Speaker 1: Okay, let's do this. Let's do this. Good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Rod Ryan, ye oh yeah, may may wakey, wakey, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, put your hands on your cupcakes. That's fine today, that's just fine. Hey, welcome morning on this wild card Wednesday, October thirty. Is the rain coming today? Apparently sixty percent chances scattered thunderstorms. High of eighty six today, twenty percent chance of rain tonight. Okay, that'd be all right. Hopefully that'll be what we will be talking about tomorrow for Halloween. But today's day before. Oh Pumpkins spice price is right is back? Third game of the season. We'll play that at seven twenty this morning for your male Wolf tickets. Backing up a little bit back to Home Room Sammy Baker Davis Junior going for win number two in the fresh out of bed head to Head Challenge. I got ghost tickets for you before they even go on sale in Homeroom on the Fun Fact Flashback Dame Cook tickets at eight twenty Lincoln Park tickets on No the Show. We're going to be busy this morning. Good morning, Jessa, let's get right after it. What are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning Rod and good morning home room. All the full court presses on. In the presidential race, you had Kamala Harris addressing a crowd of what her campaign estimates to be around seventy five thousand people in Washington yesterday. Then Trump spoke at a rally in Allentown, Pennsylvania, where some Puerto Rican voters gathered to protest his appearance after remarks made by comedian Tony Hitchcliff over the weekend.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, Vice presidential canon.
Speaker 3: It jd Vance is scheduled to tape his own interview with Rogan today in Austin and then at a get Out and Vote Raleigh in Savannah, Georgia. Tim Waltz said, Donald Trump's a loser and everything he's done so lots of back and forth, lots of things heating up there here in Houston too. Lamar High School students are in custody after reportedly bringing guns to campus on Monday.
Speaker 4: Police arrested a.
Speaker 3: Seventeen year old and a second student was detained as well, so in addition to charges, both students are going to face disciplinary action and then classes had to be delayed Yesterday morning because of heightened security. We can go into what different security measures Lamar says they are taking because of this incident. If you Hits news too many times this morning, you're living out one of America's most common nightmares. A poll for Halloween looked at the most common nightmares we have, and waking up late mate the top ten. But we also have dreams about falling, being chased, dying, feeling lost, feeling trapped, being attacked, missing an important event, and then, as I mentioned, waking up late number eight, a loved.
Speaker 4: One passing away.
Speaker 3: These are things we don't even want to think about, yet are subconscious for whatever reason, makes them comment nightmares.
Speaker 1: I go through some of the comments. I put it up on Facebook. If you are having like one of those reoccurring dreams, are you always like running trying out run somebody? Quicksand are you naked? People are throwing pickles at you. I don't know whatever your dream is reoccurring dreams, they're talking about it on Facebook. Well, I'd like to get into it later. There you go.
Speaker 3: Rip actress Terry gar She died yesterday after a long battle with multiple sclerosis. She was seventy nine years old and in a lot of iconic movies, Young Frankenstein, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Mister Mom, Oh God, After Hours, The Player, and Dumb and Dubber. That's just to name a few. She got her start as a background dancer in Elvis movies like Viva Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: In the sixties.
Speaker 3: Terry's Young Frankenstein director Mel Brooks said so very sorry to hear about her passing.
Speaker 4: She was so talented and so funny.
Speaker 5: Ooh.
Speaker 3: The tickets sales controversy continues for the Gallagher brothers. When Oasis announced they're coming back for a union, the one point four million tickets available were snapped up immediately. However, a lot of them wound up on resale sites for inflated prices. Those tickets are being canceled. Ticketmaster has announced that around fifty thousand tickets wound up on resale sites and they're being canceled this weekend. Last month, Otist announced that their dynamic pricing model would not be used for their tour, and the model caused tickets to rise to four figures for other recent tours.
Speaker 4: Those are Houston headlines.
Speaker 1: Take It Alex.
Speaker 6: In baseball, the Yankees avarded the sweep last night they got by the Dodgers eleven to four in Game four of the World Series. They're gonna play Game five tonight. Jack Clairity'll be on the mound for LA going up against New.
Speaker 1: York's Garrett Cole.
Speaker 6: First pitches at seven oh eight and you can watch the game on Fox.
Speaker 1: In some Texans news.
Speaker 6: It was announced yesterday that receiver Stefon Diggs has a tour at ACL and we'll miss the rest of the season. That's what many Texans fans feared when he injured his knee on a non contact play on Sunday. He's also gonna be a free agent at the end of this season as well. Seconds are already without their top receiver, Nico Collins, so it's time for guys like Tank Dell and Mechi and others to step up in a lineup right now, That, guys is what's going on in sports who That was.
Speaker 1: Rough news, That was everywhere. Yeah, step On Digson. He was one of the biggest acquisitions of the of the preseason.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it was because yeah, you traded for him, and it was, uh, everybody kind of thought that was what it was on Sunday.
Speaker 1: But it just sucks men's confirmed. Yeah, when you watch it go down subject, maybe it's.
Speaker 6: An mcl or a meniscus and it'll be back in a month and then no, never.
Speaker 1: Mind, well no one wants to see that.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, guys, four hours.
Speaker 1: Of Pain, Pumpkin spice, price is right, hype Man joining us in studio at around seven twenty this morning. Can't wait. Let's let's clear off these phone lines, Chile. Let's put somebody in on the first phone call today. What do you want to talk about? How do you want to get a started this morning? And even goes for that first phone call seven one to three two win two five nine four five Man, you can set the tone for the show seven one three two win two five nine five as the most interactive show on the radio. Starts right now top catch Probe four the buzz, and we are off and running. Four hours of Pain today, wild Card Wednesday. That is our Instagram feature and that is up on links and guests. I uh, I'm gonna pat myself on the back, patting myself. You're looking at girls blog pages outstanding today. There was a lot of work. C'reating that and getting that already. Ashley Graham hasn't been on there in a long time. Happy birthday, Ashley Graham. She's just one of my favorite runway models. Thirty seven today scattered thunderstorms expected sixty percent chance today high of eighty six. Okay, we had been talking about this ever since we got back with you on Monday. We said, okay, we haven't had rain and forever around these parts we need it? Do we need it right now? Around Halloween? Well we're getting it. When is the best chance eleven o'clock, So you should be good. Most of you are in the car. We know just from you telling us seven eight o'clock. It's when you're getting into work. Seventy percent chance of rain starting at eleven, and that is your highest percentage today when you're driving home four five o'clock. Then you get down to fifteen and twenty percent chance of rain. I haven't even looked at it tomorrow yet. Okay, what are we doing today on the show. Sandy Baker Davis Junior. He's a two time Hall of Famer. He beat a two time Hall of Famer yesterday. He's going for win number two today, fresh out of mad head to head challenge. We'll play it around six twenty this morning. Those Ghost tickets we announced on Monday. Ghost is coming to town August sixteenth. Toyota Center. Tickets go on sale this Friday, and I've got tickets for you in homeroom. The spice price is right, the sweeping sensation that's still sweeping the nation. We're gonna play that game after seven o'clock today. The hype man will be in studio with us. And that's always a good time. Alex, it's a really good time. You should be in a good mood today too, man, you should be in a good mood today. One, I didn't watch it, even though they completely one Yankees fans. Was it Mookie Betts? I think he got assaulted in the outfield?
Speaker 3: What was that? Those fans, just like you, got mugged, completely mugged him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got mugged in the middle of a game. We'll get into that. But yeah, Yankees won. You didn't watch for real? No, the season's sober, okay, Pumpkin Spice Price is right. Hopefully the hype man's in a good mood. That's gonna happen at seven to twenty this morning. And then I wanted to mention this. I'm gonna get to the phone call, I promise. But for the first time ever, we are incorporating an auction in the rod Ryan Show Carers online store. We have two very unique items that are available for you to bid on from now until Monday, November fourth at ten am when we come back to you after the weekend. What are the two items. We have a rod Ryan Show twentieth anniversary custom wrapped acoustic guitar. It's a two of a kind because I stole the other one to rapped acoustic guitar. Thank you to our friend cheetoh at Bull printing wraps and graphics. You gotta go look at it. And then there's a one of a kind and there's only one of these, and I didn't. I chose to auction this off and not take it. It's an autographed rod Ryan Show twenty anniversary Levi Strauss. It's a it's a it's a Geen jacket that it's got embroidered. All of the names of the bands that played at the twentieth anniversary show. They all signed it. They all took time to sign it. It's a one only jacket. It is up there for your bidding. Okay, now you almost took this. But you already had a geen jacket. Correct, I have a gene jacket that's got Geene Simmons on about his jean jacket. Nobody gets it. He's a geene jacket. But it's my jean jacket, like Geene Simmons is on it, and it's a gene. It's made of gene material. Gene is on it. But I but I call it my jean jacket. Jean get it. Yeah, yeah, you almost got it. It's my jean jack. No square just it's I just call it my jean jack. Jeans on it, Jeane is on it.
Speaker 4: And it's also gene.
Speaker 1: It's made of gene material. It's a jean jacket. So then it now then it became I don't even do this before. No, it's just a jean jack. Nobody gets it. Nobody gets it. It's my it's my jean jacket.
Speaker 4: It's the time for the first phone call. D.
Speaker 1: What did Brian want to talk about? Hey Brian, Hey brother, I was going this morning, good morning. I was trying to explain my jean jacket, the test of it. It's okay, most people don't get it. Most people don't get it. They don't care.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 7: It's just too bad.
Speaker 5: Your name's not Jeff, would be Jean Jackets Jeff, Jean Jacket Jeff.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, sure, What are you doing? What are you doing up so early, Brian?
Speaker 5: You know, just cooking a little bit of dinner here. I'm gonna have my lunch this morning, so I had to bake up chicken red beans right and stop paying some green beans for tonight.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a New Orleans Monday dinner, red beans and rice. You're having that on Wednesday. I'm assuming you're you're a third shifter. This is dinner time for you.
Speaker 5: No, Actually, I'm getting ready to go to work. I do the normal about eight to four.
Speaker 1: Oh you're getting things ready, are you? Like you crock potting this or something all day and then you come home and you have dinner ready.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 5: See, that's the thing.
Speaker 7: I didn't do any preping, so I don't have lunch or dinner. Single guy, you know, don't have lunch or dinner for tonight. Had leftovers last night for dinner. So if I want to eat to day or not spend money somewhere getting junk food, I gotta cook this now.
Speaker 1: I like the way I love this, Brian, You and me, we can get along. It's so many people just like, yeah, I'll just get something, just go buy something. And it's not easy cooking alone. Cooking for yourself is difficult, and sometimes it almost seems like it's more of a pain in the ass than it's worth. Because when when I make something, I am I'm always cooking for like some sort of a platoon full of people. I can't make like this a small badge. So when I eat something back, I'm stuck eating it for four days. Yeah, I gotta eat it till i'm That's.
Speaker 5: What threw me off. I finished it last night, so I didn't it could get ahead that much for.
Speaker 1: Today's n What do you What do you do for a living.
Speaker 7: Brian, I'm actually an engineering laboratory manager for HVAC company.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: You're gonna make somebody a great husband someday, you are, dude, and keep those skills up. You got your ass together that does his own launch.
Speaker 5: Thank you, guys. But I've been there, done that.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 5: I'm just just living life now.
Speaker 3: That's good, just living life. I love your peace and happiness.
Speaker 1: Thank you to start your day off. With us. All Right, I gotta take a short break. When we come back, we got a rerec check for you. We'll find out what's trending, and then we'll get set up for this fresh out.
Speaker 10: Of bed Houston, Houston's alternative and tell them at The Rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four five.
Speaker 11: The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show sixty chance of scattered thunderstorms. Looks like the worst of it is coming about eleven o'clock HI today of around eighty six, so it'll keep it a little cooler out there. What's trending?
Speaker 3: Okay, the story that you kind of already mentioned the World Series Game four was last night and Moukivetts leaps up to make a catch and he makes it, but fans are literally holding him.
Speaker 1: Up by his arms, ripped his hand off, they cry.
Speaker 3: Open his glove and they like push out the ball that fan. Those fans were ejected, but like it was not an how it went.
Speaker 1: From an out to okay, the balls out of his clo.
Speaker 3: It really was, Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: It didn't change the call.
Speaker 6: Game one when LABORATORI has hit a home run and the fans still they said it was a double but that was still well, there's a lot of MEAs fan interference.
Speaker 3: They called this announce Yeah, it must have been early in the innings.
Speaker 4: Did start watching till like third or fourth?
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: Also, Channing Tatum is trending on Google right now, so he's like the third search on Google.
Speaker 1: Why is in Zoe Kravitz trending because she's single?
Speaker 4: It's both of them. It's both of them.
Speaker 3: So they like announced that after three years are ending their engagement, so they're broken up. So Zoe Kravitz and Channing Tatum both trending in the news cycle right now. And then did you see that airlines are going to be required to refund passengers for cancel they're very delayed flights.
Speaker 1: They are they should have been doing forever.
Speaker 3: Exactly Under the Department of Transportation's new rules, they're going to have to provide cash refunds promptly without customers needing to ask.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: That's the best news I've heard in a while.
Speaker 3: That's what's trending on eighty four five the Bucks.
Speaker 1: Well, well it Isn'tsaney Baker Davis.
Speaker 12: Junior, Good morning everybody, samely, Baker David Junior, is back. This two time Hall of famer heard there's not enough Hall of Famers for twenty twenty four. I'm ready to get back in that garage, jowing me on Wednesday when I make your win number two.
Speaker 1: Bitches seven if you think you could beat them, Tallowayway.
Speaker 11: Ron Ryan Show on ninety four to Fiveway.
Speaker 1: Way him the buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show, Breaking Benjamin Red Cold River, Rain's coming. Get a small chance of rain all throughout the morning that we spend together, and then after we get off the air at ten ten eleven o'clock. That's what it looks like. Our best chance is getting some serious showers out there for the first time in a long time, though, I'll agree to that. Hide today am around eighty six. Let's go and now gas time.
Speaker 8: For the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners, Well.
Speaker 1: Well if it isn't Sammy Baker Davis Junior, Yeah, right out of a hopper. Hi, Sammy, morning brother, doing great, dude. You're going for win number two today? Yes, sir, you're a two time Hall of Famer. Yes, sir, you beat a two time Hall of Famer yesterday. Yes, sir, you want to get back in the Hall of Fame. Absolutely, I'm done with the questions. Let's talk to David. Hi, David, Hey, guys, you wasting my time?
Speaker 13: Hopefully not, I hope not too nap.
Speaker 1: Let's go step it up, David. Now, have you you played before? But have you been on this year?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 1: What about last year? No? Twenty twenty twenty twenty? Bro, how's up named every day? I'm like, where's David Martinez been? Yeah, I've been waiting trying. I'm glad to have you back on. Have you had some success on this show at all? On this game anyways?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 9: No, I was.
Speaker 1: Just lost the first game. I appreciate your honesty. Welcome back. What are they playing for?
Speaker 4: I've got a teachert rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they wouldn't really makes sense to give away a Deanon rod shirt.
Speaker 4: It's like a regular shirt.
Speaker 1: Okay, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. You need two correct answers to get that rod Ryan Show T shirt. We wouldn't give away another Morning Show shirt, or would we? We don't know me. I still have a few tricks up my sleeve.
Speaker 4: I got four more years, keep them guessing.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Question number one, shout out your name, please, David, step it up. Okay, all right. Question number one, how many points are given for a field goal in football? David, Sammy three? Three is correct. He was first and he was correct. That's why we give him a point for that. David, you were close. Well, I'm trying to make you feel good. I guess you were kind of close. Yeah, can you do that the worst? It wasn't the worst. No, it wasn't slow. Jeff, which we now know is still out there, like doesn't hate us a music again? Okay, thank you? All right, here we go, David and Sammy, shout out your name. When you think you know the answer? What South Park character?
Speaker 5: Sam?
Speaker 1: Is he laying it out there? Reel that in so rude? What's your answer? Cartman?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, good guess would have been my guest probably if I had to just guess.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what the Okay, David Martinez, what South Park character is always getting killed? Kenny? Kenny? You killed Kenny? That's would have been my guest. That's the only one I know. David's on the board now for the win, gentlemen, David, you gotta find another gear. What fairy tale character could spin straw into gold? Sammy m G David Martinez with a chance to win the game, what fairy tale character could spin straw into gold? Three? Two? David, I don't know that I would have got.
Speaker 14: That Midas Midas mufflers. He turns everything into gold, the Midas touch. Who's the answer to this question?
Speaker 1: Was Rumpelstiltskin. Rumpul Stiltskin. Have they not made a Disney or a Pixar movie about rumpl Stiltskin kind of a jerk?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I don't know him very well. I've heard of him, all right. Listen, it's still anybody's game. You each have one for the win. What color are Sam? I AM's eggs? Sam? Yeah, green is the correct answer. Oh, David, I can feel it. I could hear the disappointment, David, because I've got him on that last one too. I knew that you knew it, but Sammy, it just Sammy knew how to get in there right before you.
Speaker 6: David.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I cannot break your balls in that Rumbele skilt skin one. I don't know. I haven't read that with my daughter or nothing, but it's at I know it's a thing. I absolutely know that it exists. I just don't not familiar. David. We gotta say goodbye. I thought you'd be good today. All right, thank you guys later, Sammy bro you're not getting into the Hall of Fame like that. Come on, embarrassing. We're embarrassing all of us right now.
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 1: You want to play tomorrow?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir?
Speaker 10: All right, you're listening to the Rod Ryan Show on ninety four five.
Speaker 1: The bus, ninety four five the Buzz Lincoln Park. We have tickets to go see them in Arlington. Is that next week already?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 1: November eighth, for God, for crying all up, tomorrow is the last day of October. So yeah, I guess that would be next week. Lincoln Park is going to be in Arlington. We'll have tickets for you on know the show today. Hopefully you stick around for that. I know you're gonna stick around for the pumpkins spice prices.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: The height Man will be joining us in studio. We're going to play that game at around seven to twenty sixty percent chances scattered thunderstorms today highs them around eighty six.
Speaker 8: Bring them the fresh out of bed head to Head Challenge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 12: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 5: This is Sam.
Speaker 17: I am Baker Davis Junior, and I am shot a bed head to head two day Champions going me on fix Thursday when I make you win number three.
Speaker 1: Bitches. We're not adding to his name. He already has the longest name, Tammy Baker Davis Junior. He doesn't need a I am in there totally in search. Alright, alright, we're gonna get to those ghost tickets coming up before they go on sale, Tessa. We'll tell you all about that, but first, it's the fuck back to the day we make you look smart in front of your buddies. It's the fuck that to the day back in studio, Harold Baker Davis Junior. Lynne, good to see you, bro, Brother Ron, good to have you back in here.
Speaker 10: Hal.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to be here. I like you there, like for the fun facts. I feel like you're you're a good cheerleader on these. Yeah, I'd rather have you here. I got some fun facts for you guys today. I hope you like him.
Speaker 13: Uh sad day.
Speaker 1: The day that Heath led your die. It was two thousand and eight. Heath Ledger was the number one term searched on Google. The number two search term on Google that day was Keith Ledger's brother. I don't think so, it's Don Ledger. Everybody knows that a new famous person's his brother. Oh, every famous person's brother's name is Don, like Swayze. Okay, your next fun facts? Oh, let me get to this one.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: Amber sends me some fun facts, and a lot of times they're really really good. Hey, Rod, As you know, I love to read about neat things Alex can relate. Here's what I found for you guys. With the Earth rotation, we are never still. However, where you are on the planet decides how fast you're moving. At the North and South poles, you're moving about one mile in an hour, one mile an hour in a circle. In New York City you're moving seven hundred miles an hour. Here in Houston, we're moving nine hundred miles an hour, and at the equator you'd be flying around at one thousand miles a hole. How do flat earth people think that we're spinning like a like a record, like a.
Speaker 4: Platter, Yeah, I mean like a buffet, like a rotating.
Speaker 1: Like I know, yeah, like a lazy Susan I know that they think the Earth is flat, but do they think it spins past the ps?
Speaker 18: Please?
Speaker 1: It flips? Thank you Amber, that was a really good one. Uh. The Lego company has been around for ninety years now, how about those Lego The name is a simplified version of two Danish words words leg and goot, which means to play. Well, that's why you never had any I had legs. It's the fuck that to the day. We make you look smart, everybody, it's the to the day. Okay, tell me about these great tickets.
Speaker 3: So ghost is gonna play Toyota Center in August sixteen. Tickets go on sale this Friday for this show at ten am at Toyota Center dot com. But we've got a pair of tickets to see Ghosts. They're win them before you can buy them.
Speaker 1: Right now, let's go. It's sure back, okay. Something from yesterday? Oh, what's the peduncleler? We learned yesterday what a peduncle is? Seven? One three, two one two five nine four pot It's easy. It's now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash. All right, Harold, welcome back. How you do on Wall Street? Yesterday? Hey, you guys a a Peduncle.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it was a mixdown Wall Street the Dow who was down one hundred and fifty four points. Kick off this morning at forty three thy two hundred and thirty three NASDAC up one hundred and forty five eighteen thy seven to twelve bench Maarten, your treasuries had a four point two two percent in oil stands at sixty seven dollars seventy six cents a barrel to the Most active is the Big Studs Salesforce, Boeing and Amazon, the Big Duds, home Depot, Coca Cola and Travelers, the economic Caundar. This morning's pretty crowded. We'll get gross domestic product for the third quarter. Also pending home sales for September. Right now, futures they are on the downside. Come on, let's turn this baby around. Yes, I'm out of here. This is hallan manage director with Raymond James, reported for the Rod Round Show from Raymond James on San Felip and Augusta and nep get toys a rock out with your stock out.
Speaker 10: Vimin's expressed are those of halland and not necessarily those are Raymond James and Associates. Income Ember NYT as IBC I, ART Radio or sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmision.
Speaker 5: We'll continue.
Speaker 10: This is not a solicitation, offer, or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your end. This programs are educational and informational services on the studs of duds are based on movement.
Speaker 1: As reported by Young thirty four Fun the Buzz. Welcome back rod Ryan Show. Let's say good morning to David. Hello, good morning, good morning, Good morning, David, welcome to the show. What is thank you a but dunkle stin to the pumpkin you this you know? Yeahur listener every day.
Speaker 2: Baby, Thank you so much, Thank you past twenty years.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you so much, David. I like that afterwards too. Twenty years The show was amazing too.
Speaker 2: I was there at the twentieth anniversary and it was awesome, beautiful, Thank.
Speaker 1: You, thank you. We've got a couple of things that are on the auction block this morning, and you're like, well, we don't really do auctions. Well now we do in the rod Ryan Show, cares online storm all the bands. This is really important for people that were at the show, all the bands, all the performers at the twentieth anniversary show. They signed this embroidered jean jacket that's on the auction block. And then there is a twentieth anniversary guitar that is in the auction block. But that's that's in the store. What you have won our tickets to go see Ghosts August sixteen, twenty twenty five, at the Toyota Center. Tickets go on sale for everyone else on Friday. Okay, dude, you're in awesome man. I can't wait to see them again. They were awesome the first car. I've not seen them yet, so I will be that this year. Yes, please, dude, man, they are an amazing band to go see.
Speaker 2: Live.
Speaker 1: David, You've been awesome live.
Speaker 11: Hang on, Happy Halloween.
Speaker 1: Who are you freak shows out there?
Speaker 11: You are listening to The Ron Ryan Show on ninety.
Speaker 1: Four five The Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show. Okay, Wow, card Wednesday. We're not done in homeroom just yet. We've got a sixty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms today. Highs of around eighty six, but we are getting very, very close Man Pumpkins spice price is right next hour. We're gonna play that game at around seven twenty the hype Manibian Studio with us. Hopefully Alice can stick around and h we can play a fun little game. And that's how you're gonna win your tickets to Mio Wolf have Lincoln Park tickets on know the show I mentioned, We have that new auction up in the Rod Ryan show Cares online store. We have a like about it, not even a week an auction, So I want to talk about that coming up at first. What do we got here Houston's Headlines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going to start with the political race because the full Court President, the full court Press is really on when it comes to the race for president. Harris Kamala Harris address a crowd of what her campaign estimated to be around seventy five thousand people in Washington.
Speaker 4: Yesterday.
Speaker 3: Trump spoke at a rally in Allentown in Pennsylvania, and vice presidential candidate Jadie Vance's scheduled to tape his own interview with Joe Rogan, so he'll be in Austin today. I found this interesting, Rogan says. His show is also talking with Kamala about making an appearance on the podcast, but her campaign wants to limit it to an hour. Also, he would have to go visit her, and he prefers to conduct interviews in his Austin studio. So there's your presidential race update right there. Airlines, I mentioned this in trending. I thought, okay, we got to put that in a headline. Airlines are now required to refund passengers automatically for canceled or significantly delayed flights. Under the departm min of Transportation's new rules, airlines will be required to provide cash refunds promptly without customers needing to ask.
Speaker 4: Domestic flights to laid.
Speaker 3: By three hours or more and international flights delayed by six hours or more qualified for a full refund. I think this is important for anyone who travels, Even if you don't travel, know that if your trip goes sideways and it's delayed, you know, domestically three hours or more, boom, you should get a refund on your ticket.
Speaker 4: So that today's my favorite story.
Speaker 3: Personally, if you're sitting on some legit footage of a ghost, you've got today and you've got tomorrow to cash in big the doorbell camera. The doorbell camera company Ring is doing a contest for Halloween. It's called the Great Ghost Search. Undeniable footage of a ghosts can get you a cool one hundred k one hundred thousand dollars. They announce this last month. You have until November first to submit it. It's similar to the Out of This World contest did last year. They were looking for legit footage of aliens, but no one had a name.
Speaker 1: So this is where I ask our listeners. And there's one dude that has something that is really good. I don't know if he's listening now. Over the years there's been one of you that have sent me a picture where I would say, Wow, that's really really good. I see why you believe in ghosts, but it's still not real. I don't believe it. Send me your pictures, Okay, I offer no cash reward, Just send me your pictures of your ghosts. If you believe in him so much, you must have captured one.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 3: Now, first send it to Ring because you have until November first, and it has to be on a Ring doorbell camera.
Speaker 4: But then actually ccus as well.
Speaker 3: The two main rules for videos have to be thirty seconds or less, and the footage must be filmed on a ring device. So if you've got undeniable footage of a ghost, but then it was filmed on your Nest camera, delete it. Nobody cares. Only Ring cares. Ring wants to give you one hundred grand and they say the money's going to go to whatever video the judge is like best. So unique and entertaining clips are also going to be looked at.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: The Wayne's brothers are reuniting for the first time in eighteen years.
Speaker 4: What are they doing. They're bringing back a Scary Movie reboot.
Speaker 3: Marlon Shawn and Keenan say they are writing the script for the new film.
Speaker 4: It'll mark the sixth movie in the Scary.
Speaker 3: Movie franchise away and say they couldn't be more excited to work together and have people laughing in the aisles of theaters like they were twenty years ago. The Scary Movie Reboot will be released in theaters and we'll.
Speaker 4: Start shooting next year.
Speaker 3: Hey, get ready for a trip to the past with Panic at the disco. They are going to perform their debut album, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out in its entirety at a special one night show on October twenty twenty five, so next year in Vegas. So a lot of questions of whether or not Brandon Uri is part of the wee. Uri left the band last year. Remember he was going to focus on raising his kid. There's been no confirmation about his involvement.
Speaker 1: He used disco. I mean, it'd be like saying, you know, Nina is Nails gonna go on tour or nine Snails are gonna do a show. I wonder if Trent's gonna be there, and they've changed to everybody else in the band but him.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also set are set to headline next.
Speaker 3: Year is When We Were Young festival that built includes like Flink one eighty two, April Levine, Weezer in the offspring.
Speaker 6: When we Were Young is the best of Like you have to play the full album, like think you just go everyone does that. I think that's the that's like the bit of It's like they're gonna be like, this is the nostalgic album.
Speaker 1: You guys, Like we're gonna play all of that's coolie, all right, that's all on the music blog page plus some other cool things. Uh, I guess we'll start with the world series. Yeah, and baseball. Yankees avoided the sweet last night.
Speaker 6: They got by the Dodgers eleven to four in Game four of the World Series. They're gonna play Game five tonight, Jack Flair and he'll be on the mound for LA going up against New York's Garett Cole. First pitches at seven o eight and you can watch it on Fox. In some Texans news, it was announced yesterday the receiver Stefan Diggs is a torn ACL and he's gonna miss the rest of the season. He injured his knee on a non contact play on Sunday and it was confirmed to be an ACL yesterday. He's also gonna be a free agent at the end of this season. So TECHNU already without Nico Collins, who is the top receiver opposite a dig So it's time for Tank Dell, John Metchi and others to.
Speaker 1: Step up and help out. That is what's going on in sports. I don't think Texans fans, of which I'm one, I don't think she'd be freaking out. Of course, everybody wants Stefan Diggs when he's healthy. He's a great receiver, but he hasn't been the He hasn't been the focus of this offense.
Speaker 3: Not the focus. There are a lot of weapons, but he has been very clutch times were the situation.
Speaker 1: He has been a great weapon. But we haven't built our entire offense around him.
Speaker 11: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: But he's also one of these.
Speaker 3: Guys in the locker room that's like, you know, he was like fighting the whole Green Bay team. You know, you need that emotional leader sometimes, and that's what to me, that's what he is.
Speaker 1: They didn't need his emotions in Buffalo. Sometimes sometimes the emotions he brings are not always great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every franchise is different. Some people say, hey, no, we don't need that. And I think the Texans, I think Demico is a coach and it says, no, I want every ounce of that.
Speaker 1: But I'm glad that we haven't focused all around him. Textans are gonna be just fine, just fine.
Speaker 12: The Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM.
Speaker 6: The.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five, the buzz I Swear. He doesn't say free, he says fee fee fee. Right, there's no r in there at all. Don't mean to ruin it for you. I'm just saying when you listen to that song and you're just you're absolutely convinced that he's not saying free and he's saying fee. You can't unhear it, You absolutely cannot. That happened to me the other day we played Welcome to the Jungle. If you watch Guns n' Roses video, you got you've all seen Guns and Roses Welcome to the Jungle. Okay, Axel's got the hair teased up. It's the only video they made where Axel's got the hair sprayed hair. Everything else was flat iron down air after that. If you watch that video and if you look at him singing Welcome to the Jungle, he looks like he has a lisp. He doesn't have a lisp on any other song. Guns and Rous is one of my favorite bands. Nothing wrong with having a lisp. But if you watch him sing and then you listen to the song, he's lisping in the whole thing. He's got a list is a care lift. He's got a list the whole song. Once you see it, then you hear it. Almost called it careless listeners. Ah, good one, Alex, God, you're in a better bood. You're glad, You're in a great mood. All right, good morning everyone. That's what happens when you don't watch baseball. That's what he's good for your health.
Speaker 4: You release yourself, your feet.
Speaker 1: You are fee sixty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms today. High's over around eighty six. Got a big morning for you, and maybe this is the biggest hour because we're gonna be playing the punkin Spice Prices right coming up. Hike Man's gonna be joining us in studio. Alex being in such a good mood, I invite you to join us for this day. It's a good time. Just got real. I thought that Sofia was like Alex time. Sofia coming to the meeting listen. I was like, what time is the meeting today? Damn it is it after the show? She's like seven twenty seven, Like, are you serious? I love Sophia more than anyone in this building, Sofia, I can't tell her.
Speaker 3: No, don't blame Sophia.
Speaker 1: She cannot pull you into a meeting. Did she just did?
Speaker 16: It?
Speaker 1: Can't happen. She's like, Alex, they have to talk to you. Seven thirty. Hey, more on that in a minute. Okay, Because I got things, I got things, I got things going around here. You got making moves. The rod Ryan show cares online store. We this is going to be your last. Well now, I'm gonna have to keep the store open until Monday. Stores open until Monday at ten am. Why because we added two auction items. Now you can still get all the boobs Rock merchandise. Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Our money goes for breast cancer research. The money stays here. And de Anderson, you know all that The Rod Ryan Show, the Phony Festival shirt still available with all the funny band names Voodoo on the front. Great shirt, amazing shirt. I had to order some more of those. The Rod Ryan Show hoodie. Okay, I know today's high of eighty six, it's gonna cool off around here. You're gonna want that hoodie. You're gonna say, damn it rod It' I know I'm gonna get an email and I can't wait. I cannot wait to read the email on December fifth, when some yayhoo yay who says rod Christmas is coming up. Any chance of getting that hoodie, see.
Speaker 11: Can't do it.
Speaker 1: Any chance of getting that hoodie. You know, I want to get it as a Christmas present and I want one for myself. Get it now. Get the hoodie now and then you'll feel good because you did some Christmas shopping. Yeah, ahead, it does feel good. And then I've got two unique items that we are incorporating an auction into the rod Ryan Show Cares online store. Bidding is underway. Tessa. You've got the jean jacket in your hand right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love a Jeene jacket.
Speaker 3: Start, but customize Jean jacket, very.
Speaker 1: Nice and embroidered with all of the bands that played at the twentieth anniversary show. So this is all on the back. There's a picture, I mean a testa's holding it up right now. You can see the autographs everybody that performed at the twentieth Anniversary show. They took time to sign the jacket. And I want to thank our dear friend Jessica who made this jacket for us. Not Jessica who used to work here, but Jessica, I love you. Thank you so much for making this jacket for us. It's unbelievable and right now, the current high bid is one forty five. You bid in twenty dollars increment, so go check that out. It is a one of a kind jacket. There will never ever ever be another one reproduced like this, obviously, with all the signatures, makes its super duper one of a kind. So that's the jacket, and then I have a custom wrapped acoustic guitar. Love you, Cheeto, Thank you very much Cheeto from Bull Printing Wraps and Graphics. Now full disclosure. He wrapped two guitars like this. I took one home. That's it. That's it. I need that.
Speaker 4: It is your party. I needed that, so I guess I'll allow it.
Speaker 1: So there's only one available for you because I took the other one. It's a rapped acoustic guitar. It shows the Rod Ryan Show twenty ten versary logo, the Buzz logo, there's a pick of me and the four bannd main the main band logos. Brilliantly designed and wrapped by our friend Cheetoh at Bull Printing Wraps and Graphics. Okay, this is the only guitar of its kind that will be available for auction. That suckers at four hundred bucks right now. Okay, So when I yeah, when I when we put this together and everybody over at BMP, thank you Joe forgetting this up. He's like, what do you want to put?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: What is your goal? I'm like, I don't know. I'm not good with that. I don't know. I want to bring in a couple hundred dollars. I don't know what these things are going to go for. You can bid on this now. It's in twenty dollars increments. It's in the rod Ryan show Cares online store. Chile has a link up and that's it. The one guitar is available and the one of a kind jean jacket embroidered for sale to the highest bidder. The winning bid Monday, November fourth, at ten am owns those items. Okay, all this the what's left of this week this weekend, and then we'll talk about it Monday at ten am. Boom, everything shuts down. Okay, So thank you everybody. There's a lot of moving parts getting this stuff all up and ready to go for you. Guys.
Speaker 19: Hey, hey, we're gonna play the punkin Spice price.
Speaker 1: Is right coming up. We got meow Wolf making its Houston debut tomorrow. We got tickets for you if you are successful on bidding on the actual pumpkin spice items available on retail shelves this fall season. I'll be looking for contest at number one, two and three after the break.
Speaker 13: Alex stick around.
Speaker 1: It's a good time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Alex, it's a good time.
Speaker 1: Ken for a couple more minutes, I gonahad al, all right, quick break. Let me come back in a rec check for you. We'll find out what's trending. We'll say hi to Alex and the hype Man together in the same room at the same time. And then and then we'll get rolling. We'll tell you all about what you're gonna be playing for and that item up forbid.
Speaker 20: Today Houston's Rock, Houston's our Alternative, and The rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Four or five The Buzz Welcome back rod Ryan's Show Wildcard Wednesday. It's becoming the highlight of my week. Now we're getting all making the last minute preparations for the pumpkins spice prices right game. We got a sixty percent chance of scatter thunderstorms today, high of eighty six. A lot of people in the store right now, the rod Ryan Show Cares online store, thank you. I think people just kind of are curious. They want to see what the custom wrapped acoustic guitar looks like.
Speaker 16: That we are.
Speaker 1: Auctioning off the one of a kind autographed rod Ryan's Show twentyth Anniversary Levi jean jacket. It's embroidered with all the names of the bands that performed at the anniversary show and they all signed that. So truly two one of the kind items that you can get your hands on, plus the Phony Festival shirt and the hoodie. A lot of activity in the store today. Thank you guys for even taking a look. All right, what are the other trends?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: So yeah, definitely want to go in and bid on that. The jean jacket is dope. I think what the bid is at now is like what the jean jacket alone is worth without the signature or the embroidery and everything like that.
Speaker 4: It's a really quality jacket.
Speaker 1: So go check that out.
Speaker 3: Did you hear this that fifty cent was offered three million dollars to perform at the Trump Rolly Yeah, I read that too. He said he turned it down, and he's like and they're like why, He's like, I'm afraid of politics. He's like, I don't like any part about them. That's you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Same.
Speaker 4: I think that's kind of the ftitude we have on this show.
Speaker 3: Not being afraid was It's like we don't like any part of that it is the biggest thing.
Speaker 4: In the news cycle.
Speaker 3: So we'll talk about it, but it's not our biggest priority. I think after the election. I don't know about you, but I'm gonna I'll be glad when the when politics are not the headlines. Also, you're looking at girls log page doing really well.
Speaker 4: As is the wildcard Wednesday. You get some elvirah on there, you.
Speaker 3: Got some Ashley Graham, you got a little Jessica Simpson.
Speaker 1: Trial separation.
Speaker 4: What is a trial separation?
Speaker 1: I think that's exactly what it is. I don't know. I mean, you don't want to full on go get divorced, but you're seeing what it's like to live apart. Okay, I guess I don't know. I never did that. I went sounds great, went straight for the big d.
Speaker 3: Oh that okay, it's like we've been Let me get a little alone time. That sounds great. All right, that's what's trending on eighty four or five of the buzz.
Speaker 1: Good to see Alex still here. Yeah, I gotta head out though. Pipe man not here yet, but that's okay. I'll let him in as I told him, he's coming. Why don't you stick around? Pumpkins spice price is right, I need three of you to come on down contestant row. You're gonna bid on an actual pumpkin spice item that is available on retail shelves right now. Contested one, two, and three, come on down the web. The height man will describe the item. You'll bid on that item. The person that come closes without going over will be the winner, and we'll get you into me Owwolf. If pumpkins spice price is right sounds like something that you would like to get involved with. He's the only place you can get involved with that. I think we invented this seven one three, two, one two five nine four five. If you want to play.
Speaker 21: I went to a great tweeting to your day. I was second do it every day. I went to the first house after school. The first meet I saw razing Cool. He gave me a tooth prest.
Speaker 1: To coan my teeth.
Speaker 4: I told him I want.
Speaker 21: A sugary treat. She said no and walked away, so I thanked him in a special way.
Speaker 1: If love with wire, talk with her now we can't break. Please done.
Speaker 21: I went to the next house and Rainbow Bell the grown up wasn't cool. I could already tell she gave me a raisin, said they're healthy for me. I said, I want chocolate, can't you see? She said no and closed the door. So I sure thinks that's.
Speaker 1: Stilts writing a bunch.
Speaker 21: No happy Halloween from me to you when I knocked on her door.
Speaker 11: You don't know what to do.
Speaker 21: I love candy and that's no light that don't be sweet or else she'll.
Speaker 2: Die This.
Speaker 11: Show on ninety four to five The.
Speaker 1: Buzz, ninety four five The Buzz, Good morning, Ron Ryan, sh yes, hi fan, Good morning everybody, Rob Ryan's show. That's the Google Dolls Iris. And then on cue the hype Man came walking in. HiPE Hey, oh wow, I got my heart read up. All right, great, I'll get over to you in a second. It wasn't it this guy? Something sixty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms high of around eighty six. Hype man, Great to see you, Great to be here. Did you did you? Did you see Alex out there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Dragged? Do another? Dumb ladies. Really, I'm gonna have to talk. Is that Sophia pulling him into that? He was telling me, who knows? Okay, we'll take a big deep breath here oh, okay, guys, it is time. But the sweeping sensations that sweeping the nation. The pumpkin spice come is right.
Speaker 13: That's right.
Speaker 1: Hey, the pumpkin spice price is right. Our third big week here youbit on actual pumpkin spice items available on retail shelves this false season. We got the hype man ready to go, and I'm told we've got contestants to come on down. The pumpkins spice price is right. Let's welcome Stephanie first, Stephanie, get on.
Speaker 2: Down here, Come on, Stephanie, will hi, Stephanie.
Speaker 1: Hi, Welcome to the pumpkin spice price is right. You'll be bidding first today on the pumpkin spice prices.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put you a hold right there, Hey, Chad, come on down shadow.
Speaker 9: Helloa Shadow? Was it Stephanie O or Stephano Stephanio? Okay, hey, Chhado really, welcome to the pumpkin spice price is right. You'll be bedding second this morning on the pumpkin spice item. You ready to do this chatdo.
Speaker 1: Always ready? Okay? Chado was born ready over there, And last but not least, I'd like to welcome Misty come on.
Speaker 13: Down, Miss Sto.
Speaker 1: All right, Stephanio Chado and miss ste O Missy you'll be admitting third today on the pumpkin spice prices. Right, welcome to the game. Thank you. You're very exciting, very exciting to have all of you here with us today. Well, here comes a long we've all been waiting for. The hype man is now going to describe the actual product that U three will be bidding on this morning. Hype Man, tell us about that item up forbid today.
Speaker 11: Well rubbed.
Speaker 15: Today's item is Boties Pumpkin spice dog cologone. Are you tired of your pet not smelling like fall well fair knife, because those days are about to be a thing of the past. With just a quick sprint of this colone, your furry four lagged friend's code will be stilky, smooth, and smelling like everyone's favorite false scent in no time.
Speaker 1: Every bottle of Colone is made in the.
Speaker 15: USA is hypoallergenic, all natural, echo friendly, and not tested on animals, so you know it's good.
Speaker 1: Ich echo friendly That means it does not echo, and if it does, it's friendly. I think it's Eco from nupe de echo friendly. Pretty sure. I'd know.
Speaker 15: It also works on all types of fur, and can even be used on cats, rabbits, and guinea pigs. You know what they say, gang, if your dog has to smell like something, it might as well be pumpkin. It's a four ounce bottle of Pumpkin Spice cologne from the five folks at Modis.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 4: What a great product.
Speaker 3: I thought, that's a stunning, stunning.
Speaker 1: I'd also like to say, when you say you know what they say, I never know what they say. That those aren't like common. Yeah, I very common phrases from where I'm from.
Speaker 4: I never know where are you from.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it. It's a okay, it's weird to phrase it is you know what they say, because none of us know what they said. Well, now you do know, Stephanie, here we go, Stefanie. O uh yeah, that what he said. It's a four ounce bottle of Pumpkin Spice cologne from the fine folks at Body. What is your bid, Stephanie, I'm gonna go with twelve ninety nine. Twelve ninety nine, I mean that sounds like a good bid to me.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know where to go with this one.
Speaker 1: No, I mean cologne can be expensive.
Speaker 4: You did Toilett?
Speaker 1: Hey, Chad, Yeah, Chad, good morning to you. It's a four ounce bottle of Pumpkin spice cologne. Oh yeah, it's for your dog. What's your bid by getting which metten seventy five? Eleven seventy five is the bid right there? All right, Chad, good luck to you. And then last but not least, Missy, Missy, good morning, good morning, thank you for hanging in there. Okay, So what we have here is a four ounce bottle of Pumpkins Spice cologne for your dog from the fine folks at Body. What is your bid?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go thirteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Thirteen ninety nine is the bid on that. Okay, I got twelve ninety nine with Stephanie, eleven seventy five with contestant number two Chad, and then thirteen ninety nine miss the Oh with a thirteen ninety nine, So she went the most. She's the highest bid, Hi, man, could you help us with this with the actual retail price?
Speaker 15: Well Rod, the actual retail price of Body's Pumpkins Spice Dog Colone is twelve dollars there fifty nine six.
Speaker 1: Twell fifty nine, chat Oh, Chato, thirteen ninety nine is over, twelve ninety nine is over chat O with a bid of eleven seventy five. Chato, No winn.
Speaker 2: You did it?
Speaker 1: Chado, I've talking about He said, that's what he was talking about. Yeah, he said, that's what he's been talking about.
Speaker 3: Every people are saying, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: It's fun. He was tucked in there, right in the middle of the gals and he comes away with a win. What are you giving them?
Speaker 3: Hey, Chatto, I'm gonna give you a pair of tickets to mi Al Wolf's radio tape.
Speaker 4: This is to me the coolest thing going on in Houston right now.
Speaker 3: It's an immersive multimedia experience and it opens tomorrow.
Speaker 4: You have tickets.
Speaker 1: You are in. Congratulations, great job, Thank you Stephanie and Misty. But Chad comes away with the wind and thank you, Hike Man, Thank you, Rod Glady to be Oh boy, what's your favorite thing about Halloween?
Speaker 4: He's the costumes, Getley Candy, you group us, The.
Speaker 11: Ron Ryan Show on ninety.
Speaker 1: Four to five, ninety four five, The Buzz, Shine, Doown and Dead Don't Die.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did the guys from Shindown did they sign that one of a kind jean jacket. Yes they did, Yes they did. They signed the gene jacket that is now up for auction. Everyone that performed at the rod Ryan Show twentieth anniversary party at the Carbat Brewery a couple of weeks back signed this one of a kind embroidered jean jacket. Embroidered is the logo and all the band names, and then everybody went in justin. Everybody went in and signed it. And then we are auctioning off that jacket right now, as well as a twentieth anniversary acoustic guitar unsigned, just perfect for showcasing somewhere in your home. These are the only two items of that there's two guitars. I have one that I'm not selling and then we're selling the one. So those two items are the only two items of their kind that are available to you if you want in on this. This auction lives in the rod Ryan Show Cares online store. We're going to keep everything open until month. When we get back from the weekend Monday, at ten am, everything will close. The auctions will close, We'll close down the store and all that good stuff. So I just went in and bought a couple of hoodies. I had to go buy the Phony Rock Concert T shirt. I didn't get one of those for my kid. There's some nasty names on the back of adults as an adult shirt. I don't have my kid running around with scavvy Gina in the back of her T shirt. Should anybody be running around with scavvy Jina in the back of his shirt? Yes, but not my kid. So yeah, I ordered a couple of those. I ordered a couple of hoodies, a little two hundred dollars order this morning. I mean just a two hundred dollars order, and starting to think about maybe some gifts and stuff like that Rod Ryan Show online store. Man, you're running out of time, please get after it. All the money stays right here goes to m d Anderson.
Speaker 10: Houston's Rock and Alternatives, The Rod Morning Show six to ten AM, ninety four or five s Buzz.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ninety four or five buzz Rise against and save your Rod Ryan Show. I'm enjoying seeing all the bids rolling in. I saw bro Brad got in on the bidding. Yeah, I saw that show. He's got deep pockets. Watch out, kids, if you're trying to get that one of a kind guitar. Well, two of a kind guitar. One of a kind autographed jean jacket all twentieth Anniversary. All the bands that played at the anniversary show signed this jean jacket. There is one jean jacket and one guitar. The guitar is not signed, but it's just it's brilliant. It's so awesome. These two items are available in an auction in the Rod Ryan Show Cares online store. That auction is going to stay open for a couple of days. As a matter of fact, it's going to go until Monday when we get back from the weekend. Monday at ten eight m boom, everything shuts down. Okay, trying to raise as much money as we can for MD Anderson. Okay and breast cancer research. Sixty percent chances of scanned with thunderstorms today highs of around eighty six. Tessa has Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: Presidential candidates Kamala Harris and Donald Trump are hitting the swing states ahead of next week's election. Harris will hold two rallies today, one in Pennsylvania one in Wisconsin, while Trump will be in Wisconsin and North Carolina. GOP Vice presidential Canada and Ohio Senator JD. Vance will sit down today for an interview on the Joe Rogan podcast in Austin. The interview will follow Rogan's recent three hour talk with Vance's running mate, former President Donald Trump. His interview with Trump a Rogan's interview with Trump has been seen over thirty seven million times on YouTube. To Lamar High School students are in custody after reportedly.
Speaker 4: Bringing guns to campus on Monday.
Speaker 3: Police have arrested one seventeen year old on a charged possession of a prohibited weapon, and that seventeen year old is scheduled to appear in court today. Officers also detained a second student and confiscated a gun from him.
Speaker 4: His name hasn't been released.
Speaker 3: In addition to charges, both students will face disciplinary action.
Speaker 4: Classes were delayed at Lamar.
Speaker 3: Yesterday morning because of heightened security.
Speaker 1: Paul found the most.
Speaker 3: Common nightmares that we have and waking up late did make the top ten. But if you're dreaming about falling, you were totally not alone. Sixty five percent of us have had a nightmare about falling from a significant height. That's not ever one most common dream. I used to have those a lot when I was little. When I'd be taking a nap and I would wake up and like in my bed, like in a panic.
Speaker 1: So you never hit the ground, you just continually fell.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't it was right at the moment I fall, so like the moment where your stomach might start dropping is when I would wake up.
Speaker 1: Okay, so people are talking about this. I put it up on the Facebook page this morning, like what, what's a reoccurring nightmare that you have? And you know we're all the same, or a lot of us are the same. There's people brushing their teeth and their teeth are falling out for the worst. Okay a couple of those. That's a big one with my sister, and Sue has that one. Or you're brushing your hair and all your hair is coming out in the brush. So I don't know if those two are similar. You know, I'm running around as rod Ryan that's been here for twenty years, and I'm in my high school running around. I can't find my locker. I can't find my locker, and classes about to start and I'm there for finals and the final exam. I'm telling the teacher, I'm like, I'm rod Ryan. I'm on the radio.
Speaker 3: I need to do a final, but like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Care who you are. I've sit down, Rodney Ryan. It's time for the final, and I'm not prepared.
Speaker 3: The second one is one I used to have when I was little, a lot being chased. I was on Halloween. It was like a reoccurring. It was always during this time of year.
Speaker 4: I was being chased.
Speaker 3: Me and my family are being chased by a car of clowns. And I would wake up and I would try this is a dream. I had to explain to my mom several times. She's like, what are you doing? You know, And I'm like, and there are clowns and they have knives and they're not friendly and they are after us.
Speaker 1: Mom.
Speaker 4: You know, She's like, wow, Will, It's just a dream.
Speaker 1: See if you're normal. You can share your dreams on our Facebook page. And there also is a link up to all of this the on linksin Guests.
Speaker 3: Today all rightp actress Terry Garr who died yesterday after a long battle with multiple sclerosis. She was seventy nine years old and really was in so many iconic movies like Young Frankenstein, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Mister Mom, Oh God, After Hours The Player and Dumb and Dumber, to just name a few.
Speaker 1: She was an A lister in her day. You tend to forget because she hadn't seen her in a long time. I didn't even know she was sick. But yeah, all those movies you mentioned, and again nominated for an Academy Awards. She was definitely an A list actress and memorable performances meaning just her sitting on the chair. But her and Letterman had one of the best rapports ever back in the day. Okay, she was always on David Letterman every four or five months and they just had great chemistry together.
Speaker 20: Right.
Speaker 3: She was also nominated for Best Supporting Actress. She got an oscar for a movie she went for Tutsi in nineteen eighty two. She played Phoebe's biological mom on Friends. She was a background dancer in Elvis movies. So really long impressive career. The ticket sales controversy continues for the Gallagher brothers. When Oasis announced they We're coming back from a reunion, one point for million tickets available were snapped up immediately, and quite a few wound up on resale sites for inflated prices. Those tickets are being canceled, and that makes me very hapsy happy. Ticketmaster has announced around fifty thousand tickets wound up on resale sites and they're being canceled this week. Gotta get it, you gotta put it in check at some point. I don't hate this story. Those are Houston said lives.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My I bought tickets on this tour to Mexico City and I got them through ticket.
Speaker 4: Master, So those plays, those are legit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, go ahead, sports guy.
Speaker 6: In baseball, the Yankees avoided the sweep last night. They got by the Dodgers eleven to four in Game four of the World Series. They're gonna play Game five tonight. Jack Flairty'll be on the mound for LA going up against New York's Garrett Cole. First pitches at seven o eight and you can watch it on Fox on the sports blog page today.
Speaker 1: If you didn't see it.
Speaker 6: Yesterday, a Yankees fan tried to rip the ball out of Mookie Betts club when it was a foul ball. That was pretty funny, and then he got a squired out of the game. You can go see all of the stuff from that on our sports blog today. Though in some Texans news. It was announced yesterday the receivers stefand Diggs is a torn acl and he's going to miss the rest of the season. He injured his knee on a non contact play on Sunday. He's also going to be a free agent at the end of the season. Texans were already without Nico Collins, who was another one of their top receivers, so they got Tank, Dell Mechi and others that are going to need to step up in their absence.
Speaker 1: That is what's going on in sports. Easton's rocking alternatives.
Speaker 10: The Rod Morning Show six to ten AM, ninety four or five, Buzz.
Speaker 1: Okay ninety four or five, The Boss, Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show, poo Fighters at My Hero have what point of the show? Devote eight oh seven past the halfway point of the show. The rain Cometh did almost talk like that, It's almost November. The rain Cometh to day tomorrow. It looks like we got good chances of rain all weekend long sixty percent chances, scattered thunderstorms, highs today of around eighty six. I was thinking about doing a little renfest this weekend. Oh yeah, but is it gonna home sloppy? Is it going to be out there.
Speaker 3: Well, I was going to say you were like November, and I was like, man, that's like huzzah time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crime it is, it is, And I don't mind if it's a little sprinkly. I just don't want to be you know, it gets a little money out there. They don't have, you know, it's Huzzaville. There's no paved roads. You know you're walking around.
Speaker 4: It's you know, cod mission.
Speaker 1: You could be slushing around in the mud out there. You don't know, dirt roads stuff like that, you know, dirt roads. Turkey leg mead hazza.
Speaker 4: Does that sound bad?
Speaker 1: That sounds fabulous, will sound pretty fun. Actually, so not listen. It's Wednesday. I'm not looking. I got to start thinking about what am I doing with this kid this weekend? It's going to be raining. But tomorrow, what are you guys doing? I think everybody's kind of playing it by ear. I know many of you want to get out there and trick or treat rain tomorrow. Rain today. Our best chance of rain today is about eleven o'clock. So I'm just gonna load up on the candy and then do what I do and get ready to go and just plan to just have a million kids.
Speaker 11: You get.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do is chaos. The worst thing would be having some kids show up to my house in the rain and I'm out of candy. Yeah, that is unacceptable to me. I want to keep I want to keep doors open. I'm good till nine. I know some of my neighbors shut down a little earlier than that. I'm good till nine. I think it's cool, you know what I mean? Eight thirty eight, forty eight to fifty. Okay, you know, now you start like really kind of unloading nine o'clock. Boom that gets locked. I'm done her yea, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Kids aren't done at nine. I am done at nine.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's it. Daddy's got a solid boundary. Look at the bad man you would mentioned. Well, let me talk about the rod Ryan Show cares online store. Yes, we've done auctions before. People corrected me or tried to correct me and said, Roy, you've done auctions before. Drumsticks for drumsticks all those years. That was an auction format to win those drumsticks that we got signed to give to the Houston Food Bank. The money went to the Houston Food Bank. Back then, this is the first auction we've ever incorporated within the rod Ryan Show Cares online store. We have two one of a kind items. They are one of a kind because those are each one is one that is available to you for you to bid on. There is a signed autographed jean jacket beautifully embroidered from the twentieth anniversary show. Exactly one jacket was made and only one jacket was signed by everybody that performed that day. Jacob Nole, he's on there, okay, justin Furstenfeld. He signed it. He might have been the first one to sign it. Then we've got a twentieth aniversary guitar unsigned. Two of a kind. I took the other one, but it's one of a kind as far as what you can get your hands on to beautiful guitar. I can't wait to hang that up in my house. Very proud and thank you Cheeto for wrapping that guitar.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 1: It is absolutely beautiful. And my friend Chidoh over there, we should do a ton of work with him, bull printing, wraps and graphics. He was him and his whole family, his expanding family were out at the party and it was great to see them. So the Phony festival shirt, the hoodie, and now two auction items. I'm going to tell dev if everything in the store is going to stay open until Monday, which will be what November fourth, I don't know. Last day of October's tomorrow. So Monday, when we come back at ten o'clock auction everything boom, we close up shop. Okay, this was yesterday. Sorry, I didn't get a chance to get to it. Looking at girls blog page is great and there's so much on there. I imagine some of you maybe missed a few things. I've always said Carrie Underwood her she looked differently after she got with Mike Fisher. He's a hockey player. Hockey players, I know people are going to argue about soccer players. Hockey players are the best conditioned athletes. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: They just are, but we don't see it because they wear all that gear.
Speaker 1: They are ridiculou Yeah, okay, hockey players, when you just get up near them, they're scary. They're scary looking. I know, they're not like big, like an offensive her defensive lineman. They're just different. They're scary. Carrie Underwood's legs when she got with Mike Fisher. I'm thinking she had to start skating with him, right, because I mean, do you two things. Your partner ripes. You know, you're like, oh yeah, I love I She had to start skating with that guy because that's when her that's when she looked different. Yeah, you know, And I know she's a workout queen and she has her fitness line and all that stuff. Bulgarian split squats is what she's doing. That's a burner, that's what she's doing. Okay, here's some great advice for you. I'm way too lazy to put this into practice. Carrie Underwood shared with her her go to workout routine on leg Day and it incorporates Bulgarian split squats. This was yesterday, but if you want to follow her, she she posted the video. She's got a fitness app. I think hers is fit fifty two. I don't know what the significance of fifty is. She ain't fifty two. She's never gonna turn fifty two. She's a vampire. She launched this with her trainer a few years ago, so she's got all the workout stuff and the clothing and everything. But if you're interested in doing some Bulgarian split squats and you want your legs to look like Carrie Underwood's. Now you know what she does here you go. I still think she's skating with Mike Fisher. She's also starring walking, running. You know she's doing it all, absolutely all right. So always lots of lots of things to look at on links and guests, World Famous rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot Com short break. When we come back, we'll find out what's trending. We'll get a rec check for you. We'll get you some Dane Cook tickets, Rock and Alternative, The rod Ryan Morning Show, six, The Honey four or five, The Buzz Welcome Back rod Ryan Show, Wild Card Wednesday. I got some tickets coming up before you in just a little bit, sit tight for that. We've got rain on the way. Some of you are telling me you got some sprinkles. Some sprinkles going on right now. Scattered thunderstorms today about a sixty percent chance later on this afternoon, Hi today of eighty six. What's trending?
Speaker 4: So Liam Payne.
Speaker 3: Uh died two weeks ago and hey has a single coming out on Friday. So they're saying three less than three weeks after he died. Suddenly after falling from a third floor of a hotel in Argentina. A single called Do No Wrong will be here on Friday. The producer in the song wrote on a post and X announcing I pray this will be a blessing to the world, like Liam always dreamed.
Speaker 4: So there's one thing that's trending.
Speaker 1: Can I ask about one direction? Sure, there's Harry Styles. Is it kind of like there's Harry Styles and everyone else? Or is there is there a ranking? Was this like the second biggest guy?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I mean I think I don't.
Speaker 4: Sane was pretty big too. Yeah, he had a song with Taylor Swift. I know that was pretty big.
Speaker 3: Okay, So no, I don't know the ranking, but I do. I mean, Harry seems to be the most famous, right, No, that.
Speaker 1: Seems to be one hundred percent for sure. He was the breakout guy. Yeah, you know. So again, I hope it's a great song, you know, and I hope that he had his affairs in order and the family makes a lot of money on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Police wanted to talk to a cyber truck driver after Elon musk Red posted a street racing video. So a cyber truck lines up for a street race against the Lamborghini and powers passed through it. I mean really leaves it in the dust. And Muss said he also thinks a cyber truck could win in a race against a Porsche nine to eleven while towing another Porsche nine to eleven. But now the Fairfax County police are like, we are not impressed. We want to know who was street racing that is illegal.
Speaker 1: He brought he bought a plot of land recently, big huge plot of land here in Texas. I was today today's year old. He has seven kids. Yeah, did you know that? Does everybody know that?
Speaker 3: I did not know that that Elon Wesk has like a bunch of random kids like Nick Cannon.
Speaker 1: Dude, I didn't know that either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has like a couple of grind I know he has like chew with grinds. I think he has like three from another one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's uh.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. So he bought this compound for the kids. Here you go, and two of the wives's nice nice or two of them? Two of them the baby the moms, I guess I don't know, is there only two moms? I really don't know much about this guy. I definitely didn't know he had seven kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then our wild Card Wednesday feature is still the number one blog page that's was trending on eighty four five buzzs.
Speaker 1: What are you giving away?
Speaker 3: I've got a pair of tickets to see comedian Damee Cook. He's going to be here this Saturday night at by You Music Center.
Speaker 1: Seven one, three, nine four five. Looking for caller number ten.
Speaker 11: He wants to cut thrush. Hint, he wants to cut thrush.
Speaker 1: This is The rod Ryan Show on ninety four five, The Buzz ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show. Oh, I'm sorry, Elon Musk has eleven kids. Yeah, yeah, I was quickly corrected. So I just you were talking about Elon Musk, and then I said, I came across the story this morning where he bought a huge compound here in Texas somewhere and it's going to be for the kids and a few of the moms. And it says, here's the report, Vanity Fair, Elon Musk built a compound for his eleven children and their moms. He also keeps offering friends and acquaintances his sperm. He is obsessed with pro creation. He feels that there's going to be no people on the earth.
Speaker 3: He's always tweeting about how birth rates are going down, our fertility rates, birth rates, all that stuffy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's always talking about that.
Speaker 1: Eleven kids again. I was kind of freaked out when he had seven. Now he has eleven. I mean, I know that didn't just happened. I just found this out. Eleven kids, Yeah, d wild, pretty wild, three different baby mind. Okay, good morning everyone. You can't handle the one. The ones make me nuts. I have a sixty percent chances scat at thunderstorms today, high of eighty six. Hey, good morning, rod Ryan's show. Who's this? I'm sorry, I can't hear you.
Speaker 5: What do you got?
Speaker 13: Who is this?
Speaker 3: Monica?
Speaker 1: Hi, Monica, your caller number ten?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's that's awesome? That is awesome? What are you giving Monica? Monica?
Speaker 3: You get the tickets to go see Dane Cook. This will be a funny show by your music center. Congratulations, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Monica. Are you dressing up for Halloween?
Speaker 4: I haven't decided. My kids are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, but you're the day before. You're probably out of no you think probably not, or there's still that possibility that you might. Okay, probably not sure. Okay, it's not like I'm going to take the tickets away from you. You don't have to dress up for me, all right, enjoy funny man Dank. I still think he's really funny, Alex, do you know this? Does he do the old bits or is he just doing new material? I would imagine he does new material. Now, tell me what's a tough thing for comedians, because it's you can't just keep living on those old bits, but.
Speaker 13: I want to.
Speaker 6: I mean, Brit Krach will do the machine story probably every time, but he has to write you gotta kind of run through it or else.
Speaker 1: I've already seen this. Yeah, okay, all right, Monica's on hold. I think if you're not sure if you're dressing up tomorrow, you're not dressing up tomorrow unless you already have like a costume. Yeah, I know you already talked about this. I got one were you guys on that email? One wing Nut sent me a picture and it was clearly photoshopped with some ghost or ghoul behind them, and it wasn't even him. It was like, oh it was my co worker blah blah blah, and I increased the contrast on this to show you that there was some sort of a spirit hanging out in the door jam. Guys, I'm sorry, but there's just cameras all over this place. If there was some sort of a ghost, we would have seen one by now, a real one. Well, you guys continue to believe. When you hear your air conditioning or your heater kick on in the house and it rattles one of the doors, you guys all think that that's some spirit. It's guys, things happen, it's your dog, it's it's just the wind. Well. To be fair, houses creek on their own too. They settle over the rings.
Speaker 3: Usually cap for what's outside the house, and the haunting's usually going on inside.
Speaker 1: Really, they don't haunt outside. It's just an indoor thing.
Speaker 3: Why would they haunt outside? Inside is where they want to be.
Speaker 1: I don't know, han outside, I'm not connected to the afterlife like you now, you're not. The doorbell company ring is bringing back their contest. It's called the Great Ghost Search. Undeniable footage of a ghost could get you one hundred thousand dollars. I could have swore. Chili told me that there was some million dollar contest for a picture of a ghost. It's one hundred thousand dollars now, and they know they're going to get every wing nut in the world out there trying to submit something, so they announced this last month. The only reason why I'm talking about it now Number one, I'm a non believer. Number two is you have until Friday to submit your photograph. So they did an out of this world contest last year. They were looking for a legit footage of aliens, better shot. Aliens don't hang out in your house. They hang out outside. Oh yeah, they're like up in the sky, mostly aliens outside. Ghosts like to be indoors. Now you know the locations. Okay, yeah, I know. I got a ghost. It's always wanted to be on that tablet. So they don't they want to do it indoors. Yeah, if no one gets a real ghost on camera, the one hundred grand will go to whatever video their judges like the best. So here you go. It doesn't have to be This is them telling you it doesn't have to be a real ghost. They're still going to give away the money they've set aside one hundred thousand dollars for somebody that can fake it the best. They know they're not getting a real one. They know they're not. Okay, Unique and entertaining clips will have a big leg up. According to their website, they want you to fake it.
Speaker 4: They want to be entertained.
Speaker 1: But doesn't that just take away from what you truly believe in? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Guess it doesn't take away. I still like to be entertained.
Speaker 1: Two main rules. Videos have to be thirty seconds or less, and this is specific to ring doorbells, so it has to be filmed on a ring device which probably has that watermark on it. Yeah, you put that on posts. So if you get like, can you imagine, let's just say you see a real ghost, but you have a nest camera, it's worth nothing. Yeah, yeah, it's too bad. I have the afterlife on my radio shack camera here, if that's still a thing. You have to be aligned with the brands that believe in you. I have a link up and I have the best submissions so far. So if you would like to see how you would like to stage your ghost, you can see the phony blooney things that have already they've already had submitted.
Speaker 4: No not phony real.
Speaker 1: No no no. If you see no, no, no, if you see these you will if you take a second to go look at to see what's been submitted, you will tell. You will say. You know what, Rod, I still believe these ones are fake. It's obvious. It's very, very, very obvious. There's a link up today on the world famous rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com. And again I'm keeping that open too. I'm not offering up anything. Keep yourself open, am I'm keeping my heart and my mind open. I know that there's some wing nut out there listening to the show that has a photograph that's been in their family for years, and he took some family photo and some little girl shadow was there that No little girl was that age at that time in the family. That's the one I got years ago, except for that neighbor next door that was walking in the back door at the same time.
Speaker 11: His rod Ryan is.
Speaker 13: Yeah, right in on his fine fine October morning.
Speaker 1: It's the sleep in the sensation that sweep in the nature.
Speaker 15: And I'm going to do it.
Speaker 1: You're right, yeah, right now, Wow.
Speaker 11: Why you were listening to The rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Fun ninety four to five, The Buzz A ninety four five, The Buzz Offspring the kids aren't all right. We got a story on the music blog page when we were young. Festival, Yes, this is the one that only goes down in Los Angeles. Offspring linkin eighty two, Avril Lavigne and then I guess the big story is in the headline is Panic at the Disco is saying that they're going to play Weezer and the Weezer Brendan Uri Is he a part of Panic at the Disco? How can you say Panic at the Disco without Brendan being a part of the show. It's got to be back, right, He's got to be back in. It's his band, it's him. Panic at the Disco is Brendan Ury. So again, it's got to be him. We just don't have confirmation of that. But that's a pretty good festival right there. Oh yeah, because really good names. I'll tell you what. They're getting the big names, and they're doing it at the right spot Vegas. People want to go and they want to hang. They're still getting it. I mean even the last lineup was great. I get a lot of updates. Steve O that used to be on this show, who really like not that's probably what the hype man would have called him Steve Oh. Let's take a nickname. His name is Steve Oh. The hype man probably would call him. He works in that space now. He started as an intern on this show and he you know, he started like moving equipment and taking photographs and doing all that stuff here. And he loves a lot of music and that's his that's his job now he does all that stuff. So good for him, good for us, good for m. D Anderson. We have a live auction in the rod Ryan Show Cares online store. You can buy some merchandise still. I'm going to keep the store open until Monday at ten am, and the auction will be live till Monday at ten am. I've got Amen's autographed Jean jacket autographed by all the performers at the rod Ryan Show twenty anniversary show. That jacket's up to seven hundred dollars nice. The guitar, the custom wrapped acoustic guitar twentieth anniversary with the names of the bands that performed that day. That guitar current bid is at one thousand dollars nice. Yes, I didn't know how much we were gonna make on this stuff. I gotta be honest with you my goal in the back of my head, I'm like, man, if we can get like, I don't know, eight hundred bucks for the two things, I don't know. I don't know, I don't know how to. You know, these are priceless items. They're one of a kind things, and one of them is signed and the other one is just brilliantly designed and wrapped by Cheeto. So yeah, the auctions are there. I'm going to keep the store open. Get the hood, get the Phony Rock concert t shirt, get all that stuff, get all the boobs rock stuff. Please go into the store, Rock and Alternative Fair.
Speaker 3: Houston, The rod Ryan Morning Show, six Am, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, Green Day, de lemm rod Ryan Show. Got some rain coming sixty percent chances scattered thunderstorms early afternoon. Our biggest hit could be right abound eleven o'clock todayhies up around eighty six today, One final time Tessa Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: Please, We're going to start with the presidential race, because that's all anyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know, talk about it.
Speaker 3: I know, I know you guys loved it. Win the headlines Politics, presidential candidates, Calamla Harris and Donield Trump are hitting the swing states ahead of next week's election. Harris will hold two rallies today, one in Pennsylvania one in Wisconsin, while Trump will be in Wisconsin. In North Carolina, the vice presidential candidate for the gop jd Vance will sit down for an interview on The Rogan Podcast in Austin today. It follows the three hour talk that Rogan had with former President Donald Trump, which has been seen over thirty seven million times on YouTube. Airlines are now required to refund passengers automatically for canceled or significantly delayed flights. Under the Department of Transportations You rules, airlines will be required to provide cash refunds promptly without.
Speaker 4: Customers needing to ask.
Speaker 3: Domestic flights delayed by three hours or more in international flights delayed by six hours or more qualify for a full refund. If you're sitting on some legit footage of a ghost you got today and tomorrow to cash in. The Doorbell Company Ring is doing a contest for Halloween called the Great Ghost Search. Undeniable footage of one can get you a cool one hundred k now. They announced it last month, So really this is just a reminder that you have until November first to submit it. It is similar to the out of This World contest they did last year. They were looking for legit footage of aliens of that time, but don't had any. If no one gets a real ghost on camera, the one hundred grand will go to whatever video their.
Speaker 4: Judge is like the best. So you definitely should focus.
Speaker 3: On being unique and entertaining because that could have a big payday for you.
Speaker 1: So when you fake your video, fake it really good and be funny about it.
Speaker 4: That's all lead with humor.
Speaker 3: If you've got undeniable footage of a ghost but it's on your nest, delete it because no one cares.
Speaker 1: Well very doesn't care, and they're not going to give you any money for it.
Speaker 3: The Wayne Brothers are reuniting for the first time in eighteen years. They're going to do a Scary Movie reboot. Marlon Sewn and Keenan are writing the script for this new film.
Speaker 4: It will be the sixth movie in the Scary Movie franchise.
Speaker 3: The way they say, they couldn't be more excited to work together, and they hope they have people laughing in the aisles of theaters like they were twenty years ago. The Scary Movie Reboot will be released in theaters and we'll start shooting next year.
Speaker 4: Get ready for a trip to the bas with Panic at the Disco. The band is going to perform.
Speaker 3: Their debut album, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out It's It'll be played in its entirety at a special one night show in Las Vegas next year.
Speaker 1: The only question is.
Speaker 3: Brandon Urie, the lead singer. He's going to be part of that. We write for the Panic at the Disco. He did leave the band last year, announced that he was going to focus on raising his kid. Panic is also set to headline at next year's When We Were Young festivals, So twenty twenty five is going to be very busy for Panicking at the Disco. The bill will also include Blank Oney to two, Avril Avine, Weezer, and the Offspring. Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Alex. Let's start in baseball. The Yankees avoided a sweep last night.
Speaker 6: They got by the Dodgers eleven to four in Game four of the World Series.
Speaker 1: They're going to play Game five tonight.
Speaker 6: Jack Flahery will be in the mound for La going up against New York's Garrett Cole. First pitched at seven oh eight. You can watch the game on Fox. In some Texans news, it was announced yesterday the receiver Stefan Diggs is a torn acl and we'll miss the rest of the season. He injured his knee on a non contact play on Sunday. He's also going to be a free agent at the end of the season. Texans are already without their other top receiver, Nico Collins, so it's up to Tank, Dell Mechi and others to step up. In college football, Sam Houston got by Louisiana Tech last night nine to three. The Bearcats are now seven to two on the season. If you would like to go watch some college football this weekend, I got a pair of tickets for Caller ten right now you can go see you of h host Kansas State at TDECU Stadium.
Speaker 1: Seven one three two win two.
Speaker 6: Five nine four five Caller ten right now, those tickets are yours.
Speaker 1: The old cool mister Milo all right seven one three two one two five nine four five call the Kid nowt for tickets. Rock and Al Tearn very soon. The Rod Ryan Morning Show I'm six to ten am ninety four to five the Buzz. We'll be giving away some tickets to go see that band Lincoln Park, November eighth, Arlington. We'll give away tickets on Know the Show Today, Tesla will have question for you about something that happened today on the program. Okay, I don't know what it's gonna be.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If she's deemed anything worthy of a question yet. I don't know either. Sometimes she wastes till the nine o'clock hour, but you just don't know where she's going to pull her material from. Sixty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms, highs of around eighty six. What the holy hell? Today's National Candy Corn Day? Oh, chili yesterday was the chili the bit with the candy corns and the chili and the chili brown and the candy corn that I mentioned the Candy Corns Day yesterday. I got the song. I got a song and everything you do. Why couldn't they come up with this? Oh, come on hear it.
Speaker 4: I want to hear the song. I do care about the song.
Speaker 1: It's not a bit, it's somebody went out and recorded something for the National Candy corn. What do you mean it's not a bit, It's not a bit. It's a real song. It's it's a real song from Brox. Who's that? Brox is the candy maker. I think that makes the candy corn branches. All right, let's oh Brox brock chees Brox. Right, it's the.
Speaker 18: Season, Today's today, candy CORNI is.
Speaker 13: On the way.
Speaker 1: This is not a bit. Couldn't wait for it to get.
Speaker 18: Everybody sing with me. If you love this, say Brox candy cornes cake. If you love it, ling me, just tell me sees candy.
Speaker 1: They went on got Michelle Williams to sing this for them. Who that is?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I know you still think you still think I'm doing a bit.
Speaker 4: I don't know when you're gonna drop it.
Speaker 1: Brox, candy corn. It's candy corn day and I'm not doing lot with candy corn today.
Speaker 4: Well, you had your chance, you did it yesterday.
Speaker 1: You just like it's like it's like candy corn eve, how many candy corn could you get? Free free throw style into Alex's mouth? If I gave you ten candy corn? How many do you think? Wait? What's the distance? Right here?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: When I listen when I as far.
Speaker 1: As that Michael back, as far as that Michael back, I want to know this.
Speaker 4: Mine will go further than here.
Speaker 1: Mine goes like this, like we gotta I gotta put some put a little distance from now. See.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's like right next to you. I'm like, dude, I was about to say ten.
Speaker 1: Okay, hang on, you're thinking ten out of ten? Well not now on the far side of the moon.
Speaker 3: Or okay, let me just by Alex. This is for the Yankees, okay, and for me it's for the Rockets, and okay, okay, hold.
Speaker 1: On and hold on there. Should we get should we make this a game? Should the game? Okay? Wait, wait, bait exactly a game? Are you mean?
Speaker 4: Should we make it worse?
Speaker 1: Something? For real? Like? Should somebody call it? Okay?
Speaker 4: What say how many I'm gonna get?
Speaker 1: I will let you set the over under. You have ten candy corn. You're going to launch those into Alex's mouth.
Speaker 3: I'm going to put them perfectly. Alex, how are you feeling? How's your how's it are you stretched out?
Speaker 1: Depends on the I'm not doing it. I'm not doing it, okay, seven, one, three, two, five, nine, four five. You tell me what your what your number is? How many are you getting?
Speaker 3: I think I can get.
Speaker 1: Six now? So when the number back here? How do you work over and under on this? Alex?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: How did you gamble over under five and a half? But I can't do that. So what I have to do is can I include six? If she gets six or more, that you get the over. If she doesn't hit six, you get the under five and a half. If I get five, it's under. If I get six, it's over.
Speaker 3: This is why we don't understand gambling rock. We're not gonna cut a cheeny corn in half. I can't have five and a half. I can either have five where I can have six or more.
Speaker 1: Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Who's on the phone. You gotta turn down your radio? You gotta turn down the radio. Good morning rod Ryan Show. Good morning? Hi? Who's this?
Speaker 5: John?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 5: Third?
Speaker 1: You either take five or six?
Speaker 17: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Alex? Five? Or under six or over five and a half? Over under five and a half.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna have five and a half. So I will either have five or more than five. It gonna make more than six or less than five.
Speaker 6: Well, you can't get stuck on five, because if you said five, then he says five. If I if I have exactly five, he's screwed.
Speaker 1: Six or more?
Speaker 4: Five or less?
Speaker 1: She says, age Christ over or under?
Speaker 5: How far?
Speaker 13: How far is she do you.
Speaker 1: Think she's about? I would say seven feet, eight feet, seven feet, I'll say under under five.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's our first mistake.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I need you to hang in there, because now I gotta get it. He said over Good Morning rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 4: He said under.
Speaker 1: Oh, he said under Good morning, who's this? Oscar? You're getting the over? Okay, I mean it's already, it's taken.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: I'm like we had no practice.
Speaker 1: No I didn't. Again, just as like a game that was not planned out before we got here today, Alex.
Speaker 3: He's like a rape book. I almost say you should sit down, because then you just time out, time out.
Speaker 1: Oscar and John settle down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stop moving your house.
Speaker 1: John is going under. If she hits five or less, he wins, yes, if she hits six or more, Oscar wins, Okay, I understand that. Get out here with your don't even say dog and did you just did you just do?
Speaker 11: Not say?
Speaker 1: Half are you want them, do not say half right now, I'll eat make it all right. Here we go five or less. John wins. Ten candy corn launch your first one. Candy corn number one, number one, miss ok okay, hang on a second lower lower, miss next one, candy corn number two, Miss terrible shot. Candy corn number three, Miss Tessa. Give him a chance. There, here we go. This is gonna end quick way over his head. No, there's only just get one. Okay, hold on, I feel like here's the athlete there. Okay, run, there's two.
Speaker 3: Okay, we gotta do it the reverse way.
Speaker 1: Three. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think get four.
Speaker 1: He got he got the last four, So John wins. Do it the other way now. John wins with the under congratulate since National Candy Corn Day. Everybody a.
Speaker 4: Good job, Alex.
Speaker 1: Like we have practiced a little bit. Do you do you want to hear? How many can Alex get out of four?
Speaker 9: John?
Speaker 1: John? Somehow you just won this stupid. I love the candy corn games. Yeah, I'm not gonna get greatest game of all time. Emails after the risa, Alex, you did good. I might my throat needed work, so we don't have a giveaway, but I'm gonna give you hold on, hold on with the song playing in the background. Oh I can't. Yeah, honestly, I already won this month.
Speaker 5: I won the Chili Brown game on Guessing the candy Corn.
Speaker 1: So honestly, I just really wanted to play the new game. You know what, just for being honest, I'm gonna give you a highly Suspect tickets November any buy your music center. This guy's the king of the candy corn. Yeah, I mean all things candy corn. It's Johnny Candy Corn. Change his name on the screw Johnny Candy Corn. You you were going to see highly suspect. Well done, dude, Thank you so much. Who kills it? All things candy Corn on the show? Happy candy Corn day, everybody job.
Speaker 4: I suck that.
Speaker 1: Hate that this show is going to hell. A chance at one thousand dollars ninety four or five the buzz, Good morning rod Ryan's Show. Guys. They just took a look at that auction that we have going on. Oh, by the way, no comments about the candy corn we got, remark guys, we actually had pretty good comments about the I'll give you the the villain. You tell me the movie. That one did pretty well yesterday. People enjoyed that game.
Speaker 4: They're not so moved about the candy corn.
Speaker 1: The throw. The throwing around of a candy corn did not really move the needle.
Speaker 4: Alex was bullied over that game.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess hey, guys, I just looked at the auction in the rod Ryan Show Cares online store, the one of a kind autographed rod Ryan Show twentieth anniversary embroidered jean jacket. The current high bid is seven hundred and twenty dollars. This is found money.
Speaker 11: Guys.
Speaker 1: We're getting all that money. You said you thought you were to get eight hundred dollars for both items. I thought maybe four hundred bucks apiece. We get eight hundred dollars custom rapped acoustic guitar twentieth anniversary. There's the main bands that played. The current bid is one thousand dollars on that guitar. Nice. This is in the rod Ryan Show Cares online store. The auction will be live the rest of this week through the weekend, and we will close out the auction on Monday at ten am. Don't play this like eBay where you're like getting in at the last second. I don't know how this crazy stuff works, nobody, But it's not like you know, I'm gonna wait till last second and then boom, go in there and sweep it with you know, an extra twenty dollars. Bid bid with confidence, bid high and then go in there and and by those hoodies, man about three of them.
Speaker 11: Today online it's Alix online the Muzz.
Speaker 1: What you got going on?
Speaker 6: Today's a well, you're me trying to escape an asylum from an asylum.
Speaker 1: It's a game you gotta try to do. But it's got jump scares, so it's kind of spooky.
Speaker 6: I don't like the jumps, kind of spooky, A little bit up and get very far without being spooked when I tried it for a long time. I tried it today to go see if you can escape the asylum today at the world famous Rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com.
Speaker 11: The Ryan Show.
Speaker 20: Halloween is almost here, ladies.
Speaker 1: You know what that means.
Speaker 20: Time to dress like a slut act now to get the best costumes. At flut City, we have the sluttiest costume since then hot mess.
Speaker 1: You wore last year.
Speaker 20: Flut City has Sloody pirate, slood vampire Sloody nurse, orycatskanky cough hard costumes are all flut all the time.
Speaker 1: You're not that brady.
Speaker 11: Slat City.
Speaker 20: Check out the new flunny door, Slutty Braves, slutty Tangle. We have all the slutty princesses. If it ain't fluty, we don't have it. It's slut City guy section. We don't have a guy section.
Speaker 11: You're wearing you're a god.
Speaker 1: If guy's been.
Speaker 20: More than five seconds on a costume, they are a jeuche. We're a T shirt, You douche. Slut City is all about the sluts, slot sitty, taking the chore and a dressing like a whore for Halloween. Askhi about our slund Kardashian fat suit. But spanking is contin We have what optional beer.
Speaker 10: Get it now.
Speaker 1: It's slut City.
Speaker 20: Shoot slut City free parking and rear extra five percent off if your name is Krista, because Christa's are sluts.
Speaker 11: The Ron Ryan Show Mornings on ninety.
Speaker 1: Four five, The Bud ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show, Blinkoin eighty two Adams Song apparently already lined up for the When We Were Young Festival going down in Las Vegas next year. They just wrapped up when we were young last week or the week before, and that's turning out to be like one of those big destination festivals. They're smart. They do it in Las Vegas. People want to go there and party anyway. So Heather says, good morning, Where can I find slut City at That's a fictitious store, that's not a real place. Here's another email. I'm trying to find an email that people like the Candy Corn game today. Holy blank, I laughed so probably, yeah, maybe, Holy blank, I laughed so loud. Please send me the link to that. No, no slut City, just stuff about slut City coming in. That's good ghost pictures. I don't believe any of them. Rod, you're not getting comments on today's Candy Corn episode because we can't figure out how to leave five and a half stars. That's right. I don't understand how that concepts that difficult. I don't want you to say half again. I don't want to hear anything about a half.
Speaker 4: Saying it's not a very difficult point five.
Speaker 1: It's incredibly difficult. It's not you either are above it or below it. There's no tie. That's how you don't have to pay out everybody five or less. This guy wins six or more. This guy wins. Say it like that five and a half is the same way to say that, No, it's not yes, because I'm not throwing a half a candy corn less than five and a half would be five.
Speaker 3: This is like when people say.
Speaker 1: Who's on first? That's what I was saying, give it one hundred. How I feel like, who's on first with you? Right now? I feel like it's not difficult concept. I feel like it's it's trying to explain my Jeene jacket the Tessa.
Speaker 11: That's what I feel like.
Speaker 1: It's difficult. I feel like I'm in a Jeane jacket explanation. They didn't get it. Okay, you're all gonna be eating some candy over the next couple of days, right be stealing from the kids. You know, there's a there's a there's a candy tax. You want to live in this house, there's a candy tax. Okay, I get ten percent. That's pretty good. I get ten percent of take.
Speaker 4: That's fair.
Speaker 1: That's the tax. Okay I did I did read an article on one parent taxing their kids allowance and teaching them like Okay, you get ten dollars a week, but I get three and the kids are like what And they're teaching them taxes early on. I mean, listen, you're only a kid one time. Can you just be a kid and not worry about that sort of thing? Or do you teach kids at a young age.
Speaker 4: I don't think how money works.
Speaker 1: I mean you should know you do what you want. If you're doing anything to teach your kid anything about money, I think you're doing it right, I really do, I really do.
Speaker 3: You should also teach them that we literally left England because they overtaxed us. So if they want to, you know, get into some overthrowing of the government when they grow up, that could also.
Speaker 1: Be an option. If you have a candy tax and you're going to be eating some of your kids Halloween candy, you gotta you gotta get back into balance here, Okay, right there from the website The Conversation a huge article on how much that candy can wreck your microbiome. Me microbome, microbiome. It's a delicate balance of good bacteria in your gut. If you mess with it, this is what causes problems. Okay, too much candy, little tummy ache. When you were a little kiddo, eat too much candy. Guess what that could ravage you when you're older, ravage. Okay, it could lower your immune system. Too much candy can make you sick in more ways than one. Here's how you deal with it. After you polish off your kids candy, you know the stash, you go eat sour kraut. Yeah, you go eat souer kraut.
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah, you know, like kim chi would also work well, like a fermented cabbage.
Speaker 1: Indeed, Okay, it's the f's. Careful, careful, it's the f's. I'll tell you about the f's in a second. You got to rebalance your microbiome because it's the four fs fiber, fial chemicals, which is a pH. I think you don't get another one of those, please. I like that. I want candy, song, unsaturated fats, and fermented foods, like you just said, fermented foods. This is what helps. So you guys are what do you drink? What do you kombucha? K I eat a little. I drink a little kombucha in the morning, not much, but you know, just to get everything regulated down there. You know, I'm a good good. So fermented foods like Sauer Kraut are super important. So if you're not a Sauer Kraut fan, Alex sounds like he's not kimchi kimchi? What is kim chi?
Speaker 3: Kimchi is a fermented cabbage, but it's a like a Korean style. It's a Asian style.
Speaker 1: Colder hot.
Speaker 4: There's kim chi soup or you.
Speaker 3: Could do cold. It's usually cold, usually cold red cabbage. No, it's a napa. It's a nappa, but it is cold. Napa is a cabbage. You've never seen a nappa cabbage. It's like the big, big oldhead of cabbage.
Speaker 1: And a big Napa cabbage is the other day audio.
Speaker 3: No, now, I can't believe you guys have never seen a big napa cabbage. It's like what you ever had a cabbage roll?
Speaker 4: Cabbage roll?
Speaker 3: Yes, probably it's probably napa cabbage.
Speaker 1: Cha will work as well. So after you binge on the Halloween candy, just you're you're not gonna forget this. After you eat your kids Halloween candy, go eat some sour krawd. It's gonna help you out. You get yourself all balanced out, Calm down.
Speaker 11: It's just a Ron Ryan Show Morning.
Speaker 5: On the Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show, Imagine Dragons and in a me rod Ryan Show Wildcard Wednesday. Did you have a chance to go check out the Wildcard Wednesday? I see it's the number one link. I see a lot of people looking in the rod Ryan Show Cares online store. That's very good. Brandon said he liked the Candy Corn game. Here's the email you've been looking for. Thanks. I don't believe you print it out. Here's what Sarah said about the Candy Corn game. Rob I hesitate in telling you that I like the game. What I think we all enjoy is you wondering if what you've just done on the air is satisfactory to us listeners. We prefer you contemplating what you've done, if it's good or not. How God torture is that you got what emails about the five and a half? No, I've gotten all of them. Agree with me?
Speaker 13: Say what one more time?
Speaker 1: Say half one more time. It's not that difficult to understand outside of this room. I don't want to hear half. I'm out of you ever again, I don't want to hear I don't care what, what, what context? I don't want to ever just now, I don't want to ever hear you say the word. I don't care. I don't care what it is. I don't care how you cut something. It'll never be in half from you. I don't want to hear half. Tell us what do you give it away? I know the show.
Speaker 3: I have left a pair of tickets to see Lincoln Park. They're playing Globe Life Field in Arlington.
Speaker 1: Half a ticket. That's not hey, hey, hey, hey, easy.
Speaker 4: On the half of stof never give it half fools.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll have a question, a full question for you coming up, Rock and Alternative, The.
Speaker 10: Rod Ryan Marni Show, six Am, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, wild Card Wednesday coming to an end. Not before we give you a great ticket, a great pair of tickets. What are you not?
Speaker 4: Hey, I've got the Lincoln Park tickets.
Speaker 1: All right? You got to get yourself over to Arlington November eighth, next week. I keep saying that it's next Friday. It is next week. Okay, what's your question?
Speaker 3: We were talking about the most common nightmares like dreams that we had reoccurring dreams. So if people would name some of the most common nightmares, I asked.
Speaker 4: For just one or you got to name two? Did you make it harder or just just give us one?
Speaker 8: What do you think.
Speaker 1: I'd like to get out of here today?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 4: So just name one?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, didn't you say which one was the most common?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What did?
Speaker 3: They just named the number one the most common? Sixty five percent of people have had a nightmare.
Speaker 4: About this.
Speaker 1: I think we should get in. They should have to give you that one.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 1: What was that that was deemed is the number one nightmare? It's not this election that's coming up. Okay, I get it. I'm having that nightmare too daily. But that's not the answer.
Speaker 8: Seven, which is heavy Halloween from The rod Ryan Show on ninety four five FIZ.
Speaker 1: Ninety four the buzz disturbed sound of silence, and that's going to wrap up the show. Wild Card Wednesday, Number one link today. Lots of looks in that rod Ryan Show Cares online store. Thank you looking at growth blog page did really really good today too. Nobody on the link that tells you to eat Sauer Kraut after you eat your kids candy Here I'm sorry. Two people clicked on that.
Speaker 11: Now time for you know this show the buzz.
Speaker 1: Should we just hand out serkraut? Yeah, yes, grab some ser craft for your morning. Thank you. Two and a half people will be happy about it. Called you Gewort, Good morning, Rod Ryan Show. Who's this? It's Chris Rod. How are you doing? I'm doing okay, I don't know. You know. I'm doing the best I can with what I got over here? How are you today? I'm good. I'm good. Okay, let's see we can get it. Let's come on. I want to go. I've got enough of this people, these people here. What's your question?
Speaker 3: Can you tell me what the most common nightmare is? Sixty five of people I have had a nightmare about what.
Speaker 1: Falling? Falling?
Speaker 13: Number one? Is it a half a time or a full time?
Speaker 1: I'm ro okay, I don't. I don't need this in my life. There's enough things going on that I'm stressed about. I don't need to be more than a half the time. And Rice, would you please book this guy up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to give this guy a pair of tickets to Sea Lincoln Park at Globe.
Speaker 1: Life Field in Arlington.
Speaker 4: November eighth, because he names the.
Speaker 1: All right, bro, thank you, thank you. I think, thank you.
Speaker 13: All right, Chris, Thanks Rod.
Speaker 1: You'll have a good day, you too.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Happy Halloween, Oh Faith, no more falling to pieces. I haven't heard this in a long time. I don't have the falling dream, but there is that cool connection I understand when if someone on the show is telling a story and you connect to that. Listening to the radio, you're like, oh, me too. I have that same thing when I'm looking at people on the on our Facebook page today and I said, hey, what are some reoccurring dreams that you guys have? Some people took it serious and we're talking about real dreams. There's a bunch of you out there running around can't find your school locker. You've been out of school for thirty years, and you're running around trying to find your locker and your dream. It's exhausting. I wake up exhausted like I've been running the halls, and then when I find the locker, I don't remember the combination. It's awful. But people have we have these similar dreams. It's because we're all dog faces. We're all mutts, all right, Sammy Sammy Baker Davis Junior with a side of well he added something else to his name today? What did you call it? Sammy? And I am Sam? I am Sam, Sam, I am and a half. He beat David. They chewed up a couple of questions. I guess sorry about that. That's all right, all right, Sammy's gonna go for win number three fresh out of bed, head to head tomorrow. We played that game every morning at around six twenty. Wild Card Wednesday was your number one link National Candy Corn Day. Today we're a little late on that. I guess candy corn game. Yeah, moving on, hype Man was great today? Oh yeah, but I did podcast? Did he sounded great? Yeah? The Pumpkin Spice price is right. If you missed it, you can go and you the hack is you go to our YouTube page and you just back up a little bit and you can watch it. Do you see him?
Speaker 20: Man?
Speaker 1: You can see the hype Man on our YouTube page at rod Ryan Show. You guys should all be following slam that subscribe button please. Pumpkin spice price is right, one of my favorites. Our online auction is happening right now. You're like, well, what else do you need me to do rod Yeah, I need you to go check out the auction in the rod Ryan Show Cares online store. For the first time ever, we're incorporating an auction and this is two unique items available for you to bid on from now until Monday at ten am. And you are bidding out items that cannot and will not be made again. Okay, they are each unique and beautiful in their own way, so bid with confidence. We have a rod Ryan Show twenty ten versary custom rapped acoustic guitar, which is over a thousand dollars right now. And then we have a one of a kind autographed rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary Levi Strauss a jean jacket that's embroidered and it was backstage and everybody that performed at the rod Ryan Show twentyth anniversary show signed the embroidered jean jacket. There's one of them. There's there's one in existence. That jacket is being auctioned off right now in the rod Ryan Show Cares online store. I'm gonna check the dates on that stuff. Somebody told me that it looks like we we're gonna maybe shut things down tomorrow. I'm gonna leave the hoodies and the Phony Concert. I'm gonna leave those all up until Monday at ten am, so I'll get with BMP and change that around all right, NonStop noonor with Jeremy pick your tickets with him in the one o'clock hour. He's easy to deal with. He doesn't beat you up on stuff. He's not gonna make you do anything. He just just want you to listen. That's easy. Plus you gotta give away some great tickets in the one o'clock hour, So there's all the merch podcast day you're recording today. We come in tomorrow to be a new past the great Land on links Sing Night, I'd be so spooky. Just get ready for it. Oh my goodness, Tesla's on Houston Life today at one o'clock, so make sure you check that out. And then we're on a twenty hour break. We're back tomorrow. We'll do it all again on Halloween. Stay dry out there, kiddos.
Speaker 13: Amf Well, wasn't that fun?
Speaker 8: If you missed any of the show today, All the good Stuff will be podcast. Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.