Speaker 1: Hey, Yogi's Mackenzie fly Here Mom, yoga prineur, teacher, trainer, retreat leader, and your guide to master your yoga teaching. This podcast is your weekly dose of actionable wisdom and candid chats with industry experts. Learn to connect deeper, weave yoga magic, and lead by example. Full disclosure, I'm still mastering it too, but together will skyrocket your impact and income. Hit subscribe and let's grow one episode at a time. What's up, everybody, and welcome back to m y yt where you are learning to level up your yoga teaching, one masterful class at a time. This episode is called eight Lessons Learned from four months of the Yogi Preneur Mastermind three point zho. I can't even believe it. I'm so sad, but somehow the third round of this Mastermind is already over and it's zoomed by. I had an absolute blast, and as they say, time flies when you're having fun, and that's what it was. It was so much fun. But I also learned so much as the leader, and I know that the people inside also learn so much. I have pages and pages of notes from our hot seat coaching calls, and I was just looking through everything, it was like, man, I need to share some of these with you here on the podcast. So that is exactly what I am doing for you here today. And just in case maybe some of you are new to me into my world, into my work. But this Mastermind, the Yogi Priner Mastermind, is a four month group coaching program four yoga teachers who essentially want to take your yoga teaching more seriously and you want to build your best so that you can make more money from your yoga teaching. So if you've ever felt like, gosh, I would really love to not be teaching so much in studio, or you've just recognized that you've hit a little bit of a ceiling and you want to stop trading your time for dollars and start teaching in a way that feels uniquely you, that's what we uncover in this container and in this program. So I help you figure out how to turn what you've been through into how you get paid and into a way that just feels so good, so aligned, so easy, so fun, so natural. So that's what that is, and that's what we did. And just to set the scene to give a little context for who all was in this particular round before we get into the takeaways and learnings, there were people of all levels and in all phases, in all stages of their business. So I had one that was more in the early even aspiring stages of entrepreneurship where they really had an idea in their head. They didn't have an offer mapped out or built yet, which is totally fine. Then I had another who did have an offer, had a membership, and they really wanted to scale this membership to make more money with this one membership. Then I had another person who had lots of different offers and felt like there was a lot there, but there wasn't really a lot of connection between the offers and wanted to figure out some more systems and set up some back end processes to make things a little more streamlined. So that's what's really cool about this space is that although it was designed for early aspiring entrepreneurs and people who are just kind of beginners and getting started, I also want to help people who have stuff built, but it's also not really optimized or it's not converting to the ways in which you know it can. So that was really fun about this particular round is that that's what I had that big array, And it's so cool to be in spaces like that because you're always able to learn from somebody. Even that person that already has stuff mapped out can watch the beginner and see what the beginner is implementing from the beginning and even tweak their foundations, and then vice versa. The beginner is looking at the person who already has something and is like, wow, that's so, that's so inspiring for me to see, and I definitely want to build up to that level and add in that many different layers. So it was really cool to have just the buffet of different types of people within the container and everybody could learn. Now let's get into the lessons and the takeaways. So the first the first, and write this down if you can. Self trust is the real bottleneck. Self trust is the real bottleneck. I think a lot of yoga teachers think that their biggest problem, the thing that's holding them back and that is stopping them, is a lack of knowledge. Which that is true to some degree, especially if all not all you know. Going to yoga teacher training is a big feat and you need to do that and it's a big accomplishment. But if you only went through yoga teacher training and you're trying to now be a business owner, meaning creating your own opportunity, you might quickly realize that there's a lot of skills. There's like a lot of language that you don't really know yet, and you do need to spend some time, some money, some energy learning that language. Of course, there's a bit of a learning curve, not just in business processes and business business in general, but also in the system side and in the tech side of like what do I actually need to support this? So there is an element of learning and an element of knowledge. But the caveat or what I have for you today is it actually reminds me of and I've used this quote so many times. It's a shame that I do not know the author of this quote. But there's a quote that says no amount of self improvement will make up for a lack of self acceptance. And I think this sentiment is also true in business. But it's no amount of strategy will make up for your lack of self trust, is the idea. So you can you can deploy all of these strategies, you can be doing all the right things, but if you also, do not actually trust yourself, then you will overanalyze, you will doubt, you will get all up in your head. You will second guess every offer, name, offer, price, offer funnel like you will, you will scrutinize all of it because your self trust is shaky, it is wobbly. Your sense of self is the is the thing that is out of whack. And so I think this is a really great This is something that we all need to realize, and this is a really great place to start, because I think that we all use as that is an excuse of I just don't know enough, you know, and we're using that as an excuse of why we're not really ready. But if you have that self trust, when you do have self trust, nothing really then becomes the excuse because you're like, it's okay, it's okay for me to be a beginner, but I allow myself to be a beginner and to be in this place and I still know enough to at least take one step. And you'll take that step as the beginner, and you'll learn a little along the way, and that self trust is the thing that can help you just get moving regardless of where you are and without fear of messing up, because when you trust yourself, you trust that whatever step you take, you're going to figure it out along the way, and you're going to learn things along the way, which is what you need to be in business. Is this ability to just move, just to take some steps and to trust that you're going to figure it out no matter where you end up. This is really really clete key and will help you get out of making the excuses and prolonging or procrastinating from starting your business or from returning to your business. So I really wanted to start here, and I'm going to say it again because it's just so good. Self trust is the real bottleneck. This might be be the thing that's holding you back is that you don't trust yourself. The second is celebrate the shit out of yourself. Celebrate the shit out of yourself. This is so so important as entrepreneurs and especially so loow preneurs, which is probably what yoga teachers are is you've got to celebrate yourself as often as possible. This is something that my coach helps me do and this is also something that I help all of my people do. Is find the evidence of how much you actually are taking action and how much change and magic you are actually making on a daily basis. Because this is kind of brutal, because it's so true. No one else is going to come into the room and tell you that. Self validation is so important when you work for yourself because unlike being an employee and having a boss, your boss is not going to come into your office and say, Wow, you did a really good job, this is really great work here, or I'm noticing all that you're doing. You know what, you need a raise. I'm gonna up your salary because you were doing such great job. No, when you are you your own boss, that response toy wants that responsibility falls on you, that person is you, So as often as possible at the end of every single day, you need to self validate yourself. Tell yourself, man, that is so amazing that I mapped out all of those things and I actually did all those things and I did a really great job with these things, and that this skill is so important. And if you don't even have a business, if you're starting to think about it, you need to instill this as early as possible, because the more you have this habit on lock, the more you do this early on in your business. It's that celebratory energy that helps you actually arrive to the thing and experience the thing before leaning and working towards the next. Which, oh, I'm so grateful to my mentor and my coach because she said it to me like this, where self really ambitious women or just people for that matter, really ambitious people have this tendency to always be leaning forward, leaning forward onto the next. You've got a lot of drive and a lot of motivation, and you've got big visions and you're you're like on it. You know, you've got places to go, you've got things to do, you've got dreams to build, and so it has your your anatomy and your physicality leaning forward, which kind of if you're you know, picture picture of body in your mind and then see that body leaning forward, it keeps you in momentum because you've got to keep putting your feet under yourself to not fall over. But it also in some ways knocks you out of alignment, and it causes a little bit of strain on your back to hold you up, to keep you upright. So that imagery might help you see how when you taking a second to celebrate almost erects your skeletal structure to stack on top of itself. It lets you almost land for a second in what you've built and to take a moment to become present. I mean, we're all yoga teachers, but when you're chasing your dreams, take that moment of celebration, helps you become present, open your eyes, look around and notice all that you have in fact actually built, all that you have actually achieved, and it takes off a little bit of that pressure for a second, and it helps you be in the energy of appreciation, of gratitude, and you be come way more of this energetic match to what you actually desire as opposed to often when you are in that leaning forward energy, you're not necessarily a match anymore because you're thinking where you are isn't currently good enough that you need to get to somewhere else. So this is huge in your yoga teaching career to celebrate the shit out of yourself as often as possible at every given opportunity. And you know this of just probably being a yoga teacher, but your reticular activator reticulator no reticulating reticulator activator system, I think is what it's called but every time I say it, I'm like, I sound like an absolute geek or nerd. It seems like you have to say that phrase in a voice where you're pinching your nose like reticulator activator system. That's how it feels like it has to be said. But this part of your brain, essentially is what you're training yourself to notice that when you practice noticing all the things that are going right, you start to see more of that. And this is so very yogic, right that what you see becomes your reality. So we need to train and recognize that we have the power to shift what we're paying attention to and to pay attention more often to all the things that are going right, all the things that we are grateful for, so that we notice that more often. This is this is everything, and it's the thing that's responsible for actually changing the experience of it along the way.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's so big. It's like, oh wait, I actually do want to enjoy the process. I do want to have the time of my life while I am building my dream life. And this will make all the difference, this little thing of just celebrating yourself. So this is a big, big part of the mass. Your mind is taking score, tracking evidence, and celebrating everything along the way, even if it's really really small. Now, the next lesson that I wanted to share was lesson number three. And this is beyond the declaration, beyond the declaration, and what this really means is and I'm gonna I'm gonna teach it first. In an analogy, you can say one day, I'm gonna run a marathon, and that declaration is powerful. It is an energetic statement, and it's this big macro move. However, just because you said I'm going to run a marathon does not mean that the very next day you have the strength, you have the stamina, you have the endurance to do so. And now it requires many micro moments of every single morning to declare it again, to decide it again. And it's the same in your business that you can decide and you can declare, I'm ready to have a business, I'm ready to do what it takes to build something. And that first initial declaration is so important and it's so powerful and it's so expansive, especially when you declare it so much and then invest thousands of dollars to join a mentorship, to join a space it feels expansive and exciting, and that moment is important. However, the beyond the declaration is really where things get interesting, and really where things count is all of those micro moments where you have to re commit to it. And so I want you to start to think of building your yoga business as training for a marathon, and that, yes, you need to. You've got to decide at one point that you want to do this, and that is very powerful. You need that, but it's going to require you to recommit to it every single day and to look at all of the actions, all the to dos on your list towards building your business as just training. It's just putting in your daily run to grow in how long you can actually run, like think of it, think of it in terms of being able to run twenty six miles. It's like, first, if you've never really been a runner, the first micro goal is like, Okay, I need to learn how to be able to run a mile, and then when I feel pretty good in my mile, maybe I can add on another mile. And that that It's going to take you a while to train up to that, and you're probably going to get You're going to notice all these effects happening from this training of Wow, I'm going to need to eat more calories. I got to eat more food. I definitely got to drink more water. I got to go to bed at a different time. So all of these it's this training is going to affect your life, and you're going to have to clean up your life to accommodate and to facilitate and to support you to be able to train efficiently and effectively for this goal that you have, and that it will take time. And I think a lot of us think that the declaration itself is enough. We think, well, oh, I've made that powerful statement. But what we do not have is the dedication, the devotion, the determination, the discipline the top us of it to actually stay connected to the vision and to put in the micro micro recommitments every single day that take us closer towards that actual declaration and decision. That's really the disconnect. So hopefully this analogy can help you see how silly, how unrealistic you've kind of been for yourself that you've maybe said once to yourself, like I'm going to build out this offer. And you made the dedication, you made the declaration, but what you didn't really do is give yourself some grace and recognize, like, I'm a beginner runner here. First I need to maybe like train up a little bit and run my mile and then slowly add on some miles so that I am becoming her or becoming him, becoming them however you identify, it's like you're just putting in your training, and this process of training is really practice of becoming the person who can handle and who can sustain this level of energy and this level of this level of effort in a lot of ways. I mean, running a marathon takes some effort. Building a business, running a business takes some effort, it takes some love. So beyond the declaration is important and it's not so much about the macro decline that initial decision, but it's more about the micro recommitments and the daily disciplines to continue moving towards that thing that really is game changer. All right, lesson number four, The most important marketing question, The most important marketing question. Can you guess what it is? I'm going to take a drink of water while you think about it. The most important marketing question is have you talked about your offer today? Have you even talked about your offer today. I love this question because I think it makes it so simple. I really think a lot of yoga teachers don't actually have a marketing problem. You have an avoidance problem. You're avoiding doing the thing that will move the needle the most, which is just point blank selling, selling your offer, talking about your offer to people. And I noticed this for myself when I was in the building. Phases is that I was actually spending quite a lot of time every day thinking about my offer, obsessing about my offer, working on the back end, and behind the scenes with my offer. I was in Google docs, man, I was like mapping out the modules. I was contacting the designers, I was making stuff. I was actually, you know, I was doing good things, but it was all behind the scenes. I was too busy working on the business as opposed to in the business, which these are two different things, like the back of the house versus the front of the house. And if you, you know, you kind of get a little resentful when you're like, Wow, I've spent I've done a really good job. You know, I've done some stuff today in my business. But did anybody actually hear about your business during the day? Is a good question to ask, because if you say no, then at first you might kind of blush or feel guilty. And I'm not saying this so that too guilty or to make you feel ashamed, but to help you recognize why there might actually be why sales might be slow, or why you're not actually making as much money as you want, because this very obvious thing is not happening, which is people hearing about your work and having the invitation to join it and the opportunity to pay you. So every single day, at the end of the day, I'm asking myself, have I actually talked about my offer? And in the beginning, if you're in that sort of early stage or aspiring stage, I did this for myself. Is like I was just saying my offer to build the offer name, to build up more brand awareness of me as a service provider as well as offer recognition. So I was just saying the name of it so that people could hear it and remember it and start to put two and two together or connect the dots of Oh, there's that Mackenzie girl, and she is always talking about theme weaving, and I think she has this program on theme weaving, but she also does business building. I've seen her post about she's always saying the yogi preneur term, and so I'm just voicing those to help train the people that are in my audience and the people that are paying attention to me about me and what I do, what I care about. And the more I say it, the more the people who are observing me and watching me they also start to say it. So you too need to do this of like thinking to yourself. I know I've been thinking it and obsessing over it myself here behind the scenes in the back of the house, But have I actually said anything to the front of the house to anybody out there in the world. And if the answer is no, then that is a thing that you need to fix and clean up really quickly, because it's so important that you are doing both. Not only were on the business of building the actual machine, but actually driving the car. Like maybe an analogy is think of your business as a car. Working in the business means driving it or changing the oil, but working on the business means mapping out the route to your destination, upgrading the engine, deciding who else you can hire to drive the car so that you can sit back and relax. The technician is doing the work, whereas the entrepreneur is building the machine. Yeah. Yeah, that's a good way to think about it, all right. Lesson number five, you can understand the words without understanding the meaning. And this became so clear to me as I've been observing my son, my toddler, Finn, who's about two and a half years old. He's currently in the stage and phase where he's picking up on new words all the time, and I'm teaching him new words, and I can see him repeat back the words to me. He's saying the words, but I can also sense and see that he does not actually understand them. He doesn't fully comprehend, he doesn't have the cognitive aptitude to get it, but he's saying it. So this we're doing this in our business all the time too, especially in the early years and in the beginning, where you are saying it but you do not yet you haven't been through the life experience. You haven't. You haven't been through it enough to truly understand something. So therefore you have no conviction around it. And without conviction, articulation becomes challenging. And the conviction is really the thing that changes how you communicate it. Do you see how this shows up in your business all the time. It's like if you don't really get it, if you don't really understand it, if you haven't directly survived through it, then it's hard to talk about it with that feeling in your chest of like I know what I'm saying. And without that feeling of I know what I'm saying, it just doesn't cut through as clear. The communication feels a little diluted, it feels a little dispersed, it feels a little scattered, and so it's just muddy and cloudy and murky. So I think this is a really really beautiful analogy to understand what's going on, is that perhaps you're saying all the right words, but that maturation hasn't happened yet. For yes, you're deploying the strategy, you're doing all the right things, but it's that clarity piece that's missing for you, that conviction piece that's missing for you, that deeper level of understanding. And you might be saying it, but you just don't quite understand it yet. So this just takes more repetition. All you really need to do is put in more repetition and keep practice to seeing saying it, and one day it's going to make so much sense. I've been joking just with all of the people in my life that I'm like, man, every day feels like the day of you'll understand when you're older. You know, parents say that to kids, of you'll understand when you're older. That's what today feels like every day. And that wall of just understanding, of really getting it, of being like people have told me before, but now today I really get it. That feeling just smacks you across the face one day. It's not really something that you can force. It's something that you earn through patience and through time and through life and through living and through making mistakes.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: So you need to know this for your business, is that perhaps you actually are doing all the right things. You're doing it all right, it's good, but you just don't quite understand it yet. And mostly what I mean by you don't quite understand it, you don't understand what you do quite yet. You don't understand the transformation that you create. You don't really know who you want to help, You don't know how you actually help them, You don't know the way in which you uniquely do it. That is different from anybody else, and so without really understanding these things, it's super hard to articulate those things. Therefore, the communication of those things always falls flat because you don't quite know this is what I mean. Oh, I hope this is helping someone. All right, let's move on lesson number six. Most people do not need more offers. You need a customer journey. Okay, maybe you don't actually need more offers, but what you actually need is more of a customer journey. This is exactly what happened with one of the students inside the Yogi Printer Mastermind this round. She had a lot of stuff, but it all seemed like just these one off, random things, and there wasn't any system. Well, first, there wasn't any awareness of how to move people from one offer and invite them into the next, and create more of ascending from one thing or descending from one thing or cross moving over to another thing, and so thinking of your business less as pit stops and more as this home, this house that has different rooms that people are moving through, but they're still in one home. You're just this tour guide giving the tour of your home. Of Hey, in the living room, we're going to do this, and we're going to solve this one specific problem. But once you've overcome that, you can move into the dieting room and we can solve another problem. So you're leading, or you're guiding your customers your students through your home and helping them with different problems. And your job as the business provider is to connect those offers in a way that makes sense and to also make the next step very obvious for them. So maybe you don't need just another one off thing. But what you need to think about is like, how do these pieces connect? All? Right? Less than number seven is stop posting, come to my thing, Stop posting come to my thing, and instead build back end systems. I think a lot of yoga teachers think that marketing is posting some sort of Instagram picture that's like a flyer, and the flyer says the name of the event and all the details of the event. And this is a problem that I made for years. But people don't yet care about the features or the facts until you have made them feel a ceiling. Okay, feelings over facts. First thing that is your job as a marketer, as a promoter of your programs and of your offers, is to make them feel something. So some of the biggest shifts that we did inside the Mastermind was learning about storytelling and using messaging and storytelling as our marketing. That's a big skill to practice and to master is learn how to just tell stories of the work that you're doing inside your paid programs to the public, to your social media followers, to share some of these micro insights, but then also invite them into these paid spaces. Then we also talked a lot about conversion events. So once you've done the storytelling and the marketing and the messaging on the top of funnel where you're generating leads, you're getting more eyeballs on your business, then how do you move them into a conversion event where you invite them into the paid program or into the paid space. This is where more of the pitch happens of like, hey, if you like this thing that I'm doing here, This is where we go way deeper into it. The conversion event is often a really big missing thing in people's business. Then what are more of the nurture sequences, What are the back end systems of automation that keep people in and what are some of those journeys and the systems that can help people either just come to a decision. Honestly, that's what you're trying to help people do in a sales environment is just help people come to a decision, whether that is a yes or a no, or a later. That's what we want to help people do. And that's what your systems, your journeys, your sequences, your events help people do all right, Next up, lesson number eight. Clarity creates momentum. Clarity creates momentum and makes execution easy and obvious. When you are clear on what needs to be done, it is so much easier to take action on what needs to be done, so much more obvious what you need to do to achieve that goal. And I think that that's actually that's the biggest takeaway that I had. And I'm going to play you a little clip from one of the participants inside the Mastermind where at the very end she was talking about how man, the clarity that I got from all of this made it so much easier to actually get to work. And that is what I think a lot of you are actually lacking, is clarity around what's important, what to focus on. And that's one of the biggest benefits about being in mentorship and about and getting Coaching is someone to help you see the bigger picture and to see from hindsight, to see from perspective where you are, and to also know the cheat codes of how to overcome that faster, and to help you just stay clear, because you will be clear and then you'll take action doing something that you've never done before. And when you take that action and you take that next step, then you will become a little less clear again, and you need to come back to the mentor or to the coach to get clarity again. And then you've got your clarity, you've got your recalibration, and you're able to take a little more action, and then in that place of uncertainty, you're like, oh, I'm feeling a little unclear again. And that's what having a coach really feels like. It's like this little tuning fork in some ways where the role of the mentor and the coach is to reattune you to clarity and to keep you in the energy of clarity so that taking action is so much so much more effortless and so much more obvious when things are clear and when you like just think about, you know, take being on a trail. When the path ahead is clear and you see the trail, You're like, okay, yeah, of course I can follow that. I can't believe I was ever having trouble not following them. But then the second that you almost like we veer off the path and the path ahead of you is unclear and it doesn't really seem like there's a path. That's when you know, you start to doubt yourself again, and all the other hindrances and the obstacles and the excuses come back into play. So this is huge. Just know that clarity, clarity, Clarity is important, and clarity is the thing that is creating momentum, that's keeping you in momentum, and that when you have clarity, things are a lot easier and execution is a lot easier. Now I wanted to play you this little clip from this last round.
Speaker 3: My biggest win was this whole project that I launched, the Sacred Start as a key part of my business moving forward, for more people to find me at that entry level, to experience something quite life changing in five days, and then to have created the program sales page, launched strategy marketing, crow angles, whole new workflows, in my email system, new ways to look at my whole customer journey, just flowing, flowing, flowing, flowing, flowing. What surprised me was when clarity came, how much I could get done in such a short period of time. When clarity, you know, content, structure, flow, everything just came.
Speaker 2: Once clarity hit.
Speaker 3: It was like woom and something that I could rinse and repeat. So that gave me so much hope of where I can take this now.
Speaker 2: So my biggest lesson was, you know, getting away.
Speaker 3: From the just event event event cadence of my life, but now to design a very easeful, respectful customer journey that just feels great for me, feels great for others. And my biggest lesson, I've built a lot of while i've in my past, I've built a lot of skill, But I feel like you've been able to direct me McKenzie in a way that makes.
Speaker 2: Me just firing on all cylinders.
Speaker 3: So to have you as my usherer and director and like, Okay, I've.
Speaker 2: Done a lot, but then how do I move forward?
Speaker 3: You've just gone corral you here and deal a bit of this and do a bit of that, and it's just made all the difference. So for me, my biggest lesson is when the right person and when I say right like you McKenzie, meaning you.
Speaker 2: You know, you have so much resonance to me. Your heart, magnetic heart has so much resonance with me.
Speaker 3: The shared philosophy's values, a fellow yogi similar heart, very family orientated and committed to your family, and you're so full of inspiration and energy. When someone like you bax me, then I just feel like I'm yeah, flying and I'm on fire and the world just becomes brighter and more limitless. So that's that's my biggest lesson is to have the caliber of someone like you in my corner, mackenzie.
Speaker 2: That for me has made all the difference. So that's that was. Yeah, my biggest lesson.
Speaker 3: Is, yes, the the the chemistry of two souls finding each other of the pathway and for you to sort of back me to the hilt and go you go, girl, you got this, and just keep on wiping my brow off and going nope, come on, come on, come on, a lot of yoga philosophy, philosophy, philosophy at you has resonance and it's been amazing, all.
Speaker 1: Right, real quick, a recap Lesson number one, self trust is the real bottleneck. Lesson number two, celebrate the shit out of yourself lesson number three, beyond the declaration, Lesson number four, the most important marketing question Lesson number five, you can say the words without understanding the meaning. And lesson number six, Most people don't need more offers, You just need a customer journey. Lesson number seven, stop posting, come to my thing and build back end systems. And lastly, lesson number eight, clarity creates momentum. If you loved this episode, then the Yogipreneur Mastermind is for you. I would love to have you in round four and help you come to that clarity that feels so good, making taking action so easy, so obvious. I want to help you build out your systems, make things a journey feel more like a home, just have more fun, be in the energy of appreciation, and back into self trust. So what you can do from here is check out the link in the show notes and jump on the weight list. The weight list will give you first access, priority access right when the door's open, as well as the steepest disc counts available on the program to save hundreds of dollars as well as if you're a couple months early, which when this episode publishes live the first time, it will be a couple of months before the program begins. It'll give you a private podcast playlist that you can binge today with lots of actionable things that you can implement straight away. If you're feeling eager and excited and all the things, I would love, love love to support you, and I cannot wait to see you inside until next Wednesday, no mistake. Thanks for listening. If this is your first time, peruse our feed to see if there's something else that will serve you. We're so grateful that you're here and invite you to join our inner circle by subscribing to our newsletter. If this episode resonated with you, help us spread the word by sending it to a friend who needs to hear this message. Likes, follows, sends, shares, and reviews. Help us to continue delivering high quality content to you for free each and every week. Don't forget to tag at master your yoga teaching so we can reshare. I am a certified yogi. However, this podcast is intended for information and entertainment only. If you are interested in mentorship or coaching with me. Check out the website linked in the show notes to get more information. This content and other content produced by CLW Studios and affiliated partners is not therapy and nothing in this content indicates a therapeutic relationship. Any opinions of guests on the podcast are their own and do not represent the opinions of Mackenzie or CLW Studios. Learn more about Mackenzie, her guests, and CLW Studios by following the links in the show notes. Keep Shining and we will see you next Wednesday for another dose of math. Stir your yoga teaching, no mistay, Bless