Speaker 1: Here it is nine first went to the whole cast, day twenty six would the high. We got a chance that's Florrie's later this evening, it's going to be cloudy. Would be cloudy overnight as well. Floury's possible down the six degrees Wednesday, I have twenty three with partly cloudy skies, overnight low three partly cloudy, and on Thursday mostly cloudy. Day and night twenty six for the high during the day and eight degrees overnight sixteen degrees.
Speaker 2: Right now, time for trapping frotably.
Speaker 3: You see health Traffic Center. You see help white Ball Center offers comprehensive OBCD care and advanced sturge. A co expertise called five one three ninety three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Southbound seventy five right lanes remain blocked for Bob Tylersville from an accident. Traffic backs above one twenty ninth right lanes block southbound seventy five on Hoppele with a wreck and now eastbound for Washington Way. An accident before the tunnel. Chuck King ramon fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 1: It's six thirty two fift about Kersey Talk station. Hey, let's turn an hour into an hour and a half. Congress And brad Winstroup former, I guess I have to say now he's listening to me on the program this morning, kept saying he was going to be in the studio. So it's former, although you can still call him congressman, just like you call a retired colonel colonel. And we'll hear from lieutenant colonel retired Daniel Davis at eight thirty Congressman brad Winstrup, retired colonel colonel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. Good to have you in the studio, my friend. Always a real pleasure. I left early this morning, you know, thinking armageddon, but we did clear some roads around here. Yes, it's funny. One of the other congressmen is from Minnesota that I talk with a lot and actually room with. And he put out a picture of the snow and he goes in Minnesota, we call this Monday, right. I know, it's great. And you know they have a well owed machine for snow removal in in areas where they get regular snow. I mean, people were very critical of the snow removal here in the Greater Cincinnati area, and some areas better than others. I know.
Speaker 1: A former Anderson Township trustee, Drew Pappas, was touting how wonderful the roads were over yesterday, But as soon as you hit the city limits, of course, you drove into a foot tall wall of snow. That's difference between administrations. I suppose you can draw your own conclusions on that. But you know, we're not used to this kind of snow. And the snow I mean, as I was observing yesterday coming in Montgomery, Road had been plowed at some point, but by the time I got on it a quarter to three in the morning, three or four more inches of snow had fallen since they first plowed it.
Speaker 4: There's only so much you can do. There's so many roads to cover. You've got a roll with it, you know. I shoveled the driveway and three times the next day like did I and sulted forget it? Yeah, I saw it didn't work. I saw my neighbor putting it down, and for I was really like, damn it. I really wish I had bought myself one of those five gallon drum of the and we shoveled the driveway. My son and me, and then I got up and Jerry had shoveled it before I got home from work yesterday, and then he and I shoveled the driveway again with you'd get the additional three or four inches that had fallen. So three times over the course of basically twenty four hours, the driveway had to be shoveled manually, I might add, for those folks with snowblowers. And I looked over at his driveway. That stuff didn't do anything, and my envy immediately disagrees, like, well, I guess I saved myself twenty or twenty five bucks by not buying it. Anyway, we are going to just as a little tease, let you know, Congressman Winster, but I are going to be diving on into, among other things, the COVID nineteen report, as well as the Democrats version of the COVID nineteen report substantially different in terms of well their focus as well as the number of pages and level of detail.
Speaker 1: But plague update. We are going to be talking about bird flu. And I asked Congress from Winstrip I had an article on bird flu. I said, is this going to be a problem? And a grave look crossed his face. So there may be something to this bird flu thing. We'll be talking about that as well, So don't go away. It's going to be a fun conversation and the informative I assure you. First, let me mention Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning, Zimmer HVAC. This is third generation folks here. This is family and an operator. It's the Zimmer family. Talk to Chris Zimmer, call him up, make an appointment. More than seventy five years, they've been ensuring homes are warm and efficient throughout Greater Cincinnati. You turn to the experts at Zimmer for a warm carrier system and you can talk to them about the rebate because you got some serious cash that can be saved if your heater goes out, your HVAC system. Terrible time for it to go out. It's going down to six degrees or something tonight. Is there ever a good time for it to go out? Well, that's why Zimmer's the leader in twenty four hour days, seventy eight week emergency service. So things really are bleak for you. You can count all my friends at Zimmer to book an appointment. It's easy. Go Zimmer dot com, Go Zimmer dot com or as I mentioned, call Chris Simmer and please tell them I said Hi.
Speaker 4: When you call them up.
Speaker 1: It's five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 4: Run a business and not thinking about.
Speaker 1: Here's your nine first one wether forecast. Having a good time with congre Winster of here. Twenty six degrees the high today, Flor's possible this evening and Flori's overnight possible going down to six degrees tomorrow, Hio twenty three with partly Clottish skies down to three degrees overnight and a high a twenty six on Thursday with most of Thotdiski's sixteen degrees right now.
Speaker 4: Time for traffic from the You See How Traffic Center.
Speaker 3: You See Health Weight Mouth center offers comprehensive OBCD care and advanced search and co expertise called five one three, nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three, nine twenty two sixty three. Bruce continue to work for the brack northbound seventy five near Shepherd. Then he's slowing tramping just a bit. Adam Lachlan Better News southbound seventy five. They cleared the wreck up up Tylersville. All wings are open and they cleared the wreck east found Fort Washington Way. Traffic's still heavy approaching the tunnel. Shot ingram on fifty five KR and seen the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six forty fifty five KRC detalk station. A very very happy Tuesday. Hope you can join the listener lunch High Green Brewery, Brentwood. Group of tomorrow will be there about eleven thirty. And yes, Congressman winscherp you are invited if you can make it. But I understand I'm not putting you on the spot. He is in studio, retired now enjoying civilian life. I guess sort of kind of maybe not trying to find a job. Okay, yeah, he's unemployed. Anyhow, don't feel sorry for brad Winstrop. We're working on that. We were talking about over the break before we get to the COVID thing. You did express some measure of concern that this sort of a growing problem with bird flu. Millions of chickens have been slaughtered. It's obviously exists in the wild bird population as well. There have been human cases of folks that have contracted this bird flu. I don't know that they've ever definitively determined that human to human exposure is possible, But we can sort of see the riding on the wall.
Speaker 4: Has it been you let my listeners know. Well, the first I'm just reading right here, thirteen hours ago. First US bird flu death is announced in Louisiana and Brian. That's death.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about like human to human if I breathe on you, like COVID, you're gonna get it kind of thing. Yeah, that I don't Yeah, I don't think it's been coming from him.
Speaker 4: I will tell you, you know, as part of the Pandemic subcommittee. Yeah, well yeah, I went to Cambodian laos. We went to the wet markets. I mean, and you got people dressed like their landing on the moon, swabbing the birds orally rectillly look, you know, doing surveillance on for viruses. Really yeah, you know, it's just too much a part of their culture. You're not going to get rid of these things. I mean, you don't have you I'm surprised. I'm surprised.
Speaker 1: I mean, they have the wet markets, and that's part of their culture. They're not going to go away. But I'm surprised they have the the hazmat suit guys going around even inspecting the web areas.
Speaker 4: We're helping with that, the United States USA I D is helping with that, and they don't have Okay, yeah, they don't have enough.
Speaker 1: Did that make it into the Festivus report from Senator rant Paul That might have Listen, man, we can disagree on the propriety of US paying to do their work, but go ahead.
Speaker 4: Well, the idea is one it's a little bit of a diplomatic tool because obviously they've huge Chinese influence in those countries. They don't even talk about COVID when we went there, don't even want to talk about it, and for a variety of reasons. For maybe for the same reason the Biden administration didn't really want to talk about it at least the origins, right, but they're concerned. They're very grateful for this help because we're training people to be able to do this work on their own. But while we were there, there was an eleven year old girl who died from this a rural and so able to quarantine the area. Pretty well, let me say that you mean the bird flow, yes, yes, and able to quarantine the area pretty well, but sadly, you know, she passed away. But you obviously the first thing you want to do is prevent any further spread, and so learning more about it. But it was interesting because I happened to be talking to Robert Redfield yesterday, who was Trump's CDC director, who was basically pushed aside during COVID by Fauci. And we'll get into what the future holds for what we should be doing. Is he's working on treatments. You know, you talk about monoclonal antibodies, anti virals, those are the types of things. Because what we learned, and what was really relatively ignored, especially by the left, was that the vaccine that we developed for COVID, I think it saved a lot of lives, but I was in favor of it for the people that were dying from COVID, yeah, and and nots Yeah. Yeah, you knew who was dying from it, and so that's that was the priority, but not forcing it on everyone who doesn't didn't seem vulnerable to death anyway. But besides that, we knew that you could still get COVID with with this vaccine, and I think the as you're investing in vaccines, which doctor Redfield said that the Biden administration is putting more into vaccine production for avian flu or bird flu. Uh, they're working, they're working on treatments, right, and so we needed that more. And I said that early on, we need to be focusing on treatments like anti virals and monoclonal antibodies rather than and just this type this type of a vaccine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole discussion of vaccines has really been turned on its head because of the COVID nineteen mr NA type of vaccine.
Speaker 4: Correct it is? I mean, I know there are conspiracy theories out there, there are legitimate studies out there, There's all kinds of stuff, but it's you know, you got RFK Junior now out there saying, you know, Nick's no vaccines. And I've got listeners in my listening audience that think, you know, getting a polio vaccine is a bad idea. Now, now I'm glad we had a polio vaccine because I didn't end up in an iron lung.
Speaker 2: You know, it worked.
Speaker 4: We've eradicated polio thanks to vaccines. So you know, I'm not a no vaccine guy.
Speaker 1: But these new mRNA type deals, and especially since it didn't help, I mean, you just got done pointing out he didn't stop you from getting it, It didn't stop you from spreading it. It may have reduced, you know, the severity of the illness, but in the final analysis, you get sticking something in your body that it didn't go through clinical trials expedited. The pharmaceutical company got an emergency use authorization, which frees them from any liability associated with all of the multitude of problems that have since surfaced because the entire planet served as one giant testing event, right, basically real quick go ahead.
Speaker 4: Would the FDA have approved the COVID nineteen vaccine knowing what we know now if they tried to bring it to market, I'll make it even worse for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, good?
Speaker 4: There was political well, we discovered there was political pressure to move up the full FDA approval of the COVID nineteen vaccine to where two people in the FDA left resigned from the FDA overconcerned over concerns that this is being sped up. And it was being sped up. And if you notice, it was the military who just waited, waited because the Secretary Austin Secretary of Austin was getting a lot. He wanted to put that mandate in right away, and people said, well, it's not even been fully FDA approved. So political pressure came in and moved it up by months, and that's why people resigned from the FDA. They did that. The next day he came out with the mandate. All right, pause, because I know my listeners are just screaming at the radios or their iHeartMedia software.
Speaker 1: Why how did this become political? I'm gonna ask that question. We get back and get the answer from Congress from weinzup. As soon as I mentioned Emby Federal Credit UNI, which is a better way to bank. I love the folks at Emory Federal Credit Union. I be banking with him for a long long time. And while I do I see I keep my big bank account, I don't mention the numerical specific bank that I have a regular account with. But you know, I get better customer service at Emory, which I really really appreciate. And if you refer your friends, if you're a member at Emy Federal Credit Union, how about twenty five dollars just by referring a family member or a friend they become a member at Emory Federal Credit Union. You're both gonna get a twenty five dollars twenty five dollars payment just from spreading the word about the benefits of banking with Emory, which I'm doing right now. And I'm not going to get any cash feed for if you sign up and become a member with Emory, but I'm recommending it strongly so you can earn a little extra cash and help your loved one's unlock a world of financial opportunities. The rates are great again, customer service is great. Visit Emory FCU dot org for all the details. Certain restrictions do apply. Emory FCU dot org and the lass number four zero one zero eight seven federally insured by NCUA Equal Housing.
Speaker 5: Lender fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Here it is your channeline first one to wether forecasts. Going to have a cloudy day to day. I f flories possible later this evening high at twenty six down to six overnight, more flores possible twenty three or high tomorrow cloudy again overnight three you heard it, three degrees and a high a twenty six on Thursday overnight Will of eight and again cloudy both day and night fifteen.
Speaker 4: Right now it's time for traffic.
Speaker 2: From the UCLP Traffic Center.
Speaker 3: You see Health Weight Loss Center offers comprehensive OBCD Karen advanced surgical expertise called five one three ninety three nine to two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Crews are working with the wreck northbound seventy five above Shepherd that has the right two lanes blocked off. Traffic heavyer out of Lackland eastbound Fort Washington Waste still a bit slow after an earlier accident before the tunnel.
Speaker 2: Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 1: Sixty two fifty five here see the talk station. Brian Thomas in studio Congressman former retired brad Winstrip. All right, the burning question you summarized that you pointed out they rushed the COVID nineteen vaccine. In fact, people quit the FDA because of concerns over rushing it too and.
Speaker 4: Making people take it too soon. We didn't test it enough. We're worried about it. What might the consequences be? But political forces came to bear and they advanced it and pushed it out too soon. How did this become political and why would this such urgency to get this vaccine now when they had no idea whether or not it was going to be harmful to humanity. Yeah, it's it's it's really bizarre in that way, Brian, And you're exactly right. I mean, emergency use was put out and it was restricted to who should get the vaccine. I mean, I think Operation work Speed was successful, but people weren't honest for what had been created. You know, you'd hear these peel this is safe and effective. You don't know that, you know, you know, out of those words when the vaccine has not gone through proper clinical trials. Wear it. It went through, It went through good clinical trials, but what it proved was it's not one hundred percent safe and effective. And that's what people heard, right, people heard, you know, oh, this thing is safe and effective. I went through this with the ranking member Democrat ranking member who was a physician, and I said, you shouldn't say that because people here one hundred percent and it's not because we know from the trials, people still got COVID, they were less likely to be hospitalized, they were less likely to die, So let's use it for the most vulnerable. We didn't go out and protect the most vulnerable. All of a sudden, it's like we're pushing this on everybody. That didn't make any sense, and so emergency use was one thing. But the Biden administration wanted to just get it out there. They put pressure on the FDA to speed it up, speed it up, fully approve it. Why I don't know, because they wanted to push it out. Like the Secretary of Defense, General Austin, he was waiting, just waiting, and the public pressure saying well, you shouldn't put it out is a mandate. He's the American military fighting force was pushing to hurry up and inject all of our fighting force. And what happens? I mean, think about it. If there was something far more devastating associated with the COVID nineteen vaccine that we only learned six, eight, ten months after the fact, our entire fighting force could have been potentially wiped out. Why because they wanted to rush and hurry up and oculate everyone. That doesn't make any sense to me. Well, these look our fighting force are healthy. People are the least likely to succomb and COVID. I mean, for most people. I had a terrible battle that we had it for six weeks. I was miserable. It sucked. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. And I think it's because I just got to know with my last cancer treatment, my immune system was knocked out. That's exactly right. I was co morbid condition at the time. But most of the children who got it it was like getting a cold, common cold. No one of the vast majority people who got COVID died from it. It was the very, very sick, the co morbid conditioned folks. So why rush it out? It doesn't make sense to me. Now I'm pushing it on children, And fortunately our pediatrician for my kids said, I don't see where the benefits outweigh the risk. And as I was talking to doctor Redfield just yesterday, former CDC director, he said, there's a large number of vaccine injuries out there and they haven't been processed and bedded. You know, you don't have the cardiomyopathy kind of stuff from the other all variety of things. Brian, you know, we saw I mean, there was a member of Congress and she said that from her vaccines. As a child, she got gian Bray syndrome. You know, she most people it goes away, but you know, she had that. She had those concerns, but she did get vaccinated after talking to her doctor. She had a choice. So she was probably vulnerable with other medical conditions that the doctor said, I think you should the benefits out where they're in with our kids and with our military.
Speaker 2: No one knew.
Speaker 4: No one knew they they weren't they weren't vulnerable. I was told that I needed a booster to go to Germany. I had two doses of Pfizer and I got COVID later. The only reason I knew I got COVID is because I couldn't smell garlic salt. And so when they told me I needed a booster, I said, let's check my antibodies and tea cells. Well on the Capitol Hill, they said, oh, we don't, we can't do tea cells. I said, okay, it's check my antibodies. A strong number was forty. My number was eight hundred and twenty one. No doctor's gonna and I survived. And I survived COVID right didn't even know I had it.
Speaker 1: Well, And that's the other thing. Follow up T cell check from me. They it was off the charts. I mean it was like ten thousand or twelve thousand. I mean I had more T cells that had fought off COVID after I had a naturally occurring about of the COVID nineteen experience. My body has a natural immunity, which is duh, kind of the way God created us. Will continue with Congressman wantcha will die into the report. He presided it with the investigation, and it is a whopper of a report. Don't go away, a full rundown of the biggest headlines. There's minutes away at the top of the hour.
Speaker 4: A critical message, but it's important.
Speaker 3: Fifty five krs the talk station voices, am.
Speaker 5: So glad we have you heard daily, you know, the only voice.
Speaker 2: Of reason on the radio. Fifty five KR the talk station.
Speaker 4: Seven five hey, big five RC talkstation.
Speaker 1: Well we started early, but early is better when you're talking about the origins of COVID nineteen. With Congressman Brad Winster now retired, he's out looking for a job. So if you see him hanging out the home depot, be sure and pick him up.
Speaker 4: He needs he needs to.
Speaker 1: Work anyhow, Congressan Winstrip, It's been a pleasure having you in here. We've been talking about We started with a little bird flu, which you said does represent a bit of a problem and could be a concern for us as we move forward, of course, on the heels of COVID nineteen, which is fresh in everyone's recollection. You discussed specifically the rush to get that vaccine out before it had been, in my opinion, adequately tested. The idea that the folks in the America's military were anxious to hurriedly bring it out and inject our military forces early. That raised so many red flags for me. We talked about the idea that you know, American military forces and the age group that they're in along with children, and the vast majority of humanity was not really debilitated by getting COVID nineteen. It was like going through the flu. Yes, there are people who got bad cases of it, but this rush to get it out it became politicized, and so our conversation moved over to how did this become politicized? The old idea of COVID nineteen and what started in nature. It started the Wuhan Institute of Virology. It became verboten topic online. It was removed from social media. If you talked about this starting from the Wuhan Institute of Technology and a Virology and I don't understand why, what big difference is there if we talk about it point we were working with the Chinese. You want to call it gain a Function research or you want to call it widget research. We're there, We're at the Institute of Virology, American scientists. We are funding it with money.
Speaker 4: That is a fact, Jack, How did that become a verboten topic of conversation to even talk about it when everyone sort of found, you know, figured out pretty quickly early on that we have a physical presence there. This isn't like some secret Chinese lab like the Iranians building nuclear weapons underground. Man, we know they're over there, but we don't have guys in there unless they're spies. We have a physical presence and we got money in our hands. Handing it over to the Chinese government, said well that part is exactly right. We were funding gain a Function research in Wuhan, China. And doctor Fauci can say, well, that isn't the right definition, and this and that that's wordsmithing. But everyone has a pretty good understanding of what was taking place, especially your listeners. I would say, I'm pretty educated as following it as best they could. You know. Let's let me let me go back a little bit, just on a lot of things. I went to China probably eight years ago before this type of stuff ever blew up. I can't go there now. They don't really like me these days. But you don't want to go, you know. I don't know about yeah, so, but you know, I said, I talked to him. I said, look, there's a lot of things that we can do in the health fields together. When I get my journals, my surgical journals, right, you know, there are articles written by Chinese surgeons. You know, this is non controversial stuff, right, and you can take a look at this. At the time, I argued, quit sending fentanyl to the United States of America, right, but you know, to you know, fast forward, our State Department in two thousand and five had said publicly that China was working on bioweapons. In twenty fifteen, China, their Academy of Military Medical Science, wrote a book talking about coronaviruses as bioweapons. There were public comments by Chinese scientists over the years, some stating they had concerns about coronaviruses being bioweapons, and others just saying yeah, they could be sure. Right, So you see them talking about it. We've admitted that they were working on this, and where are they doing this in Wuhan, China. Yeah, okay, you have the Wuhan Institute of Rology, which, once COVID became a pandemic, was taken over by the military. You had China covering things up from Vergaan, not letting the WHO in President g telling President Trump telling that Doctor Tedrose at the WHO saying hey, we've got this under control. It's under control.
Speaker 3: No it was not.
Speaker 4: He restricted travel, He restricted travel within the country. President she did, yeah, but allowed it to go out internationally. You know. So all the red flags are there. So let's go to what you were talking about about us doing research there. So EcoHealth Alliance is the company, if you will, that was doing the gain of function research in China. They went to DARPA Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency to try and get the grant and they were turned down. As we go back into their emails, and this is doctor Peter Dazak of EcoHealth Alliance. So try to follow the bouncing ball here. I know a lot of players here and working with doctor Ralph Barrick in North Carolina who in twenty fifteen wrote the article published the article with doctor Zenglisi and China about how they have created kaimera chimera. If you look it up, it's the horseman right. You've taken two things and put them together made one. The idea was you take parts of different viruses and put them together. They showed that capability in twenty fifteen. So here's Peter Dazik of EcoHealth Alliance in emails with Ralph Barrack in North Carolina and Zenglishi in China saying we're going to go to DARPA this is in our Defense Advanced Research for a grant to do this gain of function research. He goes, We're going to tell them this is in the emails. We're going to tell them that we're going to do all this in North Carolina. But once we get the money, we'll do this in China at a BSL two lab okay, which is not as safe. There's three and four they're safer. We'll do it at a BSL two and save money. Ralph Berrick in North Carolina, to his credit, says, I'm not doing that right, I'm not doing that. This needs to be done at three or four, etc. Daazik. In the back of my head, I'm thinking, no, this does not need to be done. Stop doing this.
Speaker 2: But at all.
Speaker 4: If you're going to do it, though, you got to have it at a high level lab, not a leaky lab. Yes, so yeah, which we know yes, had leaks. So he goes to DARPA and says, no, we're gonna spells it out. We want to do this in China. DARPA says no, no, no, no, going.
Speaker 1: Back to the whole idea of bio weapons, it's too risky because you're you're creating this chimera thing which allows the manipulation of these viruses to maybe specifically target certain select people like exactly Jews or white people, or Northern Europeans or black people or I mean our DNA is broken down differently.
Speaker 4: I mean they're doing cancer research. It's mind blowing tailor made to attack your specific cancer. And if they can do that, they can tailor make one of these these biologic weapons to kill a certain segment of society while freeing everybody else. So DARPA under defense says, no, too risky, We're not funding a grant like that. So now he goes over to NIH National Institute's Health who runs that, Francis Collins, and this would come through NIAI D who runs that, Tony Falci, Tony Fauci.
Speaker 2: All right, So.
Speaker 4: In twenty eleven, Collins and Fauci had written articles saying, therefore gain of function research and why do they want to do that? Their basic premise, if I can break it down for the listeners, is that if we can create a virus that may arrive from nature, that may arrive from nature, and have the cure for it, then there's nothing we can't cure if it aris okay. Twenty twelve, in an interview with Tony Fauci, someone I asks, after understanding more about gain of function research, says, well, aren't you concerned that it might get out of a lab create a pandemic. Doctor Fauci's response was, and I'm paraphrasing, well, I think the benefits out weigh the risk. I think it's very low risk that it would get out of the lab, and the benefits out weigh the risk. He's never contradicted that he's never gone back and said, well, maybe I should have thought differently about this. No whoops moment, No no, no, no, I had no not allowed to go that and condemn yourself. But anyway, so here we are, so the money goes out. What's even worse, Brian, and this is what we discovered through this report period, is how did this grant get out? What's the process? Doctor Fauci tells us in this transcribed interview. He said, well, you know, people propose these things, they go to a committee here at NIAI D Advisory committee if you will, they review it, and boy, once they approve it, I just sign it. At one point he said, he said, we have billions of dollars of grants coming through here. I can't know what they all are. So who's responsible? So he said, but look, EcoHealth Alliance wasn't complying with the grant. They were supposed to do periodic reporting of what they were doing and especially if they created something that increased in pathogenicity in other words, became more dangerous. That happened, and they didn't do it. They were two years late with their report. All kinds of excuses. Well, in a world in.
Speaker 1: A government that is this big and fishing out this much money and has no idea where the money is coming from, or where it's going or what it's being used for. That's how we end up with shrimp on treadmill studies. And that's how we end up with a Department of Defense that can't even pass an audit eight times in a row. How the hell is anyone expected EcoHealth Alliance the report on its own oversight?
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 4: Is there someone saying around tapping their fingers, going, hey, you got health as the Lions, but is behind it's supposed to be a report to us by now? And that was that person doesn't exist. That was my exact question to doctor Fauci. I said, does a red flag go up when they're not adhering to the tenants of the of the grant? And he said, oh, that's over in compliance. I don't have anything to do with that. Yeah, And I said, well, how about who's got oversight over a lab of the lab in an adversarial country that's doing dangerous research? Who has oversight over that? And he said, oh, I wouldn't even know how to do that. Let's continue us to fix uh we've got a lot of problems on our hands. Seven to seventeen fifty five. Carcy talks as more. We have retired Congress from drad Weinster. It's frightening stuff we're learning here this morning on the morning show. Fast and Pro Roofing not frightening awesome. They are truly awesome, A plus with better business breial honesty. There's a rare commodity in roofing business, and that is people who are honest and will give you an honest assessment of your and that's where Fast and Pro comes in. Just absolutely wonderful folks. I mean there were a whole businesses generated based upon the fact that they're honest and they are absolutely the best in the business when it comes to the quality of the roofing work they do. And it's more than just roofs, although they do every kind of roof out there. You want a metal roof instead of a shingle roof, you want a shingle roof. If you need a shingle roof replace, they'll automatically upgrade you to that PRO fifty years Shingle certainty Landmark PRO fifty so you don't have to worry about deciding between a twenty five year and a fifty year warranty, get the fifty it's automatic upgrade. But if you want custom copper work done, if you want box cutters built, rebuilt, they do everything, plus exterior projects like sighting and railing and other things. I always recommend go to the website and take a look at the work. It's gorgeous and that's why they have an A plus the better business Viereau. Of course I love the work they did on my home, and of course Eric, my daughter's fiance. Maybe the guy taking a look at your roof, and he's an honest kid too. I wouldn't have approved it wasn't five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five. Schedule that free inspection and free quote five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five online Fasten Fast and Fasten proroofing dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 4: The music we listen to all Jenna Night First one of one four ks says today's going to be high on twenty six.
Speaker 1: Few evening flories are possible, overnights and floris as well. Low of six degrees to Marris high twenty three partly cloudy skies, a low of three overnight and a mostly cloudy Thursday with I have twenty six overnight little of eight parenthetically fifteen degrees right now traffic time from the U see.
Speaker 3: Traffic center you see upwait Boss Center offers comprehensive ovcity care and advanced search to go expertise cap five one three nine three nine.
Speaker 2: Two two sixty three. That's nine three nine.
Speaker 3: Two two sixty three two rex cs pound two seventy five one after Hamilton on the left, one after Winton on the right, north pound seven five cruiser working with the wreck on the left hand side.
Speaker 2: After you got passed Mitchell all clear.
Speaker 3: Northbound seventy five above Shepherd Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 4: If you have a fair city talk station.
Speaker 1: Knee deep in the COVID report, Congressman retired brad winster Benz Studio, And of course he's sitting in front of the how many pages five hundred.
Speaker 4: Five hundred and twenty pages report and seventeen pages or recommendations for the future, which I hope the next Congress takes up.
Speaker 1: Okay, because we got bird flue of fairness in the face and that may or may not be you know, need these recommendations, but we are learning a whole lot in the aftermath of the lies that have been spread on its probably more lies than COVID nineteen cases out in the world. They rushed the vaccine, They denied that this was a lab created phenomenon, and in fact, there were people that did the research you mentioned off air, the FBI. They did, they looked into this extentensively, and there were many people who concluded this was at least potentially, if not likely, created in a lab. Now, with given the history of what you've explained to my listening audience and me about working with and these chimeras and the creation of things that make them more communicable for the purposes of bioweapons, scary who came up with the whole idea this came out of a wet market? And why given the viability and the reality of all the prior reporting and the admission that this work.
Speaker 4: Is being done and has been done in the name of looking for bioweapons, why the absolute outright denial and why the ignoring of what the FBI concluded, which this this came out of the one in studibrology. Yeah, and the confidence in that from the Intelligence Committee, which I've served on for ten years, has increased with things we find. So keep in mind that our report as we put it out is unclass I hope that there's other things that will be declassified in the next because you know they exist, you just can't talk about correct. Yeah, that I think that, you know, more compelling and help make the case that perfect came from the lab. Yeah, but let's let's talk about motive for a second, please you. So China has every motive to say this came from nature. They don't want to They don't want to be responsible for these millions and millions of deaths, right and you know, you know, first of all, no country wants to say, hey, come visit China, spend your money here. Guess what, We've got a virus that's killing people by the millions, Right, So they they have all kinds of motives to cover it up because they don't want to talk about their buy a weapons program. They wouldn't want to do that. Then they don't want to be at fault for any of this. Right. Then you have in the United States, you know, what's the motive here, Well, we were funding gain function research in China, and we have top level government scientists who were in favor of this type of research, and so it behooves them to say that it came from nature. Now you can go further into what we discovered in the report is those that came out and wrote what's known as proximal origins, where a group of international scientists who do gain a function research or invested in this type of research, so they write an article that says it came from nature. They were put together and assembled by, amongst others, doctor Fauci and doctor Collins, and a gentleman named Jeremy Farrar, which I won't get into his background, but they put this group together. When we get their internal messages, whether it's slack messages or their emails, they're saying that this thing looks engineered. They're saying it looks engineered.
Speaker 1: And they find the scenes are saying it looks engineers among themselves are saying it looks engineered out loud. Though they're saying it came from that we market, they.
Speaker 4: Say, we can't rule out it's engineered. They're saying all these things, and they said Christian Anderson said in his internal messaging, said, my focus is to disprove the lab leak theory. They say, imagine what this will do to international harmony if someone of credibility says that this came from the lab. These are the things they're saying. These are the things that they were saying in their internal emails. So they have a lot of motive to say that it came from nature, so they write proximal origins. Doctor Fauci, probably without the president or vice president even knowing, suddenly steps up on the White House lawn and says, I've got this report just in and by the way, it wasn't peer reviewed, and it was full of assumptions, and it says this this came from nature, and you know, here's how, and a bunch of scientific gobbledy goop. But they completely ignored the idea that it could have come from the lab. And doctor Fauci said, this is definitive. These are brilliant evolutionary virologists, et cetera. And so trying to make it case closed. And that's only after doctor Collins said to doctor Fauci in an email, can't you do more to put down this lab leak my word, And the very same day that he says this on the White House Lawn, the author, doctor Christian Anderson, is saying in his emails, we still can't rule out that this is engineered. Stick around. It's seven point twenty eight fifty five k. See you talk station Affordable Imaging Imaging MRI, CT scans, echo cardograms, lung screenings. They are very affordable at affordable imaging services, unlike the hospital where they're not period end of story. MRI thirty five hundred dollars five grand for a CT scan, separate bill for the radiologists report. This is the kind of money you're going to be facing if you go to the hospital imaging department. Oh but my insurance will cover it. What you're out of pocket? You got a cope, and how can you justify five thousand dollars for a CT scan? We you can get one for four hundred and fifty dollars with the same kind of equipment and professionals operating it. If you go to affordable imaging services, you hate the contrast with that CT scan? Okay, six hundred bucks and you can tack on an extra bill for the contrast too. Parenthetically, if you go to the hospital imaging department. Look, they're fat cash couse for the hospitals. That's the bottom line. If you don't care about overhead, if you're looking for flashy this and that, and you're not interested in paying the rest of the hospital's bills, like for air conditioning, empty rooms and everything else that goes along with it. Affordable imaging services is there for you. Same kind of equipment professionals operating and echo cardogram four hundred and ninety five bucks, ultrasound two hundred and fifty bucks. Go ahead, call the hospital imaging department, find out what your out of pocket responsibility is going to be in then and say you know what Thomas's right? Do what he did? Which I did? I want to?
Speaker 1: I got I CT scan there five one three seven, five three eight thousand. You have a choice when it comes to your medical care, save heap loads of money five one three seven, five three eight thousand. Online it's affordable medimaging dot Com fifty five car the talk station.
Speaker 4: I love it joined the millions all rep n forecast.
Speaker 1: We have a high twenty six days and evening floorries dropping to six degrees over nine Floridas are still possible to tomorrows high twenty three with clouds overnight cloudy and three and on Thursday mostly cloudy day with a high twenty six. Right now fourteen time for traffic from.
Speaker 3: The UC out Traffic Center you see Healthweight Moss Center offers comprehensive OBCD Karen and Fans surgical expert tease call five one three nine three nine two two sixty three.
Speaker 2: That's nine three nine twenty.
Speaker 3: Two sixty three East two seventy five wrecked after Hamilton Avenue wreck after winning slow approaching boat northbound. Seventy five are wrecked near Mitchell on the west side. The latest disease found on the latter role near Redding, wrote Chuck Ingram up fifty five krs the talk.
Speaker 1: Station at fifty five KRC the talk station mind blowing. That's how I described this conversation with now retired Congressman Brian Winsterrip going over the report that was released, the declassified report, and without giving me any specifics, I don't get any extra information off air, at least regard with regard to the sensitive nature of the unreleased information. Congressman Winstrip is optimist, or at least hopeful that ultimately you and I will get the unreleased version of this report, because everything we're learning this morning is absolutely it's just it's frightening quite frankly, do you believe on any level, Congressman, after interviewing all these people and going through this whole chain of events.
Speaker 4: That, given.
Speaker 1: The bio weapons research that's being done in China and this is a component of it, that this virus may have been released intentionally, recognizing as we must if you look at the statistics, you know, global population is seven plus billion people. A lot of people got sick with coronavirus, me included, but a tiny like flu like percentage died from it. That they would release it intentionally to see how quickly it spread, to see what kind of you know, reaction the world had, just to see, you know, if it sort of kind of worked, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, no, I do.
Speaker 4: And and they're sick minded enough, remember they you know, they promote and demand abortion. They don't know, I know, respect for human life. Adolf Hitler is a great example. He'll exterminate an entire population of people if he got the there are evil, and there's evil in the world, and they're part of it enhance his tools of power, right right, Yeah, so no, I think I don't think that's the case. I do. I do think from everything I've seen that the lab leak theory is most likely and it was an accidental leak, and I'll just leave it at that, But I tend to go with that. But the wet Market, for example, I think was the first super spread spreader. There were cases before the Wet Market, and you even had well.
Speaker 1: Once it gets released from the lab, if it's out in humanity and there's one person maybe that worked at the Institute of Virology, that went over to the Wet Market gets some dinner, that's where the heavy concentration of people in closed quarters are, right. Yeah, It's like it'd be like going to a concert and standing around breathing on everybody. Yeah, no, exactly right. And you never found an animal that had well. Yeah, so you know, you can go through all those animals, you'd think you'd find it in one of them. And I'm sure China would love it. Early on, I thought I wouldn't be surprised if China injects some animals with COVID. Well, the panglin, that's a whole nother story because it's the receptor binding domain. I'm gonna start talking over the Lord. It's a receptor binding domain of COVID nineteen that matches that of a of a pangolin corona virus. The backbone of COVID nineteen matches largely that of certain bat viruses. But the key, the key to make it more infectious was adding a furein cleavage site. Fure and cleavage site is kind of like R two D two's arm right, when R two D two can stick that arm at and get into any system. Okay, The fure and cleavage site is what the receptor binding momone, It sticks to your cell, but the fure and cleavage site penetrates yourself.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what made it infectious to use. Yes, made it much more infectious to you, especially cells in our respiratory system. Okay, So that was the Eco Health Alliance proposal they wanted to do. To do that, hey, let's put a cleavage site in there. Yes, like, hey, what's this? You know it's it's Lord Almighty. It's really dangerous and you know, look good intentions or not by anybody, I think the fright should have been there and I will tell you today and people will agree with me. Gain a function research can be done through AI. You can take the sequences the viruses that were getting from animals through surveillance and through wastewater, et cetera, and take a look at them, and AI can then put it supplant different receptor binding domains or if you're in cleavage site and have a good idea of predictability of whether this may emerge from nature and how infectious it may be. We don't need to be truly making the virus. Okay, you know what? And I just one great positive thumbs up for artificial intelligence along those lines. Stick around.
Speaker 1: We're gonna continue our discussion, Congressman Windstrip in studio. First, for in exchange, get your imported car traditional European or any Asian manufacturer car fixed for less with a full warranty on parts and service.
Speaker 4: You gotta boil it down. That's it.
Speaker 1: Bottom line is your bottom line save a lot of money by going to foreign exchange. My son's gonna be taking a hondover.
Speaker 2: It's his now.
Speaker 1: We give it to him for Christmas. Let him deal with it. Many miles is that thing's gone on it?
Speaker 2: But you know what.
Speaker 1: Austin and the crew of Foreign Exchange has kept that thing alive and they're going to continue to do so. He's taking it in there tomorrow to have it looked at.
Speaker 2: That's what they do.
Speaker 4: It's Westchester location. That's where Austin the crew of AC certified Master technicians will take wonderful care of you and you will save money versus the dealer.
Speaker 1: So trust them. You do leave with a full warranty on parts and service. Five one three, six, four six, twenty six Tylersville Road exit off of seventy five, Go east to Kingland Drive.
Speaker 4: It's two streets. Hang right, you're there.
Speaker 1: Five one three, six, four four, twenty six, twenty six online Foreign X form the letter X dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 4: Men. The New Year's.
Speaker 1: Most Exciting day today is ISS Channel nine high twenty six overy night, little six, flurries possible this evening and overnight tomorrows high twenty three, partly cloudy overnight little three and a high twenty six on Thursday.
Speaker 4: Right now fifteen degrees tiber traffick from.
Speaker 3: The UCLP Traffic Center. Uc Health Weight Boss Center offers comprehensive OBCD care and advanced surgical expertise called five one three ninety three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Crews are working with an accident low lane. He's found on the latter on at reading Road two Rex. He spent two seventy five one after Hamilton one after Whitton traffic slows approaching boat Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven forty one forty two fifty five KAC detalk station Congress from Winstrop in studio talking COVID nineteen. The report is out, the declassified version. We seem to have almost one hundred percent definitively proven that it was the Wuhuan. In pseudivirology, gain of function. Research was being done, we were paying for it.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 1: This is well documented in the emails of exchange between the principles behind the scenes, even though they denied it outright. The main reason I have come away with, and this is kind of where I want to boil it down, Congress from Winstrom. This is really kind of all about money. If you find out or if we the American people or the world finds out there doing gain of function research. Then the grants might stop. If COVID nineteen would spread globally and did kill millions of people, I will grant you been sick in hundreds of millions of people, and it was created in a lab, we might be.
Speaker 4: Inclined to say, you know what, stop that. I'm sorry, no more grant money for you. This is that? Can I boil it down to that sort of minimalist conclusion, Well, it's it's not just grant money, you know What's what's China's motive. They don't want to be blamed for this, even if it came from nature, because they want people to come and visit China. So it's their tourist industry. Sure, and it's and it's it's hurt their economy, you know. So then you get to our government. We've been funding gain of function research. So you don't want to say it came from from no connection with it, from all ad we were there, Oh my god? Right, right, So you want to back away from it, you'd rather say it came from nature. The international scientists that are doing this type of research, as well as our funding of it, as we have have, have a motive because they get their money through grants, and so you know, look, we just found so many things, Brian, through this whole process. You have doctor doctor Morins, who's Fauci's deputy, talking to doctor Dazik, who runs EcoHealth Alliance, who's doing the gain of function research in China. We found in his emails his official email. He says, start emailing me on my Gmail because these think it he blanks, are FOI me Freedom of Information Act where we can get his official documents. And he said, and I'll and I'll delete anything I don't want In the New York Times, I mean, and then you dig further. I mean, every rock we looked under, we found another rock to look under. And it's just really disappointing that this is our government today and our agencies need to be brought under control in a big way.
Speaker 1: Well, and that is a tough row to ho. It's certainly something worth trying at least, because right now there is zero accountability. Very quickly here, before we go to the break, we just identified in a sort of summary form, various reasons why we were all collectively lied to and the motivations behind it. How about corruption, we know the Biden administration has been paid handsomely millions of dollars by the Chinese Communist Party, funneled through Hunter Biden. For example, remember this, you know, this whole discussion reminds me the fifty one, you know, CIA operating for intelligence intelligence that oh this has all the year marks of Russian inclusion. We knew that was a lie, and they knew that was a lie when they wrote it. This sounds a lot like that. But in terms of one other motivation, not wanting to blame the Chinese regardless of our fingerprints being on and connected with the research, is I mean any thought that maybe certain members of Congress or the president is corrupt and the Chinese had the goods on them for example.
Speaker 4: Well, this is brad Winstrop talking now, Brian. I mean just by looking at the things that we do know, you know, Hunter Biden was getting money from people all around the world, you know, through his using his father's name and influence through that, and you know we got information and how much for the big guy? Well who's the big guy? You know, it's you know everyone can you know know it's Joe Biden. Now he's gone and pardoned his son for the last century. Perhaps I'm exaggerating there, but you know, anything he's done, you know, but that doesn't mean you still can't investigate, and you still can't get him under oath for things you just may not be able to prosecute him for him, is what I understand. But certainly there's they're they're compromised. They're compromised in so many ways. The family is at least and so whether it's the whole administration or an administration is protecting the compromise President. You know, it's it's interesting that Joe Biden met with President she not that long ago and there was no reporting that they he even brought up COVID. He didn't even say, like, you know how your people doing, you know how how you guys you know, managing with COVID and and the fallout of COVID. Still at this point you don't you don't even talk about about COVID. So you know, there's there's is the notion that the Biden family is compromised and so let's just let but let this be water under the bridge. Those were Adam shiftsword two years ago with their report two years ago from the intelligence many was that well, let's just not look for the origins of COVID. It's water under the bridge, and it's like, come on, you know, this is not this is not how it works in America. You know the American people, you know, are the government. They are the owners of the government. They are and you know, those who do not study the mistakes of the past are destined to repeat them, which is why you look into this so it doesn't happen again. Seven seven.
Speaker 1: If you have ks DE talk station one more with the retired Congressman brad Winstrip after otor Exit od O r XIT. That's the website od O r XIT no e odor exit gets rid of the odors. Any odor you could come up with, you can go ahead and try to stump them, and if you have something really nasty, call them up ahead of time. There's a total free number at otor exit dot com. You say, listen, here's my problem, and they will recommend one of the odor exsit products to the extent you can't figure out which one to buy on your own. It's all right there. Smoke, mold, mildew's skunk spray, any kind of pet odor you got, you know, catbox odors, all of it, mold mildew and it's one hundred percent guaranteed one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. If you use it as directed and it doesn't get rid of the odor, you get your money back.
Speaker 4: Order it online.
Speaker 1: It'll be about on your porch by tomorrow, as long as you order before three PMS overnight delivery from otorexit dot com, or buy it locally if you can't stand the odor anymore, buy it locally today. Go to oto exit dot com and just type in I think your zip code is a search engine.
Speaker 2: Right there.
Speaker 4: Otor exit dot com works on everything except the stench of politics.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 1: Justin Willine Well onetherfoerecast, we got a floris possible to seeding. I have twenty six today overnight lil of six twenty three to the high tomorrow at partly cloudy. Sky's overnight lil of three partly cloudy and a mostly cloudy day Thursday, high at twenty six seventeen.
Speaker 4: Right now, trying for traffic.
Speaker 2: From the Ucumtramphing Center, can you see health?
Speaker 3: Waite Ball Center offers comprehensive of bcity care and advanced search of co expertise called five one three ninety three nine two two sixty three.
Speaker 2: That's nine three nine two two six three.
Speaker 3: This accident stop Pound seventy five just below one twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Traffic starting to back up a bit.
Speaker 3: Eastpound two seventy five slows past two rex Hamilton Avenue and after Winton East Pound Lateral there's an accident at reading left side.
Speaker 2: Chuck King ramon fifty five. Care see the talk station.
Speaker 4: Seven fifty one. Could you have their CD talk station?
Speaker 1: You could talk for hours and hours with the tire congressman Wednesday about this COVID report which just came out. Uh, he's going to give you the details on it because you can read it for yourself. It's broken down, it's got footnotes, it's got references. But real quickly, before we get to that information, which I know you want to pass along to the listeners in summary fashion, why the reluctance to allow different treatment methodologies. We have a new virus that's exploded in the planet. It's COVID nineteen. I know they came out with this emergency use authorization, you know, a pharmaceutical which the pharmaceutical company was paid handsomely for. But why not all these options? I mean, we've been using holistic medicine and other forms of medicine, off label use medicines forever, as long as they've been around. We've been trying different things. But you mentioned using ivermectin out loud or mentioned it on social media.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. It was as if you uttered the N word or something. You were banned. You were dismissed as a crack and a quack horse medicine. But as it turns out, it actually worked. It worked for a lot of people, and there are scientific paths to explain how this may have had some benefit for people with both of those and I can't recite it offhand, but I looked it up. You know, you could see that there was a potential there. Doctors were doing no harm. These were FDA approved drugs, and yeah, they were using it off label. Well, we did a lot of things off label all the time, right. I used nitroglycerine, you know, for the for the lower extremity, why to increase circulation, which is what nitroglacian does for the heart, So i'd use patches or people have diminish circulation and it's not approved for that, but I know scientifically it has an effect, yes, and no one ever questioned me on it. And all of a sudden, we're doing these things when people are desperate. And here's the problem, Brian, And this is what really bothers me as a physician is you have these people. They may be MD, but they haven't stood over a patient in years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, off air, you mentioned Fauci specifically, and he tried to suggest he had some connection with patient care.
Speaker 4: Zero, he wasn't. He wasn't treating patients. You know, he's not a diagnosed diation. H Rich McCormick, freshman member of Congress who emergency physician, and he was standing over patients trying to save their lives. And so, you know, if you have something that's not going to do any harm but may bring people around and help them, why would you not use that, especially when you have nothing else exactly and you know, again, do no harm. But you know, and there's also we've got laws on right to try. Patients can say no, you know, but if the doctor explains to you. But you know what, we were eliminating the doctor from the equation. Yeah, think about that. The mandate totally takes the doctor out of the equation and the pharmacies too. They were told they were not a lot of fill prescriptions for certain medications. Oh, and it was pharmacy. But I had doctors I've known and worked with for years, primary care doctors mostly called me and said, you know, I can't afford to lose my license right now, and I'm getting these threatening calls. I still have a couple more kids to get through college, and this is what's happening. You know. I called the governor because you know a lot of these things are state controlled. Well, they are state controlled, and we got to be careful that we're not in Ohio not doing this to our providers. It's so bizarre. I can't, for the life of me understand where someone would have the nerve to stand up and say you can't prescribe that off label. You know, and doctor Fauci, you know, he compared it, if you take the horse dose of ivermectin, yes, it's going to be a problem. You take the horse dose of anything. It's there the specific drug that's hurting you. It's the quantity. It's the quantity. And if you prescribe a human dose that's safe and can be effective, certainly for parasites, then you should be able to prescribe it and hope for the best. And many people claim, you know, the thing we're talking about was convalescent plasma. You know, we people who got COVID and recovered had antibodies like me. Yeah, and you know, so you take the plasma, you spin down the antibodies, and you have to have a blood tyed match like a traditional vaccine in many respects. Yeah, well, or treatment or therapeutic right, So we were given that to people. I remember somebody being written up in the end choir said, oh my gosh, I thought I was going to die, and then I got this. I was better the next day. Granted it wasn't. The monoclonal antibodies are better, but we didn't have them at the time. I understand.
Speaker 1: Well, Congress Wonster, it has been a distinct pleasure having you in here. Disturbing and frightening and and nefarious.
Speaker 4: All. I just it's got all the intrigue of some kind of crazy novel that's all been made up. But go ahead and give our report. You know, you can look it up online. Just go to Majority Report Coronavirus Pandemic. It'll come out and it's got all the categories. I mean, we looked at the nursing home deal in New York and had Governor Cuomo in. We looked at the effects of the bills that we passed. This was you know, we uncovered a lot of nefarious behavior, but you can break it down by category. Read the parts that you're interested in. We tried to make it easy reading. Everything is documented. We have all the footnotes, and even when we have parts of emails were not cherry picking. You can you can find the entire chain of emails, as I would expect from someone like you. It's been a real pleasure.
Speaker 1: You know, I have always told you just because you're not in congressman anymore, doesn't mean you're not welcome here to talk about things like this. I know you'll keep your finger on the pulse that matters in Washington. I know you're off the bigger and better things in your world. And you know, God bless you for being around all these years for me and my listening audience, and again you have a welcome invitation here in the fifty five Carsey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: My friend, it's been an honor and I can't thank you enough, because part of this job is to be a messenger.
Speaker 1: You know you are.
Speaker 4: We put out our emails, you know we embrace the media. I was never afraid to go on CNN either, because facts are stubborn things. They are indeed seven fifty seven stick around. We got the inside scoop of bright bart News. Gonna be talking to Oliver Lane, the London bureau chief about the UK, plus Daniel Davis deep dives. Stick around. It's a new year, new resolutions, new promises.
Speaker 2: This is a real world impact on the same old from Washington.
Speaker 4: It's just another year keeping you informed. Fifty five KRCV talkstation