Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Jay. This is exciting. Guys. I have an interview today and it's a lease from ninety day Hunt for Love. I would say breakout star at last.
Speaker 2: Well, that's very sweet of you, very nice of you.
Speaker 1: Alis. I wrote to my listeners in the Facebook group and said, all right, I'm going to interview at least does anybody have questions? And I think I got twice people asking what is your hair routine? Because people are obsessed with your hair.
Speaker 2: Guys. I use panteen like I straight use panteen. It's so bad. I have never dyed my hair and it's just natural. It's a lot of hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, wow yeah, genetics maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very lucky. I also another secret. I only brush it when it's wet. I never brush it when it's dry. I don't know it works for me. I am not a hair goddess by any means, but I use panteen in the shower and then I push it when it's wet and I call it a day.
Speaker 1: Okay, well then you heard it here first everybody, it's panting, which people say, panting is not supposed to be so great for your hair, so that's interesting. It's worked for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always tell my hairdresser, I'm like, I use panting, and she's like, don't do that. You shouldn't use that. I'm like, listen, it's working for me. Just like another secret about me as I only brush my teeth at night and never in the morning, and I've never had a cavity and i have white teeth.
Speaker 1: A last that's kind of gross, though, Do you have bad breath?
Speaker 2: No one complained about my bad breath.
Speaker 1: So okay, it works, Okay, okay, I do have to ask you something funny that just came to me that's not on my list. Here on one of the between the sheets, somebody I feel like it was robing somebody. Maybe it was you and not somebody said that Jennifer went around stealing people's shoes, but only one shoe. Maybe it was you and Tim? Yeah what why? What's that? Just a fuck with people? Like I've got one shoe?
Speaker 2: So it actually happened she stole. I was visiting Carlow I don't know after the show. Yeah, and I had left a pair of my Chanelle slides at his place. And I'm actually happy the show is out now because after I left, I left a pair and Jen and Cole went to visit him. I don't know, like a few weeks later, and I told Carlo, like, just keep my shoes there, like when I come next time, you'll get them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess Jen stole one of my shoes when she was visiting with Cole.
Speaker 1: It was I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's more like a hey, fuck you, like I win, you lose. It's not like she was going to use them.
Speaker 1: That's very strange behavior.
Speaker 2: Yo, And I guess she had done that to when they were dating. Two, she stole one of Tim's shoes, and it's like always the nice designer ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I feel like I feel like I'm between the sheets. You guys were talking about that too. Yeah, she's just going around fucking with people by stealing one shoe. It's not it's not bad. It's not a bad head game to play.
Speaker 2: It's it's weird, Like it's weird. Well of them steal two so you can at least utilize the like bad behavior.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can like sell them on poshmark or something. I don't know. If they're not your size, that's strange. Straight I did I did see there was the picture of were you in this picture? Were you a Disney World with them?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, because definitely Jennifer Cole and some other people at Disney Word Disney World. I was like, okay, so Jennifer is in the United States. Where is her child?
Speaker 2: Great question. She's been actually living with Coal for like the past six months. And I actually said this to Courtney the other day, like me, he's my best friend. I was like, and if I was a mom, like I would be with my daughter. Like her daughter is in Columbia. I don't really talk to her that much anymore, but yeah, she's been with Cole in California for the past like five six months.
Speaker 1: Okay, well listen, those two crazy kids are making it work. Even though on Tell All Part one he was like, oh, she's a liar. She lies about everything. Was like, if if my spouse said that about me, I'd be like, what you think I lie about everything?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: She didn't even blink.
Speaker 3: She was like, yeah, yeah, I mean it's a kind of obvious right, Like looking back, it's like like you're caught lying when there's literally cameras watching you.
Speaker 2: It's her and Carlo are very similar in the situation. It's like everyone's going to know you had sex with Rob, Like why aren't you many it? Like everyone's gonna know.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you. I have to tell you that. The whole time that we're watching it, we first saw her have sex with Rob, and then on the between the sheets they would show you guys footage of her and or other things, but they never ever showed the footage of her and Rob. And I was like, they're saving that for the reunion. That is really smart because people just sort of they've heard about it, but they don't know for sure. And Rob is always kind of cagey about it, and he was like, we were doing what we were doing, like killing people. They were playing Mario Kart. Also he likes to play Dominos. Rob's is such quite a gamer who now old school and new school. He didn't get. He loves a board game. He loves a Mario Kart. Y'all, what's the hardest thing about hitting your protein goals? For me, it's breakfast. I'm always trying to figure out a protein packed breakfast because there's so many days when I know I'm not going to be able to grab lunch, so let me tell you, Tropical Smoothie Cafe helps me hit that protein goal every morning while staying on tropic time. At Tropical Smoothie Cafe, it's super easy, breezy to get your morning protein. My favorite part is you can order a head in the app and you can do it online and you grab your high protein SIPs and bites even faster, you guys, I love the app. You could go get my husband's favorite, which is the Peanut Paradise Smoothie with twenty two grams of protein, and you could add more good vibes to your smoothie. You can do almonds, spinach, kale, chi, se ginger, or supplements like Energizer. My personal favorite is the Sausage, egg and Cheese Dia, but there are also amazing choices like Peebee Protein crunch Bowl, the mixed berry Greek yogurt bowl, or the All American rap You guys, On the way home from the beach, we stopped at Tropical Smoothie in North Carolina and I got two of those sausage, egg and cheese dias for me and my son. We love them. It's just so good. So make every day I get away with the bold flavors and better for you pairings only a Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Order ahead, take the scenic rout and earn rewards with a Tropical Smoothie Cafe app. Download it to day Tropical Smoothie Cafe. You're on Tropic time now. But it's so interesting right that they never showed it, and so I was like, they're going to show it on Reunion Part two And then we just got the preview for your Reunion Part two. I was like, that's where it's going to be. I can't wait. I was like, you know, did you have raccoons that would come to your room and watch you?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't. I didn't get the raccoons. I got like cockroaches and rats. I had a wrap up. Yeah. Yeah. The resort was really really big, Like yeah really, so I think like Jen and like Tiffany had the raccoons and like I had like the cockroaches and rots.
Speaker 1: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: Hut. At night one night, I was like, is this a joke? Like it was pouring rain and we had like hut. So it wasn't like a ceiling, it was like straw yeah, and one fell right through. I'm like, uh uh uh uh I can't, I can't do this.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well this this leads me to ask you about the rooms. Okay. Well, first of all, I want know when y'all first got there, and it was like, okay, it's gonna be this first mixer with these masks and stuff, and I just kept thinking, I bet you guys were like sweating and you had these masks on. You guys did not know right away that a group of these people already knew each other from the ninety day world, or did you put it together really quick?
Speaker 2: So we got told the night before that there's going to be people that have been on TV before, and that was okay. So I was thinking, like I don't know, like I was thinking like Juliette Porter or like Harry Jowsey like I was. And then we get to the masquerade and everyone takes off their masks. And this is not to say a lot like I don't really watch TV, but I've never seen a ninety Day Fiance show. I never took off their masks. And you know, I was talking to Rob a lot with the mask on, and I had no idea if he was a single, if he was on TV before, right, Yeah, And they took off their masks, and I quickly realized, like some of them knew each other. I didn't put two and two together that they were all from the same universe of ninety day. When I heard that people were that there were people on TV, I thought like ones from The Bachelor or ones from cstke right, right, like different networks kind of yes, yeah, I didn't know it was all the same network.
Speaker 1: Crazy. So when you start like flirting with Rob on that first night, you don't know what we know about Rob. You just think he's a good looking guy, which he.
Speaker 2: Is, Yeah exactly. I was like, he's a good looking guy. Like our conversation was really good and that's all I knew.
Speaker 1: And then you're like, let me show you my butt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: I never in my life have I ever said, would you like to see my butt? I would say, please, do not look at my butt. That is so funny. But you're like, I've got a good butt, I might as well show. I was like, you know what, girl, you do have a banging body, so you should you should?
Speaker 2: You should?
Speaker 1: Should?
Speaker 2: I got I got a lot of hate online for that, And you know what you live and you learn, like I was having one like it was the first night you got to make an impression.
Speaker 1: And yes, and you did. And I gotta tell you, only you and Cole are on that stage at the reunion as the thing, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Okay. As the show goes on and you're like, Okay, these people are all in the same university where we're like Tim and Jennifer have actually like actually date and you're like okay, and you're kind of figuring it out. Did you feel, as we were going, like the singles are being treated differently than the ninety day people or did you feel like everybody was on an equal playing field as far as being in because you know, sometimes they had oh you're going to this event or that event. Not everybody goes to everything. And how'd you feel about all that stuff? I think it was pretty even you do? Yeah, did you? Somebody said on an interview somewhere I can't think of who said that the ninety day people had like nicer rooms or they had bigger rooms.
Speaker 2: They did have nicer rooms. I'm not going to say say they didn't. They definitely did have nicer rooms, but like, good for them, they earned their spot right, like they've done this before, were the newbies. It was a show for them to find love. I think the biggest factor out of all this was it was a show for like their stories, for them to find love.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Going into it, I thought it was all kind of all of us to find love. But the only thing I could say is like, wow, Like I didn't realize it was for them, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, well of course yeah. And then you get there, you're like, wait, now, hold on a second now, but you don't feel like the ninety day people like, Okay, they get more perks and we don't. Because you're all there at this Mexican resort anyway, I mean it's nice, no matter what, not at all. Okay. Now, to me, it seemed like, and this is a lot of this comes from between the sheets and stuff. What we saw which loved. Between the sheets. It just seemed like everybody was banging. It just seemed like there was so much banging. It seems like Joe was banging everybody. Then we find out Edwin is banging Johanna, who's like the party coordinator. I was like, oh my god, what.
Speaker 2: You know what, Like we're in the summer into loom where it's like a little station and a lot of hot people there, like it's gone happen. It's not like Friends Island, you know. I was really shocked about Edwin and Johanna. But Joe was Joe was. It was fun. Joe was like a good time.
Speaker 1: I mean that's what we needed. We needed like a whole like a sidebar reunion to just be like, Okay, who all was Joe banging? Who? Because they said Edwin was a Shelby before she left? And then I'm like, wait, why did she leave? Why did she leave?
Speaker 2: I truthfully don't really know. I think it had something to do with her job. I'm so sorry, this is my cat stella Hey Salah, I say, I don't know. I think I had to do something with her job or her kids or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, crazy because it's just sort of like that was sort of dropped, like oh yeah, and you're like, wait, what I know is that allowed? We're Nick and Tania banging people too? Like what was happening?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? I mean I'm sure if they weren't married, they would be.
Speaker 1: Okay, are Nick and Tania married to each other?
Speaker 2: No? No, Okay has a husband and then Nick has a wife and separated. They actually were also at a different resort than us. They would come for like the activities and what.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, did the singles ever meet with Nick and Tanya or were they just there to counsel the ninety day people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's actually really funny you said that, because I did have a session with Nick and Tanya, and I actually asked them specifically. It was the night after I had sex with Carlo and I said to Nick. I was like, Hey, I'm in this situation, what do I do? And he said to me, It's not your responsibility to talk to Tiffany, it's Carlo. So I definitely did talk to them, and we definitely did have sessions, whether showing or not they did.
Speaker 1: I didn't feel like they showed them a lot of sessions with the ninety day people, because you know, Tim would be like when I met with a Nick last night, and You're like, well, let's see that, right, I'd like to see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think there was a lot of people and a lot of moving parts and a lot of storylines that you had defined. So I think they took all the juicy parts, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, for sure, and I think, just for me watching so many years of it and I cover all the ninety Day franchises, I kind of think when they first did this show, they maybe thought it was going to be one thing, and then as they were doing it and going into production, they thought, man, it's going to be something else because it seems like who's hunting? Why is it called Hunt for Love? Is there going to be are people going to be hunted at the end? Like why is it called that? And then it's like Dick Atania were there, but they didn't really help anybody. They weren't, you know, so but what it turned out was such a great show, even if they didn't have any direction at the beginning. We have loved it. We have loved every minute of it. We have loved it, and I cover all the shows.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy you loved it. That's awesome. Honestly, I watch it and I'm so intrigued and I'm not a TV person, so.
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, ninety Day the Other Way is coming up. That's going to be the new show that will replace Hunt for Love, And it's a Monday night show. It's a shorter show. It's really good. In ninety Day UK, is really good too. We got some crazy people over there. Oh yeah, really good. So okay, now the question, a big question is about the cameras in the rooms. Okay, because we also covered Temptation Island, where there's always cameras. There's cameras everywhere, and there are just like six in the bedroom alone. So obviously Jennifer had a camera in her room and Tiffany because they showed a lot and coal, they showed like I mean Colt, they showed like cams from the corners. Right, we'd had to see Colt like getting neked every single night and getting his bed like we don't need it. We good, good, thank you. Where's there cameras in your rooms? In the singles room or just the ninety day people.
Speaker 2: Just the ninety dayers.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, right, So I guess if Rob and Jennifer wanted to bang, they're gonna get caught no matter what, because they're both ninety day.
Speaker 2: Ers, right.
Speaker 1: But Jennifer could go to Col's room and not get caught, right, Carlo could bang and not get caught on camera, yes.
Speaker 2: But by default, Cole would probably want to go to Gen's room because hers was, like I said, much nicer than ours.
Speaker 1: Well except for the raccoon infestation. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: They were so cute though, Like, come on.
Speaker 1: They will rip your face off. A raccoon will rip your face off. Yes see.
Speaker 2: The ones at the resort were like little like cats, like they were sweet. I think they were like trained, like they weren't like rapped like.
Speaker 1: Well, they were probably domesticated because so many people come to the resort and feed them, so they've learned to behave Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting is, as you probably know, I was at the resort with my ex fiance. I didn't see any raccoons like three or four years ago when I went, So this must be like a new thing with these raccoons.
Speaker 1: Wow. And when you were there before, did you see roaches?
Speaker 2: I mean, there's wildlife there. There's also like a ton of stray cats that come to the rooms and stuff and get fed. But the raccoons were definitely like whoa.
Speaker 1: I'm more concerned about the roaches. I'm very upset they did. I mean they showed that on one episode or is between the sheets, like catching them, and I was like, oh my god, I cannot. I cannot with roaches. I don't even mind a spider, but a roach is a it's a bridge too.
Speaker 2: Far, see I rather, Yeah, I don't mind roaches, but I would be more scared of a spider. I think I'm the opposite of you.
Speaker 1: Kill a spider really easy, but a roach is like crunchy tho.
Speaker 2: So thank god we didn't have to like eat them.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm glad you didn't have a challenge where it's like it's the eat the scorpion challenge or whatever. How funny were those challenges where they had to do the sex positions and then between the sheets before Cole and Carl Before Carlo and Cole had their fallat on between the sheets and they're totally like showing all their banging positions.
Speaker 2: I was like, what I mean, it's so fun, Like it was fun and I actually think I'm between the sheets, you're able to open up and like be yourself because you're on the couch with someone that you're close to. So like, I mean, I'm shocked that Cole and Carlo were doing those positions like that's so funny. I mean I jumped up in Tim's arms and Tim like ranish, Yes, I'm like, oh my god, But you know, what I think the activities and the workshops and like the the like events that Tanya Nick and Johanna put on were the highlight. They were so fun.
Speaker 1: We just didn't see too much of it, right, I.
Speaker 2: Think, Well, the single Olympics, the flirting one O one, the hot tub speed dating.
Speaker 1: What were the Single Olympics? What was that?
Speaker 2: Oh? So we had to do like we were four teams and we had like funny like I was partnered with Tim Okay, I had to like put a card to each other's mouth. Yes, the girls kissing me and Tessa and Sean.
Speaker 1: Taalan Jen, Yeah, they were really getting that those day.
Speaker 2: They were really getting it.
Speaker 1: They're really getting it because the season is so long that I'm like, I don't know that that was really hot. I think Jennifer was down for like whoever blew by her door. She was going to bang. It seemed.
Speaker 2: It seemed to me, Well, Joe and you heard in between the sheets you wanted to kiss Chantelle after the challenge like.
Speaker 1: She wanted she was trying to get her to come to her room.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did Jennifer hook up with anybody else besides Rob and Cole?
Speaker 2: Not to my knowledge, but I know that she was into Chris also, he was cute, he was he was a cutie.
Speaker 1: It seemed like Chris and Tessa maybe were together because when when Courtney and Usman went on that skydiving date, no ziplining date, it seems like they were together, they were they were okay, or any of these people still together, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think so. I don't quote me on it because I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I don't think so. I really think it's Colt and Courtney and Jen and Cole.
Speaker 1: Well that's pretty successful, I think. Yeah, Yeah, Holt and Courtney are wild. So we went to a bunch of US podcasters went to the Hunt for Love premiere party there was in New York, and then you guys filmed the reunion the next day. Yeah, and Colton Courtney we had heard, you know, through the grapevine, that that they had hooked up at the resort and he had hurt himself and whatever, and they were together. We all had heard this, but they weren't like together together too much at that party at all.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Yeah, I wasn't there, so I don't know how to say that.
Speaker 1: But eyeballing it, Yeah, staying you know.
Speaker 2: I think that you know, Colt has Colt is a hard one to trust, and I think Courtney's been going kind of through it a little bit, and not as she said on the Tell All, you know, he's uh, you know, girls are like writing her constantly. He's talking like, oh my god, cult wrote me, and like he's getting flowers from other girls. So I think it's been really hard on Courtney, to be honest with you, And I think they're they're sticking through it and they're and they're doing a good job. But I think Courtney is just it's hard for her, you know, especially how much she's done for him.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Well how about at the readion part one where she just is like, well, I'm sucking him off and that works, but then he can't get hard and it's because of it, and you're like Erechtel dysfunction. But then he went down on me. I was like, oh my god, what are we What are we listening to right now? I know, and they're just so like hilarious about it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's so nonchalant about it.
Speaker 1: So we don't what And then Tim's like, well, worlds are One time I broke my penis and you're like what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Tim had to throw in him, breaking his penis and then Veronica comes and he broke his penis with Veronica, I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 1: I know, well I did like at the end where you and Veronica were talking and she was like, look, here's the thing about Tim. He is a really good boyfriend. You do have to like be aggressive with him. And so we saw her coach Tim on how to ask you on a day, because that was like his biggest regret, like he's trying to pick up on you by asking you've ever had STDs? Like who?
Speaker 2: What was I just I remember that day so vividly in the van and we were going to the sonote, Yeah, asking me these questions. And I know when Tim asks me something and I show any sort of like fear that he's going to go harder, and I'm like, oh, yeah, just answer the questions, because if you answer the questions, he's gonna like kind of lay.
Speaker 1: Off you leave it alone, you know.
Speaker 2: And I know, like we we had so many long talks Tim and I and like we did get really close, and I know that's just like his way of his banter, whether it's right uncomfortable or wrong. That's just like him showing he cared and he knew I could take it, and like yeah, yeah, like brush, I brush it off. You know.
Speaker 1: Well, did you guys ever go on a date after the region?
Speaker 2: So we were gonna go after the tell all? But we ended filming at like twelve and I early that next morning, so we never ended up going on that date.
Speaker 1: No, Well that's too bad.
Speaker 2: I know we still talk to this day, and like he's super sweet to me and he's always been like my number one supporter, and yeah, he's there for me, and like I give him credit, you know, because he was in a tough situation between Tiffany and I, right, like his best friend, like his work wife is Tiffany, and like, you know, me and Tiffany were not close for a while, so he was able to like be the mediator too, which was really nice and helpful.
Speaker 1: Well, it was interesting that you know you could like we personally didn't like when it was it was said that you and Carlo had left together. We personally didn't like how everybody all at once like jumped on you and then like Jennifer like a vapor from the back, like a like a Harry Potter dementor like comes up. It's like, you know, if he's the trash, We're like, where did she come from? She just did the back yelling piece of trash. I was like, this is why are we all jumping on a lease? Why are we jumping on car Carlo was the one that had the the He's the one that had to talk to Tiffany. What do with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, it was easy. I was like, I think it was everyone's like it was like me and Jen had gone at it all seasons. I think it was Jen's opportunity to just be like, yeah, please, you know, even though we had just made up and we had like a girl pack to be friends.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, shocked that she.
Speaker 2: Yelled at me. Yeah, that moment at that party when everyone ganged up on me and Carlo was just sitting there watching.
Speaker 1: Sweating his ass off, just eyes bugging out of his head, sweat, and we're like, you need to speak up, bro, Yeah nothing nothing, but yeah, think you continue to date him?
Speaker 2: I know, you know what you live and you learn. I didn't know what he was saying to Tiffany. I was told what I believed what I was told, and he told me pretty much the exact opposite of what I've heard.
Speaker 1: That's insane because you saw that he had said those awful things about Tiffany, and then you find out he's saying these awful things about you. And then we're at the thing whatever was the party where he had to like strip his shirt off and throw it, and then he says, he says, on between the sheets, I was trying to throw it right between them because like I just didn't know. And then he goes over and kisses Tiffany and sits by you. Ew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you're asking for it at this point because me and Tiffany, you know, we have we have big personalities, we have strong personalities. Yeah, he's choosing to, you know, do this to two girls that it's not going to end well.
Speaker 1: Like, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: We're we're at this retreat, we're dating. We're no one's exclusive. So car could have said to Tiffany, Hey, Tiffany, I have interest in Elise, and I'm sure she would have been more understanding. And he could have said to me, hey, Leise, we hooked up last night. I still want to continue seeing Tiffany, and I would have been okay, like yeah, there was no rules for Carlo to follow except the ones that he made, right.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you it was rough at the reunion. So we see him standing on the side and then he comes out and he just gets like jumped on, and like Colt and Tim didn start fighting about how nobody's letting Carlo talk. I was like, why don't you two stop talking so that Carlo could talk. I think Carlo, if we would accounted it, I bet he said eleven words. He hardly spoke at all. Everybody just yelled at him and then he left.
Speaker 2: I I was I was really really pissed at him, and I yeah, yeah, because the night before the tell all, as you know, Carlo Cole came to my room and talking, and Cole had told me because I was telling Cole, I'm like, can you like believe Carlo's sitting here texting so negative about Tiffany still to me. He's like, well, Alicice, I just want to let you know that, like Carlo's talking texting me about you, still like negative stuff. And I'm like, well, well, Cole, Carlo's texting me about you. So it's like the three people, I mean, me and Cole have been there and like, why are you talking trash about people that you're close to? We're not anymore. This is real life. Like every day he would tell me that Cole is like a pussy, and Carlo was telling Cole that every day I'm a mistake, but he's telling me the opposite.
Speaker 1: It's like and then he's saying ugly things about Tiffany like oh, you know she used to be fat or what. I'm just like, that's awful. I would I don't know, at Tiffany. And then why did okay, why did Courtney etherine? And what are Courtney and Tiffany at each other? I didn't get that either.
Speaker 2: So, you know what so interesting? I think that I don't know. I think that Tiffany the whole retreat was talking trash about Courtney, and I think she had like fed up with it. You know.
Speaker 1: But Courtney, it should be on every show. She's so funny. She's so funny. And the way she just says thing is like huh, it's like everything no matter what she says, she's like, yeah, it was crazy. He like, you know, went down on me.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: I had my hand in my hand.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Courtney gets a lot of hate from the ninety days. It was really interesting, Like Tiffany and Tim uh when we were in tu Loom didn't like her, and you know, it was really interesting, really interesting that they didn't like her so much and they thought she was like a shit talker or like stirring the pot. But it's like, yeah, she was getting information and like talking about it. Okay, it was gonna come out regardless.
Speaker 1: It's not less are you gonna do? You know, that's what you're That's what's fun because then you can get information and be like, did you know I heard so and so I heard Edwin was thanking Johanna, Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That's interesting, very interesting, Like like what else are we there? We don't have TVs? We don't we're not connected to like that anyone in our lives.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, how did Tiffany have that TV in her room?
Speaker 2: Him?
Speaker 1: Bought it stuff? He did say. I heard him say on between the sheets. I spent all my time in Tiffany's room because she had a TV. And I was like, how did she get a TV? And nobody else had one?
Speaker 2: No, Like there was one off day and Tim ended up having someone get it and he bought it and put in.
Speaker 1: He was like, go to the best Buy and to Loom and buy a TV.
Speaker 2: I don't even know where they got it, to be honest.
Speaker 1: But and then who was it that said that all Tim wanted to do was watch videos of himself.
Speaker 2: I don't think he was happy when he heard me say that.
Speaker 1: It was he just like, let me show you my season with Jennifer or is it more like pillow talk?
Speaker 2: It was pillow talk well, because I had told him like, once we got closer, I was like, I've never seen ninety Day Fiance. I've never I don't even know what shows you yet, right. I refused to google any single one of the ninety day ers because I didn't want to judge on based off Google. Like I'm I've had myself on Google and I don't. I don't. I don't like myself when I read myself on Google. Solf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: Judge anyone off Safari or Google, like that's silly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Agree.
Speaker 2: Tim was trying to show me like what he had done back in the day and that stuff. But I mean after filming, like we were, we we had long days and the last thing I wanted to do was like watch him.
Speaker 1: I think that, but I think that's hilarious. I think that it was so funny when you said that. I feel like those between the shades were golden.
Speaker 2: Get you in trouble.
Speaker 1: Is anybody still talking to Carlo? You know?
Speaker 2: He he he's every day still making amends to me. Actually, you know we dated after the show, right we I broke up with him, and then a few months after I had gone out to California and I had saw him again because my mom and I went to like this like Spa and I just saw him, but he had never really told me what I'm about to see for myself when the show aired. I think that he's pretty like embarrassed by his actions, especially that we actually did date. So he'll like text me and like he's like I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You know, I don't want to make it up to him, like listen, like this was a year ago. You don't have to make it up to me. But like lesson learned, never trust the man again, Like like I will, I will forgive, but I will never forget. And that's where we're at. And like I don't he doesn't need to make it up to me. What's done is done. Yeah right, you know, shame on me for believing him, you know, Like I was talking to tiff the other day about that. It's like, damn, shame on me. I look I look stupid, like for believing him at the finale that he didn't say that to Tiffany and he had already bought a flight to Miami.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: What he was saying to Tiffany at the finale, it's like, are you joking? Like you are about to fly back to Miami with me and you're saying to Tiffany like, oh, the stars revolve around like whatever. Whatever.
Speaker 1: He said, yees, like you're the You're the sun. They were all the stars. And then he ha's and then he said, oh, I didn't when you he said to you, like I'll wake up thinking about you and all this, And Tiffany laughs. He said the same to me. He's like, no, I didn't. I love Rob just from sitting up on Hi. I goes roll the tape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Goes, you've got the footage. Roll the tape. I was like, that's hilarious, and they did, and they did.
Speaker 2: Frustated. I mean, but how can a man just sit there and lie like that is crazy. Like I didn't think for a second that he would be lying about something like that in front of everyone. Yeah, you just lie like that.
Speaker 1: That's Do you still have his bun bun?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: And when I broke up with him the first time.
Speaker 1: We were joking on our show, We're like, we bet he has like a whole double bag full of bun buns and he puts him in his bed and he rolls around him at night so they smell like him, and then he just gives them to girls randomly.
Speaker 2: I mean, like that should be a red flag number one, Like what grown ass man sleeps with a Teddy Bear?
Speaker 1: Like then yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, teddy Bear and a bun bun. All right, I have a question. So we saw this social media post that had Sean and Aliah, Courtney and Sophie and then you so where where was that? And like, what's the tea on that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So Courtney and I went out to La to do some press for Huney for Love, which was super fun and I'm super grateful to be able to do that. Courtney is friends with Sean and Aliyah. Okay, Courtney like talks over Instagram with Sophie. So after you're doing press one day, Courtney texted Sean and Aliah and me and Courtney went over there and then Sophie had appeared, so we were all together.
Speaker 1: And did you and Sophie like compare notes about Rob or did she say she's talking to him at all or anything like that. She was.
Speaker 2: I think she is like has this like love hate relationship, Like they were married, so I think it's like, yeah, I hate him, but I love him type of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's way deeper rooted than like I know, and like I don't really care. I mean, it was a little awkward at first. I'm not gonna lie because Sophie is there and like we're talking about the show and I'm like, well, yeah, you know, like it's awkward.
Speaker 1: I wonder how she felt because she got brought up because a couple of times she got brought up. She got brought up when Cole decided to like he was gonna punch Rob or whatever. He started going respect your wife. I was like, you don't know his wife and they're not together. But I was like, what a weird thing to pull out of the blue. Rob's like what we what. That was funny.
Speaker 2: Sophie also went on Twitch one night when the first episode aired. I don't know if you know this, and she put herself on a video watching me and Rob kiss She's like, he called me that night too, He called me night. We spoke for like X amount of hours, and I'm like, I don't know, she got her timestamps wrong, wrong, But I actually did the math and Rob and I got off the phone at like five thirty in the morning, and we had to film at like eight or nine. So if he did in fact call her, it would have been from like six am to like eight, which I don't think he did. But it's just weird that I saw her go on Twitch to do a video over us kissing.
Speaker 1: And maybe I'm just too old to understand Twitch. I thought that was just a place where people watch other people play video games.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe I don't know it was on Twitch. That's where I saw. Maybe it was. She didn't do it on Twitch, but it was on Twitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get yeah. Maybe. So all right, so I've already asked you about your hair. I had written down twice because it was it was such a question that people wanted to know. All right, tell us who you're still in touch with from the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Courtney's my best friend. We talk every day.
Speaker 1: I love that girl. I think she's so funny.
Speaker 2: She's actually so funny, Like she's so good and she's really good with like life advice, Like I go to her for everything, like okay, like I would have withdrawals if I didn't talk to her every hour on the hour, like all day. I talk to Courtney quite often. Every day. Carlos texts me. You know he's trying. Now, col and I chat when Gen's not around because he's not allowed to talk to me when Gen's around, got it, friend, Because it's like it's, you know, we were in this together, like me, Cole and Carlo and like whether whatever happened, like at the end of the day, like we are a big dysfunctional family and yeah, and we experience something that not a lot of people experience, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah. So I talked to Tim and then I talked to Tiffany.
Speaker 1: Okay, and so every day with Tiffany is a okay.
Speaker 2: Now yeah, now it is definitely is her.
Speaker 1: New guy is he irish? He is he is okay, because I'd see somebody it'sn't that to me on Reddit, like, oh my god, she's been with this guy for X amount of time, but blah blah, maybe she was within which she went to the resort. I was like, no, I think they filmed this at least a year and a half, two years ago, So no, I think this is like a totally separate thing from anybody that was at the resort. She must have met him right after.
Speaker 2: We filmed last September in October, so it's a year ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she's been with this guy since then. It seems like he was a retreat, like he was a guy that came came back in. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've heard a lot about it, to be honest with you online Actually the last podcast, Zack had brought it to my attention that she was dating someone on the show, and I didn't know about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, to be honest, it's not my business.
Speaker 1: But oh, she kissed a couple of people, and she said she and Carla made out and stuff. So I can't imagine she would have a full boyfriend and then say admit that she made out with people while she was there. You know, yeah, I don't know. Well, listen, I've loved talking to you. Well, tell everybody where they can follow you so we can keep up with what you're doing there in Miami.
Speaker 2: Yes, Alise Benson Instagram my first and my last name.
Speaker 1: Easy, easy peasy, easy peasy. Well, are you open to being on any more ninety Day shows? Because we'd love to see you again.
Speaker 2: I am one hundred percent open. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay. You know they have a show called The Single Life. Are you aware?
Speaker 2: I am aware?
Speaker 1: The saying TLC people Matt Sharpe here are prayers. We say it all the time that we say Matt our prayers. Yes, okay, thank you so much, Alisa. It was so good to talk to you.
Speaker 2: It's so good to talk to you.