Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Well, there's one guy who's clearly doing that, and that's President Donald J. Trump, just finishing I think the most successful first one hundred days of any president in modern American history. I don't think there's any question about that. And his massive accomplishment at the border, which pays concrete dividends all across America each and every day. Yeah, that is one of the greatest accomplishments ever. But he's celebrating the first hundred at a rally in Michigan. Oh, let's go there right now, Ryan, if we can. Scott Jennings is speaking. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it means he's going to be a candidate.
Speaker 3: We were flying in here.
Speaker 4: Today and I said, look at these farms.
Speaker 3: I gotta get a farm in Michigan, because.
Speaker 4: When you own as many libs as I do, you gotta put a place to put them all.
Speaker 2: Thank you all very much, Thank you, good guy, and I.
Speaker 4: Also want to thank the rest of the Michigan Republican delegation for all the work they do in Congress and who are back in Washington working on the big Beautiful Bill, the Big We're gonna name it, I think, the Big Beautiful Bill. In one hundred days, I've taken more than one thousand executive actions, and I could recite our accomplishments.
Speaker 5: All night long.
Speaker 3: And by the way, did you just see what I did?
Speaker 5: Straws?
Speaker 4: I wiped out the paper straw A little.
Speaker 5: Pay he's a little your sink.
Speaker 3: Often the little things are Try building a.
Speaker 4: New sink and no water comes out, your shower heads, your toilets, the whole thing.
Speaker 5: It's a disaster.
Speaker 4: We now have it so you can have as much water as you want, because it's not.
Speaker 5: An environmental problem.
Speaker 4: You have areas they can't get rid of their water, and yet they have.
Speaker 5: They put me stricters on them.
Speaker 4: You used to take them off, but now you can't because they're welded in.
Speaker 5: But now you don't have to worry about.
Speaker 4: That because we've opened up your falls and we've opened up especially me. I don't like taking a shower where the water goes drip, drip, drip onto my luxuriant hair.
Speaker 5: I need a lot of water. I need everything I can get. I don't need to be under your shower.
Speaker 4: Trying to get water to come out of that damn thing. So we've opened up the shower heads, the faucets, the toilets, the washing machines that don't give you water. All of that stuff has been opened up, and we're giving you gas ovens, gas stoves. If you'd like no more electric, you can have electric. If you want to have a lot of friends, they like gas better. You're supposed to sell your gas stove or get it.
Speaker 5: I don't know who do you sell them to?
Speaker 4: Maybe another country, because we're the only country that would.
Speaker 5: Be so stupid to that. But the stoves.
Speaker 4: Now you can have gas stoves all you want.
Speaker 5: Put four of them in your kitchen.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get the headline on Fox right now is still coming.
Speaker 5: I see with shows angry. Get rid of your guest stove. You have to go to electric. There's something they have with electric that's amazing. And by the way, Elon makes a great car. But not everybody's going to lie.
Speaker 2: Of carrying President Trump live. He's one of his first one other day's speech Russ.
Speaker 5: Again, maybe he's the under the thumb of Elon.
Speaker 4: Do you think Elon was happy about ending the all electric mandate.
Speaker 5: I don't think he was too happy.
Speaker 4: But he's a great guy, you know, honestly, never said a thing he says, let.
Speaker 5: Me just compete fairly. By the way, it's not fair what they've done to him too. That is a disgrace. That is a distress.
Speaker 4: But he's a great guy, and he's really helped us. And you know, they've saved one hundred and fifty billion.
Speaker 5: Dollars on waste, fraud and abuse.
Speaker 3: Doze, so we want to thank him.
Speaker 5: He's an incredible guy.
Speaker 4: Anybody that can land a rocket ship. I saw this thing coming and said, you got to be kidding. This rocket's coming, and you know most of them go right into the ocean, but he lands it. I was on the phone risks having fun, and I saw this thing coming and it's spinning out of control, coming down.
Speaker 5: It's all burning, it's on fire, looks like hell.
Speaker 4: I said, well, just another rocket going into the ocean.
Speaker 5: And then all of a sudden you.
Speaker 4: See the fire pouring out of the engines and it starts to slow up, slow, Then it's strange. Then it starts moving over a little bit. Then I say, oh no, it's hitting the gandry. It's gonna hit through. And the engines go strange, and he gets hugged like you hug your beautiful little baby, rud And I said.
Speaker 5: Who the hell did that?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 6: He live.
Speaker 2: He's having a great time. It must be so much more fun now that he's won that second time.
Speaker 5: He told me, you.
Speaker 4: Don't have a space program if you have to drop.
Speaker 5: A billion dollar machine into.
Speaker 3: The water every time you fly, you have to save those suckers.
Speaker 5: So he does.
Speaker 4: He's he's an amazing guy, and he's a great American, and he loves our country, loves you. And uh he's paid, he's paid a big.
Speaker 5: Rice to help. But I have a feeling it's going to end up being good for him. Actually, I really do. I established the.
Speaker 4: New Presidential Commission to Make America Healthy Again, shared by our new Secretary of Health and Human Services, Robert F.
Speaker 5: Kennedy Junior.
Speaker 4: He's doing a good job, doctor Oz, right, he's doing a good job. And he's a little bit different, But I want to tell you he's a great guy. He's a great guy and he loves his country. Just last week Bobby announced that we're banning eight major artificial dives from our food supply.
Speaker 5: Sounds good for me.
Speaker 2: It sounds good to me to run, you know.
Speaker 4: And on day one, I created that very right, right now, very successful Department of Government Efficiency headed by Elon.
Speaker 5: That was a big thing doing that.
Speaker 4: I mean, the numbers are really incredible, doge.
Speaker 5: So it was a very big thing.
Speaker 4: We terminated the left wing money laundering scam.
Speaker 5: Known as USAID. How about the money that was going on?
Speaker 1: Turring President Trump Live first hundred day speech, you're on the Dan Kaplas show.
Speaker 5: Are giving individual people, Yeah, we'll.
Speaker 2: Pop back years. Great to see him in great spirits.
Speaker 1: He should be right because and I'd love your take on this, particularly if you disagree, but my goodness, I really do think it is by far the most successful first hundred days because it starts with it. As we all know, right, not every issue is created equal. It's not of equal importance, it's not of equal difficulty, it's not of equal benefit to the country if you succeed. And when you talk about that southern border, and remember Michael Bennett and Hick and Luper and Johnston and Biden and all of them told you, oh, no, no, that the border can't be controlled unless we have new legislation, and Trump's blocking that legislation. Trump proved them all to be liars. And I know, just because you're wrong doesn't mean you're a liar. But sometimes when you're wrong, you have been lying about it. I just believe these Democrats were flat out lying about it. They knew we didn't need any new legislation in order to protect America by controlling the border. They just wanted it wide open. And Trump went in and what did they have? Three folks released into America in the first hundred days of his presidency compared to how many millions with Biden's sell an enormous success. That is the furthest thing from symbolic, right. I mean, there are literally parents who will kiss their children good night tonight, children who would otherwise be under the ground, dead and buried if it wasn't for Trump closing the border. By closing the border, he has saved lots of lives, people who otherwise would have died via fentanyl. He saved women from being raped, He saved people from being killed on our roadways by people who shouldn't be here. He has done so much concrete good just by controlling the border, and he's done a lot more than that. That's why the enormity of that accomplishment and the importance to American safety and security. I don't know anybody could honestly give them less than an a for those first hundred days. But if somebody disagrees, would love to hear from them. Let's get to some of our Texters. Yeah, let's see that one's too long. Dan, speaking of Springs Ray, check out SB twenty five, two seventy six passing today. My goodness, it talk about the double middle finger to the people of Colorado from the Democrats. I mean, in the midst of all this, when Polis and other Dems claim, oh yeah, they support Trump getting rid of people here illegally committing other crimes, that Democrats are going out of their way, you think police will sign it right to pass this bill that is just a flat out It's not just an invitation to folks to come here illegally, it is begging them to come here illegally. This Senate Bill two seven six, This thing says to people you can come here tomorrow and you don't even have to declare that you intend to stay here, and you can get a driver's license. You can come here tomorrow, not even declare that you intend to stay, and you can get in state tuition. They are begging people to come here illgally. Why do you think they're doing that? And I don't mean that rhetorically. I'd love to get your take. Why do you think they're doing that? The obvious answer is right, they view these folks coming here illegally as their voters. I mean, remember, it's Michael Bannerdho's pushing a bill that would make it illegal for ICE to detain illegal immigrants at a polling place. So they're not even trying to hide it anymore. And this is the same bill. I'll double check, but I've read it before. This is the same bill I believe that says that when an idea is required for certain things, it can be expired nine years and three hundred and sixty four days and still be considered valid. Now, why do you think Colorado Democrats are going out of their way to do that?
Speaker 2: You're on the Dankaplas Show.
Speaker 7: And now back to the Dan Taplass Show podcast.
Speaker 2: I walk away with more than anything.
Speaker 8: Despite his low approval ratings, He's still more popular than the Democrats. So it's really the ultimate indictment against the Democratic Party because again, despite the noise that he has made, and despite unfavorably he's looked upon, the Democrats still can't beat them, because you still have nobody to beat him.
Speaker 2: Stephen A.
Speaker 1: Smith, And don't believe those low approval ratings for a second. These are from the same posters who told you he was going to lose the election, right, And Trump's celebrating the first one hundred days I think the best of any president modern American history, starting with in a lot of accomplishments, but starting with securing the border and all the good and great that comes with that. Now, let's go to the President live. He's bout an hour and twenty minutes into this. Now he's in Michigan. He was greeted with the big warm hug by Gretchen Whitmer on the runway.
Speaker 4: So yeah, our country has great spirit against a campaign style executive order to begin the process of eliminating the federal Department of Education.
Speaker 5: And send education back to Michigan.
Speaker 4: We're going to send it back to our states, right, We're going to send it back to our states to run.
Speaker 5: I mean, how to how bad can we do?
Speaker 3: Where like at last place they do badly, you're going to do better.
Speaker 5: They're going to do great though. I think they're going to do great. I'm very proud of it.
Speaker 4: Lenda McMahon, by the way, is doing a phenomenal job.
Speaker 5: Making English these social language looks.
Speaker 2: June, do you think he's working on kid uide?
Speaker 4: I ordered the release of all remaining files related to the assassinations of Presidents John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, and Martin Luther King Junior.
Speaker 5: And they're all out there. And I made myself very.
Speaker 4: Unpopular in Mexico by renaming the Gulf of Mexico the Gulf of About, which.
Speaker 2: It really should.
Speaker 4: We are restoring the name of a great president, William McKinley, to Mount McKinley in Alaska.
Speaker 5: It's a very good president. And you Italians are going to.
Speaker 4: Love me because just yesterday I brought back Columbus Day in America, especially for Italian Americans who were so badly treated by its removal. I also signed in order to require proof of citizenship to vote in American electus.
Speaker 5: That was easy.
Speaker 2: It's got to be a lot of fun for them.
Speaker 5: Mary to think of it.
Speaker 4: Why would they want no voter ID because they want to cheat?
Speaker 5: Why would they want to have no proof of citizenship?
Speaker 3: We don't want it. We trust everybody. Now they want to cheat, that's all they want to do.
Speaker 5: Think of that. No voter idea in Michigan.
Speaker 4: You must never allow ranked choice voting to be here never. We've done this all in fourteen weeks.
Speaker 5: That's one Remember that one hundred days. We've done all of the things that I named, and a lot more, and we're counting.
Speaker 4: And it's going to be it's going to be better when you see the results of some of the things.
Speaker 5: That we're doing. In the coming weeks and months.
Speaker 4: We will pass the largest tax cuts in American history, and that will include no tax on tips, no tax on social security, no tax on overtime.
Speaker 5: It's called the One.
Speaker 4: Big, Beautiful Bill, and it will be the biggest bill ever passed in our country's history. It will include the biggest tax cuts, regulation cuts, military supremacy, and just about everything else. We will cut more than one trillion dollars and wasteful and unnecessary spending.
Speaker 3: And in the next fiscal year it'll all be done.
Speaker 4: We're going to have something that you won't even believe. We will end inflation, slash prices. We've already ended inflation, raise wages, and give you the greatest economy and the history of the world.
Speaker 5: That's already happened.
Speaker 4: With our tax bill, the average families take home pay will be at least five thousand dollars more than it was just a couple of months ago. We will always protect Medicare and Social Security for our great seniors with no cuts, and we will defend Medicaid for those great people that are in need. House Republicans are working to invest more money in medicaid than we spend today.
Speaker 5: The only thing we're.
Speaker 4: Going to cut is the corruption and the crooks that take advantage.
Speaker 7: Of on a roll.
Speaker 2: We'll have to back out right now. So your approach briefs.
Speaker 1: But you know, there are so many reasons why I think he deserves to say plus.
Speaker 2: And obviously it.
Speaker 1: Starts with controlling the southern border, but beyond that, so many things. All these presidents, right from both parties, they always talk about doing the campaign, cutting out waste abuse, etc.
Speaker 5: He's actually doing it.
Speaker 2: I mean not all of it, nobody can get all.
Speaker 1: Of it, but he's actually he's willing to suffer the pain it has to be suffered to actually go do it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: There's a political upside, of course, but there's also pain involved, right, because you're going to be cutting some things that you know, some prominent Republican senators, congress people, et cetera. You know, are very supportive of important to their home states or whatever. But as he's proven with the tariffs, he is willing to do some really hard stuff with with political downside, because he believes it's going to be best for America long term. And you got to respect that, even if you don't like him, and obviously I think he's done historically great things, but you still have to respect that because that's what real leaders do, right.
Speaker 2: Those are the people who've actually changed.
Speaker 1: America long term for the better, and there are very very few of them out there.
Speaker 2: Let's get to some text. We'll get to calls as well.
Speaker 1: Three or three someone three eight two five five, d an five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: Then we'll duck back into this celebration in Michigan Ran.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound to me like he's going to wrap up any times soon. So we'll keep ducking in and out because it is great to see him enjoying himself there the Holy cal Thank you for all these texts, but some are just too long, Dan, How can a child we have a number of these texts. How can a child consent to becoming?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 1: And that is we talk about, to know the insidious efforts by the Colorado Democrats, including House Built thirteen twelve, you know, to now actually equate parents with child abusers and a big.
Speaker 2: Step toward losing custody. They if they tell.
Speaker 1: Their boy, no, you're really a boy, and push back against leftist efforts to transom. So Deborah Flora joined us earlier in the show, and I think so many great people have fought back so well on that Ryan, I hope it is dead at this point.
Speaker 2: You know, you cannot.
Speaker 1: Trust these Colorado Democrats. I'm talking about elected officials, right, the politicos. You just can't trust them. And so they may be trying to sneak it back in at the very end because they know there's overwhelming opposition in Colorado today.
Speaker 2: Though you think Polus would sign it.
Speaker 7: That is a difficult question.
Speaker 9: The step before that, though, they're hearing it before the Senate Judiciary Committee tomorrow. Dan and Representative Scott Bottom's joined me on my local program here. They're going to be out in front of the General Assembly the state Capitol holding a press conference. He and Aaron Lee has been on this program many times, doing great and it just to me it comes down to this, a senator like I think he's yours as well. Jeff Bridge is ostensibly a moderate. I know well he sells it with his little friendship with Barb Kirkmeyer. But bottom line, is he going to feel more political pain by voting against it or for it?
Speaker 5: Well, and.
Speaker 1: If Polis has made it clear he's not going to sign it, do you think that makes it more or less likely to pass? Ice think about that. We want to talk about that on the other side as well. Three or three seOne, three eight, two, five, five, text D and five seventh through nine, and well, duck back into the President Live in Michigan.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 10: This is directly tied in with the bill that the House is passing that just went into the Senate last night. They've been delaying this because they're scared of the the population out here that is completely against this. And basically, this bill is going to take children away from parents. It is now going to be illegal to do anything but affirm a transgender ideology with your children.
Speaker 2: It is so, so so sick.
Speaker 1: That is Scott bottom Son, Ryan Shuling's great show, Ryan is wonderful show Aris two to four Mountain Time in the six thirty kitch are done six thirty kitch w the Denver Market just before this show each day. So yeah, it is just one of the most insidious bills we've seen in years. And so yeah, apparently it's going to be a Senate committee tomorrow and we'll continue to keep an eye on it. There's been a lot of great people around the state fighting it and I just cannot even imagine Polis signing this thing, which means he'd probably sign it, right, but I can't even imagine.
Speaker 2: That at this point.
Speaker 1: You have to believe, right, Ryan, that that police has got understand that that despite this this bubble, that that these all these Colorado Democrats live in right because most of the media won't take him on. He's got to understand he's not going to be president. He's got to understand he's not going to be vice president. So maybe he does sign. Maybe he just realizes that, hey, that that whole strategy, Yeah, it didn't quite work out. And so if this is going to be a ceiling, but he's not just going to go into private life, right, So if he's going to give up on the presidential thing, then he's gonna he's going to try to move into a US Senate seat.
Speaker 2: But whatever it is, only the.
Speaker 1: Most wicked, hardcorese on the left in Colorado could support this monstrosity of a bill, you know, that would that would say what, It would equate you to a child abuser if you try to save your child from being tranced by activists out there, whether they're activist teachers or whatever. All of a sudden, if if you quote misgender a child, which ironically means refer to them by their proper gender, that then all of the sudden, you're engraved danger of losing custody being equated to a child abuser. Yeah, it doesn't get much worse than that, but but that is that's who owns and operates the Democratic Party in Colorado.
Speaker 7: And especially because there are no consequences.
Speaker 9: Dan, this is what I was getting to, And I know it sounds purely cynical, but that's what I believe that it is. It's a pure cold political calculation that Jeff Bridge is a senator as Democrat right now is making of which direction am I going to catch more hell more heat for if I vote for this or if I vote against it.
Speaker 2: It has nothing to do with the merits is the easiest vote in human history. It right be against it, the easiest vote human history.
Speaker 9: So but you know how much you know how much hassle a Jeff Bridges is going to get from his left flank if he votes against this.
Speaker 7: They'll never let up, They'll never relent.
Speaker 1: Who cares, right, because you have got to be so crazy, wild eyed far left to support this thing. But listen, I like Jeff personally. I run into him at social things. We have close friends who just love the guy. I think he's a political phony. And so this bill, I can't even say it'll be a true test because it's such an easy vote against it, right, So, I think what you get with people who are just playing politics is they pretend like it's an agonizing vote when they know it's an easy vote against it, and that's what they're eventually going to do. But hey, we'll find out together, right My brother Texter says, Dan, you can deliver Colorado back to the Republicans, picking out standing running mate as you're lieutenant governor and there is a pass. Thank you for the good positive vibes and my friend, but what I would suggest is that there is not one single individual in Colorado, an hour in Colorado history who could alone deliver Colorado back to the Republicans. I think the Republicans can win the governor's office this Demaran. I think they have a fighting chance to win that Hick and Looper Senate seat. But it would take a United GOP. That's the starting point. That's just the price of admission to the ring is Okay, you get a United GOP, then you get to crawl through the ropes and you get to get in and play David versus.
Speaker 2: Glyath and you know who won that one.
Speaker 1: But yeah, price of getting into the ring is there has to be a United GOP. So it be very interesting to see if that can be accomplished. Two three, seOne three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. We have so much cool sound today because the day started right. The day started with with Amazon saying that it was now going to add to its prices the cost of the terriffs that President Trump has put in place. And I think it took like one call from Trump to Bezos to put an end to that.
Speaker 5: Jeff Bezos was very nice, He was terrific. He solved the problem very quickly, and he did the right thing. And it's a good guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he did the smart thing too.
Speaker 1: I mean as a businessman, right, I mean, this is a precedent, it really is. Anybody had a better first hundred days than Trump has had? Brian, can you think of envy? I mean going back to the very beginning and listen, hey, Washington's in his own league, right, There's no question about that same thing with Lincoln. But has anybody had a better first hundred days?
Speaker 9: It would be difficult to quantify that because we didn't live in that kind of a news cycle even twenty years ago, with let's say George W. Bush that there was an expectation there would be deliverables one hundred days in but Trump one after the other, dan the executive orders, the precedents that he's setting with leading the way on protecting girls and women's sports. That was one of his first actions in office. I think if he can get this big, beautiful bill through, and it sounds like the House will do so by Memorial Day and that the Senate they're hoping does so by Independence Day somewhere in there in June, then that would be a massive victory for him. That would spike the football in these first hundred days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and my view of this is you're right about all that stuff, but he's already won. He's already won one of the largest, most landscape shifting successes of any American president in our lifetime. He's won the southern border. He's controlled the southern border, and you think of the enormous benefits, instant benefits to America. Right, Okay, is tariff play that's going to work?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: And it's not going to work because the tariffs are now going to be in place at these high levels for.
Speaker 2: Seven years and then take effect.
Speaker 1: No, it's going to work because he's going to force good deals and whether they're the best deals we were hoping for going to be a lot better off than where we started. So that's all going to work. But I'm talking about this victory has already been won at the southern border, and the immediate payoff, like each and every day, is enormous in terms of kids not dying from fetan al, others not dying from fenol. People still are, but more would be if he didn't have control over the border, and over time, you know, significantly fewer.
Speaker 2: Will be dying. But he has already won that massive victory. And if that's all.
Speaker 1: He ever accomplished in his turn, but as you say, he's done a lot more than that already, my goodness, just standing up for women and their safe spaces and their private spaces and women's sports and.
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 1: And as a Catholic, you know, on Christian religious freedom, the way he has stood up for that in the executive orders that go into that bucket. So yeah, historically, maybe I'm missing somebody, but I can't think anybody is at a better first one hundred days.
Speaker 2: A lot of hot.
Speaker 1: Takes sound we want to get to, but I'll pop to the phones as well. Beautiful Loveland, Colorado is apparently home to ed you're on the Dame Kapitala show.
Speaker 6: Welcome, well, thank you, so I thank you for a great show and for your uh your your good uh legal opinions and other careful thinking on these subjects, especially the ones today. I would like you to uh tell me and and and all of your listeners. We're hearing so much about a breakout Garcia and all of his rights and uh uh no due process and everything like that. I'm like most people. We we want immigrants, we need immigrants. The only thing is we want them to come in legally, and we want them to come in according to law. And if they're in the country uh legally, Uh sure, I can understand how they've got it's for due process inters. But if they've broken the law coming in, what is there anything in the constitution that gives them rights to argue, to be able to go to court and everything. I think family right they have is to be escorted out of the country. If they've broken the law coming in, that's they're criminals right from the beginning.
Speaker 1: At what a fantastic question, Abrigo Garcia. Let's go straight to that, if we may, because here's the twist there. As you know, he received a ton of due process in this country and overwhelming evidence that he's MS thirteen, overwhelming evidence, and ironically that played into a court, one of the courts that hurt his deportation case, played into one of those courts saying, Okay, you can be deported, but you can't be deported back to El Salvador because that court found he had a legitimate concern that.
Speaker 2: He might be killed there. And so that is the twist in all of this.
Speaker 1: Legally tons of due process, but that one immigration court process that found that he could not be sent back to El Salvador. So and that I'll get to the rest of your great question after the break, but I just wanted to put a boat on.
Speaker 2: Garcia to start with. You know, he is.
Speaker 1: He is going to end up somewhere outside this country, and I think the administration will pick one of the least appealing places imaginable. But I don't think he's going to end up staying in our Salvador long term. I think that's how that's going to end, not with him living in America, with him being deported permanently. And believe me, they'll be following the ky and it's going to be somewhere unpleasant, but not El Salvador.
Speaker 2: I don't think he'll end up staying there. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 7: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to Ed. A tremendous call.
Speaker 1: He was asking about the Abrago Garcia case and then much more beyond that, and for those who just joined us, I was pointing out my understanding of that case is that, as Ed was saying, yeah, Garcia has had a ton of due process, all indications to me are he's clearly MS thirteen should not be in this country, and he won't be in this country. I mean if, and it's hard to imagine this, if a Democrat wins in twenty eight, they'd probably welcome him back and throw a parade for him, right because they obviously want to attract as many folks here illegally as possible.
Speaker 2: But as long as Trump's.
Speaker 1: In power or another Republican, Garcia will not be back in I just don't think Ed that this is going to end with him in El Salvador. And the reason for that is because one of those immigration courts along the way had found that he should not be deported there because he had a legitimate fear for his life if he was returned. So I think that's how this thing's going to end, with him being shipped off to some other country but certainly not allowed back in the United States.
Speaker 6: Can I ask him the broader question?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 6: What about others? Uh? That My My main question is, Uh, when people come in illegally, they break the law coming in, no no vison, no prior approval or anything like that. Is there anything in our constitution that or any other laws that that say they have a right to do process? Uh? That would seem to me if they're they've broken the laws they're indicating they have, Uh, they're very willing to break other laws. Uh. In fact, that they've come in without any legal means what what what process do they have other than to be ushered back out?
Speaker 2: What a great question.
Speaker 1: And I don't claim to be the world's biggest expert in this area, but I'll give you my understanding. My understanding is that there are lots of due process rights that are apply to people here illegally, even though they are here illegally. So the starting point is that, yes, even though somebody is here illegally, there are still lots of legal protections that still apply to them, but they are more limited in this kind of situation. For example, from a due process standpoint, when it comes to an immigration process. And again I don't claim to be an immigration expert as an attorney, but yeah, I mean you have an opportunity to show art goes the argument to show that that wait a second, you really are here illegally, as opposed to being shipped off without an opportunity to show that, Hey, wait a second, I'm an American citizen.
Speaker 2: And I'm not claiming that that is happening.
Speaker 1: I'm not claiming the administration is supporting American citizens, but due process to the extent that you would have an opportunity to show, no, I am an American citizen if you happen to be, for example. So but yeah, now there are all sorts of legal protections that extend to folks here illegally.
Speaker 2: That that is the reality.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, thank you. I appreciate not only your legal advice, but your sound Christian wisdom and the way you apply it to key issues in our society. Thank you so much, man, Thank.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and thank you for those kind words that really do appreciate that. And yeah, so I know what's absolutely maddening and it should be, is the idea that, Okay, the Democrats just open up the border and bring in millions, you know, completely disregarding our laws, and then all of the sudden, the left believes there has to be individual hearings for each person before they can be deported. I know that is absolutely maddening. But we do have a system in place in America, you know, for deporting people and giving them their opportunity if they want to try to claim the way, no, I'm actually an American citizen. And then also you have folks have the opportunity to make an asylum claim. But yeah, and that's what Biden, with the support to various extents from the Michael Bennetts and John Hickenloopers and Mike Johnston's and Jared Poulis's of the world, that's what they inflicted on America is they knew that if they brought in all these millions and then embedded them into the country, right, just just put them out into the country, put them in different cities, states, et cetera, that it would take years and years and years for anybody to get rid of them, even if they had the will to move them all out of the country. That was the plan all along. And everybody I just mentioned on the left is part of it to one degree or another. And it's all about It's all about votes, right, It's all about getting Democrat votes. And that's why I'm Michael Bennett pushing a bill that says that that ICE can't even detain an illegal immigrant at a polling place, right, So they're not even being subtle about that. But you see the polling right, and the polling stays very very strong, very substantial majority. You know, waants the president to deport everybody here illegally, and he's not even trying to do.
Speaker 2: That right now.
Speaker 1: So that's why I think he's had such an enormously successful first hundred days. He secured the border, which makes America so much safer instantly, and it's that kind of enormous success that I think really shapes the grade.
Speaker 2: Ryan, tremendous job, Kelly, you as well.
Speaker 1: Please join us tomorrow on The Dan Kapla Show.