Speaker 1: There's never been a script on this show. I mean that's not to say that maybe there should be. There's just not.
Speaker 2: I don't think there should be. I think that wouldn't sound right, would not It wouldn't work. Yeah, I don't think so. Find us on Instagram at the Sandy Show Official.
Speaker 3: My name is Sandy. This is my wife. Her name is Trisha.
Speaker 4: My friends.
Speaker 3: One of our one.
Speaker 2: Of my rapid fire questions for you, much much later on in the show has to do about our wedding.
Speaker 3: So you may have to think back a little bit about our wedding.
Speaker 4: It's a fund to you.
Speaker 3: Maybe. I think there's anybody out there like, oh, this wedding's late.
Speaker 4: No, I don't. I don't think anybody who was there thought that.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 2: It was a it was we were we were rare in our wedding, and that we were the last one standing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we were dancing. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that's the last time I danced out in the wild.
Speaker 2: I think it'll be the last time people, last time I dance until I have to dance with Landry at her wedding. Yeah, right, probably, I'm not. You know, you see me on a dance or get me home.
Speaker 4: Something happened, something went wrong.
Speaker 3: Very wrong. What is the first thing made to laugh today?
Speaker 1: All right, forget long story short, I'm gonna start saying short, story long, and then I'm gonna take you on a journey.
Speaker 4: You did not ask.
Speaker 2: She's not kidding, friends, she is not kidding. Tricia gives every single liv or tiny damn.
Speaker 4: I am painting a picture for the listener.
Speaker 1: I'm putting them in the situation with me so they can feel it just the way I felt it. And then more often than not, they had the same reaction and the same opinion about the situation that I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, the good thing about on the radio is you can't see the glaze of boredom falling across their face.
Speaker 4: No, they love it. I can feel it. I can feel that they love it.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope you're right. Coming up in just a little bit, we've got care, don't care. Also, where there's a lot of new television out If you watch football at all over the weekend, you know about it because they are promoting the heck out of it. Of course, Tricia is hooked on a show that's been out up for eight or ten years and Jesus so good, she's just getting hip to it. Our Bank proudly sponsors the Sandy Show. Make the switch effortlessly by visiting www dot r dot bank member FDIC.
Speaker 4: I need some good news. You are so are you are for some good news?
Speaker 3: Some good news.
Speaker 4: Well, I have some good news.
Speaker 3: Really good news.
Speaker 4: Tell them the good news. Flout hi, everybody.
Speaker 5: It's Judy Nagio with some good news happening in Central Texas this week. Fall has arrived, but summer like weather is hanging around. Take heart and knowing you can once again take a cool dip in Austin's historic swimming hole, Martin Springs is back in business after shutting down for several weeks while Cruise repaired.
Speaker 4: Some pipes in safety hazards. Not in the mood for a swim.
Speaker 5: Well, plenty of other iconic Astin spots are ready to welcome you with open arms. Because October is Legacy Business Month, Preservation Austin is celebrating the city's longtime local businesses, from music venues to texmex staples by offering up a passport to savings and special prizes. Legacy businesses are popular. Austin hangouts open for twenty years or more, keeping us weird and epitomizing classic cool, Continental.
Speaker 4: Club and Joe's Bakery. Here we come rounding out today's good news.
Speaker 5: Soccer fans and pet lovers have teamed up to save the lives of some precious pups. Austin FC and Austin Pets Alive just announced the adoption of the seventy fifth honorary mascot. These are rescue dogs featured at home games. The happy new owners of the seventy fifth dog, named Vin Diesel, are the FC president and his wife, who happens to be an APA volunteer. This is the fourth season the soccer team and the Animal shelter have joined forces to find forever homes for dogs at the shelter.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 5: If you'd like to buy more good news about Central Texas, please check out our new website atxcodnews dot.
Speaker 2: Com on one O three point one Austin's eighties station. Listen online at one O three to one Austin dot com. Trust says Hallmark is being just flat out disrespectful. You'll hear more in the story We Love in just a moment. Please download the Sandy Show podcast, where you get your podcast. We had a record breaking week, personal best record week last week for a number of downloads.
Speaker 3: So people are doing it. They're doing it.
Speaker 4: Tea, thank you, Thank you people.
Speaker 2: Right, We're gonna keep reminding you and reminding you because some people are like, Sandy, we know about the podcast. We know, we know, we don't, but you gotta understand there's people that are tuning in and out all the time, so we got to let them know about it too. So just bear with us. Just search the Sandy Show where you get podcasts.
Speaker 3: These stories we love.
Speaker 1: All Right, We're starting to slide into that last part of the year where all the major holidays, holidays are coming upon us, Halloween, Thanksgiving, or the Day of the Food as I like to call it.
Speaker 2: We've really and our family had our biggest break of events because we go through a birthday running like you wouldn't believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from what May to May in June. Yes, oh, wrap it up. Yeah, although we had Mel's birthday. Melmo's birthday was at the beginning of September.
Speaker 3: Right, so we're constantly celebrating something up in.
Speaker 1: Here exactly, but Hallmark their disrespect for Halloween. Sandy off the charts because they are starting their fifteenth annual count down to Christmas celebration on October eighteenth.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, than a month away.
Speaker 1: They can't even just hang out and let Halloween have its time, have its moment. Also, this year, they're going to be adding forty seven new movies.
Speaker 3: I remember reading that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how they could keep it's I think it has to be the same story, just in different settings. Forty seven new movies that will appear premiere across har Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Mystery, and Hallmark Plus Streaming. One of them is going to be called Finding Mister Christmas. It's Hallmark's first reality competition series.
Speaker 2: Oh do you see a Hallmark Plus streaming? Yep, if you subscribe to that, then I'll pray for you.
Speaker 1: But what about this Finding Mister Christmas reality competition series?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's going to be a mini Office reunion and it's going to be called Confessions of a Christmas Letter. It's going to have two of the actors from the Office. There's also a Pretty Little Liars reunion in Trivia at Saint Nick's with two of the actors from Pretty Little Liars.
Speaker 2: So do any of your friends or people you know are they diehard Hallmark Christmas movie people.
Speaker 1: I think some members of my family are relatives, Yeah, are. I think I see some posts every once in a while, but I don't know if I've ever seen a single one, a single one. I think the closest I've come to watching a Hallmark Hallmark type Christmas movie is when I watch the series Virgin Ribber, which seems to me exactly how a Hallmark Christmas show would be.
Speaker 3: I've never seen one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would be super weird if you had watched a Virgin River.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So October eighteenth begins the Christmas stuff on Hallmark, and.
Speaker 1: I say, we ignore it all until Halloween passes, then we give it.
Speaker 4: Samaric, I agree.
Speaker 2: The Sandy Show is brought to you by our bank. Transitioning to our bank is just a click away at www dot r dot bank. Member fdi C, you don't like most red blooded Americans. I was watching football yesterday, and boy do they use the NFL on Fox is the opportunity to promote their new fall shows and.
Speaker 4: To advertise everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean to advertise their shows that they've got coming out. And I was watching one and I saw a commercial for it and I'm looking at this main character and I'm like, is that who I think that is? And to save you this suspense, it was Don Johnson. Yeah, Don Johnson from Miami Heat by Vice back in the day. And Don looks pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he does, definitely.
Speaker 2: He is in a new show that is called Doctor Odyssey and it's very love body.
Speaker 1: If you ask me, I supposedly a medical show on set on a cruise ship, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't know. I mean you can't go wrong. There are two proven entities there, cruise ship TV shows work proven and medical shows.
Speaker 1: Yep, they were Don Johnson. He's had some very popular shows that he's been on.
Speaker 3: Two I can only think of Miami Vice. What were the other ones?
Speaker 1: Yo, He's been on a ton of stuff he was in. He's most recently in a new show that's coming out called Rebel Ridge, which I couldn't tell you a lot about.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: Watchman was on HBO that was limited series. He's been in the Knives Out movies.
Speaker 3: Oh that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's done some stuff, a lot more stuff more recently than he did.
Speaker 4: He had a stretch that you never saw.
Speaker 2: There's also show, and we're gonna get to one that's been off the air for years that Tricia's been benging, as she always does. Tricia's never up to date on TV. But there's another one. I call it a pretty person show, very baywatchy.
Speaker 3: Yeah know what I mean. It's high Surf. It started last night.
Speaker 2: It's on Fox Rescue High Surf and it's all really pretty people that are lifeguards been they save people in the surf in Hawaii.
Speaker 1: But it's scripted, right, Yeah, it's not like reality.
Speaker 4: They're actually saving people.
Speaker 1: Because I've seen a few commercials for it, and I'm like, they're talking about it like it's a real thing, a real place, right, But then it has actors in it, so I wasn't sure.
Speaker 3: Right, it's just a lot of really good looking people with very.
Speaker 2: Little clothing on, yeah, running with a script and stuff, you know, and all that stuff. So that started last night. I saved it. I did not watch it. I've been watched it yet. You watch it, Yeah, I'll see what it's all about. It looks all right. But let's get to Tricia and her propensity to dive into shows that have been off the air for years. And her late is is Shit's Creek.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't stop watching it. I'm's season three, maybe even season four. It is hilarious.
Speaker 3: This just a This is Eugene Levy and his son.
Speaker 1: Eugene Levy and his son Dan Levy, who I absolutely adore.
Speaker 4: Eugene Levey.
Speaker 1: Handsome, He's one of those guys the older he gets, he is aging so.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, he doesn't look as dorky as he.
Speaker 4: Usually Right, he's grown into his eyebrows. Maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 1: So Shit's Creek ran from twenty fifteen for like six seasons, so I think he's been off there since like twenty twenty twenty twenty one. But it is hilarious. I can't stop watching it.
Speaker 3: Do you think I would like it?
Speaker 4: No? I don't think that you would. I think it's too subtle for you.
Speaker 3: Who is this Moya? You keep talking? Mooira.
Speaker 4: Catherine O'Hara plays the wife.
Speaker 1: It's about a family I told you, Sandy Big video billionaires, gazillionaire video empire and his businessman loses all their money, so they go live in this gross town called Shit's Creek in the Roadside hotel, and Moira is his wife, okay, and.
Speaker 2: She's so they understand, but they don't understand that they're broke, right, Oh, no.
Speaker 1: They know that they're broke, but they still try and act like they still have money. They try and act like they're better than all the other people in the town, that they're living the same life that all the other people in the town are.
Speaker 3: And what streaming service are you watching that?
Speaker 4: I'm watching it on Hulu. I'm sure you can find it other places.
Speaker 3: Hulu didn't know we had? Huh?
Speaker 4: We totally do.
Speaker 1: Don't you say you did not know we have Hulu because I've given you the password about forty two times.
Speaker 3: Friends, she has not.
Speaker 4: I have, I have, you know what?
Speaker 1: And if you can't hold on to it, then you don't get to watch Hulu because I can't give it to you anymore.
Speaker 2: I've got plenty of stuff to watch. I don't mean the Hulu. You can keep that for yourself.
Speaker 1: Another really good one I binged not too long ago. You guys might have heard of it, Modern Family.
Speaker 3: Staying with us.
Speaker 2: We've got more coming out on Austin's daty station what O three point one and streaming on the iHeartRadio apps.
Speaker 4: All right, Sandy, here we go.
Speaker 1: Do you care or don't care to find out what the top ten mispronounced words are that make you sound dumb? If the same one, I don't care, don't care at all, don't care. You say one of them wrong all the time? What Chipotle are supposed to say?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: You say Chipotle or something weird like Chipolte? I are you supposed to say Chipotle? Chipotle?
Speaker 3: It sucks. I don't eat anyway.
Speaker 4: It's good. You declared my bowl the best the other day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your balls, Yeah, that's one of those foods.
Speaker 2: If someone else just makes it, I'm tired of the places where you have to tell him how to make it.
Speaker 3: Just make it, you know what I mean. I'm sick of it. I am just tired.
Speaker 4: She's what I put in there.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of it. I just want someone else. I make enough decisions during the day. I don't want to have to decide what I want on my meal. You decide, Just make.
Speaker 4: It, all right, Sandy?
Speaker 1: Do you care or don't care to find out how Micheline Tires got into the business of reviewing restaurants.
Speaker 2: So a Micheline award. That's the same people. I didn't even know that. I just figured it was something else.
Speaker 4: No, no, you care.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Micheline Tyres got into the business of reviewing great restaurants for its Micheline Guide in nineteen hundred, so people would have to drive farther to eat and the new tires sooner stop.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, boy, that's a streategy.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: And now it's a huge, huge honor to get a Michelin Star star recognized to restaurant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really I thought that was too completely different, but.
Speaker 4: I did too. Yeah, I did too. Do you care? Don't care?
Speaker 1: To find out what you're eating that is more likely to get you stung by a bee and what should eat to decrease the risk of being stung.
Speaker 4: By a bee?
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of interesting, all right.
Speaker 1: You will more likely get stung by a beaut if you eating a banana. Something about a compound gives bananas this pheromone they give off that bees love, So you probably will get stung by a bee eating a banana if you want to decrease the risk of getting stung by a bee. Bees are repelled by the scent of almonds.
Speaker 3: Huh. I didn't really know almonds had a smile.
Speaker 4: I know, I didn't neither. Those little bees probably have.
Speaker 3: Yourself.
Speaker 1: And then alright, I don't know, like garlic and vampires, all these and bees, strange, all things trying to poke you. Yeah, all right, Sandy, care or don't care to find out when actors got injured on the set of a movie, but then the injury was actually left in the movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm curious.
Speaker 4: Right, did you see Princess Bride?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: Okay, well there's one because a lot of people have Christopher guest bunks. Carrie Elwis on the head with a sword, knocked him out in real life. They actually left that scene in the movie Princess Bride. Oh, okay, did you see Apocalypse Now?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 1: Okay, So during his breakdown scene, Martin Sheen wasn't supposed to punch the mirror in his hotel room.
Speaker 4: He did, he bled. They kept it in the final.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember reading that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Did you see Django Unchained?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: When Leonardo DiCaprio slammed his hand down on the dinner table, he accidentally splashed a gap, smashed a glass and cut his hand open, But he just kept on going with the scene and it turned out to be the best take.
Speaker 3: They left it in interesting.
Speaker 4: Oh did you see The Expendables with Sylvester Stallone? No?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, Heat with Melissa McCarthy.
Speaker 4: No, no, don't think you any more on here?
Speaker 3: All right, Well that'll wrap up. Care I don't care then, al right, all right, stick around. More coming up.
Speaker 2: I would like people to stop doing something when you visit their house for the first time. It's not necessary. It's annoying, and I think it's I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: I don't like it. You don't know what it is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: I went to a friend of mine's home that i'd never been to. They just moved in, I don't know, six eight weeks ago, and I went over there and my friend's wife gave me a tour of the house. I don't want a tour of anyone's house unless it's Graceland or the White House. I don't want a tour of your home. I don't need a tour.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 2: It is really weird. And they never show you their bedroom. You ever know, set, No, they never show the bedroom. But I don't need a tour of your home. When I get there to be in those rooms. Maybe show me where the bathroom is. Yeah, I don't need to know where the guest room is. I don't need to know where the hamper, the washing machine, where you do your laundry is not something I need to know.
Speaker 1: And people, if they go do you want a tour, you can't say nah.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna next time, I'm going. It's annoying to me. You have to just pretend that you're interested and say how great it looks and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: But what about then when people come in and they're like, oh my god, your house.
Speaker 4: Is so probable, Well let me show you more.
Speaker 1: You feel all right? Do you want to see the rest of it? It's kind of this weird awkward.
Speaker 3: Moment, right it is. It's this weird yeah thing.
Speaker 4: I've never really thought about it.
Speaker 2: It is weird, right, But I would just I don't know, I would never do that to someone at our home, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: We'll just show you around.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, But this is the living room and you'll probably be in the kitchen and that's all you get to see.
Speaker 3: Here's the toyy.
Speaker 4: It is pretty good at math that.
Speaker 1: But so you're with me on this, Yeah, I never really thought about it, but it is. I guess it is kind of weird, right, I mean, unless it's some incredible house.
Speaker 2: Right, I get it. If I get that, you're proud of their new house. Like I said, they just moved in a couple of months ago. Yeah, and they're showing me around and stuff, and it's a nice house, and you know it's it's got fancy countertops and.
Speaker 3: And all that stuff.
Speaker 2: But I'm just like, yeah, I don't need to see all this, ye right, although my friend did show me his book collection.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's got His mother was an English teacher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she was a big time reader English lip. She taught at a I think it Oklahoma, I'm not sure. Anyway. When she passed away, she willed the him the one hundred greatest books ever written.
Speaker 4: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 3: That's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Her opinion of the one hundred greatest books ever written.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 4: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 2: And he put them all in like chronological order of when they were written. I mean, it's already going all the way back to like Homer, Yeah, that is that Homer? Yeah, like the Odyssey, yes, exactly, all the way up to I don't know, what the most recent one was. But that was kind of cool.
Speaker 1: That says a lot about somebody what they think are the best books written.
Speaker 2: Right, Have you ever read any of the so called classics, like anything from Himingway or fact?
Speaker 1: But yeah, the Old Man in the Sea, Yeah read that. Let's see Moby Dick. I mean some of like we were talking about with our daughter. I had to read the Iliad or the Odyssey in high school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which I don't.
Speaker 1: Think I read the whole thing beginning, confused by that right to kill a mockingbird?
Speaker 3: Stuff like that. Yeah, we've read a lot of them. I'm impressed, very impression.
Speaker 2: Anyway, if you have a new home, don't bore your friends and family with a tour.
Speaker 4: Of unless they ask you, right, which then it's weird too.
Speaker 3: I agree. There you go.
Speaker 2: Now I got that off my chest. We can carry on more coming up. Hey, if you're here today, make sure you're with us tomorrow. JB's going to join us tomorrow and possibly the rest of the week. I'm not exactly sure because he's traveling this week doing some stuff and he's gonna be a New Hampshire. Oh lucky, I know. I think New Hampshire this time of year, be a nice break.
Speaker 4: They can do a little leaf peeping. A leaf peep in time has started.
Speaker 2: I don't see JB being a leaf peeper really, but JB's going to be joining us tomorrow for sure, so make sure that you're here for that, all right, and it'll be at this time. So we didn't get a chance to talk about it on Friday, but Thursday night I took our fifteen year old daughter and two of their friends down to Waterloo Park.
Speaker 3: Have you been to the new amphitheater at Waterloo Park?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 2: Absolutely gorgeous it is. I mean what they did with that park is incredible. Yeah, I mean they the outside is all landscaped beautifully and it's all Native Texas stuff around it. It was really really nice because that park used to be a little.
Speaker 4: Little sketchy, a little sketch, yeah.
Speaker 3: But they've cleaned it up and done a nice job.
Speaker 2: And they went to see a woman perform whose name is Faye Webster. Now this I have never I was not familiar with Faye until just a week and a half or so ago when we decided to go to this show. But man, she packed that place in really, and people just loved it. And I think the people that loved it most were probably girls between the ages of fourteen and twenty. Yeah, and here's a little bit of Faye Webster here. Check it out. So about as rowdy as it got.
Speaker 1: Really, there was like no ballads and then some upbeat songs.
Speaker 3: There was a little bit.
Speaker 2: But I honestly, look, the kids loved it, and that's really all that mattered to me, you know what I mean. But again, if she was seventeen, I wouldn't have gone to the concert with her. But she's fifteen, so I went with her, right, And it's not my jam, but it's theirs. And I'm like, I hope you guys have a great time, and I hope you enjoy it. And I'm gonna do everything I can to not embarrass you while we're here at the Faye Webster Rock and Roll Shop.
Speaker 1: Did you were you successful? I was embarrassing her at any point or her friends.
Speaker 2: No, I let them do their thing. I sat on the very end. We had four seats on the end of the aisle. I sat on the very end, didn't bother anybody took pictures when I was supposed to then I left for a little while and came back.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Were they staying up the whole time?
Speaker 2: Everybody stood up the whole time. Yeah, here's the thing that really amazed me. I'm like, who are these thirty something year old dudes that know all the words to this?
Speaker 3: Who are you guys?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was weird.
Speaker 1: It definitely seems like a tween age or teen age girl type of music, Yes, very much so.
Speaker 3: But packed, packed, absolutely packed. Yeah. And we got there for a little bit of.
Speaker 2: The first act act and I sent Pictricia a picture of her her publicity photo, and I was like, this is all you need to know about her?
Speaker 3: This is it? Yeah, this is it.
Speaker 2: Because she used her publicity photo, it's an opportunity to show her Harry Armpits.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's all.
Speaker 1: You need to know, right, I mean, I know, I you know what, call me old fashioned whatever.
Speaker 4: I can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't think I will. My eyes in my brain will ever reconcile that the Harry Pitt Harry Pitt really anybody? I mean, I hate seeing it on guys, right, but I don't know it just.
Speaker 3: To do it to show everywhere.
Speaker 1: But then why do you go to walk around with your arms up in the air, So you're not you're doing it for shock value, is what I feel like. It is when you make a point of everybody seeing your hairy arm pitch.
Speaker 3: So when your publicity photo is you and your hairy arm. Yeah, you're really proud of them, yep.
Speaker 4: I told Lander is like, hope you don't think that's okay? Friend? How are you live in here? No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, there's one thing about all natural and stuff.
Speaker 4: I mean, people do what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: But if you really think that you're having a huge impact on other people and shocking people.
Speaker 4: You're not.
Speaker 1: You're not at all do it if you want to do it, but stop walking around with your arms up in the air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a good time though. We had fun show got I guess we got home. What about ten thirty eleven o'clock?
Speaker 1: You have about eleven o'clock and the girls wigged when you bought them all T shirts? Yeah, because you gell proud of her T shirts from what I understand.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, miss Webster. Fay Webster's real proud of her forty five dollars T.
Speaker 1: Shirt forty five dollars white T shirts with some letter writing on the front and some letters on the.
Speaker 2: Back, and there was a lot but dude, there was a line a mile long for the merch.
Speaker 3: Yeah we got there.
Speaker 2: We hit it just right mid show, no one was in line, walked up, got the shirts and went back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: One hundred and thirty five dollars later, Yeah, for three.
Speaker 1: Shirts to wear that every day for a while. Would you go back to that amphitheater?
Speaker 2: Oh heck, yeah. Yeah, it's really cool. It was hot, but you know, there's a little bit of a breeze yeah, and stuff. But they've got a lot of good shows that are coming there. And it's easy and easy out. Oh good, very easy. Guess the parking garages all over and I think the I think they said there was like forty five hundred people there.
Speaker 4: Oh wow. So it was pretty manageable crowd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not overwhelming, right, It's not like you're going to a huge not going to the Moody Center, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, right, But I mean they've got it figured out at the Moody Center too, how to do it?
Speaker 3: Yes, for sure, that's true.
Speaker 2: So it was good and I would definitely to keep an eye on I go back to a show there, I don't know if I'd go back and see fe Webster again, but yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's your your realm. You're not the target target show again. JB is going to join us tomorrow morning, so make sure you're here for it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He's got a couple of funny takes we're going to talk about, one being that if you got f one weekend and something else going on at the same weekend, Oh, Texas and Georgia, So we're gonna talk about that with JP. And he's also got a very funny love boat take for us tomorrow