Speaker 1: And the countdown continues. Ladies, gentlemen, vaisin them's welcome to Halloween Week with Wikied and Grim. My name is Jacko and I am your master of ceremonies and will be for the next three days.
Speaker 2: We've toured through the.
Speaker 1: Ideas of urban legends.
Speaker 2: We've played games and heard stories glow that will turn your soul. But these have only been fun so far. Now we get a little more serious, a little more darker and twisted with our final urban legend't to do so, however, we need our hosts as always, so without further ado, here is Ben and Nicole.
Speaker 3: It's the final countdown. Do I was chosen to take it quite to the level, but then you did, so I went with it.
Speaker 4: How can you not start doing that too?
Speaker 3: Countdown? Delute?
Speaker 4: Like see I just if you do that, I'm gonna go dilute it right away. It happens.
Speaker 3: I can't believe how it's just like the week just flying by it.
Speaker 4: I know we're on the final three days. Wow, it's insane.
Speaker 3: Wow. I know it's funny because we want some messages of what people are being going to be, Like, how the heck am I going to go back to just like one day a week of this, I know, right, Like, what are you doing to me?
Speaker 4: It's it's been fun doing this, but trust me, it's been hard to maintain. But we're loving this. This is so much fun, and you guys are making it just incredibly fun to put this out there. So thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think if we didn't have like our other jobs, it would be totally doable.
Speaker 4: Oh definitely.
Speaker 3: But but then also too, like just being a listener too. I think if like a podcast literally had one out every day, you'd get like drastically behind Ary, oh for sure, for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I don't know either way. We're doing our best. We're getting stuff out there, and so far it's been a great week.
Speaker 3: We're having fun doing it. Yeah, which is the most important thing.
Speaker 4: And what you've got for us today, I'm super stoked for I know of this.
Speaker 3: We do Actually, I know you might even have some like stuff to throw in there.
Speaker 4: I doubt it. It's been a while since if I if I can think of it, I will. It's been a while since I've really dove into this, and I haven't dove too deep. But I definitely introduced you to this case and you're like, I want to fucking do that. So here we are.
Speaker 3: And I didn't find it overly stressful this case, and that's the case is I find like, well stressful, like they're sad or whatever. But like the research actually you just kind of like flowed and it was just good. It was so. But after researching this case, one thing I'm unsure about is if I will ever be able to look at a child the same way.
Speaker 4: Children as scary as fuck f YI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is the case that the black eyed children, yes are black eyed kids. Sometimes they refer to as b e k's. Have you heard of that.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard that.
Speaker 3: Apparently I'm not going to really refer to them much as that, But that was one thing that I found out, so and I'm going to put a little warning out there, so proceed at your own risk, because not just one, but a couple articles I read said black eyed children only approach those that already know about them dun And so by the time I found out about this, I was already in pretty damn deep. So but there's also stories of people encountering these children that had like absolutely no idea, and so I mean, you might just be doomed either way.
Speaker 4: I think that's yeah, absolutely malarkey that they only approach people they know of, because let me put it this way, somewhere someone had to have been the first to encounter black eyed children, tu sche so black eyed children would have had to approach them them not knowing about it.
Speaker 3: So there was lots of stories, like even one I have in here where they didn't know about it. But you know what, I just was like, I'm just gonna put that warning in there. I don't want any anything on my back. So if you proceed and this happens to you, that's on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fair enough, you have been warned.
Speaker 3: You've been warned. Okay. So I'd say this is a pretty popular urban legend as well. There are many reports out there people saying they've encountered these children. But to start, what exactly are these children? Well, for one, they're creepy as fuck, Yes they are, hence me never being able to look at a child the same way again. But at first plants they generally look like normal human children, not necessarily threatening. They are between the ages of six and sixteen, with pale skin. But the real kicker, and I'm sure you've guessed it. Their eyes are completely black, described as black orbs that seem to peer into your soul.
Speaker 4: Don't don't do it, sorry, even like.
Speaker 3: The whites yeah, are black, Like it's just like black.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I was like, holy because at first I thought it would just be like I guess the pupil, like it would be like just.
Speaker 4: The pupil and the iris. Yeah, but no, it's it's the whites. It's the entire the whole thing all is black. And I don't know if you're about to touch in this at all, but no one really knows, like if these are like cryptids or if they're paranormal or a demonic possession. They don't, like, no one knows.
Speaker 3: No, it's just yeah, I don't touch on a bit here too, so okay, which is yeah, it's wild. So it's also been reported that when these children are around you, you get a feeling of great unease that just washes the fuck over you, which I'm like, okay, that's like not okay. Nothing other than their eyes is generally all that frightening, but feelings ranging from anxiety to terror at their presence have all been described.
Speaker 4: Now the only thing I'm not too sure about that is, how is that any different of being in the presence of a regular child?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I should have known your I was like, what are you? Where are you going with this?
Speaker 4: I mean kids are around me. I'm usually like super easy, anxious, and just like I want to get the fuck out of here? What is this thing?
Speaker 3: Wow? Can you tell we don't have children here? So a side note when I say these children are generally not frightening other than their eyes, there have been reports saying that they had some have had denomic Is that any say that features like, oh, demon on it?
Speaker 4: I was waiting for it. I could see the processing on your face.
Speaker 3: Demonic, demonic, Holy frig so features like, okay, it was talons. I've never I didn't even know what the frig that was. But it's a hooked claw looking foot.
Speaker 4: I've never heard that of the black children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was what? Like it's some reports said that it was very few, but some reports would say that they did have like talent demonic features.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, so have like claws in their hands and shit, yeah huh. I've only ever heard them having the black.
Speaker 3: Eyes I know. So then it's just like, is someone just taking this to a new level, like you know, I don't know. They are also common commonly commonly holy shit, when I like fuck up a word, it's just like downhill from there. It seems like I.
Speaker 4: Know, when I do it, it's like it spirals out of control. I need to like almost take a minute, I breathe to regain myself.
Speaker 3: I know a lot like so, I am shitty at pronouncing stuff, but then I'm also like talk too fast sometimes because I'm just like I just want to get it out there. And then it's just like whoa fair slow.
Speaker 4: You're not the only one who can pronounce shit. I do it all the time. It's a wicked and grim thing.
Speaker 3: This is okay. So they are also commonly described as wearing dated clothing, so not dressing like a typical child that age. And so see, to me, I picture this child showing up at the door dressed in say like nineteen fifties attire, and that to me is almost just as creepy as the black eyes, right because the first thing that you're going to see.
Speaker 4: Wait, sorry, the attire. Oh I was just thinking a child chewing up Oh my gosh, Okay, that was the last last one.
Speaker 3: The first thing that you're generally going to be seeing is their clothing because because they initially do conceal their black eyes like pretty well, and I'd be like, who the fuck are you? Like why is there this little nineteen fifties boy at my door? Like I just think I would run, but in a tiny home, I wouldn't have very far to run. So lots of reports of them also wearing hoodies with the hood up, and it's also easier to conceal their life sucking eyes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or though like your gaze, I'll look down at the ground, they will.
Speaker 3: Make my contact yeap like creepy, uncontrollable actions have also been reported, and we'll get into that when we cover some of the stories of people's encounters with these children. But it seems that they have some sort of possession of you. Is how I took it now what they were after. They're generally asking for something, and it involves wanting to be in close quarters with you, so asking for a ride in your car, to enter your home, to use the phone or the bathroom for some examples.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 3: And I mean this is tough because these are children, right, So if you have like this six year old knocking at your door and they're wanting to like phone their mother to get home. Like, I mean, it would be very hard to just tell them to bugger off, like that's like a baby.
Speaker 4: Really Yeah, but until you see their jet black eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but up until that point, I think I would. I would just be like, what do you need, Like, how can I get you home?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Like, oh, just yeah, unless that unease feeling kicks in, because generally as soon as you start talking to them, most people say that they feel it right away or.
Speaker 3: Even if they even feel like before they even open the door.
Speaker 4: Yeah too.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I don't know, it's just touchy because it's not it's like, don't trust anyone. But then you also like don't want to be like not helping a kid if a kid needs help. I don't know. I just feel like it's a bit sketchy.
Speaker 4: I feel you, I feel you.
Speaker 3: So the one article is reading said the earliest sighting of a black eyed kid was by Brian Bethel in nineteen ninety six, who was a journalist, But then other reports said their stories dating back to the nineteen fifties or so. So I think Brian was just the first to put his story out there, and as it began to be seen by others, they spoke up and started sharing their stories.
Speaker 4: Gotcha. Okay.
Speaker 3: There have also been reports from multiple countries of black eyed children, so it's like a worldwide thing. And being that all of these most of the scriptions, like the majority of them are the same, and the incidents are like the same, so it just makes you think that, holy shit, like is this actually the real deal? You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely there's something about the whole real deal situation. But I'm going to touch on it later because I know some of the stories that are going to come and it's gonna be a little more relevant then. But yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 3: I'm just shifting here. I never like comfort when I'm presenting. It's quite funny.
Speaker 4: You need to learn how to relax.
Speaker 3: I need to learn how to sit in a bean bag, I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's different presenting in a tiny home loft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very interesting. Okay, So this is where I was going to touch on something you've kind of already touched about. It seems like no one really knows what these paranormal children are. Are they vampires? Are they aliens? Are they did not?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: How did you say that again? Oh?
Speaker 4: Shoot, now it's slipping my tongue. And I'm like trying to say it now it's slipping my tonguecause you're mixing up my brain.
Speaker 3: Demonic, demonic, demonic origin. So conspiraus, conspiras. Theorists believe that black eyed children are aliens trying to reach out to their earth, okay, and demonic ologists demonologists, okay, demon all, oh, I'm yeah whatever. Demonology believe they are children of the devil himself and if you let them in, you're allowing the devil to enter your life.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that. That seems a little that's a that's more of a stretch and aliens to me.
Speaker 3: But my I feel like just from reading stuff, I just feel like they're more towards the denot. Oh my gosh, I can't say that fucking word.
Speaker 4: Apparently, like I can demonic, d mond demonic, there you go.
Speaker 3: Denonic, Like I just can't say it anyway. That's like where I would probably put my guess more so, fair enough, fair enough, But I mean you all can have your own opinions, and we can have our own opinions. That's really fine.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that it's not demons or Satan or anything like that. I'm not saying it's more probable that it's aliens. I'm just saying the whole you're letting Satan into your life specifically seems fucking too far fetched.
Speaker 3: To me, because you didn't ask them to come and stuff, right, so well, and even still.
Speaker 4: If just simply you letting them in your house means you're letting Satan into your life, that's pretty fucking easy. I'm pretty sure he'd be able to get in your life a lot, like he'd force himself in. There's other ways he'd just do it, other than possessing kids to knock on your door and ask to come in. I don't like he's not a vampire.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's why I think vampires be more logical because they're as commit Vampires have to be invited in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but just like their black eyes and stuff seems more like a demon thing.
Speaker 4: I agree there, And like, I don't know just the satan. The satan part I think is too far fetched for me.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, but they could be like a demon thing. I don't really necessarily know. I guess if i'd go right to Satan. But yeah, anyway, anyway, So to jump into some sightings, I'll start with Brian, since he was the front runner to release his story. His encounter with two was with two black I had children in Albanine, Texas. I hope I'm pronouncing that one right. He was out late one evening and had stopped in a parking lot near a movie theater busying his car writing a check. He didn't realize that two young boys had approached his car. The older boy tapped on his driver's side window, which was startling enough, like that would scare the shit out of me, to be honest, if I was in a dark parking lot someone tapped on my door a fuck And when Brian rolled down the window to see what they wanted, an immediate sense of bear washed over him that he just could not explain. The boys were wanting to see a movie but had forgotten their money at home, so asked Brian if he could give them a ride to go get it, assuring him that they were just two kids that did not have a gun like which so which is very odd to come from a kid's mouth, in my opinion, And it also came across as very unnerving to Brian, which I feel like rightfully, So.
Speaker 4: Man, don't worry, buddy, I'm not here to kill you.
Speaker 3: We're just kids. Like we're just kids. I feel like a kid would not just present that they don't have a gun, right Brian noted that the movie they were wanting to see had already started, so by the time he took them home and then they arrived back the movie theater, it would likely be closer to being over, like the movie would be pretty much done. At this point, he broke eye contact with them, his fear growing by the minute, and it wasn't until he broke eye contact that their eyes then became completely black. The older boy now is getting visually frustrated with Brian at the excuses he was giving them for not being able to give them a ride home, saying that they can't get into Brian's car unless he says it's okay. At this point, Brian had enough and he tore out of the parking lot, looking back in his rear rear mirror as he sped away and the boys were gone.
Speaker 4: I heard this that story like probably a dozen times now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's creepy.
Speaker 4: It broke eye contact part though, that's new. I haven't heard that.
Speaker 3: I know because I actually found that because I was like, what the heck did their eyes like change into black? Because it doesn't really make sense? And I looked at a few articles and each one said that way.
Speaker 4: Really, I've never heard that before.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if he just didn't realize, you know, maybe because they always start black, like I do think they ever changed?
Speaker 4: Can you can you go to that part again? K you read your notes? What does it say again? What do you have?
Speaker 3: Where was it? It wasn't until he broke eye contact that their eyes that their eyes then became completely black?
Speaker 4: What'd you say? A moment later? Right after that? Keep going that the.
Speaker 3: Boys boy now was getting visually frustrated. Hmmm, what are you looking for?
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm just intrigued, like to see if like, because that doesn't make sense because I thought their eyes were always.
Speaker 3: Black, I know from everything else cause I could see it, but it did seem like they were just always black. But then that one was worded differently, and I did check it in a few spots because I was like, did they change?
Speaker 4: Interesting?
Speaker 3: So I don't know. I can't say for one or the other. But I'm almost thinking maybe he just like this, the light or like a street light hit it wraw or differently or something.
Speaker 4: And well maybe like he was looking at them, and the boys were averting their gaze, and so when he looked away, then they looked up. That's kind of what I'm going to assume.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all I can say is that's creepy as shit. Yeah, So here's a and this one. Next one is a word for word description from someone. And I were going to drop the link to this publication in the show notes because they're they have about like fifteen other entries like this of incidents that they gather that are like of the most creepiest I suppose of these black eyed children. And I chose a Halloween one because Halloween week, of course, and it's Halloween is honestly more of a time where like more sightings happen. And whether that be actual, actual real sightings, or if it's just like kids playing pranks, you know, Yeah, I feel like people would probably play this as a.
Speaker 4: Prank sometimes probably probably I could.
Speaker 3: See that happening.
Speaker 4: Go buy some contacts or something like that from Halloween Alley and twenty bucks.
Speaker 3: Later you could get contacts that covered the whole whites and everything, though not the whole.
Speaker 4: Whites, but I mean it'll black out your eyes quite a bit, like at least the irises and stuff, and that might be enough for people to be like, yeah, I saw someone would just black like you know, like adrenaline or memories that aren't always accurate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you're kind of like on edge too on Halloween. I kind of am, because I'm like one of those people that like doesn't answer the fucking door. Yeah, like if if I if someone comes to the door and I like don't know that they're coming, like, I'm probably.
Speaker 4: Not gonna open the door for well, especially since he started a true crime podcast, shut it Down, I was like that before.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, Okay, So it's titled warning to people in the Portland, Oregon metro area this Halloween boom, let's hear it. So here it goes. This really freaked me out. Yesterday I noticed my neighbor hadn't put out all his Halloween decorations, lights, et cetera. The past two years I've lived next to him, He's gone all out for Halloween. I don't know him well, he's younger signal, but I know I say that we're.
Speaker 4: Wrong all the time, you do you mess that one up.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, But I know he likes kids, not in a creepy way, which I was like, that's so weird.
Speaker 4: That clarification, Yeah, that we needed?
Speaker 3: Did we need that clarification? His brother and sister in law and their kids are always visiting him, and he plays with his three young nieces and nephews own in the yard. So anyway, I got home from work and was walking at my driveway and I saw him outside and said something like, hey man, you better get your Halloween stuff up or that house up the street is going to beat you for the best decorations. He kind of smiled sheeplessly and says he's actually going to keep his house dark this year and just put candy out. I asked him if he was going out of town or something, but he said no, something happened last year that really scared me. Now, I was concerned for my own safety if some weirdos were coming around our neighborhood, which is a pretty safe neighborhood with tons of young families living here. So I asked what happened. He said, last year he had his brother's family over so they could trick or treat in the neighborhood. Since they live in an apartment complex that doesn't do much for Halloween. Bunch of kids come to the to the door like always, His family took off around ten thirty and there were only a few older tricker treaters, but by eleven thirty they were pretty much done. And I was like, eleven thirty, who the fuck waits until then? Like we always shut it down by like nine, nine thirty. I'd feel like, right.
Speaker 4: Nine thirty, I think, yeah, but that's usually when like we're not in like main like uh areas where it's all concentrate with a bunch.
Speaker 3: Of kids trick or treating that late.
Speaker 4: Probably, I know I did a few times when I was younger.
Speaker 3: Really, I feel like like growing up, we had kids come to our house super late. It was like almost rude. I felt it was almost rude. So you were like rude, maybe.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I'd only go to ones with like lights on and stuff.
Speaker 3: Still, that's true, that's true. I think he says something about this, So he was inside watching TV or she because she's reporting on his incident, So he was inside watching TV and the doors he grabs the candy bowl. He heads over, noticing that it's a little past midnight. Oh and that's pretty rude for tricker teators to still be out. Okay, so like we're on the same page here. But then he notices that he hadn't turned off all his decorations and some lights were still alarmed. So his house is like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, it's still a beacon in the night there exactly.
Speaker 3: So he swings the door open and is about to yell boo or something to freak them out, but stops dead when he sees the kids at the door. He said one was probably around thirteen to fourteen and the other around sixteen to seventeen, both boys. They weren't dressed up, but he remembers the older boy was wearing a flannel checkered shirt. He was immediately overcome with uneasiness, like opening the door was a huge mistake. They just stared at him, and he noticed they had really big irises and diluted pupils. He couldn't even see the whites of their eyes, so he figured they were wearing contact lenses. He was frozen there holding the candy bowl like he couldn't slam the door in their face as much as he wanted to, so like what he wanted to do, he wasn't able to do, which was kind of what I had mentioned earlier, right, So he nervously tried to smile to smile at them, hoping they would break character and ask for candy or something. The younger one said they had gotten lost and needed to come in and use his phone. That was when he closed the door more than halfway on them and said no, sorry, and the other one said something like can we just wait in your house until our parents come get us. But by then he was convinced that his life was in danger and if these and these kids must be high on something or intending to rob him, and he just kept mumbling no, sorry, good night as he inched the door closed and locked it. He told me he was so fucking scared at this point that they were going to try to break in through one of the windows or something. But he looked through the people and they had turned to leap. He watched TV with the volume really low so he hear any sounds at all, and he stayed up until like five am because he was too scared to go to bed and drop his guard the whole time he's telling me this, I'm thinking, oh my god, this sounds so familiar, just like the Black Eyed Kids urban legend. Then I thought, hey, maybe this dude is trying to scare me, because after all, he does have the Halloween spirit. So I'm looking at him but trying not to seem too gullible. So I'm like, man, this is really crazy, sounds like the Black Eyed Kids. He just looks at me blankly the what is that a movie or something? And I said no, but told him to go look it up online. Like an hour later, I get a knock on my door and admittedly almost jump my skin, thinking it's a demon child. It was my neighbor, and his eyes were freaking huge. He swears to me up and down that he had never heard of the Black Eyed Kids before, and it's so sil similar to what happened to him. So we talked a while longer, and I told him that quite a few people probably know about that urban legend, and it's possible as just teenagers playing like a trick on him, trying to freak him out on Halloween. But he said the fear he felt was so primal and came over him the second he opened the door for them. Primal, Primal.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm like that scariest shit. That would actually really very much make me not decorate for Halloween I like partake in anything ever.
Speaker 4: Again, Oh definitely, that's an encounter I haven't heard before.
Speaker 3: No, no, that Like, honestly, if you're interested in this case, I think that you should go read more of them, because they were like pretty wild and I would love to read more. But it's also like you don't want to be here forever just listening to them.
Speaker 4: And of course Reddit's the rabbit hole for all this sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So there were some creeper stories on there too. One of them, this one like really creeped me out for some reason. I'm just like touching on it. But it was just a woman had like entered her apartment building and she lived on the third floor and she was going to like her balcony too, I don't know, I can't remember. It's like close the balcony or open it or whatever, and there was just two of them on her fucking balcony. What just two of these little black eyed kids just on her balcony, like staring at her.
Speaker 4: On her fucking balcony.
Speaker 3: And she's like third floor apartment, Like I would shit my pants.
Speaker 4: What the fuck did she do?
Speaker 3: You got to go read it?
Speaker 4: Do you have like do you know where this is? I don't want to go look for work?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, do you need me to go look it up?
Speaker 4: Now? No? Not now, but like so I can, Okay, I can read it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna get the link. But like there there's like there's tons of wild stories, like you can go down a freaking rabbit hole in the black.
Speaker 4: Definitely, definitely Okay.
Speaker 3: So the last incident I wanted to touch on was an incident where the Homer homeowners actually let the children come into the house.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is this is the older couple, right, Yes, yes, I have heard this one. This is a very prominent story with this urban legend.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. It was in Vermont, and it involved an elderly couple because like, bless their hearts, because I'm sure they were just wanting to help these children, right, it's just like, oh my goodness. So there was a knock on their door and they opened it to find two children, a boy and a girl. The children told the elderly couple that their parents would be here soon, and made they come inside to wait for them, like what the fuck, making absolutely no eye contact. The couple was hesitant, but after a while they let the boy and girl inside. The kids settled on the coach while the wife went to make some hot chocolate for them, and the husband tried to ask the children some questions, which they did not answer, like they're not talking to them onsoever. When the wife returned, she noticed that her cat was scared and angry with the children right there. I'd be like, boom, fucked off. My animals don't like you.
Speaker 4: I don't like you, which is abnormal because this cat was supposedly really nice too, and I loved like everyone and would like generally come see company.
Speaker 3: But this time, Okay, I didn't read that. I didn't see that in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's what I've heard anyways.
Speaker 3: Well, because honestly, like walking the dogs, there's been people that I've walked by and they seem like agitated sometimes and I'm just like that person is not okay. Animals know, I know, so I'm almost like looking at them like who is that person? Like excree me up?
Speaker 4: Or it could just be that they have like a pocket full of bacon or something.
Speaker 3: Who knows, Yeah, who knows. So the it's then asked if they could use the bathroom. This is when the wife finally saw the children's black eyes, and they were as black as a starless universe. She directed directed them to the bathroom and returned to her husband, who was covering his face with his hand, asking him did you see their eyes? The husband then removed his hand from his face, revealing a handful of blood from a nosebleed. Just when you thought this shit couldn't get any worse, the power then goes out like, oh, my gosh, I would just be like panicking. I would just be panicking, Like I just think I would just run. I would I think I would just leave them in my goddamn house.
Speaker 4: Take the house, take it all, Give me my cat. Yeah, I'm out in my hot chocolate.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you gotta take your chocolate. It's like the turtle's version or after a vision of something delicious. So the wife headed to the bathroom and was confronted by the voice of the kids at the end of the hall, uttering our parents are here, which they then exited the house. Oh where am I here? Okay, they left the house or I wrote that sentence wrong, like, thank goodness. So they left the house. When the wife followed them to the door and watched them leave, there were two men at the end of the driveway, and so have you heard of that too? These men? Because I was like, that seems really true. Yeah, she said that. Okay, I didn't see the other We dressed in black suits, but they were very tall and slender. She waved to them, but she did not receive the same kindness back. The four of them then drove away together in one vehicle. Throughout the next week after their encounter with the children, weird things happened in their house. Three of their four cats went missing, which is really fucking sad. Oh not as sad as this actually, and the fourth was found dead in a pool of its own blood, like holy heck. And they probably love cats, because to have four cats, you probably really love your The husband also continued to have nosebleeds. He finally went to the doctor and was diagnosed with a very aggressive skin cancer. So I mean, but technically that I mean, maybe those things might have happened anyway, But that's a lot of like pretty poor things happening. It's like, especially that all four of their cats were affected.
Speaker 4: You know, And what I was going to say that earlier, I had something to say that with tiance to something you're going to tell later. It was this moment here I'm really reluctant. Like a lot of the times I'm like, oh, there's this is so bogus because this points towards that, or that fits it too well, or like the elevator to Hell, all these specific steps follow it correctly. There's contingency plans in that built in. Yeah, this, if you let the kids in, the kids never do anything. They just weird shit and they leave.
Speaker 3: I know because lots of people there's some people saying like they're thinking that they're going to get killed or something, but they don't know. They're not hurting them.
Speaker 4: And if someone makes up a story, there's like humans like to tell stories, and with stories you have a climax. So people usually are leading to something. The fact that this doesn't lead to anything. The kids don't do anything, they're picked up by weird people. Sure, but it's like very anti climactic, which makes me reluctant to say that someone did make this up, not that someone did.
Speaker 3: Well, and because so many of the stories are that same way, yes, right, because like I don't know, Yeah, you think if people were making up, it would almost progress to be getting like yea worse and worse and worse or something we like.
Speaker 4: To be andyokes and big. Oh my god, these stories are too too bland. It almost seems too real, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh God. But now I'm just like so terrified, Like I'm literally a little terrified.
Speaker 4: Is there one out there right now?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I did check the door a couple of times. It's gonna lie.
Speaker 4: One one time. There might be kids standing there.
Speaker 3: I know one because we don't have curtains. Because there were actually times where people they weren't always like coming. They would be in like their backyard or something like looking in their fucking kitchen window. Yeah, like I would literally think I would just high yep, like no tricks are allowed to be played in this house after this place.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's there's two ways I'm going to handle it. Either A I'm gonna shit myself and hide, or B I'm punching a kid in the face and running. Those those are the only two alternatives.
Speaker 3: Ky, Yeah, but there hasn't been any reports of people like hurting them, so that could be bad for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. True, So I don't know, but I'm not saying that I'm gonna go punch it. It's gonna be like a reflex like oh shit, like you know, oh oh my gosh, like a spider on you and you just like fling it off sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're wrapping up here. So to this day, people still claim to see the black eyed children. So they see them when driving late at night down empty roads, which just scary as shit, which is what we live on outside their windows again late at night when we.
Speaker 4: Don't have curtains installed in our tiny home yet.
Speaker 3: You need to shut the buck up, or worse yet, even lurking in the shadows of their room. There's been reports Wait, okay, we.
Speaker 4: We our bedroom isn't aloft, so they will be crawling on all fours.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's worse. So people like waking up in the middle of the night because they sent someone was watching them and in the shadows were these children. I feel like that could almost be like just a dream situation.
Speaker 4: Though, yeah, I mean that like night terrib They need to be.
Speaker 3: Invited in the house. So that's what I was like, is that legit, because like they're asking all the time if they can enter into your life. Basically they're not. I don't know if they can just appear in your freaking.
Speaker 4: See that one seems like a made up like a person told that. Yeah, I woke up and they were there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that is I think that's like you're listening to a podcast and then you dream that night that they're in your bedroom. Yeah. So yeah, I don't know any of those things. I don't really want, So I'm just like putting this aura out there that I don't want this in my life.
Speaker 4: Black Eyed Children not welcome here, back off please.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's the story of the black Eyed legend of the Black Eyed Children.
Speaker 4: That is a infamous one and one that huh literally sends chills on my spine every time.
Speaker 3: It's pretty epic though it is. It's scary as fun and the photo that I'm gonna be posting on Instagram is pretty scary.
Speaker 4: See it. I want to see it.
Speaker 3: I might give you a little sneak.
Speaker 4: Okay, I want to see it.
Speaker 3: Sweet, well awesome. So that means after this there's still two more episodes.
Speaker 4: Two more episodes. I've got one coming up and you've got one coming up, which have one more and they're both doozies.
Speaker 3: They're really good.
Speaker 4: One we have, we're done the urban legends. Now. One is kind of an urban legend all on its own, I guess, because it's just so grandiose that people know all about it, and but it's completely true. And the second may have inspired another urban legend, but it's definitely not that at all. But regardless, they're true stories. I know they're crazy.
Speaker 3: Those are hints, but they're really not giving anything. Yep, so we're no help to you.
Speaker 4: They're not urban legends, but they may have inspired some Oh my gosh, but these are crazy, crazy stories coming up. You guys, thank you for being here, Thank you for being a part of Halloween Week.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I hope this is making everyone's Halloween a little bit more exciting.
Speaker 4: That's the goal, and we need that in COVID times. So definitely. Well, don't forget to check out our socials, which are oh.
Speaker 3: You always, you're always testing me. Here's getting Instagram, Facebook and Patreon.
Speaker 4: Of course our website too, and our website. You got to get a blog poster two up here soon I know.
Speaker 3: Well. We also we also have YouTube. We need to do another video of yes we do at some point, Yes we do. Those things will be down the pipe yep.
Speaker 4: And of course don't forget on Patreon. We are uploading Drunk, Wicked and Grim. I believe it'll be tonight that it gets uploaded. It's almost done.
Speaker 3: And you showed me some pieces and I'm just like, oh my gosh, am I ever going to be able to show my face after this?
Speaker 4: It's it's something, it is something else. We drank a lot and we told each other stories and it's.
Speaker 3: And I repeated myself a lot apparently, And I use my hands a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do this a lot when you talk. Yeah, so random, but you guys, thank you again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and of course stay wicked.
Speaker 1: This