Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds, and grow not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener, discretion's adged.
Speaker 2: You talk about extreme What.
Speaker 1: Is happening and what is up?
Speaker 3: Hold out your glass because we're about to fill it up.
Speaker 4: Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard. Porch is high, you know, look at it from a different perspective.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, what is happening and what is up? Hold out that glass because you know what time it is. We about to fill it up. Welcome to the Prometheus Lens Podcast, the place where the conversations are always in lightning. I am your host, Doc Brown, and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. Well, guys, I know I say it every week, but I mean it every week. I got a great show lined up for you, guys. I got a big brain guy here, a brother in Christ. He's writing books, working on films, and you've probably seen him on SkyWatch and cropsey Watchers making the rounds. We're really fortunate to get some of this man's time today. But I like to welcome to the show for the first time and hopefully the first of many, Billy cron Billy, thank you for coming and joining us today.
Speaker 2: Brother, Well, hey, thanks for anybody I appreciate, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I tell everybody man time that is life's most valuable asset. So I am extremely happy that you donated some of your precious time to us today. But for those maybe that's a new Christian or not familiar with sky Watch or Prophsy Watchers and have not been exposed to you or your work, just kind of give a little background and introduce yourself to those listeners.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Basically, I was not raised in the church as a non Christian family. In fact, I grew up with a disdain for Christians. I hated Christians. I thought Christians were a bunch of dumb, duped idiots that had to have a book tell them what to do. I was much more intellectually superior than that. Part of my disdain happened also during junior high and high school. I was from the time I was fifteen to twenty five. When I got saved, I was going headlong into the eighties, sex, drugs, rock and roll. I was doing all kinds of immoral, rotten, horrible behavior. But the problem was the guys that I was hanging out with, and they were doing the same rotten, sinful things I was doing. Guess where they would go on Sundays if they weren't too strung out or hungover church services. So the message that they sent to me was Christianity is a joke. It doesn't do anything. You live at just like me. And so when I was awakened to spiritual things, a desire to know what life was all about and things that nature, I was not about to go down the Christian route. My first prayer, if you will, was unfortunate, a prayer to Satan when I was in my teenage years. I prayed to Satan that said he could have this life if he gave me power and significance to show you what kind of a evil character he is. John chapter eight, Jesus said he's a liar, and he's a father of all lives, but he's a murder and he's been once from the beginning. And within three months of making that pack with Satan, I tried to kill myself three different times. Twice I tried to ode you with pills. Once I shot myself in the chest. And to be honest with you, I didn't want to I didn't want to die. I just wanted people to know that I was dying on the inside. And I don't have answers for life, and these so called Christians around me, nobody's telling me about Jesus or anything of that nature. So it got worse from there out. Unfortunately, I got involved in Satanism, I got involved in New Age again. I did every drug basically under the sun, all kinds of immoral, rotten behavior. I was not only demon possessed. I was probably multiple demonically possessed because of the behavior and the rituals and the things that I was involved in that nully invited them, but in New Age you were actually encouraged to have them come inside you. And so obviously it got worse. My hatred towards Christianity got even worse. And basically I wasn't interested in Christianity or becoming a Christian ever. I hated them. I hated Christians. And long story short Saturday night before Easter nineteen ninety three, when I got saved. I'm at a restaurant drinking partying. I woke up the next day. I had blacked out, and all of a sudden, I heard this noise Mark, Mark, it's Easter services. You're going to go to church services with us? Well, the guy I was partying with, his parents are Christians, and he was going, oh, no, no. So I realized. Last thing I remember, I was in a restaurant. I realized, okay, I must be in Mark's bedroom. I'm on the floor. He's on in the bed, and they kept knocking at the door, saying, come on, it's Easter. You got to go to church services on Easter, and he said no, so they left. I had, you know, it's a Sunday, I have to get to work the next day, So I get up. Had a hangover. Usually didn't get him that bad, and so I started drinking some coffee at Mark's house. That wasn't working. So I got my truck. I drove across town. This was in Sacramento, California, and that's where I was rooming with my brother at the time. He was out of town, so I'm all by myself. So I get home. I still got the hangover, so I go to the cupboard and I start slamming some vodka to try to get rid of the headache. And bang, that's when it happened again. It wasn't the first time, but this is when the demonic terror take over. They're not on the outside, they're on the inside. It's very hard to describe what kind of level of terror that is. You're completely out of control. You don't know if it's ever going to stop. It fuels the fear. It's horrible. But this time there was no warming up to Christianity for me. It was like God snapped his fingers from heaven says, watch what I can do with this fool, And so I ran to my bedroom. I was twenty five. I dropped on my knees. I said, God, if you're real, if you want this life, you can have it. But I knew I specifically needed to call upon the name of Jesus Christ from two Christians who dared to witness to me. And I was mean and nasty to him that there's something about the name of Jesus Christ so inherently because of those seeds that were planted. I followed that up with Jesus Christ, would you please save me and forgive me instantly? Man, dude, I was light as a feather. I was the demons left me. I was the first couple of days the sky was blue, where the grass was green, or was like somebody turned on all the color. I didn't realize the darkness I was living in. And basically, eight weeks after I'm saved, I started reading the Bible. I figure, that's what you're supposed to is a Christian. I found a church service to go through. I went to every church, every service I'd get my hands on, and I was reading the Bible and I closed it and I just said, God, I want to know more. So, eight weeks after I'm saved, no church background, they had no idea. I was such a brand new baby Christian. I knew nothing. I couldn't even told you a Joan in the Whale story. I knew nothing. I just had a desire to know the truth. And so eight weeks later, I'm in Bible College and so I'm there for the next five years. Later a couple of years in seminary. This was in California. That's where I first started pastoring. I was pastoring before even graduated Bible College. Continued in that for many years, and then I took a pastorate in New York. I passed there for many years, and then I came here to Vegas fifteen years ago. I've been pastoring here in Sin City for fifteen years. We have a teaching ministry, get a Lifemedia dot com as our website, and our tagline is sharing Jesus Christ to the world one piece of media at a time, and that's our whole heart's desire. It's based out of John chapter ten that Jesus said, as the good Shepherd, He's come to not just give us life, but life abundantly. And I'm a recipient of that. Having been there, done that, should have been in hell multiple times over. God spared me even in the pre Jesus days, having been an antagonist and a hater of the Church and Christians involved about as deep as you can go in the drugs and the immorality and satanism and new age, being demon possessed. God has had mercy on me. So our heart's desire is to get Jesus out to the ends of the earth as many different ways as we can, and for us, we're convinced you do that through media as many different ways you can. We get to We have the privilege now of reaching over two hundred countries for Christ all over the world, whether it be through online teaching, ministry, documentaries, movies, it's media. Media is where we reach the culture. If the early church had the technology that we have, even what you and I are doing right now, they would go nuts. This is what we need to do as Christians in these last days. Use the media to share Jesus Christ twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, and let's finish strong. That's what we're all about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I amen, Thank you for sharing that. Man, because as you sitting there, I just in my head, I was nodding away because our stories are very very similar. Billy, it was sex, drugs, and rock and roll. But the only difference was is I knew better. I grew up in a Christian home and was told right from wrong. But once I turned sixteen and got the keys to the car, you know, and got that freezing. I went full rebellion, but came back and started finding all these you know, really cool treasures, you know in the Bible, and Mike Haiser and you guys got exposed to some of you guys's work, and I don't know, like you said, it just it lit a fire, and I wanted to spread that fire to as many people as I could. And that's kind of why I chose the name Prometheus Lens. I get a lot of people, especially Christians, give me some guff over it, but I'm like, it's allegorical, you know, the taking the fire from the enemy and spreading it to the world. But so you've written a lot of books and on a lot of media and films. One that I had recently seen and I seen you on Prophecy Watchers talking about it with Mondo, was this Donald Trump and the Stargate prophecies.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Now, I found that pretty pretty fascinating. So I was wanting to take this time today to kind of pick your brain on this book and break down your thesis and just kind of expose the people to your work.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Well, basically that's we do a lot of documentaries against the medium. It's a different way to reach our culture. If they're not ready to come to a church service, maybe they'll watch the documentary because a lot of the topics we deal with geopolitical issues that affects only Christians, but non Christians, and so it's a way for us to get the church equipped. It's also a way for us to reach the lost as well. But you mentioned that's our documentary, Trump and the Stargate Prophecies. I'll give you a little teaser. First guy that gets to see it. We are in Lord Willing in two weeks releasing the sequel called Trump and Paradox Ofphecies, So be on the lookout for that, dude. Yeah, anyway, but this, this one that we've already released just a couple months ago, was called Trump and the Stargate Prophecies because his ascension into the White House again the very first day in office, he launched the Stargate AI program, and having taken a deep dive on AAI many years ago, I'm not saying I'm the world's expert, but i know quite a bit about AI and it's kind of a passion and that got my ears perked up, Like wait a second. This year, first day in Office, and he launched the Stargate AI program, and that program was an investment into the development of AI to the tune of five hundred billion dollars. That's a half a trillion, not a million, half a trillion dollars. Now, that's going to speed up the process of AI. Now, a lot of people think that it's only for America. Read the fine print the Stargate AI program developing AI to have a trillion dolarge to give it basically a steroid boost to hurry up and get it quick equipped. It's for the world. And the data centers are not just here in the United States, but they are in the fine print. Read the fine print in the UK, in Norway, Japan, the United Arab Immorants, even in the Muslim countries. So it's a global impact on the AI. Now, why do I need to know that? Two big passages in the Bible dealing with the importance of AI and the development AI in the last days. The first one's the Old Testament, that's Daniel chapter twelve, verse four, and it clearly says there the end of times. He gives you two signs that you're at the end of times. According to Daniel a twenty six hundred year old prophecy, by the way, so he doesn't know anything about our technology and things of that nature. But twenty six hundred years ago, he says, here's two signs to look out for when people will be traveling here and there like never before. It's on a global context, and that's what we take for granted. We could travel anywhere, Lord William, tomorrow, I'm heading to Australia to teach. And I don't know if you realize this, but I'm not going to be writing on adulphin plane. But the point is even the ability to travel anywhere to and fro like number before, that's in our lifetime, and we even take that for granted. That's a sign from Daniel we're living in the last days. The second one, he says, there's not going to be an increase of travel to and fro all of the earth like now before. He says, there will be an increase of knowledge all over the planet as well. It's the Hebrew word raba, and it means to not just increase, it means to multiply out of control, to exponentially, and that is the development of AI. God says, when you see those two events. You're at the end of times now. Even the secularist technologist, they they admit that AI comes the mega danger. Now, they don't use God's term. God says it's going to lead to the end of time, not a good time, end of times, okay, But they have a term for it, and the term in the secular media is singularity. Singularity is the point when this information AI is developed at such a rate it hits an eclipse point that they call a singular moment, hitt singularity where that version of AI of information improves on that version of AI. Well, that improved version of AI then improves on that version of AI, and then speeds up and improves on the next one, and then it keeps going out of control to the point where it hits this eclipse moment they call singularity. And this is their words, not mine. At that moment we lose control, AI takes over. Quote the end of the human era is at hand. So God calls it the end of times, the development of AI. Even the secularst guys say the same thing. It's real, it's legit, it's happening right now, and it's all happening in our lifetime. A lot of people say, oh, you guys have been saying that Jesus coming back, we're living the last days forever. The development of AI is the latest sign that, no, you can't say that anymore, because go now to a New Testament prophecy that was Daniel Old Testament twenty six hundred years ago, two thousand years ago. John talks about the seven Year Tribulation, the apostle John in the Book of Revelation, and he talks about two critters, if you will, who are going to be leading the Satanic charge, and that's the Antichrist and the false Prophet. A lot of detail of what they do to the planet is in Revelation thirteen. And in Revelation thirteen it clearly says in the seven Year Tribulation that they will be micromanaging the planet, the whole planet, not only knowing every financial transaction because they control the buying and selling with this mark system in the right hand the forehead, but also it says there that they're going to give a global order to worship the Antichrist, and if you don't obey it, then they're apparently going to know where you're at. They're gonna apparently know whether or not you obeyed the order, and then they're going to apparently know your exact GPS location to take you out because it says if you don't worship them, you will be killed. The whole context global, So go back to exactly. But here's the point. We've had cell phones, we've had computers, we've had microchips, we've had global satellite technology, communication technology that's been around for a while. But there's one thing lacking to pull off Revelation thirteen, this micromanaging the planet. You can't hire enough humans to run the back end of that global monitoring system, controlling all the mind and selling the Big Brother system, knowing where people are at, whether or not they obeyed, where they're at at all times. Because the context is global. Clearly, Revelation thirteen, it's not feasible. What are you gonna do? Hire a billion people to stare at screens and then giver it doesn't work. The only way to pull that off is you would need something superhuman that can run the whole global system and be able to micromanage it in real time twenty four seven AI. And that's not just a plan, that's not just a theory. The same guys who are building this cashless society, this one world economy, this big brother society, they're using AI to run the whole system. And so here's the point, that's what caught my eye. The first day in office. Trump just put that beast system on steroids the very first day in office. And my point is this, can we talk about it? And it has everything to do with Bible prophecy.
Speaker 3: Right, He's a put arousing subject for sure.
Speaker 2: Of dude, I'm sure you've experienced that. Oh yeah, good, pick a spectrum. Right. If you say anything positive about Trump, like hey, I'm glad that he secured the borders, or hey I'm glad that the interest rates are finally starting to come down and sow the gas prices, what happens you get one segment of so called Christians that say, you voted for the anti Christ, you drunk the kool aid, you're this and that and but no, I'm just saying I'm glad that those things. I'd rather serve Christ in an easier economic time than a bad time. It just makes it easier. I'm not here to worship the economy. This is not my home. My home's world to come, but it just makes it easier. So why can't I be excited about that? What's wrong with that? Right? I'm not supporting an anti crime? What are you talking about? But then I think the even bigger problem is those when you do say, hey, Trump's first day in office, he launched the b system and he gave it a half an. I don't know where he knows what he's doing or not. I'm just saying, can we talk about it? What do they say? These other guys go, what are you anti you know? American? What are you a communist? What are you a leftist? Liberal? And who do you think you are? And really what it was?
Speaker 3: Arrangement syndrome?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. But what I've right, I really that's a mask for people who think that Trump getting into office again, whew. I've got a four year vacation. And I don't want to hear nothing other than that because I made it through the Biden years. And I'll give you, Hey, that was horrid, the plandemic, all that stuff that went on, that was egregious, it was written, and that you talk about anti American, I mean, that's all that stuff. But guess what I told you all the time. Did you know that Bible prophecy did not stop just because Donald Trump got an office able?
Speaker 3: Are you a hunter, a hiker, or just an outdoor enthusiast. Well, if you are, you know that good quality gear is hard to come back and find an all American maid, just like finding Bigfoot in the woods. Hence the name of Squat Survival Gear. Head on over to Squatch Survival gear dot com use the code p LP ten for ten percent off store wide.
Speaker 2: New thought. And here's my point. I'm just saying, can we talk about it and can we be consistent as Christians? If we had no problem calling out the Biden administration and all the things they were doing that lined up a Bible prophecy, Because that's what we need to do, is Christians, where the salt the light? Second, Thessalon needs two says, we're the resistance, the last Day's resistance. How can you resist when you're complying? How can you resist when you keep your mouth shut? How can you resist when you are are ignoring, act like it's not happening. How can you resist when you got your head in the sand. But if we had no problem calling out Biden and if there's something going on with the next administration. I don't care who it is. Can't we talk about it? That's the weird dichotomy. Now here's the problem because so many Christians have that mentality. I'm on a four year vacation. Listen to this. I'm convinced that a lot of these Bible prophecy related issues are happening at least if not there. I say, three times as fast as when they were in the Bide administration, because nobody's calling them to the Carver Dude, this is the weird time we're in.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, yeah, I said, conversating with some buddies on another podcast, and uh they actually they were doing a live chat and they had people asking questions and stuff, and someone had asked me and it was kind of like a like a gotcha thing and you get touched on it earlier where you know, oh, you have been saying the end is nigh, the end is nice, you know ever since you know, Christ, you know, resurrected. So everybody's crying wolf, how are we supposed to believe you now? And I told him, I said, well, I said, I know everybody said that, I said, but I said, you cannot deny that we are definitely beyond the shadow without closer than we've ever been before. And now for the first time, as you've pointed out here, all the systems are in place, you know, because you got your bitcoin and your blockchain system, the bricks system over there in Europe that everybody's gathering under China, Iran and Europe, and they're going to know every dollar you spend, like you said, the palanteer, the surveillance state cameras on every single corner, they're going to know everywhere you go, your routines. Not only that, you got your smartphones, your smart cars, your smart televisions, all of these things. You are sacrificing freedom for the illusion of security.
Speaker 2: And your convenience.
Speaker 3: Franklin, Yes, you know, he said those who trade you know that there they're freedoms, you know, for the illusion. Because he didn't say it was real. He said for the illusion of security. Deserve neither. So everything's in place now.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, and as we've dealt with in some of our other documentaries, Uh, not only AI to run the system, but all the other systems that are needed to pull off what's mentioned this on your relation again just to dovetail what you say, because there's a lot of naysayers out there, Oh you Christians, you've been saying this. Well, not with the development AI that wasn't here before. That's what we've been here in the last couple of years, right to the tune that it's been developed. Even going to Revelation chapter eleven, how can you say that it's all been the same, nothing's ever changed, nothing special about the days we live in. The Revelation eleven says that the whole world is going to gaze upon the bodies from Jerusalem of the two witnesses. Well, how's that ever going to happen? John wrote that two thousand years ago the Apostle John, Well, you and I again, that's old hat. You and I cannot only watch with global communication any event anywhere around the world. But with the advent that just happened in our lifetime cell phones. Okay, guess what anybody around the world could be tapping in watching live to a global event that's never been here before. So how could you say, no big deal, no big shakes. Let me give you another one one of our previous documentaries that we released probably only about six months ago. Global leads and the Antichrist two volumes, and basically there's technology people and billionaire elites around the world who are helping build this anti Christ structure. If you notice, I'm no only deal with King Charles, but you've old Noah Harari, Bill Gates also known as Kill Gates, George Soros, who's this guy here? Elon Musk, Elon Musk. Think about it. The Bible says, and we expose all this. The Bible says that they're going to create this matrix, this technology matrix around the globe. I already mentioned it, just the one occurrence of all transactions are going to be monitored because they're going to control the buying and selling. Well, how are you going to do that? Right? I mean, how are you going to tie all that together? And then go back again to the Big Brother society. You got the CCT camera systems, anything that's the word smart supplant with the term big Brother. This is the biggest Big Brother device ever been in the history of mankind. Even tracks our location down to inches and they could tap into it, listen to you, monitor you, and all that kind of stuff, uh, anywhere around the world, and we pay for it. Uh. But how are you going to How are you gonna tap all these things into it? How are you going to control all the binding and selling? How are you going to link together all the CCT cameras. How are you gonna link all the cell phones and the computers, and the smart TVs and smart homes and smart devices which are all big brother monitors. How are you going to do that? Well, you need some type of a global matrix that can tap into all this microchip technology and tie it in together. I said all that to get to this. Who do you think is building that system right now? Must Musk is for the first time in Man's history. You can't tell me this is not an important time. It's all the same. It all goes on as it always has. There's nothing to know. You can't say that anymore. Go back to technology. He has developed star Link, and for the first time in Man's history, anybody, and this is their words, whether they're in Death Valley to the top of the Himalay Mountains, everybody will have access to the net that will envelop the planet, a universal matrix that can tie in all this technology, all the transaction that AI will run. But the matrix to tight together is being put into play by Elon Musk, and then we also expose this. You go back to the Revelation thirteen. The buying and selling happens with a marking system. Today we call that biometrics. God calls it mark and it specifically says that there's going to be an option if you want to be tied into this matrix that will control binding and selling. You either got an option of the right hand or the head. Well gee, literally this last week they are moving forward. The same guy who's building star Link also has a brain implant company called neural Link that is going to connect people, admittedly to this matrix, including AI. So is that why he's developing star Link so that he can link it to Neuralink, which is now to where they said they will be able to do even read people's thoughts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see the video.
Speaker 2: So people say there's nothing different, It's all the same. You're just either being ignorant or you're ill.
Speaker 3: Informed or in denial. Yeah, but I've seen a video of one of the chips they had planted in this one guy. He was paraplegic yep, But with the chip, he was controlling Hister with his mind. Making it type out messages and all this kind of stuff, and they're like, oh, he's the you know, basically the prototype. So we've come a lot longer and better now from that. And they said, for those that don't want surgery, he's come up with this thing called neuro net and it's something that you can inhale and it's got all these little nanoparticles that spread out like a net and stimulate parts of the brain through that way. And but yeah, I mean that that's the catalyst. That's just the tower of babble thing connecting us all to that singularity. And just like in you know, God said that he had to do this because nothing would be impossible for them. And I actually had a little revelation as you were talking. I want to throw this at you. It's see what you think the right hand and the forehead, okay, And you brought up elon Musk And then of course what's the first thing that popped into my head was X. Right, Well, when you get into the original languages and Hebrew, you know, so that's a mark, is a a top and the original was you know, it basically was an X. It was just tilted a little bit with this an X. So if these ancient profits were getting these visions, they're trying to explain stuff in their vernacular because they don't have words or adjectives for it. So it's like your right hand. Most people are right hand dominant. So here's this phone. You go up and you do that little wave thing, oh, in your right hand wave to pay or to unlock this thing. Maybe they had a vision that they had to hold it up to their face. Yeah, get that identity scan and they're saying, oh, they held it up to their forehead and then boom, there's the Elon musk X because it's an X phone or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again the he's not the only one. He's a part of that group that's promoting this. Certainly he's building the matrix and he's got the brain Ship company. Again, I don't think names are by chance, star Link, Neurolink, it's all going to link together on a global basis, and you can't help but go back to revelation thirteen. But you mentioned marking systems the other guy, and we expose this as well, mister kill Gates, Bill Gates, he is also promoting an external If you don't want to get a subdermal implant marking in your hand to your forehead. He's promoting much called electronic tattoos and these can basically be us fixed on the outside electronically, And which is interesting because you talk about that term charigma, and a lot of people, even in prophecy circles, they've been on a debate. They say, well, it means in the hand or in the forehead, and then others say no, no, no, it means on the hand or on the forehead. And for me, I'm going like, okay, boy, we seem to be as Christians. We major in the miners and mining the majors. Okay, here's the point. If you know the technology, it doesn't matter they could put it in or on. But the technology links you to the system. And that's what Bill Gates is wanting to do along with a universal ID. And so if you don't want to get a brain in a plant, if you don't inhale it, then maybe you can just order it or they have it sent to you, or go to the appropriate place and they slap it on you. You're good to go. But here's the point. Bottom line is this, the technology is here. You can't say this is like everything has always been. And you and I put yourself in John shoes like you mentioned two thousand years ago, he had to be blown away. He's trying his best, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, to describe this last Day's vision, including Revelation thirteen. You and I we don't have to envision anymore. We're literally watching it happen before our very eyes. The technology is not coming. The technology is here, yep.
Speaker 3: Uh and with with your studies when you found this out.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And like I said, you know, I'll probably take a pumbling for this, but I mean, I've done it before, so I'm tough. But I mean I voted for Trump, but I am not one of these guys that uh, well, worships him, worships him like the Messiah, because there's some people on the total extremes, you know, that'll say either they hate him, he's the anti Christ, or basically that you can't talk bad about him because he's the Messiah. You know, he's our redeemer basically.
Speaker 1: And uh, but.
Speaker 3: When he come in and started talking with all this Golden age, a return to the Golden age, the Golden age, you know, and this is all the ancients referred to, you know, the pre flood world when God's walked amongst men. That was kind of like, oh, why is he saying that? You know, red flags? But then, like you said, he come in, they started, He announced this huge project and investing and all this money in this technology. I'm sure you have dove deep into this, but was there anything that was really surprising, something that took you by surprise that you didn't see coming or was not expecting what.
Speaker 2: I Probably the biggest surprise for me was again Trump get into office the second time. I'm seeing Christians even worse than last time, repeating the same mistake when Trump got into office the first time and he defeated Hillary. I don't know if you remember that moment. Even in the Christian community, it was pretty tense the last few months because everybody knew that if Hillary got in, it's going to be Obama part three, which is really what Biden was. That's why they call it the old Biden administration. It was just a puppet of Biden or of Obama. But everybody knew that that's what Hillary was going to do, and our country was doomed, right, So it was very tense and then Trump. You know, everybody's like, ooh, he made it. He just defeated and everybody was elated. I felt led that very first Sunday. I got up there and I says, Okay, if in fact, you want to play positive again, prophecy doesn't stop because anybody gets in the office. So it's marching towards what God said to me. But let's say, let's say we want to be positive and look at this as a quote reprieve. I says, here's what I hope we do with our time that Trump gets in office. This is again when he defeated Hillary. And I said that first Sunday, I says, I hope we are responsible with this time and we get out there while we can, because the Bible tells this, no matter who gets in office, eventually it's going to go so south. It's going to lead towards the anti christ kingdom, right, So you're not going to stop it. But if this is a reprieve, I hope we're responsible as Christians and we get out there and we share the gospel like never before. We get out there and we the salt and the light and the resistance, and we get out there and save souls, preach Christ and responsible. You know what people did. They went to sleep. They used his first term, and I'm sure you saw it too. I even saw in my own congregation. Even after I rebuked him and says, I hope we don't do this, be responsible, they still did it anyway. So I think that Biden getting in was basically God spanking. I gave you a golden opportunity, man, and you wasted it because you really love this world and things of the world, which, by the way, first John says that means the love of the Father's not in you. So here comes Biden. So here comes Trump coming in, and I kid you not, he gets in, And I'll be honest with you. I didn't want Kamala. I didn't vote for Kamala. I voted for Trump, but Trump is not my savior. I don't worship politics. And the reason why I voted for Trump knowing that he's not innocent, nobody's innocent, nobody's hands are clean, but it was I know what I'm going to get with Kamala, and she's going to continue to burn down America, not just the borders, but the economy because the game plan from the world economic form is to use that to reset, hence the great reset into a cashless society. And best case scenario not that Trump is innocent, and he's not. I thought, well, at least with Trump, we might again have a and here's how I phrased it in my head, Kamal is gonna give us a fast burn to the anti christ regime. I'm hoping with Trump it'll be a slower burn. But the point of a slower burn is again not to be wasting our time and goofing off like you did the first time. Is to be responsible and get the Gospel because it's easier to share Christ in a dare. I say, I don't worship with the economy, but I'm just being practical. It's easier to share Christ and reach the world with less person causham and a better economy than full on persecution and the whole way of life is crumbled. Right. So that's why I voted for Trump. Not because he's a savior. No man's my savior. There's only one savior's name is Jesus Christ. So but what I'm most shocked about is again Christians even worse than the first time. It's almost like Biden was a psychological setup that they are in super duper entrenched vacation mode, goofing off with what time we have, and it's happened. Bible prophecy is happening faster than Biden because nobody is being consistent in calling it out. If you called it out in the Biden administration and if Trump's doing it, I don't care who's in office. It's not a Trump issue. It's a consistency issue. As Christians, the Salt Delight, the Last Day's Resistance, then we have a moral obligation to call it out. We have to. The Christians aren't doing that. So that's what I'm most shocked about it. I'll give you, in fact, i'll give you a little teaser of what we're getting ready to release. I kid you not talk about God's perfect time and once again with this bad boy that we're gonna release if we're so live still here in about two weeks Trump in the Paradox Prophecy, I deal with three more prophecy related topics. The ten Horned Kingdom Revelation seventeen, where the planet will be split up into ten regions ruled by ten kings who then give their power over the Antichrist. The second one I deal with is that rise the Days of Lot, the homosexual LGBT thing, and then the Days of Noah, the transhumanists and things of that nature who now have access to the White House. So let's go back. I'm just gonna gave a little teaser and maybe we can come on for a different interview when we release in a couple of weeks. So I just want to let you know you talk about is Trump innocent, is he apart whatever. I don't know the man personally. I don't know his heart. I'm not saying he wakes up every day. I'm going to do this for the anti Christ. I kind of doubt that. I hope that I'm being positive, but I don't know. All I know is there's things going on that we need to talk about. Here's the point. In this first one that we release, we revealed the game plan with the tin Horn Kingdom. The tin Horn Kingdom says clearly in revelation that the planet is going to be split up into ten regions, rule by ten guys. Now right now we've got over two hundred countries, so that means you're going to have to conglomerate countries together and create these regions. Well in our previous documentaries on the World Economic World Economic Form and Clas Schwab we expose including in the Biden administration, they were working on a map called the Club of Rome map. Who Claus Schwab launched Club of Rome's an economic think take since the early seventies. Klas Schwab, I have it on video, admitted he was the one that gave him their start. So they're working with him. The World Economic Form right, and they produced a map of the world that is supposed to help better manage the world, and that it's still on life, not a conspiracy theory. The Club of Rome World Map, and they hide the planet split up into ten regions.
Speaker 3: With the price of eggs and bread slowly approaching a day's wages, it's more important than ever than to secure the value of your dollar. One thing that has remained steady is gold and silver throughout the ages. Back in Roman times, a piece of gold would get you a toga that's the equivalent of three thousand dollars today. That still remains true to this day. For a full suit, shoes, tie, you're looking at about three thousand dollars because gold and silver holds its value. So if you're tired of watching the value of your dollar go down every single day, it's time to get off your hands and make a move. I recently teemed with Cornerstone Asset Metals. Reach out to those guys for all of your financial needs. It's time to trade in that forever devaluing dollar into hard assets that you can hold by gold and silver. Be sure and check the link down in the description or the number on the screen, and hey, tell them Doc Brown sadn't you.
Speaker 2: Here's the way? Yes, way, dude. This has been out there since I've got it on video. I've got the map and uh the it's exactly ten regions. Uh and it's so that's the plan they've been marching towards. Go figure. This is the only book that calls it out for what it is. So Biden, that's why he was trying to flood the borders, which, by the way, we had a border problem, not just from the South Mexico. We had a mega border problem with Canada. People don't talk about that, but that was what we were getting hit from both ends. Why because he was trying to have America infiltrated with as many non Americans so that when they pull the switch on one of the look at the map. If you look at that app it's a combination one of the unions called the North American Union, is America will no longer be America, will be combined with Canada, the United States, and Mexico. Not a conspiracy. That's the Club of Romance that was won and they got the arrest of it. But it all adds to me, Tim, go figure, that's what Biden was doing. Here comes Trump and so all that's come to a halt. No Trump, I believe to a certain extent he does kind of want America first. But he's still a globalist. And this may be a tough cookie to swallow, but he's just a globalist coming from a different angle. Listen, from a different map. I said all this, hemet to this, and I'm telling you, dude, I always we're going We're waiting for you stuff to show up. Dude, this is all we're exposing all this, right, and I'm gonna wait to hear the bombshell. Uh because once you once you got the map, you know the game plan. And again Trump, I don't believe is following the World Economic Form map. Right. Biden certainly was, Obama certainly was. Listen Bush Junior certainly was. He was a trader, right, But Trump's following a different map. And I came across the map from Cornell University. I have it. I expose it. You can see it with your own eyes. It's called the Technque map. And the technaque or what's we're now starting to get familiar with. It's called technocracy is a movement that started after World War Two and they believe their goal is in order to bring order to the planet, that we need to let the technocrats build a technocracy and with technology, we're going to build in bring in utopia. Because after two world wars, the politicians, this is their words, the Paul Titians that demonstrated that through diplomacy and governments you can't get the job done. So the new saviors are the high tech guys, the technocrats, technocracy. Well, believe it or not, they have a map, and they have a map of the world, and the world again is split up into different chunks. Now the map of the technocracy map called the technique map. I got it again. I got it from Cornell University still on file. Listen to their region now World Economic Forum, right again, Canada, US of Mexico. Now let's go back to Trump. First of all, is he surrounded himself by technocrats in the second term, and that was another red flag, just like this first day in office. Dude, you're launching AI like never before. What's AI? It's a technology? But did you notice that also when he won the election, all of a sudden, the people who hated his guts in the first term and during the Biden years are now liking his boo.
Speaker 3: They're not just guys they were scared, you know, getting their technocraft.
Speaker 2: We're talking Mark Zuckerberg, We're talking Jeff Bezos from Amazon. Right again, Elon Musk, who initially was not a fan of Trump but a huge supporter, and now he's kicking in even more money for the midterms. That's just now come out. They're still buddies. But you got people like Peter Teal. Peter Teal not only helped he's a billionaire technology guy from Silicon Valley, but he also do the research and we do. He's also the one who has bankrolled jd Vance. Jd Vance is the No. Name guy. Do the research, dude. He is bankrolled by Peter Teal and he and all these guys they want something, will give you some of our billions of dollars to get you in to office. But we're going to get a kickback. And they're they're all technology guys, including Musk. But here's my point. It goes back to the technique map. Now here's what's interesting. The technate again in Canada's where it kind of started. A particular gentleman who was a part of the technnate. He moved his family to South Africa. He gave birth to a daughter named May, and she gave birth to a son, Elon. Elon's grandfather was one of the leaders of the technique, and of course makes sense he's still involved in technology. Again, what's the technique the technocracy movement that we need to let the high tech guys rule the planet because politicians have demonstrated they can't do it after two world wars. So that's the Panaceic. But again, they got the map. I'll give you another freaky technology connection. So Nli do you have technology guys including the grandson of one of the guys, Elon Musk, who was involved in the movement, now chumming up with Trump. Here's there's a bombshell for you. One of the biggest most advanced technology geniuses on the planet, hands down, everybody's familiar with basically, and that is Nikolai Tesla. Now, he was super advanced in all kinds of technology. He was even back in his day already doing wireless technology, all this stuff. He was wanting to do free energy, free electricity. He was working on this like laser beam weapon and things that nature, which eventually led to his death. He died mysteriously. He was found mysteriously dead, and part of it was the US government wasn't helping him with the funding, so he was going to other countries and so they considered that a national threat anyway. So all of a sudden he ends up dead. Watch this. So the government sent our own government sent somebody in to go get the records of Nicolai Tesla.
Speaker 3: Youknew who that was, Yeah, it was Trump's uncle.
Speaker 2: John Trump, my t John Trump. Not a conspiracy theory. So I think there's been a technology tie with even Trump himself, not just Elon Musk who goes back to the technate, but even that, the whole issue went down with the family, the Trump family with nikolay Tesla. So here's all that. Let's go back to their map World Economic Form ten regions. If you look at the Technque map, it includes, just like the World Economic Form, a conglomeration of countries. You got Canada. Hey, wait a second, Has Trump said anything about absorbing Canada into the United States? Yeah? Sure, I as of America, Golf of America relabeled Golf of America. Right, it was Mexico. But see people say, well that's America first, Well what America a North America, America as we know it, which America also has Trump hinted at also taking over Mexico. You know what also is on that map? Greenland? Trump talking anything about Greenland? Greenland? Okay, here's what's different with the technique map that I think Trump is following versus the World Economic Format. The difference is this, Yes, it's Greenland, Canada, US, and Mexico. But his goes all the way down. Are you ready for this to the Panama Canal? Has Trump done anything with Panama? Come out Canal as soon as you got back in office, right, and do you know where it ends? Columbia, A, Suela, and Venezuela. What's in the news right now?
Speaker 3: The pieces are coming in line, every single piece.
Speaker 2: I hate to put you on hold. In two weeks, Lord Willing, we're releasing it. We got the goods. Get alifemedia dot com, get it. Get equipped. Oh, by the way, just so people know, we don't copyright material. So if you get the DVDs, whatever, make a billion copies, get it out. We don't care. We're just trying to get God's truth out. So how can you say that it's all the same, nothing different. Again, you're either being ignorant, ill informed, or like I like what you say. I really think this is the bigger one. I agree with you. You just are in denial. You just don't. Don't confuse me with the facts. Man, I'm on my four year vacation. I don't want to hear this, and yet it's happening. And because you don't want to hear it, it's making it easier for these things to excel on a rapid rate, far faster than the Biden administration. It's very sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with one hundred percent. One thing that really kind of stood out to me was Are you familiar with Trey Smith from God in a Nutshell M doesn't sell the mar Yeah, well, he's the one that kind of you know, red peeled me. That's the term they use in this space, you know, to the supernatural stuff with the Bible and all the you know, the things that's basically kind of whitewashed, you know, in Christianity. But following him, he really followed that first Trump run really closely. And he actually if you google the Trump prophecy, he's the number one video because he was like the first person to come out with a you know, a prophecy for Donald Trump when he was running. And this is during the time everybody was laughing, you know, he didn't have a chance. You know, he wasn't even in the primary yet, but he was pulling up old videos of Kim Clement and he's from South America, just like Elon. But he was given all these prophecies about Trump and that he would be a two term president, that they would try to convict him and indict him. I think he said three times he said, but he is God's David for this time, and then he said all these different things. But he said that like you had said, He said, this was a reprieve, he said, and God had told him that this was a Joseph period, that God gives a warning before the hard times. And during this you know, Joseph period, we had to try to you know, witness to the lost as much as possible, save up, you know, our money for the hard times coming, you know, and all these things to kind of prep for the the drought that was coming. And I thought that was pretty pretty significant. That stood out to me, you know, a Joseph period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well again, whatever people think of Trump, the bottom line is this. I don't worship a man. I don't follow a man. I follow Jesus Christ. I'm a Christian. And whether it's Trump in office or Biden was in office, or if we're still alive and still here and the Lord hasn't come and gotten this yet, whoever's office next, it doesn't matter. I'm not here to worship the office. I'm not here to only pray that we have a great economy. I'm here to make a differ for Jesus Christ and do what He's called us to do. And so the point is how you feel about him, don't waste your time, don't goof off don't matter. There's nothing to want to think of it. If we're on a giant rescue mission, the boat's going down. You can argue about how much time is left. That's not the point. The point is get out there and show the Gospel, and that's it. And don't sit in your lifeboat called Jesus Christ and then not bring somebody in shame on you. Get out there and save souls. Don't waste an olse of time, because here's the reality. Jesus Christ is not only coming back, but when he comes back, Christian, he's going to find you doing something. And if that thought just made you uncomfortable, that means you're off track. So I don't know about you, not because I have to. But as Paul says in Romans, it's Christ's love that compels us. I want to serve him. I want to share him because I'm in love with him after all that he did for me and still does for me. I know where I came from, I know what I was involved in. I should be in hell fifteen hundred times over, but he had mercy on me. He saved a wretch like me, and I have the privilege of sharing that with anybody and everybody meet. There is nothing more important than that. And we just need to get back to that as Christians and finish whoever's in office, whatever. But the point is, God doesn't tell us the exact day nor the hour of the rapture. And I'm convinced it's because he knows us. What would we do if he told us exactly what's going to happen? We would goof off to the very end five minutes before we go, Hey, it's time to look like a Christian. Better read the Bible. I might want to say something about Jesus, you know, and act like you know. So he doesn't do that. But he's a God of love and he doesn't tell us exactly when. But that's what the benefit of prophets he is. He tells this many signs all that we just talked about that guess what, it's getting close, and so that we realized finish strong, right, get the gospel out. This is so when a runner runs the race and you get that final curve, what do you do pull up a couch and sit on. No, every runner, no matter how exhausted you are, when you get to that final curve, you run faster. In fact, you pace yourself for that final curve, and that's when you put it in turbo mode. That's where we're at. We're almost at the finish line. It's not a time to goof off and take a vacation, pull up a couch. We need to run, if anything, faster, and that's what we need to do. I don't care who's in office. We just need to get back to that. But God gives us many Bible prophecy signs. Hey guys, it's getting close, and this is what we bring out. We're not here to sell a DVD, make a billion copies. We don't care get it out. We're here to let you know it's getting close, so to encourage the church. Finish strong, get the gospel out, or if you're not saved, man, you better get saved now. This is not a joke. You do not want to be here in the seven year tribulation. You don't want to be here when the anti Christ takes control, it will be as Jesus said, I didn't the worst time in the history of mankind so horrible that if God didn't shorten the time frame, I keep it to just seven years. The entire human race would be destroyed. That's what's coming to this planet. And praise God. God is the God of love. He's been telling us this for two thousand years. He's told us there's a way out, one way out. It's Jesus Christ. He's the way, the truth of the life. Nobody comes to Father except through him. And if you would just call upon his name, ask him to forgive you, he will. He'll rescue you, he'll adopt you into his forever, his family. He'll cling you from all wrongdoing, and he will make you his child. And then you'll be prepared for the future of the Kingdom of Christ that's coming beyond her wildest dreams, with no more death or dying in moorni or crying or pain. All that old order is gone. You could have it if you would just ask ask Jesus for that. So, hey, I didn't plan on that, but that's a cool way to end. I need to run, man.
Speaker 3: Hey, I was already ahead of you. I was like, dude, that this is dying. I'm ending it right here on a good note. Well be only man. Thank you so much. That was powerful and uh, also, you got me all excited now for this next one, so let see it gets out.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I'd love to sit down with you again and we got to talk to it. Maybe throw up a five or eight minute clip just to wet everybody's whistle. That'd be awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I'll tell you what. You got to see the map. When you see the map, Oh yeah, now you go. Oh, I know where we're going. I know where we're going. Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, brother Billy, before we go, just in case somebody came in in the middle of the episode or was distracted when you were introducing yourself, just one more time for the listeners that want to find you and your material. Let everybody know where they can find you and your stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can go to our teaching website is get a life media dot com. Get a life media dot com, g E T A L I F E M E d I A dot com. Get a lifemedia dot com. That's where you can get all of our books or DVDs. There's like fifteen years worth of material that you can download, watch for free, things that nature. But if you want to get the books of DVDs, that's where you go. Again, we don't copy material, so we'll make a billion copies. We don't care. Get God's word out. Every single piece of media also has people to an opportunity for them to pray and receive crisis or savior, so it's great for evangelism as well. Also, you can download our app. Search for my name at the app store on your mobile device Billy Chrome see O n E Billy chron and you'll see our logo pop up. You can download our app for free and again fifteen years with material. Have fun, get equipped, get God's word.
Speaker 3: Out, Amen, brothers and sisters. I'm telling you, just from this conversation, I'm only going to be moving some money around in my savings account to my check it's account and be getting some of this stuff, man, especially just those maps. You really blew my mind with that. But brothers, hey, sisters, check this stuff out. Not only contribute to the work of another brother doing great things. Educate yourself, sharpen your sword so you can better witness and defend your faith at the same kind. But hey, just remember, guys, the difference between the known and the unknown is a journey. So good journey, guys.