's say, let's go to enridges. Oh, that's a good one. There's that one again. All right, so let's open this one on new tab. The bigger not by much. Okay, but you see it, that's a homo erectus. That's not the same thing as a homo sapien. That's a whole other animal. Right, they're not the same. That's a different race of people. That's the difference. Okay, white race is not a race. White is a color, black is a color. This is a homo erectus. Don't use colors to identify races, and you won't have a problem trying to make sense of it. They do that on purpose. Here you go, does that not look like everybody? I know they all look the same. It usn't all that, but they we all look the same to them too, because they lie. Look at all that back hair. He could be he could be polish with all that back hair. Probably a little bit too, you know. Yeah, but we're supposed to believe that these are the Moors. No, the Moors. The Moors had slaves too, and guess what they were black. So that's why, Oh the Moors were black. Now there's slaves were and they were the ones that were fucking everywhere, yes, as in having sex everywhere. Here you go, here's here's a homeline wreck. This I'm not I'm not being This is what they are. This is where they came from. This is you know, you mix in, you mix this in with a little bit of a homo sapien sapiens, and you have yourselves what we call modern day blacks. The forehead gets a little bigger, they get a little bit tinier, barrier bearing, but they're still geared towards goo goo booga do goo booga and shooting each other. Right, why does this keep popping up? Kill yourself?
Speaker 9: How about that?
Speaker 10: There you go?
Speaker 2: Oh look it's the roots. Look we're watching roots. Now. There you go. There you go, look an insignificant penis. Oh wow, the truth is finally told. All right, Hey, here you go. I think I seen a guy like this on the street yesterday. Same same uh, same gaping mouth. Here that it pop up? There it is, there you go, nothing's changed really, same hair too. Tell me that's not a homo erectus, and tell me that's not what they are. Mixed in a little bit of otherness of these They came from a whole other class of people. Okay, Now when it comes to what the bastard is?
Speaker 8: What what?
Speaker 18: What?
Speaker 2: What was the Turkish? And I don't know, I don't know. But if you want to say that Jews are a different thing, and they're not just Europeans mixed with some other thing masquerading as this freaking uh this uh, what do you call it? This imaginary tribe, and they're not just taking the identity of our people and every every accomplishment that we've made and then making up this story of tribes that somehow toied. Of course, so did joseph smiss golden golden tablets, right, because you know, when you have to actually show evidence of this, it it doesn't exist. Oh, let me look at it in this hat, this big giant top hat. Because I can't know otherwise, can't see this. Only I can interpret it through God. Sure thing. There you go, there they are where it is. I'm gonna wreck us everybody. There you go, There you go. It's not to be disparaging, but it is the reality of it. That guy that guys just didn't some dude pop into Guinea right now, We didn't have a chance to find a white woman yet to rape and make somewhat less ugly people. There you go, there's one that here's one that did mix. Here's one that did mix a little bit, isn't that isn't that attractive? There you go, there, there's your there's a CARDI B right there. Oh, this one. This is not a homo erectus.
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 24: Oh?
Speaker 2: I see they're trying to white Night. This is what they call propaganda. Everybody, we've always seen what a homo erectus looks like. Why is this guy looking like that? That's a Neanderthal mixed with the homo sapien, sapiens who can actually do things like fish. The other guys just go around throwing spears at each other and eating people because they're not really good at doing anything else. They didn't build, they don't even build anything bigger than a hut for thousands upon thousands of years. Oh my god, they have been come extinct. No they weren't. They raped enough people to have their genes carried on, and if the more primitive them died off, I would keep looking in Africa. I'm sure you'll find some homo erectus that are still floating around. I know that's not politically correct, because that's why they won't look. All takes us a little bit of it, I mean like, oh, this is a this is an evolutionary process. Look at the eyebrows. All it takes is mixed mixing races, and then the next person a little bit less, a little bit less, little less than that, that eyebrow line goes away and the slope in the forehead goes away a little bit, not by much, though not by much. Oh here's a happy one. There you go. Oh look look at this. I think I saw this on a porch the other day. They're throwing things at each other. They're all angry. They were shooting at each other.
Speaker 9: There you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: These aren't the problem. That is my point. Okay, these these people are not the problem. They're not organized. They can't stop killing each other. Do you think they're gonna be organized to kill anybody else? And what are they gonna do it with? And once they do that, they're gonna be asking for somebody who they've already killed for benefits so that they can continue living. So they're not gonna be able to do that themselves. And uh, if they continue to follow the Jew or the or the Sattern cult to their ends and helping them meet their ends, guess what, at some point they're going to realize that, oh, well, they're cutting off our funding now that they don't need this anymore to kill white people.
Speaker 9: Oop.
Speaker 2: See So maybe uh, maybe you guys should say, you know, get together and help fight a common parasite together. And if we need to continue to give you benefits. We'll give you half, but probably not. How about you just how about we just give you the uh, the respect to have you fail or or succeed on your own without being crutched, because being crutched tell it is the best way for people to say they don't believe that you're good enough to do anything on your own. And that's that's the that's the surest sign of racism. Those who give give disproportionately to people who who they don't think him do anything on their own. If that's not racist, I don't know what it is. Let's see what this guy's got over here. Let's see. Okay, I'm on the race side this time. Let's go back over here. Trust the patriot plans, right, it's right, Tom, Vocational Science of Freedom. Yes, yes, thank you. That's the actual name of a school, of course or program, whatever you want to call it. He is also goes by Zen for short, as in zen Master. If my kid plays video games, it's gonna be on old school consoles that are incapable of connecting to the internet. Could choice just the classics and nothing with any hint of the faggy hike agenda. Love it love it drosal it, DROs loot like Lancelot, How do you say that? Just like the free donut food, drunk food for getting a COVID shot, anything to tempt the either the easily swayed exactly. The majority are blind or willfully ignorant Normanies. They'll go along with anything with enough of media blitz. But at least we can say I told you so. Yeah, But will we be around long enough to say that, and will it really be anything but a hollow victory at that point?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you guys did, that's fine. But if I can't hear it, then I can't monitor it, you know, so I had to reset my board because it disconnected me. I can't really comment on something if I can't hear what they're saying. Why would anyone listen to a Jew of any kind? They All they do is like, this is correct, This is correct. And I will say that there is one distinguishing mark, those who think of it as an ethnicity, who do not process themselves or condition themselves by going through that religious thing. People who are more Americanized, and I'm going to say this, they don't live in the cult. They don't live in the Cahol, they don't live in the in the in the collective Jewish communities, they don't have an identity with any kind of talmud Torah. They're not religious at all, and they just say, you know, I'm fifty percent Jewish or whatever because of data da thinking it's and ethnicity, and it is in a sense, but it's not one single ethnicity because there's Turkish, Ashkenazis, there's the freaking you know, Kazarian which is partially Gothic Aryan that would mix with them. There's all kinds of different things that are makes up the whole jew and religion. That's like saying I'm fifty percent Catholic. It's like, well, that's not really a ethnicity. There's lots of people that are Catholic. Well, there's lots of people that are Jews. So Judaism itself or ju being a Jew and Judaism, Oh, that's ones of this one. It's a cult. And the reason that they define what defines them is can they trace their roots back to when they weren't called Jews. They don't have even go back to the Serpent cult of you know, the British Eda from five thousand years ago. They just have to say, okay, can we trace you through like the Roman Empire. And it doesn't really matter what your ethnicity is. If you were on the this side of the argument, then you were You're jew now you know. And that's how it goes. And I think these things are actually deciding and determined at the Masonic level. Let's see, meaning they're the ones who make those determinations. Yeah, contact this guy, don't contact that guy. That guy is a boy. This Coe's not.
Speaker 11: Stretching from Boston, Boston the twelfth of November twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: He's showing his contact everywhere.
Speaker 11: It's crazy. Don't get old getting older?
Speaker 2: Yeah, getting old is awesome. You get to go spend more time lifting weights. That's what I say. Is something going on with this Why is it doing that? Why is there a big oh? Maybe that's actually good?
Speaker 10: Old on?
Speaker 2: Let me see something real quick?
Speaker 15: What was that?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Was I in the I was in that?
Speaker 23: Now?
Speaker 2: Was I sorry? I wasn't trying to be I didn't realize I was some of the bitch. Okay, well that's what I was supposed to be in there right there. Sorry, Sorry if I screwed up. This thing and forgot that I was in the the zoomed in thing. I I fuck, I hope I didn't do that. That was sucked. Oh right, anyway, moving on, I didn't do that for that whole video.
Speaker 11: OUs. I'll tell you that right now. I did not live in such a fashion that was conducive to growing old gracefully. But what can be done at this particular.
Speaker 2: He's referring to being abused as a child and not being you know, very healthy when he was even young because of beatings and then self beatings through drugs and other substances.
Speaker 11: Sure, in my life, it is.
Speaker 21: What it is.
Speaker 11: So check this out. It's still eleven, it's the twelve. It's November. It's twenty twenty five, and we have not gotten a new cover from The Economy this magazine. So the night that I put The Economist up, it just popped up and I looked at it as I was talking about it. But we're gonna look at it a little deeper and see if there's anything else that we can possibly make any type of sense out of.
Speaker 4: So here, as they say, we go.
Speaker 11: So last night, where I was, you could see the Aurora borealis in the ozarks right on the Arkansas border. Totally natural. Nothing to see here. But if you look at these, these are all angry, unusual, strange looking Aurora borealis. If they don't look natural, I've seen them natural once up on the Canadian border while I was snowmobiling. Now people need to understand this is hearp. This is what it does. This is one of the side effects. Harp is up and running. This is an actual picture taken over the Heart facility in Alaska. But people are under the impression there's only one heart facility. That is not accurate whatsoever at all. And if you don't know what harp does, this is what it looks like when it's in action. They claim they use it for communication with submarines and they bounce it off the ionosphere, when they actually just bounce it off the firmament above us. There's a lot of heart facilities. Some of them are mobile, some of them are seaworthy, like this one that was right beside the Twin Towers on nine to eleven. Strangely enough, these harp facilities are all over the United States and all over the world, and they come in many different forms. Some of them look like harp. Some of them look like the more modern streamline version, which is are what you would know as next rad or Doppler stations. These things are not to tell you what the weather is going to be whatsoever at all. These are many harps. Harp was the original. These are the streamline versions, and they use them all over the United States. These things are what's causing this. And the strange thing about this is not only was the Aurora Borealis in the sky last night, it was raining spiderwebs today and I was able to catch it with the P nine point fifty. This was off the back of my buddy's truck. And look at this stuff. It looks like fishing wire and then it's one strand that turns into two. One's much heavier, one's much thinner. You can see the bridges between them, exactly what a spider wouldn't do. And with the amount of spider webs that were all over the high up places today, it would be raining spiders and it wasn't. The stuff was thick, heavy duty stuff. And oddly enough, they're claiming that there's going to be a ground level event because of the sun. Like I told you, the origins of these things were before you attack a country, you fly over it, you drop stuff like on this on their electrical grid, and it knocks out their power. So keep that in mind, you know what I'm saying. So there's that for now. So let's get to the economists.
Speaker 15: All of them are some sort of a double thread.
Speaker 2: It looks like self assembling technology, maybe even who knows, that's crazy, spider Man, spider Man.
Speaker 11: Meanwhile, they're talking about a solar hit. I want to go back to twenty seventeen where Donald Trump was sitting.
Speaker 2: Oh look, he has a Globus cruciger in his hand. Remember I was Tony of the Ball. There was a liquor that used to be sold in that thing, and it would emulate the the Globus cruciger, and then people would put like cold water, like dyed water in them and use him. As you had a great aunt or a grandmother probably had one of those in our house as a decoration. I'm guessing was that a It wasn't coron royal, was it. It was something? Forgot what it's called. Let me let me see, let me see you real quick, pardon me. It's gonna finish it for me. So there's a Globus cruciger. There's a global screw sigar. But there's also a liquor. Let me just see. Oh, it's some board as a global screw singer, and people would do all kinds of see they would do something like that, or they would this is the actual liquor in it. But there's people that would put cord liquid in it after they finished it, and they would put it in their house like a little little trinket. It was a it was a cheap table top decoration or reasing, reusing. This is kind of like the one like my uh great aunt had in her house. They had this thing, this whole thing around it.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: This is the more more modern one, but this is what it used to look like. Yeps, which one was on.
Speaker 11: Top of a throne made of the United States.
Speaker 2: He's judgment and he's sitting on the American flag like a toilet and holding the scepter and he's got the Glubis cruciger in his hand. Yeah, nothing to see.
Speaker 11: There, holding a scepter and another element in his hand. I don't remember what it does. And he was basically the king of the world. Do you see what I'm saying I did a breakdown on this in twenty seventeen. I'm not going back to it right now because it's late, I'm bleeding and I have to take a shower. But take note, right.
Speaker 2: Next to her, that's what Rebecca says when she's having her period.
Speaker 11: The entire world is completely connected one way or the other. Nothing new under the sun. But on the New Economist cover, or what we think is the Economist cover, or what they're presenting, is this okay. So one of the things I pointed out was a Viking ship. Well it's not a Viking ship. It's actually Greek. It has Greek adornments on the sale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well why are they wearing the pointed had of the jew on there?
Speaker 10: Then?
Speaker 2: Because again let's go back, let's just go with that. See I forget anything. No, you are kind of looks like that, doesn't it. They had to identified themselves and look it kind of looks like they witches had and they would witches look at it. I know, that's probably just mocked up. When a problem comes along, you must whip it. Anyway, what they are.
Speaker 11: Holding was what's called Greek fire. It was like napalm. These guys were so far ahead of their time. It was crazy, but it was like napalm, and they would set the enemy's ships on fire with it. To this day, they can't figure out what it was. So I guess that is the meaning they're going to go on a big burning spree. Now, that answer right there came from one of my subscribers called Jesus Saves, so I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Oh look, there's a video game control right there too, for a PlayStation, kind of like this one. If this isn't a PlayStation one, this is for PCD. I mean, you could probably use it the PlayStation, but I think it's a little a little slow and get my ass handed to me in the second. But I got a different one. The other one I gave to my steps up because when I tapped forward to run, I kept on jumping because it wasn't calibrated right or something. So that looks like I mean, does that not look like I mean, this is twenty seventeen, so maybe it's a little bit too soon for that. But isn't that isn't Asilensky? Maybe not?
Speaker 11: And at first glance it looked like a Viking ship and Greek that's a robot is literally something that was way ahead of its time. Technologically speaking, nobody had anything like that. So the Greeks were kicking ass and taking names. But the more I look at it, them using Greek fire, something almost nobody knows about. I am familiar with it just from history, is them using technology that nobody else has to vanguish their enemies. This was basically what Greek fire looked like back in the old days. And like I said, it was secret technology nobody else knew how they made, and they're unleashing it on others. So that's basically the elites telling us they're gonna use secret technology no one's ever seen before and they're going to leash it on us. Do you see what I'm saying? That makes sense? Boom bitches. Also, I had originally said that it looked like a hot air balloon and somebody was cutting the strings, But four minutes after I uploaded the video, I posted it and said, it's a soccer ball being kicked, and soccer balls are three D objects.
Speaker 2: So they don't have something Wait wait, wait wait no, so I was wrong. The first one you showed, the twenty six seventeen with the with the pterodec cards. This one was allegedly the pre release of the more recent one, so twenty twenty five. That could be probably is Zelenski in.
Speaker 11: The traditional sense. However, Their surfaces are made up of panels, which are usually hexagonal or pentagonal in shape.
Speaker 2: Hexagonal, huh, you mean like that tram stampa in Saturn eight.
Speaker 11: A traditional soccer ball has thirty two panels made up of twenty hexagons and twelve pentagons.
Speaker 2: Which is also indicative of the cube, which is also indicative of this guy, the rim fan star.
Speaker 11: But a soccer ball is a three D object. Okay, So that's crazy because that could be alluding to holographic imagery in the sky, you know, Atlas three I things of that nature, because they are.
Speaker 2: Showing Jeff Bee, because all of these are equally as deadly. But the the rockets or injections, where's the fan of the this is the thing of the serpents here.
Speaker 11: Shape spacecraft that can or can't go into lower orbits. They're showing what appears to be an ICB a missile. They're showing people uprising in the United States being arrested to celebrate the two hundred and fiftieth birthdays.
Speaker 2: Has always been like Marxist communism, and you know, class warfare and racial warfare right right together?
Speaker 11: Do you see what I'm saying? And then red tanks pointing straight up. I don't understand what that means. But the robots, the robots are absolutely everywhere in this all different types of robots taking over your jobs, working in your house. Because that looks like Rosie the robot.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, the penny, last mint, right last time. They'm into the penny. There's a penny be.
Speaker 11: It doesn't a kid. It looks just like George Soros, doesn't it? And it shows Lincoln on the penny underneath the market crashing. You see the market crashing. This is the AI bubble they're creating right now. They're getting everybody and their sister to literally literally.
Speaker 2: Oh look, it's your brain, your brain on a cord, you know something, and it's attached to a joystick. Because that's exactly what Uval Harari has said. You are hackable animals. You can be controlled by a controller remotely. And he's going to talk about the pills, and he's gonna say the red pill, blue pill, you know, never never land matrix thing and when you have them both together. That's synthesis. Right, there's thesis anti thesis and said synthesis. Here's a full blue one. Here there's a black pill. You're black pilled on this side. You're black pilled on that side of the argument. But they control all of.
Speaker 11: It, invest in AI, everything, giving the AI to us. They're simply using this.
Speaker 2: They even coded this all in two colors plus black the.
Speaker 11: Bubble to cipher all the money out of our lives in every which way they possibly can. They're taking all the resources, and they're gonna get ready to go in their underground bomb.
Speaker 2: Justice is cracked, justice is destroyed, justice is lost.
Speaker 8: What was that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and justice for all?
Speaker 11: But twenty twenty six? The stock market, it's over the stock market is a scam right now. The entire thing is a huge scam. Satellite issues.
Speaker 2: Look at this little remote wheeled device with a bomb on it. See that little zibities up here, that's a electrical pulse or signal. And there's a little cart here, a little robotic thing bringing the bomb to you. Oh our polar ice cap smelting, perhaps more bullshit about that. Oh yeah, but here's here's your here's your h here's your circus. There'll be some some good distraction is going on in ninety nine red balloons. Oh buddy, oh buddy.
Speaker 11: Is people at war. There's people, there's war guys over here. There's vaccines. There's robotic dogs. These are war fighting dogs. The dollar crumbles, you see it, the dollar crumbles. Another robot with a machine gun on top. Glasses of wine spilling.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that.
Speaker 2: Look at this, Look at the Look at the the freight. They're weaponized, right, decoys. Oh look, here's some more stuff that Amazon ordered from overseas. Oh wait, there's it's it's a warship. What or does that just mean immigration in containers and they unleash the containers or those are all the weapons that they were going to use to arm the people that they've already allowed into the country, to go ahead and kill you, because they've been promised, just like they've been promised in times past, go ahead and kill and reclaim, reclaim. That's a that's a funny thing.
Speaker 11: And then robots, robots, robots absolutely every place, robotic dogs, and then of course drones, drones, lasers using directed energy weapons, satellites using directed energy weapons, satellite using directed energy weapons, rockets coming off of the ship. Everybody is being entertained to death or there being nor released, one of the two. But I mean, look at this, Look at all the different variations of machine guns on robots, machine guns on robots. One two, you've got the robot dogs all over the place, the red and blue fighting, the red and blue fighting. Some people thought that this was tail and all. I'm seeing it for what it is.
Speaker 15: This is your last chance after this.
Speaker 9: There is no turning back.
Speaker 2: I'm probably the back off of YouTube just for this.
Speaker 4: The story ends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to.
Speaker 11: You stay in wonderland.
Speaker 2: That's too much.
Speaker 9: That's too much.
Speaker 2: You're gonna take you copyright your ress, the red.
Speaker 11: Pill or the blue pill, the red and the blue fighting right there in ninety nine red balloons. Ah, that's not a good side, right there. Rockets going up, Rockets going up, vaccines, vaccines, whatever this is, it isn't good. And the economist hasn't offered us anything else. When I'm done with my vehicle completely, when I'm completely done, truck's coming off the trail, that rear end failing again. Period. So once I get my truck squared away, it's crazy. I'll get into it more, but I'm sure others have already done breakdowns because we were waiting for today for the actual new cover and they're not offering us anything. So if you see anything else, send it. But all I'm seeing is war the dollar completely falling out because.
Speaker 7: It has to.
Speaker 15: It has to.
Speaker 11: Everyone thinks AI has failed. It hasn't failed. It's doing its exact job. It's controlling everything. We're getting the stupid AI that's just dumb, and they're jacking up the stock market so much that it is going to implode and we're going to get taken out for it. And the result is going to be the dollar is going to be destroyed right here, And uh, it looks like all hell's going to break loose. And just like we've always said, it will be robots. How many robots do We got one too, directed energy weapons drones everywhere dot com. But I want you to see this, okay, because this is crazy. Okay. So I looked more into the spilling winds thing because it could mean something because it's showing wines spilling all over the world that they're presenting that could be an enormous indicator of earthquakes something that Harp does.
Speaker 2: Or celebration because the plan has complete. Just capstone is on the pyramid.
Speaker 11: YadA YadA, Yeah, harp creates earthquakes.
Speaker 2: What it could be blood because that's what they drink.
Speaker 11: It could be that, or there's age old beliefs that spilling wine is an indicator of good or bad luck still and it still remains prevalent in many cultures. Some argue that spilling wine signifies future achievements, while other view it as a sign of impending mishaps. According to superstition back dating back to ancient Greece, spilling wine on the floor represents a sacrificial offering to the gods. This act is believed to bring good fortune and blessings from the divine.
Speaker 2: RealD and a little for your homies.
Speaker 11: On the other hand, some cultures perceive wine spillage as a warning of misfortunes to come. For instance, spilling red wine in yourself or others is believed to be a sign of impending trouble or even danger.
Speaker 2: Or you're just drunk and you keep spilling your ship on your friends. It's awful.
Speaker 11: So before I go any further, here we go. If you had the golden silver, your money out of the my mind's eye locked up someplace, locked up someplace. You want it with you or don't.
Speaker 25: My message is I can say my mind's eye of rows and rows of white stones over the hundreds of my friends and everybody else that gave their lives for what the country today. No, I'm sorry, the sacrifice wasn't worth the result.
Speaker 11: That it is now.
Speaker 25: What we fought for I bought we fought for was the freedom were father even now downside, well still it was when I'll vote for it.
Speaker 11: It breaks my heart seeing things like that, because both of my grandfathers were in World War Two and they thought they were fighting for the right thing, and all they were doing was fighting for and bringing home technology. The Nazis found to me that no, people like Trump, Epstein and all these other billionaires, even bigger billionaires.
Speaker 1: They are putting in place all of these technological mechanisms for control.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're and you're just the disclosure agent because you're part of it.
Speaker 11: First seen before.
Speaker 1: It's been the ambition of every totalitare and state, from the beginning of mankind, to control every aspect of behavior, of conduct, of thought, and to a.
Speaker 4: Flid rate descent.
Speaker 2: Children's health defense is a complete and total sham run by the very people who want to destroy you with vaccines.
Speaker 9: The mechanisms are put in.
Speaker 1: Place, I will make it so none of us can run and none of us can hide. They Within five years, we're going to see four hundred and fifteen thousand low orbit satellites. Bill Gates said.
Speaker 15: His sickness.
Speaker 2: He needs lots and lots of calcium in an absorvable form so he can get rid of the osdeo process of the skull, and his voice would probably be better.
Speaker 1: Five thousand satellites alone, we'll be able to look at every square inch of the planet twenty four hours a day. They're putting in five G to harvest our data and control our behavior digital currency that will allow them to punish us from a distance and cut.
Speaker 11: Off our food supply.
Speaker 2: And more especially as you will ever be able to get anywhere near them, and when you realize that the source of their power is being held up by the data centers, it'll be too late, because if they're already operating and you have four or five, you know, layers of security that are heavily, heavily fortified and guarded by lots and lots of guns and things that make you dead. There isn't going to be anything but a very sacrificial march. And you want to be able to get there because they know when you leave your house. So what are you gonna do? How are you gonna get to it? Then it's best to not let them get up and running.
Speaker 11: Vaccine passports.
Speaker 10: You have.
Speaker 1: You have a series of rights. As flawed as our government has is. You can still go out and go to a bar. You can go to a sporting event. You can get on a bus or an airplane and you can travel. You have a certain freedom. You can get educated, et cetera by.
Speaker 2: What by a marcists? Freaking what do you talk about? What do you talk about? Like even Ivy League schools's just paying a lot more to be part of a cult.
Speaker 1: They hand you that vaccine passport. Every right that you have is transformed into a privilege contingent upon your obedience to arbitrary government dictates.
Speaker 11: It will make you a slave. Nothing that he said was wrong, He's completely right. The sad thing is is he's controlled opposition. This is a big, big, big.
Speaker 2: Stage well in Mount Rushmore itself, save like maybe one face is kind of a sham itself, but.
Speaker 12: This is.
Speaker 2: And there's not a decent human being in any of this, and they're quite demonic puppets in fact.
Speaker 9: All part of the cult.
Speaker 2: She was a freaking full cardcaring communist for a while. Look the weird lines in her face.
Speaker 11: Nichol Theater, And he's part of the team, period period. The first thing he came on talking about was getting rid of red food dye and how we should all get mRNA vaccine so we can cure cancer. It's all part of the program. There is so much control opposition that you're seeing on screens these days, it's absolutely astonishing to me. But he's one of them, period period.
Speaker 2: Some of them come to Brson, they said, Sunny, They said, what do you represent anything Europe or whatever the hell you are? What the hell are you doing? I'm sorry, but what are you doing with the attitude?
Speaker 8: And that?
Speaker 7: What is this?
Speaker 2: Where are you from?
Speaker 17: Get fish and chips? They said, none of those things offending?
Speaker 26: Why am I here because kiss Prime Minister's hair talking about this?
Speaker 10: I d what is this?
Speaker 26: The Prime Minister announced PAS toll out digital ID for all very recently. This will, meaning that on a government app you will be able to get a digital ID a way to prove your identities. You'll be able to use this for things like buying alcohol.
Speaker 16: If you need to prove your identity, when you're renting a new place, or for when you need to do it and you're getting a new job.
Speaker 17: Now the Prime Minister has been clear it's not mandatory.
Speaker 26: You still want to pay money and get physical documents, You're.
Speaker 17: Free to do that, except it is mandatory in some cases.
Speaker 15: If you do want to work, if you want to prove your rights to work.
Speaker 26: There has been a lot of backlash. People are worried about civil liberty, a right.
Speaker 2: To be a slave. You need to fight for your right to be a slave by becoming more of a slave and more obedient through a digital ID. That way they can make them work, you know, force you into compliance on every single poison they want to inject into you and your family. Otherwise they'll tear your family apart and starve you to death because you won't be able to buy anything through their digital currency. Huh okay, Jesus. Something this for people who don't don't quite gasp grasp it yet? What was going on in the old world and what our ancestors defeated. It was a system like this. You didn't have the ability or capacity to grow your own food until catholicarian people taught them, you know, irrigation agriculture and gave them the plow. So they were more dependent upon a centralized sorcerer's little haven coven, which was the serpent colt, and the serpent dragon was their symbol because they utilized snake venom they called adder's venom in their poisons and in their drugs. That's where you get the burning purple that Adam and Hillman talks about. They were terrorists, they were still children. They would do all the things that the heat break blah blah blah. Druids. That corrupted druid is the druid, you know, perception after the fact introduced because everywhere they go they bring their sickness with them. Everywhere you go. There you are that type of thing. They don't outrun themselves. They change things into being more like them. They give people their personalities, their their wickedness, and through incentsivization of minority groups, they've given them their sense of superiority and entitlement that they would have never had before, and I'm easier to manipulate minds. That conditioning kind of takes a lot better to there's more people, there's less people, there's less of an internal argument or struggle against that type of thing, privacy.
Speaker 17: But their data. So the question is is digital idea a danger? Is it going to be a benefit? They're high Prime Minister.
Speaker 26: So support for digital idea can't stuff from first five percent to minus fourteen percent after you announced it. I'm still going to press ahead with this policy even though it's clearly very unpopular with the public.
Speaker 15: I do because I think it's massive benefits.
Speaker 27: But I think what we need to do, and this is an opportunity, is to get over the benefits of it, because I suspect if you did a survey, maybe you could do this said do you want.
Speaker 2: To clif he's got a center and called hand up his butt, making his mouth move, he is a puppet.
Speaker 4: When you want even.
Speaker 27: Don't or buy or otherwise prove your identity to something sittle on your phone and not you're possible your driving license or bank accounts of birth certificately.
Speaker 2: It's so much more convenient. Yeah, that's great. We should go back the other direction. Guys, no identifications, and if you've got ding business, I don't want to tell you in my business. Why is it your business to know my business? It doesn't have to be a secret, but I just don't need anybody else to know it. Because people with diabolical minds will utilize any type of inf reason they gather from you against you to either construct a false thing or whatever. It doesn't matter how. They're not going to do it for good. They're not going to, you know, set up a surprise birthday party for you. That's that what they're doing.
Speaker 27: I suspect when also people say, if you've got something and cut the fat out of my life, I'll be up for it.
Speaker 15: So I think we've got to.
Speaker 27: Demonstrate benefits of this, why it will actually help so many people access support they're entitled to you And the best evident of that is in pretty well every country.
Speaker 15: So it's got digital idea and it's not mandatory that take.
Speaker 27: Up rates are massive because it's so it ends up being such a useful talk for pete.
Speaker 15: So I think we've just got to make that positive face for it.
Speaker 28: You hear that you served where you served in obviously much more recent wars, but gave portions of your life to preserving something at home here in America. And you hear that from something who did so much in World War Two, so much for Western civilization, for the UK.
Speaker 4: What does it make you think?
Speaker 20: Well, it's heartbreaking, and I think it's a warning sign for what we're seeing over there.
Speaker 4: You know, I think the the erosion of free speech is very slippery there.
Speaker 2: What about over here behind? To see you again, it's always some place else, so therefore it's not a threat. Okay, what causes all this? The cult of banking? What do we have here the Federal Reserve? We have not been a country since then. We're not what we could, what we appear to be. If you want to look in the mirror, if you want to see what, if you want to see the reflection of what this country really is and who actually controls it, look at Israel. That's something that this country created through your effort, tax money and other different scams that they were running with, you know, Landska and all that to build it up. Everything is built on the misery of humans. Don't follow. I said this on h On Davis on Tuesday. I said don't follow the money, because my me is something that they artificially created to control us. Follow the misery. That's the real stock in trade. That's their actual way of measuring wealth, is how much human misery does it cause, because this is what that cult is all about, is destroying that which resisted them and has resisted them for the last five thousand years, and then overcoming that we not understanding most of the time that we're even in a war that they have been calculating because they knew that once this happens, it has to be ultimate, and it can't be there can't be a pushback, it can't be a close call, a close call. It can't be, you know, the vicious battle, because that's not how they operate. They operate underhandedly, sneakily. They don't They're not face to face fighters. They don't have nobility. They're fighting a noble person people on their terms and their rules, which are no rules. And that is why wherever we are and plus a lot of our a lot of people are working with them, and a lot of them have been for a long time, because that's why a lot of the floodlines, I mean, rome actually is another word for Videnites.
Speaker 20: That tells anything, and I think we all need to take note of that, and I hope the people of the UK will stand up for what's going on over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about here, Bud, Yeah, I bet you're a Trump fan.
Speaker 20: And as Americans, we need to see that and make sure that we go nowhere near what they're doing over there.
Speaker 4: Yes' warning for us throwing guys in jail for tweets and things like.
Speaker 20: That is something you know, ten years ago you would have thought somebody who was crazy if they said something like that.
Speaker 4: Announced we say it happening in real time.
Speaker 20: So and I've been to Normandy and I went to the ADF to see those World War II vets and what it means to them, especially at the cemetery they're almost ten thousands.
Speaker 2: This is still assuming that fighting Germany was a good thing. This is still presupposing that the national socialist country that was doing right by its people and recollecting the broken pieces of the Versailles Treaty from the First War and protecting the Germanic people as a whole, was somehow the aggressor of of a war, and that they were fighting expansionism. Meanwhile, our country was actually backing the Bolshevik communist murderers in that war, the very thing that was the destructive, demonic, evil force of that war. Get your heads on right, it's all I'm saying. If you're going to be this guy, get your head on straight and say what means to be said. We have always been on the wrong side of everything, ever since the Central Bank came here, and we need to understand that we have been occupied for a long time. And it goes pretty deep grounds. And those guys know the corporatocracy and and the banks in the black rocks of the world, run this show. There is no government. There is a thing that makes people believe there's government. So you argue and bitch and moan and bah badada and go vote for bullshit that doesn't have any bearing on anything, the.
Speaker 4: True price price of freedom, So we can't forget it.
Speaker 28: It's incredible to hear him say the country I fought for back then is not the one that exists today, and this is not what I fought for back then, And it is a warning. In the UK, censorship and free speech is part of that. The erosion of their culture. British culture is also a part of that, and I do think it should be an absolute warning.
Speaker 2: And the British culture at that point was the Bank of England, City of London, Jewish Center, cult banking. That's who really ran the show. They always talk about British imperialism and British expansionism. That was not British by any means. That's again hiding behind a geographic location, but operating as the cult. Do you think it was Churchill who was starving a bunch of people from India? What do you think it was the thing that gave Churchill the money and the funding to live nice and cozy. That we're doing that through the idea of optics of government. The reason why they wouldn't just be peaceful with Germany is because that's not what the banks wanted. They hated Germany. They hated Germany ever since Martin Luther.
Speaker 28: Guys like you, they have fought for something in particular and specific here at home in America, and you continue that fight.
Speaker 19: I have always believed in giving people power and control over their lives, control of.
Speaker 17: The public services they use, how.
Speaker 19: They access childcare, benefits.
Speaker 17: And housing support.
Speaker 2: Again, don't go to the government for these things. Don't go for them and asking or requesting something from them. They go, these are not the people who are chill. They shouldn't be the one divvying out these things. They should be completely excluded from them. Government doesn't play that role. They are only there to protect the home front from hostile forces. And if they help, don't do that. Or if they are the predators themselves against the people, well, they're not a valid form of anything. Authority is simply anything that rules is supposed to be in protection of that territory, not destroying it. That's flipping it in an inverse manner. Once they start paying too much attention or caring too much about how they police the people themselves, they are no longer they are no longer qualified to be considered authority. That's anything that it should be relinquished, and the people should find a different way and completely cut them out of everything and work together against this data and stop talking about health care like it's the thing. The fact that they keep bringing that up is horrific and evil. They're health care murders. Allopathy is destructive.
Speaker 19: Who seize it and control of the choices they make to rent or buy a home, apply for a job, open a bank account and much more. Besides, in the age of the smartphone, we can take this control quite literally into our own hands.
Speaker 2: See then she turns this way with it. They're all kind of sounded good until she said, yeah, now the smartphone, Yeah no, no, destroy the technology. Get back to the roots, go back to the land, go play outside, and stop tracking yourself everywhere.
Speaker 19: But too often it feels like we're at the mercy of a system that doesn't work for us as well as it should, one with endless form filling and bureaucracy just to prove.
Speaker 2: You, oh this is okay, this is again. The digital idea would be wonderful because it'll cut through all the bullshit. You know, trim trim the fat.
Speaker 17: Well you might need.
Speaker 19: Your passport to apply for a job, your national insurance.
Speaker 2: Now, giving the people the power is constant surveillance. That's that's giving the people the power. Do you see how diabolical this bitches, and how she's just a representative of this evil tax.
Speaker 19: Your driving license to buy a pint or a glass of wine if you're lucky enough to be asked, and most frustrating, the avall you might have to rummage around in a draw looking for an old electricity bill, just to open a bank account or join the library.
Speaker 2: So what you're joining a big yeah again, all these things are systematic. Systemic things are systematically whatever that you don't actually need and as part of the artificial system that's been fucking you since the beginning. Do you really need to work for somebody else or could you like I don't know, it takes some of your money and live off your own land. Do you really need to have demonic Marxist cultural Marxists indoctrinate your children and poison them in order to have the privilege of doing so? Okay, you need homeschool? Do you really need a bank account so you can have a bunch of ones and zeros that someone else can manipulate anytime they want to guide your future? Do you really need credit? It's credit The thing that I don't know brings upon more evil and obligation in death contracts like mortgages now fifty years, which is basically going to be transferred over to the next person in your family they have to deal with so they can suck away all generational wealth. I don't know if you need all that. I don't know if this ticket. This ticket to ride is really worth the price of admission.
Speaker 17: Or enroll your children in school. It's time to fix this, to put.
Speaker 19: A power back in people's hands, to get more out of our public services, and to bring the UK into the modern age. Madam Deputy Speaker, there are three reasons why we want to introduce.
Speaker 2: Age is a term of the demons. They've always talked about that they want the golden age. The golden age is them being the ultimate rulers over everyone else and all these people and everything else that helps them get there. They will be liquidated once, once everything's locked in place. But is that really a victory for us, because we are we're the first to go. We won't even be here around to say let's see justice now, there won't be any justice. The evil still have one.
Speaker 19: A new free digital ID available to all UK citizens and legal residents above the.
Speaker 17: Age of sixteen.
Speaker 19: First, it's about giving people greater agency over their lives.
Speaker 29: To a story we've looked at many times over the last few weeks, and we've looked at it many times over the last few years, but it seems to take another turn each time, or each day. Britt's worried that Kistoma's digital ID card plans won't stop a legal immigration or people smuggling war than they could.
Speaker 2: Again, this is not the argument that people should be having, and it's an artificial argument, deflecting away from the simple fact that people should be wondering whether or not they've just lost all control of every aspect of their lives and are more imprisoned and more enslaved than they've ever been before immigration. Notwithstanding, who the fuck cares at that point, you've just been marked for death and you and starvation under a Bolshevik communist system, and you're asking about immigration. That's the least of your worries. I feel. Let the rest of that happen. Yes, the system will still let them go out and stab and murder and rape in addition to all the other things. Yes, that's an additional problem with the digital id not letting you, I don't know, provide for your family or have a bank account or travel. Shouldn't that be a bigger problem feed your family.
Speaker 29: Bypass and create more right tape for legal residents. Experts doubt their impacts on overstairs the potent You.
Speaker 2: Mean people who don't actually even have an idea at all, oh those people. Yeah, you're right, Yeah, No, it doesn't have anything to do with.
Speaker 15: That privacy risks with that.
Speaker 2: It only has anything to do with the people who want to talk about how bad the influx of the Clarity Plan is in their country, whether or not you can jail them and for how long, and how you can starve them after the fact because they won't be able to have any social credit at all, credit credit credit, credit, demonic contracts. Right, you think this is God's plan. I think this is the benevent creator. This is what he wants. Can anybody ask these people? Do you think this is what the benevolent creator wants? Whereas for his creation that the very problems that you've introduced are now you're you're responding to them.
Speaker 9: Enough is enough?
Speaker 2: What was wrong with the worship the son as a guard or as the giver of life, as a symbol of what the benevolent Creator is capable of creating? Which would be the song? What happened to that? What happened to just common awesomeness toward one another, care for each other? Whatever happened? Why is this better? So you can play a fucking video game?
Speaker 29: There are risks privacy without real benefits. Let's speak with Andrew Oorlowski, columnists at the Telegraph, and we've spoken to Andrew a few times on this issue. Good to have you with us again. I mean, this is kind of like sort of tell us something we didn't know.
Speaker 4: Territory, isn't it.
Speaker 29: But it was always a almost a juvenile idly about keeping the country safe digital ID it's going to stop the image safety.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, safety. There's that thing, which was a.
Speaker 4: Lot of cobbleists to begin with.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I don't think they really.
Speaker 2: A load of cobblists. That's not really saidlous So it sounds.
Speaker 4: Like what they were getting into. And one of a very few journalists who reads every report that that Tony.
Speaker 11: Blair Institute pretty.
Speaker 29: Always a belief though this is bigger than any one government and this will happen.
Speaker 11: He's right, this is bigger than any one government. It's the New World Order. I've got people inviting me to come live in South Africa, in Costa Rica, and I have to remind them this isn't the New American Order. It's the New World Order.
Speaker 2: Although the New American did play their part, isn't that right? John Birch society just.
Speaker 11: Foisting exactly what's coming for us onto other countries right now. They're gonna handle us a little more violently, exactly like the Economists cover or whatever that was presented to us. As the Economists cover shows, there is nothing there that says anything good is gonna happen whatsoever at all. We're gonna have to deal with aliens. We're gonna have to deal with directed energy weapons, and.
Speaker 2: Of course he means the false threat of those. He's stated many times that he doesn't believe in.
Speaker 11: That I'm gonna have to deal with robots and dogs of war. Be ready. And if you can't get ready any other way, if all you've got is you pray, hit your knees and pray to God and ask for guidance. I hit my knees every day before I make a video and say, do not let me mislead them in any way whatsoever at all. And thus far, I don't think I.
Speaker 2: Have like the Human Meat Project thing that you thought was real. What do you want to talking about? Yeah, everybody's human. I'm not, but I don't say things like that. Okay, how much time we got, we got it. We've been here awfully long, eh Riado sack up.
Speaker 11: Oh he is.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's more stuff here. Let's see there's my head over up again. Now you flip it around think. Uh no, he had alluding teeth. Okay, this is George Washington. We're talk about why the lie about the kool aid of Jim Jones. Though their lives are generally needless. Man, they got they died a gunshot again, Well they know, so there's a radio second freaking they're they're they're both are true if they didn't administer it to their own children. They were shot, and yes, the CIA whatever involved in their Yeah, they most certainly were.
Speaker 11: There.
Speaker 2: There was a double thing going on there. There was poison and there was also people shooting each other. It was mass murtary and suicide. Yeah, virtually everything I know is lies. I think it was author what happened to everything? I was just reading?
Speaker 1: But uh.
Speaker 2: It was an author. Dan interviewed a few months ago, pointed to me the Jim Jones exposed expose. Maybe I don't remember. There is one. I am confident that I know. I think that's the end of it. No, it's acting weird, so I can't spend anymore.
Speaker 9: All right, there you go that this.
Speaker 2: Actually incorporates the people in YouTube. I think too. I got a scroll, but yeah, there's some YouTube in here too, So I have all the chats in here except for FTJ, which I have to go to. But there's no being there anyway. There's pretty sven people watching. But the way you happen, start yapping, started throwing see the little thing about there? Bamit? All right? Thank you? Ah right? And uh where we at? No, that was the thing I was gonna look at later. I don't need that anymore. I don't need that anymore. I showed you this master's garbage. Probably read it if you have time, if there's time for anything. Oh yeah, teenage drill box predator twenty twenty five, so this is nineteen minutes. We're not gonna get into it. But this is again they're usializing this information about the predators in a messed up way. This looks like a dude, doesn't That looks like a dude or a drug addict than of dude. I don't know. They're usualizing the fact that these people, yes, are criminals and their predators child predators. But the response, the reaction.
Speaker 23: To it is.
Speaker 2: What's not right? Oh, let's let's make these I d no, how about you just use it, use your software to identify a capture and incriminate, you know, I mean to show that they are criminally liable for some sort of punishment and get them off the system. Rebucks would be doing good that way. People want to come in and try to preparators kids. You get rid of them, you handle them, you process them. But they won't do that because it's probably much bigger than all that. There's probably an awful lot more predators at much deeper, more scary level that they don't want to expose by doing that. It was probably created in an effort to make that another avenue to get to children in the first place. Here's something for you, and then I think it'll be done after this.
Speaker 18: Hey, everybody, how's it going? Hope you have a lovely days.
Speaker 2: Somebody said I like Lewis Rossman and he's Italian.
Speaker 9: I can't say.
Speaker 2: He was wondering and he doesn't get enough sleep, but he also probably needs ninety ah CENTI nutrients.
Speaker 18: An email that I'm imagining guessing is from a school. This made me fucking sick to my stomach. And I don't have children, and I'm glad that I don't, because if I did have children, I'd probably be showing up at this all the school, what hearings, asking about this, and probably getting myself arrested.
Speaker 8: Him.
Speaker 18: So this is from I don't know if this is high scho school in junior high school what it is, but look at this. Integrity means doing right even when no one's watching. But yeah we are watching. Okay to go Australia fall at Foothall is high school. So this is a high school, not a junior high school.
Speaker 11: It doesn't make it.
Speaker 18: Okay, Integrity means doing right even when no one's watching, but yeah, we are watching cameras. Keep us safe. Wolf Pride keeps us honest. We don't do good things just because we're on camera.
Speaker 4: We do them because we're.
Speaker 2: Good Wolf Pride. It's just funny. I mean, obviously it's a mascot for the school. But wolves are predators, right, Wolf Pride keeps us honest. The wolf was the part of the Serpent cult. It's just funny how this all. It's like whatever, remember that adage, whatever story you tell, because you're just still telling the story or sometimes they say his story, it's the story, or the truth comes out in ways. It might be cryptic, but it seems to always reveal itself if you if you understand that the pulse is like, you know how the people that say everything's happening at the same time, that the history is just a way that we frame a reference, but everything's happening at once. But the way it's like being perceiuge is through a timeline. Well, in that instance, this is kind of funny because it's again the wolf side of the cult would be like the Roman founders, the founders of Rome, Romulus and Remus. But it's also you all the way back to the Serpent Wolf Cult. The serpent they call it the Serpent Dragon colt, but the wolf cult was integrated with them. They were just people who served the sorcerers and would go to battle for them with wolf skins on, and they were called that was the wolf totem, so they were known as the Wolf tribe or the wolf cult, and it's just funny. And then that even spills into the founding of Rome also being Edenites who who found Rome and they were suckled by the wolf, meaning their heritage or their lineage goes back to that wolf cult and that people take things too literal, and that's why we have a really cartoonish cat and a hat comprehension level of history because people don't understand the way things were written and how and why and how they were represented. It's just a different style that's gone out of practice. But that's that's why we have such a ridiculous notion about history. Oh there was beaked giant beaked birded people and elegator headed people and blah blah blah and all this other stuff. And Anubis looking headed people in Egypt. Yeah, okay, maybe or maybe not. What's more, what's more realistic? Did you find any did you find any skulls of dog people? Did you find any dog skull body remains? If you did, let me know, But I don't think they did. So it's probably indicative of a cult like the ones with the bird faces. Probably Jews, I don't know, if just kidding, but because of the beak, but there were representations of something and the hawk actually was again hawkeye or eagle eye, those who watch over and protect the people, not surveil them. The all seeing eye was a good symbol At one time it was the son. It was the eye of the sun, son looking down, casting down on people and giving life and giving goodness to all, and leaders would and rulers would take that symbol as representative of themselves being the guidance or the shields the protectors of their people. And that turned into surveillance because everything gets inverted by this demonic cult of human sacrifice and black magic and conjuring evil, wicked things from different realms.
Speaker 11: And people.
Speaker 18: Do good because it's right, not because you're on camera. Be the reason that others feel safe, at least in this But it doesn't say yeah, but by the way, you're on camera and we're watching. This is so sadistic to me. It's you're conditioning young people to be okay with somebody watching them all the time. And see, this is the difference between this is number of things that I have a problem with you, and you tell me what you think. Number one is the idea of associating a camera with safety. I had a business in New York City for almost fifteen years. What a camera does not keep my employees saying. What the camera does is after somebody walks in and shoots Kevin Dan Patrick Orhan if that occurred, the camera would allow me to get a two megapixel version of a nice little picture of who did it. The camera does not keep you safe, right, It just allows me to see who did the thing that they shouldn't have done, because most criminals are really fucking stupid, and you know, if they weren't stupid, they'd find something else to do with their fucking life other than just rob people to make money. But more importantly, this is grooming to me. You're grooming people to be okay with the idea that they're being watched everywhere they go from a young age. And that's far more insidious to me than me simply having a camera in my store that points at the front desk and the cash registered in the laptop shelf. Like this is a different between knowing your own camera and then having this type of propaganda. Cameras keep us safe, Pride keeps us honest. We don't just do good things because we're on camera. We do them because they're good people. Integrity means doing the right thing even when no one's watching. But yeah we are watching. There's something about telling kids, but yeah we are watching.
Speaker 4: That is weird.
Speaker 18: You're conditioning people to be okay with being surveilled. We already live in a world, but there is no such thing as privacy. We already live in a world whether they're in the public or private sphere. For the most part, if you're in high school right now, you probably don't even remember what it was like to spend money on software like you use stuff that just sucks up all your data. Hey, Matt, if you're thirteen years old right now, that means that you were born in twenty twelve, eight years after Gmail was popularized for central reading through every single email that you ever meant, ever sent, ever received in exchange for why don't you get out of storage? And twenty five megabye attachments? Great deal that we had. You don't know what it was like to use like use net and forums that operated on phpBB that did not just suck up every single bit of your personal data and use it to sell your targeted as. You don't remember what it was like to be able to drive down a road with your parents that didn't have an AI surveillance camera about it. This is being used to try and convince the young generation. Being used to convince children that this is normal.
Speaker 12: I'm in it.
Speaker 18: It is your duty if you go to this high school to remove this. I'm telling you, as an adult that being watched all the time everywhere that you go is not normal. And I'm telling you that it takes a specific, sick, sadistic, fucking piece of shit to look at children that are half their age and try and normalize the concept that we you're watching you all the time.
Speaker 2: That's not okay.
Speaker 18: There's a difference between having a camera in the front of a school and then having this type of propaganda poster in the school. I'm not a parent, but I'm just very curious for the people in my audience who are parents, how would you feel about in your child's school them having all these propaganda posters and normalizing the concept that you're being watched.
Speaker 11: Everywhere that you go.
Speaker 18: I hadn't have cameras in my classroom when I was a kid. We had a camera for the front door, probably we had cameras for like the exits, the entrance, that type of shit.
Speaker 2: There wasn't a.
Speaker 18: Camera in every fucking classroom. But even if you did, are gonna have a camera in the classroom. Having a camera in the classroom with a little fucking blue led on it, which none of the cameras that I have at my store have. On top of this, it seems like a bit of much. Yeah, I don't care if somebody says that's bad behavior. I don't care if somebody says, oh's're a bad influence. I don't fucking care if you get detention for taking that sign down good. I have two businesses, three nonprofits. I would be more likely to hire you if you said on your resume the reason that I got an f the reason that I was suspended is that I tore down propaganda promoting surveillance in my school and he showed me that picture. Missus Friedland made my parents cry in fourth grade. I'll never forget this worst teacher on earth. By telling my parents your son is never going to be able to get a real job and he's never gonna be able to integrate into normal society.
Speaker 2: That one was correct.
Speaker 4: I have not gotten a real job, and.
Speaker 18: I haven't integrated in a normal society, and I'm happy before it. If that's what normal society is, fuck that.
Speaker 9: Take that shit down.
Speaker 18: Don't think that that's normal. And if the adults in your life are telling you that that is normal, then there's something.
Speaker 9: Wrong with them.
Speaker 4: It's just my opinion.
Speaker 18: I don't usually talk about issues when it comes to school board meetings or like what they're teaching kids in any of that. I don't delve into that in this channel, but seeing this struck a nerve with me. I don't have kids, but if I had kids, I'd be raising.
Speaker 11: Hell over that.
Speaker 18: I don't give a shit if there's some fucking news article somewhere that says, like, you know, you, thirty six year old YouTuber corrupts youth and gets the most suspended or whatever.
Speaker 12: I don't care.
Speaker 18: We are on the event horizon right now.
Speaker 20: We have you.
Speaker 18: Normalize the Patriot Act. We have normalized the fact that almost every private company sucks up your personal data. We've normalized the idea that your washing machine tells your personal data. We're starting to normalize the concept of having a camera placed every fucking telephone pole all around your city so that they can keep a record of where everybody goes all the time. We are at the events.
Speaker 2: Who does that paranoid schizophrenic, psychopathic, sociopathic, demonic, diabolical pieces of shit that are little weasels who don't like a fair fight and will not let up one inch or bit of their power once they've acquired it, and they've got an awful lot of it right now already. They are rigging the game so that they have the greatest advantage, and we have no advantage. We don't have the element of surprise, and we honestly don't have the numbers because everybody, for the most part, a lot of people wouldn't do anything to help themselves anyway.
Speaker 18: The last part of this would be normalizing the concept of a constant surveillance to the youth, so that people who were not old enough to even remember what it was like to grow up with freedom of privacy think this is actually a good thing.
Speaker 4: This is not a good thing.
Speaker 18: I'm not here to try to get people to buy this brand of sneaker, to buy this phone instead of that phone, or anything like that does nothing that it influenced what I.
Speaker 11: Want to be.
Speaker 18: But if I could have had one effect on the world, if I can have the effect of the next generation realizing that when their teachers or their principal tells them that this type of shit is normal and not creepy, but they reject it, and say that the fuck it is and rip that stuff off the wall.
Speaker 4: I can die happy. This is not normal.
Speaker 18: Do not let the people in your school tell you that that is normal. If I had internalized it, Missus Friedland had told me and my parents that your son is never going to be able to integrate into the normal world and he will never get a normal job, I would have lived a very different life. I would have had a much different effect than the world. Probably nothing. I'd probably still be putting price tags on basketballs right now, making six or seven dollars an hour, not doing anything, not helping other people, not trying to clean up my corner of the world. She's right, I didn't have what it took to integrate into the normal world. Maybe if you're the type of person that reads this, and you're and you think that this is not normal, maybe you don't integrate into the normal world either, Because if that's what the normal world is, I don't want to be a part of it, and I don't think you should either. I want you to be open to learning, I want you to study, and I want you to keep an open mind. And part of keeping an open mind is being open to the idea that constant surveillance is not for your benefit. That's it for today, and as always, I hope you learn something. Tear that shit down, fucking creepy. If that was happening at my kid's school, my I tear that shit down myself.
Speaker 9: See in the next video.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you. Now everybody could check their schools.
Speaker 11: Themselves as being of the white race.
Speaker 8: They do.
Speaker 4: I don't disagree with you.
Speaker 23: I'm just saying everything now is based off of skin color, and Europeans and Jews basically have the exact same skin color.
Speaker 4: But race is more than skin toll. So Jews are not white.
Speaker 11: No, they'd never considered themselves that.
Speaker 4: Let me give you my little Jewish of you, Well, it is.
Speaker 30: Very Jewish of me, because I have the inside track to the enemy, Okay.
Speaker 2: The jew well, which which you are one of, you asshole.
Speaker 23: You know when I read Hitler, and I've read a lot of Hitler, and I've read also really like the whole I'm a student of World War two and the Holocaust, but also world War two in general. There's no question that Hitler and the Nazis were fueled by old anti Semitism, old goblin like anti Semitism.
Speaker 4: You know, the hook knows jew controlling everything, that whole thing.
Speaker 2: Correct, Well, tell me where he was wrong coming Okay, I'm sorry, because it's a whole cult, not just the Jews, but yeah, mostly them, right right, misidentified as just being Jews, but really it's it's them plus their little network of people that they've been paling around with since the dawn of time.
Speaker 4: Right, He's grabbed them of the phone, say you jew.
Speaker 11: Right, there's something like the.
Speaker 4: Strong aryan White and the sniveling weak Jew.
Speaker 2: Right, that's what they are. So I'm still not seeing whether that's parody. It's not parody.
Speaker 4: I hear that in his messaging there. Yeah, that's a good point. That's a very good point. There is there is definitely a throwback. And he even says, what do you think it's just a throwback. It's like, yeah, it is a throwback. But there's another side to it, which is which is something that.
Speaker 2: He didn't say it's a throwback.
Speaker 23: I don't know if you're gonna be comfortable talking about. But he's also angry at the leftiness of American jewelry. He's he's angry at progressiveness.
Speaker 2: Which American jewry you were talking about hit What right I mean he did? Did he just say American? What does it mean you say German?
Speaker 11: Is he?
Speaker 2: Is he even eligible to continue to speak after making that type of mistake and just rolling with it. Hitler wasn't he was the ruler of America. It'd been nice, but he wasn't.
Speaker 4: He was brought in all the gay movement, the LGBT movement.
Speaker 23: The Jews have led all that stuff, and the Hollywood, which has sown a lot of immorality, a lot of stuff that Jewish people do bring.
Speaker 18: See, the truth is the real truth is you and I were red.
Speaker 23: If we were states, if we were American states were red state guys.
Speaker 4: Okay, and so many of our basically in the three.
Speaker 23: Big ones, Bible, family, nationalism, defense.
Speaker 4: Were red.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hate nationalism unless it's yours.
Speaker 11: The way we look at things, okay.
Speaker 30: But to deny that the Jewish people have a strong, strong blue streak in America, bluer than red, bluer than red, and that all the progressive organizations are all run by Jewish what.
Speaker 2: Was the color codification of the cover of blue and red? And that's what they want us to think and.
Speaker 4: Or have Jewish people.
Speaker 23: You have Jewish money to deny that Soros. This has a huge impact on this world and has a huge impact.
Speaker 2: On the American Republican Democratic, the real conservative blah blah blah blah blah to both sides of the coin. Dude, they printed the coin, they turned it into a stable coin.
Speaker 23: An agenda to deny that these things exist, and that he's saying, you're you're taking our country in a way that is not its natural way.
Speaker 4: There is an argument to be made there. Hitler made the same argument. He was very concerned about communism, and he wasn't wrong that the Jews were the leaders of the communist movement. They took over the.
Speaker 2: Mass murdering German Russia. Yeah yeah, yeah, but it wasn't just the Jews, right, because they had first conquered America by quiet destruction and a little bit of the Civil War part too. Yeah, but having the right people in the right positions, because by then it was a it was a it was a fire sale for America, and uh yeah, the banking war was successful, right, and then they liquidated the wealth to fund a Bolshevik revolution to conquer more nationalistic people.
Speaker 23: Yeah, Soviet Union, it was many ways a Jewish thing. You know, when I read Hitler, and I've read a lot of Hitler.
Speaker 21: And.
Speaker 2: This is my question, do you really think this is our greatest way? Yeah? I don't do that one though. Every once in a while these are good and sometimes they're just a curiosity. I'm not a huge fan of Paul because I think he does a lot to do the opposite of what's good.
Speaker 28: And uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, I think we're good for now.
Speaker 20: In a lot.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agreed, yeah, yeah, but that the cameras don't just focus on their attributes. But you know what I mean, I think you know that I'm not. I don't think you're a road shock. Yeah, I like to test. Okay, got it all right? Like the folding of the paper, there's a lot o plus ninety ninety nine been here zero I heard. Okay, Yes, he did a lot for right to repair Yep, yep, yep, parodies Hello, conceal my power level, yep, yep, yep, sheep. Yeah, okay, striving we didn't we were sheep for long enough. There's still a lot more here.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's babbling bullshit too, babbling bullshit and babbling and money magic babbling biblical bullshit. The grim wore yes, yes, yes, yes he can Henry LANs as an asshole, Yes, benevolent Creator. I'm just gonna go with the sun. I don't need any of the Brooks. Their books can shove it up their ass sideways and spit out papers. Yeah. No if Hendry Llans beat of shit. No, you're right. He's a communist and his parents were like agents and some sort of CIA or FBI or some shits. He's connected. He wasn't just some ahere someone out of nowhere. They prop up these people. Okay, we're Matt h So we're here. And then you scroll down here and you hit this thing says get doctor Mondso's Whole Food Supplements for your ninety essential revitalizing nutrients here, and then it says use code BB five. You can become a Patreon Patreon on Patron at Patreon. There we go, and you can join doctor Gunn's membership. You can also fucking follow me on Twitter if you feel like it. All right, I have like nine people. I redid my whole dire thing. I had like three hundred and fourteen, and I dumped it and started all over. So it's called Christo's cast now and it looks like this. What do you got like nine eleven? Whoo eleven? Yeah, yeah, okay. Anyway, we put a warning on one or more of your recent posts because they might have sensitive content. If you think this warning is a mistake, you can appeal. I've shared somebody else's I had it. Fuck you fags, Fuck you fags. It's because it has the sun symbol on it, not to mention the fact that this thing right here is a freaking demonic symbol. But yeah, that's okay. Hey, looks only fans excuse after a long day of suing people for free speech. Yeah, given her man, God was a Jew. No, he wasn't when Peykels depict him as a devil on across Look at this fucking piece of ship. Do you hear what you just said, Well, it's not my God. First of all, God is a god. The dvilin creator never came in flesh. Jack asked this fucking scumbag jew. He is really cool? You see this asshole? He's a fuck control proud jew. Ah, it's really what does that mean? He is from the Osarks executive director. Is really cool?
Speaker 10: Is real?
Speaker 2: Advocacy Middle East analysts anti Semites beware. So he's attacking Peyton Kelly for reposting something that someone else created. She didn't make that, so completely deflect from the from the fact that this is what they do suit people for free speech. And he says, given her Man, God was a Jew?
Speaker 10: Was he?
Speaker 2: Or did you just lie and say that that was true or that even existed at all? That's why you know you need to go down that way combat anti Semitism. See this is the ship that they throw in there when you don't want anything to do with it. How do I I don't care? Uh, not interested in this post. It literally likely had a micro penis. Not interested in this post. See what they're doing here, See what they're doing. Do you want to talk about micropenis is. I think there was a there was a Paul Miller one where she was the girl who was Jewish, was talking about how small Jewish dicks are. That's why they're so angry. Maybe they're envious in many ways, many many ways. Fucking pieces of shit. Fuck them anyway. As I was saying, yeah, that's the fourth of July's get it sebar frillc dot com bing doctor Glitton, click it boom, become a member. Use use code ballbusters and get scroll down and then you become a member. You get twenty five percent off with my cubon and then you'll be in like Flynn. If you want doctor Monzo's book, which is right here s heavy, you can get fifteen percent off using the code that's probably already embedded. If you just click from my site, you should already be embedded, and then you can get his book, all right, and then you can learn how to heal yourself from home, and then you can get doctor Manzo's Azure will Whole Food multivitamins that he designed. You clicked that, you use code BREB five, you get the whole food multivitamin, the full vacumic you can get. You can add the trace minerals to that. Scroll down to where you see the copper core copper and then click that and go to IP six I eat Piece six Supreme for your magnesium and calcium, and then tell and then tell uh Rfki Junior he needs more calcium in his diet and he's getting ninety essentials and he needs to talk to doctor Glynton and he'll probably be able to fix his voice, But then again, we'll just be making a scumbag healthier. So who cares, right, something, he sold everybody out already, but has the he has the what do you call it, the what they call that thing? He has the street cred of his dad, which I don't know if that's really street credit or not, but some people think it is.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 2: I think we went through everything for the most part. Most people are talking to each other, so it's not really something I need to re say. Yeah, please support the show, Thank you so much for watching, and share with a friend.
Speaker 9: Bye.