Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: Today is the twenty fourth day of April twenty twenty five, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar. This is the o'celli effect. You are listening to it, and the only reason why you found it is because you wanted to. Anyway, it is Thor's Day, and I'm going to do a roundup of a couple of news items and explain some stuff that, as per usual, you don't get in the mainstream media. Not because I have a contradictory narrative, but maybe I have a little bit of insider knowledge on a thing or two, or maybe I just study things, or maybe I follow facts instead of my own opinions more often than not, and therefore have to go and report things differently to you than you get elsewhere. No corporate culture here culture. The only culture I got is probably what grows under my totails. No lambasil monsters though. Anyway, So what are we gonna do tonight? We're gonna cover a couple of quick things here and there, two major stories, and why the hell not? Let's also hear from something that I found. And I don't know if I'm gonna keep this up, but I think I found nature boys evil twin. He might indeed be the liberal nature boy. Let's see what you guys think of it. Anyway, Let's turn to the first story, and it is a pop culture one. Hey remember that Roseanne thing when they kicked her off her own TV show? Well, guess what the Connors that show that they continued and decided to kill off the Roseanne character from the Roseanne franchise, ABC, Disney whatever, Who the hell owns them now? I don't even know. Anyway. This is from Let's see what is this TV insider dot com and the headline reads, the Connors bosses teased the season or excuse me, the series finale is quote going to be really emotional end quote. So I don't know about you guys, but I mean this show, even if it wasn't popular with me, it was always popular with somebody I knew, one way or another, usually a woman. They found it remarkable. Anyway, let's get into the actual article per a second. The Connors series finale is an ending thirty seven years in the making. The blue collar family was first met in nineteen eighty eight through nineteen ninety seven sitcom Roseanne, and it's twenty eighteen sequel now signs off for good on Wednesday, April twenty third. Oh, look at that, it already happened. See, I held this news story from two days ago, so I guess we'll have to go check it out. It's already happened. And while executive producer Bruce Helford is reluctant to share too many details, he teases, quote, there's something that happens in the final episode that I don't think has ever happened on broadcast TV, which he claims is quote is going to be really emotional. Anyway. I just thought you guys might find that interesting. And I will include links to all the stories and references that I cover here, or well, maybe not all of them in fact, because you guys don't click on all my stuff, so I'll give you some of them in the live chat room and also at the show notes section in the podcast, if that's the way you're catching it. Anyway, Here's something from Real Clear Science and the headline grab my attention. Useless in quotes, female organ might not be useless. Okay, I'm gonna let you ponder that for a few moments. I know we don't have too many feel listeners female listeners. But I'll let you guys work on that in your brain for a moment, and I'll give you the link in the Ocelli Live chat room. Like I said, So, if you're listening live, you'll see me drop the links. But if not, you're hearing this later, you can always roll back to room. You know, it's on my site. Listen live in chat, you can click on that little tab and it'll take you there, and you can always roll back to chat to the appropriate date up to a certain amount of time. Anyway. Oh okay, So back to the material itself, right, all right. An unsung appendage in the female body, which has long been considered useless, may actually be essential for ovary development and fertility. A new mouse study finds really interesting. They always got to study rodents, the pests, right in order to get fairly close to human results. It's like they're you know, monkeys and monkeys and rats and mice. They're are good templates to study us all the time. Anyway, Just something else for you to ponder. This structure, called the rete ovary, was first discovered in humans over a century ago, but until now it was considered a so called bestigial structure not crucial in adult female anatomy, but a leftover from fetal development. Now a vestigial organ or avestigial part. This is away from the article. Usually just means something that doesn't have a functional purpose. And every time they say, oh, this or that doesn't have a functional purpose, and the totally misunderstood thing like the appendix. You know, it's hilarious. Medical science is out of line with what they think of the appendix and many other vestigial things. Everything in our structure has a purpose, even the things that appear to be negative. Indeed, some of the things that we would categorize as negative are actually not negative. They are reactions of the body creating something in order to prevent something far more negative. Indeed, cancers are grown due to this problem. This is why they never tackle cancer. You know, although was it said they were going to cure it? One of the presidents reies, I don't know, I keep mixing up my liars. Anyway, that's the story had a real clear science. Larry Hancock was on the show last night, and of course the RFK file releases have been in the news as of late. I want to go to Larry's blog though, which you can go and get. If you go to larrydshncock dot com, you can follow through and get his blog. But I'm going to give you a direct link again in the chat room and also in the show notes for this particular blog entry. And it's not for my show, although we did a show on this last night. Let's see, let's just go with the last two paragraphs, and they're very short. In Larry's blog post, Lapd certainly collected numerous leads and reports which would have had at least suggested the possibility of foreign involvement in the crime. Again, this is about the rfk assassination in nineteen sixty eight. Back to Larry. While they and the LA District Attorney ultimately show not to pursue the question of influence and conspiracy at trial, did the American intelligence community choose to ignore it as well? Or did relevant files exist which might truly expand our view of the murder of an American senator and presidential candidate question mark? If so, bringing something new to the rfk assassination is going to take more than simply scanning bulk files at NARA. Someone with major authority would have to order an actual search for such files. Files the CIA in particular would have not been anxious to share back in the nineteen seventies or even now. See again, as I brought up last night, the RFK assassination might have been considered for the House Select Committee on Assassinations at that time as part of the investigation or exploration, you know, regarding when they went into JFK and MLK. But there's bulk dump of files that is clearly a political move and clearly meant to make RFK Junior feel better, and clearly meant to make other people feel as the lou Donald Trump's being upfront with the government is really just a redundant dump. And the people that claim that they're seeing brand new things in there are only claiming that because their only experience with researching the assassinations has been on the Internet, and therefore they are not aware that with some hard work you could have gotten hold of almost all of this stuff before. As I stated on this show, it would be virtually impossible unless there were as yet publicly unknown investigations that took place in the intelligence community with the NSA, with even the CIA regarding foreign assets that may or may not have been in proximity, may or may not have had interest in RFK not becoming president, etc. Etc. And yes, indeed this does lead to a discussion of Israel. But I'm not the you know, everybody set the juice loose guy. Okay, I'm not that guy. But it is worthy of consideration since Israel does aggressively spy against us, always has and there were controversies between the Kennedy administration and the government of Israel, so you know, and they also might have had an interest in Oh, I don't know the Palestinian who allegedly did this, and some people call Sirhan the first terrorist and all that. I urge you to take a listen to the discussion last night with Larry and take a look at the references because there are some fascinating academic works there, and there's also a link to the latest file dump and all that stuff, and you can explore it for yourself and see what I mean. Anyway, worthy of a mention, But what are you going to do? All Right, So we've covered Larry, We've taken a look at a other things. Uh, I'm gonna get into something regarding my hometown. Gotta tell you and have to get there as soon as possible. But now I'm trying to take a look at something real fast because it looks like I lost a link to something. But anyway, what I'm gonna do instead is take a quick break here on this Thursday night O'Kelly Effect News Blast, and we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Get you together.
Speaker 4: Uncle. Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 1: Ooh that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah in the clatroon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did that ever work out too good? No, it didn't, didn't. But here on o'elly dot com Radio Network, things work out a bit better, don't.
Speaker 5: They much better. Much is clear and understanding about the programs. The programs much clearer, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 4: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninches and listen to the ochelly dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 5: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea dot com.
Speaker 1: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 3: You're shell fact, oh Shelley fact, right, Jay Bro, you are the.
Speaker 6: Ochilli dot com. Do you like history, Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 7: In Denial The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did.
Speaker 8: Not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 2: Go ahead calling the.
Speaker 9: Truth about the day of hay.
Speaker 2: Assassination right, Well, what do you want to know.
Speaker 9: Judy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry handswer weapons.
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 9: But okay, on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now has a real effort on the day of hay assassination. Blaim.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital cop of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S J F K at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own.
Speaker 10: Words dot com Radio nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 11: You know what uranium is right, I think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right, bad things things have done with uranium, including some bad things.
Speaker 2: You've expressed by caller schools. There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com. You not necessarily reflect he views litle Jelly dot com or Jeff Kelly, and we are not responsible. We're in stupidity which might ensue it.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Segment number two of the Thursday night news Blast, and a couple of things that I want to get to before we get to the main story of the night. But anyway, from Wallstreet Window dot Com, I gotta tell you, I'm happy to get the newsletter Gold and what's going on right anyway, Mike swantson. Of course the author over there, and you well know that he is a sponsor and supporter of this network in this show. But anyway, I thought this was relevant to bring up to all of you. Gold Finally. This is from his newsletter. Gold Finally has pushed back almost two hundred dollars points from its most recent high. The price action has taken place with a lot of headlines coming from Washington, DC I would ignore the headlines because they are not really the reason for the gold price drop. Gold simply has gone straight up since smashing through its last consolidation period when three thousand dollars an ounce was acting as resistance for it back in February and March. Gold did dip initially when markets plunged after Trump announced his tariffs, but then came alive and exploded up to thirty five hundred dollars an ounce in overnight trading before Tuesday's open and the US Trump headlines of Trump saying he is not planning to fire Jerome Powell and is willing to back down on his most stringent tariffs. Gold had already been pulling back off of the three thirty five hundred dollars level once the market opened. The pullback continued and then continued again on Wednesday, so instead of some news reason for the action, the dip should be seen as a normal pullback after gold hit a new high of thirty five hundred. It's just a psychological level where many decided to take some profits and sell. Because nothing goes straight up every single week, this is time when people must focus on charts and not just news. Now it appears to be stabilizing in the thirty two hundred to thirty three hundred dollars area. So the advice here is that it is stabilizing. It's not going to continue to drop. It did jump up a bit, and if you held it, you have something more valuable today than you had not long ago. And the price tips. Look, it's the hedge against inflation anyway, So keep that in mind.
Speaker 12: Gold always is.
Speaker 2: So what else is going on in the news, Well, let's talk Trump in UK in Ukraine, excuse me, not uk the two first letters of it, Ukraine Russia war deal. What do you think of that? What's going on there? How about we get a little something from Trump himself. Donald Trump This according to Newsweek, by the way, And I hate them because they got lots of pop ups when I'm trying to read from their article. Oh and here's a couple of let's see. Oh, I'll get you some articles in a moment in the chat room. Let's just read from this one for a moment before I drop it later and again the show notes will be more complete. Donald Trump told reporters in the Oval office on Wednesday that he believes he has a tentative peace deal with Russia and Ukraine. The president said the Ukrainian president Vladimir Zelensky had not fully signed off on the proposal yet, but indicated the deal was close. I think we have a deal with Russia. Trump said, we have to get a deal with Zelensky, but I think we have a deal with both. Why it matters is the subhadline here. The US reportedly put forward a peace proposal that included its recognition of Russian control over Crimea. According to reports over the weekend, Russian President Vladimir Putin has reportedly shown support for the proposal, offering to stop the war at the current front line in exchange for the US recognition for the peninsula, which was illegally annexed in twenty fourteen. However, Zelensky immediately dismissed the idea on Tuesday, telling reporters it's our territory, the territory of the people of Ukraine. There's nothing to discuss here. What to know. On Wednesday, Trump admitted he was surprised how challenging it had been to lock down a deal with the Ukrainian leader. I thought it might be easier to deal with Zelenski. So far, it's been harder. End quote, the President said, in comparison to negotiating with Putin, well, you know, big big shaker there. It's a big shock. When you give a guy everything he wants, it's easy to negotiate with him, right, And it's even easier when it's somebody who's answer kissing constantly. That would be Trump kissing Putin's ass all the time. And you know, we saw the way he handled Zelensky, so imagine that for a minute plus. Constitutionally, Zelensky can't give away Crimea, even though Trump said, well he shouldn't have given it away Crimea. He was on TV being a comedian at the time they lost Crimea. He wasn't president then. But pay no attention to the facts. They don't matter. Give in to Russia or get ready to get got. That's the message. And oh, by the way, what was it last night or the night before? They pounded the hell out of Kiev in the most savage bombing on civilians since the war began, I think, and definitely the most savage bombing on Kiev because up to this point they really weren't touching it much. Let's go to the Associated Press about that Russian strike on Kiev kills at least twelve in biggest attack on Ukrainian capital city since last summer Kiev Ukraine. Russia produced keV with excuse me, pounded Kiev with an hour's long barrage of missiles and drones Thursday, killing at least twelve people in its deadliest assault on the Ukrainian capital since July, drawing a rare rebuke of Moscow from US President Donald Trump just as peace efforts were coming to a head. Let me stop here, Trump rebuked Putin. All right, there was a tweet and a truth social post that said, uh, let me stop it. Literally, that's a quote, by the way, Let me see it. Maybe I can get the quote of the rare rebuke where he says stop it on his truth social post. Let me see if I can find it real fast, because I'm telling you it's stop it. Lad. You're acting up. You're only murdering people constantly and over the past few years. Well, they desperately try to hold onto their territory. But Chuck, they're all Nazis. Read yeah, I know, right right, It's all good. Hey, wasn't he supposed to solve this on day one or am I imagining things? I know? I just hate Trump, so I'm delusional and therefore what I'm thinking about this is probably delusional as well. Right, anyway, do you care about this? Do you want to hear about this anymore? I don't. I know he's saying that he's got victories. The Republicans are saying the prices are coming down. Are you guys seeing prices come down? I mean? And by the way, I apologize for my crackling voice, and I'll try and get through this as quickly as I can, But damn, where are those prices coming down? Anyway? I'm going to get to the main story of the night, but first I want to introduce you to something because I think I may have found nature Boy. You know nature Boy from the show.
Speaker 12: Oh Chili dot Com.
Speaker 2: That guy, great voice, right, always better than mine, even when I'm not crackling. He's better voice than me. He's got his own thing going the third rail, right, Naughty by Nature. He's on Twitter, he's all over the place. He's got his own video podcast he used to produce for me. He is doing a good job out there building a following. He's excellent. I think I found his evil twin, Ladies and gentlemen, the liberal nature Boy evil twin of our friend Dave.
Speaker 12: This is what the cult leader Orange Bloated pig Doughnut t Rump put out on social media yesterday. I think you'll find this fun. I'm going to read it verbatim. Are you ready? Here we go. Bear with me. The radical Left is only good at playing the rath. They are always threatening our judges. This is judicial intimidation and should be against the law. First of all, yield, Orange piglet. You are the only one intimidating judges. You are the one doing it. Every damn thing you put out is an admission, every single fucking thing that you put out against the radical Left.
Speaker 1: It's on you.
Speaker 2: You do it.
Speaker 12: But anybody with half a brain knows that. Enjul your day.
Speaker 2: See, oh you know what. I will accept the explanation that this is not nature Boy's evil twin, that, indeed, this is nature Boy from an alternate universe communicating straight to me and now to you, because I have recordings and I have more so.
Speaker 13: The Bloated Orange Doughnut wants people to report anti Christian bias in the federal government. Well now, Veterans' Affairs is doing the same thing they want folks to report. Basically, folks who are against Christianity, you can't make this shit. Man like me, for instance, I hate all that shit I mean, religion. Nah, I'm not for that.
Speaker 6: I believe in energy, I believe in you know, love, and I believe in you.
Speaker 12: Know, all that stuff.
Speaker 14: But Christian like sky Daddy, like daddy, are you listening? Like no, I don't believe in any of that shit. So I guess if I worked in the federal government or in Veterans Affairs, I'd be in trouble.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 13: I figure it's twenty twenty five. Let's get our heads out of our asses.
Speaker 14: And just be human beings floating around on this rock in outer space. You know, it makes more sense. But try and love your neighbor, you know, and be a good person.
Speaker 12: Hmmm. I'm gonna get a lot of backlash for this. Fuck it so the blow.
Speaker 2: So tell me tell me, guys, is it evil twin or alternate universe? I don't know which way to go on this. Maybe somebody should contact nature Boy and ask him this pressing question. Do you have an evil twin or have you encountered yourself from an alternate universe, because I damn sure think that sounds just like him. Maybe I'm from an alternate universe and you're stuck with me now instead of the other guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, revelg through calm sage.
Speaker 10: Here, Oh shell.
Speaker 3: Fact, Oh Sally.
Speaker 10: Cry in all the world your Yeah.
Speaker 7: In Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 8: Earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com.
Speaker 1: In digital or physical.
Speaker 16: Cavilation through conversation under rule of breath well polls, fire flows through every paint form at least the pains fight.
Speaker 1: So the roughty killer.
Speaker 17: Bulls, thrusting.
Speaker 1: In the black.
Speaker 17: Three hour with crazing cols.
Speaker 1: Death and fury Rita.
Speaker 3: Swinging shells.
Speaker 1: Blaze.
Speaker 3: If my break sets of to day, steel spring, whale, devil's crime. He was in chaos, chaos, founding that goes.
Speaker 17: Breaks in metal. The world was shake, films in field except free where no war, no no peace, strikes and release.
Speaker 1: F now destructions home.
Speaker 6: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 1: Revel like.
Speaker 18: Through calm, secure.
Speaker 3: Shell oh Sally.
Speaker 15: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information the Warstate dot Com.
Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: Okay, final segment of The Effect tonight, and I'm going to cover a story from my home state of New Jersey, Jersey, and indeed coming straight out of a town I used to live in, and I recognize lots of the stuff I'm seeing on the news, and maybe nobody else in the country is paying attention to it. But let's take a look at the story from let's see the Patch online, New Jersey lacy Wartown area. Anyway, more arrests are possible and intentionally set in quotes bonfire that spread to fifteen thousand acres in New Jersey. Joseph Klington, nineteen lit wooden paletts on fire and then left without extinguishing the blaze, causing a massive wildfire. Authority set so Weartown, New Jersey is the headline or the dateline. Excuse me. Authorities are quote very confident end quote that a nineteen year old from Weartown who was burning palates ignited the wildfire that's burned through about fifteen thousand acres of pine lands in southern Ocean County. Authorities said Thursday. Joseph Kling was charged with arson and aggravated arson on April twenty third in connection with the Jones Rhoades wildfire. That's what they're calling it, by the way, Ocean County Prosecutor Bradley D. Billemer, Department of Environmental Protection Commissioner Sean Letoret, and Township of Ocean Police Chief Michael Ruglowski said in a joint release quote. We believe he is the person responsible for starting this fire, and we intend to prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law. End quote, Billemer told reporters Thursday afternoon at a press conference. He also said authorities haven't ruled out additional arrests being made. A motive has not yet been shared. Okay, gonna pull away from this story and tell you something about what's happening here in Lacey Township, which is where this fire started. Generally referred to as Manchester in the area and all that, and Lacey is like a part of Manchester Township. Okay. I lived in Lacey in several addresses. So did missus. Oh that's where we moved from when we moved to excuse me, North Carolina. Anyway, these kids, I used to make fun of it and call them wickers, and it's kind of a really nasty term, and it's all about, well, it's like a hick and a white guy who wants to be black combined, because that's what they're like. They're like like hicks hillbilly's sort of, but they smoke weed and they talk like, Yeah, I'm going out in my mud truck. Yell, and they go out mudd and and stuff in the trucks in the woods. And constantly they were either stealing or trying to acquire or trying to buy wooden palettes from all kinds of businesses. And I worked in lots of businesses in that town. They would constantly try to buy the typical wooden palleties, you know when you see them load stuff on things and then the forklift can pick it up by the palid or the hand truck can pick it up by the pallid. They always wanted to buy those, especially if they were broken and useless, and they would steal them, and they would try and acquire them when people were tossing them. And why because they would go out in the woods, run around in their mud trucks, get all full of mud, and set bonfires all the time. The teenagers did this out there for probably the past twenty years. And at the time I left, I mean there were some young adults and kids. They used to go out and do this constantly. And of course they get high and they drink out there too, but not all of them, but a lot of them. You know, they were the badasses. They were the rednecks. You know, they had their regular car and then they'd go out in mud and it was the weirdest thing. It's like, you know, part of New Jersey almost really is begging to be below the Mason Dixon line. You know, they used to listen to the country. Now they're listening to hip hop, but they're still chewing tobacco and smoking blunts. I mean, it's just it's a wild concoction. You know, they don't know whether to white trash new meth or smoke crack and be real street. It's craziness, I'm telling you. But anyway, these kids used to do this crap all the time, and they would start minor fires, but nothing's ever been this big that I recall. And I started going to Lacey Township, which is you know, they're saying it's a rural area. It's not a rural area. It's very suburban and there are parts of it that they try to preserve, and they've gone to great troubles to preserve parts of what they call the Pinelands. Of course, if he's somebody who watched The Sopranos, you think of the pinelands as barren woods. In fact, with a lot of pine trees in it, which is true. But what they call the Pinelands encompasses a large swath of South Jersey, and Lacey's one of those areas. But it was sort of like a suburbia, and it was weird because it was like a suburbia snobbish and I mean, you know, I worked at the Shell Station and the seven eleven and a couple other places all up and down Lacey Road while I lived there. It's kind of a nice town. They were one of the first, you know, white neighborhoods I saw crying about the opioid epidemic, though, just as I was leaving Jersey, because you know, the hillbilly heroin was out of control. The oxy cotton was everywhere, and you know, people were dying. Narkham was necessary. It was rough, you know. Previous to that, you had a couple of meth heads, a couple of crackheads here or there, and a lot of potheads. You know, a lot of suburban white people potheads just you know, burning out their days and I mean doing nothing but smoking weed. And in the nineties when I first visited Lacey, by the way, if you ever listened to the heavy metal stories that I told on the show with Hesher when I talked about, you know, going with my friends to Lacey where, you know, I was managing a band and these guys were younger, and they took me to Lacy Township. It was in the middle of the woods. It was hardly even developed. It was very barren back then, but it developed into a very suburban kind of setup with a lot of development, a lot of sprawl, and suburbia was you know, suburbia was prominent. Anyway, I'm going to take one more break because of the Weienie Dogs and continue to explain this stuff to you and maybe even playing. Well, okay, the Winnie Dog stopped. I'm not going to take the break then. But the deal is, that's what's happening here. So this nineteen year old kid, who when I left Jersey was probably eight or nine years old, had a wildfire, and these kids never knew how to put it out right. They always made messes. The cops would chase them in and out of the woods. It was like a constant tradition every weekend for Shore all summer long, and quite often through out the year, they'd go out mudding and this is the kind of crap they would do. Like I said, the palettes, I knew exactly what kind of kid this is. Guarantee you he's going to stand in front of the judge going, yo, man, I just meant to light me up a blunt and a palette, and then I went out mudding, you know, barefoot and all. And somehow this is a way to get laid too, because you take women out in your mud truck and they like getting all muddy too, especially the good girls love to get dirty in the mud. And they would come in and out. Like I said, I ran gas stations and convenience store, so you know, I saw these people when they would, you know, get away from the cops after being chased for two three hours, four o'clock in the morning, they come through my place to get enough gas to get back home because running through the woods all night, we'll burn up your gas. And some of these guys, you know, became really good at like building trucks and taking old trucks and making them work out, and you know, createting suspension so that they had go off road vehicles that were all original, I mean, jacked up nineteen sixty five pickup trucks and stuff. I remember one guy built a wooden platform instead of having a bed for his truck, and it was just a wooden platform that he had to literally carb a hole and had the guess tank kind of sticking up a nozzle. I have no idea if it was street legal or not, but he wasn't going to keep it on the street much, just to and from the patch of the pine barrens he wanted to roll through. And it's a whole subculture there. But like I said, when I went there in you know, the mid nineties, these kids had nothing to do. They just used to go and hang out in the woods. And it developed by the time I returned there about ten years later, into a whole subculture of these kids. And I guarantee you this nineteen year old is just the latest generation to enter into the wicker culture there. You know where they're wearing, you know, dickies and god, what's that other stuff? Typical redneck you know, wear trucker hats and all. And meanwhile, you know telling me I'm hot on the streets, yo, Whiter than white but anyway, hilarious, chewing tobacco and smoking blunts and this time you smoked too many pallids and you need to learn to put out your fires man. So I don't know if this is criminal arson or it's just you know, criminal negligence or whatever. Hey and Yeah accused of causing New Jersey's worstwhile at fire in the past twenty years by not properly extinguishing a bonfire. The nice thing is, though, that all the available updates as far as I've been able to tell, and most news reports have stated that quite frankly, you know, they're very grateful that there was a serious loss of life. And I did have a New Jersey TV station that could have given you a quick newsblast sort of update, but instead I'm going to go to the Philadelphia station because this is a weird part of Jersey where New York, New Jersey, and Philly stations all cover an area, and New Jersey doesn't have too many of its own TV stations anymore. They have like Channel twelve and Channel nine, but everybody thinks Channel nine is New York station. So this is from let's see the Philadelphia I guess ABC affiliate, and I think it's about two minutes long, and this is their report on what happened but I just told you what the real investigation is going to reveal. And the only thing is, if they're looking to make more arrests, it's going to be because a whole bunch of kids were out there in their mud trucks, or a bunch of them that climb just in this kid's truck, and you know, maybe he'll take the fall, maybe he'll take it alone. They'll probably find some sort of drug possession along the way. I don't know what's popular on the street there because I haven't been there in a decade, but when I was around there, it was definitely all about the oxy cotton, But I don't know today oxy cotton and weed. I mean, you could easily take care of your family selling it just in that town all day long. I mean you had to carry a little bit of xanax too, if you wanted to have a full on, you know, suburban yet urban level of pharmacy. But let's see how the ABC affiliate at Affhilly covered it here.
Speaker 19: That breaking news have an arrest, an arson arrest just made in connection with that massive wildfire still burning in Ocean County.
Speaker 20: It's right, the details are just coming into action news. The Ocean County Prosecutor's office is nineteen year old Joseph Kling from Weird Town is responsible for that fire and at its height, caused thousands of people to evacuate it. Last report, it has burned around fifteen thousand acres and is a fifty contained.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, Where Town is a town right by Lacy Late Wheretown, Manchester, trying to think Barnegat. These towns are all connected together there in that Tom's River sort of area. Uh, but going south from Tom's River and this, I mean, this is pretty serious, closed down part of the parkway. I mean you definitely uh. People saw smoke all the way into Seaside Heights many miles away. And again, this is the area I talk about where I lived in, you know, in the time of Superstorm Sandy, and they were evacuating people, they had shelters, they had you know, emergency situations going on, and pretty wild. And it's too bad that it's this kid who just probably ruined his life because he wanted to go out and have a bonfire and ride in the mud.
Speaker 20: Action News reporter Catherine Scott joins US Live and Where Town with the breaking developments. Catherine that's right, guys.
Speaker 19: We got that breaking update this morning from the Ocean County PROCs Prosecutor's office that nineteen year old Joseph Kling of where Town has been charged in connection with this wildfire. Authority use GPS to plot the origin of the fire. The investigation led them to Cling. Authorities say Cling started a bonfire using wooden palettes and then left the area without properly putting out the fire. So far, this fire has burned around fifteen thousand acres.
Speaker 7: I thing at all.
Speaker 1: It's completely gone.
Speaker 7: There's about five million and product inside lost.
Speaker 2: Everything, and it came so far now it's all gone one day. That's the guy from It's like Liberty. There was an industrial park in the Lacy area and it was had a lot of little businesses in it, and one of them was like garage doors and stuff like that. And that's the guy from that business that's totally been annihilated by this fire. Nobody's houses, nobody's home were destroyed. But it's an interesting path this fire took as well, a little suspicious in my mind, because I guarantee you there's going to be a nice development that's going to come in behind this but I also wonder how much you know, was budgeted to deal with this disaster ahead of time, and how they're going to deal with it now in the age of DOSEE. Right, I don't know. I guess we'll see. I mean, is Jersey going to ask for help? Oh? Wait, they're gonna be on punishment because Jersey wanted to defy Trump as far as the DEI stuff and a few other things. Right, Oh, maybe a bad time to be defined Trump if you need FEMA money, if FEMA even exists anymore.
Speaker 19: James Herbs had rushed to his family's business in Lazy Township, but there was nothing they could do. Liberty overhead door and Awning consumed by the flames. The Jones Road wildfire was first spotted by a staffed observation tower around ninety five Tuesday, Moe and the Greenwood Forest Wildlife Management Area and Barnegat Township.
Speaker 2: Okay, another thing about this is it's right near the Oyster Creek power plant, which I guarantee they had to shut down, so that probably was a massive power outage in the area and all that good stuff. Plus you know, the smoke darkening the sky and the glow of the red it was probably. I mean, I'm looking at some of these films and stuff that people posted to social media. It's pretty wild, you know, to take a look at what people were looking at in the middle of the night and then you know, the early morning. I guess.
Speaker 19: By Tuesday evening, the flames had spread into Ocean and Lacy townships. Cruise continued the firefight from the air and on the ground, lighting backfires. Close to five thousand people had to evacuate, but they could return to their homes yesterday morning. Robert Ziggenfuss as president of Wheretown Volunteer Fire Company and lives in the laurel Wick section. His fire company was getting ready for a crew change on Tuesday when he learned his family would have.
Speaker 18: To get out out and found out my area was ready to be evacuated and my wife just had open our surgery two weeks ago.
Speaker 12: So boom, I.
Speaker 18: Grabbed my son, my wife, getting right down at the firehouse.
Speaker 2: It's what we do. We're volunteers, you know.
Speaker 18: We do this because we love our towns and we want to help our towns.
Speaker 19: And we actually just saw Robert again. He was behind the wheel of a fire truck reporting for duty again. As for Kling, he was taken into custody and he's awaiting his detention hearing, we'll having war town. Catherine's got Channel six Action News.
Speaker 20: All right, Catherine, thanks, there you go.
Speaker 2: So that's the full report from Channel six in Philadelphia Action News and they're they're pretty good about it. But you know, and oh, I see in the chat room, let's see this has started at four to twenty. I bet there was a big party. Yeah, it probably wasn't even a big party, because it's a whole bunch of little parties in the woods that go on and Lacey Citizen GX, So I'm just letting you know. It's yeah, it's a lot of little parties. And it's not the first time it's happened. It's just it's never been this big. This is massive. This kid, by not putting out his palletts correctly, you know, by not putting out his bonfire responsibly, might have just destroyed. You know that that garage door on Awning business that Liberty like I said, I know it as garage doors, they said Overhead Door and Awning but whatever, their garage door company, and they were a newer business. But there were a bunch of businesses in that industrial park gone, and a lot of stuff has gone. People didn't Nobody lost their homes. Got close though, apparently, but nobody lost their homes in it. It did strategically burn out an area, though, So I'm telling you there's going to be a brand new development, and there's going to be a whole bunch of like because you couldn't take out a bunch of those pine trees. You couldn't just cut them down and create a new housing area. So because of those restrictions, I'm just telling you now, occasionally fires happen in Jersey to where it's like, well it's destroyed, now, we might as well do something with it, and they build, you know, new towns, new extensions to towns, new sections of towns, just spring up out of these sorts of disasters. In fact, there was a great expansion after Superstorm Sandy. And I'm not saying there's any conspiracy behind the storm or even behind this fire, but I guarantee you there has been in the past. I think this is a case of a kid screwing up, is what it is. Nineteen years old, and I'm telling you this is exactly the kind of kid that would come in be asking me where to buy weed in the middle of the night, you know, with cash soaked and mud sitting there with you know, three girls that are happy to be out riding with them in the middle of the night, and you know, and they would ask me to like, can you go buy me some booze over at the liquor store. Of course I didn't, but you know, it was one of those things. Anyway, that's just the way it is. And I just know that area and I know exactly what happened here, and it sucks. It sucks for the people in that area. It sucks for this kid, it sucks for the town. But there you go. So all together, we got nature Boy from an alternate universe or possibly his evil twin. We got a report and a little insight into what happened in the largest wildfire in New Jersey, little check in on Trump, and a few other things on this particular news, Thor's day on the Ocelli effect. Oh, and also a slight update, although you get a better one with the show with Larry Hancock from last night. Check out the podcast feed and also take a look at the show notes, and you can follow along and take a look at the same information I used to assemble this show, well most of it anyway. So with all that being said, just remember this, no matter who you are, where you are, when you are, I am merely O'Kelly, and all of you are indeed the effect. Thankfully, I've been able to pay the big bills, but now I'm in the process of, you know, trying to get a car and some groceries, So anything that you kick in will go toward my well being. The network is set to continue for another year, except that we might also have to buy some sort of new software to keep doing the call in shows and blah blah blah blah. But stay tuned on that because may fifth Skype disappears. Tomorrow night, we'll be live with the regular call in show. I don't know if Aaron is going to be live tomorrow, but I think so, and that means we will have at least four hours of live radio on ochelly dot com radio. And if you're hearing this in replay as well.
Speaker 3: But it is.
Speaker 9: The truth about the Jafa.
Speaker 2: Assassination, right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 9: Claim Oswald? Girlfriends he knew, Ruby and Barry answer weapons.
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 9: But okay, bilding and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy, come on now has a real effort on the day of hay assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A A S J S K at a O L dot com, revel.
Speaker 3: Le through com section.
Speaker 7: M here.
Speaker 21: Oh ll e fact oh shell fast.
Speaker 3: Say that from right James from U r D I maas I ain't on the world U r D I back yeah mm hm