Speaker 1: The o'chelly Effect is sponsored by Wallstreet, Window dot Com and listeners.
Speaker 2: Liking yeah, now the best activated in our media, chuck.
Speaker 3: So here we are.
Speaker 2: It is November thirteen, twenty twenty five, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this the o'celli effect.
Speaker 3: You there, and you know that already because.
Speaker 2: You found me anyway, all right, we are looking at Thor's day and I will do the call in show this week. Maybe I don't know how much participation I'm gonna want because thankfully.
Speaker 3: Be p It'll be back and that'll be that.
Speaker 2: Anyways, it is what it is. It was what it was, and it is what it's gonna be. So let's do a little snaffoo news and maybe I'll break this into two parts just because I don't feel like lecturing anybody for a full podcast.
Speaker 3: So it is what it is.
Speaker 2: And I might have a lecture in my back pocket anyway. Uh, let's see what do we got? Points of interest causing of effect If you missed it, JFK's grandson, Jack Slosburg announces a twenty twenty six run for Nadler's seat in Congress.
Speaker 3: You know, Jerry n Congressman.
Speaker 2: Nadler there, okay, so JFK's grandson Jack Slosburgh.
Speaker 3: Alrighty.
Speaker 2: Then I don't know if anybody's got thoughts on that. I really don't not somebody who thinks that, you know, it's a good idea to just pass things along to the nepos.
Speaker 3: But who knows. Maybe he learned something along the way. Maybe not.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's just going to cash in on his NEPO positioning. After all, jobs are scarce, so food snatching seagulls are more likely.
Speaker 3: To leave you alone if you shout at them. Researchers say.
Speaker 2: That's according to an AP News article, And I just found that interesting, thinking about the days of being on the Jersey shore and dropping French fries on car windows and stuff and watching them appear seemingly out of nowhere and pounce.
Speaker 3: There's something to be said for it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, AI models fail miserably as at one easy task, telling time. The phenomena sheds light on critical limitations of AI. You know, there's a lot to be said about AI, But as I keep reading through these different articles, it's like.
Speaker 3: It's the God question.
Speaker 2: You know, people think that they've created God, and yeah, they've kind of scrubbed a lot of those statements, but some of these computer geeks really do believe they created something. Of course, Elon Musk, who creates nothing, also says he creates stuff too. He can't keep groc under control. They diversify things in weird ways. Some people say it's too woke, other people say it's too stupid. And actually it's just a damn computer reflection. It's a tool, and use your heads. Now, there is currently no real personality inside of that thing. But I would argue that if you believe in the esoteric aspects of life and this reality, you might think to yourself, what kind of an entity would occupy a superpowered computer? Anyway, did anybody notice last month, by the way, that Trump canceled ninety four million pounds of food aid.
Speaker 3: Here's what never arrived.
Speaker 2: That's from an article projects pro public article. And I got to tell you, the more they investigate this, yeah, no kidding. So it wasn't just the snap benefits that everybody was arguing about. I'm not mad at this though. I realized that this is just strategic movements. I mean, look, you want to pressure people, you want to pressure your opponents, you make their constituency hungry and it works. And besides that, it was time for a reorganization. Now all those weird doze cuts and all the take in the chainsaw to the government and everything. Here's the reality after that, there needed to be reorganization. These fools can't do it while the store is still open. The reality is the government shutdown. Well, you know what, I'll get to that more later. Did you notice that the US mint is not going to print pennies? So they just did their final production after two hundred and thirty years and no more pennies.
Speaker 3: That's gone. That again according to the AP.
Speaker 2: And of course we knew about that last year, didn't we because that was one of the things that Trump signed an executive order about.
Speaker 3: And we knew about it during the campaign.
Speaker 2: It was a big point with some people, let's get rid of the useless pennies, cause you.
Speaker 3: Know, why not.
Speaker 2: But yeah, there last printing just happened. So that's that. That's again another AP news article. Gez, I got a few things from the AP this time because they gave me concise explanations.
Speaker 3: Is why.
Speaker 2: But I did other research, as I always do, and I check out other things in the article.
Speaker 3: But you know, I'm just a guy who reads stupid sources because.
Speaker 2: They're not Allfox dot com anyways, Diddy is unrecognizable with overgrown gray hair and beard.
Speaker 3: Does anybody care about Didny? I don't toad cares.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Most women are on crazy pills, according to the Federalist dot com. And yeah, why are most women on crazy pills? Well, because yeah, can you answer that yourself?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: And we don't have any female audience left, just like we don't have any liberal audience left. Just like I'm slowly but surely just about ready to draden the rest of the Trump audience out of the out of the audience.
Speaker 3: And what else is there? Any who feederman?
Speaker 2: Remember that guy, the guy who's running around in sweatpants and everything, Well, he apparently took a fall at his uh at his Pennsylvania home, according to CBS News. And maybe we should take a look at that, because you know, we gotta we gotta watch out for. I mean, we got politicians that are disabled, either because they're just too damn old, or they're disabled for one reason or another. This is the guy who had all sorts of neurological issues and now is running around in sweats all the time, and everybody calls him such a rebel. But let's take a look at this from CBS News, who reported on it first. Anyway, earlier today, Washington Senator John Fetterman of Pennsylvania has been hospitalized after a fall near his home, which caused minor injuries to his face, his spokesperson said in a statement posted on social media, because that's where most Congressman statements come from anymore.
Speaker 3: Fetterman fell to the ground after.
Speaker 2: Feeling lightheaded, which was due to a ventricular.
Speaker 3: Fibrillation flare up. The statement said.
Speaker 2: Ventricular fibrillation flare up is a type of irregular heartbeat, and Fetterman is remaining at the hospital for observation, so doctors say they can fine tune his medications.
Speaker 3: So all right, he fell over because his meds was off. Hmm.
Speaker 2: Anyway, wonder what other things have happened with his meds being off outside of him being lightheaded. Who knows, he's a Democrat, so it doesn't matter. They have no power moving forward. Let's see what else say got in my notes, just to take a quick look.
Speaker 3: Should I even talk about it? Hmm? Maybe you know what I'm gonna get rid of this.
Speaker 2: They did discover a Bible though that they're calling them the Mona Lisa of Illuminated illuminated Manuscripts.
Speaker 3: That's interesting phrase goes on display in Rome.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they're putting that on display in Rome at the Vatican. And the second that the Vatican's displaying and guess what Satan Anyway, I already told you most women are on Yeah, okay, here we go. This is another interesting story. And I'm gonna read from a little bit of this AP article, which is what got me digging into AP articles for a minute. And this one is entitled cryptos Final Code Remains Unsolved. The CIA sculpture creator is auctioning the solution. Now doesn't that sound like a weird title at a weird time when we're being banged to death by the Epstein revelations and the Oversight Committee and oh my god, what did the Epstein pi? What did the Epstein emails say about Glynn? They say about Trump? I'll get to that in the next segment. But anyhow, let's see when Jim Sandborn was commissioned. This is from the AP article which is entitled One more Time Crypto's final code remains unsolved. The CIA sculpture's creator is auctioning the solution. Now, I'm going to read this slow so you understand what's going on here, because it's a weird little thing. When Jim Sandborn was commissioned to create a sculpture at CIA headquarters, he wanted to do something that spoke to its world of spies and secret codes. The result was a ten foot high, you know, a ten foot tall it says, s shaped copper screen called cryptos that resembles a piece of paper coming out of a fax machine. Let me pause, here, is this AI or is this I gotta check because is this AI or a real person? It says it's authored by Michael Casey, but they don't disclose whether AI has been added to it. Toward the end, this seems like a dumb a statement. The piece of paper coming out of a fax machine. Moron, that's probably not a fax machine. I mean it would have to be an homage to the you know, the type of graphical stuff that we used to have, right the machines where we used to get telex's or you know. It was basically like a typewriter plugged into a phone line, and these communications, these wire communications were integral and are a lot of what we end up reading when we're digging through the JFK files. A bunch of stuff was pulled off of a big, old, you know, spool of paperback in the day. But fax machines, I don't know how long were those things really in use. I gotta think about that, huh. Not as long as the damn teletype. Anyway, this person's looking at a teletype machine and they googled it and went, oh, it looks like a fax machine.
Speaker 3: That's old enough. Yikes.
Speaker 2: I mean, this guy's doing an homage.
Speaker 3: When did they say he did this? Okay?
Speaker 2: A fax machine one side features a series of staggered alphabets that are key to decoding the four encrypted messages on the other side. At the time, codes and encoding was an esoteric subject. Sandborn said, I wanted it to be less so I wanted it to be fun. Any artist's goal when they make an artwork is to have the viewer's attention for as long as possible. Now, they show you some pictures of this and that, and it's supposed to give you intrigue, you know, Cia blah, blah blah, contract contact blah blah. You know, some shaky looking old figures, this and that. Anyway, Sandborn figured the first three messages on the sculpture, dedicated in nineteen ninety and known as K one, K two, and K three, would be cracked relatively quickly, and they were. See here's my pause. And why I say if fax machine, even if it does resemble a facts machine, it was probably first meant to be a teletype thing because he does it in nineteen ninety, so.
Speaker 3: He probably worked on it for a while.
Speaker 2: And also he'd be doing an homage, a historical homage here, which has to do with decryption and decryption, you know, the cryptograms and all that. I don't think they were faxing this stuff at the CIA, just saying.
Speaker 3: Anyway. But thirty five years later, according to the article.
Speaker 2: Again, the fourth K four remains a mystery and a source of obsessive fascination among thousands of cryptospans. Okay, so just so you know, he's got four messages on this that are encoded, and people have cracked three of the four in the past thirty five years.
Speaker 3: Let's just get that straight.
Speaker 2: So anyway, one person has condacted Sanborn every week for the past twenty years trying to solve K four, and the artist received so many inquiries that he began charging fifty dollars per submission to make it more manageable.
Speaker 3: This guy got paid.
Speaker 2: I wonder how many people actually paid him the fifty bucks to ask him, you know, a question, or to ask him, Am I right?
Speaker 3: You know? Did I sell it? Anyway?
Speaker 2: Apparently nobody has, so he's trying to cash in because guess what, he's seventy nine anyway. Now, Sandborn, who at sorry age seventy nine, had a series of health scares in recent years, is auctioning off the solution to K four, anointing a new cryptos keeper whom he hopes will keep it secrets and continue interacting with followers. So what he's doing is, I'm going to sell you my fifty dollars a guest business. So how much do you think he's gotten so far? Oh, let's keep reading finding the next keeper. Boston based Our Auction launched the auction last month. It runs through November twenty, with the top bid currently at ready for this two hundred and one thousand, eight and forty one.
Speaker 3: Dollars for the Cryptos Archive.
Speaker 2: Since its installation in nineteen ninety, cryptos has become a worldwide phenomena, says Bobby Livingstone living Stunt, executive vice president at our auction K four has stumped professional cryptologists and codebreakers as well as amateurs who have tried to solve it and read the message. The winner of this archive is now going to possess the secrets of cryptos.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: I'll give you the link to that article in the show notes, and I'll try and cut them down. But I got a longer statement in there, and we'll get to that, because words are tough things sometimes, and sometimes you got to know when to be best at things.
Speaker 3: Nobody can do it like me.
Speaker 4: Nobody.
Speaker 3: Nobody can do it like me, honestly. Nobody's stronger than me. Nobody has better toys than I do.
Speaker 4: Is nobody bigger or better at the military than I am. Nobody loves the Bible more than I do.
Speaker 3: Nobody builds walls better than me.
Speaker 4: Nobody's better to people with disabilities than me. Nobody's fighting for the veterans like I'm fighting for the veterans.
Speaker 5: Is nobody that's done so much for equality as I have.
Speaker 4: There's nobody more pro Israel than I am. There's nobody more conservative than me. There is nobody that respects women more than I do. Nobody would be tougher on Isis than Donald Trump is. Nobody's ever had crowds like Trump his head. There's nobody that understands the horror of nuclear better than me, and nobody even understands it for me. It's called evaluation, the sale of the uranium that.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows what it means. I know what it means. Nobody knows more about trade than me.
Speaker 4: Nobody knows the game better.
Speaker 3: Than I do.
Speaker 4: Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: I know the H one B, I know the H two B. Nobody knows it better than me.
Speaker 4: Nobody knows politicians better than I do. Nobody knows more about taxes than I do.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows more about debt than I do.
Speaker 4: Nobody knows the system better than me.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway back to it. What else do I have in my notes? Well, let's continue with the next section and then we'll take a quick break. How many ways to pay tribute to the brand? I got a little article here from Time dot Com.
Speaker 3: I got it from JP.
Speaker 2: Still he's rundown and it's called are you gaslighting yourself?
Speaker 3: Here's how to tell?
Speaker 2: Anyway, drug dealers granted clemency by Trump, sent back to prison after accusations of molesting his kids, nanny and assaulting a toddler. That's in People magazine with a Trump partner in hands, Stewart Rhade says he's rebuilding the oathkeepers just telling you. That's called MSNBC dot Com heard stirrings about that, but that's been going on like all year, ever since he signed.
Speaker 3: Those the megapardons, right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Milannia, Trump's miss serious Amazon documentary What we know?
Speaker 3: That's in New York Magazine.
Speaker 2: That's that forty million dollar payment to do a documentary on Milania for Jeff Bezos to pay off the king. Anyhow, Trump asks Israeli president to fully pardon Net and Yahoo in the corruption trial he's currently facing. That's according to Sky News. So we went a little international there. Reuters inside the Trump's family global crypto cash machine. That's an interesting piece from Reuters dot com. The international legacies of Rupert Murdoch and Donald Trump. That is in New Yorker dot Com and O'Kelly says, guess what the snap benefits and the stalling from the food programs and all this stuff, while simultaneously throwing the Great Gatsby Party and the shrimp and lobster bake or was it lobster I don't know. He had like Lobsterfest also going on as parties.
Speaker 3: Were going there.
Speaker 2: Look, this is all kind of normal, just like knocking down part of the White.
Speaker 3: House is real.
Speaker 2: It's a little drastic, but not not not all that not all that strange. You're being distracted, And I know a lot of people are gonna expect me to say.
Speaker 3: You're being distracted because of Epstein, But uh no, no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not gonna say that. Why why it makes no sense. They're not distracting you to keep you away from Epstein, which, by the way, that's another thing I'm gonna get to in just a couple of minutes. Because they're they're they're trading the weeks now back and forth, Democrats and Republicans. Why would they behave exactly the same if they're so diametrically opposed.
Speaker 3: Oh it might.
Speaker 2: Be that's the fact that they're actually all the same and they just played the good guy or the bad guy, depending on who you are.
Speaker 3: But that could be right.
Speaker 6: That's so waful.
Speaker 3: Deny you may state the matter. We have matter Hornchbucker.
Speaker 4: We have one week the ANSI dot and anything they would team warning.
Speaker 2: For Andy completely define it those Adam, I.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, call it the truth about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 2: Tody Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew, Ruby and Barrie answer weapons. Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but okay, Oswal bildy and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 7: Come on now, has a.
Speaker 2: Real effort on the DAFA assassinationlaim Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s JFK at AOL dot com. It's a fun book, and it actually dissect the many, many fantastic claims judithbary Baker in her own words, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Dot Com Radio.
Speaker 6: In Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 5: Learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com.
Speaker 3: Pick up your copy of In.
Speaker 5: Denial at Amazon dot Com, digital or physical form.
Speaker 8: Wall Street, Wall Street Windows, don com do don km. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge.
Speaker 3: Wall Street Window, Go there now there now go there now.
Speaker 9: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com dot com.
Speaker 2: Hey, are you finding yourself friendless? Because I gotta tell you I have been as of late. I wonder how does that work anymore? Is everybody just making friends online? Is it all just artificial, secondary and superficial.
Speaker 3: Is that all there is? At this point?
Speaker 2: I would love to see some people in Dallas. I'm getting ready to leave in less than what a week now, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Less than a week. And I gotta tell you, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know where friendship is at, but I don't know if I'm going to find it anytime soon.
Speaker 4: So many many friends, all of my friends, so many Steve I see over here.
Speaker 3: Marco Rubio is a very very good friend of mine. Tom Brady's a friend of mine.
Speaker 4: My friend Helton Don George Steinborn who is a good friend of mine.
Speaker 3: Howard Stern was a friend of mine. We've been friends for a long time.
Speaker 4: Friend of mine is a great manufacturer.
Speaker 3: Friend of mine's a great excavator. I have a friend who bills plants.
Speaker 4: I have friends that are reported, a friend of mine who's in law enforcement. My best friends have become fire marshals. The generals had become very good friends of mine.
Speaker 3: My bike, your friends.
Speaker 4: A friend who's a doctor, a friend he's a farmer.
Speaker 3: I know the insurance companies. They're friends of mine.
Speaker 4: Have many friends that are liberal, and I think they're wonderful people. I have friends that are wonderful business people. I have friends that are very wealthy people.
Speaker 3: Friends of mine go bankrupt.
Speaker 4: I have many, many friends or women, and I have some very smart friends.
Speaker 3: Don't agree with me.
Speaker 4: I had a friend who's a very smart guy and a very street wise guy.
Speaker 3: A friend of mine, he's a world jacket.
Speaker 4: A friend of mine who happens to be a great, great athlete.
Speaker 3: He happens to be African. And I have a friend, big guy, one of the biggest in the world.
Speaker 4: I have a friend he's a very very substantial guy, tough, tough, cookies.
Speaker 3: I better not mention their names. And two of them are friends of mine.
Speaker 2: You know, it's amazing. He's got a lot of friends, really truly truly amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh, Chili dot Com, get ready for.
Speaker 2: You know, back to the news really really quickly, I decided I wanted to look and see what the podcast statistics were like and how badly I have fallen. And it has happened pretty brutally, but.
Speaker 3: But I was amazed. You know, let me let me see who the real winners are lately.
Speaker 2: I mean, in between looking at Gallaine Maxwell getting a compy, you know, spot in the prison and whatnot.
Speaker 3: I mean, I get bored with this.
Speaker 2: I mean the stuff back in forth right now about Epstein, Epstein, Epstein. Who's talking about this guy anymore?
Speaker 3: Right? Does anybody talk about him anymore? I think they're they're doing that.
Speaker 2: But anyway, they did stop the shutdown, and a lot of people said it was over that, and it's because they're stupid. It's got nothing to do with that. Because this stuff's gonna spill out and it's gonna do nothing. It doesn't matter what it says. I mean, the Republicans are leaking stuff about Clinton, right, and it's not landing very hard because Clinton didn't go to the island. He just used the plane to go to Africa and whatever. And yeah, so is Glene gonna get a commutation off of this whatever because of the Trump mentions and look that's already been done. It's got nothing to do with what these emails say. Stop being stupid. You know they got to swear in that lady now because the government shut down. I was two days off on that with my prediction. But I mean, you know, what, what are you gonna do? What did the Epstein files say about Clinton? What do they say about Trump? What do they say about you, some of you people in the media. He was dealing with a lot of people just because he was a pederist. It doesn't mean that, you know, he wasn't dealing with a lot of different people and pushing around money and pushing around powerful guys, and you know, maybe showing up at mar a Lago and whatnot, and who knows about what emails were going on. And Michael Wolfe and his whole weird connection. He's got a I don't know, weekly podcast with The Daily Beast now inside Trump's head.
Speaker 3: He calls it.
Speaker 2: Really, I mean, this nonsense is just that nonsense. They're wasting your time. I mean, there's a real issue here, there's a real, deep, dark issue here, but.
Speaker 3: These people are not serious about getting to it.
Speaker 2: These puppets who are handing it over to the Oversight Committee and then the Republicans and the Democrats are just trading what they can.
Speaker 3: Leak versus what they can't leak. That's it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I started talking about podcasts and that, and I want to get back to that because I got a reference link here for the top fifty podcasts in the US for the first quarter at twenty twenty five. Because even though there's lots of podcast things that are collecting, you know, the data and telling you what's the most listened to stuff there is and why and blah blah blah, most of them have a dog in the fight, and therefore their charts reflect that they push their people up to the top of.
Speaker 3: What is popular, what is okay?
Speaker 2: And I mean obviously it's it's like the modern version of talk radio. So the majority of it is dominated by right wing media and it's right wing propaganda outlets mostly.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a whole you know, what do we got.
Speaker 2: We got The Ramsey Show, we got Bongino, Stills, Shapiro, Megan Kelly, I mean, right in a row, Tucker Carlson the top of that, I mean five, six in a row, clumps of these in the top.
Speaker 3: Fifty in the US.
Speaker 2: But who's still at the top of it, The blessed Joe Rogan experience, right, I mean, he's got top tier guests. He's not funny, but he's got top tier guests, and he is the man when it comes to podcasting. That still, according to Edison Research, which again seems to be the most neutral one out of all of them, I mean, you can get statistics that are more up to date from Apple and Spotify will tell you who.
Speaker 3: They believe in and so on and so forth.
Speaker 2: But every one of those things is influenced by somebody's you know, which dog they.
Speaker 3: Have in the fight. Anyway.
Speaker 2: The top ten read as follows, just so you know, the Joe Rogan Experience, Crime Junkie.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: The other thing besides the right wing propaganda o lets and populate the top podcast is, of course legacy media stuff, which you know, they used to laugh at podcasters. Now they have integrated with them and taken over the space, so you know who's actually independent, and now podcasters are doing podcasts about podcasts.
Speaker 3: Anyways, the Joe Rogan.
Speaker 2: Experience is up top. Crime Junkie is next, The Daily Call Her Daddy okay by somebody named Alex Cooper. I don't even know that one. This past weekend number five with THEO Vaughan Dateline NBC. There's your legacy media around number six, this American Life, the MPR thing right anyway, Rotten Mango, whatever the hell that is SmartLess. Now I'm on to number ten, which is New Heights with Jason and Travis Kelsey. You know when you go to look at where it, where's Candace Owens on this list? I know she's got to be here. I didn't even read it beforehand. Yeah, Candace Owens is number thirty nine. Kill Tony is number forty. That's one of those Rogan Sphere podcasts. So I mean, when you remove the Rogan sphere influence, which is immense and tremendous all the time, consistent, and even if he's not ranked number one at the moment, he's number one overall. I mean it's just by the numbers. When you remove that and you remove right wing and you remove legacy media, guess what your top fifty evaporates?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll read up from fifty.
Speaker 2: Matt and Shane's Secret podcast is number fifty. Okay, I don't know what it is. Pardon my take. There's a little left wing love. I guess at number forty nine. The Bill Simmons podcast, the LOL Podcast. See a lot of these things are comedy based. So when you don't have comedy or politics, I mean that's all there is.
Speaker 3: Forty eight hours comes in at number forty two. Let's see.
Speaker 2: My favorite murder is number forty one. All right, The murder porn. I did forget about that, because you got about fifteen percent of that in the upper echelon as well. Anyway, Fresh Air, Course, NPR Stuff, Planet Money, NPR canceled with whoever the hell that is distractable, The Midas Touch podcast. There's a left wing outlet that is immensely monetized. The Midas Touch is at number thirty. Anyway, up first from NPR. NPR again, I guess that's gonna go away because NPR is busted on that.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, here's the Breakfast Club. I forgot about that. iHeartRadio podcasts. See, that's the other entity that does get to bless some of this, but they're only allowed to sprinkle a little bit.
Speaker 3: In telling you when you take away right wing propaganda.
Speaker 2: Legacy media. Okay, oh, best Friends is number seventeen. I'm just dancing around this now. That's another comedy podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So between comedy and politics, legacy media, the blessed and placed media, and the rogan sphere, which, by the way, all these things are not necessarily mutually exclusive. That's what the top fifty podcasts look like. Just with that, I'm scanning back and forth. According to Edison, who I believe honestly collects the data. But if you take a look at any of these other organizations, they're either owned by Apple, who has a stake in it, or they're owned by Spotify, or they're owned by you know, iHeart Rate or whatever some way or other, they're highly influenced and that changes their charts. But the neutral by the numbers charts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll read you the top ten one more time.
Speaker 2: The Joe Rogan Experiences number one, Crime Junkie number two, the Daily number three, Call Her Daddy number four. This past weekend with theo Von number five, Dateline, NBC number six, This American Life number seven, which apparently moved up eight spots this week for no reason. Rotten Mango number eight. It moved up four spots this week for no apparent reason. Let's see smart Less it moved down too spots. Is at number nine and New Heights with Jason and Travis Kelcey up by nine okay to the number ten slot, but generally speaking the up rachelon once again. The top one, two, three, four, top six have not moved in this quarter from last quarter, and again this is the first quarter at twenty twenty five. I'm sure that there's a little bit of a shuffling in between now and then, but reliable numbers having been collected from somewhere.
Speaker 3: It's difficult to say.
Speaker 2: Almost making its appearance in the top fifty is Matt and Shane's Secret Podcast at number fifty. Host Matt mccuster and Shane Gillis's comedy podcast began with video podcasts on Spotify. Gillis continues to gamer attention, most recently hosting Saturday Night Live for a second time and as part of a high profile pop up show with Zach Bryan.
Speaker 3: Before the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: The podcast show Rancor is derived from data collected continuously during the first quarter of Yeah, okay anyway.
Speaker 3: That's where we're at.
Speaker 2: That's where it stands, and that's where it'll continue to stand.
Speaker 7: Relation conversation.
Speaker 3: You are the effect that decide is broken.
Speaker 7: For revelation conversation. Must your lives show fact revelations, devastation revelation.
Speaker 1: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War? Nuclear bombs in nation building in Southeast Asia? By author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 6: Swans Revelation through conversation Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 3: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 4: Think of nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things are done up with uranium getting some bad things. Looklear holocaust.
Speaker 1: Know what uranium is right?
Speaker 6: I beg loopla holler.
Speaker 5: If youse expressed my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com.
Speaker 3: Do not necessarily reply reviews of Little Jelly dot com or Jocko Chelly. And we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: So let's clean up a couple of random drops here and I'll try and get done because it's about the amount of enthusiasm I have here on a Thursday Thursday. I have been putting out some older podcasts just to remind you of past shows that have been produced by the network, and do hope to see some of you in Dallas or online somehow Assassination Conference dot com. Go there, sign up, and at check out you can use the code Ocelli ten which is my last name, and one zero to get ten percent off. Because from the twenty third back to the twenty first, from the twenty first to the twenty third of November, I'll be there in Dallas doing my thing, is the MC. But also I'll be traveling from the nineteenth on and hopefully back home by the twenty fourth.
Speaker 3: But God only knows.
Speaker 2: Putting myself in somebody else's hands and any support they get cash in.
Speaker 3: There for now will be extremely helpful.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's clean up the news before I'm done, and get done with the snaffoo that is the snapoo news on the ocell effect, Israel's longest war is leaving a trail of traumatized soldiers, with suicides also.
Speaker 3: On the rise.
Speaker 2: That according to the AP and many other stories in the Israeli press, they're starting to criticize some of what's going on there, and some of the troops are claiming they're a bit traumatized from the terrible things they're having to do in Gaza and the West Bank. But you know, pay no attention to that, because we got ai videos from Sono's and stuff to keep you busy here. Anyway, I covered the top fifty podcasts. I don't even want to read the gas lighting article because nobody cares. And here's the fact that, even though I unplug and play as best I can, I understand that any attempt to reveal the truth to people that don't really want it is difficult. And you know, anyhow, back to it. What else do I have to clean up? Do I want to read Epstein articles and tell you about what's in the emails and the details? Not really, because I just police. We already knew this stuff. If you listen to all media, you knew this already. What's the difference.
Speaker 3: A we're going to argue over who leaked what?
Speaker 2: And by the way, this is some oversight leaking back and forth Democrats and Republicans competing for the honor of being honor less.
Speaker 3: So what are you going to do? Not much?
Speaker 2: So, you know, okay, he knew about the girls spend hours. Okay, But anyway, the government's no longer closed, right, and they'll probably rush to fund some food stamps because they did have to shut it down with the rules changes and everything anyway, and they gave you a good excuse for outrage missions accomplished.
Speaker 3: Across the board. By the way, people still pissed.
Speaker 2: About bad money doing the super Bowl and whatnot. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't have time to pay ten mention to that.
Speaker 2: I am too busy digging into other things and being stupid. How about you anyway, I'm o'helly, and if you support me, you are the effect.
Speaker 3: Screw it, good night,