Speaker 1: Family did nail at me when I took a punch of for chips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like hers came from the convenience store, Dan, I got mine from the cheese place I'm never gonna go to again.
Speaker 3: All right, Sorry? The podcast where now? Hey everybody, It's Tuesday. Welcome to the Giant bomb Aus eight, Episode eight and fifty four, Live from Cologne. Jeremy, we're having ourselves a little slumber party for folks watching the video. It's nighttime here. It is after opening night live. I am joined. I'm Janhl, host of the show, powered by N sixt. We're all powered by N sixty and cheese this week, specifically joining the Coke Captain of the ship is technically Jeff Grubb, but he's not here, so I'm gonna give the coke captain hat to Mike Banati, who I'm so happy. I wanted this for so long you don't even know.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. I'll be the best darn captain. I'll steer the ship, Captain. I'll go with the rudder out Captain. I'm a poop dead No your place, Mic, Do I get a hat?
Speaker 3: Trycorn? Sure? Sure? Sure? The cheesemonger of Games media himself Dan Riker.
Speaker 4: The Captain's mad at me because he offered me cheese crackers and I took cheese crackers.
Speaker 3: He called me captain. I'll respect the co captain. Thank you, Ye, you're the captain. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's okay, okay, sorry first first time, the first time, long time. Sorry. I think we should do a mutiny on the captain. We're recording in my room.
Speaker 5: I'm going to wait to find out what my rank is, and then i'll tell you if I think I'm gonna be on.
Speaker 3: Team J In here and we have our own haunted chalk chocolate tear herself. She we've stopped waiting for the game to come out. We just hired one. It turns out it was our dear friend Bailey Myers.
Speaker 6: Me all along, I'm the ship's haunted chocolate heer. I don't think you should do a mutiny.
Speaker 3: No, okay, why did my apple hue waters hissing me? Because we went on a lot of the water here is carbonated? This is it? Say? Still water on the bottle Apple.
Speaker 4: Whisky active O two, No, it's an active O two that's carbonate.
Speaker 3: Active is carbonation yes, Oh yeah, it's not. It's not still water. It's active. We'll see about that. Okay. I don't think it's carbonated. Well that's a little weird, will scort on that to be fair?
Speaker 2: Al right, I mean bottles of water can sometimes have carbonation.
Speaker 7: You didn't tell me it was flavored. Oh it's apple Kiwi. I thought it was just from shoot water water. It's not carbonated, right, No, it's not. Okay, the flavors. I'm glad that we would have had big issues that.
Speaker 3: No. Okay, Mike, you said you wanted to start the show with the yes, I agrievance. No, a situation, an incident.
Speaker 2: Well, so at the end of game's calm, I don't need to jump ahead here, but they announced the release date for Indiana Jones in the Great Circle and it's December ninth. And you know when it happened. I kind of said loudly to anybody who was listening with Trumpy nobody, that's the day after my birthday.
Speaker 1: You said that audibly in the crowd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just say anything.
Speaker 2: I didn't think anything of it until just about two minutes to Gill, I got a message from Shad saying help us out here, but it is released date got revealed.
Speaker 3: Did you in fact someone and say that's the day after my birthday? It may have been picked up on the street. We can figure this out, right, Sean, get the clip right now. I know you're not listening. I think, are you serious. It's just like that one person conference. I make myself know that these things.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's so funny because it was embarrassing at the time because nobody cared that it was the day after my birthday.
Speaker 5: I what.
Speaker 3: Theaters?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I remember when I was a kid, the Dungeon Dragon movie, not that new one, the first one came out of my birthday, and I thought that was like kind of like important that I let everyone know about that.
Speaker 6: You clearly still think it's important.
Speaker 3: You were sitting with a coworker, one of your coworkers from Games.
Speaker 2: I sat from. I was trying to tell him. I was like, maybe he care.
Speaker 3: Did you just say it out loud like out? Yeah? I was just I was just excited.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, for one thing, I have that game of my fancy critics, so the fact that it's coming out this year is excited. So I was already pumped up about that and then I was like, then I like looked. I was like, that's the day after my birthday.
Speaker 3: Also, I think the day game All Wars happened, or at least the day it happened last year.
Speaker 1: It was exciting stuff.
Speaker 3: Dan is on the case.
Speaker 5: Yes, through that was like the second to last one.
Speaker 2: Again, how would Sewan no? I said, it's I mean, that's true. Nobody else. It's not like Aaron Dean Wood here.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go, Okay, explore.
Speaker 8: But you're probably wondering when the game comes out, right, Yes.
Speaker 5: Well, I hope it's not in er around anyone's birthdays.
Speaker 3: What a special treat that I am here? There you have in Indiana Jones and the Great Circle is coming out this December for Xbox Game Pass and PC. But there is one more thing. We might need headphones. I couldn't pick it up.
Speaker 6: And because it's exceptional hearing.
Speaker 3: Right, that's a producer, good job shot, Sean isolate that and bring it.
Speaker 9: Up, make it zooming and enhanced a little audio a little what it was like clear as day, But that would be ridiculous that I can hear it.
Speaker 3: I was waiting for you to say that like that. I didn't get a clarification from Sean yet. We'll Maybill get it updated and Sewan is on the case. I trust Sean. Do we no thank you you call? Uh? We we landed in Germany yesterday. Do we want to talk about our fun travels?
Speaker 6: We all had such good times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every one of us had.
Speaker 6: An equally good time coming here, except this guy so fucked up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bailey, I want to hear Bailey's story. I think yours is the worst, though, So I wanted to say your.
Speaker 6: Yours is pretty bad. Well, like I got here, you did do a crime.
Speaker 3: You impersonated me. Okay, okay. So I landed here in Frankfurt, and then I had to take a train like all of us, from Frankfurt to Cologne. And I didn't receive my train ticket from our booking person. And then Mike Manatti had said earlier when he took the train, Oh, no one checked my ticket. So I thought I'll just use Mike's ticket and get on the train because our booking person was probably busy, and I couldn't find the ticket for my life. So I'm thinking, all right, if no one's checking the tickets, it's fine. It's only once but it is an hour. Three people the train gets there, three people in front of me. They get in no problem. And then here I am thinking, I'm Scott free, pull my luggage up onto the train. A man in a red vest comes in out of nowhere and goes, sir, we need to check your ticket. I'm like, okay, here, I pulled up Mike's ticket from earlier that day and I show it to the gentleman. He scans it and he goes. He looks at the name on the ticket, and he looks at me, and he goes, can I see your ide please? And uh, I show my passport and it clearly says not Mike Manatti can't. But you didn' pass for a Manati. I know, I know. And then he goes, sir, I'm gonna need to ask you to get off the train please.
Speaker 2: We've got in troubles large amount of times already.
Speaker 6: Yes you did.
Speaker 3: You got a little bit.
Speaker 1: Of Oh well, that's not like authority trouble.
Speaker 3: We'll get we'll get it, we'll get that's on the list.
Speaker 6: She had an authoritative quality.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't hear. The embarrassing thing though, is like I already brought up all I luggage onto the train. There's a lot of people behind me now, and it's like, all right, I guess I was trying to be a little stole away.
Speaker 6: Well, you did have that bindle with you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm always bringing my bendles' that's what the bandanas for, to remind me to bring my snacks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you kind of thrown off a train, and you didn't just insult Germans in general like Mike Manatty did.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this story is getting way out of you tell this story.
Speaker 5: The which one Mike Manatti getting Okay, So yeah, we'll get my bad travel experience.
Speaker 3: It's not there was bad being involved. No, we were saving that for last.
Speaker 6: Oh god, okay, we'll save his story for last. No, history is pretty bad.
Speaker 2: I fell asleep for four hours and watched Barbie on the plane. Then I was in Europe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was like magic. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I I haven't flown internationally in a minute. I get kind of nervous on flights, and so when I went to go pick my seat, they were like, hey, do you want to upgrade your seat? And the number was like one hundred dollars, which is more money than I typically.
Speaker 6: Spent on myself, and I want that out there forgot.
Speaker 5: But for that long of a flight, I was like, it's gonna be like ten dollars an hour to have significantly more foot room or leg room and stuff better food, free drinks, things like that, where it just felt like the comfort would have been exponentially so much better, and so my anxiety about travel in general would have been eased by the comfort.
Speaker 6: That was how I was justifying it. I was calling it my fancy girl era. I was feeling great. I get on the plane and the person sitting next to me is sort of an older gentleman, not like old old, but like probably close to like my dad's age.
Speaker 3: Older.
Speaker 5: We had probably had like a crisp a decade on backlar.
Speaker 3: So good for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he seemed nice at first, but you know, there was like a lack of attention to personal space, which I should have taken as a red flag. But you know, I was very stressed out about takeoff, so I wasn't really looking at anyone else. I was just sort of staring at a fixed spot in the middle distance. But as the flight progressed, more and more things kept happening. He started by spilling his drink right on me and not apologizing at all.
Speaker 6: It was water, but it wasn't pleasant he acknowledged.
Speaker 5: He was like, oh whoops, man, it's cool, I guess, and not apologizing for that, apologize for things that are not my fault, Like, of course I would apologize for that, would be mortified, but no, this man did not care. He took his shoes off immediately, no socks, raw dog in it.
Speaker 6: Yes, you shouldn't. Socially you could.
Speaker 3: Take You can be barefoot on airplanes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you simply should.
Speaker 3: That's wild to me. It's one of those things that feels illegal but is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, should be. So he was barefooted, and we were in like the front.
Speaker 5: Of the section that we were in, so his feets were just out there and I could see them.
Speaker 6: It's not like they were hidden safely under someone else's seat.
Speaker 5: They were just out and he had like like where the.
Speaker 6: They stored some stuff.
Speaker 5: There's some kind of storage bench right there, and so he had his feet propped up on that.
Speaker 6: So I was just staring at his feet seas like the whole time.
Speaker 5: And he was also very not considerate of personal space, as I mentioned, So even though he had infinite space, he had the windows seat, We had all this room in front of us.
Speaker 6: He was still just elbow halfway into my seat.
Speaker 3: Like the whole time was he like a tall dude.
Speaker 6: Now he was short and squat.
Speaker 5: I would say, as round as he was wide, like Mike Pazowski. Okay, and yeah, so he was really up in my space. He was also coughing loudly, and this is important wet and this culminated in two hours from the end of the flight. They're bringing around breakfast. I haven't slept at all because this man keeps elbowing me in my side and staring at me, which I find is uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I don't sleep at all. I'm very exhausted.
Speaker 5: They're bringing around breakfast, and he as soon as the breakfast arrives to me, I'm about to eat it.
Speaker 6: I'm like, thank God, some food. He coughs so wetly that it hits me right in the face. I full body flinch, just like what that's crazy, man.
Speaker 5: I can't believe in the year of our Lord twenty twenty four, we're not covering our goddamn mouth.
Speaker 6: Unbelievable.
Speaker 5: The Fortunately, at that point the flight attendants both saw this happen and went, oh no, and like, gave me a huge.
Speaker 6: Shack of napkins.
Speaker 5: They gave us both the fancy cleansing cloths that they give to the people in first class.
Speaker 6: Apparently so me for my face and him so he didn't.
Speaker 5: It didn't seem like I was getting singled out for something that he didn't get.
Speaker 6: He immediately used it to wipe his feet.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 5: And then the flight attendants saw this as well, and I could see them hide behind their little curtains so they wouldn't laugh, we wouldn't see them laugh. And then they came up to me and very discreetly were like, do you want to change seats? And I was like yes, yeah, no. It was like at that point like I never complained. I needed on the record. I never once complained ever about any of this. I suffered in silence. I was willing to be a martyr about it. I was like, never in a million years am I going to embarrass this man by asking to move for clearly him related reasons.
Speaker 6: But then the flight.
Speaker 5: Attendants noticed, and then I was like absolutely, yes, please, please, please please.
Speaker 1: Did you even know you were gonna be in the same flight as Manati?
Speaker 3: Once again I lost the privilege.
Speaker 6: It was rough, you know.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to watch my little movies, like to have a normal sleep.
Speaker 6: And yeah, it was just like I was so uncomfortable and I arrived so.
Speaker 5: Like feeling so bad, like my arm hurt from being scrunched right right.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 6: It was awful.
Speaker 5: But then I got to the hotel and everything was better until we went out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Bailey and I went first to a restaurant nearby where we're staying. Very pleasant. We uh it was largely Yeah. Our waiter was very helpful. He was like a tutorial for getting around Colowne. Oh yeah, learning customers told you were tipping too much exactly.
Speaker 6: Yes, very stopped Jan from tipping twenty percent. He's like, not here, well, it's like you stopped.
Speaker 3: Is fine. I'm like it's okay. And then Mike Manati joins us and we asked Bailey asked for local recommendations, and he takes a coaster writes down his favorite bar in the area. I said like, oh, there's a lot of nice stuff, just go there. We heads straight there afterwards after getting turned around a bit, and the bar is very packed.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was trivia Night's trivia night. Everything's in German, Germany.
Speaker 6: All the locals are there because it's German trivia night.
Speaker 3: Yes. And there's some open space at a part of the bar that we wind up going to. So it's myself, Bailey, Mike, and then the bartender is very slammed and she looks at us, waves her hands and says something in German. None of us speak German, and we didn't understand. Yeah.
Speaker 6: To me, it was pretty clear what she was indicating. Yeah, it seemed pretty clear based on.
Speaker 5: Her hand gestures and general tone of voice that we were just standing at the wrong part of the book.
Speaker 6: Yes, the bar was empty because we weren't supposed to be standing y.
Speaker 3: Yes. Also it's very loud. There's music playing. There's a bunch of for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then Mike Manati just looks over and he just yells English. Okay, look, am I allowed.
Speaker 6: Jesus Christ the speed with which.
Speaker 3: Real quick I had never seen someone's eyebrows go as high up as the bar backs did. After you gotta hurt. I sound so terrible right now. You gotta let me defend myself. You're speaking German. He bark's English at her Harley.
Speaker 6: No hesitation, chance, just books it up.
Speaker 3: I guess we're going a couple things, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: First off, I did that because when she was speaking, I thought I heard her say I thought I heard her say the word English. So I'm like, oh, she's asking if we speak English or the Deutsch. So I just wanted to clarify, oh, English, and I kind of have a loud, pitchy voice, so it can maybe come across as harsh. I didn't intend it to second point, that place sucked anyways.
Speaker 3: It was it was.
Speaker 2: Packed, There was nowhere to sit because they were doing trivia in a language we don't know what language doing though English.
Speaker 4: It was not like they were both immediate and you were like ready to just I didn't get that vibe.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was like, I guess we're not getting a drink here leaving and then we eventually met up with Dan. You guys had corn dogs? Yeah, corn dogs?
Speaker 2: D A W G s Oh I got you got mad at me there too? No, not Dan, well, because they asked if it was better than the corn dogs back home, and I said yes, and then I like fought and clarified, Wow, not as good as the ones at disney Land.
Speaker 3: I know they.
Speaker 2: Understood me, so like, oh, yes, better than the ones, I hope. And I was about to clarify, get it the answer is no, Jan there was like, yes, definitely better, Mike, you don't need.
Speaker 3: Disney doesn't need to win this one. You're fine.
Speaker 6: I'm so glad. I was passed out for that part.
Speaker 3: Died.
Speaker 6: I died at that point. I hadn't slept for twenty four hours. I was asleep with my.
Speaker 3: Eyes open up. People appreciate my honesty. Oh and then the bartender got very mad at Bailey for episoda in the bar in.
Speaker 6: Our hotel last night.
Speaker 3: That was, yeah, that she shouldn't have done that. That one.
Speaker 5: We were in the bar that's in the lobby of the hotel where we live, and I had gotten a soda from across the street, a little German soda that I was excited to try because it was apple flavor, and I'm like my Bnadi, I.
Speaker 6: Like apples, so I was like hype to try it.
Speaker 5: And I was pretty thirsty and I was about to pass out and I needed something, so I'd be like, crack it open, not even a full way. I didn't even fully, and he immediately comes over and he's like, do not open that in here.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, sorry, I think you were in your room. Yeah, okay, we has in front of us.
Speaker 5: In the process of actively ordering beer, I was just very thirsty and wanted a sip of my apple.
Speaker 3: Rules are rules, it's our rules.
Speaker 6: But I didn't know, I thought.
Speaker 5: But when I'm in a hotel bar, my thinking is it's first of all a hotel, second of all up more, I would never open an outside beverage in just a roblem.
Speaker 6: I am an adult.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a series of us getting in trouble because then in breakfast they got in trouble.
Speaker 10: Magic Mind is the mental performance shot to add to your daily routine, and it is exactly what I've needed to add to my routine. Honestly. The flavor is great, which is a massive bonus. They use high quality ingredients in some of the highest grade match around, so.
Speaker 3: It is delicious.
Speaker 10: It's helped me gain some clarity and stay on top of my day to day tasks and stay on top of them. You at home can rest assured that Magic Mind is completely safe and everything has been tested across the board. Magic Mind has aimed for and it has helped me stay motivated and reduce stress with mushroom, new tropics and adaptagens. Plus, it's over one hundred percent of your daily Vitamin C and D per bottle. On top of making sure you're staying on top of your own game, magic Mind donates five sense of each bottle sold to mental health charities and they've made sure to stay one hundred percent carbon neutral. You have a limited offer you can use now that gets you up to forty eight percent off your first subscription or twenty percent off one time purchases with code BombCast twenty at checkout. You can claim it at magicmind dot com slash BombCast.
Speaker 4: Oh I got yelled at by Oh yeah, so they had.
Speaker 2: Well no no, no, no, no, no no, let me tell a story. I didn't get to defend myself right away. Dan went to a station that had a bacon.
Speaker 3: And eggs, and there was the scooper for the eggs and the picker for the bacon, and he picked with the bacon and then was going to use the picker for the eggs and got yelled at and then went to me. He's like, I don't understand the big deal is. And then I explained to him about vegetarians and cross why did you put that in the same thing, because the scoopers clearly for eggs and the pickers clearly for bacon. Well, you don't pick that sure that important? If it's that important, put them in different in. Okay, I sent some division building between all of us. Right now, let's at least unite on how good the tends were morning.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping that the meatballs are there because the tendies are only there to replace the meatballs, and the meatballs were my favorite thing I had.
Speaker 3: So Dan gets in trouble, we got to move on. But when ill he's going to get in trouble. I wasn't racist on the scale of Chancellor samit my streak.
Speaker 11: I was going to say he hasn't accidentally said a single slur on this trip.
Speaker 6: But that's not that's not true.
Speaker 3: We're not going to say we're going to move off exaggerate. You're going to move on another exaggeration.
Speaker 5: Just Mike, but surely learning his which words he's not allowed to say.
Speaker 6: You know what, I think that's nice. We all need to learn.
Speaker 12: So we woke up today, we had a fun breakfast buffet, and then we explored Germany a little bit. Uh, we'll go through the bullet points that I have here, but the biggest thing is.
Speaker 3: We've we we found the hottest music act. The poster right outside our hotel.
Speaker 2: Uh, Mike, would you like to say that, Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the hottest new sensation in the world of music and spinning tables.
Speaker 3: Dj as Tits. Yeah, like other artists listed, DJ was the headliner.
Speaker 6: DJs was the highlight of our day.
Speaker 5: We were talking not we were talking NonStop about dj ass Tits all day only for like like several hours later, we're talking about something else entirely, and my body goes, oh my god.
Speaker 6: Dj Astens is a woman.
Speaker 2: Dj Asstons found her in I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Queer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like the profile is like a queer rights activist, and I got I was like, this is incredible, this is so good.
Speaker 6: Dj as if you watch this program, get on here.
Speaker 4: I d m dj t its on Instagram asking if she'd like to be in our travelog.
Speaker 3: So I've not heard back from yet, but she's very busy, understand, I understand, And she has one song it might be an album.
Speaker 2: It's like an hour and thirty. Yes, and her top song is called There's an Ass we Can't control.
Speaker 3: Like DJ Amen's sister, I Love You speaks to me incredible, This is who I am. Yeah, we thought a lot about dj Ass today. Yeah, today we discovered dj It's still today. It feels like that's still today.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 3: We We went to a bunch of places today that'll be in the travelog that I swear is going to come out in a timely manner. I just have bullet points here that will go through. We went to a fun cheese shop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yeah, which apparently we have no way of opening this pure perfection cheese that we bought.
Speaker 3: That juice cracker, hold it away when I reach for it. I am not in Bailey. Could you hit me a few?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't want to trust.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna fall for this. I'm not gonna I was gonna offer you one.
Speaker 6: No, you were not.
Speaker 3: Everybody's like you. Damn. I don't know to trust. That cheese shop was amazing.
Speaker 4: Whats called like cheese for Days or cheese r USTs or some cheese forever?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that might have been a huge wall of cheese glass window. It was Oh. They had like cheese dips and stuffy.
Speaker 6: Cheese dips that were made of cheese.
Speaker 3: You had wine boba balls that they put in like your shaves cheese flour.
Speaker 6: It was. It was beautiful, some shaved goat cheese flour like popping wine boba.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was very pretty, like the wil little wheel things, and they were.
Speaker 4: Very much like you could try anything you want, you want, this is the backus.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 2: I do wonder that really mattered because it was on like a pretty like chop heavy area. I wonder if that's like really like some like revered local thing or that is mostly a tourist whatever it is.
Speaker 6: I'm a tourist and I liked it.
Speaker 3: Accomplished. We also went to the chocolate museum. Hell yeah, we did chocolate museum. I haven't had to stash of chocolate here so much.
Speaker 6: We watched it get made.
Speaker 5: A robot deposited that chocolate directly into our hands.
Speaker 3: That was good.
Speaker 4: Trouble again there, so I don't think there was trouble. Okay, again, not racist. I just want to clarify.
Speaker 3: It was right next to the boat of poverty or whatever. It was in a different room.
Speaker 11: Very specifically, I said, let's not do bits in front of the cycle of and Mike Manati is the one who immediately he started doing bits and.
Speaker 3: What happened with Dan?
Speaker 6: Okay, we walk in.
Speaker 5: It's literally the very first thing you see in the museum.
Speaker 6: Dan, there's Dan has apparently never been to a museum before. We're literally in front of a like a like.
Speaker 3: A sculpture, sculpture of.
Speaker 5: A cocoa tree with like the fruits and stuff, and then it has like a display that says what cocoa fruits are and where the beans come from?
Speaker 6: And Dan says, where do you think cocoa beans come from? And I'm like from or he says, where does coco come from? Like there're beans from the fruit in the tree, and he goes, they're beans like loud. The only problem with that as there is a school aged tour group right near us church. Yes, a museum in the same Yes, you're.
Speaker 5: Really not supposed to be yelling, and he's yelling about the beans.
Speaker 3: I did not know I was yelling.
Speaker 6: To be fair, I know you were getting really excited.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for you all to see the footage of him screaming, and.
Speaker 6: He was just like, he was just like, how do you know all this?
Speaker 3: I read it on the wall.
Speaker 6: Shut the funk up.
Speaker 3: Was getting loudly shook.
Speaker 6: He got like five times and he didn't notice.
Speaker 3: But I noticed from the teacher and the kids. The children were shishing me. Okay. I would have lectured them, you don't.
Speaker 5: You don't following the leader, the fair elder.
Speaker 6: You were not their elder. You were a loud man.
Speaker 3: They were. They were trying to learn by listening to somebody whnew what they were talking about.
Speaker 6: You morning, and they have been looking forward to this for weeks.
Speaker 4: You not only did I not hear them all shushing me, I did not realize there was another group there.
Speaker 3: I was thinking at beans you were screaming about, there were some comfro While standing in front of a black ex lady, we're chocolate. Come just to ask my friend, who are just reading the black buy do that for me and then break it down. We had a delightful to dive into chocolate.
Speaker 5: I really recommend the chocolate rhyme if you if you go, it is right on the Ryme sat in the.
Speaker 6: Little cafe thereafter, which overlooks the river. We drank pleasant little beverages and.
Speaker 3: We looked out the water. Get our waitress. That's fine. We got out there eventually.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think we all she could sense we did. We needed a sit, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: She was actually a great waitress.
Speaker 3: She was nice. I didn't mean to disparage her. I'm sorry. Yeah, we we have a different waiter that we have a problem with, las we will. Let's not mention that we don't need to do that one. Yeah, yeah, yeah. And then we tried going to the Perfume Museum today.
Speaker 6: We did make a solid effort at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they were all booth The only tours available were in French and.
Speaker 6: Spanish, neither of which we speak.
Speaker 3: I don't think it would have been in English work. And then we went to church cleanser sins of the cathedral, and then we saw the holiest man in church.
Speaker 4: We're standing in like the foyer mezzanine. I don't know, the entrance of the giant lobby. Yeah, they the dom cathedral when you first walk in, before you get to the pews and stuff, and we're all like standing around talking and all of a sudden, I look over Troy Troy Baker he comes up, and first of all, we talked because we did the thing on John Bond where he did the voice of air Force gater every one time. So we're standing in this super holy church and he says air Force gaters catch trains. He goes like, yeah, lick my asshole, asshole, and then he's he was like, I did just realize I just said that in a church.
Speaker 3: I prayed for all of you. That's okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I was able to atone for when I told him at the Death Randing launch party that I thought that training was a five or six out of ten. Until he seemed a little hurt, and I told him, you know what, I played it again. I've come around now that nine territory.
Speaker 6: He did seem genuinely grateful that you said that.
Speaker 5: He was really nice. He's just like, yeah, it's clear. It's clearly very dear to his heart. I think you you really fixed something.
Speaker 3: Okay. I feel like we're closer. Then he can't ask me from my opinion on this. I turned around after the director's cut too. It's weird. Oh yeah, yeah, Tana play did director's cut. I made go back at some point. Oh you should stream it. It'd be fun. That should be fun. Yeah, but then we got in trouble. We did go oh okay, yeah, then you were around the church.
Speaker 6: And then it's just difficult, husky church.
Speaker 3: It's you know how bad that is me?
Speaker 6: In my defense, I don't know what rooms in a church I'm allowed to go to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, children, yell at us today. There were also so many different statues about so many people, and just Germans in general. There's so many statues of dudes just like laying.
Speaker 2: I don't want to crips and like usually they're like, oh, we're dead, and like a lot of them were like.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then then the bailey fucking drops on me. It's like it's not the holiest pose. And I'm like, what's the holiest pose?
Speaker 6: The depots?
Speaker 5: It's obviously the deepots And yeah I died under a crucifix, yes, oh yes, because they're everywhere.
Speaker 6: Of course it was unders yes.
Speaker 3: And then we went into this little room was to be quiet, you know, and we thought like, oh, let's just go yours real quiet. We read the sign.
Speaker 6: The sign just said no loud, don't don't following aligned even.
Speaker 3: Were going in there and I put the camera away. We weren't recording anything, and then like Dan and I are like standing by the altar and looking at it, and then someone's phone goes off and then this.
Speaker 5: Priest loses his sh To be clear, none of our phones went We were respectful, Yes, yeah, we were very good at being respectful. We got yelled at with the whole gris.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, it was like, say, like twenty five people in there. He said, yeah, no visit, no visit, just prayer, Like that's fair enough. And I was kind of getting that vibe. I was like, I don't know if I'm supposed to be here.
Speaker 3: You know, but like you know, we're following a line and it's all a touristy thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're just it's so weird with these these old cathedrals because they really have to straddle that line between tourist destination and they love that because of all, you know, the money they get from the tourists and like an actual place of worship and prayer.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, yeah, it's difficult.
Speaker 6: Really beautiful windows.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it was great.
Speaker 4: Not the best church I've been too, but pretty good. Troy told us to do the stairs and we were everybody been hot.
Speaker 3: He was ready. Yeah, we were ready.
Speaker 6: I had emotionally braced for it. At that point. I was like, well, it's happening, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But then we saw a big sign that said you can't You can't fill it unless it's for personal use, right, and we would have put this out working.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, there was simply no plausible deniability.
Speaker 1: We went out and hung out with the guy playing the Godfather theme on the flute.
Speaker 6: Yeah, which turned out to be foreshadowing.
Speaker 3: The last game of the show, Mafia. The Old Country, the Old World, Old Country. Yeah, talk about Italy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you think I'd be excited about that. I really disliked the mob and Mafia stuff personally. Well, yes, it's a problem.
Speaker 6: About never says that thing they did to his horse, because that was fine.
Speaker 3: That's like, that's somebody else's problem. So before we get to to games calm, we we took another little break we had. We went to another bar. What we learned with coulshes.
Speaker 6: Oh the coaster thing. This was taught to us by the nice man who gave us the tutorial, and then we went to his favorite bar and embarrassed him.
Speaker 5: They didn't know that he sent us beerer you can get it in kind of like a large size, or you can get in sort of like a small size, or it's.
Speaker 3: A tall shot.
Speaker 6: The number is two, and I don't know what the measurement is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It could be to leaders. It was point too as well, point two leaders point two versus point four. Yeah, so point two leaders.
Speaker 5: And it's kind of great because the beer is just cold and pleasant the whole time, and then they just and it's like two dollars and then they.
Speaker 3: Just shocked by everybody's like, oh, I hope you like and like there's also almost as quo as the Rockies. Also, the ac here is way better than when I was in London less.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been very pleasant. But yeah, these lovely like beers that are pleasant throughout, and then you don't just you don't order another. They just come and they refill it until you put your coaster on top to indicate you're done, and they just like mark how many you've had on a coaster with like a pencil. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Great, and then the cat talied up at the end and you pay ten dollars for five beers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's great. We went to another bar today also we shared some fries.
Speaker 6: That was really successful.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we explicitly said, hey, because serving fries with mayo is a thing here, Yeah, they do it. Yeah yeah. And we were like, can you put the male on the side. I understand that we're in Germany, so you know whatever, And two orders of fries hit the table, dowsed and mayonnaise. Every fry just completely.
Speaker 6: The worst male I've ever seen. And I don't even mind. I don't love American mayo, I don't mind European mayo. But it was a lot of male And I really just think that if you hadn't said anything, it would have shown.
Speaker 3: Up on the side. By the way, usually.
Speaker 2: Somebody told me that I thought you're gonna say no mail. You made the mistake being on the side, which is just always asking for trouble. It's always like.
Speaker 3: You guys wanted some because okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, just say no mayo. Next time I played Dan, you want a cracker again? You okay, no, that might spoil the travelogue. I was the disco that Dan summoned. Oh yeah yeah yeah, that was very confusing.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's a great time.
Speaker 3: To be the weirdest thing. I have to expense to explain what I spent that on.
Speaker 6: They're like seventy dollars summoned.
Speaker 3: A disco and a chocolate Okay, fast forward. We wound up meeting up the fine folks that invited us, invited us out here for games Com shots out to Aaron and Company. Yes, yes, And then we attended Jeff Keeley's opening night. Behive, I guess it's not his opening I.
Speaker 2: Mean yeah, I always wonder that, like is he just contracted to do this or is he like still like the one kind of like really putting stuff together and making the deals or.
Speaker 4: It feels like a Jeff Keeley program feel very much production. It wouldn't surprise me if he's managing that show o L. And then like games Con Property is doing.
Speaker 2: The show right because I think he says, like, you know, it's like a three prong thing with him. It's this, it's Summer games Fest, and it's the Game Awards.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like three seasons of Jeff Kelley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, like Summer games for us. I think he's more involved with the actual show.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, it's like all him and Game Awards the same thing.
Speaker 5: This one.
Speaker 3: There is a partner at least I think he's working with them.
Speaker 6: It's just you know, it's his summer birthday, his winter birthday, and his German birthday.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah, that's the day after my birthday.
Speaker 6: That's he's aging three times as fast as anyone else. But it's working great for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I wrote down every game that had a trailer, had a little.
Speaker 6: Present you were working. I took a walk so I wouldn't fall as Yeah. Yeah, I was like, Jane's got this.
Speaker 3: I'm going to do a jaunt around.
Speaker 5: The room.
Speaker 3: Before we go down the list. Was there anything that stood out to you?
Speaker 2: Yes, Megan Man's back kind of, I'll take it. No, you don't understand. So it's just like the what is that studios name that does all those trailers.
Speaker 3: Love Robots, Kill, Love Death and Robot, Love Death Robots that I thought it was a blur. Now I just thought of it, Well, Love Death and Robots is the show that they're going for.
Speaker 2: I thought it was called Next Level, yes, and anyways, uh yeah, they don't know, like they're showing their thing. And Tim Miller came out and cried and that was nice, but I was like, Man's this is not there.
Speaker 8: Like butter justify all this cry in front of me might have been pretty This guy worked for three years better impressive, and the.
Speaker 2: Trail started into like I was like, Ah, this looks all right, I don't know, blah blah, and then like, you know, it's like a lot of video games like theme stuff, but it seems specific to me. Then I saw a guy who kind of looks like Mega Man in like a doorway with a shadows, like, oh, that's interesting. And then they just straight up showed a Kratos and I was like wait a second. And then they showed to Megan Man again. I'm like, oh, that's just actually a Mega Man and he looks like expensive and high quality for the first time since Mega ma Legends too, so just seeing that it was like, Wow, it's it's nice to see that Megan Man can look like that. I guess like, I may never actually get that Triple A Mega Man game, but I.
Speaker 3: Might have some idea of what it will look like. Instead, I get funk Co Fusion Meghan Man. All right, you'll have to settle.
Speaker 2: I'll settle for this show. What at least that's an anthology. I think I can just watch the Megan Man episode.
Speaker 3: So shall we go through the show. Yeah, sure, I'll just list every single thing, guys, and then if we want to stop and talk, we will.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give a beat between you you gets out? Okay, black ops six that.
Speaker 4: I actually think that I've kind of tired of the I've played all of them, but I don't know, it's just the that formula has gotten stale for me a bit. But this one leaning into more of the kind of like spy espionage thing instead of the like stuff.
Speaker 1: Like I think the campaign is way more interested in this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. In the setting the early nineties, I think is cool. Was that Bill Clinton? Briefly I think the ruse Clinton on stage?
Speaker 6: Yeah right, okay, and my god, it's just like long legs.
Speaker 3: Curious.
Speaker 6: I'm not spoiling long legs, just Bill Clinton's present in it.
Speaker 2: We would be like so much do you think it's the most recent president They can kind of get away with show Obama. I think if I saw Obama in a Call of Duty, I'd still be kind.
Speaker 3: Of weird out. I think that's too soonous.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's not part of like I think I can accept Bill Clinton as an historical figure right now.
Speaker 3: And it upsets me, but I can do it. I feel like they would wouldn't do George w what doron terror stuff?
Speaker 6: You kind of have to well, yeah, but the problems I saw the cycles already almost hit him.
Speaker 3: He's such a comical figure. Is the problem you do Cheney instead? I mean.
Speaker 6: Cheney would work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thirty years, we're gonna get calor duties. It's sucking Trump in it. We are absolutely insane.
Speaker 3: Lord, Yeah, I agree. I like the whole little camera thing. That's how I opened doors. I just put my camera up to it. The RC car gimmick is always fun.
Speaker 6: One like that.
Speaker 3: It's so good. I didn't know we had homing knives. Yeah, oh yeah, go for those things. Yeah you're kings. No. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I scooped it was the Holy knife.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, a lot of stuff home main knife. Next was Goat Simulator.
Speaker 6: Trailer is good.
Speaker 5: I don't necessarily love Goat Simulator as a game because I think that the gimmick.
Speaker 6: Wears off very short, very quickly. But credit where due. It was a funny trailer.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it's a lot of like what is this thing? What is this going to be? And then again, uh, Next was DLC for Persona three reload, Joker, the main character from Persona, made the loudest noise. I'm sorry you were so excited. I was. It was Joker dying like the Beast. Yeah, so it's just like not dying like three? Is it an expand alone? Is an expand alone? Okay? Okay, I played those games and they do zero for me.
Speaker 2: You hate you do not like these first person pard wore games because you don't like Mary's Edge either.
Speaker 3: It's not your thing. I love Leon White. Does that count? Yeah, which is weird? While you.
Speaker 4: Doom Eturnal Doom turns awesome.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, nice theory, Mike.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why. I don't understand why were you good at Neon Whire. I was ship, I was very good at Ian White. I was top one hundred in the world.
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 3: I know you weren't. I think we might have to reopen the wide open. And I love that.
Speaker 6: I kept beating my sister at levels, so that's all I cared about.
Speaker 3: Take that to beat everybody except for ninety nine people in you see.
Speaker 6: That time to top one hundred because you're one hundredth.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would look I'm high. I'd say I was top ninety nine. I definitely got to one hundred. It's a good enough.
Speaker 3: How weird is it that we didn't know him yet? Yeah, it's I feel like I was. Yes, I don't know, because I feel I've been in my life or forever.
Speaker 2: I wasn't like I wasn't like integrated enough to do the when you guys did the open, I wasn't invite it, which is lucky for all.
Speaker 3: Of you like grubbing it.
Speaker 6: Yes, for me, always have been, will be.
Speaker 3: That's Shoemaker and viby Row. No, Alex Bonello, he was there. Yea one didn't he? Who could say? That's right? Okay, all right, Hi Alex Hi.
Speaker 2: Alex's still working on making us work on to influencers, don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Next we have Black myth Wukong the Want trailer. The game's out.
Speaker 5: It's apparently watch the game spot video I'm in where I try to play it while a monkey is distracting me.
Speaker 6: Is all I have to say about Black. It's very good. The monkey's name is Squirt. She was in National Treasure.
Speaker 3: We forget.
Speaker 6: Actually make them watch it after we do this.
Speaker 3: Uh. Next was Linked? I think it's just called linked linked.
Speaker 5: The logo was confusing because I thought it was linked to linked and then it had some subtitle that I'm blinking on. The title itself, I commented to you at.
Speaker 6: The time, was not particular. The subtitle was bad, yes, but the game looked good. The game looked fun, I know.
Speaker 4: But it reminded me of remember when I did those tomb Raider games that the isometric, like the whatever of Atlantis or something.
Speaker 1: It almost felt like like a ratchet and clank getting that.
Speaker 4: But then it also that was the one I had to like animal crossing type stuff too, right whish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely anything.
Speaker 6: It looked cute. They kept revealing more stuff that made me more intrigued about the game.
Speaker 3: It did remind me of that Razor because that was a game where like it was city building and the other like the action stuff. I think they also said it was a rogue light. I want to say it was a little bit of like one of the everything games.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 3: It kept keep saying things like action, it looks sharp though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I liked the art style. I'd be curious to check it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a grappling hook in it. I never year the grappling hook that was yeah, Oh God, take me back. I don't remember this one lost records. That's strange people. Oh okay, okay, I've never been on speaking bad names.
Speaker 6: You remember what their band name was because I don't, but I remember thinking it was.
Speaker 2: Stupid gloom and fire, gloomy range and rage and bloom and rage, bloom and rage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Race.
Speaker 6: Simply not a good name for a band. People got to stop doing this. I think the game showed better than DJ ass hits.
Speaker 2: DJs get back to you yet, I don't think she's Maybe they're not active on Instagram, you know, No, No, they'ren't posting the party.
Speaker 3: Is she partying tonight? She might be partying to the Where was she's partying? We got to find her. She's not gotten back to me to tell.
Speaker 6: Her we're her biggest finds. We've listened to zero of her songs.
Speaker 1: Since eleven hours ago, and it does not say.
Speaker 3: She's seen it. Okay, busy, she's too busy. Party she's working on right, yes, yeah, right?
Speaker 6: Being a queer icon. You can't handle this ass part too.
Speaker 3: You can't control sorry, control something, No more room in hell too. I don't remember the first one. Same, yeah, okay, Raiders, what was it? Arc Grace, This is weird.
Speaker 6: Oh that was long where someone near us went loudly. We waited three years for that.
Speaker 4: We revealed us in twenty twenty one, and now into the thought being like, oh is the teaser one now we.
Speaker 3: Canna see what it is, And it was another like ten seconds long, and then it was just twenty twenty five, like doubt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, nice logo, I remember the logo looks cool. I was gonna say it like it was very It was very retro.
Speaker 5: But I've been burned before by space games with retro logos.
Speaker 3: They are yeah. Next was the first time Dan leans over and asks, is this the thing for perverts? That first game was Infinite Infinity. Nikki shout out.
Speaker 6: The answer to that one is yes, okay.
Speaker 3: Pervert sense was tingling like the weird young anime girl and all the animals.
Speaker 6: Yeah them, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I think she's dying, are we all?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: But I think that's like, I think that's like the adrenaline whatever else the body gives you when you die, and.
Speaker 6: I think she was just having like an hour Creek Bridge incident.
Speaker 2: And that's I think this is like the last ones of her life and it's just their bodies, like we're gonna distract.
Speaker 3: You write about this, You're insane.
Speaker 2: There's that game with Turtle Sidata which was about Chopin dying right before all.
Speaker 3: Right, fair, fair, fair, next quick trailer. I think this is already out Warhammer Space Marine two? No, not out yet. No, No, I don't believe so anyways, don't think so.
Speaker 6: It seems like review copies are out.
Speaker 3: I've been Warhammer curious for a while.
Speaker 5: Just seems like such an expensive hobby to get people like Space Marine one.
Speaker 3: Can we go around the room and do our best sparge Marine spice? Marie Good?
Speaker 6: That was?
Speaker 3: That was was Michael Kane than you Fish. That was like Sean Connor. All right, Mike, I'm not your monkey. It comes down to September nine. Come on, scored, do it to. I don't like bananas.
Speaker 6: The banana's away from me.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yes, do you say spice spish ma Raine? I like okay.
Speaker 4: I remember we're sitting right next to the route from a skill up when his quote quote the screen everyone.
Speaker 3: Next was predecessor.
Speaker 6: They had the bad website U R l O. No. Wasn't it like playpread doctor.
Speaker 5: Guys, we gotta run these things past even a single teenager.
Speaker 2: I know that Predecessor dot Com was taken, but this game is weird though, because this is so before Fortnight at the games made Paragon person MOBA's this one, and then they know and then they just like when the game shut down, they just released all those assets for free. So then this indie studio is like, We're gonna use those and like make a game pretty similar to Paragone with like all those assets, but it's gonna be different.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be called Predecessor. It's dead. They said in the trailer. There's like two million people playing this game. Yeah, it is out already.
Speaker 2: Too many people playing, you know, sometimes you can get creative to get to that number. Sure, sure, the accounts created or whatever.
Speaker 3: I was curious about it, but I don't want to go to playpread dot Com.
Speaker 6: No, I feel like I get you on a list.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, there might be another very mobile esque game coming out too that apparently we can't talk about it anyways, so I might have a hard time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, our next Path of Exile too. I don't know why I don't like Path of Exile. I like the oblo a lot. Yeah, Dune Awakening. People seem high on this whenever they play it.
Speaker 6: I was literally like I was losing my mind because I've been curious about this one.
Speaker 3: I really like Dune.
Speaker 6: But the bit in the trailer when they're.
Speaker 5: Like on a Racus you can come from anything or whatever, and I'm like, that's not what the it's about. You literally know, he's a prince who has a team of witches on his side.
Speaker 11: You can't just come from anything on Oracus and in fact, the opposite Skywalker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I thought there was something about it that just looked a little bit jan to me.
Speaker 2: It's an m M, it's gonna be That's why it was like, it's a survival game, but it's a survival mml oh.
Speaker 3: That's why it didn't look feeling.
Speaker 6: But I do love a character creator.
Speaker 5: You did that.
Speaker 6: It looked like a good character create.
Speaker 3: It has a problem to do with like the kind of weird looking facial hair, Like I don't know, I don't never do.
Speaker 6: Facial hair on a character because I'm always just trying to make me in the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so same, But that's why I noticed a lot of the problem. Next was re animal. Oh freaky looking scary.
Speaker 6: That looks cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great.
Speaker 6: Thought their joke about it being the next upcoming cozy.
Speaker 3: Actually that made me laugh. Shot out to Ak's co host, I forget her name. Uh.
Speaker 4: I think that that was a smart move because, like you know, Keeley has always been like the face of these shows, and it's just it's a lot of killie.
Speaker 1: Coming out between everything.
Speaker 4: And even like the Oscars or the Emmys or whatever, they'll have the host, but they're not out there as much as Keeley was out there.
Speaker 1: Just having someone to help. That's you know, obviously very safe drains.
Speaker 2: Especially since you know, I assume because of like you know, the lay set to strike and other things like that, there might not be a whole lot of like the for guests might be a little bit more limited.
Speaker 6: I wish I could recall her name. She did do a great job.
Speaker 3: Shocks I think was her like, yeah, she was.
Speaker 6: Like like a legit competitive gamer and.
Speaker 3: Now she did like yeah she did like League of Legends tournaments and oh she's a shoutcaster for League and she played competitive on real tournament. Right.
Speaker 6: Oh cool, Yeah that match she seemed cool and she seemed and she she had her ship together. I very much thought she was a great host.
Speaker 3: Next comes the second game. Is this for perverts? An Impact?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, yeah, okay, I've never like you should already know that.
Speaker 4: It's for perfect I've never really seen it in motion, and then I saw, yeah, yeah it's guy theory's not for perverts.
Speaker 3: No, well, it depends on what you're talking. Okay, Monster Hunter Wild that game looks so.
Speaker 6: Good that one's actually also for perverts.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, actually, yeah, that very exciting. I that was cool.
Speaker 5: I can't get on board with Monster Hunter because I think the fights are just too long for my ADHD to deal with.
Speaker 6: I get so bored.
Speaker 5: But like I saw, I watched the demo of that during SGF, and I think it looks great And I think if you're into Monster Hunter, you're gonna have such a good time with this thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I'm as surprised. No, like narrowing down the release dates still you said twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, next Naraka Blade Point, Cross tomb Raider and what's okay, I know the second thing? What was that first? Roco Blatant Point is like ad It came out a couple of years ago. Yeah, it's a style of action. Yeah. Is she related to Baraka from World Comba? Also?
Speaker 6: So is the concept of this? Is it just these two hot women are now going to team Yeah? I think so across space in time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. Okay, like that next Fatal Furiosity of the Wolves, my is in it. Yay is a fan favorite character from Fatal Fury.
Speaker 6: She's trailer was about her boobs.
Speaker 2: Yes, well that's a kind of a major asset of Yeah. She's also going to be a guest character and street fighter next year.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people, this is a probably Kay's second most popular character after Terry, the other person that from S and K that's going to be a ste Fighter six.
Speaker 3: It's cool because she actually wasn't in the last.
Speaker 2: Fatal Theory, which was Garu, right, because that's kind of like a whole new generation thing.
Speaker 3: This one's fun. We do have a lot of those new generation characters, but we do get to have like mind some other people back so and like she has any costume, but she also has their classic one, which is even more boobs, So everyone's even more boob.
Speaker 6: It's one tonight.
Speaker 3: You couldna win that most video game presentations, what did they say online.
Speaker 6: Actually, yeah, no, people complain so much.
Speaker 5: But it's like, I don't know, dog like, look at anything that's coming out, and the number of women you can jack off to that way is the number you can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the Yeah. Yeah, I'm doing the mental math here. We'll come up with that tally after.
Speaker 6: It's good science.
Speaker 3: It's good science.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: Next, Plenty of people could jerk off to this game. Meccha break. Oh yeah, like five five armored core looking sure, even Spielberg's sons one.
Speaker 6: No, that was that was the one with the bad name, wasn't it. Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was earlier, Okay, yeah, yeah it was the worst son had a game?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember it was a Spielberg And then the woman whose name Jeff Keeley mis pronounced yes, but he said.
Speaker 6: Titania, and I was like, girl, wickedly talented Jesus Christ. There were so few people on stage learned to say their names.
Speaker 3: You got this, Jeff? Next all Jeff. I didn't know there was a second one, but we get Monument Balley three.
Speaker 2: I remember there was a second one. Remember when this was the game that Kenvin Spacey liked in House of Cards.
Speaker 3: Oh thought, that's right, I forgot.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 6: That's why I don't remember the second one.
Speaker 2: The second time I thought about House of Cards today because I brought it up at the train and I was like, bab remember when he pushed that girl onto the train past and then you walked away from me.
Speaker 6: We're waiting on the platform for the train. He's like, remember that time that girl got pushed in front of the train and House of Cards?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, all right, I'm going over here, and I brought up pushed in front of Yeah, we had a much more civil conversation.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel threatened at all. Siev's Civilization seven.
Speaker 6: What's great? You get into that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: I like Civilization Sure. I didn't get the super pay attention to this showler. I was writing a story some almost actually have to work or anything, So.
Speaker 3: I like jan was making no whenever I looked up, I didn't love what I saw. So Civilization six had a very exaggerated art style that was controversial and a lot of people didn't like it, I guess, but I thought it looked great.
Speaker 6: It made a big deal good changing the art style on this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it looks just kind of more normal, which I think maybe is what more people wanted.
Speaker 6: I guess, but no, I understand though I find that boring. But I'm Sieves not for me, so it's not up to me. But you like SIV, so glad you are not like some.
Speaker 2: Big efficient auto. But I like playing Sieves, So I don't know. It's probably not that big a deal.
Speaker 3: And maybe I look.
Speaker 2: Closer, I'll get a better appreciation. But I really like the way Sieves six looked. Actually well, see next.
Speaker 3: We have Bailey mahers Is twenty twenty three Game of the Year getting DLC Starfield getting a car revate cool.
Speaker 6: If there's one thing I love, it's adding a car to a game. That'll fix it?
Speaker 2: Ye is my starting a car for free like today? It was a shadow drop. It's coming out ahead of the paid DLC.
Speaker 3: The PAIDLC being shattered space. Bailey, you're gonna get back in there. No, okay? Is anybody on staff a Starfield defender?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Lake played through it was more of a defender than a lot of us.
Speaker 1: You start with it longer than most of it.
Speaker 6: I can't start enough.
Speaker 5: How much I played the game like, I didn't decide. I hated it after twenty minutes. I really really put effort in. I don't like writing hateful trailers after not giving something a chance I wanted to like it. I was personally being trayed by Todd Howard. You couldn't wear a single crop top.
Speaker 6: In that game.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like synectaical of my entire issue the game where Todd Howard didn't think about what I wanted and just did what he wanted.
Speaker 3: And I disagree, Todd. We are words. It's not quite on site, but they got words.
Speaker 6: We have something to discuss.
Speaker 3: Oh god, there's so many caves alright, Marvel Rivals cool. I like Captain America, me too. I liked the Winter Soldier's.
Speaker 5: Funny new catchphrase is something that his arms, Yeah, like I'm armed or something.
Speaker 3: Dangerous armed.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, wow, that's sort of incongruous with what we know about the character, but I like this sillion new taste.
Speaker 3: Next, we have a secret level which was the The Mega Man The Mega Man Show. Yes, I think this had the biggest pop of the night, at least for the people in the studio. They did yeah, yeah, they perked out, Yeah, excited for that. Next we have Age of mythology. That's a Ben Hanson one.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, tower Born sharp visual size, look like castle pressures like super like well animated, like side scrolling.
Speaker 5: I was like, this doesn't sounding really like this is the bit when I went for a walk. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I was gonna fall asleep.
Speaker 4: Delta Force that looks like the most generic just like yeah, semi colon and like a sub This is like a joke video game.
Speaker 3: I mean it looked fine at the game. Was that one of the Call of Duty looking like things? Yeah, helicopters day some stuff just worring. Yeah, next Kingdom come Deliverance too. The vibes.
Speaker 2: There's always something we're with the viz. It's too bad because it's like, ah, this looks like a Skyrim is just like more realistic.
Speaker 3: That kind of sounds appealing. But yeah yeah, there's something about the vines. Yeah, something about the vines. Then we had more Zendless Zone zero, and then we had the pervert check Three of the Night, hon Ki star Rail and crossover with Fates Stay the Night. Let's Fate Stay the Night perverts the match made in Heaven. Then we have Batman Arkham Shadow the VR game.
Speaker 6: This is when I came back into the room, I was gone for a while. I was really gonna fall asleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if I want another Arkham game. I don't want a VR. I just don't have a lot of faith in just VR games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like we sure are, like we're pretty much done with that, like that low Echo Studio Dot like one of the most talented ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think there was just too high a barrier to entry for VR because it's not just the price point for the hardware, it's also the like physical discomfort of it.
Speaker 4: Yes, but even like with like the Quest, it's pretty comfortable, Like I have space, I have a quests, and I have like every game.
Speaker 3: On it, and I never put that thing on.
Speaker 6: But it's just like I can't. I have a Quest too that I won as a prize.
Speaker 5: I use it as my call it my Beat Saber machine because I only play Beat Saber on it. But like I can't just play it in my room. I have to like go somewhere where there's more space. So it's our sort of like that, like people with limited space are not able to play it.
Speaker 6: People with limited mobility, they're limited in the number of games they're able to play on it. It's just there's so much stuff where it's like, well, if you have this, you can't do it. If you have this, you can't do it.
Speaker 5: If you don't have the fucking six hundred dollars machine, you can't do it. And it's just like, of course it's not doing well. It has is such a high barriered entry compared to any other game system and way fewer games.
Speaker 6: It's got the Dreamcast problem on top of everything else. Just not enough games.
Speaker 3: Games take forever to make uber. The last time I was wowed by a VR game was that Archer Rocket League game we played that was actually knock That was a lot of really really that's something we're like VR. It could only really be done in VR. Yeah, yeah, you can also do it on the WIIU Okay, I guess the WI. Yeah there's a wiggle. Don't remind me of the Wi right now, folks, Get ready week next week, E week, A little we got Little Nightmares three. Yeah, I never played the other ones. I didn't love them.
Speaker 4: My wife like Limbo and Inside ye any Quickies and Cream Like, it's not Cookies and Creamlight.
Speaker 3: It's a single player it's.
Speaker 6: Super Massive, right, I'm a fan of super Massive.
Speaker 3: I want to say it's super Massive.
Speaker 6: I remember because their logo pops up and I was like, I forgot that.
Speaker 3: They're oh, yeah, I did that.
Speaker 6: I'm a fan of that studio. But I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's not not one of the it's not in the category of their games that I did with per Se Make Another Quarry.
Speaker 3: Next we have Bruise It hurts here?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 3: Okay? Hold on, doctor Bailey text your death here.
Speaker 6: I don't see anything.
Speaker 3: I think I'm just tired and achy. Okay, well, we're getting through the list.
Speaker 11: Come on.
Speaker 3: The podcast is for the people. Thank you, Bailey. They like it when I do random asides. Next, we have uh. One of my favorite games of the night, disappointingly was not the sequel to Hurdy Gurdy, but oh it's called Hurdling.
Speaker 4: Honestly, out of all the trailers I saw to night, that was the one where I was maybe most like curious about this, Like he just looked unique when you're hurting all those.
Speaker 3: Cows, and it looked really beautiful.
Speaker 4: And I don't know why I was excited, because because it's like it reminded me of the beginning of Twilight Princess where you're hurting those goats, and I hate that part.
Speaker 3: Of Twilight Princess because it takes holding to hear them going.
Speaker 4: But a game focused on doing that, and it looked super beautiful, had this like not quite realistic art style, like I thought it looked really cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought I read that Redemption one had very good hurting. I thought that, you know, that's a bad game, though it wanted to go. I'm clear I like to also, but I'm not going to fight that fight. But I loved the one I played.
Speaker 5: Too until I accidentally punched my horse while I was trying to brush it, and I was so ashamed that I put it away forever and I never picked it up.
Speaker 3: You can never horse. It's long and born. The horse is a horse, of course, of course, unless that horse was punched by Bay so bad. Next we have the return of Peter Mully. Everyone got up out of their seats. They put through their one life. We had knowledge. I mean, I loved how he dropped. I love how he just came out and like admitted that the decade or two decades he spent work Bobile came for was a waste of.
Speaker 1: His He was doing like NFT stuff and Curiosity tubes and it is.
Speaker 6: He was just like, I don't know why I did that.
Speaker 3: I'm back.
Speaker 2: Curiosity Cube, right, Yeah, just drew Dicks on it. And then the guy wanted didn't get anything and he didn't make the.
Speaker 3: Core. That was wild. Oh I love that weird. He showed off a new game, Masters of Albion.
Speaker 6: I thought that would be fun.
Speaker 3: Look, it makes a fable in black and white. It had the hand thing and everything. It's like it looked like a very tearful promise.
Speaker 5: You make a sandwich, is how they they literally they were like the three things they showed us in a row is you can make a sandwich. You can drop a person right out of this guy and they'll screams ugliest building, you can test a sword and kill someone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I was like nostalgically he was narrating the trailer, and I was nostalgic for Pewter mom very lofty ideas for the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know many of these are gonna pan out, but can't tell me. It's's been so long that like there's nothing he's showing anybore. That's like Oh, that can't be. It's like everything's like that. Of course you can do that in a video game, now, why not? Next we have the game that probably misses the point of its source material, Squid Games. The game, Oh yeah, it was like fall guys. Remember that show? Yeah, that was a funny.
Speaker 5: You remember you remember how in that show, how those characters played that game and it didn't look fun and we loved them and then they all died.
Speaker 3: You remember that?
Speaker 5: What if we turn it into a silly, goofy fun game where you don't care about anyone when they die.
Speaker 3: What's the vibe of the show Squid Games? It's like sad? I see, I guess I.
Speaker 2: Thought it was like a comedy, and I'm like, I don't want to watch a comedy where people die, and also don't want to watch a sad thing where people die.
Speaker 6: But like I respect that it's sad with like mild horror elements.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very dark.
Speaker 6: Extremely depressing. It's extremely like grounded. Yeah that makes the like lofty premise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes the insane monetization of it that I have observed as an outsider pretty weird. Yeah yeah, Yeah. My favorite joke of the night was me whispering to Bailey, this is weird. This is like if you made a game based on Shawshank Redemption with the Fall guys.
Speaker 6: I mean it sort of reminds me of like, you know, there's like not to be like you.
Speaker 5: There's a tweet, but there's a tweet about like sci fi or like a sci fi author is like, this is my book. Do not make the torment nexus. And then it's like app developer, guess what we've made the torment nexus from your favorite book?
Speaker 3: Were Wow?
Speaker 6: You I don't know if the point of this media is.
Speaker 2: Really like Ready Player one guy being excited about the metaverse, I was like, look, I don't I'm not try to say Red Player one was bad, but I think that's what was going on there. Was presented as a bad thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll hate on ty shirt and I'll do that'll dig bad fucking Cassie choice for cyclops. I'm not going to get into that right now. Unknown nine Awakening A stop.
Speaker 5: I feel like you.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 6: I got eight cubes baby.
Speaker 3: Oh wait a second.
Speaker 2: This was the one where they all looked like dirty medieval people and it was just a CG trailer and the one dirty Girl like hug the guy's only the high five and the one guy am.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that was it. I hope that's it. It's only a medieval title. No, No, I'm missing the game like super Meat King or something.
Speaker 6: That Jeff Keey was the super Meat King for all.
Speaker 3: That was the one with the massive bomb dot com.
Speaker 2: Yes, Massive Bomb that we gotta get somebody off that if they put all of us in the game and forgiving them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Next to Air Greenberg and I like Turnover, I was like, I can't believe their website is called that.
Speaker 3: I don't think he cared. I had to let somebody know. I actually thought like the.
Speaker 4: Way they were like building up is like, oh, you know, make these devious traps and stuff like I always like Techno's exceptions.
Speaker 3: And stuff like just like shitty Mario Maker.
Speaker 4: Levels and do that and then have my friends played through it. That sounds fun'ally very fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was very hung up on mac bomb dot com.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had the logo head too. Tam and Lucy were in front of us and we were all looking at like, should we stop the show?
Speaker 6: Is this plain about us?
Speaker 3: Should we pull the feed?
Speaker 2: I thought it was weird that it seemed to not be Jeff Keeley doing the voice of Jeff Keeley and it was someone.
Speaker 6: Doing a Jeff Keey impression for sure.
Speaker 3: What if it was Troy Baker?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 3: All right, only a couple more games, guys, Wow arena as long as the show arena breakout in infinite? Was this the dirty medieval one?
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 3: No, No, I got the I got the dirty one. I know that, but this one could be anything. Who knows.
Speaker 6: We were at this point, I think just really eager to leave that shin fucking room.
Speaker 3: Well because then also you mentioned that there was a key booth and I'm like, I want a VIP.
Speaker 6: I was like, why aren't we there? And then we left and they were having like a dance club in there, and I'm like, why aren't we there?
Speaker 4: I've never once seen a DJ and thought, I wish I was in there unless you DJ Asids?
Speaker 3: What if it wasn't? Responded? Yeah, what is she doing on Instagram right now?
Speaker 6: They set up like a club for VIPs.
Speaker 3: Right outside the room, oval curtain around an airplane hangar.
Speaker 6: Floor the celebrities can party.
Speaker 3: Respect and Jakey if they hired DJ Asketids more more. I already respect you infinite more, but it could be more. With DJ we went to church with Troy Baker.
Speaker 6: We're okay, we did kind of No, it was great.
Speaker 3: I loved meeting Troy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Next Diablo for Vessel of Hatred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, I'm excited. Although it's weird because so like no new in Vessel of Hatred. But it's just like it's kind of like a variant of Witch Doctor, but we're not saying the words of witch Doctor anymore, I think, because you know problems. Yeah yeah, yeah, so it's just called like spirit not even Shaman, I forget spirit Walker or something like that. But it's weird because the game doesn't have like.
Speaker 3: A traditional like sword and shield class, would you think because everyone thought the DLC character would be that, but it's not.
Speaker 2: But then like they were showing a character of a shield, I was like, oh, here it is. Then they showed like a kid that turned into a demon. I was like, what are they like adding like four new classes because there's all this stuff and it turns out those are just companion characters, and I'm like, no, I want to have the shield. I don't I don't want just some guy I don't control to have the shield, so I'm excited for the expansion, but I don't know, give me a freaking sword and board.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been more curious about Diablo for l Yeah, I think it's fine.
Speaker 2: I think I think some people who act like that new Luke Patroiter Will called was like some big game changer are a little delusional. Like I think you maybe you always liked Diablo and this definitely makes it better, but like I'm not playing it. Yeah, I don't doesn't feel like some different game to me.
Speaker 6: Do You Have Four?
Speaker 3: Was fun?
Speaker 5: And I'm not just saying that because the game means Yablo femed Tarot cards at the party?
Speaker 3: Where are the Deo pet ones?
Speaker 6: They're in my room, just a door down.
Speaker 3: Oh you're gonna read my game and you do the podcast.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'll go get the I'm gonna I'll be right back everyone. I'm gonna go get some neopets tarot cards and.
Speaker 3: Do a Sure you don't want to talk about the first breaker Kazan.
Speaker 6: That could be anything.
Speaker 3: Is that the dirty medieval one? No, that's the sort of the berserk guts grade.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, you know what I thinks I thought about that was like, it looks like Sick Freed, a nightmare from Soul calib In, like a Dark Souls game, And I was like, all right, I love Stickfreed.
Speaker 2: N I thought this is part of the DNF franchise. There's DNF Duel, which is a fighting game you can No, I don't know what it stands.
Speaker 3: I thought this is a part of like Berserk the moment, well maybe the rage. Maybe DNF is like it's some kind of brand d n F.
Speaker 2: Because there's a game called DNF Duel that's a fighting game that's like relatively popular, and I think it has like a similar art style.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: Next we have Aura History Untold. That was another like sim looking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this game, this game I think i'd been a thing that you saw before. I forget it was a new platform, but something that I announced.
Speaker 3: Uh. Next, this is the dirty game Dark and Darker. Oh that makes sense. I liked the look of this game, I guess. Yeah. And then this was the game that I was freaking out about and I had the face because I thought it was something else. Float Topia is not the game I was thinking of, what do you think? It was? Barely okay? Then was the game really kids two d played as children story. I got very excited because they're all little cheebies, and then the show ends with two games. Actually, uh, Indiana Jones. It's just coming out day after my birthday. I think that looks very I thought it looked great. YEA, thought it.
Speaker 6: Looked really fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know you're not Indian Jones person jammed. No, I was still excited by why I saw it. I like the rides a lot. Yeah, I like the emphasis on, like the puzzle stuff. I hope that kind of really pans out.
Speaker 6: That's fun in that context.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely so I like Indiana Jones. I like machine games right, and yeah, you know, I know some people are like going off by the first person thing.
Speaker 3: I'm not at all No, no, I'm all before it looks really so, it looks right. I'm excited. If I were to try and get into Indiana Jones, I should just start from the first movie.
Speaker 4: Watch Traders, Last Stark, the first three. I haven't seen Dialog Destiny, but came into the Crystal Skull.
Speaker 3: We watch Real Bad Doing.
Speaker 5: We can't talk about Kingdom of the Crystal Skull anymore because squirts in that.
Speaker 3: Oh right.
Speaker 1: Supporter front of the show.
Speaker 2: Literally the scene show that's literally the worst scene is Shila Blue swinging with the monkeys.
Speaker 6: That's not the monkey's fault.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, let's get Squirt for the Game Awards.
Speaker 1: We get out a monkey on the Yes, I would love it already know her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then to end the show a surprise announcement Mafia Old Country.
Speaker 4: Sure those games are good. I think those are good. Eight out of ten games out of ten is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I think they certainly had a niche they could have filled a bit better when it was like a really long wait for the new Grandado coming out.
Speaker 3: You know, they could have had that.
Speaker 4: Saints Row thing where it's like, we know you're all waiting for this next gen Gonsole, so you're Saint.
Speaker 3: Roe, right, yeah, try that again? Right, well I'm talking about like right, no, but you're right Saint Roe kind of like yeah, like it was the Xboxery sixty grand thought before we had Grando thought of four. Yeah, yes, so yeah, I don't know when this is coming out, but don't it's coming out before DJ six very well could, very well could. I'll play it.
Speaker 4: I'm not like super excited about it. It was a weird kind of like one final I thought, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess that the mob stuff doesn't do a lot for me. Yeah, I find it excessively violent and gross. But I mean there's somebody that an Italian. I don't know if that's even it. I don't know, but it took me forever to watch Goodfellas and like I had, well, Goodfellas is good. Mike, did you recognize that? Isn't it funny that we heard the Godfather theme earlier in the day. Yeah, it was foreshadow that was foreshadowing.
Speaker 2: We also saw chart Baker and I couldn't believe that we saw his Indiana Jones came to we literally shadowing.
Speaker 6: Foreshadowed the last two games of the show. One fell Swoop got shushed.
Speaker 3: Out of the chocolate factory because we didn't see the haunted chocolate tear.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's all coming together.
Speaker 4: I just realized, you know, you were talking about Italian like mob stuff and everything. For anyone who's ever doubted if it's a bit where it's like, oh, I didn't know Mike or Venny were Italian. I was like twenty four hours on the ground here in Germany before I realized, oh shit, I half German.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were looking at some like I have never thought. I'm like, oh wait, I have here right.
Speaker 4: He was like something awake, and yeah, oh that's right because that we were Belgian, because my grandma was in the Belgian American Club. No one ever talks about how my mom's side is German. And I was like, oh yeah, I'm half German.
Speaker 2: Home there's something involving a timeline that will be in the travel a lot.
Speaker 3: I also enjoyed Quay. Yeah. Yeah, this has been a fun, fun to day. I'm tired. This is also games Com Proper hasn't started yet. Tomorrow we have a bunch of a point Oh my god. Yes, that's Opening Night Live and we're gonna end today's BombCast. Thanks for joining us everyone. I know it's a different show, and uh, I hope you had fun. I hope you enjoyed it. But we're gonna end it with Bailey reading Mikey's tarot cards. I'll get up all right.
Speaker 6: I could just do a single card reading for you if you want.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna get death that's actually upside whatever.
Speaker 5: I like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think tower's cool. I kind of well, you know, you do know the tower. I don't.
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll just say stop when you feel like you want me to stop shuffling the cards, ignore that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got it.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna I already shuffled, but I'm just gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Keep going. That's that's power out twice. It feels like the tower. It's not.
Speaker 6: It's the Queen of cups.
Speaker 3: Cups. The cup was in persona, what the hell cups? We'll do what the queen is.
Speaker 6: Maybe we'll do that one and then I'll let you choose one to we'll do it. Okay, I like very traditional to card reading.
Speaker 5: Just go for the.
Speaker 3: I can do cups.
Speaker 2: Is it's right because cups you get as a bonus after a fight, and it restores your mana sometimes.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, sure, keep going. Yeah you know, and I don't believe this at all, but it's fun. It's all believe this.
Speaker 6: We just think it's fun.
Speaker 3: There's a big church. Will repent after it. Yeah, we've got to all dial on it. Keep going.
Speaker 6: This one has just given me some like very accurate readings. Tragically enough.
Speaker 3: I hate it every time, Oh another one fell out.
Speaker 6: It's like four.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work.
Speaker 6: It doesn't count.
Speaker 2: If it's four, Mike, please pick a Cardal the cosmos has not spoken to me yet.
Speaker 3: You complain about going to bed and he's taking twenty minutes. Now, okay, this is a good bit. I love it.
Speaker 6: Do it or I'm just gonna do it for you, like a good reading.
Speaker 3: I screamed, Now if I said no, Night of Cups, big cup guy? Page of one page. So I was, I do work on the website that did the cuphead video. True? Yeah, you're such a guy.
Speaker 6: Are you even the Night of ups Queen of Cups?
Speaker 3: That's upside right?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to say I don't know anything about beds.
Speaker 6: It's okay.
Speaker 5: I'll read the whole entry, including the description of the card art, because this book's very good. They give a lot of details, but the first half of it is always like a description of.
Speaker 3: The art on the car. Sure, it's not okay.
Speaker 5: In the spacious and bright soup kitchen, the soup Fairy checks her recipe book as she stirs a thick, hearty soup.
Speaker 6: For some neo pets.
Speaker 5: This is the only meal they'll have for the day, so she takes great care and making sure each soup is wholesome.
Speaker 6: And nourishing. She stirs the soup with a long wooden ladle.
Speaker 5: In the handle, there is a hole in the shape of a heart, symbolic of the love and care she puts into each meal.
Speaker 3: Literally, what's the thing?
Speaker 5: The Queen of Cups is a representation of intuition and compassion. They are a person who is able to tune into the emotions of others and be a comforting figure to those in neat. You'll need to call in these strengths and the times ahead. Be aware of your capacity for empathy fatigue. Helping others can be draining on yourself.
Speaker 2: This is how I got depressed from that Anime Mario party because of your empathy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just does the soup very it's her help to truly pour.
Speaker 3: That's a terrible to set limits. Okay, all right, guys, that's it. You heard it past. Let's take anyone's anymore. No more kindness for being. I got a lot of problems with people. His Energy of Cups, Night of Cups upside down reverse reverse reverse.
Speaker 6: Okay, Sorry.
Speaker 5: The Night of Cups shows the dark side of can Rick and his pursuits. Perhaps you had high ideals or dreams going into a project, but reality has come back to bite you. Perhaps you were tempted by beauty only to realize that the jewels were fake.
Speaker 6: Or perhaps the focus of your amorous intention doesn't reciprocate.
Speaker 3: Your feelings amorous intentions.
Speaker 5: In all of these cases, your romanticism has led you astray, making you sulky, moody, and jealous.
Speaker 3: This is also about that anime Mario party game. I think now the time to.
Speaker 6: Listen to a trusted compatriot and get a reality check.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 6: Else in parentheses, it clarifies Kenrick is the leader of.
Speaker 3: The Thieves Guilt.
Speaker 6: He played a major role in the Hannah and.
Speaker 5: The Ice Caves plot and regularly battles in the War for the Obelisk along.
Speaker 6: With the rest of his guilt.
Speaker 3: The War for the.
Speaker 6: Final One is the page of wands reversed reverse Reverse. Okay, it's not always bad when they're reversed.
Speaker 2: Into the one that wasn't reversing pretty nice. The ones reverse was like your piece of shit.
Speaker 3: No one loves you. The person that you love definitely doesn't love you. That was a mistake. Dan's gonna tell you all about him.
Speaker 5: Reversed The Darkening Evening Sky and trees overhanging the bluff form a void that threatens.
Speaker 6: To consume Judora not always bad.
Speaker 5: This represents the more selfish quality these of the page of Wands, their pride, knowing that they are destined for greater things.
Speaker 6: Engaging with the tedium of daily life feels demeaning.
Speaker 3: Okay, keep going.
Speaker 6: An overinflated ego can significantly change, much more so than being of service to others.
Speaker 5: And then, as in the parenthetical, it clarifies Judora lives in her bluff and fairyland. She gives quests in exchange for special prizes as long as you don't help her.
Speaker 6: Sworn rival elusin. What Hasjendora done to deserve such a bad reputation?
Speaker 3: There are no witnesses to say so, so you get to put those all together now or I.
Speaker 6: Think they all just represent different elements in your situation.
Speaker 3: So get yourself in to be clear, I'm conceded. Nobody loves me, and and I give thanks me opet and folks, that's gonna do it for the giant BombCast on the road. Thank you for joining us. I hope you enjoyed the special episode. We're gonna continue to spend the rest of the week in Germany. Look forward to more videos. Uh Tune in next week for another episode of the Giant BombCast. I've been jam guest.
Speaker 2: Well, be Week next week, which it's August right now, August, it's August.
Speaker 3: Do you worry that BE week has overshadowed August a little bit? Well, you know, Grub came up with a great idea of August, and then I came up with a stupid idea of just proclaiming that it's BE Week.
Speaker 6: I think that was a good idea. I think they're both equally good ideas. I think it's going to be the Giant Bee Cast.
Speaker 3: So actually, next week on the Giant BombCast, we're gonna have v GPS uh so, Nikky Grayson and John Warren joining us on the podcast and for the voicemailed dumb Truck. We're gonna it's gonna be a b filled episode. We're gonna got Jerry signs and the driver of the dump truck has returned. Ben Pack is joining us.
Speaker 4: W Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been Jan, he's been Dan, he's been Mike, she's been Bailey, and you at home have been grateful. See you next week for another episode of The Gibob Gus. Alright, clap wow, whoa look at us. Good job. That was a good yeah.