Speaker 1: Or hip hopping or a being about to find a winner coming up next.
Speaker 2: I got four tickets to our show, Easter eight Hunt, so it's about to go down in a second. Make sure you use that free iHeartRadio app. Hold the microphone button down. Tell us why you want to spend Easter with us?
Speaker 1: Right now, we got the news.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: It is, sona g. Tariffs is the talk of the town. Let me one of good clabs. Folks are saying that this economy is definitely on a downturn after these tariffs have affected pretty much the entire bottom line that's happening out here in this country, affecting everything that you buy from rice to coffee, even your clothes purchased out here because ten percent is automatically now added to everything you're getting starting today, and there's more coming next week.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so I think, you know, the big question for everyone is like what is that going to look like? And I wish I could put it in black and white for you, but I cannot. You know, we just don't know because we have more and more coming. There's some in place which adds to some places looking at thirty five percent, which is really close to fix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's uh, it's gonna be ugly.
Speaker 2: I will tell you a lot of financial experts are saying we're headed into a recession, which means, you know, a really sad time for US citizens. Yes, things are going to be so expensive you won't be able to really navigate how you have been. And it's getting worse and worse and worse. So congratulations, you played yourself. Thank you, guys. I appreciate this, and this is all due to, of course, our amazing president. So we'll see how these things play out. Will there be a change. I mean, at any moment, these thingks can go away and it could be fixed, will it. I doubt it, So we'll just see how it plays out. A recession is not something that I want to look forward to.
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 4: And trust once they figure out you can afford the stuff, they'll keep that price. Oh yeah, price parking right there, got big news for your clap two times. TikTok was looming to be taking off of your app store over the weekend because we know there had only been a ninety day extension placed on them, and there was some big companies that were looking to go ahead and buy them because they have to be sold to a US buyer in order to stay here in the States. Well, we know of names like Oracle through their name, and they had Amazon through their name and the hat. Some would even offering up to thirty billion dollars for this thing, but nobody bought because China said, yeah, you know what, with all these new economical issues, we're going to wait a little bit. So now there has been a seventy five day extension placed on them, so they're not going await just yet, still in your app store, but we got to figure this thing out.
Speaker 2: It's a weird time for me to think how much weight we're putting on this. But you know, you and I and the average person aren't making millions of dollars on this app every month, and that's who this really is affecting. And you know, as far as consumers, those people influencers are dependent on us to look at whatever content they put out there because that's how they're getting paid, right is because we're followers, you know, and if they've got a million plus, they're probably making thousands of dollars a week.
Speaker 1: But my daughter deleted it.
Speaker 2: Naya was like, you know, it is a distraction. I realize that, and I want to take accountability for it. Somebody heard us talking about was like, I'm a deleted too.
Speaker 5: Steve O from Shack listen to your show every day love it on that deleting TikTok. That's funny because right when you said that, it all made sense. I'm doing it myself right now on Love.
Speaker 3: Good for you, Steve.
Speaker 2: If you feel like it's standing in the way of your progression, then do it, because if you're not making millions on there, what are you doing except for staring at it? So it doesn't affect my house a whole ton? Will it get sold to an American company? We'll see Walmarts put their hat in Amazon, a bunch of different people. We'll see after the next seventy five days. Man, what happens next?
Speaker 3: Got bing this for your clap three times?
Speaker 4: Shout out to those Warriors, man, there had been a really good winning streak that was rolling, but just ended yesterday as they took on those Houston Rockets out here at Chase Center. Because my man Steph Curry had an off night and it happens to everybody, but boy.
Speaker 3: Only had three points.
Speaker 2: Like, what's going on, Steff I feel like it gets really spicy between us and the Houston Rockets.
Speaker 1: I personally can't stand Dylan Brooks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is it the braids.
Speaker 2: It He's like their dreamond Green. There can only be one of those, and he got him. So you put your little attitude away. I mean, he's a great player. I'm not gonna take it from him. It's just he's stank and I don't like him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the coach also got into it, apparently with Steph and they asked him in the media room after the game, like, what was that little exchange you had going on with the Houston Rockets head.
Speaker 4: Coach smoking and cash hit So.
Speaker 1: Stop it, three guys.
Speaker 2: He probably said something like, oh, you ain't so hot today or something like that, because you know, obviously he hasn't scored less than twenty points and I don't know how many games, so three points one three point is crazy.
Speaker 3: Definitely was a struggle to see that happen. But it's all good.
Speaker 4: They get another shot tomorrow as they take on those Phoenix Suns.
Speaker 3: But shout out to those he gone things. Man back at it.
Speaker 4: They had their home opener on Friday tonight. They're right back over there. At Oracle Park to take on the Cincinnati Reds.
Speaker 1: G morning six K M M. Can you take the straight.
Speaker 3: Six?
Speaker 1: The word of the day is grateful.
Speaker 2: People be grateful today, otherwise we'll probably call you a clown in the day.
Speaker 1: Just like this wife.
Speaker 2: Now, if you're a person who's in the market to buy a home and you've been looking and you're trying to make the numbers work right, and Linda's like, you can't go that high, right, you gotta go down. I know these things. I'm a real estate agent.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, I gotta go out to Vallejo today to take care of a house.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's hard, yeah, right, And you're struggling. You're trying to save the money. So if your husband wants to surprise you with a home out of nowhere, how are you going to react?
Speaker 1: Probably not like our clown of the day there.
Speaker 4: Guys, No, not at all. She sat there and was absolutely ungrateful. Like Jones way, she sat here and got it this man when he showed her the brand new goods just about to move into. I go to work every day, pay every bill, try to do the best I can well, and I bought this house for you, and you are ungrateful.
Speaker 3: I got one word for you. I'm not gonna say it, but to start with it.
Speaker 1: Be in it and with it.
Speaker 2: Ah, she said, this is a downgrade where I just bought it.
Speaker 3: This house, this house, Why would you do that? I bought this because it's what I can afford.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna want to stay here.
Speaker 3: I'd rather stay where we are at.
Speaker 4: Now, where we at right now, we've written this, we own in here.
Speaker 3: You ain't even seen the inside.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see the inside.
Speaker 3: To me, no, to be honest, what's so?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with this house? It's small? Look at that little window, like it's small.
Speaker 3: You're gonna help me pay the bill?
Speaker 2: But I don't know what kind of you know what this woman has because by the looks of her, like it's just you know, I mean, and there's no look to making demands. If you have a certain standard of living, then you go ahead and just proclaim that and hopefully it comes to you. But she doesn't pay any bills, and she looks like that, right, girl, take your ass in the house.
Speaker 1: Facts, let's go, let's go from ahead defeat.
Speaker 4: She got a t MoU wig on the outfit is from Rainbow and you got jewelry that you clearly bought on she and baby, you are not above this grateful for.
Speaker 1: You're a clown? Is she a clown?
Speaker 3: Clown? Clowns all day?
Speaker 1: Clown man, you're a clown. Be grateful today. These tariffs are coming for you. Oh god'd be grateful to Jack.
Speaker 3: He was ready to call her out her name. I mean I was because she was ungrateful. I mean, you could at least give her the other brother, the other B word broke like my.
Speaker 4: Dad will do.
Speaker 2: I mean, because she got a man taking care of her. So just be grateful today. I know what I'm grateful for the fact that these restaurant tours out here at San Francisco are collaboratively coming together to celebrate for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: And you can jump in and take some good eat soup.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Signed, y'all was working out hard this weekend to get ready for what's coming to San Francisco this week boy, ready to go, So if you want to go ahead and get outside and get the taste of it too.
Speaker 2: Makes She stayed at six fifth, so you did two laps around the lake for.
Speaker 4: Actually, okay, Yeah, I'm ready to get three plates all right, trying to cause.
Speaker 1: I know what he means that good day.
Speaker 2: I went to gym today, So how was the sauna their business? I know all you did was go sit and sit in the hot steam bath.
Speaker 3: I wish they still had it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, say, because that's his what I did. Go to the gym and Santa Son.
Speaker 2: Hit us on the free talk back feature over there on the free I heard radio and.
Speaker 1: Let us know what you're doing?
Speaker 3: What's so?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Just wanted to say good morning to y'all from Sarah out in Hercules. Hey, Sarah and Hercules, good morning baby.
Speaker 1: Let me know what's good in the bag.
Speaker 3: Only spreading some good news. Sign the bege number one for hip hop and R and B six point one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Son, that you want to show on cameo, let's you go sign it? What's up?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: You did here? Hello?
Speaker 2: So two hundred and twenty seven different restaurants in San Francisco are participating in San Francisco Restaurant Week.
Speaker 1: You remember, just not too long ago, we just ended Oakland.
Speaker 2: Restaurant Week and we told you about all the beautiful, amazing restaurants, all the cultural diversity, everything that was available.
Speaker 1: San Francisco's going in. They got like a hundred more.
Speaker 2: Restaurants into this thing, right, so it just kicked off over the weekend, is going through April thirteenth.
Speaker 1: For you to go ahead and get out there and get it.
Speaker 4: Takes all different types of food, from Southern cuisine of course, the Thai restaurants. I'm over here looking at Old School Cafe right now, sonag I mean the black ip fritters. How many A little intrigued, but I mean they got deals forty five dollars for a meal for two if you get out there, because God knows, I gotta get that triple chocolate brownie at the end of my midwy.
Speaker 2: You know, one thing people say about San Francisco, besides our homeless, you know population, shout out to y'all, God, bless y'all. I hope you can find a way to get off the street, is that you come here to see that. Go over the bridge and get you some Michelin Star restaurants tastes, because we definitely.
Speaker 1: Have those out here.
Speaker 2: And you know, your boy Draymond Green just open uh uh, what's called Meski Mesky out here. That's a youu reach. You no Ethiopia and Dominican combination out there, So he just cut the ribbon on that thing over the weekend. Definitely a part of this baka known as the swankiest, most ambitious Filipino restaurant out here. You know, I know your your THIETI or whoever does it really good too, but you might want to take take a step out at nighttime and go ahead and check it out. China Live over there on Broadway apparently is also known for their amazing food. If you're in the move for some Gumbo, they got Gumbo's Social over there on Third Street. I mean the list goes on and on. Like I said, almost two hundred and thirty restaurant. I mean, it's it's very extensive.
Speaker 4: So going over to SF Restaurant week dot com to check out all the restaurants. I know for a fact, I'm going to Peer Market because they got some of this good looking seafood all the way from chowder fries to kalamari man. Yeah again, and you get a dinner for two forty five bucks. That's three different you know things included from starters all the way to dessert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a biggest thing for restaurant Week is they're offering, you know, those special value menus, So if you've never gone before, obviously they want to entice you by coming out with some good food. Also some good prices for this, whether it's lunch or dinner or whatever. So if you're gonna hit the seafood, strap that bibb hole and go in, everybody back up, you want some crab legs whatever. The wharf restaurants are definitely in this too. We're celebrating San Francisco Restaurant Week through the thirteenth of April.
Speaker 1: Definitely was good in the Bay. We got big news coming back at seven ten. What's going on Business Snagy.
Speaker 4: I just finished my first cup of coffee, and thankfully I got it for free because I got to hear it work. But if you're paying for yours this morning, it's gonna cost you a little more. Of these tariffs have officially kicked in. We'll talk about how it affect your wallet at seven ten. Big News.
Speaker 1: This is next at seven ten Morning Show one. I'm six point one km.
Speaker 4: Yeah,