Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: Hey, August six, twenty twenty five. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this is the Ocelli effect, and we do this live sometimes. Now. Gotta tell you, I am going to reduce schedule lately, and I am only only doing the shows that are being requested by people that support the network. So that's it. That's the cut down schedule right now until I can maneuver and get a few things done and fix some problems. And we're not going to go into that anymore. It is a Wednesday Wednesday. And you know what's funny, I'm real happy to have Larry Hancock with us. And I know Larry, I told you Harry Hancock. That's hilarious. Larry Hancock, whose name I've said a thousand times, and I don't know how many times I've screwed it up, but I don't think it's that many. Anyway, Allergies getting in my way on a and you know, everybody requests Larry. It is usually very highly informative, sometimes extremely entertaining when we're talking to Larry, and I'm extremely grateful to probably have him as the longest running He's not a guest on this show. He's a co host basically, and I'm happy to have him along anytime, but here in August for God's sake, of twenty twenty five. It's been a while, and I got to say every single time he's on, I learned something, so I know you guys too. Go to Larrydshancock dot com. Of course, we're going to focus on some issues that might relate to one of Larry's latest books, and one of the best, really, even though I highly recommend them all, The Oswald Puzzle, which is co authored with David Boyle, in whose name I pronounced differently every time I say it, and I'm hoping that they'll be presenting at Lancer in some fashion this year. Well, I'll be there, and I was even talking for a little bit, and we went to air late in order so that I could discuss a few issues with Larry just before with what I plan to present, because he's probably the only guy who woman to take advice from. And I might do something a little weird Atlanta this year and we'll see how it's received. Anyway, Hey, why not? You got to take a shot Larry. How are you this Wednesday evening? First of all, I'm.
Speaker 3: Doing good, Chuck. We had a little break in our heat wave last week. It was cooler for at least a few days. We had some brain Now we're going back into August weather. But that kind of relieved things. Although I have the same sinus problems you're having, so good, but sinus is with us at summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, who wants to complain. I mean, my eyes are running, my nose is running. I guess if they all run in the same direction, it won't hurt so much. But anyway, look, there has been and I just want to get right into the subject matter. There has been some talk lately, and finally, uh, you know, Jeff Morley got part of what it is, at least in part. I'm not sure he got all of what he wanted, but part of what was denied to him by Brett Kavanaugh finally not too long ago, you know, being given to him as in the Joe and Needy stuff, right, And there was a bit of celebration, There was a bit of understanding, it seemed like, and then everybody kind of went back to sleep as per normal, or they tried to convolute it with other events that involved let's say, government transparency, criminal Acts Intelligence. Maybe yeah, I'm trying to avoid saying Epstein, But what am I going to do? The Epstein files? The you know, show us the show us the files, show us the information. And the general public now is kind of a sleep on JFK because well, they're giving us MLK files on they need to give us the Epstein files. They already gave us the JFK files, and that's happening. And I'm just being blunt here and trying to summarize in case, you know, nobody's keeping score at home. Seems like, what do you think of this? And what is happening here? Because I'm seeing what Jef's writing. I'm seeing that he's still doing you know that podcast. He's had a lot to say. Some of his supporters have written supportive articles about this. I know what my thoughts are after looking over what has been released, and you might be able to tell. I'm thinking there's more they should have given him. But you know, you can leave it there and say, first of all, what the hell took so long? Because you know, and you've got to be read into this. I'm not going to waste Larry's time by explaining to you. Although Larry could probably give you a quick summary about you know what it is I'm talking about here. Why is Joe Needy's important for various reasons and everything else? And why was he covered up? There might be multiple reasons for that, and what the hell is the difference when it comes to it. He's not a shooter, He's not Oswald. But you know, Okay, here we go, Larry. I know I've thrown you a terribly wobbly spitball here, but I'm conn I believe you could at least get a base hit out of this. So, by all means, where should we take this for people that are somewhat read into it, because that's all the people that are going to want to hear this. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think one of the interesting things about it, Chuck, is that Jeff has had probably more response, more luck, more visibility with portions of the media, not the entire media, not the mainstream media. To some he's add more receptivity to this story and of the fact that clearly there's something sensitive going on in regard to Lee, Harvey Oswald and the CIA. I mean just that basic theme. It's like, okay, ouch, because there's no reason for the CIA to have been as obstructionist.
Speaker 4: As they were there.
Speaker 3: So the media is responsive to that, I would say in large And what it was perhaps surprising is that to me, the research community has not been They've let themselves be diverted. Maybe it's sensory overload, you know, by everything quote unquote being released at once, although it really hasn't. We all know that, but like you're getting questions about so many things at once, and you're curious, and have you read through the five thousand MLK files? No? I haven't, Well, then we can't talk about it yet because you haven't read. Yeah, just just that level of the the community trying to respond to all of this at one time, it has not been very effective. The only the only really insightful, straightforward, pithy response I've seen to it is Malcolm Blunt's article about you know, yes there is something here, Yeah, there's some things that we could do, and Malcolm essentially challenging all the people that were saying it's a nothing burger because it was not at all nothing burger. But Malcolm kind of stands alone in that regard. The the research community is not following the story the lead that Jeff produced and that's that's a bit depressing. Now agreed to follow his lead. You've got to know a lot, You've got to have a lot of context. But but there are people that do have that, and if if they're following, I guess the good news is if they're seriously following it, they're following it to the extent that they're not talking about it because they're too busy. And the people that just get on boards and chat and like bring up the same things over and over again haven't changed. They're not engaging at all with it. Really, So yeah, I think my general response is there's a lot of potential and just the administrative file that Jeff got, there's a lot of potential in getting the operational files that that points to that might tell us some really serious and props even incriminating stuff. But the one thing that puzzles me is all of us conspiracy folks have said for years, Oh, you're not going to find a report that says this is how somebody killed the president. You know, a file, a document. Yeah, we looked at it, we investigated it's here. You know, you're not going to found that sort of thing. And now when we get the joint Edies file. Everybody is going, well, now the CEEIA didn't give us the smoking gun, or are we expecting it? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Well. Here's the other thing I need to ask right here in this context, and that is, and I'm not going to point the finger at any particular platform, but I am going to suggest that it represents the current culture of communication when you are restricted to two hundred and eighty characters to try and make a point, okay, and people already are not receptive, open minded, or looking to cooperate as a general condition. Because we've seen this shift in the in the research community, we've seen the shift in the general public. Nobody wants to work with anybody. You disagree with me, you're out. God. Uh okay, that's just the culture. I'm not even pointing a finger in any left or right direction. I'm saying that's the culture, but also the culture of communication, keep it keep it real, pithy, so much so that it doesn't carry very much information, but must make a strong declaration. This just seems to be the cultural shift in my mind. So you know, the younger people are not going to do any better the older people that are setting the ways they're not going to do any better. The people that refuse to use a computer mostly are dead now, but still right, nobody is going to cooperate correctly, and nobody is going to communicate correctly, and that means they're not going to receive or send correctly at this point to make an actual point with context and texture or am I just you know, being picky about you know, modern tech and getting my grumpy old man on even though I'm only in my fifties here, Larry, I mean going. You can tell me I can handle it.
Speaker 3: No, I think we've fallen into a bit of a trap in the vehicles we're using. As you say, our bandwidths have really been dialed down there are you know, every everybody wants to see something addressed, you know, like give me the fact in five sentences or I'll move on to something else, you know, like was it in the text? No it didn't fit. Sorry. I have a problem with a lot these days because someone will want to talk to me and have a question. Let's say it's about Oswa, Mexico City, and you know it's really if you don't have the full story, the full background, the field context, you and I can't really discuss it. So the best I can do is refer refer them to the book, because otherwise I'm not doing them a favor. They're not going to get what they want. You know, are they going to get a yes or no? Was he there? Was he not there? Yes or no is not a good answer, you know, a on these complex subjects, you you can't you can't compress it to a character limit. It's so No, you're absolutely right. And interestingly, I see even on forums that I visit a lot shorter post where people seem to compel to say, oh, I agree with you, or I agree with that post, or I don't agree with that post, or you know, let me post something I posted fifty times before in response to this, just so you're forced to read it again. You know, the threads get derailed, and there's just no coherent dialogue on these things that are really complex history. You know, you don't discuss history with you know, soundbites just doesn't work that way.
Speaker 2: No, And that's the bottom line. It's not soundbites. It's not going to be in a you know, in a TikTok video, it's not going to be in a tweet it's not in the abbreviated form that you're going to be able to do this unless you can think it's super speed, and I don't know too many people that can. I gotta be honest. Nobody thinks as quickly and goes through material as quickly as you know a super speed reader. They just don't. So they're not absorbing any of the nuances and understanding that you know, a connection to or a somebody who's working for, or somebody who's a contract agent, or somebody who's an asset, whether knowing or unknowing, these are nuances and differences in these narratives that nobody's picking up on anything new. They are just you know, repeating their own positions and therefore paying no attention to any progress that's being made or redefining of any terms, people's positions or anything else that could be had even in their own paradigms. If they just realized something might have changed here, we might have learned something new. Collectively. Well, see there's my problem right there. Nobody thinks there is a collective. There's only the camps and the compartmentalized algorithm, and that is where people are living. And I'm not just talking about on the computers, I mean in their personal lives and their willingness to engage. And you know, I mean people talk about the Socratic methods still, but they don't use it. Nobody gets together and has a discussion anymore, where a actual debate. They think a debate is when you lose. That's not the purpose of a debate. Actually, you know, I mean, yeah, everybody likes the win and loss, and we're Americans, we love that sort of conflict, but that's not the full purpose of a debate. And that's not how you're going to learn anything, because if you think you know it already, what's the purpose of learning anything. See, here's the problem, right, And I'm talking about psychology as opposed to even the technology here or again, you know, I accept, No, you mean a grumpy old man truck. You're just saying these kids don't know what the doing. I'm not even saying the kids, because I see this in people older than me, younger than me, my age. It doesn't matter. It's across the board, it seems like. And I think that's one of the major problems. But let's put that aside. Can you talk to me about what it is that people could see here if they were willing to listen, if they were willing to see the progress a couple of points. Maybe not you know, the same points that Jep's making, but maybe you see some progress here. Malcolm sees some progress. And Malcolm Brunn is one of the best brains on this case that we have that people should really have utilized differently earlier on, but didn't. Only a few very intelligent people did. Just in praise to Malcolm Brunt right here, Okay, because I don't want to just say nice things about people when they're gone. Okay, here we go. What is your thought about that? What is it that we could learn here if we were willing to pick up and you know, follow the newly presented pieces of evidence here that obviously had some import because they hit it for over a decade. They sent the guy to the Supreme Court, who basically killed it in court for Jeff to begin with, and without the special circumstance of his connection to Representative Luna and a few other pieces of luck, Jeff might have never seen this while he was alive. Let's be honest. Other researchers have died waiting to get documents and Jeff might have done the same, even though he starts out as a reporter, as a guy trying to put together a story as you know the author, or that it's a long journey Jeff's been on. Some people have been on longer ones, I admit. But let's talk about what it is that he may have finally loosed that we could take further in your mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think one of the big takeaways is confirmation Jeff had been told over a number of years by people within the student directorate that they had been providing detailed information on Oswle's activities in New Orleans. Is his media visibility, his political stance to the CIA, and that would have been reported up within the CIA organization at JM. Waven Miami, up within the Specialistairs Affair staff, going up to Des Fitzgerald, going up to J. C.
Speaker 2: King.
Speaker 3: We know enough to know how the information should have traveled. We basically we would have known enough to know a number of names of significant people that would have been aware of what Oswald was doing. And we know that because we've seen other memoranda and paper trails on people of much less significance. You know, I will give an example. An example would be that a Cuban reported another Cuban in Miami of being a potential CIA deep asset. You know, this guy is just your every day you know, works for cleaners, he works in manual labor. They report him to the CIA, they report him to the FBI, and for two years they try to investigate this guy to see what his real alliances are. How do we know about this Well, actually, in Dallas, Walter Heypman, FBI subversive desk guy in Dallas, is still working on this case in November twenty second, nineteen sixty three, a year after it started. Because this guy's now living in Dallas and they're still investigating him, and they don't finish that investigation for another eight months after the assassination because Heypman is pulled off to work on the JFK inquiry. So this is like a trivial person, you know, not visible in the media, not with an obvious political He's just a kind of a suspect. We don't know if he's Procastro, we don't know if he's anti Castro. But it's minutia and we have a paper trail on that within the CIA and the FBI. And yet what we find with Oswald, even though they know about Oswald and the Cubans have been telling him about Oswald and running their own propaganda, which Jeff is confirmed that disappears within the CIA. Now, their their position has always been, oh, well, we didn't, it's not in the case officers materials. We didn't. We disclaim all the knowledge of this because this guy Joannides is not the Howard that they were talking to that they told you, Jeff, He's not you know, he's not even in our files. He's not different guys, you must be wrong. They must be wrong. Now we know that's all not true. That information was being passed in great detail, and it starts not showing up in places we should be able to look for it because these people have day jobs. It's a bureaucracy. I was just looking at a case file on the headquarters file on the student director that goes into great detail. In fact, there's one entry registrate that says, oh, there were these students that were on the air in New York City and they've been to Cuba and they were promoting the Cuban experience. And yes, the DRE is going to is going to respond to it, you know, counter this media. Well, heck, we have a major media confrontation in New Orleans between Oswald and Vre that goes into multiple venues over several weeks. That doesn't even show up in this dre case file.
Speaker 2: Why not right now? This is now let me just interrupt with this because this is very important. You bring up the Howard issue. To my mind, first of all, we need to define the difference between what something suggests and what something proves. And for a long time we've known that this was suggested. Many things were suggested that have now been proven by these files. Like you said, confirmation, We now have confirmation to certain things. But the Howard issue, to my mind, there's more than one Howard. This is what the thing is. Howard is almost like a title, not even a person. Okay, in my mind, that's what it suggests. Now. I have not thoroughly gone through this as well as some others, but that's what I see there. That's what I see the potential for for certain. In addition to that, do we get at any of the Joe and Needy stuff involving is then later on interactions in the investigation, or do we have to piece that together, you know, because they told the House Select Committee, Okay, you know what do you want? We want people that had no connection to any of the events in nineteen sixty three, and they were lied to. I'm probably gonna have to turn my mic down because I think I hear the dogs getting upset about something. But anyway, the thing is, this is a series question here, right, the after action and the Howard issue. If you don't mind, just go back over that Howard thing real quick because they might have missed it. And yeah, talk to me about this House Select Committee thing and Joan's involvement. And again I'm gonna kill my mic quickly just to keep the dogs out because I want them to hear you marry more than anything. God.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the Howard thing, the good news is that was resolved in the admin file because all the questions about it might have been another Howard. Officially there was no Howard, there was no Howard alias. The admin file that was released to Jeff shows that indeed there was a cover backstop. For example, one example it in there is is a driver's license in the name of Howard and with his residence, and clearly there was a cover for and this is for join Edes. By the way, there was a cover for Joines to operate as Howard, which was the name that was used with the Cubans. It was that the name on the address that the Cubans were given to send information to, So that that was resolved in the admin file there you know, as to whether or not it was you know, kind of a soft file situation where it was only known at jam wave and maybe it was lonely a local AVOs and not a headquarters alias, and debate that all day long, but the file itself shows that clearly a backstop cover had been put in place, including a driver's license for joint eds as the Howard that the Cubans were were contacting and providing information to. So that got resolved, which is a big deal because now that's not even it's not even argument. What what, of course is not resolved is that what was given to Morley is just the admin file. And you don't find operational level activities in an admin file. At best. You might find some promotions, some you know, job endorsements or evaluations. You know, we're talking about a regular business admin file. So no one would have expected or should have expected anything explosive in that. In fact, it's kind of amazing that that backstop cover showed up there tom of the driver's license.
Speaker 2: To translate this, this is the same type of file that I might have kept on an employee when I ran businesses. That's all this is in an agency sense, it's you know, this is what the guy did. This is any major incidents, This is his promotions, his position, you know, this kind of thing. That's what he really got his confirmation that this guy was you know, official reagency. And some of those details are helpful, but I mean, am I essentially correct or is that really the bottom line?
Speaker 3: That's absolutely there, although one of the sometimes you can you can pull stuff out of that. For example, another thing in the file was the fact that he had gone had to go through another security clearance and a special security check to give him the clearance to assign him to a new project in the late spring of nineteen sixty three. Doesn't name the project, doesn't give us a crypt for the project, but we can see he had to go to that process. So he had been assigned as a case officer, fairly routine staff job, even though at a high level, I mean, because he's not operating just individuals. He's operating groups. The our student director as a group, not an individual. He's a case officer at a higher level than most. But he's being assigned to something beyond that. That's really special that we don't we don't know what it is. We know it's something new going on. It wave and that provides us a lot of ground to look because we know what join ed specialties are, we know what he does, we know what he's capable of, so we can start matching to that too. Oh, what where should we look for operational files? What might he have been engaged in that justice getting started and kicked off in the late spring of nineteen sixty three. That's that's super secret that he had to get a new clearance for. That's way beyond just his case officer activities.
Speaker 2: Well, right, so that gives us timelines, That gives us, you know, new open possibilities. Why is it that he needs extra training if what it is he's already trained in. We have confirmation of what he was capable of. Like you said, he's capable of running groups. That is a difference for running individuals. It's a different skill set, it's a different requirement, it's a different money level, you have access to funding resources, et cetera. There's a lot of things that can be drawn from this, right, So that is a positive and it's great. What it doesn't give us the whole story, and it doesn't assign to us even a beginning explanation in my mind for what happened with the HSCA or am I wrong about that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: As far as what happened with the HSCA with to get back with that, Joinese John eds at the time that the hsc was not in good health, it was considering going into retirement. But among all of the other officers that the CIA would have had to select to service the liaison to the HSCA, you know, to be the guy that knows how the CIA work, that knows overall how to help the HSCA do his job. Actually, you would probably want to pick somebody from headquarters, somebody who has real expertise with the c AA record systems, you know, not join It is not a very good personnel pick to do that job. So one of the things that immediate the question has raised is, you know, we've all talked about the fact, why would you pick James Angleton to be the CIA liaison to the Warrant Commission, you know, to help the Warrant Commission. You know, Angleton being counter intelligence CI sigg you know, not not the most helpful sort of person in the world. Ankleton's skills are covering things up, not exploring things. But and so here we have again a CI officer picked whose skill set really doesn't match the job. So then you raise the question of just like Angleton might have known something that he wanted to make sure it didn't get shared with the Warren Commission, perhaps Joe and Edies knows something that we want to make sure it doesn't get shared with the HSCA. Oh, what might that be the CIA's interest in Lee Harvey Oswald.
Speaker 2: Well, let me challenge you from a different activement that perhaps you learn about that.
Speaker 3: Uh, here's this happened.
Speaker 2: Well, but here's why. Let me explain. You know, I mean, I'm not just gonna say you want I'm not on my firms. Okay, I'm not a jerk. Uh, but but here's the thing. Angleton fits the job for the Warren Commission based on the type of inquiry it was. If you want to deflect and make sure that you control the flow of information, Angleton might be positioned well to not get them started on something that will end up on the record. And indeed, Joe Eddies might be positioned well because of his intimate knowledge of what the HSCA was actually after. The Warrant Commission only wanted to know about Oswald. If you take a look at the subcommittees that were laid out, the investigative groups. Okay, sorry, but where you have a junior and a senior council, you have four groups, and three of them have the name Oswald and the damn title of the group. They were all after Oswald. With the Warren Commission. Okay, the HSCA didn't do that. They broke it down a little differently and went after very particular things. So indeed Joe Edens might have been positioned to take care of the one particular thing that they were going after at the time. And he's available, he's not busy with other things because, as you said, his health was bad. So actually he might be the right man for that job, just like Angleton was the right man for the CIA job with the Warren Commission, to control the flow, to make sure that only certain things would reach them, whether they are evocative, provocative, et cetera. But only certain things would reach them because really, at the end of the day, they're there to filter things properly. Both of them.
Speaker 3: Oh, I agree with that, take Chuck, and that's actually what I'm trying to say. Oh, it's just a lif if you have a particular goal in my let's talk about personnel selection, right, Okay, what's what is my goal for this job? Okay, my goal for this job is not the same as the goal that you know. May not my goal is CIA may not be the same as the goal that Earl Warren has, or maybe it is. I don't know. But the job descriptions might not match. The goal of exposing information and an inquiry is on their side, the goal of controlling information on an inquiry is on my side. So the job descriptions aren't quite meshing. And I would say, yeah, I think both of them fit exactly the profile for shielding information whether than open. Yeah, they're in a position to keep doors closed, not to open doors. And and their activities absolutely with their respective commissions show that you know that there intentionally. We know that Angleton was intentionally and demonstrates that he was intentionally closing doors, especially in regard to Mexico City, Joe and Eddies. When asked directly some questions related that would relate to the ERE, and Oswald absolutely closed the door. He did not volunteer the fact that, oh, yeah, I can get you that information because I happen to have it. So yeah, Actually in this case, darn looks like we agree.
Speaker 2: Oh it does. Actually, I see I was misinterpreting and thinking you're saying that, you know, joean Nis is not really greatest fit for this job, and I'm thinking to myself now it's And also context once again, I love using that word with you because it is really your key word all the time. Context, the information that was going to be presented to the public as the end product of each of these inquiries will use loosely. Is different because word commission time, there is no awareness of the castrow plots. There is no awareness. I mean this, The CIA is a mythical organization that is, you know, run the up and up in nineteen sixty four on the Naples at their report. Right by the time the HSCA is full swing of its work, seconding up in the seventies we already know the public even knows the CIA might not be behaving. You know, bout boards all the time. Oh, we have a different context, a different dat of information, so a slightly different you'll set, a slightly different familiarity is required of that control officer that's called in between Angleton and Joanne's, who is supposed to be a liaison to help but also has to control for his side what's going to be fed. It's a different context. Joannes can fed stuff to the HSCA make them happy, they couldn't be fed to the Warrant Commission, and vice versa. You know, things that seem very benign in nineteen sixty four no longer look benign in nineteen seventy four or seventy six or any of that time period. Do you think that that's an important thing to realize here when comparing those.
Speaker 3: Two Yeah, I would say that as you a set presents it essentially, angle then has to worry about the door to the CIA as an entity, because there are a lot of embarrassing things you don't want to reveal as you're going along. Do I want to reveal the castro plots? Do I want to reveal the CIA uses criminals on occasion. Do I want to really reveal that the CIA acts domestically against citizens? Lots of things I don't really want to reveal at the level of the total agency. But when we get to the HSCA, you know that a lot of that's come out because of the Church Committee. That's no longer shocking. That's no longer Oh yeah, we know the CIA does assassinations, big deal. We know they have media people in their control, and we know they do domestic property. Okay, we know all that, all right, So what's the big secret By the time we get to HS the HSCA, you know, like, where would the explosive part be at that point in time, because the CIA has already been suffering. Uh, and it probably has to do specifically with the agency Lee Harvey Oswald.
Speaker 2: Right, and here we go, and again all they had to do is make a basic denial. In nineteen sixty four, CIA says they weren't connected to him. We accept it. Done. Plus we have the former head of the CIA or on our panel, so therefore we know Oswald's not connected to CIA. Done. I mean, it's not simple in sixty four, it's not ten years later. Okay, it's just not.
Speaker 3: The CIA is not nearly as trusted ten years later as it was before.
Speaker 2: Well well yeah, remember you know the warrant commissions made up of several what did they say, prestigious individuals who are you know all that Alan Dolls being one of them, who very much controlled the activity of the Warrant Commission. If you take a look at the executive sessions, the amount of questions asked, a lot of things. I still love a Waltz book on this, the moron Omission. But anyway they shout out to Walt Brown. The thing is, it's a different landscape for a different skill set required. Okay, you know, the guy who makes your French fries might not be able to form your potato, but if they're part of the same process, Okay, So I want to shut up now and let you continue on this and kind of, you know, give us the ultimate conclusion here in short form, as best you'd like, you know about what it is this progress represents. And I do want people to read Malcolm Blunt's article, but I don't have a link to it available right away. I will find one, or maybe you could pass me one. Larry and we'll put it in the show notes. But I want to get to that point where it's like, Okay, now that we've gone through this and tried to explain some context and some reality is connected to what was actually handed over, what does it mean ultimately or what should it mean going forward?
Speaker 3: Well, part of it is that a it does confirm another point as well, and that's the point that and John Newman had developed years ago in regard to Jane Roman, and in regard to the fact that the CIA had provably withheld current information on Lee Harvey Oswald after his return from Russia from its own people. It had withheld it from its people in Mexico City, and when Lee Harvey Oswell was there and being queries were being made about him, the only reason that happens is if the CIA does have an operational interest in him, whether or not there already using him knowingly for something, have an idea about a notional idea about using him for something. There's every reason for us to accept the fact that there were operational interests, possibly in several different venues. There's several given the image that he had created for himself in New Orleans, given the fact that he had volunteered to the FBI to provide information on the FPCC. Both the FBI and the CIA have operations going on something called Amsanta related to the FPCC. Every reason to think that over a course of some ninety days there could have been different types of operational interest within the agency in Lee Harvey oswelld Okay, there's just our job now would be to pursue that. Because we know what was going on within the agency, we know the kind of things that we're doing. There are places we could look to try to find evidence of that, unless that's been taken away. But that's an important lead. But I think the more important lead, and where this all really comes down to is let's take that as a given, as a hypothesis. Lee Harvey Oswell is of operational interest. He's an operational interest as of late August through September, through October and November. And there may be an evolving interest in him, you know, immediately in New Orleans propaganda wise, with the DRE evolving into something more in regard to Mexico City. But there's an operational interest in him within the CIA.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: One of the things that we all most all of us can serious types have talked about for a long time, is if you're going to hijack Lee Harvey Oswall and make him a real poisoned pill, make him really dangerous to the CIA, because they have an operational interest in him, who's going to hijack him? Where would you turn to look for somebody that would know about that operational interest and be in a position to say, Aha, actually, if we pass this guy, and if we use them, and we take their plan the air propaganda and we make it ours. Let's take let's say that they were already working on the Gilberto Alvarado story of Cuban's contracting Oswald to kill JFK giving him money, which David Phillips maintained to his death, say that was already project. That's great, we can hijack that, we can make them a patsy. We can turn this whole thing against Cuban a heartbeating and problem solved. Where would that hijack occur? You know, of all the potential characters that have been offered, all the scenarios that have been offered for this conspiracy, who wouldn't know enough about that operational interest to hijacket My point be obviously somebody within his CIA and somebody that's involved in that operational interest. That's where the hijack has to occur. So just what I'm going to toss out is this gives as a real direction. Look, we've made apotheses about all this before, but now it's giving us a real suggestion of Yeah, we were thinking we were looking in the right place. Now we should look more closely.
Speaker 2: Okay, I actually have a live question, which I didn't expect, but he then also emailed me to make sure I looked at it, and I'm not sure if I've got the right question. I hope it's right. Let's see where is this thing so I could get the scoop on the context of this the document they mentioned a couple of KGB mails on trial where these are the ones known before. Jeez, this is kind of a bit of a complex thing for me to try to read. I really want you to restate that question in the chat rooms that you're listening live quickly though, because Larry's almost out of time with me. Yeah, please, because I don't know if you want to ask the question about you know, he had just come back from Greece. It just come back from Greece. There's one part one thing that looks like a question there, and then there's some other things. But there's a bit more chat going on in the room, so I'm not sure which thing he wants to ask here, so please enter it back in the chat room. The exact question, well, just a couple.
Speaker 3: Of comments while that's been done. Is we do know John Ed's background is not unlike David phillips background. Both of them were case officers. They handed individuals. Increasingly, they handed handled higher level individuals up to political action type individuals. Join Edes actually appears to have been a serious factor in regime change in Greece and had some regimes games regime change skills, just like David Phillips did. But both of these are former case officers who have advanced through the ranks and have specializations in propaganda, especially black propaganda, something that should be very much on our minds in the fall of nineteen sixty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, let's see I get the scoop on the Okay, the context of this Mary Ferrell document. Yikes, let's see in the document they mentioned a couple of KGB models in trial where these ones known before and George joannides to had to testify concerning a phone call and Bruce Soli, who was alive Jezu. Yeah, it is a very complex issue. So you know, if we look at the member from Bruce L. Soli chief SAG regarding camp files. Okay, you might have seen this before, Larry, Do you know what I'm referring to it even to begin with? Or no?
Speaker 3: Oh, just very generally, it seemed to me that that was separate from what he was doing in nineteen sixty three. So I have read it and I noted it, but it didn't really seem directly relevant to what he was doing in sixty three, so I didn't pursue it, honestly.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, the beginning the memo is on this day, George Joani's number forty one six fifty five was received the May nineteen seventy eight letter from subject was interviewed by WFO slash FBI agents Terry Neast and Ken Patten. The interview was conducted in for eed S thirteen. Prior to the interview, the undersign had obtained the original letter from Vivian Psachos. However, you pronounced that and it was furnished to the above agent or permanent FBI retention. The undersigned was not present during the interview, but it should be noted that Joe and Needes in all caps had open heart surgery about the time he received the above letter, and that was from solely there and this is dated. Let's see when is this day to day? Seventeen August nineteen seventy eight. Anyway, it's a bit of a complexity there. I don't know how you would answer that anyway. In short, if you want.
Speaker 3: To put it in the chat or drop me an email, I can try to give you a response that you could put in the chat, but it looks like I would have to do some background reading to give any reasonable response.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll do that. And what we'll do is I'll get your response after the show, my friend, because I don't want to short change your question, Okay, to be honest with you, especially because that guy's actually a supporter of the show, who you know, sometimes gives me a little heart burning on the calling show. But that's okay. I would rather answer his question for even if we got to do it after. But anyway, the total discussion here, you know, we got we got a bit of progress out of this confirmation. For sure, you got some more context, but it's still as yet incomplete, as per usual. I mean, this is almost where Yeah, I kind of go along with the people that go yeah, yes, same old, but it's not because it's part of what was being held back for a long time, no matter how long you know, morally sued to get the documentation. This is part of what he wanted, but it's not everything. And that seems to be the name of the game with all this, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we wouldn't expect it to be. I mean, this is this is a lead. Is it any different than Jane Roman going Yeah, they'rewithholding information, So that looks like there's an optional interest. No, it's not quite that good. But basically Jeff has interviewed a couple of people to go along with the lead that are about that level. You know, it's like, this is yet one more confirmation from real people working within the CIA and talking to the CIA about an operational interest.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I did copy and paste it, by the way, the live listener, But I'm telling you he's saying he'd want to look over it before he answers it.
Speaker 3: So I am looking at the link check and I see. All I see is like a one page letter from nineteen seventy eight. So security and now this group is interviewed Joe and Needes obviously well after his uh you know, his retirement, and it rapes to a letter from I don't see the letter. So they've reviewed interviewed him about a letter that they and this is the FBI interviewing about a letter. So I to give a comment, I've got to see what uh uh Vivian was asking about. You know, it's like, we interviewed him about the letter. Well, where's the letter. I need to see that.
Speaker 2: I know this is the problem with a singular document. And I get he's saying, look, it's a cold war question, but it's not that simple. You got to know the fully what's going on here, not just what's in that letter. And you know, off the top of your head, it's not easy to know the precise details. You got to look back over them to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's it's it's FBI.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: This is so Chief Security Analysis Group within the CIA talking about the fact that Joe and Edes was interviewed by FBI agents about this letter. So here's here's a CI officer who's in retirement who solely is allowed has given permission to be interviewed by the FBI because he'd have to do that. In regard to whatever is being asserted in the letter, is is this new information? I don't think we've ever seen this letter, so to that extent, I would say it would be new. I know, there's I guess the bottom line is there's a lot of talk these debates about solely because of what John Newman is writing about solely, and perhaps this relates, you know, something new about the fact that Solely would let Joe and Edes be interviewed. But again, I'm sorry, I just I don't have another context to just make a reasonable observation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know. I just this is what I try to explain all the time, and people go, oh, that's because you don't know what you're doing, and I'm like, no, it's because I don't have all the information that you really need to fully decode what you're asking, and I need other information along with you know, it's not what happened here is on the internet, modern Internet, Larry. And this is how I'm going to break this down, is that people came to expect I have the one document in my hands. You probably know who I'm imitating some listeners, But anyway, I have this one document right here. It proves this, and it never does because in and of itself shows nothing, and you have to take it and have the other context to be able to know what's going on altogether. And I'll tell you what, after reading millions of pages, as I'm sure you have, Look, you're not going to memorize the specifics on everything or trust your memory anymore on everything because it gets blurred after a while.
Speaker 3: Well, sorry, in regard to this check, it's kind of triggering a little bit. I think I have read some more dialogue about this letter, and the issue was the FBI agents interviewed Joannides, and I think there was a complaint that he was not being cooperative, he was being testing and grumpy with them, and that they were actually complaining to Solely that he was not being helpful and had not been helpful. And that's the reason for that item number two in the letter. It's sort of like Solely is going by the way, you guys realize that you know he has had open heart surgery, He's probably not at his best. You know, this is a polite way for the for Solely to go back and say, well, yeah, he's an old guy's retired and he said searcher recently, and yes he was grumpy. You know, get a life. I saw that somewhere else. It's that much as coming back to me. But it's still not coming back to me what the interviewed him about.
Speaker 2: Right, And what he says in the room is as he's trying to get, you know, at the question, but he says, you know, George Joanedi's had to testify in the trial concerning Soviet moles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so that makes sense. So otherwise Solely would not be it wouldn't have come under the security. So obviously there was some kind of claim about moles. Right, And that's interesting because obviously, you know, my first thought would be, you know, George was just about to read you know, what did George. I'm wondering if it does not have to do with his time in Greece more than what we're talking about here in nineteen sixty three in terms of people that he may have run across who were being investigated as being moles. But so, yeah, that that part makes perfect sense to me and to that to that extent, in all honesty, Joan Edes, We've we've looked at Joann edes entire career has not been looked at in the same fashion that say, David phillips entire career has been looked at, because Joe and Ed's up to this point had been a and the CIA had managed to make him a rather trivial figure. I will say, there are all sorts of people now that we know of that our major figures in regard to the JFK assassination as persons of interest or suspects. You know, that includes Morales more Joe and Edes now that that we didn't even know about, or that the HSC that the CIA effectively stonewalled for years, so we wouldn't even be able to investigate their entire the background, right.
Speaker 2: And they also did a little bit of diversion where they can you know, contrive some you know, a whole lot of that in misdirection that goes on in order to keep you off the trail. So this is actually a step down the trail, but it leads to other trails. And that's what the problem is again, because they turned around and they did keep some trivial nonsense, a whole bunch of it away from us that has nothing to do with anything. And they fought tooth and nail to keep that hidden, right, and it.
Speaker 3: Works because if you keep everything hidden, we have no idea where should we be spending her time?
Speaker 2: Right right? You know exactly. This is why I point out that whole thing when I know spent that money and then got my documents in the mail and got, you know, five copies of the same cut out badly cut out, by the way, photo copied or xerox newspaper article that was just part of somebody's file. And I got five copies of this stupid thing now and it was something that was in the public domain. That come on you. But I'm leasting my money, my time doing that, and what does that meant to do? Maybe you give up after a while. You know, if you keep digging for treasure and you got holes all over your yard, you're gonna stop digging in your yard after a while. It's just pretty simple. You can't walk across the yard anymore. Anyway, Larry, I really appreciate you taking the time today and we went over a little bit. Sorry about that. But would you this is my final question for you, just real quickly, would this have changed anything or do we already see an update maybe to the Oswall puzzle or an addendum?
Speaker 3: Oh, definitely, it doesn't change to me. It doesn't change anything about Lee Harvey Oswell per se. What it does is extend significantly what was going on around here at the moment. There are half a dozen different operational possibilities that David and I are examining. I think it greatly extends the areas that we have to look at for these operations, especially to find operations that both Joe and Edes and Phillips, who were propaganda backgrounds may have been participating in. They direct us towards this new super secret operation that was forming at the same time. Both Phillips and joann Edes appear to have been assigned to it, or to assign We know what Phillips was assigned to at that point in time, it was the new Autonomous Operations Special Operations under des Fitzgerald, and if join Edes, if that was the operation that joann Edes was assigned to, There's a huge range of possibilities and some very dark possibilities that are going on there. So not so much on what's in the eye puzzle, but what might have been going around the Oswald puzzle. And as I said, even raising the possibility for at least some speculation on a scenario of this time exactly who and when and how they hijacked Oswald.
Speaker 2: Almost seems like you could write a sequel called the Oswald Frame, because this is well I was thinking of it.
Speaker 3: I was thinking of a short monograph, Chuck, you know, twenty or thirty pages. But that's what I was thinking of when I started the Oswa puzzle too.
Speaker 2: That I was about to crack up, because that's exactly what happened with the Oswell puzzle. As you went, you know what I'm going to write like an article? Yeah, and then you know it might be big enough that I might have to make a monograph. We'll post it online somewhere for free. It'll be that okay. And I said, oh oh, because if if.
Speaker 3: Jeff just got a few more operational documents.
Speaker 2: Who knows, then then we might have, you know, the sequel to the Osma puzzle from Larry. I'm laughing because Larry has several times tried to tell me basically, look, I think I'm gonna put the JFK thing away now, and I went, great, let's go in other directions. And you know it's like that, which, by the way, here's a hint at what I may do during the Myths presentation at Lancer, and it's gonna be worth your ticket that day, you know, the whole Godfather trilogy, all right. Every time I try to get out, they pulled me back in. Larry is suffering that and he's not even Italian. Anyway, we'll we'll, we'll get into that more in the in the future. And thanks Larry for taking the time to do this. Maybe a little follow up, you know, if you get a chance to take a look at this, who knows, maybe it'll be the seed of something interesting for you, and maybe you'll be able to add to it, because you know, your mind those to different places sometimes. I mean, I look at things, I put them in context. I try to follow up on each thing. First of all, I define things, and this is my oversimplified explanation. I want to know what that letter says, since they mention it. I want to know who the person is that's mentioned. So I go and I study those things, and it seems like a sidetrack, but it's not. It's to put total context so that I'm reading this as if I'm knowledgeable on every subject in the paragraph. Even That's why it takes me time to figure things out, because sometimes I'm familiar with the people and sometimes I'm not. Sometimes I'm familiar with the subject, sometimes I'm not. Sometimes I'm familiar with the kryptonym, sometimes not. And this is the process I go through, probably not the most efficient way. And you know, I would like to see a well trained AI that can do it. But as smart as those things are, they don't get very far with this. You still people, So I mean, there may be technology that's you know, in certain industries that I haven't seen yet, but as far as what the public has seen so far, there is not a researcher AI for JFK. Not yet. Maybe we'll get there, Larry, Maybe maybe we'll become unnecessary.
Speaker 3: The only remark I can make, Chuck, is if the AIS trained themselves into a certain position the same way we have trained ourselves into different positions, you know, that makes them no smarter than we are. The problem with AI is it's still a matter of training. If if what you're training them to do is fairly straightforward, and you just give them tons of data. Cool, more data than any human can handle. Cool, right, which means AIS and science and astronomy, geology, physics, cool AIS in the areas we cover maybe not so cool right.
Speaker 2: And you know what's funny is just gave you the punchline I wanted to give, and he did it better, so I appreciate it. Follow Larry's blog Larry not Harry, Larry Larry Dash, Handcock dot com or hyphen whatever you want to call it. Go there. Follow his blog. He does give you some information on occasion over there about a variety of subjects, not just the jfk assassination. And although I'm highly recommending the book The Osma Puzzle at the moment all year year and a half, actually now you know this is the thing. I was recommending it before it came out because well, I had an idea what was in it, and it was necessary. Here's the thing, it's required reading. But I got a shelf full of Larry Hancock books and not a one of them is something you waste your money on, whether it's nexus, or it is creating chaos, or it is surprise attack. His co authors have changed a few times. Occasionally his wife has given him the title of the book, But the content and the context of those books is an incredible education on the behavior of the security state, whether it's about UAPs they call them now, or it's about you know, spheres of influence, the intelligence agencies, the JFK assassination. You have a serious library that Larry has put out all by himself, and I'm really proud and happy to have him on here and grateful.
Speaker 6: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson, Revelation Conversation Chili dot Com.
Speaker 5: Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 7: Here it oh.
Speaker 1: Ll you.
Speaker 5: Fact, oh Shelley Fashion Trams and truth right Jay trow.
Speaker 7: RYA ain't all the world your fact?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Through that.
Speaker 1: Of that.
Speaker 3: Truth.
Speaker 4: Breaking through the War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 2: For more information, The War State dot.
Speaker 3: Com dot com radio the.
Speaker 2: Vius expressed by caller Stools. There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com. You not necessarily reflected the US little Jelly dot com or Jelly and we are not responsible. We're getting stupidity which might ensued.
Speaker 3: Thank you revelation.
Speaker 7: Through com sage.
Speaker 2: Here Shell you.
Speaker 5: Oh Shelley, Fast, trais and truth right Jay True, you are the fast.
Speaker 7: I ain't on the world. You are the hop back. Yeah, yeah, mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm yeah.
Speaker 7: River like.
Speaker 5: Through cover, shot, carried sound, a lie aside.
Speaker 7: A reason, truth ran true.
Speaker 3: M.
Speaker 1: Own Oh.
Speaker 8: Baseline crowds raise the strings, black smoke, bleed, kick drunk, crushed bone, snaps from the beats, greed, brass, screams, loud raise, a cuts through the night, little swap.
Speaker 7: And blues bleed, dice in a fighter.
Speaker 8: Spear crashed with fire, rhythms oft the change, sweat hits the stage, pleasure point from paint, saxophone whales, shark like a fang, hip hop, Bloke, glen were chaos, sun chained, infernal roars, let the boy, John.
Speaker 9: Soon, grassing beads, pain O, sonic toom, metal grime.
Speaker 8: Soul breaks in Soon, Horns.
Speaker 9: Of madness, screaming, boom, twist, bite deep twist, the groove, insane blues and beats, breaking through the pain, trumpets, how violence caught en rage, fury unleashed on his burden stake, hip hop breaks, weathing.
Speaker 8: Through the Red, Swagger breaks, Chaos still meets brass neck.
Speaker 7: Trump, Phil murders.
Speaker 8: Cash just feels like why look Bruce talked down.
Speaker 7: The end of time.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 7: It burn on Morse let the void.
Speaker 9: Consume, rossing beats, pain or sonic toom.
Speaker 7: Little Grid Soul breaks in too. It's a madness streaming.
Speaker 1: Fye more the n