Speaker 1: This is a clip from Dawn of Discernment.
Speaker 2: You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms.
Speaker 3: I think we're going to start with looking at DNA, because you've put out a couple of videos lately on your channel, and there'll be links below in the show notes to Marty's Nostick Academy, YouTube and Rumble channels. So the first point about DNA is that it's never been proven to exist, and that may be a surprise to some people. Hasn't been proven to exist as as described. Whatever it is, we don't know if there's something going on, but it's not the way we've been told. And you you did actually look in your in your video, you did look at the tron Cowan's conversation with Alic on the way Forward, which is which is a really, you know, good explanation. And they looked at the original paper, which I've actually downloaded myself, and I've marked all the points on the paper where it has what they call hedging language. So look at all those look at all those there where they're talking about things like we suggest being proposed. We believe that we wish to put forward all and all sorts of assumptions. So you know, this is this is the definitive paper, and that's all the hedging language. So there's more to it. So I suppose really the starting point is what inspired you to really dive into looking into DNA and whether it exists.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's just a I think it's just sort of this alchemical process of just constantly distilling things down to truth, like I want the quintessence, like you know so, and in our world basically we're given explanations for all of these things, whatever it is space, what's going on at the sub microscopic level, whatever the heck that means. And so I always knew the DNA thing was bs right like, because it's just I mean, this is probably like even two years ago or something like that. I was just like, oh, well that's nonsense. There's nothing provable about it. But then I never kept going with it because I was busy with ten thousand other things obviously too, you know. So then I was like, well, you know, I'm gonna do a sermon on this and just kind of patch it up in an hour and twenty minutes or whatever and just show.
Speaker 4: Like, hey, this is this is the photo fifty one, the alleged photo of DNA, and this is the alleged science behind it, and this is the first paper, like you're showing there's nothing provable about it, you know.
Speaker 2: So I did that, and then as I did it, I didn't realize like how important the conversation was. Like I was just gonna be like, yeah, DNA is junk, it's just nonsense, and then that was gonna be it.
Speaker 1: But then it got.
Speaker 2: Into this whole thing of like the esoterica behind it and the symbolism behind it and actually what they were doing, which maybe you could talk about a little bit, but what ultimately it would all led to is just like, okay, so you know, how are they doing this? Then, like, if it's not DNA, if there aren't these codes made by chemicals at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Of you then what are they doing? And as you.
Speaker 2: Said, it's it's a it's a database of names and aliases. You might have said that prior to us hitting record, but that's what it is. It's basically a big magic show that's all done with you know, it's it's part of the technocracy obviously, right, you know, this is all of technological wizardry, and they're they're couching it in these terms of like, oh, we've got the code of life and we've got the machines to go in and read you and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But really what it is is a massive database.
Speaker 2: And if this database is care is is everything on you, like literally everything, And that's what these are and that's what those data centers are. And so what they're doing is it's a massive surveillance program. But it's it's based, it's it's that's foundation is actually in DNA, it's in this alleged science that is completely unprovable.
Speaker 1: It's nonsense. It's so it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: In fact, it's completely laughable when you actually start picking it apart. It's just like what, you know, so getting to the bottom of things, long story short, getting to the bottom of things, just wanting truth, you know, And I knew this was nonsense, and so then it's just snowballed from there because then it was like, Okay, well, if this is nonsense, then what are they actually doing? And now with that you pretty much have the key, like literally the key to unlock what they're doing.
Speaker 1: This is a massive surveillance state.
Speaker 2: They're doing it on you know, bs science, and this science is that we've got all the information about you and your genetics and where you.
Speaker 1: Come from and all of this.
Speaker 2: So as soon as you as soon as you expose DNA and actually what it is, then the entire thing falls apart, all of it, all the science, all of the stuff behind it, you know, so anyway it does.
Speaker 3: I mean I was looking at sort of questioning, you know who, well, the idea of genes being in control a long time ago when I first came across Bruce Lipton's work, you know, the Biology of Belief, and he was saying, you know, genes don't control biology. So I came across that while ago, but I hadn't gone into any depths as to what genes actually were. But the whole twenty twenty nonsense, you know, brought out a lot of the whole gene stuff. And again, I mean we can probably talk about that all the different parts of the so called truth movement, and where some of them gets stuck in some layers and they end up talking about you know, gene therapy and all that stuff and missing the point that there isn't which you know, I'd like us to go somewhat deeper into with what you've seen, and you know what you've looked into, and as you say, it's about looking for truth. So it's getting rid of the lies. And it's not because we don't have to replace it with something, but it's still showing the lies. So I've been looking at it, and certainly the last couple of years really diving deeper into genes and you know what are cool? Genes are still hypothetical.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And when the crazy thing that I was that I'm pointing out with all of this is that how how are they doing this right? Like we can at this point prove and we can get into all of this stuff. I don't want to just say this stuff but you know, or not give the audience what you know, a line to follow there.
Speaker 1: But it's like we can prove that all.
Speaker 2: Of this like DNA, and we can prove that genes, and we can prove that atoms they don't exist. But all of this stuff, the way they exist is that it's within our language. We just speak this stuff into being. People will say protons, neutrons, electrons, They will say genetics, Oh it's in my genetics. Oh it's in my DNA. None of this stuff exists, none of it's provable, none of it is you know, demonstrable, goes through any of the scientific method Then we have to step back, and this is I guess where sort of our church comes in handy is that?
Speaker 1: Well, then what is it?
Speaker 2: It's a magic spell? Then how do they do magic? It's abracadabra. They speak it into being. That's exactly how you do magic. You speak it into being. Protons, neutrons, electrons. No one's ever seen a proton, a neutron electron. No one's ever seen a virus, no one's ever seen DNA, no one's ever seen any atoms. But it's so embedded in our language that what creates the reality of it speaking. And this is how they do it with all universities too. I mean a perfect example is I just had a conversation with the you know, the doctor Steve Young, you know, a good friend of yours.
Speaker 1: He's just a great dude, really smart, and.
Speaker 2: He literally went to college for how four or five years and learned about quantum.
Speaker 1: He's never seen a Q and that's what he got.
Speaker 2: At the end of He's like, well, I've never seen an atom, I've never seen quantum anything.
Speaker 1: I'm like the.
Speaker 2: Expert in it, and there's nothing to it, you know, And that's just what you have to come that's just the facts you have to come to. It's all nonsense, you know. But then you have to once again go one step further.
Speaker 1: What is it? It's an agenda and it's not only just an agenda.
Speaker 2: It is magic. It is these are wizards. This is what this is. This is dark wizardry. And yeah, so that's I guess that's where we come in, you know. So does not only point out the lot, not only point out that it's unscientific, that's one thing, right, but then to say, okay, then what is it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: If it's not science, then what is it? Okay, it's magic? Okay, then then how do they do that magic?
Speaker 1: Exactly? How it's done through the manipulation of language.
Speaker 2: And that gets into your psychology because how many people will even say and this is one of the first things that actually got me thinking or actually got me on this thread was Aleene Mcusick was at Elemental's gathering and she said, she said, oh, this is in my DNA and then but then she stopped and she said, I don't want to use DNA because doctor Cowens could actually get really mad at me, and I was like, she's super onto something there, you know, because look at how DNA is.
Speaker 1: Everyone will just say it, Oh, it's in my DNA. No it's not. There's no DNA there.
Speaker 2: So why are you saying that? Because it was repeated to you and you believed it without ever examining it. No, there's not two snakes that are throwing proteins back and forth at sub sub microscopic levels that reduces you down to an acid that tells you all about where you come from, and you're what a joke?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And yet that ridiculous explanation of like our code of life is just embedded in so many even in the truth or thing. And so what we're trying to do right now is like change the language, change clean it up, and then all of a sudden your science goes away, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, totally, the words, the words and the word magic. I mean, I think a lot of people are beginning to get it, only it's getting through those habits. I mean, the Human Genome Project. I know you kind of you're aware that that didn't do what it claims to have done, because it wasn't a single human that they mapped their entire genome. So it's just so many deceptions as part of the story. But as you say, and with the psychological aspect of it, you know, they've been doing psychology experiments for ages and then they tell us a certain result or they say all that the you know, like the conformity experiments and everyone conformed. Well when you look at it, which I have done, you know, looked at or rather I've found more work where people have studied what actually happened, and it's not actually quite what we're told, and it's not everybody who does it, so it's not like everybody conforms, you know. So we're getting these stories and all everyone conforms, but in some you know, but there is always a percentage who don't, and so that that's where we can kind of start to gain some confidence. Well, there's always been a minority, I mean twenty five percent, you know, minority, but it's still a substantial number of people who say no, thank you, or I'm not conforming. So you know, this is important to say, you know, we we can make a difference by saying no. So with the yeah, oh, when you meant to first mention the DNA, the deoxyribos nucleic castid. That was the original with the S and that's how I knew it, way way back when I was at school. That's how I remember the phrase, you know, with the S. So do you have any ideas why they changed that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, like because yes, we could talk about that, but that i'd need some graphics and that sort of stuff. I was actually going to include that in the first one, but it just gets a little bit too convoluted, especially when you're throwing so much math at people.
Speaker 1: But basically, one of the things that.
Speaker 2: We do is we actually show that all of the language quinine A nine set design Thymine, all of the symbolism of the two snakes and the latter and all of that stuff is deaxy ribos nucleic acid. It's even a like a three letter spell like CBS, ABC, NBC, DNA. Like if you had to make people remember deaxy ribos nucleic acid, do you think that the spell would work?
Speaker 1: No, because people could barely even pronounce it.
Speaker 2: But if you say DNA, that's really stupid simple every boom, it's a magic spell, right, in your head, DNA, diaxi, rebosse, nucleic acid. How many people are going to fall for the magic spell? They got to say that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So, so what we're showing is that this is intentional, it's done by magicians. It's all done through language, which that's that's what magic is. People don't realize that magic first and foremost is spelling. Writes are writing. Spells are spelling sciences or sentences. Okay, everybody knows that when you say a abercadabra means we create what we speak. So what these people are doing is they're just creating this reality which we've all capitulated and agreed to, and all of it's one hundred and eleven percent total bullshit and completely unscientific, and all of it's done through just speaking it into being.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Showing you pictures, this is DNA, here's the language, this is your life code, and everybody believes it for the most part, you know. So, so what we do is just try to unspell that magic. And the one thing that you can do, the first thing you can do is start taking the stuff out of your language. You know, just like viruses, I don't say virus anymore. Right, Like I'm a flat earther, I don't say globe anymore, right, I'll say celestial globe whatever. But no, no, it's a flat plane or whatever. Right, same thing goes for genetics, same thing goes for DNA, same things goes for atomism.
Speaker 3: So absolutely, yes, yes, I've been changing my language as well on the same basis. I mean, we're not going to talk about the latest nonsense that you know, whatever it is is supposed to be crashing into the moon at the moment.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're going to create a new creators something like.
Speaker 3: That's nonsense, isn't it. It's all nonsense, but it is. It is designed to keep the same stories out there, to keep perpetuating, because that's the that's the way that spells are. They kind of get their energy by constant repetition, and that's that's how they know that, you know, psychologically, it's kind of you know, constant repetition, which is what they did in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: And and they're also with all of this, one of the things they're doing is trying to create a great viprecation in humanity because they also know that there's a bunch of us, they're gonna be like this is all nonsense.
Speaker 1: Like whatever.
Speaker 2: Like when COVID hit, they knew that there was going to be a whole bunch of people that are like just like us and you whatever.
Speaker 1: Almost immediately were like, this is absolute crap. You know. They knew that, you know, so just look at like Artemis too. It's the same