Speaker 1: Ready, get ready for.
Speaker 2: Sixteenth day of March twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar. And yeah, I'm broadcasting live on a Sunday, which I usually don't do.
Speaker 3: So special treat for those of you.
Speaker 2: Hanging around on the Ocelli dot com stream twenty four to seven, but most of you will be hearing this in a podcast form later. Happy to do this one, though, I did another recording earlier on a Sunday and didn't announce that one at all and just barely squeaked out a tweet. I take a couple of minutes ago to let people know that I would have James Corbett on and why Corbett Report dot Com. Look, if you're not aware of James Corbett, welcome to the internet. You know, I don't know what to tell you. You're listening to my show and you don't know James Corbett is. I don't think that's possible anyway. I've often described him as a guy who inspired what it is I do. I've definitely been happy to interview him be interviewed by him, not only on the JFK subject, which we're gonna touch today a little bit here in this quick one hour discussion at most. Who knows, maybe James doesn't even have an hour for me. We're gonna find out, because he's busy, often busy, and I love it because he's been the most successful, consistent guy in what used to be called alt media, and I don't even like using the phrase anymore, but maybe we'll touch on that too. So from the sunny climes of that part of Japan, how you doing, James.
Speaker 4: I am doing pretty good. Thank you for having me on.
Speaker 5: And you know what, Chuck, I will carve out an hour for you because I appreciate what you're doing.
Speaker 3: And I have always appreciated you.
Speaker 2: But now that we've appreciated each other, let's get into the ugly details of what's what, because you've been able to maintain and I gotta tell you, I'm having a hard time maintaining my desire to continuously cover information that is rarefied, all right, and that's kind of what I go after. I know in a way you do that as well. And we each have our own brand of almost libertarian kind of lenses that we place on these things. And I'm not saying that you and I are even similar politically, but we could fall into the same category not part of the mainstream. And as I've said before, you kind of inspired me in a way here. You're one of the inspirations for what it is I do. But I don't know how it is you're keeping it up because at this point there is a craziness happening here in the US, which I'm sure you're happy to be outside of. But there is a new mentality out there in media, in communication in oh and by the way, Skype is going to be gone and we're using it for today's interview, just letting you guys know. And a long time ago, I used to have to use a landline to call James's radio show that he was doing when we did the first two Lee Harvey Oswald interviews, which you can still find in the archives acorporate Report dot com. Anyway, enough bat of my mouth, James, Are you having any trouble maintaining your desire to keep digging, to keep being something other than the corporate other than the alleged indie media out there, which is a mess.
Speaker 3: Are you having any trouble with that or is it just me?
Speaker 5: I am not, I would say, because I have achieved some zen like state in which I don't really care whatever expectations people may or may not have about me, or the craziness of the conversation that's going on around me. Okay, And maybe that's because I got into this precisely because I want to do my own research of things that I am interested in and talk about them in my own way, and so it doesn't really matter to me what other people think about that. The only difference, of course, I suppose, is that I am supported out of the generosity of my listeners. So if they, I guess on mass stop supporting my work, I wouldn't be able to do it for a living, but I would still be doing research regardless of whether or not I had a website.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm just living in the perfect bubble, but whatever, I don't, I don't really care what other people are doing to the extent that it doesn't affect what I can do.
Speaker 2: No, I just envy this bubble you're in because you've described exactly what I think I'm seeing from the outside looking at what you're doing. And I got into it for the same reason again, because I felt like there was something that wasn't being presented out there that I wanted presented.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna do it. And but but.
Speaker 2: It's weird, like I've had a serious shift when it comes to my listeners. Have you had any sort of sudden shift in support or sudden shift in a feedback from your listeners, Because yes, you are supported by the generosity of your listeners, and you can easily sign up at court report dot com for as little as a dollar a month.
Speaker 4: Still, right, indeed you can, yes, yeah, you certainly can.
Speaker 2: So just saying, you know, even though you've been kicked off a Patreon and I don't know why you're banned off a rock fin just like me too.
Speaker 5: But anyway, finding this out, I was told this the other day. I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, no, it's and here's the funny thing. You hear James laughing and he's like, yeah, I found that out the other You know why he's casual about it because he's done this before.
Speaker 5: Uh, you've been kicked off Claque and was probably the least fuckular platform in my mind. So well, I don't think anyone else noticed.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: That's the funny thing is they didn't start to notice until a bunch of different people got kicked off, and uh and and I mean, nobody cares that I got kicked off, but I just founded funny that we were all sort of purged again, uh, because we've been purged in groups before. And that's the funny thing is, you know, you've had different people that you could consider colleagues in this at different times here, in different eras, so to speak. Because how long have you been at this now all together? When did you start going out there seriously with the Corbett Report? I know I've asked you this question before, but just for the record, let's begin from there. When did you first start this track that you're on, you know, which this has led you to this zen like position. And of course you're you're venerated among almost anybody that is an independent media guy will bring up your name at this point. You're definitely one of the old school guys, now right.
Speaker 5: Yes, Well, the website was launched on June first, two thousand and seven, or I should say the.
Speaker 4: Website wasn't launched. The podcast.
Speaker 5: The first edition of the podcast came out on June first, two thousand and seven. So I have been doing this for eighteen years or going on eighteen years now.
Speaker 2: Nice see, I joined you in about two thousand and eight or nine, I'm certain of that. But that was me just listening to you and just being happy to hear somebody doing something different, you know, and that's really where it was at at that point. But anyway, have you noticed any shifts though, I mean, have you gotten some feedback. Do you think that there is a general consensus, a general sort of change when it comes to the interests of your audience or are they still just, you know, pleased with what it is that you're producing and you've just gotten lucky in that way that your interests just happen to coincide with your supporters.
Speaker 4: You know. It's a good question.
Speaker 5: I would say, I don't think I've noticed an appreciable change in the type of feedback that I receive. But having said that, I'm not always sure what it is precisely that people are interested in my work. Certainly from some of the comments on my website, you would think that a lot of the people who are commenting are people who hate me or my work, or think I've totally lost the plot, or which is odd because only subscribe paid subscribers.
Speaker 4: Are allowed to comment on my site.
Speaker 5: So but having said that, again, I don't think I've seen an appreciable change.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: There is always the madness that happens every few years, specifically every four years in the American selection cycle, where you know, the latest version of hope and change comes along and people get excited or people get offended or whatever, and the crazy things happen around those times. But having said that, I've lived through enough of those, I won't even dignify it by calling it a changeover in power, changeover in the face of the puppet that's wearing the mask of power?
Speaker 4: Shall we say? Absolutely many times?
Speaker 5: And I would expect at this point I would think my audience would be much more shocked if I suddenly started getting very excited about some political candidate, rather than be me being me and saying, well, I don't really trust any of them.
Speaker 2: Right, And again, you know, for context, you begin Bush is in office in two thousand and seven, right, So that.
Speaker 5: Is right, you know, And I've noticed some interesting things over there in regard to that. One of them is that one of the very first things that I really remember after I started my going down the rabbit hole process in two thousand and six was I remember the American midterm selections were taking place in two thousand and six, and I remember at that point I was listening to these crazy conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones saying these things like, oh, you know, the Democrats are going to get in and they're going to say they're going to start all these investigations and subpoenas of you know, Bush and really get to the bottom of this, but they're not going to it's all theater.
Speaker 4: And then I was listening to the you know.
Speaker 5: The old lefty types of KPFA kind of podcasts and things, and they're all saying, well, you know, oh great, now Pelosi is gonna really stick it to them and that kind of thing.
Speaker 4: So I thought, oh, great a test.
Speaker 5: Here is a little test of where reality actually lies. Is this an accurate map of reality or not? And I watched as they came in and the very first thing I think Pelosi said was well, we're not going to prosecute anyone. We're We're not We're not going to look backwards or we're going to look forwards or whatever she said. At that time, I'm like, oh, okay, so yeah, it's right, this is all theater and charade. And from that point on I started to become much more realistic about what selections were. And I had the experience, as you say, in two thousand and seven. When I started, obviously Bush was in power. It was the War of Terror era at its absolute peak, and I was speaking against that. And I remember one of the final videos I did of the Bush administration era was talking about essentially all of the preparatory framework that had been set up for declaring martial law and what that may or may not mean if it was to be declared. And that particular video went very viral in Democrat circles who were freaking out like, oh, you know, Bush might declare martial law and to suspend the election or whatever. And so that went very viral and got lots of views on Huffington Posts and places like that. And then I watched as all of those same outlets on once Obama was safely ensconced in the puppet oval office, suddenly.
Speaker 4: You know, everything's good again.
Speaker 5: And I watched as all of the left wing sources I that had been sticking it to power in the Bush administration, like Raw Story and website like that, which we're very active back in that time, suddenly became just crickets. There was nothing interesting whatsoever coming out of them. And suddenly all these right wing outlets were sticking it to the administration in power. And so I saw through that game. And I've seen this change over happen every four or eight years or whatever it is, over and over and over Trump Bush to Obama to Trump to Biden to Trump, and it's always the same thing. And I to me, the only thing that is staggering, truly staggering about any of this is that people who are older than me, even with more gray hairs, with hairs on their head, who have seen this their entire lives, watched as administration after administration after administration after administration, their entire lives comes in promising hope and change and all of this and always fails to deliver spectacularly, have still not caughtoned on too how this actually operates, and still get caught up in excitement about political candidates. It's and that to me is the only thing that's actually shocking about any of this at this point.
Speaker 2: Oh no, And it's and you become Yogi Bearra. You know, why do I say that because it's DejaVu all over again.
Speaker 3: And what did you have?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, Bush is going to declare martial law. He's not going to let go of the presidency. Toward the end of Obama's you know, time in office, either at the end of the four years and then really loudly at the end of the eight years, the right wing conspiracy theorists were screaming that he was going to declare martial law to spend the elections. He'd be the last president of the United States. Read the Book of Revelations. Okay, and you got all that too, I'm sure. Then all of a sudden, hey, Trump has come in. We have a new era, and a whole lot of people that I thought had gone through those previous two transitions, uh, and understood that the game was rigged, didn't get it, and they thought they had a new savior. And then he was gone and Biden was back and he stumbled through his time and what did we get again? Trump is not going to leave now. Some people would say that there was evidence that he tried not to leave, but others would say it was a you know, a normal day in DC, and don't worry about it, and I guess it might have been a little less bloodless than what goes on in DC normally. Maybe maybe, but you know, but still something happened there. But did it really make a difference. It's been my mantra over and over again. Did this really change your life? And people said, well, now with Biden, yeah, we're getting jacked up. I mean, I don't know how inflation is treating you in Japan. But I got to tell you, I'm hearing from all over the world nobody is living anywhere near as cheaply as they might have. Everybody's looking back in time and going, you know, I miss the old days of this or that or the third thing. And everybody's paying through the nose just to exist and complaining. So now we have Trump's back, He's the new savior again. And I just don't get it, man, how is it they keep investing in the same thing? And like you said, older people than myself not quite getting it. So let's transition into something that you and I do pay attention to. You know, who cares who's in the office. But how about can we have you know, the government files at least on the things that we do care about can we have some of that stuff? You know where I'm going, which is going to be a combination of Epstein and JFK. Now, JFK has been a long standing thing for me, and I've been discouraged by that community over and over again. You know, no matter how involved I get, no matter how I try to be cooperative, helpful, et cetera, et cetera, you know, the same thing keeps happening. But it's weird because Trump set out in Executive Order and a whole lot of people that I thought knew better got really excited once again. Okay, maybe I'm not, you know, all in on the political thing, but I care about this and other people that cared about the Epstein files. Let's get them out there. We need to know the truth. This guy hung himself, maybe he didn't hang himself.
Speaker 3: Et cetera. Babblah, Bob Maxwell went to jail. Now nobody else is going to jail.
Speaker 2: What in the hell? And you and I had questions like that. Now, we didn't necessarily go into it whole hog like. Some people made a career out of it, right, But we had questions, and I thought they were legitimate questions and thought maybe we'd have at least a starting point if the government got honest about what they had in their hands. Maybe maybe, but we've been disappointed deadlines and you know, I don't know what your thoughts were on the releases of the Epstein Files Phase one, but I don't have that many thoughts on it. And the JFK thing, yeah, he's passed his deadline now. And if you go over to JFK fax Jefferson Morley's site and podcast and all that, you'll see that he's got almost a death watch thing happening there. As a matter of fact, I just got an email before talking to you about you know, go and check out the podcast which is, you know, a deadline Watch Day forty and it was supposed to be a forty five day you know, deadline, right. And I say that being somebody who was alive, by the way, James, because I'm a little older than you, I was alive during the Iran hostage crisis. When people start and by the way, that's almost a little what would we call that homage at the beginning of my show, the fact that I do the day and I tell you that you know, something is going on allegedly according to the calendar, because Nightline used to start every night with its day this of the hostage crisis when I was a kid, the Iran hostage crisis. Now you might have looked at that historically, but I think you weren't quite born yet when that started, right.
Speaker 4: It would have been around that time anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, around that time, so you wouldn't have been cognitively aware at all.
Speaker 4: No, I was not following it on the nightly news.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, but I was because I was a nut and I was a lonely kid, So you know, I did these things.
Speaker 3: My dad want me to read a newspaper when I was three, and it's his pro. Okay.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, you know, we have these death watches I call them all the time, where we're watching on days where things have gone by that you think should have been solved. I mean, people were recently watching the astronauts up in air and now finally Elon sent a rocket, the dragon whatever. So those those people are going to get off the iss. I guess that was a drama for some.
Speaker 3: I don't know. But what are your thoughts on these files, these releases?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 3: You know Trump's gonna do it? Don't worry.
Speaker 2: Trump's gonna do it, and most of his supporter are still saying, hold your breath because it's coming. What are your thoughts on all that?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You remember Lucy with the football and Charlie Brown and I'm not gonna pull it away this I'm not gonna pull it away. No, I'm serious, I'm not gonna pull I can't believe you believed I wouldn't pull it away.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be different this year.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be hard not to laugh.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm sorry I interrupted you. It's going to be different this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every time You're right, Lucy with the football is even better.
Speaker 5: But I mean, anyway, I since you bring up JFK fax and Jefferson Morley, I'll just point out that it was what three weeks ago now he had a post up one month later. Trump's interim grade on JFK files D plus right, And that's actually a real rubric they have A an A grade would be when the JFK records are fully released, B when the records are designated as a JFK record and prepared for release. C when the records are identified as assassination related D when the records are subject to any other official attention, and f when the files remain redacted or otherwise unavailable. So he managed to get a D grade from jfkfax dot org for whatever that's worth. But I will also point people to Jacob Wordenberger's recent editorial, President Trump, where are those long secret JFK records? Where again he's just pointing out that, yeah, we still waiting, And he also points out specifically Jefferson Morley's now eleven year battle with the CIA over the George, Joe and Edes records. And I'll confess I am not deep in the weeds of JFK because, as you intimated there, I have found the JFK community to be incredibly territorial and unwelcoming and do not want new people talking about it. So, okay, guys, have fun. So I haven't delved deeply into JFK. I know of George, Joe and Edes, but can you explain to me what records Jefferson Morley is after here and what the significance of those might be.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, George, joh and Edes is somebody who was involved, even though they told the CIA don't send us a liaison that had any involvement in the Kennedy assassination. For the House Select Committee on Assassinations, they sent George Joe and Edes, who was clearly a CIA employee, but they've tried to hide that ever since. And he manipulated the investigation. And that's part of what Jefferson Morley is after. And a guy named Brett Kavanaugh actually put that whole thing to sleep. That lawsuit is gone, it's over, you know, before he joined the Supreme Court. Brett Kavanaugh did that by right before.
Speaker 1: In fact.
Speaker 2: Interesting thing there, but one might even speculate that maybe that was part of something he had to do to get there. I'm not sure. I can't say that for certain, but it almost looks that way. And Jacob Warnberger, I would advise people to read up on him all the time. The Future Freedom Foundation, I definitely you know, received their publications, have actually gotten Jacob to us speak at Lancer, you know, much like I tried to welcome you in at Lancer as much as I could, and I wanted you to bring up things, and I welcome you once again if I'm going to continue to participate over there, because I want new voices, I want new people to look at this stuff. I want us to make progress, you know. But as far as the you know community in quotes, look, I totally understand how you can see it's less than inviting. Yeah, I get it. I mean I invite you, but yes, I'm an outlier.
Speaker 5: You are one of the only researchers who has reached out to me and tried to include me in things. And yeah, a lot of the other community just seems to be extremely territorial and more concerned with pointing out how everyone else is an agent and only I have the facts and right.
Speaker 2: Which is really counterproductive. And as I've tried to state many times, although I'm not sure if a nine to eleven research community exists anymore, I don't know if you're keeping track of any of that, But you know, it seems like all those questions have evaporated. Maybe it's just me, or maybe people don't want to touch on things that have to do with you know, God help us. You might wind up being Yemen on the wrong side of that if you question Israel at this point, right, And I'm not one of these guys who does that constantly, and neither of you. But you know what questions do come up, okay, not just regarding nine to eleven, but regarding a lot of things like why is the US government so interested in anyway, I don't want to bring you even down that rabbit hole right now because we have other things to discuss. And I did find it fascinating that you had brought up some interesting new media people on a recent Solutions Watch, which is another aspect of your website.
Speaker 3: I'd like you to talk about that a little bit, because.
Speaker 2: It's not always demonstration on conspiracy and the news with James Corbett, but he actually takes the feedback from people and what's happening and offers ideas about how to make progress with things.
Speaker 3: Believe it or not.
Speaker 2: That's how I would explain Solutions Watch. Maybe you could do better though at explaining it.
Speaker 5: Well that is that is it in a nutshell, So let me give you the long winded explanation. Sure, about seven years ago, maybe eight years ago now I lose track of time. But anyway, several years ago I started a weekly podcast called Propaganda Watch on a whim because I came across a particularly egregious piece of propaganda, which, for the record, was a driverless car commercial from Kia, which was just so over the top in its propagandastic nature that I thought, I've got to do a video exposing this and talking about it and dissecting it. And I thought, just on a lark, I thought, you know what, I bet yeah, I could do this every week, and so I started a Salute Propaganda Watch podcast week after week after week after week for I think four years, three or four years. I was talking and dissecting various pieces of propaganda, and I began to notice, Hey, you know what, since I started this Propaganda Watch weekly series just on a whim, I.
Speaker 4: Started to notice, Hey, you know what, I actually can.
Speaker 5: Do this Because at first I thought, well, I won't have something to talk about every week, No.
Speaker 4: No, no.
Speaker 5: Once I started looking for the propaganda, I'm like, oh, I could do one of these every.
Speaker 4: Day and still have more to talk about, no shortage of material. Okay, exactly right.
Speaker 5: But then it occurred to me in two thousand, at the end of twenty twenty going into twenty twenty one, in the depths of the scandemic, obviously, this is the time when I think people are starting to understand a thing or two about propaganda, and yes, it's still valuable to examine and to dissect and to show people how it works and how to guard against it.
Speaker 4: But you know what would be more valuable than that?
Speaker 5: Instead of taking my time and energy and focus and focusing on propaganda, why don't I just again on a whim, you know what, I'm going to start a weekly series where I'm looking at solutions and talking about things that people can do to change the world for the better. And it may be if I start focusing my time and energy attention on that, then I can start to hopefully draw more energy and attention that way amongst my audience as well. And so for now what four years? I think this is my fourth year going into solutions watch week after week after week, looking at things that people can do, sometimes really big, grandiose ideas, sometimes really small, simple little things tools that people can use, but different things that they can do to start improving the world for the better.
Speaker 4: And hey, wouldn't it be better?
Speaker 5: I think if more people in the independent media we're focusing more on that what can you do about what is happening?
Speaker 4: Rather than simply dwelling on the problem.
Speaker 2: Right, that's the long witted explanation I'm glad you gave it, though, because it gives me the thought process behind it, and I'm I'm pleased, you know. And what I say is, now you might I don't know how you're gonna feel about this, but I say, you know, steal from the best if you're gonna steal, you know. And I would love to see a whole lot of solutions watches out there, to be honest with you, I mean, call it something else obviously, but you know, offering solutions is a lot better than just bitching about it. I mean, just point blank the bitching needs to be done.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, how about what do we do with it now? You know, you know you're getting fed this stuff. You know it's to control you. You know, it's well, what else can we do? Can we change that? Can we influence the discussion? Can we you know, offer an actual solution. I mean, I loved a thing you did years ago, you know, related to you know, this online sharing of information where people could build their own car, you know what I mean, like a lot of wild stuff. Hey, look, you don't like the idea that you're getting charged to death because you know they're adding their tariffs and taxes onto everything. Gee, that might be relevant today. You know you have options offering those options. There are people out there interested actively in presenting you with options, you know, much like the guys who say, look, you live in a city, grow your tomatoes in a bucket. There's nothing wrong with this, you know, and I think it's an excellent use of time and definitely a great feature on on your website. So I'm just happy to promote that part of it as well. But you've also done some long versions of videos and things over the years. I don't know if you've been releasing those so much lately, because it's difficult for me to find your videos unless I go straight to your website. So I you know, I don't pay attention to you exclusively all the time. I'm not like a rabid follower yours, but always you come up when I go searching things, you know what I mean, And so I know you're still in the same kind of thought bubble that I'm in, I guess, but but again you're more zen like.
Speaker 3: So anyway, enough of that.
Speaker 2: What what what is the most recent longer video offering you've come up with?
Speaker 3: And why?
Speaker 4: Good question?
Speaker 5: Well, I guess it depends on what you mean by video offering, because for example, Solutions Watch as a video series, or New World Next Week that I do with James Van Plato, Medium Monarchy, dot coms of video series, et cetera, et cetera, do interviews and other such things. But if you mean the sort of the podcast Deep Dives, you are correct. I have not done many podcasts this year so far, just a couple, and that is for a number of reasons, one of which is I have been busier than I have ever been in my entire life over the course of the past few months, getting a various ducks in a row, including, by the way, launching a new book that Hey, I've been working on a book for fifteen years and I just launched it. So that has been an incredible well, I won't say drain on my time because that gives that makes it sound negative. No, I mean it's been a wonderful thing, but it's been a lot of work and effort. So I have not been doing those types of videos as much lately. But I am I will let you and your audience know as a little exclusive sneak peak here, I am working on a longer documentary style podcast video on a editorial series that I wrote, I guess a couple of years ago now at this point on dissent into madness. That's dis s e n descent into madness. That's about the pathologization of dissent, as in dissenters and political dissidents are crazy and what do we do about this problem? And that's, as you might imagine, a very fruitful topic and there's many different ways to explore that. So I did an editorial series a couple of years ago on that, and I'm working with a video editor, extraordinary Brock west on developing that into a documentary style presentation that is looking at amazing. Brock is just doing an incredible job on it. So I'm excited to release it, but it takes it's taking a long time because we've got so much else going on at the moment as well.
Speaker 2: Well, Right, I mean, look, I proposed a few years ago. Nobody wanted to do it because it might have maybe shined the light in places they didn't want it to go. But I wanted to talk about even the old media again I hate to use the phrase, but again the indie media, right, and the strange like denial or fascination or or even in some cases fetishization of people's various mental disorders that are apparent you know, in the media. Okay, And nobody wanted to bite on that one because it's pretty strange. But people that get very passionate about anything, quite often passion and madness intersect. And I've taken notice of that again with the many different trips around with people who have come into the podcast world. You know, at a certain point when that was a little less accessible, it always seemed like a lot of people would come in and burn out very quickly. They were very passionate at first, and they would burn right the hell out, And a lot of times the denial here was that, look, a lot of times people that are passionate are not well balanced.
Speaker 3: You know, It's just a fact of life.
Speaker 2: So being a political dissident, I can see where that rabbit trail has to go to the very same sort of extremes, right, I mean, when you have a passion about something that automatically includes you know, when that passion runs hot, it is not balanced.
Speaker 3: It just isn't.
Speaker 2: And that can be productive or can be counterproductive, depending, right. I mean, that's an exploration in and of itself.
Speaker 5: I certainly wouldn't deny that, but that is not to be clear, that is not actually the topic that I'm looking I'm looking at the way that psychology has been essentially wielded as a weapon because I think people are not consciously aware enough about how disorders are, for example, classified as disorders, like the creation of the opposition defiant disorder oppositional defiant disorder, which was created in one of the most recent dsms, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual that is, the Bible of Psychological Diagnostics from the American Psychiatric Association, that created this whole category of ODED oppositional defiant disorder. For example, young children who don't do what they're told by authority figures or put up a resistance now can be diagnosed with ODD and of course medicated. And of course it gets I mean, that's as pretty dark, but it gets even darker when you start looking at the ways. For example, people have been investigated for psychological put in actual psychological detainment against their will, for example, raising questions about nine to eleven like I do, like you do, like many other people out there do. But if you are in the wrong circumstance and the wrong time, you could literally be held against your will and force medicated as a result of that. And that's really the dark side of this that I think we need to start looking at, because again, it is a political process to decide who is quote unquote crazy. I think we can all understand there are ways of the world that are, shall we say, less productive than others, and that may be more disruptive than others, but at any rate, it can be a fine line. And certainly that line is wielded by authoritarians to classify anyone who disagrees with them or would buck their system as insane, and I think we need to definitely push back against that as strongly as possible, because ultimately, I think we all know we will all be put in that basket if and when the authoritarians really close down the system to the extent that they want.
Speaker 2: Well, see, now there is you're going after the even deeper, darker truth, which is the pseudoscience that has been applied here to this thing we call psychology, or the psychological industrial complex, which includes the you know again, the profiting by big pharma with the medications, the reclassifications of things, the DSM manipulation, which has been political. I mean a lot of people like to point to the you know, the change from homosexuality to from a mental discs order to something else when it comes to psychology. But I think they're looking in the wrong direction. They're not understanding that these expansive definitions do end up encompassing. You know, Okay, we're trying to help out the kids, but even one could say the spectrum right of illnesses that they say come off of things like autism is definitely something that can easily be weaponized. And I've known people that have had this turned against them one way or another. You know, you get enough people being able to, you know, take your freedom away, they can do that against your will quite often.
Speaker 3: You don't have to commit a crime.
Speaker 2: You could be deemed as you know, a troubled person, as someone who is dangerous to themselves or others. Right, And this is something that I think is a much ignored weapon that the establishment has. Forget about any political persuasion, but the establishment has that is constantly morphing again through political decisions about reclassifying and redefining all kinds of things.
Speaker 3: Like you said, odd is.
Speaker 2: A great example of that actually and the force medications afterwards. I mean there's oh man, you're taking on a big, big subject here.
Speaker 5: It gets extremely dark, and especially when you start looking at the history of some of the people, for example, the founding director of the World Health Organization and other people who were writing openly about the need to engineer society and to deploy psychiatrists and psychologists in order to do so. So this is definitely part of a much deeper and darker agenda. Just on that note of for example, autism and the way that that is now wielded as a cudgel in various debates and conversations, I will note that Kate Ledegar at Here Come the Meat Bastards on Substack has a series of podcasts. She's done a number of conversations with a self identified autistic person, Michelle Horsley, and they've talked about the way that autism has been portrayed in the media and the way that it has been mis represented in order essentially to denigrate and or marginalize a large group of people who are not exactly as they are portrayed in popular media and popular culture, and that again people may or may not understand the greater political significance of this until it affects them directly. And unfortunately, more and more and more and more of the population, certainly in America at any rate, is on medication, psychological medications of one form or another. And you know, the craziest part about that, perhaps is that, oh, by the way, most of these medications are totally voodoo nonsense that have been There is no known method of what you say, efficacy. There's no known reason why these work. Because the brain chemical imbalance theory of psychological disorders has been debunked. I don't know if people know this. It was never actually verified, it was never true. It's just been popularly understood. Oh yeah, there's some kind of brain chemical imbalance. You just take a pill and it'll put your brain back in order or something along those lines. Not even not even the APA or anyone actually posits that theory at this point, but still that's the one that most people tend to believe.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's a deep, dark, crazy subject.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, generally accepted. And I could tell you from a personal situation. I was sort of a juvenile delinquent. I know that's hard to believe, right, but anyway, I was sort of a juvenile delinquent, and at a certain point there was a controversy over whether to basically forcefully tell me that I was going to have to take prozac as a as a method for you know, controlling curbing my behavior. Supposedly right, And teenagers were definitely not supposed to have this stuff, certain things that were you know, kind classified as what we would call today SSRIs. Teenagers were not supposed to get it because it was meant it was detrimental to their development.
Speaker 3: But in extreme cases they could give it right. And that changed, by.
Speaker 2: The way, now I see that there are you know, five year olds getting these medications that they were saying only maybe fifteen, twenty years ago, maybe thirty years ago. Some of these things were invented quite a while ago. Even though they've been repurposed over and over again. These things are solutions that were not supposed to be available to developing brains. And I don't know when that argument even switched. To be honest with you, it's now become like normal to give people. When I take a look at the chemical components and some of these medications that people that personally described to me have been prescribed to their children. I look at this stuff, and I go, these are components that you could easily make in a methamphetamy. You understand that, right, They're only a hop, skip and a jump from this danger chemical cocktail. They are this dangerous chemical cocktail. And I just pointed out to them that, you know, take a look at the components they're telling you are in these things. Forget about the results that haven't been tested and haven't been tested and you know, actually run through a good process for efficacy. Just take a look at the chemical components and tell me this doesn't make you a little nervous. It's a very weird, dark world of stuff going on there. And I, man, I am looking very forward to how you are going to make sense of this and streamline this. This is this has got to be a tough project to do.
Speaker 4: It certainly is.
Speaker 5: Luckily most of my tough work on this is now over. I've written it, I've recorded it. In fact, we recorded it. Brock was out here in Japan last year to record it. So it's already been recorded. It's just the process of putting it all together and editing it and making it all flow. So anyway, at any rate it's coming along, it'll be out in the hopefully not.
Speaker 4: Too distant future. I hope people stay tuned for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, And look, before we run out of time. Uh, you know, please do tell us about the book, because yeah, you're you're the kind of guy who I would have figured would have written.
Speaker 3: A book first. Yeah, right, like I always get that. I always get that crap too.
Speaker 2: By the way, It's like, you know, when when people talk to me about the JFK stuff or whatever, they go, where's your JFK book? I go, I don't have one, and they go, that's weird, Like they expect a guy like me to have, you know, a couple of books out. I have one written, I just haven't quite completed it or run it through the people that.
Speaker 3: I want to run it through.
Speaker 2: But nonetheless, I've done it backwards in a lot of people's estimation, and I bet you a lot of people think you did too. But tell us about what's in the book and why it is you decide to come out with it now, because you know there are going to be the naysayers out there. Were going to say, James, look, you're you're somebody who's on the Uh you know on the front line of information distribution. Why are you going back to a dinosaur and obsolete almost uh method for distributing your your your wisdom, your knowledge, your research, the things that you have learned. You're going to redistribute them in a book form. So if you could tell me about why a book and then tell me about what's in the book, if you wouldn't mind.
Speaker 5: You know, I am gratified to say I have not had that piece of feedback from literally anyone yet, so oh goody. I'm not sure my audience is particularly primed for the idea that physical media is generally speaking a better thing than digital media, precisely because I think my audience is well aware of the fact that digital media is of course prone to the memory holding, a phenomenon that has taken place on the Internet in the past well and certainly.
Speaker 3: Real quickly, yeah, real quickly.
Speaker 2: More than a decade ago, you and I had the conversation about digital book burning, where both of us stated it is a way better idea to have a physical damn book in your hand than to trust that your kindle is going to have the same version of whatever five years from now, five minutes from now, or if that book will no longer exist in its digital form, don't do that. If you think it's valuable, get it in your hands and put it on your shelf.
Speaker 3: For better or worse.
Speaker 2: At least you have something nobody can edit again, So right, I mean you still stand by that idea, I.
Speaker 4: Think, yeah, of course absolutely.
Speaker 5: And again it was one of those ironies that one of the first big stories about the Kindle memory holding a book was literally nineteen eighty four. Yes, there was somebody I guess had published an unauthorized, you know, non copyright compliant version of nineteen eighty four via Amazon and the Kindle Store, so they had to literally take it off of everyone's Kindle, which.
Speaker 4: I mean that says something.
Speaker 5: Anyway, that's a nice little factoid to keep in mind about the the well the non reality of digital media.
Speaker 4: Shall we say so?
Speaker 5: Anyway, Yes, a book is good for that reason, and I think my audience understands it. But this is something that I the crazy part about this is exactly as you say. I think people are thinking, haven't you written a book? Why haven't you written a book? And it's that's particularly relevant in my case because I think, first and foremost I am a writer, and that's what I've always wanted to be. That's what I've always done. And I think of even my podcast and things. I think of it as sort of like writing an essay. You have a thesis and then you have the various things that support that and you have a conclusion.
Speaker 4: It's structured in the same way. It's just a different medium.
Speaker 5: But fundamentally, I've always been interested in words and writing and language and literature. So I actually started this broup book project in two thousand and nine. I've literally it's taken now sixteen years to get it into reality, but now it exists, and it's called Reportage Essays on the New World Order. It's a series of twenty essays on various aspects of the types of subjects that I talk about at the corp of report history, philosophy, science, et cetera, politics, what, geopolitics, and the like, touching on that question of the new World Order from many different aspects, and I hope together they actually come towards something approaching, if not a definition, at least a better understanding of that term new World Order and what it might mean.
Speaker 2: Right Reportage I like, I like that title and I was going to bring that out too, but I just wanted to turn you over and explain you have you explain why book?
Speaker 3: Why now?
Speaker 2: So I think we got a perfect explanation of that. So look, again, I don't want to take up too much of your time, but I appreciate the fact that you carved out an hour for me, because man, oh man, it is good to speak to someone who is rather salient about the points they want to make and takes the time to do the research, which is something that you will find at corporatereport dot com. And again, if you didn't know that already, I don't know how to help you. I mean, I don't know how I found my show, but you know, using anything you want, if you go to corportreport dot com, that's that's your main hub, and that'll exist for as long as I guess you do this. And I'm definitely going to get a copy of your book. I certainly want to get a physical copy of it. Is it available through any special place that we should go to better than the Amazon hub or what.
Speaker 4: The best place to go?
Speaker 5: Go to reportage book dot com and you will be able to find the book in all of its many forms. But It is available absolutely anywhere, including Amazon if you so desire, but it's basically distributed everywhere, and more importantly on reportage book dot com. There is the ISBN number, and with that number you will be able to order it literally anywhere from any bookstore. You could go to your bookstore or your library and say, hey, guys, can you get this book? And they will be able to order it for you if that's the way you want to do it.
Speaker 4: And why not.
Speaker 5: If there are actual brick and order bookstores that still exist, why not support them?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I would if I had one near me, I try. I'd literally support a couple over the internet, you know, even a bookshop dot Org. I go to anything to try and avoid, you know, giving the big businesses any any more money than I have to. Uh, that's for sure. But that's one of my decisions I make right. And that's one of those things you talk about too, is you know, voting with your resources and your dollars. And I did say resources first. It doesn't necessarily have to be dollars. You could be listening somewhere else, but it is what it is, your resources, your energy. You can choose where to direct it. So yeah, so reportage book dot com.
Speaker 3: Or org I forget now dot com dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, reportage book dot com.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make sure that's in the show notes, along with a link to obviously corporate report dot com. But is there anything else you'd like to say? Kind of been closing. Uh, this will be our last time speaking on Skype. Do you want to say a farewell to Skype?
Speaker 5: Thanks for the memory, bro Well, I don't think I have much to say about that, other than to say I think what we have talked about today is incredibly important because it gets to some of the foundational issues like the political side show that is used to distract us from real issues like Hey, jfk Epstein, MLK RFK, Malcolm X. How about all of these investigations that can and should be followed through on I know they're not quite as old, courant or exciting as some of the others, but I think incredibly important pieces of history that have been included from us, and there are a lot of ways that we are being manipulated, including psychological and others. So I hope people will follow some of the threads of this conversation back to some of the sources and contemplate this in greater detail because there's a lot more to say on each one of these subjects.
Speaker 2: And I got to tell you, signing up at Corporate Report dot com, even if you just go over there for solutions watch, you are getting your money's worth easily, you know. And New World next week, you know. I meant to bring that up as well. You brought it up. But that how long has that series been going with you and James Evan Plato from mediamonarchy dot com.
Speaker 3: That's been a while too. That's got to be more than a decade.
Speaker 4: Right, absolutely.
Speaker 5: We started in October two thousand and nine, so we're approaching sixteenth year. And on our decade anniversary that would have been twenty nineteen, James and Platta was out here in Japan, and so we recorded a tenth anniversary special talk there in person, the first time we'd met the only time we'd met really in real life so far, right, But.
Speaker 3: You guys have met hundreds of times now on video.
Speaker 5: And thousands maybe, Yeah, at any rate, more than I probably talked to my family members back in Canada.
Speaker 4: I talked to James V. Plato in America. So there you go, oh, you know.
Speaker 2: That's my last question for you, actually is since you are a you know, you were born in Canada. I don't know how much you know, you're whatever, your nationalistic tendencies caused you to take a look at anything regarding Canada anymore. But you have any thoughts on the supposed regime change, or the tariffs or the you know.
Speaker 3: Canadians booing us at hockey games.
Speaker 2: They keep showing us on the US media here, you have any thoughts on any of that before we close out? Just as a final sort of like adendum to.
Speaker 5: This, I do, and for people who want more info on that will we recently covered it on New World next week. Essentially, yes, the ostensible regime change question quotation marks that has happened in Canada will not really, if anything, is actually even worse for Canada under Carney than it was under Trudeau, because as bad and contemptible and risible as Trudeau was and is, he truly was nothing more than a puppet affront for powers that shouldn't be You will note that he was not a member of the Young Global Leaders program of the World Economic for him, but as Klaus Schwab famously said, well, they cannot relate. It is a cabinet of Trudeau and all of his All of the positions in the Trudeau government were essentially staffed by w AF globalist people. Trudeau was just the face, the puppet that was dangled out. Carney, however, is funny. He portrays himself as a political outsider because he's never been selected for any office. Interestingly, though, he is the absolute globalist insider extraordinaire builderberg R I i a a ka Chatham House, the British secret society that well that really spawned the CFR. He was Bank of England, Bank of Canada. He started out in Goldman Sachs. He is absolutely as globalist as they come. And unfortunately I don't think he is just a front for power. I think he he has malevum malicious intentions of his own. He might be on the way out the door, though, but whatever, that's internal Canadian politics and who who.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know if he even Canadians care that much.
Speaker 5: But if people want to know about the trade wars, I also recently wrote an editorial specifically on that topic, and unfortunately it's pretty bleak because I liken it to the nineteen thirties tariffs and trade wars and currency devaluations and other such jockeying that we saw in the lead up to World War Two, which of course was a foundational cornerstone for the new World order that resulted in the nineteen forties that we've been living under the shadow of for the past seventy eighty years. Well, I think a new new world order is due to arrive very soon, and there's nothing like trade wars that lead to real hot wars to make that happen. So the outlook is not looking great for the coming years.
Speaker 2: And you're definitely not looking forward to your native born country becoming the fifty first state.
Speaker 5: I guess, huh, I must admit, no, I am. I'm not looking forward to getting an American passport or however that works. However, but then again, I'm really only Canadian in paper only at this point, so I don't know what it means.
Speaker 2: Look tongue in cheek there. I had to do it. I couldn't help myself, but I had to bring it up. And look, if I had somebody on here from Greenland, i'd do the same thing. But you know, and do we even need the Panama Canal. I don't think most of our you know, newer ships can even.
Speaker 3: Pass through it. But that's okay.
Speaker 4: We can just well be very careful with that.
Speaker 5: We because as it turns out, Me and America first actually means Blackrock first, because, as you may or may not have heard, Blackrock led the consortium. In fact, Larry Think personally got on the phone with Trump within days of him taking office saying.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know that Panama Canal thing.
Speaker 5: We will buy out the Chinese operation that owns the ports, the control access to the canal, and Trump was all on board, and Blackrock has led the consortium to buy it away from the chicoms. Yay, raw raw America, by which I mean raw Rock Blackrock.
Speaker 2: Right, And there's your final bleak thought for this discussion. Thank you James for coming on with me. I appreciate it. And again, go to Corbett Report dot com follow up on James's work, because he's following up on his own work and all the events that are unfolding. And I loved his his very brief but perfectly stated salient point about Canada and the alleged regime change and all that as it goes forward and remember this. You know the faces changed, but I don't know the old boss the new boss. I'm mixing it all up.
Speaker 3: What did he say? Can't get pulled again? Maybe maybe stay tuned, But anyway, I'm merely o'celly and all of you are indeed did use expressed my callers.
Speaker 2: Schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com do not necessarily reflect the views of Jelly dot Com or che Chelly.
Speaker 3: And we are not responsible for any stupidity which might be students.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: If I can sell you.
Speaker 1: All the time A track on sell my my bad, I got.
Speaker 3: Away from make a first time by my last my time a buck cast down a boy.
Speaker 6: All made you.
Speaker 3: Go away.
Speaker 1: Waiting drop checks to you tonight. Tell my contents from the place I had in slang with fights, make them back to make a.
Speaker 6: Slipping down on you? What you want to see that all I.
Speaker 3: Come down on you.
Speaker 1: Let's come then, let's come man where no time sho Chili dot com.
Speaker 3: There get there.
Speaker 1: Down there?
Speaker 6: Hey Hey we yeah, Hey, I know we are hey, I know we yeah, Hey, I know we got hey, I know we got hey, we got Do you like his real history that you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author.
Speaker 1: Mike swansone dot com radio.
Speaker 6: Network revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 4: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis.
Speaker 5: President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the right of the national security state.
Speaker 4: Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island, armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway.
Speaker 5: The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 4: For more information, the Warstate dot com