Speaker 1: Hey, look he's hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's right.
Speaker 2: So it's like pushing up against my side. So when I woke up, my eye was a little further out than it.
Speaker 1: I was like, it was weird.
Speaker 2: I popped it back yet, like like a pug. Yeah, yeah, sort of what it's crazy you have? My eyes are so deeply sunk in the beginning, and it's like, oh, they're just at regular depth right.
Speaker 1: Now, Lily, your eyes aren't that sunk in.
Speaker 2: My eyes are pretty sunk. I'm not not not like not like a droger like eyes are like really, I don't have big eyes. I have big eyes, small eyelids. I guess it was huge walking the start Tank. My eyelids are so fucking low because I'm sad all the time. Welcome to the Stark Tank Podcast. Remember if you're here, thank you.
Speaker 1: You you are gay, But go over to the stark Starkkank pat On pitch on the com slast of Stark Tank. Give it, throw us a buck, or I will kill you. I will I will kill you. I will bring him, I will make him watch, he'll help, I'll help clean up, I will help kill I mean, that's the same it's not it's not even close. I think the course would have a very different opinion.
Speaker 2: They would. Of course I'd probably get blamed all the way, but still like, that's.
Speaker 1: Why I'm betting on that. Yeah, that's why I'm bringing.
Speaker 2: I would just switch on you like he's Hispanic to like, what, No, my name's European. I can just lie europe Like I'm Italian.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Figure it out? Figure out? Actually no, sculpt the scene.
Speaker 1: Of Snart Tank dot Shop for all your merch needs. So we got we got some stuff today. I want to start off today immediately with this fucking break dancing ship posture because I got I got such a catastrophic number of d ms, like I literally like over one hundred on Twitter it's like hey I didn't really And people were in my twitch chat too, it's like, hey, I show you did so you do the breakdance. Fucking so you did breakdancing. I was like, what the fuck are we talking like that? That was my first introduction to this stuff, was people coming into my chat or like sending shit to me on Twitter. It's like I can't believe you. I can't believe you. You you stopped making videos to go breakdance. I was like, what the fuck is people?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: It was enough people. It was like enough people that I started to wonder, like did I break dance? Like it was that was that?
Speaker 2: Having that little faith in your present mind is terrifying.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I don't. I don't put anything. I don't I don't put anything above possibility as far as that goes, you know what I mean, Like cause they're clearly people go insane. You know, clearly the person on the street screaming about like smurfs attacking him while he's like wrapped in his own ship didn't want to be there, you know, like that's not something like he didn't go ahead and be like I think.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, he clocked in. Yeah, it was like yeah, you know, in this crazy bit.
Speaker 1: People end up in that situation. And so I like, I'm very keenly aware that it's possible.
Speaker 2: Do you think you are gonna go insane eventually?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Opening I think I am gonna go crazy eventually. I think I'm gonna have something that's really gonna make me snap and I'm just gonna jump off.
Speaker 1: A cliff or something like that what do you think it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like I had a joke I was gonna say, but I'm not gonna say that one It is not necessary.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Probably like.
Speaker 1: I think Lily's gonna feed you, somebody's come. I think.
Speaker 2: So I was gonna say, like my kid being gay, but that's just fucking insane, so wild to say.
Speaker 1: But I almost pray for that sometimes being gay, especially if I.
Speaker 3: Have a daughter, I'll be like, yeah, less less likely she'll get like sexually assaulted.
Speaker 1: So I like that, you know, that's more likely you'll get beat up.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it take it the mesic assaulted way more. And if she and if she's if she's a pretty.
Speaker 3: Not a not a not a, yeah, then she'll be a she's gonna be one of those pretty lipstick lesbians as I call him. And then but like I'm gonna be cool. I just I just don't want to have to kill Brody fort you know, I want to kill Brody for you know, being like, oh fucking just don't you want to party boy the domster, you know, like just you know, like something like that.
Speaker 1: Or they'll be bisexual, in which case they're ostensibly straight.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's so reductive.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I mean, like dude, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: Man, that's so reductive.
Speaker 1: But no, listen to me anecdotally speaking, I think I'm right here because anecdotally for us, yes, no, not just for us, just in general. I notice where like if look, if a woman is bisexual, she's dating a guy.
Speaker 2: I think that's a social thing as well. It's totally culture, culture and social.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so annoying to me that, like because you because even you talk about like say you talking about my wife or something. She can sleep in best friend's bed. Now imagine you two sleeping.
Speaker 1: We have, yeah, but we've not cuddled up. But you see how like even we talked, we talked about that, and we were like off, like I was on the corner.
Speaker 2: Like like we can't touch each other.
Speaker 1: Even like say so, like exactly right.
Speaker 3: So it's not even a story when girls do it right now or when they kiss that club, it's not even a story.
Speaker 2: I just like ate this girl out and then pussy dudes and squired. The gap in my team is like.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, like what it's it's weird that like it kind of makes me feel like the people that because I don't feel this way at all, Like I don't feel it, but there are so many people that are more like they'll swing both ways than we. But I just personally am like I just there is no feeling of like, even if it was completely no stigma, nothing, I'm gonna start sucking dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah here, well, here's the thing, here's the here's the point that I was getting at. Yeah, right, we got so far away. Bisexual guys usually dating men, bisexual women usually dating men, lesbians beating each other up. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just seems to know the numbers are normally high, the numbers for lesbian seems that men are pretty cool. Lesbian reported reported domestican violence opposed to hetero sexual reported because I was reported, if it got reported, it'd be way fucking higher, Like its fucking probably at lesbian numbers, maybe more. I'd argue, Well, the numbers don't say that it is reported, that's why, Well, the numbers don't say that.
Speaker 1: I feel like we sound like Joe Rogan, right, we're definitely we're definitely wrong.
Speaker 2: But I really think if it got reported to be way higher it'd be like, damn, dude.
Speaker 1: Because you know, you know, you know, facts are subjective. Dude. He said that there was a recent podcast where, you know, I don't even know who is on.
Speaker 2: It was just some guy, another dickhead.
Speaker 1: There's just some fucking guy. Uh, but you talking about facts And he's like, well, the problem with facts he was talking about factcheckers. He's like, yeah, but the problem with facts of the facts is objective. And I lost my I saw his real time reaction.
Speaker 3: He actually kind of leaped out of his body for a second, like he went like, and I saw a soul.
Speaker 2: Leaving itself.
Speaker 1: Of you sitting down, but your skeleton stands up, rips out the back of you and.
Speaker 3: Leaves It's done, Jelly, I can't do No, you don't lose your structure.
Speaker 2: You still have your same Yeah, it's like somehow your skeleton was actually just kind of a suggestion.
Speaker 1: This whole time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I I just that you didn't need to have a skeleton.
Speaker 1: Is that seen in Kingdom Hearts where Winnie the pools leaves. I know that gift. I love that. I love that gift that I've seen a million times. I know it's from Kingdom Hearts, because it can only really be from that.
Speaker 2: That's the only place when he the pool could in fact leave his body, right.
Speaker 1: But anyway, what the fuck are we taking? Oh yeah, this Ray gun fucking Oh yeah this, So I guess, and I gotta be honest with you. I didn't look super into it because it just pissed me off that this was happening, and I just wanted to ignore it, but I couldn't. So I guess. There was this lady named Rachel Gunn. Her nickname is Reagun, which, by the way, awesome nickname for that. It's a perfect that's actually a perfect good name. Yeah, that's literally perfect. But she was she was she in the Olympics or was she doing like yeah, so see the Olympics for breakdance.
Speaker 2: So what happened is I think when like twenty the last Olympics before had the one before last, they made break dancing partly part of the Olympics, which it probably should be. It's a really big, like dancing culture thing. I mean, it's it's a.
Speaker 1: Is there dancing Olympics. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: So there are things that are like saying, some of the gymnastics are literally just performing and dancing. However, this is how stupid the Olympics are to me right now. So first of all, they try to get rid of like some combat sports, they try to get rid of boxing. At one point, they try to get rid of wrestling, which is fucking absolutely insane, which is when.
Speaker 2: It's one of the main things to go there for the Olympics.
Speaker 3: But it's such an insane thing even though like try and then okay, literally let's put that in. One of the most fastest growing sports right now is mixed martial arts.
Speaker 2: Look, look, I think I think break dancing has a place there or whatever. I think mixed martial arts and I think I think.
Speaker 3: Out of ideas, I think break dancing is a good thing to implement, Like say, there isn't ideas ran out of like say, the fact that mixed martial arts isn't in there is I agree.
Speaker 2: That's my only that's my should be.
Speaker 3: My only beef is that, like they haven't ran out of ideas for great sports to be in a part of the Olympics, and then they're just was put in breakdancing.
Speaker 2: It's because of this, it's because of the wild properly property. Then somehow dancing. Bitches like ray Gun can just appear. So that ship is. I saw that, and I was I thought this was like an Ai thing. This top. There's a funny, fucking whimsical story here. What makes it so sad is that it reduced the female lady, the Indian lady that went there and went crazy. There was an Indian woman that went there for breakdancing, and she went she did amazing. I'm genuinely I didn't know Indians really break danced like that. That's that's not a culture. Well they have to, well they are culture of dancing, but so imagine break dancing. And because like think of like this on Puerto Rican's and Hispanic people break dance a lot. But it's not no, they dance a lot break.
Speaker 1: More New York.
Speaker 2: Of course, I know what you're saying, and it's not something you exactly put together.
Speaker 3: When you're the When you're the top, you're learning one of the coolest types of dance.
Speaker 2: You're learning dancing in general. Like they, I would say it's more likely for them to have learned it that other groups that are not directly tied to it.
Speaker 3: Let's put it this way. When I saw R R and there's actually the credit sequence at the end sae dude, they're going they're dancing in a way that I would have a heart attack, like it's too intense, and they're smiling and they're like like, bro, how do you do that?
Speaker 1: And not like you're literally like phasing.
Speaker 2: In and out up with that. I grew upround a bunch of Indian people and they love dancing so much. It's like Africans too, like they it's like a cultural thing.
Speaker 1: Did they break dance?
Speaker 2: Two of them knew how to but it wasn't like a thing that all of them knew how to do a few of them that were just like more more nigga coded. Did you guys ever have I know?
Speaker 3: Since like that was already you know, that was the culture in New York? Were there times when you were growing up where it got brought back like heavily?
Speaker 2: I would see breakdancing relatively often, like breakdancing and street dancing because there was so this song called like light feet dancing, right, which is sort of like it's just that and every time you would do that clapping sequence, people would dance to like always, like it would just happen every So that's simple so people.
Speaker 3: Would start that and then motherfuckers break out.
Speaker 2: They would start I swear even ice do when I was younger, Like everyone would do that, so like it would be going that's like candidate, it is like it went. It went from be boing to that became more of the common thing. And I feel like light feet dances more than New York thing now opposed to break dancing originated in New York. Now that's like the home where it came from, and you still find a lot of breakdancers there, but like it transformed into that.
Speaker 1: But skating almost yeah. Yeah, so like.
Speaker 2: It was always something very popular around, but obviously people like the classic the freaking Koreans, they jumped on board and they kind of made that part of their identity, which they're great, they're fucking fantastic dancers, but like they became very popular obviously Brazilians doing that's literally that's.
Speaker 1: How Kim like roast power. Yeah, was he broke he break breakdance, broke.
Speaker 2: Dance break, he'd break dance chip a hoy. He would have come and do it like the moon thing where he would like walk on his shoulder like three steps and you're like, what.
Speaker 1: The fuck people got furious by the way I kept calling it a chip chip.
Speaker 2: People got that bad about it.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it. I like that it bothers people. But I also just I like the word chip a hoy. It sounds said that bothers people the most. I think that's what does a feel because I always says it. For me.
Speaker 2: I love people making upset.
Speaker 1: I have always said chip a hoy.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know you never said a chips I definitely believe. I'm sure I've said a chips ahoy. But like I definitely like, if I'm paying attention, I will say a chip a hole, Well, that's a chip hoy.
Speaker 3: It's so stupid because no, no, it's just like, okay, unless there's an assortment, like there's assortment of cookies or whatever, like a bunch of different different types, you wouldn't specify the cookie.
Speaker 1: You would just say can you can I have a cookie. It's like the fish fish fishes argument.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I hate that. I hate that. That's real fish fishes fish right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I never I'm be honest, I never accept fishes. I don't like it. I never like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I I understand the arguments. Yeah, but it fish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just it just it works like deer or cow and it sounds are me do you say cow?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cow? Look at the look at all those cow.
Speaker 2: That almost worked. That almost worked for me, amos, But no, my brain was almost like doesn't look at all those dog? Look at all those dog?
Speaker 1: Why not? Like at a certain point there like why not like at.
Speaker 2: A certain point multiple dogs turned into.
Speaker 1: The dog's aw. You know what I'm saying is like why sounds good? What is it about deer really that makes it? Yeah? Why does it sound like? It's all about like things?
Speaker 3: Just when things sound weird to people, they kind of just push back against it, like there's a thing where that.
Speaker 1: You know, how we how we like?
Speaker 3: There's even some like certain compound words where I feel like they can't be compounds only because it sounds like ship where I think there's I don't have a great example right now, but I feel like people will make a new word if it doesn't sound good, if you like squish two old words together.
Speaker 2: Of the or something. Uh, there's like words to describe the day after tomorrow, the day before yesterday, Like there's words for that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what are they again?
Speaker 2: I think it's evermorrow or something like that.
Speaker 1: Evermorrow is that like just the general future?
Speaker 2: Let me see.
Speaker 1: I think it's the day after tomorrow is the word for that? Let me see, Yeah, I remember that, but like this is so two days from now, two days from now.
Speaker 2: Which is pretty much which is pretty much probably easier to say.
Speaker 3: You know, that's what I'm watching another fucking video essay because I hate myself and and like the dude of course, un alive, un alive, And I'm like.
Speaker 2: Brother, overmorrow, overmorrow, over tomorrow is the other one in the day before yesterday is uh, the.
Speaker 1: Day before yesterday, yestermorrow.
Speaker 3: It's just weird that I'm like, why you can't say two days ago yestermorrow.
Speaker 2: Today and it's ever yesterday every That's what's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Why I just say a couple days ago today, Like what the fuck? Shut the fuck up?
Speaker 3: Now, however yesterday, I would beat that person up if some he was like, yes, it's.
Speaker 1: Ear yesterday, sorry, ear yesterday.
Speaker 2: I mean even a philosophy. No no, no, no no, it's e r E yesterday.
Speaker 1: They should be murdered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not to be murdered. That's just old English.
Speaker 3: So I went to the club that I went to this box social yesterday.
Speaker 2: He said, box.
Speaker 1: Immediately immediately social, A box social? What is that?
Speaker 2: That's a boxing match before?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that used to be so a social gathering at a at a at a boxing event, they're called a box social. But and it kind of transcended to almost kind of being just like a social gathering.
Speaker 1: Can I say this, I have never heard that word in my entire life. A thousand years old. You're not two hundred years old, Chris. I don't know how, but both of you know that I heard that.
Speaker 2: Stupid shit, I've heard it. That's why I'm like, why was someone say that? Okay?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 3: I think I only know it because the Simpsons. To be honest, I think there was a reference in this since in one.
Speaker 2: Box Socials someone comes in a monocle and watches two men kill each other because there was no rules back then, and someone fall down and you can hit them table. The ten count.
Speaker 1: Old boxing was like prime for fucking emails. They hit each other with hammers and mallets.
Speaker 3: They grabbed hammer's mallets and then put the glove over it.
Speaker 2: Let's go so grow even watch like even at least time like like that time was like this, that's.
Speaker 1: Why he was.
Speaker 3: By the time, like, you know, I'm old enough to really appreciate Muhammad Ali and I'm like, I'd love to meet him. But by the time I was consciously aware of how much I admire this guy.
Speaker 1: He was already Yeah, his cells were shaken away from him.
Speaker 2: He couldn't even speak anymore. The speed for us he did.
Speaker 1: He was shaking the funk away, man.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, why be dizzy fast if you think of if you think about lead too hard, you get dizzy dude.
Speaker 1: Oh my yesses, speed for no man. They was. I remember watching an old boxing match from like I don't even know, like like the fifties or something, and they were like, you know those boxing gloves attached to the weird like chain link coils that would like bling like a spring. They were using those and I couldn't find it. I was like, that's insane to me, that that's like old technology. That was like at the inception of boxing. This is true. By the way, I think we're a podcast or everything that we say is real.
Speaker 2: I think the boxing is really funny. I think box really funny because it was like there was like all these like great boxers, They're all like these these great this boxes guys, unbelievable, and then as soon as like black people got into boxing, it was just like, oh damn.
Speaker 1: It was like baseball right with Jackie Robinson.
Speaker 2: Literally they were so upset having to cheer for him.
Speaker 1: It was very funny. There's a Shane there's a good Shane Gillis.
Speaker 2: Bit about that because immediately and the moment white people stop being cool, well, as soon as he showed up, well it's like you could you could?
Speaker 1: I forget what I'm not gonna do it. I'm not gonna do his bit. But uh, anyway about this ray Gun ship. So she this is a woman. She did this, you now see. I saw a video of her explaining or I saw a video of her like talking about it afterwards, and she seems hilarious but like like she seems like a genuine like I feel like she's like a chill person or whatever. Yeah, but like that, whatever the fuck I saw of her break dancing routine was wild and not like that was incredible. It was just like what am I seeing? I could do that? I think?
Speaker 2: Uh so I dabble and dance like I love dancing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you break danced yesterday.
Speaker 2: No, But I I've always been like a really big fan of dancing. I love watching dancing. I've been like a fan of itself as a kid.
Speaker 1: Uh and yeah, me too, weird.
Speaker 2: But seeing her do that was like, I was confused, and it has to be fake. This has to not be real.
Speaker 3: It definitely, I mean at the the highest level where there's a lot of people that dedicate their entire lives to being at the Olympics. Uh So, yeah, it was a little weird, and I would say, from a satirical standpoint, brilliant, especially if she was even after with her interviews, if she wasn't like because the way that she was explaining it, like you were talking saying that, you know, her explaining everything, she sounded very sincere, Like, oh, I think I had the most original moves.
Speaker 1: I thought that really would count for something.
Speaker 3: You know, And I'm like, if you're still like performing, this is brilliant, But at a certain point you have to know that original dumb ass moves is not That's not what breakdancing.
Speaker 1: It's ever been. It's good for like viral attention, but like, yeah, you're at the Olympic if.
Speaker 3: You're doing this weird, because that's there's that viral screenshot that yeah, where she's fucking like, look, she look like a fucking yeah bunny, praying mantis, whatever you wanna call it, Like it's I'm like, that's not in no fucking breakdance square and then no and no environment would people be like, yeah, that's fucking dope. They would be like, what the fuck is this dumb bitch doing. That's so that's what it would be, So why would that not be the same thing. So that's what I'm saying, like, is she so? Is she still like is this very meta and she's still.
Speaker 1: Playing a role? I think I don't. The video that I saw seemed to indicate that she seems like a troll. Yeah right, Like it almost feels like like she has to be like she didn't even mean to go. I think I think the idea is that it's which is cool. I respect it on some level.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, cool, I do, but I don't because what there was a bunch of assies that were like working their asses off to attempt to be there.
Speaker 1: Australians don't work what.
Speaker 2: But to represent their country. You know, if they wanted to go there represent their country. They wanted to go there, like because that's what the Olympics is about, you know. That's why I think when it's like people don't do substance in Olympics, like people if the rules are don't do it, don't do it. That's just it, right, is it?
Speaker 1: Okay? So here's the thing. Is it theoretically I don't, I don't mean legally, but is it theoretically like morally is criminal to uh morally to uh troll your way through the Olympics and get to the Olympics in the place, in the stead of people who probably deserve it more more. Well, then she's a perfect representative for Australia. I get it. I come from a London. I come from a London of criminals. That's their lord, Like that's the they haven't been criminal coded for centuries, right, but that's their lord.
Speaker 2: That's Aboriginal. Have you met original person before? I have never I met one half Aboriginal person.
Speaker 3: One half What I mean?
Speaker 2: That's such a dad ship.
Speaker 1: I was like, I can't believe say this. There was like there was like that there standing there have that was like the what is that? That tweet or not that tweet. The mister's girlfriend came out, What the fuck was that? So is she sabotaging you?
Speaker 2: It was it was wild, it was going on.
Speaker 1: So mister V's girlfriend came out and she said something along the lines of like, oh man, a right, let me let me read. Just pull it up because like I don't want to get it wrong.
Speaker 2: It's fucking.
Speaker 1: It's like very funny. It's a very funny tweet there.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm fifty, I'm I have been moved up to fifty to fifty where I am actually not No, I'm actually known.
Speaker 1: And now that I think about it, I still think he's gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he'll be kids like why there could you could blow somebody's head off, but a kid will be.
Speaker 1: Like I think he makes funny videos. Again, they're not gonna Yeah, there's no morality yet, Like you have to be genuinely a raving pedophile to get and.
Speaker 2: Even then I'd still like you there won't.
Speaker 1: Yes, And even then, like if you have like enough, if you have like enough years built up of like people like going to your going to bat for you, even that won't really destroy you. That'll get rid of a lot of people, but like you're still like it's like doctor disrespect. It's like he's gonna come back and he's gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: Son, Sorry, you can't watch mister Beasts anymore. He's a bad guy.
Speaker 1: Dad don't care. You can rape me and I still want to watch him. You remember, do you hear that like cocoa melon kind of like song about about mister Beast that that couple made where it was like, uh, I did, never mind, I'll send it to you. I'll say, I'll send to you. You can put it as the cold open to this episode. It's like this like weird cocoa melon like nursery rhyme about how like, uh, kids shouldn't watch mister Beast And it's like I think from like a Christian I don't know if it's real or not, or if it's just like completely fake, but it's a fucking funny where it's just like I can't recite it. I won't. It'll be at the beginning of this episode if I find but so she said, uh, this is from Deserto or Dextero, dexter I hate this the name and this web said de Shurtotry about this is.
Speaker 2: From This is from Dexter.
Speaker 1: Thank you. He says half the things that are said are not true. I wouldn't be with him if they were. And it's like, well, which which half.
Speaker 2: That's all she said? Yeah, yeah, But that's dumb. That's a dumb thing to say, because that is a dumb thing to say. I know what she meant, I know what she means, but that's a dumb thing. It's a bad way to say it.
Speaker 3: I can't even to me, that sounds almost like even and it's not even like how could it be a slip if you're texting it?
Speaker 2: Right, he's not a pedophile, so who that's saying half because you know, like a Freudian slip, right like that, But she's texting it was a text? Right? Or did she was an interviewer?
Speaker 1: Was it a text? Act? I have?
Speaker 3: So let's just assume that it was a text whatever is the text. That's even weirder because like, you didn't just slip and say something right because you say, like, oh, I know what she means. But if he's not a bad guy, because there's a lot of serious accusations fraud, illegal gambling, fucking hiring a pedophile.
Speaker 1: It's weird to say half of this stuff is and it's true, but all of it is bad.
Speaker 3: So like, even if only half of it is untrue, that means he's still kind of a piece of ship.
Speaker 2: Everything other than the pedophilia I'm fine with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I don't. I really don't.
Speaker 2: As long as you're as long as you're not hurting children.
Speaker 3: But they kind of well, oh you mean in an abusive way.
Speaker 2: As long as you're not hurting children, I don't care what you do. Pretty much money you want from the government. Fuck this fuck this country, fucking fraud.
Speaker 1: It's not even would kids that are buying these sweep.
Speaker 2: Steakes and like those kids. Man, I'm sorry, man, I don't know, Man, I think I wish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of agree. I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Turned off that part of my bottom heart where I'm like.
Speaker 1: You can't be hurt you can't. You just can't be hurting kids sexually. Especially Yeah, like in fact, I would beat up kids actually like whatever, like the need to be slaps. So yeah, there's a handful.
Speaker 2: Really, some kids got to be pushed to the floor, like pushed down to the forem and be like.
Speaker 3: Your wiring's a little screwed up. You gotta you gotta knock the screws loose a little bit, start over.
Speaker 2: I think I think the kids are really I think kids would have been a crash test like in a Grinch. Like in the Grinch, you didn't see did the crash test and he fucking flying against the wall.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that. Is that like in the post office?
Speaker 2: No, it's when he's testing before he goes down to the town to fucking recavo it and he gets into the crash test on me. It's like it's pretty much a chair.
Speaker 1: And he's I do remember that.
Speaker 2: It seems crazy what you were saying.
Speaker 1: He put a kid in a crash test that would have been the next level but legendary, legendary Grinch.
Speaker 2: You would have been the mean one for sure. Awesome mister killing that way that kid hit that wall, he blew them the wreaths and his head got stuck in the fucking bike degree. I wouldn't be mad if you said Edward at all.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't be upset if you so. I love the Regans. So we've got one thing that was brought up last last episode too, is Carl Urban. I don't know what were we saying about Carl Urban that we thought he was a book but yeah, we were just doing his voice. We must have said something about like where he was from, Yeah, I must have. I've always assumed. I thought I thought he was from London down.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought he was from from Yeah, for sure, I thought he was too, But.
Speaker 1: I remember thinking he was like, I don't know, Australia or something Netherlands.
Speaker 3: The problem is a lot, you know, I don't really watch that many interviews with the actors anymore.
Speaker 1: I used to.
Speaker 3: This used to be something like watching behind the scenes stuff, special features and movies and ship like that, all that, Like everything streaming. I kind of don't really go out of my way like I used to do with DVDs.
Speaker 1: Bonus features or anything. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is weird is that he kind of lost a lot, particularly Carl Irving, Urban Urban.
Speaker 1: Irving Irving, Maddie Johnson Where We Go, and Carl Urban.
Speaker 2: I really have very rarely heard him like talk about anything about where he's from. Because I watched a bunch of the boys interviews. I think they're hilarious and tantemity.
Speaker 3: I actually this season is the only time I've watched any interviews, and only because of Aaron Moriarty.
Speaker 1: I just I was fascinated with all that.
Speaker 2: I'm like a really big friend of Jensen Echos because I've been watching Supernatural the whole fucking time, so like seeing him on career, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that is that?
Speaker 2: So is that show?
Speaker 3: Are you like one of the like because I think the demographic was like ninety three percent women.
Speaker 2: Very female. Yeah, it's very very.
Speaker 3: You're one of the few people that like males. And one of my coworkers too, because I also made fun of him for that.
Speaker 2: I have older Sistern and that's what happened, and older Sistern and Chee and you can't.
Speaker 1: Out Vegina's hair is weirdly purported, like it's not. I thought there was like some bullshit.
Speaker 2: It looks too spiky, like it looks like Shadow's hair more than Vegeta's hair.
Speaker 1: It looks more it looks more real, like that's it's like how I feel like Vegeta's hair would really be. But like we've all seen Vegina's hair, it's fucking stupid big.
Speaker 2: He's got a big ass head too, buta has a big fucking head.
Speaker 1: Oh that video of him fighting cancer. Yeah, where you can see he's fine. It's a great it's a great video. What is it called. I mean showed it to us, I'm sure if you I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure that this weekend and a house full of people and we were screaming at it because it was so insane. It was viv there when we were watching it was the viv It was louds Monica all watching it.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, it's crazy that it was there. You were watching that video. The But like I think, if you look up vegeta can, vegeta can, it should come out. But it's it's it's it's just Gita being like he's in a bed and he's bald, and he's like this kid's is really strong and Goku comes in. It's like, let me fight your cancer, and it's the dummage. It's it's so.
Speaker 2: Stupid better, it's way better than it. It's way better than one of the regulars to fight it. No, it's like a whole arc Actually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's pretty good. And the think about it. The thing that I love about it is that they make Vegeta bald, but they follow the way that he's usually drawn from a from a profile, so his head is like slope his head.
Speaker 2: The video already do you have it already, like it's a three minute video.
Speaker 1: Don't show him the whole bit. Just skim through it, like put it on mute. Just skim through these images.
Speaker 2: Just show him.
Speaker 1: Bald vegeta because it's like it is such a fucking amazing image.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Carl Urban is New Zealand. We made a mistake. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It looks like one of those conehead niggas. Do you remember the cone heads? Yeah, they look they're like fucking fucking those things should not be alive.
Speaker 1: Whatever you can find it. You can find it if you google it.
Speaker 2: I can show this camera.
Speaker 1: There's certain angles from it to where it just looks insane. The problem isn't a bit. Yeah, yeah, look at him. Actually looks more normal in that. But uh, because there's some shots. There are shots where it's like what it was into his.
Speaker 2: Head, it nicks back.
Speaker 1: It's like, dam it's funny. It's good anyway. That's all this stuff from the last episode and also the ring. Look, I don't know what's going on with the ring on stuff. All I'm saying is, please stop, just please stop.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised I haven't seen a bunch of people photoshopping in on the dance floor or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know that they.
Speaker 2: Should do that.
Speaker 3: They should, especially that one, that one picture where you're you are photoshopped into Adam Driver's torso your face.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I love that.
Speaker 3: Wait where did I somebody just know I might have lost that image? I don't know where that image I have it. I know I have you have it, I know I have it.
Speaker 1: I love that image is insane. It was from thumbnails from the thumbnail of that video we did, the one of the Twitter trashes from back in the day. I was making this absurd face. I don't even know how. I don't know it was when you were doing the you were doing like I don't remember. I don't remember how I did it, because it's like I've never been able to recreate that exact face. Huge.
Speaker 2: Huge, It's huge. That happened.
Speaker 1: The fucking Elon Musk online fucking interview with Trump Ship was horrible, but it didn't even work for a while, which is the same thing that happened to DeSantis. If I remember literally DeSantis was like, I'm running for present and this is my debut and it just didn't That's how I'm as how the ducking marionette looking.
Speaker 2: I want to get struck by lightning twice.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's dead. He's dead. He's a dead person. Might he might be there, Like I think everybody forgot about him entirely.
Speaker 2: When he went on.
Speaker 3: When he went on stage and he would try to smile, it was the worst thing. He smiles like mister Beast, he does, he does. At least mister Beast could at least like hold his teeth that he would like. You would see his mouth struggling to like it's like, I'm like, what the hell is this?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why is it doing that? He was in a boss battle with his own fucking face. It's the craziest thing watching that guy try to smile. Yeah, yeah, but yeah, no, they I forgot about that. Yeah, they did a Twitter space and it was just whatever, I don't know was it was uneventful.
Speaker 2: It's just stupid, as it always would be.
Speaker 1: It's so there was a point where he was like trying to like, I mean, I don't know to the slightest bit of charitability that I can give to it is that there was at least one point where Elon tried to seemingly tried to make the case for nuclear energy or whatever at the very least. Yeah, and so.
Speaker 3: A little bit of pushback kind of used a little bit of bad of a bad example. Yeah, it wasn't about the It was arsenal of like like bombs versus like say maybe a reactor having a problem or something. Yeah, saying like, because I understand what he was trying to do, like to do it, he's not.
Speaker 2: That's the one thing when he had, when he had like.
Speaker 3: There was those people, those engineers, and you had that fucking Twitter space with the engineers, and they were asking him questions that they.
Speaker 2: Expected him to know. They were laughing at him.
Speaker 1: It was so insane.
Speaker 3: The thing that annoys me about all of his fucking family, you know, they're they're they're they're cult people. Of course, So anyone who was a fan of him before for the ingenuity, who thought he was smart and they understood he's not, they're all making videos about him like, oh.
Speaker 1: This guy sucks.
Speaker 3: Well, everybody else that's just a fanboy are still saying this guy is a fucking genius and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, how could you believe this at this point?
Speaker 2: You know, you're just crazy.
Speaker 1: And look, there's a there's I don't think if he just didn't, I think you can lean into that, you know what I mean. Like it's fun if you're at the head of a company and you are the idea guy, right, you're like a Steve Jobs were like Steve Jobs is not like necessarily technically competent intelligent. He's an intelligent dude, but like he wasn't building, he wasn't like he wasn't in a cave in Iraq building an iPhone with a box of scraps, you know, Like, yeah, he had like a bunch of people and he would tell people like it's like Bill Burd's kind of bit about it. It's kind of like how I feel about it, where it's like I want my music, I want all my music on this phone, get on it. And that's like, yeah, it's kind of what it was. It's like, there's there's idea people who can see like, you know, oh, I see this vision for the future. I don't know how to get there, but I'm going to hire the right people to do it.
Speaker 2: That's what leadership is architect and the engineer goes in and creates it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know it. To be fair, I mean like, dude, okay, fine, like you don't have to pretend to be a genius, just like surround yourself with people who are capable of doing it and then just like, yeah, reap the benefits of hiring the right people and doing crazy shit. Like there's nothing wrong with it. It's the fact that he tries to like exude this this this aura of like more intelligent than he clearly is.
Speaker 2: That's like frustrating, Like you're not Tony Stark, bro, some African nigga. I can't deal with the fact that if I give you toasteds out of like pancakes.
Speaker 1: The thing.
Speaker 3: Was he was he was in he was in Iron Man to what he was like for that reason.
Speaker 1: But like, uh, there's one with better work, right, Yeah, better make Mickey. I was like, what are you trying to say? Bet Rook was like you were in for president. He wasn't very good. Uh you don't probably don't even remember it. He was one of the Dems. I can't you'll you'll day dems.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go the next thing, all right, we need wanted them to run for president.
Speaker 1: Man fucking Baltimore day day. Okay, So with with respect, know they then presidents? Why is that That's it's gonna be so confusing. No, we can't allow it. We can't allow it one possible. We can't. We barely allow women. We can't make a leap like that.
Speaker 2: We can.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. Women have been around for so long, and they're just getting to the the same way, not in the same way.
Speaker 2: To stop talking.
Speaker 1: They need they need another one hundred years and then and then you can be president, Chris.
Speaker 3: They've been around as long as everything else has been around. I'm already look at I want to stop. I don't know, man, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Literature, there's no there's no evidence. There's no evidence. There's no evidence.
Speaker 2: Except for like I don't know all of the cultural words of like all of our people. That Okay, I'll stop. Sorry. Sponsors UH this week, Sponsors n l RA UH is dead. The CEO of YouTube is dead. Yeah, her son recently died.
Speaker 1: To her son died.
Speaker 2: So this is crazy.
Speaker 3: Some people are trying to cook up some you know, the cauldron, and they're like, so her son before her died of an overdose.
Speaker 1: He like just did too many substances.
Speaker 2: I think it was a beast mister. I think it was not mister be had not to do with mister Beast. Mister rose from his sucking tools, his tomb, his tombs encased in like iron and fucking concrete on the ground and lead. But mister mister slowly licked his way out of it. It's such a caustic lists.
Speaker 1: Beast mister licked his way out of a lead sarcophagure and he's like, are you son of Susan? And he was like, yeah, what's up, bro? And then he.
Speaker 2: Just started sucking his soule like sons, like using the bathroom. And then two fingers cracked through the ground and just opened like a pussy. And then Beastminster comes out and he's like, Mamo Susan and then just gives him an overtime.
Speaker 1: He cast cast him. He shoves a brick of fentanyl and his throat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it just all of it, all the test fentanyl, and he puts.
Speaker 1: Them inside of it and he's like, I'm so tired. I'm so tired. The official story was that he overdose. The real story was that he was trapped in a fentanyl test acting but.
Speaker 2: Disappeared. No, he fell back into.
Speaker 1: The floor, just sealed up without a I don't know if I have anything to really say about it. It didn't you know, it happened. She passed away. She had cancer. I guess.
Speaker 3: Sassed me out, man, seeing people with that much money, like dying from cancer, you know, yeah, because I'm always like, what what happened? Are you not taking care of yourself when you have all the money?
Speaker 2: You know, it's still recognition, man, Huh, it's not AIDS. I mean can't. That's often if it's not like really bad as treatable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she might have had a really bad one, right, Like you can't have really bad age. But it doesn't start off really bad though.
Speaker 2: That's the thing ignoring it.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that one like, how are you so fucking rich? Why would you not get regular checkups on your body? The only reason I don't is because that ship.
Speaker 1: Got what.
Speaker 2: They think they're a mortal. That's the problem with the Richard and that's why they do this shit. They do like actually genuinely they forget that there's a period of time or all this money you got is you're gonna die.
Speaker 1: I don't go to the doctor to check up anything. You should, bro you should, I don't want to because if I know, I know that I will give up and I will die. Well, or you could like find that anything and I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: You'll find out you have stage one like a tumor to get take it off your body and then give you like I don't know, one dose of chemotherapy will be sick for like three weeks.
Speaker 3: I respect the gambling, look it, I respect the gambling middle.
Speaker 2: I don't respect an idiot.
Speaker 3: I don't respect the rich person with infinite resources that could literally take care of themselves or like you know, we even just mentioned Steve Jobs, like what a fucking idiot?
Speaker 2: Well, no, Steve Jobs was trying time and time and time again. He just couldn't find a proper donor. As far as he took a little, he took it. He took the Asian person's organ if I'm not mistaking literally what yeah, because he had a transplant of some sort. I forgot what it was.
Speaker 1: There's blood in my stool every day, and I will not I will not go to a doctor.
Speaker 2: I like that that's crazy. I did.
Speaker 1: That's smart.
Speaker 2: If you should blood, please go to a doctor.
Speaker 1: I don't see anything wrong with it. It's getting it's getting bad.
Speaker 2: Blood out of you. Oh he's blood letting. Yeah, actually I believe in that he's blood. He's blood maxing. I believe he's blood.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't know. It would be a neme Max, it would be blood mining.
Speaker 2: Man. You know you're sorry. That's blood mining. Bleed Max. Yeah, you're bleed Max.
Speaker 1: And that's it too, busy bleed Maxing.
Speaker 2: Bleed maxing. I have zero stags anywhere else. His wrist is dripping. Yeah, you're audible. It looks like your fucking forums have wings.
Speaker 1: I start calling, I start calling women bleed Maxers. Yeah, you fucking bleed Max, bitch, bleedersed.
Speaker 2: Get out of my house. It's on natural. Stop. You're a fucking natural. You're a fucking monster. You're a fucking monster.
Speaker 3: One of the favorite things of the South Park movie that came out like two thousand or whatever, mister Garrison as a line where I think anything when he says something, he was like, I'm sorry, I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die, and as a kid.
Speaker 1: That ship was like the I was like, wow, it's a good line.
Speaker 2: It's so powerful.
Speaker 1: It is a really good line. Yeah, but I don't know, man, you think you think? Do you think vampires think? Period?
Speaker 2: But it is like particularly yummy. See they never I never see that. They never talk about it. And it's like, let's be talking about.
Speaker 3: Hollywood's fucking stupid. Hollywood likes to pretend like, uh, periods don't exist, and well they don't. It's fucking well they pretend that like yeah, big pharma, it's big.
Speaker 2: Period, big and it's a big red dot.
Speaker 1: It's a big red dot, and it's they're trying to convince us that periods are real, just that women have an excuse to be bitches. I feel like we have the worst culture as far as like, you know what's crazy.
Speaker 2: I should get the thing to do the period c onion. I was like, don't because if it doesn't really bother me that much, I'm going to lose so much respect for you.
Speaker 1: Oh they get the stimulator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, I'll lose so much respect for you. I don't just let me respect you now, even have like my my my doubts.
Speaker 1: Probably electric shock things that that stimulates muscles.
Speaker 3: Usually it's like, because you ever seen those people they have ab stimulators. It was just shocking the rabs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they tone them up. That's crazy, crazy, those are stupid.
Speaker 1: But like, you know, people do that. But man, I don't know. I'm in pain all the time, so I go ahead to add more.
Speaker 2: But I really, I really think it's probably a really seriously uncomfortable experience. Do I think you heard as much as it does?
Speaker 1: Well? Maybe, okay, I know it's probably it's probably incredibly uncomfortable consistently. It's so like which is which is frustrated. I can imagine why. I like, dude, some people have it worse than others. Yeah, some people have it worse than others.
Speaker 2: Some girls are like I can't move and I'm like, dang, dude, dude.
Speaker 1: I get that way with migraines sometimes, Like there's some days when I get like a headache that I'm just like, I literally can I love when I have I'm real.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Susan, Actually, you know, we were all mad at the time, but I will say she was a lot better than this new fucking guy that yes, mister Corporo, And she was actually pretty old school, right.
Speaker 1: She was involved with Google from like the fucking get go. So it's actually, yeah, she she made decisions that an ant agree and she was like she presided over YouTube during like an unfortunate time, Like it was just like advertisers pulling out, and it's just like you throw a nuclear switch. It's like it's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: The thing is like it I feel like, in retrospect, I feel like it could have been much worse to feel somebody.
Speaker 1: Else, Yeah, no easily, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: For so that's why I'm like, Okay, in retrospect, that give you a little bit of flowers because I'm like, yeah, it's the way that YouTube's had, the direction that YouTube's heading in now, where it's just it's it favors a certain type of content, And I feel like that's why content has gotten so much more shaddier on average. As far as like the way with people could there's people with special privileges, like say, I'm using PHILIPD. DeFranco as an example. Since he's a little bit higher on the echelon, he can get away with saying almost anything, Like he can swear and say all these things.
Speaker 1: He can use the word he doesn't have to say grape or essay or fucking on alive.
Speaker 3: And if they just fucking did that for everyone, because within like, they just ease up on that shit, and it to me, it's just gotten increasingly worse, especially and everybody's kind of u cowtowing to it now. The algorithm is basically, if you're not using those words, it automatically knows this is not a savory video. So you kind of want to use those words now, But I refuse. I'm not a fucking infant. The only one that would ever use is pdf focuse.
Speaker 1: I think that's funny. The pf file is funny.
Speaker 3: It's fun I like how it sounds like when I heard that for the first time, Like that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I would always like, there's there's a there's a program or like a website that I've used a couple of times to get like PDFs. I don't remember what, like to sign PDFs or whatever. It's called pdf filer. Yes, I have that, and every time I would like go on it, I'm like, this is a terrible name, man, Like, what the fuck do you do? I think I honestly think that website is the only reason that connection was even made, because PDF files have been around for a while, pedophiles have been around for a while. Only in the last couple of years since this website exists have I noticed that that was even remotely a connection that was drawn. And I never really thought about it before that, Like, until I was on that website, I was like, Uh, I don't like the way this sounds weird?
Speaker 2: What else I wish my name?
Speaker 1: There's a what was that stupid fucking show? Uh the it crowd?
Speaker 3: And then this guy his name was Peter File, and specifically because of that, he just this girl couldn't date him anymore because his when he's like, they're at yeah, they're at like the airport of the bus, the train station, and like his name was called over the intercom and he's like me, I'm Peterful, I'm beautiful.
Speaker 1: I'm like she was just like, I can't do the city bar.
Speaker 3: It was so funny because I'm like, I feel that I actually might be if someone's name is too fucked up, like I just saw in the So there was that we we talked about doctor h uh uh.
Speaker 1: Gay Ludvig Hitler, right, and.
Speaker 3: Then I saw another name, this guy's name. This guy's name is Mo Lester.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm just like, first name, last name, Lester. I got hang out with Mo Lester. There.
Speaker 1: There's just there's no way.
Speaker 2: To take him seriously ever, And it's not his fault. No, it's your parents not being able to put two and two together because parents are stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like sucking that Kyle Kyle Kolinsky's uh dating or married to Crystal Ball, Crystal Ball, And I'm like, why parents.
Speaker 2: His wife's name is Crystal Bristol Ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why why parents? So the last name is Ball, so Crystal Like that's because you know that's what the dad did. And then the mom rolled the eyes and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, listen to me, bitch, second rate.
Speaker 1: Imagine calling your wife a second rate chump? Is that such a fucking like, hey, arnold, fucking on the street ass insult. I was thinking, like second rate one of our compones, like fucking enforcers, like shaking someone. It's like a nineteen like sixties child for me, stickball on the street like the second rate chump for me.
Speaker 2: I just just think of the fact that it's a really big person whose teeth are all jagged. He pretty much has some moms. You see the like Venom's teeth. You know that's crazy, Crystal.
Speaker 3: It's like fucking Christopher walking into Sleepy Hollow. Like when they show his ass, he's just all like I was like, why does he look? Why is he okay? Because from my understanding, I thought, like the sleepy the headless home Horseman was like possessed.
Speaker 1: After he died or something. At least from my understanding, he's just headless.
Speaker 3: But they show so Christopher walking plays ahead of his whole Horseman in Sleeping.
Speaker 1: Was born headless, out ahead. That would have been a much better story. He was invisible head motherfuckers like all like evil and ship.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't get a great movie though, actually a really fun fucking movie, which one A Sleepy Hollow with Johnny Dubb Christina Ritchie.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't remember the movie. I know that story because we grew up around Sleepy Hollow, and I remember, I remember, I remember I had I made a friend who lived in Sleepy Hollow, and I was so excited to go because I just I love the ideas, Like I do I know somebody who lives in sleep worked hollow.
Speaker 2: It was a fucking there's nothing there. Literally, it's really boring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no assholes running around like cosplaying and Halloween Town.
Speaker 2: They have a lot of fun over there. Halloween Town and Halloween Time have a lot of fun over there.
Speaker 3: I think anyone's actually getting decapitated like there, you know, because you know you can cover for it, because you can if you strap somebody, you capitate a real person, strap them to a.
Speaker 1: Horse and then make the horn. That's funny. Read, wasn't that a Red Dead scene?
Speaker 2: Was then too? They did that to a kan Karen. They send someone back to you like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they said, I remember.
Speaker 2: Oh the guy that was from the old DRIs school guy almost got cast rated.
Speaker 1: I gotta play Red Dead again, man, I'm playing it right now. I know I'm playing I I I went through like a weird in the last couple of weeks, I guess, like the last week specifically, I got through this like weird. I've been playing like a lot of like I played Infamous Second Son for the first I haven't finished that. I played that. Do you remember, guys, remember the Order eighteen eighty six?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, it was like the movie game. It was like a movie game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how was it? I kind of liked it. It looked cool. It's so, let me put it this way, that game is not particularly good from a game perspective, Like it's very like they have this like cinematic black bar aspect ratio at the top, and it's a cover shooter, so like you can't see a lot of what you're supposed to see. But but I but I mean this sincerely. That's probably one of the best stories I've played in the video game cool. Like it's it's like, well, the thing is, it's written authentically. And what I mean by that, it's like there's no like you know, like I feel like if if you make something fantasy oriented or even like even remotely serious, now I feel like there has to be like at least some hint of like I don't know if it's irony or meta or like a wink and nod that it's not that serious. There's there's some there's an allergy to like sincerity. And the way that it's written is like it's totally straight. It's played totally you gotta be a full sale sometimes like this ship is fucked. We're in a fuck situation sometimes and they for anybody who's curious about it, it's like it's it's the eighteen eighties, it's the King Arthur's Court, and it's like steampunk Werewolves type shit Jack the Ripper East India Company. It's dope as hell, and it's all played super serio, like there's no jokes, you know, which I liked. It was actually like refreshing in this kind of period where everything's trying to be like it recently or you had it for a while, uh no, I picked it up recently because I was like, it's weird that I haven't played this. It's it's playsation, it's exclusive. I think, yeah, it's it's it's PlayStation. It's like, I don't know, it's like ten bucks. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it for ten dollars because it's like it is like a very specific kind of game i'll play.
Speaker 2: I like were Wolves.
Speaker 1: The story is really fucking cool, like the idea of what's going on, it's.
Speaker 2: Like the idea of murdering people.
Speaker 1: I like historical fiction. Like, it's like the same reason where why I.
Speaker 2: Like Game of thron Sol got damn much mm hmm.
Speaker 3: It's it's considered it is. It's just a little bit more on the fiction side that it's historical fantasy more. That's but like it's historical fiction is roughly the same thing.
Speaker 1: No, No, historical fiction is like Assassin's Creed where it's like you know, oh, the da Vinci and like the Ranissant, but there's like a fiction happening within it. Like what's what's Game of Thrones?
Speaker 2: Uh, it's it's all much so based off of the idea of the history of Uh. I think like I think it's Scotland and down towards where it's the near the Mongols area, and that's all at that period piece. It's different names and there's obviously magic. It's not like it's not exactly historically. They're not historical figures in that perfectly that.
Speaker 1: That's not historical fiction where you're justcribed Game of Thrones is not historical fiction. What is it called?
Speaker 2: It's always gonna be like dark fantasy.
Speaker 1: It's just fantasy. It's just like but it's it's very much so I don't know what you described.
Speaker 3: No, not necessarily, but I understand what he's saying because it's not like just a complete like you know, it's not just a complete fit. It's like, oh it must like it's like Dragon Age in a way where it's like, oh, here's England, here's France, Here's Here's.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, but they're different names.
Speaker 2: I would say.
Speaker 3: I would say Dragon Age is closer to historical fiction than Game of Thrones though, even though it's like say like say, oh, if you're in the Winter, that's Italy, if you're in Orley, you're a.
Speaker 2: Historical It's it's high fantasy with history with references, because every group in that book is based off a group in real life, right, but it's a fictional group.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying, what I'm saying, it's like this is this is straight like you know, it's like, yeah, historical fit like East India Company, like the Journeys to the America's you know, the eighteen hundreds. But like the only difference is like there's like, yeah, Nicola Tesla's in it, and he makes you shit, it's awesome. But it's not like a it's not like it's a me Mario, you know. It's it's like it's like totally straight faced, and I thought it was awesome, Like it's a it's a chore to play sometimes, and it's like kind of hard just because like the and the difficulty is like high. Not because it's a difficult game, but just because like the game obscures so much from you. You know, it's like it's this really realistic looking game and then you have the black bars, so like I was like sniped forty times by somebody who like I couldn't even see. Can you not turn that off? Because that's no, it's crazy. It's I think because it's a PS four launch game, or like early in the PS four like they were trying to cut as much of the screen out to get like that cinematic kind of right.
Speaker 2: I mean, and it looks cool.
Speaker 1: It's cool. I guess my recommendation would just like play on easy, you know what I mean, because it is it's a story game, you know what I mean. I wish it was on PC man, Yeah, yeah, I mean I would.
Speaker 2: I would play it.
Speaker 1: I would to be freaking what you call the French people, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would be like guess what so I did. I'm on my second play through a cyberpunk Guess what I did?
Speaker 2: Everybody's naked, yes, and it is like, dude.
Speaker 3: Uh, Claire the bartender pream pressypreme dude, she's she's like, has just enough thickness her. I was like, who did this she because like when she's clothed, you can tell she's thick.
Speaker 2: But like, well, you know Claren and.
Speaker 1: You know that right, Huh.
Speaker 3: She's trans Well, so people were saying she's trans but like in the game, people are saying, like she was definitely trans. But the way that's like a burden satation. So when you're doing her, she is. So when you're doing when you're doing her mission and she she says something about she says transition.
Speaker 1: She didn't say what she could have been a bird.
Speaker 2: Well she's not. She's not what you call it. She's not enhanced at all. That's another thing you talked about.
Speaker 3: Well that's the thing she almost did before her husband. And then there it gets complicated, like you realize that her husband was just racing and she did actually get he didn't actually get killed, but I still had you still got to got killed anyway, because I was like, hey, yeah, so there there are racers and she likes she lies to you and she's like, oh, I want to avenge my husband because she got he got killed, and I'm like, all right, let's go fuck this dude up. And then the guy's like begging for his life, like Claire the Bartender after.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I did much of her stuff.
Speaker 3: I did every If you're not in a racing, you probably didn't do it.
Speaker 2: The game the racing. The car they gave you the race is so fucking stupid because they could have gave you a sports car and you would have been fine, but they gave you a fucking tank. Yeah, so she has this dumb tank thing.
Speaker 3: So I did that mission way later when I had dope shit, so like I got the best of that fucking I forgot what it's called the caliber whatever, like one of the best cars in that game the race, and I destroyed everybody.
Speaker 2: Well, you got to use different car. I couldn't. No, you you you do you either agree to use your car, say I'm use my own ship.
Speaker 1: Mother fuck.
Speaker 3: The only time I used her car is the one time where you have to when you're in the bad lands. She's like, no, you have to use my car because my car is built for the badlands essentially, and that makes sense.
Speaker 1: And uh.
Speaker 3: I hated the races because of how fixed it was because her guns when she was shooting, was doing nothing thing. Sometimes when you would touch people, they would explode. Other times they were invincible. The fucking guy, the guy that you want to kill, I had him dead to write so many times. And literally it's like plot armor in ways that you can't shoot them. You can't kill certain people, Like sometimes I'll throw grenades like people to see what happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know where it's like has to be this way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's worse than Sky because at least usually Skyrim will like at least get fucked up and they'll come back, you know how, they'll like usually.
Speaker 2: Like they'll top over, they'll topple over.
Speaker 3: At least they can be somewhat affected and then they'll reset after a while. These motherfuckers are impervious because like there was a you know that chick she works with the Militech or whatever, and it's dextail.
Speaker 1: With this bitch and she like she like, yeah, she's blonde, and that guy throws you on.
Speaker 3: The ground, puts you, has the gun up, and then I could have killed them that I wanted to kill all of them and see if it maybe it would just abort the mission because it's optional, you don't even have to do it.
Speaker 1: And so I was just like, oh, she's the corporal chick, right, yeah, the cour chick.
Speaker 3: And the only reason I stuck with it because I saw a long time ago she's one of the chicks that you can smash.
Speaker 1: And so I was like, fine, I'll.
Speaker 2: Go through this. Otherwise I was gonna be I care about this, dumb would you play corpo?
Speaker 3: So my second I did. I did a corporal intro. I just want to see what the intro is like. So I was a dude in that one. I just want to see what it was like. I was like, the worst one in my opinion. Actually, my favorite one is the being a nomad No Mad was my favorite intro. I just like the intro is so cool, like it actually made sense, Like it felt the best because like, when you're a corporal, you just know Jackie no reason, there's no reason, there's no explanation.
Speaker 2: You just know him, you know, because you're a gang, you're a game member.
Speaker 3: You guys run into each other and then you guys become friends after a while, Like there's this the car that's gonna be calling. I did, but the nomad one was cool because he was like he needed a job, and then he hires you, and then you guys get fucking in a really tight situation.
Speaker 2: It was really cool. I liked it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like the Nomad one just because it's starts off in the desert and I think the dope as hell. Like when I was out in Palm Springs and we were like in that desert environment, I was like, this making me want to play cyberpunk, which is weird. It's not very It's not a desert game at all.
Speaker 2: It's not you just go out there. It's kind of cool, but it was a cool.
Speaker 1: But that play that area stuck out to me. I like that area.
Speaker 2: You want to run a lot. Did you guys do every ending? Yes?
Speaker 1: No, I did every ending I have.
Speaker 2: I got the Stars ending, I got the one we got near Max thing for I got all of them.
Speaker 1: I did them all.
Speaker 3: I did them all because I just wanted to see. At one point, I was like, oh, just look it up, but I was like, I want to experience it.
Speaker 2: I didn't want where I argued with her. I did the one where I saw jack you see Jackie again. There was the one where you just kind of go to the Moon you die.
Speaker 1: The Moon was fun.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like the image, dude, you'll see one. The Moon one made me sad because it's like, ah, you you really die in that one. It's so sad.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, yeah, they trick you.
Speaker 3: You're pretty much like because you're you go out in the blaze of glory, because you're already you kind of fucked.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The Johnny one pissed me off, though, only because he seemed like, hey, uh, I've kind of changed, I'm a little bit different, and then he just ignores everything that has to do with fucking v So we're at least not just give the people that he loved a peace.
Speaker 1: Of mind to be like, hey, it's me Johnny.
Speaker 2: Sorry. He's just like fuck it. And then he leaves and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Yo, yo, what the fuck? Like I thought he like I thought he changed, Like I don't even remember what ending I got, Like it's so long.
Speaker 2: Does the ending with what's your name? The old bitch? I forgot her name?
Speaker 1: Rogue rogue rog that you that you clear you you fuck her? As Johnny, I don't know how to get a Rogan ding.
Speaker 2: There's a rogue Dinghi where she gets flattened by what's his name? What's his name?
Speaker 3: Literally kicks the wall through her. Well, I mean, whatever, we should we talk about Borderlands. We should talk about Borderlands.
Speaker 1: It's way better talk about something good though. Yeah, Borderlands sucks.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: So the movie Borderlands movie came out. I didn't see it. I want to see it just because of how bad everybody he's saying it is. Should we go see it and we all see it?
Speaker 2: I think we should? You see it this Friday. I guess give him a few bucks man because the movie past. I'm not giving the cast.
Speaker 1: Man because I'm like, damn, they got some star stuff. I mean, I don't. I don't give a fuck about uh Kevin Hart. To be honest, nobody gives.
Speaker 3: But like say, like as far as like other people, other legendary female actors it is, I'm like, damn, that's fucked up.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you got Kate Blanchett in there. Yeah, for no reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, she, why would you?
Speaker 1: Why did she agree to this? She must have? You must have. She must have.
Speaker 3: There must have been something that I'm missing. And because that's what usually happens, right when they end up in these things they have no business being in.
Speaker 2: I have no attachment of borderlands at all. Yeah, not at all. Not I missed a wave.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 3: And this is weird because like I have, I have Borderlands too, and I'm like, the reason I didn't play like I should really play with one.
Speaker 2: I just I just I hate doing that shit.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: I just don't care about those games. I that's not my aesthetic, I understand. I don't like slapstick. I like lapstick.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I mean it is a it is a precursor to destiny technically. Yeah, yeah, totally, you know, but yeah, I mean I like Borderlines. When I was a kid, I remember, like I remember liking the first one. It was a breath of fresh air at the time because it like you didn't see a lot. See.
Speaker 2: It's it's kind of the.
Speaker 1: Reverse right with the Order that I was talking about. Now, It's like the Order is like refreshing now technically because it's just like everything is written very jokey now, like everything like even even I mean, we talked about this on a recent episode about it, like how there are no real comedies anymore. It's just like there are movies that are also funny. Yeah, and it's kind of everything and so like, oh, it was nice to play a game that just had no no jokes. You know, it was just like straight serious. Everybody's super serious. It's almost like a Shakespearean kind of like, you know, sincerity to it. And Borderlines came out at the time where everything was mega dire and like mega series like Grim Dark, Piss Filter, you know, everything was green.
Speaker 2: That was the time of like fear, That's when horror games are everywhere at that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're everything was super serious and even the things that weren't.
Speaker 2: Mossying it Call of Duty, where you're just fucking people. It's the best scene of all time, everything of all time. It is.
Speaker 3: It's an iconic video games that moment. It's clearly not the best season. It's not the best thing of all time. That's so stupid to say. However, I adored so much because they dared.
Speaker 2: I ready played the fun out of that. I've done it many times.
Speaker 3: It's it's I don't, I don't give a funk about Call of Duty, but then at the same time I do.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 3: It's a weird thing where like there are moments within it that I'm like, oh, I actually cared.
Speaker 1: To I'm kind of I kind of agree with you, where like I never I was.
Speaker 3: Like I saw I saw a hu yeah, and I saw a Black Ops two scene on Instagram reels and it brought.
Speaker 2: Me back to I was like, oh, yeah, that was really good.
Speaker 1: I forgot about it. It's it's kind of up until we started this podcast. That's kind of how I felt about Years of War. We're like like, I guess I don't really care about Gears of War, I guess, But then I would think about it and I would be like, oh, I actually really like it. Yeah, yeah, called it is kind of like a little bit like it's more separate for me because like I just never really I didn't even I didn't play a single Black Ops campaign ever. Black Ops campaigns, to me, that was probably the best one.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 3: That was the thing that really drew me to it because I was already kind of out of the PvP thing, just because you had to get to a certain point where it's like, all right, my my, I didn't have a gaming PC at that point. If you really want to compete, you know, you want to get the best hurts, best graphics, card. You really want to be on a mouse and key to fucking have that that twitch that you know to get you literally, it's like it's like Formula one racing where they're fucking that their differences are so minuscule.
Speaker 2: It's like that bullshit.
Speaker 1: I have seen it annoys.
Speaker 2: There's like a fucking race track there, and the way they customize their cars is so fucking wild. I want to hit those really cool, Like I know, I run by one of those and I'd be stuck forever because it's such a.
Speaker 1: Mind Like, let me give myself a little bit of a little less on this.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what happened is you would lightly press your toe on the on the fucking accelerator and you would just die. Like those things are so crazy. It's not that shit ain't built for I'm not into that. It's because it's it's just love it, bro. It's into like these robotic people right like that, and everything needs to be so personal. I'm like, I just want to plan a controller, dude. Yeah, I just want to like have fun, compete, having fun. Team death match is cool. But then if I, oh, I didn't get fifteen kills. Sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't fucking carry the team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the only thing you like.
Speaker 3: You might have one real good fucking match and then the next one, Oh you do so only got eight kills, you fucking pussy.
Speaker 2: You fucking I'm like, damn, bro, Like.
Speaker 1: It gets crazy.
Speaker 2: Man, you can't do that, bro. That's why I was never I've never been good at those games. I was only pretty I was only like half decent a Halo. I was pretty good at Destiny at a certain point, but I wasn't really a shooting game person until I got older, and it sucks. I think I would have been really good at them, but I was playing like RPGs and fucking like Pokemon and Ship like that.
Speaker 1: See I went the obviously around like I'm playing more ipgs now, which I think makes a technically, it's accidentally more logical. I didn't like plan that or anything, but it makes more sense because like you're you're just better at games like that when you're younger, Like I'm not as good as I was that at first person shooters, like even just like ten like eight years ago, I was crazy. Way that's kind that helps, but it's not it's not as like obviously, like like now at thirty, it's like, oh I can play an RPG and like really appreciate it. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And also yeah, at being wiser on it, it is RPG's are a lot easier now, puzzles are a lot easier.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I remember when I was a kid, I was just like I remember playing. I remember starting Fallout three in high school and starting off in that classroom. I mean, like, this is fucking gay, dude, Like why would I want to do this? Like why would I want to do that? And I'm quoting myself from that time. Yeah, but like I mean, it's you know, it's just like why the fuck, Like why would I do this when I could go shoot ship and every other like video? Like what the fuck is this? I have to take a test and we meet and meet a greaser and the fuck is this dumb shit?
Speaker 2: I was definitely that kid. I was like I never played it and I didn't like him too much, and like I fucking played. I played Halo four especial when I played like really hard. I played all the other ones, but I played like Halo four really hard. I'm not half bad at this, and I played like I went back and played three a lot, and I was like, this game is actually really really really fun because that's about people still had land parties, so like people would bring over the xboxes, you'd have like four TVs and you would just play called.
Speaker 1: I guess what I was saying is that like that's around that that's that's around a time where like you had like very gritty you know, it's very like even the games that weren't super sill like Your's. The War is not technically like super serious, but it's it's melodramatic. It's it's more serious than Borderline. And Borderlines was like, eh, fuck it, you know, let's just have fun with this. We're gonna have a gun that shoots guns, that shoots guns. It's just like that's so ridiculous that you can't help but smile. And Borderlands two was kind of the same thing where it's like Borderlands, who is really good? Actually it's still Borderline, So if you don't like that, like writing and it is like grading at a while after at a certain point, like you're not gonna like it, but that's where it peaks. I think any everything afterwards was a fucking mess. But yeah, so the Borderlands first of all, two thousand and nine, the first one. It's a while, okay, so to get a movie now, it's it's kind of like getting a Halo show. Now, it's like, yeah, it's I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: They shot the movie a couple of years ago, but it's still late.
Speaker 1: They shot the movie four years ago, which so look, I remember hearing about it, right, I remember hearing about that this movie was coming out, and we've been given, I mean, a Halo show. Notwithstanding, we've gotten some pretty good video game adaptations lately, or at the very least, video game adaptations that are halfway decently, can I name? Yeah, I mean I think we got I think Mario was decent. I don't like Mario really that much, but like I think it's like, I think it's competent. The Mario movie. Yeah, I think it's competent. Uncharged. I didn't like, but it was also very it was competent in the same way where it's just like this is like a fun kind of like whatever, like this is how was that was that him? When he was like really young or some shit? Is it great? Yeah? No, But that's that's another thing where it's like the casting was fucking weird, like like I guess it's Tom Holland. Fine, uh yeah, it's fine. It's gonna the last act of it is pretty fun because they have a set piece. I'll just tell you. It's like they're these two they're they're airlifting these two pirate ships over the ocean and they're like fighting on like they're boarding pirate tips in the air. It's fun interesting, it's like it's it's mindless. It's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Comping up to Tom Holland stopped acting, I feel like, well, why would he can do He's taking a break, right, He's probably.
Speaker 2: Just I'm just gonna be Spider Man a few years. I'm gonna like fuck my girlfriend and then like becomes Spider Man later.
Speaker 1: He did that one thing. Oh no, he didn't do it. He did the thing where he was gay.
Speaker 3: He did do something right, was more like eyeliner and getting like or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, character was on what you call his character had like not be the U.
Speaker 1: There was there was a show where he was getting pounded. I remember that was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the thing with those two guys where she was getting sucked by like some tennis people or something.
Speaker 1: She didn't even get sucked by them people.
Speaker 2: I watched that movie so much. Challenger is such a ass movie.
Speaker 1: Why did you watch it?
Speaker 2: Because my girlfa wanted to see it and I was like, I guess I'm gonna watch it with you.
Speaker 1: Eddie had had a Challenger's themed birthday party or something. I don't want it it was. I appreciated it because it's just like, why the funk would you do? This is such an insane idea that everybody's is just in tennis gear? Was it like crazy? Was it like a.
Speaker 2: Hold on the bathroom?
Speaker 1: Had a had that photo of Zinda like staring at the hold on? Hold on? Was was this content? Or just like, no, I just want this is a dumb birthday party?
Speaker 2: You go?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't go, but I just like I saw I saw an instagram. I was like, that's I love. That idea is so insane. I would love to have a themed birthday after like some fucking completely obscure I don't even know, like what like macing me.
Speaker 2: It's like having a breath having a slithers birthday party, It's like what the fueh?
Speaker 1: Or like a sling blade, sling sling plate theme birthday? What the would that. Even I have no idea I would. I think it was just everybody be mumbling to each other.
Speaker 3: I do like the idea of something, I just don't like the idea of making people go out of their way to do crazy ship. Yeah, making people participate if they want, Well, they're not right. But it's also some people probably feel obligated to go because their birth whatever.
Speaker 1: I've never felt obligated to do anything in my goddamn life. But Borderlands is bad, is the point. And unfortunate. It's unfortunate. Oh. What I was going to say is that like this is okay. So to Mario uncharted Castlevania fall Out Arcane apparently is very good. I refused to watch it religious reasons.
Speaker 4: Wake up every day and I wake up every day, and I wake up every day. And I wake up every day, and I wake up every day, and I wake up every day. Oh I wake every day, everybody and every day wake up every day. I wake every day, every day, I wake up.
Speaker 1: I don't know what experiencing a psychotic break. But no, this isn't actually happening. This is all You're just imagining a variation of me. Well no, no, no, so imagine dragons and dragons match. I have not watched it. Oh and they're also in an episode apparently, which is like they are. Yeah, I don't think they are. I would know, but I would know in an episode episode in I don't know, the seventh.
Speaker 2: Like as themselves are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they're like they have cameos in an episode. It's like very slight, but it's enough for me to be like, no, I don't I don't want anything to do with any anything that they do. It's a good show. I'm sure it's good. But that's five and there are like a couple other ones I'm pretty sure like that I'm not remembering. There's a master Chief and Jimmy Rings that was not good.
Speaker 2: There's Jimothy Rings and the Jimothy Rings and the Alien Boys, and then there's uh, did you say Fallout already?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I did say fall Out. There's something else that I know. I'm forgetting Last of Us. Oh yeah, the Last of Us show, that's what That's probably what it was. Yeah, you see that. So, So what I love about this this movie, the Borlands movie, is that Craig Mazen, the guy who I think wrote or directed or something, he was like, very he was in charge. I think I'm gonna go I'm just gonna say he wrote it, because I'm pretty sure that's accurate. But he wrote the Last of Us the TV adapted or he helped write it, and so his and he also did Chernobyl on HBO, and so he is he was on the script for Borderlands, and then Eli Roth came in and fucked everything else, and then and and so Craig Manson was like, I don't want my name on this, so he used an alien. So like on the thing it says like, uh, Eli Roth and and Joe Crombie. If you go to Joe Cromby, it's just that's it. And if you google it, it's just like this is an alias for Craig Mason, right.
Speaker 2: That that I forgot that some forgot the people do that.
Speaker 1: It's very dumb though, because you could just look that up now, Like it made more sense in like the thirties when you had to like consult like a wit to like.
Speaker 3: Figure out if he didn't have any encyclopedps was a media encyclopedia on your.
Speaker 2: Consultant?
Speaker 1: Are we going? Are we hit the right way?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: Shut the witch?
Speaker 1: Give me your eye.
Speaker 2: No, no, you don't have my eye.
Speaker 4: All right, go left, go lift the idea left up here, the idea of a.
Speaker 1: Witch like almost crucified in front of like a horse and buggy like at the like the mass of a ship.
Speaker 2: And they're just like laught. Are you sure? Do not make me take your hand? If you make another road time, I'll beat you for twenty four hours again.
Speaker 1: That's again again he did it. There's bags under his eyes from the last time he did it.
Speaker 2: He beat her ass so bad.
Speaker 1: If you get this wrong, you ain't going to book a bambo.
Speaker 2: It is back in the back of a book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so fucking bortolans. Oh yeah, you never said that. We were talking about corl Urban.
Speaker 2: We did not finish why he was brought.
Speaker 1: Up because we said he was like I think we mentioned that he was Australian or something or or English.
Speaker 2: And people feel like we didn't say what he was.
Speaker 5: He's from New Zealand, he's kiwi, he's a Kiwai, which why are they called that?
Speaker 1: Do you know? I knew for a second, I don't remember know exactly what you mean. Isn't that a shame?
Speaker 2: Is that terrible?
Speaker 1: That? Like we have access to all this information, and because of that, we look up the information in the moment and then we're like, oh, that's what it is, and then we short term great. Then it's so funny. In the back of a lot of people wrote in trying to correct us, I got I got a couple of d ms about it, which is weird. Yeah. I was like, God, damn, I don't normally get dams about stuff on the show, but like then, like every now and then, like something like the raygun thing was it was one of them, and then this was one of them. People are really passionate about that ship.
Speaker 2: It was like, I didn't I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I'm actually surprised as how I guess him and Anthony Starr been fucking for a while.
Speaker 1: He's why that's it gone? I might call go is he? Is he gonna gonna print out I'm gonna print out some pamphlets to the Royal God, I'm not even.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 3: I'm not even gonna say anything because last time I every time I say something about England, I get it so dimatalbly wrong and somebody.
Speaker 2: Has to point it out.
Speaker 1: Were you gonna say.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say Liverpool? No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just imitating Ta t basically because he's my only reference for what a New Zealander sounds like to me.
Speaker 3: It may sound ignorant, but dude, when I hear New Zealand scam, Australian and a South African accident, they're way too goddamn similar.
Speaker 1: They're like, it is as it is to me.
Speaker 3: It is as similar as And it's not like say, oh an outback Australian national, because that's not standard, right, that's the stereotype.
Speaker 6: It's like fucking you know, you know you do an Asian captain boom, Yeah, that's yeah. Yeah, it's like take a rat not on your face over there, Yeah, get the boomerang. But like I want to, I want to.
Speaker 1: Glaze a boomerang and come and kangaroo.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's as they do.
Speaker 1: I think I think that is how Yeah. Yeah, every Australia I know has said that verbatim.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I think Louis has ever said that.
Speaker 1: Lewis said that, I don't even know, but yes, Louis Spears definitely said those words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here to throw a fucking cup glades boomerang.
Speaker 7: Out gamerang rang mad Man Regis get the Aborigin news.
Speaker 1: But I hear that, Yeah, I hear the differences. I think between I wouldn't want to.
Speaker 3: I want to test that, and I think, this is what I'll do. This is what I'm gonna do. So there's these three UFC fighters.
Speaker 1: All right, the best, the best partner ever.
Speaker 3: No, no, look, there's these three three people in UFC from Australia, one's from New Zealand, one is from South Africa.
Speaker 2: I will play dialogue from.
Speaker 3: Each of them and then you guys have the guest which is which I will do that, and I I guarantee you it's gonna be a lot harder than you imagine.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's what I will say. South Africa is a trip for me. Like South Africa, I'm still I can discern between I can discern between English Australian and UH New Zealand.
Speaker 3: English Australian is super easy when I get to New Zealand and Australia because like I there, especially I watch so much like like UFC is my biggest reference I watched. There's a lot of fighters from UH. There's a really big there's a big gym in New Zealand called City kickboxing, and then there's have they have a lot of good people coming out of there, and I'll hear them talk, and then I'll hear say some of the people that are over in Australia talking. I'm like, it's two. It's almost a similar It's it's it's almost like just being a few cities over where. I'm like, it's not really that discernible. It's kind of almost like a slang and you.
Speaker 1: Kind of can. It's like it's it's like you know that it's like New York and Boston, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Where people say that to me and I think it's right, But like we know when we're there, you're there, you're you're a part of it.
Speaker 1: I guess that is a very big difference.
Speaker 3: It's it's like most you think about the thing, think about most people that aren't from the area at all, when you hear someone speak Spanish, they're not gonna be able to tell where they're from.
Speaker 1: Like they're just not like they're just gonna be like, oh, you're just some.
Speaker 2: Beef if you if you don't speak Spanish at all. Yeah, I guess if you can tell difference between people to be Spanish and not most of the time because.
Speaker 1: You've been surrounded.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like say me, I the same thing, Like I can tell somebody from someone who is from fucking the Caribbean. Speaking Spanish for someone from Mexico is very different to me. But I feel like if you don't experience that ship, how the fun are you gonna really love?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: The thing is that Caribbean speak one way, like Caribbean and Puerto Ricans and Cubans sound pretty similar, like very similar.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, there's there's like a song, there's almost like a cadence. It's it's all cadence. I think it's like like the way certain the way certain parts of the sentence are lifted and lowered is.
Speaker 2: Because since I've been around so many Mexicans, when I hear Puerto Ricans speak Spanish, they don't sound right. They don't sound right to me because of the fact that like, which is really bad.
Speaker 1: That's what I am.
Speaker 2: That's really just respecting my own people, which is sad, but it doesn't sound right because instead of saying you got just I technically did. I think because I've gotten better out here. I speak Spanish now because about here and I'm surrounded by it a post. When I was back home, I understood some Spanish, but I didn't really speak it very often.
Speaker 1: But like, how would you describe the Mexican cadence.
Speaker 2: Mexic cadence is it's it's for actual Mexicans speaking Spanish. It's more proper. But what Mexicans like Chicano Spanish just sounds you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. It's like, you know, like in it's in Puerto Rica, in Porto Rican. It's like it's like or Caribbean Spanish. It's like there's like a the Atricans. It's like it's almost like Italian in the way that there's like a sing songy nature to the way.
Speaker 2: It's like, so you said sing song So remember before when this motherfucker fought me when I said, there are sing songy words.
Speaker 1: Right, but not words there are There's no word that is sing song is about the cadence. I literally brought this up when we were having that conversation. By the way, it sounds like it's happening again where I brought up Italian specifically.
Speaker 2: I think for Puerto Ricans in particular, they don't usually say the end, like instead of saying the end of the world.
Speaker 1: They definitely say, yeah, what do you mean instead of saying no, I understand, but I mean like the Kings, like, uh, growing up, I remember I would hear this like that, you know what I mean. Like it's almost like there's like a cadence to like the way that it's spoken. And then Mexicans don't have a cadence.
Speaker 2: Mexicans is more like flat.
Speaker 1: It's flat the entire time, like there's no there's no emphasis on anything. It's wild.
Speaker 2: They're more of a.
Speaker 1: No, it's got Is it from Mexico and asking us to stop?
Speaker 2: Is it from Mexicans?
Speaker 3: No, I just I don't know the context, but it's just my wife. It's just a thing about like and I don't know which sink, but she clogged the sink, she said. And I really, really really hope it's not the bathroom sink because I told her stop brushing your fucking hair in the sink.
Speaker 1: You're gonna clog it up.
Speaker 3: And I hope it's not down because if it's the if it's the kitchen, something happen whatever. But yeah, if we're I'm gonna turn Ricky Ricardo bro I'm about to be like, huh, what do you look, you never hit her ever, you think you fucking we've never seen them have sex either, that's true, We've never seen it.
Speaker 2: We can't prove it, like meaning, we've never seen we've never seen Anakin fuck Padime, so we don't know. We've never seen his kids because we didn't see them.
Speaker 1: Fuck, we've never seen we've never seen Lucille balls uh Laby is stretched and torn as under. Wow, so like we can't possibly can't know.
Speaker 2: I've never seen seeny Sweeney's pussy, so she may bee trance.
Speaker 1: That's true, that's that is Actually I have a screenshot her pulsy.
Speaker 3: Now, I have a screenshot of she's wearing a bikini, and I'm positive the transvestigators are curious, because.
Speaker 2: Curious Sidney Sweeney.
Speaker 1: We've never seen her pussy. Does that mean she actually has one? Across I'm took across, dude, this is CNN. Oh my god, teams entirely. It is getting a little iffy. Actually, we need the man.
Speaker 3: I think about this a lot. I keep thinking about man. I keep thinking about I was like I want to I really want to fucking griff Max, Like, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, I want to keep talking about this. We never, We never drift, bro.
Speaker 2: You know how much support would get.
Speaker 1: Being enough We've had a million times. Let's do it. Then there's some money on the table we're not getting. I would rather go see Borderlands. We will see border see and see Kate Blanchett as a fifty year old tend fucking Lilith is right, that's the siren's name.
Speaker 2: Look channel or iconic second channel.
Speaker 8: We talk conservable, the conservatives, the nigg zbro cons.
Speaker 1: Negro con is fucking awesome, not bad, Actually it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's like, hey, fucking Kamala, right, you know that used to be a wrestling m lama.
Speaker 1: Fucking Kamala walk bar.
Speaker 2: She's about to get a colonic man?
Speaker 1: What do you gay? Are you trying you? She trying to get in your Assamala Harris pedophile question mark.
Speaker 2: We'll find out today. The thumbnail, Oh my god, all like coll these goss saund.
Speaker 1: Tim Waltz uh war criminal.
Speaker 2: Lily would leave me. Yeah, Tim would actually leave me. Skin's children alive. He skinned children and beat them with the American flag while wearing a transmiga.
Speaker 1: Tim Waltz puts dead uh white women in school bathrooms.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you, brother, but I heard that Tim Waltz actually administers the tampons to the boys while they pee.
Speaker 1: Is Kamala a secret? Moo Slam find out tonight on whatever it is, Moo Slam, Negro con on Negro. It's me, Yeah, niggas. Yeah, that's it. I've had that for a very long. Is that play? What's a good I like it? Yeah, it's unusable.
Speaker 3: When we first got together and we were like, hey, uh, what should our podcast be?
Speaker 1: And that was a play.
Speaker 2: I think it's so good.
Speaker 1: It's a good name. It is a good name.
Speaker 2: The idea of that, it's like so useful. But you can't use people like that's not We live in a world maybe hopefully eventually could say everyone could.
Speaker 1: Say nigga, who was in Paris? Is my question?
Speaker 2: I literally called some so in digitimon, there is this weird the occurrence where like there's two particular digitmon that Black people very often like it's really weird and it's.
Speaker 1: Always angel woman.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's a it's like my favorite, my two favorites are them. Also, it's okay, why can you show they're they're not? There's nothing you would assume by. I think you already seen the one. I say, it's my favorite all the time.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Anytime you say anything.
Speaker 2: Gun is it fentonal? Mo?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 1: Come on? That's is it too easy?
Speaker 2: Is it heavy set?
Speaker 1: White woman? Mon? Gun Mon is crazy? It's being gun mon.
Speaker 2: It's just they can talk, right, they can't talk? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who's the gun?
Speaker 2: This is one of my favorites. You never you This is one of my favorite.
Speaker 1: Is adorable? Why do niggas like that one?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but niggas And it's this dude. I think this other one is more understandable. White people like this one so much. I think it's just kind of cool looking. And it's this one, oh because he's yeah, yeah, I remember too, yeah Fema.
Speaker 1: But I mean that's like the wait. First of all, I haven't played.
Speaker 2: He's one of the most famous ones objectively, so people like him a lot.
Speaker 1: And of course if these are both ones that I recognize, you know you know both of those ones, I guess, well, I don't know there, I don't know they're like so you know them not a first name basis with them?
Speaker 2: Find go over your house.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing because I had fake action figures of like that, the blue one because he turns into Flame that I had.
Speaker 2: He the dumbest egg that turns into it the egg.
Speaker 1: Dude. Let me tell you so, let me look it up, because it was the most ten year old boy kind of action figure that you could possibly It was so cool, I thought, too digital dude, looking at Champion, the Champions, he's like a fucking race car. He's a race car.
Speaker 2: He looks so bad ass, but he's literally just a little one with red on his body. So this is what we're gonna do. Hot wheels, swords, mega man, dude.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, I thought, genuinely, this was the coolest fucking thig ever.
Speaker 2: Flame Dumont was so cool. When I first saw him, I screamed, yoh, it is so sick.
Speaker 1: For no reason. This is this is clearly ten year old form.
Speaker 2: Everyone likes this one, every every single black person. I know that, and I fucking love this poke, but every black person loves it. So what happens? I started hit digging a discord where I call people instead of called him the black, call him nigga. I say, oh, you fucking you, Imperial Dumont, enjoyer you fucking pale Dramont enjoyed hell Cat driving assn't and they're like, damn, dude, I do all of them, Like damn, I do enjoy that Pokemon man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I fell off of that ship, dude, I loved that. Yeah, this is the one I had. It's the little egg that I had cheap, better buy it. So this is the golden one? Is that magna? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's my boy.
Speaker 1: I love that I had this action figure and I thought it was cool. It's just so jagged. I don't know, I like jagged ship.
Speaker 2: Look what magnum on X? Right now you're gonna if you like jagged? It's such an insane just put an X by, like literally, that's what what am I looking for? What is this magnumon? What that one is?
Speaker 5: But X?
Speaker 1: What magna? Mega? Man? X? What the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: It takes homage. There's homage them on X. Look at how jagged that. I think I had this too.
Speaker 1: I think I had actually figure of this that wait, let me look, that is so lazy.
Speaker 2: It's because of the ex antibody in them that makes them fucking jagged.
Speaker 3: Ex Anti, are you already teaching me too much about digitmon, I don't want to know crazy about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at that design?
Speaker 1: Hell is that? That dude looks like he looks like this is like a final Fantasy Gundam. That's what I'm saying. It's a Gundam with fun.
Speaker 2: And then he transforms one more time, handed, more jagged like it's fuckings.
Speaker 1: You ever see the Gargle animated series, you know when he said gargoy hands, I immediately for some reason my brain thought like mobsters, like where this is? Like Jimmy two toes. I was like, this is this is this is you don't want to upset Jimmy Gargoyle lands dude, what does he does? He just ravage people know, he's just slapping the sides off a building.
Speaker 2: Now he just has to slap in the jacket in the corner of the building.
Speaker 1: So he just he just he literally just has a bad knee. Every's like, why.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to so I made a gogglele Literally off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Gargoyle is fucking like. He meets the mob boss for the first time.
Speaker 3: His friend brings him in and he's like, who you who are you's with the gimp and he's, uh, Uh, I'm Jimmy Gargole hands.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, And he said he got caught up from there and things he has his hands are sparkling and delegated. I don't see it, but I mean, all right, if that's what everybody says with the boys determined, and if you gotta make.
Speaker 1: Moves, make move, you know, boy hands, go slap this man to death in front of me. And you say, Johnny Turtleback vouches for you trying to hurdle back.
Speaker 2: Johnny turtle Back is just I don't like six ft one.
Speaker 1: He's just there's no relate. That would actually be like an amazing, amazing way to run an organization because like you could not organize and enemy factions could not organize intelligence to you, like, who's who's a turtle back? Look at look at Eric, like you see some Eric Blackfoot. It's like Eric.
Speaker 3: Blackfoot, like a single black Literally can't see their feet at all.
Speaker 1: They're wearing They're wearing designer shoes. I can't. This makes no doubt.
Speaker 2: The white all their shoes are white. And Bobby bright eyes. Everybody's wearing shades.
Speaker 1: Like what is it Bobby bright eyes? That's Timothy bonees Bone bone bonees. Look at human hardys Eric human human Eric the human come here, come in Eric, that human come in real quick. It's a kind of shove for you.
Speaker 2: He looks like dogs. I was like everything human comes in and down on the couch, but it sits down like a human does, but with the proportions of a dog. What do you need from me?
Speaker 1: Buck buck back.
Speaker 2: He's talk.
Speaker 3: Wolf's and Italian wolf ba wolf bacha god, but a good wolf.
Speaker 2: Bringing it sounds like when he's getting hurting. Bring in, Bring in Sam Slippery Sandals comes in and it's straight up for real Mario, like it's some Mario from the game Sam Slippery.
Speaker 1: The mod is so stupid. It's such a dumb But there was a time where this was fearful, Like saying this and broadcasting this out would have been family, would have been it would have been like EMC Hammer, like calling those people like Hammer calling those people on fucking third base when they landed in l A and threatened to kill them, Like we're we're fucked, We're fucked. If we have this exact conversation as loudly as public as we had in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Right, not even the eighties, maybe like the seventies.
Speaker 1: Well the seventies for sure, but like even in the eighties. What I'm saying like, we'll.
Speaker 2: Come find Juice, you bunch of negroes and maybe hispanic boy.
Speaker 1: We can't really tell. We're gonna get the We're gonna get Tommy. Eight fingers that comes slit your throat. Normal hands he has. He just has long ish hair, not even long, slightly longer than his hair. It's like like barely touching his.
Speaker 2: Shoulders fingers by They called me a fingers because.
Speaker 1: I have ten of don't fucking worry. Don't fucking worry.
Speaker 2: I do have a fingers. I just have to as well. I just have two more than that. Now, come here, let me choke you to death.
Speaker 1: Who's the dog again? Who's the dog? It's the human? You forgot already.
Speaker 2: Guys, guys, please chronicle this. If you guys are gonna clip a part of that episode, please clip this part. So is Sucker drawn the Eric? The human?
Speaker 1: Was it? Sammy? Slippery?
Speaker 2: Mario? It's straight up Mario slippery. That's such a good day.
Speaker 10: Why me, why do you look like a video game?
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: A video You look like a video game. Not a video game character, an animated creation.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: You're all right, You're all right.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I saw the way you stomped on them Goldberg in that game. Pretty sweet. Honestly. What's the name of your green Dino's over there? You know what I'll call them, Philip film Mores and it's Yoshi.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Swallowed the dogs, Eric, No, got he cracked the egg down. Don't swellow Eric again. He gets real scared of tight places.
Speaker 1: All right, right, let's move on. We have questions that we haven't even gotten.
Speaker 2: Dude. I was like, let's get the questions before we're an hour in Holy Ship.
Speaker 1: I remember being an hour. Whoa.
Speaker 2: It was the most jesuine whoa I've heard, other than my nephew when he first saw fire. For real, that is the most jeni.
Speaker 12: Whoa, whoa, whoa I said, I said whoa, I said whoa, and they shot me. Then I absolutely died up in that stage.
Speaker 1: I did not have sexual relations with that digimon. With that digimon Alam came on to be, I was like, I've not gott to fuck you. I'm not gonna do it. Timpole's bunker is a literal temples bunker is a literal echo chamber road in that is literally fact.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: See that he bought a skate park.
Speaker 3: He bought a skate park from these people when they told them, hey, we don't want you here.
Speaker 2: And spitefully bought that spe body the spiite.
Speaker 3: Bought the stick skate park because he was talking about doing something nice for this skate community and ship and they're like, we don't fucking want you here at all. You're not welcome here because you're a piece of shit and you don't represent anything in this culture at all. And so he was just like, okay, well I'm gon by it. He bought a fight eight hundred thousand dollars. Imagine having that type of money money. Yes, he's a man talking like I just saw I just saw him do a segment real fast and he was finished.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 3: He did a fucking segment about the one of the chicks in the Olympics. She was like torking after she won or something, she got a metal or whatever she placed and she has an only fans. And he's like, I'm a libertarian, so you do you, but I'm still gonna call you a hooker.
Speaker 1: You're a hooker.
Speaker 3: And I was just like, Okay, first of all, there's so many thing like you can't say you have a don't have a problem with this, and then you're gonna start talking shit and calling this just chick a hooker. Second of all, he was like, if you're selling pictures of yourself, you're a hooker.
Speaker 1: And I'm like what.
Speaker 3: And I saw, like I saw Sam Seeter actually a little clip of it, and he was like, do you ever think anybody said when they were looking at playboys, look all these hookers, Like like no one thinks that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's not really just just everything he does. I love these hookers. I love looking at all these hookers in my magazine. Like that's so they're not hookers.
Speaker 3: They're just fucking selling sex of their selves pictures. Like you know, we know hookers. Are you got to get some pussy or as?
Speaker 1: What are you looking for? Yeah, you gotta be there, you know, there has to be something. There's a lot of remote hooker you know, like at the very least you should have said that though, if you would, like.
Speaker 2: If you want to video calls for a hooker, like hey call the sad that it is broy cry why don't just go down to the fucking strip club. If you're gonna waste your money.
Speaker 3: You can't stop masturbating, at least at least get your teepee rubbed right.
Speaker 2: Like with the with the I could never ever ever give a hook for money. I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I couldn't give a really, not even for a gofund me for a cancer treatment. No, no, all right, let's move on. Oh sorry, Temple's bunker is a literal echo chamber. Ron says, greetings you, silly three.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: If the snark Tank designed a televised obstacle course wipe out style, what would you put in it? Bonus question? Who would you make run the course? Ethan? Ralph is my immediate Ethan, because he would even have such a wait, what could you run it by me?
Speaker 2: One time?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? Sure? Is your house flooding?
Speaker 2: I was just responding real fast to the thing.
Speaker 1: Uh no, see uh so this, uh, temples Bunker's a little elico chamber, he writes, Green easy, silly three. If the snark Tank designed to televise the obstacle course wipeout style, what would you put in it? Bonus question? Who would you make run the Yeah?
Speaker 2: Excellent, Yeah I do boogie, but I'd hope he succeeded. Though, I'd hope he succeeded Ralph Bookie and uh, I hope you would hope, well you would succeed and he'd be like, get up there, and he gets a win, like an organic.
Speaker 1: Why are you hoping? But like that's not that's a dumb hope.
Speaker 2: But like he gets like an organic, like real win, and he's like, oh ship, I can like pop in my mind thinks I can do something well.
Speaker 1: That would never He's given so many wins, he had hundreds of dollars, right, he gets he like gets up.
Speaker 3: Didn't like Phil Spencer give him an xbox or something or am I am I wrong about that?
Speaker 1: I think Larry herb Xbox lives Major Nelson?
Speaker 10: Oh was it was?
Speaker 1: It was a Major Nelson. It was Major Nelson. Like I was thinking that it was an Xbox one. I think, yeah, because he had that viral video of him smashing the three sixty, that's what it was. Yeah, yeah, why why would it be that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like I can I can do it, and then his life changes like for the better, Like he's like, guys, his life's over, like a health journey your fantasy is so far from dude.
Speaker 3: Did you see him box? No, because he fought that that other fat dude Wings a redemption and Wings the Redemption is a huge guy too, but he's he's he can move like a regular human being. So even with him being fat and slobbish and slow, he decimated Boogie because Boogie can't move like a regular human. It is these it is Watching him move is like watching I don't know, a jellyfish underwater.
Speaker 1: I guess where.
Speaker 3: It's just like, you know, it's just you know how, it's just like they're just kind of plopping. There's no fucking way that motherfucker can run anything like it is. It is such a fan It is higher fantasy than Game of Thrones.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm telling you I can believe dragons more than fucking Boogie finish.
Speaker 2: Have you guys seen the Outer the Outer the Outer Ice Wall theory where we are in a world that is operated by the sheet of ice. Yes, and outside that world there's all sorts of whimsy and fantasy. It's all the cool ship and how these people know because every now and then there's a person that diverges on our side. Yeah, and they come and they tell us the truth. Yeah about this theory about where are they they get they don't want oh that, Oh.
Speaker 1: So I would want to have a wall with boxing gloves that that pulls, that punches outward. Are you talking about the courser or he's talking about the wall of ice? Yeah, you know what, actually, scratch it. My obstacle course is just there's ice. It's just it's a it's a thin ledge of ice, a wall of ice. Knobs to grab onto that are also ice. Yeah, and that's it.
Speaker 3: I have an amazing, amazing update about Ethan Ralph. So you mentioned him, and then I perked up, man because uh so he uh so. Recently he was talking a lot of ship to people, saying I'm gonna be in San Diego. I'm going to see my son whatever. First had problems with the airline. He said it was they fucked things up, but clearly he was probably just drunken on drugs, fucked up his schedule. He started talking all this shit, misspelling words to the airlines. Finally makes it to San Diego. At one point on he gets to see his fucking son for like two hours instead of like you know, multiple hours or something, because he's a fucking idiot.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Then later says, I don't want to get to it, but I'm stranded in Tijuana, like he's I don't want to go into it. So he somehow got stranded TJ probably trying to smash another young girl, like because that's the theory of why he got beat up the first time in Portugal that he tried to go after a young prostitute and then uh, some people beat the shit out of him, took his purse and uh the latest update, Oh no his person. I mean, I'm sure his persea. So they both got taken. But so the latest update, and this was one of the best things. And I gotta give that, uh that stream credit the Quino Casino with Worski on it, because I I don't know whorse he you know whatever, but credit when credit is due, because they played that first, that sad.
Speaker 1: Violin stock one that we all know when everybody's yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's him explaining that his life's been torn apart and stuff. Everything's like, you know, rock bottom. And then he said, like I thought like about killing myself, like I was this close to ending myself. He even tweeted something out on or it was telegram, I guess, saying Eighthan Ralph something thirty seven years old. And first of all, I'm shocked that he's only thirty seven. He looks like he's fucking fifty. He's thirty seven or thirty eight or something so and he looks fucking rough.
Speaker 2: But you would too if you've been through what he's been through.
Speaker 3: So then they switched to full inspirational stock music, and then Ethan Ralph says, the only reason I'm still here is because I'm not giving the haters that win. He legitimately is only alive because he doesn't want us to be happy. People that like hate him and would think, oh the world would be better off if he was dead.
Speaker 1: He was like, no, I used to die neat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's living for Spiite and the inspirational music over it was I was laughing. I was I was so tired and miserable last night. I just felt bad. But then when that I was laughing so hard.
Speaker 1: It was perfect.
Speaker 3: So he is literally only alive, yeah, because of SPIKEE and that actually because I was like, oh shit, we almost lost eve Fan Ralph.
Speaker 1: It was almost the end because this life is horrible.
Speaker 3: Right, He's forced to live in Mexico because he's you know, he probably owes all the taxes in the world.
Speaker 1: He probably all of the alimony. He's probably would probably be in.
Speaker 3: Prison as soon as he steps foot like into a place where a copy be like is that that piece of ship and then you know, beat them up, take them back to prison or whatever. So it's, uh, it's it's been nice. I will say that it's good content. Man, he's still here for us.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Out to you, Yeah, shout out man, shout out to even row anyway, Yeah, I don't know what I would I don't know. Next question, just a minefield. You'd have to you'd have to hold it would be a minefield. That would make a minefield.
Speaker 2: Be a thunderstorm. You have to hold the electric rod up in a flat area and you gotta make it from one way to point be without dying.
Speaker 1: That but it's like five miles. It's it's like five mile long lightning storm.
Speaker 2: Holy ship, that's insane.
Speaker 3: There you go, look that is that's a mad a five K five K it's about three miles.
Speaker 1: Let's do like, let's do like if the people were like to do like a good Uh, okay, you have to run through a minefield for three miles, where like they might not they could make it like a three mile it's a three mile dash. Uh you have to.
Speaker 2: America ship bro.
Speaker 1: You got a whole the metal rod really high up during a lightning storm. It's an active war zone. No, no, no, no, I think I think I like it. Like it. I mean you're being strapped to your back. Yeah, yeah, okay, it'll be strapping and it's.
Speaker 2: Happy your back and you cannot get this apparatus of all right.
Speaker 5: Fair.
Speaker 2: So once you're in that, they're like, hey, are you serious about this? But yeah, I'm saying like no, look, I'm just yes, there's not there's not one hundred percent mortality rate, but it's like eighty six. Stop talking, let's get going.
Speaker 1: It starts just covered in oil and you're slipping.
Speaker 2: And slide doing the you know the thing in Zelda we have this sort of.
Speaker 1: When the lightnings are it is that and he's just just running ah man oh man, and naked.
Speaker 2: The idea of getting just completely he would burst into fire. If you're fucking the idea of getting struck by lightning and then setting off fires and.
Speaker 1: Hopefully, hopefully that would happen with them covered in oil. Yeah, like, if you're covered in oil, would you like combust from lightning? I hope so very likely. Yeah, lightning is damn near fire.
Speaker 3: Damn near I sure hope. So let's let's hope for that.
Speaker 2: Struck by lightning is so wild. Just for one moment you understand everything. You're like your brain opens up to its full neural pathways, like, oh my god, you see it all.
Speaker 1: Then there's a wormhole and you see like the other cultures on the other side of universe, like like that.
Speaker 2: There's still gay people.
Speaker 1: Making these alien dude, you know they're alien males making man imagine being so big that you understand you like, you see aliens and you're angry at them for being Yeah, that's amazing. Oh my god. The Bible doesn't say anything about gay aliens, not aliens, but like they're there. Yeah, but you're still like, well, Jesus an alien probably well, Jesus is probably just I don't know, well, an alien god is an alien is god?
Speaker 2: An alien god might be an alien well too, that's a lot of alien shit. He was doing well look at to a berth.
Speaker 3: If you're going to be rational, the only way that there's something happening ship it would have to be an alien.
Speaker 2: Right, what technology we don't understand?
Speaker 1: What if we went back in time. Let's say, hypothetically, right, we had a camera, right, like a camera drone that could go back in time and accurately give us a feed of any period in time in the past. Right, we go back in time, we send this drone to the time of Jesus.
Speaker 2: And we go to Jesus house and it's just crazy the same things.
Speaker 1: It goes to Jesus house fucking three or three Negro Royal Lane, wherever he fucking lived, and then he opens the door and it's literally a fucking gray alien. It is a fucking gray alien. It is a so clearly like a Roswell New Mexico ass looking fucking alien with just a wig and a robe, with big fucking eyes, no nose, a small, tiny mouth, feeble, small three fingers tall, like eight foot nine.
Speaker 2: Then I was thinking, like, if you go back and you're going to this house and you find out that it's literally just like some guy from the future who was just putting on a bunch of shows and like practical effects that way.
Speaker 1: I wasn't leading that way at all.
Speaker 2: We were talking about I thought that would have been funny if it's like it's the whole thing is a lie and the guy's like, dude, don't tell you by and it's like.
Speaker 1: He knows that he knows to ask you not to tell anybody. If you went back in time to make up Jesus, you piece of ship he points, he points up at the camera. Twenty twenty four. That would scare me. Actually, that would fucking freak me the fuck out. That would scare the shit out of me. King James in twenty twenty four, It's gonna happen to you.
Speaker 2: They're gonna get you.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, whoa, yeah, I know what the fuck are we talking about? Jesus Alien Jesus, I mean Jesus, Jesus. Jesus King of Haphazard wrote in Hey you're here, what's up? Snare kick and uh tom uh, what's the most unhinged, nonsensical take you've heard from somebody you know who should know, who should one hundred percent no better. I found that a friend of mine, who designs roads for a living with his fucking bachelor's degree is unironically a flat earther. We are no longer friends. That is that is kind of funny. Yeah, that he's just too weird for you too much. Yeah, it's probably predicated on all because I can imagine that there's probably people who believe really stupid stuff, but they're at least interesting or cool enough outside of that that you're like, all right, whatever.
Speaker 2: Never bring it up.
Speaker 1: But this seems like this seems like somebody who just didn't have any other redeeming quality. It's kind of like when somebody gets fired for something that they shouldn't be fired for, but it's clearly because they've just been a problem. Yeah, it's like it's like this is Look, this is the excuse we're gonna use. This really isn't the biggest deal, but like get out of here, you know, that's what this sounds like.
Speaker 2: This one is me. I think that we need less gun control, and.
Speaker 1: I think so too. I think we need I think every Trump rally should be armed to the teeth.
Speaker 3: Probably solve a lot of problems at least, Like I think like a lot of the most problematic people would be shot up.
Speaker 2: You know, I think it with lots of issues cold herd, so we need more. I wonder how you know women's rights.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you would be actually genuinely curious about. I want to know how police officers feel in places where there is open carry.
Speaker 2: Probably scared, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like, like I feel like how they feel. I don't really don't give a shit hope police feel, but like that would be interesting to know, like what's the vibe there because they're already on edge everywhere. The thing is that cops, Oh, I don't I'm curious.
Speaker 3: That actually is a curious thing because I think there might even be some sort of like it might even be reverse for some reason. M I feel safer because they see your piece, yeah, or it is like I don't know if I'm gonna pull some fuck over and they're just gonna a gun out of nowhere where like sucking in the other places that open carry, the guy that has the gun, his barrel is so long it's already sticking out the window. You know he can't even so it's already there. So you don't, like, sir, do you know why I pulled you over? Like you know has to move the barrel over to talk to the guy. I don't know, well, I don't know, but it's all over.
Speaker 1: He's got the gun. The cops got the gun outside of the outside of the window as he's driving Chase, and it's up. It's already next to the How long would that barrel have to be about? Like forty feet And he's just holding it like nothing, no way, he's just maneuvering it like it's a straw. He's moving, he moves it.
Speaker 2: He moves it like garyl moves his sword with like no resistance.
Speaker 1: Like that. It just keeps getting He just keeps grazing, like just almost getting there.
Speaker 2: He goes up behind the guys. Guys pushes his.
Speaker 3: Blinds him, swerves, swerves, flipping, and then the cop as he's flipping, the cops shooting at He's trying to hit.
Speaker 1: The fucking gas take. Oh man, you know he's trying to shoot it so the bones will push it up a little bit. So you.
Speaker 2: Were going five minutes over five miles over the speed limit.
Speaker 1: Gives a flaming car if it was worth it, spits on it, spits on it eighteen times.
Speaker 2: Scum.
Speaker 3: Because like fucking on fire the skull is on fire, and he rolls up the take and puts in the socket like he's already a skeleton.
Speaker 2: That's such hot fire.
Speaker 1: Imagine dying so hard, you're a skeleton in the.
Speaker 2: Moment, you're still making noise and your skeleton. That is funny.
Speaker 1: Your skeleton is twitching.
Speaker 2: Oh man, what a horrible Okay, So generally, all just aside, who is the dumbest the whole dumbest? And I heard for somebody I should know better.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know. I'm sure that's probably like, honestly, Joe Rogan's probably like the guy. Well, yeah, I guess so, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's like a joege Yeah, jos Tooezy for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a that is a thing where it's funny because I just saw Actually I went on my Facebook and looked at the memories, so it's the only reason I gone there, and uh it was it was one of those things that where I showed like, oh shit, Joe dm me for the podcast, and it was just it just reminded me of that. I'm like, oh, what a weird because that was in twenty eighteen, and I'm like, wow, it is crazy. How different I think of this person now, where before I was like, oh cool man, Like I I've admirer Josephs twenty twelve. I'd love to talk to him. Now I'm like, oh, there's no way to invite me on because it would literally just be advers Harriet, Yeah, completely adversarial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, uh yeah, Like I remember he tweeted out a video I did a long time ago, but like the Ghostbusters thing, uh huh uh, And I was like, oh cool, this is wild, this is Evan, that's exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't care at all, and not even a little bit. I feel what he found.
Speaker 3: I still feel weird about like he found me through Jordan Peterson, and I found it so away. I still don't know how the fuck Jordan Peterson found me before a lot of those other people because he was blowing up doing his thing or whatever. And then his wife messages me, who knows who?
Speaker 1: Somebody has something to say. That's just fucking the Martian. It's crazy though, It's just weird.
Speaker 3: Even Jordan Peterson's another person where I'm like, before I knew the extent of anything that he was about.
Speaker 1: Before I even he was so passionate about Bill C. Sixteen.
Speaker 3: I had no reason to believe that he was lying or he missed ill informed. He was so passionate about it that I'm like, oh, he must. I can't believe anybody would be this ill informed when they're this.
Speaker 1: Passion That's it. That's a lesson that you learn at right, because I remember, I don't remember where I learned that lesson, but like I learned it at some point where it's just like, oh yeah, because you think if you're passionate about something, you're right, yeah.
Speaker 3: And you must know what the fuck you're talking about at the very least you at least informed about the actual line.
Speaker 1: You learn that because anytime that I've ever felt that passionate about something, it was it was genuinely coming from a place of like understanding, And like if I was ever if if I was ever like wrong, I'd be like, oh, well, all right, I'm wrong, then I don't want to be. I don't want to be I don't want to be embarrassed. Yeah, And so like the idea that people just ignore reality and just was like, yeah, I'm still passionate, and I'm like I'm doing this Like the speeches that he gives are like just even the indignation in his voice when he talks, yeah, is wild.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, sure, it's strange.
Speaker 1: It's I am.
Speaker 2: Fucking Dave Rube. All those people, all those people. I thought they were just reasonable back then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and I'm just like, now that's how they build themselves specifically, I remember, like it's just like, yeah, no, I'm liberal. I just like think it's a little this stuff's little silly. It's like that's exactly where I'm coming from.
Speaker 2: I just can't believe how funny.
Speaker 1: He was just pretending. I guess I miss being naive like I didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I miss thinking that people weren't so like like had that charlatan like of course there's sake snakel of salesman's everywhere.
Speaker 1: Why would I not? Why did I not think that?
Speaker 2: Why it wasn't my guard up at all. Yeah, I know exactly what you talking here, because what you guys were involved in is that this is the betterment of human lives. Why would the people be lying about them?
Speaker 1: It's just my thought was, like I authentically feel these things, so why would somebody else not you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Or like what like it.
Speaker 1: It didn't occur to me, like even just the idea of grifting, like pretending to believe stuff like that didn't really make sense to me for a really long time because for me, I'm I think about it from my perspective, and I'm like, why the fuck would I want to live a life where I have to constantly go to bad for shit that I don't agree with and put myself in this Like it seemed like such an undesirable situation that I really couldn't believe that anybody would actually do it. And it took a lot for me to be like, oh, I guess people like and even on some level, I think they've I think they drink their own kool aid. At a certain point, I think.
Speaker 3: Believe you start kind of giving into it. But I will say though that because I firmly knew that grifting was a thing saying you know, in religious settings. But for some reason, yeah, no, I think like there was that level. I just didn't think there was that much money to gain in those spaces. Like when I'm talking about like a Dave Ruben or whatever, I didn't really consider it. So when I'm thinking about like, you know, evangelis evangelical, Like the evangelicals are evangelicals. Yeah, yeah, they're making so much money it's insane, like they're jets and shit. So I just didn't think about But now that I do see the potential of money, I'm like, oh that this makes a lot of sense. I didn't know how many people were just willing to just throw fucking money at you, to lie it that way.
Speaker 1: It's pretty wild, it is. It's shocking.
Speaker 3: It's shocking to be like, oh, we just mentioned Tim fucking buying a skatepark for like almost a million dollars and it's nothing.
Speaker 2: Like imagine, imagine, we'll just do that.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Yeah, whine whine kind of rules. Anyway, move on, let's we have some other questions here. JV noos did what JV nusts the god Roddie says being Venido power bottoms not a question. Just wanted to share this nugget that I remembered after the comedy Shorts Raper bit in one of the last episodes. Old YouTube was fucking crazy. I remember a big British gameing YouTube were called pro Syndicate. I remember this name.
Speaker 2: I remember the name too.
Speaker 1: What did he do?
Speaker 2: I don't remember he did something.
Speaker 1: I know that I think he like sold a scam or something because I feel like pro syndicate. I remember him doing an apology video with his dog and sighing, and I remember this being what the dog? Yeah, he started with a dog and he was like, you know, like that's how I got a lot of apology videos start. But like he Oh, it was like a gambling site or something. If you look at pro Sindicate scandal, it'll probably be the I'm pretty sure that's what it was.
Speaker 2: I remember something about it.
Speaker 1: I can't remember exactly what it was, though, I think that's what it was. I think that's what it was. If my memory is serving me correctly, which it rarely does, this is inaccurate. Just Scar anyway, personicit who used to play cod zombies and make a Congo line of zombies. Oh, he was doing the CSCO skin thing. Yeah, oh, the CSCO Cisco lotto that thing, that's what it was. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was.
Speaker 3: Something him and like he owned a stake in it or something, you owned part of it or something like whoa.
Speaker 1: I think that shit, yeah exactly, But so he said. Prosendicitt, who used to play cod zombies and make a congo line of the zombies by running around the map. And he would call this strategy the rape train and just yell rape train loud as fuck all the time. Fast forward a few years into this his huge kind of YouTube. Here, I see Syndicate upload a tearful video eulogizing a fellow gamer gaming YouTuber he used to play with named yo yot Sleya, who used to do this rape train bit with him too. Yot Sleya and his friends, according to my hazy memory, apparently got inebriated, drove around, got stuck on some tracks, and turned it the mist by a train. Oh my god, holy shit. Cyndy Kin spends a solid portion of this video philosophy philosophically pondering how he used to always rape trains, what rape trained zombies with his boys? Who got rape trained? By god? That's what I actually somehow didn't even put these things together. Is like I'm reading this story, yeah, and there's clearly the train through line, and I somehow it.
Speaker 3: Missed it because it was also kind of shocking, so I.
Speaker 1: Didn't it's all shocking, yeah, but yeah, no, I mean, like there's stuff like that. But like there's a difference between the word rape. I guess, like the word rape used to be pretty like there's I don't know what it was, but it just like had no weight to it at all.
Speaker 2: Rape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like when I remember hearing that in like cod lobbies or like like if you if you got if you got completely destroyed, it would be like you got raped, you know what I mean. Everybody would say it like it was. It was not like a nobody was shy about it. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: My stance on that still is I will not use that sort of language if I know there's like a rape survivor around Yeah, yeah, and and and that's kind of and that is the common sense thing, right, So I think that's that's that really all that matters to me.
Speaker 1: When when it comes to like language, I think it's also different than like making an animation for your intro where you.
Speaker 3: Feel implied sexual assault, like implied that it's not like you got raped in call of duty. You are chloroforming a chick and take dragging her to do something the farious are like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what he's probably thinking of saying, I'm gonna do something nefarious right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go no farious does. Yeah, I'm a white pub behind the moo. What are you doing that?
Speaker 1: Moving too? That's a wild story. Farsen's CEO Bungee wrote in he says, with the three sixty marketplace closing, that's right, the three sixty marketplace is officially gone. Yeah, I've started hoarding physical media, just games. I don't want to live without nothing, obscure. I wanted to know if you guys had any recommendations with the PS three three sixty era of games. Uh, there's some that I specifically remember as being strange. Ninja Blade was awesome. I think Ninja Blade was a from software game. Actually, if I'm remembering correctly, pissed three three sixty Ninja Blade. That the era of games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think everybody should experience because of most people, they did not experience the the six axis because it was annoying as fuck to yeah, experience, but I still think people need to experience it.
Speaker 1: So I think everybody should get Heavenly Sword.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: The first games I came out for PS three and like there's like these cannon levels. You gotta you gotta, you gotta, you gotta like control the cannons. And the fucking the actual cannon ball and you got.
Speaker 1: To use the fucking controller.
Speaker 2: It's so stupid, but you have to. You have to experience it.
Speaker 1: I remember I remember Layer. Do you remember Layer? Yes? I do remember about it. Lair was a dragon game. You played as dragons and you had the six axis you had to like fly with. I think Warhawks was similar.
Speaker 3: Oh another game you should. I think this is a squaren Enox game. This isn't a six axis one, but I'm just saying another game you should. Oh wait, this might be PS fuck my Memories Jump, Dragon Guard. Actually, now I'm kind of confused.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure Generation before.
Speaker 3: Man, it might be I just because it's I started thinking about obscure games that I'm like, I want to pick up myself, and that might.
Speaker 2: Be PS two.
Speaker 3: Dragon Guard three is for PS three. Okay, the first one's on PS two. Okay, Yeah, yeah, that's a game. I mean, it's it's there's some obscure games that I'm like, I want to swipe these things up, and I feel like they're probably not a lot.
Speaker 2: They're probably not a lot, they don't.
Speaker 1: Cost a lot. Yeah, Ninja Blade is dope. It's it's literally just it is. If it's like Ninja Gaiden, it's not as hard, but like just over the top, not like riding a motorcycle on the back of a giant spider and just all like fast. It's like fast and furious level like nonsensical ancient Japanese set pieces. Yeah, it's a bombastic action game. It's fun. It's cool. I remember playing the demo over and over again, uh, because I just could not afford it. Yeah, but yeah, dude, there's a lot. There's a lot from that generation in general that like I think would be like I I've been trying to I want to play, Uh, what is that game? Overlord? Overlord? Yeah, I think it's it's like this weird kind of like Pickman type thing, but it was like edgy. I don't know how to describe. It was weird. Yeah, there's a lot though. Uh, Keison, what are you doing You're breathing extremely Yeah you're good, bro. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Nothing, I'm just looking at something.
Speaker 1: You're looking at porn?
Speaker 2: No, not right now. The message, I feel like the family message.
Speaker 1: My bad.
Speaker 2: Sorry the.
Speaker 1: Uh you're fired, It's okay, out of here. Show it's fine, run get the funk. Out though, Yeah, leave your mic.
Speaker 2: Leave your mic is crazy if you're making your card leave leave whatever you came with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I missed a lot on the I missed a lot on the PS three. I am a game.
Speaker 2: I betted to plays Resistance for sure.
Speaker 1: Resistance was cool. I want to play the original. I never actually finished the original.
Speaker 2: Infamous, Ah, you finished two?
Speaker 1: No shot? I played. I finished Second Son so different from other games I know. I liked it though it was cool.
Speaker 3: It was like chill Infamous one a lot. Two was very fun as well. Three was uh fun. Powers you know I just bought I just bought a prototype two. I got it really because I never played prot my steam deck. I never played it because I thought I was I was. I was so annoyed that the protagonist was black this time this I.
Speaker 2: Love, dude. That was the thing people were talking about.
Speaker 1: That shit on. It's not in the same way.
Speaker 2: If it was just like.
Speaker 1: Two years later, it would have been like I remember, I do remember that.
Speaker 2: I remember my friend being like, cool, the character is black. My wife and me like, I like, put it when a character's black, now, that's pretty cool. It makes sense.
Speaker 11: It takes me to New York two years later, I've been like that same guy, Steph would have not been like that. That would have been crazy, though. He said that to me while I'm at his house hanging out with him.
Speaker 1: I remember being annoyed at Prototype two though, because like I remember like finishing the first game and being like, I really like I I loved Prototype Alex Mercer right, Alex Mercer the most edgy, but it worked. It worked for like what the game was like. That game was the closest we ever got to like a carnage like video. That game is and I loved it for that game is so fun, so fun, so fun. It's so fun, dude, like gliding across the sky and then like making blades with your hands and cutting people. I remember like you could grab someone, run and then surf on them until they were gone, until they were until they were paid. That was one because one you can just grab somebody and run with them till they die. That's what I would run up my boot with them and they would die eventually. That sounded that like I was not flagged as like a risk because the stuff, the stuff that I would do and that get like I would like grab someone, I would run to the top of the Empire State building, throw them and try to follow them to see see where they landed, you know, and just like also, you could do that in some of the Spider Man games.
Speaker 3: Too, like Spider Man two for the p S two, I feel right there, throw him that right there. That's the one where the game where you're not supposed to do that. And of course when I Web a Shadows when I so, I think that came in.
Speaker 1: Like waight or some ship. Yeah, that's another game. I love that game.
Speaker 3: If you can, If you can own Web of Shadows used to be on Steam. You motherfucking grab that ship, grab a car, had that code to look up all the way and then throw it in the air because Weber Shadows had that football throw right throw direct.
Speaker 1: X Men Origins Wolverine is another game that you should a play. Then I'm genuinely really fucking.
Speaker 2: Good and I'm gonna buy it again for sure because I thought about it too gone now I think it's on Steam still I don't which was x Men Organs will absolutely not really no, because I would have bought it. The Steam code exists. If you have the key, you can, okay, just like most all those games, came out on PC as well. The Steam was around, but they're not available. You can go on if you can go on to like if you look them up on Steam, you can go through the page or they were. You can't perit those.
Speaker 3: Games, especially a lot of games that I have to do that those live ship like any windows live. Yeah, things that are connected to that, they like just don't fucking work.
Speaker 1: Dude, I didn't even realize it, but like fucking or maybe I did know this and I just for got it or memory I membory, I hold it. But Sunset or drives on PC now it's been on PC for years. I had no fu idea, like, Okay, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: It's about how many games are But just in steams, the catalog they there, the code is there. Obviously it's probably copyright laws. That's like some sort of contract ended consing. That's like it's usually licensing.
Speaker 1: Like there's a lot of games that like I remember that was an issue with Grand Theftoto for for a while, Like there was a point where like certain licenses expired for like certain songs, so like you couldn't they there was something weird going on with that. But I imagine X Men Origins is like a license and then it expired, so the game goes away, which is crazy because that game is great.
Speaker 2: I've been one of the best ones.
Speaker 3: I want to play for a while, but I haven't since I haven't been fucking my consoles all.
Speaker 2: Of those games like X two. That game was mad fucking fun. It was hard to play played X two. I never played the players well ring only pretty much like you're talking.
Speaker 1: About, like the movie games or what is it? I never played any of that game was good as I gotta get a three sixteen. I need to get another one. I felt I think it happened, but because I think, uh, I think. I mean, I want to play authentic.
Speaker 2: But it's a bit, it's a it's a better way to play it. I don't want to hack mysel. If it does, it get doesn't funk. They don't mine is hacked. The mine works perfectly fine.
Speaker 1: Guess what.
Speaker 3: It's It's on its way now because we worked some ship out I figured out. So I recently opened up the peel box and I was like, this is a perfect time to test it, make sure everything goes smooth, because then I was gonna be like, oh, now, maybe we can tell uh people to send us some dumb ship because I have one, you know, but I closed it because this example of it when it was a disaster. So this lady that helped me set it up. Long story short, for some reason, she did not write my name on the box on the on the actual PEO box. The guy that was helping me was like, I don't know what the fuck she tried to write like it sounded like it sounded like like it was like some Native American shit like pow power or something something. The way that the guy was trying to explain to me is that I don't know what this is and what she wrote, but it wasn't your name. And so he theorized that when I filled out the thing, you can you know, you put your name on it and you also put your your sign it. And he was like, maybe she tried to like read your signature and she couldn't understand your signature instead of reading like the fucking printed name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't know.
Speaker 3: He literally is like, I don't know what the hell happened, but it didn't get here because it said my PO box was vacant. I'm like, what the fuck do you mean? I gave you guys good money and so since they fucked out. But I was like, give my money back, and luckily the guy was like, technically we're only supposed to give you half.
Speaker 1: But he just gave me two money orders. He's like, he just gave me, so he just gave me four refund Yeah.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen the money order, and god knows how long she's telling me. I was like, why the hell can you just reverse the back on my car?
Speaker 1: And he's like, money order probably a whole I.
Speaker 2: Can actually catch it there. Yeah, okay, everything.
Speaker 1: He told me come back in a couple of days and you can catch it, like on like a business day. How did you How did you do your seam? Like what did you do to you? Because I have like a couple of things on it. I have. I have chick which is pretty good.
Speaker 2: I have I think I think I have that.
Speaker 1: That's the stream the PS five, I have that one.
Speaker 2: I got the one that just got the emulation system.
Speaker 1: That's why I beat the order was on my.
Speaker 2: I got the emulation things different stream from consoles, because thats the sucking thing that seebacks can do. You can stream thinks some consoles directly wait so you just so, I'll show you.
Speaker 1: You have like in between when we.
Speaker 2: You turn your p S four fun and you can stream it. Oh it's crazy, but I have have the thing where it's pretty much gives me like a rom emulation from all consoles, and I have like Shadow on there, I have fucking I have Shadow.
Speaker 1: I have it. Yeah, how'd you do it? Did you? Like five?
Speaker 2: I did it properly?
Speaker 1: You can play with Origins Wolverine on there?
Speaker 2: Yeah again, I gotta download that.
Speaker 1: You've intrigued me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean worth doing it. I mean, like honestly, obviously, it's not dangerous to do it at all. Obviously followed directions verbatim obviously like don't like, don't like it wrong? How long is it gonna take? I kind of wing it maybe, like insane? How long is it gonna ta maybe like maybe like an hour maybe two?
Speaker 1: See, I don't know if I want to do it, that's see, I'm lazy so easy. I'd rather just have a machine or you can take it anywhere and play it.
Speaker 2: And that's such a us.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: I don't understand you people. What do you mean?
Speaker 1: When do you do that? The people who play outside.
Speaker 2: Ride like when I'm like when Lily's driving, play a little bit of when I'm going somewhere one of my long trips playing. So whenever I'm gonna whenever I'm gonna fly, and that I go play pretty often.
Speaker 1: Do you give me an example, say I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Flight, I use it. I haven't flown recently.
Speaker 1: A plane is obvious. Like the thing to me is like I don't notice, Like the steam deck is not I don't know what. I don't care what people say. The steam deck is not for outside, Like you're not taking your steam deck to like the doctor's office, or like on the bus, or like like I don't want to sit at my desk. I don't want to see I'm going to be in bed or whatever or on like a plane or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good reason you bring your bed. I don't think that one the sea is better battery life. That's the only thing. I think the console needs better battery life and make it less.
Speaker 1: But see, this is this is what confuses me. Is it like I have never had battery life issues for the steam deck.
Speaker 2: Ever, it's definitely down on me.
Speaker 1: You know why why because I play here? Well, yeah, but I don't but I don't know why people are in your uses of it. You can use other places as well, but there's nowhere that I can't use it that I would want to use it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I discribe where I disagree i'd use it, Like like what am I always getting a coffee by myself?
Speaker 1: Like I'm getting back to myself, my seam back a little bit. You would play your steam Deck while you're getting coffee.
Speaker 2: Coffee seamack my time and mom White just need to be away from Lily.
Speaker 1: But what could you possibly do in that time in anything that's got how I feel maybe like an hour away, like an hour and am hour. I'm like, I'm just gonna go do.
Speaker 3: My phone, like I feel like as an adult, like I was like I gotta check my email.
Speaker 1: I do. There's like things that I so much to do.
Speaker 3: There's things that I do and like I don't have time to even Like a lot of times where I feel like, oh I'll break out reach shuttle and just want waiting for a thing, And a lot of times I'll do something and then they call me and like I feel like the games that are available on steam Deck are so usually thorough that I'm like, I don't really what.
Speaker 2: Am I going to really accomplish?
Speaker 1: Am I going to do a mission? Maybe? Like this? The small use of it, I just feel like it. And it's also just too big, like there's a thing, there's there's a thing. To me, there was a case to be made about the game Boy and like the game Boy advance in the game advances, p bringing it to school and stuff, of course, because like they're they're incredibly port steam that you can't. You can't.
Speaker 2: It's not really worth it.
Speaker 1: Like I guess, like if if you're a kid and you're going to school or whatever and it's like the new game Boy or whatever, it's like, yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: If I was in school or seemed like I shal would have got stolen. Oh god, I would have stole the funk out of some kid that fucking don't got a dad, not no daddy.
Speaker 1: Having asked, kid, would I think it was a lot easier to steal game boys steal like I would? I would steal a game Boy. I wouldn't try to steal a Steam deck. I'm not getting away.
Speaker 2: I don't have it.
Speaker 1: That's like half my size.
Speaker 2: Something that's happened in school for me would like the game Boy and a kid like goes they opened his bag, it's in the bag. I don't know how I got there.
Speaker 1: I don't know how, and the kid just gets collap. I don't know how I got there as crazy stupid.
Speaker 2: I think definitely a few times that other people planted it too.
Speaker 1: No one, no one's taking I gave away from somebody and being like I don't want.
Speaker 2: This, no no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: They just want that cage want nobody. No child wants cas. Because children can't appreciate anything that exists outside themselves.
Speaker 2: I disagree.
Speaker 1: You would be wrong.
Speaker 2: I think a kid can appreciate just genuine disarray.
Speaker 1: I don't think they can. I have to say.
Speaker 2: I have to say.
Speaker 3: I agree because there's been a lot of print, like you would write something on the board.
Speaker 2: Dude, I almost got blamed for something.
Speaker 1: Somebody, somebody drew swastikas on I forgot who it was. I swear to god I actually did it, so I would I didn't. I've seen them. I was young enough to not really.
Speaker 3: Appreciate what the fuck appreciate the uh, just the significance of this, So like, she did you do this? Derek, and I'm like, I don't even know what those are not really, so it wasn't like, say, all I know is that they're a symbol of Nazis, but I don't.
Speaker 5: Know what that.
Speaker 2: I thought Hitler MLK were like like like like two peas in a box there, like similar kinds of people, like they really want change.
Speaker 1: I thought Hitler was anonymous with Martin Luther Kig Junior a little bit.
Speaker 2: I was a little It's hard because those were like names of people brought up and both serious emotion.
Speaker 3: I thought the emancipation ploclamation was a fucking hip hop song.
Speaker 1: I thought it was. I thought it was an exhibit joint.
Speaker 2: I miss exhibit due my dude.
Speaker 1: West Coast Customs is right there. No, no one told me that. No, how the fun would I Why would I.
Speaker 3: Know that you're a West Coaster? Yeah, And I'm like, it's I just had no idea. And I was like, oh man, yeah, this is the place. The exhibit just hangs out there. He still used to sitting on the steps. It's like hot ash ship. It's like ninety degrees.
Speaker 2: Damn No, he's not even sweating. He's actually he's just sitting out there. Let's going, what's going on?
Speaker 1: He's fried?
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 1: He's like, he's like, yeah, I forgot that no end rule.
Speaker 2: Let's artist fine, Yeah there was no no end. No.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Michael basketball, Jordan's He's fried. No, Michael basketball, Jordan's uh wait, Michael basketball, Jordan basketball.
Speaker 2: Peters in.
Speaker 1: Basketball, Peterson Peter Michael basketball, Jordan basketball, Peters Jordan's difficult. That is fantastic. That is really good. Last one, Uh, just a correction, he says, is the correction of Chris is sallads hands. Choosing to eat dry salads actually less healthy because salads are high in fat soluble vitamins. When you eat fat soluble vitamins without any fat source, you don't absorb as much of it. The dressing acts as a source of fat, leading to higher absorcem rate. Yeah whatever, I don't know if that's real. I don't know if that's true. I can't trust anything like anybody says anymore. I've heard a lot of things, But that's not real. That sounds like a very convenient thing for people who want to justify drinking salad dressing. It sounds like a big salad. It sounds like big or big salad dressing.
Speaker 2: It sounds like large salad, sounds like.
Speaker 1: Large lettuce in big salad. Have gone have large lettuce whatever. Let's get the fuck out of here, large salad.
Speaker 2: That's so.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's so much stuff that I've like learned throughout the years that it's just not true. Like when you the idea of like I was like, oh, I'm not feeling too well, is there anything that can help me feel better? Maybe with my liver or something like that, And mostly there's like no, just stop beating, like ship and exercise any any thing like all this other ship where it's like oh, drink this and deep Like no, that's just not because all it's gonna do is just process the good throughout the bad. It's not going to help you process it any better.
Speaker 1: Everything. Yeah, everything how that ship works, it's like everything ever, everything I've ever been told is not real. So like I don't really I remember where. It's like, oh, Christopher Columbus discovered America. It's like, oh, just kidding, and it's like okay, oh Thanksgiving was this? It's like actually it was like crazy. It's like okay, cool, thanks That's particular particular.
Speaker 3: Hiller's a bad guy. Oh wait, never mind, he's pretty good. Oh I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I had no idea that he had reasons.
Speaker 2: Would you have done in that situation? You would have just you would have just not tried to be your company back to greatness? What would you?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh, you eat tend spiders every year because they're crawling you around. It's like, oh, actually that's not real. It's not real at all, Like everything everything is not real.
Speaker 2: Spider with your comb is crazy? You should you show your com by fires so hardy crosser.
Speaker 1: I actually did that one. Can you do it that fast? Can you jag off that fast? You see a spider in the corner? It helps.
Speaker 3: Actually there's a spider and you're like already dripping when you see the spider.
Speaker 2: You're thinking, you're thinking of that spider from fucking what's his name? I'm the hot spider and the giant piech.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, the French spider, the French spider. Oh yeah, anyway, that the.
Speaker 2: Pomorphic should is where I dropped my line. Man, that is what my line is.
Speaker 1: You can't say that as a Digiti mind sucker. That is very only Angela mon while she's angela mon that's anthropomorphizing.
Speaker 2: Man, How is the angel pomorphic?
Speaker 1: How angels are animals? No they're not, Yes they are. That one is an animal, that one, that one was a cat. So with this, so look at look at it.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Because of this, you should have no problems, zero problems having sex with the trans woman who said I did I feel like I think I think there's enough evidence in.
Speaker 2: This part in my my simultaneous homosexuality.
Speaker 1: No, but that's real. So why would I not fucking woman with the rod? Why would I not do that?
Speaker 2: Because that's the literally investable I.
Speaker 3: See the content you watch, Sir Matt Walsh. Fucking you, Charlie Kirk, I've seen your history.
Speaker 2: What's the name of that fucking that guy that he's a he's a he's a Jewish fellow. He goes to Charlie and he tries to like fucking Albert Einstein, and he tries to argue with like Coller students. He's like, hey, he has a really dumb fucking face. I forgot his name Crowder.
Speaker 1: No, he's not crowded.
Speaker 2: He looks sort of like Crowder, but he's like a fucking he was like running for president or something like that, and he's a he's a dude that goes to colleges and argues with like young students about like, excuse me, rather conservative talking points and only crowd it's not only crowded another dude some mother does I don't know, but that's on my feet all the time. And I'm like, why are they sending me this.
Speaker 1: I'm not this kind of.
Speaker 2: Person person I'm not I'm not a male's fear like, I'm really.
Speaker 1: Not only get fresh and fitter.
Speaker 2: I think they're trying to sway me, but I keep it like not interested. I literally get none of that kind I get that.
Speaker 1: Actually I get I get some I get a lot of political stuff on Twitter.
Speaker 2: It's for me, I think because of the fact that what happened is that I like ridiculous bullshit, and I think they annoledge that they were like, oh edgy and fucking chaos means you like this, You're like you like this, and I'm like no, I say wild.
Speaker 1: Probably a crossover between the people who watch like ambulances crushing children.
Speaker 2: Never it's like just bursting into flames and then landing on the family.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, who I'm gonna read the names. Now, let's do it. Let's do it. Thank you guys for what is it? What are we gonna call this? What was this episode?
Speaker 3: Rips Susan and then with the crying, laughing, crying emojis.
Speaker 1: What's what's the more some more relevant thing? Borderlands or the Raygun Olympics? What do we uh make abomination of a thing? Just just cram every.
Speaker 3: Susan with Borderlands, Reaganlands, Reagan fucking Mafia, Mafia, Mafia.
Speaker 2: Trilogy.
Speaker 1: I forgot about the Mafia edition.
Speaker 2: What's the guy's names?
Speaker 1: Curious about those Mafia games?
Speaker 3: I kind of want to play it. I kind of want to because I keep hearing good things about keeping. I remember playing Italians can't play it?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, Father for PS two was awesome. I played Godfather for the three sixties over three sixes was the three six years was a PS two both, the other two was the first Godfather game was the first one, the first one.
Speaker 3: The first one was on the because I'm sure I played on PS two it over well, that was around the time where they were like a Spider Spider Man three I think was on both and different games.
Speaker 2: I think they were probably I remember that was different games.
Speaker 1: I remember, I know what because that was one of the first games that I got from game Fly ohole game Fly game Fly, because I was like, I figured out a way to buypad, Like I set it up in such a way that, like, I allowed myself to get emorated games because my parents didn't really understand what was going on. Yes, I can figure this out nice, and so I could just get emorated games without them really noticing. I only had it for like a couple of months. Game Fly it was cool though, but yeah, it was dope. But I remember getting Godfather for three sixty because I was like, yeah, it's emorated sick, and I played it and I was like, I don't like this.
Speaker 2: I really don't love that game.
Speaker 1: I think the three sixty one might have been worse, oh, because that was kind of the case with Spider Man three. I remember playing Spider Man three on the three sixty and being.
Speaker 2: Like, I thought it was so much better on this, but it was. It's a completely different game from the PS two one.
Speaker 1: It's a way different game.
Speaker 2: I played the PS two.
Speaker 1: One, I'm like, what the fuck is happening Godfather Xbox.
Speaker 2: I don't like The Godfather.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: My favorite thing was like storting people. I like it.
Speaker 3: Stores you grab them, you start beating the fuck out of them, and then they're like, oh, pay.
Speaker 1: Keep beaten, pay up. It's like it should also be noted that like that was around the time, like my patience is very low, Like I feel like that game is probably better than I thought then I remember it. It just wasn't my kind of game at that point because I didn't like granted thoughto either.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well that makes sense got very boring to me very fast. Yeah, I'd be like, aha, fucking blow pep.
Speaker 1: That's the problem. I would never finish. I never did the story. Like the first one that I really finished was four like recently, like when we were when we were playing it over Christmas, the first finished that the first time I ever finished granded thought four Fish San is my favorite, first one that finished. The ones before that, I would just fuck around, dude.
Speaker 2: My death toll three was crazy.
Speaker 3: You would put on them. There was a grand Fatto three. There was a mod that you make their heads actually explode off. And so after that I all I did was I just kept killing people for fucking hours, just look familiar. Hell yeah, yeah, the Warehouse, God looks.
Speaker 1: Like ass is it crazy? How much better we remember these things? Yeah? Like that's crazy. God. Actually, I wonder if there was a PS two one, though I swear there was Godfather, and I wonder if it was different because Spider Man was a different game entirely Godfather PS two because like, yeah, yeah, because I specifically remember having the case. Oh yeah it was it's a different game. Yeah, see that that's what I remember. Yeah.
Speaker 2: PS three looked like fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. It's like, but it's a different HUD too, like even just like the way like the HUD is different. Yeah. See that's a shield and green and then you go back.
Speaker 3: So the warehouse, Like when you said I look familiar, the Warehouse looked familiar to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's probably a similar design. There's probably yeah exactly Xbox three sixty Yeah it's a completely different game. It's it's kind of crazy. God, it looks awful. Y, it's a different it's a different.
Speaker 2: It looks a little different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting games. So this is this is the three sixty one.
Speaker 2: Oh that looks horrible.
Speaker 1: And then the PS two remember.
Speaker 2: That looking amazing?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The PS two one though, like it's and then got the PS two it's like more simplistic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like it's more clear, it's more read it more yeah exactly. Yeah, I don't know. Man. Yeah, oh look at just dragging people beating the funk out of it was so fun. That was such a weird generation too, because it's just like, look, head, but this is the same game. Like it's the same It's Godfather PS two, Xbox three sixty Xbox PS three. Yeah, completely different video games.
Speaker 2: Damn, I wonder if so this guy's playing it off. Remember the game Boy Advanced version of games?
Speaker 1: Probably what happened.
Speaker 2: You get a game Boy like, oh man, I'm gonna get Spider Man two for the game Bay.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, and it's Spider Man two for the PSP. Was awesome because it was you know, the first movie based uh Spider Man game where you were Toky McGuire, you were like swinging off the clouds. It was that. But like in Spider Man two, it's like a completely different, like just like a very like unique like it only exists on the PSP.
Speaker 2: Wait, there was a Spider Man two for the PSP, I.
Speaker 1: Played the ship out of it and it was just it was like a Spider Man two version of that first one. It wasn't Open world or anything, but it was like it was so neat because it was just like, what the fuck. It's like, it's like peering into an alternate timeline where Spider Man two never was open World or whatever. Like it just kept going in that the way the first one was weird. It's so cool though, I yeah, maybe i'll I don't know. I don't know how to hack the steam deck or it's like a do you have a video that you use that you can tell me? Yeah, I do that then because I do want to. I do. There are games that I want to play.
Speaker 2: It's not worth if they're not available anymore. I don't feel bad, you know, like that's fair if I just can't get because I would buy it if I could.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing. That's that's the thing.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't win Nintendo. You're not giving me a fucking subscription for a game, even though a bunch of the games on that I really want. Now to the fucking Super Nintendo description.
Speaker 1: Thing, I love that work to them, but like, it's not dumb thing to pay for. I'm not paying.
Speaker 2: I'm not paying to have the game for a little for until I don't like noat my balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I found out recently with the PS plus where like I had, I was gonna play ape Escape on stream just because I was testing on By the way, crazy this works, But I was streaming the PS five to my PC and streaming that to Twitch and it worked perfectly fine. No, no, no through the PC, like because I was I want to stream PS five stuff, but like, I don't want to fucking lug everything. How do you do that? What do you mean five to the PC? Just remote play remote? And there was a good no, Well, I mean I wasn't playing like Destiny or like or us remote play to your PC and then and then stream the remote play window. And why might do that that you had really good internet. I didn't think my internet was good enough to do it.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was doing like test stuff and not a problem. But yeah, send me that video. Actually that's like I had to do it, seem to because I do I want to play, Like if I could play that Spider Man two PSP game again.
Speaker 2: I'd be wild playing, whitemos, Wolverine on.
Speaker 1: A bab read the names. Now we're so fucked uh count me down, three two one, brolly backshotting Sweeney, I've seen Why am I seeing so many Broley memes lately? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got sent one of him that lasering. Who was it, I don't remember if it was Jan or Tien. I can't remember. One of them, probably ten just getting lasered through the chest like his ass was just like shooting a giant fucking beam through the chest.
Speaker 1: Of what I saw, I like, why did you say this to me? I saw a video of like Broley like pounding the camera and it was just like a bunch of like super cuts of other enemies getting pounded, just like what the is. And I saw one that made me fucking crack up. It was Squidward cleaning you know that the graffiti of him that's his loser off the and he turns around and it's he goes, oh no Broley and it's Broy's running but it cuts off before he finish. It's so it's so good. I lost it. I should have saved it. That's a pretty good one. But did you did you see it on where do you see an Instagram or Twitter? I think Twitter. I'm more on Twitter than I I'm on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I have a video I'm gonna show you, guys.
Speaker 1: Burley backs on the swinging Kingston curb stopping a baby with links iron boot. Uh, I'm gonna use I'm probably not gonna switch the camera while I'm doing this.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Master has given Dobby a prostating a prostate orgasm. Stop lying, Chris. We know you're white. I am like, I'm definitely not black. Those are the only two things.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Scooby Dubis Scooby Doobie is say this sounds awful? What I did see that? Somehow? You said it's you're such a fucking freak. You want to play that fucking cat video you sent me?
Speaker 2: I would, Derek blocked this part up of the podcast.
Speaker 1: Just don't do it.
Speaker 2: Then we cannot have this part.
Speaker 1: Betster do it on the extra ammo okay yeah, Uh Scooby doo b says Raggy I raced the read with rent and.
Speaker 2: All that's about this.
Speaker 1: Oh I made a mistake. Oh I laced the weed with fent. Whoops coke Uh mister beast killing Uh oh beast, mister killing Logan Paul in the Suicide Savannah Gay Alison Chains be like, uh, into my butt again, same old dick in my rear end? Uh the silver sperm or not? Spencer you deep fried fang Kansas, Kansas, carry on my wayward sun, pissing ship and farts and com I like that. You know you're not expecting it? That really? That really because I was immediately sneering because I was like, you missed gay word, son right? That pretty?
Speaker 2: That was like there was one that was like this, It was all and then a very end.
Speaker 1: What was so I'm gay? It was something where it was just like you're gay. Home. It was something like I think it was like I walked the slonely road and it was on the Boulevard of Broken and then it was like the city streets and I'm the only one and I'm really gay. Something like that.
Speaker 2: It was something I'm really gay. My asshole it is bleeding when your dates inside me. Let's goshole wait.
Speaker 1: Each other's asphalt. Yeah, that's yours deep needs for the chicken nuggets. Don't say that the US are not yay. Vaughan of the Dead, Papa Roach, come inside of my penis. Give me your biggest load. O oh oh oh oh, Papa roach, come inside of my penis. Give me your biggest load. Protesticular inflation. Don't give a if my first I'm coming. So it was coming. It was like it started. That was like, oh, we didn't talk about that plane that went down.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the plane hit the other plane. Wait what no?
Speaker 1: No, you see that that that the Brazil plane that that like just kind of fell.
Speaker 2: God, God, you doesn't see the plane hit the other plane. And people like skydiving.
Speaker 1: That's old. That's a that's like from the fucking nineties.
Speaker 2: It's about the eighteen nineties. They have modern clothes on. We've been able to fly for a long time.
Speaker 1: Picture of Nicola Tesla with a fucking Rick and Morty shirt from.
Speaker 3: That it so not okay, I need someone to photoshop that just black and white Sepia or Sepia like and then like put like find old photos of like historical figures and just put obscure, like obscure modern clothes.
Speaker 2: That Genghis Khan with a fucking paramore shirt on with a.
Speaker 3: Dude, he would have he would have finished, he would have he would have he would have made it he would have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he absolutely would have gotten everything.
Speaker 1: Everything would have been the Timberlands at that point. They would have made me spin meat spin is my homepage? Round eyed Asian.
Speaker 2: Are home page. That's exhausting home page. Yeah, for sure, you look it up. I'll look it up.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Nothing to me, Like when I was a kid, maybe I was like, oh my god, but no, I'm like, okay, it's just a dick spitting there.
Speaker 1: It is, it's still there.
Speaker 2: It's still the same meats.
Speaker 1: But it's still the same, the same, same one.
Speaker 3: I remember that there was a counter on there if he stayed on there for a certain amount of time and say you're gay.
Speaker 2: That ship was so funny. I thought that was hilarious.
Speaker 1: I remember I got called penis Land, penn Island, pen Island. Yeah, what's that? That was like, this was something that when we were kids, like people were going around It's like, yea, you go to you gotta go to penn Island dot com. That felt so.
Speaker 2: So stupid, like I'm such an idiot?
Speaker 1: Is that a real website?
Speaker 2: Plan Island is just penn Island.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I looked it up reaching pen Island penisland dot com and then Island pins. Wow, that's crazy it actually it used to be like a troll site.
Speaker 2: It got me so bad because it was like Penn Island no space, And I was.
Speaker 1: Like, it's weird looking at the Internet in some way, like like websites, because when I was a kid, it didn't I was I wasn't under the assumption that they would go away, you know what I mean, that they were ephemeral, like they weren't like storefronts where it was just like oh the software et cetera as a game stop now, or like oh the subway is the same thing.
Speaker 2: Technically, no, it is.
Speaker 1: The same thing. But like in my it's it's all the websites that I've been visiting for so long are still around, or the ones that are important are still around.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So like whenever I go to a website that I remember and it's gone, it's kind of jarring or like it's something else. And then sometimes I'll go to a website that's exactly the same.
Speaker 2: It's like like they're still like this because you know, there's modern website design now, yeah, those are there's old website design. So seeing like the old ones and how like things are in the fucking oval bubbles by the side like a little fucking upper taskbar, and then it's like, dang, this is so.
Speaker 1: I remember doing rep design classes and just like being so confused at like what people thought was good website design, because I remember thinking like this is all really bad, like very bad. But uh, anyway, Rich Tickets, lesser known cousin port Oriental, his veiny dick in me chips rod dot com doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 2: Nah. I feel like it happened a while ago though, But I'm sure is that by a black sheep still around?
Speaker 1: I didn't know about that one. Was that one? This is our generation? Probably? This was like flash cartoons and stuff. That was where I first saw the Star Wars Gangster raph first time classic. I vaguely remember it. I couldn't recite anything. I don't remember. I used to know that entirely.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't. I was on ane at that time. I was like watching like fucking like a Happy Tree Friends and fucking Ebon's World. Shit, just the worst version of the Internet. I was only exposed to the worst side Internet.
Speaker 1: That was, by the way, that was my only reference for Star Wars for years really Star Wars Gangster Rap because I didn't watch the prequels. I didn't watch the originals.
Speaker 2: I watched the prequels in theaters with my aunt. That was like one of the first like happy moments of my life. I remember I got the little bowl of thing at the little bowl of pop popcorn that was jar jar binks because I thought was cool.
Speaker 1: No you didn't.
Speaker 2: I swear to god, it was cool.
Speaker 1: No you didn't.
Speaker 2: I was also five, Okay.
Speaker 1: No it's not. It's not. Then not that that's outside. No it's not. It's the doc side. You are correct.
Speaker 2: What is that big?
Speaker 1: It's a disaster skywalker after one of them sounded like I remember like as a kid, like one of the people like doing this the Star Wars rerap sounded like they were doing a jaz impression. It made me laugh so hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there used to be a Steak and Cheese dot com. It's basically like a kind of like a lesser Rotten.
Speaker 1: It's just completely a porn side. Now, oh my god, complete port. That's actually just yeah, it's just it's just straight up porn now. It is just point now yeah, and then oh god, yeah, there we go. There's some geish on here too. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: You want to see them some.
Speaker 3: Dude sucking some other dude, you know I saw Do you remember there was this guy named something Silva, Yeah, something Silva. He went viral fir saying something like something your fu fu lame ship. I with it, I bust something and that guy started doing gay porn.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, good for him. Blair White canonically banging Alex like some really suckly gloss and I was like, dude.
Speaker 2: He's dude.
Speaker 3: So I was just like, oh's veinye dick and me his vany.
Speaker 2: Is vany dick.
Speaker 1: That's my girls.
Speaker 2: It's just like the coming mind ud dick that farkle.
Speaker 1: Kill you. It makes me doors hell. You don't tell me I'm gay. Fatic verse Timothy Shallow a big pepe, come on me, Dune walks in the shower to get all the come down. The people just write nothing. I don't know what that is, you know, just write nothing, like it's literally just ai. I feel like it's I feel like all you, all of you are using chat GBT to come up with your names.
Speaker 2: And then was born on chet GPT.
Speaker 1: Actually I was born on chet gibt. It's crazy. Who the hell would miss Trump's fat head like that Goku walking up to you, handing you a gun and saying, I need you to do me a favor. The second coming of Miguelo hair is transplants pussy. Rotating miguel hair transplants pussy in my mind like a rotisserie chicken. To flex on people who can't visualize a fucking apple. Sergeant Cummies shooting full force at a bystander a bystander death by standard? H do you know what a bystander is?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: What a by standard?
Speaker 2: What do you mean as a bystandard?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna entertain this. What is that? Death shadow of the Epstein tree? Jack the world's fastest Maori nine to eleven cost player? Are you joking?
Speaker 2: I can't tell what?
Speaker 1: You can't possibly not know this? I don't what does you never heard the phrase innocent bystander? No? What possible? I don't believe you there a person that stands by you're doing that? Are you doing that thing that that podcast does where it's like the two like jack looking guys, where the one the one guy pretends to not know basic stuff? What's a podcast Okay, big meaty, big meaty stinks. Jack the Worl's fast Majory nine eleven cosplays joking off the one World Trader quote complete the look my dick's so big, I can tie it and I'm not and this will suck it. Andy the man who's Andy and our eight but not a Sandy?
Speaker 2: Do you piss on?
Speaker 10: Do you piss for me?
Speaker 1: Do you? Marvin Straight? What does that mean? Marvin Gay? That's so dumb went over my head. Yeah, Marvin Straight, That's what they call him at school. They pushed him Marvin straight losers.
Speaker 2: As he got killed by his dad. Daddy Gay.
Speaker 1: Let's not eat dong heath smoker gigs, rubbing icy hot on my freshly fit, shaved and nicked penis and balls. Uh, gay lines, I know you, Colin sounds like Homelander took a rhino pill and molested a Wendigo as Prados boy, There are consequences of being punched Chris Punch, being black, Kevin Durant's feet, Iron Man, Iron Maiden Trooper. You fuck my ass, but I'll suck yours too. I'll suck you off till my face is blue. Mister pants. Uh, Michael made a three D model of Chris so I can go into his near sightedness. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ going to parties and that show was playing all the time, and you're like throwing coyludes in people's drinks.
Speaker 1: Kobe Baller of the First in getting into my knit, getting into the nitty gritty cardboard pie, spumble butters COUMGI man, the master of cock and ball, Slayer of Guzzler, of Come of Titans, Jolly old dipship. Sending a dick pic through the mail ship, Dude, sending a dick pic through the mail is crazy. Ciphergraph somebody imagine you opening up fucking letter and it's a picture of a cock. That's how people used to do it. Man, That's how people used to do it.
Speaker 2: Describe it.
Speaker 1: I would. I would appreciate like polaroid nudes like mail to me, that's cool. Not from actually got a polaroid dude from you actually got one like sent to you? Well no, like uh, somebody I was dating at the time. Oh, like so it was one of those like they can print it out like real quick or yeah.
Speaker 2: Like just like any person, any person that wants that has a Polaroid for me, I shouldn't be around that shouldn't be fucking any girl that has Polaroi.
Speaker 1: I found it like one of my one of the one of the records sleeves because I must have like just dumped it like thrown. I've got it. Recently in the last couple of months, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, did you do you delete your nudes from girls after you break up with them?
Speaker 1: You kind of have to, you kind of unfortunately have to. I was so mad. My thing is like, honest, I don't like I genuinely kind of don't think there's really that big of a deal with it, but I think but for me, it's just like I don't want this to leak out of my phone somehow. And then it's like their problem, you know what I mean, There's that, there's that, and then Rere's also I gotta say, like if I if I send news to somebody and we broke up and they kept them, I really would not give it, Like it means so little to me, but yeah, it's it is to me. It is one of respect thing.
Speaker 3: So like say, if my significant other didn't give a ship, I would just have it, Like let me give you an example, like I I think I delete everything because I'm just like, out of respect, whatever, it's over fine. Me and uh, my wife were going through some of my old pictures on my hard drive because I was showing you a look at all this old ship from me when I was like two thousand and six, and then there was just one and it was one from this girl I dated.
Speaker 1: There was this uh I think I've mentioned her before.
Speaker 3: She was this Nigerian Indian girl that had parents that hated me because I was yeah, yeah, so so it was a picture for tits, no nice tits.
Speaker 2: You know those conversations. I was like, you have these. I was like, I didn't know I had this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I literally it was so because to me, like it was so we were so casually just browsing this shit.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like I don't look through it, because then that's the thing where it's like you're hiding something. Literally, I'm like, oh, I had no idea that was on there. And then it was like, you know, I'm like, it shouldn't be a big deal because clearly I was fucking eight. It was two thousand and six, it was eighteen. Clearly I forgot that that was there because it's I can't believe this hard drive still works.
Speaker 1: Man, I got in O four. I have a hard drive hard drive. I really want to get the cables for it. But it's it's FireWire. Oh. I mean, I'm showing it's like two dollars and ammon. Yeah, but I can't justify because I know it's I know that's the only way I'm gonna use it, the only thing I'm gonna use it for. Yeah, So like it bothers me the idea I'm gonna I'm gonna buy like at least when I buy cables like htmis and was like, okay, that's multiple use. I can if one breaks, I can use it for this, I can use it for monitors, TV, game SYSMS, all that stuff. USBC is mega appliable, right, FireWire is just as completely dead. It's just and if that's dead, then it's a waste. So I guess here's so what.
Speaker 2: You should buy.
Speaker 1: What's on there? What's on there by a hub that has a multiple.
Speaker 3: Things that'scho see that would that my curiosity would I would have bought it a long time ago.
Speaker 1: I keep losing.
Speaker 3: So the one that I have it shares the it's like the printer ones. I don't know what those are, called the USB ones. They would have these, They're this size that nobody uses anymore. I somehow keep losing them, even though I'm like, okay, I bought one specifically for it.
Speaker 1: It should stay in it.
Speaker 3: And then I looked at it again and it's just gone, and I'm like, y where go It's just gone? What like I have to I'm like, dude, I'm not buying this again. But at some point I know down the road I want to look at I'm gonna forget what's on here.
Speaker 2: I hate it, dude, all the nudes I ever had every time I broke up with a girl, and it makes me I like, I would I I do a lot of respect, but I'm like, I'm into with some good pictures of this.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I am, dude, I out of respect.
Speaker 1: You do it. It's out of respect, but I'm it's not because it's not devious.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's not like you want to keep them for like I'm gonna go goon to these things. It's kind of like a it is like a momento.
Speaker 1: It is just like a little oh this that's cool.
Speaker 3: It's in the same vein as like, look at this may be I don't think this is controversial for me to still have, but it could bother some people. Like, uh, one of my exes when I hit one hundred thousand subscribers, there was a champagne bottle that she got the the thing that not the cork itself, but the thing that was covering the cork.
Speaker 1: She made a little thing out of it and then.
Speaker 3: It says like a hundred thousand on it, and I'm like, that's fucking cool, Like it reminds me of hitting one hundred thousand subs. It doesn't remind me of like, ah man, this fucking not long for this bit. You know, it's not about it but the idea.
Speaker 1: But I understand how.
Speaker 2: The sexualition of the body, So it's like it's it's.
Speaker 3: Let me be clear, that is a horrible example of we're talking about naked chick versus the thing. I'm not trying to say one to one. I'm not trying to do.
Speaker 1: Also, I cannot I can't even imagine dealing with that conversation. Yeah, that's kind of that could rock well that that's that's the thing to me where it's like if you start dating somebody else, then they have to go. That is that is the nuclear kind of point where it's just like I don't know. Yeah, I can't pretend like I haven't like kept things for longer than I probably should have. But every time if something starts again, that's a that's a clean slight. That's good.
Speaker 2: I'm so mad at them, like you get one last good look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it's like a Viking funeral kind of like yeah.
Speaker 13: Exactly like that, but I genuine what a flaming But also for me, like what do I keep doing this?
Speaker 1: Like I genuinely I don't care, like if I have, if I if I ever sent so many nudes and they and they still have, like I really don't care if they're gooning to it furiously, it doesn't affect me at all.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, even if it got leaked.
Speaker 3: The pictures that I send are at my Sunday best, if exactly exact.
Speaker 1: Always make sure they're good. I'm a full mask that so by all means take it too hard and it's actually kind of hurting, Like I take the picture and.
Speaker 3: Afterwards, Yeah, how would you feel though, I will say this, How would you feel though if your significant other, dick sutter fucking phone or hard drive from other people.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't care that. I really wouldn't.
Speaker 1: It's like, I really, I don't think I would carry if you're still getting them, that's one thing, yeah, but like if they're just I don't know, I really, I really just think it at a certain point, I just think it becomes porn, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I look at I actually agree, I really try so don't care, I truly, and I want I know.
Speaker 3: Maybe people wouldn't believe us saying this, like you wouldn't know how you don't know until the situation happens. I'm I'm telling you, I couldn't care less, Like like, girlfriend, you are with me now, and I should trust you, and if I don't trust you, I shouldn't be with you.
Speaker 2: Exactly. I like guys try, don't try to do like all those guys try. I'm like, yeah, yes, I'm not bothered whatever, Like that's weird to be not bothered by it. I understand the idea of the conversation about porn being like guys watching porn when they're dating someone else. I can understand why that argument could exist, But at the end of the day. I'm not so much masturbating to the person. I'm masturbating to the act that people having. It's a tool, it's the same way, not like it's it's a conscious that should be that people should have. And like understand you guys want to be on the same page, you would hope.
Speaker 3: So I just think it's like a tool in the same way as like say a vibrator something else that could be like this helps.
Speaker 1: Me get expedite, thes feeds it up so I can get back to doing what I care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like, yeah, that's why I say I don't see it unless you're somebody who fucking watches.
Speaker 2: It for like, you know, hours a day, or if you're like doing it for like particular stars or like people you like, say, if.
Speaker 3: You're subscribed on OnlyFans, might be a little bit that's a little previous. It might be a little more because you specifically like this person. That might be a little more of a problem for Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's more. It's more contentious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's more dubious for sure. It could be like, oh, I'm a what was that that Riley read? She was kind of in like the space. So if you're kind of like subscribed to her. For example, someone might be like, you seem like you're kind of like this person.
Speaker 2: Also the moment you know them that you.
Speaker 1: Might you might have even well, see, here's the thing when I.
Speaker 2: Think, I think it's a line when I know someone, when you're when you're in a when you're in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Sorry, and if you're subscribed, yes, that's crazy to me. It's just more of like, oh, I just want to know. And then it's not about I don't want to subscribe. I'm not wasting money on especially fuck that, but I do want to be like, oh, one of the one of the home girls, one of the home girls is on the.
Speaker 1: Site. Now, I just want to know.
Speaker 2: I want to see. And then and actually my.
Speaker 3: H's curiosity literally that me and Jojo actually are kind of like, oh, so and so is doing this.
Speaker 1: We want to see, you know. And then it's that like we're not fucking too.
Speaker 3: I can imagine seeing like someone of your homegirls and you're like, you guys getting off it together.
Speaker 2: Independently together.
Speaker 1: I think I'm genuinely just so desensitized to the idea of like nudity in general, not because I've seen so much of it, but just because I just like philosophically, I just don't care that much about it.
Speaker 2: It's despase, you know, like whatever it's getting, it's it's become less of a problem. That's why I seeing piences don't bother me too much, as I've seen penis is for so much of my life because I played sports.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing too is like that's.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it doesn't bother me that much. Well, don't walk towards me. I'm like, don't, I'll kill you.
Speaker 1: But well the thing for me, well, the thing for me too is just like it's I don't know, it's just a human body, yes, And I guess for me, I have like a very particular because like I don't know, I I happen to be good friends with a lot of my ex partners and so.
Speaker 2: It really you're your particular case.
Speaker 1: Like it really makes that. I know, it doesn't register to me as something to care about that Like, yeah, I've seen people naked, Like okay, I've been despase naked, and like I don't get.
Speaker 3: It that I think that in that context that totally makes sense in like in a very normal setting, just seeing naked bodies doesn't really do much for me. If there is somebody like say, like you know, my wife, if she's pointing her desire towards me with nudity, that is a very different thing where I'm like, that kind of makes my like kind of of course it's a very So that's where it's like, nudity in that context is very you know, like yes, but then if I if I literally because I've seen there's one time a girl walking down the street and her top like she didn't notice her tits are oute and I'm driving home from work and I'm just like nice, and then I just go.
Speaker 1: But it's not like something you don't fucking slam on the brakes, you know, You're.
Speaker 2: Like, I would have missed your breasts are out. I would I would have had this hell because then I'm taking away from other people. That's that's evil. No, but that she doesn't probably don't want to expose herself like that.
Speaker 1: It's not the first time that's ever happened to her. Clearly, Cyphergrap, I don't. I don't know. I don't remember you would because it's awkward. You're gonna tell ma'am, I understand watermelons taste like pink to me. Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's up you say? Kingston watermelons taste like pink to me exactly whoa No, not for me? No, no, no, are they being facetious? I don't know, man, I can't tell anymore. Tastes like blue okay Man. Post Malone's country country music fu fucking wait hold on. Post Malone's country music fucking sucks. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of not liking this country Like people are doing this country thing right now. I'm not really feeling it.
Speaker 1: Are people doing that? Yeah? Beyonce Posty Beyonce's album is actually good, though I don't. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: It's to be fair, I don't like most of our music.
Speaker 3: It's uh, it's just not what I even like, say, Like, I'm not trying to take Stabs or Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: It's kind of the worst. I'm not trying to like, tell you this is sh It's fucking awful.
Speaker 2: Finished speaking, I think it's absolutely terrible.
Speaker 1: I read just put it out there, and I'd rather be a part of I think I'd rather be Holocaust than listening to that. I'd rather live through the park, I'd rather live through the current genocide and gassa sponsors. That's right.
Speaker 5: Sorry, stop, it's only the light. It's only look, there's light, anti semitism, just light.
Speaker 1: We exactly we we we uh play in the realm of light. Misogyny, light racism, light bigotry, homosexual light, homosexual light bigotry. We can't have light. Come on, look a man. Our show notes for the sponsors said just don't go past light.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is that group gets a little more upset than other groups. That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 1: But I don't like that. I don't like where you're going with this.
Speaker 2: You don't like the truth?
Speaker 1: Okay, Kanyeuni k r f K has a go for each other talk over mean uh city more like four penis come inside me every time I'm sucking meat, I take cock cock cocks. Yeah, again, ruining our lives. The next episode is just gonna be the names.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe we'll actually get a cool like under two hours. It might it might actually work.
Speaker 1: The thing what's crazy about that, it's like it's probably a better way to make sure that we end at a certain point. But it's a terrible start. To show.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it is so like.
Speaker 1: We're just ruined.
Speaker 2: It's eventually if the names get too long, but its not to show them.
Speaker 1: The whole point is that we read it because they do. There are some great there are great tangents that come out of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, we just need a little more discipline.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we used to be a lot better, and remotely because I think it was kind of like insufferable at moments.
Speaker 1: Yes, the lag. So now that we're just flowing, it's kind of keeps flowing.
Speaker 2: And hanging out.
Speaker 1: The bone and boneless chicken. That's such a fuck it. That's like a dad type of joke. Pist dealer, Smitchy, the kids, the EMT forcibly administering estrogen to old men helped me. I'm stuck in a well and I almost say the N word. N word got a hard scope hit marker on trump RFK Junior's head, RFK Junior's dead. Abandoned a bear cub, but she pipped in on my pip a posse poopy possum. Uh gay beg's be like gaping a guy. Gave me a guy? Uh uh gaping a guy? No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners as mr. But it's just the three of you making disgruntled, wet mouth noises. I've been focal maxing recently. British people come then be like what sold is? Then the first one did you see that video of the guy He's like, uh, it's like British people within Americans and it's like the Americans like, wow, so you guys call you guys called uh fries chips And it cuts to the British guy and it's like this deformed fucking creatures.
Speaker 14: Like where late schools orange shooting galleries, that ship Christ that image that they use for British.
Speaker 2: People is is that like that blood creature blood born?
Speaker 1: I think it a sort down wold dude. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: He's got us there, he's got us still a little bit of truth there, but also shut the fun up your British comedian.
Speaker 1: I saw a comedian put up a make a pretty good point where it's like British people will like have like did you hear what happened with the queens? It's like I said, these ancient problems. It's like, yeah, America has a gun problem, but it's like a modern problem. It's not like the queen is sick. I means you sent me that. Please, I'm glad you're like dying.
Speaker 9: The guy's undersould it. He's so funked up cigarettes, Yeah, let me up.
Speaker 2: Can you please send me that video.
Speaker 1: It's one of those recent retreats. But dude, like, I don't I don't know what this image is from. I don't know what. So I think that's the fucking orphan. That's the fucking little elder god orphan. What is that from blood borne or something? Blood born?
Speaker 2: I think it is from blood Born.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're probably right, but blood born just like crazy, there's so fun. I'm like, it is perfect.
Speaker 2: That is a perfect British depiction.
Speaker 1: That is like, that is fantastic. That is that is what I see when a British person start speaking.
Speaker 2: Well, I love it all right.
Speaker 1: Uh, we're already getting I fell asleep to the N word compilations. I try to speed joined the I r a Snark Tank starring minem Obi Trice and Bizarre. Uh that is kind of what the show is actually transferm Gremblin and I think about it now that I remember who Bizarre is Bizarre, I don't want to get into the bizarre. I don't know how that nigga got any that dud add an album. Crazy you Bob Ross referencing is bad divorce while painting and making viewers extremely uncomfortable. Craig the Canadian. I'm out of here, no way, I'm hanging out with a couple of liberals. A two. That is such a fucking wait. Wait, that's that's good. It's just a new pig A two nigga.
Speaker 2: A too? Is that what?
Speaker 1: No, it's it's a too brutus? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that do you think that's what he actually said? No, I'm confused. I'm trying no getting a joke. What's sorry? What's going on? A too brutus? I'm not getting it.
Speaker 3: Caesar bro Caesar gets assassinated, gets stabbed a bunch, and then he says.
Speaker 1: You too brutus, you two niggah the final and then he fucking does a.
Speaker 2: Backflip and he dies.
Speaker 1: He doesn't completely he sticks it and then he fucking.
Speaker 2: Does you I know that scene? But I was I was not remember saying oh fucking when it sees it gets killed by the fucking yeah, Like I didn't remember.
Speaker 1: I I don't think you knew it.
Speaker 2: I know of that, but I didn't remember YouTube brutus. That's like thee that's how brute.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but that's like the most famous part of it. If you remember anything, you probably remember that.
Speaker 3: I remember that that happens at They keep changing the stories though, because like originally they were just fucking him to death.
Speaker 1: But actually I'm beast mister, and see in today's video, I'm giving twenty random animals three XO in Hawaii at twenty first for the Pokemon World Champions. Jake is a retard. You got it first, try pop up pussy servant stroke and spoken joking emoticons going like this dripping strip, steely Dan, Are you filling in the queers fucking him in the ass? Are you sucking on their dicks? Did you pass steel your shoulder? No? I feel your doubts like I don't want to. Yeah, imagine queens that ship then, or you just used to pussy that's available.
Speaker 10: I guess.
Speaker 1: Queer's queers, Queers of the Stone Age be like, I'll swallow your flow, let me lick your balls in your hole. I just what what it's this? It doesn't work?
Speaker 2: The Stone Age? Right?
Speaker 1: What song is that you're trying to do, go with the flow, with the flow. But I just don't know a part of that song that is, I'll swallow, I'll swallow your flow, let me lick your balls, and it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: I don't know much of the stone Age. But I'm also saying that right now that I hear that.
Speaker 1: Song, you know that, you know I actually found Queens Snage kind of like in the last like five years. Oh really, yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I've heard their music before.
Speaker 3: This Swallow.
Speaker 1: I know that song and those that's a great song. It's so yeah, they're really good. Actually, stupid fucking.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: Dave Grohl is talented, pussy, He's so talented. He's just killing on the drums. He's killing it on the drums.
Speaker 1: In that song. Absolutely watch a video. What the.
Speaker 2: When you hear that?
Speaker 3: You just because like in the chorus, just like like he just need just those roles those films. Why can why can he play every Why can he do it when when people are so talented it pisses me off. I'm like, damn, he's good at everything, Like he.
Speaker 1: Just like all of his specter and music.
Speaker 2: He's can sing, he can play guitar, he can play bassa.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people that can play everything extremely well. But he also writes extremely well.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing. Usually it's like either or right.
Speaker 3: You you're you're You're fucking not great at putting songs together, but you can fucking read music and play anything flawlessly.
Speaker 1: And then there's this guy can do it all.
Speaker 3: He's like, I'm a great musician and I can write some of the best songs fucking ever in rock music.
Speaker 2: Like, fuck you, man, he's really talented.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a super humble though, super humbled, super humble everything.
Speaker 1: It pisses me off. Go that roten old Jimmy d Kremlin, the gremlin open when you blow me Evil Sween says, I love the gays. My name is Abdullah al Belushi and I'm gay. There's one there's only one queer left getting head in the gay station three shirt from men. I love that shirt. Miranda Lawson is genetically engineered to be perfect, so her pussy must be her pussy as must be crazy good. Yeah, imagine, yeah, yeah, that's what killed the shepherd. That's how he exploded.
Speaker 2: Do a million pieces, That's how we died.
Speaker 1: He comes and that destroyed the Normandy.
Speaker 2: That was why I blew up and in the beginning of two yeah, before I even met her before somehow how there's a similar effect again, you should I want to finish mass efecting.
Speaker 1: One at least. I never.
Speaker 2: I never. I really liked this so far in and then I got fucked and then I'm like, oh right, I really liked but I only played the new version of it. But I really like mass Effect one.
Speaker 1: One's I mean when I'm playing one now, it's a lot better. It's way better than it used to it. It was rough on the three sixty.
Speaker 2: Man, I remember hearing of the fucking dune buggy shit was correct.
Speaker 1: I I remember playing it on the original three sixty, and I remember actually like I remember, I had a vivid memory of playing it, being like, man, I really want to like this. It was a fucking after two. No, it was new at the time. It was like around. It was mass Effect I played. I played around the same time I played Gears to six. So first A came out O seven, the first one, the first mass Fight came out O seven. Yeah. Yeah, but I got A three sixteen oh seven, like I got. I got my three sixty I think in summer of two thousand and seven, in preparation for because I was like, oh I didn't have a we weren't bawling. Yeah, yeah, I don't know many people that bought it, Like like my cousin had a day. Like I remember going to his house day one or not not the first day, but like because I wasn't even paying attention to the world at that time, or like video games are really at all. And I remember just going to his house one day and he just had a new machine. I was like, what the fuck does a new Xbox? And he blew my mind. He turned it on from across the room. It was like wireless, and I was like, I remember what blew. I was like, he plug his iPod in and he just played music through the fucking while he was playing Fight Night or whatever. And I'm like, this is I really don't think we're ever gonna have a leap like that ever. Again, No, no, it can't.
Speaker 2: We can't get like synthetic.
Speaker 3: I think the only thing that's gonna I think the only major difference we're gonna tell is in hair.
Speaker 1: That's it. Well, I just I don't even mean I just like that well. I don't even mean graphically, I don't even mean I just mean like from one machine to the next, like it will never be that big of a fucking jump, like in sheer like function because like, dude, the PS five I've done less than the PS three did technically, technically I know what you mean. You know what I mean, Like you could print stuff from the PS three. It was crazy. It was the way overpowered, unnecessary, but it was so cool. It was like they were like, let's give them everything. And then later on they were like, ah, we gave them too much. They're gonna expect this rerom when you can watch Netflix with your friends like on Xbox Live parties. That shit was so that was dope as hell. And then they were like, wait a second, we could charge them for this, so lame. Yeah, capitalism ruins everything was five eighty three Peppini Brothers, Uh, Games Presents, Seinfeld Versus Always Sunny to the New Many of the Nightman, Don Concreson and last Bit Last Stretch Fence Shiitter Listen to My hit My Spot by your Pretty hands on one of the best gay original I've ever No, Uh, you got to pay the trolls told to get in the boys whole Gaye six. I was considering learning guitar, and then I saw John Grom perform Passion Players, So I think I'll just tell myself it suck my dick. Uh pep, racist candy companies, Oh my god, Oh what is it? Wait what you want? So there's sniggers, racist pieces, racists, that classics, fucking stupid spicker ish. That's good, that's clever. I wouldn't have ever thought about that.
Speaker 2: Speaker, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want that one.
Speaker 2: Are really good, but I don't know if I went.
Speaker 1: I don't know whether jaw jolly plantation, I don't know what that is, ranchers, but that is what tastes really good, so I'd give it a give it a go.
Speaker 3: Your teeth, bro three moon croocket tea is moon creek? Oh my god, just shoving in at this point.
Speaker 2: That's you're just bored and racist. It is bored and racist.
Speaker 1: Moon creaked tears come, there's crazy. That's not three Musketeers, though, I'll tell you I never had a three Musketeers.
Speaker 2: It's just like, uh, they can't be.
Speaker 1: It's a milky way with that admitting it you ever had before I went a long time without having came I had. I had a milky Way for the first time in like when I was like eighteen, So I went a long time.
Speaker 2: Wow, I didn't like the mosts for some reason. I was like, I don't like these, and the like finding out, like why did I hate these? I was why did I try?
Speaker 1: I was like, these are fine and fluffy. I love them. Yeah, I like the texture of them a lot. Yeah, I just don't. I mean, I just don't eat candy that much.
Speaker 2: I know, I go on candy binges when I can't. That's the thing. I don't have candy for a long time.
Speaker 1: I have candy like bad reflux, So I just can't. That's kind I just deal with it. It's kind of like how I used to. It's like every now and like it's rare, but like sometimes I think, like maybe like a not a couple times I'm on or anything, but like every couple of months, I'll be like I want sour candy and I'll hurt myself. I'll get like a sour gummy worm thing.
Speaker 3: Dude, there's these fucking sour gummy worms that I've only seen them exclusively in Ross.
Speaker 2: They come and with the exactly.
Speaker 3: So if you go to Ross, if you're checking out, so even in the Ross by Us, you go and in the checkout line, they have all these candy assortments.
Speaker 1: Right, they have this plastic tube full.
Speaker 3: Of like they'll be rings. Sometimes they're gummy worms. They're the softest, juiciest ones I've ever had. And I'm like, what the fuck is this? Why are they only in Ross?
Speaker 1: They're the best ones. That's crazy. Oh God, I loved so when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: I'm slivating thinking about them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like those. Uh, there's these airheads. There's these things called like airheads extreme bites like sour and there's like a specific flavor of them that are really good that I like. And those are the ones that like, when I'm like, it's been a long time, I can I can justify doing this damage to myself, I'll just inhale those I love. Sour gushers are pretty sweets, like pretty crazy shove a bunch of frozen gushes and a blunderbuss have a delicious death yeah face. Their head turns into a raspberry as they crumble. Those commercials are fucking scary. Man and rot they were just they were like a gusher and then their heads would turn into like a fruit. Yeah. That she was terrifying. It was like fucking like like Red and Evil ship with fucking gushers. It was a racist version of that commercial where I saw like it was like Chinese gushers and their head turns into cats and dogs. I'm not this is real.
Speaker 2: I saw that they hole cats and dogs.
Speaker 1: It was crudely animated. It wasn't like, yeah I think it was, they're just popped. It was there was no cleverness to it. Yeah, this is racism. Sour Skittles had dope commercials if you remember those, that's true. Yeah. They had Jared Fogel.
Speaker 2: I'm like petting something.
Speaker 1: He was on the Sower Patch Kids the first time. At first time a pedophile, then I'm a spokesperson. The sounds the pedophile fire. There was like a kung fu Asian guy in one of those commercials. It was sour mand funny. Oh my god, he's just doing Do you remember long Man?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 11: No, no.
Speaker 1: The gum commerce the Japanese, like I think there were gum or candy commercials were.
Speaker 2: Like long Man, you don't remember those?
Speaker 1: I told dude, they were fucking crazy. They had like a whole story where like this candy man stole this guy's wife. It was like a narrative that was built over like many many fucking commercials.
Speaker 2: What the.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't I don't know if it was it was something the British British Man long Man commercial. Yeah, yeah, these what it was like a gum commercial, the Google Long long Man. You'll see it, soul they're so speaking, what what the is this? It's it's just it's just a long candy that's just fucking careless Whisper rip off. Yeah, I know, right, it's time. It's time to bring in the careless Whisper royalty free. But yeah, I know that's there was like there were like eighteen of those commercials, and it was like the whole story was like over the course, like it was a narrative and like eventually like she stealed, like there's like a relationship or something. It's cool. It was like I remember that was a meme for a while, the long Man. I missed that whole thing. Yeah, Halo, but it's me coming into an electrical socket. Cumb rules everything around me, cream and my asshole gotta yell, gotta got a nut. Yell, uh mebe fishy, Arthur Morgan's PR manager around, Jesus, get the cummies, please help. I'm currently stuck in a hole. I'll carpet on the gods ship for a quarter. John Strickland, my partner, snapped chair legs off my Chris breag on YouTube and proceeded to tear my legs off and self defense Marks eighteen eighty nine. Susan, but Jik Susan would Jackie is PEPSI presses the spit Jesus. The first David featuring the racist light box that sexually assaulted Derek live on cam. First David, people are I saw people like Chris threw a light at him. I swear it was an accident. I was like the way that it fell, like like there was no force to no. No, it would have been a lot funnier if I'd thrown event like with the full force. But it actually just my head. It shatters glass in his.
Speaker 2: Hair and everywhere.
Speaker 1: Is the finish reading the names anyway? First between you, okay? Second with the featuring being better than the first, to keep David pre roz, spread your cheeks so I can shit in your ass Blake eight nine six Chris trying to read like shadow clones jusu to gang bang your mom, but it's only me Alaska only to Field trash see. I would have been so irresponsible with my shadow clones if I could do that, You know what I mean? That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Shadow clones would have definitely beat up everybody at my life. I would dump people.
Speaker 1: Mercilessly, Texas, stated Salary Alaska Onnfield trash fair. Whence when is Sween Kendrick's remix of Gadio active? When is Sween's Kendrick remix of Gaeteo active? Sue hulk tak on my ass? Here is Niggy Jizzy Fka formerly known as Niggy Ziggy Gambit, Gambits, Cumfield Eyes, sorry, Miss Jackson, badly Brave Hugger, Derek Duck Hunt Etherean a Virginian punter, Naper and melphis one. I busted my hands again last week, doctor dismist you tempting and once again rounding out our list of the King of Haphazard. I'm about to make a name from maza here. Woo alright, let's get the funk out of here. Bye, by have any body fuck you,