Speaker 1: You see, some things are going to happen. What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: A Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode.
Speaker 3: We got a bunch of us here and We've got a very special guest, another person I had met at the Cosmic Summit and I'm very happy I have to finally get him on. But before we introduce the guests, we will have the other rejects introduce themselves.
Speaker 2: And first we got Brooke. What is going on? Brooke? How are you tonight?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: I'm doing well. Thank you for having me. Hello, fellow rejects. I'm really excited to be here and talk about this topic. You can find me on Instagram at Dark Florida Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, thank you very much. Go check out her YouTube.
Speaker 3: She's got some new uh like on the ground, boots on the ground, actual stuff, so go check it out.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Broke. And we got my manage in the Ninja. What is going on? Are?
Speaker 6: What is up?
Speaker 1: Cardinal?
Speaker 7: So I'm jin The Ninja hosts a show called Threshold Saints. It's serial experiments and speculative ontology. Nick just pulled me from another live that I co host with a group of other magicians which is called The Gray Lodge, which we host a pirate radio show on Twitter. So tonight's theme was ruin culture, so it's speculative cultural ecologies. So if you're interested in kind of like ideas in metamagic, metafiction and metapolitics, those could be a cool space for you. You can check me out on ig at Threshold Saints. You can check me out on Twitter at Wukongrie Bourne, w Wu Kong Reborn and the show account at Threshold Saints.
Speaker 6: Thanks Nick, and thanks for the how as well.
Speaker 2: Of course, no thank you. Definitely go check out his spaces.
Speaker 3: I will say, I mean, I've been in there a few times and they do definitely get into some deep shit and it's really good, honestly, so go check it out. And then we got my man Tim Constantine. What is going on, sir? So glad that you can make it today?
Speaker 1: Hey me too happy to be here.
Speaker 8: Good to see all the other rejects, Dave looking forward to this. I've got a Sunday show called Conspiracy Garden over on Cult Conspiracy and my main show is where you could probably find me the best is sixth Censory Podcasts, Spotify, Apple, Instagram, YouTube, all that stuff. So always happy to be here, Nick.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, definitely go check out Tim and Julia's work on the culture conspiracy. You got two rejects over there putting out their own stuff. Go check it out. Thank you very much, Tim, And we.
Speaker 2: Got my man Tyrone. What is up, sir? How are you today? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Hey? What's up?
Speaker 9: Dave?
Speaker 10: Welcome man, Glad to see you. Man, been in about two three weeks before. We have some good discussions. Man, good to see you. Everything that you want to read about me or know about me, it's on my website, Rebirth of theWord dot com. You can also buy my book Journey through the Origins of History through Amazon, which became bestseller. So thank you, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, I appreciate you. And last but not least, we got the man himself, Ethan Indigo.
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 1: So peace?
Speaker 9: Honored to be here, Thank you so much, Nick, and everybody salute. Honored to communicate with you, guys, Dave. I know this is going to be dope. Excellent topic of interest, what a great study, and very timely. Ethan Indigo Smith. I'm on all the usual social media and I have a few books on Amazon as well, and trying to write articles regularly, so this is gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Do you want to plug any like specific books on anything and tell people where they can go find?
Speaker 9: Oh, you know what, The Fourth Initiation is my most recent book. I highly recommend it. I just even found a I was I was talking about the Ruffians in relation to the Jaquin and Boaz pillars and the three Ruffians and yeah, that's all in there and now and some highly interesting stuff. And I've been reading Tyrone's book as well, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice, nice, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: And finally to the man himself, we got Dave from Mike and Dave's Multiverse. Dave, please let everybody know what your deal is. What's where they can find all of your stuff and whatever you like to blow?
Speaker 11: Yeah, we got a channel, Mike and Dave's Multiverse. I'm the Dave of Mike and Dave's. We do a live stream on Thursdays around seven. We usually have guests. We talk about shit Mike and I like, which is like science, lost, ancient history, that kind of thing. We drop interviews every Friday. Sometimes we drop interviews on Monday. The interviews are just with people we think are interesting, typically in the space of lost ancient history and that kind of thing. But I'll talk to anyone I think that has an interesting story. I'm a people person, and so I'm also a veteran. So I've talked to a bunch of veterans with stories. And Tyrone's been on my show like five different times. Ricardo, who's a Who's longtime friend and guest of this show, has been on my show a bunch of times. And it's fun.
Speaker 1: We're having a lot of fun with it.
Speaker 11: We just started building it last year and I literally just went to Cosmic Summit last year and I was like the year before this year last year, and I was like, I met Mike there, and then I sent him a text a few months later said you want to start a shitty podcast?
Speaker 1: Was like, let's go.
Speaker 11: So here I am I normally so just FYI. The topic is three I at lists, the new interstellar object.
Speaker 1: I am in no way qualified to talk about this. No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 11: I'm an amateur astronomer. I have a telescope myself. I got into astronomy when I was living in California. You see the stars out there in the desert like nobody's business. It's ridiculous. And that's why I literally went out to the desert and Joshua Tree saw the Milky Way for the first time, and then.
Speaker 1: Bought my first telescope.
Speaker 11: And I have that telescope upstairs and I'm going to use it to look at this object in September. So that's the object that we are going to talk about today. And when I found out about it, I just, I don't know. I became obsessed over like the last two weeks, and I've been like reading about it and grocking about it and reading articles and making a PowerPoint and then Nick sends me a message like a couple days ago.
Speaker 1: Hey, you want to come on the show do your thing. I was like, yeah, fuck it, let's do it.
Speaker 11: So I'm used to being the host, but now I'm going to be doing a presentation for you guys on three I at lists. I just wanted to ask though the chat and you guys like, what what do you what have you guys heard?
Speaker 3: Just you know, until I had seen something on it, didn't look into it. I saw it like scrolling and didn't know anything.
Speaker 2: Until you told me about covering it, so.
Speaker 9: Now anyone else I was interested in it since the Omahoma forget my lack of pronouncing that care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's close, You're close.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was going to say that, but yeah, since that came through, and some of the speculation on that by the same gentleman, primarily I believe, Yeah, correct, I love so Yeah, I'm fascinating.
Speaker 11: We'll be talking about him and his speculation tonight, Brook, to have you heard about this?
Speaker 5: I was going to ask, does it have any correlation to the Black Knight satellite? Is it the same thing?
Speaker 11: No, not at all, But I should do one on that that That thing's pretty badass, so maybe I'll do another one.
Speaker 1: On that one. Yeah. Well, I look forward to.
Speaker 5: Learning about this.
Speaker 1: Cool awesome. Tim Brook stole my question.
Speaker 8: That's exactly what I was going to say, because I'm familiar with that I had. I talked to Cliff Dunning about the Black Knight satellite as well. I think at one point he was working on a book about it, so that's what came to mind for me. But no, this is new to me, so I'm I'm excited to hear about it.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 11: Well, Three, I Atlas is a interstellar object, the third of its tyrone and Ethan mentioned a mua mua.
Speaker 1: Which is Hawaiian.
Speaker 11: I'm going to tell you what that stands for here in a bit or what it's what it means in Hawaiian.
Speaker 1: But it's the actually the third of its kind.
Speaker 11: We've only discovered three of these things since Muhamud was discovered at twenty seventeen. There was one discovered called Borisov by a dude named Borisov, and so an amateur. Borsov was an amateur astronomer as well. So this is the third one. We're going to cover.
Speaker 1: This one, we're going.
Speaker 11: To cover, uh, the other two. We're going to do some comparisons. We're going to speculate because I love speculating. We're going to check out the actual science behind what we actually know about this thing and what we know about the other stuff, and what we can find out what we can look forward to in the future about this object.
Speaker 1: So when he comments questions concerns before I pull up my slides, oh at all. All right, So I've.
Speaker 11: Never done this on this platform before, So let's give this a go.
Speaker 3: Sure, Oh, one thing, I mean, I don't know, maybe already kind of answered it somewhat, but like, what was it that like really got you going on looking into it.
Speaker 1: On this one? Yeah, yeah, good question. It's the a Muhamua, and it's the fact.
Speaker 11: That there is uh it's an interstellar object, only the third of its kind, so it's extremely rare, extremely and so it's one of those things that we very rarely get a chance to look at or study, and it excites, it ignites like wild speculation. So people been speculating like nobody's business about this thing, and we're going to get into a little bit about that as well.
Speaker 1: So that that's kind of what got me into it.
Speaker 11: And I got a new computer so I was been fucking around with that all week. So so can you guys see the slides show?
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh, there we go.
Speaker 1: Awesome, perfect, awesome.
Speaker 11: Yeah, can you see mothership or big ass space rock.
Speaker 1: So we're going to compare a Muamua, Borisov, and Atlas.
Speaker 11: And I guess the best place to start this for me personally is you got to go back all the way to nineteen ninety three. I was eleven years old. I had a neighbor girl who was sixteen, and my mom paid me, paid her to take me.
Speaker 1: To the movies.
Speaker 11: She's supposed to take me to some kid kid movie, and I ended up see I ended up talking into taking me to see Fire in the Sky.
Speaker 1: Has anybody ever seen that?
Speaker 10: Yes, that's actually one of my favorite movies man with Travis Waltman.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 2: That's actually what got me into aliens and stuff like that. That was one of them eleven years old. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fire in the Sky has Robert Patrick, who.
Speaker 11: Was the T one thousand and Terminator two as well, So pretty badass.
Speaker 1: Great movie started this whole thing for me.
Speaker 11: Also, the same year my favorite show of all time came out, The X Files.
Speaker 1: Okay, and since then.
Speaker 11: I've been a bit of a ufone nut, but I'm pretty rational guy as well. I just you can see behind me, I got an XOLS post. I want to believe, but I just don't believe everything I see her here. I like to I like to dig into this ship. So let's take a look at the first link. It's a short time lapse of what this thing that we've found.
Speaker 1: The three I at list looks like. All right, so go ahead and show that.
Speaker 2: Nick, Sure, all right, pull this up.
Speaker 1: Well, I have to reshare a screen every time you do that.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I'll just pull yours down and yours will stay like in the background, and then I'll wine up.
Speaker 2: Got it? Here we goes here, don't don't touch nothing. We're good, yep. Okay, So I guess I started this from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, started from the beginning. Ships short, you can enlarge it. So this is it. This is three I at Lias. Okay, this is what we got.
Speaker 11: And this is what is ignited wild speculation across the internet.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is three I Atlas. Now, so we're.
Speaker 11: Gonna rip on my boy here. Joe Rogan love his channel watched probably a million hours of it. But and I do this ship all the time. Okay, what Joe's about to do here? Okay, but this is just what I mean. We went from this to what Joe says on the largest platform in the world.
Speaker 1: So let's check out the second link that I sent Nick. Thank you very much.
Speaker 11: We're gonna watch us for a few seconds, so hopefully it doesn't get your demontesed.
Speaker 1: If it does, at least we had fun.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, I'm gonna put this sound up too, And do you know where it is around or is it just right.
Speaker 1: Here, Yeah, right right, you're right off the bat. Yeah.
Speaker 12: He's a professor at Harvard the general experience.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you.
Speaker 12: Do you hear about that fucking object that's hurtling totals birth at like one hundred and thirty thousand miles an hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that might solve all our problems.
Speaker 12: Some intergalactic object that's hurt This is this guy, Avi Lobe. He's a professor at Harvard that believes it might be an alien probe.
Speaker 2: Wow. And he was talking.
Speaker 12: About the odds of this thing being in the trajectory that it is entering into our solar system and a direct path with Earth. The odds are extremely low. And at the place where it's doing it, it's when the Earth is the opposite side of the Sun, so it's coming from behind the Sun, and it's so it makes it difficult to detect. And that this object is in a direct line to come to Earth in twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can of it and give me back my slides.
Speaker 2: All right, hey, why you're doing it? I uh av Low.
Speaker 10: His book is actually interesting about the extraterrestrial version of that of what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: The Amamua yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it is interesting, and uh, you know, I have a bit of a love hate relationship.
Speaker 1: With a VI that will get to but I like speculation like that.
Speaker 11: It sparks, uh you know, it sparks interest, and it sparks like people wanting to look into this stuff. So right now, there's because of av Lobe coming out on this new one, there's thousands and thousands of amateur amateur telescopes being pointed at this object right now.
Speaker 1: So it just gives an opportunity to uh look into this ship.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: So there's a few things Joe said there that.
Speaker 11: So first of all, he mentions Avilobe, who we're going to cover.
Speaker 1: But he's one of the only guys.
Speaker 11: Who says that this thing is alien.
Speaker 1: Okay, most scientists say it's not.
Speaker 11: However, you guys have had a lot of ancient history people on the show, right, Most archaeologists, Egyptologists and stuff say oh, we already know the story, right, and then there's people go out on a limb and say, hey, actually, I think that story is bullshit. So you can think of Avilbe as Robert Schuck or Graham Hancock or something in the ancient history world, Okay, And I was going to say, next slide to you, but I'm actually talking to myself.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go.
Speaker 11: So after nineteen ninety three, we get these guys, all right, Independence Day I believe nineteen ninety seven, Deep Impact and Armageddon I believe came out both in nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 1: To ask you, guys, what do you.
Speaker 11: See in common about these three advertisements for these three movies.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for a couple different things.
Speaker 8: Predictive programming, sure, yeah, yeah, definitely, what.
Speaker 3: Else, regardless, it is something that's going to like impact the earth and devastated.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, anything else.
Speaker 2: Horrible?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Who are we looking at here? Who are we looking at?
Speaker 5: Bruce Willis?
Speaker 11: Bruce Willis, Yeah, Morgan Freeman, will Smith. These are three of the biggest actors in Hollywood in the nineties, right, And uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I'm just saying that that might be for a reason. Right, somebody mentioned predictive programming, right, right.
Speaker 9: Right, Dave.
Speaker 8: I would add to that because I like where you're going with this and say, well, maybe you've seen this, so I'll just throw it out there. There's a I don't promote Wikipedia. There is one couple good Wikipedia articles that I've seen. One is called the Military Entertainment Complex, and it has a list of movies that were made with the DoD and other forms of government, including the CIA, and these gentlemen here that we're looking at, a lot of their movies are on that list.
Speaker 1: I would believe that one hundred percent.
Speaker 11: I'd love for you to send me that list actually, or tell me after when we get offline so I can check it out. But yeah, I believe that one hundred percent. I have a question here, and it's are you the mark?
Speaker 1: Am I the mark?
Speaker 11: The mark is a pro wrestling term, meaning like when Whole Cogan stabs his butts friend in the back and the whole crowd goes no, and then there's maybe like ten people in the crowd are like, oh, this is fake.
Speaker 1: The mark is the guy that's like, oh no, Whole Cogan turned bad.
Speaker 11: I can't believe it, right, And I generally think that we're all the mark in some way or another, not just on this topic but in most But I personally fucking love all three of these movies too, so I've seen them all a million times. There's another one that came out in nineteen ninety seven, Contacts starring Jody Foster, where.
Speaker 2: She was bugged out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a trip, right.
Speaker 11: She's she's working at the Aricibo Observatory in Puerto Rico, and she is the lead scientist for SETI, the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence, which I don't believe is still in operation.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong.
Speaker 8: Carl Sagan wrote the original script for that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it really is. Go ahead, I said.
Speaker 2: Carl Sagan's a rather interesting guy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 10: Y'all forgot the best one out the while. Y'all don't remember the arrival? Remember when he was able to bend to knees backwards and ship.
Speaker 1: At the arrival? Was that in the nineties, That's what Charlie Sheen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was what Charlie Sheen I got.
Speaker 1: No, I don't remember that one. I'll have to look in to it, man, I don't remember that one.
Speaker 11: I remember these guys because one of the themes, and somebody mentioned is that I think Nick mentioned, is that in Deep Impact and Armageddon came out in the.
Speaker 1: Same year, an asteroid is coming for Earth.
Speaker 11: In the government it has to save us, right and Independence Day is an alien mothership and we need the government to save us. Will Smith, Right, So if this thing is, if this thing we're about to talk to you today talk about today as.
Speaker 1: An alien mothership, Will Smith better get his shit together. We're gonna need his ass, right, So I'm not going to hang around this slide too much.
Speaker 11: Just a short agenda, interstellar object overview, detection methods, detailed object comparisons, scientific perspectives, a volbe we mentioned, talk.
Speaker 1: About his research, and a little bit of media and public discourse.
Speaker 11: A couple of key scientific terms I'm highlighting in red.
Speaker 1: I don't expect you guys to read all this shit, or of anyone who's watching.
Speaker 11: But the eccentricity is a measure of an orbit shape ranging zero, which is a circle, it's a complete circle around the Sun, to greater than one, or hyperbola. Hyperbola means it's greater than one and it's got an orbit it's going to.
Speaker 1: Leave the Solar system. So we're keep that in mind.
Speaker 11: Eccentricity greater than one is a trajectory that's going to enter the Solar system and leave.
Speaker 1: Everything that's in the Solar system is less than one. Got it.
Speaker 11: Also, the perihelion is measured in an astronomical units it's where one au equals approptly one hundred and fifty kilometers, and that perihelion is the average Earth suns It's a distance influenced Earth object brightness and activity.
Speaker 1: The perihelion is a point in an object's orbit closest to the Sun.
Speaker 11: So Joe mentioned something, and what he was talking about there was he said that this thing is coming from behind the sun. That's a little bit of misinformation there. We're watching this thing come at us right now. When it hits its perielion, Atlas is going to be directly behind the Sun, meaning we won't be able to see it. So when it's the closest to the Sun it's going to get, we're not going to be able to look.
Speaker 1: At it at all.
Speaker 11: That's part of why Avolobe is speculating. Okay, that's part of what's giving it the speculation. We'll get to that in a bit. The coma is the tail a cloud of gas or dust surrounding nucleus of a comet and then a hyperbolic orbit I mentioned earlier, orbital path with eccentricity greater than one. Objects on hyperbolic orbits passed through once and then escape into the interstellar space not returning, so we've only seen three of those to dates starting in twenty seventeen. These aren't as important except for the orbital inclination and velocity that determines the eccentricity and the trajectory. So the velocity in the orbital inclination is what makes up the eccentricity and what decides if the object is going to start orbiting the Sun or shoot out into space after.
Speaker 1: It passes it. Okay, how do they name these things?
Speaker 11: Comments are typically named after the discoverers or the observatory that found them interstellar objects, they had to create a new one with the prefix eye for a Mua mua, which means scout or messenger in Hawaiian, that reflecting its status as a first detected interstellar visitor. But usually they're named after an observatory or a dude. Two I Borisov was named after a dude amst imateur astronomermer who found it. Three I at Lists was named after the observatory that initially discovered it. So I wanted to talk a little bit about what's in the Solar System. There's over one million asteroids larger than one kilometer in diameter. These are all in orbit with the Sun and do not have an eccentricity greater than one. Comments holds approximately three thousand known comets. Note the word known comments because we really don't know a whole lot of shit, even about our own Solar System.
Speaker 1: I don't get to that later.
Speaker 11: There's other bodies Sources contains millions of smaller objects, including meteoroids, centaurs, and trans Neptunian objects. I read what those were yesterday, but I forget now. Centaurs and trans Neptunian objects. Somebody wants to look it up, please go ahead. But we're looking at the Orc Cloud and the asteroid belt here.
Speaker 1: Talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 11: Orc Cloud is located far from the Sun two thousand to one hundred thousand astronomical units away, mostly of icy comets, small planets.
Speaker 1: And remnants of the Solar System formation.
Speaker 11: The asteroid belt, overview is that the one that everyone's heard about that's located between Mars and Jupiter to four astronomical units from the Sun. Consists mostly of rocky and metallic asteroids. So these are the bad boys that we're here to talk about today. Has anyone ever heard a boris of an You, guys, is this the first time you're hearing aforsa anyone, anyone?
Speaker 6: No, I will say really quickly.
Speaker 7: Is the idea of the trans plutonium is a very interesting idea in modern magic, contemporary to like Kenneth Grant and his idea of the trans plutonium, as well as Twyman's idea of the hyper Uranian. And so there is another idea. I know we're talking about astrology, but astrology is in some ways a speculative sort of cosmological map, right, it's not fixed. We can only be the observer of things that we see from afar. We can't testably prove. We might have methodologies, but we can't testably prove what's out there. We can just observe them and describe them. And the description is the sort of layer that especially magicians are most interested in, I would say. And so the idea of the trans Plutonian can also be compared to a contragastological figure named Katu, who is the smoky tale of the dragon, and he is also the lord of comets and asteroids. So there's something interesting. And this would be like a realm of dreams. It would be like a very dreamlike delusional flux space, a space of smoke, a space where you could draw ideas from that have in one perspective the little potential on their own, but when you reconstitute them into with synthesis or with other things, they can become something greater. So like a story also comes from this idea of like the trans Neptunian. You're drawing in all these different elements and remixing them. So I just want to throw that out there that you can also understand astrology through this more kind of meta mythol meta mythological sort of framework.
Speaker 11: I appreciate that, and I want to encourage you guys to jump in anytime you want. I don't want to be powerpointing this whole time without hearing anything in the background, So thank you. And yeah, I mean, humans are storytellers and we still do it even through science.
Speaker 1: That's why we give these things cool names like Atlas or what was that.
Speaker 11: Trans I'm trying to find it here, trans Plutonian or whatever. We still do that today, and we're doing it right now with this with these objects right and we've been telling stories about the stars and the night sky since probably for three hundred plus thousan years maybe longer, probably lower forms of hominids. We're talking about this shit too. So was first discovered on October nineteenth, twenty seventeen. And keep this in mind, forty days after perihelion, So forty days after its closest approach to the sun, this bad boy was on its way out. It was notable for its elongated shape. I'm probably gonna mention that a couple different times. Borisov, the dude, was from Crimea and it was first spot at August thirtieth, twenty twenty nine. His name was Gannadi Borisov, and he discovered it on a pretty small telescope.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of cool.
Speaker 11: I just think that there's some badass out there right now, some kid or something he's going to find, you.
Speaker 1: Know, the one that might take us out, you know, And I just think that's cool.
Speaker 11: I love amateur astronomy, and I'll mention how you guys could get involved in this later, even if you don't have a telescope, So for you fun day, Yeah real.
Speaker 10: Quick, before you said, you know how the Simpsons always have predictions and stuff like that, Well, I love the Simpsons a lot, you know, there's actually an episode where Bart finds once that hits planet Earth it's not as big and destroys it or nothing. But you know how they always say the Simpsons predict things, so they actually do have an episode about that for sure exactly.
Speaker 11: And in the movie Deep Impact starring Frodo Baggins or Elijah Wood, he he's the kid who discovers the one that's going to hit Earth from his backyard.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 11: The cool part about three I at list it's the largest known interstellar object.
Speaker 1: It's approximately seven miles wide.
Speaker 11: That's changing constantly because they're pointing stuff at this, like telescopes all around the world, institutional ones, private ones, just regular dudes in their backyard. Everyone's point telescope that this was updating this thing constantly, so that may change over time. It does show some commentary activity, and we'll get into that.
Speaker 1: Muhamua did not show a whole lot.
Speaker 11: Of commentary activity, which kind of sets it apart a little bit. Just really quick on this one. Methods us to detect objects. Surveys detect faint and fast moving bodies that might otherwise go unnoticed. That's the telescopic surveys, orbital analysis hot we're looking for high orbital eccentricity like I mentioned, indicates a hyperbolic orbit. It means it's unbound trajectory typical of interstellar origin, and it's just kind of float by the Sun and keep going.
Speaker 1: We've only discovered three.
Speaker 11: I think we probably see there's probably in a bunch, we just haven't had the technology to see it. After these things are initially detected, they always point, like your hubbles and your James web Space telescopes and stuff like that at them and the bigger ones to try to get more data.
Speaker 1: They're usually discovered by accident.
Speaker 2: Yo, real quick, Dave, just in there.
Speaker 3: You know, you know the unicarsal ixagram, the what what, the unicoastal hexagram, the tattoo that I had on my own when I met you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know the tattoo, but please tell me that.
Speaker 3: The hubble, the Hubble telescope. That's how I reflexed the mirrors inside of it to see what it sees.
Speaker 1: I did not know that. That's wild.
Speaker 2: It reflects on much like the unicoastal extagram.
Speaker 1: I need to look into that. People. Please send me some information on that when we're done.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sweet, you know I want to throw something in here real quick.
Speaker 1: Bounce this off of you, Dave.
Speaker 8: You know, there's a lot of old paintings and what I would call religious art from as far back as the fourteen hundreds that show just to use a broad term, UFOs or something out of the normal in the sky. So you know, before we had cameras, before we recorded all this stuff, before we even had like NASA, people were seeing something up there, usually accompanied by Brian light. You know, like you've got the fourteen sixty La tabade I pulled this up by your talking there.
Speaker 1: It's a.
Speaker 8: It depicts Jesus on the cross with the UFO zipping by. That's a fourteen sixty painting. You've got Baptism of Christ painted in seventeen ten by Flemish guy. You have the Annunciation with Saint Emedius in fourteen eighty six. I'm not going to bread through all these artworks, but they're all compelling in my opinion.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think they are too, And I don't people in the fourteen hundreds weren't stupid. People fifty thousand years ago weren't stupid. They're the same sized brains that we do, right, So there definitely saw something. The question is, I guess in relation to this topic, is did they see something that came from a different solar system, something interstellar, or did they see something that came from the art cloud or the asteroid belt, something bound by the Sun. Right, But to say that we've only discovered three is I think, like I mentioned, likely wrong, Like may maybe we've been hit by one May.
Speaker 1: Maybe they've seen some before.
Speaker 11: I personally believe that there's there was an ancient loss civilization that had technology that you know, understood astronomy very well. I mean, the Miyans understood astronomy very well, so they knew that there was stuff coming and going.
Speaker 1: So U yeah, I think you're right man. Actually yeah.
Speaker 8: And there's one more that I really wanted to mention, The fifteen sixty one celestial phenomenon over Nuremberg. Very interesting stuff. It inspired this god to create a woodcut of the event, and it's it looks like chaos. Something came came down into our our atmosphere and just buzzed around and created chaos. Looks like a bunch of things came down. And I would say too, like more and more modern times, I'm thinking about that nineteen forty I think the Battle of Los Angeles, where we have there's a lot of documentation like something was up there in the sky. So there's all kinds of crazy accounts that came out afterwards that were kind of countering what the government was trying to tell everybody that it was. And they just dumped hounds of ammunition at this thing and it never came down. If it was a weather blown they would have blown it out of the sky.
Speaker 11: So yeah, that Germany one literally looked like a space battle in the sky.
Speaker 1: Looked like some Star Wars shit, you know.
Speaker 11: And the Battle of Los Angeles, which they made another Hollywood movie about that there was in the I think early twenty tens, but that was like took place in modern time. They just called it Battle of Los Angeles. The US Army unloaded on that thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and not what you happened. There was thousands of witnesses.
Speaker 8: So yeah, and some of those witnesses would later go off, you know, to scatter around do all these other various interviews. Some of them survived, and they get real interesting because a lot of those people said they were seeing orbs flying around and like riding for buzzing the beach. It was more than just that one big object, so.
Speaker 9: Exactly, and so this is what it was after World War two. Just to add on the whole idea of like documented anomalies after World War two in Washington, d C. There were so many lights in two, thank you, that it became undeniable and had to be addressed by the President himself, I believe, if not his Defense department. Anyway, I just wanted to.
Speaker 11: Add Yeah, I mean there's cave drawings. We have fucking UFOs on them, you know what I'm saying. So we've been seeing shit coming going from this planet from a lot for a long time.
Speaker 1: Whether it was aliens or not, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like to think.
Speaker 3: So yeah, one thing I do, I do want to just twist in there too, Uh something I kind of I kind of mentioned it before, Uh you know, when it comes even to our whole understanding of what's out there to begin with, kind of I forgot the person's name whoever had it where you know, everything was revolving around the Earth and then when we switched to the sun. Both of them are occultists and both of them are alchemists, and I I'm covering somebody I'm gonna start recording it soon, and people pie a tie to hearing about him.
Speaker 2: But tychobrahe I covered him because he was a you know, he.
Speaker 3: Had his two observatories, and he built his own ship, and he actually made stuff better and made it more more on point, and he was totally into the occult. He had talismans on the observatory. He had the flower beds were grown in planetary energies. He had his own like apothecary, like it was a self sustaining thing too, like they were able, like they were making the metics in the stuff that he was growing. He was in charge of where he lived to actually treat people as well. And it was all being done in this observatory, turned it into an alchemy lab besides looking at stars. So even sometimes when it comes to all this stuff, I do take it like there might be like some other truths in there that aren't being seen, you know what I'm saying. I do think there might be some occultism sometimes within this stuff.
Speaker 2: Nowadays, WBC.
Speaker 11: Probably and one of the biggest secret keeper organizations of all time, the Catholic Church, the Vatican, has a big ass telescope in Arizona.
Speaker 1: Did you guys know.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's.
Speaker 10: Yeah, one one, yeah, yea, Lucifer, Yeah yeah. It's interesting because Lucifer, you know, say in Devil, you know that a lot of times some people will go and reference that as being having knowledge or somebody trying to give you knowledge. That's why they you know, the serpent had Adam and Eve from the Tree of Knowledge exactly.
Speaker 8: There's there's definitely like to add to what Nick saying, a cult component to all this in my opinion as well. I mean even down to just like Jack Parson's knew Kenneth Arnold who saw the you know, the nineteen forty seven account that kicked off the UFO wave of a forty seven, he knew Jack Parsons like and you know even as far back as like the Three Wise Men, they were alchemist astronomers. That whole story is about these three guys that were I think old zoroasters from Iran and or Magi are both, and you know, these are guys in touch with the language of the stars and the old spiritual technologies of astronomy. But there are also alchemists and a cultists watching this following this thing in the sky that you know, as the story goes, led them to Bethlehem.
Speaker 11: It's interesting you bring up Kenneth Arnold because I know his granddaughter and her boyfriend and they're both occultists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go ahead, Oh no, to talk about Lucifer again for just one second, also known as the Morning Star. Some have speculated that some of the asteroids that we see around the Earth were actually the impacts from when he was cast from heaven with his fallen angels, and a lot of times in pop culture he is depicted as that fall from heaven like an asteroid, like a mighty fire falling.
Speaker 5: That's interesting.
Speaker 7: What Broke said was really important, I think to even to play into what I said about the Tontric sort of figure, the Joe Tisha figure, Katou. He is a luciferic force, and he can be divided between hode or mercury and nutsock or venus, so again tying into that luciferic force, but you could also break it into the Steiner cosmology, where there's a lucifer and an armand he would actually fit both of those archetypes, and he does. And I think that Steiner was also drawing from some of those ideas that obviously come from it. So I think it's really important to like we're saying, you can encapsulate it in one sort of greater mythology, but you can also encapsulate it in another, just like a NASA presents a kind of Kabbala. Like Nick and I discuss this a lot. If you understand kabala to a degree, you can if you understand astronomy to a degree, you actually understand kabala to a degree. And if you understand kabala, you can look at the planetary system as a kind of a way of understanding it. It's an imperfect way, but yeah, I mean it's really important. It's like any story by a magician. It's not necessarily occult it. It might might be encoded sometimes. That's I think a better way to think of it.
Speaker 3: You know, another thing is just just not to keep on helping on the occultism. But you know he mentioned somebody mentioned Jack Parsons before.
Speaker 2: I think it was Tim.
Speaker 3: I mean you have him, uh, you know, like a lot of certain things that he accomplished, some things that we have now obviously going to space and doing certain things wouldn't have technically been possible, and uh, you know, even just between that and he was involved with Alista Crowley. And then like, like I mentioned before, the Hubble telescope, which is NASA's their mirrors, is the universal Hexagram, like maybe there's something off with space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nick, you.
Speaker 8: Brought up the Bledsoe's too, man, and like they're saying the younger Bletsoe is going out on podcasts now and saying that this the UFO.
Speaker 1: Thing is, it's totally an occult thing and time in the US government. Yeah he is. Yeah, I heard him say that a contact in the desert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's imps.
Speaker 8: That's the thing now, is like and I don't know if they were if they went into this whole scenario with an esoteric lane, but they've definitely found themselves at the doorsteps of the esoteric lane.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And just even NASA uses you know, we're using the term at list to describe this telescope that found three I at lists the commet and you know that's based in myth and whatnot, right, and so, but it is an acronym because they like their acronyms. It's an asteroid terrestrial impact last keyword, last alert system.
Speaker 1: That kind of cracks me up. Just that name.
Speaker 11: Asteroid Terrestrial Impact Last Alert System. It's it's scans the sky for moving objects, four telescopes across Chile, South Africa, and Hawaii, and it takes over eight hundred images a night. They first saw this thing on July first, twenty twenty five. And that's it right there in the picture.
Speaker 1: Sure, I want to talk a bit about a mua mua.
Speaker 13: And this.
Speaker 11: We're just highlighting the differences in these things, okay, guys. So the estimated size range was one hundred to one thousand meters. That's a large range of variability, just.
Speaker 1: Keep that in mind. And it had a highly elongated cigar like shape.
Speaker 11: Its speed was eighty seven point seven kilometers a second at perihelion. They're always going the fastest at their perihelion as close to the Sun as possible, and twenty six point three three kilometers and in clumeters a second in interstellar space.
Speaker 1: Still really fast.
Speaker 11: But it.
Speaker 1: It This is the one that sparked the whole thing, right, so checked out.
Speaker 11: This is Borisov discovered by an amateur astronomer using a built telescope.
Speaker 1: Like I said, it had comic like.
Speaker 11: Behavior they were to be able to They were able to tell that this was a comment pretty quickly, but it was from another solar system. It was one kilometer wide, so significantly bigger, with a tail up to one hundred thousand miles. The tail extended up one up to hundred thousand miles thirty two point two kilometers a second, and forty two for forty klometers.
Speaker 1: A second in interte interstellar space. This thing actually was very uh.
Speaker 11: Uh, it wasn't very dense. It actually started breaking up as it came closer to the Sun and we lost like some.
Speaker 1: Of this is in our solar system right now?
Speaker 9: May I ask, yes, may I ask the boris of what was its size relative to Omahuma? And then also what is the Alice three? I what that size happened? Is a lot larger as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's much larger. And it's a great question that we're going to get to.
Speaker 11: I'm going to compare all of them, but just to go back, is one hundred to one thousand meters. This one's a kilometer wide, okay, and Atlas is seven miles or eleven kilometers wild wide.
Speaker 1: And this bad boy is coming in.
Speaker 11: It's traveling at speeds between one hundred and thirty thousand to one hundred and fifty two thousand miles per hour or fifty eight kilometers per second, which is essentially five hundred and eighty soccer fields per second, and it's almost twice as.
Speaker 1: Fast as Borisov and as well as a muamua. The weird thing about a muamua is it.
Speaker 11: Had it's sped up, and we're going to get to that it's sped up in a really weird way.
Speaker 1: But this is three I Atlas, and yeah, this is one of the best pictures we have of it right now, is of like a couple of days ago.
Speaker 11: They're probably better ones that I now, or that they're going to have by the end of the weekend, because like I said, everyone's going banana's over the thing. The thing about this is we caught this one pre perry helion, So we caught this one way before it hit the sun, which means we got a lot of time and a lot of good opportunities to make some observations about this thing. They say, the composition and astronomy is full of this kind of stuff, guys, but likely includes so you're going to see a lot of if you're reading stuff online or here watching videos, you're going to hear stuff like light light likely maybe could be possibly right, Just fyi, it's estimated to be about seven billion years old, predating the formation of our solar system. I had to throw this slide in there, That's why it looks different. But I just wanted to get dates and distances for Earth so we can talk about that. And this is where I'm going to need my next link, Nick, when I give you the go ahead. But December nineteenth, twenty twenty five, at a distance of approximately one point eight astronomical units, which equals about two hundred and sixty nine million kilometers, this is when it's going to reach its closest point to Earth, So just fyi.
Speaker 1: And it's perihelion.
Speaker 11: It's October twenty ninth, twenty twenty five, so the best time to look at this thing is going to be like September, October, November, December, that kind of thing. But I.
Speaker 1: Just wanted to throw this out there for modern UFO UAP.
Speaker 11: Phenomenon lore straight from the mouth of mister Jeremy Corbel.
Speaker 1: If you know who he is, will you hit the next link? Nick? Yes, sir, please, and that is on a yes, this is it's on X This one should be an X link.
Speaker 13: Sorry.
Speaker 5: I would assume it would be easier to see this during a new moon.
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely, yeah, and I'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 14: But the lie is coming all indications like all of them, is it? That lie is going to be that there is a craft slowly making its way to us here on Earth, and that is the lie they're going to want you.
Speaker 1: That's it, Nick.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: You can watch that whole interview somewhere, probably on YouTube.
Speaker 2: So he's saying that it's not a spacecraft.
Speaker 11: Well, I don't even know if he's talking about this, but it's baby probably like.
Speaker 9: That that was recorded before this was notified. Not that he's not referring to something like this or this particularly, just just yes.
Speaker 1: It definitely was recorded months ago.
Speaker 11: But yeah, I always consider psy op in situations like this, guys, So I'm giving you guys the science here, but I'm open to speculation and I always consider.
Speaker 9: A sy I just wanted to point out that someone, actually a couple of the wise people in the chat noted the concept of Project Bluebeam, which I'm sure people are familiar with but maybe you want to break that down, And I think that's important, like relative to Blue Book, which that we know is not entirely true. So the Blue I think is like related to the Black ops and the White ops covert and overt and and then you got the Blue but the Blue Book, maybe you want to break that down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just quickly. I grocked it really quick so I could just answer the question quickly.
Speaker 11: But Project Bluebeam is a conspiracy theory proposed by a dude named surge Monist in the nineteen nineties, claiming the NASA and global leads planned to establish a new world order by faking a global event such as an alien invasion or divine second coming or both at the same time, just depending on your belief system, using advanced holographic technology, mind control, telepathic communication, and manipulate populations into accepting it to atalitarian regime. And I think you guys can probably think for yourself and see some examples of that happening right now in society right now, right, things like you know, advanced technology for mind control, right, you know our phones are doing that, right, you know our phones are doing that to us. The algorithms are doing that to us, and the the what's the dude's name, the guy Jake Barber. He's one of the most recent whistleblowers in the modern UAP phenomenon. All these modern UAP whistleblowers are former military.
Speaker 1: I was former military. Tyrone's former military. When you're talking about people who have been Tyrone.
Speaker 11: And I weren't trained in this, but people were trained twenty years in counterintelligence, twenty years in espionage, twenty years in basically faking it, lying, you know, being somebody that they're not. And then they're all coming out within the last like, you know, since a Muamu was found, and since the New York Times article that came out talking about the TikTok, which is in twenty seventeen as well tic TAC.
Speaker 1: Sorry, TICTAC object, also twenty seventeen. Then you get these.
Speaker 11: Wave of guys coming out saying, oh, yeah, I'm a whistleblower, right.
Speaker 1: Biden's the guy who put in the Whistleblower Act and gave these guys permission to do so.
Speaker 11: I haven't trusted government since nine to eleven of you guys, So I don't know about you guys.
Speaker 10: But yeah, I can't believe with those I don't believe whistle blowers, bro, Like you said, they've been trained for their whole military career to do something. Look, look, you know just as well as I know, they teach us muscle memory, how to react without ever really thinking, and they can't fake it that well, you know what I'm saying. So they don't put my trust in the governmental nord. The whistle blowers and stuff like that. Those least of the people that I would pay attention to because I know how easy it is to be manipulated by these individuals. I mean basically training just let alone by itself. I went to Fort Benning, Georgia, you know, home of the infantry, and they hound on you not to think, you know, just react off of muscle and shit like that. So just with these whistle blowers and saying, yeah, I want to tell you this information, but I don't want to tell you this information.
Speaker 2: So what are you really doing?
Speaker 10: You're doing it just to gain money, because if you really cared about sharing the information, you would just come out and say if fuck the you know the whole you know, I got a clearance type thing, you know, if you really want people to know the truth and you have it, you wouldn't be seeing him beating around the bush.
Speaker 8: So there's some whistleblowers who came out that were not former military, former government, sure or active you know, CIA or whatever. And those guys, those guys get well, yes, he's a good one. But what I'm thinking about is some of the ones who have tried to come out on Reddit. These are some of the guys who I would my opinion is that they didn't want the lights, camera action book deal, Jeremy Corbell by the side. They just had a story that they wanted to share, perhaps, and they tried to do it on Reddit, and I'm thinking of two of those in particular, and there they were only allowed to be on there for about two days before Reddit took the whole thing down. Luckily, myself and some others saved the transcripts. But I'm saying that we're in a situation here where some whistleblowers are allowed to proceed where others are not. And it seems like the ones who are allowed to proceed are possibly controlled opposition because they are government to begin with the same.
Speaker 10: Bro follow the money, Just follow the money, That's what they say. Follow the money and you'll find everything else. Like you said, the ones that don't want the limelight, they're usually the ones that are broke, you know, don't really have anything going on for them and stuff like this. And the ones that's sitting out there telling it. You know, they got all this fancy ass equipment. You know, they got money, they got people following them, recording and doing this that, and the third fold, you got even minions out there fighting for them, and they don't even know what they hell they talking about.
Speaker 1: It's definitely follow the money.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I mean one of these guys is was a current university professor who came out was like, look, you know, I just want to get this off my chest and proceeded to talk to people on Reddit for until they basically shut him down. He just took it turned into a massive Q and A where he was just like, Hey, this is is what happened. I worked at this facility, they had a craft there.
Speaker 1: I want to get this soft my chest. I'm choosing to do it on here so I can maybe keep.
Speaker 8: My identity intact. But anyway, he got taken down, and you know, so we looked into this guy and he seemed legit. He could have made the whole thing up, but there weren't a lot of red flags, And it's like, why because I think that Reddit is totally controlled by the government right now. So in my opinion, the reason why I was taken off Reddit was because of military and government back channels running the whole reddit to begin with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I think we would be remiss without mentioning the article that's come out within the last month. Forgive me for not remembering his name, but there was a gentleman who of course works for the Pentagon who came out and said, basically the whole UFO UAP thing was actually just a hazing ritual performed in the Air Force. Did you guys see that article? Anybody read it?
Speaker 1: Okay? I came across it. Yeah.
Speaker 15: So basically what they were saying is when they would have new initients, you know, obviously they would silo information and things like that, but they would hand out a fake briefing supposedly to make people believe that UFO things were happening, when really it was just us testing our technologies back in the day, you know, when we were in the Cold War with Russia and seeing if we had the capabilities to combat their nuclear capabilities and things like that. So I totally agree they're running counter ops on this. I feel like the ops are and ops and.
Speaker 5: They're just trying to muddy the water so you don't know what to believe or who to trust.
Speaker 1: I think you're spot on Brook as far as mudding the waters.
Speaker 11: And one of the ways they do that is a concept called the useful idiot. The person doesn't have to be a literal idiot, but they the government uses people to push a narrative. It's the whole story behind the X Files. And my poster behind me. Malder was a smart guy, but he was their useful idiot. He wanted to believe all this stuff, so they led him around by his nose, and you know, and it was the whole thing was a conspiracy in the.
Speaker 1: End, right.
Speaker 11: And I'm not saying Jeremy Corbell's an idiot. I'm just saying he might be a useful one.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that Bob Lazaar is a useful idiot.
Speaker 2: But I might.
Speaker 1: I'm saying he might be a useful one.
Speaker 11: They could have showed Bob I believe, I tend to believe Bob, but they could have showed bub whatever they wanted to show him. Everything that they did. Where he was at Area S four was highly compartmentalized. He didn't know anything about anything that was going on unless they absolutely unless they showed him.
Speaker 1: So they could have showed him whatever the fuck they wanted, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And you know, like I'm thinking about some of the stuff that I've read in like Sanskrit or Mahabarata, and you know, there's some of these older texts to talk about a war between Atlantis and a Rama empire, and they talk about how they had these flying crafts back in the days of Atlantis, And I wonder when I hear Bob Azar talking about things that were found at archaeological digs, if like there wasn't advance. I know this is kind of crazy, man, but it just makes me wonder if there was like a if Atlantis had flying crafts and that's and we found some. You know, I'm as crazy and as we we as that is.
Speaker 11: It's not crazy, dude, that what is the David Grushed said under oath in front of.
Speaker 1: Congress that they found you know, they've.
Speaker 11: Got uh crash, They've got material from crash sites both crash sites and and archaeological sites. So he might be full of shit, but that's the story they're putting out there, is that they have stuff ancient stuff from archaeological digs, and they've got new shit from the forties and up.
Speaker 7: So I want to just quickly respond to that and to sort of build off of something what Brookes said. So it is about like competing narratives, I agree, And it's also about like where the narrative will synthesize.
Speaker 6: So the Bloodsoe guy got brought up.
Speaker 7: Yes, his new thing is angels and demons synthesized with obviously aliens. And so it goes to sort of what you're saying, Dave, is that there's always a tendency, especially with magical groups. And if you look, there's a lot of these people are associated with the Typhony and Oto and I have no problem with that. I think it's kind of cool, to be honest, but I'm not really into the Lovecraft stuff, as.
Speaker 6: I've said many times.
Speaker 7: And there's also a lot of Mormons who are very like Book of Enoch, like that's kind of their real mythologies.
Speaker 6: Be not shited. So regardless of what they say, it's really.
Speaker 2: Book enough, you know, I'll go ahead.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, No, that's okay.
Speaker 7: So what I want to say is that it's really important that just because they say something is of an ancient lineage or of an ancient technology, this is something that all magicians have done since like the beginning of time. They will claim some secret teacher from the very distant past, or from the sky or from this oh I received this special makes me a special snowflake knowledge. And that's not necessarily true. That's sort of a magician building his own mythology, self mythologizing. So I just want to say that is that a lot of groups do in groups, I'm saying an individual level, but a lot of groups also do this. They'll say, oh, I receive this, you know, initiation into this thing, this thing. So I think a lot of that ancient stuff is actually about that rather than an actual ancient technology. Because if it's real, I mean, I'm I'm open to being wrong, I'm totally am But if it's real, show me, because that's all I'm gonna believe for me.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, that's how I so too, show me. I need to believe, you know. Uh, real quick, sorry, just real quick. Tid. Sorry, did you see the video that I posted yesterday?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it was a video from Freda's Super Rabo where he actually it was like making a spoof on This is an old video, so back in the day there was like somebody who was pretty much encapsulating what you were just getting.
Speaker 2: It's pretty funny like he was spoofing on the whole same thing. I thought, maybe I'll go tweat right now. Thanks, all right, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 10: No, I was just gonna say, that's interesting me because you're talking about aliens, and you know, you're talking about mythologies and stuff like that. Some of the oldest writing systems comes from the Samerians. I actually have a higher point present presentation that I just got done about the Nuna slash the Ananaki. And most people who think about aliens, they think about the show Ancient Aliens and so on and so forth, and Ananaki and so on and so forth. Well, there's actually cuneiform tablets that say they came from the deaths of the Sea. Now free Bird in the comments section actually said they're not coming from outer space, They're coming.
Speaker 2: From below our feet.
Speaker 10: And when you look at Incy the inky god he's a fish god. Ap zoo literally means water inky rows from the waters to give us technology and information and so on and so forth. This is actually in the cuneiform tablets themselves. So when people like Billy Carson and so on and say, hey, they came from a planet called Nibiru that orbit our son every thirty six hundred years, there's no cuneiform tablet that says that zero zelch none. But if you look at their depictions, the pictographic script and their writing system, they actually say they came from the deaths of the sea, and that's why they depicted their gods in fish suits.
Speaker 2: And also, yeah, and that's why the.
Speaker 10: Word ab zoom literally means water water knowing water ab and zoom means basically knowing. So it's just so interesting that we have these different ideas where these you know, extraterrestrials or aliens has come from. It's interesting because Dave said earlier that some people don't believe that they're alien. Well, if anybody that knows me, I like to stick to the definitions of word, the etymological meaning. The origins of the word alien literally just means foreign to us. What they're trying to say is that they're not alien intelligence or extraterrestrial intelligence. But what is really extraterrestrial intelligence? What is intelligence in the first place? Right, we all have our own intelligence to survive on this planet.
Speaker 2: That's why so.
Speaker 10: Many species last for so long, or whatever happens in the new species come. But the point is that these gods. When they first started writing about these gods, they literally said they came from the deaths of the sea. So they could be gods within this planet that we don't know about, and then there can be gods outside our planet. And the fighting between them because remember you talked about Battle of Los Angeles and all these gods. Yet all these gods they're fighting each other because the technology now whatever landed here in the past that you know, they're able to reverse engineer or use that material to better our technology and stuff like that. We've been doing that for years and stuff. I mean, look at the Tudecan king tut dagger. You remember they found a meteorite, shaped it up and put it into a dagger. So we know how to work with these things. It just takes years. And then somebody mentioned about the technology. You know, when I was growing up going to school ever since I can remember a lot of my history teachers used to tell me that our government has technology that's fifty years more advanced than what we have now. So what we're using right now is actually fifty years old. And a good example of that, and Dave can back me up on this. When I was in Iraq and Afghanistan, actually served in an aviation unit, so I know very well what stuff in the sky looks like. But when I was in they was trying to create an aircraft called the Commanchee. Well it got too expensive and the technology got too much for them to put on their aircraft, so they kind of switched it out and gave it to the A sixty four longboat craft. And that's when that's just the basic upgraded version from the Alfro models. And a lot of people don't realize this, but remember when they took when they went and got Osama bin Laden, they had helicopters that could barely make any noise. They didn't even know there was helicopters around until they crash. So we have technology that can be silenced. Another good example of this is let's not forget about the Harry or Jet I remember you. I know you guys watched that movie True Lies. You remember the jet that Arnold Schwarzenegga took took away. Remember how it can move side to side and like a helicopter. So they have jets that can move like helicopters and stuff like that back in that time frame. Just imagine the advanced technology that they have since then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we had we.
Speaker 11: Were texting each other from our hum v's in Iraq in two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: We were shooting each other. The Blue Force Tracker, Yeah, the Blue Force Tracker.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, we used to we had the Google maps that we used today to get around in time, We had that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just so delayed, so bad.
Speaker 10: Sometimes it would drop off, but it was literally called the Blue Force Tracker. It's just you can send your text messages, you can send UH coordinates, you can send anything that you need to do, and then you can send UH. You can watch where everybody at that has a Blue Force Tracker that's on that same system. You can watch where everybody's going. So you had, you know, a pinpoint of everything where everybody was going.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, our.
Speaker 9: Technology, there's a there's a famous story about when the US military got the first jets, the the pilots of the propellered planes swore that they saw gorillas flying the jets, or they didn't know what they were. They were describing these vehicles that were propellerless planes flown by gorillas, and little did they know that they were their friends in gorilla masks and they're and so the the idea of pranking even could be just a really simple, uh you know, Brook brought it up how they're using it nowadays in respects to psyching them out of various UFO phenomena. So, but I just wanted to point out that it's kind of hazing this tradition. But what if it's not only happening that we know of in respect to that one instance, but also in happening in multiplicity and multiple nations and maybe even it seems to me that this these anomalies and so forth, that there's multiple answers seem to be.
Speaker 16: Kind of the right direction of things. Right, there's not like one nation. I'm with that, uh even a lot. I think there is multiple things going on here. And I want to add to that whole ancient technology spiel that.
Speaker 8: I went on, like Mahabarata talks about again Rama imp right versus the Atlantis Empire. If you look into this, you know, Rama was ruled by these enlightened priest kings who governed all these cities of that empire, and it was called the seven Great capital cities of Rama, and they were known in like the classical Hindu texts of the seven Rishi cities. And you can still go and see that some of those cities talked about in these texts exist. One is called herod War.
Speaker 1: It's h a r I d w R.
Speaker 8: It's one of the seven Ricchi cities that's.
Speaker 1: Talked about in these texts. So if like the cities exist, you.
Speaker 8: Know, I'm just saying, like, according to those same texts, the people of these places had flying machines and they called them them manas.
Speaker 1: So I'm just throwing that possibility on the table, like how much of this is real and how much and if what if?
Speaker 8: What if somebody actually found one of those And I'm not trying to back up up the facade running you know, baton tass, So I'm not trying to back up these magicians of media today like blah blahs are and et cetera.
Speaker 1: Those guys might be.
Speaker 8: Lying through their teeth, but I do think it should be put on the table that some of these crafts it did exist and may have been found.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just want to I just want to say something really quick to that two things. Really is that the ethan that you were someone brought up Anki and Enlol. There's one way to think of this is that anky and enll explains sixty six percent of the news and of the world in a way because that mythology, that competition between competing god kings pretty much is. I mean, you could map it you into Cabala and look at different sort of ways they interact, like the suffers interact, like planets interact. And there's also an interesting thing to go back to the trans plutonium is that Anki can also be related to hoke Ma orquote unquote the Transplutonians, so or excuse me, the trans and neptunity and not the transplant Plutonian. Sorry about that trans Neptunian and so uh nick or not Nick? Tim, There's something you said that's really interesting.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I agree that they're described as vamanas as buying vehicles chariots before the Sun and all that. In the later sort of remix which are called the Piranhas, which occurred from the first to the tenth century, the Vamanas became vahanas, So the vahanas are actually animal mounts for the most part. So it's kind of a terrestrializing meaning coming to Earth of the celestial forces and then how they interact with us. And of course the Piranhas also have a twilight context, a contric context, meaning that they can be understood as processes of consciousness, meaning they're just stories in order to help us get there there rather than literal sort of manifestations of what people saw in the material world.
Speaker 8: There are, yeah, but there's blueprints and instructions.
Speaker 1: On how to build the grafts.
Speaker 8: Not only did they talk about the grass, they said this is how you build one, and then they went further to say, here's a picture of what it should look like.
Speaker 11: So there's multiple truths, right, happening at the same time, and there's multiple obfuscations happening at the same time, right. And we used to in the nineties when I was showing you those movies and stuff. Back in the pre nine eleven days in the eighties, we believed all these institutions for the most part. Right now we all got access to information, and so now it's up to us to tease through what's real and what isn't based on our own worldviews and our own perspectives, right, And so it's like all the stuff you guys are adding to this conversation.
Speaker 1: I got a bunch of slides, so I'm when I start moving through them.
Speaker 11: I did want to say Tyro Uh is coming on my show on the fourteenth Uh to give his presentation on the on a Knaki If you're interested, It's at Mike Dave's multiverse on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Good stuff, guys, good stuff. So these just some this is gonna be quick. Some images. The one on the left is artist's depiction.
Speaker 11: I just want to say that most shit that comes from NASA is some sort of artist depiction or computer rendition right of data.
Speaker 1: So just throwing that out there.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 3: I said that one time, like somebody was like, you know, going on about something else and they were like using like NASA's images, and like all these people were so convinced, and I was like, Yo, did you ever notice in the fine prints it always says this is CGI or almost always yeah, and like the person was like flipping, Like people started flipping out, and I'm like, oh, I'm not being a dick.
Speaker 2: Go on the website and look at it, like I'm being ready.
Speaker 1: They were reading pictures of Mars for like forty years, you know.
Speaker 9: Like.
Speaker 2: Underneath the image it tells you this is bullshit. It's fake, it's not real, it's not real.
Speaker 11: That's a picture of Borisa from the Hubble. That's a picture of Gemini from the Gemini North Telescope. That's a picture of three I at lists from the Gemini North Telescope.
Speaker 1: UHTA, get back over here.
Speaker 11: Okay, I want to talk about this quick. This is what makes uh, This is what makes a muhamou a different. It's rotational variability. Rotational variability is basically how the thing rotates in space. One of the distinguishing features of a muamo was that it was in a non principle axis rotation or a complex tumbling.
Speaker 1: It rotated every seven to eight hours. This is where I need my next link. Nick.
Speaker 11: We're going to take a look at artist's rendition of a muamua wrote with it with a complex tumbling, which is not typical for these types of objects.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, this is animation of.
Speaker 13: Had.
Speaker 9: One thing I don't think you mentioned was that it's this the Atlas object is on the same plane as the rest of the Solar system, right did you? Did you mention?
Speaker 1: And I'm getting to that, but jumping You're good, You're good. No, I appreciate it. You're good.
Speaker 11: I'm it kind of and I'll explain that to the best of my ability when we get there.
Speaker 1: This is just short. This is just kind of showing what what this possibly could look like in its complex tumbling. I don't even think it has a yeah, okay, it does have some music, so.
Speaker 11: It's kind of just spinning in a weird way through space and a not it's not a very predictable way. Still that's actually sped up if you're thinking about every I don't know if it would it say six to eight days or something like that, or was it hours? I can't remember, but either way, it's going slow. But it's just doing this complex tumbling thing. And Abby Lobe, the guy who's starting on this speculation, is the one who's saying that that's one of the reasons that made it so strange.
Speaker 1: And I just want to ask you.
Speaker 11: Ask yourself, what do you think could cause a quote unquote complex tumbling, something that could cause like a comment to do that.
Speaker 9: Anyway, no reflection or some kind of some kind of interaction with the sun seed or sun like, Yeah.
Speaker 11: Could be an interaction with the sun, could be an interaction with anything any of the you know, one kilometer large or bigger stuff in the orc cloud out and in the asteroid belt.
Speaker 9: Right, it isn't faith itself, but that's the long thing that's not really supposed to be a dot common of a thing, right.
Speaker 1: Correct, The cigar shaped thing isn't that common either.
Speaker 11: But again, we're talking about interstellar objects here, and we've only found three of them, so it's hard to say what's rare and what's not. And we're talking when we have a sample size of three, but they are comparing them to comments, which we know of three thousand or so. So just throwing that out there. So that's the rotational variability. Yeah, Saturn's a big one. Thank you for saying that.
Speaker 1: Mind of Elijah.
Speaker 11: Saturn affects every it's so massive, it affects everything.
Speaker 1: In the Solar system in quite a significant way. So does so does a Jupiter. So key similarities among these things are.
Speaker 2: Close your words.
Speaker 13: Into the darkness, find the blazing star, Focus on it, and it become the eclipse. Don't fear.
Speaker 6: That the show will begin.
Speaker 13: And death.
Speaker 14: You the shop
Speaker 13: M