Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan.
Speaker 2: I'm Jacob.
Speaker 1: What if everything you thought you knew about reality was just the loading screen. For centuries, ancient mystics, philosophers, and now modern psychoonaguts have whispered the same secret. This world is not all there is. But what if the key to the truth isn't in a telescope pointed to the stars, but a molecule already within your brain. DMT isn't just a powerful psychedelic it's a vibrational tuning fork that opens the gates to realms beyond time, beyond language, beyond the human experience. In altered states, through deep meditation, trance, and yes, even DMT, countless explorers report contact with intelligent entities, impossible architecture, and a cosmic familiarity like remembering something that we've always known but somehow forgot. And the wildest part the science backs it all up. Studies from institutions like Imperial College London show that on DMT, our brains light up like constellations, accessing regions normally dormant in waking life. It's not a delusion, it's perception. Unfiltered. So what does this all mean? Could it be the consciousness didn't originate here, that the aliens that we seek in flying saucers are actually us, beings from another realm who chose to forget, only to remember through dreams, DMT and death. Tonight we're diving into the most mind bending question of them all. Are we the aliens?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, baby, it's gonna get wild now. I do want to say that this is kind of an extension of the show that I did last night on Metamistery. So the Metamistery show that I'm referring to and this show are coming out the same day, so it actually works out perfect. But last night we did a show on DMTX. Remember how DMTX they were going to be trying to map the DMT realm, right, Yeah, turns out we kind of misunderstood what they meant by mapping the DMT realm. It wasn't so much about trying to garner information necessarily from the other side. Yes, they were trying to do that too, but they were trying to see what the human brain is, what it's capable of scientifically like physically while it is on this intravenous drip of DMT for sixty minutes straight and that's all they were doing. So I had heard people before saying that it was going to be like an all day thing, or they'd be on it for weeks. I'm like, that sounds like a fucking nightmare waiting to happen. But the way they actually did it is is that they lay people down. These are all volunteers, by the way. They would lay people down on like these hospital bed type things, and they would hook him up, you know, like like you're getting ready to give blood and uh, and they would you know, hook up an intravenous like literal drip of DMT that is like dropping. And they they can fluctuate it too, so if they if they start to sense that the patient is starting to have a bad trip or starting to react a little bit negatively to it or whatever, they can literally take it in like a like a fader on a mixing board and just fade it up or fade it down right and it literally correlates in real time. And so they found a lot of wild interesting stuff, but one of the most fascinating things that they were able to find, and by the way, I actually thought that they were. They they just started this, this this dmt X thing, Like, dude, they've been doing this shit since twenty twenty two. Really, yeah, yeah, I thought it was like newer than that.
Speaker 3: But that's not what Danny Guller is doing with the with the lasers. They're talking about like mapping the DMT world. That situation.
Speaker 1: He's he's trying to work with DMTX, but they're two separate things.
Speaker 3: So dmt X, how is that different than regular DMT for any of our listeners that may or may not be as in the know with these types of things.
Speaker 1: Oh, all dmt X is is just extended state DMT. Okay, that's all. So normally DMT lasts like three four five minutes something like that, and so this one they're trying to figure out, like all right, well, what happens to the brain and and you know what happens with the stories. You know a lot of people are seeing machine ls and who gives a fuck what you're seeing, But this is going to be mainly focused on, or what they were mainly focused on, is how your brain is reacting. And this is going to blow your damn mind.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: So what they've found is and this is all like newer kind of studies that came out just within the last couple of years. And this is out of the Imperial College in London. That's where they're doing the DMTX thing at. They're also doing it over in I think Boulder, Colorado and another place that I can't remember. But anyway, the craziest thing that they found is is that so normally your brain you know how they always say that you only use like ten percent of your brain or whatever. That was always like some kind of quote that people would say, you only use ten percent of your brain, right, And I don't know the exact like logistics of it or whatever, Like I'm not some kind of scientist or you know, professional whenever I'm getting into this, But the way that I read it and the way that I understood it is what they said is is that typically the human brain is only operating at like five to ten percent like capacity, right, Like we've always had a lot more potential, but for some reason we only operate with just the tiniest fraction of what our brain is capable of actually doing and perceiving and sensing and literally everything that your brain does. It's only living up to about five ten percent of it, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What they found was is that the people that were on this intravenous drip for sixty minutes, they found that your brain is off operating at ninety plus percent. So they what they concluded is is that a lot of people think that whenever you're you're on a psychedelic well, you're just hallucinating, right, which and it seems like that. But what they found out is is that actually it would be more proper to say that reality is more of a hallucination than when you're under the influence of DMT, because what it does is that your brain is now receiving all the information that it was neglecting. It's not filling any any of the blanks or anything like that. It's it's not making anything up. It's taking raw data and it's not sending it through a filter, which is what our brains typically do, right. You know they always say that like we can only perceive like not even one percent of the light spectrum, and that's why people go into the DMT room. It's like, oh my god, I'm seeing colors that I didn't know it even existed, right, so that I just thought it was fascinating that you know under DMT, and DMT is a naturally secreting thing within our body. It comes out of our pineal gland and our lungs, which I didn't know until yesterday. And it's in like pretty much every living thing, especially like plants and everything, A lot of trees, a lot of grass and stuff like that. Almost every living thing has some kind of DMT that secretes from them. Not always like from a pinial gland per se, but it actually here's a fun fact. Mice and mice and rats, they they have a pinio gland that does secrete DMT. Did you know that.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, rats and mice have very similar nerve structures to human beings, so that actually kind of makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I just want to throw this out there, and I'm not trying to say that I think that everybody should try DMT. It's not for everybody. I'm gonna be totally honest with you. Y'all have heard my story. I you know it's not for everybody. But that being said, our brains automatically do secrete it whenever we're dreaming, whenever we're sleeping, whenever we're in meditation, whenever we're in deep trance, whenever people are in like deep like long prayer, Like it happens every single time the brain is in a trance state. And actually this makes a lot of sense because if you think about it, kids, they say, it takes it takes kids up until they're like I want to say, and I think it varies between boys and girls because I think girls like evolve faster than boys, because of course they do. They're always smarter than us. That's just the truth. Well some of them, not all of them now, But if you notice that, if you go through and you like look at all the research that is done as far as like children's minds and everything and how they evolve through the years, and you know, uh and stuff like that. What they what they say is is that literally, little kids, it takes them forever to even develop a beta wave, like a beta consciousness, which is like absolute like awareness, right like as an adult you have absolute awareness. That's what we're having in this conversation. We're not in a trance like we're totally aware. Little kids it takes them a long time to develop that, so they're always in a light trance, especially, they say from from the ages of like newborn all the way up until seven, up to seven, they're they're typically always in the theta state of like like a theta trance. That's why they're able to learn so much and remember so much, because they're always in that suggestive state, you know, And that's what makes them so much easier to catch on to language and shapes and patterns and everything. It's so much easier for a kid to learn something than a fully grown adult. And that's the reason. And so I just think that this is so fascinating because literally, and you think about like little kids, right, like little kids, they're usually the first one's to say that there's a monster under my bed, there's a ghost in my closet, right, or something like that. And that's because the veil is extremely thin to them, because their brain is not filling in the blanks yet. So this is where the DMT realm. So literally it's gonna get kind of wild. Literally, what little kids may be perceiving could be the same thing that people are perceiving within the DMT realm in a sense, in a sense, not entirely, not entirely, because it's you're not saying like.
Speaker 2: They're seeing what people on DMT are seeing.
Speaker 3: You're saying that the way the brain is functioning for a three year old that is in a new place for the first time, new sites, new smells, new experiences, all the stuff, the brain is firing off, all the synapses are firing off similarly to a human or an adult excuse me, that is experimenting with DMTX.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, essentially. So, yeah, it's and that's really why I wanted to take this show because y'all know, I've been doing the whole metamisteries thing for a couple of years now, and I'm trying to figure out the truth just like everybody else. We're all trying to search for our own kind of truth in our own way. Everybody has their own way of going about it. And what I what I I'm not gonna lie to do. This kind of shook me, like it, It kind of shook me a little bit because what this does is essentially it's what those studies prove, bro is that you're not hallucinating like in the way that you thought you were hallucinating on DMT. Oh, it's just your mind. It's just you know it's just nothingness, right, Well, if it's just nothing this, how are we seeing perfect fractals? How are we seeing perfect geometry? How are we experiencing perfect love? How are we experience like you know what I'm saying, it is the all? And so anyway, I just want to to say that because if this is, if this is really what's going on, then and what you see in that trance like state, not even just on DMT, but what you experience in a trans state is more more so the truth about this reality than what we experience in the waking state of reality. And that trips me out because think about it, like, all of that fractal shit, all of those entities, all that everything that you experience in a trans state, whether it's meditation, whatever, it's all there. It's just that our conscious mind blurs it out bro literally.
Speaker 2: So to potentially steal man for a moment.
Speaker 3: And I'm not trying to take away from what you're saying at all, But as far as how are you seeing perfect fractals? Right, I don't know if you're experiencing perfect love per se. I you know, there's chemical components in the brain that tell you what real love is versus puppy love versus lust, and like I'm not smart enough, I'm talking about conditional love. But that's my point. I don't think you need a substance for that. I think there's natural Well, DMT is.
Speaker 1: Natural, So I'm not saying that you need that. I'm just saying it heightens your awareness to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So my question would be, and I'm not putting DMT in the same conversation as mushrooms or other types of psychedelics for instance. That's who even knows on that front, right, DMT itself a chemical that our body releases naturally. When we go into dreams, we're having a DMT trip essentially. So, like I'm specifically talking about DMT, could it be that the fractals you're seeing is basically reruns of shapes that you've seen in your real life, Like in geometry class, you've seen arohomb this, and you saw different types of parallelograms, and you saw three D shapes and all these things. Could that be your brain kind of replaying old stuff that you've seen before. And I'm only asking you. I'm not trying to discredit you have experienced pure DMT. I have not that's why I'm kind of asking you.
Speaker 1: This, and I'll say this, I've actually experienced it more on four Aco DMT than I have actual DMT.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: The what I like to call the DMT realm. I associate that with the four Aco more than I do DMT, because DMT you are literally you're not here anymore, you know what I'm saying. Like, and that's like it feels like a dream, like it doesn't feel like it feels real, but it doesn't feel like real, you know what I'm saying. Whereas whereas you know, whenever you're on other psychedelics like mushrooms or for acho or something like that, it's a it's like a it's like a blueprint overlay on top of this reality, like it exists and this reality exists at the same time. And so whenever you're seeing perfect fractals a layered on top of this reality, very similar to your like heroic dosage of mushrooms, whenever you're seeing the gears and everything, you were like, oh my god, it all works perfectly right, Yeah, Like, yeah, same thing. And I I think that that is, in a sense, what the truth is. That's closer to the truth than what we call reality being the truth. And that's really that's the point that I'm trying to make today. And so it's gonna be awesome. We've been covering aliens a lot, and this is definitely something that I wanted to bring to Brohemian Grove June twentieth and twenty. First link is down the show notes if you want to buy tickets. But we're gonna be up on a panel, we're gonna be talking about all about aliens. We're gonna be interviewing people. I just want to make sure we're like trying to cover it from every angle, because, like you said, there are gonna be people out there that, you know, oh, aliens are just demons. Sure, Aliens are clearly gods. Aliens are clearly angels. Aliens are you know, they they clearly love us, They clearly hate us that you know what I mean. Some people think they don't even give a fuck about us. It doesn't matter, right, Like, And so this is something that's not really talked about, like what if we I don't mean humans, And I'm getting to whenever I say we, I don't mean humans, I mean the conscious mind being alien. Okay, Okay, Okay, so here we go. Before we even get into that, I did want to say, if you guys want to come check us out at patreon dot com slash CULTI of Conspiracy Podcast. That is the best way to be able to support the show, be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance. You'll be able to slide into Jacob's DMS anytime you want. And probably the best thing that they that is going on over at Patreon is that it is completely commercial flus. Yeah, buddy, so you hate those commercials we see, you know, all the reviews and all the comments on Spotify. Oh my god, the frequency of these commercials, I know, I know, trust me, it don't. We don't set the frequency. That's just how it's laid out really, So if you hate them, literally, there's so many different tiers over at Patreon, you can get on for five dollars a month. I mean, think about you want to talk about frequency. Do you have many shows we're putting out a week? Dude, We're putting out fourteen episodes a week. That is what is that fifty six episodes every four weeks, So you're probably looking at closer to about sixty episodes a month, bro, what we're putting out and we're saying here, it's just five dollars a month, like ESPN doesn't have that, you know what I mean? Oh they might, I don't know, But like this is, you know, we put a lot of effort into this, and that's we're trying to really build this, this conspiracy network. That's what we brought on, you know, all of the greats, you know, Josh Monday, Strange Brew, Cosmic Peach, Deplorable Janet, the Cajun Night, Madam, Mysteries, and the list goes on right like it's you know, it's turned into one big family. We're all just after the truth through our own lenses and so hopefully and that's why, you know, even me and Jacob, we have very different lenses in the way that we look at reality, which I think is needed. This is not an echo chamber. It never will be. So whenever we say open up that third eye, that third eye doesn't exist in an echo chamber. That exists only in your mind. And you need conflicting reaction to be able to really form one for yourself. So I have an opinion that or maybe today is going to be a little bit of conflicting, But I don't know. You might fuck with it. You might. I hope you do.
Speaker 3: I mean, so far, I haven't heard anything that I necessarily agree or disagree with. Honestly, I am curious how we are going to draw the connection between human beings having a DMT experience and allegedly extraterrestrial, interdimensional whatever type of what we might call alien creatures. I'm curious and I'm excited. So let's just see where we end up.
Speaker 1: All right. So first things first, I want to read a transcript from an episode of The Joe Rogan Experience, episode nine hundred and eleven. It was the episode with Alex Jones. I think that it was the first one. Maybe it was the second one with Alex Jones. I went to go back to try and find a clip on YouTube of because I remember listening to this conversation, and I couldn't find it. I was like, how is it that nobody got a clip of this? This is like fucking monumental what he like? It was a like a prime Alex Jones rant, And how is it not online somewhere? So then I went to go check out Spotify. I scrolled all the way down to episode nine and eleven. They took it off. Bro, it's not there anymore.
Speaker 3: Off of everything, YouTube, Spotify, Apple, all of it.
Speaker 1: Everything took it off. It is no longer a part of the Joe Rogan Experience podcast that episode. Oh and I and that. This is honestly like one of the one of the reasons why I wanted to dive a little bit deeper because I remembered what Alex Jones said and I was like, oh, fuck, all right, let's try and dive into what he's talking about here. So this is a prime Alex Jones rant. I will try and do my very best to uh to you know, try and sound like him. Well, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: Give say you gonna try to mimic the conspiracy Godfather's voice.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's an iconic voice.
Speaker 1: My throat can't handle that for six paragraphs. Bro, it's just not gonna work.
Speaker 2: Fu. Oh you mean it's a rant rant. It's a true Alex Jones rant.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's mainly just like this big one and these two. So it's not six paragraphs, but it's it's decently long, but it's packed with information. It's freaking awesome, and it was always like my favorite rant that he's ever done, and like I was like, what the fuck? They took it off everywhere, and you know what they say, especially in the conspiracy realm, if you're being shadow band, usually for a good reason.
Speaker 3: Typically Yeah, I mean no, I think we got kicked off of YouTube for good reasons.
Speaker 1: Honestly, yeah, I would say so. So this I believe this episode was two thousand and seventeen, twenty eighteen, somewhere in there, maybe twenty nineteen, somewhere between seventeen and nineteen. So Alex Jones he goes, Joe, there are aliens in this room right now, Joe, Rogan goes, for real, Alex goes, yeah, you're not of this world, bro, and Rogan goes me and Alex Jones goes, you're the alien and Rogan goes, oh wow, I did no. By the way, this is on Reddit, so it's I'm just reading the transcript, and Alex Jones goes. He goes, well, here's what the elite believe, and let me be very clear, I only go with what I can prove. And Rogan goes, oh, thank you, and Alex Jones says, and people can't even handle that we're fighting a pedophile conspiracy, but beyond that, it's a vampire conspiracy in that they are interdimensionally sucking the essence of our youth. I mean, Okay, everything he says is fucking like top of the billboard type of shit. It's so good. Tell Rogan goes right, And then Alex says, and they believe they're possessed by an off world entity, and Joe, Joe says they do. Alex says yeah, And then Joe, I've been on the I've been on air for twenty two years. I don't get into aliens, metaphysical religion, any of that. I've studied the elite, and I've also communicated with a lot of the top people. And if you really want to know, I will actually break it down right now, to the best of my knowledge. Right now, what's happening on the planet. And Rogan goes, all, right, Well, what's happening? Alex says, and this is the rent. The elites are all about transcendence and living forever in the secrets of the universe. They and they know all of this. Some are good, some are bad, some are a mix, but the good ones don't ever want to organize. The bad want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game. Then they come together. Evil is always defeated because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics show that Max Plancks's physics show to all of us at least twelve dimensions, and that's why the top scientists and billionaires are all coming out saying it's a false hologram. It's artificial. The computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected, and gravity's bleeding into this universe. That's why they call that's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in some computer gram, some computer program, some god's mind. Whatever. They're proving it all. It's all coming out now. Now there's like this sub transmission zone below the third dimension that's just a basic level consciousness to launch into the next levels, and our species is already way up in the fifth sixth dimension. Consciously are best people, but there's a decision to which to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evil's allowed to come and contend and not just good. And the elites themselves believe they're racing or using some human technology to try and take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the failed species that is manned, which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking what they are is ugly and bad and projecting it onto themselves instead of believing, no, it's a human test about building us up. And so Google was set up eighteen or nineteen years ago. I knew about this before it was declassified. I'm just saying I have good sources that they want to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes that the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity with billions of people wired into it. What a fucking rant.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Rogan goes, holy shit, and then Alex continues, he goes with the Internet of Things, and so all of our thoughts go into it and we're actually building a computer that has real neurons in real times that's also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures, so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball. But the big secret is once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you could add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that control the future. And so then it's the It's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know, and a true two point zero and a very in a very bad way hive mind consciousness with an AI jacked jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us. Not in some PKD wire heead system where we plug in and give up our give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it, by giving over our consciousness to the system, by our daily decisions, that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.
Speaker 3: So he's talking about how the global elites believe this. Yeah, okay, he.
Speaker 1: Goes, there's now a human counter strike taking place to shut this off before it gets fully into place and to block these systems and to try to have an actual debate about where humanity goes and cut off the pedophiles and psychic vampires that are in control of this AI system before humanity is destroyed.
Speaker 3: One, you're some about an AI system basically taking over humanity circa twenty nineteen, before AI was readily available in being used by the masses.
Speaker 1: It's not even necessarily an AI system that is taking control of humanity. It is humanity giving up its free will and giving it into and basically merging with AI to be able to like send themselves into these higher planes, these higher dimensions in a sense.
Speaker 2: Alex just doesn't miss, dude, fuck AI.
Speaker 3: You know, me and you have very different opinions on that, and I'm sure the good cult members I feel like more are Honestly, I don't know the way I keep seeing people talk about it. It's about split half and half, honestly, let us know. Let us know in the comments on this episode. What are your personal thoughts on AI?
Speaker 2: Are you? And I don't mean like, is it a tool that could be used? Are you pro or anti AI? Well, let's just find out, you know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, dude, Alex just doesn't miss.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that, and I've said this. I think that it's really just a tool and it was built by humans. It's controlled by humans, and it will always be controlled by humans. And I know that there's a lot of movies out there, like The Terminator, where you're going to have this runaway AI, and maybe that's what's to come in the future. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but right now it's not that and for.
Speaker 3: Now, because there has to be a human that gives it an input and there has to be a human on the outside of it that takes the output and does something with it.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. As of right now, it's safe ish.
Speaker 1: And you listen to whenever we had Danny Goeher on the show, he goes, everybody scared of AI? He goes, I believe it's the next stage in you know, human evolution in a way, and I don't.
Speaker 2: Know that terrifies me. Could that proves Alex's point?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and that's it's dangerous whenever you're it. I would never personally hook up my consciousness to an AI like that's taken it too far. Yeah, do I like to use it? For research? Do I do? I think that it makes awesome you know, images and shit like that. For sure. I'm using it as basically an advanced version of the Internet. That's all I'm using it for. That being said, would I ever get some kind of chip to be able to like sync myself up with it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Because now, dude, Because here's the thing. AI is always going to be smarter than a human every single time, in every single way.
Speaker 2: So I don't know about that. Dude. I've seen a lot of AI things be incorrect as hell?
Speaker 1: Actually, how many times? How many times have you been in correct as hell? Though probably way more frequent than an AI is.
Speaker 3: I mean we're we're kind of comparing apples and oranges on that. I'm a human that's fallible, like humans inherently are not perfect creatures, but I mean an AI generated image, I mean, how many times have we seen that?
Speaker 2: Like, it's clear that this is AI.
Speaker 1: You see them point, yeah, Well, and the thing is, and of course, you know, humans are fallible. We're not perfect by any measure, but it's those you know, fallible imperfect beings are the ones that created AI in the first place. You got to think about that too.
Speaker 3: I agree, which is why I think that they when they say it's one hundred percent never going to become a bad thing, it's like, and you know that because you have never messed up an equation in your life. Not you, I'm saying the developer of the AI or whatever it's.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, it absolutely has potential to go south as fuck. There's no doubt, Like you would be stupid to not admit that there is a world in which AI is. It absolutely becomes our overlord. There is a potential for that. But I think that it's up to humanity in order to discern, you know, how far is too far? That's what I think it's really up to.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: I think that right now where it's at at least as far as chat, GBT and GROCK and all these other like you know, uh, what do they call it, like machine learning?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: AI programs, self learning, self learning? Uh yeah. I think that they're pretty harmless. I mean, I think that they can give you a lot of information. A lot of this information it's hard to even find on online, you know. So and so anyway, yeah, I that's my opinion on AI. I think that it's a lot like fire, How is it? How is it directed?
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm with you, But I mean, even again, I kind of can see where Alex is going here, but saying that we have psychic vampires. That's also talking about human consciousness, also talking about AI and he just again, it's Alex Jones.
Speaker 2: He is the king of all ranters, honestly. Man.
Speaker 3: When it's like, go let him cook, he'll cook for a straight hour and a half uninterrupted, barely taking a breadth if they allow it, you know what I mean, Like, and they'll just talk about everything all at once. And yeah, in his brain he sees the connections, but like you gotta, yes, spell it out for those that are just hearing you for the first time.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: He's he's definitely bat in nine hundred at least if we're talking baseball terms. But that being said, have you seen Alex Jones lately?
Speaker 3: I know he got quote unquote more in shape, and ever since his person got murdered, I honestly haven't seen him since then. The last video I saw from him was when he was speaking about his I don't want to say writer or co writer or whatever the case, one of his people that was associated with info Wars got murdered, and he released a couple of videos talking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard he quit drinking and saw him down. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh, it's strange, dude, like the what he used to look like compared to what he now looks like. It is. Uh, I was trying to find a picture. I'm not trying to search through all that bullshit right now though, but it some people are questioning, you know, was he replaced? And I haven't listened to you know, info Wars in quite some time, or maybe I'll have to do a little bit of research. But I mean, you think about it, like, if he really is the evil that the elites say that he is, why wouldn't you take him out and replace him?
Speaker 3: I mean I get that, but I also feel like replacing somebody is a lot harder than I mean, people on the internet they believe everybody's a plant.
Speaker 2: There's a whole article just now. Have you know Tim Dillon.
Speaker 1: Is yeah, gay comedian.
Speaker 3: Fucking hilarious, right, And I watched the Tim dillonon show religiously it could drops once a week.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: He was asked to come on seeing it to talk about this past election and this new what was it, the new system that's with this reporter, this young chick who is so so far up liberal mindsets, ass that I don't even know if she knows what a fresh breath of air smells like anymore, to be honest with you, And she even used the word like, so you don't feel like you're a part of a new system, a new what was the word she used, not industry, basically meaning that he's like a part of the new way of things going on. He's like, I don't really think so she dropped like the Joe Rogan's name, and how like there's no comedians these there's just this group of podcasters that's like the reason why the election went this way. And he's like, I'm sorry, what, No, there's tons of comedians that are liberal and left of center that are killing it right now. So for you to even form this question in this way, it's just wild. And my point is it's the way that these people are phrasing the questions, and I feel like they've just kind of lost the message, They've lost the intent, you know what I mean. I feel like Alex Jones probably has not been replaced personal thought I could be wrong. I could be so wrong, and he's absolutely a clone AI biomechanical bot right now, like it's possible, yes, a clone, even fine, But I also feel like these people are looking to call everybody a plant.
Speaker 2: And I'm not just saying just liberals or just conservatives.
Speaker 1: Dude, Alex Jones gonna be a top at the top of that list every single time every far is he a fed? Is he a plant? Has he been replaced? I mean he is, dude, He's the conspiracy god. Bro, that's really like, that is Alex Jones. He's been doing this shit for fucking thirty years.
Speaker 2: The same shit with Rogan.
Speaker 3: He's clearly a plant, Tim Dillon, name your comedian, name anybody. They're all clearly plants. Are They're clearly fed, so they're clearly bots or what it's like. So if you don't like the things they say, then they've clearly been replaced because you used to like what they say or something like that. It's like, you know, people can change with time. Hell you and I. This show is, if nothing else, is a long form documentary of how our opinions have changed and shaped and grown and formed over time. I mean, people are allowed to change platforms, they're allowed to change standpoints, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But I don't believe Alex has done that.
Speaker 3: I think he's been pretty true to form since day one, although some of his theories might have gone way more in depth than he even ever intended.
Speaker 2: Give you that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, there's gonna be people that are sipping hater aid just to sip the hater aid for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, I haven't listened to him, so I wouldn't even I don't have an idea if you know, if I would have to listen to him in order to be like that doesn't sound like the original Alex Jones, So that's not what the original Alex would say or something, you know what I mean. But yeah, as far as like the people that are on TVs like CNN and even newspapers and all that shit, they're all very well versed in neurolinguistic programming, which is basically suggestive com conversation. So it's all about you ever hear it's you know the quote like women always love to say it, it's not what you said, it's how you said it, right, But there's literally a science to it, so you can say what literally whatever the fuck you want, as long as you say it in a certain demeanor and you use certain words that that softer demeanor would be associated with.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Watch the show Impractical Jokers, the old shit right back when it was all four of them. They would say the most off the wall shit to these random New Yorkers. But if you say it in a certain way, in a funny way, in a lighthearted way, and a whole.
Speaker 2: Kind of way, you'll get away with it.
Speaker 3: You can't say that in an angry tone and there's yeah, I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Right right, And to be honest, that's like the reason why, like dark humor is a thing. People love dark humor because it's it's the context in what you're saying it. You know, if you were to say that in a crowd of people, you would scorn, But you say it with your best friend and it's hilarious, right.
Speaker 3: Dude, Gallows Humor is the only way to make it through trauma. I'm convinced of it. Some of the funniest comedians on Earth have been the most traumatized human beings on Earth. There's reasons for this shit, and like, there's a reason why veteran podcasts and veteran YouTubers and all of this. They have a different type of humor about them because normal people will not find this funny. Like it's you know what I mean, it's not funny to laugh at some of this disgusting shit. But at the same time, that's the only way to deal with it. And so yeah, I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we're psychological beast and you know, some of us, a lot of us got a couple of screws loose, and sometimes whenever the screws are loose, you know, the machine likes to shake a little bit. It's not exactly as sturdy as the old girl once was.
Speaker 3: No, dude, talk to anybody who's ever worked like night shifts in the er for six months and see the type of shit that actually gets them to like actual guttle laugh, you know what I'm saying. Not just a little that's funny, No, the shit that actually makes them like double over in laughter is the shit that would turn most civilized people's stomachs.
Speaker 2: And it's like, yeah, that's how this works, dude, for sure.
Speaker 1: Like imagine being in the er and there's like somebody that I don't know, God sent to the er because he got shot in the head and it's exposing like a lot of the nerves and shit like that, and so they're very aware of what each nerve does, right, And dude, I would definitely be going full on Pinocchio in there. I'd be like, what does this nerve do? What does this nerve do? What does this nerve do? You know, and just be like, Oh, this one gives them a boner or whatever, you know what I mean, Like it could be that would be hilarious to do.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. But yeah, to that point, that's it's a part of it.
Speaker 3: And see're right, it's the demeanor, and it's also the time and place, right, like the same jokes. That's why kill Tony or Tony Hinchcliff, the jokes that he was saying at that Trump rally at ten thirty am.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't have worked there. That's why he got shit all over.
Speaker 3: However he says these jokes at eleven thirty at night in a comedy club. They sinned differently. The environment has a lot to do with this. It's yeah, a lot of things playing for sure.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how we got on that rant. But yeah, sorry, so are we the aliens? And whenever I say we, this is going to be going through the context of possibly human possibly consciousness you decide kind of at the end. So there is just dating back scientifically and stuff like that. This is where like, oh shit, what is his name, Graham Hancock and something, Harrelson, Carlson, Carlson, Tucker Carlson, No shit, I can't remember. It starts with an R like Randolph or Rudolph or something. Pauls Randall Carlson, That's what his name is. So Randall Carlson actually gets into the whole theory about the younger driest impact and all that other shit, right, Okay, And so this is the main thing that he was kind of talking about in a sense is the sudden appearance of modern humans. So it says Homo sapiens appeared fully formed about three hundred thousand years ago, right, so you know, and some people will say, well, you know, Homo sapiens evolved. You know, other people disagree with that. Other people even disagree with the time span here of being three hundred thousand years. It's a very you know, a lot of people were you know, indifferent on it's a big guestimation, right right, So it says there was a massive leap from earlier hominids into bigger brains with language and symbolic thought and complex emotions. There's no smooth evolutionary path for consciousness or self awareness. It just appeared, which is crazy, right, Like because we were taught, you know, back in when we were in school about the caveman and the evolution and you know, the Homo sapiens and the Homo sapien sapien and it's like, you know, you see the monkey evolving with you know, Darwin's theory and all that other shit. Well it wasn't let's just say that that was the case. Let's say that there was a caveman. So to say, well that caveman didn't always have this consciousness with talking about because it's going to get into you know, the telomeres and how they were capped and for some reason there was like a huge neural spike in human like brain activity, like just by them I guess, picking away at certain brains and stuff like that and being able to see that, you know, the brain was this one way, which is basically primal and animalistic and out of nowhere. Over the course of a very short amount of time in the realm of time, it completely exploded, completely expanded, and the human evolved to have conscious thought and awareness, and you know, it was looking for symbols and trying to understand what the nature of this reality means and what is God? And you know, somebody even said like, well there has to be a god, you know what I mean, Like, where did all that thought come from? So yeah, it just appeared out of nowhere. From what they say, it says, could this mean something or someone intervened? And I'm not trying to get religious here by any means. I'm not. I'm not taking into that place. I'm sticking to consciousness and humanity. That's It'll bring up some religious you know, quotes and texts and stuff like that, but it's just for context really about how people have talked about it in the past. So the human body doesn't adapt well on earth. So if we're aliens, that would make sense that the human body doesn't necessarily adapt well on Earth. Yes, you know, there are certain things that keep us healthier in here, in everything, but there's a lot of things that are like very unnatural and will kill the fuck out of us, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, I get that, but humans adapt pretty well on Earth. I would think that's why we have different races and different heights, and different bone structures and all these things.
Speaker 1: I mean, if we adapted that well, there wouldn't be such a humongous need for big pharma.
Speaker 2: Right, that's what you're saying. Right.
Speaker 1: So you have sun sensitivity, right, like especially us watts. You know, we can't be out to the sun very long, So sun sensitivity, it says, most humans burn easy. We're not optimized for solar exposure. Then there's chronic back pain. A lot of people have back pain. The older I get, the worse it gets. And I'm just thirty five, you know what I'm saying. It says, So the chronic back pain, our upright posture seems biomechanically flawed. Really, that's what they suggest. Then there is the high infant mortality rate, so human childbirth is unusually dangerous compared to other mammals. So most other mammals they don't really have this problem that we do. And then you have allergies asthma, food intolerant, food intolerances, and these could be signs that we may not have evolved with the biosphere.
Speaker 2: In the preak In.
Speaker 3: Case by case, I think I don't know how many people in third world countries have like diabetes and lactose intolerance. I think they just kind of are grateful to get food when it comes. But like I'm with you as far as like first world goes, Yeah for sure, Yeah I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't so much about third world countries. I mean I don't live in one. I've never been to one, so I don't know. So it says some some researchers suggest that we might have evolved elsewhere or were engineered for Earth imperfectly. So then we get to the ancient text. You know what, what have they said? Like historically as far as certain religious stuff goes, The Samerian tablets talk about that humans were created by Anunaki, which were sky gods who came from Nibiru to mine gold, which his hilarious does. Then you have the Egyptian myths that talk about how humans were fashioned by gods from Sirius and Orion, you know Osiris and Sirious, right or not? Serious isis rather? And then you got the Dogon tribe who were talking about serious b which is an invisible companion star long before modern telescopes said that their ancestors came from there. And you know what's funny about the dogons is that that serious, dude, we didn't even discover it until pretty recently. Like this, They they knew about Sirius B long before we were ever able to like scientifically prove it. Ye, So that's kind of crazy. And then of course within the Bible it talks about the sons of God came into the daughters of men, talking about the Nephilum and shit like that, right, or potentially the Nephilum. So across cultures, humanity is told that you were made by beings from the sky. Look at it one way or another, you know, and maybe it's from Heaven, maybe it's from another planet, maybe it's from another dimension, but not necessarily always strictly from here, Okay, and that and like I said, keep an open mind with this. I'm not only talking about humanity. I'm also talking about consciousness. You want to call it the soul, you want to call it the spirit, whatever you call that, I call it consciousness personally. So uh, then there's another interesting example here. The Fermi paradox flip it says where is everybody becomes, but if we're them? So some say that we are the aliens seated here through pant spermia, which was DNA sent via asteroid. Some people say, well it was, it's because of incarnation or reincarnation. It could be souls from other dimensions highly possible, and others uh suggest bioengineering, possibly extraterrestrials modifying the early hominids, which is what Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock suggest that you know, we were this thing and then there cop possibly could have been another alien race, or maybe there was some kind of asteroid that came here and bang, it just opened up our mind. Some people suggest that, I don't know how I feel about that, honestly, the same in the realm of possibility. I mean, anything's possible, I suppose, Yeah, yeah, for sure, I mean it's not impossible.
Speaker 2: No, I just you know, I'm keeping my own bye.
Speaker 1: You have this, Yeah, I know, I know you have, you know, your religious lens that you're looking through, but you know this is just from a scientific kind of lens. And you know, I'm not the most scientific person out there, but I still find a lot of it interesting, right, So, and then you get into the psychic and spiritual evidence. So DMT experiencers often meet entities who say, you're not from here. I've heard so many stories about that, you're not from here, right, Yeah, Then you hear about near death experiences. They describe returning home to a star like or divine realm. What the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You know a lot of people whenever they have the near death experience, they don't want to come back because where they're at in that realm or whatever is like perfect. They love it there. They don't want to leave, and sometimes they're forced to come back because you know, you have to play out the rest of your life as as it was planned. And then of course you have the star seed beliefs. This would be your electron Nick variety that say not just electronic, I love you Nick if you're listening to this, that say that many people claim that they remember other worlds that they came from. Now I am somebody that you know, I've I've had a couple of past life regressions that I was experiencing other worlds, other realities, other planets and stuff. I don't know what to do with that, I mean, am I supposed to take that at face value?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know what to do with that information. I incorporate it, of course, I don't just completely dismiss it, but I don't know where to compartment compartmental compartmentalized. Fuck me, I eventually got it third time.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm agreeing with you on this, I mean, and not trying to look at this to a religious lens, honestly, but I mean, we've said how many times that we are spirits having a human experience?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right? Is it possible that the.
Speaker 3: D MT real is speaking to that innermost like the body, mind, and soul.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's speaking to the soul in.
Speaker 3: Some way, or is it specifically speaking to the mind separate from the body and the soul.
Speaker 2: I mean that you know who knows?
Speaker 1: And to be honest, even from your lens, you know, you've you've stated before about how you know aliens they don't have to be angels, they don't have to be demons, you know. Whenever, h what was it you said that God said that I got to go feed people, not of this? What was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when Jesus said he said he has a sheep, not of this flock that he needed to tend to.
Speaker 1: Right, So if you look at that through, like, you know, maybe he has other souls than he needs to tend to. And if every single living thing in the universe is a soul or has consciousness, then you're talking about the same thing, you know, because we're not humans. This is a temporary fucking meat suit. And I'll, you know, I'll say this. I mean, I'm pretty happy with mine. You know, I'm kind of shaking. I'm digging the vibe here. But that being said, it's like, you know, we don't we're on renting this fucking thing, and so what we are is not just human. So whenever people say, oh, well, you know, we don't know where we came from, but they say it from like a human thing, you know, it's like, I don't even I don't give a shit where human humans came from. Like I want to know where the fucking soul came from. I want to know where consciousness came from. That's what I'm you know, because imagine you you know, you're hypothetically your next life you incarnate as a fucking reptilian. Are you gonna be so fascinated where the reptilians came from, or are you still going to be trying to figure out, like where did I come from? I the Great Eye, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, from what we've been told, reptilians only think about world domination. I mean, I don't know that to be a fact, but apparently that's the going narrative.
Speaker 1: I mean there's a lot of humans that think that too, though.
Speaker 2: You ain't lying. But the whole thing about like where did humans come from? Bro?
Speaker 3: We look at our anatomy, look at our cell structure. We are carbon based life forms. The Earth has a hell of a lot of carbon on it.
Speaker 2: Where do we come from? Here? We're from here? Now, where did our souls come from before they entered this carbon based life form?
Speaker 3: That spark of life when the sperm meets the egg and all that and conversation?
Speaker 2: But where did this body come from?
Speaker 3: This body, in Jacob's personal opinion, was built for and from this place that it's from.
Speaker 2: I don't know this for a fact, but that math maths in my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and that would be the easiest answer. We're made up of a lot of the elements that the Earth is made up of. But that being said, also you know we also have like a lot of star dust. So they say, so is that the Earth?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that from you know, the composites of the Earth from asteroid strikes or you know what I mean, it could be anything. So whenever people say we're literally made of stardust, it's like we fucking Earth is a star you know what I'm sact like.
Speaker 3: The Earth is a is all the star dust that cobalesced into what we now call the earth. And yeah, but it's not an untrue statement, says it's as true of a statement as saying that we fuel our cars with liquid exploding dinosaurs allegedly. It's like that that's a true statement. But it's also like, okay, you're missing a lot of steps on that, but like, over archingly that's a true statement.
Speaker 1: Well, dinosaurs.
Speaker 2: Still have a disagreement all that one which B.
Speaker 1: And oil has been proven to refill. There ain't been no due dinosaurs, No.
Speaker 2: Not new quote unquote. I mean we're not We're not going on dinosaur conversation right now.
Speaker 3: My point is it's like overarching theme, we're all made of star dust. Yes, so is the Earth and so is the trees, and so is everything here. But yeah, that's not an untrue statement.
Speaker 1: Right right, So it says even mainstream science is edging in. So Francis Crick, who was the code discoverer of DNA, listen to this. This guy who's the code discoverer of DNA, proposed directed panspermia. He says life on Earth was seated by an intelligent beings from elsewhere. Okay, that's the fucking DNA guy, or one of them. Anyway, Then you got your boy, Carl Sagan. Some people love him, some people hate him because he's like an atheist.
Speaker 2: I think, right, I'm not sure to be honest with you, or was.
Speaker 1: I think he's dead now, So Carl Sagan said an said ancient astronaut theories shouldn't be dismissed outright, they should be tested.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean it's hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard to dismiss a lot of this because there's no like almost no way to prove it. That's why it's like it's kind of the This whole episode is a thought experiment, you know, right, So the theory, here's a theory that the aliens are us from the future. Let's say we evolved to, you know, our level of technology and our level of understanding the universe that somehow us you know, a thousand years from now, let's just throw out a number. I don't think I don't even think it's going to be that long, but uh let's just say us a thousand years from now, find a way to be able to come back to this reality. You know, we'd probably look a little bit different. Maybe our diets have changed, maybe are like our our sexual inhibitions have changed. Like a lot of things could evolve in a sense, right, you know, because you're adapting to the reality that you're living in. And if the the reality that you're living in is some kind of uh VR screen, let's just throw that out there, like some some kind of Ready Player of one type shit where you're just in a video game all the time and you're not really big ship in wally, Right, But if your if your consciousness is somehow like in a video game in a sense, you're not going to really need a whole human body for it. So then your body's going to start to you know, deteriorate it and it's going to evolve. You know, maybe maybe you're not so much worried about, you know, using your mouth because it's brain to to technology, you know, interface that it's just reading your thoughts, so you know what I mean. And so whenever people talk about the little grays, they always have huge heads and these little frail bodies, they don't ever have mouths, and they have the barely even two holes in a nose that they breathe from, you know. And some people say, well, maybe they're just kind of like the robotic versions of us. But then you hear other other stories where, you know, allegedly there's that story about the gray alien. We watched it, the gray alien saying yo, like, I'm you from the future, and the reason why we're coming back is because we're dying out and we need to take some of your you know, your DNA and stuff like that in order to be able to replicate so that we don't die off. And so that's a possibility. You can't throw none of this out, I mean, hypothetically, Hypotheticals are always gonna be hypotheticals, but it's fun to play around with. Absolutely so are the aliens us from the future. This is also known as the extra tempestrial hypothesis. So like temporal time.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, pastoral, dude, not extra terrestrial tenpastrial. Wow.
Speaker 1: So it's basically the extra time hypothesis in a sense. So it says this idea flips the alien narrative. They're not from distant galaxies. They're temporal taurus humans who evolved and traveled time, traveled back, which I don't know. I mean, I don't know, Like I imagine if we are a thousand if we go a thousand years in the future, the technology and I'm not talking about the technology that's going to be available for everybody, right because we already know the elites are at least fucking hundred years as far as technology goes, like, they're way ahead of us. And so let's just say that even five hundred years from now, that you evolve the technology and our understanding of everything, five hundred years, I would assume that you could probably temper with you know, fuck around with time a little bit.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe, And I'm not saying that that's an impossibility. We are still speaking in the realm of hypotheticals. But for a future I want to say sub race of humans, but let's call it like an adjacent species an evolutionary next species, so to speak, to come back in time to see us, take something from us, run experiments, whatever the case is, bro, it would have to be like hundreds of thousands, if not tens of thousands of years, like removed.
Speaker 2: From our point right now.
Speaker 3: Only reason I'm saying that, and it's not for the technological conversation, but because of the beings that they are seeing, the aliens, the ets, the whatever you want to call it, the grays, the reptilians, all that shit with you. We and the humans of ancient Rome and the humans of ancient Mesopotamia all looked the same.
Speaker 2: And what I mean by look.
Speaker 3: Is like, sure, maybe maybe some height differences, maybe some nutritional differences, whatever, but we could see from the statues, the pictures, the depictions, the mosaics, everything else, humans have looked like humans overall for thousands of years. So for one of these beings to be a the adjacent race of beings that are at least like a descendant of our human form, it would have to be tens of thousands at least, if not hundreds of thousands of years removed from us now. By that time, to your point, maybe they will have discovered some sort of time jump abilities, and they'll come back to see what we look like. I think it'd be very similar to us jumping back to see our quote unquote evolutionary ancestors, like the cavemen, right, and so we would have to jump back how far to actually see a caveman?
Speaker 2: You know, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, and there's a there's a disparage in the the the evolution there though, because sure you can say that, you know, us in today's age look maybe very similar to the Romans right way back in the time of the Roman Empire and shit like that, right like, and that's that's a pretty valid argument. But whenever it comes to the realm of technology, bro, we grew up, we grew up in the nineties where we had VCRs like those are ancient fucking relics. Now, you know what I'm saying, Give you give the Romans a VCR. You're they're thinking it's alien technology.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Like I said, technologically, yeah, maybe even the next hundred years we developed this technology.
Speaker 2: But way hundred years in the future.
Speaker 3: To jump back to now, to have a conversation with this, they would look like humans. How far do you have to go to look like a gray you see what I'm saying, right, But my.
Speaker 1: Point is is that humans will evolve in advance with technology.
Speaker 2: That quickly, you think, not not hypothetical, of course, like.
Speaker 1: Hypothetically, And I don't know, maybe it's a hundred hundred years, probably closer to at least a thousand, I would assume, but I don't know, Like I don't know the the evolutionary rate of a human, especially whenever it's you know, evolving at such a vast rate. We've never seen it before. You know, Like there's nothing to compare our technology to to two thousand years ago, unless you're talking about pyramids and mind calendars and fucking sun dials and shit, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's that's totally different. We're talking about electronics here, like not even just electronics, but our understanding of how to use and manipulate minerals and you know, computer chips and quantum computers.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Like we're on the precipice of there being the world's first quantum computer, and it's probably going to be Google that's going to change the trajectory of humanity as we know it forever once that is incorporated.
Speaker 2: I thought they just built the first one.
Speaker 1: They're building it. It hasn't. It hasn't been put into effect yet. Like I'm talking about like, yeah, they have quantum computers, but I'm talking about like a quantum supercomputer.
Speaker 2: Is what they call it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's next level shit, agreed.
Speaker 3: But just because that gets turned on doesn't mean that humans all of a sudden like.
Speaker 2: Loser appendix the next day.
Speaker 3: Even though evolution, early speaking, we are losing it.
Speaker 2: Every generation is.
Speaker 3: Born with a smaller and smaller and smaller one, and one day humans will be born just without it because we do not need it as our evolutionary predecessors did need.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, I've heard the same argument be made for our pinky toe. I've heard the same argument be made, just different stuff. Yeah, we're gonna go by the wayside. And that is the type of adaptation and evolutionary change that I personally subscribe to. But for it to get to a tall gray level, bro, I don't know what kind of technology has to advance to where humans go through a species jump.
Speaker 1: Well, and this is where it's going to get a little chaotic because now you get into the realm of simulating a lot of things right, Like in the realm of quantum quantum computers, you find out ways like people are always looking for convenience, like it's it's literally built into our DNA. We're always looking for an easier way to do something right, yep. And so with that convenience comes the new technology that's going to come right. So think about it. Think about you have third world countries out there, and you're like, you know what, I can solve world hunger with this, you know, this super quantum computer by just hooking them up to some kind of satellite and sending down some kind of information that would that would connect to their consciousness in some kind of way that would simulate that you just got done eating a full meal. Like if think about it, like we always talk about it, like literally everything happens within the brain. There are placebo effects. You know, you take a sugar pill and you're told that it's like a cancer killing agent, and your body knows to kill the cancer. Not all the time, but there are cases of it. And so I think that the once they can find out like a real legitimate logical I mean, unethical I'm sure type of way to be able to hack the mind and hack the brain, we're going to be looked at as the cavemen in three hundred years, like we're there already possibly. So that's where that's where it gets into like all right, well, whenever you're simulating dinner, or you're simulating sex, or you're simulating happiness, you know what I mean, Like everything that we do, it could could be like changing really soon as far as humanity goes. So the idea that the aliens could be us from the future, I would actually say that that's most likely of what we've read so far, not out of this whole show. So the clues that support this theory is that the gray aliens look like evolved humans. They have in large skulls which have increased brain capacity. They have no hair, the evolutionary loss of unnecessary traits. They have large eyes, so they have adaptation to low light or virtual slash digital environments. They have tiny bodies, which it's physicality is less important in a tech saturated future obviously, and then they have no mouth or reproductive organs, which would mean they would have advanced communication or synthetic reproduction.
Speaker 2: That sucks. Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it impossible that we are on the way there.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying human beings. I'm just say yes, impossible. Synthetic reproduction. We're not talking about test tube babies. They're talking about like reproducing asexually, like basically you create your own descendant without the need of a partner. For how our DNA works and how our physiology works, you need to people to create a new person, That's what I'm saying. So humans, yeah, I think that's kind of an impossibility.
Speaker 1: All DNA is, though, is code, and once once you figure out how to manipulate it, you know what I mean, it's like turning lead into gold. At that point, it's like it's like technological alchemy.
Speaker 2: So we're talking about cloning and like test two babies.
Speaker 1: That's essentially it's kind of open ended whenever it says synthetic reproduction, so you can kind of, you know, put whatever your flavor is on.
Speaker 2: It, Okay.
Speaker 3: And I mean at that point, if that's how these aliens have found a way to continue their species is from not even like donating sperm and egg, donating a bit of their I don't even know if they have blood or their skin or whatever their case, their DNA, their code, and you send that to the reproduction group.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even say a lab. I don't know if they even call it that.
Speaker 3: But and then this other one doesn't matter about the genders because they may not even have genders at that point. It's all just splicing code together to create a new being. In all of that, it's like, I could see where you're going with this.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. I'm saying that it's not entirely impossible to imagine. I'm not saying that it's boum to happen. I mean, I think it's probably high likelihood, but not necessarily you know, absolutely going to happen. Yea. And so it says these traits mirror where we're headed with AI virtual reality, desensitization, desensitization, and dehumanization.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. At that point, we're not even talking about human beings.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean essentially, And and that's where the hang up is. You know, do you fight for humanity because that's that's who you think you are, or are you really more focused on your consciousness, your soul, you know what I mean? So I don't know that's that's where the hang up is. And I imagine that that's how the elites look at it too. That's probably why the the elites at the very top look at humans like we're just dirty fucking rags, dirty animals that just need to be taken out to the woodshed kind of thing, because they're they they look at it as almost like bab Lazar said, you know that the file that he was looking into. He goes, yeah, they look at us like we're literally containers. So you look at it from that angle.
Speaker 3: Who's to say that these aliens that the only way they can reproduce is from gene splicing technology in a lab of their own creation or whatever. Who's to say that they even have souls or a conscious mind or consciousness as we see? I mean, who's to say that they are not just light or not lifeless, but emotionless soulss clone type beings with a hive mindset whose only goal is the survival of their race, of their species, and the advancement of their species.
Speaker 2: What if they don't have consciousness like that or.
Speaker 3: Morality like that, they they've done away with such arcane beliefs and things.
Speaker 1: You know, well and that's that's kind of where you got to almost insert whatever your belief is, you know what I'm saying. Like, you know, if you look at it from the neoplayton, the neo plate, neo platonic, you know side, you can say, well, everything is necessarily like everything is emanating from God anyway, and so everything that light touches is God. And you look at like what is it called pan oh shit, pan psychism, which is basically like everything that you see is God kind of thing. And that's what I'm saying, Like you can look at this from so many different angles to where like if everything is just an emanation of God or a creation of God, or everything is a thought of God or something, you know what I'm saying. So that's where you got to fill in the blanks. Like usually that's where that's that's what happens with sciences is like everything that science can't prove, it's like God, you know, fills in the blanks.
Speaker 2: Well, this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This is the hypothetical conversation here, right, So like it's the same way that we think whenever we see like a cloned human, does that cloned human even have a soul, right, because it wasn't created in the correct way and all these things. Yeah, it might be gene splicing and it might be a human by definition, but is it actually human or the U was the cameras same conversation.
Speaker 2: We do they have a soul?
Speaker 3: Or are they just kind of a bundle of cells that has life? Does it have consciousness? As all these things? What's to say these grays or whatever, if they are a futuristic gene spliced version, that they also wouldn't have souls or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's that's always going to be, Like the soul debate is always going to be something that's up for debate, right, Like, there's a lot of people out there that don't even like you. For example, you've kind of gone back and forth as far as you believing if like dogs have souls and shit like that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I mean, it's one way that it's six and one hand half doesn't in the other it doesn't like necessarily matter. It's like, well, if that's the case, does all animals have souls?
Speaker 2: I mean, where do we draw that line? Where do we draw that distinction? Right?
Speaker 1: And that's where I stop using the term soul or spirit, and I just replace it with consciousness because.
Speaker 2: That's not the same thing. Dude.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you can even argue that.
Speaker 3: That how consciousness is just being aware of oneself. A soul is the thing that's like body, mind and soul. The mind is that consciousness. I'll give you that soul is completely separate from the two. They're connected, but it's a different conversation.
Speaker 1: Well, and where I say that, you know you can split hairs on that is because it's a philosophical difference in the way that you approach the two as far as consciousness and the soul. Because has there ever been any living thing that didn't have a consciousness.
Speaker 3: You could make a argument for the mentally impaired or those are like down syndrome, like heavily heavily down syndrome, or autism to that degree, like wearing a helmet, as RFK Junior says, helmet wearing headbanging on a window, autism. They're alive, they have life. I would say that thing that human has a soul, I don't necessarily know if it has a consciousness.
Speaker 1: Well, they would have to have a consciousness, I mean just because well think about it, like this. I mean, you know, there's a lot of like even let's just go in the middle range of autistic people, right, you know, and and I know there's a wide variety. There's a large spectrum of it. And some of them are you know, there they can live on their own, and some of them have to live with their parents for forever, you know. But if you look at it, like you know, those those even heavily autistic kind of people, they're they're able to still do amazing things. They might not be able to get along in the world, and maybe maybe they can't even walk regularly, or they can't talk regularly, or they can't take a test or anything like that, but they'll get in front of a fucking piano and play it like it's Mozart, you know what I'm saying, Like it just crazy shit. And so to say that somebody who has any kind of ability like that doesn't have a consciousness, I would wholeheartily disagree.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's also the ones that have to be in a wheelchair and like drool on themselves, not the ones that have like find motor functions of any type like well.
Speaker 1: They would still have to have a consciousness too, because all you would have to do is just hook up some kind of brain nodes and to be able to measure their their brain activity. Right. Sure, if it's flat lining, you're dead right, they're not flatlining.
Speaker 3: I had a sleep study done on me, and I was flat lined when I was asleep, homie, not.
Speaker 1: Flat lined like dead. It's just that there's there wasn't a whole lot of activity going on because you were in such a deep sleep, that's what you mean.
Speaker 3: I mean basically the only thing that was running was the shit that makes my heart beating, my lungs inflate.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right. But my point is is that just because you can't see consciousness on the outside doesn't mean that it doesn't exist on the inside. And I actually have a pretty good example about that. So just yesterday we did and I'm and I'm not saying that blind people don't have consciousness. I'm just making an example, but we did the show on the whole thing, and somebody gave a blind man DMT just to see like what would happen, you know, like would they be able to see the fractals and you know, the sacred geometry and or some kind of beings or whatever.
Speaker 3: And how would they be able to describe to you what they're seeing. They never seen the color green, how will they be able to say, like, oh, dude, looks all.
Speaker 1: Green, like there's nothing, Yeah, there's nothing compared to So his homeboy is actually the one that gave it to him, and he saw, you know, and I guess the way that the blind man was describing it. He goes, he only described it in one word. He goes, it's beautiful and uh. And then the blind man asked his buddy, you know a question. He goes, is this what you see in reality every day?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And so he was seeing something, he was seeing something that was so profound, so beautiful, and so the and and that's what I'm trying to say. Just because your eyes don't work doesn't mean you can't see in your mind. And that's where I'm getting to with the whole conscious conversation. Just because you can't consciously speak or consciously act upon something doesn't mean that there isn't something in turn going on.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm with you. And that was an example.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that people with severe mental issues don't have a consciousness.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that I don't know that.
Speaker 3: For a fact, I've never looked at the readouts of you know, the brain diodes hooked up to their skulls whenever things are happening. I don't know this, but yeah, I would say there's probably. But that's the thing, that consciousness is not equal having a soul. I'll bet a cloned sheep, right, Dolly the sheep, I bet had a consciousness. But we would argue that that may or may not have had a soul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're talking in the realm of science though, like a soul is a religious term, it's not a scientific term.
Speaker 3: But we have talked about how whenever you die, your body gets a few ounces lighter because something physically leaves your body.
Speaker 1: Could not recall, I'm sorry, could it not be your consciousness?
Speaker 3: Consciousness is again, I thought, that's just your brain, Like without a brain, you have no consciousness.
Speaker 1: No, that's there's your conscious mind and then you're your consciousness and so people like well associate that you with like your consciousness or your energy or whatever you are. You could call that a soul, you know, you being a religious person, you would call that a soul. You might call that a spirit. But people who aren't religious, who are just looking at it from maybe a scientific or even a spiritual type of way, they would just you know, most of most of the people would be comfortable with calling it just consciousness. You might find, you know, just.
Speaker 3: The woo Wu community changes out the word soul for consciousness.
Speaker 1: No, No, I mean some, I'm sure, but yeah, some people use the soul, some people say spirit. Everybody has their own flavor. I mean, I'm just saying that with my research, I'm now more in lockstep with the term consciousness than I am soul because it's it has a religious stigma to it.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think soul inherently has a religious stigma to it, but I could.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's where you're drawing that from. Sure it came from you know i' I've.
Speaker 3: Never actually looked up the definition of the term consciousness, to be honest with you, So now I'm really curious.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, So anyway we're going to get into Okay, So as far as.
Speaker 3: Oh, consciousness is the state of being awake and aware of one's surroundings, that's consciousness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's all it's your awareness. And so this is where I didn't really want to go down to this rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: But so that's my point.
Speaker 3: The person that's got like a serious mental like issue probably isn't aware of their surroundings like that.
Speaker 1: We don't know what's going on in their mind though. That's what I'm saying, Like it's hard to know what's going on in the mind.
Speaker 2: That's that's fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, even if you're monitoring it with brain scans and nodes and all that shit, you don't know, like a thought in words is not going to show up on a brain monitoring screen kind of thing.
Speaker 3: But I thought that was the whole thing with like spiritual consciousness meant that you're like awaken aware of the spiritual world around you.
Speaker 1: So the idea of awareness that you get into certain philosophers and you know, enlightened individuals whatever, they'll say that all we really are. And even like in the matrix like uh whenever, uh oh, what's her name? The uh shit? I forget what her name was. But anyway, the older black woman that was in the kitchen, she's smoking a oracle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I couldn't think of that word but anyway, the oracle, you know, she's talking to Neo and she's like, he was trying to get into like why am I here? Why am I the one? You know kind of conversation, and she basically said, like, look, you're not here to make these decisions. You're here to understand why you made them. So essentially, it's it's it's not even that you're you, it's that you're aware of of who you are, and so all you really are is just awareness. A lot like my my experience in the void. I had no body, I had no form, I had no shape, reality had no shape. It was just the void. But I was there. So who am I? I was? All you can describe yourself is at that point is just pure awareness. So awareness dives into the whole consciousness realm, and so it's like you know, whenever you go so deep, that's where people get into the whole idea of like you know, who are you? And the answer is always just I am. Kind of thing like you know what people say, you know, God says in the Bible and stuff like that. I know, I'm not trying to go there. I was just trying to describe consciousness and awareness and stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, okay.
Speaker 1: Anyhow, so getting back to clues that support the theory of the aliens or us from the future, you have, time dilation is scientifically possible, it says, so Einstein's relativity shows that time travel into the future is already possible with near light speeds, not even light speed, near light speed and quantum entanglement wormholes and closed I'm like curves suggests backward time travel isn't impossible, it's just not understood yet. Okay, that's where we are in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, you want to hear a fun fact completely separate from everything that we're talking about right now. It just popular game.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm all hopped up on Bethlene Blue right now, you dude, and caffeine. But anyway, I found out something that will like blew my fucking mind the other day. So you know how uh Trump is or he was the forty fifth president right and now he's like the forty seventh president. Yeah, you want to hear something crazy about the year twenty twenty five, which is, you know, yes, he got elected in twenty twenty four, but he didn't take the House, the White House until he was in twenty twenty five, right January. Something fascinating about the year twenty twenty five. Did you know that forty five cubed equals twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I don't know if it's cube or squared. It's like something like that, man, And I was like, holy shit, go figure. Right. So yeah, they say, like the year twenty twenty five is like, mathematically, we're never going to see like such a perfect like math wise year again in that way that it's like perfectly cubed and perfectly squared or whatever. You know. So yeah, pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: Now, real quick to jump back to the timeline situation here, and yes I'm quoting a movie deal with It was a move with Chris Pratt where they jumped to the future to fight that alien race. You remember how they were even saying that, like jumping forward to the future, we have the technology jumping backwards as something that we just have not figured out yet.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I think I know what you're talking about. I love Chris Pratt. He's one of my.
Speaker 2: Favorites, agreed.
Speaker 1: And he's a fucking solid guy in reality too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, and I'm not to be that guy. But also like he talks about Christianity as much as possible.
Speaker 2: How you proud of the guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's proud for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think that you know, just because we don't know it now doesn't mean that we won't know what a thousand years from now, you know, sure, And that's.
Speaker 2: Or hell, even twenty years from now, right.
Speaker 1: And so whenever you're you're looking up in the sky and you're seeing you know, UFOs, I mean, you know, and they have this some of them have like this cloaking technology. And what's really weird is that they seem to evolve with the time. So back in the sixties and seventies, everybody was seeing the flying saucers, right, Well, nobody's seeing flying saucers anymore. Now, everybody's seeing you know, the tic tacks and you know, weird formations and you know, like malleable shapes do they seem to be transforming and you know what I'm saying. And so it's almost like the aliens are also evolving as time goes on with us, just in their own kind of sense.
Speaker 3: So that's interesting too, because there's even not cave etchings. But like we've talked about Samerian tablets and hieroglyphics where they show saucer like craft in the sky and there's one that looks like an Apache attack helicopter, and that one's a wild one. I give you that, But they do they show different types. Some of them look human with like a breathing apparatus type of tubes from the mouth thing.
Speaker 2: Some of them do not look anything like humans.
Speaker 3: I think that also kind of goes in line with there being more than one species or race or whatever you want to call it of these extraterrestrial or whatever versions of aliens you.
Speaker 2: Want to say. I think there's more than one of them.
Speaker 1: And to add on top of that, we are also not even talking about breakaway civilizations. You know, that's entirely possible as well, that maybe that there are these breakaway civilizations of like super elites that were able to advance in technology and understanding and wisdom and knowledge and all that shit a lot faster than the rest of the world to where they're almost looking alien to us with all of their craft and stuff like that. So it's so many possibilities. And this is not to say that like, oh, aliens couldn't be out there. It's such a you know, vast and you know, ever expanding universe, and just to think that we're the only ones. What are we so full of ourselves for? It's not taken in that context. The people that think that it could be the aliens, that the aliens could be just us from the future are not looking at the universe in the same way that everybody else does. So some people will say, well, this is just a realm, right, like, this is just a reality, and that the you know, the Jupiter isn't a planet, and Saturn isn't a planet. Those are just stars in the sky and maybe they're portals or something, which rightfully, so everybody should be questioning NASA anyway to what extent you know, it's up to you. But that being said, so, uh yeah you have. Uh, it's just not understood yet. As far as backward time travel, it says if they figured out quantum gravity, they may have looped back to observe their own origins. Bro, quantum gravity.
Speaker 3: I don't even understand, Like my brain doesn't process that might min neither, Like I mean quantum talking about like quantum molecules and quantum atoms and these things that, like, we know they operate differently when they're being watched, and all these things we know there's a lot more to them than what we even understand right now.
Speaker 2: You know, what the fuck is quantum gravity?
Speaker 3: You're telling me gravity operates differently if it's being acknowledged.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know if that's what they're saying. But you know, we we went over the the eleven dimensions and all that kind of stuff and about how once you get up to a higher dimension you could be merging different levels of physics together to create a new whole branch of physics and shit. But then you look into quantum physics, and you know, at the tiniest little quantum level, our physics just don't apply. But there is still gravity in the quantum level. It's just not like our gravity. So I mean, I mean, honey, I don't know if it's like moon gravity or like water buoyancy or something like that.
Speaker 3: Maybe there is no gravity and you have to literally think it for it to exist.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I know, ant I mean, shit, I know, ant Man. Quantum Mania is one of my favorite movies of all time, though, Jesus, I love Paul Ruddue. I think he's awesome.
Speaker 2: He's great. I saw him in the What was that show?
Speaker 3: Zach Alfanak is between two ferns and it was like the He's like, So for any young up and coming actor, what can they do to hide their jewishness as much as you have?
Speaker 1: It's just like, yes, I didn't know that he was a Jew for the longest time.
Speaker 2: How could you not tell?
Speaker 1: What's the giveaway?
Speaker 2: Look at him?
Speaker 1: Look at him.
Speaker 2: He looks like Ari Shaffer's cousin. Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's clearly Jewish.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't go that far. Looks Jewish as fuck.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, to be fair, he looks like he looks like a cricketure of an iconic Jew.
Speaker 2: I will give you that, but like, yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So, as far as the aliens being us from the future, it says their behavior matches anthropologists. I don't know what they mean by that, so let's into it. It says they don't announce themselves, They observe, abduct they sample and study. The reports of abductions are often focusing on reproductive sampling or emotional responses or DNA extraction. If you think about the aliens that are coming right, you know, you hear the stories about the probes, or you hear the stories about the cattle mutilations, you hear the stories about the crop circles and all that kind of shit, all that kind of stuff. Really it's like, well, maybe we just try and figure out what they've been doing to figure out what they want, and maybe by figuring out what they want, we can possibly figure out who they are, where they're coming from, or you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So that's at least what their intentions are here, why they're here.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, right, So it says like scientists studying their own evolutionary past, trying to understand what went wrong or how to fix it. So if you have that missing link, especially if you're the gray alien, and you're like fucking you know, you got all this entry and you're just fucking dying away, it's like you're you're windling away. Eventually you're just going to turn into a feather and just get blown away into the nothingness, you know, and you're just gonna become extinct one day. Well, if you're trying to prevent that, yeah, maybe you want to come back and check on your your ancestors.
Speaker 3: You know, I gotta say, I think I can answer their query for them on that one. When did humans start to lose their way? And when did the shift happen? I would postulate that it was the invention of the internet that was pretty much the beginning of the end of the human race.
Speaker 1: Doug, I yeah, I think you can make a case for that. But also think about this this thing about like this though, like as far as going in the future or or coming from the future to the distant past, doesn't if that is real, Like if you could time travel one way or another, that would absolutely prove that time is not what we see it as, Like it's not this continual you know, literal trans of time. You know, it's not today and tomorrow or ten years ago. Like if you can jump back or move forward to another point in time, that would be essentially just like I mean, you're not a you're not on a like on a track, so to say, it's not like one track. It's almost like you're just at one point and you're shifting. However you would time travel, maybe it's through a wormhole or whatever the fuck, But like it's saying that, in my opinion, that would prove that time is all happening right now.
Speaker 2: That's a scenario. Yeah, I could. I could see where.
Speaker 1: You're going with that for sure, just hypothetically. Yeah, yeah, this is what I love. I love the shows that make you think like this though, you know, so then you get into the abduction reports. They often say that there they told me that they're us as far as the aliens. So Whitley Streeber and your boy Travis Walton, we did a show on him, Let's go. We know some of these names, and countless others say that beings communicated telepathically, hinting or outright saying, we are you from the future. Some report visions of Earth's destruction, environmental collapse, nuclear war, spiritual degradation. Could they be trying to warn or even nudge us toward a better path. Then you think about it, right, like you think about all of the UFO craft and all that stuff over by, you know, military zones, right, and it's like, could they already know what is going to happen if one of these nukes goes off or or something like that, If that's the reason why they're observing those those bases, they you know, maybe they come from a future in which that went wrong.
Speaker 3: See when I hear that, I think of some completely different This is fascinating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you come from more of like it's probably just spies kind of shit, right, not necessarily.
Speaker 2: No, no, no. The aliens that are saying like we are you from the future.
Speaker 3: When I hear that, my brain goes to a completely different place than saying that they are a human descendant. I see it as like, look, the aliens have been here for a long time, longer than any of us, probably longer than we have written history, honestly, right, But they also notice that humans study things, right, We have scientists that are in the jungles in the Amazon right now discovering new species of animals that have been here for forever, but we didn't have it categorized and logged in all these things. When I hear an alien abduction story and they say we're you from the future, I take that to mean, listen, your race is an inquisitive race.
Speaker 2: Your species likes.
Speaker 3: To learn more, You like to dig deeper, You like to take samples from new creatures and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Wherever you go, we are doing that. We are just better at it than.
Speaker 3: You because we develop the technology to get to your planet and back to our planet faster than you have.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. One day you're going to be doing this. You're going to find some.
Speaker 3: New planet out there with sort of life on it, and you're gonna abduct one of them. You're gonna take blood samples, you're gonna take specimen samples and all of these things to find out about their reproductive processes and how they are and all these things, and you're gonna bring it back to your planet, and you're gonna discuss it with your smart people and all this.
Speaker 2: That's what I take it to me.
Speaker 3: When they say we're you from the future, it's not a direct correlation between oh, we're from Earth just three thousand years from now. It's like, no, no, we're from a whole different planet. We're just doing what you do on your own planet, interplanetarily.
Speaker 1: Like a father conversation to a son. I used to be you. I used to go through puberty. I used to take around and do all this fucked up shit. Right yeah, yeah, all them exam made all the mistakes, so you didn't have to kind of thing, right.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, I don't think they're trying to teach us something necessarily, although not all there are cases where they try to invoke some wisdom into their subject and all these things. I'm not taking away from those stories. But whenever I hear it's like that and we're like, we're you from the future, that's where my brain goes well.
Speaker 1: And this is where you know, you have to include your favorite word, which is the context. And so the context of a lot of these type of communications, as it's said right here, communicated telepathically. Whenever people talk about telepathic kind of communication, there is from what I hear anyway, there is no misunderstanding the context in the way that they mean it. So whenever you're you're hearing a message, yo, we're you tele like we're we're you from the future or whatever, you would understand what they mean by by what they're saying, because it's not words that that are being said. It's almost like a like an emotion that is being sent, you know what I'm saying, Like you get the heaviness of everything that they're saying, and so the context is understood, it's built in. I get that I do hypothetically, I don't know, I've never I've never you know, communicated a telepath, well except for the Loheim shout out. But uh so, yeah, it's as could they be here to warn us? Okay, it says it explains the high interest in our DNA. So if something happened to humanity in the future, like genetic sterilization, over reliance on cloning, or tech spiritual disconnection, they they may be using us as a genetic backup drive, Okay, which you could make an argument for makes sense.
Speaker 3: I find that odd that they would do that though, I mean, hell, we just figured out how to put the entire human genome onto a crystal you know, I mean the entire genetic sequence onto a crystal disc to be used as some sort of a backup hard drive. I find it crazy that the super technologically advanced aliens don't have something similar to do that with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe they do. Maybe they just they they don't have access to it physically.
Speaker 3: What access to something that they could imprint a hard drive like that?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you think about it. As you're evolving. You think that you're doing what's best for your race, right, Like if you're evolving as an alien and it's like, oh wow, I don't even need this human body anymore. I don't need to fuck, I don't need to talk, I don't need to eat, I don't need to do anything like that. I can just communicate telepathically. And there's some kind of way that, you know, allows me to continue living without all of the physical necessities. Right, And so you're like, wow, this is awesome. You know, food is a thing of the past and all that shit, Right, So you wouldn't be documenting it necessarily because you're you're kind of like taking off your old clothes and putting on a brand new set. You're not gonna be so much worried about what your old clothes were composed of until you get so far and you find out, oh shit, you know, maybe I should have kept those old clothes. Maybe that's kind of the mentality. Okay, this is pretty cool. It says, here's a creepy cool possibility. What if the grays are what we become without spirit, and the Nordics or the light beings are what we become with it. So this is this is this is kind of a philosophical kind of overview. But if you just put it into the context of all, right, well, in what way are we evolving as humans. Are we evolving you know, for our own like needs and wants and that kind of shit, you know, to where we're so concerned with the material aspect of this reality, and that's the way that we're moving on and we don't really care how we get to our advancement. We're just gonna get there no matter what, you know, A lot like you know, if Hitler was to carry on, he'd be like, yo, I don't give a fuck, We're gonna keep on doing all this human experimentation. I don't give a fuck about that person, because the knowledge that we're going to gain by experimenting on his body is going to extend over time. So who gives a fuck about this individual? Whereas if you are taking a more lighthearted, maybe a religious approach, a spiritual approach to you know, your advancement in the future, you'd be like, all right, well, maybe we shouldn't be integrating with machines, Maybe we should be trying to evolve the soul rather than evolve technologically. Then then you mus that's that might be where you get the Nordics of the light beings kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Well, that's kind of what I was saying earlier, right, these grays, what's to say that they have bodies and minds i e. Consciousness but no souls or spirit? Right, and that could be what determines them from some other race of for lack of better words, aliens that may have achieved some sort of spiritual enlightenment and they have the body, mind and soul thing figured the fuck out.
Speaker 2: But these ones don't. Right.
Speaker 3: We've heard that like Alpha Draconians are the ones that are like the big baddies and they're the evil ones, and so maybe they have removed the soul and they are just body and mind. We've heard others say Alfred Draconians are not the bad guys at all, They just don't give.
Speaker 2: A fuck about us. So therefore they seem crew.
Speaker 3: And I mean, there's again super super in the realm of hypothetical conversation here.
Speaker 1: But and this is where you can you could even reframe it in this sense, like are you going to evolve left brained logically or are you going to evolve right brained? You know where your your soul connection to God is, and where your imagination is, and where your curiosity and your artistic thing and like everything that makes you you like that's your your right brain, your logical brain is just like you know, the part of you that is trying to understand this world and through like just a narrow context. Right, So if you're to evolve through your left brain, then you would become maybe a gray And if you're to evolve from your right brain, maybe you you know, evolved to a Nordic or a light being, a pleadan of sorts. So that's like maybe just a different way of looking at it.
Speaker 3: It's interesting that you bring up the Nordics and then you also brought up Hitler just doing his shit, saying like, fuck the person, We're still going to do these experiments. You know, those Nordics or aka light beings are the quote unquote aryan race that they were trying to get to.
Speaker 2: It's it's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: I mean, but was it the Nordics that were guiding them on exactly what to do?
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't believe so, but they sure the hell thought.
Speaker 1: So, right right. They probably just like maybe they took some some psychedelics or you know, went into some deep trans it's actually they found I recently heard actually that Hitler was super super fascinated with the Tibetans. Because of their way to be able to get into a trance like state and to be able to you know, ascend this this physical material type of realm, And so that could have been the way that he was communicating with these other entities and shit like that, and almost like a fly on the wall in that realm. So maybe he was trying to be like, oh, well, this is what they are, this is what they're composed of, and this is what they look like. So this is what we got to do. A complete left brained approach to it, right.
Speaker 3: I would think that they probably weren't fucking around with psychedelics too much, and the only reason why is because, like per the Nazi regime, they detested recreational drug use.
Speaker 2: In that way.
Speaker 3: But to your point, the Tibetan monks have achieved this type of focus, in this type of deep meditation for the most part without the use of external substance or sources like that. So, like, I think that would have been more along the lines of what they were doing. Because I just got a hard time believing that a bunch of Nazis were fueled with that much hate after taking a mushroom trip.
Speaker 2: I just can't see that personally, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, allegedly the berserkers went in to that crazy frenzy of killing everybody off of a mushroom trip too, and it's like, dude, I I don't see how that happened, But all right.
Speaker 1: I don't think that. I mean, I do believe that they were messing with some kind of lab element that would put them into some kind of trance like state because of you. Well, well not only that, but oh, I can't remember what his name was.
Speaker 3: The shit that Panzer Chocolate or whatever the fuck it was called, man, keep your troops awake for two weeks and take over the entirety of France. These dudes were seeing shit that wasn't there by the end of it, but like they accomplished the task.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there was this this guy that we brought over from UH from Operation paper Clip who was involved in Nazi Germany and shit like that. And he was like like the father of aviation or the father father of arrow arrow dynamics or some kind of shit like that that we brought over to for for oh, the father of modern aerospace. That's what it was. No, not one of his last name is like Stronghold. I think William Strongholder is something like that. I was doing a little bit of research on him earlier, and uh, pretty fascinating guy. But he was like one of the heads of experimenting. Dude, this is fucked ass up. So they did like a like a whole lot of like crazy human experimentation, right for sure. And one of the things that he was involved in is he was trying to see how far can the the human anatomy and the mind, how far can he push it whenever it comes to being in like uh low Earth orbit essentially, so you know, is the brain going to explode if we keep it up there? You know what happens with hypoxia and dude, like I'm talking about like they would just say, end people up in fucking airplanes just to test on them, and they would fucking die in an airplane and just crumb crashing down. That was part of the experiment, and there was like a up like, dude, there was so many crazy experiments with that. I did such a deep dive in that because I was like this guy, this motherfucker we brought over in paper clip, you know what I'm saying, And he was like held in such high regard. He actually has a statue in San Antonio where he died.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Right, see people like that who are held in high regard, and you're like, dude, this motherfucker has no morals, you know. But anyway, so, uh, then we get into oh, I'm sorry, I got a couple more things here to read. It says, this turns contact into a moral mirror. So, you know, depending on how you advance, you know, how are you spiritually morally whatever you know will determine maybe your path forward. As far as technological advancement type stuff, Uh sure, it says there are there are a few major theories, scientific, mystical, and conspiratorial that try to explain the great leap forward in human consciousness roughly forty to seventy thousand years ago. And here's a breakdown of the most compelling ones. So remember how we were talking about how you know, it just seemed to be pretty flatlined as far as human evolution in the mind goes, and then bang, somewhere between forty forty thousand and seventy thousand years ago there was a huge spike in like human consciousness. And so obviously the first one you got to bring up your boy Terence McKenna, who proposed the stoned ape theory. I don't believe it, but it's a fun one. So the premise is is that early hominids consumed psychedelic mushrooms, leading to rapid neural wiring or rewiring, language formation, abstract thought and creativity, spiritual awareness and myth making. And why it fits, they suggest is that psilocybin enhances visual acuity and connectivity in the brain, such as cave art, shamanic burial sites. Symbolic thinking suddenly appeared in archaeological records.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Then there's a quote by McKenna that says, we are the results of a symbiosis between primate and mushroom.
Speaker 2: It's a fun way, it's a fun hypothetical.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm i'm personally to belief that Tennis McKenna was kind of office rocker a bit, But.
Speaker 1: Like that's just that, Like he was a psychonont, Like he's the original psychoont bro.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Like he's tried all of them, you know, He's done DMT and mushrooms and LSD and fucking peote and like you know what, I'm like all of them.
Speaker 3: So I'm not just saying that, like, sure, sure, doing all the things to achieve whatever goal you're trying to achieve.
Speaker 2: Fine, you're a grown adult. Do what you're gonna do.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, as far as some of the theories that he threw out, it's yeah, I personally don't really subscribe to him, but they are fun to listen to.
Speaker 2: One percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I don't. I don't. I don't subscribe to him, you know so much either, but they are fun. The next one you have is the upgrade theory. So the premise would be that humanity was genetically modified, either naturally or by an external intelligence. The variations of this theory would include the Ananochi intervention. So ancient Samerian tablets say that gods from the stars, the Innanaki mix their DNA with early humans. We all know that one. Uh, there's the biblical one, which we kind of talked about earlier. The sons of God came into the daughters of men. Then you have the scientific anomalies. It says, oh, this is fucking wild. This is what Randall Carson proposed it or I can't remember if it was Hammer Hancock that talks about the human chromosome two appears fused unlike other primates, suggesting intentional modification. So let's get into that for a second. So the chromosome two fusion mystery, So human chromosome two is fused with two ancestral ape chromosomes. This fusion doesn't appear in any other primate. The fusion site is clean, suggesting intent eligent manipulation rather than natural mutation. There's a geneticist, doctor Joseph T. D Liggans that's an unfortunate last name, that called it a molecular signature that shouldn't be there naturally. So this is what you know. They start talking about the end caps of the telomeres, like there's like these telomere like the there's these caps at the end that are only found in humans. Whenever it comes to you know, mammals and primates and shit like that that only humans have, which is pretty interesting. It says why it fits is the speed of brain development. Language and symbolic systems seem unnatural in evolutionary terms, and many cultures speak of sky gods giving humans fire knowledge or a soul, so pretty interesting as far as the genetic upgrade theory. Nextly, you have the Great Catastrophe. Catastrophe and the memory of the stars. So it says, around twelve thousand years ago, a cataclysmic event, possibly the younger driest impact reset humanity, but survivors retain knowledge from an earlier high civilization. This is suggesting Atlantis Lemeria type shit. This would explain this sudden appearance of advanced megalithic architecture such as go Beckley, Tepe and the Pyramids, et cetera. There is the repeating global myths of a lost Golden Age and sudden flourishes in agriculture, astronomy, and sacred geometry. So yeah, and then it says there's a spiritual take. It says human souls are reincarnating from a much higher realm, but each rebirth brings back flashes of prior cosmic knowledge. So put whatever spin you want on that.
Speaker 2: But how does that tell you with aliens?
Speaker 1: Though it would ties in with are we the alien still?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you have two more. So you have consciousness itself wanted to know itself. Well, this is more of an esoteric I'm not gonna get into the esoteric. That's not what this show is about. You have the resonance shift. Oh, this is an interesting one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you have the resonance shift or the harmonic trigger, so it says Earth passed through a vibrational threshold with the human resonance or the solar slash cosmic influence that activated dormant DNA or new brain function. So and this is where it gets pretty wild. So we always talk about the apocalypse and the end times and shit like that. My calendar ran out, old shit, what does it mean? It was the fucking end of the world right, Well, the ancient tech speak of ages or what they call yugas. So I can't remember if the Cali Yuga just passed or it's getting ready to come up. I can't remember. But Cali Yuga is one of the yugas, which is basically just an age. And I believe that.
Speaker 3: When Cali or colleague does his death dance and ends the world base here.
Speaker 1: I don't know too much about it, to be honest with you. That's a Hindu term, correct, I've heard it in passing. Yeah, I think it's a Hindu thing though. Yeah. Uh so it's basically just the end of an age, so not necessarily the end of everything, just the end of an age in a sense, and so it says, okay, so the ancient tech speak of ages or yogas where consciousness rises and falls in cycles. So this is where you kind of get into the aspect of like astrology and astronomy. You know, like are we the age and are we in the age of Aquarius? Or are we about to be in the age of Aquarius? So depending on the stars alignment and and you know, are how how we're connected to that alignment? Does that open up kind of like some kind of informational portal that allows us I don't fucking know, dude, It's it's pretty crazy, but you know, just depending on the stars basically, that's what they're talking about. I'm not even gonna try and sound like I know what the fuck that means. I'm still learning a lot of this stuff. It says this shift could have been triggered by solar activity, cosmic alignments, or even a frequency bomb of sorts. Then they get into modern mirror, so people are experiencing a second awakening now more synchronicity, psychic experiences, lucid dreaming. This is where people say that we could be shifting into the age of Aquarius. You know, from my woo woo people out there that think that, like, you know, now is the time where consciousness is starting to make its comeback in a sense, and that actually a lot of people believe that that's what's that's why they're trying to block out the Sun, not only just to you know, protect the planet or whatever the fuck they say they're doing with geoengineering, but essentially, like the Sun is almost sending us like these light codes that would advance us like spiritually in a sense, if we are spiritual beings and that is you know, the divine light of this realm, and if you're trying to block that out, then it would be like preventing certain downloads to the you know, to the conscious people or whatever. Okay, yeah, yeah, I mean it's it's a theory. It's not the theory. So it says, possibly another dimensional gateway moment, just like the one in our past. So what happened? All right? So so what what happened? It could have been a mushroom trip, a divine edit to our genome, a visitation, a vibration, or just conscious awakening to itself and form. So now we're getting past that and I want to kind of touch a little bit. We're not going to dive too deep into this because, like I said, I did a whole show on it yesterday on Meta as far as the DMTX thing goes. But where I'm trying to steer this show is more towards like what they're discovering as far as DMT. I'm not suggesting that people should be taking DMT. I'm just saying this is what they found. So this was so during a DMT trip, it says the brain undergoes a radical reorganization of activity and connectivity, essentially amplifying consciousness while dramatically altering how you process time, space, self and reality. So whenever, whenever they're saying that, you know, you you're only using five to ten percent of your brain and your your conscious mind and shit like that, that's what it's referring to, Like your perspective of time, space, self and reality, which you think about it, you amplify that in some kind of sense, no wonder you're seeing fucking sacred geometry and that point.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So it says, here's a breakdown of what's actually happening in the brain. According to current research, including the studies from Imperial College London, which was DMTX. So one of the things that they discovered is that there were massive increases in global brain connectivity. So global just as far as you know, your head's a globe.
Speaker 2: So is that what it means?
Speaker 3: Is it your head as a globe or is it that we live on a globe and it's the connectivity of every living creature on this globe.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's not what they mean. They're talking about the dome. Your dome basically.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna I read.
Speaker 2: No, dude, I'm just asking you said it, not me.
Speaker 3: I'm just making sure we have the proper uh, you know, the proper context of what we're speaking on.
Speaker 2: I read.
Speaker 1: I read all this shit yesterday. I understand the context of it, okay, because they were talking about it's not going to say it right here. But and the one that I talked about yesterday is it's essentially they say that whenever you take d MT, if you picture your head as a snow globe and all the snow is down on the ground, whenever you take DMT, it's like fucking shaking it and letting it snow again.
Speaker 2: I believe that one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: But I'm also the type that believes that that's what happens when you do psychedelics at all, You're you're dumping chemicals in your brain hitting the blender.
Speaker 1: That's an opinion. That's not what this research should suggest, though.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying there's no benefits to that either.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not saying there's no enlightenment or wisdom that could be gleaned from that.
Speaker 1: I'm just you know, yeah, I mean, hey, everybody has an opinion, everybody's entitled to one. But this is the science behind it. So it says regions that normally don't talk much, so your left brain, your right brain, you know, you're, you're, every single aspect of your brain, those regions that don't normally talk that much suddenly start firing together. The brain becomes hypersynchronous. Hypersynchronous meaning that sensory, emotional, memory, and imagination centers all light up at once. So that's you're gonna be seeing some different shit that way, right. It says this creates a blended, immersive sensory experience like seeing thoughts, hearing geometry, or feeling time collapse. So oh, this is awesome. So there's this thing called the default mode network, often called the DMN, which the default mode network dissolves. So the DMN is your brain's ego hub, and it's responsible for your sense of self, time, narrative, identity, and boundaries. So on DMT, this network goes offline, which leads to your ego death, your feeling of oneness or unity, and timelessness or color colapsing, the collapsing of past and future. So whenever people go in, they have like a two or three minute fucking DMT trip and they've lived like seventeen lives in three minutes. That's what allows this to happen because you're literally you're turning the default mode network, which is basically your filter of how you understand reality. It's taking that bitch offline, so everything, all of your preconceived notions of literally everything, it's saying, no, you're not gonna look through that filter anymore. It's turning it off, which is pretty fucking cool. Then you have your visual cortex goes into overdrive. So this is why the blind man was able to see whatever. What he was seeing in his mind is because your visual cortex goes into overdrive. It says even with your eyes closed. DMT activates this visual cortex intensely. This creates the geometric patterns, fractals, and light beings that are that are so commonly reported. You're essentially hallucinating with full resolution. Then, it says the thalamus floodgates open themis is like the brain sensory gatekeeper. Normally, it filters data so that you're not overwhelmed. And on DMT, this filter loosens or breaks down, resulting in an unfiltered flood of raw data from your senses and subconscious Then you would have increased entropy and complexity. So the brain becomes less predictable, more chaotic, and more complex, a state neuroscientists call high entropy. I did a little research on this whole entropy kind of term because I was unaware. I just didn't know what I didn't know as a as a wise man once said, and so essentially I have it right here. So entropy is one of the laws of thermodynamics. Is actually the second law of thermodynamics, and it says thermodynamic entropy is a measure of the disorder in a closed system. According to the second law, when entropy increases internal energy usually rises as well, So that's what it's talking about that you know, there's a correlating effect of your energy rising when entropy increases, which is pretty interesting. So yeah, it says this matches the subjective experience of wild novelty, infinite possibility, and boundary dissolution, so and dodgen as DMT pathways are activated. There's evidence, though it's still debated, that DMT is naturally produced in small amounts by the pineal gland, the lungs and other tissues. I don't know why it's debated. That doesn't make any sense. I always just assumed that because correct.
Speaker 3: I think is the science on this is still like in the works. You know, there's a lot that's understood, but there's even more that's still questionable.
Speaker 2: So I think they got to kind of leave it open ended.
Speaker 3: Just to get the leeway for the unknown.
Speaker 2: I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, and one of the first people that talked about DMT secreting from your pineal gland is this guy named Rick Strassman. And Rick Strassman he wrote a book called DMT The Spirit Molecule where he basically took uh he took like sixty patients and basically did what dmt X is doing today, but back on the nineties, and this is the some of the conclusions that he was coming to is that you know, basically like that DMT is from inside of your brain essentially, so it says during stress, during stress, near death, or dreaming, DMT may naturally spike, suggesting that the DMT state is a built in aspect of human consciousness, which I would agree with, which is why I find it so fascinating. Like whenever I talk about DMT, yeah, you know, you have fun in your experiences with DMT, but I'm fascinated by DMT because it's already naturally within us. We don't experience the reality that we normally experience without DMT, So it's a it's literally a part of our reality, you know. So it's not just a drug. Like you know, it's like the people that talk about how, oh, you know, you shouldn't smoke weed, it's so bad, it's the devil's lettuce. It's like, well, why do we have cannabinoid receptors in our brain? Then yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, literally we evolved with it in a sense, so and DMT is the same way so it's not like it's not fucking heroine. You know what I'm saying like this is you don't party on DMT. Nobody parties on fucking DMT.
Speaker 3: Like whenever you dream, you're having a DMT experience. So that in and of itself completely negates the entire conversation as far as it being a negative thing. Now that being said, same thing with weed. There are people that take it too far. Oh, and there are people that absolutely get hooked on it. It's a non addictive substance, but people.
Speaker 2: Will men tell their habits yea, you know, same with DMT.
Speaker 3: There are those that will take it way too far and will fry their brains as a result.
Speaker 2: Like that's for sure.
Speaker 3: But to say that it is some sort of a even to say that it's a foreign compound to our body, I think is laughable.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. And you know they actually, this is what's really the most fascinating about it is that, you know, they they talk about the DMT is creating during near death experiences and dreams and stuff like that, but really where you get the highest dosage of DMT is when you die. So literally the moment you die, your body shoots out literally all of the remaining DMT that you have, and it gives you these visual, like crazy sensations. So you know, you you see Grandma on the deathbed and she's getting ready to go, and then she's over there waving over at her sister. Oh hey, she's waiting for me. There's Grandpa, Joe, everybody's everybody's here. Everybody's waiting for me. It's not the necessarily you're tripping that I I actually I would I would associate it as almost like a rainbow bridge to the other side. It's like a it's like a highway that allows our consciousness to be able to travel in a sense. That's the way I look at it. And uh and and I'm going somewhere with this whole DMT thing, I just have to I just have to lay a little context of why I believe DMT plays a huge role in this. So uh so, Yeah, the sense of time and space collapses on the intravenous DMT, or just on DMT in general. But it says brain regions that regulate time perception and spatial awareness become decoupled or overloaded. This may explain why users feel that they travel through tunnels or stargates or enter other dimensions or live lifetimes and seconds. Time completely different in there.
Speaker 3: Right time works differently on that realm, that's for sure, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: It's like you know, when you go and take a like you ever took, you ever took, like a fifteen to twenty minute nap, but then well you're not somebody that dreams. But for people to take like, you know, naps, like little short, little baby naps, you know, little kids, power nap dude. Oh I dream the most during a power nap.
Speaker 2: Shut up, dude.
Speaker 1: Like I'm telling you, if if you ever want me to bring information back from the fucking spirit side, just let me go to sleep for about twenty minutes and I'll give you a message or on some real shit.
Speaker 3: I'm so jealous of y'all. And by y'all, I mean you people. By you people, I mean those that can dream. I'm fucking jealous of y'all.
Speaker 1: Uh you people. Yeah, yeah, it's uh, it's pretty cool. I actually had a really crazy dream. I ended up making a TikTok about it. It's actually going kind of viral right now, which I wasn't expecting, just in association with all of my research here, and then earlier today, Dude, I went to go take a little nap and I was hoping to maybe get an hour, hour and a half out of it. I'm laying there for fucking twenty minutes and Boog opens the bedroom door. He's awake. So I'm like, there goes that idea. That's why I only slept for fifteen or twenty minutes. But I had this crazy ass stream. Anyway, if you want to go check that out, it's on the Metameisteries TikTok or Meta Mysteries Instagram. Also, uh so, yeah, then it gets into the entity encounters. A lot of people talk about, you know, seeing the entities whenever they're on DMT. It says a hypersocial brain on steroids. So some research, some researchers believe the social cognition centers like the tempo varietal junction in super or superior temporal sulkus super scientific terms. I don't know what the fuck they mean, but anyway, these social cognition centers are hyper activated, giving rise to the perception of intelligent others. These aren't just hallucinations. They're often felt as realer than real because of how vividly the brain constructs them, and finally there's a breakdown of linear logic. There's an activation of symbolic slash intuitive modes. So the left brain, which is your analytical brain, quiets down, whether right brain or your symbolic or holistic, imaginary kind of brain becomes dominant. So this shifts perception into a dream like or mythic mode where symbols, archetypes and direct knowing arise. You're not bringing your logical brain in there, you know, So it's it's it's it's that's where people get the knowing because it's you're not fighting internally like, well is this real? Is it logical kind of thing? You know? It's like you're full on right brain in this, So it says, in essence, your brain on DMT becomes a multi dimensional receiver transmitter, breaking normal boundaries and flooding consciousness with data, imagery, and intuition. The self dissolves, reality morphs, and what's left is an experience so vivid and strange that it often feels like visiting another world. DMT is often described as a kind of rainbow bridge, a vibrational arc that allows consciousness to momentarily break through the veil and access realms that normally remain hidden behind the filter of our everyday senses. And here's how it works and why the metaphor is so fitting. As far as the rainbow bridge and DMT and all that stuff. So the bridge between worlds. So DMT is an endogenous molecule, meaning your body makes it naturally. It's found in trace amounts in the human brain, lungs, and even in your cerebro spinal fluid. I would have thought that, okay, that actually makes sense. That's the cundleining baby. But it's as when taken in large amounts via ayahuasca or synthetic DMT, it launches consciousness into radically different dimensions, often with nsity contacts such as spirit beings, aliens, ancestors, light beings, environments made of light, fractal and sacred geometry, and a feeling a deep feeling of home or familiarity beyond the veil. This mirrors the idea of the Norse Byfrost, the rainbow bridge, linking Earth or mid Guard with the divine realm as guard. DMT seems to act in a similar fashion a vibrational tuning fork that allows consciousness to shift planes and see where I'm going here now, Like, if this is a way that we're able to literally like shift to other realities in a sense, then could it be that I'm not even gonna give it all way yet, it's gonna be fucking wild. You having a good time.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm listening intently. I'm waiting to see and I know that it's gonna connect how this connects to people's alien experiences.
Speaker 2: So I'm enthralled here.
Speaker 1: Bro Okay, I'm happy I got your attention. So then it gets into the dimensional key. So the current scientific hypothesis is that DMT increases the signal to noise ratio perception, allowing the brain to process raw reality. In this state. The default mode network, which we talked about is the brain's ego filter is temporary, temporarily suppressed. Brain imaging, especially in DMTX, shows hyperconnectivity regions of the brain communicating that don't normally interact. This mirrors full brain activation, almost like a cosmic download system booting up. So this points to DMT not hallucinating, but instead tuning the mind into frequencies that we don't normally access. Think of a radio picking up more stations you're not imagining the music. It was always there, but now you're on the right frequency kind of thing. So this is where it's gonna get wild. So consciousness as extraterrestrial. DMT experiences often feel more real than waking life, with an uncanny sense that you're not dreaming or imagining but remembering. That might imply that consciousness is not generated by the brain, but merely channeled through it. DMT removes the veil, allowing the signal of higher dimensions to come through clearly. The beings in quotes encountered by encountered maybe versions of ourselves, ancestors, or aspects of the collective unconsciousness, or even actual interdimensional life forms. So so yes, DMT may be the alchemical bridge that reveals we are already multidimensional beings, temporary cloaked in human form. And when that bridge opens, even briefly, it's like a homecoming for the soul. So is consciousness alien? This is where I was trying to go the entire time, because we see how consciousness reacts whenever it's it's it's given, you know, uh, whenever the governor's off. Essentially, so the governor has completely taken off whenever you take in DMT, just look at it like that. And that's not even just on the human but also it's you know, correlating with the conscious mind in a sense. But so consciousness does not appear to emerge from matter. So modern neuroscienceists or neuroscience has no definitive explanation for how the brain produces consciousness. This is the quote unquote hard problem of consciousness. Your brain is made of atoms, non conscious particles, yet somehow you feel, see, dream and love. There's no agreed upon mechanism of how or for how neurons create subjective experiences. This suggests that consciousness might not come from the brain, but rather that the brain is a receiver or filter for something that already exists. That's fucking cool, right, Wow, So the filter theory consciousness, now we're going to get into your boy, Altus Huxley. So proposed by thinkers like all Huxley and expanded by psychedelic research. What they came to is that the brain isn't producing consciousness, but it's actually limiting it, which kind of the DMT experiences prove. Right, So your brain is the limitter, it is the governor. It has you know, you can only go a buck, you know, one hundred and seven in this bad boy whenever it should be going a thousand kind of deal. So consciousness is like a vast alien signal field. Your brain is a radio tuned to the Earth human channel. That's a fun way to put it. Ancient belief systems said the same thing. So the Egyptians believe that the soul descended from the stars or the duot. The Gnostics claim that human spirit was trapped in a material body by Arkhan's non physical forces. The Hindus teach that the Atman or the soul is not from Earth but from the Brahmin or the universal source consciousness. And then you have aboriginal They say that dream time. Aboriginal dream time says consciousness preceded physical existence. They didn't believe consciousness evolved. They believe that it entered this world. So when I say that we are the aliens, I don't mean we the humans. I mean we the consciousness that entered the humans. And now we're we're the aliens, not the humans. Are not the aliens, but the fucking us. The real you is the alien. And that's where I'm trying to get to and this is just a theory. I'm not saying that this is actually what I believe. I'm just saying it's a possibility, a fascinating possibility of that. But where was I? So? Simulation theory also supports this idea. So if reality is a simulation, as Elon Musk and some physicists suggest, then consciousness is the player behind the avatar, the true self, the observer is outside the physical program, and this makes consciousness more like an alien operating system temporarily jacked into the Earth matrix. So is consciousness alien? Here are your best answers depending on your lens. So, if you're looking through a scientific lens, is consciousness alien? We don't know. It doesn't seem to be of matter, and it may predate the universe. Consciousness predating the universe. Your religion would probably agree with that as well. You know, God existed before he created everything. So looking at it through a spiritual lens, yes, consciousness is divine, infinite and inhabits, inhabits the human form, but originates from beyond. If you're looking at it from a psychedelic perspective, one hundred percent every deep DMT trip confirms it. It feels like waking up from the human illusion, which I can say I can attest to absolutely it's a completely different reality. And then philosophically, if you're looking at it through that lens, is consciousness alien? Maybe we are alien to ourselves conscious siousness is the mystery that we're slowly remembering. So it says many thinkers, mystics, scientists, and philosophers throughout history of proposed to consciousness is not of this earth, or at least not a product of the brain alone. And here's a rundown of some of the key figures and traditions that support the idea that consciousness is alien, cosmic, or transcendent in origin. So, first off, we already mentioned em earlier, Terrence McKenna. Terrence McKenna. It says that perhaps the most well known proponent of the alien conscious ideas Terence mckin or Terrence mckinna. Rather, he believed that DMT was a portal to an alternate dimension populated by non human intelligences, what he called machine elves. And he famously said that we are like the coral animals building a coral reef. One generation lays down the genes, the next generation adds to it. We're building something, and the thing we're building is a mirror. What a fucking quote, dude, that's awesome. Yeah, we're just building something to look at ourselves correctly.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean sure. Uh So.
Speaker 1: Another quote is that from Terrence mc kenna. He goes, the imagination is a dimension of non local information. We are embedded into a hyper dimensional matrix of information, and it's trying to communicate with us as far as the psychedelics go. Right, then you got your boy Carl Jung. Some people love him, some people hate him. Whatever. I like him, not for his political ideologies by any means, but his you know, more conscious kind of conversations philosophically.
Speaker 2: I like him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, while not using the term alien, Young believed that archetypes and symbols originated from a collective unconscious that transcended the individual. He even speculated in Flying Saucers, a modern myth of things seen in the Skies, that UFOs may be projections from the collective unconscious or actual autonomous psychic phenomena. He believed consciousness itself maybe tied to something universal or non material. I dig that then, of you know, your favorites the Gnostic mystics. Uh so, the Gnostic mysticism. The Gnostics believe that human souls came from the pleuroma, a perfect divine realm beyond the material world some might call that heaven. The human body was a prison. This is what they thought, that the human body was a prison, and the spark of divine consciousness was alien to this fallen reality. And the goal of life is gnosis, to remember where you came from and return. I actually agree with a lot of that, which I would right. Uh yeah, and then you got your boy. Plato one of my favorites. So in the myth of er in Timaeis, Plato describes souls descending from the stars to incarnate in bodies forgetting their true religion or their true origin. Rather, he viewed the soul as a divine essence that pre exists the body and returns to the stars upon death.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Plato was on some shit, bro.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, but Plato had some ship with him as well.
Speaker 3: He was well ahead of his time and a lot of his philosophical thought processes. Yes, but I mean he also, like most was an imperfect person. He had some some shit amongst his you know, his things.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he was uh yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh dude. I mean some of my favorite actors of all time with you know, Leo DiCaprio and who is the other one I was just thinking of anyway, you know, they all have their issues, you know what I'm saying, Like Lear DiCaprio, he likes some young he likes a party and all that kind of shit. I probably wouldn't want to hang out with him in reality, but watching that motherfucker on screen, my god, you know, one of.
Speaker 2: The best to ever do it, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Johnny Depp was the other name I was thinking of, like, not exactly the best human being, but for what he does, he's amazing at it. Sometimes you got to separate that, you know, And that's where I go with Plato, Like, who gives a fuck what he was doing in his regular life? What carried on through time?
Speaker 3: But I mean it's not like he was an actor who's a philosopher, So what he did in his private life you would think would at least try to mirror.
Speaker 2: You would think anyway. But I mean, yeah, we're getting off in the weeds here.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, actually, philosophy its etymological roots actually come from uh filo sophilo, which is to love, and uh sophia, which is wisdom. So philosophy literally translates to the love of wisdom. Yeah. So yeah, I mean you can love wisdom and still be a shithead, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: No doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Plato. Then you got Tesla Nikola Tesla. Tesla believed that thoughts and consciousness came from a non terrestrial source. His quote is, my brain is only a receiver in the universe. There is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists. It's from the guy that said, literally everything is vibration frequency and what was the other one?
Speaker 2: Energy?
Speaker 1: Energy, frequency and vibration. Yeah, so he was on it. Then you got your boy. I mentioned him earlier, doctor ri Rick Strassman, who wrote the DMT the Spirit Molecule book. That's a thick ass book, bro, It's like five six hundred pages, so I don't plan on reading that. But a lot of crazy trials that he did with DMT back in the nineties. His clinical DMT trials led him to believe that consciousness may exist outside of the body, and that DMT may be a gateway to contact non human intelligences. Some subject subjects even reported interactions with beings that felt more real than real, sometimes calling them aliens, angels, or light beings. And I think I already went to or this one, the aboriginal dream time, esoteric Christianity, that'll be a fun one or slash Hermeticism says it views the soul as a divine spark trapped in the material body, with earth as a kind of school or exile. I'm not even gonna read the Gospel of Thomas because I know you hate that, but but yeah, this is all I was really trying to bring is like, if we were the aliens, you know, if we were that, what would be How would that work?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And I wanted to really try and traverse all the different thought experiments, all the different theories, maybe you know, dive into what some of the ancient philosophers and religious people thought and how it correlated with this kind of thought experiment. Of course, back then they weren't really talking about aliens. They might have called them something else. You know, what I mean, they might have called them gods or angels or whatever, right whatever. Everybody has their own flavor to it. But I'm just like you know, it's after doing this research, bro, I'm not saying that we're the only ones out there in the universe as far as as far as humanity, but I will say that we are the only ones out there in the universe as far as consciousness. I think that consciousness is the only thing that exists out there in the universe. And if you know, whenever we die, whatever happens, wherever we came from, whatever, whether you believe that we go to heaven or you believe that we go into the DMT realm, or you think that just nothing happens. No matter what is going to happen, you're going to return to where you came from. I believe, and I think that most people believe that, right. And if that's the case, if you return to where you came from, then I don't know. I mean, is that is that like the alien world? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the thing where when you say you return from where you came from, well, then that in and of itself sparks up an entirely different conversation because and again take religion out of it for two seconds, although you kind of can't separate the two, but just for the conversation, does that mean, like some some people out there believe that you just return to the earth, you know what I mean, and you'll be born again as a plant. Your body will become the soil and you become a tree or whatever the case, and that would be your next life or something along those well.
Speaker 1: And to speak on that though, those are the people that look at themselves as only human. They don't know how to separate themselves as the soul, as the spirit, as the consciousness. They look at themselves as just the flesh suit. So yeah, from that perspective, whenever you die, you are just going back to the earth your human flesh. Absolutely is. Nobody's arguing that.
Speaker 3: Know, right right, But just like you said, these people have a very narrow view of in my personal opinion, not throwing shade at anybody, but I believe that those people have a very narrow view of life in its totality, like that, there's so much more to this experience than the give or take sixty to ninety years that you live on this earth and you die.
Speaker 1: And that's just it. It's a pessimistic look at life in general.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's it's that's depressing as fuck, honestly.
Speaker 1: Due then, like you know, like why even keep going?
Speaker 2: I care?
Speaker 1: Like why I get up and go to work? Like so that what so that you can feed your kids that are not going anywhere whenever they die?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, right, gives a fuck? Then? So this has been an interesting conversation.
Speaker 3: And again, I mean you and I have had many conversations about what we personally believe as far as aliens or ets or whatever nomenclature you want to put on them. I do find this to be an interesting conversation and I cannot wait to have this conversation even deeper when we get to Brohemian Grove and start kind of melding the minds of the conspiratorial world to see how does this bounce off of everybody? What other perspectives do people bring up that we haven't even thought of before? Or is it, like he said in the beginning, like this group sees them as only angel and demons, this group only sees them as interdimensional beings. This group only sees them as reptilians. I'm the It can go any direction. And there are so many different perspectives and so many different theories on these ets aliens us or UAPs and UFOs and flying saucers and tic TACs and orbs and all the shit in the usos.
Speaker 2: Yes, are they connected? Are they completely separate all the way through? Listen? We don't know. We just simply don't know. We have a lot of theories though, yeo.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing, you know. The the goal of this show is to open up that third eye. That doesn't mean that once you open up your third eye you're going to have access to all the truthful information. What it means generally when we say it is just open up your mind to all the different possibilities rather than staying so stagnant in your beliefs of what this reality is right. And that's why, you know, one of the main reasons why we love talking about conspiracies in general is because it shakes the rust off of your your view of this reality. You know, whenever you find out that nine to eleven was an inside job, or that you know, the the moon landing, at least the footage was absolutely fake. Those things will definitely like they'll they'll start to shake your foundation, the foundation of which you believe this reality actually is. And so by doing that, it causes a lot of people to get more curious, and it causes a lot of people to do a little bit more research. Well, if this is true, then this is you know, there's there's the domino effect. And that's what we really aim to do is just inspire you to really find your own way and not not be so you know, stuck in your own mud, so to say, but to free you from the shackles of the prison that you put yourself in whenever you thought that you understood this reality in general. And also to call out a lot.
Speaker 2: Of shitheads well put sir beautifully said.
Speaker 1: Thank you sir. Yes, indeed, how about some knife fan sir.
Speaker 2: Let's do that.
Speaker 3: But first, also, we got another one of these today when we see each other, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta give you yours.
Speaker 3: So if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion, then come check us out at Coecsilver dot com. Link is in the description below when you fill out your information. Our boy Wayne Clark is going to hit you up. He's going to figure out what you're trying to do, how much you're trying to buy, what kind of you know, monetary options you can work with here. Listen, silver and gold. These are critically precious metals. They have always maintained values. The ancient people have used them for buying and selling. The futuristic people, I believe, are still going to be using them in some way, shape or form. While it is still within the realm for you to get your hands on it, while it is still at least semi affordable, then come check it out, get your start in it, start stockpiling your gold and silver, minted coins, bullion and things. Best place to get started as ucsilver dot com again link in the description below. But another way that you could support the show right now as you're listening on Apple podcasts on Spotify.
Speaker 2: All of the things would be too please at this time. Hit the five stop doing the gault.
Speaker 4: Hit the five stars, hit the shares of life, subscribes to comments, leave a.
Speaker 2: Postly review, and shares with their friends of family, shares everywhere. Here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential.
Speaker 2: Cult members right there, So you fine ladies and gentlemen, why are.
Speaker 3: You ready to go check out metamisteries Jonathan's other show and getting the same level of respect over there, the five star reviewsing the positive comments and the things and the stuff.
Speaker 4: Come check out the Cage to Night, Come check out each of our individual patreons for our Wednesday night lives every.
Speaker 2: Wednesday night at nine pm Central. And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan and Jacob. And there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon ask humanly possible, a pople do go