Speaker 1: Joining us now is Tony Ardeban of wise Wolf Gold, and Tony has set up David Night Gold that'll take you to his website. Let him know that you're coming through us, and when you get there you can start to save gold and silver gradually. He's got a wolf Pack, a club where you can determine how much you want to set aside each month, and you can benefit from the group buy that is there. You can get better buys on your gold and silver, and you can also of course buy individually whatever we want in terms of silver or gold. Tony doesn't have limits one way or the other there with that, and he can also help you with your gold or silver IRA at wise Wolf. So joining us now is Tony. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: Tony. Always great to be here, David, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. You know, this last week we've had a lot of interesting things happen. I really like the article that was up on Zero they had I'm sure this he did not pose for it, but it's looking pretty realistic with these AI pictures. They had warm buffett and a suit and tie setting on a toilet, saying that he was dumping a Bank of America stock of course, fortunately they had his pants up, you know when even they didn't subject him to that kind of indignity. But I thought it was funny they had him setting on a toilet with his hands crossed and his dumpathon they said, nearly seven billion dollars of a dump. The questions swirl as to why, Well, I think a lot of people are looking at a shaky, bubbly stock market, and they're looking at the fact that the Federal Reserve is going to reverse course after we've hit this iceberg, and nobody's paid attention to it, and so there's also all the banking issues that are there. It's a very unstable world, isn't it. That's why I like gold and silver.
Speaker 3: Well, it's funny because Warren Buffett has always talked about gold in a derogatory way.
Speaker 2: He said it doesn't do anything, it just sits there. You know. He didn't have anything good.
Speaker 3: To say about gold until right around twenty twenty, and that's when Berkshire and his team started buying up Barrett Gold and other gold mining opportunities. And it's I think it's again, this is an indicator if you really want to see the future.
Speaker 2: Well, they call him the oracle. Go look and see.
Speaker 3: What he's doing is dumping you know, Bank of America stocks and some of the traditional stuff that has been a performer.
Speaker 2: And that's because we're going to go into well.
Speaker 3: Even Jamie Demon I mean he said there's going to be an economic superstorm. And I asked the question, what a year or so ago, I said, has anybody ever seen a major bankster? I mean, he's the top banker, top bankster. Yeah, not cheerleading the economy. They usually cheerlead it like it's you know, like you're talking about the Titanic moment. It's like they usually just like you're all, everything's fine, even while the boat's thinking.
Speaker 2: So that's that.
Speaker 3: I think those kind of things are opportunities for us to pay attention.
Speaker 2: Some thing's on the horizon.
Speaker 3: Jerome pal just came out and that the time is right to adjust policy. You know, it's not talking about a rate cut twenty five basis points, but what that means is more inflation.
Speaker 2: And they didn't win the war against inflation.
Speaker 3: I know that because gold is twenty five hundred and forty eight dollars an ounce right now. I know that they it would be if they had won the war on inflation, gold would be something like twelve hundred and thirteen hundred dollars an ounce, and we're never going to see that again.
Speaker 2: Those days are long gone.
Speaker 3: So now I think I think there's a lot of interesting times on the horizon.
Speaker 2: David, for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of you pointed out twenty five basis points. I mean, that'd be the minimum that could raise it. A lot of people are pushing for them to do fifty because look at how fast they raised things, and that created problems for the small banks. I don't imagine that Warren Buffett has any stock in smaller medium sized banks, because they're like dead men walking at this point in time. Even the big you know, too big to fail banks like Bank of America. He's getting his money out of that even and so certainly he doesn't have any money in the smaller banks.
Speaker 2: That are there.
Speaker 1: And of course the situation that they're in. There's nothing wrong. Nothing has changed for the smaller banks except for two things. One the lockdown that Trump did that you know, put the knife in the heart of commercial real estate. And the second thing is the you know, what the Federal Reserve did in terms of starting to raise the rates so rapidly, you know, seventy five basis points every you know, every month or whatever it was the interval that they did it. I saw them burst that bubble back with the housing situation back in two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, they went up twenty five basis points like every month or whatever. It was like a stair step when you look at it. And they did it this time, except they were doing it it three times faster, and the banks couldn't recover and they were invested in the stuff that the federal Reserve had put out there and they didn't have enough. They raised, they changed the interest rate situation so rapidly. These banks got trapped. So all of this is a problem of the government. And when you look abroad, all of these sanctions and everything that kicked off the exit from the dollar, all these things that Biden administration did that killed the petro dollar and killed the dollar as a reserve standard. Because it is just like the banks that are circling the drain. They haven't failed, and the dollar hasn't failed, but they're all just waiting for that to happen. And even though that happened, I covered earlier this week, the fact that Europe is buying more natural gas now from Russia than they are from the United States. And that's one of the key policy objectives of all the blowing up the pipelines and all the rest of the stuff. The sanctions have failed, and along with it, they've taken down the dollar. It's truly amazing, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I think what you're witnessing is the decline of the liberal new world order, everything that was set up after nineteen forty four, after Breton Woods. Really, David, I mean, you know, look at I saw a tweet from Gold Telegraph an account I follow.
Speaker 2: It's really good information on precious metals.
Speaker 3: And he said, how come they didn't bring up in the debate.
Speaker 2: Of course, they didn't bring up anything of substance in the debate. They didn't bring up in the debate.
Speaker 3: That the dollar as a reserve asset in two thousand and one was like seventy one percent as a reserve asset around the world. Now it's fifty four percent and declining. So that means that these banks are dumping dollars. This is Triffan's dilemma. Robert triffin An economists in the nineteen sixties. What happens when those currency units that we've stocked in all these central banks worldwide come home, and you know, again the first stress test will be the smaller and medium sized banks. And you're absolutely right. Jerome Powell has raised rates faster than any time in history. Did that because of the massive money creation, massive currency creation, the likes of which we've never been seen. Eighty percent of all the dollars ever created made in the last forty eight to.
Speaker 2: Fifty months or so. Damage that again to.
Speaker 3: Our dollar, that is irreversible, and they had to raise rates again, but they didn't win the war. Gold, despite all of their projections, continues to break all time highs, and the golds broke its I don't even know how many times it's broke.
Speaker 2: It's all I keep up with this. I live in this world.
Speaker 3: I don't don't exactly know the number, but it's multiple, multiple times in the last year.
Speaker 2: And that's because central bank gold buying is increasing.
Speaker 3: D dollarization is increasing at the same time. So as these central banks stock on gold, the bricks nations, especially as they stock up on gold, they're d dollarizing, which again is coming home. It's affecting our economy and starting to see that on the periphery, warm buffet may be correct. The hardest hit sector will be the banking sector because it's going to cause all sorts of turmoil in loans, margin calls.
Speaker 2: You mentioned the commercial real estate sector.
Speaker 3: That's a time bomb that hasn't gone off yet, it will eventually. It's still aftershocks of everything that we experience in the lockdowns, and you can't outrun that forever.
Speaker 1: That's right, And all this is self inflicted wounds, you know, self inflicted wounds on the dollar with the sanction, self inflicted wounds with a quantitative easing and printing them and all the rest of this stuff, and what they did with interest rates. It's just amazing to look at this, and you know, it brings us back to the question are these people stupid or evil? I mean, is this Do they not know what they're doing? Or is this by design? That's the only question that remains when we look at this kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Isn't it all right?
Speaker 3: I mean, if they were just stupid, then they every once in a while they'd air in.
Speaker 2: Our favorite but they never do. They have some really stupid people that work for them. But I think it's all the coordinated plan. You know, this is something that's being carried out.
Speaker 3: You know, you're looking at what has to happen, all the things that have to happen to really take us.
Speaker 2: I mean, you look at the debate.
Speaker 3: I mean you kind of go into the political side of this. If you step back and take all emotion out of it and partisanship and everything else and whatever your favorite hobby horse is that you want to, you know, see come to fruition politically, take all that away.
Speaker 2: It's stupid.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just the we've dumbed everything down to the lowest common denominator. There's no substance at all, and so we're left, you know, without again, we're not asking the big questions.
Speaker 2: This is all bread and circus and a distraction.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, geopolitically and the earthquakes that are happening around the world. You and I were talking off air. You mentioned Turkey looking to join the Bricks Nations. You know, there's some backstory to that. You know, Turkey's always been called like the sick man of Europe. They've been they've put into NATO, but not really brought to the dance and they weren't brought into the EU, like you said off air, we were talking about that and again, but they have massive gold holdings, and you know, the Bricks nations are trying to reset all of their commodities.
Speaker 2: That's that's really the goal here.
Speaker 3: It's not necessarily in my opinion, I haven't seen anything about a unified currency with the Bricks because some of them are at odds with each other. You know, India and China aren't exactly friends. So but economically, you know, they look at the United States, they see the hegemonic dominance of the dollar system and the bullying and the sanctions and everything that's happened, especially in the last twenty years. It's been really put on hyperdrive. I think these nations look at it and say, how do we have cross border payments and get away from the dollar. They don't necessarily have to have a new currency that supplants the dollar, but just a way to transact gold is that answer, I think, because all of them are stocking up on that. I mean, it's what Russia's gold purchases are up six hundred and one percent in the last month or so.
Speaker 2: Wow. I mean, this is we'd live an unprecedented times.
Speaker 3: Deed, allarization is rapidly happening, and that should be the number one story politically because it's going to affect the United States, you know, economically, socially across the board, but we're not talking about that.
Speaker 1: And to your point about India and China, I mean, they they got areas of the border where they're shooting at each other, and yet to them it's more important the threat from America than the threat that they present to each other on their own border. And yet we don't even talk about it in the debates. You know, Turkey, Oh well you can be part of our war team here with NATO, but I don't know about putting you into the EU any of that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So they're looking to to have an economic alliance outside of all that. It truly is amazing when you look at what they're doing. Now, there was an interesting article I know that you're talking about. You're looking at doing something with bitcoin there at Wisewolf. When you get your take on this, this is on Wall Street Journal, the shadow dollar that is fueling the financial underworld. In this particular case, they're not coming after bitcoin. They're coming after Tether, but it looks very much like the same type of attacks that they do whenever, you know, they see something as competition to the dollar, they oh, it's the dark web, or it's the shadow dollar, or this or that. What do you see happening in that sphere?
Speaker 3: That's the stable coin world? And to be completely honest, it's not something I've really ever dabbled in. You know, I do understand that it's used, especially with cross border payments and settlements and things like that, and then they digitized it. I'm wondering if this is because tether has been so successful and there's been many audits of tether. This is again I'm not sanctioning it, I'm not endorsing it, but I've looked at a lot of articles that have looked at tether and they're backing you know, can they dollar for dollar back up what they have as far as what's being traded? What I've seen says yes. But again I don't have any control over that. You know, these kind of articles that come out always make me think, you know, are you being because it's successful because it's tied to the dollar, are you being softened up a little bit to accept maybe a supplanting of tether.
Speaker 2: You know, so some people have asked.
Speaker 3: If Tether's going to be used as a as a treasury asset. No, because first of all, the CBDC has to be installed.
Speaker 2: And I think that's the issue here.
Speaker 3: If you're going after something that is successful that is pegged to the dollar, I'm wondering if it is a way to get people to look at a you know, a pause alternative with the central bank digital currency being implemented, especially with FED now you know that came out over a year ago and they built the backbone for that in the settlement system.
Speaker 2: So that's a good question, David.
Speaker 1: I was wondering if you thought that maybe it was kind of what you're talking about there. Maybe it's a way of you know, pushing nudging people towards the CBDC because then they say, well, you know, it's a stable coin, it's tied to the dollar one to one and everything. And then of course Montana is going to be putting together a stable coin next year. But I don't think they're pegging it to the dollar. I think they're pegging it to gold. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: That's what I've heard.
Speaker 3: Pegging something to the dollar is not a great idea, but I mean, as far as like I mean, the dollar still is the world's reserve currency. But this is again, we're talking about dedollarization, and things are happening rapidly. I don't think you're going to wake up one day and the dollar's gone to zero or anything. You're gonna have plenty of time. But it's not something you know, if you you definitely don't save dollars, you definitely don't house your value in dollars.
Speaker 2: This is very much a transitory system.
Speaker 3: You want to get in and out, use it as a you know, a method of payment or something like that. That's what tether is supposed to be. But I asked the same quote. I see those kind of articles. I just wonder, are you just being psychologically softened because tether works as far as I know, I mean, I've heard nothing but good things on the use of tether and their financials.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought it was interesting.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I thought it was interesting about the headline, you know, oh, this is a shadow dollar and anything implying that it's like the dark web, implying that it can't be tracked, and yet buried into the article they say well, you know, they can track it on the blockchain, and of course all these things can be tracked except for an arrow and pirate coin, they can all be tracked on the blockchain. And so are they just kind of subtly putting that out. You know, that's you may want to look at these the digital dollars, and you you know, think that you can do this and nobody's going to see what you're doing or whatever. I just that's the field that I got from it. I don't know, Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 3: Some of the last place you'd ever want to do, like a great deal of illicit activities in cryptocurrencies literally on an open source blockchain ledger. I've always thought that was just so silly that you have these and that's just kind of a group think deal that they put out, and it's just you know, especially after Silk Road, they look a look at all this is just elicit money laundering and sex trafficking and drugs, and it really is silly. It's it's permanent, it's on the block it's forever, and it's open source. So no, I don't I don't think that's a I don't think it's where criminals go it's criminals go to stacks of cash. Dictators and drugug cartels have palettes of US currency, so not you know, not hoarding bitcoin, not holding tether.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is amazing. And you know, those have been their two big arguments. Oh well, it's it's illicit activity and it's using too much energy and it's going to burn up the planet and everything. Now they've got to pretend that's not the issue because of AI. They've never come up with anything this is energy intensive as AI. So that's blown that argument out of the water. And you know, the other thing is just really a charade. So I'm really kind of wondering, you know, how they're going to try to sell CBDC to people. You know, is it going to be something like they just did with this. It's like, oh, well, you know, look we have successful things with tether. A lot of people have talked about how they might use ethereum as the backbone to switch over to it or something. Who knows what they're going to do. We know they're going to push it. We just don't know how they're going to try to nudge us into it. Will it be an incentive? You know, will they try to bribe us or will they just beat us over the head with a you know, rubber mallet or something, you know to do it.
Speaker 3: You know, well, I definitely think it'll be because we haven't. It'll be an enemy, an external thing. It's an external that they did this. These other nations got together and there's it's kind of like, you know, shades of what Nixon talked about when he closed the gold window in nineteen seventy one. And you know, there's speculators and other things that are going after we have to keep our strong dollar and we're all in this together. One of the ways you can do this is, oh, and there's you know, there's so much fraud and I mean that's there's multiple ways they can do it. But it won't I don't think they It'll come in the guys if you have to do this, I think it'll be. We're in this together, and you know this is this is a way to save yourself. And you know this is there's free credits in here and all this stuff and you just get your biometrics typed to it. That's that's the way they'll do it. You know, there's just a war on cash. There's a war on things that exist in the real world. I mean I like digital currencies, I like I like bitcoin. I mean again, I've never shied away from that, but you know, you and I really our talks always go back to physical something that you know, real, like gold and silver. I mean, that's my first choice in this in this era, I definitely think I'm going to be in the physical domain.
Speaker 2: But that's the way they'll go.
Speaker 3: They'll go, they'll push, they'll push the you know this, this benefits all of you, it benefits us.
Speaker 2: Everything's we're all in this together, and there's an external enemy.
Speaker 3: They did this, and now we have to fight back and you know, band together, download your digital wallet, all that stuff.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, COVID did.
Speaker 2: It to us, right, right, the invisible enemy. Yeah, the devil did it to us. All. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's interesting how they're using Tether, you know, because there's that article from Wall Street Journal, and then you know, on coin Telegraph they've got an article about Tether. At the same time, all of a sudden, we're seeing a bunch of stuff from tether who he says that bitcoin is unstoppable, it's the only decentralized currency. But of course there's a difference between currency and money. That's you know, gold is the decentralized money because it's got intrinsic value and that type of thing. And it also really is shadow it's out of their system, is private and all the rest of these things. So it is interesting to see how this is shaking out. But it is going to be a time of shaking, isn't it. A lot of things are going to be shaken, and I think they're just kind of they're propping this whole stuff up until after the election. It may some things may fall before the election, though in October, they don't have absolute control. Even though they they have control a lot of things, they may not be able to control it. But I think if they had their druthers, they would do it.
Speaker 2: Next year.
Speaker 1: After the election is when we're going to definitely see them try to pull something. Something might fall, you know, like this big Jenga puzzle or something something unintentionally fall before the election, but definitely they're going to pull out the bottom lynch pin after the election. I think that is what happen. Is that what you think is going to happen?
Speaker 2: What do you think? I think?
Speaker 3: So, you know, I've tried to figure out what exactly is happening here. They want to, I think put in the lap of whoever control, who's ever in control or perceived control. After the election is going to have to deal with the economic fallout of the massive again, massive currency creation, the likes of never has never been seen before on this planet. That's happened in the last five years. Somebody's going to have to pay for that. There's going to be massive setbacks economically, you know, as far as our purchasing power are standing in the world. Geopolitically again, the bricks nations are unifying and getting away from the dollar system. All the liberal new World orders set up in nineteen forty four is coming apart at the seams. And this is part of the fourth turning process. So the open question is and it's funny because if you look at the headlines, there's so much finale.
Speaker 2: Oh well, there's a debate, and you know.
Speaker 3: It looks like it's Trump's over with or that, or you know, Harris is leading folks. You know, a month or two in politics is an eternity. It's an eternity. I mean, things change on a dime. There's no I don't think there's any way to prognosticate anything at this point. But the only thing, the open question that I have is what suits the ruling class better? Who's holding the bag. It's not a question of we're going to have an economic downturn. We are going to have one. I'm sorry, I don't want one to happen. But this is just the numbers of David. We pay more on interest on the debt than the Defense Department budget annually. Now, I mean that is a mind blowing if you've studied economics a little bit. I'm not an expert at all. I just like history, and you know, I'm a paratrooper likes books. So I look back at history and say, this has never happened. This is Is anybody else paying attention to that? But no, we're not really, We're just doing surface level politics. But you got to think two or three steps ahead.
Speaker 1: I think we're going to be fine. I mean, they're going to take the taxes off of tips. We'll be fine. Both of them are great. I mean, say we're good. That's their economic policy, no taxall.
Speaker 3: You know, but eighty Houshi running the simulations mean, well, one of the ways you get rid of nationalism forever is you you know, you say, well, here's the nationalism one, and then we got, you know, the Great Depression two point zero. That's right, worse than any time in history. And that's you know, and you had Biden running around talking about how Trump was Herbert Hoover, Herbert Hoover.
Speaker 2: He said it over and over again.
Speaker 3: I'm like, are they trying to you know, kind of like the Hooverville's and branding him like ahead of time?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh yeah, my questions I asked.
Speaker 1: I agree, you know, I said, it's like whoever's going to be best at creating chaos and that thing for them? But also they could finally shut down nationalism by handing him the exploding cigar, you know, and congratulations and walk away and let this whole thing blow up in his face and blame it all like you said on nationalism, populism and everything. See, see you did that and look what you got.
Speaker 2: Right right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I agree. So yeah, be careful what you asked for. You just might get it.
Speaker 2: That's been my thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, you could probably mean I think even psychologically there would be a boost in the economy of Trump wins, just because I think people would think more, associate him more with business. And you know, whatever happened prior to twenty twenty was not so bad. You know, low gas prices in the stock market was high. But that'll be short lived again, even if it's a short even if it's even if it's a small boon in the economy, you still have to pay the piper. There's still so much happening right now that is not in the mainstream headlines.
Speaker 2: That just accelerating. Yeah, the deedollarization is real. I agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I associate him with bankruptcies. We take six casinos and the bankruptcy. Oh, what's he going to do with this casino? The stock market and the rest of the country. I mean, you know, if you can't make money at a casino, we basically have a license to print money there. You know, if he's going to leverage it that much and doesn't care about debt, of course, he's not going to care about public debt type of thing.
Speaker 3: So I curtally associate him with the loss of money because I've lost money, you know, because I have to like do my best analysis.
Speaker 2: It doesn't involve worshiping him in the cult, so I get too tie.
Speaker 3: People don't use my business or listen to me because I don't tell him what they want to hear.
Speaker 1: That's right, Oh yeah, tell me about it, you know, the angry stuff. And you know, they're angry at me. And you you know, even though we told them what was going to happen, and it did happen, it's not what they wanted to happen, and so they're angry about it. You know, they blame it on us and not on Trump. It's just the most amazing thing when you look at January the sixth. You know, I use my job at the infot Words to try to warn people about it. I get fired and then you know, when all this stuff is happening, and after January the sixth, it's like, Okay, what's he going to do to help these people that he used nothing? And and you know, and I'm Chris, leave him alone. He's not president anymore. And I said, he's not done. You know, he's going to But they were angry at me. It's like I stole the election from him some or something. You know, it's ridiculous, but that's the way that it is. Now. You got your program coming up right after this program at eleven o'clock on Twitter and on Rock Fin and on Rumble. Tell everybody about that. What you're going to be doing today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have the once a week with Arderburn Radio Transmission. I just signed a deal with the radio station in Dallas. They're going to replay my show on the weekend. So it's a station I've been listening to for twenty years and I've been with Salem now for six since I started broadcasting in San Antonio. So that's something cool that we're doing again. It's only one It used to be five days a week. I can't do that anymore. We do once a week Arterburn Radio Transmission again live on Rockfinn, Twitter at Tony Arderburn. The Rock Fin and the Rumble channels are America Unplugged. That's where we do the show with Billy Ray Valentine and the legendary Don Jefferies once a week. So we share that channel. So if anybody would like to come over and subscribe and join the chat and you got question and then you want to throw at me that that'd be great.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see you guys.
Speaker 1: That's great, that's great. So you got the radios coming up in Dallas and other places, and you've got the show immediately America Unplugged following I guess America is it the America Unplugged our artur And Radio, which well.
Speaker 3: It's a yeah, artabur And Radio, but we use the America Unplugged channel. We just shared that channel all three of us, Billy and Don myself, So it just helps keep people like kind of the same channel.
Speaker 2: We grow that and I think we have a lot of cross pollination from our audience. So that's good. That's always. It's been a good experiment there on that great. That's great.
Speaker 1: So it's coming up, and we certainly appreciate your support of this program. I've always been a friend of ours and a friend of the program, and we thank you very much for that. And so people, if you want to get into Gold and Silver and do it gradually, or if you've got a lump sum that you want to do either way, Tony can help you there at Wisewolf and you can get there via David Knight dot Gold. Easy to remember. Tony set that up for us. Thank you so much, Tony, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you the David Knight Show. You can listen to with your ears. You can even watch it by using your eyes.
Speaker 2: In fact, if.
Speaker 4: You can hear me, that means you're listening to the David Night Show right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good job.
Speaker 4: And you want to know something else, You can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Thedavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 2: That's a website.