Speaker 1: Welcome everybody to the Peperrezzi Podcast.
Speaker 2: I am Jedi, he is Mark, and I am no longer in Arizona.
Speaker 3: I know it's weird seeing you in a structure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am home. Nancy Goodthrie is not.
Speaker 3: Home, which is not funny.
Speaker 1: No cheers. Do you know what, Let's start this podcast with the rest in Peace. Incredible. I don't know if you've seen it. This morning, Chuck Norris passed away.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, I thought he.
Speaker 1: Was incapable of dying. Yeah, I thought I thought Chuck Norris was going to live forever exactly.
Speaker 3: I think I heard something. Someone made a comment on a podcast or something the other day that they were talking about how he was going to live forever like Chuck. They said, Chuck Norris decides when he goes exactly. So maybe he did.
Speaker 2: Maybe he did get passed away at the ripe old age of eighty six in Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Not a bad place to expire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's for sure, that's for sure. Well, yeah, yep, he'll be missed, you know. He was a big part of my childhood, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I will also say, before we get cracking, well not cracking, I've got a coffee. It's till eleven o'clock in the morning. If you haven't gone and listened to our last podcast, Click with the Lads from Click News and Pictures in England, I suggest you go and do so. I've had the amount of comments, phone calls, emails I've had just saying how great it was and how much people enjoyed listening to Danny and Dean's stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was, it was great.
Speaker 2: So again, thanks to those guys for coming on, and if you missed it, go back and listen to it and hopefully, you know, we'll get those guys on again soon.
Speaker 3: I've talked to a couple of people on the bay Watch set, which I'm going to talk about in a little while that said they heard that interview and they know those guys and they thought it was a great interview. So there's been a lot of good feedback from it and those guys. Yeah, yeah, those guys definitely know how to work it. They're still working it over there, absolutely.
Speaker 1: But talking of working it, I want to hear all about.
Speaker 2: Your stories, mate. I've done nothing. I've you know, since we did the last podcast. I got a sun time and have flown home and just been doing renovations at home, but I know you have been working it pretty hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's there was a big lull there for a while. I'm basically the mark version of Jedi's one hundred and fifty forty six flights in two weeks. That's that's kind of what it feels like. It just just came out of nowhere, and it started with the New York Post and the California Post just given me some day rates and it starts at the momentum. This business is weird like that. You're on lulls, you start to get depressed, you get low on your mojo, that kind of thing, and it just continues through. It's hard to be positive when you're not getting anything, you're not working or whatever. And then all of a sudden you start working again, you get something, and it just starts momentum. And so yeah, it's been a crazy little ride. I got a couple of jobs from the Post to work on the Rhiner Kids, which we had talked about before another podcast and stuff, and it was basically the same old thing. But you know, those kids going out, you know, trying to cope with their loss. It's kind of hard to shoot. But at the same time, I think they expect it. So you know, it is what it is. It is our business and it is what we have to do. Since then, it's been just day rates out of town, day rates driving out of town, lots of two hour drives, three hour drives, traffic horrible. I guess I kind of earned this moment with all the traffic I had to deal with and stuff.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you put the grind in.
Speaker 3: But most recently the stuff that everybody out there would care about would be this bachelorette story.
Speaker 1: Or the non bachelorette now.
Speaker 3: The Mormon bachelorette. Mormon story. Yeah, crazy. So I was tasked to go down and work on this. Doug Mason dude, he's just some you know, Southern California surfer, lifeguard, kind of all around, just beachy, good dude down in San Diego area. And went down there, sat on the house, sat in the neighborhood. Quiet neighborhood, very quiet, not much going on. Everybody knows everybody. It didn't take more than an hour and a half before the name I mean, no, let me go back. I pulled up first spot. Because you the way we work is you go around, you drive around the neighborhood. You look for the right spot where there's either a wall next to you or a big bush or something where you're not sitting directly in front of somebody's house. So if they look out their window, they see this car out there.
Speaker 1: So you don't want to be in anyone's direct eyeline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you kind of drive around the neighborhood and you have to find a spot where you can watch the house, so you're kind of far enough away but close enough in a spot where no one's really curious about what you're doing there. And you kind of got to be in a car that's not that doesn't look suspicious, which I don't have. So I find a spot. I pull up immediately within ten seconds, the guy at the house behind me backs out, his truck, comes out, gets in his truck, and he leaves early in the morning. He's probably going to work or something. He backs up, but the way he backs up is he backs up in his driver's side window is right next to my driver's side window, and he looks over at me and just there and then rolls down his window and I could see him in the corner of my eye. I'm looking down at my phone, you know, just trying to pretend like I'm looking down on my phone, and I see the window roll down and then I hear this, hey, hey, you know like that, and so I rolled out the window. He's like, can I help you. I'm like no, now, just chilling on my phone. He's like, oh, gives one of those like oh okay, you know, and then just like walks off and then drives off. So I'm already burnt, just immediately in two seconds being there. So I go drive around the street. There is none of these spots where people aren't going to be suspicious, so I try and find the least suspicious spot. I'm there maybe an hour and a half. The guy at the house that I'm kind of in front of, in front of me, comes out and they own It turns out they they're either taking care of or they own the three houses that are kind of all around, because they're going over to one house doing stuff over there. They're going over another house, and they're walking past my car all this time looking at me, looking at me. He comes over, he checks his bushes, he checks his you know, his front yard bushes and stuff, right next to my car. But I know, he's looking into my car. Still no movement, nothing on this guy. And about forty five minutes later, I look into my rearview mirror, local police officer pulling up right behind my car and getting out.
Speaker 1: Of Come on, I hate that so much, just as us what we're up.
Speaker 3: To, I know, exactly, just roll down the window. But no, actually no he did. He did. He walked past once and he just said can I help you or you know, he said, are you waiting for somebody? And I said yes, and he said, oh okay, and he chin he gave me this look like and then he says, uh, so that's it. No more information. And I'm like, well, if you want more information, I'll give you information. You just asked if I was waiting for somebody, and I said yes. I said yes, I'm a reporter. I'm a photo journalist and I'm doing an investigative report in this neighborhood. And he he just was kind of like, uh, oh okay, and the wheels start turning like you know, who's he talking? You know, So forty five minutes later, the cops pull up and another cop behind him pulls up two cops, so it comes up strut yeah, So I grab all my stuff because everything's ready right here, you know, my driver's license, insurance, media pass, like all that stuff, you know, the press pass. So he comes up and he says, what are you doing here? I say, I'm I give the same story you know, I'm here investigative Bubba. Do you have a press pass? I show him the press pass, says okay, thank you very much, peace out. So he takes off. I'm still sitting there. The guy comes out again. It kind of looks at me because he's probably got the word by now that I'm legit. And nothing ever happens, including the rest of the day. The guy never comes out, the car never moves, nothing ever happens. So scratch that day. A couple days later, my daughter and I had randomly gone down to Venice Beach. I've been checking on this Baywatch set for about two weeks. They've been building on this lifeguard station, this legendary lifeguard station down in Venice, and it's just been a constant construction two three weeks. I didn't really have the information of when it was going to start. But on one of the checks, I'd brought my daughter with me and just to go to the beach, hang out a little bit and see what we can see. And as we were kind of walking around the lifeguard station, I had noticed that there was a bunch of you know, it was kind of a little there was a little catering table, and there was people that looked like they could have been the cast. And then it looks like there was maybe some directors that were there, maybe some writers or something, and they were all just kind of having a meeting, kind of wrapping up for the day. And my daughter freaks out and she says, oh, oh my god, that's no A Beck right there. That's no A Beck, you know. And she's like a big yeah, exactly who No A Beck for anybody who doesn't know, is like a big TikToker. He's an influencer and he has he was cast in the bay Watch show. At this time, nobody knew really who was in the cast. Just a couple of mains they had revealed who that was. And so my daughter, freaking out, has to get a picture with him. So she runs up to him says kind of get a picture. And while I'm taking their picture, I'm like so no, I'm like, so you're you're in Baywatch, huh. And he's like yeah, and he kind of goes like, you know, it's kind of a secret, and I'm like, oh, yeah, yeah, you see secrets safe with me, bro, you know. But I'm totally unarmed, and I want to I want to spoil this story, you know, but my daughter will not let me take a picture. I go to try and get him his exit from the place. I end up just getting some car information and that was it. A couple days later, because they had been down there and they were doing some training, I could tell that they were doing some sort of training, maybe some practicing for the role. I figured they might do it again. So a few days later I check it. A couple days later I check it, and finally, on like the third check, the third day or whatever, I head down there. I look down the beach and they're down there and they're training again. So I walk up infiltrator, not with my big camera. I walk up with that thing. I just sit down on the beach right in front of them, and I'm just nailing frames video everything of them running in and out, running into the just full practice for being a lifeguard. And at this time I'm noticing who these other people are in the cast, you know. So I put the pictures in, get a nice exclusive sale out of it, and then the next day going back to check on this Doug Mason guy. Right, they wanted me to go down on a Friday, but I'm like, now, let's just let's let's do Saturday, because you know, Saturday is the day where this guy seems like he's active, like he's gonna go surfing, like he's gonna go to the beach something like that. Friday's like more like a business day. I don't know. He just didn't seem like a guy who'd be doing he'd be doing more on a Saturday. So what is.
Speaker 2: The relevance of this guy? Because you just said he's like a regular surfer that there's nothing. I googled him, so I know who he is now. Yeah, but explain the relevance of this guy.
Speaker 3: So the Bachelorette had been filmed and there was a rumor that had popped out that this guy was one of the finalists in the Bachelorette. So they just wanted to kind of just some background pictures and stuff of this guy kind of live in his life, doing his thing and maybe maybe if you know, I got some good pictures and a good set on him or something like that. They might even send a reporter to like knock on the door or talk to him at some point.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 3: So, so that was the interest in him. So I went down same thing, trying to find a spot on the on the in the neighborhood where I wasn't sitting in front of the same house. I mean, I know that I would have been safe to say do that, but I didn't want to do it. Plus, I figure the neighbors all kind of know each other and if I'm back again, they might just start talking to each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I'm there maybe three or four hours, and all of a sudden, this really nice limo, you know, top of the line, Cadillac SUV limo, all tinted out, all pimped out, just comes driving, you know, right past me through the neighborhood. And this thing just stands out like a sore thumb, like there's no I'm like, this has got to be for him, you know. And he's just just cruising slow down the neighborhood, you know, and stuff, and I'm like, yeah, keep going, keep going, keep going, keep going, don't stop there don't stop there, and then it just pulls out to the end of the of the road. So I'm like, yes, So.
Speaker 2: Good feeling, isn't it when you see the limo and it actually goes to the right address.
Speaker 4: Yeah, keep going, keep going, don't stop there, don't don't. Don't don't because he did, because he's obviously looking at his phone at the address. So he's slowing down in front of other homes and You're like no, no, no, no, no, no, no, keep going.
Speaker 3: So he finally pulls up to the house and I'm like yes, and I'm like, I don't give a shit. I'm just gonna pull right across the street, you know, I'm gonna go through the tent and I'm just gonna blast it right. So the driver gets out and normally, if this was like a Julia Roberts, I would have a half hour because the limbos for the for the big you know a listers, they show up a half hour early and then it takes forever for them to come out. But with this guy, I'm thinking, Okay, this guy's a nobody. It could be five minutes, you know, for four or five seconds. Yeah, So I flip around real quick, I'm getting my gear. I grab my camera. I go to take a test shot with the driver. My camera says like, can't read memory card. Oh shit, try to format it can't format, it can't read, can't read. I'm like, something's going on. Take it out, put it out, turn a camera off, turn it back on. Nothing's working with my big camera, right, So I take the memory card out, I put it into my the infiltrator. Right, doesn't work in the infiltrator either.
Speaker 1: What the heck?
Speaker 3: So I'm panicking freaking out in the car, right, I go, I reach back, I grab my drone. I take my little mini, the little mini memory card out of the drone and there's a little big there's a bigger memory card that it slips into that. I slipped it into that. I slipped that into my camera. Can't read that card. Slip it into the slip it into the infiltrator. It works. So I'm like, that's that. That's all I can use is the infiltrator, and it's lasting. And this is going to be a shot where he comes up the driveway and it's five frames and with the infiltrator, it doesn't blast like that. It blasts like a sentence. So it goes like, you know, so I have the time, it just right where he's walking, and I do. He finally comes up. I get it, but I got it a little too early, and like the light post is in front of and we're gonna I'm gonna put these up on this.
Speaker 2: Oh so that's why they did what wonder I see him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were a little lot of focused, just a little.
Speaker 1: Bit a little soft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, been real quick. These are the These are the beach stuff that that I got for the batcher or the the bay Watch stuff when they were doing the warm ups and everything. It's pictures are over my head right hair, And this was all exclusive. This was great. I had planned on getting the first photos, remembering the click media interview, I said I was gonna be the first one to get these photos. Right. It wasn't the ones in the reds, but you know that's uh, that's the kind of stuff right there that I got for that day. So anyway, so I get this bachelor guy. So these are the these are the pictures. Little yeah, back focused on the tree. Okay, back focused on the tree.
Speaker 1: Just a little muzz yeah, But.
Speaker 3: I mean they're good if that was the only thing I could get there there were something, but there was no way I was going to settle for that. And there's no way I can't. I'm not going to figure out on this follow while I'm following, figure out what's going on with my camera and my and my memory card. Right, So I get on the follow, I get these pictures. I get on the follow with this guy. He starts driving from his home and remember I'm two hours away from LA at this point. Yeah, So he's driving down the road. This driver has taking some weird road that I don't even think he's going anywhere far because he's taking all these back roads when I know that the freeway is just right up the road. So he takes these back roads. He's left, right, left, right, and I'm trying to be you know, I'm trying to be low key about it. We finally get down to the go ahead.
Speaker 1: Well that's the beauty of following a limo is you don't have to be low key.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like, especially like the limo driver doesn't know that it's a person of interest in the car, really, and the limo drivers are never looking for following them really either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love following. I love following them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But me and my papanoia is, oh did he did he look and see my car sitting there when he left the house, Like, because Mike, there's only two cars that sit on the end of his street where he is where, you know, he knows every car that there is. He's been there his whole life. But me sitting there, I don't know. So that's my papanoia that he already he's already spotted me from the get go, you know. So we get on the freeway which is heading down towards the five. We're up, we're up in the hills and we get on this freeway going down and the suv is flying down the freeway, you know, and I'm trying to keep up. It's very messy. Tons of traffic just you know, not bumper to bumper traffic, but traffic that's just scattered everywhere. And if they get three cars ahead, they're going to be seven cars ahead and no time, you know. Oh yeah, So trying to keep up, trying to keep up. So we get down to you know, the highway where it splits to go north or south on the five freeway, right because we're down by San Diego area. You know, left, two lanes south, right, two lanes north right, Nice and easy. He's in the far left lane. Right. We're going under the sign where it's splitting right, No problem. This driver slices across all lanes, goes across the dirt, even like where the split is. Oh, and there's all that kind of like you know, dusty dirt and all that stuff kicks up all the dirt. My dash cam footage of this must be insane. Okay, And I go to do the same thing, but there's a motorcycle guy. There's a motorcycler right next to me. And this happened so fast that if I couldn't go right at that second, there was no way I was gonna make it north on the five right. Couldn't do it. So I'm going straight. I'm screaming in my car. I'm going, oh my god, what the fuck? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Just not know what to do. I go down down to the next signal, I flip a U turn. I come back across the bridge. I go and I get onto the five going the other way right. So I come back, I get back on the five. I have no clue that they're they're gone. But the five Freeway is bumper to bumper, slow moving traffic, right, So I am just as fast as I can, just weaving in and out, in and out, in and out of people, in and out of people. It finally freeze up. I'm doing like ninety ninety five, just weaving in and out of traffic, thinking to myself, great, I'm you know, I'm either going to get a huge ticket of like reckless driving or I'm gonna die chasing after a freaking bachelorette guy. Yeah. Nobody, even the one who hired me for this job was like, don't die because of this guy. You know, we don't want to have to explain to your wife that you were, you know, dead because you're after this kook. Yeah. I don't know, maybe five or six miles down the freeway north on the freeway, I finally spot him in the distance, you know, passing Camp Pendleton, you know, in that in that kind of stretch.
Speaker 2: Right back when you see something else you think you've lost it exactly.
Speaker 3: So I still have to catch up to him. I still have to do it, but I finally do and we're headed towards LA, right. So they get in the car poolane traffic comes and goes every once in a while, but but I engage the autopilot and while I'm while I'm in the autopilot, I am grabbing all my gear. I am searching through every single pocket. I am just like the car is just driving because it's in that area, you know. And then we hit traffic where it's another bumper to bumper traffic. So I'm just going through all my gear. I'm like, and I finally find a memory card. I punch it into my camera and it works, and I'm like, what the hell, I'm geared up, ready to go, you know. And I'm like, I'm just on these guys. I'm not gonna be discreet anymore. I don't give a shit. This guy's a bachelorette. He wants attention, right exactly. So we passed John Wayne because I'm thinking, maybe airport somewhere, you know, it's going somewhere. We passed John Wayne, we passed Long Beach, we pass Lax and this is an hour and a half into the follow you know, almost two hours. We start going. It's bringing me closer to home. But passing home, I see home and I'm like, Okay, see you later. So I call my sister. My sister's a big bachelorette and bachelor fan, right, so I start giving her the lowdown on what's going on, and she's doing a deep dive on her computer because she's into it, you know. And she's like, they've they've got to be going to the house. They've got to be going to the mansion. And the mansion is all the way up in Calabasas, right, like North Malibu, like not even Calabasas, like Agora Hills, right. And I've got thirty miles left on my gas and I met sunset and the four h five. Wow. So I'm like, no, we're not gonna go up there. I'n like run up. But also, if you could, they go to the mansion, they're just gonna pull into a gate. I'm not gonna get anything.
Speaker 1: Of course, you're not gonna get anything. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, no, no, no. So we get down, we get to the one on one, starts going south. On the one on one, I'm like, yes, okay, two exes down. We get off, start heading north. We're in the We're in the neighborhoods up there. Uh, and the limo finally just pulls over in front of this random house and some random neighborhood in the valley, and you know, the driver gets out. You know, I pull over real quick because I'm I I hope he's going to be coming around the back of the car. We went around the front of the car been screwed, but I think he's coming out of the back. So I just pop my door open, you know, in the v put my camera right there. I'm only like four cars away from him, so he could totally see me. I don't know if he does, but he gets out. I blast him. He goes into the house and there's a little camera crew like there's they have the garage open, and there's a little van, you know, like a little production van, and I look in the in the garage and there's all this kind of production equipment then tripods, little boxes and stuff. So I'm like, okay, this job. This guy's going to be in there doing some sort of filming photo shoot something. I'm probably not even gonna see him again. So the editor's like, Okay, it's late in the day. I'm you know, I'm getting up to my eight hours, and she's like, you could just take off. Then you know, it doesn't seem like they're going to be coming back out or doing anything. And I'm like, okay. So I looked at traffic and I'm like, traffic is shit right now, you know, let me just go. I'm gonna go get something to eat because I haven't eaten anything all day. And then I'm gonna come back and I have another podcast that I do, Dad's of Teens go check it out. And I decide, okay, I've got because I was editing the podcast while I was waiting for this guy, right, and I had about fifteen minutes left in the edit. So I'm like, I'm just gonna sit here. I'm gonna edit this thing, and I'm just gonna watch the house. You know, who knows what can happen, you know. So I'm looking down. I'm about ten minutes into it, and I look up and there's a limo sitting in front of the house. Oh shit, like he's done already, Like they're gonna they're gonna pick him up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they come to pick him up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I position up to get him walking out of the house, and I'm looking and this woman comes out and she like goes to the car. The door opens up, and she's just sitting there talking to somebody in the car. And I'm like, this is a sub He's not for him, because this is someb of that looks like they're arriving and they're about to get out, you know. Yeah, And they've pulled up in front of the house, right, so they're in front of the house. They're on the opposite side of where he got dropped off. They're in front of the house. So the door opens up to the house, right, So I have to reposition. All I can get is the person getting out of the car unless I'm in the front yard of the house next door or something. Yeah, So all I can do is, you know, open my door in the v again. But the person's gonna walk straight out, so I might only just get profile of whoever it is. A couple of minutes in and I'm and I'm kind of maneuvering around so and the crew and everybody's kind of wondering what I'm doing because I'm trying to find an angle. I'm trying even neighbors because I have to pull up in front of someone's driveway to do this. And the neighbors are like coming out, like looking at me and stuff, and I kind of like hold up my camera and I'm like, you know, like this and they're like curious, and they're like, oh, you know this is you know, yeah, and it's kind of stirring, you know. So I'm just like, fuck it, I'm just gonna I'm just gonna stand here and and you know, if they see me, they see me. And this girl pops her head out and then pops it back in and then she just kind of gets out and stands around like she's giving it up and stuff. And I'm shooting it. And you know, I had just researched who the bachelorette was like earlier that morning, but I I, you know, I didn't really know who she was. I just looked at like one picture and I'm like, is that the fucking bachelorette?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: And so I just blast her. I blaster her, and then she goes in and she goes and stands in the garage. So I flip around, I pull up right in front of the house, and I just start doing video through my window of the house. But it's one of those where the sun was so low in the day that the sun is shining right into my window, so I can't hide. Yeah, I can't do anything. I could just crack my window a little bit, put a little, you know, a little screen up, and just shoot as best I can. And they're just looking at me. The crew's looking at me, and this I think it's probably like an assistant or a producer or something. They're looking at me and they're just you could just see they're freaking out. They're just on their phones and they're just like shit, you know, and she's just standing in They're like you got to get out of here, Like you got to get out of here, you know, and like she like leaves, and then they close the garage and they shut the whole thing down, you know, like it was just crickets. After that call the editor, I'm like, I think the Bachelorette just showed up too, and they're like, oh my god, I can't believe this. So nothing else happened the rest of the time, And you know, I didn't stick around to see because it was gonna get dark. I didn't stick around to see what was gonna what was gonna happen after that. But but both the Bachelorette and this finalist in the same house together pretty much solidified the fact that he won this thing. Yeah, discovered the spoiler of this show, which we weren't intending to do. Yeah, but it is what it is. Yeah, it is what it is. And I know a lot of people will probably be upset that it was spoiled, but this is Hollywood. And the next day or maybe two days after, the story comes out about this girl and her abuse, her domestic abuse history and scandal.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, hello, Frankie Pool just throwing chairs at her eggs Dakota and nailing her daughter with one of them as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't believe that video. The story goes out, so they put the story together about the spoiler, but then the abuse think comes out too, so it creates this huge story. These are the first pictures of her since the story comes out, and then the pictures will go out after that. So hopefully the pictures do really well as the first pictures of her being seen after all this. You know, this story breaks at the same time. You know, I was kind of feeling bad about the spoiler and all that stuff because I talked to my sister and she's like, oh, people are gonna be bumming or whatever. But after seeing her throw that freaking chair, yeah, and like hitting the daughter with it and stuff, I am like, screw this bitch, dude like deserves all this.
Speaker 2: They's it, and like ABC have lost up to one hundred million dollars on this as well, you know, only it costs up to two million dollars per episode. And then you've got all, you know, the production costs, the flights, the hotels, this, that, the other, the salaries.
Speaker 1: That's fucking unbelievable.
Speaker 3: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: And you know it's never going to air, It's never going to see the light of day. So you've you know, you answered the questions for the whole season anyway, you know, he.
Speaker 1: Knew who she was going to pick, and they're all together now anyway, apparently either.
Speaker 3: So well, And when I came home that day, one of my wife's friends was here that was waiting for a flight at LAX and she was just here for a little while and I they were like, so, how is your day? And I'm like, does anybody know? I want to know who the winner of the Bachelorette is? And she's she was a big bachelor and she's like, no, don't even tell me. But I guess she probably figured it out. But my my question is this yet, like did we help in this thing at all? Like I'm not saying that you know it us that like shut down this production, but with with her behavior and the story and the scandal that's going on in the meeting room when they were decided to cancel, was there a conversation ever where they said, Okay, she's done this, she's done this, we cannot do this. This cannot happen. Plus everybody knows who won now.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Could anybody say that at the end where it was just the straw, the final straw, where they're like, now everybody knows, Yeah, so let's just cancel it because she's this and this crazy photographer blew this story for us.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 3: I like to think I like to think that I was a part of it.
Speaker 1: Mark Cancel's Bachelor wretch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just call me the Surprizy Podcasts ABC one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: That would be good. I'm gonna make it.
Speaker 2: In that situation, if they'd seen you, like, oh fuck, he's ruined the show, they come up to you Hey, you've cost us one hundred million dollars those pictures and to never see the light of day. I will give you one million dollars right now to.
Speaker 1: Delete those pictures. Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I would have had to call the editor and said, hey, do you want to split this because yeah, you know, I was on.
Speaker 1: The day rate, and she'd be like, yep, we've not spoken at all today. No pictures, right, yep, no pictures.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's funny. Just just call me the spoiler. Okay, there you go. It's going to be my superhero name, my superhero episode. Yeah, let's take a quick break and when we come back, I'm going to talk about what everybody wants to hear about.
Speaker 1: I want to hear about. I want to hear about those red swimsuits.
Speaker 3: Yes, so we'll be right back. Welcome back to the Mark Show.
Speaker 1: I am Mark, and he is mock.
Speaker 3: Sorry, it's all my stories today, people.
Speaker 1: This is the this is the one I want to hear right now.
Speaker 3: This Jedi is just sitting on the couch, about to about to get watch your dots nice, about to get a call. He's about to get a call in that other ear right there that says you're going on a You're going to Utah for a week.
Speaker 1: There you go, that'll be nice. Yeah, No, this is what I want to hear. I want to hear. I want to hear about the red swim suits. I want to hear about the whole cast. I want to hear about all the shenanigans.
Speaker 3: There's one there's one thing that needs to be said before we can get into the bay Watch because on Monday, so I had the info for Baywatch to start shooting this week, right, Yeah, I don't have as good an info as some of the other guys or a couple other guys, but I did have when they were going to start. And I go out Monday to check on the set. But the set looks dead like they're still doing something. They're they're setting up for production. So they were doing construction on this thing. They final construction on this They did like an opening party with the cast and the crew on that Friday after I got them running around on the beach during the practice. But they still needed to set up like their screens and their you know, they needed to build the you know, the sun's diffusers and like all that kind of stuff. They needed to bring in a lot of stuff. So it seemed like that's what they were doing that Monday, so maybe they were going to shoot a little bit later in the afternoon. So I just continued on my west side troll. Right, I get up into Santa Monica and I see a production happening in the middle of the street on Ocean, just right there in ground zero of Santa Monica, right, the most famous place in Santa Monica looking over those cliffs right for people that don't know. So I passed by and there's a guy standing out in the middle of the street. Obviously a stand in, but normally the stand ins, you know, like we were talking about with click media, the stand ins kind of look like they're characters, right, And I looked at this guy and I'm like, that's a fucking brad Pit stand in right there. Like it looks just shit brad Pit, you know. And the production was obviously kind of it looked like a commercial or something like that, but it had the caliber of something bigger, you know. So I parked, got a spot right right up front. I parked, I go check it out. I start walking around and I look over and they have a like a Winnebago like a you know, a production trailer sitting right there next to the set, and behind the trailer is a Rolls Royce like a like a blacked blacked out Rolls Royce, like a you know, one of those nice ones. And I'm like, oh, this is probably some rapper or something. You know, it's probably some you know, but I'm looking at I'm looking at the standard and I'm like, you know, it's be Brad Pitt. I'm like, Brad Pitt doesn't have a fucking Rolls you know. So I'm listening. I get this frequency. I'm listening to them, and they're they're talking and they're like, Okay, number one's ready. Number one's ready. He's about to step out, you know, so they they use names, they just use number one. At this point, I saw security kind of fan out too, like right before he was going to step out. I saw security fanning out like it's somebody big, either a big rapper something like that, their own personal security, you know, and they're just kind of like they they move like CIA, you know, they just move out or sorry, secret service. They fan out and they just start looking the other way. They don't even look at their subject at all. It's just it's just scanning everything. And I'm like, oh, oh shit. So number one steps out. Immediately I see it's David Beckham. So I'm like, hey, Mark, I see you over there. He comes out, he's walking across the set, and I'm like great, Like I'm excited. But then I'm like, oh, no, like not this one, you know, because his security is a pain. Everything that happens with him, he and he's only there. He's like DiCaprio. His first thought in his mind is not with the lines he has to say, not the moves he has to do, not the rehearsal he has to do, not talking to the director. Not His first thought when he walks out there is where the fucking paps? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And when he looks around where I was and I'm the only pap there, He's like, where are the fucking paps? You know? Where? Yeah? There should be seven guys. You're shooting this right now, right? So yeah, So he comes out, he does a rehearsal. I shoot the rehearsal, I get a little couple of pictures, a couple of video, and after I shoot a couple of times and I'm gonna tight little spot. I'm gonna put some video up eventually on the social media. I'm in a tight little spot. I'm good. About fifteen minutes into not even that. Ten minutes after I shoot my first pictures, his security comes walking over and he says, you know, I know what you're doing. I can't obviously stop you from doing this, but I'm just asking you to not take pictures. And I said, okay, well, I appreciate that, thank you very much. And he's like okay, and I'm like, but you do know what's gonna happen, right, And he's like, oh, yeah, it's fine, don't worry. And I'm like, okay, cool. So after that, I'm kind of in the clear to shoot. So I start doing a little bit of video just to narrate for the podcast. And as I'm videoing with my phone narrating, I see a laser on my phone coming from coming from like a crew member. I see, you know, and mirrors and lasers are these things that these crews use to try and blind us. They're not necessarily trying to blind us, but they think that they affect our pictures.
Speaker 1: I mean, they can literally blind you.
Speaker 3: They can't, but they're doing it to try and you know, I don't know if they're doing I mean, are they trying to blind us in the process. That's probably right.
Speaker 1: They're trying to be assholes.
Speaker 3: They're trying to be assholes. But I don't I don't play with that, and legally they can't do it. So I immediately walk down to the set and I go to the head security guy that was just talking to me, and I said, listen, dude, you know fair is fair. You know I'm here on the street where you know, it's David. I understand everything, but I can't have lasers. I can't have lasers shooting at me. Dude. I'm like, that's dangerous, it can blind me, and it's illegal. And the and then a crew guy walks over and goes, what what lasers? I'm like, man, come on, you know, and he's like, I didn't see lasers. Nobody's using lasers. And I'm like, okay, what, I'm just making it up. I'm like, here's a video, bro. I'm like that guy right there is shining a laser. I'm like in my video, can you see that? Oh? Okay, no problem. I'm like, listen, buddy, I'm like, it's good. You know, it's cool. We can all be friends here. This is not a big deal. So they shut down the lasers. He immediately went over and talked to the guy shut down the lasers. I was and that was very cool because that could have been a lot mess here if that's how. So I'm getting some stuff. They pull out umbrellas. They get two security guys and this is the first time I've seen this. Two security guys, two umbrellas in each hand. Whoa So eight umbrellas like this and these guys are you know, doing this with the umbrellas, plus the main security guy, the Beckham security guy holding up an umbrella too. But I'm still nailing it. It's the whole thing. I'm still nailing it. It's already nailed, you know. So they change scenes, they change angles, and I go over to this hotel. The entrance to the hotel, the only place I could really get a shot, which I don't even need because it's already nailed pictures and video. I'm just trying to get extra or I'm trying to bother everything, you know, make the crew work. So I go up into the lobby, I walk over to the front desk, two young people with heavy accents, so they're obviously not from around here. I go and I say, listen, I'm like, I'm you know, I'm a photographer. I'm shooting David out here. Do you mind if I stand in the lobby right here and just get a few frames and I'll be on my way. And they're like and they're like, yeah, if you you know, want you buy a cup of coffee or something for that, And I'm like, you know what, I was going to suggest that myself anyway, I would, you know, I'll go get a cup of coffee. So I go over to the coffee shop. I start getting a cup of coffee. They start pouring it and I look and I see David's security I walk in and start talking to the front desk, and so I get my coffee. I walk off. David's security guy goes out. So I walk over to the to the front desk and I said, what did he say? And they're like, yeah, you can't stand in here and shoot anymore.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not up to a security guy.
Speaker 2: That was up to them, so like I didn't be able to tell them what to do.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what I said. I'm like, listen, I'm like, ten seconds ago you told me I could stay here and shoot. I'm like, what happened? Why? Why does David's security come in and then change your mind. I'm like, I'm the one who just bought it. I'm like, did he go buy a coffee? Did you tell him to go buy a coffee? Did you go did you go tell him to buy David and your whole crew out their coffees?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, shit, you know. I'm I'm a patron. Now. I should be able to stand in the lobby, drink my coffee and and get a couple of frames. David's security out there could have bought one hundred coffees from you right now and been fine with it. So they're like, yeah, sorry, so I cannot do that. I don't know, I don't know what are you saying? What are you saying? What do you like? Didn't matter, I'd already nailed it. I just thought it was interesting that they would sway like that. But so got those frames, and then David they they switched another scene and they went to the King's Head, the old King's Head met eight. That's where Stanley used to go all the time. To get his breakfasts and drinks. Yeah, there wasn't any shots to get there. I just hung out, edited my photos, bugged to security because they thought I was shooting for my car, but I was just sitting in there editing, and they built this huge walls. They couldn't get anything. It was indoors anyway. And then at the end the word had got out that David Beckham was in the King's Head right, and he was going to walk back to his car. It's just a short little walk right out the door, across the alley and then into his car, right. But a group of people started to form out there, obviously tourists that wanted to see David Beckham right, of course, and they kind of corralled him over into a corner on the side, on the side of the sidewalk. Last second, his security guy comes out, pulls the car up to the back door of the King's Head. Nobody, none of those tourists, nobody sees him come, get out, go to the car. Nothing.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I was expecting by to say, I pulled it around the bat.
Speaker 3: He did, so he screwed over all those people that were waiting to see a bunch of kids everything.
Speaker 1: That's such a dick move. And I tried to follow and expect nothing less.
Speaker 3: I know, it's so typical, right, they're not going to get a picture, I mean mite. So I tried to follow David see where he went, you know, just in case he went somewhere local, but I didn't want to leave the West Side, and I lost him in two blocks.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go. Yeah, that's what he does.
Speaker 3: That's what he does, not even knowing anybody's following him. He'll just do it anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I headed back down to bay Watch, and it turned out the rest of the day on that day there was nothing made exclusive sale on David, which was good. And then put the pictures out later. But Tuesday bay Watch started up. Okay, and of course I'm telling these stories and I'm not showing the pictures as usual up on the screen here, But here is the David pictures. This is him just kind of walking out on the set. Yeah, the rehearsals, just walking out. I love this.
Speaker 2: So you didn't say what he was shooting. It was a Laze commercial, right, Oh yeah, and it was. It was Laser, one of the sponsors of the World Cup. So it was a commercial for the World Cup.
Speaker 3: I was I'm the worst storyteller when it comes to all these things and showing pictures of the whole thing. But yes, it was a Laze commercial. Oh yeah. And there was the one spot too where he So he did get into this truck right here, right, He did get in this truck and he was driving the Lays truck and I saw him get into the truck and I and I waited, right because it's a it's a tight window to get him sitting here in this truck like this, right, and if you look at the look on his face right here, that is such the typical fucking thing right here. So what he did was I I snuck around behind one of the auction trucks and I just waited because I'm listening for them to start shooting, right, and I wait for them to do to say action, and then I pop around the side of the thing to shoot him like this. David kept on leaning back behind the you know, leaning back in the seat so I couldn't see, so I couldn't get his face, and then he would have to pop forward because he'd have to be on camera. But then by the time so I got this one frame, and by the time I got this frame, he was almost on because they didn't like two takes, and all the umbrellas had already caught up with me. So it was a It was a great frame. Next day, Baywatch, once again trying to be the first one to get the photos there. I show up seven thirty am. I wanted to get there earlier, but you know, the home life wouldn't let me get there earlier, which kind of sucked. But I get there at seven point thirty. My competition's already standing on the beach.
Speaker 1: Oh nobody likes that getting stuff.
Speaker 3: So I go out and we kind of we both kind of know what's about to happen, you know, with with Baywatch, which is they're there for three days, four days, they're on the beach, they're filming every you know, every crazy Baywatch scene that you can imagine. It started out just him and I. I wanted to pool the pictures because I knew that other guys were gonna show up, and if we pooled them, maybe we can get these first photos out and share it that kind of thing. He said, yeah, he would pull it, but he said it in that way where it's like, dwait, are you really saying you're gonna pull it? Or like what you because we're gonna get so many photos out here. These guys like to double dip, they like to put out to other agencies. They like to you know, because you can get you're gonna shoot five hundred pictures. You could take thirtyeth from here, thirty from here, thirty from here, and thirty from here, and you could distribute them amongst other things, other uh, you know, other outlets and stuff. Ten minutes later, he's like, no, I can't pull. So the way these things start is, you know, once you reveal your camera, everybody starts getting excited. You know, they start getting more aggressive, and you know that this thing is going to go on for so long and so often that them being aggressive is never gonna it's never gonna standing. Everything's gonna be fine. Eventually, everybody's going to be friends all that. So I figured I'm just gonna get this over with, like because my competition wanted to hide more and I'm like, this is just I don't like hiding. Hiding is just more stressful at this point, you know, like, let's just get this over with. So exactly, I just walked up to basically right behind to where the camera was, and I just pulled out my camera and just had it out. You know, Yeah, let's just start rattling off stuff. And I have a video up on TikTok right now, if you guys want to go visit the TikTok. I have a TikTok videos that I recorded with that was the initial video, which is them running out into the water. Right It's just them running out into the water. I think it's like four million views by now, jeez, But that's when everybody kind of got clued that that I was a path. So I see the shuffling starting, you know, in the corner of my eye, I see people. I see a guy coming over. I see him kind of grab the cops. I see him kind of pointing at me this kind of whatever. And the first so, the first guy, the initial guy to come up to me is a locations guy, but he's really heated, and I thought I got a meta video of this, but you know, I'm yeah. So the first guy comes up to me and he's like, yeah, so I know what you're doing here, and I'm gonna tell you that you can't do it. And obviously this isn't word for word, but I'm like, you know, I'm like, this is this is Venice Beach. Dude. You know I've been out here for twenty five years. You're just another production. I've you know, I can be here. I'm perfectly fine to be shooting here. So and he's like no, no, no, no, no, He's like, we own this beach. Now, we own this. He's like, we have a perimeter that's that we own this part of the beach and you can't be here. And I'm like, you don't own a perimeter. I'm like, if you want to go and grab me the paperwork that says you own this part of this beach right here and then it's perimetered out, I'm like I was glad to see that. And then you can, you know, move me around for that. And he's like no. He's like, well, I don't have to show you anything. And I'm like, well, until you do, I'm going to stay here. And he's like, oll, you know these guys are here to help me out. He's like, so does this guy have to leave? And the cops and I look over at the cops and I know the cops from other productions, you know, And I look over at them and I'm like, I don't have to leave, right, like, just give him that look, and they kind of looked and they just kind of went, actually, he is fine to be right here, yea. And the guy flipped out, like not flipped out, like started yelling and screaming. He was just so he felt so betrayed by his set cops, mis abiding by.
Speaker 1: The bricking jackal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he went and stormed off. And then the cops finally come over to me and they're like, hey, what's up man, I know you from all these you know, all these other sets. He's like, You're perfectly fine to be here, just you know, please just don't disrupt anything, don't get in the frames all this stuff. And I'm like, yeah, you know how I work, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna do any of that. And they're like, okay, cool, you're good. And then it was game on from there, you know. And then after that, another Locations guy come up to me, Hey, how's it going man? You know, oh hey, you know, do you mind you know, just just stay back and be cool, be cool, and I'm like, yeah, no problem. Another Locations guy comes up, Hey, how's it going, blah blah blah, and gave him the whole speech, you know, the same speech all the time, which is this initial conversation is going to be forgotten and we're all going to be friends by the end of the week. And that's what it's turned into. So they go from scene to scene, I mean, and in this kind of a this kind of a set, it's like it starts out a certain thing and a certain scene, and then you're like, can it get any better? And then it gets better, and then you're like can it get any better? And then it's like it's gonna get better. And then every day it's like they they shoot their stuff, and then the best scene is always the last scene of the day. So it's a long day. You show up there right when they start in the morning and you stay there until the last shot is done, and it's just a battle of the fittest. Basically, it's like who who can stay the whole time and get it. And it's like Barbie. When Barbie was shooting and they were down there for that two weeks or a week down in Venice, there was paps that come and go. They come in they get some shots, they come in, send them out. Then they move on do their thing, come in, get some shots, send them out. But then eventually they're making money on those little sets that they got and they're not getting anything out and about Plus it's ninety five degrees in all other parts of LA and we're standing and we're out here on the beach with our feet in the water shooting these scenes. Wow, you know you want to you want to be where this thing is, you know, And because even if it's non X, it's making it's making money. So it's everywhere exactly. So Day one was great. It's, uh, we're getting this cast here and I'm gonna don't have it up here. Here we go. I'm just gonna go through these photos as I'm telling the story. But we got this Jessica Belkin. She's kind of new to this whole thing. Uh, everybody's kind of raving about, you know, her being maybe like the Pamela Anderson of this this whole thing. Like the main role Noah Beck is also one of the main roles here, the guy that we saw a couple of weeks earlier. I mean, look at this, it's just like pictures after pictures after pictures.
Speaker 1: You know, where it was nailed, nailed.
Speaker 3: So day is day one. Yeah. So as we're shooting, we're probably three hours into the shoot. Two three hours into the shoot. I look over and I see Livy Dunn. She was what everybody was kind of waiting for to get onto the set and Brooks Nader. Those are kind of the two that hadn't been shot yet and uh, and everybody wanted to see. So I look over, I see them out there, so I get some shots of them. And as I'm shooting the rest of the production, I look over and I see Brooks and Livvy and a couple of other characters doing the boot camp that I got the week before, and they're out there running out of the water and stuff. And I look and my competition is right there on the beach shooting them. So I have to run around the lifeguard station, get over to the other side and just kind of catch up on what's going on. But they stay out there for another ten to fifteen minutes, out in the water doing all this kind of you know, these water sports. And there we go and it's Livy, I mean, just great stuff, you know. Yeah, pictures video, they come in, they're done, they take a break, they sit down, I start shooting some other stuff. My competition takes off because I believe he's probably going to shoot right or he's probably going to send So as I'm sitting there and I'm kind of just looking through my pictures at the same time, trying to send mine out, they start walking back over to the beach again, and Livy looks over. I mean, she's like, you coming, So I'm like, hell yeah. So I go back over and I get all this stuff, you know, just exclusive to myself, just a bunch of other photos of them doing the same stuff again, but just by myself. And I'm out in the water at this point.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 3: I am, you know, knees deep in the water, just trying to get these angles of the lifeguard tower behind them, stuff like that. And they're just loving it, you know, they're loving every minute of it. Day two just more of the same. Day three, more the same. I mean they just, like I said, the scenes just keep get getting better and better and better. And then it turned out yesterday I couldn't stay the whole day because I had plans in the afternoon, so I just had to go and get what I can get while I get while I could get it. And it turns out the last scene, which is let me see if I can get to it here before I did. And I'm gonna post on social media. I'm gonna post on our Instagram stuff like that, my best shots. I mean, I'm trying to I shot, you know, two thousand shots of this thing, and there's so many good photos that I've just been editing constantly for hours at the end of each every night in the morning I wake up, I'm just editing all these photos, trying to get some stuff out. I want to get it out to the cast. I want to, you know, direct a lot of these photos to them so that they can have them, or you know, at least post them or something like that and hopefully tag us them. Day three, these photos here, I show up early in the morning again, seven thirty, and I see TMZ already there with their TMZ camera. And then another photographer who I know does a lot of setups and you know, works for one of the agencies that does all the setups and stuff like that. He comes running over. I never see him on movie sets, and I know immediately that Brooks Nader has called them to come and shoot, right, yeah, they and they've probably already been there for an hour before I did, with like really low Golden Hour kind of light, and they've already been shooting stuff. So I'm like, okay, it is what it is. So they they set up the scene, the group here for a group photo, and there's a few people there to get this. But this was probably one of the best shots out there. And we just drilled these photos, giving yeah, whole casts, giving up just perfect lighting and those were amazing. So you don't think he could get any better at this point, you know, after this, But yesterday, like midday, they're shooting just some random stuff, you know, boring. At this point, I'm just like, I'm only going to get action stuff. I'm sick of them walking back and forth. I'm not going to get them standing around. I'm not going to get this bullshit, just action, only action. But I hear around noon, I'm like, they're okay, we're next. Is going to be the car wash scene. There you go, And I'm like, man, this just can't get any better. Now They're gonna do a car wash scene now, slow motion dripping soap, you know, and it's pretty much the main cast and a couple of new people. I look down at my camera and my my battery light is blinking no, and I'm like, oh no, So I'm waiting. I shut my camera off and I'm just waiting and I'm waiting for the scene to start, just you know, last second. So I start blasting it. They do the first scene. I'm getting what I can of Livvy and Jessica like watching the thing. Noah's there, Ashley Moore is there, and they're all just kind of soaping up, throwing soap at each other, all this stuff, getting a lot of good stuff like that. And then the scene ends and then my camera dies. I get one last video on my iPhone when they do one more take, and then they cut that scene and they went to another scene. But then I just had to turn around and walk away. Yeah, and I had to just forget it from that point on because I had somewhere to be. I couldn't stay and my camera was dead, so I had to just forget about it, take my stuff, send it out, and just leave it. Right. So then today I wake up and I look at social media and I see that Livvy got on top of the car all this stuff happened while well well after I left, and I'm kind of bummed that I didn't get the rest of it. But it is what it is, you know, this is the game we play, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But one thing that I'm not sure everybody realizes or you know, or realized at the time where it was there's the main cast, right, but then there's the other people you know that are on the show. So like, they go out and they go rescuing people, and the first rescue scene they did, they're bringing these people out of the water, and this one girl is just she just keeps looking at me, you know, and you get this look when you're a pap sometimes and you're a movie sets or whatever. You just you'll see somebody and they're like and they're just kind of like leaning in and they're just kind of looking at you, and they're like, does does he notice me? Like shoot me? Shoot me? Like what's going you know? And she keeps looking, she keeps looking, and I'm like, I recognize her from something, So I started shooting her a little bit. And you kind of got to shoot it. When you're trying to shoot him on their own, you kind of got to shoot it without other guys seeing. I did the same thing on this Avril Lavine video way back in the day. Avel Levine was shooting a video out in the desert and I started seeing this other girl and she was giving me that look, this is where this kind of started. And I realized it was Danica mckeller from The Wonder Years and she hadn't been seen in years, and she was in this Avrilavine video in this really like hot apocalyptic outfit and I was just shooting her. There was four other photographers there or five, and I was just shooting her the whole time because I thought that she would be the big story. You know, she's coming out of retirement or whatever. And that's what happened. I made a bunch of sales and all those guys didn't even see her. So they're bringing this girl out of the water and I'm like, I know this girl, right, and I shoot her. Turns out she's a big influencer. She's got, you know, tens of millions of followers on TikTok stuff like that. And then another rescue seen. They're talking about this influencer that's out there and they're supposed to be a plane crash behind them, and she's getting all the film because she's doing the influencing and I'm looking at her. She's given the same look when she's doing between takes. You know, she's got an umbrella, she's got a robe on. She's kind of opening her robe and just kind of standing there like this and you know, just kind of posing up. And so I start shooting her, send her in. She's got like twenty five million dollar twenty five million followers on social media, so she's a big influencer. So this show is filled with little cameos of these people. I'm going to put together a real also of these kind of extras. These cameos are going to keep popping up in this show, and I think you're right. Start just start bringing in everybody for cameos, you know, just little people back in the background. I think you were saying, like have the rock like working out at muscle Beach, like in the background, you know, stuff like that, and then people will watch this show for those little cameos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, like you know, the the cast from the old TV show, the casts from Baywatch Night, the cast from the movie Baywatch.
Speaker 1: You fucking bring them all.
Speaker 3: In, bring them all in and just keep it going. And then these influencers too, you know that people will just kind of go oh, that there's that person. You know. I did hear Hasselhoff is going to be in the show. He's going to be, you know, cut, just like a bigger cameo. And I hear they're in negotiations with Pamela. I heard she was already ready to go, but then like last minute, she backed out and they're renegotiating with her about her part in it. But supposedly she's she's going to have a decent part in it as well. You know. But the this week is pretty much over. They're going to be shooting today. But I don't think it's much beach stuff. I think it's more like street stuff. And but it's going to be along a couple of months of shooting this thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the outlets have the you know, the capacity to keep handling all this stuff that.
Speaker 2: You know, it's swimsuit pictures. People always want to sweet see swimsuit pitches. It's going to go and go and go.
Speaker 3: And even the ad came over to us at one point when when we were shooting that that Nassy Henderson or whatever her name is. Nasty Yeah, Hassei Hassie Hendrick, what's hername? Hassee Henderson? She do it that running scene where they were running from the headquarters up over the berm to the ocean. They came out and they said to us, they're like, Okay, Hassie's really like concerned. She doesn't want to look bad, and she's concerned with the way you guys are. You know what you're getting, and she just wants to make sure that the pictures look good and they don't make her look weird. I don't know how they're gonna pull off slow motion scenes because they're gonna have to have them right. And I don't know how they're gonna pull off slow motion scenes without being so sexual right, Or have we turned a corner where this show is going to be the exception to sexualizing things.
Speaker 1: That's sexualizing them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, Anyway, it'll be very interesting to see where this thing goes. But that's it for me. I'm sure I missed a whole bunch of stuff in there, But.
Speaker 1: Well, right, I'll get into my stories now.
Speaker 3: Ye. Well, hopefully Jedi will have some stories soon.
Speaker 2: The Dance is on again in another two hours, so I'll be looking forward to that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, if we've offended anybody on this episode, we do apologize, especially if I offended any of that cast of the bay Watch. You know, let's just be friends. Okay. Well, we're going to promote the shit out of it for the next couple of.
Speaker 1: Months, so absolutely Promozi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, promarazzi exactly. But for myself and Jedi, take care and be well for.
Speaker 2: The podcast posts, ABC one hundred million dollars, just
Speaker 3: Call me the spoiler, Okay,