Speaker 1: Hey, you there, thanks for tuning in. You're ready for another episode of my big Foot Sighting. All right, then let's do this.
Speaker 2: Seen a bunch of run down no horse towns where the church at the backbone lows and the bow and the fasting melodies cove in with the bomb man rose with the roofs run deep beyond the nose of the busy streets, with the songs of the South of su Then when I hear the promp porch picking down home rhythm bringing out I Don't Run from Banjung music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you've had a bigfoot sighting and I would like to be a guest, please go to my Bigfoot Sighting dot com and let me.
Speaker 1: Know bigfoot sighting happened in Washington State. My name's Kevin Frankinfield. I'm from eastern Washington hunting and fishing guide. I was working up out of Deer Park area. Here. Let's see three Novembers ago. This year will be three November, so this will play back into a time that happened in September fourth, twenty fourteen. And we have another segment called always Trust Your Dog. I had a little Border Collie and I got in I was in my camper working on this property and I had a little border Collie and November it was snow on the ground, thick trees up there. Everybody knows that's kind of a tinder box up there. And we're clear cutting, doing a bunch of construction up there and whatnot. I woke up in the morning, normal of my dog jumps out of the camper and goes for a run. I'm always up super early, and he got up in the morning and instead of jumping out of the camper, he went around the back of my neck. And I'm looking at this dog. And I got an acre fence property that has a four foot fence with a hot wire on it to keep the other dogs in the on the property. And he jumped up on my neck. And I was on the phone with my girlfriend at the time, and that was down in Texas, and I'm sitting here talking to her and I'm like, what's this dog doing. He just kept acting weird and I was like, dude, go outside, and he wouldn't do it. He jumped off the bed and ran underneath the bed in my little camper. I gutted this old little seventy six and revamped it was beautiful. So the dog goes down to the bed. I'm like, what's this, what's your deal, dude, You're acting weird. And I was like, well, I'm not going to keep you know, I'm not gonna let the heat out of the camp. I turned around and shut the door, and I got a little TV in front, you know, at the end of the bed where I reframed everything. I had the blinds open, and about thirty feet out of the camper, just overlooking the trees, there's a fence line and it's a four foot fence. I know it because I installed it. And I'm not kidding you. What I saw was easy nine foot. I estimate nine because it's hands guarantee a mail I mean chest like armed Schwartzenegger is just huge, but I guarantee a mail. Its hands were right at the fence line, so right at the top of four foot, and he had a good foot and a half over, so I estimated an easy nine foot no neck, straight chest to back. Chest to back was all of twenty eight to thirty inches, no neck at all. It shoulders arms or massive, legs were massive, and I just watched this thing glide the fur on this thing. It was a cinnamon brown with darker tones. When it walked, it glided. You didn't hear branches break, nothing, all of it. It just glided. And I watched this thing walk to this other farm and they had cattle, they had chickens, they had pigs, they had everything. They had a resident pig that walked around the property that actually went missing. Don't know if it got snatched up or what. But I watched this thing walk by through the window and I'm like, you gotta be kidding me. And then it I realized it dawned on me about my first encounter that I had September fourth, twenty fourteen, and Pitch at National four and my dog didn't like it. He's a little twenty four pound border calling and he jumped under the bed. So that night I was leaving for Texas the next morning and I went down and got groceries, stucking up on stuff whatever. Everything's packed up, and I was talking to Aaron on the phone and she's down in Texas and she's on speaker, and I got out of my Dermax and my dog goes running just right to the door of the camper and opened the camper door and he jams in and runs under the bed, and I was like, you know, what's what's his deal? Like, he's never done this, He gets out of there, he stays outside and wants to be outside and never wants to come in. And all of a sudden you hear the same vocals. And this stems into a lot of things and a lot of research I've done for a lot of years, and I nerd out on bigfoot man. What used to be just a campfire story or boy scout story, you know, actually is you know, you're like, this doesn't exist or it shouldn't happen. And I'm a Christian man, i am, and but this thing's real. When you see it, you see something that's not supposed to exist, and it's real. So this thing started whooping and it's the same exact whoops and communication that I heard September four, twenty fourteen, and you could hear it loud is clear, and there's no way man can make this sound. We don't have and I have a deep voice, but I don't have that vocal range in my diaphragm at all to make these sounds that this thing can Emit. Everybody talks about did you smell it, did you know? I personally think they're kind of like a skunk. I think they could admit as if they want to. But when this thing started going off, Aaron was on the phone and I got her on speaker and she goes, what is that? And I was like, listen, he's back and you just heard this thing whooping. That means he's communicating to possibly another one. You can ask a million people and there's a million encounters you could watch all over YouTube and everything about how they surround, they can circle, they can move, just like my first encounter. So I think it was kind of setting up a game plan to get to that farm for food. I know a lot of people that are big squatchers. A great friend of mine, Jason up In, he's up in Calville. I'm just outside of Calville and he goes up on the Reds and he has an awesome encounter. Him and his daughter. They were up huckleberry picking and they go walking by and he stopped and looked and there was a juvenile about six foot tall, sitting up against the tree and it's just reaching out and pulling huckleberries, and it turned around and reached out and he stopped and looked and told his daughter. He's like come here and whispering, and she's like, Dad, I don't want to get any more huckleberries. And she came back and there's a six foot juvenile. It's sitting up against a tree, completely camouflaged, and it was handing. It reached out to hand him a huckleberry. So I do believe personally, you're gonna have more encounters during seasons when it's either fish running a river, wintertime when deer are more congregated, and of course mushrooms and any vegetation that's plentiful for him. I mean, they got to eat too. My heart thing I'm trying to believe in because there's so many different counters and so many different paranormal sightings with other critters and everything out there. You know, is it a flesh and blood creature or is it you know, something else? And me, personally, I think it's a flesh and blood creature. I do. I think it's just a bipedal creature that's flesh and blood, just like a gorilla. You know, there's so many things in the unknown that we do not know. This stems down throughout Washington State all the encounters and Mount Saint Helens and Mount Saint Helens erupted. There's a guy that got on the news. I was listening to the morning talk show and the guy got on. He got on the radio. Right after Moving ninety two point five Brook and Jewble came on. They got done and before they started the radio show for the morning and listen to music. About ten o'clock, a guy got on the phone and was talking about how he was a biologist for the State of Washington. When Mount Saint Alans erupted, he showed up to he he got a call and had to go up there, and there was helicopters, military helicopters flying out and taking platforms, and he saw big hands and big feet covered in tarps, and there's men in black military around and he's asking. He's like, what is that. And the guy was young at the time, and he said, it's deer and elk. Men in black said it's deer and elk. He's like, no, but what he said, it's deer and elk and no joke. He was like whatever, And he was sworn to secrecy about it. And the guy apparently was dying of cancer and he's like he goes, I'm tired of holding onto the secret, and you know, I'm dying. What are they gonna do to me? And he let it out on national air over here in Seattle, and so that's, uh, it just it's more solidification, you know, of listening to people's stories. Let's go back to September fourth, twenty fourteen again. I'm a hunting and fishing guide, been in the outdoors my whole entire life. No I do not want to be back in the mountains by myself. No I do not. And this goes back to trusting your dog. That's going to play into what happened two years ago with Luca, my border collie. But September fourteen to or September fourth, twenty fourteen, I just got back from Alaska and I had one hundred and four pound yellow lab named Harley, and I took him in my small guideboat and I ran down to Draino Lake and my neighbor Jake, who I wrestle in football, played football with and everything. He moved back from Boise, Idaho and moved to Pascal, Washington, and he lived the street at his in law's house because they were looking for a house, and so Jake, he loves fishing. He's buying, buying ten acres over five acres up above the White Salmon River pinchin National Forest, right below Mount Saint Helens, and shoot, he told me about this campground, Moss Creek, Moss Creek Campground. So I get home. I grabbed my dog. I've been gone away from him for three months up guiding in Alaska. And I went home and I got my dog and grabbed my small boat, and I went down and anchored up with my buddies and caught through Steelhead. And I told my dudes. I was like, I'm gonna go find this campground and get camp set up because I planned on being there a week. And I go up and head up on the hill and go around White Salmon Fish Hatchery. I finds campground and I came rolling in and there's a two hundred thousand dollars diesel pusher right on your left, right when you come in, and said camp host, no vehicle, I don't know who to pay. And I drove through the campground. Of course kids are all back in school now. Then I drove through the whole campground and there's a river running through it. I'm like, this is a really cool campground. This is awesome. And so I found a spot that was wide open. There's a restroom next to it. I'm like, I'm just gonna camp here. You know, when they show up, I can go and pay for camping or whatever I got to do. So I hung out with my dog, cooked some elk steaks, threw a ball for him, had fun. I said, all right, boy, let's go back down because the night bite everybody knows the night bite at Adriana Lake is. I mean, it could be lights out. You could have forty to fifty fish nights down there. It's funner than crap. So I went back down. I hooked up. The only deal is is the tailgate on my Didnali Suv when it opened up, it just barely clip about an inch of the bow of my boat. So I'd have to unhook. If I wanted to climb in the back, I'd either have to pop the window open and climb in or climb through the sides. I've been camping. My SUV's guiding my whole entire life. I love it so but if I wanted to open the backup or anything like that, I had to unhook, I'd leave the electrical connected. My chain's connected, and I just pulled forward about two inches and then open up the tailgate. So I got a little camp table, I got my chair, I got a little baby cooler, and I head back down the lake right before evening and I got on Dreno and I've never encountered yess. We were in the capitol, windsurfing capital of the world. It is windier than the dog down there, and I've never encountered five foot wigs inside the Dreno. It just canyon, the wind canyon different and I'm just bouncing up and down, and I was like, dude, I've been dealing with this all summer long, and Alaska on the ocean. I was like, I'm done. I already came home with one hundred thousand dollars of seafood, so I was done. And I told my guys, I'll see you boys in the morning. So I head back out and got off the water about ten forty five, ten thirty, put my boat on the trailer, towed back up to the camp, and I got out of the canyon wind up top. It's just ninety seven degrees hotter than crap. No wind nothing, and I stoked the fire a little bit, hung out with my dog, and I was like, all right, boy, let's go to bed. And it started. It was about about eleven forty five midnight when I climbed in and I unhooked my boat, pulled forward. It's hot, had the sunroof open, all four windows down on the GMC SUVs. The back windows only go down halfway and so, and my dog is known to chase black bear and chase deer and everything like that. He's a great hunting dog. So I rolled the windows down basically halfway open the center and had the back window popped open to get crossbreees. And I laid down. I went to bed. I woke up to my dog. If I my head is facing the windshield, laying on my back. I woke up to my dog looking out the tailgate and he's over on the passenger side, looking left. Ran the bathroom is right at this campground is right in front of me, and he's looking left and he starts panting his head and he's growling, and he's admitting this growl that I've never encountered before. And I'm here and popping, I'm hearing you know, branches break and stuff. I'm like, oh, there's just deer in camp. I mean, raccoons can make me be an honor. Raccoons can make a lot of rackets scare the crap out of you. And so can a giant squirrel, you know, when you're in a tree standing pitch dark. So I'm like, whatever it is, dear, it's whatever, could be a bear, whatever, it's deer. And I'm watching. I'm laying there and I'm like, I kept telling my dog. I was like, come on, lay down, lay down. I kept telling him, dude, stop it, lay down. And he kept growling, and he shoots to the right and now he's looking over the driver mirror and you're hearing something come through that way. And still I'm thinking, okay, either there's elkin camp or there's deer in camp. No big deal. But there's two of them. And then these things started to rotating. He went to the left of the truck, to the right of the truck, left of the truck, to the right of the truck, and I'm like, okay, I need to chain him up. So I grabbed his leash and I half hitch it right above my knee and I hooked him up to his leash, thinking these things are gonna move because he's growling, They're gonna leave. Whatever it was deer, elk or bear, I don't know, and so not concerned at all. I'm laying down and I keep telling them to stop and lay down. You would not He was protecting me like completely. Now I understand. I after everything happened to the end, I understand why he was doing it. What a good dog. And this is with uh John in the book. You know, I'll always trust your dog. So as he's growling and everything, these two things start communicating and they are doing what's called samurai chatter. Everybody, if anybody watches Big Foo videos all over YouTube, they're doing samurai chatter and they're doing whoops. But it's so guttural. It's so guttural, it's you can't explain it. It's deep. And they are rotating my truck one hundred and eighty degrees. One would go and I want to go back. Yes I have a forty cal Yes I have a twelve gage in the truck. And I went from laying down to these things talking, going what is this is somebody messing with? There's nobody in this campground, not one soul in the campground, not even a camp post. They never came back. And I got up and I sat up, and I'm sitting on my butt and I'm looking out at the windows and I'm just listening to these things walk around one eighting and communicating. And then now I'm concerned. Now I'm on my knees. Now they keep talking. This went on for a good hour and forty five minutes. And the weirdest thing. Yes, I had a nice I had a nice little magpole, flashlight led, flashlight brighter, and a crap and now I have my pistol in my hands. Now I'm concerned. I don't know what it is, what's going on, And bears don't talk. Yes, I've heard cougar screams. I've heard bobcat, coyotes, wolves, all of it. And I'm looking out one window. You'd see, you'd hear one walking out the passenger side. So and then i'd i'd shine a light and I don't know if they would just stop and hide behind a tree or what. And I kept trying to time it right where that sound was, And I mean, they are literally my guess between twenty five and thirty eight yards outside in the tree line along the road, and then the other one was in camp. And then you'd hear this one run and I'd turn an instantly, shine, and my dog's doing the same thing wherever his head went. I was already looking at it too, and we never saw them, and they just rotated my truck. This went on for about an hour and forty five minutes and I could not see them. And then what happened out the back, right over the backside of that motor home. You hear not a branch break. It wasn't a branch. We're talking a tree getting shredded and ripped down. There's not an ounce of wind. Yeah, trees fall over, I get it, copy, there's fallen trees everywhere up in the forest. But this thing was getting splintered with pressure. And when it hit the ground, you felt and heard the compression when it hit the ground, and the roar that that thing made man cannot make. There is not an animal or a man can make that sound. It was the loudest gorilla, godzilla roar, king kong roar you've ever heard. And these two shut up and they walked off, and you could hear them walking two feet not four, and they walked. I'm not kidding yet, and I'm not. I backpedaled my dog when ballistic. He's barking. He's just went ape crap over this thing that growled and yelled at us. And I backpedaled as hard as I could into the driver's seat, and I started my truck, and I rolled the windows up, shut my sun roof. I reached over first right there because I'm on my knees in the flashlight my pistol, and I reached over and I shut the back window and then climbed over my dog still attached to my leg, and I started my truck, rolled up all the windows, turned on the AC because it's a hortered crap, and pulled forward and realized my boat wasn't hooked up and I wasn't getting out. So now it's like two thirty in the morning, two forty five. I'm going okay, I'm gonna be able to see in about an hour and a half. And I stayed awake, and I would not I kept looking out the windows. Yes, I had tended windows. You can't see from inside out with a flashlight. You're just gonna get a reflection. And I didn't know where these things were. I didn't know where. Now there's three of them, whatever these things are, and so I'm shining a flight. You can't see anything, and I wouldn't roll the windows down or nothing. My truck ran for an hour and a half until sunlight start popping, and I wouldn't get out of the truck until I could see the trees. Behind the trees. I didn't know if they were just right there. I mean, as loud as a big as whatever they are. That thing made. There's no way a forty caliber handgun Springfield XDM was sixteen in it is going to stop it. Nor a shotgun. There's no way. There's just absolutely no way. Too big. And so I waited until I could see, and I backed up, dropped my boat on my trailer, grabbed my chair and my cooler and my little pack table that I have, and I threw that in my boat and I yuarded out of there. I left, and no joke, I'm still trying to fathom what went on. And it took me three years to tell this story besides telling Jake and I'll tell you his and but I got on the water, went down to see my guys and go fish with them. And I got on the water and I'm still like shaking my head, like what the heck just happened? What really happened? And no kidding. My buddies Sky and Hunter were on the water and they were like, dude, how's that campground? I said, it's awesome, and I didn't tell him. I was like, do you guys think I'm gonna be freaking nuts? And I didn't tell them what went on? And I fished the morning first light until about nine point thirty. I said, guys, are I'm heading home? I was like, I'm gonna head back. I was like, I'm not feeling good, you know. And that was it. I just wanted to get out of there. So I ended up heading back to Pascal Washington, and I backed my boat in and Jake shows up and he comes to walk across the street and he goes, dude. He goes, fishing must have been great, and I said, actually, no, it wasn't. And he goes, what do you think He goes, Dode, you can buy that campground? I said yeah, and I looked at him, I go, dude, and I just shook my head He's on the other side of the gun, all on my boat, arms elbows up just like I am, and I'm shaking my head. I took my hat off and I'm like I just I couldn't even say it. And he's like what and he's smiling, like what, and I said and I just shook my head. I kept shaking my head and he goes, what, dude. I go, I don't know if I want to tell you. He's like, dude, we've been friends since third grade. Man tell me. And I just kept shaking my head and I said, something happened last night and he said what? And I told him the exact same story that I just told you, and I've told a million people, and he goes, so, what do you think it was? And no joke. I just put my I couldn't say it. I put my arms out real wide and kind of like confused, and he goes bigfoot and I just put my arms out again, really wide and kind of shaking my head up and down, left and right, confused, and he started laughing. He goes, dude, we just when we sign our papers with the property, an old lady came up and said, oh, we owned the next time, you guys were looking at the property, and he says, a mile away from this campground. So this lady came up and said, you're looking at his property. He goes, no, we bought it, and she goes, oh, okay, cool, well I own the next property up whatever, And him and Jessica are really happy to have this property now and that's their dream. And she goes, okay, well, enjoy the new neighbors. And he goes, new neighbors. What are you talking about. We don't have neighbors. She goes, you'll find out soon enough and drove off. And I'm like, you're just telling me that now, man, Like, what the heck, dude. So so we talked about it. Him and I nerd out on bigfoot stuff and whatever. You know, just in the last couple of months, there's been multiple Ohio sidings, like eighteen. I think they're up to eighteen right now, just in the last month in Ohio. So me being in a bigfooter, I started nerding out. After September fourth, I started watching, like really doing research, and I watched something I died up on Prince of Well's Island and it's a fly in lodge. There's no roads to it. It's a flying only lodge. And I spend three months up there, and one of my friends is a Klawok native. And I watched something that was on Prince of Well's Island, on a bigfoot siding where a kid and his dad were going deer hunting and they sat up against he they were in the truck, and everybody knows Alaska, they measured my feet. They measured rain my feet, not inches, and so the kid was leaning up against the truck because it was raining. They're like, we'll just wait until it gets light out to go, dear whatever. And the kid woke up and there's a bigfoot sasquatch staring through the window on this pickup and had his hands on top of the truck, looking down, looking through the window at the kid. And the kid opened his eyes, had his head up against the window, and it stood up and he said he was looking at the center of his belly button, basically the center of his stomach. And it turned and walked away. And when I got back up to Alaska the following year, I talked to everyone. I was like, hey, man, I saw something on TV that happened up here on a kid out of club walk and whatever. And he looked at me and he was like, bo he goes, I know that kid. I go to church with that kid. And if he says he saw it, he saw it. I was like, dang. And then I started nerding out even harder on Bigfoot Man. There's so many awesome encounters up here. You know, everybody says, oh, it's not real, it's not real. Pictures of blurry or whatever. I'm telling you right now, there's been a lot of stuff, and yeah, there's a lot of AI crap out there right now, but there's been a lot of credible videos and photos that are clear that people have been seeing lately. There's been a lot that's surfacing right now. So now I'm able to tell my story, comfortable with saying it, and I don't care what anybody thinks. Call me crazy is fine, don't care. So I go to your hunting archery season September first, Eastern Washington and I was down on my hunting spot. I will not give that location out, and a couple of campers came in and I knew one of the guys from being a guide on the water. Sam Steel had walleye fishing I knew him, and he had one of his buddy and they're two wives. And I came walking into camp after going out chasing the deer, and uh. I came back with a buck and they were like, hey, do we're cooking the walleye. Come on over and I said perfect. I came over and I had my coffee cup and then has bigfoot stickers all over it. The same with my water bottle. And I came over here and this guy named Joe, I do not know his last name. He goes, he goes bigfoot huh. And I was like, absolutely, I go, he's real. And I did this and this is just two thousand. This would have been two thousand and one when I met this gentleman. So I, when I was talking to my he goes bigfoot hunt, I said, absolutely, I go, he's real, and he goes, I know, I know, he goes. I've seen one. I was like, really, I go tell me your story. I'll tell you mine. And so I told the exact story that I just told you, and he tells me his. And he was down in Hood River, Oregon, camping with his uncle, his cousin and his dad, and his uncle knows everything down there. He kept bragging about how his uncle knows all the territory and everything. They were on a camp spot and there was a section river that there were fishing. I do not know the river that was never disclosed, but he said, he goes, it was we were young enough. We finally got to the age where our dad and my uncle would let us boys diss a beer and go be boys in the trees, you know, and go have fun and go fishing by ourselves. And he said, he goes, we got to the spot, he goes, you just knew it was going to be the best fishing the hole ever. You know, you get a walk across the log, you know, ultimate adventure as kids, and he goes, and the fishing was lights out, and he said, all of a sudden, his cousin, who's two years older than him, said hey, I think we need to get out of here. And he was like, no, man, fishing is good and whatever. He's like, he goes, do you feel that? And then they just stopped and they sat there and they're like, he goes, all of a sudden, he goes, I have this eary feeling. There's no birds chirping, there's nothing. He goes. It almost sounded like the river went silent, and he was like, all right, yeah, I think it's time to go. And they got up on the log and they were walking across the river on the log and all of a sudden, trees were shaking and this thing's growling. And they were like, come on, guys, it's not funny. You don't think it's their uncle and their dad, you know, let's go mess with the boys. And he's like, come on, guys. And then they go back there. They go back on the other side of the shore, and this thing stopped and they'd start walking across the log and do it again. And dude, they were the oldest ones started crying. I mean they were scared. These boys were just petrified. And he goes, Dude, he goes, I was scared. My cousin's crying. You know, he's the bigger one and he's the one crying right now, he goes. I looked at my cousin. I said, he goes, there's only one thing we could do. Just run, and he was it's about a mile run back to our camp. And they took off running, took off, run across the log, and this thing, I mean, started shaking trees and everything. They jumped off the log, hit the trail and they're running and this thing's paralleling them through the tree line about twenty feet to their left, and he said flat out, he goes, dude, it was bigfoot, man, it was absolute. It's not a bear, about eight foot tall. They dropped their fishing gear, rods, tackle boxes, everything, and kept running and they came into camp crying, and uncle and dad are sitting there and camp around the bonfire, and they came running in there, like what's wrong. And they kept they were telling the story about what happened and whatever, and the uncle just got up and went and he went over and grabbed his pistol and uh, first round. He goes, all right, he goes, where's your fishing gear? He goes, we dropped it. That's all back there. And he goes, well, he goes, all right, he looks at us, he said, he looked at my dad and said, he goes, we need to go get the boys stuff and get out of here, simple as that, humble simple. And so he goes, all right, he goes, come on, let's go down and get your fishing gear. And they were like, no, we're gonna stay in camp. He goes, what if it comes here? And they're like, oh, okay, we'll go with you, you know what I mean, And so they all stuck together. They went down. Sure enough, all their fishing gear wasn't a perfect pile, and there was an uprooted tree dead center of that trail next to the fishing gear. What man can do that within a mile? You know what I mean. You can't do it. It's just impossible. So that's a kind of a the just of it. You know, always trust your dog. Your dog doesn't like it. It doesn't like your dog. If you got food source in your cooler. I've done two other videos on YouTube, and everything it comes down to your food source. You know, if you're if you're in an area secluding everything and you're taking their food. I mean, look at how many hunting and fishing encounters there's. It still leaves you with a million questions by all means. But what used to be a cool boy scout campfire story man turned into something absolutely real that I experienced. So and I guess I can possibly say I had a third experience, which this is weird. Walleye fishing up on Lake Roosevelt call the Olinian reservation side. We took our boats in and we caught a bunch of walleye and we're gonna do fish tacos. So we bust up the stove and our stuff. This was a year ago. This is last summer. And if you go what it's called Katie's Cove. A friend of mine, when she was like nine years old, she dropped her first ski and was able to learn how to slom ski, and so we always call it Katie's Cove. And she's a phenomenal sam skier, by the way. But uh went in there, and if you're in where we're at, it goes to a point and it rounds the corner and the trees come down to this point. And everybody, I not a lot of people know what a Eurasian pigeon is. It looks like a mourning dove, but it's the size of a normal pigeon, has a flat fantail. It's normally prone to residential areas. There's no limit, no season on them. Here in Washington. They're highly invasive and they want them gone. So they showed up and they're taken over. Taken over. Mourning dove habitat. Basically that's a migratory bird too, But there's never I've never in my life, senior, your Asian pigeon out in the mountains. They always stick to the city, just like a pigeon bird or residential farms, stuff like that. And the tree line comes down to a point, and I was sitting there cooking the walleye and Aaron was with me. And now she believes, you know, she believes in sasquatch, she believes in Bigfoot, and you know, and her and I would do a bunch of research and watch videos and stuff like that. But across on if you're looking across the cove at the tree line, there's about one hundred and forty yards to the around the corner to the right side of the tree line is about two hundred and forty yards. And it is known from a lot of people, a lot of experiences that Bigfoot likes to watch and be entertained. They're out in the mountains, you know, they see boats, they see people, they like music. There's hundreds and hundreds of stories and so I honestly, it was weird because I'm sitting there cooking and I'm like looking across at that, and I'm listening to a Eurasian pigeon, and I could hear clearly to the one that's on the left. Why is the one that's two hundred and forty yards away twice as loud as the one that's directly across from me. So I I think they'd mimicked. I think there was two of them. They could easily any marine, any navy seal could have snuck down through that tree line, any hunter, any civilian could have and snuck down through that tree line and sat there and watched our little fiesta going on, cooking the walleye with our boats. We had music playing. They could have walked down anybody could and be camouflaged and secluded. But these birds, they sounded like mourning dove, but they were or not there. It sounded like you're rasing pigeons, but they didn't. So that and I when Aaron looked, she looked at me and she she was like, what what are you looking? I go, I said, listen, and dude, she sat down and she's like, oh my gosh, is it. I was like. And we started talking about it and everything, and my brother in law came over and we were talking about it, and we kind of scared my knees. She got she's young. She kind of got scared and freaked out about it, and we were like, oh, we're just listening to the birds, honey, you know, and talked it off and made her happy again. So I went down and met Jonathan Brown with a Sala sasquatch. He has a YouTube page, and I went and met him, and I showed him the campground also and did explain my whole story, showed the exact spot and whatnot, and him and his wife Sarah and their friends they went down and they had vocalizations too when we were there. They went down camp in the week prior, and then I went down and met him and explained and showed him everything. But right after that I came back and he was talking to the camp host and I when I got down there, the camp post came up. He's like, oh, he was making his loop and he's like, hey, you guys are back, and he goes yeah, he goes, this is the guy you know that I'm doing the our Bigfoot segment on or whatever. He was like, dude, I have you heard anything, And the camp post is like he goes, man he goes, actually, yeah, and he's a young kid from back east, him and his girlfriend and their two dogs. You know, they're just traveling the country act you know, playing camp hoost and campgrounds. He's like, actually, we yeah, And we were like, what do you hear? And he's like, he goes birds that sound like birds right in the evening that are not birds, And we're it's actually funny when he did it. We were like, what's the sell like? And he's like, when he made his sound, it was funnier and crap. But Sarah and Jonathan they had they heard vocalizations down there also, and there's so much that's they call it Monster Mountain for a reason. I mean, that's the thing about Pinching National Forest that's actually known and named Monster Mountain. There's some weird stuff going on down there. There's a there's spot up in there that's kind of weird that you lose track of time and you lose track of direction. I guess there's a new right in the town of White Salmon. I think White Salmon. No, White Salmon's down up above, oh Man. You come in through a town Lyle right before you get to underwood Washing. There's a town. There's a little store in there and they're posting where people see bigfoot sightings and stuff like that. Something new that I never knew about. There's a new critter running around called ape cat, and it's a giant cat the size of what would be like a sabertoothed tiger back in prehistoric days. They've there's been a lot of recent encounters of people seeing that career too, down in White Salmon area. So I don't know, but they call it Mount Monster Mountain for a reason. But yeah, Jonathan and the campost they had vocalizations and everything. And Jonathan's buddies were camping in another campground like three miles away and they had they had vocalizations and everything that same weekend. So yeah, that's when you have people that have so many encounters and you learn more and you just do your research and you learn more and more and more about it and you hear actual credible stories and encounters. It's, uh, it changes your world. And that's all I can say. Really, you know, that's I don't know, it's kind of cool, kind of scary. My big question is why have I been fortunate to have my first encounter actually see one. I can't be one hundred percent truthful or one hundred percent honest about this because I don't know what it was. But when Aaron and I were heading over to Seattle, coming down snowcloming paths, you know, I like watching rivers and everything looking left and right, and I wasn't. I looked down. I was like, oh, there's fishermen way down there. And as I passed it, I was like, wait a minute, there's no river access to this. You'd have to walk in miles and miles and miles off mountains to get to that creek. And looking down at it, it was it looked like a guy in just brown waiters. But it was too big to be a dude. It was too big to be a man. And we actually went down about six miles, turned around and came back up, went all the way back up, backtracked another fifteen to turn around to come back down, and it was gone. She was like, let's turn around, let's go see it. Let's go, you know, she was all into it. And we came back down and we didn't see nothing. So who knows, But there's there's so many stories. If you got fish in your cooler and you're in Bigfoot country, probably wouldn't be smart. They're gonna want it. If you're in their tear and it's vegetable time and you're taking the resource, they're probably not gonna be happy and be territorial. Me personally, after doing all the research and stuff, I think there's different breeds of them, there's different sizes, there's different facial structures of them. I think you know, the ones in Alaska through Canada, I think those are the more aggressive ones than the ones that we have in Washington are kind of migrated and pushed through down through here, down into Oregon, down in the Sierras, down through California. Smaller ones are down in Texas. There have been millions of sightings there. I think the ones from the Appalachians are coming through and migrating through Oklahoma and everything all the way into Hill Country Texas. And then you got skunk Ape down in Florida, Georgia, what else the Carolinas, You got skun Cape over there. The Appellation Bigfoot are smaller, but they are just as aggressive, and they do have big ones over there. I do have a friend that's up in He's a native hunting guide up in Newfoundland, and they had clients and they got snowed in, and him and I talked and whatever. He told me his story, I told him mine. And they got snowed in in a cabin. They couldn't get out and get back to the lodge. And they got snowed in on one of their cabins. They got set from one of they're chasing caribou migration, and they woke up. They woke up in the morning and they're like, all right, we'll get we'll dig out in the morning. Whatever. And they woke up and the door was free, and there's three sets of tracks all around, and those tracks walked that, these three sets of bigfoot tracks cleared the snow from away from the door, and they walked right through the water right to the ocean and disappeared. And everybody, you know, everybody asked me with September fourth encounter twenty fourteen, They asked me, why didn't you go look for the tree? No, man, I was, I was. I was carried out of my breeches. There's no way I'm out, I'm leaving and ever, you know, and after that, I'm like, man, really, why didn't I go look for that tree? And then I would really like to have seen it, I guessing back, looking back on this, I would have now. But am I gonna go hunt for Bigfoot? No, No, I'm gonna let him be man to win the Bigfoot that I did see two years ago. The snow was patchy when it glided through. Like I said, this thing was so beautiful. The fur it looked like it just came out of a salon. I don't know, it wasn't madded. The hair was long, I mean, glistening fur, and I did not see its face, but it did not have a neck. There was no neck. It was just a round dome fur that went right on the shoulders and you could see the muscles in his shoulders, arms, bicep definition the thought. Looking through that chaineling fence, you could see its thighs, hands are huge. And it's not a dude in a costume. Nobody would be out there, not at all. But yeah, I went over and opened the gate, went around the back side of the gate, and I walked through looking for tracks and there wasn't one. Are they glided it didn't even make a sound, But I had the door shut. So of course I'm not going to hear it, but you would think you would hear popping and walking through all the fallen branches and trees and everything on that property, and there's nothing. But I went over and looked for tracks, and we're all the snow that would come through all the tamarack and pines up there, all the patches of snow, because like I said, it was really heavy, dense and with trees and edge, but that was all pretty much open to just fallen pine needles and branches and stuff. But there was not one footprint in any snow patch through the trees. So it clearly I don't know, is it just smart, you know? Is it smart and doesn't want its tracks to be found. Everybody's like, okay, well, if Bigfoot's real, why haven't we found a body. Oh, there's been bodies found. They're just covered up and they're just made out to be a hoax. There's been bodies. We're not dumb, me being an outdoorsman and a hunter and a fissure. How many times I've never came across a dead black bear? I found, you know, carcasses and bones of elk and stuff. I've never found a dead cougar, you know, So simple as that. I mean, the forest will decay a body, an animal carcass in probably three to five days with everything eating off of it, and the rain and moisture and everything up here in the Pacific Northwest. You know it'll man. That's been known fact, and so I think they bury their loved ones. I don't know how to say it. I think they do. I don't know if the if it's a hoax or what. There's a guy running around saying that he found a dead bigfoot and it's in somewhere right now, I don't know. I don't know if that's real or not. I haven't really done any research into that one dug into that at all. But the same vocals that I had. If anybody listens and go and watch Missing four one on one, or go to YouTube and listen to Ron moorehead vocals, the Sierra Nevada vocals, the things that I heard, unless this happened back I do believe in seventy two or three or four, and you listen to his vocals when all of them are down there, it's the same exact vocals that I heard September fourth and two years ago. So that's why I think the whole breed of Pacific Northwest Sasquatch is the same, and they're coming to come out of Canada. Anybody flying to Alaska flying into catchgan Man, make sure you take a seat on the what i'd call starboard side of the plane. Look at the mountains. Don't look at the ocean. The oceans is flat. Look at the mountains, and anybody could there's you could hide anywhere out there. You don't know what's out there. It's so vast and massive, and I don't know. I just like I said, it leaves you with a million questions of what should not exist. That you see it, and it exists, and there's a million sightings, millions of sightings. So take it with a grain of salt. Believe in it or don't. But that's my story.
Speaker 4: My big foot sighting happened after I'd heard of vocalization. My name is James Braden. I moved down to Bringo, Georgia nineteen ninety nine in the summer of ninety nine, and I had just met my neighbor.
Speaker 1: I've got some acreage, you got forty.
Speaker 4: Acres back behind me, and then there's a swamp back on behind. It goes on for quite a ways, and I was talking to my neighbor over the fence and.
Speaker 1: We heard a loud how or a roar or.
Speaker 4: Something along those lines that was just believably loud. You could feel it, you could feel the vibration in your chest. And we both paused for a second and he looked at me and he goes, what was that. I said, you're the one who lived here your whole life. I said, I just moved here. I have no idea. And then we just kind of laughed it off, but you know, still kind of looking out of the side of my eye over the back end of my property trying to see if I could see what made that noise. And then in the fall of two thousand, I was driving down toward Chickamauga Battlefield and that's located in Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia, and my daughter was returning some videos that shows you how long ago it's been. It's returning some videos to Blockbuster, and we went and we dropped the videos off and then we as we were coming back, it was a little foggy, and the battlefield to just lay the groundwork, it's full of herds of deer and the speed limits low in there. I think it's like twenty five miles an hour, and there was a little bit of fog, so I was being extra careful because of the possibility of a deer running out and into the side of my truck or into the front of me. I didn't want to hit a deer. And as we were coming back, we were about midway through the battlefield and I saw something coming out of the side of the woods to my right, and it came across at a slot angle. It just was gliding kind of. It stepped down over a little bank and then within two to three steps had made it all the way to the other side of the road and then stepped across that and went up into the woods. And it was one thing I didn't want to share the story with many people at the time. Was was because it was a white or a lot gray, and I thought people were gonna think I'm crazy, And it was so huge, and I wasn't sure what I was seeing. It had a broad shoulder, had long hair hanging off of the arms. The legs seemed a little bit longer than what most people have described, and I didn't get to see that. I've heard people say that I had a connuet shaped head. I didn't see that. I mean, it was it never looked at me. It didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that there were headlights.
Speaker 1: Or an approaching vehicle.
Speaker 4: I mean, even though it was going slow, it didn't pick up its pace. It it just kind of was looking toward the ground and into where it was going, away from me. And then he stepped back across the other side of the road and up the embankment and into the woods. And my daughter, she was six years old at the time, she was like, she kept looking over at me. She was scared, and I told her that there was nothing to be afraid of. I didn't feel intimidated by whatsoever. I mean, there was no fear. I've heard people talk about intimidation and fear and thinking that it was a dangerous type animal. I didn't feel like it posed any dangerous to us whatsoever. But from this looking at it, in the size of my truck and my size I'm about six', two it was way taller than my, truck SO i would put it at about eight foot, tall and the shoulders about three and a half feet broad across and just unbelievably. Muscular you could see the muscles even though it had the longer hair across the top of the. Shoulders you could see the muscle structure. Underneath and then of course the buttocks of it were just, massive and the calves on it were really. Big after that, SIDING i decided THAT i wasn't gonna say a thing to anyone about, it AND i kept that to myself for years and years and, years.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 4: We start hearing vocalizations out back behind the, house probably about a year or two, later and everybody, thought you, know once, again evey time you mentioned anything about a bipedal type, situation And i'm talking about family, here my wife. Included and we would hear the vocalizations off into the, distance AND i got the family out. There it's always seemed like it was in the, wintertime And i'd have my family come out beside the swimming pool and we would look, out and Then i'd have them sit there and, wait and then you would hear it was that was a, distant deep bellowing howl from.
Speaker 1: Off into the.
Speaker 4: Woods actually was over in the swamp, area because there's about forty acres over, there and that went on for years and years and, years and then we had some development come. Over they were building some apartments and things of that. Nature so it's, stopped i'd say about ten years, ago AND i haven't really hurting things since finally came out and wrote a post On. FACEBOOK i would say probably six years ago somewhere along, that BECAUSE i was just, LIKE i don't care what people think. Anymore i'm tired of keeping this. In i'm just gonna put it out there see what. Happens and there was some. Ridicule people made fun of. Me you, know it was all in. FUN i, mean nobody was really mean or hateful about. It BUT i started getting messages of friends who were telling me that they had had similar. Experiences and one of, them he's a, dentist and he said that when he and some friends were, younger they were on the northern end Of Hamilton. County they were four wheeling and climbing UP i guess it would Be Mowbray mountain and they said he saw the same, thing and he said WHEN i had posted, that it kind of gave him chills because he said that they were up there in the jeeps and then it was, snowing and then they said that the same. Creature it had to be the same creatcause it's the same. Color he, said it walked across the power lines, trail you, know where they clear out for power, lines and he said he had never told anyone about it for the same, reasons you, know especially since he's a. Dentist he kind of needs to keep respect within the. Community but you, know he shared that experience with me in that years, later just THIS i guess it was last SUMMER i had DECIDED i was going TO i started looking into it more and. MORE i started trying to figure, out you, know learn because before, that the only Interest i'd had In. BIGFOOT i, mean everybody knows about Uh, patty you know the Film i've her In, california And i'd seen it WHEN i was a, kid BUT i never thought anything About. BIGFOOT i didn't have any interest in it. Whatsoever but since, Then i've become kind of sessed with, it trying to figure, out you, know what it was THAT i. Saw And i'm not saying that it is A. Bigfoot i'm just saying it was a huge bipedal, creature you, know that was covered in, hair so it kind of fits the. Description but again the coloration really bothered me BECAUSE i kept Thinking i'd heard about the bottable, snowman but you, Know i'd never heard of anything along the lines of that being In North. America so there was having A bigfoot conference up In, Gatlinburg, tennessee AND i saw that Doctor Jeff mildron was going to be, there And i've always been a huge fan of him because he always seemed to Hens there's a lot of people that seemed to sensationalize, things and Doctor meldrom kept it science based and with how we talked about the breaks and the foot prints and things of that nature and the dermal. Ridges SO i was, Like i'm going to meet this. Man SO i went to The bigfoot. Conference it was the end Of, july, yeah of last, year AND i went up to him and waited for, him waiting in the. Line of, course he had a, line BUT i was the last one. There he was about to go on, stage and he took some time and talked to me for a while AND i shared my experience with, him and he told me that about twenty five percent or thirty percent may have even been. Higher i'm not, sure but it was a lot higher than WHAT i would have ever. Imagined and he told me that or exactly AS i Described he said white or, gray and that just kind of stopped me in my. TRACKS i, MEAN i was looking at him and he said it's. True he said they are And i've never heard that. Before i've never heard of a creature bigfoot being colored with that. Coloration and we talked for a little, while and then he went on. STAGE i listened to him and it was. Fascinating and then a few weeks later he passed, AWAY i think On september the, tenth and it's just heartbreaking BECAUSE i had so much respect for. Him but through the years after, that AND i shared my experience with Doctor meldrum On facebook and even more people were coming. Up somebody they had seen one when they were a kid in the mountains Of North. Georgia AND i keep. LOOKING i don't know if there's any. Sidings i'd be interested if anyone could put into questions that listens to your. PODCAST i would like to know if anyone else has seen anything like that in The North georgia. Area and we're in Northwest, georgia and because the people That i've talked to this is where it, happened and down AROUND lj, TOO, Lj. Georgia and but you, know no one wants to come, forward no one wants to share their. Story AND i think that's a shame, really BECAUSE i WISH i had to remain silent about it for all those. YEARS i wish i'd actually gone through the authorities at the time that it. Happened maybe somebody had gone out there and maybe would have found some. FOOTPRINTS i would, have BUT i had my with my being with me at the. TIME i wasn't going to get out of the truck and leave her. THERE i didn't sense any danger from, it BUT i, mean you never know if it's it's a wild.
Speaker 1: Animal SO i believe that sixtent of my. Story well that's it for tonight.
Speaker 5: Show if you've had a Big foot siding and would like to be a, guest please go to My Bigfoot siding dot com and let us.
Speaker 6: Know thanks for, listening have a great.
Speaker 2: Night seeing a bunch of run down no hose towns where the church is the, Backbone loos.
Speaker 7: And The bow and The fasting Melodies cooove in with the Bomb, Man rose with The, roos run.
Speaker 2: Deep beyond the nose of the busy.
Speaker 7: Streets with the songs.
Speaker 3: Of The south Of.
Speaker 7: Su THEN.
Speaker 2: I MEAN i hate the promppo picking down home, rhythm bringing that idle run from banjum. Music, yeah the sound of a memory brings me back to the bluegrass playing the madazy.
Speaker 7: Jack it's become many been through.
Speaker 2: IT i getting through the tea on scrubs And skaggs bucking name bears to This tennessee.
Speaker 7: Chats there's no other way THAT i do.
Speaker 2: It AND i hit the flom boat packing down on, rhythm bringing out that over run from banjong.
Speaker 8: Music, yeah someone going backwards backwards and double top faking and the sword and the strummer looking tuk.
Speaker 6: Staff there's nothing in the strumming health country boy living mom AND i hit a farm boats picking, rhythm bringing us that all from from men of.
Speaker 7: Physic the City lafe draws me a wild on the.
Speaker 2: Dune music cars rushing by with the bastes on the sterios to, me.
Speaker 3: AND i hear the brown bud.
Speaker 7: Picking down on, them bringing nuts run from bunch of. Music, yeah.
Speaker 6: Something going backwards backwards and double time picking in the sword and the strumming looking tucky stars because something and strumming, now cant your boy living in and get a bum batch picking down, rhythm bringing us battle from the. Messrooms it.
Speaker 5: Pachbowl smming goo backwards backwards and double town packing and the soul and the strumming.
Speaker 6: Hooking took his time because the lead those trumming now.
Speaker 1: Because you're both living.
Speaker 6: AND i hit a bout ports Picking dobro.
Speaker 2: The machick and Botsmin Mama's Best Sweet tea kind
Speaker 5: Of sounds that around bag music