Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI A M six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. I want to say a quick thank you to several of the listeners reached out to me on social media yesterday to make sure I was okay and wishing me well.
Speaker 2: So don't you love that was.
Speaker 3: So kind? Yeah, so thank you to those who reached out. I am just fine. I'm here. I'm back with even more gusto.
Speaker 2: Fight fight, fight, fight, I love it.
Speaker 3: You're just calling for a fight between me and debor Mark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just thought that'd be cool.
Speaker 4: Fight fight, fight, and fight so bad you almost see you're so bad.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It would have been fun for me and the listeners that would follow us on them. So apparently, as Gary and Channon say off in Newsome must have been listening to the program You and I on Monday had Ranchos Pales Verdes mayor John Crookshank on and he was just apoplectic at the point.
Speaker 2: He's just like, I don't know what else to do.
Speaker 4: We've been telling them, we've been calling trying to get a hold of the governor and to have him declare a state of emergency.
Speaker 2: Now, why that's important is we know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, money the funds right, money that opens the door that those words opens the door and the coffers to all of the needs that you could have under that. You know, it frees up money, it frees up resources, and it actually gets things moving.
Speaker 3: Well, it puts a dent and what they need.
Speaker 1: That is for sure because Chris Adler, we just had her report on and she was saying how the money that now will come to RPV will help about two hundred and forty five households there are there was one hundred and something that we're completely cut off from power of one hundred and forty homes on Sunday and then another one hundred and five on Monday.
Speaker 4: So you've got the Portuguese Bend community with those one hundred and forty homes. Then it went to the Seaview community on Monday. That's those one hundred and five houses. You were speaking of fifty three businesses there in Portuguese Bend as well, and you know, I didn't know this until yesterday, but Portuguese Bend they do not have access to the plumbing or you know, sewer or anything like that.
Speaker 2: They don't have that, but in seaview they do. They do.
Speaker 5: So it's oh, in a huge mass, it's a jigsaw. Yeah, yeah, there exactly. And you look at those photos again that are dramatic. You see it looks like a movie set kind of because imagine all of the houses sitting what appeared to be fine, but the entire cul de sac or road is completely destroyed and sunkn.
Speaker 3: It looks like an earthquake kit in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a significant earthquake, something massive took place.
Speaker 1: And you know, John Crookshank has been the mayor out there has been you know, calling for help. This has been weeks, if not longer than a month. And then finally we got the response from Governor Newsom yesterday to officially declare state of emergency, so that will help.
Speaker 3: Will it be enough?
Speaker 1: And then also the inevitable, the inevitable is how do you shore up the land?
Speaker 3: How do you stop this from happening?
Speaker 1: And actually yesterday afternoon, John Colebalt had on John Crookshank and asked that very question. And basically, there are some ways. There are some homes that have already been redtagged. I mean they're they're literally like broken, right. So those are done, but a vast majority of the land there are ways to basically stop this, and that's why he's also gone to because he wasn't getting help from the government officials. That's why he went to Tesla. That's why other private companies have reached out to help. So there is there is the movement down there literally figuratively the land movement, but the movement to help shore this up because this landslide has been active since I believe it's nineteen fifty six, since.
Speaker 3: Nineteen fifties, for decades.
Speaker 1: It's just that all the rain that we had last winter, it just saturated the land and made it that much more vulnerable. And now here we are and it's just a foot a week. The land is moving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you break that out and you're looking at an inch and a half or so on the daily. With this comes hopefully solutions. The support of the state could mean an additional five million dollars secured from the county local leaders. Everybody is brainstorming how to do this because, like you said, kind of like the jigsaw puzzle.
Speaker 2: The reality is, I don't care if you have power or not. Because your house is sliding.
Speaker 4: But that is one more thing that can be done to keep people in the homes in their homes for now. And as they're figuring out what they're going to do, I'm I'm pretty dire about it in one way, because i land shifting is a big, big deal. Something been going on for a long time. They hadn't solved it in the decades. Now it's at this it's moving exponentially, so you know it is how you're going to shore that up when we are really putting our fingers on problems the electricity, the gas, the water, but ultimately the floor is moving and that's problem.
Speaker 1: You can't help but feel for those families though, that that is generational. I mean we heard from some last night on Fox eleven. They had a city council meeting, a community meeting, and a lot of these people literally have been there for forty fifty years. You know, it's been in their family for that long and so now on a moment's notice. The other thing with so Cal Addison not giving a lot of time, it's literally a twenty four hour notice. Your power everything's gone in twenty four hours, So figure it out.
Speaker 4: Well, when you're moving in an inch and change every day. Those things are going to change pretty rapidly. This is not something there's I know, it's unprecedented. I'm sick of that word since about twenty twenty so, but the reality is there's not a playbook for this in any way, shape or form. They're not going, hey, where's our town sliding into the ocean?
Speaker 2: Playbook?
Speaker 4: And in this particular case, there's just so many moving parts literally that you have to look at, and it's beyond just electricity.
Speaker 1: Newsom's not off the hook, though, because they're still saying, Okay, great, thanks so much for the you know, paperwork that you did for this that we've been asking for a long time, but can you please come here?
Speaker 3: Can you please see this for yourself?
Speaker 1: So they're still asking him to make the trek down.
Speaker 3: It's not that far.
Speaker 2: Do you think he's going? Is it? Jeans? Do I go with dockers? Do I? You know? Maybe it's just the out again.
Speaker 3: They're not dockers.
Speaker 1: What Captain Hansome, he doesn't use your phrase, is not wearing dockers?
Speaker 2: No, No, it's what's the expense of a quick equivalent.
Speaker 3: Of a docker?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 1: Oh, Gosh, you're gonna get me on that one, Debor Mark Amy King.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you knew that, you knew the the high end jeans, but not the dockers. What do you wear to a sinking town if you're governor and you're worried? Okay, maybe it's the jeans and the rolled up his shirt sleeves. We'll have to see we should we should do some better. Not the long sleeve unbuttoned at the top with the sleeves rolled up.
Speaker 3: That works too.
Speaker 2: Let's put some money on the table.
Speaker 3: Send us a message on the talk back. I like to promote that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you enjoy the talk back?
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, come talk back at us. Yes, very easy.
Speaker 4: Go to the iHeartRadio app that you're probably listening to us on right now. There's a little icon, a red circle with a white microphone and you can press that and it gives you thirty seconds to say whatever you would like.
Speaker 2: All right, so.
Speaker 4: We are going to go to our very own Michael Monks talking about the pillowcase rapist.
Speaker 2: Hey Michael, Hey, good morning, Neil, Good morning Marla.
Speaker 4: So you know John and Ken had I think went out to the house in Landcaster at one point bring us up to speed on this violent sexual predator who will be released.
Speaker 1: Because this is something Michael good to talk to you. This is something that I covered up in the Bay Area many years ago when this was talked about when he may be released, and so here we are, all these years.
Speaker 7: Later, not just release, but release again. This is someone who has been put out before, reoffended the first time, and then violated conditions of his release the second time. And that second time was when he was living in that area you reference. He had a home that he was placed in in Palmdale, And so now again residents of the Antelope Valley are expressing concern about the so called pillowcase rapist Christopher Hubbard coming back into their community. He first committed rapes that he was convicted of back in nineteen seventy two, and then was released after serving eleven years, and did it again and was put back in state custody in nineteen eighty three, and then after serving many more years, he was placed in a state hospital for a long time before being released in the mid twenty tens and then violating conditions of his release. A little unclear exactly what he did, but it had to do with some of the mandatory lie detector tests that he took about his feelings and his thoughts, and the state decided that it was best that he'd be placed in custody again. This is someone who has committed at least thirty eight rapes and sexual assaults and he's probably in his early seventies now, if the math is correct, and could be back out in the public again at a home in the Analope Balletley specifically Juniper Hills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and La County District Attorney's Office they put out a statement a few minutes ago basically saying, hey, this could be happening. They objected to this officially back in twenty twenty three, so just last year. And then, of course, who represents the Annealope Valley in Para Blossom area, that is La County Supervisor Catherine Barger and Michael Catherine Barker has been very vocal about what she wants local residents.
Speaker 2: To do exactly both.
Speaker 7: The District Attorney's office has put out a statement saying that we oppose this. This is unjust, first of all, and it's also unfair to the Analope Valley. They don't deserve to have a convicted repeat sexual offender back in their area, and Catherine Barger, the supervisor who represents that district here in La County, has also called on the public to participate in a comment period. So there is a period of time where the DA's office is collecting input from the public, and that can happen by emailing SVP comments at DA dot La County dot gov. That is the way that folks very concerned about this can speak their mind about it. There is a community meeting, a town council meeting in Juniper Hills today. The DA's office is expected to have a representative there to collect input in person. They'll be collecting input through September twenty fourth, and then a hearing at the LA Superior Courthouse in Hollywood is scheduled for next month and that is where a final decision will be made on October first about whether this goes through.
Speaker 4: Michael seems so stupid. What are they gonna do with those comments? Do they assume they're gonna get a bunch of yeah, bring them here? I mean, what is the problem why they're not going to get a lot of love for this decision. They're not gonna say yes, we want this guy in here, he's a repeat offender that as you said, they're not even giving information is to what the parole violation or whatever it might have been on the last time. But the individuals a problem probably shouldn't be let out at all.
Speaker 2: But at this point, where what are they expecting.
Speaker 4: Is this just a dog and pony show to say, hey, leave your comments here they mean a lot to us, or is this you know, shoring up there an argument to say no, we can't have them in that neighborhood.
Speaker 7: There's precedent for the public reaction to Christopherhubbert being released as well. When he was in Palmdale, there were regular protests outside the home in which he was placed. In fact, his attorneys cited that as a reason for his mental decline, that he was having difficulties adjusting because of the constant protest outside his home. So I don't think the state expects much in the way of support. You know, in our legal system, we have laws. If you violate them, they are corresponding penalties, and it's difficult sometimes for folks to accept that, you know, the penalty threshold has been met. You might in a generic case have folks on either side saying yes, they committed the crime, they served time, or other people saying that sentence should have been longer. This is an extreme case where there are multiple precedents that established this is someone who reoffended again in a violent way against women. Call him the pillowcase rapists because he often used pillowcases to muffle the screams of these women and then violated the conditions of his release the second time he got a chance to be somewhat free out in the community, So don't expect a lot of public support coming his way.
Speaker 1: The ruling from the Santa Clara Superior Court, what was their reasoning and deciding that this would be a good idea.
Speaker 7: These folks who are placed in the mental hospitals for these long evaluations, there are metrics that might be difficult for us to understand because we're not in that field. But apparently those metrics have been met enough to say that this is someone who can be released. Let's make it clear they're not suggesting that he gets his own apartment in a building where he has free reign. Last time he was released, there was an ankle monitor, he wasn't allowed to access adult content on the internet, and he had to submit to regular random searches and also these light detector tests, and it was those light detector tests apparently that did him.
Speaker 2: And last time.
Speaker 7: You can expect that if he is released this time, there would be similar restrictions put in place.
Speaker 3: I would hope so. I would certainly hope so.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying this is just based on the fact that he's already been released and then he violated that and offended again. The number of at least thirty eight women raped is pretty stunning.
Speaker 7: He's somebody that has continued to struggle, obviously as recently as twenty seventeen when he was undergoing some of these light detector tests with expressing his thoughts and whether his mentality towards these issues had shifted at all, And apparently they haven't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know that, as you were saying, if they have their own system of looking for red flags and the like, don't need a machine to tell me to get a red flag. And a guy who committed thirty eight rapes but that's just an email.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, And the light detector test doesn't even hold up in court.
Speaker 4: No, but in this case, I guess you know it's for psychological purposes, and not because it was part of the evaluation.
Speaker 7: Apparently he was trying to manipulate it in some way. I don't know the science behind light detector tests, forgive me, but what I read at the time was that he was someone who could take long, labored breaths and that could alter some of it when he was answering difficult questions. And he could also put some pressure on one of the devices around his wrist measuring his heart rate. That could also alter some of his the determination of some of his result responses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was all They call it the box, but those things have changed over the years. But there had been all kinds of methods back in the day that I the criminals would use. One was a thumb in the shoe, and so it causes the body to go into distress when you're telling the truth, and then that becomes the constant or the control, and then it throws off every other marker. There used to be all these crazy ways that people would try and beat the box, as they say, But that is pretty interesting, leaning on certain parts and the like. Well, thank you, Michael, keep us posting on how this goes, because that is a very scary prospect to think that someone like this would be in a regular neighborhood.
Speaker 2: I certainly will, thinks Neil, Thanks Marla, thank you.
Speaker 4: Our very own Michael Monks in regards to that sexual predator, violent sexual predator possibly being released in the Antelope Valley, and of course they don't want any of that, all right, to stick around a speed limit story, This is a bill that is interesting in a couple of ways, one of which I thought it already existed. But imagine your car telling on you, I guess is because a rat.
Speaker 3: You're going too fast.
Speaker 4: You're going to fast? Kids, slow down? What do you think about this?
Speaker 1: I feel like it's almost a moot point, because I feel like most or any many, I should say, of new vehicles already have this.
Speaker 4: Okay, So this new bill, waiting approval from Governor Gavin Newsom, wants to require vehicles to include a warning system to alert drivers in time they're more than ten miles over the speed limit, and this requirement would go into effect twenty twenty thirty models rather all new vehicles. The exceptions would be emergency vehicles, motorcycles, motorized bicycles, mopeds, and pasteer vehicles already equipped with GPS for front facing cameras. But you know, I was on the East Coast with my family back in July and we rented a car and it had this and the way it it took me a minute to figure it out because it was interesting. What it would do is it had the actual speed limit as a sign, you know, the signs you see on the side of the road with the speed limit. It would have that icon yes, and then that icon would turn red if I was above the speed limit and that and and so when I I guess that's going to be the car.
Speaker 3: Points already there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Toyota uses such a system already in the United States. European Union already requires the tech on their new vehicles, so the use already requiring this. Toyota uses it in my car the same thing where it just goes to red. If you are I actually happen, it's a lot I do happen to have a ledshoes.
Speaker 2: It's really weird. It goes read the whole time, it goes out of red.
Speaker 3: Everything it goes to be read. So I think that's the Yeah, I do. Admittedly I do drive too fast and one of those.
Speaker 1: So to require this now the pushback by the way from Republican lawmakers because it got zero support by the way, when the legislation recently passes the state Senate at twenty six to nine in the Assembly forty seven to seventeen without support from Republican lawmakers. Their concerns are that the technology could distract drivers and create more problems.
Speaker 2: It didn't distract.
Speaker 3: It doesn't distract me either, know.
Speaker 2: I think you know it's not going to physically limit the car.
Speaker 3: The cell phone is the biggest distraction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you mentioned your speed speedometer you've got on there, You're already there's a lot of different things that you already see. You know, if you need oil, it's going to pop on too. You know, people ignore the engine light when it comes on, so they all ignore this too. I don't think it's distracting. I think that's kind of a lame response to it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You have to be aware, yes, but you have to care.
Speaker 4: Second, you have to give rodents behind about speeding in the first place.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: I don't think you're a jerk. I don't think you're going, Hey, let's see how fast I can get this thing going.
Speaker 8: No, no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I hope I'm not driving one hundred miles per hour.
Speaker 2: But no, I do the same thing.
Speaker 4: You lean on it at times in a long stretch or something like that, and you go, whoah, I didn't know I was going that fast.
Speaker 3: That's easy to do.
Speaker 4: That would help me. And it did remind me of speed at this speed. But I also have to care on top of that and go, oh, I should slow down instead of well, I wonder if I can get this thing up a little faster.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Now this was written by.
Speaker 1: State Senator Scott Wiener out of San Francisco. He wrote the bill, and this is all because of what they call a traffic safety crisis. More than four thousand Californians die every year and traffic collisions on our roadways. They say this is a dramatic increase from pre pandemic levels and speeding is a major factor and one third of these fatalities.
Speaker 4: You know what freaks me out more than that, and that is a concern is hit and run seemed after the pandemic or during.
Speaker 3: The talk about not caring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing to me that I'm more concerned about.
Speaker 3: If you don't have a conscience. You just you hit and run. I don't know how that's actually possible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's that to me was more freakish. Yes, speed, we need to slow down all and we all do it. We all get in those you know, you say that that you do that, But the reality is most people do. Most people don't aren't aware of their speed. They kind of go with the quote unquote speed of the traffic. Unless they've got somewhere to be, then they go however fast they need to code to get.
Speaker 1: Home, although around here you can't even go the speed limit because there's so much traffic.
Speaker 4: No, but that, you've ever been driving out of Los Angeles into Orange County and you get near the House of the Mouse where the money is, and it goes from like four lanes to fourteen lanes and the blink of an eye and everybody's everybody just kind of spreads out like like.
Speaker 2: Bugs into their own lane and start.
Speaker 3: Hauling, you know, second gear to third to fourth really quickly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: By the way, Oh, my wife has famously said many many times that if it's not a manual, it's not a real car.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I love driving stick.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's been a long time in La You can I mean to drive stick in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: That makes you a hero?
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, I mean learning how to you want to learn how.
Speaker 3: To drive stick?
Speaker 1: You you go up and down Patrero Hill, you go up and down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have sick in San Francisco. And I have also gone through many pairs of underwear driving in San Francisco because I.
Speaker 1: Need a new clutch and a clean pair of short exactly.
Speaker 2: That'd be a great T shirt.
Speaker 4: They'll say, visit San Francisco and they have a manual. But there there is there is something about you know, it's driving can be fun and if you're on an open road, you're going to Vegas or something, and you do get that kind of Well, let's see what this could go. This again doesn't slow you down, It doesn't. It doesn't send a report to the police, which is actually when I started hearing about this, I thought, is this like a black box that goes and sends information out? Does it send information out about other cars that are speeding?
Speaker 2: Is it? You know? Because we're not far.
Speaker 1: From the other thing though, is the blind spot? There are vehicles that also alert you when you're going to ship plans. So what's the difference there. I mean, that's not distracting. That's a lifesaver there, or it can be a car saver. So is something Member James Gallagher, Republican out of Yuba City, he said that this is just another step toward making California and nanny states. I think a lot of people would agree with him. The bill is about control, it's not about safety.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what if it is about control but it ends up being safer?
Speaker 2: Some people would.
Speaker 1: Argue safety first, right, And I don't see much of a difference between the blind spot, which I think people appreciate. If your car is beeping when you can't see a vehicle, you're not going to merge over.
Speaker 3: So that could save you. This could save you.
Speaker 4: What is this saying those that choose security over liberty deserve neither?
Speaker 2: Who was that? Now?
Speaker 1: One of the stories that we're following is out of Orange County.
Speaker 3: Corbyn Carson is on this one Huntington Beach.
Speaker 1: Now the city council now stepping into this controversy surrounding Orange County Supervisor Andrew Doe and an investigation against him and his daughter Corbyn catches up to speed.
Speaker 3: They're calling for him to resign.
Speaker 8: Yes they are.
Speaker 9: And just a quick background on what Supervisor Doe is going through. He was he voted or directed millions of COVID relief dollars to this nonprofit. He didn't disclose that his daughter ran worked there, though that's not illegal. Orange County sued the nonprofit and its present president.
Speaker 8: They said things like.
Speaker 9: Rihannan do brazenly plundered the funding, including an allegation that she used the money to buy a house. The FBI raided their properties, including the home of Andrew Doe and his wife, who is the OC Assistant Presiding Judge, Cherry fam So this family has deep roots in Orange County and so since.
Speaker 8: Then, several of the supervisors have called for Doe to resign.
Speaker 9: Those are the Democrat supervisors and that's why this is important for today because Huntington Beach is the largest city in Supervisor Doe's district and it is a heavily Republican They have the council has a Republican majority, and this is very politically divided on this board. They have been vickering back and forth over years and this item to ask for Supervisor Doe to resign was proposed by Democrats, the three Democrats on that board, and so it's interesting that they did get a six to one vote asking for him to resign. And here let's start with the first person to hear from is counselman Pat Burns. He's the one no vote, and he raises a very interesting point.
Speaker 10: Out of respe hang him high.
Speaker 11: I say, hang him high if he's found guilty, but I was very.
Speaker 10: Sensitive as a policeman. I'd rather let a.
Speaker 11: Hundred guilty people go than put one innocent person in jail. It's worth the caution and slow moving of a proper investigation. If he was guilty, and if there was the proper evidence against him, right now you'd be arrested, and they have not made an arrest. And even then, out of respect for our constitution, you are innocent before proven guilty. We are nothing but acting as a mob trying to hang somebody high and tight before the evidence is even presented.
Speaker 9: And that is accurate because at this point, Supervisor Andrew Doe has not been named as a defendant in any of the lawsuits or the cases, and other than the FBI raiding the house, there is no direct allegations that Andrewdeau is connected to what happened, other than voting to send that money to his daughter's nonprofit. Now that being said, the mayor of Huntington Beach chimed in on that same thing.
Speaker 8: She's also a Republican.
Speaker 6: I too believe you're innocent, interproven guilty. I also believe, though, that the residents in this districts should have representation. I do believe that this has affected his ability to do his job significantly.
Speaker 10: Is not a little issue.
Speaker 6: So I do believe that at this point he should probably focus more on this and we'll find someone that can get the job done. I'm not saying he's guilty, we don't know that, but I do think his residents do deserve representation.
Speaker 9: So again, now we're growing calls some Republicans now calling on Supervisor Andrewdeau to resign.
Speaker 1: It was Katrina Foley at last week or the week before who said that same sentiment where she said, look, the investigation is ongoing in a cent until proven guilty, but still, sir, mister Doe, you should resign.
Speaker 2: Because it's a distraction.
Speaker 8: That is the argument. It's that that it is a distraction.
Speaker 9: The Republican chair Don Wagner has repeated the same things that Councilman Burns was saying about there is no evidence, et cetera. But as the chair, he is calling for a vote on this upcoming board member board meeting this next Tuesday to call for him to be removed from committee assignments. There also could be a vote to censure him, and then a lot of it is again about the distraction. Here is a counselman, Dan Cowman. He's a Democrat on the Huntington Beach City Council. But he explains that exact argument, is it a distraction or is it about crime?
Speaker 10: Well, I think there's two servarate issues.
Speaker 12: So there's crimes and then there's representation and the appearance of impropriety.
Speaker 10: And you brought up Ohms County Power Authority.
Speaker 12: I called for the resignation of Brian Probolski because of we didn't have evidence of crimes, but the public had lost confidence in his ability to perform, and so if it was true or not, we could have been performing great poorly, didn't matter. The public perception within the organization was that it was unsalvageable with him as the lead, and so I call for his resignation. At this point we are saying that we are without representation at the county board if they oversee nine billion dollars, who we call, like if we need that flood control district handled, Like, do we call Supervisor Doe and ask him at the next meeting to douce to for introducing item.
Speaker 10: If he's not there, that's why we're calling on him to resign.
Speaker 2: And so there you go.
Speaker 1: There's the other layer to this Corbyn that I believe he's termed out at the end of this year anyway. So there's this idea that this would cost a lot of money to be able to figure out who would step in his place if in fact he were to resign.
Speaker 9: Correct, he is out in November and then somebody that and actually there wouldn't be someone officially taking the office until January, So you do have those extra months, and you can make an argument on both sides of that. One is it necessary for him to resign with so little time left? On the other hand, what do we do until January? What do we being his constituents, what do we do till January? As far as you know, flood control as con MC mentioned, or any other kind of issues that go on in his district, So it is a very interesting position for Supervisor Doe to be in. He has not responded to any comments. He's declined to comment on both from his lawyers on and I have not received a response back from his office as of yet.
Speaker 8: But come this.
Speaker 9: Tuesday there will be another meeting for the supervisors.
Speaker 8: Will he be in attendance.
Speaker 9: Will he at that point make a comment about whether or not he intends to resign. That remains to be saying.
Speaker 3: And is Rihanna Doe? Was she formally arrested.
Speaker 8: She has not been arrested either.
Speaker 9: The FBIS have served warrants at her house, as I mentioned earlier, and the investigation and all investigators are being very tight lipped.
Speaker 8: They're not talking about this.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 8: The only reason we know all.
Speaker 9: This is because Orange County filed a lawsuit and made a ton of this information public.
Speaker 8: Because if that hadn't happened, there's a good chance we.
Speaker 9: Wouldn't we being the media then being able to tell the public, we wouldn't know any.
Speaker 8: Of this stuff.
Speaker 4: All right, our own Corbyn Carson, thanks so much out there talking about Huntington Beach, calling on OC Supervisor Andrew Doe's resignation. We will see how that plays out. Thanks so much for the time, my friend.
Speaker 3: Thanks Corman, appreciate it.
Speaker 9: I thought you guys were going to ask me about these cars you were just talking about, because we just got a new car and I don't know this thing yells at me about everything.
Speaker 8: Fo I think I'm the worst driver?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Bad?
Speaker 8: Do you need some coffee?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: I'm fine, Thanks.
Speaker 8: Guys, Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 4: Great Thanks Buddy, I'll talk to you soon. Is our very own corborn person out there in the Orange County. In Orange County rather you've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show, you can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and any time time on demand on the iHeartRadio app