Speaker 1: Well, well, well, look, who's back again for more inner galactic chaos. Welcome to episode two of The Insentiment ser The Awakening Beneath the Ruins. I'm your resident cosmic guide, the one and only Sir Recapalot, here to get you hyped for what's about to go down. And trust me, folks, you're not ready for this one. Our heroes Rylex and Salmont are heading deeper into the bad lands. You know that place where shadows creep and sanity checks out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That one. But wait, it gets better. There is a mysterious ruin filled with secrets older than the stars. And let me tell you those secrets. They're not whispering, they're shouting. Spoiler alert, it's probably not friendly. Will Rylex finally embrace his destiny? Will Salmont figure out that carrying the team is not the same as carrying emotional baggage, and most importantly, what ancient force is stirring beneath those ruins. Buckle up, friends, because this episode has everything, high stakes, ancient mysteries, and just the right amount of what the heck did I just witness? Ready, let's dive in this place.
Speaker 3: It feels alive and yet so empty.
Speaker 4: It's a good reminder, Lex, a reminder of what we're fighting for.
Speaker 3: Do you think we'll find what we're looking for? Or will it find us?
Speaker 4: Don't be scared, Relex with my covenant band will handle whatever comes our way.
Speaker 5: Salmont, Look at that? Is that the White House? It's real, It's more than real. It's a relic of what we're fighting for.
Speaker 3: I think the President's still home.
Speaker 4: If they are, they always an explanation for this mass. I mean, where are the tax dollars going? Rylex? What is this?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 4: I didn't mean to You're like a bull in a china shop. Be careful.
Speaker 3: We the people?
Speaker 4: Is this a constitution or what's left of it?
Speaker 3: They must have believed in something bigger than themselves.
Speaker 4: Just like us. Come on, let's keep moving.
Speaker 3: Do you think we'll ever know what really happened here?
Speaker 4: Maybe, but it won't change where we're going.
Speaker 3: It's kind of sad though, all this forgotten.
Speaker 4: Not forgotten, just waiting for someone to remember.
Speaker 7: With the White House fading into the distance, they continued their journey. The beacon pulse steadily, it's rhythm, guiding them ever forward into the unknown.
Speaker 6: This is a mistake, Ryles and Salmont should never have been chosen. They are weak and unworthy of this task.
Speaker 8: Your grievances are noted, Quinterras, but the selection was not made slightly.
Speaker 6: Not made lightly. Look at me. I have dedicated my life to Islama, mastering its secrets, perfecting myself despite my flaws, and you choose them children with no grasp of what is at stake. I am the one destined to lead, the one destined to rise above. You kept me here in jew You chose to let me remain because you see what I am capable of.
Speaker 8: Quinteras. You are indeed unique. Your determination is commendable. But it is not will alone that guides the beacon's light. It is purpose, unity, and the unseen threads of fate.
Speaker 6: Fate. Don't lecture me about fate. I am more than fate. I am the next great beacon of Hilma. I will rival King solomonte himself. Do you hear me? I will surpass the Founder's legacy.
Speaker 8: The founder, King salomonte knew that greatness is not achieved through ambition alone. It is through sacrifice, humility, and understanding what lies beyond one's own desires. You would do well to remember.
Speaker 6: That and yet it was his ambition that made him a legend.
Speaker 8: And it was his humidity that ensured his legacy endured. Be cautious, Quintus. Greatness without wisdom is a flame that consumes everything it touches.
Speaker 6: They will fail, and when they knew, you will see the truth. I am Hiloma's future.
Speaker 8: The future is not for you to decide, Quintius. It is for you to serve. Remember that.
Speaker 2: Alone.
Speaker 7: Once more, box pulsed softly, its vast intelligence processing the threads of what.
Speaker 2: Was to come.
Speaker 9: The jeez, they are saying, to the tune of a song, and the wind is gently ringing the bell, The rings the morning, the welcome of the dawn.
Speaker 7: The Ohio stretched before them like a graveyard of memories. Once teeming with life, it was now a wasteland of crumbling buildings, cracked highways, and nature reclaiming what humanity had abandoned.
Speaker 3: It's hard to believe this used to be a city.
Speaker 4: People lived here, worked here, laughed here.
Speaker 3: Now it's just gone, like everything else.
Speaker 4: Stay alert. This place isn't as empty as it looks.
Speaker 5: You think the ghosts of Ohio we are gonna jump out and get us.
Speaker 4: Not ghosts scavengers, wild packs, things we haven't even thought of yet.
Speaker 8: Soon someone will.
Speaker 2: Welcome of the dog.
Speaker 3: Do you think this is what it'll all look like someday?
Speaker 4: Everything? I mean, maybe if we fail.
Speaker 3: We're trying to fix something we didn't even break. It doesn't seem fair.
Speaker 4: It's not fair. But that doesn't mean we get to stop.
Speaker 7: The weight of the mission pressing down on both of them. Sam once a gaze was steady, but the tension in his jaw betrayed his own doubts.
Speaker 6: The warm days.
Speaker 9: They are not forever gone, That the does rings, and that the summer rains. The ball before beloved the dogs comes, bling, rings them on the down they lad is calling.
Speaker 5: Do you ever feel like like we're being watched every second.
Speaker 3: Some month? Do you ever wonder if we're chasing a ghost something that isn't even real?
Speaker 4: I wonder about a lot of things, but not that we've seen too much for this to be a ghost. It's real, Ryles, and so are we.
Speaker 7: The roads stretched on their shadows, long and distorted under the fading sun. With every step, the silence grew heavier, broken only by the occasional groan of a collapsing structure. Or the distant cry of some unseen creature. As the night descended, they set up camp by a river. The fire cast flickering shadows across their faces, and the stars above burned brightly, silent witnesses to the unspoken tension between them.
Speaker 3: Do you ever miss it? The way things used to be?
Speaker 4: Every day? But missing it won't bring it back. All we can do is keep moving forward.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I feel like I'm not strong enough for this.
Speaker 4: You are, You're stronger than you think, Rylex, I see it every day.
Speaker 7: The closeness between them grew heavy, their breath mingling in the cool night air. But before either could speak, a growl shattered the moment.
Speaker 4: What was that stay close to me?
Speaker 7: From the shadows emerged a wolf dog, high bred creature, its glowing eyes locked onto them with predatory intent. It moved with terrifying grace, its low growl vibrating the beast lunges, a feral snarl erupting as it pins Rylecs to the ground. Calls tore into the earth around Drylys. As he struggled, His cries of fear mingled with the creature's snarls. Some to wasted time.
Speaker 4: Hold on, I've got you.
Speaker 7: The covenant Man activates a humbuilding to a deafening crescendo, before releasing a blinding surge of energy. As silence fell, somewhat rushed to Relex's aside.
Speaker 4: Are you okay? Did it hurt you?
Speaker 3: I'm fine thanks to you. I don't know what I'd do without you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll never have to find out.
Speaker 7: For a moment, they sat frozen in the dim light of the fire. Their eyes were inches apart, and in the silence, their eyes spoke with their words could not. Relex reached up his hand, brushing against Salmon's cheek. The distance between them disappeared as they kissed, tentative at first, but growing deeper with each pressing second. It was a kiss that held everything fear, oh love, and the promise of the future they would fight to protended under the stars amidst the chaos of their world, Rilex and Salmon found a moment of peace, and in that moment they knew they would face whatever came next together.
Speaker 10: It's gone saved, it's gone making.
Speaker 7: Their journey led them southward through the rolling hills of Kentucky and verdant valleys of Tennessee. Each step a bridge between the past and the present, a path littered with silent tributes to a world that once thrived. They moved through ancient forests and along winding rivers, the glow of their beacon slicing through the echoing darkness, while the stars above offered faint, eternal guidance.
Speaker 5: You think this is what Huck and Jim saw, a sky like this with nothing but the river and the trees around them. Huck Finn, I can't believe you're bringing that up now. What we had to read it in school. It's a classic. You didn't like it, It was all right, but you know it's funny how you always liked the stories where people run away from home.
Speaker 3: I guess I thought it sounded freeing.
Speaker 5: Now look at us, not running away, just running maybe, but surrunning together.
Speaker 3: This place is massive. It's like stepping into another world.
Speaker 4: It kind of is.
Speaker 5: This place has been here for millions of years, long before us. Makes everything we're doing feel small.
Speaker 4: Not small, just part of something bigger. You think old Huckleberry ever ended up in a place like this.
Speaker 5: Not unless someone added a cave chapter. I don't remember. But he was always searching, wasn't he for freedom for something better.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's all any of us are doing, just searching.
Speaker 3: Do you think we'll find it that freedom?
Speaker 4: Think we'll find something. Might not be what we expect, but we'll find it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I wonder if I'm strong enough for this.
Speaker 4: You are. You don't even see it, but you're stronger than anyone I've ever met.
Speaker 3: You really think so? I know. So what's that?
Speaker 4: Looks like an amusement park? Dolly would guess this is where we're stopping for the night.
Speaker 7: The park wasn't just a ruin. It was a memory, a fragment of a world they were fighting to protect. The bus was a relic of the old world, its rusted exterior blending into the overgrowth that had claimed the amusement park. Inside, the worn seats and faded upholstery told stories of countless journeys long past. Now it was their refuge, a fragile barrier against the wilderness that pressed in on all sides. The beacon rested between them, its rhythmic pulse the only thing breaking the stillness. The kiss they had shared lingered unspoken in the air, an invisible thread tying them closer together.
Speaker 5: You think this place was fun back when it wasn't this Dollywood.
Speaker 4: I bet it was wild, rollercoasters, music, fried food. Probably the kind of place you'd hate.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and what kind of place would you think?
Speaker 4: I'd like?
Speaker 5: Something quiet, boring, a library. Maybe you're not wrong, but I don't know. There's something about this place now. It's sad, yeah, but it's still beautiful. It's weird, isn't it feeling happy here?
Speaker 4: It's not weird. It's rare, and rare things are worth holding on to.
Speaker 7: The Next morning, the sunlight streamed through the tattered sheets covering the windows, filling the bus with a soft golden glow. Salmont stirred first, his hand brushing the beacon as he sat up. The other side of the bus was empty.
Speaker 4: Rylex.
Speaker 7: Salmon's heart raced as he searched. He found Rylex in the chapel, seated in the front pew, bathed in the kaleidoscopic light streaming through the shattered stained glass.
Speaker 4: You can't do that, Rylex, Okay, you can't disappear like that.
Speaker 3: I didn't disappear. I just needed a minute.
Speaker 4: A minute. You scared the hell out of me.
Speaker 3: Were you scared for me?
Speaker 4: Of course I was scared for you. I don't know what I would do if I lost you.
Speaker 3: Salmont, You're not going to lose me. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 7: That night, Salmont led Rylex to the heart of the park.
Speaker 3: Salmont, seriously, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: You'll see just.
Speaker 7: Trust me, his hands covering Rylex's eyes. The air buzzed faintly with energy, the park's dormant systems stirring to life.
Speaker 3: You got this thing working.
Speaker 4: Took me all day, but yeah, I remember the days.
Speaker 7: They rode it over and over, their laughter breaking the stillness of the park like a beacon of life. For a few hours, the weight of the world lifted, and they were just two young men chasing joy in the ruins of the past. The ride slows. They're breathing soft as they look out over the park from the top of the track.
Speaker 3: This feels like how it should have been.
Speaker 4: Maybe, but this right now is ours.
Speaker 7: Wrapped in blankets in the safety of the bus, they fell asleep, side by side, their breathing steady and synchronized, but the park was not asleep. The surge of power had awakened something deep within, and from the shadows eyes watched the laughter, The light the life. They had disturbed, something that had been restless for centuries. They have awakened something that should have remained sleeping.
Speaker 2: And you see them, God, and you smell them.
Speaker 5: It is time.
Speaker 2: They have got to take what is ours. They are unworthy and we will eradicate them from our lands.
Speaker 1: And there you have it, folks, another whirlwind adventure in the books, The Awakening Beneath the Ruins, an episode packed with cosmic intrigue, ancient revelations, and just a pinch of good old fashioned danger. Did it leave you breathless?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Me too.
Speaker 1: Now here's the part where I have to do that marketing thing. Don't forget to like, follow and share, because, let's face it, your friends deserve to know about this level of epicness. Head on over to the yadoksfiles dot com for exclusive content and behind the scenes tidbits. Oh and don't forget to grab your copy of The Insentientcer book on Amazon. It's got all the details your ears might have missed. Next week, we're plunging even deeper into the unknown, more danger, more mystery, and maybe, just maybe, Rylex and Salmont will finally figure out that their partnership isn't just destiny, it's chemistry. Well then stay curious, stay cosmic, and remember the Yataks is always watching.
Speaker 10: Blue Dude, Blue Boo gone upstairous, shaded some I'm not really into.
Speaker 8: Do you need to fix it?
Speaker 10: Talking bullshit? It's hard to see you in your eyes like he's gonna say it.
Speaker 9: It's gonna make you.
Speaker 8: Not blue.
Speaker 5: N blue.
Speaker 10: Blood bad one. So the way being Jade that the last time I talk about.
Speaker 4: Your Goddy song.
Speaker 1: On the re run, are you hound.
Speaker 10: Talk tired singing all night Longe, It's not to say it that it's going to make it.
Speaker 2: Doc blue.
Speaker 6: Not boot.
Speaker 8: Blooming.
Speaker 10: Been one or two since I ran into.
Speaker 6: Do you need a picture?
Speaker 8: But it gets old.
Speaker 10: It's hard to take one on your iPhones.
Speaker 8: The sun side sun bad.
Speaker 7: Not do
Speaker 9: Do