Speaker 1: Ripped, so you don't have to run in Just as fast as we can.
Speaker 2: Shooter's gonna help come Man Dix.
Speaker 3: Is the Troubleshooter Show Now, Tom Martinez, Welcome.
Speaker 4: My friends, Welcome to the show, the only show of it's kind. We're here to solve problems, answer questions, take complaints. I want to say hello out there to my fellow garbage. Did everybody out there here what Biden had to say about anybody that votes for Trump? Not with the fake media, it's trying to make you think what he says, But here's what he actually said.
Speaker 5: Just the other day, speaker at his rally called Puerto Rico a floating island of garbage. Well, let me tell you something I don't. I don't know the Puerto rican I know, or Puerto Rico where I'm in my home state of Delaware. They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating out there as his supporters.
Speaker 4: Wow, the only garbage out there.
Speaker 5: They're supporters coy contred everything we've done.
Speaker 4: What do you think of that?
Speaker 6: Doc?
Speaker 4: My god, did you realize you're a piece of garbage?
Speaker 7: I didn't realize that, but it just shows that Biden totally has lost it.
Speaker 8: I knew I was deplorable, but now Mark, he's lost it. My god, he's the boss, he's the president, he's the man in charge, He's the Matt Daddy.
Speaker 7: That's scary as anything.
Speaker 4: The Republicans are the ones trying to pull the wool over your eyes. For God's sake, people, wake up. I know this is a consumer show and we are here to solve problems, answer questions, and take complaints. But my fellow garbage people out there, make sure you vote. There's only one way to stop all this fake news. That's what he said. They're going to try to walk it back for the next week. But just like Hillary Clinton and her deplorable bs, these guys screwed up big time.
Speaker 9: They actually said for the first time something they really think.
Speaker 4: Now did time show up yet?
Speaker 7: And Mark, it was a joke by a comedian, not by Trump.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know exactly what it was, and it was absurd, Doc, one hundred percent absurd. People even got mad at that. But then to come out and actually tell more than half the country, yes, more than half the country their garbage has to be the dumbest political thing I've ever heard. I mean, that's how stupid these people are. Her and her boss over there are complete morons. And I promise you, Colorado, if everybody that feels away idough gets out and votes, we can actually change this state. I'm not saying we're doing it this year, but we can get pretty damn close and at least scare these people into being reasonable in the future. Mark, it's really really a horrible situation upon any which way to call half the country garbage, I can't believe it. Let me tell you something. If Trump did that and called all the Hillary people or I'm sorry Hillary, I get them all confused because they both suck. She said, deplorable. And then these guys, these guys meaning uh, I'm so I'm so flustered right now. But Biden and Harris calling half the population garbage is unacceptable and people have to get out there and vote. You have to get out there and vote. Don't think we're stuck here in this blue state. Now, Kay, what's going on with you?
Speaker 10: K Hi? Tom? You're so helpful for so many people, and we all love you and appreciate you. Go ahead, Kake, love to sow and I'm good at it. And a man in a hotel.
Speaker 11: Ok said, Okay, this is.
Speaker 1: A repeat call.
Speaker 4: I don't understand what's going on here. You called up someone was going to repair your sewing machine. Correct, and then they took off. Wait a minute, I want to make sure I'm talking to the right K. Then they took off to go get married. Invited you to the wedding, but you were going to go to the wedding because you didn't want to eat the bad food. That's not me, that's not you. So this is a different issue with the sewing machine.
Speaker 10: It's completely difficult.
Speaker 4: Okay, go ahead. What's going on with U? K. I jumped the gun.
Speaker 10: There sewing machine in the cabinet, and it does him stitches, it sews on buttons, it does everything for a man walking in a hotel.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 10: When we went to a seminole, he said that he can fix anything.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: He was a handyman.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you actually forget you've called him before. I'm just curious. I mean, I'm just curious. Or do you have two sewing machines and this is a different sewing machine.
Speaker 10: I have one in the basement, got it very well, okay, and it's in the cabinet.
Speaker 4: Okay, what's this guy's number? I want to try to solve your problem right now. I'm going to have Kelly call him on the air and we're going to figure out why he can't fix your sewing machine. So what's his name?
Speaker 10: He moves to California?
Speaker 4: Does he not have a phone. I'm not going to send him smoke signals.
Speaker 10: I don't have his number in California.
Speaker 4: Okay, then how can I help you? Kay? What can we do to make your life better today?
Speaker 10: Have somebody that knows how to put in the bobbing holder okay, and had to fix it, then I'll have a good time sewing. Okay, good, it's sewing. And I'm willing to give a one one way that's in the cabiner in my basement.
Speaker 4: So you need you need someone that knows how to fix a sewing machine.
Speaker 10: Exactly correct, Tom.
Speaker 4: I am not sure. I don't think we have anybody on the referral list. Hopefully we can find someone out there. Maybe we have someone listening right now that could help you with that. I mean, what do you think the value of that sewing machine? I don't know. If I'm in Walmart, I see in some of their aisles. They have sewing machines that hook up to computers that are like one hundred bucks. How much is this one worth? I mean, what is your sewing machine worth?
Speaker 10: It's that's a lot of money because I can use it when I get snowed in.
Speaker 4: No, I know it's worth it. That's not where I'm going. I'm saying if to repair it is one hundred dollars, because someone's got to come to your house look at it, figure out what. Kay, you're not your Okay, we're just on We're on separate planets. For God's sake. Here's what I'm trying to tell you. If it costs more to repair than to replace, how much is a new sewing machine?
Speaker 10: Well, I think shingers are no longer being that.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't care who makes it. If they don't make it, how much is a new sewing machine?
Speaker 10: I don't remember it.
Speaker 4: Is it just normal? I assume it's not going to hook up to a computer. You just want a normal sewing machine? Is that right?
Speaker 10: It's better than normal because it does a lot of things. When you know how to walk, like what and I know how to walk? But if it's broken, I can't sew.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's a Singer heavy duty forty four fifty two high speed sewing machine with accessory kit. It has enhanced piercing power. Will that work for you?
Speaker 10: Is it a singer?
Speaker 4: It's a singer. It's a it's a singer heavy duty. It is the mac Daddy of sewing machines. It's the bomb dot Com.
Speaker 10: And would I pick it up?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 10: What I pick it up?
Speaker 4: Will this work for you?
Speaker 10: It would?
Speaker 4: All right? I'm gonna buy you a sewing machine. Okay, Oh, come on, I'm buying you a sewing machine because it'll save my sanity. Hold on a second, all right, I'm gonna put you on a three oh three seven one three eight two five five Kelly, I'm not kidding. I want to get that handled today. We're gonna buy her this sewing machine. I need her address in wherever this thing's gonna ship from Amazon. This poor lady's called a couple times, and no offense to you, Cab. I know you're a little confused and all you want is something for winners so you can sew and do your thing. I want to make sure this one works for you. I don't know how we're gonna send you a picture of it or whatever. But we're gonna get you a sewing machine. For that matter. If I got to bring you to Walmart and pick one out, we can do that after the show today. That's just how we're gonna handle this. Three oh three seven one three eight two five five. You've been ripped off, taken advantage of. You just need help. That is what this show's for. Three oh three Martino is the number that works all the time. We're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back after this.
Speaker 12: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance. Pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 13: All right.
Speaker 4: Three oh three seven one three eight two five five. Three oh three Martino, You've been ripped off taking advantage of I do want to hear from you. I also love to hear comments on what do you think about this newest and don't let people talk into thinking it's a gaff. There's no gaff when the President of the United States comes out and basically says if you vote for Donald Trump or support him, if you support closed borders, if you support a better life in general, than basically your garbage. So I would like to hear from you on either side of that. And I'm not trying to turn this into littical day, but let's face it, the election six days away and everything's going nuts out there. I mean, Deputy Doc, you've been around for more elections than I have. How many elections? How many of you voted for are voted.
Speaker 7: In since I was able to?
Speaker 4: So you started with Lincoln.
Speaker 7: I started with Lincoln, then I went to gar who it was Garfield or McKinley, and then I went for Eisenhower.
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen a more contentious race than this one? I would say sixteen maybe, yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's it's hard to compare this to twenty sixteen.
Speaker 4: I can't even imagine what was a Gore versus Bush. I can't even imagine one of them calling the other people garbage. I mean, it's I just can't believe it happened. They always talk about in October surprise. What I'd like to know is does this change people's minds if they were going to vote for Kamala and all of a sudden they're thinking, my god, she's saying she's the candidate for everybody but her boss and the administration that she's second in charge in is call in everybody garbage. On the other side, I.
Speaker 7: Think it's just going to add a little bit to the people who is still on the fence.
Speaker 4: Maybe, you know, I I sure hope. So what do you see the outcome of this to be everybody?
Speaker 7: I think it's going to be really close. Mark, And you know, it's so hard to determine in the swing states because of absentee balloting, illegal people voting. You know, there's just so many things that can go wrong with predictions.
Speaker 4: You know, that one in Virginia was crazy. I guess the Supreme Court just came out and they said, you know what if someone filled out the registration and basically said they're not a citizen, they're not allowed to vote. It's hard to believe the Supreme Court had to make that decision for Virginia. I mean, it's crazy. They basically, they basically told the Department of Justice to, you know, go pound sand. I mean, these people actually walked in when they were trying to get a driver's license or trying to vote, whatever they were doing, I think getting an ID card of some sort, and they put their not a citizen and then they try that they want to put them on the voter roll. I just can't even understand where these Democrats are coming from.
Speaker 7: Market's amazing what they're allowing these illegal immigrants to do. They support they're getting with money and housing, and I think for me, the biggest issue in the election is for me, it's immigration. We need to get we need to get our borders under control.
Speaker 4: It's so horrible if you start thinking of all the children that were lost and just the lies, the boldfaced lies of the current administration looking you in the eyes through television or at these rallies, and what Harris and Biden will let you believe is they've done everything they can. It's Congress fault. But everybody knows that's not true. That there can't be one person out there that truly believes that that's the case. The truth is, and I mean this, the truth is, they want to let everybody in because if you give a lot of people's stuff and make them citizens, allow them to vote, they're hoping that in the future they're going to be part of the Democrat Party.
Speaker 7: Well, I'll tell you, Mark, I have a lot of friends who are liberals that I put up with. But their big concern and this is from intelligent people who are professionals, own businesses, lawyers, etc. They think that Donald Trump is somehow going to ruin our democracy, that he's going to become a fascist dictator. They don't understand checks and balances and the separation of powers.
Speaker 4: But it's actually more, it's even more ridiculous in my opinion, because these are the people saying he's going to weaponize the Justice Department and basically the office of the White House.
Speaker 7: They're one Biden has done.
Speaker 4: They're the ones, for the first time in history, has gone after their competition that's running for president. Absolutely, I mean, it's absolutely insane.
Speaker 7: And if you want to see something, go on YouTube and watch some of the the committee. The I don't know the Justice Committee that are examining Biden's nominations for federal judge ships. It is so incredible what these judges think and what kind of nonsense ses speeling in our judicial system. They're all ideologues that are worse than progressives because they're going to be in power.
Speaker 4: It's a sad state, I really think though. Looking at the polls and all the swing states, Trump seems to be ahead, I think except for one, but they're very close. But then I go back and look at twenty sixteen and twenty how wrong the polls had it when it came to Trump. So I'm hoping it's the same thing. He's actually up three or four more points, or is going to actually finish three or four more points higher. I think we're going to see over three hundred electoral votes for Trump or to ninety seven.
Speaker 7: I think Markey right, And I think part part of it is a lot excuse me, A lot of people don't want the backlash from other people around them for voting for Trump, so they don't say they're going to vote for Trump. When they get into that voting booth, they do and they fill out the ballot. They know it's good for him, and they vote for Trump well.
Speaker 4: And it's amazing black men and then Hispanics. The polling right now, we don't know if that's actually going to happen, and he's going to claim a lot more of those votes than he ever has before, and for that matter, any Republican has before. But I go back and circle back to the same thing. I think a lot of people, a lot of people have finally woken up and said, wait a minute, the fake news has just been lying to us. This is absolutely crazy, Harris. If you go back and listen to her speeches, she didn't want anything to do with fracking. Now she does. Trump doesn't want to have a tax and income tax on waiters and other people like that, right, and all of a sudden, she doesn't want to anything that seems to be working for Trump. Now she's in favor of. But if you look at anything in the past with her, I mean, we've all seen the TV ads where she basically wants to pay for people that are incarcerated and aren't even citizens of this country. In her own words on a TV interview, wants to pay for transgender surgery for people that are locked up and not even part of this country.
Speaker 7: It's absurd, and these judgments.
Speaker 4: Why do you think people have and I mean this dooc You're a smart guy, man, you really are a smart guy. So why do you think people did buy into it in twenty twenty? Do you think it truly was all the fake media covering up like the Biden laptop and for two years all we heard was Russia, Russia, Russia, and he was in bed with Russia, which all turned out to be fake? Was it just all the fake news? And then they block them from they block them from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, They based tried to erase the president of the US.
Speaker 7: I mean, you've just answered your own question mark, that's why it happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But do people now understand that it happened. Do they look back and go, oh my god, we really did get duped?
Speaker 7: I think to some extent, But I think, you know, people look at their grocery bill, look at their gas bill, look at the cost of everything of driving a car, putting food on the table for family of four, it's up thirty percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but once again, somehow that's not going to be that's not going to be their fault. But I think people actually are seeing through it now, Yeah, well, I mean gasoline. I had some guy argue with me. Do you realize now it was staring COVID. First of all, gasoline was a lot less under Trump because we were drill baby drilling. But at one point during COVID and Parker Elizabeth and in Centennial, there was numerous gas stations that had gas for a dollar a gallon, a dollar ninety nine cents a gallon. Now, granted, most of that's COVID that did that much to do with it, but normal prices for gas at that point were around two bucks. Alright, just drives me nuts. Listen, folks, three oh three seven one three eight two five five, you've been ripped off. You gotta comment. Please call now three oh three seven one three eight two five five will be right back.
Speaker 12: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot Com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 4: All right, three oh three seven one three h two five five, you've been ripped off for taking advantage of we're here to help. Well, really, any problems you have, maybe with the landlord contractor. I got a lot off my mind in the first fifteen thirty minutes. I just I'm not going to recap on the whole thing. But this whole garbage comment by the current administration, the Biden Harris administration, is just nonsense. If you want something different in your life, you want lower grocery prices, a secured border, if you just want a better America, if you want to make America great again, safe again, well then you're garbage. Think about that.
Speaker 5: I don't know the Puerto Rican that I.
Speaker 4: Know what a bumbling fool. In fact, he can barely he can barely piece together a sentence. But if anybody out there tries to tell you that he was only talking about a supporter, the one comedian, just listen to it for yourself. Pull it up, put headphones on, listen to it in fact, do it one more time, Shannon, play it in its entirety, and then I'm going to a roofing problem with George, I promise.
Speaker 5: And just the other day, Hey, I speaker at his rally called Puerto Rico a floating island of garbage.
Speaker 7: Well, let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: I don't know the Puerto Rican that I know Puerto Rico where I'm in my home state of Delaware.
Speaker 4: His home state is Puerto Rican, honorable people.
Speaker 5: The only garbage I see floating down there is his supporters.
Speaker 4: Wow, the only garbage I see out there are his supporters. Now what's strange is I read that the White House literally changed the transcript, which I always thought was illegal. I didn't think you could rewrite history in the Oval Office. But these guys have done everything, including weaponizing the Justice Department against Okay, I'm not going.
Speaker 7: To say malcol If I don't come in tomorrow, Yes, it's because I'm garbage in my garbage days. Today it's I go home and they pick me up. I won't be in tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I can't believe Harris just referred to half the country as garbage. Hey, I know the libs out there are saying now I was biting. Who the hell do you think Harris is. She's been under that administration for that, She's been in charge of the border, in charge of everything. This is all her. Every part of every problem in your life right now has everything to do with Harris. So they are one and the same. Don't let them fool you. And they're both dumb. They're both not very smart people. George, what's going on with this roofer man? Yes, George, what a jerk? You know what? I just can't even sometimes I scratch my head. Just dump them, Kelly, I mean, what a jerk. I can't even say what he came on and said. Did I hit that dump button fast enough? Shannon? What a perv? George, I can say, is pretty much a perv. Wow, I'm sorry I missed it.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 4: I don't know how I think. I don't think you could have caught that. I don't think anybody could have, so I don't think it was your issue. It's probably some Democrat. Well, it's definitely a hater, there's no doubt it's a hater. But I'm not sure why they were trying to take something out on Tom because he's not here. Right now doing the show. I am so it was kind of curious they called there. But anyhow, folks out there three O three seven one three eight two five five, we would love to hear from you with any comments you have, any problems you have. We're very proud of what we do, and I'm very proud of what Tom is done for forty five years. To that last caller there, I would love to know any accomplishments he's had in his life. Generally, jerks like that to call up have done nothing in their life. Nothing. I mean, like literally nothing. I would love to know of any accomplishment he's ever had because he's a fool, and that recovered millions, hundreds of millions of dollars easily hundreds and people don't.
Speaker 7: Realize a lot of the stuff we do behind the scenes. We don't even mention on the air.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, over when we say three hundred million dollar stock in cash, merchandise exchanges and refunds, it goes way further than that. Oh I know, those are things that people have heard on the air. If you just think of how many people we've saved by not doing what they heard on the air, It's incredible. What's the biggest difference you think you've personally made on this show, the biggest case where it could have been a lot worse or you got something done. I am curious, what are you?
Speaker 7: There was one with a bank about a month ago where it was one hundred thousand dollars charge. I don't know if you remember it, and we got that reverse.
Speaker 4: Like on a credit card or on what. I don't recall that.
Speaker 7: It was on a credit card. Something went wrong and anyway, I just remember it was one hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: Dollars that got re Wow, that's a good one.
Speaker 7: A lot of stuff we do, you know, is even five ten thousand dollars is a lot of money to people.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's a ton of money to almost anybody.
Speaker 7: And you know, no'll smuck. It's also feeling better about things. When people get ripped off, it's not only money. It hurts their ego, it hurts the self esteem, and when you right the wrong it gives them back that feeling of self esteem and that they weren't taking advantage of.
Speaker 4: You know, I had, and that can't be measured. A lot of people don't know this. You know, I'm whatever, I'm here helping people all the time. But I got taken doc by a general manager. When I had five good years around town. I had a general manager that I hired, and with my dime, he was literally opening up another tire shop on Broadway using my lines of credit. While he was paying my bills, he started paying his own bills out of kitty if you will.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 4: He got me for about a quarter million dollars. Now, he's spent a couple of years in federal prison. I rather it have been a state prison. His wife left him, his kids can't stand him. So a lot of stuff happened to him after that. But I've been there, man, I think we've all been there at some point. I'll tell a quick one about Tom. He had a guy talk him into The guy worked at Fox News. This is going back in the day, talked him into investing into a donut shop, and sure enough, the guy had a gambling problem with all things, and not only took Tom's money, but a lot of other coworkers' money. And basically he went up to Hill and lost it or went to Vegas. I'm not sure where he lost it all, but he lost it all gambling. It's nuts. How about you have you been ripped off?
Speaker 7: Yeah, there was something called financial visions. The guy owed. What he did was he would give short term loans to funeral homes if the person had insurance. So a lot of times people had death benefits. They couldn't collect the people.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm trying to understand. So people could afford to bury whoever passed.
Speaker 7: They were right, they would have the death benefit. I got it.
Speaker 13: He would.
Speaker 7: He would regalize it and lend them short term money.
Speaker 4: Almost like almost like these tax places like H and R block his high interest, high fee money based upon a return right.
Speaker 7: But he wasn't charging He was only charging like five or six percent. And he had all sorts of people involved in it, people who were his best friends, people that went on vacations with his families. Well what was he doing though, Well, for a while he was paying off people at twelve percent, and then he just stopped left town and he did get arrested and he's still in jail.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 7: So I got caught for about a couple of but you know, it's interesting. The year that I got caught, I was able to deduct it from my taxes. And then they changed the law that you're not no longer allowed to deduct losses like that from your tax i.
Speaker 4: Wonder why they don't allow that. That's an interesting Uh, that's that's an interesting rule for the irs. Yeah, that if you get ripped off on an investment, you're sure you can't deduct that now.
Speaker 7: And investment is different than a Ponzi scheme, okay somehow, So if you invest in a in a stock and you lose it, obviously can't take it. But apparently for that for a while, if it was a Ponzi scheme in fraud, you allowed to deduct it.
Speaker 4: That's a nuts man, all right, folks. Real three seven one three eight two five five three zero three Martino, I want to hear from you right now. We'll be right back.
Speaker 12: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 1: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 12: Time for an insurance check up free, No obligation can be person call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 4: All right, three oh three seven one three eight two five five. You've been ripped off taking advantage of we want to hear from you. Uh phone's been quiet as hell today, Doc. The show started off strange. I'm not sure what happened to Tom, but he uh he disappeared. Hopefully we get him back up during the break. I'm not I'm just not sure.
Speaker 7: It was an alien abduction. I saw the I saw the saw gets affed up. I saw the saucer over his uh over's house.
Speaker 4: Hey, in all honesty, do you have election anxiety? Do I do you hit your mike?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I am really worried if what will happen if Kamala wins.
Speaker 4: It drives me in, man.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking of going to Poland and doing remote Yeah, because Poland has the best policy as far as democracy and immigration control.
Speaker 4: I find myself waking up in the middle of the night and checking my phone for news. And I am not kidding, yep. I really have just for the past week, and it's tough, man. It truly is an anxiety that the media has put in all of us. And I don't care what side you're on, and I'm not sure. I'd love to have a psychologist on or a psychiatrist actually figure out some form of remedies to it, because it's a tough deal.
Speaker 7: Man. Well, I have a question for You've been in the radio business for a while. Yeah, why why is it that the television and newsput media are so liberal and talk radio seems to be conservative?
Speaker 4: That'd be a better question for Tom. I remember way back when I was doing KOA in two thousand, remember the hanging Chads. Yeah, I was the only liberal. Yup, people out there are going what what did he just say? I was the only liberal on And I was on late at night. I was on like I want to say, nine o'clock till midnight or eight till eleven, something like that. And then in the morning Mike Rosen, if he happened to hear me the night before, would attempt to pick apart, and in a lot of cases he was very good at what he did, would pick apart anything I had to say about the hanging chads and what was going on in the country. But I was one of these guys that said the president is getting selected, not elected, because really the Supreme Court, in a lot of ways ultimately picked that presidency.
Speaker 7: True.
Speaker 4: I also remember in that period of time they tried an experiment and you had people that were pretty liberal on AM radio. I think one of them was Randy Rhoades. Shannon, you can help me hear what other ones? What was that called? It wasn't Talknet're American? In fact, it was on right next door on seven sixty. Who else did that? In cumber It was who is the senator from Saturday Night Live? Oh, I can picture him. I can't think of his name, Al Franken. You have Al Franken and then Randy Rhodes. But it didn't last that long, did it. I mean we're talking I think maybe a year. No, it didn't even last that long.
Speaker 1: So six months.
Speaker 4: I don't know why, Doc, I don't know why.
Speaker 7: This was very interesting. Then there's that dichotomy in coverage.
Speaker 4: I'm actually shocked all together with everything on demand and podcast. I mean, I'm I'm kind of amazed when it comes to over the air, and I don't care if it's a MFM or anything, especially music.
Speaker 12: It baffles go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 1: You don't pay a cent until your content.
Speaker 12: Leave time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance. Pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out Now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 4: Ripped Up News.
Speaker 1: You need advice, you don't help.
Speaker 11: Come runs as as you can show.
Speaker 14: Shooter's gonna help.
Speaker 3: Come man, This is the Troubleshooter Show.
Speaker 4: No Tom Martinez, Welcome, Welcome, my friends to the only show of its guy. We're here to solve problems, answer questions, take complaints. You've been ripped off or taken advantage of, or just need some help. We've got some wonderful people at referral list dot com. They can help help you through a lot of different situations. We basically offer free help, and we have recovered or recouped over three hundred million dollars just on air. Three hundred million dollars in cash, merchandise exchanges, refund services. You get the idea directly due to this show. Whether it's a bad contractor or a landlord that's trying to play games with you, you pretty much name it. We get involved. If we've got to bring in outside experts like attorneys or insurance people or anybody for that matter, we do it and we help you out. We try to recoup money for you, and we're also a public place to talk about things. We do talk about companies on air. We have a lot of people that are very shocked. I mean I have heard so many owners of companies when they're talked about on the air, just can't believe that can be done. Well, yeah, you know what, People can have an opinion, and we always reach out to the company. I constantly tell Kelly or Suzanne or whoever's running the board in there, try to reach out and get a comment from that company. And I don't care if it's a big car dealership or a dentist office. We always try to be fair and get both sides of the story and report on what we find. But there are bad people out there. There are bad contractors, there are bad roofers, and some of them are absolutely amazed when we talk about them on the air. In fact, we've had so many threats over the years it's amazing. But the show's been around forty five plus years just in Denver, and if you want to be a part of it, I want to hear from you now three oh three seven one three a two five five if you want help or a comment on the upcoming election or anything local. I think Doc and I are going to talk about some of the local things soon. Some of the things you're trying to pass. We're going to go down some of those later on in the show, and I want to kind of pick Doc's brain on them. I have a feeling him and I will probably differ on quite a few of them, but I'm not sure about that. Three oh three seven one three eight two five five. Now I'm going to go back to Joe. Joe's work computer. Apparently when it turns on or he logs into it, it goes to a certain website. The website has a lot of links to other places, and that's about how far we got you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So it was just funny because on the web page it showed two different Newsweek stories. One of them said Donald Trump on way to electoral college landslide yep, and right below that it said Donald Trump's chances looking.
Speaker 13: Glum for election.
Speaker 4: And they're both from Newsweek. Or you're saying they're both just on that page, they're just both.
Speaker 11: They're both on that page. They had pulled those stories from Newsweek. The point is Newsweek put out two stories fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: Apart, that are totally that are absolutely backwards.
Speaker 15: Absolutely just counter each other.
Speaker 4: Hey, just so I know where do you sit on this man? Where do you sit on this election?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 11: I'm one of your boys, Mark. I think our country is at grave risk from Gamala and her ilk.
Speaker 13: So it scares me.
Speaker 4: I might terrifying.
Speaker 11: I might join I might join doc and Poland.
Speaker 4: Because do you get that? In all honest yj no bs. Do you do you find yourself constantly checking the news the last week, like almost to the point where you know it's not healthy. I keep googling newest presidential polls. In fact, I have probably googled that fifty times in the past I don't know ten days, and it's a I know it's not good. I don't know how to pull away from it. The anxiety I have felt in the past week just isn't healthy. I know it's not.
Speaker 7: We need you need an intervention.
Speaker 4: Maok, it's really tough.
Speaker 11: No, I'm with Mark. My wife wants me out of the house. I just I'm going insane. I can't wait until it's over. And if we lose, I just don't know.
Speaker 4: We had all it's the same though. I'll tell you what, man, My parents are extremely liberal, I mean, like beyond anything. In fact, it's so strange. I'm an only child, and the differences we have or just unbelievable. But when Trump won, and it was leading up to that, and in twenty twenty when he lost, though their anxiety level. Man, I'll tell you, the left when absolutely crazy when Trump won. So I kind of understand. And it's not just people on the right or left. I mean, we have just been indoctrinated into following this thing like it's our child growing up. I mean the news media CNN, Fox, MSNBC, they us make a fortune on us just following this thing so close.
Speaker 7: Best TV ever ever since TV was invented, was watching all these liberal people on TV after Trump got elected.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that was the best about all the stars or all the singers, or all the Hollywood people that were going to move to Canada. What's your biggest thing, Jay or Joe? I'm sorry, what's your biggest problem with it? Right now? Would you say the economy or the border? Because I know it's one of those two.
Speaker 11: No, my biggest thing is that I look, people are gonna say, oh God, Joseph Nutt, but I honestly believe that the Democratic Party wants to destroy the Constitution and the plant with a state more to their liking. So that's my greatest concern, not the border.
Speaker 13: Yeah, the border is terrible.
Speaker 4: This order is huge, Joe.
Speaker 11: But uh, if they gain contry all, they're already stripping away our rights. They're attacking the Constitution, Hillary acting the Supreme Court.
Speaker 4: Hillary talking about shutting up people our First Amendment is absolutely insane. She would even say that in public.
Speaker 11: It's scary. And I know a lot very very wealthy liberal people and they have no problem.
Speaker 7: With any of this.
Speaker 11: In fact, I've asked them if this was with the shoe was on the other foot, wouldn't you be uncomfortable?
Speaker 15: Well, they're the party in power.
Speaker 11: I guess I just have to go along. It's just insane.
Speaker 13: Well, just grow.
Speaker 4: Well, I appreciate it.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 4: Do you wear a Trump hat or are you a gear wear or no?
Speaker 11: Uh, I never wear hats, but I want a Trump hat. But what I will tell you is that I just got an FDAB Limit Edition badge for my truck and it's put it's right on top of platin, my platinum stick.
Speaker 4: Don't you get afraid someone's gonna kia.
Speaker 11: We'll find out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get terrified on that. I won't put any bumper stickers. I don't care what they are. First of all, I don't want them on my car or anything. But to put an F JB you know, F Joe Biden sticker, I mean, I guess if you live in Douglas County or anywhere but Denver County or Denver Proper, you might get away with him. But my god, I'd be afraid I'd get keyed. I mean really, I'd be terrified.
Speaker 11: I do live in Douglas County.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's good, that's very good.
Speaker 13: Yeah, all right, Joe.
Speaker 4: I appreciate the call. Three oh three seven one three eight two five five ey doc, listen to this. Ready signs in front yards. Okay, what party and we're only going to talk Republican and Democrat. What party do you think is more likely and has put more signs in their front yard? Don't answer it yet. We're going to do that right after this. Everybody holds I three oh three seven one three talk.
Speaker 12: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 1: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 12: Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 4: Time Folks three three seven one three eight two five five. Hey, I am looking for someone that can fix a sewing machine. We had a caller first hour, I offered a buyer one and then I had an email from someone saying you're nuts, and I kind of agree with them. And here's why. She's an older woman. She's used that same sewing machine for one hundred years or whatever it's been. I think I'm much better trying to get the one she's used to fixed. So if anybody out there really knows somebody that knows how to fix a sewing machine, that would be awesome. And I'm not talking about as a favor. I mean, I'll pay for it to get fixed, but I rather fix hers, unless if it's just not repairable because maybe you can't get parts or something. But I wanted to go to Doc real quick, then I promise, Barb, I'm going to go to you. But demographically, DOC people, I'll read the exact question, have you displayed political signs at your home in the past, So it's not just this election cycle, but every election cycle in the past, red or blue? Who do you think? Who? Who do you think? Has answered that question almost sixty percent to forty percent that have had signs political signs at their home in the past. Blue blue is absolutely correct demographics. Now let's look at gender and sex.
Speaker 1: I've got two in my backyard right now?
Speaker 4: You do in your backyard?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why you're actually I've got one in my backyard. You one is Trump? No, what is it? John fabricatory. Who the hell's that.
Speaker 10: He's running in our district?
Speaker 4: Poet Congress? Okay, your district? What district is it? Ah six, he's running against Jason Crowe. How do you say that? That woman's name that's like four feet tall and she's always got her gun out Bobart, Baubart, Laurene Bubert Bobert. Yeah, that's what I thought. It's one of those names. It seems like they might try to full you into some French pronunciation bobar. But here here, here's what's funny. I see signs for her all over frank Town and Douglas. That's because that's your district. No, she's not in my district, or she is.
Speaker 14: She's running in your district.
Speaker 4: She's running in Douglas County. Yes you're sure, yes? Positive? Did she switched district? She switched districts. I didn't know that, doc, Oh, that's been a big story. No, man, I'm too focused on national stuff. No, I didn't know that at all.
Speaker 7: Yeah she did.
Speaker 4: I just basically sat down last night and started reading my ballots, so I didn't even get to that part. So well, definitely I'll vote for her, though, yes, I mean no, doubt about it. So you have that, and what's your other sign? Kelly?
Speaker 1: Well, I have two John Fabric Story signs.
Speaker 17: Oh and one in my boat yard and one in my front yard.
Speaker 12: No Trump, I don't have a Trump sign because I couldn't get any.
Speaker 4: Oh you know you should ask me. I know I would have. I would have taken it. Well, you are not so, so listen to this. Male respondents are more likely than female respondents, in fact, sixty one percent to fifty three to have displayed political signs in the past. That's crazy. I would have thought it was the opposite. Now they actually break it down into one other part, which is weird, which is hold on here. I don't care about region. I think anybody can guess those ages. Okay. Ages ages thirty five to forty four are most likely to have three or more political signs on their lawn this year, and gay and lesbian are way more likely to have signs than straight people. That that's crazy. I wonder why that is. I do wonder why that is? Three O three seven one three eight two five five barb, what's going on with you?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 18: I'm I live in Douglas County. I'm seventy two years old. I've an Conrado Native, as is my husband, and we have always been registered Republicans. We have voted for other for Democrats in the past. We look at what they represent and what they're saying. I'll tell you what. This breaks my heart. What is happening and the viciousness in politics anymore. Can you imagine if a Republican said what Biden said today?
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 18: They would be crucified. People are like sheep, like when the Pope recommended who they voted for four years ago, for Hillary Verse in twenty six.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's funny you mentioned that. I haven't said this part on here, but I think they kind of blew the Jewish vote, and I'm talking about the Democrats and the Catholics vote. They just don't care.
Speaker 18: Yeah, they don't care anymore. No, but people have to be told what to do. We can't think for ourselves anymore. We can't look at what the person is really saying. And I've asked some of my staunch Democratic friends, well, what has Biden done for us? Are you better?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 4: Now there's sheep like you said. They don't care. They don't know.
Speaker 18: No, they don't know. But it breaks my heart.
Speaker 4: And I know you said a couple of things. One, I want Shannon to play this again, but more importantly, last break, Harris was actually what was she getting on her airplane to go do something? And she actually made the comment that what did she say, Shannon, I know you were reading it to me. I didn't hear the exact words.
Speaker 19: I can certainly look it up, but she basically disavowed Biden's comment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she said, you know, I'm not Biden. He said that I didn't, So she basically acknowledged that Biden literally called all Trump supporters garbage. Now the White House and the administration is trying to walk it back, but I want everybody to listen what they're trying to say now, including the fake news they're trying to actually say. He was just talking about the comedian that made the Puerto Rican joke. But you judge for yourself and anybody out there, unless if you're lying to yourself, knows that he called everybody on the other side, more than fifty percent of the country garbage.
Speaker 5: But here's what I the other day, speaker at his rally called Puerto Rico a floating island of garbage. Well, let me tell you something. I don't know the Puerto Rican that I know, or Puerto Rico where I'm in my home state of Delaware. They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating down there is his supporters.
Speaker 4: Wow. Can you imagine? Is there any other way to hear that?
Speaker 18: If a Republican had said that, what we would be getting called it is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 7: Bob Kamala Hiras can separate herself from Biden?
Speaker 1: No, she can't.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, I don't think so.
Speaker 7: But when Trump tried to separate himself from the comedian, they wouldn't allow.
Speaker 15: Him to good protect exactly.
Speaker 18: You talk about a double standard.
Speaker 4: It's just like, well, all right, wait, wait, hold on to that point, though, both you. When we're talking about comedians, I mean, let's look at Chris Rock, Let's look at Eddie Murphy. Let's look at every gay joke, every white guy joke, every black joke. There's never a problem. You know why, Because they're comedians. They're trying to be funny.
Speaker 9: To take a comedian, I could take Dave Chappelle and turn him into the biggest racist in the world, but that's not fair because he's.
Speaker 4: A comedian, exactly.
Speaker 18: You can't. It's all different. But Colorado used to be a Republican and the Californians who ruined their state totally ruined their state and now have infiltrated our state. And they have now ruined Colorado and now they're going to other places. I don't know what it's going to take, but this breaks my heart, and I wish people would say for themselves, you know, sit down and look at their checkbook, look at their family, look at their morals, look at their values, and think what they want to do, not what they're being told to do, and see if this woman is going to truly do what is best for this country. And we are in trouble if she gets elected. And President Trump is a businessman, he knows how to do things, and it's ridiculous. I'm so I'm afraid for this election.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: I can't there was no aggression. I can't Trump. I can't wait for this election to be over. And anybody out there, by the way, thank you, Barb. I appreciate your call. Three l three seven one three eight two five to five. But anybody out there is welcome to come over to our side. Honest to God. Maybe you are a Democrat you're sick of it. And Trump isn't a typical Republican people, he just simply is not. I don't know how else to explain it. In fact, a lot of Republicans if he didn't have such control over the party and more importantly, all the people in the country when it comes to people that want him in office, if he didn't have that, Guys like Bush don't like him pretty much. I'm not even sure if Reagan would like him. I would assume Reagan would, but a lot of Republicans. My point is, do not like this guy. And he is doing things different than anybody else. He's not beholden to anybody, and he doesn't He speaks what he wants to speak. Maybe you don't like that, maybe he's too gruff for you, but the guy at least tells you what's going on. You can ask Kamala any question and all she'll do is come back with the same answer, which is a no answer every single time, a no answer. Everybody holds tight. Three oh three seven one three talk.
Speaker 1: Go with a sure thing.
Speaker 12: Denver's Best roofer excel roofing dot Com you don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance. Pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three, seven to seven to one.
Speaker 1: Help.
Speaker 12: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot Com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 13: All right, three oh.
Speaker 4: Three seven one three eight two five to five. Holy moly, So we had some What did they say when they called up Shannon? Someone called up and basically said, it's not his place to talk about Trump. Yeah it is, Sorry, guy, it's one hundred percent my place. I know it's a consumer show, and you know we're not supposed to talk about that kind of stuff. But you know what, when the other side, the Harris Biden administration, when that side basically refers to me as garbage, refers to Tom Martino as garbage, refers to Dock his garbage, and Shannon and Kelly in over fifty percent of the United States is garbage, I will talk about it, and I'll talk about it till I'm blue in the face.
Speaker 1: May I asked them too, but didn't.
Speaker 12: When Trump was talking about the enemy from within, was he talking wasn't he talking about half the country?
Speaker 4: No, of course not. He was talking about the administration one hundred percent. He was talking about the Justice Department that the Harris administration decided to decided to weaponize and go after him. That was a very simple one. But Tom, listen to this queue that up. You tell me exactly what he says. Go ahead, Shannon, And just the other day.
Speaker 5: I speaker at his rally called Puerto Rico a floating honor of garbage. Well, let me tell you something. I don't know the Puerto rican that I know, or Puerto Rico where I'm in my home state of Delaware. They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating down there is his supporters.
Speaker 4: The only garbage I see floating around is his supporters. Now, Harris actually came out and condemned him. But the problem with that, Tom, is she works for the man. She's been part of that failing administration for four years. And to that jerk and to that guy that called up saying I shouldn't be talking about it. You know what, You're crazy. I don't like people calling Tom a piece of Let me.
Speaker 1: Let me make this clear to listeners. Listen, I have chosen.
Speaker 12: I have chosen to uh uh to just you know, talk about issues and stuff. And people say, well, what why is Mark doing this? Okay, so he's been with me twenty five or thirty years, So it's not like I'm going to tell him what to do. If he's filling in or doing the show or co hosting, I don't care. He can say what he wants. But I do want to take some consumer problems. So let's do that now, Steve.
Speaker 1: Now. But because by the.
Speaker 12: Way, we're silly if we think we could ignore everything, right, we can't ignore everything. But Steve, I'm gonna take I'll let you on and then you got to get off because I got to take some consumer calls. Steve, you have a quick comment, go ahead, Yes, I'll.
Speaker 20: Make it quick. Camila and no way can be commander in chief and the world is in a mess. We made Trump to deal with the wars and all of the other countries. And watching her last night with her little speech, she's simply told lie after lie after lie.
Speaker 12: Okay, well, thank you, we thank you for your comments. I got to go now to Who's Who's next? Deputy Bow has a follow a suggestion.
Speaker 1: Now, what's going on with this sewing?
Speaker 4: So we had a woman call up and this is a this is a good call, man. I stepped in personally on this one. But what's happening? So her sewing machines broke? I don't remember if you or I don't. I don't know if you remember the other day a woman called up with a sewing machine problem and the guy tried to fix it, but then moved out of state and invited her to a wedding. Do you remember this?
Speaker 1: Yes, some crazy call?
Speaker 4: Yes, Well it was her and she still has a problem. Her sewing machine doesn't work. It's an old one. It's a singer. I believe it's a metal machine. She wants to get it fixed. I just I was a little frustrated because I can't stand Kamala, and instead of like spending time on her call, I decided I was just going to buy her a new sewing machine and goes a little to her. Well it's nice, yeah, well I appreciate that. But then I got some realistic emails saying, wait a minute, she sounds like she's, you know, eighty ninety years old. You try to hand her a new sewing machine. Oh no, no, yes, she's gonna have no idea how to use it compared to hers. So I put the word out, how can we get this lady's old singer fixed? And that's where we're at.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Bo, what's your comment, sir?
Speaker 21: Okay, I'm going to refer her to Rocky Mountains Sewing in Vacuum. They're one of the very last brick and mortar stores left that'll work on sewing machines and vacuums. I've used them in the past. I called them this morning to make sure they're still in business. I can give out the phone number in the address she takes that singer there, they'll be able to repair it.
Speaker 4: Hey, Deputy Bow, I don't think she can get out of the house, so I don't know if you're close to there and you can grab it and bring it over, or if I got to drive over to her I don't even know where she lives and grab it and then bring it over to the place you're talking about. But however, we can work it out. I'll pick up the tab, but I just don't know if you could help me getting it there.
Speaker 21: Well, i'll just give her get me her phone number off. Okay, good to make arrangements to pick it up.
Speaker 7: Love it.
Speaker 12: Beverly has a comment exactly go ahead, sorry both, Thank you very much, bro Bo. I mean excuse me, Beverly, what's going on with you?
Speaker 1: Beverly?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 6: Hi, Yeah, the sewing and yeah, I do my livelihood sewing, so I get mine repair quite a bit. Yes, there are two great, two great people that I take it to for years and years. One is Steve Craft, but yeah, you do have to get the sewing machine to him. If she's in my area of Centennial, I'd be glad to help her out. Give I love doing that. I have number three three oh three nine four one three four one five. Now he has moved locations, so I would call that number to see worries move. But I've used him for years.
Speaker 4: Hey, Beverly, would you do me a big favor and please leave your info when we put you on hold with Kelly in case she does live near you. That could work out very well.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Beverly.
Speaker 6: Listen, I'd be glad to help her out. So, yeah, I do sewing forever.
Speaker 4: Hey, Beverly, let me ask you a quick question. I did receive two different emails saying, if I brought her over, you know, a new singer from Amazon or oh Mark, they're like computers.
Speaker 1: Now they're like computers.
Speaker 4: Would that be that? Is there such a big difference between what she has? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 12: I don't have a sewing I just okay, I just bought a new one for a family, right, okay, I bought a new one, and I don't want to get into details. Buddy, here was like Beverly says, real quick, you had to do apps to work it.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, bever you said she was in her seventies, so she's got one of the older singers. Those are worth quite a bit of money, and I mean it will never wear out?
Speaker 7: Got it?
Speaker 12: Can you still buy low tech sewing machines?
Speaker 1: Is I guess what.
Speaker 6: We're going to ask, Yes, buy a sow machine for one hundred bucks.
Speaker 12: I'm talking about low tech new machines or are they that's probably that one hundred dollars?
Speaker 7: One?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Well, no, those.
Speaker 6: Are there, there's you know those are those are fine. These singers, Yeah, they do. With these singers that she is. I love to sing her sew machine and she's got an old singer. They are just so much different and then they never wear out. And I think that Steve could tell her if it can be fixed or not.
Speaker 12: I'm telling you we had literally the apps that have to run some of these marks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know there is. Hey, Beverly, hold tight. We really appreciate that. Tome We got it. We got to take this break Nit one, Pearl two.
Speaker 1: We got we got more coming right up.
Speaker 12: Go with a sure thing best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 1: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 12: Time for an insurance checkup free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: Hey Tom Martino.
Speaker 12: Your troubleshooter three three seven one three talks seven one three eight U five five all right. Now, we got the studio up, we got markup. We got the gang here. Hell, hell, the gang's all here. Now let's go to the phones and see what we got going on here. Hold on one second, we got the phones here we go.
Speaker 1: All right, so Jerry, welcome. What's going on? Jerry? Is Jerry going to talk to us?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's up. I don't know what's going on, Jerry.
Speaker 1: What's happening.
Speaker 4: He's got a problem with safeg I've got Safeco as an insurance company, and I have problems with them too. So what's going on, Jerry?
Speaker 19: Mat hal or wind damage, whatever it was? Anyway, I have a tile room. You could see from the out in front.
Speaker 13: Of the house.
Speaker 19: You look up, it's a two story Yeah, you can see where there's damage and pieces missing, and on and on went ahead, And.
Speaker 1: Was this hail or just hail and wind or just wind?
Speaker 13: You know what?
Speaker 19: I'm not sure if it was both.
Speaker 12: Do you remember when it happened though, because you don't just look up and see it.
Speaker 1: Do you have an event you tied it to?
Speaker 19: Yes, it was it was hale at the time. It was two and a half inch tail.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's hal damage. Then hail and wind. So what's going on?
Speaker 15: Anyway?
Speaker 19: I called and my insurance company because a lot of people around the area. And then I looked up. We're having claims. I looked up and I saw damage to mine from the street and called a safe goal. Right, they sent out an adjuster. The first person that came out, the guy got on one part of the roof, looked around and he said, oh yeah, you got damage. Never got on the second or third. He said, I'm gonna I'm gonna go ahead and put a report in that you need a full roof. Anyway, I got a callback from safecoat stating that they denied it. They just says there was no damage. I says, wait a minute, wait a minute.
Speaker 12: He said, you need a roof, but Safeco said, we're not going to do it.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 19: They said, no, that I'm saying there is no damage. I got the pictures. So we went round and around about that, and I demanded a second appraiser to come out.
Speaker 1: No wait, wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 12: When when Safeco says we're not going to replace your roof, did you say the logical thing you go with a sure thing? Denvers best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. Comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 4: Ripped up.
Speaker 20: News.
Speaker 15: You need that so you don't have.
Speaker 7: Run anxious.
Speaker 15: As fast as we can.
Speaker 14: Show Shooter's gonna help come.
Speaker 4: Dix is the Troubleshooter Show.
Speaker 1: No Tom Martino, I'm Tom Martino. Welcome in a little while.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna take another video call and then I'll bring the studio up, which is and ready to go. We are talking all things, everywhere, all the time, trying to save you money, solve problems, answer questions as I've been doing for nearly fifty years. And Marky Mark Mark Mark Mark has been thirty years kicking ass, but he pisses people off when he gets political. Don't talk yet, Mark, I'm gonna bring up the Jr. Then you can have your say. Okay, let's let's bring up I'm gonna bring up somebody from the video call. I'm experimenting on this because eventually I'm gonna have video on my show as a regular deal, and it's going to be wonderful. You can just make video calls too, and then of course we can all hear you, So let me bring them up. Okay, So I'm gonna transition over to you Jr.
Speaker 1: From the road. Now what are you showing us? This is not interesting.
Speaker 7: This is from the dash.
Speaker 1: Oh the dash can But where are you?
Speaker 4: I'm in Commerce City at the landfill.
Speaker 12: Oh that's just what we wanted. We want want to see Commerce City.
Speaker 4: Land Well, hey, hey, we all are garbage if you're voting for Trump. According to of course the uh Harris campaign, we're all garbage. So therefore he's at the landfill. This makes perfect sense. Okay, Now there's a view.
Speaker 1: Here's a view of downtown right there.
Speaker 12: Now what I'd like is to you brought something up you wanted to talk about, having to do with Jenna Griswold.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 22: So Jenna Griswold did the same thing that Tina Peters did pretty much. She exposed all the uh, all the voting machines by by posting the calls for or the voting machines. Should she face the same charges as Tina Peters.
Speaker 4: Well, of course she should. Why wouldn't she? Oh wait, I know why, because she's a Democrat.
Speaker 12: Okay, so we got we got a dichotomy here.
Speaker 4: We call it. We got a bunch of crap.
Speaker 12: Son of Griswold, Secretary of State.
Speaker 1: Did she do it?
Speaker 12: I thought it was there's a difference here. Didn't she do it by mistake?
Speaker 22: She didn't, my mistake, but she also tried to cover it up.
Speaker 1: But she did it by mistake.
Speaker 4: Then she tried the second part is much more important.
Speaker 12: Well, okay, how did she try to cover it up? By the way she said?
Speaker 4: It didn't happen.
Speaker 12: Hey, flip that camera around, JR. We never got it. We never got a gander.
Speaker 14: What you look like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this might be want and over.
Speaker 12: You're as ugly as you sound. Go ahead, there, JR. Flip it around.
Speaker 1: I'm driving.
Speaker 12: Okay, he can't. All right, So anyway, here we are welcome to the show. Okay, thank you for calling in, and we're going to go to the phones three h three seven to one three talk seven one three eight two five five.
Speaker 1: What is on your mind today?
Speaker 12: Jerry wants to talk about Safeco we were talking about we we left off with him and whatever's on your mind, and then we do have a guest joining us. He was late, but he got here that's what counts. And then we'll talk to him in a second. And that has to do with stem cells. But we're going to talk about the results of my hair thing. We did, you know, the jump start.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, you know, anyone notices.
Speaker 12: I will tell you I'm not bragging and saying I'm like like I said, Samson, but man, is it different than it was? And I wish we had well we could. You guys can go on YouTube and compare old videos. Now I have top light right now, so top light always highlights thin hair. But if you look at me in person compared to before in person, like I said, there is definitely a difference. So what we're gonna do is we are going to talk about that coming up all right now, let me get let me get talking about this insurance thing, Jerry. So, Jerry, I would like to know, did you just say to them your first juster said I needed a roof or did they say he did said you did not need a roof. Did they clarify that before sending out a second adjuster. I'm just curious about that. Did they clarify it?
Speaker 19: Well, they called the female from the safe Cole called me and said that I do not that there was no damage according to the pictures that they received, and he when they the gentleman, the gentleman took the pictures, he said there was damage and that he said he was going to send him to his report and the pictures showing that it was needed.
Speaker 12: Okay, so bottom line is right now they're denying your roof.
Speaker 1: So now where are you going?
Speaker 19: So anyway, I went to a second the second adjuster, and they the gentleman showed up and he didn't even have a ladder to get on my roof. And then I explained that to the lady because she came back because she she denied their report. Unsure what they had said. Well, the third one came out. He spent over two hours on the roof taking pictures and he told me that his report and pictures are going in that it shows that I do need a new roof. Well again, she came back and said it was She denied it. I says, well you had two already.
Speaker 13: Crazy.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, that's what safe code does. He's got to get someone like Matt on his side from Paragon Services time. I'm not kidding. Safe co came out and told me I had no claim whatsoever. This is about nine or ten months ago. I got Matt involved and I'm getting a check for probably about sixty thousand plus. It went from sorry, so sad, no coverage to bam, your covered one hundred percent. He's just got to get somebody involved. They will stonewall you to death. And it's not just Safego. All these insurance companies now because of all the hailstorms in the payouts simply don't want to pay. So until you do something, they don't pay.
Speaker 12: Evil Mark is that people. They just don't want to pay. It's happened to me twice. Okay, Jerry, we want to You really need to call Matt okay over at Paragon Services. We can get your number up, we can get a kitchen the number. It's a referrals dot com. He's been successful, especially against Safeco and Mark is saying it's par for the course. Now with Mark, weren't they denying some water damage?
Speaker 1: Mark?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So what happened is, first of all, I'm one of the few people that have flood insurance, and really the chances of my place ever flooding are like next to nothing. We had a crazy hailstorm. We had about three feet of hail pile up against our glass door on an eighty five degree day. The storm rolled out, the sun hit it. It basically melted the hail so quick it came in through our glass door under it into our kitchen and ruined our hardwood basically on the first floor. And first they said, well, that's flood damage, so therefore you don't have coverage, and I pointed out, with a minute, I have a rider for flood. And then they said, oh, well, because it's on the second story. That's where our patio is is on the second story or the main floor, it's a walkout. They said, oh, well, flood has to happen at the ground level. So they were coming up with every reason in the world why I wasn't covered. So I got Matt involved in within about I don't know, within five days, Matt was out at my house with a rep from Safego and they all agreed I had coverage. But up until that point I was denied twice through the bastards.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 12: Now, the bottom line is because if that, if that adjuster truly said you needed a roof, and if a contractor or a roofer says that if you deny a legitimate claim, they can they they not only have to pay trouble damages, but attorneys fees, and there are attorneys that will take bad faith claims.
Speaker 4: Oh, go ahead, were you No, You're absolutely right. The only caveat to that is if you guys negotiate before the trial and they come to their senses, you won't get to treble damages.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 12: Now, go to Paragon Services, look for a mettreferless dot com.
Speaker 1: And then Linda, Well, Linda, what's going on? Linda?
Speaker 4: Oh jeez, Linda, am I on the Yes you are, Linda?
Speaker 1: How can we help you?
Speaker 7: Linda?
Speaker 17: Well, it seems I'm dealing with safe co too.
Speaker 12: What what's happening on July?
Speaker 17: First, they're insured, ran a red light, hit my line?
Speaker 12: Oh sign you're not insured by and but they're insured is okay? So on July first, and somebody insured by Safeco hit you.
Speaker 17: Yes, they destroyed my nineteen ninety two Berger Capri, which was in excellent condition with all original cars, the original engine, with only sixty five thousand miles on it. Because before I got.
Speaker 1: It, what year is it owned it?
Speaker 17: Nineteen ninety two?
Speaker 1: Okay? Did they run a stop sign?
Speaker 4: You said they.
Speaker 17: Ran a red light on a six lane road?
Speaker 1: Where did they get a ticket for that?
Speaker 23: But yes they did?
Speaker 1: And how bad is the damage to your car?
Speaker 17: It totaled it?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 17: Now my car Internet sells for six to ten thousand dollars in good condition with all original parts and things. They then tell me that it was only worth three thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Now, well, it depends.
Speaker 4: It depends.
Speaker 12: I mean if it's a classic car or an antique, less antique would be forty years right, yes, so it's not forty years old.
Speaker 1: It's a classic, which is twenty years right, he's.
Speaker 7: Thirty two years old if it's a ninety two, right, So that's a classic almost almost an antique.
Speaker 1: It's a classic.
Speaker 12: And if you can prove the value, they have to pay you the value.
Speaker 1: It's that simple.
Speaker 17: No, this is what happened. I sent them from the internet four cars it sold for between six and ten thousand dollars, right, I sent them one that was currently being sold.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, yeah.
Speaker 17: Well they said they were only going to give me thirty one thousand something, and then with the fees and stuff, it was going to be about one thousand more. Okay, I said, And they came up with all kinds of reasons why they couldn't use any of the stuff.
Speaker 1: Give me, give me one reason they gave you.
Speaker 17: Oh, they said, well, see nineteen ninety one to nineteen ninety three for that car never changed. I sent them three nineteen ninety one that were selling far between six and ten, and one nineteen ninety three that was selling far six to ten. I sent them a nineteen ninety two one that was currently going the tail.
Speaker 12: Let's just get right to it. You need someone on your side. Where does this stand right now? Where does it stand right now? Did you settle on? No?
Speaker 17: I didn't settle. I told him that was too low.
Speaker 12: They Linda, listen, I'm asking where it stands right now, not what you went through today.
Speaker 1: Where does it stand?
Speaker 17: Thank For three months I've tried to settle with them. I told them if they'd put my two brand new tires I had just put on that were only on.
Speaker 1: So where does it stand today, Linda?
Speaker 17: They won't give me much. They won't return my call.
Speaker 1: They won't Okay, let's let's help you out here. Now.
Speaker 4: Listen, she needs to invoke you know what she needs to invoke time? Of course, you do, well, the appraich. Oh, the other person's insurance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's not insured by them.
Speaker 12: So what she needs to do is get like petty details on her side to do some valuations. And you don't get to sue them for bad faith or anything because they're not your company. However, Linda, I would find the value of that car based on petty details, which is on referraless dot com.
Speaker 1: They're an appraisal service.
Speaker 12: And then I would sue the other driver directly, or at least threaten to sue the other driver and make that other driver yell at his insurance company. That insurance company has no obligation to you. Whatsoever I would like to get.
Speaker 4: I would like to get a petty on and I'll tell you why. Tom. I'd like to give her an evaluation over the air real quick. If we can get them on. But the other question I'd have for him on a nineteen ninety five. I mean, I realize she's painting it is the best, the Rolls Royce of all buicks or whatever. But I wonder if there is diminished value as well on a vehicle that's so old.
Speaker 12: No, because it's being totaled, if it was being fixed on something else. Linda, Linda, hang on, let's come right back to you, Linda. Here's the bottom line. We need to know the value. That's it, period, there's no magic. We need to know the value. Then we need to go after the insured, not the company. They do not have a contractual obligation to you. I'm Tom Martinez. We have more coming up on the Troubleshooter Show. Waterpros dot net the best water systems, the lowest prices. You know, a triple filter reverse osmosis normally cost fourteen hundred bucks and a softener for the whole house thirty four hundred. You get both now for thirty one ninety five. A holiday special thirty one ninety five from waterpros dot at three oh three eight six two five five five four.
Speaker 1: Never a better deal.
Speaker 12: Go with a sure thing. Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 1: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 12: Wait time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi, Tom Martino, your troubleshooter three oh three seven one three talk three oh three seven one three eight two five five. Okay, so let's keep going here, and uh we have uh who's next here? Okay, Linda? What's going on with you?
Speaker 7: Linda?
Speaker 1: Your accident?
Speaker 4: We have Matt?
Speaker 1: Well, why do we have mats?
Speaker 14: Okay?
Speaker 4: Linda?
Speaker 17: And you said someone was going to call me or talk to me on the phone.
Speaker 1: Linda? Is this okay? Well, Matt's not the one we need for Linda.
Speaker 4: No, Matt was for the that roof problem, yeah, which we don't have on there.
Speaker 1: So we have Linda talking about Linda.
Speaker 12: We what we wanted to do is tell you to get Paragon Services.
Speaker 4: They'll give you a free valuation of how much your vehicle's worth.
Speaker 1: We were going to try to get them on the air, right now, let's.
Speaker 4: Do that time. Let's try to get Kelly. Let's try to get yeah, petty details on. In the meantime, let's at least ask Matt the question if an adjuster comes out from Safeco says you need a new roof, but then the Safeco corporate office says, no, I mean what that want you do?
Speaker 1: What happens?
Speaker 12: Let's let's figure that out if we if we can get.
Speaker 1: Him on, we will, he's Matt.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 12: Wait, we're talking about cars. Now, we're talking about cars. But now let's switch to the other one. That's what you wanted to do, Mark.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kelly's gonna get petty details. We just had him in the wrong position, all right.
Speaker 12: So Linda has a uh not Linda, but somebody called in with a roof complaint. Okay, it's Jerry, and he said that they're telling him he doesn't have damage. Their own adjuster, according to Jerry, told him he needs a new roof.
Speaker 1: Now to me, that seems like bad faith right off the bat.
Speaker 13: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 23: I wonder if it was an actual employee of an insurance company or a third party guy.
Speaker 1: But even if it was.
Speaker 12: A third party guy, they're using a lot of independent adjusters right now because they can't keep up with it, and.
Speaker 1: So does it make a difference.
Speaker 23: Yeah, they Well, these independent guys are from out of state, a lot of them. They're not as well versed in hailed damage assessment.
Speaker 15: But if they come out and they say, yeah.
Speaker 23: I see damage, and we'll send you an estimate and a payment, and they get to that point, you know, the company's pretty in most cases obligated to honor that. But I do need more information. I mean, if they approved it on site and shot it down to the office, that's big, big bat safe.
Speaker 12: No, No, for sure, Yeah, that's what I thought. You know what we might need to do is we told him to call you. But in general, in general, what if the adjuster denies he said that because he got in trouble or something.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: Are you entitled to get that report right at the time he's doing it so when he goes back to the insurance company, he can't change it.
Speaker 23: So in most cases, they're supposed to respond with the written determination within a reasonable time, so that would be about a week.
Speaker 13: To ten days.
Speaker 12: So yeah, I mean, if it's just what I'm asking you, is, while the adjuster is there, would he be able to give you a plumbinary report. I mean, just if he's he's he's or does he go back to the office and write it up.
Speaker 23: Most of the time they'll go over the scope of damage with you and say, yes, I see a need for roof replacement, gutters, windows, whatever. They'll give you that verbal sort of scobe of damage. Some carriers write their estimate on site in their work van and print out a check right there. State Farm does that.
Speaker 12: Wow, So if this is a safe courier, this is safe Co and safe Co. Apparently the adjuster said you need a new roof, and then when he went back to the office, the office called and said we're denying it. But they said the adjuster found no damage. So how do you tell who's telling the damn truth? I mean, you got to record the adjuster at your house.
Speaker 23: I guess, Well, if you have a roofer or a contract or you know on site, that's helpful. But ultimately, in this circumstance, I would just say give me a call, I'll go out there, or I'll send some of my guys out there to do a damage scope and say, hey, they got this wrong, and we'll fight them and get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 12: It gets I think when you get involved, they're so afraid of treble damages.
Speaker 23: They usually settled, they do, and you know, it really depends on the carrier. There's some good ones and bad ones. We've been through that. But ultimately, I think, especially with the large volume of claims that they have from hurricanes and such, they're just trying, like heck to deny or underpay a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: Well how do you say that with mine though, Matt? I mean, my guys at SAFECode denied me one hundred percent. That was before these hurricanes, but it was still SAFECode. And then I got you involved, and I'm getting fifty to seventy grand I mean, what excuse did they have then?
Speaker 23: Well, and that's a good point. They saw what they thought was something to hide behind, basically, try to dodge and use semantics to work around your policy language, you know, saying hey, this is flood damage and then going saying oh no, it's not flood damage. They're just trying to pull the Oki dok on you. You know, and you know, and so that's why you know, we're still battling this out through appraisal.
Speaker 4: Tom, He's going to be at my You're coming out for that appraisal thing right.
Speaker 23: Right the twelfth, Yeah, yeah, twelfth to Mark.
Speaker 1: What do you have going on?
Speaker 4: So, so how it works is he got me the coverage and they're willing to pay whatever, forty thousand whatever, but we want seventy. So what Matt did was hooked me up with one of his guys that invoked something in my policy to where we hired an appraiser to come out in a praiser clause. Yeah, and they're sending one out. But what's interesting and I didn't know this, and Matt, I didn't know this.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 4: This is very interesting for people out there when you would invoke that clause if it truly is the appraisal clause. I didn't realize the insurance company had to pay for my guy as well as their own.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 23: Ultimately, if you get the award, most costs should be covered.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well the guy told me they were the guy that you if that's coming out with you told me that I don't pay him at all. He gets paid by Safego.
Speaker 12: And another thing, it's binding on the insurance company, but I do not believe it is binding on the consumer.
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 23: So it's basically you're hiring as a homeowner, you're hiring an appraiser. Insurance company hiring an appraiser, and those two try to work out the coverage disputes. Right, they can't work it out, they go to an umpire, and the umpire has to be split between the insurance company and the homeowner.
Speaker 12: And that's where we're at right now with mine. Right when they go to the umpire, though, is that is that?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 12: Do you do you have to buide by it? Is it binding on both parties?
Speaker 23: Yeah, appraisal, once it's the decision is made, that's final. But in this circumstance, I feel so good about where we're at. You can't argue with it.
Speaker 1: Why are they.
Speaker 23: Disputing taggling over over flooring? And you know the baseboards that Mark has. There's a lot of custom stuff in this house. It's not run of the mill stuff that people that work for the insurance companies can generate and exactamate, so it's trickier. That's why we have all these pros digging in. It's it's stuff that they can't argue with.
Speaker 1: All right, we have more coming.
Speaker 12: Up on The Troubleshooter Show three oh three seven one three Talks seven one three eight two five five By the way, eight eight eight Heating dot com also a deep clean. You will love their great people and they have high efficiency units if you need replacements that will save you tons of money thirty and forty percent on energy bills eight eight eight Heating dot Com. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot Com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: I'm Tom Martinez.
Speaker 12: You're troubleshooter at Threel three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. Uh, I'm gonna bring up somebody that's been calling over and over and over and over and over and over and over over the years. And his latest dilemma is he's he he he stopped earning, he's older, he's got to go fundme site, he's running out of money. He's afraid he's going to be homeless due to personal injury. Now he has a couple of personal injury lawsuits going on, and he's trying to wait for that payoff again. That's why he won't leave Jersey, where his costs are exceeding the income he brings in with social Security and with a pension.
Speaker 1: So basically he's.
Speaker 12: In a hard way. And he wanted me to promote his GoFundMe, which I did. You go to GoFundMe dot com and put in Drew dr E W. Bradford and you'll see his page. What I did say was I didn't think it would do him any good in the long run because of the devastating economic hardship he's facing. And I don't believe, based on what he described and based on conversations with his attorney that his personal injury lawsuit is going to go anywhere.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 12: Again, I sometimes tell people things they don't want to hear when they call my show. But I don't want to protect I don't want to make him sound like if.
Speaker 1: I promote GoFundMe, his trouble's over. It's not.
Speaker 12: And he wants to raise twenty grand I hope he does raise it, but it's not going to solve his problem. That personal injury. The thing is not going to make his life. And by the way, they're going to look at him at seventy seven years old, and here's what they're going to say, in my opinion, Drew, and I'll let you talk. They're going to say, even if you were injured in this personal injury, how much did it rob you of future income at seventy seven years old. I mean, these are all some of the things people ask. But again, if you want to donate, you can go to GoFundMe. You put in Drew Bradford and it says help seventy seven year old Drew Bradford stay housed, and he.
Speaker 1: Put up.
Speaker 12: And right now, okay, so he's got ten dollars raised. I keep getting power hit guys. I don't know what's going on with my house. But all right, Drew, go ahead, sir, Thanks.
Speaker 24: You for letting me go ahead. Tom, I was always nice to you. I'm rekind you and that's what I am. But the other day you were absolutely full and vicious to me. He said, even if we got to twenty thousand, it's not going to help.
Speaker 12: No, I'm just that's my opinion. That's my opinion, Drew.
Speaker 24: Oh, can I state my opinion?
Speaker 15: Sure?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, state your yes.
Speaker 1: State your opinion, sir, and you cut me off. State your opinion.
Speaker 24: My lawyer. I spoke to my lawyer. I knew he never said it. He said he never said that, and your show is fraud because he never said that. We have a very legitimate he did.
Speaker 12: He said it was going to take He said it would take three to four years, if anything.
Speaker 24: You never said that. Did he say that to you? He said it to one of your deputies.
Speaker 1: Yes, he did.
Speaker 24: Maybe he never said that.
Speaker 14: Okay, Well I don't.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 12: I believe my deputy, and I believe this attorney is afraid of you and disappointing you because he believes that you're going to do all kinds of ethics kind of complaints and he's probably just telling you what you want to hear.
Speaker 1: But Drew, I'm not going to listen.
Speaker 4: Drew.
Speaker 1: My deputy talked to him and he said, never.
Speaker 24: Let Meca what you do all the time to hide the crew going on your Trew.
Speaker 1: This is the last time we're going to talk, so make it good. Go ahead.
Speaker 24: You forget twenty five years ago. You did the same thing to me when I was doing your buddy Merrill Lynch. You said it was saying you never succeed, and we did succeed. We bankrupted Mary Lynch, and for the same type of bullying by you. Now, in any case, my attorney, this is a very legitimate case. There's plenty of evidence, there's expert reports, and they aren't hired gun experts. They're the treating the treating doctors.
Speaker 12: When did he say, When did he say it would be settled?
Speaker 15: Drew?
Speaker 24: It's not going to be settled. It's going to trial in about six months.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 12: I want you, I want to make you. I want to make you ag I want to make.
Speaker 24: You a bet.
Speaker 1: I want to make you a bet.
Speaker 12: I'll make you a bet that it doesn't go to trial in six months.
Speaker 24: Listen, I don't run the court system. I'm just an honest witness.
Speaker 12: I'll make you a bet it doesn't go to court in one year.
Speaker 24: How much you want to bet.
Speaker 12: You tell me one year from today you're not in court with this case.
Speaker 1: Two okay, you're on now.
Speaker 24: Well, so there's other things you told people. Even if they sent the twenty thousand dollars, it wouldn't help me.
Speaker 4: That's a lot I said.
Speaker 12: It wouldn't be an answer to your problems.
Speaker 24: Yes, it would be because if we can get rent and I can just keep going tell the trial, which my attorney says should be in about six seven months, then I can last. I can't play the case from the street. And I've always been sincere with you. Your deputy is false, my attorney. I know my attorney very well. Hey took care and it's not one case, it's two cases. I were sent by two cars. In fact, they're going to operate on me because I'm still critically injured. Okay, do you make light of it.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not making I'm not making light of it.
Speaker 12: I just don't believe that it's going to come through to the extent you think it will.
Speaker 1: To solve your problems.
Speaker 4: And I still.
Speaker 24: Know I am a true preacher from heavenly coology. Okay, Okay, I know you don't believe in God. You've told me that before, Drew.
Speaker 1: I hang up on Drew. Goodbye, Drew. Don't ever, don't call me an atheist. I've never told you that ever.
Speaker 12: Now, See, why would he lie like that that I don't know?
Speaker 1: I mean, what I have? Ever?
Speaker 4: What a strange curveball to throw at the end?
Speaker 1: I mean, be confusing you with me?
Speaker 7: Tom?
Speaker 4: I think he's just pissed.
Speaker 13: Tom. He is.
Speaker 12: He's desperate. He's desperate, and he's pissed. I feel sorry for him, But this is the last time. By the way, let's block his number. I never want to take a call from him again. So block his number. Three oh three seven one three talks seven one three eight two five five.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna take crap like.
Speaker 4: We got to take this break.
Speaker 1: We got more coming right up.
Speaker 12: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel roofing dot com.
Speaker 1: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 12: Time for an insurance check up, free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies. Find out Now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, your trouble shooter three oh.
Speaker 1: Three seven one three Talks seven one three eight two five.
Speaker 12: My god, what a weird show. But for that guy to pull that, I don't even get into it.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna get into it.
Speaker 12: I want what are the YouTube moron saying about that on the comments?
Speaker 4: Well, they probably agree with me. Drew's been a little old now yeah he is no more good rate?
Speaker 12: I agree? Whoever said that? Who said that? No good Yeah? A news junkie, you're right, you're right, news jokie. Okay, no more Drew, It's over. Three oh three seven one three talks seven one three eight two five five. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies. Find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: Ripped off needed that who you don't have?
Speaker 11: Come running just as fast as we can.
Speaker 1: Shooter's gonna help coming.
Speaker 3: Man Dix is the Troubleshooter Show.
Speaker 4: Now Tom Martine, Hey, welcome to the show.
Speaker 12: I'm Tom Martino, here to help you solve problems, answer questions, and take complaints.
Speaker 1: So as one of.
Speaker 12: My guests say, I have Joel with doctor Joel and Chart act with uh Denver Regen dot com Joel Mark even said, and Mark skeptical, And I went for this thing. How long ago did I do my first treatment for hair with stem cells?
Speaker 14: When I want to say, it was about four or five months ago?
Speaker 13: Okay?
Speaker 4: Was it that long?
Speaker 1: About four month?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 12: So I've had three treatments, and I know the three treatments come a month apart, so I know it's at least three months. So the first one yeah, it would have been a month well first maybe okay.
Speaker 1: Three or four. So here's the bottom line. I actually had new hair growth.
Speaker 12: I can't believe it again, Like you know, I'm not saying, oh, well look at me. You know I'm John Travolta, but oh, actually he's bald. Let's say, who has good hair right now?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 7: I do Tom?
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, thanks, thanks Doc? Which a can somebody mute that guy's mic once and for all?
Speaker 1: He I want him?
Speaker 4: He does, have him?
Speaker 12: Go talk to Drew anyway, Jimmy Johnson. But let's talk about it seriously. It's working. Are you getting good results from people?
Speaker 14: We're getting fantastic results.
Speaker 12: And it's not uh pair transplants, although you know if people have those that Mike Brown did a great job.
Speaker 1: His did a great He looks good. But there was no surgery. Was nothing, man.
Speaker 25: That's that's the benefit of it. There is no surgery. How long did it take you in our practice to do it? Less than a half an hour?
Speaker 12: Right, I was in there for a half hour. They extract, they did everything, they put it all on, and.
Speaker 25: I left right, So it's not a surgery. What we're adding is regenerative products. So we call it a stem cell procedure, but really what it is it's the byproduct of stem cells. What is that you called this exosomes, exosomes, exosomes, it's what stem cells.
Speaker 12: And by the way, exosomes have been known, they're doing intravenous exozomes. We do that, Yeah, we do that, and so intravenous exosomes have been having marvelous effects on organs and tissues and right, and.
Speaker 25: Just very simply, what exosomes are are the chemical signals the proteins that the stem cells create. So you're basically getting all of the concentrated power of the stem cells in the exosomes. So what we're able to do is take the exosomes, use that with some regenerative products from your own body, the PRP, and we're able to inject that and that promotes hair growth. Now we learn this procedure from a clinic that was experimenting with it in California and getting great results. So we basically copied their protocol, changed a couple of things to make it a little bit better.
Speaker 14: But what we been seeing is remarkable results.
Speaker 2: And I get you get three treatments for the for the price three treatments, yes, month apart. Yes, And how long would you say it took before you started having people telling you that they noticed the difference.
Speaker 1: Six weeks?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean that's pretty remarkable.
Speaker 4: I think it is remarkable. Man, I can see it on YouTube, which is it's absolutely crazy. Doc I like he said, I'm skeptical. I mean, I guess I've known technology or or medicine or whatever you want to call it has changed, but the fact that his hair is like completely growing everywhere is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 25: The problem is you got a lot of BS clinics out there promoting the world. Yeah, but what we're doing actually works, and you know, we're we're competing with other clinics that do hair transplants for twice the amount of money.
Speaker 4: Well, here, here's the easiest part. You go back to our YouTube channel. Just go to you know, go to the Troubleshooter network on YouTube and pick a show from prior to his first session with you, and then look at today's show. I mean it's like he's wearing a wig, but it's actual hair. It's nuts.
Speaker 12: Anyway, Welcome to the show, and Joe, if people have questions, they can call us. Now I'm gonna bring up Uh, let's bring up the studio and Wilbert wants to talk about twenty twelve Chevy Malibu and he said it was in the shop since October third, in the body shop. So continue with your story because I hijacked your story, Wilvert right before the break.
Speaker 15: Go ahead, okay, all right, okay? So the only so, so what was wrong with the car is the power storing went out?
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 15: So I took it to him. And first of all, it's nice guy. Never had any problems with him. He's six my car before. I'm not signing a bad bad mouthl R. No, go ahead, man, okay. So I took it to him in uh uh, told them, well with the problem, and I said, hey, power stearings out? Can you fix it? Yes? I can. Okay, so head call all week and it did call me in in a week or two. So I uh uh I called him and he said, we're still working on it. Uh we gotta we gotta get no. He called me, actually did I want a new one or did I want to old one? So some kind of part that goes wilbur Maybe.
Speaker 1: I misunderstood you, but I guess I did misunderstand you.
Speaker 12: It was a problem with service, not with the body shop, because I said, the average time in a body shop is two months.
Speaker 1: You're just talking about normal service, right, I'm.
Speaker 15: Talking about service.
Speaker 16: I'm talking about and I'm thinking.
Speaker 12: I'm thinking I could have much So it wasn't It wasn't there a long time for service. You shouldn't have to be in there for three weeks or four weeks for service.
Speaker 15: That's what I'm thinking. That's why, that's why I want to talk you. Am I am I wrong here?
Speaker 18: So?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 12: I mean if he if he's had your car since October third, yeah, you should be concerned.
Speaker 1: If it's just for powers Sotober eighth, October.
Speaker 15: Eighth, Yeah, okay. So I went in there and he told me, okay, we're so I went. I went in there and I said, hey, where's my car?
Speaker 13: What's going on?
Speaker 15: Says the boss. I said, what's going on in Boston? He says, okay, well, but let me show you something. I got you your power steering sikes. He showed me the cars in the shop. He turned turned the engine on. All the stuff was all all over the place, but he showed me the engine was turning. So he thinks that what he was supposed to think. So he said, the only thing I'm waiting for is to get it programmed. And I said, okay, get me what programmed? I don't know. He just said he's got to be programmed because they I guess when he hooks it back up, everything is not well.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about a power steering pumped?
Speaker 15: I think that's what they put in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I never heard of a power stare.
Speaker 4: What kind of car is it?
Speaker 15: It's a twenty twelve Chevy Malibu.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of that having to be.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just never heard of that happened to be programmed. Let's just call up hold on, Let's get one of our experts on.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's call Kevin, but he knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's uh, let's do that.
Speaker 12: Share it an Auto tech through three. We talk hold on, Wilburt, Let's get somebody on it. So, so they say they have to program your power steering pump. That is the weirdest thing I've ever heard in my life. Bridgette or Bridget, I'm sorry, Bridget.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Hi there?
Speaker 15: Thank you?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Bridget? Yes, what's happening.
Speaker 26: My eighteen year old son a car, first time, no credit. So I co signed for him, and we spent the usual lots of hours at the dealership signing paperwork, and left that.
Speaker 1: Evening and oh wait, this is a brand this is a brand new one.
Speaker 15: Yeah, wow, he got he got this.
Speaker 26: He was all excited, this all electric car with two or three years of charging, this two year lease, and he did all the math. He was going to save on gas, and so I co signed for him.
Speaker 12: You know what, that that's a that's a nice car, by the way, So what's going on.
Speaker 26: He's very happy with the car. So since that day, we have been receiving multiple requests from the dealership. Oh, we need this from you, copy of your social Security cards. I'm like, well, I haven't seen my Social Security card since nineteen ninety, but I can give you dinos. And we gave me dinos copy. I hand delivered a copy of his those security cards because we just didn't want that to flying through email or anything. Then a few days go by and they're like, we need proof of address again. So I sent in a bank statement with proof of a bank account and the address on the same floor. Then I had to send in a copy of his They're like, well, does he have an electrical bill.
Speaker 11: In his name?
Speaker 15: I'm like, no, we looks at home, and I said, and.
Speaker 26: All, I just keep getting requests for paperwork.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 26: I got multiple phone calls I teach, so I'm having to step out of the classroom. And I told I have to go back in and resign things because their E system was down. And even though we did paper signing.
Speaker 15: That's not good enough.
Speaker 12: So hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. Are you sure they're not going to try to change the deal.
Speaker 26: So I'm not sure. That's why I'm calling you, Tom.
Speaker 15: You helped me in the past.
Speaker 26: I go all the way back to the nineties with you.
Speaker 12: Okay, now, Bridget, they want you, my goodness, they want you to sign new paperwork, and I'm not going to.
Speaker 26: I'm going out of town. I said, I can't be there and I'm not going to miss more time out of my class.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the dealer.
Speaker 26: Well, it's a Rappo Hondai and Devin there says he knows you, and that he said go ahead and call Tom. He knows us.
Speaker 1: Well, I do know them. I do know them. They're not terrible people, But I don't understand the need to read me.
Speaker 12: Well, well, the okay, when you say terrible, the requesting documentation seems a little sloppy.
Speaker 1: They kept over and over again.
Speaker 12: But did they ever ask for the same thing twice or was it stuff they never got in the beginning or what?
Speaker 26: So now they're telling me that Lexi is not there and I have to resend everything.
Speaker 1: So who did you?
Speaker 12: Okay, who said they know me down there? I'm going to have Deputy d call down there? Who said that they know me?
Speaker 1: Okay? You know what I do recall?
Speaker 12: You know, Mark, do you think a rapp a Hyundai is a bad dealer. I don't think they're a bad I don't want to say they're a bad dealer. They're a pain in the ass dealer in my opinion.
Speaker 7: When Tom, Yeah, I went there and I purchased my Hyundai from someplace else because of the way that I was treated there. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: How were you treated the.
Speaker 15: Very rich?
Speaker 7: Well, I'll give you one example. You know, when you take a test drive, they want a copy of your license. Yeah, so I brought in a copy of my license front and back and instead of giving them my physical license so that when they could hold it in hostage, which you know some dealerships do, I said, here's a copy. I showed them my license. I said here's a copy, and they said they wouldn't let me do it without them physically having my license. So I left.
Speaker 12: Physically having your license. There's two reasons for it. One, oh, it's absurd. You're supposed to have it when you're driving, right, and I gave it.
Speaker 1: There's two reasons why dealers keep it.
Speaker 12: One is they think, you know, if you you're less likely to steal a car if they have your license.
Speaker 1: But then then there's another reason, and that is when you come back from.
Speaker 12: The test drive, they keep it there and it keeps you at the dealership back and when you say, wait a minute, I need to leave, where's my license? Say okay, we'll get it, and then they keep delaying. It's an old fashioned, stupid trick, which is.
Speaker 7: Why Yeah, which is why I gave them a copy. And the young gonna steal a car because somebody's salesman is with you in the test drive.
Speaker 12: Oh wait a minute, the salesman was going with you. Yes, of course that's ridiculous. Okay, hold on, let's I'm gonna have Deputy d call over there to Devin, so bridget. Let's get your information first off the air, and then we're gonna we're gonna try to cipher through this. Three oh three seven one three eight two five five listen. Renew Home Innovations will do beautiful shower conversions. They'll do them in two or three days, and you get seventy two months to pay with no interest.
Speaker 1: We're talking about beautiful stone resin.
Speaker 12: Walls that have absolutely no maintenance and glass panels, no doors needed, no thresholds to step or stumble over. Renew Home Innovations three oh three nine zero four two thousand. Three oh three nine zero four two thousand Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up, free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the Real Estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, you're troubleshooter three oh three seven one three Tom three oh three seven one three eight two five five Kevin call can share it? An autotech is with us as our auto expert. Wilbert had a question. Hey, Kevin, So Wilbert basically says that his car's been in the shop twenty twelve. Chevy Malibu's been in the shop for three weeks waiting for a power steering pump. They replaced a power steering pump, and now they say it's going to be another week or so because they have to program it. Have you ever heard of a power steering pump being programmed?
Speaker 16: Not the pump, but the rack and pinion is electronic? Would need to be programmed?
Speaker 7: If that's okay?
Speaker 1: Would that have to be programmed?
Speaker 12: Would that have to be programmed as a result of changing out a power steering pump?
Speaker 4: No, no, but he's saying the rack and pinion might have to be Yeah, but okay, but.
Speaker 16: It's electronic steering though.
Speaker 1: Are they connected? Is what I'm asking?
Speaker 12: Are they connected in a point where you would always have to do that upon replacing the power steering pump or something in the old power steering pump made the programming ineffective or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm asking.
Speaker 16: No, No, not at all. No, No that Wilkes.
Speaker 1: Did you have a rack and pinion work done?
Speaker 15: Everything was working fine before I took it over there.
Speaker 1: But no, no, but why did Okay, Wilbert, why did you take it to the shop.
Speaker 15: Because of the powers doing it went out? It will carry easy like I used to?
Speaker 7: Could that?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Could that be Kevin?
Speaker 12: Could that trigger a reprogramming of the rack and pinion once they worked on it?
Speaker 16: No, not at all. No, it's it's the change would would require programming, but any work would not. No, so unless it's an electronic steering And he's not talking about the pump, but the electronic steering motor that's you know, inside the.
Speaker 1: What did they replace, Wilbert?
Speaker 15: What's same?
Speaker 4: What did they rear?
Speaker 15: They were supposed to replace the power steering pump is what I was sold. And then when I went in there, he says, okay, well we got that working, but we got to get somebody else to come in and program program What I don't know, but program something.
Speaker 1: So that how much does this whole job costing?
Speaker 10: Do you know?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 15: I think he said about eleven hundred?
Speaker 1: Would that be more than a pump there, Kevin?
Speaker 16: Yeah, he's he's got electric steering. So it's a steering motor on the on the steering column that they replaced. It's it's really not a power steering plumb.
Speaker 12: Okay, and that would be and that would require programming, okay, Wilbur.
Speaker 15: But he was like he said, he said they couldn't do it. He had to get somebody else.
Speaker 4: To come in and do it.
Speaker 13: From what.
Speaker 16: Why is that, Kevin, guy that we have a guy that comes and does it for us all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it sounds Wilbert, they're not giving you a story.
Speaker 15: Okay, all right. I just wanted to make sure.
Speaker 12: Three weeks unreasonable for this kind of repair nowadays, Kevin, that's that's two.
Speaker 16: Three days topsh with program.
Speaker 23: With program program.
Speaker 13: But we have the money.
Speaker 16: You know, you're telling him we'll do the job. We'll need you out here tomorrow, and he's scheduled with that way, so yeah, it can be done a lot quicker.
Speaker 12: So Wilbert, you did probably he's saying, you know, it's way over time. But as far as what they're telling you, it seems to ring true. What about the price, Kevin, does that price?
Speaker 11: See in line?
Speaker 16: That's that's that's common.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's not that So long should I keep it there? How much longer should I?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 1: I don't know if you have a choice right now. I mean when did they say? When did they say it would be done?
Speaker 4: They're probably having trouble finding someone to program it.
Speaker 15: It's probably the case. They said they said that it would be done. What they what they told me? My wife went down there on on Friday, and they said, well, well, we will give you guys a call before we do anything else. That's what they said. We'll give you guys a call on Monday, just before we do any.
Speaker 1: Other work to it.
Speaker 15: That's what they told my wife. I was out of town. They told my wife. She told me that and this was she said they would call Monday, which was yesterday, And I didn't call it. I just called you guys.
Speaker 7: Well, to me, that sounds like they're pretty reputable. That they're if they're gonna do any more work, they're checking with you first, don't you agree, Tom?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. I think I think that.
Speaker 20: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I don't think they're doing anything wrong. I just think people are delayed nowadays. Kevin, are you sure two or three days for changing out that motor and getting it reprogrammed?
Speaker 19: That's all it with you, That's all It is pretty typical repair, all right.
Speaker 15: And I think listen, thinking right I thinking right time. Because my wife said the guy, the guy who came in and repair and tried to program and told them that he thinks they hooked up something wrong.
Speaker 12: Well, when do they say it's going to be done? That's the bottom line.
Speaker 15: They did not say, Well call him today and.
Speaker 12: Say listen, man, I called another shop that's reputable and they said it would be a two or.
Speaker 1: Three day job.
Speaker 12: I need to know why the delay, and I need to know when I'm getting my car back. Okay, just just be straight with me on this one. Call us back and let us know. Wilbert three three seven to one three talk seven one three eight two five five listen. Financial planning or investment advice is not something to take lightly. I've entered this business because I was pissed off at financial advisement firms and the practices. Okay, not because they're cheating people. Since Bertie made off, they've they have a lot more.
Speaker 1: But here's what I don't like.
Speaker 12: I don't like that they take your money and place it with other advisors, and then they call yourself. They call themselves an advisor for you. They're not advisors, okay. What they are their relationship managers. And they make us spread. They make a commission for taking your money and placing it with other advisors. They don't place your investments for you. They don't babysit your investments. They simply put it with another advisor. That's about ninety eight percent of the field. Okay, I'm sorry, but that's the way it is. You ask directly. We can tell with a free review if you're working with a middleman, if you're paying excess fees, I will tell you this. Wave eight Wealth Management the company I started for one reason for direct access, personal access, and one hundred percent of my money is there and it will be right alongside yours. If that's the kind of attention you want, with personal meetings and zooms with our people, I want you to contact waveeight Capital dot com. Waveeight Capital dot com or you can go to invest with Martino dot com. They both go to the same place. Or give us a call three oh three seven seven to one help seven seven one four three five seven Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hey Tom Martino, your troubleshooter.
Speaker 4: I want to know of the YouTube.
Speaker 12: Morons, since most of it's done off the air, if they're witnessing the person at risk kind of harassment I'm getting being a seventy one year old man, I'm sounding like Drew now right, Okay, so I'm a seventy one year old being subjected to insults by the way Mark, I'm just gonna say this, you hit a nerve with this one guy.
Speaker 1: I swear to God, I have to have every day.
Speaker 4: What does he say? What's he texting every day? What's his name? What's his phone number? What's his address? I don't have his name, but so he's anonymous.
Speaker 1: Here's what he says.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, does he at least call me handsome?
Speaker 12: Tom Mark talks about how dumb Kamala is. But I don't see Trump being invited to join Menza. His name's Monty Trump, Monty Trump.
Speaker 1: Start either Trump.
Speaker 12: One might thinks, either Trump believes he's going to lose the election or he's he self consciously trying to lose the race, which is hard to believe, seeing when if he loses, he has a sentence hearing and he'll go to jail.
Speaker 14: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's another one.
Speaker 12: Tom, the comedian at Trump's rally, said that Puerto Rico is an island of garbage. And we want to know the comedian speech was vetted by the Trump campaign. It was it was in the teleprompter and it says calling VP Harris the C word, and the campaign took it out. Trump campaign tried to separate themselves. However, Trump never personally condemned the comments. Tom I remember.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 12: Anyway, he says, here's another text. Mark does not have a clue about politics. He simply likes Trump because he's a blowhard like himself.
Speaker 4: Excellent.
Speaker 1: That's not Monty, that's somebody excellent. Mark. I'm sorry, man, I'm getting these techs, but I am getting to be honest. Okay, let me be straight here.
Speaker 12: Even though you abuse me off the air, I'm gonna be honest about this. Most of the texts, most of the texts are in your favor, saying you go, boy, you did a great job.
Speaker 1: Say it like it is. Tom doesn't have the nerve to say what you say. Blah blah.
Speaker 4: Ever since I have flushed out that you have admitted to voting for Trump, it has made people angry. They don't like hearing from Tom Martino, someone that's been trusted in this community for over forty five years, just here in Denver that they're voting for Trump. They hate hearing that we all know you are voting for Trump.
Speaker 1: You asked me the question straight out, and and I know, and I get that.
Speaker 4: That's the most hate mail I get is that.
Speaker 1: They don't like that I'm voting for you.
Speaker 4: They do not like that you admitted you're a Trumper.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't say I'm a Trumper.
Speaker 4: I said, I'm well, if you're voting for Trump, it's pretty straightforward. If you're voting for Harris, you're pretty much straight up a dumb ass.
Speaker 12: I mean a Democrat, see Mark, Okay, I almost look Okay, I go ahead, sir.
Speaker 4: I don't want spit it out, Joe.
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 12: We have kind of a lopsided country right now, and I don't like it. I think we need balance. That's that's why I'm voting that way. And I think on the issues, he's not going to get in the way of what Republicans want to do, and right now, I feel Republicans have a better agenda for the country.
Speaker 1: I'm not, but I'm not on a soapbox saying and if you don't, you're a dummy. Although, well, I.
Speaker 4: Do that because the other side has been calling him hitler for eight years. So I finally came up with it the other day. I'm so sad. I'm going to start going fire and brimstone on them as well. I mean, if they can do it, we should do it. Okay, So again, you know, I'm not I have my thoughts in my opinion, but I want everybody to remember Tom Martino trusted. Tom Martino is voting for Donald Trump. Don't get it wrong.
Speaker 12: Well that's the way it is, actually, Mark, I already did, well, that's even better.
Speaker 1: I sent in the ballot.
Speaker 4: That's even better.
Speaker 1: But I do want to say on a serious note, while I'm not no, no, we dropped it off at that thing and then we had a bonfire. No, I'm just kidding. We dropped it off. Mine was accepted.
Speaker 7: I got the notice that it was accepted.
Speaker 1: This is important.
Speaker 12: While I don't like talking about personalities, and I don't like talking about because I can't brag about Trump's personality one way or the other. I can't brag about Kamala Harris's personality the other. Look, we all have our personalities, but I can talk about issues. And I believe really we don't have a voter's guide. But some of these amendments are sneaky that are on the ballot. They're really sneaky, and the way they word them.
Speaker 1: To me is incredible.
Speaker 12: And I think when we have time, Mark, we really would do a service by going over amendments.
Speaker 4: We should have done it Monday. To be quite honest, Well, it is what a lot of it? You're you're right, But because then here's the problem. If we go over them, all the babies out there that text you, all the little whiners like the guy you were just talking about, are going to say, oh, no, we do want to raise taxes. How dare you say we shouldn't raise taxes again on people or you know, whatever their dumb ass stuff is.
Speaker 12: But it's really important that we uh that we go over amendments. And you're right, so many people voted, we probably are really really late to the party.
Speaker 1: Miles. What is your question on foundation repair? Miles? I'm sorry that I made you wait. What's going on?
Speaker 13: Man? Well, I've got some cracking in my foundation and it's going to my brick. I got estimate today from a company called Groundwork.
Speaker 1: Are you sure it's in your foundation or is it on your bricks?
Speaker 13: No, it's it's in the foundation. Where it is is in my crawl space is where it's pulling down?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 13: Measurement?
Speaker 1: How old is your house? Okay? And have you ever had problems before this?
Speaker 13: We had one crack that we we bought the house twenty years ago. That kind of kept reappearing. I would repair it and then.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it. So there have been signs over the years. So what did this company propose, Well, they.
Speaker 13: Proposed and putting in I forget what they call them, but they're basically like footers where they set down right and then they support the that's right, the foundation in the crawl space. Because our other foundation.
Speaker 1: Is you know, a deep poor So what about it?
Speaker 13: Whereas well, I was wondering, if you don't have anybody on your referral this I got a bid today from one Cup.
Speaker 1: And what did they What were they charging?
Speaker 13: Basically it was seventeen thousand dollars.
Speaker 12: Mark did we we don't have anyone on our referral list anymore? We used to that does what uh foundation repair?
Speaker 4: Not not to the degree he's talking now.
Speaker 1: We used to have some really good companies.
Speaker 4: Well, we've got someone on there that can do the design work or the structural engineering part, but I don't think they actually do the work. Then we have a lot of mud jackers as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but mud jacket is not what he needs.
Speaker 4: I know, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: By the way, I do.
Speaker 12: Still know some people I believe that are good that I used to deal with. There's there's nothing wrong with groundworks. And I know why you've picked them. You picked them because they were first up on the do they do great SEO work. But I'll tell you who I've dealt with in the past, Colorado Structural Repair. Now they're not on the referral list right anymore, but they're not bad people at all. You ought to check with Colorado Structural Repair.
Speaker 13: Okay, yeah, because I would like to get another estimate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do it.
Speaker 12: But that's not a bad price, if truly it's gonna be And is it going to be engineered?
Speaker 13: Yes, So what what they'll do I'll be part of that price is their engineer will determine what the load bearing is going to be good good because it's done on it's done on pressure. I guess whatever.
Speaker 12: That's right, that's exactly right. You're being told the right stuff. But get just just call Colorado. And I'm not saying they're the only ones, but that I used to deal with them. I don't think anything is wrong with that company, Colorado Structural or Repair. Get get a bit from both of them, and we ought to start. We need to start interviewing people for foundation repair. But that's what I would do. We got more coming right up. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance Pain too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Now your troubleshooter three oh three seven one three talk three oh three seven three eight two five five Denverregen dot com. We only have a human iss left, but Denverregen dot com. So we talked about hair replacement. But let's talk about pain.
Speaker 1: Let's talk.
Speaker 12: Somebody wanted to know about a meniscus. If they have pain from a tear in to meniscus, has it been known to help for that?
Speaker 25: Well, the general answer to that is yes, of course, we will. Didn't be able to say definitively without.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to see their imaging and suffering.
Speaker 14: The imaging and whatnot.
Speaker 25: But stem cells will repair cartilage, which is what the meniscus is made of.
Speaker 1: What about muscle strains where they have tears and stuff in muscles.
Speaker 25: Depending on the size of the tear, So if it's a small tear, typically it can be treated with just PRP like that's talking about a very small tear. If it's a significant terear, then stem cell is what would be indicated to treat.
Speaker 12: And you're still doing the weight loss supplement to repetite and supplement drugs. They're compounded because a lot of those clinics have been discontinuing those.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you're still doing them.
Speaker 25: As long as we can create a medical necessity, which we can for most patients, and that's then that works, and that eliminates these big, giant conglomerate clinics.
Speaker 1: And allows to save money.
Speaker 25: Yeah, and save money and be treated individually.
Speaker 1: Denver Region dot com more tomorrow