Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I came up in Jersey City, New Jersey, great backgrounds, bust my ass and everything I've done track star. A lot of people don't know I came up as a track star. I ran with some of the greatest runners in the world called Lewis. But now those skeets near Maya. So just some great young track stars who pretty much taught me the the word never to give never to give up. My high school was just we was just determined to win championships. So I'm going somewhere with this determined to win championships. And that same DNA that was embedded in me as a kid, I still use it to this very day. People want to know why, being almost sixty years old, how do I get the energy to continue? And I tell people I was just born, But it's in my DNA. I just like winning and I love helping people. I always knew that it's not about how good I am as a stand up comic. It's just whatever I do, I always try.
Speaker 1: To be the best.
Speaker 2: And so when I used to meet people after going to college getting my master's degree, even when I sold drugs and some of my friends went to prison, and I always I've always been lucky and everything I did and I got an entertainment, but I always wanted to win. So man into one of the coolest young men ever in the world. To me, it was the lay easy and me easy and hooked up. It took me on my first national tour and didn't know then what I know now. I mean if I who would ever thought that they would grow to be such a huge Sure, because.
Speaker 3: It's either coming up you don't really know what it is. It's excitement because.
Speaker 2: You like their music and these young kids, and I was older than them, so I moved different. So when they was fucking women in the room, I was a player, you know. I get one check Chris style, I go on the road doorshut. I ain't have no orgy like. I'm into treating women like queens, you know. So after we did that, then I just ran into everybody. Teddy, Riley and Guy toured with them, met Damon Dash and they. I hired jay Z when he was when I was thirty five, gave him fifteen hundred dollars to do my birthday party, and then we went on the national tour or not life. Then I ran into baby and Lil Wayne. He was like sixteen years old and did the movie Ball of Blocking with them and went on their national tour, ran into another young man, did his movie and never knew he was gonna blow up to be this big. It was amazing. And Vin Diesel like, I'm staying in Sheraton University right now, I'm on the elevator. This motherfucker on the door out coming down. Remember this motherfucker was just starting out.
Speaker 4: How does that make you feel knowing that you've you know, someone says starting out and how big of stars they are. Do you still have relationships with these people that you have, because you know, it's all walks of life, and you know, people grow up. You never know if you keep in contact with these people.
Speaker 1: Or what I'm seeing that I never knew everybody had this much love and respect for me.
Speaker 2: And it's just an awesome feeling that the Internet changed my life, right.
Speaker 1: Because we was just talking a beutfore we got on the air.
Speaker 3: Yes, how the Internet has changed the world.
Speaker 1: See, I always had money, but I didn't have the connections.
Speaker 2: And I always put people on but nobody knew which way I was going.
Speaker 1: And I've always been a boss. What I mean by that is I've.
Speaker 2: Always made it, always want to be independent, and that means everything to me, because when you've gone through so much, down on this person's number, meeting this person flying across the country, flying across the world, to be let down, you get tired of this shit. And I think I never got burnt out. And it's the fans. The people are listening to me now, will see me in the street and say, oh my god, you are fucking hilarious. And all the comedians know, every comic in the world knows that I'm that dude on that mic.
Speaker 1: So I just kept swinging.
Speaker 2: You know, my street dudes used to always tell me, you know, keep swinging champ, assuming that you're gonna get a knockout. Then I always had another daman, ericbond Zip by Harlem French. You remember Eric bon Zip. That was my you know, we used to be roommates, you know, when he was hustling back in the day. And Eric von Zip used to always say, the.
Speaker 1: Niggas who get the money later get more money than the niggas who get it earlier.
Speaker 2: So here we are sitting with this beautiful lady. Then I got into management. I put a lot of people on from Mike Gps to DL Hughley finally dropped my special on Amazon because you know, people so brainwashed they want to do HBO, they will do Netflix because it's just.
Speaker 3: The name, the brand.
Speaker 4: They don't know what that really means when it comes to dollars and cents in the back of mind of it all, because it's really not what it all appears to be.
Speaker 3: Shiny and gold is usually not the best way to go.
Speaker 2: Being in power to me is everything. I ain't got a call, no executive. I'm the executive. I know the date that I want to put out my special right now. It's the numb one special in the world on Amazon.
Speaker 4: Fake accomplishment that yeah, and what people do to like have that, he said, like the entrepreneurship of you don't know where all these struggles, like where it went to, but the heart like when that pays off and when you get that satisfaction of knowing that you were always going to be a boss. But she didn't know what that was going to really mean. Yes, but it just comes into its own.
Speaker 2: Light, right, and just being independent And I try to teach people the game of independency. C don't get me wrong. I'll take a check from Netflix, but once they pay you, you have no more control. Well, the great thing that people don't know about Amazon is when you put your special out and it does well, you get a piece of the revenue. Nice month, so they make millions.
Speaker 1: Of dollars, you get a taste of that. At least that's my deal.
Speaker 3: You hear that private talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so people need to understand I always try to go to the opposite direction everybody else go. If everybody's going left, I'm going to go right. At first, I thought I was crazy that following the lead.
Speaker 1: I never did deaf jam or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I just really did my thing. I just really wanted to be me, you know. So when I'm on stage, I wear the hat to decide to t shirt to jeans. I'm not trying to dress up like Steve Harvey or d L. You know, even though I could. You know, I get shop on the airs and.
Speaker 1: Man, but you know, I want to show the tattoos.
Speaker 2: And you know, and and and they called me the jewel drop of the lake Spreader because the knowledge is so cold and information that women want to fuck, but they not knowing that I'm almost sixty years old, that all you're getting from me is snuggles.
Speaker 4: Snuggle, So no more fucking. At sixty you're just snuggling.
Speaker 1: I still can fuck.
Speaker 2: I could have been a porn star and you get jokes at the same time. Yeah, but you learn how to manage your energy, okay, because when you could fuck that good, you just don't want to give everybody the proper dick stroke.
Speaker 3: See I am different.
Speaker 4: I could fuck that good, and I wanted to get everyone to show how great I was because I'm gonna make a name by herself. If I was gonna do it, I was gonna go big and not go home.
Speaker 2: Now I'm going to explain something to you what that means. Now, See that means you're under thirty or under thirty five.
Speaker 3: I'm thirty four, Thank you very much. I'm anp plause myself because I know I like that. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm going I'm going somewhere with this. I'm going somewhere with this, is what I'm saying. See, when you're under thirty four, you're still exploring life. See, everything you do is a puzzle. Every step you take.
Speaker 1: Is building a foundation. Right, So we're gonna call them your explore years. Akai is your whole years.
Speaker 4: Thirties are or under thirty from like every time I started fucking until thirty four.
Speaker 1: Everything from twenty one to thirty sixty is the official.
Speaker 3: Those are official whole years.
Speaker 4: Wow, you've heard it here at first private talk to the whole years. It's twenty one to thirty six years.
Speaker 2: Watch what I'm about to tell you now, if you're holding over thirty six, you're not good at what you're doing, okay, see, because the whole is to pull the right man into your life for security because so much goes with planning. Watch where I'm going now, I'm following.
Speaker 1: Most women don't plan.
Speaker 2: Okay, they just fuck not understand and let me think about my future because when you're fifty sixty years old, you have to have structure, right, you have to have money, you have to have security, as they used to say when we was growing up, and women don't think that far down the field. So you see so many beautiful women in that's gorgeous at forty five fifty and no security bonds, no life insurance policy, no benefits. All they get is an occasional dick and a drink that.
Speaker 3: Ain't fun for anybody.
Speaker 4: I secured the bag, I secured the bonds. I secured it with my fucking though. So I'm a little bit different.
Speaker 1: See, but it's my.
Speaker 3: Percentage, like a two percenter or specific.
Speaker 1: But what we're trying to do. Then, some people get lucky in this universe, but this is not about you.
Speaker 3: I don't believe in luck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this is not about you. Let's stay. It's important that we share.
Speaker 3: A buildings private talk. Wants to know. I'm trying to say.
Speaker 4: Relevance because some of it. I get where you're going and this is a mass thing. But you for me as a woman, you're grouping a whole category of women into one thing of why we.
Speaker 3: Don't do such things?
Speaker 2: No, No, what we're doing is given knowledge, yes, and people. My job here today is to give the information to them how they process it? Right, We give information because what we're doing now, since I'm much older and you said you're thirty four and I'm almost sixty, my goal on this earth is to drop knowledge.
Speaker 1: I like that you understand, so people.
Speaker 2: People will take your perspective, right, they'll take my perspective and things you've done in the past to now say, you know what I really like what this brother was saying, because we really need to hear this. We need to hear a man that can take a woman by a hand and really make her more of a queen.
Speaker 3: I respect that.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, So when when we don't plan, so what is there after a thirty six plan?
Speaker 2: What is Well, everything is just really about planning. So even though you was talking about how now pussy is powerful if it falls into the wrong hands, right, But pussy is dangerous to mostly all men in the universe. That's why sexual harassment is on a high level. Men are going to prison over this type of thing because most men don't have conversation. If most men took the time to get to know the young lady about the fuck, I guarantee they.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't fuck them.
Speaker 2: Facts because after you fucking even like the bitch crazy or so many different levels.
Speaker 1: You know, you're like, god, damn yo yo, see this bitch crazy.
Speaker 4: So how do you think you navigated your way throughout the pussy and keeping on straight and a straight track of where your persistence are.
Speaker 1: Respect what you're saying. And it wasn't good for me.
Speaker 2: I was one of the people who had to roll the dice and make mistakes as we go on. But that's why if you haven't been through anything, you can't teach nobody nothing right.
Speaker 1: So I've been through this.
Speaker 2: So my goal is if I could just get one person out of one hundred thousands of other people that listen to your show, I've done my job because I get tired of watching the news and seeing being going to jail over sex. Because I'm tired of seeing Bill Coyle's were getting locked up, the all celebrities and not knowing how to navigate. And what I used to say is that, see, I came up in an era where we knew how to I'm gonna say it, so I keep it real.
Speaker 1: We knew how to mac bitches. You know we mack.
Speaker 2: You called seduce, you talk to yeah, seduce and take her out to eating.
Speaker 1: Everything. Thing was about the abbiance, the lifestyle.
Speaker 2: You're gonna treat woman, right, But people fucking easy now, right most you've got men getting money at a certain level so they pay for it, right, Or give a woman drugs and she fucking have that, But the woman is not getting substance from the man because you gotta when you leave, you have to learn through life so that you don't make the same mistakes. You know, there's some women in this world who are just built for beauty, but not to raise the family. But men make the mistake to have children with this person. But I call it most women and some men are not properly prepared to be in the universe, like your parents sent you through the universe unprepared, no money, no education, do how to wash dishes, don't know how to control the climate of the room. Right, So as you get older through experiences, through your friends. Believe it not, your friends are so power because they could either take your direction of failure drugs and confused, or they can hand you to become a better person and then sex.
Speaker 1: So power based on the person.
Speaker 2: Look what's going on with the in London with the girl named Prince Harry. Now you know he should have never married her. He stuck his dick in her and lost his damn mind.
Speaker 4: Now now you think that's all because of the power of the pussy, Because.
Speaker 2: He got hooked and everybody, every everybody's listen, got one of them stories, a crazy baby mama, crazy baby daddy. But because of how he was raised, he gonna stick with the bitch.
Speaker 1: Because it's on at his eyes. This is my wife.
Speaker 2: They never had no problems before and this is uproar and motherfucking powerace Like we ain't never seeing this ship.
Speaker 1: So you know it's.
Speaker 5: Her, this bitch winning there and caused confusion because that's nigga mentality.
Speaker 2: I don't care what nobody said. She started this bullshit and he should have married someone that was in that line of lifestyle.
Speaker 3: I can respect that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So what that being said, are you yourself married? How do you feel about it?
Speaker 1: I don't believe in marriage.
Speaker 4: You don't believe in marriage? Why don't you believe in marriage?
Speaker 1: Think it is not natural?
Speaker 4: Do you have a partner that you've been with the long period of time where you just don't believe in being with? Like like a because some people, they say don't believe in mariage, but they still have a unity of some type of like you.
Speaker 2: Know what, they better hope I wake up the next day they got that they have what they have a shot.
Speaker 3: That they have a shot.
Speaker 1: Hey, for real, I see it in your face.
Speaker 4: I think from but that's like that to me, I feel like that's what's part of like the grown like sexy whatever. You know what you want, you know what you don't want, and you can irrespectful and you're not going about it in a way.
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of things that you're saying.
Speaker 4: With like why I liked having you here, and to like bring the knowledge out in the respectful way that you do is the fact is it's communication. People are afraid to talk about taboo subjects even though they're willing to do it.
Speaker 3: But they're not afraid.
Speaker 4: They're not they're not willing to listen and just talk about it with their friends or if their partner, which is really like taboo and like ironic and it should be the opposite way. Is that And that's where I feel like the miscommunication comes and a lot of more problems arise that shouldn't if it would have been talked about in the beginning.
Speaker 2: Here's the main problem, right, Most people don't don't know who they are.
Speaker 1: Most people lie, and.
Speaker 4: Those years that you're talking about, I agree with that as well, because between twenty one and thirty six, I've thought I was a lot of different things, and I've grown up and some things are still similar in certain things, it's just different you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, I see you have a lot of a lot of women about you and it's coming. You're just getting started, you know.
Speaker 1: But it's most people are liars to themselves.
Speaker 2: They think they should be married, they marry somebody, they think they're not happy.
Speaker 4: The idealism of what people put in your head exactly because we all are influenced, right, you know, you see somebody on TV and it got a nice pace.
Speaker 2: Ooh, that influence to go get that. You see a sandwich, your influence to get that.
Speaker 1: Right. So in relationship, since we talk about relationships, it's you think you should be married.
Speaker 2: That ain't for everybody, and most people will put themselves in that situation later on find that they're not happy to press. Sometimes they become cheaters. The girl is depressed and women get tied to you know, and they try to hold tight to that relationship because it is And I see some relationships that might be amazing, and some relationship they put on the good front in front of people behind closed doors, it's horrible. The greatest ship I can give the people is work hard to have peace of mind and learn how to live by yourself before you want to live with somebody else. Like learn to love, you learn to be by yourself, learned to when you have those moments I'm lonely or depressed, you know, to get some dick. You know, that was the moment you fucked the wrong guy. It gets you pregnant. Now you're child sport trying to check them off down to pay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that ain't me, but I really feel how it is because for me, I have been married, I'm divorced, and I've been divorced for I did. And that's why I understand. I respect the whole thing of like how you change, and you know, sometimes you change together, sometimes you don't. Sometimes you know, it's like you thought. I For me, it was mainly because I thought I had to be married by a certain thing and not by an age, but because of the profession I chose, I felt like I was maybe A it wouldn't have ever happened, or B it was just like I needed to do.
Speaker 3: It to prove a point to who.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I felt like that was like those stigmas, and so in my mind, you know, I don't regret getting married. I just feel like I chose the wrong person at those times because it just it was for the wrong reasons. But I knew it was wrong before I did it.
Speaker 3: I just didn't know how to relate that because you know, in it all and.
Speaker 4: Partially, but we were in the same industry, so it was very like, you know, and and I still like, why I say I don't choose to say that I didn't think that I shouldn't be married was because I did love and have love for him and that whole ideal thing.
Speaker 3: But for me, I think that the.
Speaker 4: Timing, because of the age time, it was just too I was rushing into an ideal of like what the fairy tale would never be because we weren't growing together, we were growing separately.
Speaker 3: And it's just sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.
Speaker 4: So like those years are very crucial years of knowing and just respecting and like in kind of seeing the difference of.
Speaker 3: Not just like like acting.
Speaker 4: Like for me, I feel like people just react to react, like you said, if they're just they don't talk to that person that they're going to fuck, they just want to drink and give.
Speaker 3: Drugs and right, right, So then it becomes a whole thing.
Speaker 4: And then the time that you communicate, you're just like, really, I really did this and like and then it's too late, you know. And so that's why for me it's again. I will touch it once when it's hot, but I will put my hand back.
Speaker 3: So we'll learn and know it.
Speaker 1: Right. I can't wait to see when you're forty forty five me either. Glad.
Speaker 2: People think this lod, people think that old, but it's not old. Like You're going to be awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: I feel like for you know, when I was younger, I was like when you think about like, oh, I'm a big thirty and I was like, man, that's old.
Speaker 3: But now when you're thirty, are just like, I don't feel that at all.
Speaker 1: It's like I saw afraid to say they get old, but I said I'm not.
Speaker 3: I felt comfortable.
Speaker 1: I tell people who want to die today, they're like no, no, no, I said, well, embrace it. Yeah, because the goal is to get as many men as out as motherfucker as you can.
Speaker 3: That's true, and you never know it could be tomorrow's.
Speaker 1: Right, you don't know, so yeah, get at all.
Speaker 4: I don't mind any of that. So how do you feel with this day and age? With like high we said, on Internet's like such a big thing. It's changed everybody's like world realistically, like work wise and how much.
Speaker 1: The breach that we have.
Speaker 3: But how do you feel about like.
Speaker 4: Ig comedians were who aren't really like comedians of sorts, but they like preface themselves if they're doing monologue, whatever they're doing, right, I think.
Speaker 2: That the world has just changed, and we are dinosaurs to a certain extent because we didn't come up that way.
Speaker 1: But the goal is you have to.
Speaker 2: Learn to change with the times. You know, who had ever thought that we on the cell phone we could watch somebody clear across on the fucking world and facetim right, And you just got to learn to embrace it and try to find a way that you can win, find out the just the strategies, because most of those comedians have the audience, but they're gonna have the talent. My wish for them is that hopefully that they work hard at their craft and the talent would match the views and match the following that they have, and.
Speaker 1: They got time that mostly most of these people are.
Speaker 2: Young and in and has only been around with maybe ten twenty years at the most. Yeah, and so it's only gonna get better, people gonna learn and I'm just glad that we were here to see this change from benefiting. Yeah, Facebook, Google, damn, who would ever think that?
Speaker 1: Amazon? Who whatever? Post clicks this ship, Uber eats this. This shit is insane.
Speaker 3: It is pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: You could actually sit home and somebody can bring you something from McDonald.
Speaker 3: You don't have to leave your house out for anything.
Speaker 2: Nowadays you can see them up fucking driving down the street. App you can see them coming in three minutes they go on the fucking way. This shit is motherfucking amazing.
Speaker 3: It is pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: So the next question I have is like nowadays, like because we're in such like I feel like I don't know if vulnerable is the word, but so sensitive, how do you be away like telling jokes now where people get so like offended easily the use.
Speaker 3: Does that affect the way that you.
Speaker 1: Approached, does it? But I do find that interesting.
Speaker 2: Man, It's yeah, nobody really bothers me, I think because of the respect of a man thing. But I see the sensitivity out the end of the world and it's just really crazy and all the way down to bullying, right.
Speaker 3: And I feel like people use that word so like loosely like, yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I can't understand somebody can read something and say I got bullied, nobody touched you, or people got bully and want to commit suicide. You know, like parents have to start talking shit to their kids again.
Speaker 1: Young. Yeah, motherfucker you you gotta talk to your kids.
Speaker 2: You gotta call them nicknames and all that kind of shit to get them to practice. Right, so when they in school, they got quick comebacks because they prepared.
Speaker 1: You know, all this love shit and hugging kids all the time. Everyone's a winner, right, And you got parents not being parents.
Speaker 2: They're letting these boys putting nail polish on and finger their skirts and ship. This is getting the fuck out of hand because parents are not parents, their friends to their children. And you have to be hard on your kids and teach them and send them into the universe prepared.
Speaker 1: And if you could do that, you know you've done something special.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like in this day and age, I feel like it's really hard because there's a lot of coddling going on. Yes, yes, like everyone is like but back in the day, like you have to make friends and go outside and play and make friends. Now you have set up play dates that you're supposed like you're made to be friends with someone. I feel like it's made like the and that's in trickling down even relationships and made it like there's no you don't work for it, it's given to you.
Speaker 2: I just want men to talk and women to talk to each other. Or you go outside and play. God damn, nobody go outside and play. Now he's growing up to see people double dutch and it was the ship.
Speaker 1: You're a double dutch playing football outside and as.
Speaker 2: You playing, a car come around the corner and you everybody say car step to the side, that the car go back, or you break your arm and you couldn't go to the hospital, and they're like, yo, we just need you for one more play and we take it to the hell you're dying.
Speaker 1: You ran into a fucking two thousand pound vehicle. Your ribs just crushed and needs all that, but they need you. You can't let you block down. It's crazy now, bruh, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: But I have a question, how do you think about the politics today between how the Republicans know that their lion stands up for Donald Trump, you know, and do you think that they stand up for Donald Trump or do you see Donald Trump is a liar and you believe him, or do you see, damn he's a liar and the Republicans on these congressional hearings yelling and screaming defending.
Speaker 4: I definitely think, you know, obviously he's a liar. I feel like I think they're just trying to stay faced, which I don't think is right, and I don't think it's I think that's why we're in the fucked up situation that we were in, and I just I kind of just start to stay out of that whole thing, which isn't, you know, always the correct way to do about things.
Speaker 1: Right. I'm gonna tell you the issue is right crazy because the stock market is amazing right.
Speaker 3: Now, and that's why the people.
Speaker 1: That's why he's not exactly out about.
Speaker 3: He's making people.
Speaker 4: The most money that in America that they ever have, and so right now it's financially it's great for us. So that's why people aren't going to really make anything happen. And even from the impeachment, everyone thought that was going to be a big thing and he was going to get out right away. That's not how impeachment works, right, And so I feel like that's why people know surface government things, but they don't know fully what it is or do they know that that's not going to readily ever happen. I don't believe he's ever going to be impeached because it's not going to allow that to happen. Ignore will any of these people that are backing him and standing up for him and screaming doing this is because they're making too much money for something that to go away.
Speaker 2: I find it fascinating you, I find it. But what I try to teach people in the universe, especially after Americans, right, is that we only hit one black president and we all survived when before Obama got into office. So the goal in this universe is to always understand opportunity, no matter who's in office.
Speaker 1: I metterhe I find.
Speaker 2: Opportunities to truly be successful and find a way for your family or yourself or your children, whatever the whatever hand that you've been dealt, you got to learn how to play that hand.
Speaker 4: All right. Question for you, is it true that you were locked up with Tupac at the same time?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was Tupac, the Menindez brothers and Rick James.
Speaker 3: Do you have any good stories when you were long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to tell Yeah, I had to tell the joke. And I was a young comedian and I didn't want to. I didn't want to tell the joke.
Speaker 3: So it was Tupac and the Meninda's brothers and you all in a cell.
Speaker 1: All on, No, not in the cell. Oh yeah, we see.
Speaker 2: When you're celebrity and you're in the La County Jail, you are what they put you in called protective custody PC. You know it's for people with celebrities, but you can't be in general population.
Speaker 1: So it was all on a deck.
Speaker 2: Only could come out one hour of day was twenty four hours, take a shower and make a phone call. But it's huge, and everybody wanted to wanted me to tell a joke, and I was like, man, I'm fighting the case. I ain't telling no motherfucker joke, and they motherfuckers booed me.
Speaker 1: That's not funny.
Speaker 3: I didn't even tell a joke, and you got boom.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about this, I'm talking about Boom.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about Boom. And I wind up telling the joke and they lost their motherfucker. I did this joke, call it this the bus to go to school. It was a joke I used to do back today, about to retire. The kid going to the bus stop every day, and the bus driver left because he would go to the bus stop.
Speaker 1: And say, hey, it did the but to go to Google and the bus will pull up, driver will pull off.
Speaker 2: So after the third day, his mother came with him to the bus stop and asked the bus driver why you're not taking my son to school?
Speaker 1: And the bus driver said, he only making fun of me.
Speaker 3: I mean, you gotta laugh, So Teapac laughed.
Speaker 1: They all laughed, it's funny.
Speaker 2: You can't see him, you see you, particularly, everybody is on a deck.
Speaker 1: You just talk, so they.
Speaker 3: Couldn't even see you, and they were booing you before.
Speaker 1: You told me you can hear it. Though it gave you that good ship.
Speaker 3: It pumped your chest up to make you tell that joke.
Speaker 2: I had to tell him, you know, that's crazy, that's great. Bucker's truly booed the nigger and that motherfucking it had to be like two three hundred people.
Speaker 1: In that deck.
Speaker 3: How many times have you been booed in your career?
Speaker 1: Only twice?
Speaker 3: Only twice? And I wasn't funny and not being one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't because I was funny. What happened was sometimes you could be put in a bad situation promoters, I have dancers or certain and I remember coming out one time and I thought I was guessed. I guess before fifty cent came out. I had my little T shirt and I was well built, and there.
Speaker 1: You weren't invest no, no, no, just had a T shirt on and the situation was set up really bad.
Speaker 2: Is at the Celebrity Theater in Phoenix, Arizona, and got booed. So when I was telling people I had got booed because I had done so well in my career, people didn't believe me. And that was hilarious, you know, people didn't believe Yeah, yeah, right whatever, But that's that's that's the only time I pretty much got booed.
Speaker 3: Nice, So have you trademarked? Who raised you?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: How where did that come from? How did it come about?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: How did dating women who wasn't prepared to be in the universe?
Speaker 1: I used to say to them, who the fuck raised you?
Speaker 2: And I remember it clicked because I was dating beautiful women like you and just no, don't say thinking yet.
Speaker 3: And hey, you call me beautiful, I can say, let.
Speaker 6: Me take them.
Speaker 2: And I was like, when you talk to them, I was looking at motherfuckers, like who the fuck sent you into the world, Like I need to meet your parents. I needed to know who sent you out here, Like I think parents' responsibility is to make sure that when your child.
Speaker 1: Walk out that door, they are a great representation.
Speaker 4: But what if after they leave their parents, they let go on and something else happened and that's not their parents fault at that point.
Speaker 1: No, I was telling you a story.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to listen to you.
Speaker 2: You took the story and changed it. I'm telling you a story, and the goal in this story is listen to comprehend. Now to listen to reply.
Speaker 4: Okay, look at you dropping knowledge, drop legs.
Speaker 3: But I like to always reply because it's private talk and it's my show, so I like to do and respond back to it.
Speaker 1: I think you're amazing.
Speaker 2: I would like to call you every day. I bet you'd be a different woman and thirty I'm a.
Speaker 4: Gemini, so that's very true, with different personality all the time.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you never met a guy named Tea to the motherfucker, I did not today.
Speaker 3: And I'm happy that you're on my couch.
Speaker 2: He would change your life of whatever your life is today. And this is how I used to when I meet women, I always tell him, in a year, your life would be better than if it is today.
Speaker 1: Whatever your life is, then that's for all men.
Speaker 2: When you meet a woman, if you can't enhance her the maker a better woman, then you shouldn't bother.
Speaker 4: That is a good goal to have private talk. You listen to that knowledge right there. You should always want it better.
Speaker 2: You always wanted better, you know, and see most men too. I just did on my podcast on the T. K. Kirking podcast, by the way, just drop on Monday so I could produce Charlote Meade Guard.
Speaker 1: This episode is called how.
Speaker 2: You Doing Sister, and a young lady kept sending me these articles about men killing women, being upset because you're jealous or insecure, whatever the reason is. I read something the other day about the man beat the lady up and poor bleach in the baby's eyes.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And what I want men to understand is control your fucking emotion.
Speaker 1: If the woman don't want you, it's other women like, come on, y'all.
Speaker 2: You're going to prison and you want to kill a girl she don't like you like this, this shit got the fucking stop.
Speaker 1: You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I agree, And.
Speaker 4: I think that that comes with the whole thing, like with like the whole stimular like communication as well as like I feel like today's society makes it cool like portrayed to be mean to women or like the grade women or like throw like do certain things where it's like and not a lot of men anymore.
Speaker 3: The open doors.
Speaker 4: They're respectful and just like treat a woman to like how a woman should be treated. I feel like what I'm saying, it's like, you know, just the small thing is like chivalry stopping it like.
Speaker 2: You have to balance it right because you do meet women not exactly, so you got to have that toughness in right.
Speaker 4: And that's why I feel like now it's like why it's like there's no one in between people. It's not a knowledge of it will be like I can be nicer without that person thinking they're going to get taken advantage of.
Speaker 3: So they're just like it's it's across.
Speaker 1: The yeah levels, right, So how are you dating?
Speaker 4: How do you That's what I'm saying with me is a dating where I meet now for me is so hard and so weird because it's just that whole level like either with For me, it's hard because when I have a stigma that I don't know if they're trying to date a Lexis Texas or they're trying to date me, and it's two totally different people, right, And and then the other part.
Speaker 2: Is like what happens if they don't know you? Is like, I don't know. I just think you're an attractive and.
Speaker 3: That's what I like.
Speaker 4: I want someone to know me and get to know me first and then learn all other stuff and make your mind up before you know, because I don't feel like my career didn't define me. It doesn't define who I am. It's just a part of what I chose to do and like a path that I want. So I like people to get to know me and who I am first. And then if it's because I can't dads and I can't talk, you.
Speaker 1: Know, so watch this.
Speaker 2: I don't know nothing about you, So this I don't ask you no questions about you, and I say, you know what, young lady, I find you're extremely attractive. Can I get your numbery? You think we can go out for dinner drink. How would you feel about that?
Speaker 4: Typically I would say, I don't give my number out to anybody, so I'm probably going.
Speaker 3: To have to decline.
Speaker 1: Okay, two things, and.
Speaker 4: This is how for me is why my problem in dating Before you say those things, it's that, regardless of who the person is, I already have a wall up. And it's me because I'm always like, what do you want from me? Not doing anything like that? So maybe I want to, but it's like more for me, I feel like it has to be a little bit more of a challenge at first, and if that's right or wrong a difference, who knows.
Speaker 2: So this is what I mean by when I say you're going to be awesome and in about nine seven years right watch where I'm going. I said to you prior to that that everything was about sometimes people listen to reply, not to comprehend.
Speaker 1: So when I said to you.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know nothing about you, and then I said, so what do you feel if I asked you out? Your question was what if what does he want from me? That's why I said to you, I don't want to know nothing.
Speaker 3: About you, right, That's what I want to heard.
Speaker 2: So what I want to say to you is that the next time a man approaches you and says.
Speaker 3: Hello, hello, miss lady.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and just because they may not know who you are, so give them a chance to get to know you, and you might see something that you pretty much like because in your head already you think this person knows you like I don't know you, and other people may not know you.
Speaker 1: But what I want you to say unless they say your name.
Speaker 2: Given example, I was on the Angela Yee show, Give Her Angela Game. So there was a young lady on the show, and during the commercial break, the young lady said, oh, TK, you try to talk to me. I sat there and listen and I was like, okay, we'll wait to commercial. So Angela it was by the little sister said t K said, you try to talk to these young lady. I said, I said, what happened? She said, I saw you in the airport. You sat down next to me, asked me for my phone number and invited me to your comedy show. And I said, no, Bay, I wasn't trying to talk to you in my show. I'm a gentleman. I was inviting you to my show. So That's what I want you to understand.
Speaker 1: Too, that.
Speaker 2: It's good to feel that you're this person, but she's so nice. I want you to bring that person up later and just be you un less they say your name.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 4: I agree with all of that, and I think the stigma comes internally. It's not because I think that they know who I am. It's just in general, like the like any man talking to me, if they know me, you're not. I think it's just like I don't know. Maybe it's because I don't know. I think it's just the stigma of all of those things built up. But I get what you're saying is that it's just I think I'm more afraid because the same flip side of how men that I think men or whatever. It could be the same vice versa to me that they think that I'm a bit because I won't talk to him when I say this, that or the other.
Speaker 3: It's just for me.
Speaker 4: I have insecurities as well as so because of all my stigmas. If it's because I was a Lexis Texas or just me without having that in there, I think I'd still be the same person or like that same feeling. At this point in my life because of me going through divorce and figure out who I was, you know, like refinding myself again and coming back into all those things has to play with why I maybe feel a little bit insecure when men approach me and not think they just want something besides fucking me.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, so how about also when see, here's what I think about celebrities and stars, that the stars today really think they're celebrities, right, And when I watch people and I see what they're doing, people really could take something to small or something other and think they're bigger than what they are. And when I say I've been around some of the greatest stars in the world, I understand it. What I try to do is give people an opportunity to just to balance things out. If you could balance things out, and I think, think your celebrity, just get the money, take care of your family, because at all, because what is really all that we got microphones in front of those right, and people listen to us and they think that we are stars. But I tell people every day everybody's a star, you know, like if you didn't even know who he was, and you'd see how beautiful you are. Right, you can go outside, walk down the street and people blow the HORNA god damn it, that's a celebrity. A guy who's handsome walked the street in the shirt on, and girls see him. She might not say anything, but she's attracted the guy. So I think everybody is a star. And I just hope that you know, you understand.
Speaker 1: What I'm trying to say.
Speaker 4: I hope that I'm gonna be the next man that comes and ask you to have a drink and just let it be just well.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be a crazy guy, but true.
Speaker 3: But my mom my mom always she's like, you have the best resting bitch face. You're never going to get a manager like that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I just do it because I don't want to talk to anyone on purpose because I talk to people all the time. Yeah, but I am approachable, I am nice, but I feel like I just I have big.
Speaker 3: Walls, but once they're down, I'm the coolest, nicest person ever could.
Speaker 1: I can tell you wonderful. That's you know. You don't get to be my agent, be a dummy fact. That's true.
Speaker 3: I'm not there yet, but I want to get there.
Speaker 1: All and I want you to make it too. I hope, I'm still here.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: I have I want to know about the five doctors in Detroit.
Speaker 1: Well, you've been studying, doing your research.
Speaker 4: This is a private talk podcast, so you know, I want to know private information about you.
Speaker 3: Don't hold back.
Speaker 2: Buck five doctors. It was a wonderful time. I didn't have a condom one all.
Speaker 3: At one time, tell private everybody.
Speaker 1: They were friends.
Speaker 3: They were all friends, and I seduced.
Speaker 1: All five of them, and everybody waited. They turn so it.
Speaker 4: Was like they came in the door, knocked on the door, like let lay it out.
Speaker 2: They came to the show, and I had another show after that show, and then I did that show, and we all went to gamble down the casino in Detroit, and then I had a beautiful penthouse and I got the name of the hotel. They came up, We drank, we talked, and I was talking so much mess. I started eating. One of the girls supposed to write the other bed and everything led to the other end. And one girl was cheating on her husband he's a cop. She got pregnant and the other girl, her friend got pregnant. They both got pregnant the same day.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was awesome.
Speaker 2: So two kids later, No, no, no, they didn't have the kids. One gout an abortion, and I don't have the miscarriage. Thanks fucking god. That bitch is crazy.
Speaker 3: You have that you had a real great family Thanksgiving time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was an interesting thing.
Speaker 3: So was that the craziest sex story you've ever had?
Speaker 2: No, one of my crazy sex stories. I had had sex with a girl in Chicago and she wouldn't go to sleep. I'm laying in the bed and looking out the corner of my eye, like, why does bitch ain't going to sleep?
Speaker 4: This is after like you've already had your session, You've already both came, and she's just like staring at you.
Speaker 1: Fucked the hell out of the girl. I'll never forget it.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget it because I got the cramp from my shoulder, not the cramp, So I'm looking at her like, why do is bitching going to sleep? I woke upside. I said, is everything okay? She said, Look TK she says, I'm pregnant and you should give me the money.
Speaker 1: For the abortion. What So this bitch got pregnant in thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: I took up by her arm and walked to the door as she got dressed and called security downstairs to tell them what happened, because I stayed at the Hilton all the time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that was crazy. This is crazy.
Speaker 3: That sounds pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: And I like the truth here that you're giving me the private talk couch here. So this is a great segue and some one of my favorite segments of the show.
Speaker 3: It's called Truth with Texas sor are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Are you sure you're ruddy?
Speaker 1: I am sure?
Speaker 3: There you go. I like that radio voice, all right, here we go, here we go, I go, all right, let's see what.
Speaker 4: You get as space aces spades. That's one of mine.
Speaker 3: It's my naughty question.
Speaker 4: So Truth with Texas, we want to know do you like your oral sex sloppy or clean?
Speaker 1: It depends on a young lady.
Speaker 2: Like if I had three women in one week, I like variety, So one would have to be sloppy, the other one would just be texture, and the other one we'll have the same.
Speaker 3: Texture to us.
Speaker 2: Texture is when you don't put your whole mouth on the dick. It's just like your lips is just just going like your mouth slightly gliding right exactly.
Speaker 3: It's not seezing, right, that's a little light touch.
Speaker 2: And sometimes I like slaver a lot of sloppy because you know, some women are doing good. But I don't like when women give your hair and they they make it pop at the end.
Speaker 3: Like it's the back of their throat.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, like they think the tip of your dick is like the coca cola bottle. Like that's boring to me, Like, bitch, is not that one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's to me?
Speaker 3: So do you like gagging, spinning, splitting like.
Speaker 1: All that sounds?
Speaker 2: I like to sit back, and I love women who can give head and put you to sleep. See, there's a myth in the universe. Women think that when they give a man head he fall asleep. They didn't do good job. But women, if you ever gave a man head he went to sleep, you did a fucking excellent, fucking job.
Speaker 4: That is very true because I feel like so men and women when you orgasms, it's different. When men orgasm really hard, they go to sleep. Women I work, I have the most energy. I want to fucking run a marathon. I'm like, whoa talk to me do all kinds of things, And they're like, can we just come up?
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, what's hook?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that also tells women you do that you didn't get your proper strokes.
Speaker 1: Yes, see, most women mostly.
Speaker 2: Men don't notice, and women don't know if I'm about to share with you. See, when a man has sex with a woman, he pulls his dick out. That makes it OFFICI show she deserves seven hundred and fifty strokes. Now, allow of you women looking around saying seven hundred and fifty strokes, think my head like eleven, I may have twelve and not no fucking seven hundred fifty strokes.
Speaker 1: The seven hundred fifty.
Speaker 2: Strokes, you know, But but what's the bad thing about it? After thirty five, most men lose twenty nine strokes a month.
Speaker 3: I thought you're gonna say after thirty five strokes, I was like man.
Speaker 2: After twenty nine at the thirty five, most men lose twenty nine strokes a month. I'm sixty, I'm down to nine strokes.
Speaker 3: I like that. Ilso had a laughing when we look on.
Speaker 1: So that's why that's why I wait.
Speaker 2: When I meet women's the numbers roll back up.
Speaker 3: I'll take that into considering. Yes, ma'am, all right, let's go next one. Here we go.
Speaker 1: He's a club, clubs.
Speaker 4: We're kinky questions. Now, we're all a little kinky and all of them, you know, the little kinky time.
Speaker 3: Yes, hmm.
Speaker 4: What's the dirtiest thought that you've had about a stranger?
Speaker 1: Eat in your pussy?
Speaker 3: Nice facts? But how is that dirty?
Speaker 2: It's not, But it's dirty compared to the world I've just met you.
Speaker 4: No, not really, it's actually betasized about strangers sometimes.
Speaker 1: Have you thought about that with me?
Speaker 3: I've thought about what it looked like I have.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's beautiful because that means you was attracted to my mind I was.
Speaker 1: I'd like. See, I'm glad that you.
Speaker 3: I did research. You know, I stimulate like mine stimulation, and that.
Speaker 1: Means you also becoming a woman. Did you know that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I have a little bit longer for the thirty six, but I'm almost there.
Speaker 3: Coming for you.
Speaker 1: I like that. Okay, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: All right, one, let's go.
Speaker 1: He's a club, ace of clubs.
Speaker 3: Let me just do clups.
Speaker 1: You could just think you said the wrong Okay, I probably did.
Speaker 3: Who knows. All Right, we're gonna fuck it. We're going off the charts here.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna do whatever, like that what's the kinkiest or where's the kinkist as you've ever had sex question.
Speaker 2: It may not be kinky, but it felt powerful. I still love fucking in my mother's bed.
Speaker 3: That's a different one. Why do you find.
Speaker 1: Powerful because because when you're young, you're not paying bills. And I felt like when I was fucking this girl in the bed, I.
Speaker 6: Was like, yeah, I'm paying the bills.
Speaker 5: I pay the bills.
Speaker 3: You don't have me to snort.
Speaker 2: Paid the bills.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love that. That's I stayed away from my mother's bad thought. It was weird territory. I didn't want anywhere to go.
Speaker 2: Now my mother's bed. I'll never get it. And what was so funny? It's amazing about your parents, right, they knew when you have a woman in the house because your mother come in and she do that sniff. Who the fuck? I had a bitch in my house because that pussy I have, motherfucker smell. You're thirteen, fourteen years old here and this.
Speaker 1: From your mother. Ah, fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: Man, she didn't know it was in her bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's the one thing you didn't think about, the wet spot in beds at that end, you know, think about you know, and I think about that now.
Speaker 1: You don't think about that ship? You if I knew this now compared it in I'll have never fucked my mother. You've had down sideline, yeah, because the Yeah, but just fucking your mother's bed. You break up the bed. Your parents get a blow dryer?
Speaker 3: Is this you should have blow drive that ship? What the that ain't mine?
Speaker 1: Or having sex and your girl catch a period?
Speaker 3: Yeah, then your mom's back.
Speaker 2: Fourteen Now you don't know nothing about switching seat back in the day. What y'all got now compared to how he was. I'm gonna do this on my new act see back, and then you can switch your mattress over. You can't switch your mattress over the day you fuck up a mattress. That's how that mattress is. You gotta get a whole new mattres the back when we was gonna flip that motherfucker. Oh and two three years go by, you don't know the other side is fucked up.
Speaker 1: But that's how I get.
Speaker 3: Flipped with the god damn it to buy a new one.
Speaker 1: Right, and it's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: You got your girl with you changing mattresses and stains on that.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: You're looking at you, looking at you like you nasty motherfucker, and you're like, I don't know how that goes through it.
Speaker 3: Now he has a pillow tops, so the pip it up on the outside. Then you know you're real dirt.
Speaker 2: Now you got Now you gotta get the protector to cover the mattress because the fucking mattress four or five thousand dollars expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this ain't no, it ain't. No fifty nine dollars mattress. Last one damn a diamonds.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna do this.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Do you like role playing in the bedroom? No, never have never been.
Speaker 2: No, I ain't got time. I'm taking very seriously my job. Well, I am a concierge.
Speaker 3: So you like to service your women.
Speaker 1: I liked whatever you need.
Speaker 2: That's my job and that's why I take my time to talk to a woman mentally, to make sure before we have sex we're connected so that I'm not wasting good dick because I think I fucked that good. So I try to tell men about d C.
Speaker 1: You know DC isn't It's called dick control control.
Speaker 3: You hear that private talk.
Speaker 2: Dick control is everything, meaning you got to know how to almost climax and then pull out as put it back in.
Speaker 4: That's that's where like the age thing comes into play, because I was like that when I was young.
Speaker 3: You've always been always been.
Speaker 2: Control because when you broke your you know, broke men have some of the best dick in the world.
Speaker 3: Why please explain the pric I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what God did, but you ever see a broke guy get a rich girl?
Speaker 1: Is because he fucked us so good. He may not have nothing to contribute or he ate or pussy really good.
Speaker 2: Right, And that's why I got to be in my lip or vagina so everything, you know. So I've been blessed in certain areas, so I learned to appreciate my body more.
Speaker 1: So I don't sling dick like I used to, you know.
Speaker 3: No dick slinging, no dick like.
Speaker 4: See if that was quick, painless and to the point. Thank you for playing truth with Texas.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I'm gonna answer some questions.
Speaker 3: What do you want to ask me?
Speaker 1: Okay, some miss Texas? So are you a squirter?
Speaker 4: I have known to being a squirter. I feel like it's also with the partner. I feel like only certain people have made me squirt, and I have only squirted through being fingered and not fucked.
Speaker 1: Is that right? Yes? You so you had never been a squirted someone eating your pussy? No, never be squirter fingering. Yes, Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's the only time and it was Yeah, the first time it happened, it was like very you don't really know what to expect, so I can feel like once, once you do it, I feel like I know I certain girls probably will never do it because you hold back like it's like he feels like you almost have to peece so bad, but just like let this like like release and then it happens, and it's like, I mean, it's a mixture of like you know, you're.
Speaker 3: You're a female ejaculate and a little bit of peace. It's a mixture.
Speaker 4: But that's why women, I feel like sometimes hold back their orgasms because they're afraid to release and what will.
Speaker 1: Happen, right, because they don't know how that man is going to be.
Speaker 4: Yea, because it's like that wet spot. It's not just a wet spot, it's like a whole fucking like like you're gonna get you know, you're like I like people in question.
Speaker 1: I like a woman to know I'm that nigging see.
Speaker 4: I mean for me that the older I get to, I feel like for me, four play is a more of a sensual thing, so I like to have Like, if you can make me come multiple times in four play, then I know that sex is going to be good because and it's like you're already mind fucking yourself, because you're already like intensifying what's already going about to happen?
Speaker 1: Do you get offended getting your toes sucked while you're having sex?
Speaker 3: I have a fetish, so I love that's one of my favorite things.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I like having my dick in and.
Speaker 3: Sucking my favorite We just became best friends.
Speaker 1: And can you come and get your ass lit?
Speaker 3: I can't cut.
Speaker 4: I've never just gotten my ass liked and just came like someone wasn't just licking my ass and doing it. I think it had to be a plethora of things going on, and probably in a threesome situation, but not just because I'm like, hey, my ass and make me come.
Speaker 1: That's never happened and do you swallow?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, I do.
Speaker 4: I feel like if I work that hard, then I need to like receive what I do.
Speaker 2: You swallow, swallow, or you in your mouth and then it comes down inside your mouth.
Speaker 4: For no way, I like did that when I stopped doing movies. I stopped doing that long time ago. Okay, but there has been times whenever. Sometimes there the men's time is not that great, and you can tell it definitely taste what they've eaten that sounds really weird, and it's from.
Speaker 3: Like they have a really bad diet. It gets really salty and it's not good.
Speaker 4: And they tell you to drink pineapple juice and all that stuff really works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I send that out in the universe. That's so true.
Speaker 4: But it is like even if they drink like a lot of men who drink a lot of beer, it's like really bitter.
Speaker 1: Yes, or smoke weed.
Speaker 3: I have really got I smoked weed myself, So maybe I just like this the kind of nobody has been us so that.
Speaker 2: So you had a three before. I have had multiple okay, okay, and said multiple. Have I had a use infection?
Speaker 1: I have had used in factory.
Speaker 3: You never had a use in faction. Never guys can have them.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's why I asked you that have you had STD I haven't had an STT like honesty, and what did you get?
Speaker 4: I think I definitely had goneria and chlamydia when I first got the business the first time, did you know who it was? I was a performer, so we had sex with multiple partners. So I used to work five times and do five scenes in a week.
Speaker 1: So back how long ago was this?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: They tested you now?
Speaker 4: Right? Well they were we were tested then too, But the thing is back then. The thing is is this so back when I first started back in nineteen nine, and I was kidding when I started when I was twenty one. So in the beginning it for it's two thousand and six, the testing, Uh, terms were very different. So it was it was every thirty days, so that you got to be to have a valid test. But that means that I take a test today, I could go, fuck you who doesn't have a test?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 4: You and all these people and you're still validated because you have a test. So now, because there was a lot of things that were happening in the industry, and like from crossovers to just regular things and people happening. So now it's a fourteen day test, so it's more a shorter period of time. And then so there are also the other factor is with myself. I was contracted before I stopped filming, and I was with with Elegant Angel, and so I did three day tests which I paid for myself. So I had my performer, I would have them test and I'd pay for it. And then I knew it was the cleanest test possible that you could possibly do. But back in the day, I mean you were doing some people. There was so much porn out there. There was I mean, people were shooting two or three times a day.
Speaker 1: Man. So here's my question.
Speaker 2: So when you got tested every fourteen days, the production company pay for the doctor.
Speaker 3: No, so the performer has to pay for it.
Speaker 4: Nowadays you get some kind of like feedback, maybe fifty dollars or something. I'm not really sure because I stopped performing when that all came back or that came into place.
Speaker 3: But no, you pay for it out of your pocket.
Speaker 1: Now, what is the What do men take to keep their directions hard?
Speaker 4: They either take viagras sialis or they shoot their dick up with some kind of something.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they do shoot up.
Speaker 4: There are people that do. Yeah, there are also people that have a fucking a penis pump. There's there's all kinds of things. I think it's like people forget that, you know, it is entertainment and so it's not like fucking at home. It's like you're shooting, like I call it, like we're sexual athletes. So it's like you're fucking for at least two hours and you have to stay hard. There's camera people, there's lights, there's a lot of things. You're opening up. It's not a natural it's like feeling. So to be hard for that long is you know.
Speaker 2: Because I used to always want to be I used to always want to be I think I called it penis envy. Okay, you know, like I'm well in dow, but I always wanted my ship to be like like a brick knock a motherfucker off, Like.
Speaker 3: You want to be girthy like that.
Speaker 2: You want to just be strong and powerful, strong and powerful like that, you know, And it's amazing to my age, no medication, don't have high blood persons. I'm still amazing. But I used to always wanted to be like how this poll is like like that ship was always amazing to me. But that's like my head next that question. Yeah, and I normally do that as that fun. Yeah, like I normally stand on a woman and I go, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: Bitch? Shut up? Superman dimatized.
Speaker 3: You're a dick superhero.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: Like it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: So is there anything else you would like to do?
Speaker 1: You go out with me?
Speaker 3: I'm out with you.
Speaker 1: Tell me, now, would you go out with me? I have to hearing me talk to you.
Speaker 3: I think I would go out with you in a setting. And the fact that you said that, I have to be less.
Speaker 4: I have to feel that threatened and that it could be anything as far as being a friendship work.
Speaker 2: Because here's the station, because I'm teaching you something at the same time. Here again, remember, sometimes you talk too much.
Speaker 3: I always talk to him.
Speaker 1: That's why podcast ye talk to you. Sometimes you have to listen. I don't like to very much most men.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna hear a story because most men ax some one out the automatic think that person want to date you.
Speaker 3: But that's why I just said it doesn't Now you've taught me.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It's not just that, so I said, I would say, because I like people.
Speaker 4: Because I meet too. I like to be mind simulated. And I also feel like when you put yourself around other people, it elevates your mind as well.
Speaker 2: Because because I'm in the teaching, that's how French She met me. You know, I didn't know Frenchie was checking me out and he reached out to some people and they reached out to me. And what's been going on in these last four years is that people are recognizing not just the stand up comedy of me, my mindset because I see the world differently. I explained things differently, and that's why come I'm glad in this time that we talk that you see because I asked you out doesn't mean I'm trying to holler at you. I'm asking you out because I find you an interesting person. I would like to keep in touch with you and see what it may.
Speaker 1: Not even we may not even go out, we may not go out to the year twenty twenty three, but the.
Speaker 2: Point is that we establish your friendship and that's what's important, and that's what I do. I'm not trying to hit on anybody.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you, I appreciate your honesty.
Speaker 1: I'm a gentleman.
Speaker 2: For me.
Speaker 4: As much as I talk, I know I'm not afraid to know when I don't know everything, and I like to be educated on this as well.
Speaker 3: It is because I, again, I want to better myself as a person.
Speaker 4: I also know that I not listen, but it's not because I'm not listening to not hear what you're saying.
Speaker 3: It's because I just talk a lot.
Speaker 4: Hilarious, but it comes from a good place. But I'm happy that you came on my podcast. I have one last question before I let you go. What is the funniest movie that you've watched?
Speaker 1: Dumb and Dumber?
Speaker 3: Dumb and Dumber is your all time favorite?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you can.
Speaker 3: Watch it on repeat.
Speaker 1: Dumb and Dumber for sure. I like Dumb and Dumber was.
Speaker 2: Especially the scene when he asked a young lady out and she says, I don't think so. He says, so you say I have a shot?
Speaker 3: You live by that model? Now, huh?
Speaker 1: That sh it is hilarious. He said, So you're saying I have a shot. Wow, that's amazing to me.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you again for coming on.
Speaker 4: Tell my private talk listeners where we could find you, where they can listen to your podcast.
Speaker 2: Let us know first, let's promote the special that Who Raised Your Special, which is number one in the world. If you're into real stand up comedy, I think that you will be a fan. Is on Amazon Primes called Who Raised You? The TK Kirkley Show. Listen to my podcast every Monday, every new episode every week. The TK kirklear Podcast. Subscribe is free on iclouds, iTunes, Title and something Else, and you can also follow me on Instagram at tk