Speaker 1: How many the babies do you need to avoid extinction?
Speaker 2: How many babies?
Speaker 1: Babies, babies, baby babies, two three hundred baby babies. Welcome back News Radio eight forty wha. Yes, the Tony and White Chow brought to you by the Kentucky Office of Highways Safety.
Speaker 2: No Pope yet, no, now.
Speaker 1: Let you know when it happens. Okay, we're watching our very.
Speaker 2: Special Pope monitor that no other news. Yes it has This was awarded to me and Tony and John correct because they know the journalistic integrity of this show a lot. Oh no, no, no, it's just somebody walking into the bathroom. I thought we had something for a second.
Speaker 3: It's actually because Tony's a part of the Catholic People's Society.
Speaker 2: Well that's a bigas. He didn't like to play that card though, John, what are you doing man? Thank you. He likes to keep that part of his life private and he rarely talks about the Catholic People's Society.
Speaker 1: There is a science to the number of kids that each couple has to have to avoid extinction on our planet.
Speaker 2: I like it when they say it's two point three.
Speaker 1: Hold on, where you go, kid, No matter how hard elon Musk is trying to curb the uh. And who's the other guy. Who's the actor that's got talking.
Speaker 2: About his man?
Speaker 1: America's got talent, Nick and Nick Cannon, Elon Musk. I think Elon is up to like fifteen kids now. But for in order for humanity, the humanity to avoid long term extinction. And this is the problem, ladies and gentlemen, each woman, I thought you were gonna say, I don't see gender.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't see gender. And by the way, men can get pregnant too. It's twenty twenty five, you ignorant bastard.
Speaker 1: Each woman would need to bear two point seven children.
Speaker 2: I think I'm like, in a situation like that, I think I'm zero point four of a child. Okay, like you know what I'm saying, I'm not smart enough to be a.
Speaker 1: Okay, the reproduction rate right now for two thirds of the planet two point one we are under we are going to go extinct if we don't have more kids.
Speaker 3: John, you're doing your part. We've done part of the part.
Speaker 2: We have one. Correct, you gotta have one point four more kids, dude?
Speaker 1: Correct? All right, So here's here's the thing. What do you think the United States fertility rate.
Speaker 3: Is three, John, I don't even is it just a single number.
Speaker 1: It's one point six, So we're we're way no one's having kids. So it's the lowest number in the history of America. It's one point six. I remember when I was going to school in the seventies. Everyone had multiple siblings, like everybody.
Speaker 2: Seventies, eighties. Just look at somebody hot and you get pregnant.
Speaker 1: All right, But obviously things are working against us. The only, the real, the only continent that's having babies is Africa. Those numbers are exploding everyone else, even India, China. They're the numbers for per per capita. No, I can't trying to be correct on who's got people that have ovaries? Oh that's probably even wrong too, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't.
Speaker 1: I can't bring up ovaries. Having children is well below two point seven. And I got to tell you in the Pacific RIM, South Korea, Japan.
Speaker 2: Pacific Rim, yeah, she just loves it.
Speaker 1: Take a dollar round. It's dirty and I shouldn't allow it, but I'm gonna go to But they are having way below. They're even farther down. Matter of fact, South Korea, they're having fewer babies than people dying, so more people are dying.
Speaker 3: Population is decreasing.
Speaker 1: Correct, so more people are dying than they're having babies.
Speaker 3: In India, that used to require you to have a certain amount of children, or maybe they still do well.
Speaker 1: The reason there's a lot of Asian kids in all of our schools and why my friends, my kids friends are all because China they had that rule. If they would give away the girls, Yeah, you can only have one kid, and if it was a girl, they would just the parents would just give it away.
Speaker 2: You would hope they would give away other things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very sad.
Speaker 3: So that is a problem.
Speaker 1: We've got issues, and part of the issue is what affordability and whether you want to drag a kid into what the hell is going on on the planet right now.
Speaker 2: So you're saying that the human race could be.
Speaker 1: Extinct if things don't turn around, We're not gonna have enough people. Like the whole talking point used to be overpopulation. Now it's going to be we won't have enough people.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me there's going to be less people in front of me at the self checkout at.
Speaker 1: Kroger Now I knew this story would make Dwefe happy because he doesn't care. He's fifty seven, so he doesn't care. He's only got a couple more years. Hell, you could have next.
Speaker 2: Week e Nkes let me way in on this situation. Then, oh no, you won't be proud of me, though you guys will be proud of me yesterday. So here's what this is. What it sucked the past couple of weeks, it rained, and it rained every day it rains five or six days. You can't cut the grass when it's wet. At least I can don't have like the big Wizard Warrior, you know, one of those big zero zero turns. You know, I got the lawn boy.
Speaker 1: You know, regular lawn war can cut grass when it's win can't.
Speaker 3: He goes out with like like a shank and starts cutting in with his hand.
Speaker 1: Is this a lead into some shady raids? Because yesterday the sun came out.
Speaker 2: That's my point, though, that's my point. Yesterday the sun finally came out of the grass. It was it was dried enough to cut, but it was so tall, you know what I mean, Because all the days of rain, it was so freaking tall. This is what he's complaining about that yesterday. It was great, it was good to get it finally cut. But I was watching Susan cut the grass and it kept bogging down. Like the more it kept bogging down, she'd have to back it up, and she'd have to stamp, stamp, stamp, and then she was started up and she go five feet to bog down. So clearly she needed help. So I got up off my ass and did the right thing, and I called her sister Kathy had her come over to help her.
Speaker 1: Such a good husband.
Speaker 2: But man alive, had not not intervened, she would have out there all night.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you all had your shady rays first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did have our rays. She was wearing her color Rush Shady Rais. I wore mine end to day. By the way, when the do you see these color Rush those orange barrels on the here state and they just pop out at you. Plus if you lose them, scratch them, if you break them, they replace them. Shady Rais in the oxypor Center online, it's Shadyrais dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, dad shares. Remember we were talking this day at how much Disney costs. That's right, did you see the the article on that. So the dad gets online and says, here's a family of five spending one day in Disney, and you don't do one day. You can't do one day in Disney. You gotta do a week, or you gotta do to do everything, you gotta do seven days or something crazy. So he got seven point seven million views as of last night when he did a video of here's how much it costs for a family of five to spend one day at Disney. Okay, the biggest expense, of course, is just the tickets to get in nine hundred and seventy four dollars.
Speaker 2: Whoo, how many people five?
Speaker 1: Five? And he got a discount for a child under ten?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So food, got food? They're so expensive? It is actually everything is Who are kidding?
Speaker 2: Or right?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: The first round of two bottles of water, three ice creams thirty bucks, then a pretzel and a beer twenty bucks. Lunch was personal pizzas Asada SODA's fifty bucks, and then they visited the Star Wars Galaxy Edge Park. Have you been? Is anybody? Have you are a big fan?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding? You mean the reason why it goes to see general you're in the.
Speaker 1: Park and you come around a corner and then all of a sudden, everything is Star Wars. So every person that's selling a soda is in full Star Wars outfit, and they hate when you buy a diet coke it comes in a futuristic you look like it's it looks like a space soda.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: And they no one, no one breaks character.
Speaker 2: Oh god, so the sun's annoying.
Speaker 1: The diet coke is seven bucks in the official and I'll tell you there's there's less soda in it.
Speaker 2: One more, yeah, you give it one more.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when you go to the Star Wars part of the park and you go to the Chinese, you say, man, I want some Chinese food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to cook it in what an ewok? Thirty six dollars for a margarita and a turo. But everything in the Galaxy Edge Park and every person that works there is in character, and all of this including they went to Disney Springs, which is another part of Disney for dinner, two hundred and forty five dollars for Mexican food. Lee, So what's the total for one day at Disney for a family of five.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say seven large.
Speaker 1: Fourteen hundred dollars, fourteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, learned to do on a budget. Bring your own food so you can do all that. Don't eat all the don't have every meal at the park, don't do that nonsense.
Speaker 1: And then the dad really kind of was a mean dad. He was because he's he wouldn't let his son buy a lightsaber.
Speaker 2: So he goes out his lightsaber.
Speaker 1: It was fifty bucks, but you could go up to two hundred, three hundred, four hundred dollars. So he's he goes in this and he goes it was fourteen hundred dollars. And I didn't even let my son buys the lightsaber. We didn't buy the lightning passes.
Speaker 2: Just you know. Yeah, I was trying to think of a save your money in a jar and do a jar jar Binks joke. Yes, And I didn't me thinking not do we worry or whatevery tower he talks.
Speaker 1: Jar Jar Binks may be the worst character in any movie, in any story. Ever.
Speaker 2: Let's go to spot and that can talk about Disneyland.
Speaker 1: That's in California. Okay, that's not the one in Orlando.
Speaker 3: Okay, one significantly more expensive than the other.
Speaker 1: No, they're about the same.
Speaker 2: But now, now this came after I did my Google search. It came, uh, generated from an AI. Does that make it inaccurate in any way?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I would think would be more accurate.
Speaker 3: We think, John, you think it's accurate. I trust the Google AI.
Speaker 2: Just take a poke at at Disneyland makes an estimated blank in daily reper What what did you say? Disneyland makes an estimated blank in daily revenue?
Speaker 3: So is this only factor in customers? Like, they're not to factor how much they're paying.
Speaker 2: Here, here's so I'll give you the I'll give you your operator. But here's what I want. I want y'all take a stab at how much they make a day, and then I'll tell you how much they're operating income? How much it cost to operate a day? Do you want to know that upfront?
Speaker 1: That's Disneyland in California. It's only one park.
Speaker 2: Okay, two parks? Oh? Is it two? Now? I think?
Speaker 1: So there's a magic kingdom and that's it. You're forgetting about Orlando.
Speaker 2: It's five parks.
Speaker 1: It's like four or five parks, in Orlando.
Speaker 2: You're forgetting about the Mortor sectionre you go to Mournor.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What's the operating cost?
Speaker 2: Operating costs just to run it. It's five point seven million a day.
Speaker 1: Okay, they probably bring make They probably make ten million dollars a day.
Speaker 2: I would say seven million, ten twenty million dollars okay a day.
Speaker 1: Okay, All right, well I mean right yeah. So well, so there's four parks in Orlando, and there's like thirty to fifty thousand in each park. People in each park at one hundred and seventy whatever dollars a day for the ticket for the ticket.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do Disney World. Oh is that bigger than disney landsh.
Speaker 1: It's ten times ten times?
Speaker 2: Oh, se you on what they bring in a day. I bet they bring in fifty million a day, thirty five million dollars a day.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Wow, it's crazy. I mean it's crazy, but it is. Once you get on the property, they have their own police and fire and it's all it's like a fantasy land and everything's perfect. There's not a piece of paper on the ground. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: If there's like a Disney Disney Disney enthusiasts out there, like maybe twelve eighty bitty ones. They're gonna pick at us because we have the numbers wrong. Let me just say I got the numbers off of the Google machine.
Speaker 1: I don't doubt those numbers. That sounds accurate, but they seem.
Speaker 3: But the employees are called what cast members?
Speaker 1: Cast members? What? The employees are cast members? They are part of the play. That is, so if a guy is sweeping up in the hallway.
Speaker 2: He's a castman.
Speaker 1: You go, what time's the busket here? He does the whole, Well, tell you, mister, and he does the whole I got. He knows every time of the bus it's gonna be there and all that.
Speaker 2: So they stay in character.
Speaker 1: They the guy that sweeps up has to know everything about the hotel that he's working in.
Speaker 3: Everything.
Speaker 2: So if I go to the Star Wars part and I asked the Wookie guy, Hey, Wookie, where can I get eliminade? Is he not gonna talk? Is he just gonna go.
Speaker 1: Pretty accurate?
Speaker 2: No, seriously, dude, that is the worst, the worst.
Speaker 1: Chewbacca.
Speaker 2: Serious, dude, My wife is pregnant and just she's craving to elimonade. You know eliminade. The hell is that that's a wokie. No, that's a wookie. Aqua Lock, aqua luck, my friend, let me take away your rayon.
Speaker 1: Eight A two oh nine six oh Louisville aqua lock dot com. Basement waterproofing, crawl space reconditioning, radon mitigation, and uh sub pumps.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm coming for one. When's the last time I had your sump? Plump? Sup? Pump replace? It's supposed to be every said plump. Maybe you have aum.
Speaker 1: You are kind of plump thinking of someone in my life, right.
Speaker 2: All right? But anyway your some pump. You're supposed to replace it every ten years.
Speaker 1: All right? And basement inspection man check them out. Aqua Loco to Louisville aquaock dot com. You know the name because that's what they do free quotes man. Radon mitigation is one of the biggest that you got to figure out if you've got radon because that could cause health problems in your family and they can take care of it well too sweet when you give them a call. But if you need waterproofing again, the sub pump like he's gonna do for Dwight. They'll take care of it. Louisville aqua lock dot com.
Speaker 2: Pella Windows and Doors. Have you ever thought about Pellow Windows and doors? You should house the energy bills in the summer, What about the winter? Are the high probably is your windows indoors. But listen to this. Pello Windows and Doors. They have replacement windows for new construction, commercial projects, vinyl fiberglass, would clad, patio doors, you name it. Pella Windows has it. But listen to this. They're not just made in America. Oh no, they take it one step further. They're made right here in Kentucky. Baby. There's a reason why Pello Windows and Doors has been ranked number one for highest quality, number one for highest craftsmanship, at number one for highest value. And by the way, you Conpella now and pay later, you're gonna love your beautiful Pella windows and doors. Don't take my word for it, though, Go by the showroom at twelve nine to ten Factory Lane or visit them online at Pela Louisville dot com. Stick Around News at the bottom of the hour, News Radio eight forty whas well names.
Speaker 1: That sounds like David Bowie. I'm sorry, uh tomorrow we are going to have Kenny G. Kenny G and you're gonna go sounds like a basketball player for Georgia Tech in the nineteen eighties. No, no, no, Kenny G is the old saxophone player.
Speaker 2: And I want to say, let's talk about sax baby, Let's talk about Ken nid G. Let me talk about please don't do that?
Speaker 1: Why okay. Plus we'll have the nine to one one dispatcher. Dispatcher that was on the call where the guy said, should I jump from the truck because he said, I think I'm gonna die? And he said, can you tell my family? Can you give this recording to my family if I don't make it? And she goes, I'll keep it, but you're gonna make it. We're gonna get you out of there.
Speaker 2: Was the uh driver from Little was Across. I don't over the road drive.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. We'll find those answers off and the Kentucky Derby Winter Sovereignty will not run in the preakedness.
Speaker 2: It's over a contract dispute. It uh it didn't get the endorsements.
Speaker 3: He didn't get as an il.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So.
Speaker 1: Because the new owners today they make more money off the stud fees. So what So if he just goes out as a Kentucky Derby winner, he gets this price. But if he gets destroyed in the PREAKDNUS two weeks later, maybe that price changes.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They make these like they make these horses so soft. Now it's just like, okay, they can't run, Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All these you know what? And these horses that take limousines to the track on Derby d they you make me sick.
Speaker 1: That's all they drink in their buckets, right, It's ridiculous. So, but some people are calling for some sort of rule to say if the horse doesn't have an injury, that you have to run in the Preakness, And if you don't have an injury, you gotta run in the Belmont. Like you make that part of it. If you're gonna get into the Kentucky Derby, Yeah, and you don't have any injuries, you gotta participate in the Preakness.
Speaker 2: Do you know what else I don't like about the new rules of the Derby. What if you're a horse and you cross the finish line without making a Kentucky Derby move, Yeah, doesn't count. It's not doesn't the NFL. You have to make a football move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't have that.
Speaker 2: Let's say football.
Speaker 1: They don't have it anymore. Kroger is offering today only seniors discount five percent.
Speaker 2: So you gotta you get five percent.
Speaker 1: Exclusively for ages fifty five or older, which includes two members of this show, you and John No No, plus more sports. PGA Tour Commissioner Jay Monahan. He's good, said last week, because remember when the last time the PGA Championship left Valhalla after the arrest and all that, people are like, well, that's it for Valhalla, right, he said, No way, he said, will. It's not a matter of will. But when for the fifth time would be the record number for a one place sales merchandise? All that stuff was over the top. It may be a record. So that's why money money talks.
Speaker 3: I've got nothing for you.
Speaker 2: Oh here we go. Fun fact with John Alden.
Speaker 3: I get double my age and still be younger than fifty five.
Speaker 1: Okay, I hate you, gosh, I.
Speaker 2: Hate My underwear is older than John Alden.
Speaker 1: You have shorts older than him. I know for sure the next PGA Championship available, if Valhalla would get it, would be twenty thirty two and twenty thirty three is open.
Speaker 2: Make your reservations now.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we're gonna go back to break. We got about thirty minutes left in the show. But don't forget tomorrow. We've got a big show for you. Okay.
Speaker 2: Sims Furniture, there's one Msims Dixie Highway, Preston Highway. Folks, let's redo the whole house. Your house is worth it, You're worth it. Why not have great furniture in every room where you come home to relax. Sims Furniture is going to do that for you, great beautiful furniture at affordable prices. Like what, give me an example. Okay, here's an example, seven bedroom set, just nine hundred and ninety nine dollars, seven pieces, only nine hundred and ninety nine dollars. But there's all kinds of examples. Don't take my word for it. Get down to Sims Furniture on Dixie Highway or Sims Furniture on Preston Highway.
Speaker 1: Get a pool in your backyard with unlimited landscapes. I've known the over owner, Steve Butler, He's been a friend of mine. Self's fourteen years old. He knows what he's doing and doing this thing for thirty years, been putting pools in for twenty. He's got the architects, he's got the designers. If you think you can't have paradise in your backyard, think again. Go with Unlimited Landscapes. Go to Unlimited Landscapes dot com, or visit their place there in Middletown. They've been there for river back. After this on news radio eight forty HS.
Speaker 2: I had to finish my skinny pop?
Speaker 3: Was it yummy?
Speaker 2: I've got how good popcorn is?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I've been so I forgot to bring my lunch today, so I kept checking the kitchen. Oh, by the way, there's radio eight forty w HS White Witten as John Odden, Tony the day back soon.
Speaker 3: Oh, I just saw Tony running through the hallway, so I I should lock the door. Be really funny. Oh, here it comes now.
Speaker 2: So I've been looking for skinny pop all morning long. I was so mad that it was gone. Then you know the Italian shows up with mouthful of it in his mouth.
Speaker 1: Because you eat skinny pop doesn't mean you are skinny.
Speaker 2: I never claimed that I was skinny, just saying, but I have to get pop. My dog refers to me as pop pop.
Speaker 3: Plus some people think skinny is offensive. Yeah, better watch out.
Speaker 2: Read I'm sorry, kerk Carper a carpenter didn't care for the term skinny.
Speaker 1: Really make another eighty year old reference, because.
Speaker 3: There's no what skinny people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's not.
Speaker 1: Have you seen machine Gun Kelly? No?
Speaker 2: Who she?
Speaker 3: It's a it's a.
Speaker 2: Guy, it's a guy.
Speaker 3: See he got booted Louder than Life a few years ago.
Speaker 2: I'm glad is a rapper.
Speaker 3: It's like a rap rocker. He's like or a rapper turned like punk rocker.
Speaker 1: You have ever seen the time machine? Or where those people that live under the earth? Are you serious? Are you really gonna chew your skinny pop on the air?
Speaker 2: We have along all morning long, and how you just crap from it is what you do.
Speaker 1: Part of what's wrong with your generation, John, is that the women of that generation think Machine Gun Kelly is hot.
Speaker 3: He was also he wasn't he. I don't know if he's married to her or in a relationship whe her. He was with Fox?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, every hot girl and now he's being connected with who's the actress now that's naked all the time and every damn movie she all does. Okay, so you look him up in, Dwight, I'm not telling I'm telling you that you don't understand that.
Speaker 2: The just looked. I just looked a him.
Speaker 1: Wo. Men of that generation think he's hot.
Speaker 3: He looks like Logan Paul h.
Speaker 1: No, he does not see that.
Speaker 2: I'm not seeing that. I just googled him.
Speaker 1: And here's why I know you tired, John, But now you're starting.
Speaker 2: He looks someone thinking of the night.
Speaker 1: The same guy. He's pale with tattoos.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no. The Gallak's uh, just like a regular guy. Machine Gun Kelly was an American gangster for during the Prohibition.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh.
Speaker 2: Wow, so.
Speaker 1: Did I I told you the story about the transmission earlier, right, John Dwight? Yeah, thank god. I have the bumper to bumper. When I bought the car four or five years ago, the guy talked me into it. I said, you know, he goes, look, man, just be smart, just buy it. I was like, all right, So I bought it. Now I'm glad because now it's I need a seven thousand dollars transmission, and I got the bumper to bumper, so I'm clear. I also have my daughter's ford fusion in the shop. Call just came in. Yeah, I don't have the bumping and bumper on that one. Yeah, the air conditioner's not working. I thought, well, just get some free on, right, just hit hook that free on up to it and it'll be fine. If you're filling up, I'll think, is it not free on anymore?
Speaker 3: I love free ons for like your homieson.
Speaker 2: So I think they phased that out too, I think.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think they did.
Speaker 1: Okay, whatever, they want to charge their new compressor fifteen hundred bucks, so if I don't have the bumper to bumper on the other one, today's like a ten thousand dody.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And this is what happens to Americans because every time we think we're catching up, are we getting ahead? What happens?
Speaker 3: It all goes away?
Speaker 2: Like all goes away, baby.
Speaker 1: Or here's the other one you don't get you get transmission? Or hey, what's what's this random bill that I know? I paid? This random medical bill?
Speaker 2: Happen to me yesterday? This medical bill that I have? Wait, man, what what what happened to me yesterday? Uh? Two of them, two of them have right yesterday?
Speaker 1: You call them and you go whatever the hospital is or doctor, and you go. I thought I was paid in full. Yeah, but here's the second insurance bill blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one I got contact bout yesterday was from October.
Speaker 1: Yeah, October.
Speaker 2: You know everything. Hey, we forgot uh back in October when you were paid in full? Yeah, when you sent me the letter with the balance. Yeah, that that that one. We were all three hundred you know, you almost know the three hundred. What No, you sent me a bill in October for the services I paid? It? Is that just another revenue stream for well, I'm stopping right there. Machine Gun Kelly, Joey Straight or friend of the show. He says, machine Gun Kelly was Tommy Lee in Dirt, the Dirt the Motley Crue movie. Oh. I just looked him up. He's skinny man. Yeah, this guy's like a sex symbol. Yes, he looks like a Q tip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he looks like a Q tip.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Wow.
Speaker 1: I don't know how, and that dude would never have gotten a look from any hot girls that had any sense. Okay, but gen Z's women today, do you all have no sense?
Speaker 2: I see if I can know, let me look up like okay.
Speaker 1: And by the way, gen Z, you did not invent blue hair and nose rings. We had those in the eighties. So if you think you're if you think you're inventing some sort of rebellion and I'm doing my own thing did forty years ago.
Speaker 2: So why are you wearing a nose ring with blue hair? Because it makes me unique? You mean, like the person right behind you. I think I think I cracked the code on how he's getting so many good looking women. Machine Gun Kelly estimated networth twenty five million dollars.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't know how much money you need making.
Speaker 2: Which Linda Grizzle, we you doing this weekend? Five seven eighty four eighty four, Linda Grizzle.
Speaker 3: If you bored, here's mgk's biggest hit. I think one hundred and thirty five million views on YouTube a million, one hundred and thirty.
Speaker 1: Five Stop eating your skinny pop years.
Speaker 3: Ago we got it. So when I previewed this in the queue, I didn't play it long enough. I'm like, oh, this is this isn't evenna say anything.
Speaker 2: Bell.
Speaker 1: I was gonna get a cup of coffee after the show. I do know, I no longer need it. Oh my gosh. Wow. All right, tell your wife you need more sleep. Okay, she needs to feed the baby tonight. Okay, because that can't happen again. Okay, And you.
Speaker 2: Wear one of those Pete Buddha judge fake boobs.
Speaker 1: And no, he's not going to do that. Why not you have a bottle, You put the food in the bottle and you feed the child.
Speaker 2: They don't make it like a boob thing.
Speaker 1: If you do that, John, I'll come over and beat the crap out boob thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't do If I buy you one of these boob devices, will you wear and feed the baby for you?
Speaker 3: I will assault you.
Speaker 2: I'm getting on Amazon right now.
Speaker 1: Put in a bottle and feed your child. If you put that bottle through a hole in your shirt like you're breastfeeding, I will lose.
Speaker 2: Do it, man, you gotta do it, and you gotta do it a restaurant to prove to your child that you love her so much that you'll do this in public.
Speaker 1: Bargainsply East Jefferson Street, stop on by. We're talking about appliances, appliances and more appliances. Scratching dent. You bet these guys know what they're talking about your wife is the boss. She'll have a million questions and they'll have a million answers. If you want the most unique and best appliances in the world, they're in one place, East Market Street at Bargain Supply.
Speaker 2: Workaholics Hall h a u LX hau li x Workaholics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm Dwight, I spell, I try spelling and eating skinny pomp hey through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Workaholics. You have to move your business if you're moving from building to building. But they do much more than that office reconfiguration, internal office moving. Maybe you got cubicles on what a junk you need out of there, They'll get rid of it for you. Maybe you're out of a warehouse space. Listen to this seventy two thousand square feet of secured warehouse storage. Can you go month to month or long term? Listen these guys and gals. They're large enough to quote any job, but they're still small enough to care. Find out what workohol can do for your business.
Speaker 1: Today Tonight, Jefferson County Public Schools will parade out their two final applicants for superintendent to replace Marty Polio.
Speaker 2: I bet you I can I guess their party affiliation. You're a pig, dude, skinny problems big Do you see.
Speaker 1: How the happiest face is after we started getting the skinny pot. Ben Sholdiner and Brian Yearwood the last two candidates left for the superintendent. Ben and Brian. I don't know you, but I gotta tell you run. It's a no in situation. Whoever gets that job is in for hell, and you're not going to be able to fix it with the pathetic school board that Jefferson County Public Schools. As your hands will be tied and you'll be thrown off the side of the boats and you'll be served up.
Speaker 2: And then a giant sea monster is going to swallow you up.
Speaker 1: You'll think that is much better than being the Jefferson County Public School superintendent in this town. Brian, Ben, run, run as fast as you can. Don't do it, man, don't do it.
Speaker 2: Why did you just assume their gender? Ben and Brian? Yeah? Why did in the world would you say you two dudes?
Speaker 1: Because those are guys names.
Speaker 3: It's just a narrow minded could be short for Benita.
Speaker 2: You're such a narrow minded I'm a pig on a big turd. You're a third pig, narrow minded but well.
Speaker 1: Kenny G will be on the show tomorrow at ten o'clock ten Olock. I have no idea what we're going to talk about, but I guess we'll interview Kenny G.
Speaker 2: He should open up a bar called Kenny G's Spot.
Speaker 1: Alright, I we'll see you tomorrow. Get some sleep to hit the button.
Speaker 2: So you'll get the best sacks in town at Kenny G's Spot.
Speaker 1: All Right, we'll see you tomorrow's is you coming up next? And of course tear Mountains at three o'clock for Dwight Whitney. I'm telling if Nunning, John Alden it snows Radio way forty w Wacher.
Speaker 2: I love you, Ma,